时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Excuse me. Coming through. | 不好意思 让一让 |
[00:15] | Look out. Look out. | 让一让 让一让 |
[00:17] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 加油 加油 |
[00:18] | Come on, hurry. Hurry up. | 加油 快点 快点 |
[00:20] | All right, let’s go, cross. | 好了 加油 过马路 |
[00:21] | Cut them off. Cut them off. | 超过他们 超过他们 |
[00:23] | All right, come on, come on. Give me the card. | 好了 加油 加油 把卡给我 |
[00:24] | Give me the clue card. Excuse me, please. | 把线索卡给我 不好意思 |
[00:26] | All right, people, come on. | 好了 各位 加油 |
[00:28] | Whoops, sorry. Sorry, sir. | 不好意思 不好意思 先生 |
[00:29] | Sorry. On a scavenger hunt. | 不好意思 我们在做寻宝游戏 |
[00:31] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[00:32] | We’re looking for a… Hans von Aachen, | 我们要找 汉斯·范·亚肯 |
[00:35] | 16th century, | 十六世纪 |
[00:36] | German painter. | 德国画家 |
[00:38] | All right. Born 1552. | 生于1552年 |
[00:41] | 1550, Paul, right here. | 1550 保罗 就在这里 |
[00:43] | It’s gotta be an access code. | 这肯定是通行码 |
[00:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[00:45] | 1552 1552. | |
[00:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[00:49] | Spread out. Spread out. Take the left. | 散开 散开 走左边 |
[00:52] | The painting’s called “St. George and the Dragon.” | 画名叫做《圣·乔治和龙》 |
[00:55] | So we’re looking for St. George or a dragon. | 所以我们要找圣·乔治或者龙 |
[00:58] | Nothing here! | 不在这里 |
[00:59] | Dragon. Dragon. Dragon. | 龙 龙 龙 |
[01:01] | Over here! Right here! Look here! | 在这里 就在这里 看这里 |
[01:02] | Dragon. Dragon. Dragon… All right. All right. | 龙 龙 龙 好了 好了 |
[01:04] | What’s that? What’s that? Right there. | 那是什么 那是什么 就在那里 |
[01:05] | He’s got it! It’s over here! | 他找到了 就在这里 |
[01:06] | Look, the final clue– right in it’s mouth. | 看 最后一条线索 就在它嘴里 |
[01:10] | Oh, man, that’s terrible. | 天啊 太可怕了 |
[01:12] | – Check that out! – That’s awful! | -看看这个 -太可怕了 |
[01:13] | Definitely gonna slow us down. | 肯定会拖慢我们的速度 |
[01:18] | So, here’s the deal. Okay. | 好吧 我们约好 |
[01:20] | I’m gonna do some combinations– | 我要做一套组合动作 |
[01:22] | Kicks, punches, jabs… | 包括踢腿 重击 刺拳 |
[01:23] | some elbows. | 还有肘击 |
[01:24] | You have to repeat it back to me perfectly. Oh… | 你必须重复每一个动作 |
[01:27] | Can’t miss a beat. Okay. | 一步都不能错 |
[01:28] | Now, if you do screw up… | 如果你做错了 |
[01:30] | you got to drop and give me ten push-ups. | 就得趴下做十个俯卧撑 |
[01:31] | That’s what we’re doing today. | 我们今天就做这个 |
[01:32] | That’s a totally one-sided deal that I would never accept. | 我不可能接受这个单边协议 |
[01:34] | How about this? | 不如这样 |
[01:35] | How about you show me a combination | 你做一套组合动作 |
[01:37] | and if I repeat it perfectly, | 如果我能完全重复每个动作 |
[01:40] | you drop and give me 50. | 你趴下给我做五十个俯卧撑 |
[01:44] | 50. Yeah, okay. | 五十个 好吧 |
[01:46] | – I’m in the mood for that. – All right, you good? | -我同意 -你接受吗 |
[01:47] | – Let’s do it. Deal. – Let’s do it. | -就这么决定了 -开始吧 |
[02:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:30] | Forty-nine… | 四十九 |
[02:31] | – Fifty. – Very… | -五十 -非常 |
[02:33] | – Okay. – Nice. | -好了 -好 |
[02:36] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[02:37] | Good. That wa… that was impressive. | 好吧 真让人印象深刻 |
[02:38] | Looks like you got the workout of your life, huh? | 你好像把一辈子的健身都做完了 |
[02:39] | – Yeah. And you didn’t miss a single punch. – No. | -你一个动作都没做错 -没有 |
[02:42] | I guess I underestimated my opponent. Well… | 我好像低估了自己的对手 |
[02:44] | – Great, great job. That was… – Yeah, which is a… | -做得太棒了 简直 -这可是 |
[02:46] | dangerous thing to do. | 很危险的 |
[02:48] | – Yeah. – You know? | -是啊 -知道吗 |
[02:48] | Well, you know, hey, maybe I should, um… | 这样吧 也许我应该 |
[02:51] | maybe I should get to know my opponent better. | 我也许应该多了解一下我的对手 |
[02:53] | Maybe, some, some dinner. | 要不 一起吃晚饭 |
[02:54] | Sometime. | 找个时间 |
[02:55] | – Oh, uh… – Whatever, I mean… | -呃… -吃什么都可以 |
[02:57] | I gotta… Uh… | 我有点… |
[02:58] | I’ll see you next week. | 下周见 |
[02:59] | Hey, Al. What’s up? | 艾尔 什么事 |
[03:03] | The body was found right under where the last clue was | 尸体就在某慈善机构举办的寻宝游戏 |
[03:05] | in the scavenger hunt for charity. | 最后一条线索下被发现 |
[03:07] | Victim is Jebediah Cosgrove, | 受害者是杰布戴尔·科斯格罗夫 |
[03:09] | of Cosgrove Strategies, | 是科斯格罗夫战略的老板 |
[03:10] | worth over a billion dollars. | 身价超过十亿美金 |
[03:12] | His company sponsors the scavenger hunt. | 他的公司赞助了这次寻宝游戏 |
[03:15] | Hey, Jo. | 乔 |
[03:16] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[03:17] | Victim was shot five times. | 受害者身中五枪 |
[03:19] | Still had his wallet. Only thing missing is his phone. | 钱包还在 只有手机不见了 |
[03:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:26] | What, a footprint? | 是什么 脚印吗 |
[03:28] | The killers? | 凶手的吗 |
[03:29] | Well, based on the congealing of the blood, | 从凝血情况来看 |
[03:31] | I’d say this footprint was made way after the killing. | 脚印是死亡时间很久之后印上去的 |
[03:34] | Who called it in? | 是谁报的警 |
[03:35] | This jerk over here. | 那边那家伙 |
[03:37] | He stepped over the body to get the clue… | 他踏过尸体去拿了线索 |
[03:39] | and then he called it in. | 然后报的警 |
[03:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[03:46] | Hey. | 你好 |
[03:48] | You were part of the scavenger hunt? | 你参加了寻宝游戏吗 |
[03:49] | Yeah. Won the scavenger hunt. | 对 我赢了寻宝游戏 |
[03:51] | You won the scavenger hunt? | 你赢了寻宝游戏 |
[03:52] | Wow! How about that? | 这么厉害啊 |
[03:53] | He won the scavenger hunt. | 他赢了寻宝游戏 |
[03:55] | – Let me see your boots. – My boots? | -让我看看你的靴子 -我的靴子 |
[03:57] | Yeah, those $2,000 Peruvian suede boots | 对 价值两千美元的这双秘鲁麂皮靴 |
[03:59] | that you used to step over a dead body | 你为了赢得寻宝游戏 |
[04:02] | to win the scavenger hunt. | 踏过尸体的这双 |
[04:04] | Take his boots. | 把他的靴子脱了 |
[04:06] | – Uh… no. – Uh, yeah. | -不要 -要 |
[04:07] | No, no, no, no. No, you can’t take my boots. | 不不不 你不能拿走我的鞋 |
[04:08] | Bag ’em. | 装袋 |
[04:09] | Okay, this is insane. | 你们疯了吗 |
[04:10] | I came back here to talk to you guys. | 我专程回来跟你们报告 |
[04:12] | You think I killed Jeb Cosgrove? | 你觉得是我杀了杰布·科斯格罗夫吗 |
[04:14] | Look, I got video to back it up. | 我有视频能证明自己清白 |
[04:15] | I gotta get to work, okay? | 我得去上班了 好吗 |
[04:18] | My driver’s waiting. | 我的司机在等我 |
[04:19] | Why don’t you have your driver meet you at One Police Plaza? | 何不让你的司机在警察局等你呢 |
[04:23] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[04:25] | Guys like that are gonna run the country’s finances, | 像他那样的人管理国家金融 |
[04:27] | I’m gonna keep my money under my mattress. | 我还是选择把钱藏在床垫底下 |
[04:29] | A guy as rich as Cosgrove — | 对于像科斯格罗夫那么有钱的人 |
[04:31] | we follow the money. | 我们跟着钱走就行 |
[04:32] | It’s all about the $1 billion. | 就是这十亿美元的事 |
[04:52] | We’re looking at the footage of Scavenger Hunt. | 我们在找寻宝游戏的录像 |
[04:54] | Cosgrove Strategies donates a million bucks to charity | 科斯格罗夫战略以获胜队伍的名义 |
[04:56] | in the name of the winning team. | 捐赠了一百万用做慈善 |
[04:58] | Every team, by rule, | 根据规则 每个队 |
[04:59] | has to record every second of the game. | 必须在比赛中全程录像 |
[05:00] | News flash: Wall Street guys cheat. | 新闻简讯说 华尔街队的人作弊了 |
[05:02] | I have already combed through | 德克勒克队伍的录像 |
[05:04] | 18 hours of footage from De Klerk’s team. | 我已经看了十八个小时 |
[05:06] | Which clears them as murders, | 只能澄清他们不是凶手 |
[05:07] | but not as human beings. | 无法证明他们的人性 |
[05:08] | I still have 161 other teams | 我还有其他161个队要看 |
[05:11] | to scour through and once I’m done, | 等看完了 |
[05:13] | I would love to be considered for detective. | 我很乐意考虑当警探 |
[05:15] | I’m 100% in favor of that. | 我完全赞成 |
[05:17] | Scour away, Investigator. | 去看吧 探员 |
[05:20] | When the CEO of a $30 billion company gets murdered; | 当拥有市价三百亿公司的总裁被谋杀时 |
[05:24] | it makes this a three-migraine day for me. | 这一天我都会头疼个没完 |
[05:26] | Jay. | 杰 |
[05:27] | Any news on Cosgrove’s missing phone? | 科斯格罗夫失踪的手机有什么消息吗 |
[05:29] | It’s got to be turned on before I can track it. | 得先开机我才能追踪 |
[05:31] | What do you have on the family? | 家人那边有什么进展 |
[05:32] | Uh, Camille Cosgrove… | 卡米尔·科斯格罗夫 |
[05:34] | second wife. | 第二任妻子 |
[05:35] | Second wife? What’s the story with the first wife? | 第二任妻子 那第一任呢 |
[05:37] | She died 16 years ago. | 十六年前去世了 |
[05:39] | Natural causes; not suspicious. | 自然因素 非可疑死亡 |
[05:41] | If there wasn’t a prenup, | 如果没有婚前协议 |
[05:42] | second wife’s worth a good part of the billion dollars. | 第二任妻子能得到十亿美元的一大半 |
[05:44] | That’s a ton of motive right there. | 那就有很多动机了 |
[05:45] | Cosgrove had a son, Marshall, | 科斯格罗夫有个儿子 马歇尔 |
[05:47] | from his first marriage. | 是和前任妻子生的 |
[05:48] | He stands to inherit as well. | 他也继承遗产 |
[05:49] | Yeah, but why kill the golden goose? | 但为什么要杀这只金鹅 |
[05:51] | You know what’s worth more than a billion? | 你知道什么比十亿还值钱吗 |
[05:53] | $30 billion. | 三百亿 |
[05:54] | Who takes over Cosgrove Strategies? | 谁会接替科斯格罗夫战略的位置 |
[05:57] | That would be me. | 是我 |
[05:58] | So, Mr. Powels– | 鲍威尔斯先生 |
[05:59] | Cameron, please. First names and handshakes here. | 请叫我卡梅伦 只需要名字和握手 |
[06:01] | Aw, that’s catchy. | 琅琅上口啊 |
[06:03] | That was Jeb’s philosophy; he taught me a lot. | 那是杰布的观点 他教了我很多 |
[06:05] | Sounds like you were close. | 听起来你俩很亲近 |
[06:07] | We weren’t just close, | 我们不只是亲近 |
[06:08] | he was my best friend. | 他是我的挚友 |
[06:10] | I loved the man. | 我爱他 |
[06:12] | In 20 years, I only saw him mad once– | 二十年里 我只见他生过一次气 |
[06:14] | at a broker he found bending the rules. | 他发现一个经纪人违反了规定 |
[06:16] | Do you have a name for that broker? | 你知道那个经纪人叫什么吗 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[06:19] | Me. | 就是我 |
[06:23] | Jeb really loved this view. | 杰布真的很爱这里的景色 |
[06:25] | So, you’re the, uh… | 所以你就是那个 |
[06:26] | controlling partner now, huh? | 执行合伙人了吗 |
[06:29] | Reluctantly, but yes. | 虽然不情愿 但的确如此 |
[06:30] | Can I ask where were you last night? | 我能问你昨晚在哪里吗 |
[06:32] | You mean, did I kill the only man | 你是问我 是不是我杀了这个 |
[06:34] | who ever gave me a second chance? | 曾给过我第二次机会的人吗 |
[06:36] | I was here… | 我当时在这里 |
[06:37] | helping to run the Scavenger Hunt | 一整晚都在帮助运作 |
[06:39] | all night– | 寻宝游戏 |
[06:40] | on camera, I’m sure. | 有录像 我很确定 |
[06:41] | We’re gonna need that video. | 我们需要那段视频 |
[06:43] | Take whatever you like. | 需要什么就拿什么吧 |
[06:44] | How about rival firms | 有没有哪些竞争公司 |
[06:45] | or business deals that went sour? | 或是生意出了问题 |
[06:47] | Jeb didn’t make enemies. | 杰布没有敌人 |
[06:49] | $30 billion investment bank and no enemies? | 有价值三百亿的投行却没敌人 |
[06:51] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[06:52] | Do you know why the market fell this morning? | 你知道为什么今早股市下跌了吗 |
[06:54] | Because everybody respected Jeb. | 因为人人都尊重杰布 |
[06:58] | How about the much younger second wife? | 那小他很多的第二任妻子呢 |
[07:00] | Camille? She’s lovely. | 卡米尔 她很可爱 |
[07:02] | And they seem to be happy with their arrangement. | 他们似乎对约定协议非常满意 |
[07:04] | Arrangement? | 约定 |
[07:06] | When it comes to the corporation or our financial positions… | 当公司或财务状况出现问题时 |
[07:10] | I’m the guy to speak to. | 我有权发言 |
[07:11] | But about Jeb’s personal life… | 但关于杰布的个人生活 |
[07:13] | you’ll need to speak to Camille. | 你们就得问卡米尔了 |
[07:16] | He warned us, that the bubble was about to burst, | 他警告过我们 市场泡沫即将破灭 |
[07:18] | but did anybody listen? | 但有人听吗 |
[07:20] | No, they called him Chicken Little. | 没有 人们叫他四眼天鸡 |
[07:22] | And then the sky fell. | 然后天都塌了 |
[07:24] | And afterwards… | 在这之后 |
[07:26] | did he ever say, “I told you so”? | 他有没有说过”我早告诉过你们吗” |
[07:29] | No, not Jeb. | 没有 杰布不这样 |
[07:31] | If there were more Jeb Cosgroves, | 如果再多几个杰布·科斯格罗夫 |
[07:33] | the financial crisis would never have happened. | 就不会有金融危机了 |
[07:35] | He proved that you didn’t have to be horrible… | 他证明了你们没必要郁闷 |
[07:38] | I’ll interview the pretty widow. | 我要跟那个漂亮的寡妇谈谈 |
[07:39] | Of course you will. | 当然是你去了 |
[07:41] | I’ll take the son. | 我去和儿子谈 |
[07:42] | And he never once called me “Mr. Hibbert.” | 他从没叫过我”希伯特先生” |
[07:44] | It was always “John.” First names… | 始终是”约翰” 只有名字 |
[07:46] | and handshakes. | 和握手 |
[07:48] | To Jeb. | 敬杰布 |
[07:49] | To Jeb. | 敬杰布 |
[07:51] | Well, there’s your pretty widow. | 那位就是你要找的美丽遗孀 |
[07:53] | But about Jeb’s personal life… | 但是关于杰布的私生活… |
[07:55] | you need to speak to Camille. | 你得问卡米尔 |
[07:58] | Remember that arrangement Powels was telling us about? | 还记得鲍威尔斯跟我们说的协议吗 |
[08:02] | That’s the guy. | 就是那个人 |
[08:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:07] | Oh, I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[08:08] | Go get her. | 去找她聊聊 |
[08:11] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[08:14] | Could you tell me where I’d find Marshall Cosgrove? | 你能告诉我在哪能找到马歇尔·科斯格罗夫吗 |
[08:16] | He’s on the rooftop terrace. | 他在屋顶露台上 |
[08:17] | There? | 那边上去吗 |
[08:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:23] | Hey, Marshall? | 马歇尔 |
[08:26] | I’m Carrie Wells, I’m, uh… | 我叫凯莉·威尔斯 我… |
[08:29] | I’m here to help find out | 我来这是为了查明 |
[08:30] | what happened to your dad. | 你爸爸出了什么事 |
[08:32] | You mind if I sit? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[08:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | Mrs. Cosgrove? | 科斯格罗夫太太吗 |
[08:41] | Camille. | 叫我卡米尔吧 |
[08:42] | First names, got it. | 直呼名字 明白了 |
[08:44] | Lieutenant Al Burns. | 我是艾尔·彭斯队长 |
[08:45] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 对你失去亲人深表遗憾 |
[08:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:49] | Are you investigating who killed Jeb? | 你在调查是谁杀了杰布吗 |
[08:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:52] | I know this is a difficult time, | 我知道对你而言这不是个合适的时机 |
[08:53] | but I do have a few questions, | 但如果可以的话 |
[08:55] | if that’s okay? | 我有几个问题想问你 |
[08:56] | Anything to help. | 悉听尊便 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry. And you are? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[09:05] | Robert Chavez. | 我是罗伯特·查韦斯 |
[09:06] | Lieutenant Al Burns. | 我是艾尔·彭斯队长 |
[09:08] | And your relation to the family? | 你和这家人是什么关系 |
[09:10] | Camille’s boyfriend. | 我是卡米尔的男朋友 |
[09:12] | I wasn’t aware you and your husband were separated. | 我不知道你和你的丈夫分手了 |
[09:15] | We weren’t. | 我们没分手 |
[09:18] | Was Mr. Cosgrove– Jeb– | 科斯格罗夫先生 杰布… |
[09:20] | aware you were seeing someone else? | 知道你跟别人在约会吗 |
[09:22] | Of course. | 当然知道 |
[09:23] | Jeb and I had an open marriage. | 杰布和我奉行开放式婚姻 |
[09:26] | Everyone here knows about it. | 在场的所有人都知道这事 |
[09:28] | Although… | 尽管… |
[09:29] | some are uncomfortable with it. | 有些人对此难以接受 |
[09:31] | I know our lifestyle seems strange, | 我知道我们的生活方式看上去很奇怪 |
[09:33] | especially in this context, Al, | 特别是在这一方面 艾尔 |
[09:34] | but it has nothing to do with Jeb’s murder. | 但这与杰布的谋杀案无关 |
[09:38] | Were you and Jeb close? | 你和杰布关系好吗 |
[09:39] | I know where you’re going with this. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[09:41] | But I date Camille. | 但我的确在和卡米尔谈恋爱 |
[09:43] | Jeb had his own girlfriends through the years, | 杰布这些年有他自己的女友们 |
[09:45] | and Jeb, his girlfriends, | 并且杰布 他的女友们 |
[09:46] | Camille and I, we… | 卡米尔和我 我们… |
[09:47] | we’d all vacation together. | 我们还一起度过假 |
[09:49] | This isn’t a new relationship. | 这不是一段新恋情 |
[09:51] | We’ve been together for seven years. | 我们在一起七年了 |
[09:53] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[09:55] | Excuse me for asking, but why even be married? | 原谅我这么问 既然如此为什么要结婚 |
[09:58] | Because I love my husband very much. | 因为我深爱我的丈夫 |
[10:00] | Our marriage meant something. | 我们的婚姻是有意义的 |
[10:02] | I also love Robert. | 我也爱罗伯特 |
[10:04] | Is this really a good time to be questioning a widow? | 这真的是询问遗孀的合适时机吗 |
[10:07] | At her husband’s memorial? | 在她丈夫的追悼会上 |
[10:09] | There’s never a good time, Mr. Chavez. | 永远没有合适的时机 查韦斯先生 |
[10:12] | You know, I understand a couple | 我理解一对夫妻 |
[10:14] | trying to spice up their relationship, | 试图给他们的夫妻关系增加一点趣味 |
[10:15] | but…. | 但是… |
[10:16] | what did you get out of the deal? | 你从中得到了些什么呢 |
[10:18] | I got this beautiful woman. | 我得到这位美人 |
[10:19] | I got two best friends. | 两位挚友 |
[10:21] | Comfort. | 安逸 |
[10:23] | And love. | 和爱 |
[10:25] | And all this. | 还有这里的一切 |
[10:27] | Look, I’m an educator… | 我是一名教育工作者 |
[10:29] | and I know how this sounds, but yes, | 我知道这听上去不怎样 但的确 |
[10:30] | I was able to live a lifestyle that was… | 我能够过上一种… |
[10:32] | far beyond my means. | 远远优于我能力范围的生活 |
[10:34] | Were you two together last night? | 你们俩昨晚在一起吗 |
[10:36] | Yes, Camille and I spent the night together at the Waldorf. | 是的 卡米尔和我一整晚都在华道夫酒店里 |
[10:39] | If everybody was so cool with the arrangement… | 要是大家都对协议欣然接受 |
[10:41] | why check into a hotel? | 为什么要去酒店开房 |
[10:43] | Plenty of room here. | 这里有的是地方 |
[10:44] | We adults all understood the situation. | 我们这些成年人都理解这情况 |
[10:47] | But it wasn’t as easy on Marshall. | 但这对马歇尔来说并没有那么简单 |
[10:50] | Camille and Mr. Chavez called it an open marriage. | 卡米尔和查韦斯先生称其为开放式婚姻 |
[10:54] | Their friends think it’s weird, | 他们的朋友觉得这很诡异 |
[10:55] | but they’re all dating other people at the same time, too. | 但他们同时也和别人在约会 |
[10:58] | Do you think it’s weird? | 你觉得这诡异吗 |
[11:01] | I’m kind of used to it. | 我对这事已经有点习惯了 |
[11:04] | You know, but now, | 但现在 |
[11:06] | it’s like I’m left with a stepmother | 好像我被交由继母 |
[11:08] | and Mr. Chavez. | 和查韦斯先生照料了 |
[11:11] | Right. | 是的 |
[11:13] | You keep calling him Mr. Chavez. | 你一直称呼他为查韦斯先生 |
[11:15] | That seems kind of formal. | 有点正式 |
[11:17] | It would weird to call him Robert at home. | 在家里叫他罗伯特有点诡异 |
[11:19] | At school, it has to be Mr. Chavez. | 在学校 就叫他查韦斯先生 |
[11:21] | Wait, I’m sorry– he works at your school? | 等等 不好意思 他在你的学校里上班吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah, he’s the vice principal. | 是的 他是副校长 |
[11:26] | Dad got him the job there. | 爸爸给他在那儿找了这份工作 |
[11:27] | Let me get this straight: | 让我理清下思路 |
[11:28] | You, um… | 你… |
[11:30] | Your dad got | 你父亲 |
[11:32] | your stepmother’s boyfriend a job | 把你继母的男朋友 |
[11:35] | at the school that you go to? | 安排到你所在的学校工作 |
[11:37] | Wow, they didn’t make it easy on you, did they? | 他们还真不让你好过啊 不是吗 |
[11:46] | You were with your dad last night, right? | 你昨晚和你父亲在一起是吗 |
[11:49] | Sure. | 没错 |
[11:49] | It was just him and me, | 只有我和他 |
[11:50] | until he left for the scavenger hunt. | 直到他离开去参加寻宝游戏 |
[11:52] | Anything happen before he left? | 他离开前发生过什么事吗 |
[11:54] | Anything unusual…? | 不同寻常的事 |
[11:58] | Well, there was this thing with Doc. | 有一件事 是关于多克的 |
[12:00] | Doc? | 多克 |
[12:00] | My favorite teacher, Doc Reid. | 我最喜欢的老师 多克·里德 |
[12:02] | Or he was my favorite. | 或者说是我以前最喜欢的老师 |
[12:04] | What happened? | 后来发生了什么 |
[12:07] | Uh, Doc gave me a bad recommendation | 在我申请大学的时候 |
[12:09] | on my college application. | 多克给我的推荐信写得不好 |
[12:11] | My dad was angry | 我父亲对此很生气 |
[12:12] | and wanted to know what Doc’s deal was. | 想知道多克是在打什么算盘 |
[12:14] | So… he invited him over. | 所以就把他请过来了 |
[12:16] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[12:18] | I couldn’t hear anything, but… | 我听不到 但是 |
[12:20] | my dad seemed pissed afterwards. | 谈完后我父亲似乎非常生气 |
[12:23] | I mean, you don’t think Doc…? | 你不认为多克… |
[12:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:28] | But I’m gonna find out, okay? | 但我会查出来的 好吗 |
[12:40] | 37th Prep. | 37大街预备学院 |
[12:41] | No, I don’t think that should be a problem. | 我不认为这是个问题 |
[12:43] | – I see, but… – We’re here to see Dr. Reid. | -我知道 -我们是来找里德博士的 |
[12:45] | Uh, just a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[12:46] | Hold on one moment. | 请不要挂机 |
[12:48] | You on the list? | 你在预约名单上吗 |
[12:51] | Nope, don’t look like | 看起来 |
[12:52] | Doc Reid has any guests on the list. Uh… | 多克·里德似乎没有任何预约访客 |
[12:54] | How about you make an exception for us? | 给我们破个例怎么样 |
[12:57] | Down the hall, | 大厅走到头 |
[12:59] | to the right. | 右转 |
[12:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:01] | Hey, Al, Powels’ alibi holds up. | 艾尔 鲍威尔斯的不在场证明成立 |
[13:03] | He was at the office the whole night of the scavenger hunt. | 寻宝游戏那晚他一直呆在办公室里 |
[13:05] | He’s a rich guy. Could’ve hired a hit man. | 他很有钱 可能雇了职业杀手 |
[13:07] | He could’ve, so I’ll keep digging. | 有可能 我会接着查的 |
[13:09] | Oh, and check this: the boyfriend, | 还有这个 那个男朋友 |
[13:10] | Chavez, was telling the truth. | 查韦斯 说的是实话 |
[13:12] | Two bartenders, a bar-back | 华道夫的两个酒保 一个勤杂工 |
[13:13] | and two waitresses at the Waldorf all confirm | 两个女服务生都证明了 |
[13:15] | that Chavez and Camille were watching the Mets game | 查韦斯和卡米尔在酒店吧台 |
[13:17] | at the hotel bar all night long. | 看了一整晚大都会比赛 |
[13:19] | All right, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[13:21] | Mets game? | 大都会比赛 |
[13:22] | Thought opening up your marriage | 还以为开放式婚姻 |
[13:23] | was supposed to be sexy. | 应该很香艳才对 |
[13:25] | You know, for someone who’s never been married, | 作为一个从未结婚过的人 |
[13:26] | you have an awful lot of opinions about open marriages. | 你对开放式婚姻的见解有点多了 |
[13:29] | Well, I won’t be vacationing | 反正我不会 |
[13:30] | with you and your Secret Service guy, | 和你以及你的特勤处男友一起度假 |
[13:32] | – I can tell you that. – Well, that’s ’cause you know | -这点毫无疑问 -那是因为你知道 |
[13:34] | how those Secret Service guys | 那些特勤处的人 |
[13:35] | can really rock a Speedo. | 真的有两把刷子 |
[13:37] | He seems like the type that would wear a Speedo. | 他看起来只是会穿速比涛泳衣而已 |
[13:40] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:47] | Dr. Reid? | 里德博士 |
[13:53] | Doctor… | 博士 |
[13:58] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[14:04] | Clear. | 安全 |
[14:06] | Looks like Doc had a guest after all. | 看来多克到底还是有个访客 |
[14:14] | Yes. Of… Yes, of course, Mr. Mayor. | 是 当然 市长先生 |
[14:17] | The-the Cosgrove case | 科斯格罗夫案 |
[14:18] | is a priority over here. It… | 在这里是优先处理的 它 |
[14:21] | No, it is the… I’m sorry, | 不 对不起 |
[14:23] | it is the priority. | 它是最优先处理的 |
[14:24] | That is what I meant to say. | 我本来就想这么说来着 |
[14:27] | I… I understand, | 我明白 |
[14:28] | which is why I am personally handling | 所以我亲自着手处理 |
[14:30] | every facet of this investigation. | 调查的方方面面 |
[14:34] | Yes. At this time, we believe | 没错 目前我们相信 |
[14:35] | the killing at 37th Prep was related. | 37大街预备学院那起谋杀与此案相关 |
[14:38] | Uh, the victim, Reid, | 被害人里德 |
[14:40] | seems to have known Cosgrove’s son, uh… | 似乎认识科斯格罗夫的儿子 |
[14:43] | Mare… Marshall. | 马…马歇尔 |
[14:45] | Uh, he apparently taught the boy… | 显然 他教那个男孩 |
[14:48] | uh, in physics. | 物理 |
[14:50] | Well, of course I realize | 我当然知道 |
[14:56] | And yes, I understand | 是 我明白 |
[14:58] | how worried the parents must be. | 家长们会有多担心 |
[15:02] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:03] | As a matter of fact, I did know | 事实上 我还知道 |
[15:05] | that Jeffrey Tollison’s kids | 杰弗瑞·图里森的孩子们 |
[15:07] | were at 37th Prep. | 也在37大街预备学院 |
[15:08] | They are wonderful boys… and a girl. | 优秀的男孩子们 和一个女孩 |
[15:11] | Uh, seventh and ninth grade. | 分别在七年级和九年级 |
[15:13] | They are great kids. | 都是很优秀的孩子 |
[15:15] | Yes. As a matter of fact, | 是 事实上 |
[15:16] | we do have a person of interest. | 我们确实有个嫌疑人 |
[15:19] | He is an assistant | 他是学校的 |
[15:21] | principal at the school. | 副校长 |
[15:23] | Chavez– his name is Robert Chavez. | 查韦斯 他的名字叫罗伯特·查韦斯 |
[15:25] | Uh, he’s been at Prep for six years. | 他在预备学院呆了六年了 |
[15:28] | He, uh, apparently has had some sort of relationship | 他显然和杰布·科斯格罗夫的妻子卡米尔 |
[15:32] | with, uh, Jeb Cosgrove’s wife, Camille. | 有某种关系 |
[15:37] | No… No, I am not judging, sir. | 不 我没有在批判 先生 |
[15:40] | I would never judge someone | 我绝不会批判一个 |
[15:41] | who’s been so generous | 曾在你的竞选中 |
[15:43] | to your campaign. | 如此慷慨解囊的人 |
[15:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:47] | Yes, I will. | 是 我会的 |
[15:48] | I will keep you informed. | 我会向您报告案情进展的 |
[15:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:53] | His Honor’s all over me on this one. | 他为这个案子对我穷追不舍 |
[15:55] | Ballistics reports indicate | 弹道报告显示 |
[15:56] | both men were killed with the same .380 handgun. | 两个人是被同一把0.38直径手枪所杀 |
[16:00] | Webster puts time of death | 韦伯斯特证实 |
[16:01] | at the school between 5:00 and 5:30. | 死亡时间为在校五点到五点半 |
[16:03] | Big school like that, students and teachers | 像这样的大学校里 学生和老师 |
[16:05] | are still roaming the hallways, right? | 都会在走廊里走动吧 |
[16:07] | We have security video. | 我们有监控录像 |
[16:10] | Whoever walked into Doc’s office at that time | 在那时段走进多克办公室的人 |
[16:13] | is probably our killer. | 可能就是凶手 |
[16:15] | Hey, guys, we got a closed door mystery. | 各位 有难题出现了 |
[16:17] | The hall camera recorded back to two hours before the murder. | 走廊的摄像头录下了凶案前两小时内的录像 |
[16:20] | No one walked into Doc Reid’s room. | 没人走进多克·里德的房间 |
[16:22] | – You got any good news? – I do, but there’s some more bad. | -你有好消息吗 -我有 但坏消息更多 |
[16:26] | Which do you want first? | 你们想先听什么样的 |
[16:27] | Never do the good first, please. | 永远都先听坏消息 |
[16:28] | Well, the rest of the bad news | 剩下的坏消息是 |
[16:31] | is that Doc Reid’s hard drive… | 多克·里德的硬盘 |
[16:35] | completely destroyed. | 被完全摧毁了 |
[16:36] | So the good news is that | 好消息就是 |
[16:37] | you miraculously recovered all the information? | 你奇迹般的把里面所有的信息都恢复了吗 |
[16:40] | Not that good. Let’s call it encouraging, though. | 没那么好 但也不是无计可施 |
[16:42] | So, computer peripherals, | 电脑外设 |
[16:44] | like the keyboard and mouse, | 像是键盘和鼠标 |
[16:45] | they have their own data storage. | 会储存自己的数据 |
[16:46] | If the killer used the computer | 如果凶手在摧毁电脑前 |
[16:48] | before he smashed it, | 用过它 |
[16:49] | I might be able to locate | 我可能能找出 |
[16:50] | a record of what he was doing | 他浏览过或删除过的 |
[16:51] | or what he erased. | 文件记录 |
[16:52] | You know, the killer sure knows | 凶手肯定非常了解 |
[16:54] | a hell of a lot about his victims. | 他杀死的这些人 |
[16:55] | He knew exactly where Cosgrove was going to be | 他清楚科斯格罗夫在寻宝游戏时 |
[16:57] | during the scavenger hunt, and somehow, | 会去哪里 |
[16:59] | he was lying in wait | 而且他还能 |
[17:00] | in Doc Reid’s office? | 在多克·里德的办公室守株待兔 |
[17:01] | And no one noticed him go in? | 却没被人发现 |
[17:03] | Or he was noticed, | 或者是有人发现了 |
[17:04] | but it wasn’t unusual, because he works there. | 却没起疑 因为他在那儿工作 |
[17:07] | Where is Robert Chavez right now? | 罗伯特·查韦斯现在在哪里 |
[17:09] | Jay says the Mets game ended early enough | 杰说棒球比赛结束得很早 |
[17:11] | for Chavez to leave the hotel | 查韦斯有时间离开酒店 |
[17:12] | and make it downtown to kill Cosgrove. | 去市中心杀死科斯格罗夫 |
[17:14] | Okay, let’s say he did kill Cosgrove. | 好的 就算是他杀了科斯格罗夫 |
[17:17] | We still don’t know if he killed Doc. | 可我们还不确定多克是否也是他杀的 |
[17:19] | Or how he got in his office | 还有他是如何进入了他办公室里 |
[17:21] | without those security cameras seeing him. | 却没被监控录像拍到 |
[17:24] | I’m gonna go check it out, okay? | 我去查查 好吗 |
[17:25] | I’m gonna talk to Chavez. | 我去跟查韦斯谈谈 |
[18:47] | You think I killed Doc? | 你觉得是我杀了多克 |
[18:49] | Timeline fits. You could have killed him | 时间符合 你可以杀了他 |
[18:51] | and made it back for Cosgrove’s memorial. | 再回去按时参加科斯格罗夫的悼念会 |
[18:54] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:54] | Isn’t it part of your job to establish a motive? | 就算你怀疑我 我也没动机啊 |
[18:56] | He wrote Marshall, your best friend | 他给你最好的朋友也是你恩人的儿子 |
[18:58] | and benefactor’s son, a bad recommendation. | 马歇尔写了一封糟糕的推荐信 |
[19:01] | Yeah, sure, I was surprised Doc did that. | 没错 我很吃惊多克会那样做 |
[19:02] | – Maybe angry? – Yeah, I was angry. | -生气吗 -我是很生气 |
[19:04] | But I wouldn’t kill Doc for that. | 但我不会为此杀了多克 |
[19:05] | Why didn’t you just go and write | 你怎么不直接自己给他 |
[19:07] | a glowing recommendation yourself? | 写封大加赞扬的推荐信 |
[19:08] | Hey, believe me, I offered to, | 我主动请缨了 |
[19:09] | but Jeb refused to let me. | 但杰布不让 |
[19:11] | He thought that it was an unfair advantage. | 他认为那是种不当之利 |
[19:12] | It was… it was a conflict of interest. | 利益冲突 |
[19:14] | He and his money really pulled the choke collar, huh? | 他和他的钱能使鬼推磨 对吧 |
[19:17] | Must’ve been frustrating. | 肯定让你很受挫 |
[19:18] | Oh, my God. Hold on, Al. | 天呐 等等 艾尔 |
[19:21] | You also think that I murdered my best friend? | 你还怀疑我杀了我最好的朋友 |
[19:23] | Camille. | 卡米尔 |
[19:24] | You were sick of sharing her. | 你受够和他共享她了 |
[19:28] | Wow, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[19:29] | You’re judging me. | 你在对我品头论足 |
[19:30] | I’m gonna look deep into your life. | 你会把你的生活翻个底朝天 |
[19:32] | I find out you own a handgun, | 要是我找出你有一把手枪 |
[19:34] | you’re going away. | 你就去坐牢吧 |
[19:35] | You know what? Please, dig into it. | 请便 尽情翻吧 |
[19:38] | I help run a school | 我帮助办学 |
[19:38] | and I’m a member of four anti-handgun organizations. | 而且还是四个反枪协会的成员 |
[19:41] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, Al, | 恕我失陪了 艾尔 |
[19:43] | we have grief counselors to hire and parents to reassure. | 我们还得去雇排忧治疗师 安定家长 |
[19:46] | It’s “Lieutenant Burns.” | 叫我”彭斯队长” |
[19:48] | I’ve had it with the “First name and handshakes,” All right? | 别对我用”直呼其名 握手问好”这招 |
[19:57] | Hey. Figure out the mystery? | 难题解开了吗 |
[19:59] | I’m working on it. | 还在解 |
[20:00] | – How about Chavez? – Working on it. | -查韦斯呢 -还在谈 |
[20:08] | – So, Mr. Powels… – Cameron, please. | -鲍威尔斯先生 -叫我卡梅伦就行 |
[20:10] | First names and handshakes here. | 直呼其名 握手问好 |
[20:12] | Al… | 艾尔 |
[20:13] | I’ve seen that girl before. | 我见过这女孩 |
[20:15] | She was working | 她既在科斯格罗夫 |
[20:16] | at Cosgrove’s office and she goes to this school, | 办公室工作 又在这学校上学 |
[20:19] | which means she has a connection to both victims. | 说明她跟两个死者皆有关联 |
[20:22] | Excuse me… | 打扰一下 |
[20:27] | I’ll cut her off! | 我去拦住她 |
[20:32] | M-move! | 闪开 |
[20:43] | Hey! You! | 你 |
[20:44] | Did you see a girl come around that corner? | 有没有看到一个女孩从那转角过来 |
[20:47] | No one else is in here but me and you. | 除了你我 没人在这 |
[20:49] | I’m going to ask you again. | 我再问你遍 |
[20:50] | Did you see a pretty girl, | 你有看到一个漂亮女孩 |
[20:52] | hair braided to the side, | 金发侧辫 |
[20:54] | black-rimmed glasses, come around that corner? | 戴着黑框眼镜 从那个拐角跑过来 |
[20:56] | I think the more important question is | 我更关心的问题是 |
[20:57] | who is the pretty lady standing in front of me? | 我面前的这位美人是谁 |
[20:59] | The lady who’s gonna throw your ass in jail | 如果你不马上回答问题 |
[21:02] | if you don’t answer my question– now. | 她就是把你扔进监狱的人 |
[21:05] | It sounds like Kendell Wilson, | 听描述应该是肯黛儿·威尔森 |
[21:07] | but I didn’t… I didn’t see her. | 但…但我没看见她 |
[21:08] | You didn’t see her? | 你没看见她 |
[21:09] | – All right. – Where’d she go? | -好吧 -她去哪了 |
[21:11] | – You didn’t see her? – No. | -你没看见她吗 -没看见 |
[21:14] | Okay. It’s like she just… disappeared. | 看来她消失了 |
[21:16] | She was… | 她本来… |
[21:32] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[21:33] | Al, earlier, | 艾尔 之前 |
[21:35] | a girl passed me in the hallway, right? | 有个女孩在走廊里跟我擦身而过 对吧 |
[21:37] | And then a minute later, she reappeared from the opposite direction | 可一分钟后 她没从我身旁走过 |
[21:39] | without ever passing me by again. | 却在相反的方向出现了 |
[21:41] | Maybe she took a different entrance. | 也许她从别的出口走了 |
[21:42] | There are no other entrances. | 没有别的出口 |
[21:44] | And it’s not like this is Hogwarts. | 这里又不是霍格沃茨[魔法学院] |
[21:45] | They’re not walking around wearing cloaks of invisibility. | 他们又没有隐形衣 |
[21:48] | Somehow, these kids are passing through this school | 不知怎么 这些孩子不被察觉地 |
[21:51] | undetected. | 穿梭在校园中 |
[21:52] | If you’re right, that’s how Doc’s killer | 若如你所说 杀死多克的凶手 |
[21:55] | got in without being seen. | 就是这样不被察觉地进来的 |
[21:56] | We have to check and see | 我们得查查看 |
[21:57] | if Kendell Wilson is the girl from Cosgrove’s. | 肯黛儿·威尔森是不是科斯格罗夫的那个女孩 |
[22:00] | I’m gonna try to figure out how these students | 我想办法去弄明白这些学生 |
[22:02] | are just disappearing into the walls. | 是怎么来无影去无踪的 |
[22:04] | I’ll track down Kendell Wilson. | 我去找肯黛儿·威尔森 |
[22:13] | Check this out– Doc Reid got his PhD from MIT, | 给你说 多克·里德从麻省理工获得博士学位 |
[22:16] | and he happens to be on the board | 而且还是编写SAT试题的 |
[22:18] | that wrote the S.A.T.’s. | 委员会成员 |
[22:20] | According to school records, he only made $70,000 a year. | 从学校记录来看 他的年薪只有七万美元 |
[22:22] | That must’ve pissed him off. | 肯定让他很不爽 |
[22:23] | Maybe enough that he sold S.A.T. answer keys. | 也许这就是他出售SAT答案的原因 |
[22:26] | Well, if he did, he’s doing it wrong, | 如果真是这样 他的生意可没做好 |
[22:27] | ’cause I can’t find a penny more than his salary in his financials. | 因为他的财务状况里一分钱都没多 |
[22:30] | How does Kendell Wilson fit? | 肯黛儿·威尔森在这里面是什么角色 |
[22:32] | Well, she scored perfect S.A.T.’s. | 她曾在SAT考试中考了满分 |
[22:34] | And get this– | 而且听好 |
[22:35] | she’s not an intern. | 她不是实习生 |
[22:37] | At 16 years old, she’s a part-time employee at Cosgrove Strategies, | 她在十六岁时是科斯格罗夫战略的兼职雇员 |
[22:40] | and she makes more than enough money | 而且她的年薪达到了五万美元 |
[22:41] | to pay for her own schooling at over $50,000 a year. | 远超了她所需要的学费数额 |
[22:45] | I don’t get it. Cosgrove paid her | 我不明白 科斯格罗夫花了一大笔钱 |
[22:46] | a bunch of money to work part-time, | 雇她做兼职 |
[22:47] | and she ends up with perfect scores from Doc? | 她还在多克那里拿了高分 |
[22:50] | Could’ve aced the S.A.T.’s. It’s possible. | 有可能是在SAT中考了第一名 |
[22:52] | Okay, so the connection between Cosgrove’s murder | 那么科斯格罗夫和多克谋杀案之间的 |
[22:54] | and Doc is…? | 联系是 |
[22:56] | Kendell Wilson. | 肯黛儿·威尔森 |
[22:57] | Who has the keys to this closet? | 谁有这个贮藏室的钥匙 |
[22:59] | Uh, the janitors, the Principal and me. | 清洁工 校长和我 |
[23:02] | Any of the the students? | 学生有吗 |
[23:03] | – Uh, no. – You sure about that? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[23:07] | No. | 不确定 |
[23:23] | Clear. | 安全 |
[23:29] | Maintenance tunnels. | 维修地道 |
[23:30] | They run all over the school. | 遍布整个校园 |
[23:32] | I need you to take me to the storage closet in Doc Reid’s office. | 请带我去多克·里德办公室的贮藏室 |
[23:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:54] | You want me to go down there with you? | 需要我陪你下去吗 |
[23:56] | No, I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[24:02] | Oh, remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[24:04] | I’m one of the cops you ran from at school today. | 我是你今天在学校逃避的警察之一 |
[24:06] | Excuse me, Officer. | 不好意思 警官 |
[24:07] | Don’t you need a warrant or something to question a minor? | 审问未成年人不需要许可吗 |
[24:10] | It’s Lieutenant. And no. | 我是队长 而且不需要许可 |
[24:12] | It’s okay, Aunt Vicki. | 没关系 维姬阿姨 |
[24:15] | I didn’t know leaving a public place was against the law. | 从公共场所离开不犯法吧 |
[24:17] | Kendell, watch your tone. | 肯黛儿 注意语气 |
[24:19] | I am watching my tone. | 我注意着呢 |
[24:20] | I’m going for sarcastic indifference. | 我在保持中立的讽刺 |
[24:23] | Boy, you’re a lucky one, huh? | 有这样的侄女还真是幸福啊 |
[24:25] | On most days. | 通常是的 |
[24:26] | Is Kendell in trouble? | 肯黛儿惹什么麻烦了吗 |
[24:28] | No, no one’s in trouble, Miss. | 没人惹麻烦 女士 |
[24:29] | We just, uh, want to talk. | 我们只是想跟她谈谈 |
[24:31] | You’re at Cosgrove Strategies? | 你在科斯格罗夫战略上班吗 |
[24:33] | She’s an intern there. | 她是那里的实习生 |
[24:35] | “An intern”? Really? | “实习生” 真的吗 |
[24:37] | Mr. Cosgrove personally recruited her. | 科斯格罗夫先生亲自聘的她 |
[24:39] | Found out what a talented computer programmer she is. | 觉得她是个天资过人的电脑程序设计师 |
[24:42] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[24:44] | I was under the impression you were an employee. | 我以为你是正式雇员呢 |
[24:46] | No. No. Just-just-just an intern. | 不 不 只是个实习生 |
[24:51] | Kendell, would you like to discuss this in private? | 肯黛儿 你想跟我们私下谈吗 |
[24:55] | Yeah. Yeah, actually that would, that be great. | 是的 当然 其实那样最好 |
[24:57] | Kendell, are you sure? | 肯黛儿 你确定吗 |
[24:58] | Your mom and dad would want me to be with you. | 你父母会希望我陪着你的 |
[25:00] | No. No. I-I think it’s okay. | 不用 没关系的 |
[25:03] | She’ll be all right. | 她不会有事的 |
[25:19] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[25:27] | Stop! | 站住 |
[25:30] | Police! | 警察 |
[25:37] | Oh, come on, don’t bust me! | 别搜我身 |
[25:38] | It was just a cigarette! You can check! | 只是根烟而已 不信你查 |
[25:40] | I’m not interested in busting you for cigarettes. | 我没兴趣从你身上搜香烟 |
[25:41] | Who knows about these tunnels? | 都有谁知道这些地道 |
[25:43] | – Most students, uh, seniors. – You again? | -大部分高年级学生都知道 -又是你 |
[25:45] | Really? Have you ever seen any teachers down here? | 孽缘啊 你在这下面见到过老师吗 |
[25:48] | Are you kidding me? I only come down here | 你开玩笑呢吧 我到这里来 |
[25:50] | because they never would, all right? | 就是因为老师们不会下来 |
[25:51] | You skinned my knee. | 我的膝盖都被你弄破皮了 |
[25:52] | Oh, don’t be such a baby, Wyatt Stromer, | 别跟个小孩子似的 怀亚特·斯特莫 |
[25:54] | 441 Sutton Place, Apartment 10B. | 萨顿酒店公寓441号楼 10B公寓 |
[25:56] | – I know where you live. – Yeah, you, uh, | -我知道你住在哪 -是啊 你… |
[25:57] | you want to give me a lift home? My mom’s making quinoa. | 你想送我回家吗 我妈妈在做藜麦 |
[26:00] | – Maybe she can make you… – No. | -也许她可以给你做点 -不 |
[26:01] | So, no to dinner? | 不去吃晚餐 |
[26:02] | No to dinner. Okay. | 不去吃晚餐 好了 |
[26:05] | Go home to your mommy. This is a crime scene. | 回你妈妈那去 这里是犯罪现场 |
[26:08] | So, you’re one of Cosgrove’s employees? | 所以 你是科斯格罗夫的员工 |
[26:10] | Uh, just after-school work. | 只是放学后去工作 |
[26:12] | Whoa, wait a minute, wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[26:13] | Cosgrove paid you enough money to cover your tuition | 科斯格罗夫仅因为你的课后工作 |
[26:16] | for just after-school work? | 就付给你足够交学费的钱吗 |
[26:20] | So, why are you hiding it from your aunt? | 那你为什么要瞒着你姑姑 |
[26:23] | Kendell, | 肯黛儿 |
[26:24] | you’re 16. | 你才十六岁 |
[26:26] | Even if you loved him… | 即便你爱他 |
[26:27] | Oh, God! No, no, no! Uh, no. | 我的天 不 不是的 |
[26:30] | S-Sorry, it’s just… he wasn’t like that at all. | 抱歉 只是 他根本不是那样的人 |
[26:33] | He was… r-really cool and-and respectful. | 他真的很酷并且令人尊敬 |
[26:36] | You need to tell me the truth about what’s going on. | 你必须告诉我是怎么回事 |
[26:38] | Two people are dead. | 两个人死了 |
[26:39] | You’re connected to both of them. | 你跟他们俩都有关 |
[26:43] | I hacked Mr. Cosgrove’s servers | 我黑了科斯格罗夫先生的服务器 |
[26:45] | to prove that he needed a security update. | 证明他需要安全升级 |
[26:48] | So you prove you can hack into Cosgrove’s company, | 所以你证明你能入侵科斯格罗夫公司的电脑 |
[26:51] | so that he gives you a job? | 因此他给你工作 |
[26:52] | Exactly. | 就是这样的 |
[26:54] | That’s classic white hat strategy, Kendell. | 那是白帽黑客的经典做法 肯黛儿 |
[26:56] | Problem is you got to wear a black hat | 问题是在成为白帽黑客前 |
[26:58] | before you can put on the white hat… | 你得先使点坏 |
[27:01] | Hey. What’d you find out? | 有什么发现 |
[27:02] | I knew there was an answer to this riddle. Listen: | 我就知道这个谜题是有答案的 听着 |
[27:04] | There are steam tunnels running directly underneath the school. | 学校地下有蒸汽通道 |
[27:07] | One of them leads right into a storage closet | 其中有一条就通向多克·里德 |
[27:09] | in Doc Reid’s office. | 办公室的储物间 |
[27:11] | So the killer could’ve used the tunnels to get | 所以凶手可能利用这条通道 |
[27:12] | in and out of Reid’s office completely unnoticed. | 进出里德的办公室且完全不被发现 |
[27:15] | As far as I can tell, it’s mostly used by students, | 就我所知 大都是学生在用通道 |
[27:17] | you know, trying to hide stuff | 你知道的 藏一些 |
[27:18] | they don’t want the faculty to see. | 不想被教职员工看到的东西 |
[27:19] | You think a student killed Reid? | 你认为是学生杀了里德吗 |
[27:21] | CSU’s are processing it now. | 犯罪现场小组正在排查 |
[27:22] | I’ll let you know what they find. | 我会告诉你他们的发现 |
[27:23] | I’m talking to someone right now | 我正在跟一个可能可以 |
[27:24] | who might be able to connect the dots. | 帮我们认清真相的人谈 |
[27:26] | I’ll get back to you. | 我再打给你 |
[27:27] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[27:30] | Kendell? | 肯黛儿 |
[27:32] | I need you to come with us. | 你得跟我们走 |
[27:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:36] | You seriously think I could’ve killed someone?! | 你真的认为我杀了人吗 |
[27:38] | I’m going to be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[27:39] | Not in the car. | 可别吐在车里 |
[27:41] | But you have to believe me, Okay? | 但你得相信我 好吗 |
[27:42] | All I did was hack some people’s computers. | 我只是侵入了某些人的电脑 |
[27:44] | “People’s”? | 某些人 |
[27:45] | You hacked more than Cosgrove? | 除了科斯格罗夫 你还入侵过其他人的电脑吗 |
[27:46] | Uh… eh, Mr. Cosgrove asked me | 科斯格罗夫先生叫我 |
[27:49] | to hack Doc Reid’s computer. | 入侵多克·里德的电脑 |
[27:51] | He said he did something wrong at school. | 他说他在学校干了某些不法勾当 |
[27:54] | You worked for Cosgrove, | 你为科斯格罗夫工作 |
[27:55] | you hacked into Doc Reid’s computer. | 你入侵过多克·里德的电脑 |
[27:56] | You know how to disappear in those tunnels at the school. | 你知道怎么利用学校的通道消失 |
[27:59] | – You know about those? – We know about everything! | -你们知道那个 -我们什么都知道 |
[28:00] | So you better start telling us the truth. | 所以你现在最好跟我们说实话 |
[28:02] | I am, I swear, Okay? | 我说的是实话 我发誓 好吗 |
[28:04] | Why would I kill Mr. Cosgrove? | 我为什么要杀科斯格罗夫先生 |
[28:05] | He was paying for my education, Okay? | 我的学费都是他在付 好吗 |
[28:07] | I would be ruining my whole life. | 我那么做会毁掉我的人生 |
[28:09] | Why did Cosgrove ask you to hack in the first place? | 首先科斯格罗夫为什么会叫你入侵电脑 |
[28:12] | Was it because of the bad recommendation | 是因为多克给马歇尔 |
[28:13] | the Doc gave Marshall? | 很负面的推荐信吗 |
[28:15] | He said that Doc Reid was cheating, | 他说多克·里德有舞弊行为 |
[28:17] | but he wanted solid proof | 他希望在当面指控 |
[28:19] | that he was selling S.A.T. Answers | 他出售SAT答案前 |
[28:21] | before he confronted him– | 有可靠的证据 |
[28:22] | he didn’t want to falsely accuse Doc. | 他不想冤枉了多克 |
[28:25] | Where were you the night of the scavenger hunt? | 寻宝游戏那晚你在哪里 |
[28:27] | Working at the office. | 我在办公室工作 |
[28:28] | I’m sure I’m on the security tape. | 我确定安全录像带上可以找到我 |
[28:30] | Wouldn’t put it past a hacker | 对录像带做点手脚 |
[28:31] | like you to doctor the footage. | 对你这样一个黑客不是难题 |
[28:34] | Hey. How could I get a text from Mr. Cosgrove? | 怎么会有短信是科斯格罗夫先生发来的 |
[28:38] | – Oh, my God. – Hand it over. | -我的天 -给我 |
[28:40] | Get the phone, get the phone. | 拿手机 把手机拿过来 |
[28:42] | What does it say? | 写了什么 |
[28:44] | “Give me everything you stole “From Doc’s computer. | 把你从多克电脑里偷走的所有东西都给我 |
[28:46] | “I have your aunt. | 你阿姨在我手上 |
[28:48] | Trade.” | 做交易 |
[28:49] | Oh, my God– Aunt Vicki. | 我的天 维姬阿姨 |
[28:50] | “McCarren Park, two hours. No cops.” | 两小时后到麦凯伦公园 不准报警 |
[28:56] | McCarren Park, two hours. | 两小时后到麦凯伦公园 |
[28:57] | I’ll try to track down Cosgrove’s phone. | 我试试跟踪科斯格罗夫的手机 |
[28:59] | Oh, my God– Aunt Vicki. What are we gonna do? | 天哪 维姬阿姨 我们要怎么办 |
[29:01] | Let’s get our undercover people into place in McCarren Park. | 我们让便衣在麦凯伦公园埋伏好 |
[29:04] | If the kidnapper’s good, | 如果绑匪厉害的话 |
[29:05] | they’ll probably give Kendell a second location | 肯黛儿到公园后 |
[29:07] | when she gets to the park. | 他们很可能会给她第二个地址 |
[29:08] | They’re gonna want to make sure she’s alone. | 他们得确保她是一个人 |
[29:11] | What did you take from Doc’s computer? | 你从多克的电脑里拷走了什么 |
[29:13] | Financial spreadsheets, account numbers, no names. | 财务表单 账号 没有名字 |
[29:17] | And then you sent that to Cosgrove? | 然后你把那些发给了科斯格罗夫吗 |
[29:18] | Kind of. I mean, the dude’s really bad with tech– | 差不多吧 这位兄弟对技术真的是一窍不通 |
[29:21] | an old guy, you know?– so, uh, | 老古董一个 你懂的吧 所以 |
[29:23] | he likes to have a hard copy, | 他想要一份打印出来的文件 |
[29:24] | and I gave it to him on the day that he died. | 我在他死的那天交给了他 |
[29:27] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, is it my fault that he got killed, | 天哪 天哪 他被杀难道是我害的 |
[29:29] | because I gave him those files on the day… | 因为我那天把那些文件给了他 |
[29:31] | You texted Cosgrove. | 你给科斯格罗夫发短信了 |
[29:32] | That’s how the kidnappers know | 绑匪就是这么知道 |
[29:33] | you have a digital copy. | 你有电子备份的 |
[29:35] | So, we just give them my flash drive, | 那只要我们把闪存给他们 |
[29:37] | and then this is all over, right? | 就能解决此事了对吗 |
[29:38] | No, that would put your aunt in worse danger. | 不 那样你姑姑会更危险 |
[29:41] | Whoever has her doesn’t want to trade. | 不管是谁抓了她 对方不是想做交易 |
[29:44] | Then why did they take her? | 那他们抓她做什么 |
[29:45] | They want your copy of the file. | 他们想要你手里的文件备份 |
[29:46] | But also they want you. | 但也想要你 |
[29:48] | You looked at the spreadsheets, that makes you a witness. | 你看过了数据表格 所以你就是目击者 |
[29:51] | They’ve already killed two witnesses. | 他们已经杀了两位目击者了 |
[29:52] | But my aunt saw the kidnappers’ faces! | 但我姑姑看到了绑架者的脸 |
[29:54] | They could kill her! Oh, my God, | 他们可能会连她一起杀掉 天哪 |
[29:55] | She’s gonna be okay. She’s gonna be okay. Listen to me. | 她不会有事的 她会没事的 听我说 |
[29:57] | They need her safe and sound | 他们不会伤害她的 |
[29:59] | till they get you. | 直到抓到你之前 |
[30:00] | And they’re not getting you. | 我们不会让他们抓到你的 |
[30:02] | Can’t track the phone. | 没法追踪手机信号 |
[30:03] | They put the SIM card in a burner cell that’s untraceable. | 电话卡在不可追踪的一次性手机里 |
[30:05] | All right, so we do it the hard way. | 好吧 那就用笨办法来吧 |
[30:07] | You give me the flash drive | 你把闪存给我 |
[30:09] | and we’ll use it as a bargaining chip. | 我们用它来换回你姑姑 |
[30:11] | I don’t have it. | 不在我身上 |
[30:12] | Kendell, an hour and 58 minutes. Where is it?! | 肯黛儿 只剩1小时58分了 它在哪 |
[30:15] | It’s in my locker at school. | 在我学校的储物柜里 |
[30:18] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[30:22] | Al, I’m telling you there’s no flash drive here. | 艾尔 我告诉你了 闪存没在这儿 |
[30:25] | Check again. We need the flash drive | 再找找 我们需要那个闪存 |
[30:26] | to save Kendell’s aunt. | 来救肯黛儿的阿姨 |
[30:32] | Wait a second… | 等等 |
[30:35] | Marshall? Hey. | 马歇尔 你好 |
[30:37] | I’m Carrie Wells. I’m here to help | 我是凯莉·威尔斯 我是来 |
[30:38] | figure out what happened to your dad. | 调查你父亲到底出了什么事的 |
[30:41] | I know where the flash drive is. | 我知道闪存在哪了 |
[30:43] | I’m heading to Marshall Cosgrove’s. | 我现在去找马歇尔·科斯格罗夫 |
[30:44] | Wait. Why Marshall? | 等等 为什么会在马歇尔那 |
[30:51] | I didn’t know he had it. | 我真不知道被他拿走了 |
[30:52] | You could’ve at least mentioned he was a possibility. | 那你至少可以告诉我们有这可能啊 |
[30:54] | So, what? You two were a thing? | 所以你俩是一对吗 |
[30:56] | No, I mean, we’re not even dating. | 不是 我们都没在约会 |
[30:57] | He likes to keep it a secret. I’m, like, | 他不愿让人知道 我算是 |
[31:00] | his side slice or whatever. It’s not a big deal. | 他的性伙伴吧 没什么大不了 |
[31:01] | “Side slice”? | 性伙伴 |
[31:03] | Really? | 真的假的啊 |
[31:04] | Oh, boy. | 我的天哪 |
[31:05] | Look, when this is all done, | 等这事过去了 |
[31:07] | we’re gonna have a talk about how you need to be treated. | 我们得好好谈谈应该怎样跟男人交往 |
[31:09] | Like you even know anything about it. | 就好像你知道似的 |
[31:11] | Oh, I know, I know. I was 16 once. | 我当然知道 我也年轻过 |
[31:13] | – Yeah, a long time ago. – Hey, easy with that. | -虽然那是很久以前的事了 -你够了 |
[31:15] | Okay, you’re not my dad. | 你又不是我爸 |
[31:16] | I am not your dad. You’re right. | 我确实不是 没错 |
[31:19] | Why does Marshall have the flash drive? | 马歇尔为什么要拿你的闪存 |
[31:22] | I help him with his homework sometimes. | 我有时候帮他写作业 |
[31:25] | Ah, you do his homework. | 你替他写作业 |
[31:27] | You put it on the flash drive. | 存到闪存里 |
[31:28] | He takes it from your locker. | 然后他从你的储物柜取走 |
[31:29] | You help him cheat. | 你还帮他作弊吧 |
[31:31] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[31:35] | We got four teams in place around McCarren Park. | 有四支小队包围着麦凯伦公园 |
[31:37] | And two undercover spotters. | 还有两个便衣 |
[31:39] | Any sign of the victim? | 发现受害人了吗 |
[31:40] | Nothing yet. | 还没有发现 |
[31:42] | But Al is probably right. | 但艾尔也许是对的 |
[31:42] | This is just the initial location. | 这里也许只是个初始位置 |
[31:44] | Kendell arrives, the kidnappers give her a second, | 等肯黛儿到了 绑架者再给出第二地点 |
[31:47] | more secure location to meet for the exchange. | 一个更安全的交易地点 |
[31:49] | – Or kill them both. – Yeah. | -或者是把她们灭口的地点 -是的 |
[31:51] | Why doesn’t Kendell live with her parents? | 肯黛儿为什么没和父母一起住 |
[31:53] | Are-are they deceased? | 他们去世了吗 |
[31:54] | No. | 没有 |
[31:56] | They’re in Buffalo. | 他们住在布法罗 |
[31:57] | It’s a blue collar couple. | 蓝领家庭 |
[31:58] | Nurse and bookkeeper sacrificed everything | 一个护士 一个会计 倾其所有 |
[32:01] | to send Kendell down here so she could get the best education. | 才送肯黛儿来这里接受最好的教育 |
[32:04] | Ah, I feel for them. | 我太理解了 |
[32:06] | They try to do their best they can for their daughter, | 为了女儿倾尽所有 |
[32:08] | and she ends up over her head at 37th Prep. | 这样她才能上得起37大街预备学院 |
[32:12] | Don’t tell me you have a compassionate side, Eliot. | 你不会有富有同情心的一面吧 艾略特 |
[32:15] | I understand what she’s going through, that’s all. | 我只是说我能理解她 |
[32:17] | You do? | 是吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:19] | I was once the scholarship kid | 我曾经靠奖学金进了 |
[32:21] | at the fancy private school. | 一所上流私立学校 |
[32:23] | – Come on. – What? | -拜托 -怎么啦 |
[32:24] | You don’t see it? | 看不出来吗 |
[32:26] | No. It’s just, it’s not… | 不是 只是 |
[32:28] | I mean, Eliot Delson. | 我是说 你可是艾略特·戴尔森 |
[32:32] | “Delson,” uh, was the name of a landlord in Southwest Ireland. | 戴尔森是南爱尔兰的一个地主的姓 |
[32:36] | My great-grandfather borrowed it | 我的曾祖父借承了 |
[32:38] | along with some silverware when he fled to America. | 那地主的姓和一些银器只身来了美国 |
[32:44] | my dad runs a diner | 我父亲是在萨福克的 |
[32:46] | on Sunrise Highway, out in Suffolk. | 日出高速公路上开快餐店的 |
[32:48] | My mom is an eighth-grade English teacher. | 我妈妈是八年级的英语老师 |
[32:52] | I did not know that. | 这我真不知道 |
[32:53] | Neither did my prep school friends, until they did, | 我私立学校的朋友也不知道 知道后 |
[32:55] | and then they weren’t my friends anymore. | 他们就不和我当朋友了 |
[32:57] | So, yeah. Compassion. | 所以 我真的很理解她 |
[33:01] | We did not share this moment. | 刚才什么都没发生 |
[33:06] | Marshall! | 马歇尔 |
[33:07] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[33:08] | I need Kendell’s flash drive. | 我需要肯黛儿的闪存 |
[33:10] | Kendell? Marshall, | 肯黛儿 马歇尔 |
[33:12] | you told me you weren’t hanging out with her. | 你说你跟她没关系 |
[33:13] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, what’s your name? | 抱歉 你叫什么名字 |
[33:14] | Lacey Chambers. | 莱西·钱伯斯 |
[33:16] | Shut up, Lacey. | 闭嘴 莱西 |
[33:17] | For one minute. | 一分钟就好 |
[33:18] | I need the flash drive | 我需要那个内存 |
[33:19] | and I need it now. | 现在就要 |
[33:21] | -Now! – I… | -现在 -我 |
[33:26] | All right. You’ll be safe with her. | 好了 你跟她一起会很安全 |
[33:27] | Please save my Aunt Vicki. | 请救救我维姬阿姨 |
[33:28] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们会的 |
[33:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:30] | Hey, Al. | 艾尔 |
[33:31] | Here’s what’s on the flash drive. | 这是闪存里的内容 |
[33:33] | Offshore bank account belonging to Doc Reid. | 多克·里德的境外银行账户 |
[33:35] | A private school teacher with an offshore account? | 一个私立学校的老师有境外账户 |
[33:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:38] | I thought it was a big deal when my history teacher, | 我的历史老师席格纳瑞拉买了一辆二手大黄蜂 |
[33:40] | Mr. Cignarella, bought a used Camaro. | 我都以为他下了血本 |
[33:42] | Bet he didn’t have the S.A.T. answer keys, though. | 我赌他没有SAT的答案 |
[33:43] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[33:45] | A million dollar deposit? | 存入了一百万美元 |
[33:47] | Does seem like a lot, | 真的是不少钱 |
[33:47] | even for perfect S.A.T. scores, right? | 哪怕是为了SAT的高分 对吗 |
[33:49] | But it’s not enough to buy scores. | 但可不止是为了买分 |
[33:50] | You gotta open up a spot. | 还为了争取一个名校名额 |
[33:52] | Doc’s bad recommendation knocked Marshall out. | 多克不好的推荐信令马歇尔落选 |
[33:54] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[33:55] | So a single bad recommendation | 所以只要一封不好的推荐信 |
[33:56] | can get a kid knocked out? | 就能让一个学生落选吗 |
[33:57] | A single bad anything, for a place like Harvard. | 对于哈佛这种地方 任何不好的东西 |
[33:59] | But wait a second. | 但是等等 |
[34:01] | How did Cosgrove and Marshall | 科斯格罗夫和马歇尔是怎么 |
[34:02] | even find out what Reid said about him? | 发现里德对他的评价 |
[34:04] | That’s stuff’s private. | 那是私密资料 |
[34:05] | No, by law, you can’t restrict | 不 在法律上 学生和家长 |
[34:06] | that info from students and parents. | 有权得知那些信息 |
[34:08] | All right. We find out who made the million-dollar deposit, | 好吧 我们找到存入一百万美元的人 |
[34:10] | we find out who killed Cosgrove and Doc Reid. | 就找到了杀死科斯格罗夫和多克·里德的凶手 |
[34:13] | Well, it’s just a numbered account from some shell corporation. | 这是某个空壳公司的银行账号 |
[34:18] | Oshanski Industries, LLC. | 欧杉斯基工业有限责任公司 |
[34:21] | Oshanski? | 欧杉斯基 |
[34:26] | To Jeb! | 致杰布 |
[34:29] | O-Ski. | 欧斯基 |
[34:31] | Jay, can you get images of all the seniors | 杰 你能找到所有被常青藤大学 |
[34:32] | who got into Ivy League schools? | 录取的高三学生照片吗 |
[34:42] | That one. Right there. | 那个 就在那 |
[34:45] | Derrick Hibbert, middle initial “O.” | 德里克·希伯特 中间名缩写”O” |
[34:47] | He was at the memorial service. | 他去了追悼会 |
[34:49] | And how much do you want to bet that | 我跟你打赌 |
[34:50] | that “O” stands for Oshanski? | 那个”O”就代表欧杉斯基 |
[34:52] | Jay, check the gun registry. | 杰 查一下枪支登记 |
[34:56] | There’s a handgun, a Walther .380 | 有一把手枪 点三八的瓦尔特 |
[34:58] | registered to a John Hibbert. | 登记在约翰·希伯特名下 |
[35:01] | And he never once called me “Mr. Hibbert.” | 他从未称呼过我为希伯特先生 |
[35:04] | I was always “John.” | 每次都叫我”约翰” |
[35:06] | John Hibbert. | 约翰·希伯特 |
[35:08] | He was also at Cosgrove’s memorial. | 他也在科斯格罗夫的追悼会上 |
[35:14] | And he happens to be Derrick’s father, | 他刚好是德里克的父亲 |
[35:15] | and he also graduated from 37th Prep. | 而且他也毕业于37大街预备学院 |
[35:18] | Then he knows about the tunnels. | 那他知道那些地道 |
[35:20] | – Jay… – I’ll get you your warrant. | -杰 -我帮你们申请搜查令 |
[35:23] | Police! | 警察 |
[35:25] | Vicki Wilson! | 维姬·威尔森 |
[35:27] | What the hell is going on? Get your hands off of me. | 到底什么情况 别碰我 |
[35:29] | – Where is she? – Where’s who? | -她在哪 -谁在哪 |
[35:31] | – Where is she? – All clear! | -她在哪 -全部安全 |
[35:32] | – No sign of the hostage. – Where’s Vicki Wilson? | -没有发现人质 -维姬·威尔森在哪 |
[35:34] | Who’s Vicki Wilson? | 维姬·威尔森是谁 |
[35:36] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[35:37] | Well, if she’s not here, where is she? | 如果她不在这 那她在哪 |
[35:46] | You put a million dollars into Doc Reid’s account, | 你往多克·里德的账户打了一百万美元 |
[35:48] | bribing him to get your son, Derrick, | 贿赂他帮你儿子德里克 |
[35:50] | into an Ivy League school. | 进常青藤大学 |
[35:51] | Cosgrove found out, | 科斯格罗夫发现了 |
[35:52] | he confronted you and you killed him. | 他质问你而你杀了他 |
[35:54] | I didn’t shoot Jeb. | 我没有杀杰布 |
[35:55] | This says you did, and with this gun. | 这个说明你杀了 用的这把枪 |
[35:58] | Then you killed Doc Reid, | 然后你杀了多克·里德 |
[35:59] | because he could tie you | 因为他能把你和科斯格罗夫的谋杀案 |
[36:00] | to the Cosgrove murder. | 联系起来 |
[36:02] | If there were more Jeb Cosgroves, | 如果有更多的杰布·科斯格罗夫 |
[36:04] | the financial crisis would never have happened. | 金融危机就绝不会发生 |
[36:09] | First names and handshakes. To Jeb! | 直呼其名 握手问好 致杰布 |
[36:11] | To Jeb. | 致杰布 |
[36:24] | We’ve got it all wrong. | 我们全都搞错了 |
[36:27] | Don’t we? | 不是吗 |
[36:29] | Derrick did all of this, not you. | 这一切都是德里克做的 不是你 |
[36:33] | He tracked Cosgrove down the night of the scavenger hunt | 寻宝游戏那晚他跟踪科斯格罗夫 |
[36:35] | and he killed him to save you from a bribery scandal. | 然后杀了他以防你陷入行贿丑闻 |
[36:39] | And then he killed Doc to cover his tracks. | 然后杀死多克来掩盖自己的行踪 |
[36:41] | He told you what he’d done to Cosgrove | 追悼会那晚他告诉了你 |
[36:43] | the night of the memorial, didn’t he? | 他对科斯格罗夫做了什么 不是吗 |
[36:45] | Now he’s got Vicki Wilson in his crosshairs, | 现在他把枪口对准了维姬·威尔森 |
[36:46] | and we’ve got 17 minutes to find her. | 我们要在十七分钟之内找到她 |
[36:48] | You need to hear me. | 你得听我说 |
[36:50] | This is a hostage situation with a murderer. | 这是杀人犯劫持人质事件 |
[36:53] | The cops will do whatever it takes to save that hostage, | 警察会做任何事来解救人质 |
[36:57] | which means using deadly force on your son. | 也就是说会对你儿子使用致命武力 |
[36:59] | Shoot first. | 有机会就开枪 |
[37:01] | That’s the order. | 这个就是命令 |
[37:01] | It’s your turn to protect him, John. Talk to me. | 轮到你保护他了 约翰 跟我说 |
[37:07] | He took my gun. | 他拿走了我的枪 |
[37:09] | He used it. | 他开了枪 |
[37:12] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[37:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:15] | I’ve been looking for him, waiting for him to call. | 我一直在找他 等他给我打电话 |
[37:19] | Promise me you’ll help Derrick. | 答应我你们会帮德里克 |
[37:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:24] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽全力 |
[37:39] | You know what to say. | 你知道该怎么说 |
[37:45] | It’s okay. Answer it. | 没事的 接吧 |
[37:49] | Aunt Vicki? | 维姬阿姨 |
[37:50] | I am fine. | 我没事 |
[37:51] | Where-where are you? | 你 你在哪 |
[37:52] | Kendell, are you at McCarren Park? | 肯黛儿 你在麦凯伦公园吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I am. | 在 我在 |
[37:58] | You need to take a selfie to prove it. | 你得自拍一张来证明 |
[38:00] | Uh, okay. Hold on. | 好的 稍等 |
[38:04] | We cloned your phone earlier. | 我们刚才克隆了你的电话 |
[38:06] | Thanks to your photo library, | 多亏了你的相册集 |
[38:08] | the Cloud and Google Images, we’ve got this. | 云端和谷歌图片 我们合成了一张照片 |
[38:11] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[38:13] | Okay. Uh… should I text it to you now? | 拍好了 我现在发给你吗 |
[38:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:21] | Okay. Now… now what? | 好的 然 然后呢 |
[38:22] | Now… go to the alley | 然后拿上闪存 |
[38:25] | behind the East River Ferry with the flash drive. | 去东河码头后的小巷 |
[38:28] | Alone. | 你一个人去 |
[38:30] | Text another picture when you get there. | 到了以后再发张自拍给我 |
[38:32] | Aunt Vicki? Aunt Vicki? | 维姬姨妈 维姬姨妈 |
[38:35] | Ken… | 肯 |
[38:36] | Kendell, don’t…! | 肯黛儿 别 |
[38:39] | You guys, you get all that? | 你们俩听到了吗 |
[38:41] | Carrie’s already looking at a map of the area. | 凯莉已经在看那边的地图了 |
[38:44] | We’ll call you back as soon as we know. | 有情况我们会第一时间通知你 |
[38:49] | Kayak rentals. | 皮划艇租赁店 |
[38:53] | First names and handshakes. | 直呼其名 握手问好 |
[38:56] | To Jeb! | 敬杰布 |
[38:57] | To Jeb! | 敬杰布 |
[39:00] | Derrick’s on the crew team. | 德里克是船员之一 |
[39:02] | Right? | 对吧 |
[39:03] | What are these buildings along the shore? | 岸边的这些建筑物是什么 |
[39:09] | We’re here to see Dr. Reid. | 我们是来找里德博士的 |
[39:10] | You on the list? | 你们预约了吗 |
[39:12] | How about you make an exception for us? | 给我们网开一面怎么样 |
[39:15] | Robinson Boathouse. | 罗宾逊船坞 |
[39:16] | That’s where the 37th Prep | 那是37大街预备学院的皮划艇队 |
[39:17] | crew team store their shells. | 放艇的地方 |
[39:33] | He’s really good. | 他真的很厉害 |
[39:35] | Him? He’s the best. | 他吗 他是最棒的 |
[39:37] | Don’t tell him — or anyone — that I said that. | 别告诉他或是任何人 我说过那句话 |
[39:39] | Cross my heart. | 我保证 |
[39:55] | Derrick, drop the gun, right now! | 德里克 把枪放下 快点 |
[39:57] | I told your father you wouldn’t die today. | 我跟你父亲说过 今天不会让你出事 |
[40:00] | If you don’t drop that gun, | 如果你不把枪放下 |
[40:01] | there’s on one way this ends, okay? | 这件事就只能有一种结局 知道吗 |
[40:06] | None of you understand! | 你们都不明白 |
[40:08] | My great-grandfather, | 我的曾爷爷 |
[40:10] | grandfather, father… | 爷爷和父亲 |
[40:12] | all went to Ivys. | 都上了常春藤名校 |
[40:14] | And I’m supposed to go to an Ivy, too. | 我也应该上常春藤的 |
[40:18] | I can’t let my dad down. | 我不能让我父亲失望 |
[40:20] | Put the gun down, Derrick. | 把枪放下 德里克 |
[40:22] | Your father loves you. | 你父亲很爱你 |
[40:23] | He wants you to live. | 他想让你活着 |
[40:28] | It’s over, Derrick. | 都结束了 德里克 |
[40:52] | Oh, Aunt Vicki… you’re okay. | 维姬阿姨 你没事太好了 |
[40:55] | I’m all right, Kendell. | 我没事 肯黛儿 |
[41:01] | Do you need anything else from me, Detective Burns? | 你还需要我提供什么吗 彭斯警探 |
[41:03] | Nope. You’ve given your report. | 不用了 你已经录过口供了 |
[41:05] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[41:09] | I… I really don’t know how to thank you. | 我 我真不知道该怎么感谢你们 |
[41:11] | Oh, that’s the easy part. | 这很简单 |
[41:13] | I mean… cure cancer. | 为癌症找到治愈方法 |
[41:15] | Go to Mars. | 带我们去火星 |
[41:15] | Do great things with your big brain. | 用你的聪明才智做些好事 |
[41:18] | And stop with the side slice, will you? | 还有别继续当备胎了 好吗 |
[41:20] | Okay, “dad,” I get it. | 好的 “老爸” 我知道了 |
[41:22] | Ah, there’s that sarcastic indifference I love. | 又是我喜欢的中立讽刺 |
[41:39] | Who are you thinking about? | 你在想谁呢 |
[41:41] | You really want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[41:42] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -当然 -好吧 |
[41:43] | If we ever got married… | 如果咱俩结婚了 |
[41:46] | Okay, you know, settle down. It’s hypothetical. | 你先给我冷静点 我只是打个比方 |
[41:48] | – Okay, all right. – If we ever got married, | -好吧 -如果咱俩结婚了 |
[41:51] | would you be into an open marriage? | 你会同意开放婚姻吗 |
[41:52] | No. | 不会 |
[41:53] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[41:55] | – Why do you ask? – No reason. | -你为什么问这个 -没什么 |
[41:56] | I know why, because you want… | 我知道为什么 因为你想 |
[41:58] | you want Mr. Secret Service guy on the side. | 因为你还想同时约会特务男 |
[42:00] | You’re obsessed with him. | 你对他着迷了 |
[42:01] | No. You’re the one talking | 不 是你提起 |
[42:02] | about him wearing a Speedo. | 他穿速比涛[泳衣品牌]的 |
[42:04] | It was not a Speedo, | 那不是速比涛 |
[42:05] | and you’re just jealous. | 而你只是在吃醋 |
[42:06] | No, I’m not jealous. | 不 我没吃醋 |
[42:07] | I’m just a little busier than he is. | 我只是比他忙一点 |
[42:08] | Thing is, he’s… | 问题是 他 |
[42:10] | he’s got time to go to the gym, | 他有时间去健身 |
[42:12] | that’s good for him. | 这是好事 |
[42:13] | I’m too busy, all right? | 而我忙得很 没那时间 |
[42:14] | You look great in a Speedo, too, Al. | 你穿速比涛也很帅 艾尔 |
[42:16] | I’ve never had a Speedo on in my life. | 我这辈子从来都没穿过速比涛 |
[42:18] | August 23, 1999, we were on the beach that day. | 1999年8月23 我们那天去了海边 |
[42:21] | You came down in your tiny little Speedo… | 你穿着你那件紧身小速比涛 |
[42:23] | It’s called a James Bond square cut, okay? | 那叫007垂直剪裁好吗 |
[42:26] | Listen, you looked… | 听我说 你看上去 |
[42:29] | very sexy. | 很性感 |
[42:29] | I have it all right up here. | 我都记在脑子里呢 |
[42:31] | You are buying the drinks tonight. | 今晚喝酒你请 |
[42:34] | Remember that bikini I wore? | 你记得我穿的那件比基尼吗 |
[42:36] | It’s right here. | 都记在这呢 |
[42:40] | What color was it? | 是什么颜色的 |