时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, my God. She is so cheating on him. | 天啊 她就这么背叛他了 |
[00:07] | They’ve only been married six months. | 他们才结婚半年 |
[00:09] | They seem fine. | 他们看起来还好啊 |
[00:10] | They’re not. | 才不是呢 |
[00:11] | Couldn’t you see, she didn’t look at him all night. | 你没看到吗 她一整晚都没看过他 |
[00:14] | I guess I wasn’t paying attention. | 我大概没注意吧 |
[00:16] | Yeah, I guess not. | 我也觉的 |
[00:17] | Why would I pay attention? | 我为什么要注意那个 |
[00:18] | It’s their life. | 这是他们的生活 |
[00:19] | No, it’s not! | 不 不是的 |
[00:21] | They’re our best friends. | 他们是我们最好的朋友 |
[00:22] | Which means whatever happens in their life… | 也就是说他们生活中发生的任何事 |
[00:27] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[00:30] | And cut! | 停 |
[00:31] | Next. | 下一幕 |
[00:33] | Okay, moving on. | 好了 继续 |
[00:35] | Quickly, people. Quickly. | 快 各位 快点 |
[00:38] | Is Number 1 traveling? | 男一号去哪儿了 |
[00:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:42] | I know, it’s okay. | 我知道 没事 |
[00:44] | No. | 不 |
[00:45] | We’re gonna let Larry deal with this. | 让拉里处理这件事 |
[00:51] | Mr. Weinstock, um, he’s still in there. | 温斯托克先生 他还在里面 |
[00:54] | Even after you gave him that extra hour. | 就算您多给了他一个小时 |
[00:57] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[01:04] | Fletcher. | 弗莱彻 |
[01:06] | Fletch? | 弗莱彻 |
[01:07] | Fletch? It’s me– coming in. | 弗莱彻 是我 我进来了 |
[01:09] | Come on, buddy. | 快来吧 老兄 |
[01:11] | Everybody’s waiting. | 大家都在等你 |
[01:12] | Fletch? | 弗莱彻 |
[01:13] | Give saving the world a break, okay… | 拯救世界也要歇一下对吧 |
[01:32] | Hey. Those aren’t yours. | 喂 那些不是你的 |
[01:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:35] | I just took them out of the dryer. | 我刚把它们拿出烘干机 |
[01:36] | Uh, yeah. I’m sure. | 当然 我确定 |
[01:38] | Okay, but you don’t… | 好吧 可是你没有 |
[01:40] | Okay, great. They’re yours. | 好吧 很好 是你的了 |
[01:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:43] | Um, not really. | 不太好 |
[01:45] | I’m a manny for this family on Park Avenue, | 我是公园大道上一家人的男保姆 |
[01:47] | and it’s my first day, and I’m already screwing up. | 这是我第一天上班 可我已经搞砸了 |
[01:50] | I have no idea which of these clothes are theirs. | 我完全不知道哪些衣服是他们的 |
[01:52] | What, you’re a manny, but you’re, um, doing the laundry? | 什么 你是男保姆 可你却来洗衣服 |
[01:55] | The washing machine broke, | 洗衣机坏了 |
[01:56] | and the maid told me to. | 他们的女佣让我来的 |
[01:58] | Oh. Mine, too. Well, the washing machine– that part. | 我也是 我是说 洗衣机那部分 |
[02:01] | I don’t have a maid. | 我没有女佣 |
[02:02] | This is Cindy’s. Why are you trying to take my kids’ clothes? | 这是辛蒂的 你为什么要拿我孩子的衣服 |
[02:06] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking. They got all mixed up. | 对不起 我没注意 全都混到一起了 |
[02:07] | Oh, no. I bought these for my Christopher’s fifth birthday. | 不是吧 这是我给克里斯托弗五岁生日买的 |
[02:11] | $300. Get your hands off them. | 要三百美金呢 把你的手拿开 |
[02:13] | I just washed those. | 我刚洗完它们 |
[02:14] | Whoa. You. Granny. | 你 阿婆 |
[02:16] | Those aren’t yours, and you know it. I’m a cop, so listen up. | 那些是不是你的你自己清楚 我是警察 |
[02:18] | I saw what you put into your washing machine. | 我看了你放进洗衣机里的东西 |
[02:21] | You had two sets of sheets, a terrycloth robe, | 你有两套床单 一条毛巾款睡袍 |
[02:22] | three sets of pajamas, five sheets. | 三套睡衣还有五条被单 |
[02:24] | No kids clothes. Give them back.. | 没有小孩的衣服 还给他 |
[02:25] | And you. You did three loads– all boys clothes. | 还有你 洗了三拨衣服 全是男孩的 |
[02:27] | And now you suddenly need a $100 Dolce & Gabbana T-shirt | 现在突然又要替你女儿要一件 |
[02:30] | for your daughter Cindy? Give it back. | 一百美金的D&G的T恤 还回去 |
[02:34] | You should not be, uh, putting that in the wash, by the way. | 另外 你最好不要把那件放进洗衣机 |
[02:36] | That-that’s more of a dry clean only. | 那件应该要干洗 |
[02:40] | Well, what are you all staring at? | 你们都在看什么呢 |
[02:41] | Grown man doing his laundry for the first time. | 男孩子长大了第一次来洗衣服 |
[02:43] | Big thing to see. | 好大件事哦 |
[02:44] | – Whatever. – Go. | -随便 -走吧 |
[02:47] | Wow. It’s brutal in here. | 简直太无情了 |
[02:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | Yeah, sure. | 没关系 |
[02:53] | So, hey. Um, can I take you out tonight? | 我今晚能请你吃饭吗 |
[02:56] | Just to thank you more thoroughly. | 更郑重地感谢一下你 |
[02:58] | Aw, that’s… | 这个… |
[03:00] | Can I be honest? | 我能说实话吗 |
[03:02] | You’re not really my type. | 你不是我的菜 |
[03:04] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:05] | Are these yours? | 这些是你的吗 |
[03:09] | This kind of says it all. | 不言而喻 |
[03:10] | You take those. Have a nice day, okay? | 拿好你的东西 祝你愉快 |
[03:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:16] | Oh, hey, Al. | 艾尔 |
[03:21] | Even as the news sinks in, it’s hard to accept. | 尽管已经公开报道 还是让人难以接受 |
[03:23] | Fletcher Sayers, whose self-proclaimed transformation | 弗莱彻·赛尔斯 自称从派对坏男孩 |
[03:26] | from party-hard bad boy | 成功转型 |
[03:27] | to dedicated actor-slash-political activist | 献身演艺及政治事业 |
[03:30] | has been hotly debated, is dead at 37. | 是一位十分有争议的人物 死于37岁 |
[03:34] | All right, we’re moving to Stage 22. | 好了 换到第22幕场景 |
[03:35] | Fletcher Sayers. | 弗莱彻·赛尔斯 |
[03:37] | Perhaps you’ve heard of him? | 你听说过他吗 |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:40] | We went to one of his movies on our second-ever date. | 我们第二次约会的时候去看了他的电影 |
[03:42] | Oh, yeah. | 是吗 |
[03:43] | The time-travel one. | 关于时间旅行那个 |
[03:45] | Yep, April 17, 1999. | 是的 1999年4月17日 |
[03:47] | I thought you were gonna try to… | 我还以为你会尝试 |
[03:49] | kiss me in the end credits. | 在剧终的时候亲我 |
[03:50] | Instead, you went to, uh, check your meter. | 结果你去看咪表有没超时去了 |
[03:53] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[03:54] | I’m a romantic. | 我是个浪漫主义者 |
[04:06] | They said this was supposed to be his big comeback. | 他们说这本来是他的复出之作 |
[04:10] | Guess it won’t be. | 看来不可能了 |
[04:25] | No obvious defensive wounds or any other kind of struggle. | 没有明显的防御伤或者其他搏斗的痕迹 |
[04:28] | That I’ve to take the cause of death | 所以我推断死亡原因 |
[04:30] | was the bullet wound that perforated his heart. | 是由于子弹穿透心脏 |
[04:33] | Any idea what caliber? | 能看出什么口径的枪吗 |
[04:34] | Well, from the size of the wounds, I’m gonna say a .38. | 从伤口大小来看 应该是点三八口径的 |
[04:37] | Apparently, nobody heard anything, | 很明显没有人听到声音 |
[04:39] | so he must have used a silencer. | 肯定用了消音器 |
[04:41] | Phone, wallet still here, so obviously not a robbery. | 手机和钱包都在 很明显不是抢劫 |
[04:44] | This is weird. I have seen him die a couple of times in movies. | 感觉很奇怪 我在电影里看他死过好几次 |
[04:47] | This is hard to believe. | 真让人难以接受 |
[04:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:49] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[04:51] | His wife. | 他的妻子 |
[04:52] | Amira Buery. | 阿米拉·布里 |
[04:54] | Uh, they met in France. | 他们在法国认识的 |
[04:55] | She’s some kind of human rights activist. | 她算是某种意义上的人权激进分子 |
[04:58] | Uh, she’s the only one he could share his soul with. | 她是唯一一个跟他在灵魂层面上沟通的人 |
[05:03] | Barbara Walters Interview. | 芭芭拉·沃特斯访谈 |
[05:05] | Though he did have quite the reputation | 不过他的确在其他沟通方式上 |
[05:07] | for sharing in other ways. | 享有声名 |
[05:11] | The Star. | 斯塔 |
[05:12] | My dentist’s waiting room. | 我在牙医的候诊室听到的 |
[05:14] | That’s just gossip. He’d changed. | 那只是绯闻 他改变了 |
[05:16] | You’re very cynical, Al. | 你真是愤世嫉俗 艾尔 |
[05:17] | Okay. He’s a movie star. We’ll see. | 好吧 他是电影明星 等着瞧吧 |
[05:20] | The thing is — | 问题是 |
[05:21] | we tried to get Fletch down to the set earlier, | 我们试图让弗莱彻早点来片场 |
[05:23] | at, uh, 10:15. | 10:15吧 |
[05:24] | But he wouldn’t come out of his dressing room. | 但他在化妆间没出来 |
[05:26] | So Mr. Weinstock went and talked… | 所以温斯托克先生去跟他谈了谈 |
[05:28] | Larry Weinstock, the producer? | 拉里·温斯托克 那个制片人吗 |
[05:30] | Right. So Weinstock worked it out | 没错 然后温斯托克跟他说好了 |
[05:32] | that he’d be back out | 他会在下一场开拍前 |
[05:33] | in time for the next setup. | 及时过来 |
[05:35] | We were set up for that around 11:30. | 我们十一点半左右准备好了 |
[05:37] | He still wouldn’t come out. | 他还是没出来 |
[05:38] | That’s when we went back… | 等我们回去时 |
[05:41] | We found him. | 发现了他 |
[05:42] | So who had access to these dressing rooms? | 谁能进入这些化妆间 |
[05:44] | Oh, lots of people. | 很多人 |
[05:45] | There’s security checks at all the gates, | 所有大门口都有安检 |
[05:47] | and cameras on a few other external doors, | 一些外部门也装有摄像头 |
[05:49] | but once you get onto the stages, | 但一旦进了舞台 |
[05:50] | you can go wherever you want. | 想去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[05:51] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -多谢 |
[05:53] | Do the stages have security cameras? | 舞台里面有安全摄像头吗 |
[05:55] | They do, but we were dealing with a brownout today. | 有 但我们今天在限制用电 |
[05:58] | Knocked out the air-conditioning | 今早九点半左右关掉了空调 |
[05:59] | and a bunch of the security cameras around 9:30 this morning. | 和一部分安全摄像头 |
[06:03] | Only got ’em back online half hour ago. | 半小时前才恢复使用 |
[06:05] | You see anybody, anything suspicious? | 看到过什么可疑的人或事吗 |
[06:08] | Well, actually… | 实际上 |
[06:09] | I thought you might want to take a look at this. | 我想你可能想看看这个 |
[06:15] | They found this in the pocket | 他们在片场赛尔斯的折叠椅 |
[06:17] | of Sayers’ folding chair on the set. | 口袋里发现了这个 |
[06:19] | It’s a Wonderful Death. Cheery. | 《美妙的死亡》 很欢乐啊 |
[06:21] | Take a look at the note that was attached to it. | 看看附带的便签 |
[06:23] | “You promised to read. How about it?” | “你保证过要看看的 怎么样” |
[06:25] | The assistant director says there were tons of people | 助理导演说 有一大堆人 |
[06:29] | who tried to pass scripts to Sayers. | 试图把手稿交给赛尔斯 |
[06:31] | Anywhere– the bathroom, the elevator, the set. | 无处不在 厕所里 电梯里 片场里 |
[06:33] | Some could get pretty scary persistent. | 有些人固执起来相当可怕 |
[06:35] | Oh, it’s true. | 没错 |
[06:37] | I had a medical assistant once, | 我以前有个医务助理 |
[06:39] | he wrote a spec script for CSI. | 他给《犯罪现场调查》写脚本 |
[06:41] | I told him that DNA evidence couldn’t be gotten in 15 minutes. | 我告诉过他DNA证据无法在十五分钟内取得 |
[06:45] | He came at me with a scalpel. | 他拿着手术刀向我冲来 |
[06:47] | “Written by Sam Wainwright.” We should talk to this guy. | “山姆·温莱特著” 我们该跟这人谈谈 |
[06:57] | You know, that’s gonna be difficult. | 那应该有点难度 |
[06:59] | Sam Wainwright is a character in It’s a Wonderful Life. | 山姆·温莱特是《美好人生》里的一个角色 |
[07:02] | The writer’s using a pseudonym. | 作者用的是假名 |
[07:04] | Wainwright was played by Frank Albertson, | 温莱特是弗兰克··埃尔伯森饰演的 |
[07:07] | who was also in Psycho, by the way. | 另外 他也出演了《惊魂记》 |
[07:08] | All right, seems like an obsessive film fan. | 好吧 看起来是个偏执电影的粉丝 |
[07:11] | So Jay should be searching for someone named Albertson | 杰应该搜查名字叫埃尔伯森 |
[07:13] | who has the initials F.A. | 姓名缩写是FA的人 |
[07:15] | And you’re gonna want to talk to a Larry Weinstock. | 你们会想跟拉里·温斯托克谈谈的 |
[07:18] | He was the producer of the movie, | 他是电影的制片人 |
[07:19] | and the last one to actually speak with Sayers. | 还是目前最后一个跟赛尔斯交谈的人 |
[07:22] | Great. Is he out there? | 好极了 他在那边吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah, he gave a statement and took off. | 他发表了份声明 然后离开了 |
[07:25] | Apparently, he’s with his editor at a post-production house. | 很显然 他跟剪辑师在后期制作室 |
[07:28] | It’s on 73rd. | 在第73号 |
[07:29] | Pretty quick to get back to work. | 回去工作的还真快啊 |
[07:31] | That’s all for now. | 到此为止 |
[07:32] | We will, of course, keep you informed. Thank you. | 当然 有消息我们会通知的 谢谢大家 |
[07:37] | Oh. Actually, let her through. | 让她过来 |
[07:40] | Tina Forbish, | 缇娜·弗彼施 |
[07:41] | Cherie Rollins-Murray | 切丽·罗林斯·莫里 |
[07:43] | is one of my lead detectives on this case. | 这是处理这个案子的重要警探之一 |
[07:44] | She will be interfacing with the press | 一旦我们发现任何相关情况 |
[07:46] | as soon as we find anything relevant. | 她会跟媒体互相配合 |
[07:48] | – Thank you, Eliot. – Absolutely. | -谢谢你 艾略特 -不客气 |
[07:51] | Yeah. Thanks, Eliot. | 也谢谢你 艾略特 |
[07:52] | Yeah, we got to manage these people. | 我们得管好这些人 |
[07:53] | They’re not going away on this one. | 这次他们是不会离开的 |
[07:57] | Detective Rollins-Murray. | 罗林斯莫里警探 |
[07:58] | Uh, can you give us anything on the condition of the body? | 有什么尸体的情况可以告诉我们吗 |
[08:01] | We have no comment at this time. | 现在我们还不予发表评论 |
[08:03] | How many times was he shot? | 他被枪击了多少次 |
[08:04] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[08:06] | Was anyone with Sayers at the time? | 案发时有人跟赛尔斯在一起吗 |
[08:09] | I would say that, yes, there was. | 我想是的 有人 |
[08:11] | Who was with him? | 谁跟他在一起 |
[08:12] | Based on my experience, I would say at the time he was killed, | 根据经验来看 我想在他遇害时 |
[08:16] | his killer was also present. | 凶手也在场 |
[08:19] | That’s it for now. | 到此为止 |
[08:23] | Weinstock’s assistant says he’s still not available. | 温斯托克的助理说他还是没空 |
[08:26] | I’ll get Jay on a subpoena. | 我叫杰开张传票 |
[08:27] | You know what? Forget the subpoena. | 这样吧 别管传票了 |
[08:29] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[08:32] | Don’t even talk to me about gross, | 别跟我提总额 |
[08:33] | because my international is down 15%. | 我的国际股票降了15% |
[08:34] | Marcus says there’s plenty of gross to be found there. | 马库斯说能赚到很多毛利 |
[08:36] | Marcus has his head up his ass. | 叫马库斯去死吧 |
[08:37] | Hey, we’re here to see Larry. | 我们来找拉里 |
[08:39] | He’s expecting us. | 他在等我们 |
[08:40] | – Where is he? – Editing two. | -他在哪儿 -剪辑二室 |
[08:41] | That way? | 那边走吗 |
[08:42] | Awesome. Thank you! | 好极了 谢谢你 |
[08:44] | “Plenty of gross to be had”? | “能赚到很多毛利” |
[08:45] | I’m sure it means something. | 我相信有点用 |
[08:47] | I tried to get away, | 我曾试图离开 |
[08:49] | but how far away was enough? | 但走多远才是头 |
[08:52] | Paris? I-I’m sorry. | 巴黎吗 不好意思 |
[08:55] | What — what is it? | 这什么情况 |
[08:56] | Mr. Weinstock. | 温斯托克先生 |
[08:58] | Al Burns. | 我是艾尔·彭斯 |
[08:59] | Carrie Wells. | 这位是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[09:00] | With Major Crimes. | 重案处的 |
[09:02] | Andy, hold it. | 安迪 稍等下 |
[09:04] | I told the cops at the studio everything I knew, okay? | 我在摄影棚就把知道的都告诉警察了 好吗 |
[09:06] | I opened the door, I saw he was dead, the end. | 我打开门 看见他死了 就这些 |
[09:09] | Well, we just have a few more questions for you. | 我们就想再问你几个问题 |
[09:11] | Like, what are you doing back at work | 比如在你的电影主角被杀仅过了四个小时 |
[09:12] | only four hours after your star was murdered? | 你就回来工作 在忙什么呢 |
[09:14] | This is a $140 million film, Detectives. | 这部电影的成本是1.4亿美元 警探们 |
[09:17] | I got the insurance people crawling up the studio’s ass. | 我得保证制片方及时出成品 |
[09:20] | And by “the studio’s ass,” I mean my ass. | 这里的”制片方”指的就是我 |
[09:22] | They want to see if we can still release this thing. | 他们想知道我们是否还能照进度发行此片 |
[09:25] | What happened to Fletch is awful, | 发生在弗莱彻身上的事情很可怕 |
[09:27] | but I didn’t kill him. | 但不是我杀的 |
[09:28] | We’re gonna need a list of people | 我们需要一份 |
[09:29] | who had access to Sayers’ dressing room. | 能够进入赛尔斯化妆间的人员名单 |
[09:31] | Fine. Talk to my assistant. | 行 跟我助手去说 |
[09:33] | All right, Andy. | 继续 安迪 |
[09:34] | And cut. | 停 |
[09:35] | Mr. Weinstock, | 温斯托克先生 |
[09:36] | was it odd that he wouldn’t come out of his dressing room? | 他不肯从化妆间出来这事奇怪吗 |
[09:39] | What? N-no. | 什么 不 |
[09:41] | It wasn’t like he was a diva or anything. | 这不是说他跟影坛天后之类的爱耍大牌 |
[09:42] | It was all this human rights stuff he got involved in. | 这都是因为他卷入的人权事件 |
[09:45] | He’s on the phone to freaking Myanmar half the day, | 他一直往缅甸打电话 一打就是半天 |
[09:48] | wherever the hell that is. | 我都不知道那地方在哪 |
[09:49] | Did Sayers have issues with anybody on the set? | 赛尔斯跟摄影棚里的人有什么不快吗 |
[09:51] | Difficult relationships? | 跟谁关系不太好 |
[09:53] | No. The crew liked him. | 没有 工作人员们都很喜欢他 |
[09:54] | So did the other actors. | 其他男演员也一样 |
[09:56] | He was only a pain in my ass. | 他只是让我很头疼 |
[09:57] | In what way? | 哪方面 |
[09:58] | He was a young superstar who liked to party. | 他是一位喜欢参加聚会的年轻巨星 |
[10:01] | Couple years ago, we were shooting in Bangkok, | 几年前 我们在曼谷拍戏 |
[10:02] | he got his hands on a controlled substance, | 他沾染上了毒品 |
[10:05] | so I had to come down on him. | 所以我只好训了他一顿 |
[10:06] | But that was Fletcher Sayers a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前的弗莱彻·赛尔斯了 |
[10:09] | He grew up. | 他成熟了 |
[10:10] | I’m sorry. My bad. Uh, let me go again. | 抱歉 我的错 再来一次 |
[10:13] | God, who the hell would do this? | 天呐 这到底是谁干的 |
[10:15] | It looks like, um… | 看上去… |
[10:17] | he-he’s having trouble remembering his lines. | 他记台词有点困难 |
[10:20] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[10:20] | I don’t know, maybe he was a bit distracted. | 我不知道 可能他有点分心 |
[10:24] | This was a big picture for him. | 这对他来说很重要 |
[10:25] | It was gonna put him back on top. | 这会让他重登巅峰 |
[10:27] | In the past, he’d lose focus, | 过去 他失去了公共的关注 |
[10:29] | I’d always assume it was a new girl who was keeping him up. | 我一直以为他和一个新认识的姑娘保持着联系 |
[10:32] | But ever since he married Amira, all that stopped. | 但自从他和阿米拉结婚了 这一切都结束了 |
[10:35] | I don’t know what was on his mind, or who’d want to kill him. | 我不知道他在想什么 也不知道谁想杀他 |
[10:39] | So, are we done? | 那么 问完了吗 |
[10:41] | For now. | 目前就这样吧 |
[10:42] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[10:43] | Great. | 好 |
[10:45] | Let me know if I need a lawyer, | 我需要律师的话告诉我一声 |
[10:46] | ’cause I got like 50 of them. | 因为我有将近五十个律师 |
[10:50] | All right, Andy. | 继续 安迪 |
[10:55] | He was just a good human being, you know? | 他就是一个好人 你知道吗 |
[10:57] | People never believed me. | 从没有人相信我 |
[10:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:01] | Because of his history. | 因为他的过去 |
[11:04] | But he was different with me, | 但和我一起在纽约城里生活 |
[11:06] | here in the City. | 他和过去不一样了 |
[11:08] | He’d left all that other nonsense behind in L.A. | 他把所有毫无意义的人和事抛在了洛杉矶 |
[11:11] | The five assistants, the cars | 五名助理 轿车 |
[11:14] | and all the other trappings of the life he’d led. | 以及过去他所崇尚的生活模式中所穿的服饰 |
[11:16] | Was your husband bothered by anything recently? | 你丈夫最近有什么烦心事吗 |
[11:18] | More than usual? | 比往常多吗 |
[11:19] | No. | 没有 |
[11:21] | He always had a lot on his mind. | 他总是想很多 |
[11:23] | We were moving forward with a world hunger initiative, | 我们正在推进世界饥饿问题的倡议 |
[11:26] | and he’d agreed to appear at a number of rallies in Europe | 他同意出席之后几个月若干个 |
[11:28] | in the next few months. | 在欧洲举行的集合 |
[11:30] | But Fletch could handle it. | 但弗莱彻能处理好 |
[11:33] | I’m sorry, but… | 抱歉 但… |
[11:34] | there was nothing more recent | 最近没多出什么 |
[11:36] | that might have been distracting him? | 让他分心的事吗 |
[11:37] | Detective, if you’re gonna tell me | 警探 要是那你们想跟我说 |
[11:39] | that you heard he was cheating on me, please. | 你们听说他背着我偷情的话 请便 |
[11:43] | I’ve heard that from the day we got engaged. | 从在我们订婚那天起我就听说这事了 |
[11:44] | Well, there was one particular woman. | 有一个女人很特别 |
[11:48] | You mean the Hungarian actress | 你是说那名匈牙利女演员 |
[11:49] | the papers can’t seem to get enough of. | 报纸上的内容看来也不怎么全 |
[11:52] | Yes, she’s a very beautiful woman. | 是的 她很漂亮 |
[11:55] | And would I have preferred it if he had not gone off | 要问我是否宁愿他没去布达佩斯 |
[11:58] | to shoot that silly little art film in Budapest? | 拍那部傻兮兮的小文艺片吗 |
[12:01] | Sure. | 答案是当然的 |
[12:02] | But Fletch wasn’t cheating on me. | 但弗莱彻没有出轨 |
[12:05] | I can assure you. | 我能向你们保证 |
[12:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | But if you think of anything else, | 要是你想起什么 |
[12:09] | something he might have mentioned, even in passing… | 一些他提起过的事 随口一说的… |
[12:13] | The only thing I can think of | 我唯一能想起来的事 |
[12:14] | was when we were having a problem | 是我们经历过的某位粉丝 |
[12:16] | with this one particular fan. | 所带来的麻烦 |
[12:18] | He’d been driving us crazy, | 他把我们逼疯了 |
[12:20] | going through our trash. | 翻我们的垃圾箱 |
[12:22] | We were going to file a restraining order. | 我们准备提交限制令 |
[12:24] | Did you get a photo? | 你有那人的照片吗 |
[12:26] | Yes. | 有 |
[12:32] | Okay, so I tracked down the name | 我查了留在赛尔斯的椅子上的 |
[12:34] | on the script left on Sayers’ chair. | 剧本上的名字 |
[12:36] | Started with all the people who had access to the stages, | 从所有有权进入拍摄现场的人开始查起 |
[12:38] | and our guy– thank you, Carrie– | 我们要找的人 感谢凯莉 |
[12:40] | is named | 名叫 |
[12:42] | Freddy Albertson. | 弗雷迪·埃尔伯森 |
[12:43] | Was this guy also | 这个人 |
[12:44] | the fan outside of Sayers’ house? | 是赛尔斯家门外的粉丝吗 |
[12:49] | Not the same guy. | 不是同一个人 |
[12:50] | No, but I still think he looks good for it. | 是的 但我还是觉得他看上去挺像的 |
[12:52] | Not only does Albertson have | 不仅因为去年埃尔伯森 |
[12:53] | a collar for battery last year– | 在村子里打了几个人 |
[12:55] | beat up some guy in the Village– | 从而戴上电子脚环 |
[12:56] | but he also works for Borough Quality Cleaning. | 而且他还在博勒清洁公司工作 |
[12:58] | They do all the custodial at Downtown Media Stages. | 他们负责市中心录影室所有的清洁工作 |
[13:01] | Talk about an all-access pass. | 这就有了所有房间的进入权限 |
[13:03] | Right? | 对吗 |
[13:05] | Fletch was a great actor. | 弗莱彻是名优秀的演员 |
[13:06] | I was a big fan. | 我是他的铁杆粉丝 |
[13:07] | I got to know him while I cleaned the place, you know? | 我打扫这里的时候认识他的 |
[13:10] | Seemed like a cool guy. | 看上去是个很不错的人 |
[13:11] | Said he wanted to read my stuff. | 他说想要看看我写的东西 |
[13:12] | Really? ‘Cause a guy like Sayers | 真的吗 因为有个喜欢赛尔斯的家伙 |
[13:14] | has trouble finding good material? | 找不到好题材吗 |
[13:16] | You see that thing he did with the alligator in the lake? | 你看过他跟鳄鱼在湖里拍的那剧了吗 |
[13:18] | Right. So… | 那倒是 所以… |
[13:20] | …you gave him your screenplay to read? | 你把你的剧本送给他看 |
[13:21] | Except he didn’t read it. | 但他不看 |
[13:23] | We found a copy on his chair today | 我们今天早上在他椅子上 |
[13:24] | with your pissy little note. | 发现了你剧本的副本和留的烦人便条 |
[13:26] | Yeah, I thought maybe he just needed another copy. | 我只是觉得他可能还需要份副本 |
[13:28] | No, it’s a bigger job. | 不 是个更大的活 |
[13:29] | We’re moving 56 units. | 我们要运走56个单位 |
[13:31] | Wait, you think I killed him | 等等 你觉得是我杀了他 |
[13:32] | because he didn’t read my script? | 就因为他没看我剧本吗 |
[13:33] | We know you got a temper, Freddy. | 我们知道你脾气不好 弗雷迪 |
[13:35] | Sounds like you can hold your own in a bar fight. | 你在酒吧打过架吧 |
[13:37] | Yeah, well, that moron was making fun of Quentin Tarantino. | 是那笨蛋嘲笑昆汀·塔伦蒂诺[导演]在先 |
[13:40] | The judge agreed with me and dropped the charges. | 法官站在我这边 他撤诉了 |
[13:42] | Look, if I killed every person that didn’t read my script, | 如果谁不读我剧本 我就杀谁 |
[13:44] | I’d be, like, the biggest mass murderer in history. | 那我要杀的人多到数不完 |
[13:47] | He giving you a hard time? | 他有在为难你吗 |
[13:48] | Just answer their damn questions, Albertson. | 就不能好好回答他们的问题吗 埃尔伯森 |
[13:50] | Actually, just one question. | 事实上 回答我们一个问题就好 |
[13:52] | Where were you this morning? | 你今早在哪儿 |
[13:54] | Filling out insurance stuff, like, 50 pages of it. | 填投保的材料 能有五十张 |
[13:57] | You can ask my supervisor. | 你可以问我的上司 |
[13:58] | Look, I’m not some sort of obsessive nut, okay? | 我不是脑残粉 好吗 |
[14:00] | I’m just a writer trying to get ahead. | 我只是个想出头的编剧 |
[14:02] | Sort of the same thing. | 两者没什么差别 |
[14:03] | You want to talk to somebody who’s obsessed with the guy, | 你要真想跟他的脑残粉谈谈 |
[14:06] | I found some weirdo going through his trash. | 我发现了个翻他垃圾的奇葩 |
[14:09] | He collected things. | 他收集东西 |
[14:12] | – This the guy? – Sure is. | -这个人吗 -没错 |
[14:14] | You get a name? | 知道他是谁吗 |
[14:14] | No, but I did follow him home once. | 不知道 但我跟踪他回家过 |
[14:16] | I was afraid he might try to mess with Fletch. | 我怕他找弗莱彻的麻烦 |
[14:19] | We’re going to need that address. | 把地址给我们 |
[14:20] | Yeah, sure. Hey, listen, I’m… writing this script, | 当然 我正在写一个 |
[14:22] | it’s kind of a cop drama thing. | 有关警察的剧本 |
[14:23] | – I would love your input. – The address, Freddy. | -能给我点意见吗 -告诉我地址 弗雷迪 |
[14:26] | Yeah, sure. Sorry. | 这就去找 对不起 |
[14:33] | Albertson’s supervisor got back to me. | 埃尔伯森的上司回我短信了 |
[14:34] | His alibi’s solid. | 证实了他的不在场证明 |
[14:36] | You know, I couldn’t tell if he felt bad | 我看不出来他难过 |
[14:37] | that Sayers was dead, or that someone else | 是因为赛尔斯死了 还是因为没别人 |
[14:39] | wasn’t going to read his script now. | 再会赏识他的稿件了 |
[14:41] | You know, you should do that. | 你也该试试 |
[14:42] | Read scripts for TV and movies and stuff. | 读读电视和电影剧本 |
[14:45] | Jimmy Bodnar, over in Brooklyn North, | 吉米·伯德纳 住在布鲁克林北部 |
[14:46] | he consults on all these TV shows, | 他就是为电视节目 |
[14:48] | all these movies, and he’s making a ton of money. | 电影做顾问 赚得盆满钵盈 |
[14:50] | Yeah, actually, i think I’d like to be in front of the camera. | 事实上 我更喜欢站在镜头前的工作 |
[14:52] | – Really? – Yeah, like Gary Cooper. | -是吗 -没错 跟贾利·古柏[演员]似的 |
[14:54] | Always liked him. | 我一直很喜欢他 |
[14:55] | You don’t strike me as the extrovert, actor-y type. | 但你不像是那种外向型能当演员的人啊 |
[14:58] | Well, neither was he. | 他也不是 |
[14:59] | Okay, I have a little exercise for you. You ready? | 我给你出道练习题吧 准备好了吗 |
[15:01] | There’s this thing called “Improv,” improvisation. | 叫做”即演” 即兴演出 |
[15:03] | Is that what it’s called? | 是这么叫的吗 |
[15:04] | I’m gonna give you a scenario, you’re gonna build on it. | 我会给你个场景 你要在此基础上演 |
[15:07] | You’re gonna say, “Yes, and…” Yes, and… | 你只能不停说”是” |
[15:08] | …and you can’t say no, | 不能说”不” |
[15:09] | so you can’t contradict your partner. | 也就是说你不能反驳你的搭档 |
[15:11] | I learned that when we dated. | 我们在一起时我就学会这点了 |
[15:12] | – All right. I’m gonna make it easy on you. – Okay. | -我不会太为难你的 -放马过来 |
[15:15] | Two cops on a stakeout waiting for a crazed fan. | 两个警察在盯梢 等一个疯狂粉丝 |
[15:19] | Well, that’s what we’re doing. | 这是真实情况啊 |
[15:20] | Why don’t we come up with something… | 你怎么不想出个… |
[15:20] | All right, you’re contradicting me. | 你在反驳我 |
[15:21] | Okay. You’re starting off on the wrong foot. | 你刚开始就错了 |
[15:24] | Stop directing me. Let’s do it. | 别知道我了 开始吧 |
[15:25] | Just build on the information | 就根据我给你的信息 |
[15:26] | – that I give you… – Al, that’s our guy. | -去即兴表演… -艾尔 就是他 |
[15:29] | Yes, and… we’d better go get him, then. | 是的 我们快去抓住他 |
[15:30] | No, no, Al, that is our guy. | 不 不 艾尔 就是他 |
[15:32] | – Yes, and he looks really guilty. – Al! | -是的 他看起来犯了罪 -艾尔 |
[15:34] | That’s our guy! Hey! | 我们要找的就是他 |
[15:36] | Lester! | 莱斯特 |
[15:49] | What you call “Obsessive,” I call theology. | 你们觉得这是”偏执” 我觉得这是信仰 |
[15:53] | We all have certain images or ideas | 我们都有支撑我们活下去的 |
[15:55] | that give our lives meaning. | 东西或信念 |
[15:57] | And something tells me that image, | 根据我的推断 对你来说 |
[15:59] | for you, was Fletcher Sayers. | 那个东西就是弗莱彻·赛尔斯 |
[16:01] | And still is. | 直到现在 |
[16:03] | If you check the infographic I created, | 如果你们看看我做的信息图 |
[16:05] | you’ll see how all of his roles | 你会看到他演的所有角色 |
[16:07] | corresponded to a moment | 是如何影响 |
[16:08] | of personal transformation in his life. | 他个人生活中的方方面面的 |
[16:10] | It’s like a… a series of rebirths, if you will. | 就像是重生 |
[16:14] | – Mr. Weberman… – Lester. | -韦伯曼先生 -叫我莱斯特 |
[16:16] | Lester, you don’t really think | 莱斯特 你不会真的以为 |
[16:17] | Sayers is coming back from the dead, do you? | 赛尔斯会起死回生 |
[16:20] | No, Christians already cornered the market on that. | 不 那是基督徒干的事 |
[16:22] | It’ll be something better. | 我这个更厉害 |
[16:23] | And the infographic tells… tells you that? | 你从信息图…看出来的吗 |
[16:26] | Well, I did accurately predict his breakup | 我准确预测到他会和 |
[16:28] | from that witch, Sheila Evans, | 那个妖女希拉·埃文斯分手 |
[16:29] | and that he would find the soul mate, | 然后找到真命天女 |
[16:30] | Amira Buery. | 阿米拉·布里 |
[16:32] | It’s just underneath the butterfly sticker right… | 就写在蝴蝶贴纸的下面 |
[16:34] | Amira told us they were about to file a restraining order | 阿米拉跟我们说他们要对你 |
[16:37] | against you. | 下限制令 |
[16:38] | That’s why I ran when you showed up. | 这就是为什么你们出现的时候我跑了 |
[16:40] | But nobody loved him like I loved him. | 但没人像我那么爱他 |
[16:43] | I understand it might be hard for her to share him, | 我理解她不想分享他 |
[16:45] | but I thought we could work through it. | 但我以为我们会协商好的 |
[16:47] | Now we’ll never get the chance. | 现在永远都不可能了 |
[16:49] | Lester, you are clearly | 莱斯特 毫无疑问 |
[16:50] | the greatest living expert | 你是如今最懂弗莱彻·赛尔斯的 |
[16:52] | – on Fletcher Sayers. – That’s true. | -专家 -没错 |
[16:54] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[16:55] | – Easy. – No, no, no. | -别轻举妄动 -不不不 |
[16:56] | It’s a prop from his Reboot of Red Badge of Courage. | 这是他演的《红色勇士勋章之重来》里的道具 |
[17:00] | He actually held this. | 他亲手拿过这个 |
[17:01] | I got it off eBay. | 我从易买网上买的 |
[17:02] | Maybe you could get some DNA off it or something? | 你可以从这上面获得他的DNA |
[17:05] | We’ve got enough of his DNA, Lester. | 我们不缺他的DNA 莱斯特 |
[17:07] | Did you notice anything | 你在翻他垃圾的时候 |
[17:08] | out of the ordinary while you were, | 有发现任何 |
[17:10] | you know, digging through his trash? | 反常之处吗 |
[17:12] | – I’m not ashamed. – No, nor should you be. | -我可没觉得翻垃圾丢人 -就该这样 |
[17:13] | I am not ashamed to admit | 我承认我整个大学 |
[17:15] | that I had an entire collage | 都在追挂在我墙上的 |
[17:17] | dedicated to | 科里·费尔德曼[演员] |
[17:18] | Corey Feldman on my wall. | 我也不觉得丢人 |
[17:22] | Anyway, like I was saying, | 话说回来 就像我刚说的 |
[17:23] | did you notice anything out of the ordinary? | 你发现有什么不寻常的地方吗 |
[17:26] | Not exactly out of the ordinary, | 也不能算不寻常 |
[17:28] | because he often got threatening mail | 他经常因为人道主义工作 |
[17:30] | tied to his humanitarian work, but… | 而收到恐吓信 但是 |
[17:33] | lately there seemed to be a lot about this coal initiative. | 最近很多都是关于这个煤矿开采的 |
[17:40] | What if you just give us the file? | 不如你直接把文件给我们吧 |
[17:42] | Oh, yeah. Sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[17:45] | I can get this back, right? | 我能拿回这些文件吧 |
[17:46] | Yeah, sure, of course you can. | 你当然能拿回去 |
[17:48] | You have any cards on you? | 你带名片了吗 |
[17:49] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[17:50] | Lester, you give us a call if you think of anything else. | 莱斯特 如果你想到什么 给我们电话 |
[17:53] | The card of the detectives who are solving Fletcher’s murder. | 破解弗莱彻被杀之谜的警探们的名片 |
[17:57] | This is going in a frame. | 我要把它錶到相框里 |
[18:03] | So the file’s full of cease-and-desist orders, | 这些文件都是停止令和威胁信 |
[18:05] | defamation threats, all from Musgrove Power, | 由一家位于肯塔基州 |
[18:08] | a coal company based in Kentucky. | 名为马斯格罗夫能源公司的煤炭公司发出的 |
[18:09] | Now, it looks like Fletcher was at the forefront of a movement | 看来弗莱彻正在积极推进一场运动 |
[18:12] | to not only have all the plants shut down, | 不仅要求关闭所有的矿场 |
[18:14] | but to have criminal negligence charges filed | 还要以刑事过失罪 |
[18:16] | against the owner… Lamar Musgrove. | 控告工厂所有人 拉马尔·马斯格罗夫 |
[18:19] | I know Musgrove from my FBI days. | 我在联调局时就知道马斯格罗夫 |
[18:22] | We went after him for union busting. | 他因为工会暴动被调查 |
[18:23] | A lot of people got hurt. | 当时很多人受了伤 |
[18:25] | We could never tie him to anything. | 却找不到任何跟他相关的证据 |
[18:26] | Well, now might be your best chance to get him, | 现在可能是你抓他的最好时机 |
[18:29] | because him and his entourage are in town. | 因为他和他的随行人员来纽约了 |
[18:32] | And Fletcher ends up dead. | 而弗莱彻刚巧死了 |
[18:33] | Isn’t that convenient? | 是不是很明显有关联 |
[18:35] | I’d say a little too convenient. | 简直显而易见 |
[18:42] | If you think I’m crying any tears | 如果你觉得我会因为某个 |
[18:43] | over some mamby-pamby actor who got killed, | 胆小无能的演员被杀而落泪 |
[18:46] | you are sadly mistaken. | 你就大错特错了 |
[18:48] | That boy was a pain. | 那小子就是个麻烦 |
[18:50] | Already cost me one of my plants, | 已经害我关掉了一处矿场 |
[18:52] | was going after the others, | 还想让我关闭其他所有的 |
[18:53] | all for no reason, I might add. | 我必须声明 他这么做都是师出无名 |
[18:55] | No reason? | 师出无名 |
[18:56] | Half of your employees are dying of lung disease. | 你一半的员工都是垂危的肺病患者 |
[18:59] | Sayers gave them a voice. | 赛尔斯为他们声张正义 |
[19:01] | Ah, here we go. | 又来这一套 |
[19:03] | Big bad coal. | 黑心煤老板 |
[19:06] | Listen, my daddy worked the mines for 40 years, | 我爸爸在矿场工作了四十年 |
[19:09] | was never sick a day in his life. | 一辈子都无病无灾 |
[19:11] | What Mr. Sayers failed to understand | 赛尔斯先生没有搞清的是 |
[19:13] | is we are the number one employer | 我们是肯塔基州东南部 |
[19:16] | in southeastern Kentucky. | 最大的用人单位 |
[19:17] | Shutting down our plant did nothing | 关闭我们的矿场只会让人们 |
[19:20] | but take food off of people’s tables. | 无法解决生计问题 |
[19:22] | So you’re saying half of Kentucky might have motive? | 照你这么说肯塔基州一半的人都有杀人动机 |
[19:24] | I’m saying these Hollywood types | 我的意思是这帮好莱坞明星 |
[19:26] | always need a new villain to chase. | 总要树个坏蛋典型 |
[19:29] | Somebody like me. | 比如我自己 |
[19:30] | But what they don’t see is, where I’m from… | 但是他们并不知道 在我的家乡 |
[19:33] | people see me as the hero. | 人们把我当英雄 |
[19:34] | The wages they earn in my plants pay their mortgages. | 他们用矿场发的工资来还房贷 |
[19:37] | Somebody like Sayers comes along, | 像赛尔斯这样的人出现 |
[19:39] | knocks the table over, | 让大家丢掉了饭碗 |
[19:40] | then goes back to his | 然后他再回到 |
[19:41] | compound in Malibu or wherever, | 马里布或者哪里的小洋房 |
[19:45] | leaves us to pick up the pieces. | 留下我们来清理残局 |
[19:47] | And as the, uh… hero, | 所以你作为英雄 |
[19:51] | you took care of the problem. | 解决掉了这个问题 |
[19:52] | Sayers. Right? | 赛尔斯 对吧 |
[19:54] | I carry a grudge, | 我是不满 |
[19:56] | but I don’t kill people. | 但我不杀人 |
[19:58] | I negotiate. | 我跟他们谈判 |
[20:00] | That’s why I was here in the first place. | 这就是为什么我会来这里 |
[20:01] | To negotiate with Fletcher Sayers. | 来和弗莱彻·赛尔斯谈判 |
[20:03] | Indeed. | 就是这样 |
[20:05] | We had an appointment to meet and discuss terms on the fifth. | 我们本来约好五号见面讨论条款的 |
[20:08] | He canceled on me. Typical. | 结果他先取消的 再典型不过 |
[20:11] | The infographic I created… | 我做的信息图上 |
[20:13] | you’ll see how all of his roles | 你会看到他演的所有角色 |
[20:15] | correspond to a moment of | 是如何影响 |
[20:17] | personal transformation in his life… | 他个人生活中的方方面面的 |
[20:19] | Were you meeting at a place named Joe’s? | 你们本来约在乔家这个地方吗 |
[20:21] | No, we were gonna meet here. | 不 我们本来约好在这里见面 |
[20:22] | Fact is, I’d had enough. | 本来我都受不了了 |
[20:24] | I was gonna offer to | 准备告诉他如果他愿意 |
[20:25] | finance one of his other causes | 放过马斯格罗夫能源公司 |
[20:27] | if he’d just lay off of Musgrove Power. | 我会出资赞助他另一项慈善事业 |
[20:29] | Well, guess you don’t have to worry about that now, do you? | 看来现在你完全无需担心了 对吧 |
[20:33] | Sometimes I catch a break. | 总会有喘息的机会 |
[20:35] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联络 |
[20:40] | Listen. At Lester’s apartment, | 在莱斯特的公寓里 |
[20:42] | he had a work schedule of Sayers’, | 他有赛尔斯的工作安排 |
[20:45] | a-a call sheet. | 一张通告表 |
[20:47] | It said “August 5th, Joe’s.” | 上面写着”八月五日 乔家” |
[20:50] | There’s gotta be 1,000 places called Joe’s. | 这里大概有上千家店叫乔家 |
[20:52] | Yeah, well… Jay loves a challenge. | 是啊 杰乐于接受挑战 |
[20:56] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢啦 杰 |
[20:57] | Well, you were right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[20:58] | Jay found a gas station charge from Sayers on the same day | 杰发现同一天 赛尔斯曾在布鲁克纳高速旁的 |
[21:01] | out near the Bruckner Expressway. | 一家加油站消费过 |
[21:03] | Three blocks away, | 离那里三个街区远的地方 |
[21:04] | there’s a place called Joe’s Uptown Lounge. | 有家乔家上城酒吧 |
[21:06] | There you go. | 就是那了 |
[21:07] | Sounds about as remote as you can get. | 看来他刻意躲了很远啊 |
[21:18] | Nothing says cop like that suit and haircut. | 没想到警察会是这种打扮和发型 |
[21:21] | Are you the ones that called? | 你就是打电话给我的人 |
[21:22] | Yeah. You Joe? | 没错 你就是Joe吗 |
[21:24] | Joe’s dead 20-odd years. | 乔过世二十多年了 |
[21:26] | Cirrhosis of the liver. | 肝硬化 |
[21:28] | I have the security tapes you asked for back here. | 你们要的监控录像都在后面 |
[21:31] | What do you say, beautiful? You want a shot? | 你觉得怎么样 美女 想来一杯吗 |
[21:33] | You look like a Tequila drinker. | 看上去你爱喝龙舌兰 |
[21:35] | And you look like you still live at home with your mother. | 看上去你到现在还跟妈妈一起住 |
[21:41] | I don’t mean no disrespect, but you might’ve noticed | 无意冒犯 但你应该能看出来 |
[21:43] | this ain’t the kind of place movie stars hang out in. | 这里不像是电影明星会来的地方 |
[21:46] | That’s the point. | 这就是关键 |
[21:47] | Your bar was the last place anyone would expect. | 谁都想不到他会来你的酒吧 |
[21:50] | Technically, we’re a lounge. | 准确点说 我这里是酒家 |
[21:52] | We have banquettes. | 我们可是有卡座的 |
[21:53] | – Oh, that brings them in, does it? – You’d be surprised. | -明星们就是冲着这个来的 -没想到吧 |
[21:55] | There. It’s Fletcher Sayers. | 看 弗莱彻·赛尔斯来了 |
[21:58] | No! The guy from .357 Magnum? | 不会吧 演《.357麦格农》的那个家伙吗 |
[22:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:02] | Keep it going. Let’s see who he meets. | 继续放 看看他见的人是谁 |
[22:07] | Ah… right there. Six minutes later. | 就是她 六分钟后 |
[22:11] | Hey, that’s, uh… | 那是 |
[22:11] | That’s Sheila Evans, his former girlfriend. | 那是希拉·埃文斯 他前女友 |
[22:13] | He left Sheila Evans? | 他和希拉·埃文斯分手了 |
[22:15] | I saw her naked in three different movies. | 我在三部电影里见过她演过裸戏 |
[22:18] | Man, I’ll never understand Hollywood! | 真是 我简直搞不懂好莱坞 |
[22:20] | Yeah, maybe he was having regrets, too, huh? | 是啊 也许他也后悔了呢 |
[22:28] | Listen, given that Sheila Evans | 既然希拉·埃文斯 |
[22:29] | is dating Devon Wilson, | 在和德文·威尔森约会 |
[22:31] | the NBA record holder on assault charges, | 那个破了NBA斗殴被拘记录的球员 |
[22:34] | I’d want to meet on the down low, too. | 换我也想低调见面 |
[22:35] | That sounds like you know a lot about Sheila Evans. | 听起来你好像很了解希拉·埃文斯啊 |
[22:37] | Well, I’m not saying we have a personal relationship | 我们也不是有私人交情 |
[22:39] | or anything, but, uh, | 或是认识什么的 |
[22:41] | she did happen to retweet one of my comments on her Twitter feed. | 但她确实回复过我在她推特上的留言 |
[22:44] | Jay’s a fan. | 原来杰是她的粉丝啊 |
[22:46] | Nah, I’m just saying | 没有啦 我只是说 |
[22:46] | the juice cleanse that she promotes on her Web site | 她在她的网页上发布的果汁节食法 |
[22:49] | kind of works. | 还挺有效的 |
[22:50] | Uh, guys, we got a problem. | 各位 我们有麻烦了 |
[22:52] | Undercover Hollywood can now confirm | 《揭秘好莱坞》已经确认 |
[22:54] | that Fletcher Sayers was meeting secretly with his ex, | 弗莱彻·赛尔斯曾密会前女友 |
[22:57] | Sheila Evans, in the days before his death. | 希拉·埃文斯 就在他被杀数日前 |
[22:59] | How the hell’d they get that? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[23:00] | She must’ve followed you guys. | 她肯定跟踪了你们 |
[23:02] | Amira! Amira! | 阿米拉 阿米拉 |
[23:03] | – Is there any truth — – Just go away, | -弗莱彻重拾 -走开 |
[23:04] | To the rumor that Fletcher was back | 好色旧习的传言 |
[23:06] | to his old womanizing ways? | 是否属实 |
[23:07] | Please, please, leave me alone. | 求你 求你 别来烦我 |
[23:11] | Unbelievable. | 简直难以置信 |
[23:17] | I’m surrendering myself to the authorities! | 我来向警方投降 |
[23:25] | Hey, Al? | 艾尔 |
[23:26] | If you need a hand… | 你需要帮手吗 |
[23:29] | I don’t understand why my publicist | 我不理解为什么我的宣传员 |
[23:30] | and photographer couldn’t be in here. | 和摄影师不能进来 |
[23:32] | I mean, I pay them. | 我可是付钱让他们跟着的 |
[23:34] | This is part of a formal investigation, Ms. Evans. | 因为这是正式的案件调查 埃文斯女士 |
[23:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:40] | Nice tie. | 领带很好看 |
[23:43] | I’m interested in hearing why you met Fletcher Sayers | 我想知道8月5日你为什么在乔家酒吧 |
[23:46] | at Joe’s Lounge on the fifth of August. | 秘会弗莱彻·赛尔斯 |
[23:48] | And now, apparently, so is everybody else in the world. | 不仅是你 现在全世界都想知道 |
[23:52] | Well, you can all… chillax on that. | 你们应该淡定一点 |
[23:55] | He wanted the name of my immigration lawyer. | 他只是想知道我的移民律师是谁 |
[23:57] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[23:59] | – Immigration lawyer? – Yeah. | -移民律师 -是啊 |
[24:01] | I mean, he didn’t say or whatever, | 他其实没提过 |
[24:03] | but since everyone’s talking about | 但是大家都在传 |
[24:05] | that little sweetie he met in Hungary last month, | 他上个月在匈牙利找了个小甜心 |
[24:09] | I figured he wanted to keep her around. | 所以我猜他是想把她留在身边 |
[24:11] | I mean, that’s how I got my dual citizenship so quickly. | 我也是这么弄到的双重国籍 |
[24:13] | Uh, you might want to keep that to yourself, Sheila. | 这事就不要提了 希拉 |
[24:16] | Why? Was that illegal? | 为什么 这是违法的吗 |
[24:20] | Sayers’ wife seems convinced he’d changed his ways. | 赛尔斯的妻子好像很确定他已经改过自新了 |
[24:24] | Yeah, well, | 是吗 |
[24:26] | he didn’t tell her he was meeting with me, did he? | 他没告诉她要和我见面吧 |
[24:28] | No. And do you know why? | 果然没有 你知道为什么吗 |
[24:31] | Because a tiger doesn’t change his spots. | 因为老虎不会改变捕猎的本性 |
[24:34] | I know Fletcher better than anybody. | 我比谁都了解弗莱彻 |
[24:37] | He could never be true to one woman. | 他绝不会只忠于一个女人 |
[24:39] | Where were you yesterday morning, Ms. Evans? | 你昨天早上在哪里 埃文斯女士 |
[24:42] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我等你问这句好久了 |
[24:44] | Four hours getting my extensions and color done | 我花了四个小时在沙龙 |
[24:47] | by Francis Duchamp at the salon. | 让弗朗西斯·杜尚给我做头发 |
[24:49] | Feels like we’re done here. | 我想我们可以走了 |
[24:51] | Thank you, Detectives. | 谢谢了 警探们 |
[24:58] | I don’t believe that. | 我简直不能相信 |
[25:00] | You think she’s lying? | 你觉得她在说谎 |
[25:01] | No, I’m talking about her hair extensions. | 不是 我是说她的接发 |
[25:03] | You really can’t tell. | 一点都看不出来 |
[25:09] | Detective, can I ask you a few questions? | 警探 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[25:11] | Ms. Forbish, we’re right in the middle of solving a murder. | 弗彼施女士 我们正在调查谋杀案 |
[25:13] | You need to stay out of our way. | 请你不要妨碍公务 |
[25:15] | I’m sorry. There’s this thing called freedom of the press. | 抱歉 你听说过新闻自由吗 |
[25:19] | – You are not the press. – But… | -你并不能代表媒体 -可是 |
[25:21] | I have a van. And a camera. | 我带着新闻车 还有录像机 |
[25:23] | What you just did to Fletcher Sayers’ wife, | 你对弗莱彻·赛尔斯妻子的所作所为 |
[25:25] | I think it was disgusting. | 简直令人发指 |
[25:26] | Don’t you dare point that at me. | 你再敢把那玩意儿对着我试试 |
[25:28] | It’s okay, Sandy. | 先停机 桑迪 |
[25:30] | Please. You bought that act? | 拜托 你真相信她那表演吗 |
[25:33] | She knew who she was marrying. | 她早就明白她嫁给了什么样的人 |
[25:34] | Fletcher Sayers was only interested in one thing. | 弗莱彻·赛尔斯只对一件事感兴趣 |
[25:37] | Himself. | 那就是他自己 |
[25:38] | Mr. Humanitarian? Please. | 人道主义先生吗 拜托 |
[25:40] | We went along on that trip he took | 地震后我们跟着他 |
[25:41] | to Haiti after the earthquake. | 一起去了海地 |
[25:43] | He barely left his hotel room. | 他都没怎么出过宾馆 |
[25:45] | We’re not that different. | 你和我的工作没什么不一样 |
[25:47] | You don’t like that we talked to Amira, | 你讨厌我去找阿米拉 |
[25:48] | but the fact is you should be asking her the same questions. | 但事实是我问的恰恰是你该问她的 |
[25:52] | If we feel we have to talk to her again, | 如果我们认为有必要再去找她 |
[25:54] | it’ll be for one reason only. | 那只有一个原因 |
[25:56] | To catch the person who killed her husband. | 就是为了抓到杀她丈夫的凶手 |
[25:58] | What you’re doing is for ratings. | 而你在做的 是为了收视率 |
[26:00] | That’s the difference. | 这就是区别 |
[26:02] | And don’t tell me how to do my job. | 而且不要对我的工作指手画脚 |
[26:09] | Carrie Wells. | 我是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[26:10] | Detective? Help me. Someone’s broken in. | 警探 救救我 有人闯进了我家 |
[26:13] | Lester? | 莱斯特吗 |
[26:14] | You know where I live, right? Can you come? | 你知道我住哪里吧 你能来吗 |
[26:17] | Lester, listen to me. | 莱斯特 听我说 |
[26:18] | I want you to hang up the phone. | 你现在挂掉电话 |
[26:19] | I want you to call dial 911 now. | 然后马上报警 |
[26:22] | I think it’s too late. | 我想太晚了 |
[26:24] | – No! – Lester! | -不要 -莱斯特 |
[26:33] | What do you got, Jo? | 有什么发现 乔 |
[26:34] | Well… Fletcher was killed by a .38. | 打死弗莱彻的是把点三八手枪 |
[26:38] | I know it’s early, but I’m guessing | 我现在说可能有点草率 但我想 |
[26:39] | we’re looking at identical wounds. | 应该是同一把枪所为 |
[26:41] | Someone must’ve been looking for something. | 有人想找什么东西 |
[26:43] | Maybe Lester met his match. | 也许是莱斯特棋逢对手了 |
[26:45] | After Marilyn Monroe died, | 玛丽莲·梦露死时 |
[26:46] | fans fought over her used toothpicks. | 粉丝还为她用过的牙签大打出手呢 |
[26:49] | But they didn’t kill over them. | 但也没为了它们杀人啊 |
[26:51] | No. They were looking for something in particular. | 不 他们在找一件特殊的东西 |
[26:57] | What you call “Obsessive,” | 你们称之为”着迷”的行为 |
[26:59] | I call theology. | 我称其为信仰 |
[27:05] | Al? | 艾尔 |
[27:06] | On that wall there, there was a-a sleeve– | 那边的墙边曾有个 |
[27:08] | it had a hotel key in it. | 装着酒店钥匙的套子 |
[27:10] | Room 1715, Seaver House. It’s missing. | 西弗尔酒店1715号房的钥匙不见了 |
[27:14] | We should head over there, yeah? | 我们应该去那里吧 |
[27:17] | Room 1715 is currently occupied | 现在正住在1715号房的是 |
[27:19] | by Maureen Kajava. | 莫林·卡扎瓦 |
[27:21] | Has been for two weeks. | 已经入住两周了 |
[27:22] | – Not Fletcher Sayers? – Definitely not. | -不是弗莱彻·赛尔斯吗 -绝对不是 |
[27:24] | Can I see the registry? | 我能看一下注册表吗 |
[27:26] | The signature where they signed in? | 他们入住时签名的那个 |
[27:27] | Uh, booked on the Internet. | 她是在网上订房 |
[27:28] | No signature required. | 不需要签名 |
[27:29] | So, who’s Maureen Kajava? | 那谁是莫林·卡扎瓦 |
[27:33] | Any idea what caliber? | 能测出子弹直径吗 |
[27:34] | Well, from the size of the wounds, | 从伤口的大小来看 |
[27:35] | 摩卡 爪哇 混合咖啡 | |
[27:35] | I’m gonna say a .38. | 我觉得是点三八口径 |
[27:37] | Mo Kajava. | 摩·卡扎瓦 |
[27:39] | Mo Kajava! | 摩·卡扎瓦 |
[27:41] | When celebrities, they want to protect their privacy, right, | 名人们想要保护隐私时 |
[27:43] | they often check in under a different name, | 他们通常会换个名字或是假身份 |
[27:44] | an alias if you will. | 入住酒店 |
[27:46] | That’s Fletcher’s room! | 那就是弗莱彻的房间 |
[27:48] | How did you…? | 你是怎么… |
[27:49] | – I’m not even gonna ask. – No, no, no, no! | -我还是不问了 -不 不 |
[27:50] | Maureen, Mo. Kajava, ka java. | 摩变成莫林·卡·爪哇变成卡扎瓦 |
[27:53] | In his dressing room, he had mocha java coffee everywhere. | 他的化妆间里到处都是摩卡爪哇咖啡 |
[27:56] | It’s really quite simple. | 很容易推断 |
[27:57] | Simple. | 真容易 |
[27:59] | I want to see that room. | 我想去那个房间看看 |
[28:04] | No suitcase. | 没有行李箱 |
[28:06] | Nothing in the drawers. | 抽屉里也是空的 |
[28:08] | Soap in the bathroom is still wrapped. | 浴室里的香皂没开封 |
[28:11] | It’s like he barely used this room. | 看来他没怎么用这个屋子 |
[28:13] | It appears Mr. Sayers went in and out. | 赛尔斯先生曾往返这个房间 |
[28:15] | But no one ever joined him. | 但没人来找过他 |
[28:17] | Just housekeeping and room service. Routine. | 只有保洁员和客房例行服务 |
[28:19] | Well, he wasn’t having an affair, that’s for sure. | 那他肯定没有外遇了 |
[28:23] | Is it just me or is it very cold in here? | 你们没觉得这里很冷吗 |
[28:25] | Uh, it’s in the special request section on the room. Miss Kajav… | 那是这间房的特殊要求 卡扎瓦女士 |
[28:29] | Uh, Mr. Sayers required that the room | 不 赛尔斯先生要求这间房 |
[28:31] | be kept at 65 degrees at all times. | 要保持18度恒温 |
[28:35] | Well, from the size of the wounds, | 从伤口大小来看 |
[28:35] | I’m gonna say a .38. | 我觉得是点三八手枪 |
[28:37] | Apparently, nobody heard anything, | 显然没人听到声音 |
[28:39] | so he must have used a silencer. | 所以凶手肯定用了消音器 |
[28:41] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[28:44] | Al, there was a brownout at the studio | 艾尔 摄影棚曾因限电 |
[28:45] | that kicked the air-conditioning off | 弗莱彻化妆间里的空调 |
[28:47] | in Fletcher’s dressing room, right? | 被切断电源了 对吧 |
[28:48] | It had been off for over two hours when we got there. | 我们到那里时空调已经停了两个多小时了 |
[28:51] | It was over 80 in there. | 里面超过了27度 |
[28:52] | But Weinstock said Sayers was in his dressing room | 但温斯托克说赛尔斯在化妆间里 |
[28:55] | working for almost an hour. | 待了近一个小时 |
[28:56] | Unless he wasn’t working. | 除非他并没有在工作 |
[28:58] | Unless he was already dead. | 除非他已经死了 |
[29:01] | And why would he lie about that? | 他为什么要撒谎 |
[29:03] | Listen, I’m a regular guy. | 我是个正常人 |
[29:05] | I see a dead body, I panic. | 我看到死尸 吓坏了 |
[29:07] | Especially somebody like Fletcher. | 更何况死的是弗莱彻这种人 |
[29:09] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[29:10] | I think most regular guys would’ve called 911. | 我觉得正常人会报警 |
[29:12] | – What were you covering for? – Nothing! | -你在掩盖什么 -什么都没有 |
[29:14] | I swear. I needed a minute to collect my thoughts, you know. | 我发誓 我需要时间冷静 你懂的 |
[29:16] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不懂 |
[29:17] | You don’t think I had anything to do with his murder? | 你们不会认为他的死跟我有关吧 |
[29:19] | Because if that’s the case, | 要是这样的话 |
[29:21] | I’m gonna have to call some of those lawyers | 我得联系之前提到的 |
[29:22] | I spoke about earlier. | 那些律师了 |
[29:24] | This is a $140 million film. | 这是投资一亿四千万的电影 |
[29:27] | Let’s tail-slate it! | 准备打板 |
[29:28] | Mark! | 好了 |
[29:35] | You should call those lawyers you’ve been talking about. | 你该给你说的那些律师打个电话 |
[29:37] | Because while your star was lying dead in his dressing room, | 因为你的大明星挺尸在化妆间里的时候 |
[29:40] | you were talking to that guy right there. | 你还跟那个男人说话呢 |
[29:41] | You knew exactly what to do. | 你完全知道该做什么 |
[29:47] | Okay, so Colin Keyes. | 科林·凯斯 |
[29:49] | Found him through facial recognition | 既然温斯托克不肯告诉我们他是谁 |
[29:50] | since Weinstock was afraid to roll on him. | 我用面部识别找到了他 |
[29:53] | I can see why. | 看得出原因 |
[29:54] | This guy’s a notorious fixer. | 他是个臭名昭著的善后人 |
[29:56] | Gets most of his work out of Hollywood and DC. | 工作多来自好莱坞和华盛顿特区 |
[29:58] | And he’s got some serious weaponry licensed to him, | 他有一些杀伤力很强的武器执照 |
[30:01] | including a .38-caliber handgun. | 包括一把点三八口径的手枪 |
[30:03] | Now, this guy’s done a lot of bad stuff in his day, | 这个人曾干过不少坏事 |
[30:04] | so my guess is, if Weinstock wanted to get rid of his star, | 我猜 如果温斯托克想除掉他的大明星 |
[30:08] | Keyes would be the one to do it. | 肯定会找凯斯下手 |
[30:10] | Doesn’t make sense, though. | 但说不通啊 |
[30:11] | Weinstock’s all about the bottom line. | 温斯托克只关心收益 |
[30:13] | He may hate Sayers, | 他可能讨厌赛尔斯 |
[30:14] | but the guy’s starring in his movie. | 但那可是他电影的主演 |
[30:15] | He’s not gonna kill him. | 他不会杀他的 |
[30:17] | At least not until he sees the box office. | 至少在票房出来前不会动手 |
[30:19] | Now, Keyes was there to clean something up. | 凯斯是去善后的 |
[30:22] | But what? | 善什么后呢 |
[30:26] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你逗我呢吧 |
[30:27] | I don’t ask those kinds of questions. | 我才不会问那种问题 |
[30:29] | I come in, I do a job, I move on. | 进门 干活 走人 |
[30:30] | Covering up for clients | 为客户掩盖 |
[30:32] | caught with hookers or drugs is one thing. | 招妓或吸毒是一回事 |
[30:33] | You tampered with a homicide crime scene. | 你破坏了谋杀案现场 |
[30:36] | Prove I was in that room, Lieutenant. | 队长 你先证明我进过那个屋子 |
[30:38] | The video you mentioned only proves I was on set. | 你提到的视频只能证明我在剧组里 |
[30:40] | Just like 200 other people. | 那里有二百多人呢 |
[30:43] | You got nothing on me. | 你根本判定不了我有罪 |
[30:45] | So, if we toss this very pristine office of yours, | 那我们把你这个一尘不染的办公室 |
[30:47] | we’re not gonna find anything from Fletcher’s dressing room | 翻个底朝天也找不到任何弗莱彻化妆间 |
[30:50] | or Lester Weberman’s apartment, right? | 或莱斯特·韦伯曼公寓里的东西吧 |
[30:53] | Weber-whatever, I don’t know. | 我不认识什么韦伯 |
[30:54] | But listen… I don’t need this hassle. | 但我不想搅这趟浑水 |
[30:56] | This is Weinstock’s problem, not mine. | 这是温斯托克的事 不是我的 |
[30:59] | His movies suck anyway. | 反正他那电影烂透了 |
[31:00] | He called me when he found the body. | 他发现尸体时联系了我 |
[31:02] | Wanted me to do a generic sweep. | 让我对所有东西做一次排查 |
[31:04] | Didn’t want anything in that room | 希望那屋子里不要有任何 |
[31:05] | that might cause a negative blowback | 可能会对弗莱彻和这部电影 |
[31:07] | to Fletcher and the movie. | 产生负面冲击的东西 |
[31:09] | What did you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[31:10] | Almost nothing. | 基本什么都没找到 |
[31:11] | A bottle of melatonin, | 一瓶褪黑素 |
[31:12] | a picture of Fletcher and some girl. | 一张弗莱彻和某个女孩的照片 |
[31:14] | Weinstock was mostly interested in that. | 温斯托克对那最感兴趣 |
[31:16] | He was trying to protect Fletcher’s marriage for some reason. | 因为某些原因他尽力保护弗莱彻的婚姻 |
[31:24] | This card was under it. | 这张卡片在照片下面 |
[31:25] | Her name’s Eva. | 她叫艾娃 |
[31:29] | What can I say? I’m a romantic. | 我能说什么 我是个浪漫的人 |
[31:44] | Wait a second, this girl was on the cleaning crew at the stages. | 等等 这个女孩是剧场的清洁员工 |
[31:48] | Maybe this is who he needed the immigration attorney for. | 也许他找移民律师就是为了她 |
[31:50] | Maybe it wasn’t the Hungarian actress. | 也许不是因为匈牙利女演员 |
[31:52] | Maybe this Eva was the new love of his life. | 也许这个艾娃是他新的一生所爱 |
[31:58] | I am telling you, she charged my cameraman. | 我跟你说 她指控我的摄像师 |
[32:02] | It was very intimidating. | 非常吓人 |
[32:03] | Well, I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:05] | I mean, Detective Rollins-Murray | 罗林斯·莫里警探 |
[32:07] | can sometimes be a little passionate about her work. | 有时候会对她的工作太过热情了 |
[32:11] | Freedom of the press | 媒体自由 |
[32:11] | is a right guaranteed by the Constitution, Eliot. | 是受宪法保护的 艾略特 |
[32:15] | And you will find no stronger defender | 你会发现没有谁会比我更拥护 |
[32:17] | of that treasured document than me. | 那份珍贵的文件了 |
[32:18] | Listen… I want to make things right. | 我想弥补 |
[32:21] | So, how about I propose this: | 所以 我提议这样如何 |
[32:23] | when Major Crimes takes down Fletcher Sayers’ killer, | 当重案组逮捕杀害弗莱彻·赛尔斯的凶手时 |
[32:26] | I guarantee you and your crew will be there, live. | 我保证你和你的团队会在场 现场直播 |
[32:30] | You can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[32:31] | It’s my task force– what I say goes. | 这是我的工作组 我说的算 |
[32:34] | Eliot, I think I speak for everyone in the press corps– | 艾略特 我想我可以代表媒体的所有人说 |
[32:37] | you are a man of the people. | 你是人民的好警察 |
[32:40] | I like to think so. | 我乐意这么认为 |
[32:43] | This is the cleaning place? | 这是清洁公司的办公地点吗 |
[32:46] | A little quiet. | 有点太安静了 |
[32:47] | It’s open. | 门是开着的 |
[32:53] | Carrie and I were just here yesterday. | 凯莉和我昨天来过这 |
[32:57] | Cleaned out. They’re gone. | 清空了 他们走了 |
[33:02] | Hey, guys, so I’ve been digging into Borough Quality Cleaning. | 弟兄们 我一直在查博勒清洗公司的资料 |
[33:04] | There’s not much. | 没有什么信息 |
[33:06] | Looks like they showed up about three years ago in the city, | 看上去它们大概三年前来到这里 |
[33:08] | started getting a bunch of large cleaning contracts | 通过比市里其他公司出更低的价格 |
[33:10] | by underbidding everyone else in town. | 拿下了许多清洁合同 |
[33:12] | How many employees? | 有多少员工 |
[33:13] | That’s just the thing. | 就是这里有问题 |
[33:14] | As far as the IRS is concerned, there’s only six. | 据国税局的资料 只有六个人 |
[33:17] | They got to have more than that | 单单搞定市中心录影室 |
[33:18] | at Downtown Media Stages alone. | 就不只需要六个人 |
[33:20] | Not to mention the housekeeping staff | 更别说西弗尔酒店 |
[33:22] | at Seaver House and all the other hotels. | 及其他酒店的客房清洁工了 |
[33:25] | What about Eva? | 艾娃呢 |
[33:25] | Not listed as an employee. | 不在雇员之列 |
[33:27] | But our eager screenwriter | 但是我们热心的电影编剧 |
[33:28] | Freddy Albertson shows up. | 弗雷迪·埃尔伯森在列 |
[33:29] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[33:30] | about a week ago, they gave management notice | 大约一周前 他们通知录影室 |
[33:32] | at the Media Stages and at a bunch of hotels | 和很多酒店的管理层 |
[33:35] | they were canceling their contracts. | 他们要取消合约 |
[33:37] | And get this: | 并且看看这个 |
[33:37] | I found a Mountain Quality Cleaning | 我发现一家叫山地清洗公司 |
[33:40] | operated out of Kansas City eight years ago. | 大约八年前在堪萨斯市运营 |
[33:42] | Same deal, lots of jobs, no employees. | 一样的情况 很多工作 但没有员工 |
[33:46] | Oh, they have employees. | 他们有员工 |
[33:47] | They’re just not paying most of them. | 他们只是不给大部分人付钱而已 |
[33:49] | When I was at the Bureau, we looked into groups | 我在联邦调查局工作时 我们调查一些 |
[33:51] | who were bringing young women into the country illegally, | 把年轻女性非法带入境的团伙 |
[33:53] | mostly through Eastern Europe. | 大部分来自东欧 |
[33:55] | They get them here, | 他们把她们带到这 |
[33:55] | take their papers and force them to work for nothing. | 拿走她们的证明文件 强迫她们无偿工作 |
[33:58] | Now, the real employees, like Albertson, | 而真正的雇员 就像埃尔伯森这样的 |
[34:00] | they don’t know anything. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[34:01] | But if any of the others complain, | 但是如果有其他人抱怨 |
[34:02] | they threaten to turn them over | 他们威胁要向移民和海关执法局 |
[34:04] | to I.C.E. or worse. | 举报他们或者更甚的话 |
[34:05] | Well, that’s slave labor. Right? | 那是奴役劳工 对吗 |
[34:08] | And if Fletcher had found out what was going on, | 如果弗莱彻发现了是怎么回事 |
[34:09] | he never would have let that go. | 他绝对不会就这么不管的 |
[34:11] | Hold on, guys. | 等等 伙计们 |
[34:12] | I just got an e-mail from the immigration lawyer | 我刚收到赛尔斯通过他的前女友希拉·埃文斯 |
[34:14] | that Sayers contacted through his ex-girlfriend, Sheila Evans. | 联系到的移民律师发来的邮件 |
[34:17] | Now, the lawyer says Sayers didn’t tell him much. | 律师说赛尔斯没跟他说太多 |
[34:20] | Just he’s bringing a group of women | 只是说他过几天会带些女人过来 |
[34:21] | over the next couple of days who need his help. | 她们会需要他的帮助 |
[34:24] | So he wasn’t having an affair. | 所以他并非有外遇了 |
[34:27] | He was trying to help this woman– Eva, right? | 他是在帮助这个女人艾娃 对吗 |
[34:29] | He was getting ready to blow the whole thing up. | 他准备好要把整件事都曝光了 |
[34:31] | That’s probably what got him killed. | 那很可能就是他被杀的原因 |
[34:33] | When groups like this get spooked, | 像这样的团伙面临威胁 |
[34:34] | they just take off. | 他们会直接除掉对方 |
[34:35] | They’ll move their employees all around the country | 他们会把他们的员工在全世界来回运送 |
[34:37] | until they find another city to set up shop. | 直到他们找到另一个可以开业的城市 |
[34:39] | Which explains why the offices were empty. | 那也解释了办公室清空的原因 |
[34:41] | And if they get out of New York, | 如果他们逃出了纽约 |
[34:43] | we may never find ’em. | 我们可能就再也找不到他们了 |
[34:45] | Seemed like a cool guy. | 看上去是个很酷的家伙 |
[34:46] | Said he wanted to read my stuff. | 说他想看看我写的东西 |
[34:47] | Really? No, it’s a bigger job. | 真的吗 不 是个更大的活 |
[34:49] | We’re moving 56 units. | 我们要运走56个单位 |
[34:50] | That guy at the cleaning office, Malone, | 那个在清洁公司办公室的家伙 马龙 |
[34:52] | he was talking about moving 56 units. | 他说要运走56个单位 |
[34:56] | He was talking about moving people. | 他说的是运人 |
[34:59] | Murray, how do they move these girls | 莫里 他们怎么把女孩们 |
[35:00] | around from place to place? | 从一个地方运到另一个地方 |
[35:01] | We never found out. | 我们也没找到答案 |
[35:02] | By the time the Bureau got there, they were gone. | 联邦调查局到达地点时 他们都走了 |
[35:05] | A big truck, maybe? | 也许用大货车 |
[35:06] | 18-wheeler? | 18轮的 |
[35:07] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是这样 |
[35:08] | Weigh stations, inspections. | 一路都有承重站 监测站 |
[35:10] | I’d go smaller. Vans. | 是我会用更小的 厢式货车 |
[35:12] | I’m on it. Come on. | 我在查了 快点 |
[35:15] | Okay, so these are the rental companies large enough to handle | 好了 这些是拥有足够多货车的 |
[35:17] | that many vans. | 租车公司 |
[35:18] | Any way to narrow it down? | 有什么方法缩小范围吗 |
[35:23] | This card was under it. Her name’s Eva. | 这张卡片在下面 她叫艾娃 |
[35:26] | Wait a second, Jay. | 等等 杰 |
[35:28] | Right there– Emerald Van Associated. | 就是那个 绿宝石面包车租赁公司 |
[35:31] | Emerald Van Associated. | 绿宝石面包车租赁公司 |
[35:34] | E-V-A E-V-A. | |
[35:35] | It’s not her name. | 不是她的名字 |
[35:36] | It’s the van company they were using. | 是他们用的货车公司的名字 |
[35:40] | It’s over by the East River. | 在东河 |
[35:41] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[35:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:10] | Hold on! Wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[36:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:16] | We, uh… we’re gonna have to… | 因为你无证钓鱼 |
[36:16] | We, uh… we’re gonna have to… | 我们要 |
[36:17] | cite you for fishing without a license. | 我们要对你进行处罚 |
[36:17] | cite you for fishing without a license. | 对你无证钓鱼进行取证 |
[36:20] | A ticket? | 给我开罚单 |
[36:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:28] | Did you get that? | 拍下来了吗 |
[36:39] | Van and a Cadillac coming up on your right. | 你右边来了辆货车和一辆凯迪拉克 |
[37:02] | We got to get inside. | 我们得进去 |
[37:03] | Unit One, my men are in place. | 一组 我的人准备好了 |
[37:05] | No. We start shooting, we could have a hostage situation. | 不行 一旦开火 他们可能会挟持人质 |
[37:09] | Hold for now, guys. | 暂时待命 伙计们 |
[37:11] | On my signal. | 听我指示 |
[37:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:26] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[37:28] | I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[37:30] | I told you this wasn’t right. You should’ve listened to Abby. | 我就说不对嘛 你应该听艾比的 |
[37:32] | She said 575. | 她说是575 |
[37:34] | – You told me 475. – No. | -可你告诉我475 -不对 |
[37:35] | Maybe it’s on Tenth. | 也许是在第十大街 |
[37:36] | No, nothing’s on Tenth. | 不对 第十大街上什么也没有 |
[37:38] | Hey. Hi. We’re looking for this little place called J’adore, | 你好 我们在找一个叫真爱的 |
[37:41] | – a French restaurant. Do you know where it is? – Yes, | -法国餐厅 你知道在哪吗 -没错 |
[37:41] | and a big chandelier, | 那家店有个很大的吊灯 |
[37:43] | – great bread? – Not here. | -面包很好吃 -不在这里 |
[37:45] | – Aw, I could’ve sworn it was right here. – He’s got no s… | -我敢肯定就在这 -他完全没有 |
[37:47] | You’ve got no sense of direction. | 你完全没有方向感 |
[37:49] | I mean, like, zero. We went to Venice. | 一丁点都没有 我们之前去威尼斯的时候 |
[37:50] | We walked around and around in circles. | 一直在兜圈子 |
[37:52] | Then we went on one of those little can… | 结果我们就去了一个那种的小的 |
[37:53] | I mean, it was just… | 真是没法提 |
[37:54] | Do you know…? | 你知道吗 |
[37:55] | He doesn’t. Now, get out of here. | 他不知道 快离开 |
[37:56] | NYPD. You move, you’re dead. | 纽约警察 你敢动一下就死定了 |
[37:59] | Told you this was the right place. | 我就说是这里嘛 |
[38:04] | Off the truck! Come on! | 下车 快点 |
[38:04] | All right, ladies, off the truck. Let’s go. | 好了 姑娘们 下车 快 |
[38:09] | Off the truck! | 下车 |
[38:12] | Move! | 动作快点 |
[38:12] | Move it. | 动作快点 |
[38:13] | You heard him! Move! | 你们都听见了 快点 |
[38:15] | All right, let’s go. Let’s move. | 好了 快走 快点 |
[38:16] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[38:18] | Move. Little faster. | 动起来 再快点 |
[38:20] | Huh? Come on. Over there. | 快 去那边 |
[38:25] | Get down on the ground! | 都给我趴下 |
[38:27] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[39:13] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[39:17] | I got him. Go. | 他交给我了 去吧 |
[39:21] | Okay, this way, ladies. | 好了 这边来 姑娘们 |
[39:22] | All right, let’s keep moving. | 动起来 |
[39:24] | Come on. Come here, ladies. | 过来 姑娘们 |
[39:25] | Gonna be okay. Right over here. | 没事的 到这边来 |
[39:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:46] | I’m Carrie Wells. | 我叫凯莉·威尔斯 |
[39:47] | I’m with the NYPD. It’s okay. | 我是纽约警局的 没事了 |
[39:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[39:50] | Monika. | 莫妮卡 |
[39:52] | My name is Monika. | 我叫莫妮卡 |
[39:53] | Monika,I want you to know that you’re okay. | 莫妮卡 你现在已经没事了 |
[39:57] | You’re gonna be safe now because of Fletcher. | 多亏了弗莱彻 你现在已经安全了 |
[40:00] | He didn’t die for nothing, okay? | 他没有枉死 知道吗 |
[40:04] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:14] | Turns out that .38 you took off that guy Malone | 你从那个叫马龙的家伙那里缴获的那把枪 |
[40:16] | matched the ballistics for bullets | 经弹道检测正是杀害 |
[40:17] | that killed Fletcher and Weberman. | 弗莱彻和韦伯曼的凶器 |
[40:19] | Good work, people. | 大家干得漂亮 |
[40:21] | Thanks for getting us some space from that reporter. | 谢谢你替我们支开了那个记者 |
[40:23] | Oh, speaking of which, they are all downstairs | 说起记者 他们都在楼下 |
[40:25] | howling for a statement. | 等着我们发表声明呢 |
[40:26] | – Murray? – This one’s all yours, Eliot. | -莫里 -这个归你了 艾略特 |
[40:32] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[40:37] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[40:39] | And thank you from… Fletcher. | 弗莱彻也会感谢你们的 |
[40:42] | We’re so sorry. | 我们对他的死表示很遗憾 |
[40:44] | Maybe I could have helped if I’d known, | 要是我早知道的话 也许还能帮上忙 |
[40:47] | but I’m still in the middle of things with immigration, | 但我还在弄移民的事 |
[40:49] | and we’re under such scrutiny, | 大众对我们的婚姻也很关注 |
[40:52] | he must have been afraid any publicity | 他肯定是害怕这件事若是公之于众 |
[40:53] | would’ve endangered Monika. | 会使莫妮卡身处险境 |
[40:55] | How’s she doing? | 她现在怎么样 |
[40:56] | I’ve offered her a job in our home and, if she wants, | 如果她愿意 她可以来我家工作 |
[41:00] | some help to stay in the country. | 我也会帮她留在美国 |
[41:02] | The other women will all have representation as well. | 其他的女孩子也会有代理人 |
[41:07] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢你们 |
[41:10] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[41:19] | You were right. People change. | 你是对的 人确实会变 |
[41:22] | Fletcher Sayers did. | 弗莱彻·赛尔斯就变了 |
[41:23] | Well, I guess he realized if you find the right person, | 我猜他是发现如果找对了人 |
[41:25] | you stick with ’em, right? | 就会长相厮守 对吧 |
[41:27] | Yeah, but where are you gonna find the right one? | 没错 可去哪找对的人呢 |
[41:30] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[41:32] | Fact is… | 事实上 |
[41:33] | I’m nothing like Fletcher Sayers. | 我跟弗莱彻·赛尔斯一点也不像 |
[41:36] | Much better actor, for one. | 首先我比他演技好多了 |
[41:37] | Um, he won an Academy Award. | 他可得过奥斯卡奖 |
[41:39] | Come on. You saw my work outside that van place. | 拜托 你见过我在那个仓库门口的演技 |
[41:42] | “Big chandelier, great bread.” | 大吊灯 好吃的面包 |
[41:44] | I definitely deserve a nomination for that one. | 就冲那段演技 我就应该获得提名 |
[41:46] | You know what, forget Gary Cooper because you, | 这样吧 去他的加里·库珀 因为你 |
[41:49] | you were so good, we got to do it again. | 你演得太棒了 我们要再来一次 |
[41:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[41:51] | Here’s the deal. You’re a doctor and I am a hypochondriac. | 来吧 你演医生 我来演疑病患者 |
[41:55] | Ready? Oh, Doctor, | 准备好了吗 医生 |
[41:56] | my foot, it hurts. I can’t walk on it. | 我的脚疼 我走不了路 |
[42:00] | Something’s wrong. Am I dying? | 我肯定得病了 我要死了吗 |
[42:01] | – Your foot’s fine. – Oh, what about my eyes? | -你的脚没事 -那我的眼睛呢 |
[42:04] | My eyes have really been bothering me. | 我的眼睛好难受 |
[42:05] | They’re all blurry. | 看不清东西 |
[42:06] | Now that you mention it, i do see an issue. | 经你这么一说 好像确实有点问题 |
[42:08] | – You do? – I prescribe at least one drink | -是吗 -你必须得去加菲根 |
[42:10] | at Gaffigan’s. Ah. | 喝上几杯才会好 |
[42:12] | Can you follow your doctor’s orders? | 你可以遵守医嘱吗 |
[42:14] | Yeah, I can do that. But I’m buying. | 没问题 但是我请 |
[42:17] | Not gonna contradict you there. | 没意见 |
[42:18] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
[42:20] | You know, they should do a movie about us in Syracuse. | 他们应该把咱们在雪城那段拍成电影 |
[42:23] | Good beginning, not such a great ending. | 开头不错 结尾太马虎了 |
[42:26] | Yeah? What about the sequel? | 是吗 那续集呢 |
[42:29] | – How’s that end? – No. | -结尾怎么样 -不 |
[42:31] | No, you’re gonna have to wait to find out. No spoilers. | 不 你得等着看结局 我不剧透 |