时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | We look good. | 我们看起来很不错 |
[00:26] | You look good. I look amazing. | 你看起来不错 我看起来棒极了 |
[00:29] | Saw your video. Nice camera work. | 看到你们的视频了 摄影师拍得不错 |
[00:31] | But you’ll never get that price | 但没有门卫的中低端建筑 是不可能有这种价格的 |
[00:33] | for such a mid- to low-end building with no doorman. | |
[00:35] | It’s a beautiful building. | 这栋建筑很漂亮 |
[00:37] | And I live there, so watch it. | 而且我住在那里 说话小心点 |
[00:39] | Oh dear. So your packages just squat on the lobby floor? | 天啊 也就是说 你的包裹就扔在厅堂地板上? |
[00:43] | -Do you even have a lobby? -We have a lobby. | -那里有厅堂吗? -我们有厅堂 |
[00:45] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[00:47] | Okay, at some point, you guys are either gonna have to fuck or fight. | 好吧 到了某个爆发点时 你们两位要么干一场 要么干一架 |
[00:50] | Ooh. Hate fuck. Another exciting item | 愤怒性爱 我的单身生活待办事项 又能增加一个令人兴奋的项目了 |
[00:53] | -for my new single life checklist. | |
[00:56] | Whoa, forget about Tyler. This video is blowing up. | 别管泰勒了 这段视频超级受欢迎 |
[00:58] | -Oh! -Look at all these comments. | 看看这些评论 |
[01:00] | “Gorgeous lighting and fixtures.” “Beautiful layout.” | “华丽的灯光和装置” “漂亮的布置” |
[01:02] | “I just want to bury my face in your fat…” Okay, I’mma delete this one. | “我只想把脸埋在你的胖…” 我要删除这一条 比利今晚要主持同志直人教育网络的 溜冰迪斯科之夜 想来吗? |
[01:08] | Ugh! Billy is hosting a roller disco for GLSN tonight. Wanna come? | |
[01:13] | No, I’ve had dinner with you so much lately. | 不用了 我最近总是跟你一起吃晚餐 |
[01:16] | Tonight, I wanna go home, take off my bra, and eat dinner out of the carton. | 今晚我只想回家 脱掉内衣 直接从塑料盒里吃晚饭 |
[01:20] | I hate eating dinner alone. | 我讨厌一个人吃晚餐 |
[01:22] | I don’t know if it’s that I miss Colin or miss always having a dinner date. | 不知道是因为想念柯林 还是因为怀念有约会的日子 |
[01:26] | Men. Do we love ’em for the dick or the date? | 男人啊 我们到底是喜欢他们的老二 还是喜欢和他们约会? |
[01:28] | -The great debate of all time. | 有史以来最重要的辩论话题 |
[01:44] | Look at you two. Straight outta Xanadu. | 瞧瞧你们两个 简直像是《仙乐都》 |
[01:46] | There’s nothing straight about Xanadu. | 《仙乐都》可一点儿都不“直” |
[01:48] | Truth. Now hurry. Let’s get out here and show these boys what you got. | 没错 快点 去给这些小伙子们看看你们的实力 |
[01:51] | I can’t even skate. I just didn’t want to stay home alone again. | 我根本不会溜冰 我只是不想再一个人待在家里而已 |
[01:55] | You’re missing out on one of life’s great joys. | 你错过了人生最快乐的事情之一 |
[01:57] | I love my me time. Home alone, no one to bother me. | 我喜欢独处时间 一个人在家 没人来烦我 |
[02:00] | -Just you and Pornhub. -That accounts for just a fraction. | -只有你和色情片网站 -那只占据一小部分 |
[02:03] | But seriously, you need to embrace it. | 但说真的 你必须得接受它 |
[02:05] | Do everything you couldn’t do when Colin was there. | 尽管去做那些 之前和柯林在一起时不能做的事 |
[02:08] | What, like eat garlic at dinner? Leave the bed unmade for ten minutes? | 比如晚饭吃大蒜吗? 还是起床后十分钟内不铺床? |
[02:13] | Well, I guess I can fart whenever I want. | 我倒是可以随时放屁 |
[02:14] | -That is a big advantage to being single. -Charming. | -这是一大益处 -真厉害 |
[02:16] | You couldn’t fart around each other after all those years? | 你们在一起这么多年 还不能当着对方的面放屁? |
[02:19] | Colin said once you do, | 柯林说 一旦情侣当着对方放屁 那双方的关系就快结束了 |
[02:20] | the end of the relationship is around the corner. | |
[02:22] | I’m with Colin. | 我同意 |
[02:23] | You guys keep talking about this, and I’m going to end our relationships. | 你们要是继续说下去 我们之间的关系也要结束了 |
[02:27] | Why do you think I insisted on an apartment with a terrace? | 我为什么坚持要带露台的公寓? 因为我需要活下去啊 |
[02:29] | I needed to survive. | |
[02:31] | I guess that explains everybody stepping outside to smoke. | 这倒是解释了 为什么大家总要出去抽烟 |
[02:34] | Exactly. Okay, I’m gonna take these for a spin. Wish me luck! | 没错 好了 我要穿上这个去试试 祝我好运! |
[02:37] | Oh! | |
[02:38] | Good luck! | 祝你好运! |
[02:41] | Oh shit. Jerry’s here. | 该死 杰瑞来了 |
[02:43] | Is he someone you fucked, or someone you fucked over? | 是被你搞过的人 还是被你搞砸人生的人? |
[02:46] | Neither. He’s a new teleprompter guy from the station. | 都不是 他是台里新来的台词提示员 |
[02:48] | He keeps trying to hang out with me. | 他一直想找我出去玩 |
[02:50] | Not my type, but I have to keep him on my good side. | 并不是我喜欢的类型 但我不能和他搞砸关系 |
[02:54] | One typo and I’m that dumb hot guy from the news bloopers. | 说错一次台词 我就会变成电视上那种又帅又蠢的人 |
[02:57] | You get shallower and shallower as this conversation goes on. | 这段对话让你显得越来越肤浅 |
[03:00] | We’re all shallow. I’m just honest about it, which makes me deep. | 我们都很肤浅 只不过我会说实话 而这一点让我变得高深 |
[03:04] | Anyway, I lied and told him I had to cancel our dinner last week | 话说我告诉他 我不得不取消上周的晚餐邀约 |
[03:07] | because my friend Stanley is having an emotional crisis. | 因为我的朋友斯坦利在经历感情危机 |
[03:10] | Michael is actually having an emotional crisis. | 麦克确实在经历感情危机啊 |
[03:12] | Why didn’t you use him? | 你为什么不利用他? |
[03:13] | Sorry. You’ve been my emotional crisis go-to for years. | 抱歉 你是我多年的情感危机借口 |
[03:17] | I’m too old to change horses. Here he comes. Keep that… sad face going. | 我年纪大了 懒得换借口 他过来了 快保持一脸悲伤的表情 |
[03:23] | Billy! So good to finally see you out of the station. | 比利!真高兴 我终于能在电台外见到你了 |
[03:27] | Yeah. You too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[03:29] | Jerry, this is my friend Stanley James, whom I may have mentioned. | 杰瑞 这位是我的朋友斯坦利詹姆斯 我可能之前提过他 |
[03:33] | Oh, yes, Stanley. Hi there. | 对噢 斯坦利 你好 |
[03:35] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[03:37] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[03:40] | Now. | 现在挺好 |
[03:41] | Okay. I’m gonna go attend to my hosting duties. | 好 我要去做我的主持工作了 |
[03:43] | I’ll see you boys on the ice. | 我们一会儿冰场上见 |
[03:46] | Wait. Are you the Stanley James? The art dealer? | 等等 你就是那个斯坦利詹姆斯吗? 那个艺术商? |
[03:50] | Never been called the Stanley James before. | 从没有人称我为“那个”斯坦利詹姆斯 |
[03:52] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[03:54] | I follow your gallery. | 我关注你的画廊 |
[03:55] | You have the best eye for emerging artists. | 你对新生艺术家的鉴赏眼光太出色了 |
[03:57] | Such great taste. | 你的品味简直一流 |
[04:01] | I’m– I’m a little starstruck. | 我见到大明星 有点不知所措了 |
[04:03] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:05] | Next time you’re in the neighborhood, say hello. | 如果你哪天在画廊附近 就进去打个招呼吧 |
[04:08] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:09] | Maybe I can take you out to lunch, | 也许我可以请你吃个午餐 |
[04:11] | and you can tell me how you built such an awesome career. | 你给我讲讲 如何打造出这么厉害的职业生涯 |
[04:14] | Only if you tell me how you managed to get into… teleprompting. | 那你先得告诉我 你是怎么进入…台词提示这一行的 |
[04:26] | Hey. | 嘿 我的天 |
[04:28] | -Oh! | |
[04:30] | -Oh. Oh my God. | |
[04:33] | I am so sorry. Are you okay? | 真的很抱歉 你没事吧? |
[04:39] | Yeah, I just got the wind knocked out of me. | 没事 就是被撞得有点喘不过气 |
[04:42] | Okay, all right. There. | 好了 来吧 |
[04:44] | Hup! | |
[04:45] | Whoa! | |
[04:47] | Hey, you sure you’re all right? | 你真的没事吗? |
[04:48] | Yeah, really, I’m fine. | 是的 我真的没事 |
[04:50] | All right. Oh! | |
[04:54] | -Here. -Oh! | 给你 |
[04:55] | Great. I’m, uh… I’m Luke, by the way. | 好极了 对了 我叫卢克 |
[04:58] | Michael. Hi. | 我叫麦克 你好 |
[05:00] | Nice slamming into you. | 很高兴撞到你 |
[05:03] | Wow. You’re funny. And also super handsome. | 你真有趣 而且超级帅气 |
[05:07] | Which means there is zero chance that you’re single. | 也就是说 你单身的可能性为零 |
[05:10] | Think again. | 再想想 |
[05:12] | Really? Any interest in putting your number in here so I can check up on you? | 真的吗?有兴趣输入你的电话号码 以便我稍后问候你吗? |
[05:22] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:23] | Nice to meet you, Michael. | 很高兴认识你 麦克 |
[05:25] | You too. | 我也是 |
[05:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[05:29] | He ran over my toe. I think it’s broken. Get me to Urgent Care before I cry. | 他撞到我的脚趾 好像骨折了 趁我还没哭出来 快送我去急救中心 |
[05:32] | -You were holding all that in? -He was hot! | -这样你都能坚持住? -他很帅啊! |
[05:44] | Michael, can you come up here? | 麦克 能上来吗? |
[06:02] | I was going to look at the bedrooms, | 我本来想去看看卧室 |
[06:04] | but I’m not sure I see myself living in a townhouse. | 但我不确定自己想住在超高层别墅里 |
[06:07] | Too many stairs. | 楼梯太多了 |
[06:10] | I had the same thought when you asked me to come up here. | 你叫我走上来时 我也是这么想的 |
[06:13] | Oh! | |
[06:14] | Anyway, let me make things easier for you. | 总之 我帮你把事情变得简单些 |
[06:17] | You’re gonna carry me down? | 你要背我下去吗? |
[06:19] | I want to live in the building where the Masons live. | 我想住在梅森一家住的那栋公寓楼里 |
[06:22] | Uh, we checked before. There’s nothing for sale there. | 我们之前查过了 那里没有正在出售的房产 |
[06:25] | Michael, everything’s for sale. It all comes down to a matter of price. | 麦克 一切都可以出售 只要价格到位 (未知号码:脚怎么样了?) (能请你吃晚饭补偿一下吗?卢克) |
[06:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:47] | Oh no! They booted you. | 不会吧!你居然上了固定 |
[06:50] | -Honestly, it’s no big deal. | 老实说 没什么大不了的 只戴几天而已 |
[06:52] | -It’s just a couple of days. | |
[06:53] | Although I might keep it on longer on account of how sexy it is. | 不过如果看着够性感 我可能会多戴几天 |
[06:58] | You’re joking, but… I’m not not turned on. | 虽然你在开玩笑 但我也确实被撩到了 |
[07:02] | Just tell me you’re not a professional soccer player. | 拜托告诉我 你不是职业足球运动员 |
[07:05] | Yeah. I’m in the pro, over-40 geezer league | 我可是40岁以上职业老头联赛球员 可受小屁孩欢迎了 |
[07:08] | -that’s caught fire with all the kids. | |
[07:10] | I sell residential real estate. What about you? | 我是住宅房产经济人 你呢? |
[07:13] | Oh, nothing that glamorous. I am a third grade teacher. | 我的职业没那么光鲜 我是三年级教师 |
[07:16] | First, I love that you think | 我喜欢你的想法 |
[07:18] | showing grumpy, perpetually dissatisfied people apartments is glamorous. | 你觉得给脾气暴躁 永不满意的客户看房是一种光鲜职业 |
[07:22] | -At least you’re contributing to society. | 至少你是在为社会做出贡献啊 塑造青少年的思想 冷静 道尔顿学校而已 又不是《为人师表》电影 但因为我在教小学生 所以我的免疫力可谓全世界最强 |
[07:25] | -Shaping young minds. -Oh, easy! | |
[07:27] | It’s– it’s Dalton, not Stand and Deliver. | |
[07:30] | But it’s little kids, | |
[07:32] | so I do have the strongest immune system in the world. | |
[07:36] | -I’ve been sneezed on more than Kleenex. | 我的学生都用我当纸巾 |
[07:39] | My ex and I talked about having kids, but we never got around to it. | 我的前任和我聊过抚养孩子的事 但我们从没达成一致意见 |
[07:42] | We’re bad gays. | 我们是坏榜样同性恋 |
[07:44] | We didn’t get married. We didn’t become dads. | 我们没有结婚 我们没当爸爸 |
[07:46] | We turned on Madonna. | 而且背叛了麦当娜 |
[07:47] | -Wow, the trifecta! -Yeah. | -哇 三连击! -对 |
[07:50] | My ex wanted kids, | 我的前任想要孩子 |
[07:52] | but as much as I love teaching, I didn’t wanna come home to more of that energy. | 虽然我很喜欢教书 但我不想回到家继续面对小孩 |
[07:58] | It’s one of the things that broke us up. That and his wandering penis. | 这是我们分手的原因之一 这件事和他管不住的老二 |
[08:05] | So… if you don’t mind my asking, | 如果你不介意我问一下的话 |
[08:10] | what went wrong with you and… | 你们为什么分手?你和… |
[08:13] | Colin. | 柯林 |
[08:14] | He never really told me. He just left. | 他从没跟我说过 他就直接离开了 |
[08:20] | Have you got his name off the credit cards yet? | 你把他从信用卡上销户了吗? |
[08:22] | That took me forever. | 我花了很久才搞定 |
[08:24] | He got my name off in a day. | 他在一天之内就给我销户了 |
[08:27] | There was definitely some advanced planning involved. | 绝对是提前预谋好的 |
[08:29] | -AmEx knew about our breakup | 美国运通比我更早知道分手的事 |
[08:31] | way before I did. | |
[08:33] | -Are you sure? -Yes. | -你确定吗? -是的 我靠 真美味 柯林绝不会和我分享食物 |
[08:39] | Mm! Damn, that is good. You know, Colin wouldn’t share food. | |
[08:44] | Don would share, but he was on a raw food diet | 唐会分享 但他在吃生肉饮食 |
[08:47] | and would only eat food warmed by the sun, so pass. | 他只吃被阳光加热过的东西 所以还是不用了 |
[08:52] | -Let’s not talk about our exes anymore. | 我们不要再谈前任了 |
[08:54] | Colin and Don are hereby disinvited to the party. | 柯林和唐正式被排除在邀请名单外 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:01] | What do we do instead? | 那我们干什么? |
[09:17] | Hey, what do you think about taking this inside somewhere? Say, my place? | 嘿 不如我们找个地方继续? 比如我家? |
[09:21] | If you could see what’s going on in my pants, you wouldn’t have to ask. | 如果你能看到我裤子里的情况 你根本不需要问 |
[09:24] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[09:25] | I wanna make sure we’re not moving too fast. | 我只是不希望我们的进展太快 |
[09:29] | Less pressure for you than it is for me. | 相比我 更是为了给你减少压力 |
[09:31] | Uh… You’re probably right. | 你说得也对 |
[09:33] | -Oh, damn it. I didn’t wanna be right! -Oh! | 该死 我并不希望自己是对的! |
[09:36] | Mm. Uh, I… | |
[09:39] | Mm! | 我… |
[09:40] | Mm– Aah! | |
[09:41] | I get in my head, but I don’t wanna overthink this, ’cause it feels so right. | 我总会有很多想法 但我不想过度思考 因为感觉并没错 |
[09:45] | -Should we go for it? -You don’t have to ask me twice. | -那我们去吧? -你不用问我两次 |
[09:47] | -I just did. -Oh, shut up and get in the cab. | -我问了 -闭嘴 上计程车 |
[09:52] | -You first. -Oh! | 你先上 昨晚真的太棒了 |
[10:12] | Mm. Last night was amazing. | |
[10:16] | Mm! | |
[10:18] | You’re the first person to sleep in this bed since… | 你是第一个睡在这张床上的 自从… |
[10:24] | You okay? You wanna talk about it? | 你还好吗?想聊聊吗? |
[10:29] | A guy who wants to talk about my feelings? | 这家伙想和我聊聊感受? |
[10:32] | You really are the exact opposite | 和上一个睡在这张床上的人相比 |
[10:34] | of the last person to occupy that side of the bed. | 你们简直是天壤之别 |
[10:49] | We’re seeing each other five nights in a row. It’s effortless. | 我们连续约会了五晚 简直毫不费力 |
[10:52] | Oh! Michael, that makes me so happy. | 我真是太替你开心了 |
[10:53] | -Thanks. -And guess what? | -谢谢 -你猜怎么着? |
[10:55] | I’m not gonna be able to make poker tomorrow night because, | 明天晚上 我没法参加扑克牌之夜了 因为… |
[10:58] | and here come four words I haven’t said in a year, | 我要说一句好久没说过的话 |
[11:01] | I have a date. | 我有约会了 |
[11:01] | Stanley! That’s so great. Who with? | 斯坦利!真的太棒了 跟谁? |
[11:04] | That guy Billy pawned me off on at the skating party. | 那个比利在溜冰派对上 用我当挡箭牌拒绝的人 |
[11:07] | Cue card guy? | 举提示牌的那个? |
[11:08] | It’s teleprompter. | 是台词提示员 |
[11:09] | And it’s more interesting than it sounds. | 而且实际工作比听起来更有趣 |
[11:12] | Not a ton more, but enough. | 倒不是说特别有趣 但足够有趣 |
[11:14] | And he’s so into art! | 而且他很喜欢艺术! |
[11:16] | So there’s that. | 至少有这一点 |
[11:18] | Plus, he has perfect teeth. You know how I am about teeth. | 而且他的牙齿很完美 你知道我对牙齿有多执着 |
[11:21] | Fuck the eyes. I think teeth are the windows to the soul. | 眼睛算个屁 我觉得牙齿才是灵魂的窗口 |
[11:24] | Can you believe we both met great guys at the same time? Maybe it’s an omen. | 我们俩居然同时遇见了好男人 你敢相信吗?也许这是天兆 |
[11:28] | Oh! I hope so. This almost makes me wanna lift a weight. | 但愿如此 搞得我都想举重了 |
[11:37] | Well, that sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[11:38] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[11:41] | Hey, so we have an appointment | 嘿 我们有个预约 |
[11:43] | to show the place in your building to a client tomorrow. | 明天带一位客户 去看你家公寓楼里的房子 |
[11:46] | Oh, it is like the world has aligned, | 感觉整个世界终于和谐了 |
[11:48] | and everything is Michael, Michael, Michael. | 一切都在向着麦克的意愿发展 |
[11:52] | The client is Claire. | 客户是克莱尔 |
[11:53] | So much for the fucking universe. How did she hear about it? | 什么他妈的狗屁宇宙 她是怎么知道的? |
[11:56] | She saw our video on the website. | 她在网站上看到了我们的视频 再说克莱尔怎么了? |
[11:57] | -And what is wrong with Claire? | |
[11:59] | She loves you. | 她很爱你 |
[12:00] | Yeah. Yeah. A little too much. | 没错 爱得有点太夸张了 |
[12:03] | Listen to these texts that she sent just this week. | 你听听她这周给我发的短信 |
[12:06] | -Monday, “Do you wanna go for a walk?” -Sounds nice. | -周一 “你想去散步吗?” -听起来不错 |
[12:09] | Tuesday, “Do you wanna be my plus-one?” | 周二 “想和我一起去参加派对吗?” |
[12:11] | A party with free alcohol? Oh, she is terrible. | 有免费酒水的派对?这人太差劲了 |
[12:13] | Wednesday, “Can you tell what I did to my chin?” | 周三 “你能看出 我的下巴做过什么手术吗? |
[12:16] | “No? Well, good. I didn’t do anything. Or did I?” | 看不出?那就好 因为我没做过 还是说其实我做过?” |
[12:21] | If she lives in the same building as me, these texts will be drop-bys. | 如果她跟我住在同一栋楼 她会直接登门拜访 |
[12:25] | Well, and don’t take this the wrong way, | 我这么说你别误会 |
[12:27] | your building is probably way too down-market for Claire Lewis. | 对克莱尔路易斯来说 你的公寓楼可能不够档次 |
[12:30] | I love it! The light here is fabulous! | 我好喜欢这里!光线很充足 |
[12:35] | -And these high ceilings– -They’re what makes it feel so spacious. | -而且天花板很高… -会让空间感觉更大 |
[12:38] | You need to be aware there are no amenities in this building. No gym– | 你要知道这栋楼没有便利设施 没有健身房… |
[12:41] | -You’ll get a Peloton. -No doorman. | -你可以买个健身器 -没有门卫 |
[12:43] | -No one to judge your walk of shame. -Only two bedrooms. | 没人会时刻注意你 只有两间卧室 |
[12:46] | -Fewer house guests. -Stop. That’s impossible. | -家里不会有太多客人 -打住 这不可能 |
[12:49] | I need at least three bedrooms. Is there anything bigger in this building? | 我至少需要三间卧室 这栋楼里还有更大的公寓吗? |
[12:54] | No, nothing. Sorry. | 不 没有了 抱歉 |
[12:56] | Oh, damn it! | 该死! |
[12:57] | I wanted to move where I knew someone. | 我想搬到一个有我认识的人附近 |
[13:00] | When I found out you lived here, I thought, | 我得知你就住在这里时 我心想: |
[13:02] | “Yes! I’ll have a friend right there.” | “太好了 我在这里有个朋友 |
[13:06] | “Maybe it won’t be so hard.” | 也许就不会那么难熬了” |
[13:09] | Living alone after 25 years… can take some getting used to. | 25年后再次独居 我需要一些时间习惯这种生活 |
[13:15] | Let me check in some buildings close by. | 我去看看附近的大楼 |
[13:17] | I’m sure there’s something in the neighborhood. | 这附近肯定有房出售的 麦克! |
[13:19] | Oh! Michael! | |
[13:25] | I appreciate all your help. Both of you. | 谢谢你们帮忙 你们两个 |
[13:27] | -Goodbye, Suzanne. -Bye. | -再见 苏姗 -再见 (卢克:你愿意连续见六晚吗?) (在你家看看Netflix 休闲一下?) 是那个新认识的? 他想今晚继续约会 (好的) |
[13:31] | -Aw! | |
[13:36] | -Uh-huh. Is that the new guy? -He wants to hang again tonight. | |
[13:41] | A non-stop week of seeing each other. Watch out. You don’t wanna smother him. | 连续一周见面 小心 你可不想逼他太紧 |
[13:45] | I won’t. Tomorrow is our poker game, so we’ll have a night off. | 不会的 明天是我们的扑克牌之夜 所以我们不会见面 |
[13:48] | You wanna join? Stanley can’t make it. | 想来吗?斯坦利去不了 |
[13:50] | The last time I played with you guys, I lost money and the wig off my head. | 上次跟你们玩的时候 我不但输了钱 连假发都输了 |
[13:53] | That wig pulled Billy’s Halloween costume together. | 那个假发很配比利的万圣节服装 |
[13:56] | Yeah. I’m out. | 是啊 我不去 |
[14:05] | Michael! How’d the showing go? | 麦克!看房进行得顺利吗? |
[14:08] | Unfortunately, she’s not the buyer. | 很遗憾 她不是合适的买家 |
[14:09] | But don’t worry, Jack. We have a lot of interest. | 但别担心 杰克 还有很多人感兴趣 |
[14:11] | Well, I’m sure you’ll find the right person. | 我相信你会找到合适的人选 |
[14:14] | Hey, Jack. Um, I’m playing poker with some friends tomorrow night. | 嘿 杰克 我明晚会和朋友一起玩扑克 |
[14:18] | We have an extra seat at the table. Interested? | 我们还缺一个人 有兴趣参加吗? |
[14:20] | A table full of gay boys taking off all their clothes? | 同性恋小伙子围坐一桌脱衣服? |
[14:23] | Sign me up! | 我要参加! |
[14:24] | It’s not strip poker, Jack. It’s actual poker. | 不是脱衣服扑克 杰克 是普通的扑克游戏而已 |
[14:27] | Oh, your generation. | 你们这代人呀 |
[14:29] | I guess I’ll just undress you all with my eyes. | 看来我只能自行想象 你们裸体时的样子了 (麦克罗森先生及客人) |
[14:36] | Oh! | |
[14:38] | The first time it said “And guest” on something of mine, | 我第一次看到 信封上写着“及客人”的时候 |
[14:42] | it was like ripping open the wound again. | 感觉自己的伤疤又一次被揭开 |
[14:44] | It made me realize Robert really was gone for good. | 这让我意识到罗伯特彻底离开了 |
[14:49] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[14:52] | But you seem to be healing quite nicely. | 不过你似乎愈合得很好嘛 |
[14:56] | -Feelin’ better all the time. -Mm! | 感觉一直在变好 |
[15:04] | So. Dinner, movie, sex? | 所以晚餐、电影、做爱? |
[15:07] | Or movie, dinner, sex? | 或者电影、晚餐、做爱? |
[15:09] | Or how about sex, movie, dinner, sex? | 或者做爱、电影、晚餐、做爱? |
[15:16] | -Let’s skip the movie. | 略过电影吧 (格拉梅西公园 东21街) |
[15:30] | -Morning. -Hey. | -早上好 -嗨 |
[15:32] | -You shouldn’t have. -Aw! | 不必这么客气 |
[15:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[15:37] | A frother. I, uh, bought us one. | 起沫剂 我帮我们买了一个 |
[15:40] | Oh. I don’t really do froth. I like my coffee black. | 我不喜欢泡沫 我就喜欢黑咖啡 |
[15:44] | Ah. Well, I like cappuccino in the morning, | 我喜欢在早上来杯卡布奇诺 所以我就买了一个放在这里 |
[15:47] | so I thought I’d get one to keep here. | |
[15:50] | They actually make a great wedding gift | 这东西做婚礼礼物很不错 |
[15:52] | with a set of Bodum double-walled glass mugs. | 再加上伯顿的双层玻璃马克杯 |
[15:56] | Why are we talking about wedding gifts? | 怎么聊起婚礼礼物了? |
[15:58] | Oh, I saw the invite to your friends’ wedding. | 我看到你朋友婚礼的邀请函了 他们在一起12年了 应该不会再期待什么礼物了吧 如果不要礼物 结婚干什么? |
[16:02] | Oh. They’ve been together for 12 years. | |
[16:04] | -I don’t think they’re expecting gifts. -Why get married if not for the gifts? | |
[16:07] | -That’s a good point. Screw the sentiment. | 有道理 情感什么的一边去 |
[16:10] | So, what would you think about going to the theater tonight? | 今晚去剧院看演出如何? |
[16:13] | I just read a review of a play at the Public that is supposed to be great. | 我刚读了一篇公共剧院话剧的剧评 这部剧应该挺不错的 |
[16:17] | I would love to, but I have a standing poker game with some friends. | 我很愿意 但今晚是我和朋友的常规扑克之夜 |
[16:21] | Huh. | |
[16:22] | I thought that you would welcome a night off. | 我以为你也愿意休息一晚呢 |
[16:25] | From you? | 不见你? |
[16:26] | Nah, I’m good. | 不 我不愿意 |
[16:28] | But, you know, if you need one, by all means, I get it. | 不过如果你想的话 当然可以 我理解 |
[16:31] | -Uh… Hmm… | |
[16:35] | I’m doing that thing in my head again. It’s stupid. You should come tonight. | 我又在脑子里胡思乱想了 太蠢了 你今晚一起来吧 |
[16:39] | Oh. Yeah. Uh, great. | 好啊 好极了 |
[16:42] | I’d love to meet your friends. But to be honest, I don’t even play poker. | 我很愿意见见你的朋友 但老实说 我根本不会玩扑克 |
[16:48] | But I do make some pretty amazing low-carb snacks, though, if people are into that. | 但我会做一些很棒的低碳零食 如果有人喜欢的话 |
[16:53] | It’s a table full of gay men. | 那可是一桌子同性恋男人 |
[16:55] | Even the poker chips are carb-free. | 哪怕扑克筹码都是没有碳水的 |
[17:04] | All I’m saying is, I find it hard to believe | 我的意思是 我很难相信 |
[17:06] | that this whole Stanley-Jerry dating thing really isn’t about me. | 斯坦利和杰瑞约会这件事会和我无关 |
[17:10] | Because everything’s all about you, Billy. | 毕竟一切事情都得和你有关 比利 |
[17:12] | -Finally, you understand. | 你终于明白了 |
[17:14] | I see you, and I raise two dollars. | 我下同样赌注 然后再加两美元 |
[17:17] | Oh! | |
[17:18] | -Oh my God, Luke. These are not low-carb. -They totally are. | 天啊 卢克 这些可不是低碳水 绝对是 |
[17:21] | The breading is crushed almond, so go crazy. | 面包屑其实是杏仁碎 所以尽管吃吧 |
[17:24] | I think, in general, we worry too much about what we eat. | 我认为大体来讲 我们对自己的饮食过于担忧了 |
[17:28] | I’ve had a Clark Bar every day for 35 years. | 过去的35年里 我每天都吃一根克拉克巧克力棒 |
[17:33] | I see you and raise you 20. | 我下同样赌注 然后加20美元 |
[17:37] | Twenty? What the hell do you have, Jack? | 20美元?你手上有什么牌啊 杰克? |
[17:39] | You should fold. | 你应该弃牌 |
[17:42] | I used to be the dresser for Ms. Judith Light, | 我曾经是茱蒂丝莱特的化妆师 |
[17:44] | who you may not be aware, is quite the Broadway presence, | 你们可能不知道 虽然她以电视节目闻名 |
[17:48] | despite her well-known TV work. | 但曾经也是百老汇的大明星 |
[17:51] | She could bluff like nobody’s business. | 她诈唬的招数可厉害了 |
[17:55] | Me, I never bluff. | 而我呢 我从不会诈唬 我听说她人很好 |
[17:57] | -Mm. -I hear she’s really nice. | |
[17:59] | -Loves the gays. -The best. | -很爱同性恋 -超棒的 |
[18:00] | Yeah. I mean, these are great, but, uh, what’s the sweetness from? | 是啊 这些很好吃 不过甜味是从哪里来的? |
[18:04] | Apple juice. And then I cook them in my trusty air fryer, with minimal oil. | 苹果汁 然后我放了最少的油 用我那可靠的空气炸锅做的 |
[18:09] | We love our air fryer. Last night, I made pork chops. They were to die for. | 我们超爱空气炸锅 昨晚我做了猪排 简直超美味 |
[18:12] | Don’t tell my mother. | 别告诉我妈 她以为我们遵守犹太洁食 |
[18:13] | -She thinks we’re kosher. | |
[18:15] | I should get one for you, babe. They are essential for the low-carb lifestyle. | 我应该给你买一个 宝贝 这可是低碳水生活方式的必要用品 “宝贝” |
[18:20] | That’s new. | 这可是第一次 |
[18:21] | Still mulling? | 还在考虑吗? |
[18:22] | -I… call. -Babe… | 我跟注 |
[18:26] | -Uh, can I get anybody anything? -Nope. | -有人需要什么吗? -不用 |
[18:28] | Perhaps a Clark Bar. | 克拉克巧克力棒 我去看看 |
[18:29] | -I will check. | |
[18:33] | He’s real, right? I could not have concocted a more perfect guy for you. | 他是真实存在的吧? 这家伙简直不能更完美了 |
[18:36] | Such an improvement over Colin. | 比柯林强太多了 |
[18:39] | Finance versus teaching says it all. | 一个是金融界 一个是教育界 对比太明显了 |
[18:43] | The warmest thing Colin ever said to me was, “Buy Apple,” | 柯林对我说过的最温馨的话 就是“买苹果” |
[18:46] | which I’d done 30 years ago. | 我早在30年前就干了 |
[18:48] | How do you think I paid for the apartment? | 不然你以为我怎么买得起那间公寓? |
[18:51] | My point is. maybe Luke is your next great love. | 我的意思是 也许卢克正是你的下一个绝佳爱人 |
[18:56] | I… I… | 我… |
[18:57] | What about you, Jack? | 那你呢 杰克? |
[18:59] | You could still find someone. Maybe in Miami? | 也许你可以在迈阿密再找到某个人? |
[19:01] | Maybe. But I had it all. I know the difference. | 也许吧 但我已经拥有过最棒的体验 我知道这其中的区别 |
[19:05] | I’d rather be alone than be in a relationship just to be in one. | 我宁愿孤身一人 也不想盲目地找个伴侣 |
[19:09] | Mm-hmm. Hear, hear. | |
[19:11] | -Billy. -Mm? | -同意 -比利 |
[19:12] | It’s on you. | 该你了 |
[19:13] | I call. What do you have? | 我跟注 你亮牌吧 |
[19:15] | Full house. | 满堂红 |
[19:17] | No! | 不会吧! |
[19:17] | Or, as Judith would say, “Who’s the boss?” | 或者按茱蒂丝的话说 “谁才是老大?” |
[19:24] | This is Stanley’s fault. | 都是斯坦利的错 |
[19:27] | -How? -I’m distracted. | -怎么会? -我分心了 |
[19:29] | Wondering what Stanley’s saying about me to Jerry. | 我一直在想 斯坦利会对杰瑞说什么我的坏话 |
[19:32] | What makes you think they’re even talking about you? | 你凭什么认为他们会在谈论你? |
[19:36] | The bruise on his face he said he got from a windstorm? | 他脸上的淤青 他说是在暴风雨中弄伤的 |
[19:40] | A spider fell in his lap in the dressing room, | 实际上是更衣室里 一只蜘蛛掉在他的腿上 |
[19:42] | and he jumped up and he ran into a wall! | 他吓得跳起来 然后撞到了墙上! |
[19:45] | Oh my God! | 天啊! |
[19:47] | He said he almost died in service to the people. | 他说他差点 在为人民服务的工作中牺牲 |
[19:52] | I can’t wait to tell everyone. | 我等不及要告诉大家了 |
[19:54] | Oh, you didn’t hear it from me. | 别说是我告诉你的 |
[19:58] | And thanks for coming to dinner. | 谢谢你来一起吃晚餐 |
[20:02] | Thank you for such amazing conversation. Your knowledge of art is… impressive. | 谢谢你和我聊得这么开心 你对艺术的了解非常惊人 |
[20:07] | Well, my mom taught me everything. | 嗯 是我妈妈教了我一切 |
[20:10] | She loves art. | 她热爱艺术 |
[20:13] | Every weekend, we went to museums, galleries. | 每个周末 我们都会去博物馆和画廊 |
[20:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:18] | It was a way to get lost in beauty that was so personal, | 去看展览 我就能迷失在一种私人的美中 |
[20:22] | like looking into an artist’s soul. | 直接看穿一个艺术家的灵魂 |
[20:25] | Can I get you gentlemen coffee? | 你们要点咖啡吗? |
[20:28] | -How about coffee at my place? -Check, please. | -不如去我家喝咖啡吧? -结账 |
[20:30] | We have got to have them over for a Housewives viewing party, babe. | 我们必须邀请他们过来 参加一个《娇妻》观看派对 宝贝 |
[20:36] | Uh-huh. | |
[20:37] | It’s to you, “babe.” | 轮到你了 “宝贝” |
[20:40] | Aah. | |
[20:41] | All right, I’ll see your ten, and I will raise you 16. | 好吧 我要下同样赌注 然后加注到16 |
[20:46] | -Mm. -Ooh. | |
[20:48] | Okay, I call. | 好 我跟注 |
[20:53] | -A straight. -Do three queens beat a straight? | -同花顺 -三个皇后能赢同花顺吗? |
[20:57] | If he throws the first rock. | 如果他扔出第一块石头的话 |
[20:59] | -Oh! | |
[21:01] | -Oh, that does it for me. I’m tapped out. -Fine. Let’s call it. | 我不玩了 我没钱了 好吧 那就结束吧 |
[21:05] | I never thought I’d say this, but we’ve gotta go and relieve the nanny. | 我没想过我会这么说 但我们得回家去解救保姆了 |
[21:08] | But the wedding’s coming up, and we need your RSVPs. | 听着 我们的婚礼快到了 你们要尽快回复邀请 |
[21:11] | -Oh! -All right! | |
[21:12] | That’s your wedding! The invite was beautiful. | 原来是你们的婚礼啊!邀请函很漂亮 |
[21:15] | -I taught myself calligraphy for those. -Wow, really? | -我为了这个自学书法来着 -哇 真的吗? |
[21:18] | No. You’re so cute. | 不是啦 你真可爱 |
[21:21] | I love a gay wedding. | 我超爱同性恋婚礼 |
[21:22] | -I never take them for granted. -You should come, be Michael’s plus-one. | 我一直都很珍惜这种场合 你应该当麦克的同伴一起来 |
[21:26] | Oh. | |
[21:28] | Thank you, but I think that’s Michael’s call. | 谢谢 不过还是得让麦克来决定 |
[21:37] | Wanna come to the wedding? | 想来参加婚礼吗? |
[21:39] | I’d love to! | 我很乐意! |
[21:41] | Yay! | 耶! |
[21:44] | Great. So, uh… what can I get you? Vodka? | 好极了 你想喝点什么?伏特加? |
[21:48] | Or vodka? | 还是伏特加? |
[21:51] | -I guess I’ll take a vodka. -Great choice. | -看样子我得来一杯伏特加 -很不错的选择嘛 |
[21:53] | Wait, but first, there’s something I’ve been dying to show you all night. | 不过 首先我想让你看些东西 我一整晚都想给你看来着 |
[21:57] | Ta-da! | 你看! |
[21:59] | Oh! | |
[22:01] | My God. | 天啊 |
[22:02] | Right? I– I mean, what– what do you think? | 对吧?你觉得如何? 这些画显然表达了艺术家的构想 |
[22:06] | Um… Well… Clearly, the artist’s vision… | |
[22:10] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[22:11] | And the artist whose vision is so clear is | 这位构想如此清晰的艺术家就是 |
[22:16] | my mother. | 我母亲 |
[22:17] | Really? Wow! | 真的吗? |
[22:20] | Such a… specific talent. | 真是个…特别的天赋啊 |
[22:23] | Yes! Uh, uh… self-taught! | 没错 自学成才! |
[22:25] | Yeah, that comes through. | 显然易见 |
[22:27] | She used to be an accountant, | 她曾经是名会计 |
[22:28] | but after a pretty serious stroke, her world flooded with color. | 但经历了一次严重中风后 她的世界开始充满了色彩 |
[22:33] | -These colors? -Yeah. | -这些色彩? -对 |
[22:34] | She quit her job, and… and dedicated herself to her passion. | 她辞掉工作 开始专注于自己的热情所在 |
[22:39] | -Art. -Oh. | 艺术 |
[22:41] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[22:42] | I mean, she’s unsung in Minneapolis. Mm. No one there really appreciates art. | 她在明尼阿波利斯是无名小卒 那里没人真正欣赏艺术 |
[22:47] | -There’s a big art scene– -It’s no New York. | -那里有个很大的艺术场… -不能和纽约比 |
[22:51] | But I just think if someone took a chance on her, | 但我觉得如果有人能给她一次机会 |
[22:55] | you know, met with her… | 你懂的 和她见见面… |
[22:58] | Someone with a good eye, | 某个有眼光的人 |
[23:01] | like you. | 比如你 |
[23:08] | -I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[23:29] | Oh… | |
[23:30] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[23:32] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[23:34] | Mm. | |
[23:35] | Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm. | |
[23:40] | Mm. I– | |
[23:42] | I– I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[23:44] | I can’t meet your mother. I’m sorry. | 我不能见你妈妈 对不起 |
[23:47] | W– Why? What happened? | 为什么?怎么了? |
[23:49] | Her paintings are… | 她的画… |
[23:51] | The composition is unbalanced. The scale doesn’t go with the subject. | 构图很不平衡 比例和对象不相符 |
[23:55] | The color combinations are amateurish. And the whole painting says nothing. | 颜色组合十分业余 整幅画什么也没表达出来 |
[24:00] | Except maybe, “I can’t paint.” | 除了“我不会画画”这一点 |
[24:02] | I’m sorry, but I just have to be honest. | 我很抱歉 但我得说实话 |
[24:05] | Well, if we’re being honest, I’m not feeling this. | 既然要说实话 我对你也没什么感觉 |
[24:08] | Intellectually, there was an attraction, but my dick is saying otherwise. | 智商上你有吸引人的地方 但性欲方面就是另一回事了 |
[24:14] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[24:17] | You know, we never stood a chance, really. | 我们之间本来也没什么希望 |
[24:19] | Me being a super successful art dealer and you a mere telepromptress. | 我是个非常成功的艺术品交易商 而你只是个台词提示员 |
[24:25] | But since you’re so willing to barter your rapidly aging boyish good looks, | 既然你这么热衷于 用你那迅速衰老的娃娃脸做生意 |
[24:30] | why don’t you try your luck at Gagosian? | 不如去高古轩试试吧? |
[24:32] | Maybe you could blow a dealer there into thinking your mother has talent. | 也许你能在那里给某个交易商吹箫 骗他们认为你母亲有才华 |
[24:37] | Oh God! | 天啊! |
[24:45] | I love your friends. | 我很爱你的朋友们 |
[24:47] | They’re so welcoming. | 他们很热情 |
[24:49] | Especially the Jonathans. Mm! | 尤其是乔纳森一家 |
[24:51] | And Billy seemed very down-to-earth for a celebrity. | 比利作为名人 似乎也没什么架子 |
[24:54] | Celebrity might be a reach. | 说他是名人有些夸张了 |
[24:57] | More like budding narcissist who’s on TV for five minutes twice a night. | 他只是每晚上两次电视 每次五分钟 初露头角的自恋者 |
[25:02] | You seem a little tense, babe. Everything okay? | 你似乎有点紧张 宝贝 没事吧? |
[25:07] | I don’t know. Hmm. Maybe I’m stuck in my head again. | 我也不知道 也许我又开始胡思乱想 |
[25:11] | Well, I will give you a massage when we’re done. | 等我们收拾完 我可以给你做个按摩 |
[25:14] | -Mm. -Get you relaxed. | 让你放松下来 |
[25:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | There’s something sad about Jack. I mean, besides losing his partner. | 杰克有点悲伤的感觉 除了失去他的伴侣那件事之外 |
[25:24] | It’s like he almost doesn’t wanna try for another relationship. | 感觉他几乎不想再尝试新感情一样 |
[25:30] | -Aah. | |
[25:31] | Anyway, | 话说回来 |
[25:33] | we should really schedule a Housewives viewing party. | 我们真的应该 计划一次《娇妻》观看派对 |
[25:36] | Not even an “excuse me”? | 都不打算说“不好意思”吗? |
[25:39] | -What do you mean? -You just farted, | -什么意思? -你放了个屁 连“不好意思”都没说 |
[25:41] | and you didn’t even say “Excuse me.” | |
[25:43] | Is that where we are already, five days in? Just let ’em rip? | 我们才刚刚约会了五天 就已经开始当面放屁了吗? |
[25:47] | Well, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:50] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:51] | And it’s been a week. | 我们已经约会一周了 |
[25:52] | -It’s not like I don’t have a terrace. -What’s the big deal? | 我家又不是没有露台 干什么这么大惊小怪? |
[25:56] | The big deal is that once you fart around each other, | 因为一旦开始当着对方的面放屁 |
[25:59] | you can see the end of the relationship around the corner. | 我们之间的关系就要完蛋了 |
[26:02] | Well, I think that’s a little repressed. | 我觉得这有点压抑 |
[26:05] | It just means you’re getting comfortable with someone. | 这样做只能说明我们相处得很舒适 |
[26:10] | You’re a great guy, Luke, | 你是个好人 卢克 |
[26:11] | but I don’t think I’m ready to get that comfortable with someone yet. | 但我觉得 我还没准备好和别人舒适相处 |
[26:15] | Okay, what– what’s goin’ on here? | 好吧 这是什么情况? |
[26:19] | I think I rushed into this because I hate eating dinner alone. | 我好像太急于进入一段关系 只因为我不想独自吃晚餐 |
[26:22] | And then the frother, and the “babes,” and the plus-one started stacking up, | 然后起沫剂、你叫我“宝贝” 还有带你参加婚礼这些事堆起来 |
[26:27] | and I could feel myself getting more and more freaked out. | 我感觉自己越来越害怕了 |
[26:30] | And I tried to convince myself, mm, that it was just in my head, | 我试图说服自己 这只是我胡思乱想 |
[26:33] | but I think that this is all just happening way too soon. | 但我认为这一切发生得太快了 |
[26:36] | I can’t will myself into a relationship just because I miss being in one. | 我不能因为怀念有伴侣的日子 就强迫自己找个伴侣 |
[26:42] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手吗? |
[26:43] | How can we break up after a week? We barely know each other. | 我们才约会了一周 怎么能算分手? 我们几乎还不了解对方 |
[26:49] | Fine, if you wanna throw all this away, go ahead. | 好吧 你想把这一切白白扔掉 随便你 |
[26:52] | But you’re gonna wake up tomorrow morning all alone and realize I’m a fucking catch. | 但你明天早上一个人醒来时 就会意识到我他妈有多优秀 |
[26:56] | You are a catch. | 你确实很优秀 |
[26:58] | But, Luke… | 但卢克 |
[26:59] | …you’re early. | 你出现得太早了 |
[27:02] | And I think I probably need to wake up alone for a while longer. | 我想我可能需要再单身一阵子 |
[27:05] | Wow! | |
[27:07] | Would have been nice to have known this a little sooner. | 你要是早点说就好了 |
[27:10] | But how much time would that have saved? It’s been a week. | 才刚刚一周啊 早点说能节省多少时间? |
[27:18] | I’m taking the frother! | 我要拿走起沫剂! (回复 麦克劳森先生) (客人不参加 接受邀请) (克莱尔: 想向你的新邻居打个招呼吗?) |
[28:07] | I just bought the penthouse in your building. | 我刚买下了你家公寓楼的顶层公寓 |
[28:10] | It’s not even on the market. | 那个公寓没在出售啊 |
[28:12] | I told you, Michael, everything’s for sale. | 我告诉过你的 麦克 一切都可以出售 |
[28:16] | Now, do you keep champagne, or do we have to order in? | 你家里有香槟吗? 还是我们得叫外卖? |
[28:22] | Oh, it’s so teeny! | 这里好小啊! |