时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[01:10] | Final days! Computers, tablets! | 最后一天 电脑 平板电脑 |
[01:12] | All digital, half price! | 所有电子产品半价出售 |
[01:14] | Closing sale, today only! | 结业大甩卖 今天截止 |
[01:15] | No, thank you. | 不了 多谢 |
[01:16] | Flat screen. I give you half price. | 平板电视 我给你打五折 |
[01:17] | No, no, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[01:17] | You need DVD player? | 你想要DVD播放器吗 |
[01:18] | No one needs a DVD player. | 现在没人需要DVD播放器 |
[01:20] | Come on, Marshall, they’re closing. | 快看 马歇尔 这家店要关门了 |
[01:21] | That’s why the prices are so low. | 怪不得价格这么低 |
[01:23] | Come on in. | 快请进 |
[01:24] | I got good deals for you. | 我这里物美价廉随便挑 |
[01:25] | It’s, um… | 你叫 |
[01:28] | …Elon, right? | 以伦 对吧 |
[01:29] | No, my name is Ami. | 不 我叫亚米 |
[01:31] | Oh, that’s weird because you told me | 那就怪了 三周前 |
[01:33] | it was Elon three weeks ago, | 你明明告诉我你叫以伦 |
[01:35] | when you tried to sell me a cell phone | 当时是在第22大街和第5大道街口 |
[01:37] | at 5:14 p.m. | 下午5点14分 |
[01:38] | at 22nd and 6th Avenue. | 你一直在向我推销手机 |
[01:40] | No, not me. | 不 那不是我 |
[01:41] | Yeah. You. | 就是你 |
[01:42] | And also again in March. | 之前三月份也见过你 |
[01:44] | March 18, 5:28 p.m. | 3月18日下午5点28分 |
[01:46] | 26th and 2nd. | 在第26大街和第2大道交界口 |
[01:47] | You were having another going-out-of-business sale. | 你当时也在搞结业清仓大甩卖 |
[01:49] | And, weirdly, here you are, still in business. | 奇怪的是到现在你还没倒闭 |
[01:51] | What can I say? Times are tough. | 我能怎么办 总有不景气的时候 |
[01:54] | That camcorder right there, | 那台摄像机 |
[01:55] | that model is two years old, | 是两年前的型号了 |
[01:57] | and I saw it online for $255.95, | 我记得它在网上卖255.95美元 |
[01:59] | and you’re selling it “on sale” for $475. | 而你的跳水价是475美元 |
[02:02] | That flat screen TV, | 那台平板电视 |
[02:03] | 720p, not 1080p, | 分辨率是720p而不是1080p |
[02:05] | and if my memory serves me correctly– | 而且如果我没记错的话 |
[02:07] | which it pretty much always does– | 当然我从来不会记错 |
[02:09] | it’s plasma, not LED. | 那是等离子电视 不是液晶的 |
[02:11] | Okay, lady, what is your problem? | 好了 女士 你是来找茬的吗 |
[02:13] | You want to know what my problem is? | 你知道为什么我想找茬吗 |
[02:14] | You are ripping off innocent people | 是因为你在用虚假的结业大甩卖 |
[02:15] | with your phony-baloney going-out-of-business sale. | 榨干无辜顾客的血汗钱 |
[02:17] | Here’s the other problem: I’m a cop. | 另一个原因就是 我是警察 |
[02:19] | So unless you want to go out of business for real, | 除非你想真正关门大吉 |
[02:22] | I suggest you clean up your act. | 我建议你最好改邪归正 |
[02:23] | Go in there, | 马上进去 |
[02:24] | send Marshall and his | 送马歇尔和他那 |
[02:25] | nice girlfriend on their way, okay? | 可爱的女朋友离开 好吗 |
[02:27] | Whatever you say. | 悉听尊便 |
[02:28] | All right. You have a good day. | 很好 祝你今天愉快 |
[02:32] | I’m on my way. | 我马上到 |
[02:39] | Get back, please. | 请后退 |
[02:40] | Get back. | 往后退 |
[02:43] | I need you behind the tape. | 请站在隔离带以外 |
[02:44] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[02:44] | Nope. No sign of a wallet or phone. | 没有 也没找到钱包或手机 |
[02:47] | Whole thing’s a little funky. | 这事有点奇怪 |
[02:49] | Car’s registered to a big Swiss diplomat | 车是注册在一位名叫卢卡斯·埃明格尔的 |
[02:51] | by the name of Lukas Emminger. | 瑞士大外交官名下 |
[02:53] | I thought maybe car thief, | 之前我以为是偷车贼干的 |
[02:54] | but it wasn’t hot-wired. | 但车的电线没有被弄短路 |
[02:56] | Key’s in the ignition. | 钥匙还插在点火装置里 |
[02:59] | Kid looks too young to be part of the diplomatic corps. | 这孩子年纪太轻 不像是使团成员 |
[03:04] | Why do you take someone’s wallet and cell phone | 为什么会有人拿走了钱包和手机 |
[03:06] | and leave a car like this? | 却留下这样一辆车呢 |
[03:08] | Meth addict looking for a few bucks? | 急需几块钱的瘾君子们 |
[03:10] | Single gunshot wound to the head? | 一枪爆头吗 |
[03:14] | Maybe our Swiss diplomat had some enemies. | 也许我们这位瑞士大使得罪了什么人 |
[03:38] | Nice ride, huh? | 这车真不赖 |
[03:39] | “Nice” hardly covers it. | 它可不止是”不赖” |
[03:40] | This slice of heaven goes from zero | 这个天造之物从静止加速到 |
[03:41] | to 120 in eight seconds. | 120英里每小时只需要八秒 |
[03:44] | Yeah, I had a Dodge Dart Swinger in high school | 确实 我高中时有一辆道奇·达特浪子 |
[03:46] | that was pretty fast. | 速度非常快 |
[03:47] | A Swinger? | 一辆浪子 |
[03:48] | With the flower over the “I” in the logo? | 标志里面的”I”还戴朵花的那个吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[03:50] | I’d forgotten. Aw, I loved that car. | 我都忘了 我超爱那辆车 |
[03:52] | Okay, boss, if we’re gonna work together on this case, | 好吧 头儿 如果我们要合作破案 |
[03:55] | there’s something you got to understand: | 有些事你一定要明白 |
[03:56] | the Ferrari 458 is perhaps the highest achievement | 法拉利458可以说是人类历史上 |
[03:59] | of automotive engineering known to man. | 汽车工业的最高成就 |
[04:01] | I noticed it didn’t have, like, a cup holder | 我发现这车没有能放下”停车买”的 |
[04:03] | for the Super Big Chug from “Stop & Fill”. | 超大杯奶昔的杯架 |
[04:05] | See, I got to have that in any car I drive. | 能放得下的车我才会开 |
[04:10] | So when you’re done “examining” the evidence, | 你检查完证据后 |
[04:12] | be nice if we had an I.D. on our victim. | 如果能找出受害人的身份就好了 |
[04:14] | As a matter of fact, I was just getting to that. | 实际上 我刚刚已经开始找了 |
[04:15] | Our vic’s prints aren’t in the system, | 死者的指纹并不在系统里 |
[04:17] | but it turns out the car was involved in a chase last night. | 但发现昨晚这辆车曾被警车追赶 |
[04:20] | Simple traffic stop– ran through the signal, | 因为在交叉路口闯红灯 |
[04:23] | then took off. | 然后逃脱 |
[04:25] | So, what, some… | 怎么说 |
[04:26] | rich kid on a joyride? | 富二代出来兜风吗 |
[04:27] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[04:28] | DMV confirms | 机动车辆管理局已确认 |
[04:29] | our Swiss guy bought it this week. | 车是那个瑞士人这周刚买的 |
[04:30] | That’s why there are no plates– it’s still too new. | 没上车牌是因为还没来得及 |
[04:33] | My money, I’d say Emminger’s our best lead. | 我打赌这个埃明格尔是我们最好的线索 |
[04:35] | Which is why we’re heading to his place | 所以我们要去他在马马罗内克的家 |
[04:36] | in Mamaroneck for a chat. | 跟他好好聊聊 |
[04:40] | Jay, stay on the dead kid. | 杰 盯紧那个死了的孩子 |
[04:41] | Sooner or later, someone’s gonna miss him; | 迟早会有人要找他 |
[04:43] | file a missing persons. | 报告有人失踪 |
[04:44] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[04:47] | Come on, a Dodge Swinger? Really? | 拜托 道奇浪子 当真的吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah, really. | 没错 不骗你 |
[05:00] | Your chariot awaits. | 那不是你的下一辆车吗 |
[05:02] | I prefer the subway. | 我更喜欢坐地铁 |
[05:05] | Sure you do. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:06] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你说这话是什么意思 |
[05:07] | I don’t know. It’s just… you’ve changed your look | 说不好 就是自从我们搬出皇后区后 |
[05:08] | since we moved out of Queens. | 你简直改头换面了 |
[05:10] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[05:11] | Well… you’re not buying your shoes at Soles4Less anymore. | 你再也不在”便宜卖”买鞋了 |
[05:14] | Come on. One pair of nice shoes? | 拜托 就买了双好鞋而已 |
[05:16] | First it’s the shoes, then you’ll have the Rolex. | 先是买鞋 然后你就会买劳力士 |
[05:18] | You’re starting to look a little bit like Eliot. | 你就会越来越像艾略特 |
[05:21] | Nice. He’s snazzy. | 多好啊 他那么时髦 |
[05:24] | Detectives. | 两位警探 |
[05:25] | Please, come in. | 快请进 |
[05:27] | Forgive the chaos. | 不好意思家里有点乱 |
[05:29] | It’s always the busiest time of the day, | 要送孩子去上学 |
[05:30] | getting the children out to school | 再加上打包行李 |
[05:32] | and what with the packing. | 总是会让人焦头烂额 |
[05:34] | You’re moving? | 您要搬家吗 |
[05:34] | Yes. Back to Bern. | 对 搬回伯尔尼 |
[05:36] | We’ve been in the U.S. too long. | 我们在美国待了太久了 |
[05:38] | And my family misses the mountains. | 而且我的家人都想念雪山了 |
[05:40] | It seems like an odd time for you to be buying a new car | 您在马上要离开的时候买了辆新车 |
[05:42] | right before you leave. | 这有些奇怪 |
[05:43] | Ah, yes, | 对 |
[05:44] | the vehicle that you mentioned on the phone. | 你们在电话里提到过那辆车 |
[05:47] | You see, it makes a great deal of financial sense for me | 要知道 以那么低的价格买辆车 |
[05:50] | to buy a car of that price and then to ship it home. | 然后把它运回家对我来说比较划算 |
[05:53] | I’m head of the Division of Economic Affairs, | 我是经济事务司的主任 |
[05:55] | so you’ll forgive me if I take a little pride | 所以你们不能怪我 |
[05:58] | in knowing how to strike a bargain. | 总是能讲价买到便宜货 |
[06:00] | I’m not sure how you’re gonna feel about your bargain now. | 我不确定您现在会怎么想您的便宜货 |
[06:04] | That’s my car? | 那是我的车吗 |
[06:06] | What, you didn’t… know it was missing? | 怎么 您不知道它丢了吗 |
[06:08] | It was never delivered. | 它一直没被送来 |
[06:09] | I ordered it from a dealer, | 我是在经销商那订购的 |
[06:11] | Nick Castigan at Heritage Classics. | “传统经典专卖”的尼克·卡斯廷根 |
[06:13] | They said that they would deliver it to me. | 他们说会给我送来 |
[06:15] | You bought a $400,000 car | 您买了一辆四十万美元的车 |
[06:16] | and you didn’t check to see if it was here? | 而您居然没查一下它到货了没有 |
[06:18] | Well, this might be hard for you to believe, | 说出来也许你们不信 |
[06:20] | but my life is full of many things | 但我的人生中充满了许多 |
[06:22] | that are more important than automobiles. | 比汽车更重要的东西 |
[06:24] | Do you recognize that young man? | 您认识这位年轻人吗 |
[06:25] | No. | 不 |
[06:26] | Not at all. | 完全不认识 |
[06:28] | This is terrible. What happened? | 真可怕 怎么回事 |
[06:29] | We think someone may be targeting you. | 我们认为有人想要对付您 |
[06:32] | I’m a commercial attaché. | 我是个商务专员 |
[06:34] | Basically, I take meetings and read contracts. | 基本上 我就是参加会议和阅读合同 |
[06:37] | It would help if you could get us | 如果您能给我们一份 |
[06:38] | a list of your recent dealings. | 您最近工作的清单也许会有帮助 |
[06:40] | Oh, uh, of course. | 当然 |
[06:42] | Uh, it’s highly sensitive material, | 那是高度敏感的材料 |
[06:43] | but I’ll see what I can do. | 但我会尽力 |
[06:45] | One moment. | 稍等一下 |
[06:46] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 |
[06:46] | Helen. You… look beautiful. | 海伦 你真美 |
[06:50] | Peter, good luck on your history test. | 皮特 祝你历史考试好运 |
[06:53] | And Celine… | 还有赛琳 |
[06:54] | you have a wonderful day, all right? | 希望你今天过得开心 好吗 |
[06:57] | I’ll follow you out in a minute. | 我马上就出去找你们 |
[06:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:01] | Do you think they’re in any danger? | 你们认为他们有危险吗 |
[07:03] | We have to assume they may be. | 我们得确保万无一失 |
[07:04] | I’d like to have someone posted out front | 我想在外面安排人值守 |
[07:06] | and to accompany you and your family. | 并派人陪着您和您的家人 |
[07:08] | That won’t be necessary. The consulate provides for our security. | 不必了 领事馆会保证我们的安全 |
[07:11] | No, not the paintings. | 别拿那些画 |
[07:13] | Please, take the couch first. | 请先搬沙发 |
[07:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[07:15] | Oh, and extend my sympathy to the boy’s family. | 请向那个男孩的家人转达我的哀思 |
[07:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:19] | This way. | 搬到这边 |
[07:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:25] | Jay ran some background on Emminger. | 杰调查了埃明格尔的背景 |
[07:27] | Nothing. | 没什么疑点 |
[07:28] | You know, guys like him make me | 他这样的家伙让我 |
[07:28] | miss the creeps we had to deal with in Queens. | 怀念起我们在皇后区对付的那些人 |
[07:31] | Really? You miss one-eyed Danny the drug dealer? | 真的 你想念毒贩独眼丹尼了吗 |
[07:33] | I loved one-eyed Danny the drug dealer. | 我很喜欢那个毒贩独眼丹尼 |
[07:38] | God, that’s Ezequiel. | 天呐 那是埃兹奎尔 |
[07:40] | Ezequiel Nadal. | 埃兹奎尔·纳达尔 |
[07:42] | He’s one of my best delivery guys. | 他是我最好的送车员之一 |
[07:44] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[07:44] | We’re hoping you could fill some things in for us. | 也许你可以帮我们了解一下情况 |
[07:47] | You say you gave him the keys to Emminger’s vehicle at what time? | 你是什么时候把埃明格尔的车钥匙给他的 |
[07:50] | 3:00? 3:30? | 三点 或是三点半 |
[07:52] | Anything seem odd or different about Ezequiel yesterday? | 埃兹奎尔昨天有什么不对劲的地方吗 |
[07:55] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[07:56] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[07:58] | I gave him the car, the location, | 我把车和地址给他 |
[08:00] | and he went on his way– he was here maybe 20 minutes tops. | 他马上出发 最多二十分钟就能回来 |
[08:03] | This is terrible. | 这太可怕了 |
[08:04] | Mr. Castigan, we had some trouble identifying him. | 卡斯廷根先生 我们没法确认他的身份 |
[08:07] | Do you have contact info for him? | 你有他的联系方式吗 |
[08:09] | Home address? | 比如家庭住址 |
[08:10] | Phone? | 电话 |
[08:10] | Sure. Let me dig it out for you. | 当然 我去给你们找找 |
[08:21] | I didn’t know he had another job. | 我不知道他还有另一份工作 |
[08:23] | He never mentioned a delivery job to me. | 他从没跟我提过送车的事 |
[08:26] | Francisco? | 弗朗西斯科 |
[08:29] | He worked here, you know, in the garage. | 他在这工作 在修车铺 |
[08:31] | Ever since his mother died | 自从两年前他母亲去世后 |
[08:32] | two years ago– day and night. | 他就夜以继日地工作 |
[08:34] | Worked harder than me and his brother combined. | 比我和他弟弟加起来还努力 |
[08:36] | And he never mentioned Heritage Classics | 他从没提起过”传统经典专卖” |
[08:38] | or Nick Castigan? | 或者尼克·卡斯廷根吗 |
[08:39] | No. | 没有 |
[08:43] | I walked him to school every day. | 我以前每天陪他走去学校 |
[08:45] | It’s only three blocks, | 虽然只有三个街区远 |
[08:46] | but I was always worried that something… | 但我总担心会出什么事 |
[08:51] | He begged me to stop. | 他求我不要送他 |
[08:54] | He was so embarrassed. | 他觉得很尴尬 |
[08:56] | I finally did when he turned 17. | 他十七岁之后我终于不送他了 |
[09:03] | Papi, your office. | 爸 你办公室打来的 |
[09:06] | Let it ring. | 让它响着吧 |
[09:11] | Francisco, right? | 弗朗西斯科 对吗 |
[09:13] | Do you mind if Francisco | 你介意让弗朗西斯科 |
[09:14] | shows me Ezequiel’s bedroom? | 带我看看埃兹奎尔的房间吗 |
[09:24] | You live here your whole life? | 你一直都住在这吗 |
[09:37] | No. | 不 |
[09:38] | This is my room. | 这是我的房间 |
[09:39] | Ezequiel’s is down here. | 埃兹奎尔的房间在这边 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:45] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[09:48] | I fell off my bike. | 我骑自行车摔的 |
[09:50] | Some fall. | 摔得挺重啊 |
[10:05] | Francisco, was your brother in any kind of trouble? | 弗朗西斯科 你哥哥惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[10:07] | Something maybe your father didn’t need to know about? | 比如一些他不想让你父亲知道的事 |
[10:10] | No. | 没有 |
[10:11] | No? | 没有吗 |
[10:12] | You guys were close, huh? | 你们俩关系很好吧 |
[10:18] | You know, he, uh… | 他被发现时 |
[10:21] | he-he was wearing an expensive suit, but I… | 穿着一套很贵的西装 但是 |
[10:24] | I don’t see anything like that around here. | 我没在屋里看到任何类似的东西 |
[10:26] | I don’t know anything about a suit. | 我不知道什么西装的事 |
[10:28] | Did he seem to have more money lately? | 他最近突然变得有钱了吗 |
[10:30] | Did you notice anything like that? | 你有没有注意到类似的事 |
[10:31] | No. | 没有 |
[10:33] | I think he might have owed somebody some money. | 我觉得他可能欠了什么人的钱 |
[10:36] | Do you know who? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[10:37] | He never said. | 他从没说过 |
[10:37] | He just mentioned something in passing. | 他只是简单地提了一句 |
[10:41] | What about a girlfriend? | 那女朋友呢 |
[10:42] | Any friends maybe I should talk to? | 有没有什么朋友我应该去问问话 |
[10:44] | No girlfriend. | 他没有女朋友 |
[10:46] | Ezy didn’t have friends like that. | 埃奇没有那样的朋友 |
[10:48] | No time. | 他没有时间 |
[10:49] | He worked. | 一直在工作 |
[10:50] | That’s all he did. | 那就是他的全部 |
[10:52] | In the morning, he made the runs to the auto supply warehouses, | 早上他赶去汽车配件供应仓库 |
[10:55] | and then in the garage till after midnight, | 然后在修车厂工作到后半夜 |
[10:56] | just trying to get the cars done. | 只为了把车修好 |
[10:58] | Sounds tough. | 听起来很辛苦 |
[10:59] | He had a dream about getting out of this place, | 他梦想能离开这个地方 |
[11:02] | this crappy neighborhood. | 这个糟糕的社区 |
[11:04] | He could have done it, too. | 他能做到的 |
[11:05] | I bet he could. | 我赌他能行 |
[11:07] | What about you, Francisco? | 那你呢 弗朗西斯科 |
[11:08] | You have the same dream? | 你有同样的梦想吗 |
[11:09] | Sometimes. Sure I do. | 有时候 我当然想过 |
[11:12] | Well, then, it’ll happen. | 会实现的 |
[11:14] | You just got to stay on your bike. | 你只需要骑上你的自行车 |
[11:17] | Listen, if you think of anything, or you just want to talk… | 你要是想到什么 或者想找人谈谈 |
[11:22] | you come find me, okay? | 就来找我 好吗 |
[11:26] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[11:31] | Okay, my preliminary indicates he was clean | 初步结果显示他体内很干净 |
[11:34] | no drugs or alcohol at all. | 没摄入过一点毒品或酒精 |
[11:38] | Handsome boy. | 英俊的小伙子 |
[11:41] | Okay, powder burns around the entry wound | 射入创口周围的火药灼伤 |
[11:43] | indicate the gun was close. | 说明枪的距离很近 |
[11:45] | Close enough to see his face, | 近到即使夜色很黑 |
[11:47] | even if it was dark? | 也足以看清他的脸吗 |
[11:48] | The barrel was within two to three inches. | 枪管与伤口相距五到八厘米 |
[11:51] | Whoever shot him | 无论是谁开的枪 |
[11:51] | knew he was not Emminger. | 都会知道他不是埃明格尔 |
[11:53] | And all of Switzerland sighs in relief. | 这下全瑞士都能松口气了 |
[11:57] | It was a .22 caliber round, by the way, | 对了 口径是0.22英寸 |
[11:59] | which is unusual for a professional job. | 这对一个职业杀手来说可不常见 |
[12:02] | Okay, so if it’s not a professional hit, | 所以 如果这不是职业杀手所为 |
[12:04] | then, maybe it’s personal. | 那就可能是私人恩怨了 |
[12:06] | Maybe he knew his killer. | 也许他认识凶手 |
[12:08] | I vote he knew him. | 我也觉得他们认识 |
[12:10] | Here, take a look. | 看这里 |
[12:12] | Right here. | 这里 |
[12:26] | His brother had those markings on his wall. | 他弟弟的墙上也贴着这些符号 |
[12:29] | I’m thinking gang markings. | 我猜这是帮派符号 |
[12:32] | Mm… maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:35] | Thanks, Jo. | 谢了 乔 |
[12:37] | Anytime. | 不用谢 |
[12:49] | Dirty. | 色情啊 |
[12:51] | Uh, sorry, but you got to know that the triple X designation | 抱歉 可你得知道XXX标记 |
[12:54] | stands for a lot of things. | 可以代表很多东西 |
[12:56] | I set the safe search as high as I could, but… | 我尽可能地调高了安全搜索设置 可是 |
[12:57] | Maybe we should give this one to Murray. | 也许我们该把这个交给莫里做 |
[12:59] | No, no, I’m on it. | 不 不用 我在查呢 |
[13:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Wait a second. There, that guy, right there. | 等一下 那个人 就那张图片 |
[13:18] | There was a picture of that guy in Ezequiel’s room. | 埃兹奎尔的房间里有那个人的照片 |
[13:21] | What is this? | 这是什么网页 |
[13:22] | Uh… message board. | 留言板 |
[13:24] | Brotherhood of Street Racers. | 街头赛车手组成的社团 |
[13:26] | All right, refine your search. | 好了 缩小搜索范围 |
[13:28] | Triple X and — and street racers. | XXX和街头赛车手 |
[13:31] | We got it. Looks like the triple X burnouts | 找到了 看起来XXX是华盛顿高地附近 |
[13:33] | is a crew working in and around Washington Heights. | 一帮青年组成的赛车组织的标志 |
[13:35] | All right, so Ezequiel and his brother | 所以埃兹奎尔和他弟弟 |
[13:37] | were members of a street racing club. | 是街头赛车俱乐部的成员 |
[13:39] | You know, Francisco said Ezequiel owed somebody money. | 弗朗西斯科说埃兹奎尔欠了什么人钱 |
[13:45] | Our guy here’s the leader– Steven McKinnon. | 这人是俱乐部的头儿 史蒂文·麦金农 |
[13:47] | Maybe Ezequiel owed him? | 也许埃兹奎尔欠他的钱 |
[14:01] | This can’t be right. | 这不是真的吧 |
[14:03] | Yes, it can. | 是真的 |
[14:14] | Hey, I’m Carrie Wells with the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的凯莉·威尔斯 |
[14:16] | This is Al Burns… | 这位是艾尔·彭斯 |
[14:17] | Is this about Stevie? | 你们来找史蒂夫吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:23] | Stevie! | 史蒂夫 |
[14:25] | Get up! Now! | 起床 马上 |
[14:29] | He comes in all hours, | 他总是行踪不定 |
[14:30] | then he sleeps all day, and I worry, | 然后一整天都在睡觉 我很担心 |
[14:32] | but he says, “don’t worry, mom.” | 可他说 “别担心妈妈” |
[14:34] | “I’m a grown man. | “我是个成年人了 |
[14:35] | I have my own life.” | 我有自己的生活” |
[14:37] | Would you like some sausage? | 你们要来点香肠吗 |
[14:39] | Stevie loves the organic andouille. | 史蒂夫最爱吃有机辣熏肠 |
[14:41] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[14:42] | That’s more Al’s speed than me. | 那比较合艾尔的胃口 |
[14:45] | Do you know your son’s involved in street racing? | 你知道你儿子在玩街头赛车吗 |
[14:47] | Street racing?! | 街头赛车 |
[14:48] | In that piece of junk? | 用那堆破烂吗 |
[14:50] | It’s in the shop every week. | 他的车每周都进修理厂 |
[14:51] | Then I have to take him to his Pilates class, | 我还得载他去上普拉提课 |
[14:54] | and then drive him to therapy. | 再载他去看病 |
[14:55] | I’m telling you, it’s a nightmare. | 我和你们说 那简直是个噩梦 |
[14:58] | Stevie! | 史蒂夫 |
[14:59] | There are people here! | 有人找你 |
[15:01] | I’m coming, Ma. Geez! | 我来了 妈妈 天呐 |
[15:04] | Did you make the gluten-free pancakes? | 你做无谷蛋白的薄煎饼了吗 |
[15:06] | My celiac is kicking up. | 我肚子不舒服 |
[15:08] | The police, Stevie. | 他们是警察 史蒂夫 |
[15:10] | What do you have to say for yourself? | 你有什么要说的 |
[15:12] | I paid those tickets. | 我付过罚单了 |
[15:14] | No, Steven. | 不 史蒂文 |
[15:14] | We’re here to talk about Francisco | 我们来是想谈谈弗朗西斯科 |
[15:16] | and Ezequiel Nadal. | 和埃兹奎尔·纳达尔 |
[15:17] | And the Triple X street racing crew. | 还有XXX街头赛车俱乐部 |
[15:19] | Street racing, Stevie? | 你还玩街头赛车吗 史蒂夫 |
[15:21] | Li-Listen, you — you want my keys, | 听着 你们想要我的车钥匙 |
[15:23] | just take — take my keys, okay? | 尽管拿走就是 |
[15:24] | But — but you can’t prove anything. | 但这不能证明任何事 |
[15:27] | – Stevie! – Oh, you got to be kidding me. | -史蒂夫 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[15:38] | Oh, no. Let me drive! | 不 我来开车 |
[15:39] | I ran a 10K here once. | 我在这里跑过十公里长跑 |
[15:41] | I know this neighborhood like the back of my hand. | 我对这个社区了若指掌 |
[15:42] | My car, I drive. You navigate. | 我的车 我来开 你导航 |
[15:45] | I love it when you’re articulate. | 我就爱你的掷地有声 |
[15:53] | You know, I would have caught him by now. | 要是我开的话这会已经抓到他了 |
[15:55] | – Had a head start. – Al, open it up! | -他先发动的 -艾尔 快加速 |
[15:57] | Come on, put your foot on the gas. | 快点 使劲踩油门 |
[16:00] | Faster, faster, faster! | 快点 快啊 |
[16:01] | There you go. | 这才像话 |
[16:03] | You gotta get his attention. | 你得吸引他的注意 |
[16:04] | – Get his attention. – Maybe he doesn’t see us. | -吸引他的注意 -也许他没看见我们 |
[16:09] | Now, that is just a little love tap. | 这只能算是爱抚吧 |
[16:11] | You gotta get his attention. | 你得让他注意到你 |
[16:16] | Come on! | 继续 |
[16:20] | What’s he got in that thing? | 他到底是怎么改装车的 |
[16:30] | He’s gonna go straight. Don’t follow him. | 他打算直走 别跟着他 |
[16:31] | – What? – I know where we can cut him off. | -什么 -我知道从哪能截到他 |
[16:33] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[16:35] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[16:37] | Take a left. I know a shortcut. | 左转 我知道条近道 |
[16:48] | Go straight past this house with the lighthouse out front of it. | 从灯塔后面的那座房子前面开过去 |
[16:53] | You’re like a human GPS. | 你就像个人体卫星定位系统 |
[17:00] | Hang a right at the picket fence on the next block. | 在下一个街区的栅栏处右转 |
[17:02] | You know how fast we’re going? | 你知道我们开得有多快吗 |
[17:03] | How fast? | 多快 |
[17:06] | Picket fence! Picket fence! | 栅栏 栅栏到了 |
[17:13] | Stop at the corner. | 在拐弯处停下 |
[17:18] | He could have passed us. | 他可能已经超过我们了 |
[17:20] | Wait for it… | 等着吧 |
[17:47] | You… you guys have insurance, right? | 你们 你们的车买保险了 是吗 |
[17:49] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:56] | Quite an interesting life you lead, Steven. | 你的小日子过得还挺滋润 史蒂文 |
[17:58] | Yeah, it’s all right. | 凑合吧 |
[17:59] | I had a nice little chat with Francisco Nadal. | 我和弗朗西斯科·纳达尔聊过 |
[18:02] | He tells me you’re the one responsible | 他告诉我是你 |
[18:03] | for pounding his face. | 把他的脸打伤的 |
[18:04] | And that’s why I ran. | 所以我才要跑啊 |
[18:06] | See, I knew that kid was a punk ass. | 那小子就是欠揍 |
[18:08] | So, we’re starting with an assault charge, | 我们以人身伤害指控开始 |
[18:10] | then evading, | 然后躲避警察 |
[18:11] | maybe a moving violation or two. | 也许还有一两张交通违规罚单 |
[18:13] | Top it off with murder | 再以谋杀华丽收场 |
[18:14] | and I’d say this has been a pretty good day for me. | 这一天真是圆满了 |
[18:16] | Yeah, I didn’t kill Ezequiel, all right? | 我没有杀埃兹奎尔 好吗 |
[18:17] | I run a street-racing crew. | 街头赛车俱乐部是我成立的 |
[18:19] | I’m not a murderer. | 但我不是杀人犯 |
[18:19] | No, you just beat the crap out of 17-year-olds. | 不 你只是暴打了一个十七岁男孩 |
[18:22] | He owed me a lot of money and wasn’t paying up. | 他欠我一大笔钱还没还清 |
[18:24] | Didn’t Ezequiel owe you, too? | 埃兹奎尔也欠你钱吗 |
[18:26] | Hell, no. | 当然不欠 |
[18:27] | Ezequiel didn’t owe anybody ever. | 埃兹奎尔从不欠任何人钱 |
[18:29] | He never lost a race in his life. | 他这辈子就没输过一场比赛 |
[18:31] | His brother, though… | 他弟弟 就 |
[18:32] | Francisco. | 弗朗西斯科 |
[18:33] | Yeah. I mean, | 对 我是说 |
[18:34] | this kid lost two big-money races back to back, | 这孩子连着输了两场赌金很高的比赛 |
[18:38] | so when I… put the squeeze on him, | 所以当我 向他施压的时候 |
[18:41] | Ezequiel stepped up and said he would pay the debt. | 埃兹奎尔站了出来说他来还债 |
[18:44] | He was supposed to meet me last night with the money, | 他昨晚本该带着钱来见我 |
[18:46] | but he never showed. | 但他没来 |
[18:47] | How much money? | 多少钱 |
[18:48] | Ten grand. | 一万美元 |
[18:49] | I’m never gonna see it now. | 我再也拿不到那笔钱了 |
[18:51] | I can’t put the screws to a kid whose brother got killed. | 我不能为难一个哥哥被杀了的孩子 |
[18:53] | Yeah, that wouldn’t be right. | 对 那样不厚道 |
[18:54] | No way, no how. | 绝不会干 |
[18:56] | Ezequiel had a job delivering sports cars. | 埃兹奎尔有一份送跑车的工作 |
[18:58] | Could he have been bringing one to you to pay you back? | 有没有可能他拿一辆车抵给你当作还钱 |
[19:00] | Nah. I couldn’t do anything with a stolen car. | 不 偷来的车我要了也没用 |
[19:03] | All right, if you needed $10,000 in a hurry, where would you go? | 如果你急需一万美元 你会去哪筹钱 |
[19:07] | My uncle. He’s a dermatologist… | 找我叔叔 他是位皮肤科医生 |
[19:09] | Ezequiel, Steven. | 假设你是埃兹奎尔 史蒂文 |
[19:10] | Ezequiel. | 是埃兹奎尔 |
[19:11] | Okay, and-and I had access to a Ferrari | 如果我能接触到法拉利 |
[19:14] | – or a Porsche or something? – Yeah. | -或者保时捷之类的车吗 -对 |
[19:15] | Chop shop. Cash money, no questions asked. | 赃车店 只付现金 不问车来源 |
[19:18] | They love those rides. | 他们很喜欢那些车 |
[19:19] | Strip ’em down, ship ’em out in a matter of hours– boom. | 几个小时就能拆散 装运出海 |
[19:26] | I had to pry this out of the precinct’s hands, | 我本来是想从分局手里偷的 |
[19:28] | but they finally sent it over. | 结果他们自己送来了 |
[19:29] | Dash cam from the cruiser | 这是埃兹奎尔闯红灯时 |
[19:30] | that pursued Ezequiel when he blew that light. | 追他的警车上的摄像头拍的 |
[19:32] | All for a stupid stop light. | 都是因为一个破红绿灯 |
[19:35] | Why’d he run? | 他为什么要跑 |
[19:36] | He knew if they caught him, they’d impound the car. | 他知道要是被抓了 车就会被扣 |
[19:38] | Without the car, he’d never get the money | 没了车 他就拿不到钱 |
[19:40] | to clear his brother and get out. | 还他弟弟的债 |
[19:42] | That car was his ticket to a new life. | 那辆车是通向新生活的门票 |
[19:43] | And that’s the crime. | 那也是犯罪 |
[19:45] | So, he’s headed to a chop shop. | 他当时准备去赃车店 |
[19:47] | I figured maybe it’s somewhere in the neighborhood | 我估计他就是在那附近 |
[19:49] | where he blew the light. | 闯的红灯 |
[19:50] | I did a quick cross-reference | 我在这片区域做了一个 |
[19:52] | of the neighborhood and found… | 快速交叉搜索 结果发现 |
[19:54] | hold on. | 稍等 |
[19:55] | Hey, you need help with that? | 你要帮忙吗 |
[19:56] | No, no, no, no… I got this. | 不 不用 我能搞定 |
[19:59] | Uh… there. | 好了 |
[20:01] | Like I said, | 像我说的 |
[20:02] | I ran a search on all the garages in the area, | 我搜索了这片区域所有的修车行 |
[20:04] | cross-referenced… | 交叉检索 |
[20:05] | that’s the term you use, right, Jay? | 你用的是这个词吧 杰 |
[20:07] | Cross-referenced with criminal violations and found… | 交叉检索了违法记录后找到了 |
[20:12] | Juno’s on 11th Avenue. | 第11大街的朱诺汽修店 |
[20:14] | Auto body shop registered to Alma Delaney. | 阿尔玛·德莱尼名下的车身修理店 |
[20:17] | Convicted in Jersey on a variety of charges, | 她在新泽西州因被判处过很多罪名 |
[20:20] | including receiving stolen goods. | 包括收购赃物 |
[20:22] | Recently moved her shop from North Bergen. | 最近刚从北伯根搬走 |
[20:26] | That’s, uh, incredible. | 真是 不可思议 |
[20:27] | Yeah. Carrie and I are headed over there right now. | 是啊 我和凯莉要立刻赶到那里 |
[20:29] | Oh, no, I meant, it’s incredible that, | 不 我是说 不可思议的是 |
[20:31] | uh, you did all this computer stuff by yourself. | 你竟然自己搞定了这些电脑的东西 |
[20:34] | What’s the matter, Jay? | 有什么问题吗 杰 |
[20:35] | Afraid you’re gonna be obsolete? | 担心你会被取代吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah. Yeah, right… | 是啊 没错 |
[20:39] | Did you help him? | 你帮过他吗 |
[20:40] | No. | 没有 |
[20:44] | These are some pretty nice cars, Ms. Delaney. | 这些车真漂亮 德莱尼女士 |
[20:46] | Seems like these are the ones always get the dings, am I right? | 似乎这些车特别容易出事 是吧 |
[20:49] | Hey, you get that Charger of yours knocked around, detective, | 你要是想买 肯定给你打折 警探 |
[20:52] | I’ll take care of ya. | 有我在你就放心吧 |
[20:53] | Yeah? Thanks. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[20:55] | Now I’m assuming you have contact info | 我想知道你有这些车主的 |
[20:57] | for the owners of these vehicles? | 联系方式吗 |
[20:59] | Of course! Back in the office. | 当然有 在后面的办公室里 |
[21:01] | Uh, might take a while to find. | 可能要花点时间找 |
[21:03] | I-I’m not so good with the filing. | 我不擅长整理文件档案 |
[21:05] | Before you do that, | 你去找之前 |
[21:06] | tell me if you’ve ever seen this young man before. | 告诉我你有没有见过这个年轻人 |
[21:08] | Uh…no. | 没见过 |
[21:09] | He wasn’t here night before last? | 他前天晚上没来过吗 |
[21:11] | No. | 没有 |
[21:12] | Handsome kid like that, I’d remember. | 这么帅的小伙 我肯定会记得 |
[21:14] | Even at my age, right? | 就算是我这把年纪 对吧 |
[21:15] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[21:16] | You want to take a longer look? | 你要再看看吗 |
[21:17] | No. My lungs is bad, not my eyesight. | 不用 我的肺不好 可视力没问题 |
[21:20] | Never seen him. | 从没见过 |
[21:29] | What are these scratches here? | 这些划痕是什么 |
[21:31] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[21:32] | What-what scratches? | 什么划痕 |
[21:33] | I got a car with scratches just like these. | 我见过一辆车就有这样的划痕 |
[21:36] | A Ferrari. It’s evidence in a murder investigation. | 是辆法拉利 一起谋杀案调查的证据 |
[21:38] | The murder of Ezequiel Nadal. | 埃兹奎尔·纳达尔的谋杀案 |
[21:40] | I told you, I never seen the kid before. | 我告诉过你们 我从没见过这个孩子 |
[21:42] | I don’t know nothing about no murder. | 我根本不知道什么谋杀案 |
[21:44] | You know about the Organized Crime Control Act? | 你听说过《有组织犯罪控制法》吗 |
[21:47] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:48] | It’s the law that makes running a chop shop | 是一部规定收购赃车的赃车店 |
[21:50] | for stolen car parts illegal. | 违法的法律 |
[21:52] | There’s also a little thing called | 还有一项小罪名叫 |
[21:53] | obstructing a murder investigation, | 故意阻碍谋杀案调查 |
[21:55] | so unless you want to be making | 所以除非你想 |
[21:56] | the license plates you’re currently removing off of stolen cars, | 给这些赃车变出合法的车牌照来 |
[22:00] | I suggest | 我建议 |
[22:00] | you take another look at the picture. | 你再看一眼照片 |
[22:04] | A-All right, uh, he, he was here. | 好吧 他来过这 |
[22:07] | When? | 什么时候 |
[22:08] | Couple of days ago. | 几天前 |
[22:10] | He was trying to sell me something, | 他想跟我做笔买卖 |
[22:11] | but I-I wouldn’t touch a car like that. | 但我才不会碰那种车 |
[22:13] | Because it was stolen? | 因为那车是赃物 |
[22:14] | Because it was fake. | 因为那车是假的 |
[22:15] | Fake?! | 假的 |
[22:16] | I see it all the time. | 我见这些赝品见多了 |
[22:17] | That-That’s why we do the scratches– to test the paint. | 所以 我才会弄那些划痕来检验车漆 |
[22:20] | Ferrari has a patent on their colors– | 法拉利的车用喷漆享有专利 |
[22:23] | made only for them. | 只有他们才有 |
[22:24] | I did the test myself, and it failed. | 我亲自进行测试 结果不符 |
[22:26] | I-I sent him on his way. | 我就让他走了 |
[22:29] | Faux watches, sunglasses– | 高仿的手表和太阳镜 |
[22:31] | we all know about those, | 这些我们都很熟悉 |
[22:32] | but the world of fake luxury cars | 但仿造的豪华轿车 |
[22:34] | is a multimillion-dollar business. | 是价值数百万美元的交易 |
[22:35] | Cars shine on the outside, engine parts not so much. | 车子外表华丽 引擎可就不行了 |
[22:39] | “Faux-raris,” Right? | 成了”假拉利”啦 |
[22:42] | Buyers know what they’re getting? | 买家知道买的是假车吗 |
[22:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:44] | I’m gonna say most don’t. | 但我猜大多数人都不知道 |
[22:46] | Most folks probably can’t tell the difference. | 绝大多数人可能都不懂行 |
[22:48] | I mean, some people think that a Dodge Swinger is a slick ride. | 还有人认为道奇浪子很拉风呢 |
[22:51] | Okay, so you put down half a mil on one of these, | 如果你花五十万美金买了一辆车 |
[22:53] | then you find out you’ve been ripped off. | 却发现被骗了 |
[22:56] | Guys have been shot for less. | 为这个杀人绝对说得过去 |
[22:57] | Yeah, but why take it out on the delivery boy? | 话是没错 可为何要报复一个送车员呢 |
[22:59] | I mean, I’d go after the guy who sold me the car. | 要是我 就去找卖车的人算账 |
[23:04] | The gate is down. | 关门了 |
[23:05] | What’s he doing closed, middle of the day? | 大白天的为什么要关门 |
[23:07] | Don’t know. | 谁知道 |
[23:12] | Hey, Al, it looks like the place has been tossed. | 艾尔 看来这地方被人砸了 |
[23:20] | Nick Castigan? | 尼克·卡斯廷根 |
[23:22] | NYPD. | 我们是纽约警局的 |
[23:54] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[23:55] | Webster confirms Castigan was killed | 韦伯斯特已证明卡斯廷根 |
[23:57] | by a single shot to the head | 是被一枪爆头致死的 |
[23:58] | a few hours before we arrived on scene. | 就发生在我们到现场几小时前 |
[24:00] | Okay, so either some buyer figured out he bought a fake, | 要么是某个买家发现买了假货 |
[24:04] | kills Castigan to settle the score, | 杀了卡斯廷根算账 |
[24:06] | or the guys who make these cars | 要么就是制造这些假车的人 |
[24:07] | want their little scam kept quiet. | 要杀人灭口 |
[24:10] | Would explain taking out Ezequiel, | 若是后者就解释了为何埃兹奎尔被杀 |
[24:12] | if he’d tripped to what was up. | 也许他也被卷进去了 |
[24:13] | You guys okay? I heard about Castigan. | 你们没事吧 我听说卡斯廷根被杀了 |
[24:15] | Oh, the place was trashed, | 那地方一团糟 |
[24:16] | but whoever did Castigan was long gone. | 不过下手的人早跑了 |
[24:18] | And, uh, how were the cars? | 那些车怎么样 |
[24:21] | I think they’re gonna pull through. | 我想车子们会好起来的 |
[24:23] | Did you have something for me? | 查到线索了吗 |
[24:24] | Couple things. | 查到几个 |
[24:25] | One, we checked Ezequiel’s phone records. | 首先 我们检查了埃兹奎尔的手机记录 |
[24:27] | The night he was killed, he got a text | 他被杀那晚曾收到短信 |
[24:29] | asking him to meet in the very location where he was shot. | 让他到被杀的那个地点见面 |
[24:32] | Number tracked to a burner cell, | 号码来自预付费手机 |
[24:33] | so no way to trace it. | 所以这个线索就断了 |
[24:34] | But it confirms what we’re thinking– | 但这证实了我们的猜想 |
[24:35] | he knew his killer. | 他认识这个杀手 |
[24:36] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[24:37] | Aha, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[24:39] | On Castigan, | 关于卡斯廷根 |
[24:40] | I tried to get an idea of what kind of inventory he moved, | 我试图查清他都转移了哪些财产 |
[24:43] | so I ran a search on Heritage Classics– | 所以我搜索了”传统经典专卖”的信息 |
[24:45] | Google Street View, satellites, | 谷歌街景 卫星图 |
[24:46] | maps, anything. | 地图 能查的都查了 |
[24:50] | These are over six months. | 这是半年前的画面 |
[24:51] | But take a look: It’s always the same cars. | 但仔细看 停着的一直都是这些车 |
[24:53] | He shifts ’em around, | 他只是把车子换换位置 |
[24:54] | but I don’t think he’s selling anything. | 我想他从没真正卖出去一辆车 |
[24:56] | So Heritage is what, | 那”传统专卖”到底做什么买卖呢 |
[24:57] | just a front? | 只是个幌子吗 |
[24:58] | You order the cars, | 你要是订购了车 |
[24:59] | they gotta come from an importer, right? | 肯定得找进口商运车吧 |
[25:00] | I think Castigan just arranges | 我想卡斯廷根伪造了 |
[25:02] | the fake titles and registrations, | 所有权文件和注册信息 |
[25:03] | and delivers the fake cars to the buyers. | 并把假车卖给别人 |
[25:05] | We gotta find who’s bringing in these cars. | 我们得找出供货的人 |
[25:07] | Problem is, whoever killed Castigan | 问题是 杀死卡斯廷根的人 |
[25:09] | cleaned out his files. | 清空了他的资料 |
[25:10] | Yeah, the DMV keeps records | 但机动车辆管理局记录了 |
[25:11] | of where cars are purchased. | 所有车辆的购买地点 |
[25:12] | You don’t even have to wait in line to get ’em. | 你甚至不用去排队就能查到 |
[25:16] | Voila, all the buyers whose cars came by way | 搞定 所有从过世的卡斯廷根先生那里 |
[25:18] | of the late Mr. Castigan. | 买过车的买家名单 |
[25:19] | Our diplomat Emminger’s name’s on here twice. | 外交官埃明格尔的名字出现了两次 |
[25:22] | Three times, actually. | 实际上出现了三次 |
[25:24] | The Ferrari and Aston Martin DB7 Vantage | 一辆法拉利 一辆阿斯顿·马丁DB7高端 |
[25:26] | and a Lamborghini Gallardo. Are you serious? | 和一辆兰博基尼盖拉多 天哪 |
[25:29] | Give me a few hours in that garage. | 求上帝让我在他的车库里待会儿吧 |
[25:31] | They’re fake, Jay. | 那都是假车 杰 |
[25:32] | Right. | 也是 |
[25:33] | Why would Emminger not mention | 为什么埃明格尔从没提起 |
[25:35] | he bought other cars from Heritage? | 他从”传统专卖”那买过别的车呢 |
[25:36] | Maybe we should ask him. | 也许我们该去问问他 |
[25:38] | Yeah, Carrie and I’ll head out there. | 凯莉和我这就过去 |
[25:39] | Yeah. Um, maybe you should talk to Eliot first? | 也许你们该先去找艾略特谈谈 |
[25:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[25:47] | I am not interfering with your investigation. | 我无意干预你们的调查 |
[25:49] | I didn’t say, “interfering with,” I said… | 我没说你”干预”了 我说的是 |
[25:51] | I know what you said. | 我知道你说了什么 |
[25:52] | The particular word you used was very evocative. | 你的措辞大有深意 |
[25:55] | Eliot, we have a list of people | 艾略特 我们有一个名单 |
[25:56] | who were ripped off buying phony cars. | 列着被骗买过假车的人 |
[25:58] | Our killer is probably on that list. | 这案子的凶手也许就在名单上 |
[26:00] | And I simply wanted to review that list, | 而我只想再检查下这张名单 |
[26:02] | maybe save you guys some time. | 也许可以给你们省点时间 |
[26:03] | Review? | 检查 |
[26:04] | I’m feeling the need to use that word again. | 我想再把刚才那个词说一遍 |
[26:05] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们 拜托 |
[26:06] | There’s some big names on this list. | 这份名单上有不少举足轻重的名字 |
[26:08] | You are so right. | 你说的太对了 |
[26:09] | There are some huge names on this list. | 名单里确实有很多超级重量级的名字 |
[26:11] | Enormous. | 无与伦比 |
[26:12] | Francis Rhinelander Fitzwallace. | 弗朗西斯·莱茵兰德·费兹华勒斯 |
[26:14] | That is a big name. Lots of letters in that name. | 这名字够重量级 能占一整行了都 |
[26:16] | Very big name, yeah. It’s huge. | 的确够长 超霸气 |
[26:16] | Okay, I’ll spell it out for you. | 我来给你们讲讲 |
[26:18] | People who spend half a million dollars on cars | 那些愿意花五十万美元买车的人 |
[26:21] | tend to be rich. | 一般都很有钱 |
[26:22] | And rich people are friends | 而有钱人只与两类人为友 |
[26:23] | with, one, other rich people, and two, | 第一 是其他有钱人 第二 |
[26:26] | elected officials, | 是当选的官员 |
[26:27] | some of whom can occasionally be useful to us. | 而这些人有时候会对我们很有帮助 |
[26:30] | I knew you had other agendas, but you are another agenda. | 我知道你很忙 但是有你更是忙上加忙 |
[26:32] | I am simply asking… | 我只希望你们 |
[26:34] | That we stay away from the Mayor’s | 离和市长一起打高尔夫的 |
[26:35] | golfing buddies– yes. | 朋友们远点 没问题 |
[26:36] | Not stay away, | 不是说远离他们 |
[26:36] | just approach with some discretion. | 只是接近他们时要慎重 |
[26:39] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[26:40] | Discretion. Good. Carrie? | 慎重 没问题 凯莉你说呢 |
[26:43] | Great. Okay. | 没问题 好的 |
[26:45] | Uh, uh, where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[26:47] | Well… | 去找 |
[26:49] | Lukas Emminger– he’s first on that list. | 卢卡斯·埃明格尔 他是名单里第一个 |
[26:51] | No. See, this is what I’m talking about. | 不行 我说的就是他这种人 |
[26:53] | You know you broke about 75 diplomatic protocols | 上次你们询问他时 至少违反了 |
[26:55] | that last time you questioned him. | 75项外交协议 |
[26:57] | Yeah, but we’re gonna be discreet. | 没错 但这次我们会很慎重的 |
[27:02] | By the way, the mayor doesn’t play golf anymore. | 顺便说一句 市长已经不打高尔夫了 |
[27:05] | He tore his rotator cuff. | 因为拉伤了肩膀的肌腱 |
[27:10] | Mr. Emminger, do you have a second? | 埃明格尔先生 您有时间吗 |
[27:12] | Of course. Go ahead, Philippe. | 当然有 你先走吧 菲利普 |
[27:14] | I’ll be in in a moment. | 我很快就进去 |
[27:16] | Detectives, any luck | 警探们 找到杀害 |
[27:17] | with that poor young man? | 那可怜小伙的凶手了吗 |
[27:18] | No, not yet, but we did discover that you bought, | 还没有 但是我们调查到 |
[27:20] | in fact, three cars from Heritage Classics. | 你从”传统经典专卖”买过三辆车 |
[27:23] | I’m not sure I see the relevance of my automobile purchases in a murder investigation. | 我不太懂 我买车跟谋杀案有什么关系 |
[27:28] | Just wondering why you didn’t mention that | 我们只是很奇怪 第一次询问时 |
[27:30] | in the first interview. | 你并未提到这一点 |
[27:31] | Well, frankly, I find that dimension | 坦白说 我希望工作中 |
[27:32] | of my job as a trade attaché | 充当贸易专员这一面 |
[27:34] | better left undisclosed. | 能对外保密 |
[27:36] | While not strictly illegal– | 当然是在合法范围内 |
[27:37] | I’ll be in in a moment. | 我很快就进去 |
[27:41] | It could be misinterpreted. | 我怕别人误会 |
[27:42] | All right, and that could be uncomfortable for you. | 我明白 被人误解会使你困扰 |
[27:44] | I’m glad you understand. | 你能理解我很高兴 |
[27:46] | So these cars you bought, | 所以你买的那些车 |
[27:47] | they were gifts, yeah? | 是要送人的吗 |
[27:48] | Yes, to friends. | 对 送朋友 |
[27:50] | I believe, in this country you call it “lobbying.” | 在这个国家大家称之为”游说” |
[27:53] | Actually, in this country, we call it “bribery.” | 不 其实我们称之为”行贿” |
[27:55] | Imagine, had you discovered yourself that these gifts were fake, | 试想一下 如果你发现礼物是假的 |
[27:59] | you’d be a little upset. | 肯定会不开心 |
[28:00] | What do you mean, fake? | 什么叫假的 |
[28:04] | Wait– you weren’t aware that | 等等 难道你不知道 |
[28:07] | the cars you bought from Heritage Classics | 你从”传统经典专卖”买的车 |
[28:08] | were counterfeit? | 是伪冒品吗 |
[28:11] | Oh, I see. No, I was not aware. | 是吗 我确实不知道 |
[28:15] | Mr. Emminger, it occurred to us that | 埃明格尔先生 我们觉得 |
[28:17] | realizing you paid | 如果有人发现自己花了 |
[28:18] | $2 million for fake cars | 两百万美元买了假车 |
[28:20] | might make some people very angry. | 可能会震怒不已 |
[28:22] | Oh, I assure you I had no idea the cars were illegitimate. | 我保证 我根本不知道车是假的 |
[28:25] | Have you spoken to | 过去两天里 |
[28:26] | Nick Castigan in the past two days? | 你跟尼克·卡斯廷根谈过吗 |
[28:32] | Detectives, I hope I’ve been of some help, | 两位警官 我很想尽力帮助你们 |
[28:34] | but I’m afraid I’m being rude. | 但我不得不失陪了 |
[28:36] | Perhaps, if you need any further communication with me | 如果 你们还需要继续找我谈 |
[28:40] | you can arrange it through the consulate. | 可以跟领事馆再约 |
[28:41] | Thank you. Good day. | 谢谢 祝愉快 |
[28:45] | You know, he seemed genuinely surprised. | 看他的样子 确实很惊讶 |
[28:46] | I thought so, too. | 我也觉得 |
[28:49] | By the way, you were very discreet. | 不过你确实很谨慎 |
[28:51] | Nice discretion. | 表现不错 |
[28:52] | You were pretty good. | 你也很不错 |
[28:53] | You couldn’t help yourself with the bribery line. | 不过”行贿”那句话你就是忍不住要说吧 |
[29:01] | Jay, how you doing finding the importer? | 杰 那个进口商查得怎么样了 |
[29:03] | Glad you asked. I’ve been searching | 问得好 我一直在查 |
[29:05] | for the point of entry on the Heritage vehicles. | “传统专卖”车的入境地点 |
[29:07] | Looks like they could’ve come in at several spots | 这些车似乎是从东海岸的几个地点 |
[29:09] | along the eastern seaboard. | 被运送入境的 |
[29:10] | So then I thought, what if I track | 所以我想 如果直接追查 |
[29:11] | Ezequiel the night he was killed, | 埃兹奎尔被杀当晚的行踪 |
[29:13] | see where he might have made his pickup? | 也许能发现交接地点 |
[29:14] | Turns out our boy had a PATH Smartlink card, | 后来发现他有张纽约新港局的一路通卡 |
[29:16] | which took him to Jersey City, | 追查到他去过泽西城 |
[29:18] | home to the Port Authority’s Vehicle Preparation Center. | 港务局的车辆管理中心就设在那里 |
[29:21] | Got a name for us? | 查到名字了吗 |
[29:22] | Almost. There are literally, | 快了 这附近 |
[29:24] | like, hundreds of importers down there. | 大概有几百个进出口商 |
[29:25] | I’m trying to get some security footage. | 我正试着从监控录像中找到他 |
[29:27] | Jersey City, huh? | 泽西市 是吗 |
[29:32] | This is terrible. | 这太可怕了 |
[29:33] | Ezequiel Nadal– | 埃兹奎尔·纳达尔 |
[29:35] | he’s one of my best delivery guys. | 他是我最好的送车员之一 |
[29:37] | What-what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[29:38] | Well, maybe you can fill some things in for us. | 也许你可以帮助我们了解一下情况 |
[29:41] | You say you gave him the keys to Emminger’s vehicle | 你是在什么时候把埃明格尔的车钥匙 |
[29:43] | at what time? | 给他的 |
[29:45] | 3:00? 3:30? | 三点 或是三点半 |
[29:49] | Krinkowski Limited. | 科林考斯基有限公司 |
[29:50] | You got that on your list of importers? | 这个在你的进口商名单里吗 |
[29:55] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[30:10] | Listen, my pops started this business 40-odd years ago. | 我的父辈四十多年前就开了这家公司 |
[30:14] | We brought in three, four million cars through here. | 我们目前进口过三四百万辆车 |
[30:16] | Never one iota of trouble. | 从来没遇过麻烦 |
[30:19] | Nick Castigan, Heritage Classics. | “传统经典专卖”的尼克·卡斯廷根 |
[30:21] | You heard of him? | 听过这个人吗 |
[30:22] | Not really. | 没有 |
[30:23] | Everything’s “Classic” this, | 大家都爱用”经典” |
[30:24] | “Blue ribbon” that. | 和”最高荣誉”这样的名字 |
[30:26] | I can’t keep track. | 我记不住 |
[30:27] | How about Ezequiel Nadal, | 那你记得一个叫埃兹奎尔·纳达尔 |
[30:28] | 21, delivery driver? | 21岁的送车员吗 |
[30:31] | Do I look like a guy that deals with errand boys? | 我像是跟这种小喽啰打交道的人吗 |
[30:34] | All right, then we’d like to see | 好吧 请给我们看一下 |
[30:35] | the customs paperwork filed this past month. | 上个月的销售记录 |
[30:38] | Preferably the 7501 forms. | 最好是7501[进出口]表格 |
[30:40] | Yeah, I know the form numbers, but no, you can’t. | 我知道你们想看那个表格 但不行 |
[30:42] | Not without a warrant. | 除非有搜查令 |
[30:44] | I thought you ran a clean business here. | 你这生意不是很合法的吗 |
[30:47] | I loved one-eyed Danny the drug dealer. | 我很喜欢那个毒贩独眼丹尼 |
[30:55] | Hey, Al? | 艾尔 |
[30:58] | That guy was at Heritage Classics. | 在”传统经典专卖”见过那个男的 |
[31:04] | Hey! Police! | 我们是警察 |
[31:30] | Al, keep him busy. | 艾尔 拖住他 |
[31:32] | I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[31:57] | Shotgun. | 你好啊 |
[32:08] | Mr. Mullin, ballistics from your gun | 穆林先生 你的枪的弹道 |
[32:10] | match Mr. Castigan. | 与杀害卡斯廷根先生的相吻合 |
[32:12] | That and your previous convictions for attempted murder | 除此之外你还试图射杀警方 |
[32:15] | mean you’re going away forever, unless you help us out. | 不配合我们 你这辈子就要在监狱里过了 |
[32:17] | What I’m trying to tell you is | 我想说的是 |
[32:19] | this is a business. | 这只是做生意 |
[32:20] | Just cars and such. | 就是倒卖车辆 |
[32:23] | Maybe it’s a little shady, | 也许有点不干净 |
[32:24] | but I didn’t have anybody killed. | 但是我从来没杀人 |
[32:26] | Not Castigan, not anybody! | 没杀卡斯廷根 没杀过任何人 |
[32:28] | My colleague tells me Mullin’s already gave you up, | 我的同事说穆林已经全招了 |
[32:31] | said the whole thing was your idea, your plan | 说整件事都是你策划的 |
[32:33] | to wipe the slate clean. | 只为了杀人灭口 |
[32:34] | Why did you kill Ezequiel Nadal? | 你为什么要杀埃兹奎尔·纳达尔 |
[32:36] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[32:36] | You’re trying to tell us… | 你想说的是 |
[32:37] | I didn’t kill the kid! | 我没杀那个孩子 |
[32:39] | Castigan called me up! He was worried | 是卡斯廷根打电话给我 说他担心 |
[32:41] | what he was gonna say when the cops showed up. | 怕警方找到他之后 他会把事情说出去 |
[32:43] | So I sent Mullin over there | 所以我派穆林去那里 |
[32:44] | to talk to him, that’s it! | 跟他谈谈 就这样 |
[32:46] | He’s the one with the gun, the record. | 他是带着枪的人 还有案底 |
[32:51] | I’m just a businessman. | 我就是个生意人 |
[32:52] | This is all Krinkowski. | 都是科林考斯基策划的 |
[32:54] | He was afraid someone would find out about the cars. | 他担心有人会发现那些车的秘密 |
[32:59] | Told me to kill Castigan and clean out his records. | 让我杀掉卡斯廷根 杀人灭口 |
[33:01] | And Ezequiel? | 那埃兹奎尔呢 |
[33:01] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[33:02] | why would I kill a kid who delivered cars? | 我为什么要杀一个送车的孩子 |
[33:05] | He picked up the keys from the girl. | 他从那姑娘那里拿了钥匙 |
[33:07] | He had no idea what was going on. | 他都不知道发生了什么事 |
[33:13] | Both of these guys are lying through their teeth, | 那俩家伙都在睁着眼说瞎话 |
[33:15] | trying to pin it on the other one. | 想把罪名推到对方身上 |
[33:17] | Webster confirmed what Mullin said about the ballistics. | 韦伯斯特证实了穆林对枪特征的描述 |
[33:19] | He used a nine-millimeter on Castigan. | 他杀害卡斯廷根时用的是九毫米手枪 |
[33:21] | The gun is registered to him. | 那把枪登记在他的名下 |
[33:23] | Problem is, Ezequiel was shot with a .22. | 问题是 埃兹奎尔是被一把点22手枪所杀 |
[33:25] | We pulled a dozen guns out of Krinkowski’s garage. | 我们从科林考斯基的车库里找到了十几把枪 |
[33:27] | Any one of these guys could have done it. | 很可能用的是那之中的某一把 |
[33:29] | They didn’t kill Ezequiel. | 他们没有杀埃兹奎尔 |
[33:30] | We broke an international auto fraud ring | 我们捣破了一个国际汽车诈骗团伙 |
[33:32] | and caught Nick Castigan’s killer, | 抓住了杀害尼克·卡斯廷根的凶手 |
[33:34] | and I’m thinking, | 而且我想 |
[33:35] | with enough pressure, | 如果施加足够压力 |
[33:36] | we can make ’em for Ezequiel’s murder as well. | 我们也可以让他们承认是杀害埃兹奎尔的凶手 |
[33:38] | It was a good day, Carrie. | 今天的收获很大啊 凯莉 |
[33:39] | I’m telling you | 我跟你说 |
[33:40] | we’re missing something. | 我们漏掉了什么东西 |
[33:42] | Now I want to go into that list of buyers again, | 我想再查一遍那份买家清单 |
[33:44] | see if one of them has a registered .22. | 看看有没有人名下登记过点22手枪 |
[33:47] | Please, I got people from the City Council calling me, | 拜托 市委会的人打电话给我了 |
[33:50] | diplomats from the State Department. | 还有国务院的外交官 |
[33:51] | It’s like half the traders on Wall Street | 好像华尔街上有一半的商人 |
[33:53] | bought one of those cars. We’re done. | 都买过这些车 这样可以了 |
[33:55] | I can’t go to this kid’s father and tell him | 我没办法就这样去见这孩子的父亲 告诉他 |
[33:58] | we have the guy who murdered his son. | 我们抓到了杀死他儿子的凶手 |
[34:00] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[34:00] | Then I will. | 那我去 |
[34:02] | What’s your take on this? | 这事你支持谁 |
[34:04] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:05] | You have who you need. | 你抓到了你需要的人 |
[34:07] | So what difference does it make | 所以你多给我们48小时 |
[34:09] | if you give us 48 hours to rework the list? | 再查一遍清单 又有什么损失呢 |
[34:13] | Fine, stay on it. | 好吧 继续查 |
[34:15] | But just so we’re clear, this is serious business. | 但有件事先说清楚 这是一件很严肃的事情 |
[34:18] | The Swiss embassy’s requesting | 瑞士大使馆要求 |
[34:20] | a letter of apology from the NYPD. | 纽约市警察局写一封道歉信 |
[34:22] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[34:23] | Why? Because they can. | 为什么 因为他们可以这么做 |
[34:25] | You got 48 hours. Go. | 你们只有48小时 去吧 |
[34:29] | Hi. I don’t know if you need this, | 我不知道你们需不需要这个 |
[34:31] | but here’s my report on Ezequiel Nadal. | 这是我关于埃兹奎尔·纳达尔的尸检报告 |
[34:33] | Anything new? | 有什么新线索吗 |
[34:34] | Not much. Except I may have figured out | 不多 除了我搞清楚了 |
[34:36] | where he was planning on spending the rest of his life. | 他准备在哪里度过余生 |
[34:39] | Someplace hot. | 一个很热的地方 |
[34:40] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[34:41] | There were some odd things in his blood work. | 分析他的血液时发现些奇怪的成分 |
[34:43] | Traces of vaccines; | 有打过疫苗的痕迹 |
[34:45] | unique combination of chloroquine and proguanil. | 独特的氯喹和氯胍组合 |
[34:48] | You need those to travel | 那些是你准备去 |
[34:50] | to tropical countries like India, South America. | 热带国家 例如印度 南美前需要打的 |
[34:53] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[34:54] | Do you recognize that young man? | 你认识这位年轻人吗 |
[34:56] | No, not at all. | 不 完全不认识 |
[35:02] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[35:05] | And Celine, have a wonderful day, all right? | 赛琳 希望你今天过得开心 好吗 |
[35:10] | I’ll follow you out in a minute. | 我马上就出去找你们 |
[35:14] | Emminger’s oldest daughter. | 埃明格尔的大女儿 |
[35:17] | Listen, have it back… | 听着 把它拿回来 |
[35:18] | Eliot. | 艾略特 |
[35:18] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[35:20] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[35:21] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:22] | So, that personal apology? | 那封个人的道歉信 |
[35:24] | I would like to deliver it in person. | 我想亲自送过去 |
[35:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:27] | Who exactly do you want to apologizing to? | 你到底是想跟谁道歉 |
[35:29] | Lukas Emminger. | 卢卡斯·埃明格尔 |
[35:31] | Yeah. That’s what I was afraid of. | 是吧 我担心的就是这个 |
[35:33] | I’d really hate to miss him. | 我真的不想错过他 |
[35:34] | He leaves the country tomorrow. | 他明天就回国了 |
[35:37] | You know, I was really starting to love this job. | 我原本都开始热爱这份工作了 |
[35:41] | Do me a favor? | 帮我个忙行吗 |
[35:42] | Be discreet? | 谨慎点吗 |
[35:43] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[35:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:51] | I’ll get Lukas. | 我去叫卢卡斯 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry I can’t offer you a place to sit, | 对不起没地方请你们坐 |
[35:54] | but we’re all packed and leaving. | 我们都打包好要走了 |
[35:56] | It’s our last night here. | 这是我们在这的最后一晚 |
[35:57] | What’s going on, detectives? | 发生什么事了 警探们 |
[35:58] | Just wanted to let you know | 就是想告诉您 |
[35:59] | we found the boy’s killer | 我们找到了杀害那个男孩的凶手 |
[36:00] | and to apologize if we caused | 还有如果我们给您带来了任何不便 |
[36:02] | you any concern. | 很抱歉 |
[36:03] | Not at all. We all have our jobs to do. | 没关系 都是各自的职责所在 |
[36:05] | I was just wondering– before you leave– | 我就是想问问 在你离开之前 |
[36:07] | why didn’t you tell us | 为什么不告诉我们 |
[36:08] | your daughter was in love with Ezequiel Nadal? | 你女儿爱上了埃兹奎尔·纳达尔 |
[36:14] | This is her picture, right? | 这是她的照片 对吗 |
[36:16] | Yes. What is this? | 是的 这是什么 |
[36:17] | We believe your daughter met Ezequiel | 我们认为埃兹奎尔给您丈夫送车时 |
[36:19] | when he delivered a car to your husband. | 和您女儿相识了 |
[36:22] | They went together to deliver other cars. | 他们之后一起去送过别的车 |
[36:24] | Ezequiel posted that on his Instagram. | 埃兹奎尔把照片贴到了网上 |
[36:26] | I don’t understand why my daughter’s relationship | 我不明白为什么警察要询问 |
[36:28] | with this young man is police business. | 我女儿与这位年轻人的恋爱关系 |
[36:29] | I want to talk to your daughter now. | 我现在想跟你女儿谈谈 |
[36:31] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[36:34] | Hey, Celine. | 赛琳 |
[36:37] | Celine! | 赛琳 |
[36:38] | I don’t have anything to hide. | 我没有什么可隐瞒的 |
[36:40] | You were running away together, weren’t you? | 你们原本是要一起私奔 对吗 |
[36:43] | To India, Goa. | 去印度的果阿邦 |
[36:46] | No! I forbid you | 不 我不许你 |
[36:48] | to answer any questions. | 回答任何问题 |
[36:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:52] | We met when he came with the cars. | 他送车过来时我们认识的 |
[36:54] | And we kept it a secret because we knew. | 我们偷偷交往 因为肯定会有人反对 |
[36:58] | We wanted to be different people in a different place. | 我们想在一个不一样的地方过不一样的生活 |
[37:03] | We were supposed to leave that night. | 我们计划那天晚上走的 |
[37:05] | Ezequiel said he was getting some money | 埃兹奎尔说他要准备一些钱 |
[37:07] | and he would meet me on the corner. | 然后在街角会和 |
[37:09] | So I packed a bag. | 所以我收拾了行李 |
[37:11] | I went, I waited. | 到了那里 等着他 |
[37:15] | Never came. | 他却没来 |
[37:16] | Celine, you told me, | 赛琳 你跟我说过 |
[37:17] | you promised me that you had broken it off with him. | 你向我保证过已经跟他断绝关系了 |
[37:20] | We were in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[37:22] | God. | 天啊 |
[37:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:25] | Why are you here? | 你们为什么来这里 |
[37:26] | We found this text message in Ezequiel’s cell phone records. | 我们在埃兹奎尔的手机记录里找到了这条信息 |
[37:30] | “Meet me at the corner of Avenue C and 14th.” | “在C大道和第14大街的街角等我” |
[37:34] | Did you send that text? | 是你发的吗 |
[37:37] | No. | 不是 |
[37:38] | Ezequiel was killed at that address. | 埃兹奎尔就是在那遇害的 |
[37:41] | It’s from a burner phone. | 发自一部预付费手机 |
[37:42] | Untraceable. | 无法追查 |
[37:43] | But you know the number, don’t you? | 但你认得这个号码 对吧 |
[37:46] | It’s mine. Ezequiel got us a phone, | 是我的手机 埃兹奎尔给我的 |
[37:48] | but I-I didn’t send that message. | 但短信不是我发的 |
[37:50] | No, no, no, this could not be my daughter’s cell phone number. | 不可能 这不可能是我女儿的手机号 |
[37:54] | Stop lying. | 别撒谎了 |
[37:55] | You must stop lying, Lukas. | 别撒谎了 卢卡斯 |
[37:58] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[37:59] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:59] | Gisele, stop. | 吉赛尔 闭嘴 |
[38:01] | No. | 不要 |
[38:02] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[38:02] | – The phone… – I can fix this. | -那部手机 -我能处理好这事 |
[38:04] | Was not a surprise. | 我们并不陌生 |
[38:09] | I found it in your room, and I showed it to Lukas. | 我在你房间里找到了它 给卢卡斯看了 |
[38:13] | We-We read the texts. | 我们看了里面的短信 |
[38:16] | Stop now! | 马上闭嘴 |
[38:18] | You knew it was in her bag. | 你明知道手机就在她包里 |
[38:22] | You did. | 你明明知道 |
[38:23] | Did… | 是 |
[38:28] | did you kill Ezequiel? | 是你杀了埃兹奎尔吗 |
[38:40] | I was just trying to protect my family. | 我只是想保护我的家人 |
[38:43] | I spoke with both of them. | 我跟他俩谈过 |
[38:44] | I-I offered him money to go away. | 我愿意给他钱让他离开 |
[38:47] | He wouldn’t take it. | 但他不要 |
[38:48] | Celine promised me that she had broken it off, | 赛琳答应我会跟他一刀两断 |
[38:50] | and then I read the text | 然后我看到了短信 |
[38:54] | and I saw their plan. | 知道了他们的计划 |
[38:56] | I was about to lose my daughter forever. I had just… | 我就要永远失去女儿了 我只是 |
[38:59] | No! Celine! | 赛琳 不要 |
[39:04] | Celine? | 赛琳 |
[39:06] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想待在这 |
[39:08] | I want you to put the knife down, honey, okay? | 先把刀放下好吗 亲爱的 |
[39:10] | I don’t want to be here anymore. | 我再也不想待在这了 |
[39:11] | I know, but I need you to put the knife down. | 我知道 但你得先把刀放下 |
[39:13] | Don’t… | 别 |
[39:14] | Celine. | 赛琳 |
[39:15] | You don’t get to talk! | 你别跟我说话 |
[39:18] | Celine, look at me. | 赛琳 看着我 |
[39:20] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[39:22] | Celine, look at me. | 赛琳 看着我 |
[39:24] | I know you loved Ezequiel. | 我知道你爱埃兹奎尔 |
[39:28] | I know you loved him so much. | 我知道你很爱他 |
[39:31] | And he loved you, didn’t he? | 他也爱你 不是吗 |
[39:34] | Of course. | 没错 |
[39:35] | Of course he did. | 他当然爱你 |
[39:38] | Then how can you imagine hurting yourself like this? | 那你怎么能这样伤害自己 |
[39:43] | He wouldn’t want you to die, right? | 他可不希望看到你死 对吧 |
[39:47] | He’d want you to live and go to India and be free | 他会希望你去印度 生活得自由自在 |
[39:50] | and swim in the ocean. | 在大海里畅游 |
[39:51] | But we can’t! | 但我们做不到 |
[39:53] | Yes, you can, you can. | 能 你们能做到 |
[39:54] | Celine, look at me. | 赛琳 看着我 |
[39:58] | You have your whole life ahead of you. | 你有着大好前程 |
[40:02] | Don’t make his death for nothing. | 不要让他的死毫无价值 |
[40:04] | You can live life for both of you, okay? | 你可以替你们俩活下去 不是吗 |
[40:07] | You can. | 你能做到的 |
[40:09] | Okay, come here. Give me the knife. | 过来 把刀给我 |
[40:12] | Give me the knife. | 把刀给我 |
[40:17] | Lukas Emminger, you’re under arrest | 卢卡斯·埃明格尔 你因谋杀 |
[40:20] | for the murder of Ezequiel Nadal. | 埃兹奎尔·纳达尔而被捕 |
[40:22] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权利保持沉默 |
[40:23] | Don’t bother! | 别费心思了 |
[40:25] | Perhaps you’ve never heard of diplomatic immunity? | 难道你们没听说过外交豁免权吗 |
[40:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:36] | Good job today. | 今天干得不错 |
[40:37] | All for nothing, though, right? | 但一无所获 不是吗 |
[40:38] | Does that creep really get immunity? | 那个小人真的有豁免权吗 |
[40:40] | Or make your friends at City Hall happy– | 还是你用此来博取市政厅朋友们的欢心 |
[40:42] | no diplomatic scandal. | 杜绝外交丑闻 |
[40:44] | Funny thing about that. | 有趣的事情是 |
[40:46] | Did you know diplomatic immunity is a privilege | 你们知道外交豁免权 |
[40:48] | that can be waived by the visiting ambassador? | 是可以被来访的大使免去的吗 |
[40:52] | Well, after a lovely talk with me, | 跟我愉快地谈过之后 |
[40:54] | turns out the Swiss see the value | 瑞士人认识到与重案处 |
[40:56] | in having a friend in Major Crimes. | 建立良好关系的价值 |
[40:58] | A point I believe I was trying to make with you earlier. | 之前我就在试图给你们灌输这个观点 |
[41:02] | Immunity’s waived. | 豁免权被免除了 |
[41:03] | Emminger stands trial for murder. | 埃明格尔将面临谋杀审判 |
[41:16] | You just saying good-bye? | 你来告别吗 |
[41:18] | It’s tough. | 真让人不舍 |
[41:20] | You know, even when you know the truth, still… | 即使知道了真相 还是 |
[41:23] | hate to see her go. | 不想看它离开 |
[41:24] | I’m sure she’ll find a good home. | 它会找到一个好主人 |
[41:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:28] | Let me ask you something. You didn’t really have | 我想问你 高中的时候 |
[41:31] | a Dodge Swinger in high school, right? | 你开的车肯定不是道奇浪子 对吧 |
[41:32] | Sure. Why not? | 当然是 为什么这么问 |
[41:36] | I don’t know, just… | 可能只是 |
[41:37] | not how I imagined you, I guess. | 难以想象你是那样的人 |
[41:39] | Well, people will surprise you. | 人总有出乎你意料的地方 |
[41:44] | Jay. | 杰 |
[41:46] | I had a ’65 Shelby Mustang. | 我有过一辆1965年款的野马眼镜蛇 |
[41:49] | 428 under the hood, | 配备428[八缸]引擎 |
[41:50] | with a top-loading four-speed | 四速顶部装载机变速箱 |
[41:52] | and a Traction-Lok rear end I built myself. | 我还自己在车尾装了极限抓地限滑差速器 |
[41:56] | Ran it into a tree night of my senior prom. | 高中毕业舞会那晚被我撞到树上了 |
[41:59] | Still… that’s more like it. | 仍然难以想象 但这更有可能 |
[42:04] | Damn. | 该死 |
[42:11] | You want to take it for a spin | 想趁它被拖走之前 |
[42:12] | before they haul it away? | 开车兜上一圈吗 |
[42:13] | No, no, no. Not my style. | 不 不想 不是我的菜 |
[42:15] | Besides, I think the Italians made | 而且 意大利人在制作法拉利时 |
[42:16] | a big mistake with the Ferrari. | 犯了一个大错 |
[42:18] | Is that right? | 怎么说 |
[42:19] | No back seat. | 没有后座 |
[42:20] | I don’t think that’s important. | 这不是什么大事 |
[42:21] | August 14, 2000, | 2000年8月14日 |
[42:23] | South shore, Lake Onondaga. | 奥农多加湖南岸 |
[42:25] | You were driving a 19… | 你开着一辆 |
[42:26] | 1996 Chevy Impala SS. | 1996年款的雪佛兰羚羊SS |
[42:29] | Very usable back seat. | 后座超级实用 |
[42:31] | Very usable. | 确实超级实用 |
[42:35] | I’m headed to the subway. | 我要去乘地铁 |
[42:36] | You want to walk with me? | 陪我走过去吗 |
[42:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:42] | Listen, about those shiny, shiny shoes of yours. | 关于你那亮闪闪的鞋子 |
[42:44] | I like them. | 我很喜欢 |
[42:46] | Forget it. | 忘了那双鞋吧 |
[42:47] | I gave ’em to the Salvation Army. | 我把它捐给救世军了 |
[42:48] | Al, why?! | 艾尔 为什么 |
[42:50] | That’s okay. | 无所谓 |
[42:50] | They were Gucci knockoffs, anyway. | 反正都是古驰的仿货 |