时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Hey, Patel. | 嘿 帕特尔 |
[00:18] | You open or what? | 你营业吗 |
[00:22] | Can we get some coffee over here? | 能给我们来点咖啡不 |
[00:33] | Oh, my God. | 噢 老天啊 |
[00:37] | The next planetarium tour starts in five minutes. | 下一轮天文展将在五分钟内开始 |
[00:41] | He doesn’t have the binder. | 他没有文件夹 |
[00:42] | He’s never gonna pass the test. | 他肯定通不过这考试 |
[00:44] | Don’t let him see it. | 可别让他看到 |
[00:48] | Hey, what’s going on? You look, uh, | 嗨 怎么了 你看上去 呃 |
[00:52] | you look like you’re having a little trouble there, huh? | 你看上去遇到了点麻烦 嗯 |
[00:55] | I got dissed by my team. | 我的队员整我 |
[00:57] | – You did? – We took… we took all the notes | – 你被整了 – 我们 我们一起做了所有的笔记 |
[01:00] | together, but they have the binder, so I… | 可他们拿着那个文件夹 所以我… |
[01:03] | So you can’t answer the questions, huh? | 所以你就没法回答那些问题了 是吗 |
[01:05] | Lucky for you, I remember everything. | 算你走运 我记得所有的事情 |
[01:07] | – What grade are you in? – Sixth grade. | – 你几年级了 – 六年级 |
[01:08] | Well, I was in the sixth grade once, too. | 哦 我也曾上过六年级 |
[01:10] | And I had to take a tour of the planetarium | 而且我也曾参加过天文展 |
[01:12] | and answer a bunch of questions. | 还回答了一大堆问题 |
[01:14] | Let me take a look at this. | 让我来看看这个 |
[01:16] | We’re gonna bring out your inner genius right now. | 现在让我们来开动你的小脑瓜 |
[01:19] | Okay, what is the brightest star? | 好了 最亮的星星是哪颗 |
[01:21] | Well, they’re gonna expect | 他们一定想 |
[01:22] | you to say Sirius is the brightest star | 让你回答”最亮的星星是天狼星” |
[01:24] | because it is the brightest star that you can see at night, | 因为那是你在晚上能看到的最亮的星星 |
[01:26] | but the real brightest star, other than you, of course,is… | 但是最亮的星星 除了你这个超级巨星 是… |
[01:31] | The sun. | 太阳 |
[01:32] | Exactly. You’re a genius. | 没错 你真是个小天才 |
[01:34] | All right, what is the name of the ninth planet? | 好了 第九行星的名字叫什么 |
[01:37] | What is with these people? This is another trick question. | 这些人在想什么啊 又是一个捉弄人的问题 |
[01:40] | What they want you to say is that there is no ninth planet | 他们想让你回答这世上没有第九颗行星 |
[01:43] | because Pluto is just a big chunk of floating ice. | 因为冥王星就是一大团漂浮着的冰块 |
[01:46] | But I think Pluto might get a second chance. | 不过我觉得冥王星还能有第二次机会 |
[01:49] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么什么都知道 |
[01:50] | I remember everything. | 我记忆力超强 |
[01:52] | That’s so cool. | 真酷 |
[01:53] | You’re cool. | 你也很酷 |
[01:54] | Hey, if those kids give you a hard time anymore, | 听着 要是那些孩子下次再刁难你 |
[01:57] | you tell ’em you have a friend who’s a cop | 你就告诉他们 你有个警察朋友 |
[01:59] | and she’ll arrest them. | 而且她会来逮捕他们 |
[02:02] | Hey, Al. | 嗨 艾尔 |
[02:16] | – No, no, thanks. – Okay. | – 不用了 谢谢 – 好的 |
[02:17] | Hey, Al, what do we got? | 嗨 艾尔 怎么回事 |
[02:18] | Victim’s name is Sunil Patel. | 死者的名字是苏尼尔·帕特尔 |
[02:20] | Born in India, worked here about two years. | 出生于印度 在这工作了大概两年 |
[02:22] | Friend of the family owns the place. | 是店主一家的朋友 |
[02:24] | The register was untouched, so not a robbery. | 收银台没被动过 所以不是抢劫 |
[02:26] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[02:29] | He comes in, opens up the store, right? | 他进门 然后开店 是吧 |
[02:31] | The first thing he’s gonna do is make the coffee, | 他要做的第一件事就是煮咖啡 |
[02:35] | but they don’t have filters. | 但那儿没有过滤网 |
[02:38] | So he goes to get the filters, | 于是他就去拿过滤网 |
[02:42] | and before he can finish what he started, | 然后在他完事之前 |
[02:43] | he comes face to face with his killer. | 他和凶手碰面了 |
[02:48] | What about the owner? | 有关于店主的信息吗 |
[02:49] | Kamala Kapoor. | 卡马拉·卡普尔 |
[02:51] | Patel always came in first. | 帕特尔总是第一个来 |
[02:52] | Then she’d come and help him open up. | 然后她再来帮着他看店 |
[02:54] | Okay, what’d she have to say for herself? | 好的 她有什么要说的吗 |
[02:55] | Not much. She’s pretty shaken up. | 没什么 她受了惊吓 |
[02:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:59] | She’s also 5’2″, maybe 125 pounds. | 她身高1米57 大概57公斤 |
[03:02] | As I recall, Emily Mathis from Syracuse | 我可记得 雪城的艾米丽·马西斯 |
[03:05] | was 5′ and 100 pounds, | 才1米52 45公斤 |
[03:07] | and she stabbed her husband 17 times. | 而她捅了她丈夫17刀 |
[03:09] | As I recall, little Emily | 而我记得 小个子艾米丽 |
[03:10] | stabbed her husband while he was unconscious. | 是在她丈夫昏迷的时候捅伤他的 |
[03:12] | And as I recall, little Emily | 我记得的是 小个子艾米丽 |
[03:14] | smacked him over the head with a 40-pound mallet. | 用一根18公斤的木槌砸烂了她丈夫的脑袋 |
[03:16] | – Are you always right? – Mostly. | – 你永远都是对的吗 – 差不多吧 |
[03:19] | All right, I’ll check her out again. | 好吧 我会再查一下她的 |
[03:21] | – Thank you. – Hey. | – 多谢 – 嘿 |
[03:22] | What do you got? | 你查到了什么 |
[03:24] | So it appears this young man died of asphyxiation. | 看来这个小伙子死于窒息 |
[03:26] | There’s minimal trauma to the nostrils. | 鼻孔处有微小创伤 |
[03:27] | No ligature marks. | 没有勒痕 |
[03:29] | Honestly, I can’t be certain what the cause of death | 说实话 只有我把他给解剖了 |
[03:31] | is until I open him up. | 我才能确定他的死因 |
[03:32] | Well, whatever it was, he put up a fight. | 好吧 不管死因为何 他有努力反击过 |
[04:01] | Hey, Al, uh, have you had the… | 嗨 艾尔 呃 你有见过… |
[04:03] | Sandra Russo. | 桑德拉·露丝 |
[04:05] | – It’s been a long time. – Hello, Al. | – 好久不见 – 你好 艾尔 |
[04:07] | I knew you’d be lurking around here somewhere. | 我知道你偷偷摸摸藏在这儿某个角落 |
[04:08] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[04:09] | Thought lurking was more your thing. | 我认为偷偷摸摸更像是你干的事儿 |
[04:11] | – Mm-hmm. – Okay, so you two have met. | – 嗯哼 – 好了 你们两以前见过 |
[04:12] | Well, Al, Captain Russo here… | 嗯 艾尔 露丝警监在这儿… |
[04:14] | Captain. Oh, of course you’ve made captain. | 警监 噢 你晋升为警监了 |
[04:17] | No, Al, Captain Russo, she’s… | 不 艾尔 露丝警监 她是… |
[04:19] | Actually, I’m here looking for some help. | 事实上 我是来寻求帮忙的 |
[04:22] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的吗 -嗯哼 |
[04:23] | What help could you possibly need? | 你需要什么样的帮助 |
[04:25] | Certainly not with your career, right? | 肯定无关你的事业 是吧 |
[04:26] | Going so well. | 蒸蒸日上 |
[04:28] | Maybe with a case? | 也许是个案件 |
[04:29] | Did the commissioner ask you to do some real police work? | 行政长官让你来完成警方任务了吗 |
[04:32] | You got all excited, and then you remembered | 你很是激动 然后你才想起来 |
[04:34] | you don’t know what that is? | 你其实根本不知道那是什么 |
[04:36] | Actually, the commissioner did ask me to do a job. | 事实上 行政长官确实让我来做点事 |
[04:38] | Very good. And I do need your help. | 很好 我确实需要你帮忙 |
[04:41] | Well, we’re kinda busy here at Major Crimes, Captain Russo. | 好吧 我们重案组还是很忙的 露丝警监 |
[04:44] | If the commissioner wants our help, | 要是行政长官想要我们帮忙 |
[04:46] | he could start by giving us a new boss. | 他可以从给我们一个新上司开始 |
[04:47] | Oh, he has. | 噢 他给了 |
[04:48] | He has? | 他给了 |
[04:52] | You got to be kidding me. | 你这是在玩儿我吧 |
[04:53] | No. I would have given you some warning, | 不 我本可以事先提醒你 |
[04:56] | but I just decided not to. | 但我决定还是算了 |
[04:59] | You’re the new head of Major Crimes? | 你是重案组的新上司 |
[05:02] | Al, look, for the last two years, | 艾尔 看吧 最近这两年 |
[05:04] | Major Crimes has been the jewel in this police force | 重案组是警方的招牌 |
[05:06] | mostly due to you and your brilliant partner. | 大部分归功于你和你聪明的搭档 |
[05:09] | I’m just here to keep that jewel sparkling. | 我只是来让这招牌保持闪闪发光的 |
[05:12] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[05:14] | Yours, like it always was, is to take the credit. | 你的工作 一如既往 不过是抢占功劳 |
[05:16] | Hmm. That’s funny. | 嗯 真有意思 |
[05:18] | I remember you didn’t mind taking credit eight years ago. | 我记得八年前你可不介意被抢功劳 |
[05:22] | Or do you still not want to talk about that? | 或者还是你不想提及往事 |
[05:24] | I’m not talking about Tendler. | 我不想提滕德勒 |
[05:25] | Not now, not ever. | 现在不想 以后也不想 |
[05:29] | Welcome to Major Crimes, Captain Russo. | 欢迎来到重案组 露丝警监 |
[05:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:34] | This is gonna be great. | 还不错 |
[05:36] | So I haven’t looked at the samples | 我还没查看来自帕特尔 |
[05:37] | – from Patel’s nasal cavity yet. – Okay. | – 鼻子里的样本 -好的 |
[05:39] | But I did find subdural hemorrhaging around the nose | 但我确实发现了鼻周和口周的副硬膜下出血 |
[05:41] | and mouth probably caused by pinching the nose shut | 大概是因为掐着鼻子 |
[05:44] | and holding the jaw closed. | 和锁着下巴而引起的 |
[05:46] | How does that work? | 那是怎么做到的 |
[05:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:52] | Okay, so you see this a lot in human smuggling, right? | 好了 在偷渡中你会看到很多这样的例子 |
[05:55] | You got a truckload of cargo at a checkpoint, | 你驾着一辆载满货物的货车开过检查站 |
[05:57] | somebody’s coughing, sick, | 有人生病 咳嗽 |
[05:59] | or they just won’t be quiet. | 或者他们只是不肯安静下来 |
[06:00] | Coyotes got a quick way of shutting ’em up. | 小喽啰们有一个快速的办法来让他们安静下来 |
[06:08] | What? I did a year with I.C.E. Down in Yuma. | 怎么了 我在尤马的移民及海关执法局呆了一年 |
[06:11] | Why would somebody want to shut this guy up? | 为什么有人想要这个人闭嘴 |
[06:13] | I don’t know, but when you find out, let me know. | 我不知道 但当你们查出来之后 记得告诉我 |
[06:19] | Hey, so the Patel kid checks out. | 嘿 这个帕特尔小子查完了 |
[06:21] | He’s squeaky clean. | 他的背景一干二净 |
[06:23] | He’s got a family back in Mumbai, India. | 他有一家子人在印度孟买 |
[06:24] | Landlord says he’s a great tenant. | 房东说他是个合格的房客 |
[06:26] | Apparently,he sends a quarter of his paycheck home each week. | 显然 每周他都把四分之一的收入寄回家 |
[06:28] | Sure it’s going to his parents? | 确定那是寄给他父母的 |
[06:30] | Got nothing from the FBI or Homeland. | 联邦调查局和国土安全部都没查到什么 |
[06:32] | I mean, I’ll keep digging, Al, | 我是说 我会继续查下去的 艾尔 |
[06:33] | but I don’t make this kid for a terrorist. | 但我不觉得这小子是个恐怖主义者 |
[06:36] | Let’s be sure. | 还是要确认一下 |
[06:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:39] | So, uh, you and the captain, you, um, | 那么 呃 你和那个警监 你们 呃 |
[06:43] | you go back a little, yeah? | 你们过去有些交集 是吗 |
[06:44] | A little. | 一点点 |
[06:47] | Well, hey, old times, right? | 嗯 旧日往事 是吧 |
[06:49] | Very old times. | 非常旧 |
[06:55] | Hey, so we got a cause of death on Sunil Patel. | 嘿 我们知道苏尼尔·帕特尔的死因了 |
[06:58] | – Interesting. – Care to share with the class? | – 很有意思呢 – 介意跟大家分享一下吗 |
[07:01] | It’s like a two-handed suffocation thingy, | 就大概是个双手窒息的事儿 |
[07:03] | barehanded maybe. | 徒手杀人 |
[07:04] | – Barehanded? – Well, you pinch the nose shut, | – 空手 – 嗯 掐紧了鼻子 |
[07:07] | you hold the mouth closed like… yeah. | 捂住了嘴巴 就像… |
[07:09] | Well, turn around. I’ll show you. | 好了 转过身来 我给你展示一下 |
[07:10] | – Uh, no. – Okay. | – 噢 不 – 好吧 |
[07:12] | Jay, do a cross check for that MO in other homicides. | 杰 把这个杀人手法和其它凶杀案对比核查一下 |
[07:14] | You got it, Boss. | 收到 老大 |
[07:16] | Who’s, uh, who’s the new suit? | 那是 呃 那个新来的套装女人是谁 |
[07:18] | Ah, that’s your new boss, Captain Sandra Russo. | 噢 那是你的新上司 桑德拉·露丝警监 |
[07:22] | Well, she looks, uh, she looks pretty tough. | 呃 她看起来 嗯 她看起来很严肃 |
[07:23] | – Any first impressions? – Known her a while. | – 第一印象怎么样 – 认识她有一阵子了 |
[07:25] | She was my lieutenant back at the 117. | 在117分队的时候 她是我的警督 |
[07:28] | Only stuck around for a cup of coffee. | 只为了一杯咖啡待在那儿 |
[07:29] | Long enough to make captain anyway. | 不知怎样就晋升为警监了 |
[07:33] | Sounds like there’s a story there. | 听起来这里面有故事 |
[07:34] | Ah, nothing worth telling. | 不值一提 |
[07:36] | All right, well, perhaps I should introduce myself. | 好吧 看来 我应该去做个自我介绍 |
[07:40] | – Ah. – How’s my hair? | – 嗯 – 我的发型如何 |
[07:43] | Yeah, your hair is good. | – 哦 你发型好着呢 |
[07:44] | Hey, Al, I might have something for you on Patel. | 嘿 艾尔 我给你查到了一些帕特尔的事情 |
[07:47] | There was a similar homicide last night at a private club | 昨晚在一家私人俱乐部发生了一场类似的凶杀案 |
[07:49] | over on East 81st Street. | 在东81大街上 |
[07:50] | They found a body this morning. | 今天早上他们发现一具尸体 |
[07:52] | Preliminary on-scene coroner’s report says suffocation, | 现场法医初步报告上说是窒息而死 |
[07:54] | most likely by hand. | 很可能是用手 |
[07:58] | Well, cleaning crew found him, apparently. | 很显然 清洁人员发现了他 |
[08:00] | All right, Michael Liu, | 好的 迈克尔·刘 |
[08:01] | some big international finance hotshot. | 国际金融大亨 |
[08:04] | Look at this place. | 看看这地方 |
[08:05] | – It’s a sex club at a bar. – You a regular here? | – 这是个酒吧里的性俱乐部 – 你是这儿的常客吗 |
[08:07] | Well, you know, I’m a friendly guy. | 好吧 你要知道 我是个善于交际的人 |
[08:11] | Come on. The body’s in the back. | 行了 尸体在那后面 |
[08:16] | All right. Okay, look. | 好了 来吧 看 |
[08:18] | We got hemorrhaging around the mouth, same MO as Patel. | 嘴周有出血 和帕特尔的凶杀手法一样 |
[08:22] | Two in one day. | 一天之内两宗命案 |
[08:23] | Someone’s on a mission. | 有人任务在身啊 |
[08:31] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[08:32] | – What? – Cologne. | – 什么 – 古龙水 |
[08:35] | I’m more of a body spray guy myself. | 我更倾向于喷体香剂 |
[08:37] | I bet you are, Denny. | 我打赌你是 丹尼 |
[08:39] | Well, it is very refreshing. | 好吧 这真是振奋人心 |
[08:40] | Listen, I want you to have Delina do a skin scrape | 听着 我要你去让黛丽拉刮下 |
[08:42] | of his face and his neck. | 他脸部和颈部的表皮 |
[08:44] | Your body scrape request is my command. | 你的表皮刮擦请求就是我的任务 |
[08:46] | Step away from the body. | 离尸体远一些 |
[08:47] | – I’m sorry. Excuse me? – Easy, easy, Drew. | – 不好意思 这是 – 冷静 冷静 德鲁 |
[08:51] | Detective Wells, I’m Sandra Russo, your new captain. | 威尔斯警探 我是桑德拉·露丝 你的新警监 |
[08:55] | I have heard so much about you, | 对你我可是久仰大名 |
[08:56] | and it is such a pleasure for me to meet you. | 能见到你真是我莫大的荣幸 |
[08:59] | Well, it’s an honor to meet you too. | 能见到你也是我的荣幸 |
[09:01] | – Thank you. – This is Denny. | – 谢谢 – 这是丹尼 |
[09:04] | Yeah, call me Denny. | 是的 叫我丹尼就好 |
[09:07] | Okay. Call me whatever you want. | 好吧 随便你怎么喊我 |
[09:09] | I mean, you’re the captain, so… | 我是说 你是警监嘛 所以… |
[09:11] | Detective Padilla. | 帕迪拉警探 |
[09:12] | So I hate to start off on the wrong foot, | 我不想出师不利 |
[09:15] | but this is Special Agent Drew Miller, | 这位是特别探员德鲁·米勒 |
[09:17] | and the Bureau’s gonna run with this one. | 联邦局会接管这桩案件 |
[09:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:22] | Well, because, as you’re aware, Detective, | 好吧 因为 就你所见 警探 |
[09:23] | when the FBI has an ongoing case, | 当联邦调查局有一桩进行中的案件时 |
[09:26] | the NYPD generally defers to | 纽约警局通常会尊重 |
[09:29] | a Bureau request for jurisdiction, | 联邦司法权的请求 |
[09:30] | and that’s what’s happening right now. | 正如现在这样 |
[09:32] | I’ll be taking it from here. | 我会从现在开始接手 |
[09:33] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[09:34] | What exactly is the FBI investigating? | 联邦调查局到底在查什么 |
[09:37] | Sorry, that’s confidential. | 抱歉 这是机密 |
[09:40] | All right, we’re done here. | 好了 我们的任务结束了 |
[09:42] | I like how you didn’t take his shit. | 我就喜欢你没被他吓到的样子 |
[09:44] | Yeah, well, I’m just getting started. | 哦 我才刚开始呢 |
[09:46] | This is gonna be fun. | 这会很有意思的 |
[09:52] | – Hey, Delina. – Hey. | – 嗨 黛丽拉 – 嗨 |
[09:55] | So what’s going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[09:57] | Suddenly I get a directive to give everything I got on Liu | 我突然收到命令说 要把查到的关于刘的所有事 |
[10:00] | to the feds and only the feds. | 都报告给联邦警察 也只能上报给他们 |
[10:01] | Well, I would think of it | 其实吧 我觉得 |
[10:03] | as less of a directive and more of a, you know, suggestion. | 这其实不是个命令 而更像是 你知道的 建议 |
[10:06] | Is that right? Got it. | 真是这样吗 我知道了 |
[10:09] | All right, well, | 好了 |
[10:11] | I can pretty much confirm the cause of death | 我差不多可以确定 |
[10:12] | on Michael Liu is the same as Patel. | 迈克尔·刘和帕特尔的死因是一致的 |
[10:14] | Manual suffocation. | 徒手窒息 |
[10:16] | But here’s the interesting part. | 不过这儿还有些有意思的事 |
[10:17] | You smelled something on Liu, | 在刘身上你闻到些味道 |
[10:18] | – right? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吧 – 嗯哼 |
[10:19] | – Like a cologne? – Yeah. | – 像是古龙水的味道 – 没错 |
[10:20] | Some kinda cologne was on Sunil Patel too. | 苏尼尔·帕特尔身上有一样的味道 |
[10:23] | – Really? – Around the mouth and nose. | – 真的吗 -在嘴周和鼻周 |
[10:24] | It was faint, but it was definitely there. | 虽然不明显 但是肯定有 |
[10:26] | Check that out. | 看看呢 |
[10:28] | – Lavender, tea tree, ambergris. – Right. | – 薰衣草 茶树 龙涎香 – 没错 |
[10:31] | I mixed some up for you. | 我给你混合了一些 |
[10:32] | Now, it might not be exact, | 这可能并不完全一致 |
[10:34] | but you’ll get the idea. Here. | 但你可以大概感受一下 给你 |
[10:40] | Do you smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[10:42] | – What? – Cologne. | – 什么 – 古龙 |
[10:45] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[10:46] | Thank you, Delina. | 多谢了 黛丽拉 |
[10:47] | No problem. Any time. | 不用客气 随时为你效劳 |
[10:50] | All right, I just sent you the report. | 好了 我刚把检查报告发给你了 |
[10:52] | You did? | 你发了 |
[10:52] | Yep. | 没错 |
[10:54] | Oh, boy. | 噢 老天 |
[10:55] | Shit’s about to hit the fan. | 麻烦要上身咯 |
[10:59] | What part of “We’re out of this case” | 都说了”我们不再管这个案件”了 |
[11:01] | do you and your partner not understand? | 你和你搭档是没听懂吗 |
[11:03] | We just got this email to Major Crimes | 我们刚发现一封邮件 |
[11:06] | directed to Detective Wells from the medical examiner’s office | 来自法医办公室 发给重案组威尔斯警探 |
[11:09] | regarding a certain Michael Liu. What’s that? | 是关于一个叫做迈克尔·刘的人的 这是怎么回事儿 |
[11:10] | We’re not trying to muscle in on the feds, | 我们不是想要硬掺和进联邦警察的事里 |
[11:13] | but these homicides are related. | 只是这些凶杀案是有关联的 |
[11:14] | All right, I hear you, but you know what? | 好了好了 我听见了 但你知道吗 |
[11:16] | You two have lived up to the hype, but listen to me, | 你两真是名副其实的倔 但是听我说 |
[11:19] | I’m here to support you. | 我在这儿是来支持你们的 |
[11:21] | The best way to support us is to let us do our thing. | 支持我们最好的方式就是放手让我们做我们该做的 |
[11:24] | Look, I’m gonna tell you the department is very, | 听着 我想说整个部门都 |
[11:25] | very happy with your solve rate, | 对你们的破案率非常满意 |
[11:27] | but your success comes with a cost. | 但你们的成功背后也是有代价的 |
[11:29] | There are cops in every precinct | 各个辖区里都有警察在问 |
[11:31] | asking why they can’t do things the Carrie Wells way. | 为什么他们不能像凯莉·威尔斯一样肆意做事 |
[11:34] | I wish I could tell ’em. | 我真希望我能告诉他们原因 |
[11:35] | But that’s not your job. | 不过那不是你的工作 |
[11:37] | – That’s my job. – Oh. | – 那是我的职责 – 哦 |
[11:39] | And my answer is from now on, | 而且我的回答就是 从现在开始 |
[11:41] | this department is not gonna be run | 重案组再也不能像 |
[11:43] | like some rogue branch of the NYPD. | 某些纽约警局的流氓分部一样运作了 |
[11:46] | We are going to follow the standard rules and | 我们要遵从这个部门的标准规定 |
[11:49] | procedures of this department. | 和章程 |
[11:50] | Rules and procedures? | 规定和章程 |
[11:52] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[11:53] | Got to love that. | 我真会爱死这新规定的 |
[11:54] | What, you have something to say? You know what? | 怎么了 你有什么想说的吗 你知道什么 |
[11:57] | I think you were right the first time. | 我觉得你最开始是对的 |
[12:00] | Let’s just not talk about Tendler now. | 现在就不提滕德勒了 |
[12:01] | Oh, and please make sure your partner | 哦 还有请确保你的搭档已经 |
[12:03] | understands my concerns. | 明白我的顾虑 |
[12:05] | Oh, I will. | 哦 我会的 |
[12:10] | All right, Do you got it? | 好了 你明白了吗 |
[12:12] | What’s with the cloak and dagger? | 为什么要这样偷偷摸摸的行动 |
[12:13] | – What’s up, Carrie? – It’s complicated. | – 发生了什么 凯莉 – 这很复杂 |
[12:15] | All right, so what we’re doing, is it illegal? | 好吧 那我们做的事 是非法的吗 |
[12:17] | Come on, Jay, you know me. | 拜托 杰 你是知道我的 |
[12:19] | – You’re right. It’s illegal. – Listen to me. | – 说的也是 这一定是非法的 – 听我说 |
[12:21] | There’s a fine line between illegal and legal. | 合法与非法之间只有一条很细微的分界线 |
[12:23] | And I don’t have time for all the politics on this one. | 而且我也没时间在这件事上搞政治手段 |
[12:26] | There is a direct connection | 迈克尔·刘和苏尼尔·帕特尔之间 |
[12:28] | between Michael Liu and Sunil Patel. | 有非常直接的联系 |
[12:31] | The MO, the cologne. | 作案手法和古龙香水 |
[12:33] | Everything I get on Liu… | 我在刘身上查到的所有事… |
[12:35] | Gets you one step closer to finding Patel’s killer. | 都能帮我离查到杀害帕特尔的凶手更近 |
[12:37] | Exactly. So hand it over. | 就是这样 那么把文件给我吧 |
[12:38] | Okay, very interesting guy, this Mr. Liu. | 好吧 这个刘先生很有意思 |
[12:41] | A couple years ago a bunch of hackers | 几年前 有一群黑客 |
[12:43] | tried to shut down the New York Stock Exchange. | 试图叫停纽约证券交易 |
[12:45] | Michael Liu was a person of interest. | 迈克尔·刘便是其中一名嫌犯 |
[12:48] | The defense couldn’t find anything concrete | 国防部没找到任何切实有效的证据 |
[12:49] | to tie him to the operation. | 把他和那次行动联系起来 |
[12:51] | You see, the exchange | 你看 证券交易 |
[12:52] | is one of the most secure sites in the world. | 是世界上最安全的网站之一 |
[12:54] | You need a direct line in, | 你必须直接登录 |
[12:55] | and without any proof of that, the case fell apart. | 因为没有任何证据 那个案件只能不了了之了 |
[12:57] | All right, and what has Mr. Liu been up to since then? | 那么 在那之后 刘先生都做了些什么 |
[13:00] | Well, | 好的 |
[13:01] | Mr. Liu was pitching some huge hush-hush deal all over town. | 刘先生在镇里负责一些巨额的地下交易 |
[13:05] | Met with big-money people. | 会见一些有钱的大佬 |
[13:06] | The fed’s been keeping a pretty close eye on him though. | 联邦警察一直紧盯着他的行踪 |
[13:14] | I’ve seen him before. What’s his name? | 我以前见过他 他叫什么名字 |
[13:16] | That would be Philippe Huet. | 那是菲利普·休特 |
[13:18] | Big securities trader. | 大额证券交易商 |
[13:20] | He was at Patel’s crime scene right near the deli. | 他就在帕特尔的犯罪现场 熟食店的边上 |
[13:23] | Well, that makes sense ’cause Philippe Huet just | 好吧 这说得通 因为菲利普·休特才刚刚 |
[13:26] | started a trading company that he runs out of his townhouse, | 卖了他的小别墅来开了一家交易公司 |
[13:28] | which coincidentally is right next door | 那家公司正好就在 |
[13:30] | to the Deli News deli. | Deli News熟食店边上 |
[13:32] | So maybe Philippe Huet | 那么也许菲利普·休特 |
[13:34] | is our connection between the two victims. | 就是将两名受害者联系起来的关键人物 |
[13:38] | You got it, boss. Good job. | 你成功了 老大 干得好 |
[13:40] | Substances found on Patel’s face and neck | 在帕特尔脸上和脖子上找到的物质 |
[13:42] | definitively match those found on Michael Liu. | 已确定和在迈克尔·刘身上找到的一致 |
[13:45] | The two men were killed by the same person. | 这两个人是被同一人所杀 |
[13:47] | – That’s interesting. – Even more interesting, | – 这真值得玩味 – 还有更有意思的 |
[13:49] | Philip Huet who met with Michael Liu yesterday morning | 昨天早上见过迈克尔·刘的菲利普·休特 |
[13:52] | lives right next door to the Patel murder scene. | 就住在帕特尔凶杀现场的边上 |
[13:55] | Honestly, Russo, | 说真的 露丝 |
[13:56] | I can’t believe we’re still talking about this. | 我真不敢相信我们还要来谈这个 |
[13:57] | Well, Detective Burns and Wells | 好吧 彭斯和威尔斯警探 |
[13:59] | may have linked Philippe Huet to both murders. | 已经把菲利普·休特和两场凶案联系起来了 |
[14:01] | Look, | 听着 |
[14:03] | I don’t want to have to call the deputy director on this. | 我可不想为了这点事惊动副局长 |
[14:05] | Oh, oh, you don’t have to. | 哦哦 你不用这样 |
[14:07] | I’m right here, Drew. | 我在这儿呢 德鲁 |
[14:09] | Deputy Meltzer, sir. | 梅尔泽局长 长官 |
[14:11] | We’ve already taken a lead on this. | 我们已经接手这起案件了 |
[14:13] | – Not anymore. – Captain Russo’s team | – 到此为止了 – 露丝警监小组 |
[14:15] | has developed some solid leads, | 已经发现了不少确实的线索 |
[14:16] | and I want all operational command on this | 而且我希望 这次的所有行动指挥 |
[14:18] | to come from Major Crimes. | 都由重案组负责 |
[14:21] | – Are you sure, sir? – I am. | – 你确定吗 长官 – 我确定 |
[14:22] | Get them up to speed, | 告诉他们最新情况 |
[14:24] | and the Bureau will provide tactical support as needed. | 必要的话 局里会提供战术支持 |
[14:26] | – Nice work, Captain.- Thank you. | – 做得好 警督 – 谢谢 |
[14:29] | Well, | 好了 |
[14:30] | looks like we’re partnering up on this one, Agent Miller. | 看起来在这个案件上我们要通力合作了 米勒探员 |
[14:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:36] | For the past two weeks, we’ve been hearing chatter | 过去两周里 我们听到 |
[14:39] | about an imminent electronic attack on the NYSE. | 即将针对纽约证券交易所网络袭击的传言 |
[14:42] | We know Huet’s been constructing a supercomputer cluster | 我们知道休特在搭建超级计算机群 |
[14:44] | with various financial hypercube architectures | 和数个资金超立方结构 |
[14:46] | in the basement of his townhouse. | 就在他小别墅的地下室里 |
[14:48] | There’s nothing really illegal about building | 搭建一个快速计算机群来赚更多的钱 |
[14:50] | a fast computer to make more money. | 也并不是什么特别非法的事 |
[14:51] | Well, let’s just say Huet’s motives are somewhat suspect. | 好吧 那么先说休特的动机有些可疑 |
[14:54] | Both his parents worked for the UN in Yemen. | 他的父母都曾在也门的联合国工作 |
[14:57] | They were accidentally killed in an American drone strike. | 他们都在美国无人机袭击下意外丧生 |
[15:00] | Well, then why kill Michael Liu? | 那么 为什么要杀迈克尔·刘呢 |
[15:01] | We think Huet was working with Liu | 我们认为休特和刘在合作筹划 |
[15:03] | on another attack on the Exchange, | 另一次交易所袭击 |
[15:05] | but Liu had a weakness for the boy bars | 但是刘喜欢泡酒吧 |
[15:09] | and he liked to drink and he liked to talk. | 而且他喜欢喝酒 还喜欢乱说话 |
[15:11] | Lethal combination. | 致命的组合 |
[15:13] | But if you’re so concerned about Huet, | 但你要是这么顾虑休特 |
[15:15] | why not just take a look at his computers? | 为什么不直接去查看他的电脑呢 |
[15:16] | Well, at this point, concern is just about all we got. | 然而 目前为止 我们只是顾虑而已 |
[15:19] | – Not enough for a warrant. – Of course, | – 还不足以让我们申请搜查令 – 那是自然 |
[15:20] | if he were to voluntarily invite someone into his house, | 如果他自愿邀请别人去他家的话 |
[15:24] | you may not need a warrant. | 你也就不需要搜查令了 |
[15:26] | With all the SCC scrutiny he’s been under, | 在市议会的审查下 |
[15:28] | he’s not letting anybody close. | 他可不会让任何人靠近他 |
[15:30] | Unless he wants her close. | 除非他希望她接近他 |
[15:33] | Who we talking about here? | 我们在说谁呢 |
[15:35] | You really think she can get in? | 你真的觉得她能混进去 |
[15:37] | Oh, she can get in. | 恩 她一定能行 |
[15:45] | The 2011 Montrechats are drinking beautifully now. | 这是2011年的Montrechats酒 |
[15:51] | Adam, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 亚当 很抱歉来打扰 |
[15:52] | I just want to thank you for the recommendation | 我就是想来感谢你给我 |
[15:54] | of the ’05 Lynch-Bages. It was wonderful, and I… | 对05年靓次伯红酒的推荐 它非常棒 我… |
[15:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:59] | Oh, wow. | 哦 哇 |
[16:00] | Oh, wow. I’m so sorry. | 哦 哇 我很抱歉 |
[16:02] | I’m… I’m Talia. | 我…我是塔莉亚 |
[16:04] | You’re Philippe Huet, right? | 你是菲利普·休特 对吧 |
[16:07] | You know me? | 你认得我 |
[16:08] | Well, I don’t know you know you, | 额 你应该不认识我 |
[16:10] | but I know you because of your “Forbes” Cover article | 但我认得你是因为几个月前 |
[16:13] | a couple months back. | 在福布斯封面上的文章 |
[16:15] | Wow. That article was something spectacular. | 哇 那篇文章写的真的是太棒了 |
[16:18] | I mean, what you said about emerging growth markets | 我是说 你写的那些关于新兴的成长型市场 |
[16:20] | and how they’re like wolves protecting their young. | 就像狼保护他们的幼崽一样 |
[16:23] | You know, I use that with my own staff. | 你知道么 我对我自己的员工就用了这种方法 |
[16:25] | Nurture and protection. | 哺育和保护 |
[16:27] | It was the perfect metaphor. | 那是个完美的比喻 |
[16:29] | I’m just babbling on here like a crazy person. | 我就只是在这儿像个疯子一样胡说 |
[16:32] | So sorry. The point is that I… | 十分对不起 重点是我… |
[16:33] | What is the point? | 重点是什么? |
[16:35] | Well, you just look so much better in person | 其实你真人看起来 |
[16:37] | than you did on your cover. | 比封面照片帅多了 |
[16:42] | Join me for a drink. | 过来和我一起喝酒吧 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[16:52] | Are you in finance yourself? | 你是财政工作者么? |
[16:53] | No, I just have a little design firm | 不 我只是有个小设计公司 |
[16:55] | that you’ve probably never heard of. | 对于您来说微不足道 |
[16:57] | Philippe, we have work to do. | 菲利普 我们还有工作要做 |
[16:59] | Once my sister makes a plan like a business lunch, | 一旦我姐姐制定一个像工作午餐一样的计划 |
[17:02] | she just sticks to it, | 她就会坚持不懈的做下去 |
[17:04] | and any interruption… | 有任何的打扰… |
[17:06] | I’m going to let them know that you are running late, hmm? | 我会告诉他们你要去晚了 |
[17:11] | Oh. I don’t think she likes me. | 哦 我觉得她不喜欢我 |
[17:14] | I feel like I just busted in here | 我感觉我就像是个不速之客 |
[17:15] | and intruded on the whole… | 还打乱了这整个… |
[17:16] | Please. This is why I love New York. | 拜托 这就是为什么我喜欢纽约 |
[17:18] | You never know what’s going to happen. | 你从不会知道将要发生什么 |
[17:21] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[17:22] | This morning I never knew I’d be having a drink | 今天早上的时候我不会知道 |
[17:25] | with such a beautiful woman. | 我能和如此美丽的一位女士共饮 |
[17:28] | You say that to all the girls. | 你对所有女孩子都这么说 |
[17:29] | – You’re a flirt. – Well, I’m French. | -你是个花花公子 -因为我是法国人 |
[17:31] | You don’t… you don’t sound French. | 你…你口音听起来不像法国人 |
[17:34] | My mother is, but I went to school here. | 我妈是法国人 但我在这里上的学 |
[17:36] | And you know what they say. | 你知道他们都这么说 |
[17:37] | Frenchmen make the best… | 法国人能做最好的 |
[17:41] | croissant. | 牛角面包 |
[17:42] | Oh, oh, that was… that was a really bad joke. | 哦 好冷的笑话 |
[17:46] | That was terrible. Ahh. | 太冷了 啊 |
[17:49] | Paris is my favorite city in the whole world, though. | 巴黎可是我在这个世界上最喜欢的城市 |
[17:52] | And what are your favorite spots? | 那你最喜欢的地方是哪里? |
[17:53] | Well, Musée Rodin | 罗丹博物馆 |
[17:55] | and that little carousel at the base of the Eiffel Tower. | 还有埃菲尔铁塔下的旋转木马 |
[17:58] | I think it’s very charming. | 我觉得它十分有魅力 |
[18:00] | Touristy, but charming. | 游客常去 但是很有魅力 |
[18:01] | Do you have a favorite restaurant? | 你在那里有最爱的餐厅么? |
[18:04] | La Fontaine de Mars La Fontaine de Mars. | |
[18:06] | – You know Paris very well. – I love Paris. | -你很了解巴黎啊 -我爱巴黎 |
[18:10] | Oh, I really should go. | 啊 我该走了 |
[18:14] | My sister is going to be furious, | 我姐姐会暴怒的 |
[18:16] | but I want to meet with you afterwards. | 但我之后还想见你 |
[18:18] | I’d love to. I should be done in an hour. | 我很想见你 我应该在一小时之后就忙完了 |
[18:21] | Where should we meet? | 我们该在哪里见面? |
[18:22] | Do you know Sag Harbor? | 你知道萨格港么? |
[18:24] | Of course I know Sag Harbor, | 我当然知道了 |
[18:25] | but I can’t get there in an hour at this time of day. | 但这个时间我没法在一个小时之内过去 |
[18:28] | Actually, I can. | 但是我可以 |
[18:35] | Chopper on the roof. You got to be kidding me. | 上了直升机 你一定是在逗我 |
[18:37] | Hey, LaGuardia’s backtracking all the outgoing flight data. | 嘿 拉瓜迪亚机场在追踪所有的外出的航班信息 |
[18:40] | We should know any minute. | 我们应该很快就知道了 |
[18:41] | – She’ll be okay. – Of course she will. | -她会没事的 -当然了 |
[18:43] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[18:44] | Hmm, she’s a force of nature, isn’t she? | 嗯 她有种自然的力量,不是吗? |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:48] | Sometimes I feel like a storm chaser. | 有时候我觉得我就是个风暴猎人 |
[18:52] | Hey, LaGuardia tracked ’em | 嘿 拉瓜迪亚机场在长岛的东面 |
[18:55] | to the east end of Long Island,South Fork. | 南福克周 找到了他们 |
[18:56] | Philippe has a place out there, apparently. | 显然菲利普在那儿有房子 |
[19:04] | That helicopter ride was something, but this is… wow. | 刚刚那直升机坐的是不错 但这…也太棒了吧 |
[19:09] | – It’s the weekend home. – It’s huge. | -这是我周末住的房子 -这也太大了 |
[19:11] | – You’re really rich, aren’t you? – I’m a little. | -你很有钱,不是吗? -有一点 |
[19:13] | – You’re a little bit rich? – A little teeny. | -有一点有钱? -有一点太小了 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry to interrupt, | 先生 佷抱歉打断您 |
[19:15] | but you’re needed in the study, sir. | 但是你需要去书房了 |
[19:17] | But we just got here. | 但我们才刚到这儿 |
[19:18] | Manette says it’s important. | 曼内特说是很重要的事 |
[19:20] | Oh, Manette again. | 哦 又是曼内特 |
[19:23] | I’ll try to get this over as quickly as possible. | 我会用最快的速度解决这事的 |
[19:25] | All right. I can take care of myself. | 好吧 我能照顾好自己的 |
[19:27] | You know, I’m used to being on my own. | 你知道 我以及习惯一个人了 |
[19:35] | – You a regular here? – Well, you know, | -你是这儿的常客么? -额 你知道的 |
[19:37] | I’m a friendly guy. | 我是个善于交际的人 |
[19:44] | Hi Meteor Cola. | Hi Meteor可乐 |
[19:46] | I thought you could only get that stuff in Shanghai. | 我以为这东西只能在上海买到[吐槽:上海有这东西吗……] |
[19:48] | – I used to love it. – A few places | -我以前很爱它 -我觉得 现在有几个地方卖它 |
[19:50] | sell them now, I think, but they’re not easy to come by. | 但它也不是很容易能买到的 |
[19:54] | Deshu’s very particular about his stash. | 德叔对他的存货要求很特别 |
[19:56] | Touch them at your peril. | 碰它们你就危险了 |
[20:01] | – Here you are, sir. – Thank you. | -先生 这是您的酒 -谢谢 |
[20:04] | So do you have family in France or no? | 那你在巴黎有家人么? |
[20:07] | No. My parents were killed in an accident several years ago. | 没有 我父母在几年前的一次意外中过世了 |
[20:12] | They were working in a very dangerous part of the world. | 他们曾在一个很危险的地方工作 |
[20:15] | They knew the risks. | 他们也知道那风险 |
[20:17] | Still it’s… it’s hard. | 但这仍旧很难 |
[20:19] | Sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:20] | So then it’s just you and your sister? | 那么 你家就你和你姐姐? |
[20:23] | Yeah, we’re all that’s left. | 是的 就剩下我们了 |
[20:25] | Would you ever move back to Paris? | 你还会搬回巴黎么? |
[20:26] | No, my work is here now. | 不 我现在的工作在这里 |
[20:28] | But I thought you quit the bank. | 但我以为你放弃了银行的工作了 |
[20:29] | I did. | 我是放弃了银行的工作 |
[20:30] | – Now I’m my own boss. – Oh. | -现在我是我自己的老板 -哦 |
[20:32] | I’m setting up a trading firm with a direct link | 我正在建立一个与证券交易所直接相连的 |
[20:34] | to the stock exchange. | 交易公司 |
[20:36] | That is if your government will allow me. | 前提是你们政府会允许我的话 |
[20:39] | Will allow you? | 会允许你 |
[20:40] | Your Securities Exchange Commission | 你们的证券交易委员会 |
[20:42] | treats me like I’m a criminal. | 把我像罪犯一样对待 |
[20:44] | It’s like I’m under constant surveillance. | 就像我是一个嫌犯一样不间断监视我 |
[20:47] | You’re very interesting, you know. | 你知道的 你很有趣 |
[20:49] | Mysterious. | 有神秘感 |
[20:52] | Well, mystery has a price. | 嗯 但神秘是要付出代价的 |
[20:54] | Sometimes I feel like I can’t trust anyone. | 有时我感觉我谁都不能信任 |
[20:57] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[21:03] | Sorry to interrupt, Philippe. | 不好意思打断你 菲利普 |
[21:07] | Jakarta. | 雅加达 |
[21:09] | Now? We weren’t expecting to hear from them till tomorrow. | 现在吗 我们不是以为明天才能回复我们吗 |
[21:12] | Early risers. | 他们有眼光 |
[21:15] | Tell them I’ll be right there. | 告诉他们我马上就到 |
[21:21] | Why do I get the feeling that your sister’s | 为什么我有种感觉 |
[21:23] | never going to let us have a moment alone? | 你姐姐永远都不会让我们独处 |
[21:24] | Listen, let me just handle this call, | 听着 先让我接这个电话 |
[21:26] | and then I swear, no more interruptions. | 在这之后 我发誓不会再有任何打扰 |
[21:32] | Stay the night. | 今晚留下吧 |
[21:36] | I want you to stay with me. | 我想让你和我呆在一起 |
[21:38] | I would like that very much. | 我很愿意留下来 |
[21:40] | Let me go deal with Jakarta. | 让我去处理雅加达的事 |
[21:50] | You know, this guy Huet sounds like he has some anger issues. | 你知道吗 我感觉休特这个家伙有些情绪问题 |
[21:54] | Assaulted an English banker when some minor deal fell through. | 在生意受挫时攻击了一位英国商人 |
[21:58] | Suspect in two other assaults in an airport in the Maldives. | 还是马尔代夫机场两起人身攻击的嫌疑人 |
[22:02] | Also charged with drunk and disorderly. | 还被指控酒驾和扰乱社会秩序 |
[22:07] | Jay, watch the car. | 杰 看好车 |
[22:10] | You watch your back, Boss. | 你小心点 头儿 |
[22:15] | – I hope you like the room. – Yeah, it’s gorgeous. | – 我希望你能喜欢这间屋 – 我喜欢 很漂亮 |
[22:17] | I mean, I may never leave. | 我意思是 我有点乐不思蜀 |
[22:19] | If you need anything, dial seven on the house phone. | 如果你需要什么 就用房内电话播7就行了 |
[22:21] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[22:38] | – What are you doing? – What are you still doing here? | – 你在这儿做什么? – 你倒是还在这儿做什么? |
[22:40] | It’s the middle of the night. | 这都三更半夜了 |
[22:42] | It is not the middle of the night. | 这哪是三更半夜 |
[22:43] | 00 at night. Besides, I like it here. | 只是0点而已 再说 我很中意这儿 |
[22:45] | – I feel rich. – Well, you’re not. | – 就像我是有钱人一样 – 现实是残酷的 你不是有钱人 |
[22:47] | I’m getting you out of here before you get yourself killed. | 我要在你把自己害死之前带走 |
[22:49] | I’m not gonna get myself killed. | 我不会害死自己 |
[22:50] | You’re gonna get me killed. | 你才会害死我 |
[22:53] | He trusts me. It’s fine. | 他信任我 放心 |
[22:55] | Okay, he trusts you. Trust this. | 好吧 他信任你 那你信它吧 |
[22:58] | Talia Oberfeld would never carry a gun. | 塔利亚·欧本菲尔德永远都不会持枪 |
[23:00] | Who are you? Meryl Streep? | 你以为你是梅丽尔·斯特里普吗[被认为是电影史上最伟大的女演员] |
[23:01] | – Take the gun. – Talia. Talia. | – 把枪拿去 – 塔利亚 塔利亚 |
[23:05] | Are you decent? | 你还好吗? |
[23:07] | Never. | 特别好 |
[23:09] | Sorry. That phone call was a disaster. | 抱歉 那通电话简直是场灾难 |
[23:12] | – It went on way too long. – Oh. | – 持续的时间太长了 – 哦 |
[23:14] | Nightcap? | 睡前小酌? |
[23:15] | It’s the middle of the night, | 已经深夜了 |
[23:16] | and I have had such an exciting day | 再加上我今天也玩得很累 |
[23:18] | with the helicopter ride and everything. | 还有坐直升机等等 |
[23:20] | Do you mind if I pick up where we left off tomorrow? | 不介意的话请让我们明天继续? |
[23:24] | Tomorrow. Be my date. | 就明天 做我的伴侣 |
[23:27] | I’m hosting a party at Solstice. | 我会在Solstice举办场派对 |
[23:28] | Yes. Yes, and I’ll make you a deal. | 好的 我答应你 |
[23:30] | Since you’re letting me get my beauty rest tonight, | 看在今天让我睡个美容觉的份上 |
[23:33] | tomorrow… | 明天… |
[23:40] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 我任你摆布 |
[23:45] | Night. | 晚安 |
[23:51] | So he’s throwing a party at Solstice tomorrow. | 所以说他明天将会在Solstice举办派对 |
[23:55] | Which is great. | 也就对我很有利 |
[23:56] | I’ll get another chance to dress up and role play and… | 我又可以好好打扮和继续假扮和… |
[23:59] | I wish he was having it at his townhouse, though. | 不过我倒是希望他能在他城区里的别墅举办 |
[24:00] | That way I could get a look and see if his servers are there. | 那样我就能看他服务器在不在那 |
[24:03] | Well, I’ll tell Miller and Captain Russo | 好吧 那我就跟米勒和罗绍队长 |
[24:05] | – that we will be there. – We? | – 说我们会去的 – 我们 |
[24:07] | After what I just saw, you’re not going alone. | 在目睹了刚刚那些事后 我不可能让你自己去 |
[24:09] | – Get out of here. – Yeah. | – 给老娘出去 – 遵旨 |
[24:22] | That’s absurd. | 这简直是荒谬之谈 |
[24:24] | Well, that’s unacceptable. | 是的 但这不能接受 |
[24:25] | – What’s wrong now? – The Solstice. | – 出了什么问题 – Solstice那里 |
[24:27] | It just got shut down by the health department. | 刚刚被卫生部给查封了 |
[24:29] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的 – 嗯哼 |
[24:31] | But, uh… | 但这… |
[24:32] | Wow. So your party… | 哇 那你的派对 |
[24:34] | Yeah, not happening. | 是啊 不会举办了 |
[24:35] | – Okay, well, I have an idea. – Uh-huh. | – 好吧 不过我有个主意 – 我洗耳恭听 |
[24:37] | I know it’s gonna sound crazy, but you said you had a house | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但你曾说过你在 |
[24:38] | – in the city, right? – Yeah. | – 城里有座别墅 对吗? – 是的 |
[24:40] | – Big, fancy like this one? – Yeah. | – 跟这栋一样宏伟? – 对啊 |
[24:42] | Why don’t you just move the party there? | 那为何不就将派对转移到那? |
[24:44] | You can send out an email. | 你发封邮件 |
[24:45] | People would be there in, like, a jiffy. | 人们就会瞬间涌归来的 |
[24:48] | Do you think? | 你这么认为? |
[24:50] | We have a date tonight, right? | 我们今晚不是有个约会吗? |
[24:53] | We have a date. | 当然有 |
[24:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:59] | Hey, got to say that was a pretty slick move | 嘿 不得不说将餐厅关门 |
[25:01] | shutting down the restaurant. | 挺机灵的 |
[25:02] | How’d you pull that off? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[25:03] | You know, the old cockroach in a jar trick. | 你懂得 什么罐子里有蟑螂这种老把戏 |
[25:06] | That works, right? | 这很有效 不是吗? |
[25:07] | I did that once at a Sizzlers | 我曾在一家”时时乐”餐厅用过这招 |
[25:09] | and they comped my whole surf and turf. | 他们吓得免费让我吃海陆大餐 |
[25:10] | Jay, I’m joking. | 杰 我在开玩笑 |
[25:13] | Yeah, no, I know. I was joking too. I’m… | 对 不是的 我知道你在开玩笑 我也是 我… |
[25:15] | The deputy health commissioner owed me a favor, | 卫生部副部长欠我几个人情 |
[25:18] | so Solstice will get its A rating back in a couple of days. | 所以Solstice会在几天后拿回它的A级评测 |
[25:20] | So you got Carrie’s camera rigged in that ring? | 你是将凯莉的探头藏在了那个戒指里? |
[25:22] | Done and done. Carrie’s got a mini receiver transponder. | 都搞定了 凯莉身上接收器和发信器都有了 |
[25:25] | We can hear everything and she can hear us. | 我们能听到凯莉所听到的一切 她也能听见我们 |
[25:27] | Does she know what she’s after in the basement? | 她知道她的目标吗 |
[25:28] | Because she doesn’t have much time. | 因为她没有时间可以浪费 |
[25:30] | Well, if Huet’s system is operational, | 不过如果休特的系统运行正常的话 |
[25:32] | it’s gonna be lit up like a Christmas tree. | 那就万事皆顺了 |
[25:34] | I still don’t like the idea of her being alone. | 我还是对她单独行动有不祥的预感 |
[25:36] | Neither do I. That’s why I plan on being there. | 我也是 这就是为什么我打算也去 |
[25:38] | You, boss, as who? | 以什么身份啊 老大? |
[25:40] | Ted Sprague. | 泰迪·斯佩尔 |
[25:42] | Talia’s trusted business associate. | 塔利亚忠诚的商业伙伴 |
[25:45] | Yeah, I think throwing a new face at Philippe | 嗯 我认为如果几个陌生人 |
[25:48] | is gonna raise some red flags. | 突然蹦出来会使菲利普警觉 |
[25:50] | Not to mention he’s pretty serious about Carrie. | 还没提他对凯莉的事挺敏感的 |
[25:53] | I don’t think he’s gonna like seeing her with another guy. | 我认为他不会喜欢凯莉和其他男人在一起 |
[25:55] | Well, it’s this or she’s in there alone. | 我赞同 但如果不这样她就是一个人了 |
[25:59] | All right, you know what? | 好了 听好了 |
[26:01] | Be careful. Both of you. | 小心点 你俩都是 |
[26:22] | – There you are. – Oh, thank you. | – 给你的 – 哦 谢谢 |
[26:27] | Oh, yes, I’d say that’s a 2004. | 哦 好酒 我感觉是2004年的 |
[26:29] | Great vintage, don’t you think? | 美妙的历史韵味 感觉到了吗? |
[26:30] | Who are you? | 谁啊你? |
[26:32] | These champagne bottles are killing your brain cells. | 这些香槟把你的智商拉低了 |
[26:34] | You said you wanted a classy date, here I am. | 你说你想要个优秀的伴侣 我就来了 |
[26:36] | Not a classy date. You’re my business associate, | 优秀个大头鬼 你是我的商业伙伴 |
[26:38] | Ted Sprague. Business associate. | 泰迪·斯佩尔 一位商业伙伴 |
[26:42] | – Hi. How you doing? – Good. | – 嗨 你好吗? – 我很好 |
[26:48] | All right, okay, look. | 好了 看 |
[26:49] | We got hemorrhaging on the mouth, same MO as Patel. | 他嘴周围有出血 跟帕特案的手法一样 |
[26:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:55] | Hey, Al, that guy over there, | 嘿 艾尔 那边那个人 |
[26:57] | he has a scar on his finger. | 他手上有跟迈克尔刘 |
[26:59] | Michael Liu had the exact same scar. | 一样的疤痕 |
[27:02] | Are you getting this, Jay? | 你看到了吗 杰 |
[27:05] | I got something on it. | 我查到了些东西 |
[27:06] | Those scars are a brand | 这些疤痕是”九猴” |
[27:07] | from the Nine Monkeys Criminal Organization. | 犯罪集团的标识 |
[27:09] | Talia. I’ve been looking forward to seeing you all day. | 塔利亚 我一整天都想着见你 |
[27:11] | Oh, hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[27:13] | This is my business associate | 这是我的商业伙伴 |
[27:15] | – Ted Sprague. – Pleasure to meet you, Ted. | – 泰迪·斯佩尔 – 见到你是我的荣幸 泰迪 |
[27:17] | Yeah, some setup you have here, Philip. | 同感 排场很大啊 福利普 |
[27:18] | Philippe. | 菲利普 |
[27:21] | Ah. I’ll go mingle. | 啊 我去转转 |
[27:23] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[27:25] | I must say I wasn’t expecting you to bring another man. | 我不得不说我没想到你会带其他男人来 |
[27:28] | Do I have some competition? | 我是不是有对手了啊 |
[27:30] | With me there’s always competition. | 男人总是围着我转 |
[27:32] | Well, it’s a good thing I like a challenge. | 还好我喜欢挑战事物 |
[27:34] | – Come on. Let me show you the house. – Okay. | – 来吧 让我带你参观下房子 – 好滴 |
[27:53] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 见证奇迹的时候到了 |
[27:55] | Say hello to Zhang Leji, | 跟张乐极 |
[27:58] | Ram Kazi, and Mr. Lin Chunhua. | 拉姆卡兹和林春华先生说声好 |
[28:01] | Can we have profiles, please, Agent Miller? | 能给我们说说他们的背景吗 米勒探员? |
[28:04] | The first two, Leji and Kazi, | 头两人 乐极和卡兹 |
[28:06] | have connections with the Nine Monkeys. | 跟”九猴”有关联 |
[28:08] | No national affiliation, but branches all over the world. | 不分种族 但在全世界都有分支 |
[28:11] | The hack we were investigating Liu for was organized by them. | 我们所追查刘的黑客行动是他们发起的 |
[28:15] | And what about the other guy? | 另外一个人呢 |
[28:16] | Lin Chunhua goes by the name Deshu in the States. | 林春华在美国的昵称是”德叔” |
[28:21] | The guy’s a stone-cold killer. | 他是个冷血杀手 |
[28:23] | These guys are serious. | 这些人都是江湖高手 |
[28:29] | This one’s my most recent purchase. | 这是我最新购买的 |
[28:32] | But this one, | 但这个 |
[28:34] | this one’s been in the family for three generations. | 它挂在那儿了我们家族整整三代人的时间 |
[28:36] | Wow. It’s beautiful. | 哇 真是美不胜收 |
[28:39] | Your idea to have the party here was a stroke of genius, | 你提在这儿举办派对真是聪明绝顶 |
[28:43] | the one downside being | 坏处就是 |
[28:45] | I’m rather quickly going through the champagne in my cellar. | 我的香槟库存消耗地很快啊 |
[28:47] | Mm. Speaking of champagne, | 恩 说的香槟 |
[28:50] | is that the powder room right there? | 盥洗室是那间屋吧 |
[28:51] | – No, no, no. That’s the cellar. – The powder room is upstairs. | – 不不不 那是酒窖 – 化妆室在楼上 |
[28:53] | Okay. All right, I’ll be right back. | 好的 我很快就好 |
[28:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[29:11] | Jay, can I get a com check? | 杰 帮我检查下通信设备 |
[29:13] | Got you loud and clear, Carrie. | 听得很清楚 凯莉 |
[29:15] | Hey, uh, Carrie, | 嘿 凯莉 |
[29:17] | that painting back there, is that what I think it is? | 刚刚那副画不会是我想的那副吧? |
[29:19] | Yep. Easy, Jay. | 是的 不要晕过去 杰 |
[29:21] | Wow. This guy’s got some really good taste. | 哇塞 这些人的品味真高 |
[29:23] | Yeah, well, we both know that. | 还用说吗 我们都知道 |
[29:24] | He likes me. | 因为他喜欢”我” |
[29:28] | There’s absolutely nothing upstairs. | 楼上一点东西都没有 |
[29:30] | – I’m gonna head downstairs. – Copy that. Got ya, Carrie. | – 我要下楼了 – 收到 凯莉 |
[29:40] | No. | 哦不 |
[29:42] | The cologne. | 古龙香水 |
[29:45] | – Excuse me. – Mm. | – 不好意思 – 嗯 |
[29:47] | What are you doing here? | 您在这儿做什么? |
[29:48] | I’m looking for the powder room. | 我在找化妆室 |
[29:50] | This is the guest bedroom. | 这是客房 |
[29:52] | The powder room is at the other end of the hall. | 化妆室在走廊的另一头 |
[29:54] | Ah. Thank you. | 啊 谢谢 |
[30:10] | I was just making progress there. | 我刚才快取得进展了 |
[30:12] | I just found the same cologne upstairs in the guest bedroom | 我在楼上的客房找到的古龙水 |
[30:14] | that I smelled on both dead bodies. | 和尸体上的气味一样 |
[30:16] | – Does Deshu wear that cologne? – Well, I mean, | -德叔用的那款古龙水 -我想 |
[30:19] | I don’t think he had it on tonight. | 他今晚应该没喷那款 |
[30:21] | Listen, I checked out upstairs. | 我已经检查过了楼上 |
[30:23] | I’m going down to the basement. | 我现在去地下室看看 |
[30:25] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[30:27] | – Wish me luck. – Well, good luck. | -快祝我好运啊 -祝你好运 |
[30:29] | I’ll bring you back a bottle of champagne. | 我待会给你带瓶香槟 |
[30:52] | Oh, boy. All right, Jay, help me out here. | 天呐 杰 快帮帮我 |
[30:54] | Can you see this? | 你能看见吗 |
[30:55] | Looks like a Surveil Tech M130 keypad. | 好像是监视科技公司M130型密码键盘 |
[30:57] | I’m gonna try to run a modified decryption program. | 我会用解密程序试一下 |
[30:59] | Carrie, can you put the camera right up to each button? | 凯莉 能不能把摄像头对准密码键 |
[31:02] | I’m gonna see if I can determine | 我看能不能根据按键上的磨痕 |
[31:03] | – a wear pattern. – All right. | -来确定密码 -好的 |
[31:05] | All right, it’s gonna take a couple seconds. | 大概只要花几秒钟 |
[31:07] | It was definitely a rose varietal. | 那绝对是玫瑰品种 |
[31:09] | Fantastic. I forget what it’s called. | 真棒 我只是忘了它叫什么 |
[31:10] | – What… do you remember what… – You know what? | -那…你记得… -其实 |
[31:12] | I’m not sure, but it’s based on… | 我也不太确定 但我是根据… |
[31:20] | – Absolutely. – We’re all out. | -当然 -酒都用光了 |
[31:22] | – Sorry about that. – There are definitely… | -我很遗憾 -那绝对是… |
[31:35] | I feel the same way about… | 我也同意你的说法 |
[31:36] | Oh, there’s our host right now. | 主人来了 |
[31:38] | Excuse me for just one second. | 我失陪一下 |
[31:39] | Boy, what a party you have thrown. | 天啊 派对办得真好 |
[31:42] | Thank you, Ted. Now, can you excuse me? | 谢谢 泰德 我能失陪一下吗 |
[31:44] | Actually, before you go, | 实际上 在你走之前 |
[31:46] | there’s just something I need to discuss with you. | 我得和你商量些事情 |
[31:48] | I need to divest three or four million dollars | 我会在年底之前取出 |
[31:51] | before the end of the year. I’m looking to place funds. | 三四百万美金 我在找地方投资 |
[31:54] | I don’t know what Talia told you about me, | 我不知道塔利亚跟你说了什么 |
[31:56] | but I’m really not the person to talk to. | 但你绝对找错人了 |
[31:58] | I think you’d probably be exactly the person to talk to. | 我认为我找对人了 |
[32:01] | All right, Jay, come on. | 杰 动作快点 |
[32:04] | All right, maybe a couple more seconds. | 在坚持一下下 |
[32:06] | It’s still best to consult a professional. | 你最好去咨询一下专业人士 |
[32:08] | Yeah, well, I thought that’s what I was doing. | 我想我正在这样做 |
[32:15] | Could you go down to the cellar? | 你能去酒窖吗 |
[32:17] | We’re out of champagne. | 香槟快没了 |
[32:20] | The thing is it’s a lot of money. | 那是很大的一笔钱 |
[32:22] | I don’t want to go somewhere that means nothing to me. | 我不想投资那些无意义的东西 |
[32:24] | – Right. – I want it to mean something. | -说的没错 -我想做些有意义的事 |
[32:29] | Oh, come on, Jay. | 快点啊 杰 |
[32:31] | I’m running out of time here. | 快没时间了 |
[32:33] | Uh… | 呃 |
[32:35] | Jay, come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 杰 快点 快点 快点 |
[32:39] | No. | 不是 |
[32:41] | Hey, try 75362. | 试一下75362 |
[32:43] | Okay, 75362. No. | 好的 75362 不对啊 |
[32:48] | Uh… | 呃 |
[32:51] | Carrie, try 24256. | 凯莉 试一下24256 |
[32:54] | 24256. Shit. | 24256 该死的 |
[33:02] | Any time now would be great, Jay. | 快点 没时间了 杰 |
[33:03] | Carrie, try 23647. | 凯莉 试一下23647 |
[33:07] | This is gonna work. Come on, come on. | 这次一定行的 加油加油 |
[33:09] | All right. All right. | 好了 行了 |
[33:19] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[33:27] | Can you get us behind the server bank? | 你能去服务器库后面吗 |
[33:30] | Uh-huh. | 好的 |
[33:53] | Let’s say he comes in and he opens up the shop | 他今天开门进来 |
[33:55] | this morning, right? | 准备开张 |
[33:57] | First thing he does is go to make the coffee. | 做的第一件事是去泡咖啡 |
[33:59] | There’s no filters, so he… | 没有过滤器 所以他… |
[34:04] | Climbs up here to get the filters. | 爬上去拿过滤器 |
[34:12] | Jay, this orange cable, I saw the exact same one in the deli. | 杰 这根橙色的电缆线和我在熟食店看到的一模一样 |
[34:15] | Carrie, can you go in tighter on those? | 凯莉 你能盯着这些吗 |
[34:20] | No way. I don’t believe it. | 不可能 我不相信 |
[34:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:23] | Those are multiport fiber optic cables. | 这些是多端口光纤电缆 |
[34:25] | They were invented by the Dutch. | 是荷兰人发明的 |
[34:27] | I mean, I’ve heard of them. I’ve never seen ’em. | 我只是听说过 从未亲眼见过 |
[34:28] | Jay, stay focused with me. Okay? | 杰 别打岔 好吗 |
[34:30] | Okay, basically, | 好的 总的说来 |
[34:32] | they’re the fastest data cables in the world. | 那是世界上最快的数据光缆 |
[34:33] | I’m talking 250 terabytes per second on a slow day. | 最慢的速度也250TB/s |
[34:35] | Okay, and what would they need it for? | 那他们要那么快的网速干嘛 |
[34:37] | You could download the entire “Harry Potter” Movie series | 你能在0.06毫秒内下载完 |
[34:40] | in about 0.06 milliseconds, | 整个《哈利·波特》系列电影 |
[34:41] | but my guess is Huet’s got something else in mind. | 但我猜休特另有别的想法 |
[34:44] | Carrie, can you follow those cables to their source? | 凯莉 你能沿着光缆线找到源头吗 |
[34:51] | Wait a minute. Hold on. | 等一下 |
[34:53] | They’re jacked into the system as output cables. | 它们插入系统是作为输出光缆 |
[34:56] | They’re not for financial trades. | 这些不是为了金融交易 |
[34:58] | This is a direct line. It’s at the heart | 而是一条直达线路 通过证券交易所 |
[35:00] | of global trading through the stock exchange. | 直指全球金融交易的核心 |
[35:01] | He’s gonna hijack the world markets. | 他打算操纵全球的股市 |
[35:04] | If you dump enough data fast enough | 如果你把足够多的数据足够快的侵入 |
[35:07] | into the American and Pacific exchanges | 全美美国和太平洋交易所 |
[35:08] | and the system overloads, | 系统就会过载 |
[35:10] | it’ll be chaos. | 那将会混乱不堪 |
[35:12] | So why run the cables through the deli? | 那为什么光缆线会通过熟食店 |
[35:14] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[35:16] | but I have a feeling that Patel saw it | 但我想帕特尔看见了光缆 |
[35:18] | and it’s what got him killed. | 从而导致杀身之祸 |
[35:40] | Of course, anything involving schools or education, | 当然,任何与学校和教育有关的事 |
[35:43] | that… I would invest what I… | 呃……我将会投资我所有…… |
[35:44] | Philippe, can I have a word with you? | 菲利普,能借一步说话吗? |
[35:57] | – Ms. Oberfeld. – Saru, hey. | -奥贝菲尔德女士 – 萨鲁,嘿 |
[35:59] | Philippe just sent me down here to get more champagne. | 菲利普让我下来拿些香槟 |
[36:01] | Ah, my task as well. | 啊,我也是 |
[36:02] | Of course, please, let me help you. | 是嘛,让我来帮你 |
[36:04] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[36:14] | That’s an interesting cologne you wear. | 你身上的香水味很赞 |
[36:17] | Thank you. There’s a perfumer | 谢谢是一个莱克星顿大街的香料制作人 |
[36:19] | on Lexington Avenue who makes it particularly for me. | 专门为我定制的 |
[36:21] | No one else in the world has it. | 全球独一无二 |
[36:23] | Now, after you. | 你先请 |
[36:32] | Philippe. | 菲利普 |
[36:33] | Talia, what are you doing here? | 塔利亚,你在这儿干嘛呢? |
[36:34] | – I found her… – Oh, I… | – 我发现她……-噢,我…… |
[36:35] | – Snooping about, sir. – I was not snooping about. | -她在偷窥 先生 -我没有偷窥 |
[36:37] | I was getting you some champagne | 我正要给你送些香槟 |
[36:38] | because you said you were running out. | 你不是说你快喝完了嘛 |
[36:40] | – And how did you get in? – Well, | -还有,你是怎么进来的?-好吧, |
[36:41] | I just walked right down the stairs. | 我就这么从楼梯上走下来的 |
[36:48] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[36:49] | I’m not Talia. | 我不是塔利亚 |
[36:50] | I’m a cop, and I’m wired, | 我是警察 我戴着监听器的 |
[36:52] | and backup’s on the way. And guess what? | 后援马上到 你猜怎么着? |
[36:54] | You’re under investigation for homicide and terrorism. | 你因谋杀和恐怖行动被调查了 |
[36:57] | All units move in now. | 所有小组开始行动 |
[36:59] | No. Wait. We need more. | 不 等等 我们需要更多消息 |
[37:01] | She has a play. Just wait. | 她有个表演 只需一等 |
[37:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:05] | I’m talking about the two men Saru murdered. | 我说的是萨鲁杀掉的那两个人 |
[37:07] | I’m talking about the cyber-attack | 我说的是网络攻击 |
[37:09] | you’re planning on the world financial market. | 你正在计划对全球金融市场进行的 |
[37:11] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[37:12] | – Insanity. – Cyber-attacks. | -疯了吧 -网络攻击 |
[37:14] | Saru, do you know anything about this? | 萨鲁 关于这些你知道什么吗? |
[37:15] | No, sir, nothing. | 不知道 先生 什么都不知道。 |
[37:20] | I’m calling my lawyer. | 我要给我的律师打电话 |
[37:21] | What about those cables? Hmm? | 这些电缆呢 嗯 |
[37:23] | What about those, Philippe? | 那这些呢 菲利普 |
[37:34] | I don’t know what those are doing there. | 我不知道那些东西在那里是用来干嘛的 |
[37:39] | Maybe you know. | 或许你知道 |
[37:41] | They simply allow us broader data exchange | 它们只是让我们用来拓宽数据交换的 |
[37:43] | in overseas trades. | 在海外贸易中 |
[37:44] | Wait, Manette, I’m no fool. | 等等 曼内特 我不是傻瓜 |
[37:47] | I know something about network architecture. | 我知道一些关于网络工程的东西 |
[37:48] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:49] | – For once. – Manette, what are you doing? | – 就这一次 – 曼内特 你在干嘛 |
[37:52] | They killed our parents, Philippe. | 他们杀了我们的父母 菲利普 |
[37:55] | They offered us $20,000. | 他们扔给我们两万块钱 |
[37:56] | They didn’t even fly their bodies home. | 他们甚至都没把他们的遗体运回家 |
[37:57] | I want them to feel loss. | 我想让他们尝尝失去的滋味 |
[38:01] | I want America to feel what it’s like | 我想让美国感受一下 |
[38:03] | to have everything taken away. | 当一切都被带走的滋味 |
[38:05] | How will this change anything? | 这能改变什么 |
[38:06] | I don’t care. I want revenge. | 我不在乎 我只想复仇 |
[38:09] | No. Not like this. | 不 不要这样 |
[38:10] | Philippe, don’t! | 菲利普 不要 |
[38:11] | Ah! | 啊 |
[38:13] | – All right, go. Go, go, go. – All units go. | -好的 行动 快 快 快 -全体出动 |
[38:18] | Drop it. | 扔下枪 |
[38:23] | Drop it. | 扔下枪 |
[38:35] | Ah! | 啊 |
[38:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:42] | I had him. | 我抓到他了 |
[38:43] | Yeah, sure you did. | 是的,你当然做到了 |
[38:48] | Come on. Up the stairs. | 快 楼上 |
[38:55] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[38:57] | Oh, I’m sorry. This way. | 哦 不好意思 这边 |
[39:01] | Lieutenant, good job. | 警督 好样的 |
[39:03] | It is good to see you and your partner in one piece. | 很高兴看到你和你的搭档毫发无损 |
[39:06] | – We do what we can do. – You do. | – 我们只是做了我们能够做的 – 的确 |
[39:08] | I had my doubts, but you did a good job. | 我还是对你们有点疑虑 但你们做得很好 |
[39:12] | The syndicate behind Manette’s plan’s | 曼内特的计划背后的财团 |
[39:14] | – really gonna feel this one. – Mm-hmm. | – 将会受到严惩 – 嗯哼 |
[39:17] | Quite an introduction to Major Crimes. | 对重案组印象深刻 |
[39:19] | – Thank you. – Did we scare you away already? | – 谢谢 – 我们已经把你吓跑了吗 |
[39:22] | No. Are you kidding? | 没有 开玩笑吗 |
[39:25] | Quite the opposite. It whets my appetite. | 正好相反。正好激起了我的兴趣 |
[39:27] | You know I love a good challenge. | 你知道我喜欢有难度的挑战 |
[39:35] | Okay, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[39:40] | Hey, hi. How you doing? | 嘿 你好 你还好吗 |
[39:42] | So, um, even though I’m not Talia Oberfeld, | 所以 呃 即便我不是塔利亚·欧本菲尔德 |
[39:47] | I want to say that you’re lovely, | 我想告诉你你很可爱 |
[39:49] | and it was actually a lot of fun. | 而且这次行动其实很有趣 |
[39:52] | This is your idea of fun? | 这就是你认为的有趣 |
[39:53] | I can see how getting shot | 我看到了你是怎么中弹的 |
[39:56] | and me being a cop might put a damper on things, you know. | 还有我作为一名警察应该阻止这件事情的发生 你知道的 |
[40:00] | I can’t say I’ve ever seen | 我只能说我第一次见到 |
[40:02] | an officer in such a revealing dress. | 一名警官穿得如此性感 |
[40:04] | Don’t let her fool ya. | 不要被她骗了 |
[40:06] | She dresses like this undercover or not. | 她就是这么一个人 |
[40:09] | So, um, feel better. | 所以 呃 感觉好点儿了嘛 |
[40:12] | They’ll take good care of you. And, uh, sorry again. | 他们会好好照顾你的 还有 呃 再次抱歉 |
[40:17] | Seeing as we’re all dressed up, want to get a drink? | 看来我们都身着盛装 想要喝一杯吗 |
[40:20] | 00 in the morning, Al. | 已经凌晨了哎 |
[40:22] | Oh, the night is young. | 噢 夜幕初降 |
[40:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:34] | – All right. Go ahead. – What? | -好的 继续 -什么 |
[40:37] | You want to ask me about Philippe. | 你想问我关于菲利普的事 |
[40:39] | You know you want to. Go on. | 你知道你想的 来吧 |
[40:42] | Did you really have to kiss him like that? | 你真的有必要那样亲他吗 |
[40:43] | Well, he’s French, | 额 他是法国人 |
[40:46] | and the French like to kiss. French kiss. | 法国人喜欢接吻 法式接吻 |
[40:49] | And I was undercover, so I was working. | 而且我是卧底 所以我是在工作 |
[40:52] | Funny. It sure looked real. | 真搞笑 看起来确实像真的 |
[40:55] | Well, maybe it was kinda real. | 好吧 可能有点儿认真 |
[40:59] | What about you and the captain? | 那你和队长呢 |
[41:00] | What’s up there? | 又怎么了 |
[41:02] | Ancient history. That’s all. | 很古老的历史了 就这样 |
[41:05] | You’re gonna tell me someday. | 你终将有一天会告诉我的 |
[41:07] | Yeah, probably. | 是啊 可能吧 |
[41:08] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[41:13] | What do you mean “Kinda real”? | 你的”有点认真”是什么意思? |
[41:16] | I like to kiss good-looking men. | 我喜欢吻颜值高的帅哥 |
[41:19] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[41:21] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[41:23] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |