时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | The trash goes in the incinerator. | 把垃圾送进焚烧炉 |
[00:14] | Then the steam is converted to electricity. | 然后产生蒸汽转换为电力 |
[00:17] | Helps power New York City. Pretty cool, right? | 为纽约城提供电力 很厉害 是吧 |
[00:19] | Yeah. Real cool, Dad. | 是啊 真酷 老爸 |
[00:21] | Look, “Take your daughter to work” Day wasn’t my idea. | 听着 “带女儿来上班”并不是我的主意 |
[00:25] | I’ll be right back. Don’t touch anything. | 我得离开一会儿 别碰任何东西 |
[00:49] | – Have a great day. – Thanks. | -祝你一天顺利 -谢谢 |
[00:51] | – Hey. – Oh, morning, Carrie! | -嘿 -早上好 凯莉 |
[00:53] | – Quad latte coming right up. – Yes. | -四倍浓度的拿铁马上就好 -好的 |
[00:55] | How are you, Deedie? How did you do on your exam? | 你好吗 迪迪 考试成绩怎么样啊 |
[00:57] | B+. That memory thing you taught me really helped. | B+ 你教我的那个记忆法很管用 |
[00:59] | I’ll never be able to get those formulas out of my brain. | 这些公式我永远也忘不了 |
[01:02] | – Welcome to my world. – Large skinny mocha, please. | -欢迎来到我的世界 -大杯的低热摩卡 谢谢 |
[01:04] | You got it. | 马上就好 |
[01:08] | Excuse me, but I couldn’t help noticing your eyes. | 打扰一下 我被你的双眼迷住了 |
[01:11] | – They’re so… – Luminous? | -她们非常的 -亮晶晶 |
[01:13] | That’s exactly what I was going to say. | 我正想这么说 |
[01:15] | Look at us, on the same page already. | 瞧瞧我们 想到一块儿了 |
[01:17] | Well, a man who notices a woman’s eyes… | 当一个男人能注意到女人的眼睛 |
[01:18] | You must be a real romantic. | 那你一定是个浪漫主义者 |
[01:20] | We’re a dying breed. How about I take you to dinner? | 我们真是稀有物种 能请你吃晚餐吗 |
[01:25] | That sounds so nice. | 听起来不错啊 |
[01:27] | Will Cindy be joining us? | 那辛迪会一起来吗 |
[01:29] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[01:30] | Cindy, your wife, | 辛迪 你的妻子 |
[01:32] | who you married two months ago to this very day. | 就在两个月前的今天 她嫁给了你 |
[01:34] | I’m divorced now. | 我已经离婚了 |
[01:35] | Wow, that was fast. | 哇哦 真快啊 |
[01:38] | You should probably take your wedding ring off, then. | 那你至少应该把你的结婚戒指摘下来吧 |
[01:40] | I, uh… | 我… |
[01:41] | In fact, I remember your wedding was in the boathouse | 实际上 我记得你们的婚礼是在中央公园内的 |
[01:43] | in Central Park, overlooking the swans, | 船屋上举行的 能俯瞰天鹅 |
[01:45] | because swans mate for life, | 因为天鹅代表着与伴侣厮守终生 |
[01:47] | the symbolism of which was apparently lost on you. | 而这种象征意义并未在你身上体现 |
[01:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:52] | I had no idea you were Cindy’s friend. | 我完全不知道你是辛迪的朋友 |
[01:53] | – Oh! – Look, I was just, | -哦 -听着 我只是 |
[01:55] | you know…talking to you. | 那个 和你聊天 |
[01:57] | I was just checking my market value for Cindy. | 我只是为辛迪检查一下我的市场价值 |
[01:58] | You were making sure you were still | 看来你是通过跟我调情来验证 |
[02:01] | attractive to Cindy by hitting on me? | 自己对于辛迪还有没有吸引力吗 |
[02:03] | Wow, what a thoughtful husband. | 天呐 多么体贴的丈夫啊 |
[02:04] | Cindy is a lucky, lucky girl. | 辛迪真是个非常 非常幸运的女孩 |
[02:07] | Exactly. This was completely innocent. | 没错 这完全是场误会 |
[02:10] | Maybe don’t tell her. | 还是别告诉她了 |
[02:12] | Maybe stop hitting on people when you’re married, okay? | 结婚了就别在朝三暮四了 好吗 |
[02:15] | I won’t. I will. | 我不会了 我保证 |
[02:17] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[02:20] | You’re not really going to tell Cindy, are you? | 你不会真的要告诉辛迪吧 |
[02:22] | Oh, I’ve never met Cindy. | 我不认识辛迪 |
[02:24] | – What? – It’s really sad. | -什么 -说起来真的很悲哀 |
[02:25] | I read the Sunday “Times” Wedding announcements | 我有看《泰晤士报》周日版上的婚礼通告 |
[02:27] | every week, and, you know, I remember everything. | 每周都看 而且你知道 我什么都能记住 |
[02:29] | Cindy and Larry Carlin of Montauk. | 来自蒙托克的辛迪和拉里·卡林 |
[02:32] | Can’t get any of the sappy details out of my head. | 这些精彩的细节我永远也忘不了 |
[02:35] | – Thank you. – No, no, no. It’s on Larry. | -谢谢了 -不 不用了 已经算在拉里的账上了 |
[02:38] | Larry’s a generous guy, isn’t he? | 拉里真是慷慨啊 |
[02:39] | He sure is. | 那当然了 |
[02:47] | Okay, so our Jane Doe is Dr. Norah Al-Bayati, age 33, | 被害人是诺拉·艾尔·巴亚提博士 三十三岁 |
[02:51] | the only child of Iraqi refugees. | 伊拉克避难者的独女 |
[02:53] | – Cause of death? – We don’t know yet. | -死因呢 -还不知道 |
[02:55] | – Delina’s still working on it. – What do we know about her? | -黛琳娜还在调查 -我们了解她多少 |
[02:57] | She got a full scholarship to MIT at 16 years old. | 十六岁时他拿到了麻省理工的全额奖学金 |
[03:00] | Got her PhD by the time she was 24. | 二十四岁时拿到了博士学位 |
[03:03] | Worked in the public and private sector… | 为航天企业的公共和私营部门 |
[03:05] | in R&D for aerospace companies, | 做研究与开发 |
[03:07] | as a consultant for military contracts, | 并担任其军事合约顾问 |
[03:09] | lead researcher at Hudson University, | 以及哈德森大学的首席研究员 |
[03:11] | where she also taught aeronautical engineering. | 在那教授航空航天工程课 |
[03:14] | – Wow, impressive. – High achiever. | -哇哦 厉害 -精英啊 |
[03:16] | Which makes it that much weirder. | 这使得案子更离奇 |
[03:17] | I’m not following. | 我没听懂 |
[03:19] | In the week leading up to her death, | 在她死前的一周内 |
[03:21] | she had no phone calls, no emails, nothing. | 没有任何电话和电子邮件的来往 什么都没有 |
[03:24] | And that wasn’t the first time that it happened. | 而这已经不是第一次发生了 |
[03:25] | This disappearance act | 这种人间蒸发的行为 |
[03:27] | happened several times in the past six months. | 在过去的六个月间发生了多次 |
[03:29] | An overachiever randomly and periodically falls off the grid. | 一个社会精英阶段性地忽然消失 |
[03:33] | Maybe Norah was leading a double life. | 也许诺拉过着双重生活 |
[03:38] | Mr. And Mrs. Al-Bayati, | 阿巴亚提夫妇 |
[03:40] | we’re very sorry for your loss. | 我们对你们的损失深感惋惜 |
[03:42] | And thank you for agreeing to let us | 同时也谢谢你们同意让我们 |
[03:44] | take a look at your daughter’s place. | 查看你们女儿的住处 |
[03:45] | Of course. | 理所应当的 |
[03:46] | – Sit, please. – Thank you. | – 请坐 – 谢谢 |
[03:50] | So I understand your daughter was a very talented engineer. | 据我了解你女儿生前是位很了不起的工程师 |
[03:54] | Oh, yes, ever since she was a child. | 恩 是的 她从小都是 |
[03:56] | Planes, helicopters… anything that went up in the air. | 固定翼 直升机 任何能飞上天的东西 |
[04:00] | Norah got a scar on her forehead | 诺拉在她4岁时从沙发上跳下来 |
[04:02] | when she jumped off the couch when she was four. | 导致她额头上留下了伤疤 |
[04:05] | It broke her heart when she realized that she couldn’t fly. | 当她意识到自己不能飞时可伤透了心 |
[04:09] | Can you tell me about what your daughter was up to | 你能告诉我你女儿最近几周 |
[04:11] | these past few weeks… anything out of the ordinary? | 都在做些什么吗 有什么不寻常的事吗 |
[04:14] | Well, it’s hard to know. | 嗯 这很难说 |
[04:16] | Norah worked on projects that she couldn’t talk about. | 诺拉做的有些项目是不能谈论的 |
[04:19] | She had signed papers, nondisclosure agreements. | 她签了保密协议 |
[04:23] | Yeah, she took them very seriously. | 没错 她非常看重这个 |
[04:24] | – Yeah. -Muuu | – 对 – 喵 |
[04:26] | Oh, my God, her cat. | 哦 天啊 她的猫 |
[04:28] | We’ll have to take her. | 我们不得不照顾她 |
[04:31] | Norah was very excited | 诺拉对她在做的 |
[04:34] | about the project that she was working on. | 项目很激动 |
[04:37] | She couldn’t say anything about it, | 虽然她不能透露任何事情 |
[04:39] | but she told us that it was the opportunity of a lifetime. | 但她跟我们说这是一生难得的良机 |
[04:45] | She said that she would be gone weeks, | 她说她会离开几周 |
[04:48] | maybe months, if everything worked out. | 甚至几个月 如果一切顺利的话 |
[04:51] | She have a boyfriend? | 她有男朋友吗 |
[04:52] | Was she romantically involved with anyone? | 她跟谁有着暧昧的关系吗 |
[04:55] | Norah was very private about her personal life, | 诺拉不怎么提及她的私生活 |
[05:01] | as most children are with their parents. | 就跟大多数小孩跟父母一样 |
[05:03] | But there was that man who came by. | 但有个男人来过 |
[05:06] | He was looking for Norah. | 他在寻找诺拉 |
[05:07] | He came around a couple months ago. | 他几个月前来过一次 |
[05:09] | Yes, yes, he was drunk. I remember him. | 对对 他当时喝醉了 我记得他 |
[05:11] | He was very upset. | 他当时十分沮丧 |
[05:12] | He said that Norah was ruining his life, | 他说诺拉正在慢慢毁掉他的人生 |
[05:15] | and when I asked Norah about it, she said not to worry, | 当我问诺拉时 她说不用担心 |
[05:18] | that he was another professor just jealous over her work. | 说不过是一名嫉妒她成就的教授而已 |
[05:23] | Did you get a name? | 你问到名字没 |
[05:24] | – No. – No, but he was in his 40s. | – 没 – 没 但他40多岁的样子 |
[05:26] | He was maybe overweight, had a beard. | 有些许胖 留了胡子 |
[05:30] | And he had a white stripe in his hair. | 而且头发间有缕白发 |
[05:32] | Yes, like a skunk. | 对 就像臭鼬一样 |
[05:39] | Okay, so we’re looking for a Professor Gordon Dawes. | 好的 我们在找戈登·戴维斯教授 |
[05:43] | Overweight aerospace professor who looks like a skunk. | 胖胖的航天学家 还长得跟臭鼬差不多 |
[05:46] | Can’t be too many of those. | 肯定没几个 |
[05:48] | Uh, Professor Dawes? | 额 戴维斯教授 |
[05:50] | – Yeah, right there, man. – Thanks. | – 对 就是这儿 伙计 – 谢谢 |
[05:55] | Office hours are at 3:00. | 三点上班 |
[05:57] | Dawes? Police. We need to talk to you. | 戴维斯 警察 我们得跟你谈谈 |
[06:02] | I did go by her parents’ place. | 我是去过她父母家 |
[06:04] | How come? | 为什么 |
[06:06] | Well, I was up for tenure, again, | 嗯 我当时在申请终身教师职位 再一次 |
[06:08] | and I didn’t get it, again. | 但我还是没能拿到 又一次 |
[06:10] | Aerospace positions are difficult to come by. | 航空航天终身学位通常十分难得 |
[06:14] | Norah was on the selection committee, and I was upset. | 诺拉在选拔委员会里 而我当时很恼火 |
[06:18] | Why, she didn’t vote for you? | 为什么 是因为她没给你投票 |
[06:20] | As a matter of fact, no, she didn’t. | 事实是她没有给我投票 |
[06:24] | I shouldn’t have gone by. I was drunk. | 我不应该去的 我当时喝醉了 |
[06:26] | It’s one of many regrets I have in my life. | 这是我人生中的后悔事件之一 |
[06:30] | You care to share any other regrets? | 你介意透露点其他后悔的事吗 |
[06:31] | How much time you got? | 你有多少空出来的时间 |
[06:37] | I was devastated about what happened to Norah. | 我在得知诺拉的惨剧后震惊不已 |
[06:41] | She was a good friend. | 她曾是一位好友 |
[06:42] | Even though she rejected your tenure? | 就算她拒绝了你的终身教师学位 |
[06:45] | Sounds like she had some kind of pull on you. | 听起来她对你有些特殊的感情 |
[06:49] | There was nothing going on with Norah. | 我跟诺拉没有任何感情交往 |
[06:51] | Seems like you wish there had been. | 看起来你希望有过啊 |
[06:53] | Well… | 嗯 |
[06:56] | she wasn’t into guys. | 她对男人不感兴趣 |
[06:59] | You know, not that I would’ve had a chance with her anyway. | 不过我也不太可能和她有任何交往 你懂得 |
[07:01] | She was… she was way out of my league. | 她 她和我不是一路人 |
[07:05] | Any idea who was in her league? | 那你知道谁和她是一路人 |
[07:08] | Well, yeah, there was this one woman | 嗯 知道 有个女人跟个 |
[07:10] | who pursued her like a pro: | 求爱专家一样追求着她 |
[07:14] | wine, flowers, weekend getaway. | 红酒 花花草草 周末小假 |
[07:17] | Any idea who this suitor was? | 知道追求者是谁吗 |
[07:19] | Oh, no, I prefer not to know who my competition is. | 哦 不知道 我不想知道我的情敌是谁 |
[07:23] | We’ll need to know what you’ve been up to these past few days. | 我们得知道你过去几天都在做什么 |
[07:26] | You think you can get that to us? | 你觉得你能跟我们说说吗 |
[07:28] | Oh, well, that won’t be difficult. | 哦 这倒没什么 |
[07:29] | You know, if I’m not here, I’m at Rudy’s Tavern | 我要不就在这里 要不就在112街和列克星敦大道 |
[07:31] | on 112th and Lexington. | 交界处的卢迪酒吧 |
[07:34] | They can tell you. | 他们可以证实 |
[07:36] | It’s the longest relationship I’ve had. | 那是我持续时间最长的交往 |
[07:40] | – Hey, Delina. – Hey. | – 嘿 黛琳娜 – 嘿 |
[07:42] | So what have we got? | 你查到了什么 |
[07:43] | Based on rigor, she died probably about 72 hours ago, | 根据尸体僵硬程度 她大概死于72小时前 |
[07:46] | which means sometime Friday afternoon, | 也就是在星期五的下午 |
[07:48] | but the cause of death is what got me beat. | 但是死亡原因才是令我想不通的地方 |
[07:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:51] | Well, she has a contusion on the back of her head here, | 额 她后脑勺这里受到过钝击 |
[07:53] | but it’s not serious enough to be the cause of death. | 但不足以致她于死地 |
[07:55] | She was naked when she was found | 她被发现时赤身裸体 |
[07:57] | but no signs of sexual assault. | 但没有任何性侵犯的痕迹 |
[07:59] | No gunshot wounds, no lacerations, | 没有枪伤 没有撕裂伤 |
[08:00] | no injection points, nothing. | 没有注射针眼 什么都没有 |
[08:02] | So we have no idea what killed her? | 所以说我们不知道她是被什么杀害的 |
[08:04] | Tox screens will be back tomorrow. | 毒理检测要明天才出结果 |
[08:05] | Maybe that’ll give us something. | 也许它会给我们点头绪 |
[08:06] | As soon as they come in, you call me, okay? | 结果出来后就打电话给我 好吗 |
[08:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:11] | All right, what have you found? | 好的 你都找到了些什么 |
[08:14] | So off of that tip we got from Professor Dawes, | 我根据戴维斯教授给我们的讯息 |
[08:16] | I looked into all the deliveries that Norah received | 查了查诺拉在哈德逊大学 |
[08:19] | while she was at Hudson University, | 查收过的所有快递 |
[08:20] | and most recently, she got a large package | 最近她收到了一个来自名叫 |
[08:23] | from a place called Stalwart Vineyards. | 斯塔沃特酒庄的大型包裹 |
[08:25] | At first, I didn’t think too much of it | 最初 我没太在意这件事 |
[08:27] | but then did some digging, | 但我之后做了些调查 |
[08:30] | and guess who owns Stalwart Vineyards. | 猜猜谁拥有斯塔沃特酒庄 |
[08:32] | – Who? – Joyce Chen. | – 谁 – 乔伊斯·陈 |
[08:33] | Wait, Joyce Chen, | 等等 乔伊斯·陈 |
[08:35] | the billionaire who created VistaView? | 那个创造了”展望”的亿万富翁 |
[08:37] | The very same. Guess what else I found. | 如假包换 猜猜我还发现了什么 |
[08:40] | Ran Norah’s credit cards, | 我查了查诺拉的信用卡 |
[08:42] | and that weekend getaway the professor was talking about | 和教授说的那个周末小假 |
[08:45] | was to Joyce’s Napa Valley vineyard retreat, | 是坐乔伊斯的私人飞机去了 |
[08:48] | on her private jet. | 她的纳帕谷酒庄 |
[08:49] | Wow. Dawes had no idea how out of his league Norah was. | 哇 戴维斯想不到他和诺拉的不同差的有多远 |
[08:53] | And being in a relationship with Joyce | 对诺拉而言 跟乔伊斯交往 |
[08:55] | might not have been a good thing for Norah. | 也许不是个那么好的选择 |
[08:57] | Joyce had a pretty bad reputation | 乔伊斯因为几次糟糕的分手 |
[08:59] | for some nasty breakups. | 导致她声明败坏 |
[09:00] | You know the model Christina Rodriguez? | 你知道那个叫克里斯蒂娜·罗德里格兹的模特吗 |
[09:03] | Well, apparently, they dated, and when Christina left her, | 毋庸置疑 她们交往过 而当克里斯蒂娜离开她时 |
[09:05] | she got into this really bad car accident… | 她卷进了一场十分恐怖的车祸 |
[09:07] | The circumstances of which, very suspicious. | 就当时的情况而言 十分可疑 |
[09:10] | I think I know just the person to pay Joyce a visit. | 我想我正好认识个可以去拜访下乔伊斯的人 |
[09:16] | Kick. | 踢腿 |
[09:20] | Carrie Wells. | 凯莉·威尔斯 |
[09:22] | You spoke to my partner, Al Burns, on the phone. | 你跟我的搭档 艾尔·彭斯在电话上谈过 |
[09:24] | Yeah, I’ll give you five minutes. | 没错 我给你五分钟 |
[09:25] | Then I got a call with Abu Dhabi. | 之后我就得跟阿布扎比方面通话 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | What was your relationship with Norah Al-Bayati? | 你跟诺拉·阿巴亚提是什么关系 |
[09:30] | Sure. I don’t have one. | 没问题 压根就没有 |
[09:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:34] | ‘Cause I heard you took her away | 因为我听说你曾带她到你的酒庄 |
[09:35] | for a romantic weekend at your vineyard. | 度过一个浪漫的周末 |
[09:37] | Yeah, she’s not my type. | 哼 她不是我的菜 |
[09:39] | I’m more into models, not nerds. | 我更喜欢模特 不是书呆子 |
[09:41] | And… maybe cops. | 还有 也许警察 |
[09:44] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:46] | You were interested in her, weren’t you? | 你对她很感兴趣 不是吗 |
[09:48] | Professionally… I was trying to persuade her | 事业上 我当时试图把她拉进 |
[09:50] | to join my aerospace R&D team. | 我的航空航天研发团队 |
[09:53] | And how did that work out for you? | 那结果是什呢 |
[09:55] | She turned me down, but Norah and I parted ways amicably. | 她拒绝了我 但诺拉和我还是继续友好发展 |
[09:58] | You don’t strike me as the kind of woman | 你留给我的印象不像是那种轻易就接受 |
[10:00] | who takes “No” Amicably. | 拒绝的女人 |
[10:03] | Norah will come around. | 诺拉会回来的 |
[10:05] | I tend to get what I want in the end. | 我最后总能得到我想要的 |
[10:08] | So do I, and what I want | 我也是 而我想知道的是 |
[10:09] | is to know who murdered Norah Al-Bayati. | 究竟是谁谋杀了诺拉·阿巴亚提 |
[10:12] | Wait, Norah’s dead? | 等等 诺拉死了 |
[10:14] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[10:16] | Yeah, you seem all broken up about it. | 是啊 你看起来很沮丧啊 |
[10:18] | I could pretend to be, but my real emotion is relief | 我可以装沮丧 但我真正感到的是解放 |
[10:21] | she’s not working for somebody else. | 她没有为其他人工作 |
[10:23] | – Wow. – Now if you’ll excuse me. | – 哇 – 现在请恕我失礼 |
[10:29] | Nice left hook. | 左勾拳不错 |
[10:31] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[10:44] | So, uh, she actually, you know… | 那么 呃 说实话 你知道的 |
[10:47] | hit on you? | 她看上你了吗 |
[10:48] | No, I never said she hit on me, okay? | 不 我从没说过她看上我了 |
[10:51] | I said it was more of a… vibe. | 更像一种特别的…感觉 |
[10:54] | – I don’t know, it was just a… – Ooh. | -我不知道 就是… -噢 |
[10:56] | Okay, you, back to the case. | 好了 你 回到正题 |
[10:58] | You’re like a teenager. Focus, talk to me. | 你太淘气了 集中注意 继续说 |
[11:00] | Right, okay, right. So, uh… | 对 好吧 对 那么 呃 |
[11:02] | Friday afternoon, Joyce had a presentation | 星期五下午 乔伊斯在哈特福德[美国康涅狄格州首府] |
[11:04] | for over 200 employees in Hartford, | 给200多名雇员做报告 |
[11:06] | so she doesn’t look good for Norah’s murder. | 所以诺拉的死与她无关 |
[11:07] | – – This came for you. | 这是给你的 |
[11:10] | “A beautiful red for a beautiful red.” | “香醇的红酒送给美丽的红发姑娘” |
[11:13] | – Oh, boy. – “Hope to have a taste myself.” | -哦 好家伙 -“希望我能亲自品尝” |
[11:15] | Oh, man! | 哦 不是吧 |
[11:17] | So, if there were any lingering doubt, Carrie, | 那么 这还看不出来么 凯丽 |
[11:19] | Joyce Chen totally wants you. | 乔伊斯·陈完想要约你 |
[11:21] | Or she totally wants to not go to jail. | 或者她百分之百不想要进监狱 |
[11:23] | – Or she totally wants me! – Back to the case. | -或者她就是想要约我 -继续说案子 |
[11:25] | Right, Joyce’s alibi checks out. | 好吧 乔伊斯的不在场证据被证实了 |
[11:27] | Bringing us back to square one. | 我们又回到了起点 |
[11:29] | Not necessarily. | 不需要 |
[11:30] | When I was talking to Joyce, she said… | 当我和乔伊斯谈话的时候 她说过 |
[11:33] | she was relieved that Norah was dead, | 诺拉死了她就解脱了 |
[11:36] | which is horrible, I know, | 我知道这很不友好 |
[11:37] | and she said it was because she didn’t want | 她说这是因为她不想让诺拉 |
[11:39] | Norah working for one of her competitors. | 为她的竞争对手工作 |
[11:42] | What if Norah was already working | 如果诺拉已经在为 |
[11:43] | for one of her competitors? | 她的竞争对手工作了呢? |
[11:45] | Who have we got? | 乔伊斯的竞争对手都有谁 |
[11:46] | Well, how about these guys? | 好吧 这些人怎么样 |
[11:48] | Let me introduce you to Meredith Hubert, Avra Feld, | 让我向你介绍 梅瑞狄斯·休伯特 艾威亚·菲尔德 |
[11:51] | and Phineas Capitan. | 还有 菲尼亚斯·开普敦 |
[11:53] | Now for the past decade, these four have been | 在过去的十多年 这四个人 |
[11:55] | neck and neck in a technology race, | 在科技竞赛中并驾齐驱 |
[11:56] | and they’ve been playing dirty… corporate espionage, | 并且他们的手段不光彩…商业间谍 |
[11:58] | poaching talent from each other’s teams. | 从彼此的团队挖人 |
[12:00] | What kinds of projects have they been competing on? | 他们一直在竞争什么样的项目 |
[12:02] | Well, most recently, they’ve been competing to create | 嗯 最近 他们在竞争制造太空服 |
[12:04] | a pressurized suit that would allow someone to free-fall | 这种太空服能让人在太空中 |
[12:07] | at supersonic speeds from the edge of space. | 以超音速自由落体 |
[12:09] | And the winner was… | 获胜者是 |
[12:11] | Avra Feld’s SkyDive. | 艾威亚·菲尔德的太空降落伞 |
[12:16] | Norah worked on projects that she couldn’t talk about. | 诺拉做的有些项目是不能谈论的 |
[12:22] | Norah had a cap with that same logo on it in her apartment. | 在诺拉的公寓里有一顶有同样商标的帽子 |
[12:26] | She was working for Avra Feld. | 她为艾威亚·菲尔德工作 |
[12:28] | And if Feld thought Norah was jumping ship to Joyce’s crew, | 如果费尔德认为诺拉跳槽到乔伊斯的公司 |
[12:32] | he may have killed to protect his secrets. | 他或许为了保密而杀了她 |
[12:34] | Let’s go talk to Avra Feld. | 我们去找艾威亚菲尔德谈谈 |
[12:38] | Thanks for talking to us, Mr. Feld. | 谢谢你和我们交谈 菲尔德先生 |
[12:40] | We just want to ask you a few questions about Norah Al-Bayati. | 我们只是想问你几个问题关于诺拉·阿巴亚提 |
[12:43] | Norah Al-who? | 诺拉阿尔..谁 |
[12:45] | It seems she might have worked for you. | 她似乎是为你工作 |
[12:47] | I’ve got thousands of people that work for me. | 有上千人为我工作 |
[12:48] | I can’t keep track of them all. | 我不可能和他们都有联系 |
[12:50] | I was named “Forbes'” Most Influential Businessman | 去年我被<福布斯>评为最有影响力的商人 |
[12:52] | last year, if you happen to recall. | 如果你能回想起来 |
[12:54] | I do happen to recall. | 我确实记得 |
[12:55] | It was “Forbes'” Most Influential Techies, | <福布斯>最有影响力的科技公司 |
[12:57] | and you were number two underneath Joyce Chen. | 你是第二 就在乔伊斯陈之下 |
[12:59] | If you’re looking for a list of my employees, | 如果你们想要一份我的雇员名单 |
[13:01] | you can talk to my secretary. | 可以找我的秘书 |
[13:02] | No, we know your employees sign NDAs, | 不了 我们知道你的雇员都签署了保密协议 |
[13:05] | so chances are, if Norah worked here, | 所以很有可能 即使诺拉在这儿工作 |
[13:07] | your secretary would have no record of that. | 你的秘书也没有记录 |
[13:10] | Then we’re done here, Detectives. | 那我们没什么可说的了 警探们 |
[13:16] | Norah worked on projects that she couldn’t talk about. | 诺拉做的有些项目是不能谈论的 |
[13:19] | She had signed papers, nondisclosure agreements. | 她签了保密协议 |
[13:24] | Oh, my God, the cat. | 哦 我的天啊 那只猫 |
[13:32] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[13:33] | You’re planning some kind of mission to Mars, | 你在计划去探索火星 |
[13:36] | specifically to the volcano Arsia Mons, | 特别是去阿尔西亚火山 |
[13:39] | and Norah was helping you. | 而诺拉在帮你 |
[13:43] | That’s an interesting theory, | 那是一个有趣的推测 |
[13:44] | except the technology to go to Mars is years away. | 然而去火星的技术还要好几年 |
[13:48] | That’s what you want your competitors to believe, | 你想让你的竞争对手这么认为 |
[13:50] | but Norah’s parents told us | 但是诺拉的双亲告诉我们 |
[13:51] | that she was excited about a project at work, | 她对一个工作项目感到很兴奋 |
[13:53] | that it was going to take her away for a few months. | 这个项目会让她离开好几个月 |
[13:55] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[13:57] | I think she was helping you fast-track the technology, | 我想她在帮你加速改进技术 |
[13:59] | and she was training to go on the mission. | 她被训练要去进行探索活动 |
[14:00] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[14:02] | When Joyce started showing interest in Norah, | 当乔伊斯开始表现出对诺拉感兴趣 |
[14:04] | maybe you killed her to protect your little secret. | 也许你杀了她来保护你的小秘密 |
[14:06] | Maybe one of my competitors | 也许我的一个竞争对手 |
[14:08] | is trying to set me up to take the blame here. | 试图陷害我杀人 |
[14:09] | Either way, you can direct all future questions | 不管怎样 你们有任何问题都可以 |
[14:12] | to my lawyer, Clay Hibbard at Berkowitz and Etz. | 联系我的律师 克莱·希巴德 伯克维兹&梅斯事务所 |
[14:15] | Great. We’re so sorry to have bothered you. | 好极了 我们很抱歉打扰你 |
[14:16] | You know what, though, I think this | 你知道么 我想这将是 |
[14:18] | is going to make an awesome story for the press, | 一篇令人震惊的新闻报道 |
[14:20] | and the thing is, I love to be in the press. | 重要的是 我喜欢上镜 |
[14:22] | – It’s true. She does. – I do. I really do. | -这是真的 她确实 -我会的 我真的会 |
[14:25] | You don’t have anything. | 你没有证据 |
[14:26] | An insider tip from a well-known cop | 一条来自知名警察的内幕消息 |
[14:28] | is gonna open Pandora’s box for you. | 会为你打开潘多拉的盒子 |
[14:31] | So either you start helping us, | 所以要么你给我们有用的消息 |
[14:32] | or I’m going to call the press and share my theories. | 要么我就去打给媒体分享我的推论 |
[14:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:40] | I am planning a mission to Mars, and… | 我是有计划去火星探索 |
[14:43] | Norah was gonna go. | 诺拉将要去火星 |
[14:48] | So Carrie and I had to twist his arm, | 所以凯丽和我不得不给他施压 |
[14:50] | but Mr. Feld finally told us about his plans. | 菲尔德先生最终告诉我们关于他的计划 |
[14:52] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[14:54] | It seems he’s got a secret training facility | 看来他有一套秘密训练设施 |
[14:57] | in a warehouse in Yonkers | 在扬克斯的一个仓库 |
[14:59] | that simulates the conditions on Mars. | 设施可以模拟火星上的环境 |
[15:02] | Mars. You gotta be kidding. | 火星 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[15:04] | Right now he has seven candidates. | 目前他有七个候选人 |
[15:06] | They’ve been participating in a series of lockdowns | 他们已经参与了一系列封闭训练 |
[15:09] | to prepare for an eventual mission. | 为最终的火星探索做准备 |
[15:11] | Norah was one of the seven. | 诺拉是七人中的一个 |
[15:13] | Well, then, that explains her mysterious time off the grid. | 好吧 这就能解释她那段时间为什么消失 |
[15:16] | Mm-hmm, they were locked in last week, | 嗯 他们上星期还在集训 |
[15:18] | got out Friday, had a furlough over the weekend, | 训练到周五 周末休假 |
[15:20] | and started a new lockdown at 6:00 this morning. | 新一轮集训从今早六点开始 |
[15:23] | Boy, you two really got Mr. Feld to talk. | 伙计们 你们两个真的让菲尔德先生言无不尽 |
[15:28] | I’m hoping you did this by the book. | 我希望你们是照章办事 |
[15:30] | Always. “By the book” Is Carrie’s middle name. | 一直是 “照章办事” 是凯丽的最大特点 |
[15:32] | Mm-hmm. So are the candidates in this facility monitored? | 嗯 设施里的候选人会被监控吗 |
[15:36] | – Is there a camera? – Only on the outside. | -那里有监控录像吗 -只有设施外面有 |
[15:38] | Jay’s going through the footage, | 杰会通过录像 |
[15:40] | trying to find any signs of Norah’s movements. | 试图找到任何诺拉活动的迹象 |
[15:44] | Mars. | 火星 |
[15:47] | Mars. | 是的 火星 |
[15:52] | Talk to me. | 有什么线索 |
[15:53] | So I got those test results back. | 我得到了那些测试结果 |
[15:55] | Norah’s cause of death: | 诺拉的死因 |
[15:57] | carbon dioxide poisoning. | 二氧化碳中毒 |
[15:58] | – She suffocated on CO2? – Exactly. | -她因为二氧化碳窒息而死? -没错 |
[16:02] | This is going to sound like something out of a sci-fi film, | 这听起来像是科幻电影中才会发生 |
[16:04] | – okay, but just bear with me. – Okay. | -好吧 听我说 -好吧 |
[16:05] | Avra Feld, that big tech guy we’ve been talking to… | 艾威亚·菲尔德 我们一直在说的那个科技大佬 |
[16:08] | He has a secret Mars simulation facility. | 他有一个秘密的火星模拟设施 |
[16:10] | I kind of bullied him into telling me. | 我稍微吓吓他 让他说实情 |
[16:12] | And guess what the atmosphere of Mars consists of mostly. | 猜猜火星大气大部分由什么组成 |
[16:16] | – Carbon… -Dioxide. | -二氧… -化碳 |
[16:18] | Exactly. Now you said she died last Friday. | 没错 你说她死于上周五 |
[16:20] | – Yeah. – That facility was on lockdown. | -是的 -设施是密封的 |
[16:23] | No one coming in, no one going out, | 没人进去也没人出来 |
[16:25] | which means if she was murdered, | 这就是说她是被 |
[16:27] | someone on the inside did it. | 里面的人杀死的 |
[16:28] | And that narrows down our list of suspects. | 缩小了我们嫌疑人的范围 |
[16:31] | Yes, it does. | 是的 没错 |
[16:36] | Norah never left your facility, at least not alive. | 诺拉没有离开你的设施 至少不是活着离开的 |
[16:38] | Which means Norah’s killer is one of the six other candidates. | 这就意味着杀死诺拉的人是剩下的六个候选人之一 |
[16:41] | But now that they’ve started, I can’t interrupt the lockdown. | 但是现在他们已经开始了 我不能打断集训 |
[16:44] | The candidates have already begun isolation | 候选人已经被隔离 |
[16:45] | for the next training period. | 进行下一个周期的训练 |
[16:47] | – It would compromise the entire… – You know what I think? | -这会毁了整个计划… -你知道我是怎么想的 |
[16:49] | I think that you don’t want anyone in your facility | 我认为你不想让你设施里的任何人相互交流 |
[16:52] | digging around that might expose your secrets. | 那会那你的秘密暴露 |
[16:54] | That’s assuming that your theory | 这只是你的假设 |
[16:55] | has any connection to reality. | 没法得到证实 |
[17:09] | You know what does have a connection to reality? | 你知道什么能被证实吗 |
[17:11] | Me talking to Joyce Chen about your reusable rocket. | 我和乔伊斯·陈谈谈你的循环使用式火箭 |
[17:15] | Nice try. Everyone who’s anyone | 说得好 大家都在尝试 |
[17:16] | is trying to develop a reusable rocket. | 研制循环使用式火箭 |
[17:18] | Not everybody’s doing it using a nuclear thermal rocket | 不是所有人都用核动力火箭 |
[17:20] | with a compact fission reactor core | 还有一个浓缩性核反应堆 |
[17:22] | using 93% enriched uranium-235 fuel. | 使用了93%浓缩铀235型号燃料 |
[17:25] | How the hell do you know that? | 你他妈怎么知道的 |
[17:27] | You’re not the only one with secrets, Mr. Feld. | 不是只有你才有秘密 菲尔德先生 |
[17:29] | You should know Joyce Chen | 你应该知道乔伊斯·陈 |
[17:31] | is a little smitten with my partner here. | 有一点儿爱上了我的搭档 |
[17:34] | More than a little smitten. She sent me a box of wine. | 超过一点儿了 她送我一盒葡萄酒 |
[17:36] | She’s quite the ladies’ lady. | 风度翩翩呢 |
[17:38] | She sent her a box of wine. | 她送她葡萄酒 |
[17:41] | Do you know what that means? Know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 知道那意味着什么吗 |
[17:44] | I’ll bet she wants to talk to my partner about your formulas. | 我敢打赌她想和我的搭档谈谈你的方案 |
[17:47] | That’s corporate espionage. | 这是商业间谍行为 |
[17:48] | It would only be corporate espionage | 只有在我们去你办公室时 |
[17:50] | if we had signed one of your ironclad | 签了保密协议的情况下 |
[17:52] | nondisclosure agreements when we came to your office, but… | 才是商业间谍行为 但是… |
[17:54] | Since we didn’t, if Carrie mentioned it to her, | 因为我们没签保密协议 如果凯丽向她提起这件事 |
[17:56] | it would just be, I don’t know, pillow talk. | 那就只是 我也说不好 百合大法好 |
[18:01] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样? |
[18:02] | I want to go in. Undercover. | 我想进去 卧底 |
[18:05] | – What? – What? | -什么 -你说啥 |
[18:06] | What? It’s the best way. | 怎么了 这是最好的方法 |
[18:08] | If we pull those candidates out, they lawyer up. | 如果我们让那些候选人都出来 他们会把律师叫来 |
[18:10] | Your secrets are exposed, right? | 你的秘密就暴露了 对吧 |
[18:12] | Now, if I go in as a candidate, | 现在如果我作为候选人进去 |
[18:14] | I can dig around, find out who the killer is. | 我就可以四处打探 找出凶手是谁 |
[18:16] | It’s very Agatha Christie. | 完全是阿加莎·克里斯蒂式的情节[侦探小说家] |
[18:18] | Okay, these people have been in training for months. | 好吧 这些人已经训练数月 |
[18:20] | What do you think, huh? | 你是怎么想的 |
[18:21] | You think you can just walk in there and join the team? | 你以为你不经训练就融入团队吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah, I know I can. I’m kind of a genius. | 是的 我知道我能 我是个天才 |
[18:26] | It’s a long story. He can fill you in. | 说来话长 他能告诉你细节 |
[18:28] | Listen, you don’t have a choice. | 听着 你没有选择 |
[18:29] | Either I go in, or we shut you down. | 要么我进去 要么我们把你关起来 |
[18:34] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想办法 |
[18:35] | Aw, thank you. We’ll be in touch. | 噢 谢谢你 我们保持联系 |
[18:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:44] | You can’t be serious about going undercover in there. | 你不是真的要去做卧底吧 |
[18:46] | We’d be locked in with a killer. | 我们会被一个杀人犯控制 |
[18:48] | That’s exactly how I like it. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[18:50] | I need you to convince Russo. | 我需要你说服罗素 |
[18:51] | Why am I always doing your dirty work? | 为什么总要我为你擦屁股 |
[18:53] | ‘Cause I love it when you talk dirty. | 因为我喜欢你帮我擦屁股的样子 |
[18:54] | Don’t be cute. | 别卖萌 |
[18:56] | How’d you pull all that stuff out? | 你是怎么知道那些东西的 |
[18:57] | Uranium-235 fuel, fission? | 像 铀-235型号燃料 原子能裂变 |
[19:00] | I saw a diagram on his desk. | 我在他桌子上看到一张图表 |
[19:02] | – Wow. – Why so surprised? | – 哇哦 – 干嘛那么惊讶 |
[19:04] | I remember crazy stuff all the time. | 我一直都能记住乱七八糟的东西 |
[19:06] | It just sounds so… | 听起来那么… |
[19:08] | Say it again. | 再说一遍嘛 |
[19:09] | Compact fission reactor core | 一个浓缩性核反应堆 |
[19:12] | with a 93% enriched uranium-235 fuel. | 使用了93%浓缩铀235型号燃料 |
[19:16] | God, I love it when you talk dirty. | 天哪 我太喜欢你一本正经说术语的样子了 |
[19:19] | All right, listen, if we pull everyone out, | 好吧 你看 如果我们把每个涉嫌人员都 |
[19:21] | you know, they’ll lawyer up | 他们都会请求律师协助 |
[19:23] | and our investigation will be stonewalled. | 我们的调查也就功亏一篑 |
[19:25] | But if we go in there undercover, | 但要是我们以卧底的身份进入 |
[19:27] | we can find the crime scene, interact with the candidates, | 我们可以找到犯罪现场 和候选人交流 |
[19:30] | figure out access, motives. | 找到突破口 发现作案动机 |
[19:32] | Yeah, but don’t you think the candidates | 嗯 但你不觉得那些人 |
[19:33] | are going to be suspicious of two random people | 会对两个刚参与工作的两个普通人 |
[19:36] | just joining the lockdown? | 产生怀疑吗 |
[19:37] | Well, yeah, if we go in as fellow candidates, | 嗯 如果我们作为候选人加入的话 他们会怀疑 |
[19:40] | but we could go in as scientists. | 但是我们可以以科学家的身份加入 |
[19:41] | We could tell them that Feld sent us in | 我们可以告诉他们是菲尔德介绍我们来 |
[19:43] | to assess the training or something like that. | 评估训练 或者做别的什么事 |
[19:45] | So running tests and observing people. | 所以就是要进行测试和观察人群咯 |
[19:49] | Like maybe a psychologist and a medical expert? | 就像一个心理学家或者一个医学家一样吗 |
[19:53] | You know, Carrie could be a psychologist. | 你知道的 凯莉可以是一个好的心理学家 |
[19:55] | Yeah, I mean, obviously, she could memorize enough | 嗯 我是说 显然 她可以以她强大的记忆力 |
[19:57] | to pass as a psychologist, | 成功冒充一个心理学家 |
[19:58] | but, um… | 但是 呃 |
[20:00] | there’s no way I could pass as a doctor, so… | 我没办法假装一个医生 所以 |
[20:02] | No, Delina. Delina should go. | 不 黛琳娜可以 让黛琳娜去 |
[20:05] | – Delina? – Yeah. | – 黛琳娜吗 -没错 |
[20:07] | Delina has been through Quantico training and med school. | 黛琳娜通过了匡提科的训练 而且她是个医学院毕业生 |
[20:09] | But Carrie and I are a team. | 但凯莉和我才是一个团队 |
[20:11] | No, this is perfect. | 不 这很完美 |
[20:12] | You continue with your investigation | 你继续进行你的 |
[20:13] | of the candidates’ backgrounds, and you get your wish. | 候选人背景的调查 而且都能抓到嫌犯嘛 |
[20:17] | Your girl Carrie’s going to Mars. | 你的女孩儿要去火星喽 |
[20:27] | Not bedtime yet! | 还不是睡觉的时间啊 |
[20:29] | But I’m tired. | 但是我好困 |
[20:30] | I’ve seen you up way later than this, okay? | 我见过你在更晚的时候还很嗨呢 好吗 |
[20:32] | Remember last Thursday at the club? | 还记得上周四在酒吧吗 |
[20:33] | No, because I blacked out. | 不记得 因为我喝蒙圈了 |
[20:35] | And how can you compare partying at a club | 而且你能把在酒吧嗨和 |
[20:37] | to learning all of this stuff? | 在这学这些无聊的东西相提并论吗 |
[20:38] | Oh, come on, we get to pretend to be other people, | 哦 拜托 我们得假装成别人 |
[20:40] | go to Mars, and catch a killer. | 去火星 去抓坏蛋 |
[20:41] | This is way more fun than a club. | 这比酒吧好玩多了 |
[20:43] | All right. Refocus. | 好吧 重新集中注意力 |
[20:44] | – Focus. Drink your coffee. – Got it. | – 专注 把咖啡喝了 -好哒 |
[20:46] | We have six candidates who were in lockdown | 我们有六个候选人 上周和诺拉一起 |
[20:48] | with Norah last week. | 处于封闭状态 |
[20:49] | Simon Sheffield, aerospace engineer. | 西蒙·谢菲尔德 航天工程师 |
[20:52] | He replaced Norah in the food chain. | 他代替了诺拉在”食物链”里的位置 |
[20:53] | With her out, he’s in, which makes him… | 她走了 他上位 这使他 |
[20:56] | – Our prime suspect. – Exactly. | – 成为我们的主要嫌犯 -没错 |
[20:58] | Okay, Mike Wilcox, mechanical engineer. | 麦克·威尔科特斯 机械工程师 |
[21:02] | And this one is… | 这个人是… |
[21:04] | Kristina Payne, the other engineer. | 克莉斯汀娜·佩恩 又一个工程师 |
[21:07] | See? You’re not tired. You’re awesome. | 看到了吧 你一点也不困 你太棒了 |
[21:09] | Biologist Beth Leners. | 生物学家 贝丝·雷尔斯 |
[21:12] | Erica Campbell, Air Force-trained engineer, | 艾瑞卡·坎贝尔 空军训练工程师 |
[21:15] | and her counterpart, Navy-trained Randy Reynolds. | 还有对应她的 海军训练工程师 兰迪·雷诺兹 |
[21:20] | All right. | 好啦 |
[21:21] | Behind one of these doors is a killer. | 他们其中一个人就是凶手 |
[21:25] | And we’re gonna catch ’em. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[21:31] | I promise you, I’ll be careful. | 我保证 我会很小心 |
[21:33] | I don’t like this, Carrie. | 我不喜欢这样 凯莉 |
[21:34] | You can’t even take your gun with you. | 你都不能随身携带抢 |
[21:36] | Well, that’s because there’s nowhere to hide a gun | 好吧 因为我没法儿在我超级性感 |
[21:38] | in my super-sexy, skintight Mars jumpsuit. | 又贴身的火星服里藏枪 |
[21:40] | I’m kidding. | 嘻嘻 我开玩笑的 |
[21:42] | There’s no super-sexy, skintight Mars jumpsuit. | 根本没有什么超级性感又贴身的火星服 |
[21:43] | But if I take a gun in there, Al, and someone finds it, | 但要是我带枪去 艾尔 一旦有人发现 |
[21:46] | they’ll make me as a cop. | 他们就会发现我是警察 |
[21:47] | I’m not loving this plan. | 我一点也不喜欢这个计划 |
[21:48] | 24 hours and I’m pulling you out of there. | 24小时候 我会强制让你们撤离 |
[21:50] | Admit it, you want to be in zero gravity with me. | 承认吧 你就是想和我一起呆在零重力的环境里 |
[21:53] | Number seven on my bucket list. | 那是我人生目标清单里的第七条 |
[21:54] | Number seven? What’s number one? | 第七条吗 啥是第一条 |
[21:56] | I’ll tell you when you’re out of there, | 你完好无损的出来 |
[21:58] | safe and alive. | 我就告诉你 |
[22:00] | I promise you, I am not gonna get killed | 我保证 直到我知道你人生清单的第一条之前 |
[22:03] | until I know what number one on your bucket list is. | 我都不会死的 |
[22:12] | Part of the simulation is to have periods | 一部分的模拟的是在一段时间内 |
[22:13] | of total isolation from the outside world. | 与外界完全隔绝 |
[22:15] | We’re cut off for 24 hours, got it. | 我们只隔离24小时 知道吧 |
[22:17] | Somebody falls and breaks a leg or gets sick, | 要是有人摔倒了 摔断了腿或病了 |
[22:19] | you’ve got to count on your team to see you through it. | 你就只能指望你的队友帮你渡过难关 |
[22:21] | Well, I got that covered. I’m a doctor. | 好的 我能搞定 我是医生 |
[22:23] | That’s the Greenhouse Room where they cultivate food. | 这间温室是他们用来存食物的 |
[22:25] | Here’s the Atmosphere Room. | 这是大气室 |
[22:26] | This is the Cold Room. | 这是冷冻室 |
[22:28] | To simulate the Martian climate, | 来模拟火星寒冷的气候 |
[22:29] | we keep it super-cooled at a temperature | 我们把它保持在非常冷的状态 |
[22:30] | of -100 degrees Fahrenheit. | 温度在零下100华氏度 |
[22:32] | Well, at 100 below, our body temperature | 好吧 零下100度 我们的体温 |
[22:34] | will reach 65 degrees in under three minutes. | 会在三分钟内会到零下65度 |
[22:36] | – Game over. – Exactly. | – 死翘翘喽 – 是的 |
[22:38] | – Cold enough for ya? – That’s cold. | – 对你来说很冷吗 -冷 |
[22:39] | You guys joining the party? | 你们也是要参加派对的吗 |
[22:41] | They’re here to observe. | 他们是来观察的 |
[22:43] | – Evaluate. – Assess. We’re here to assess. | – 估定 -评估 我们是来评估的 |
[22:45] | Since this next phase will be even more stressful, | 因为下一阶段的训练会压力很大 |
[22:47] | I’ve decided that in-person evaluations and counseling | 我们认为她们亲自来评估和咨询 |
[22:50] | will be necessary. | 是很有必要的 |
[22:51] | Meet Dr. Bergs and Dr. Smith. | 认识一下贝格斯博士和史密斯博士 |
[22:54] | You’ll have plenty of time to get to know each other. | 你们有充足的时间了解对方 |
[22:56] | Now as you know, Norah didn’t show up yesterday, | 你们都知道的 诺拉昨天没来 |
[23:00] | and I am sorry to inform you | 我很遗憾的告诉大家 |
[23:02] | she will not be continuing with the program. | 她不会继续参与这个项目了 |
[23:04] | – Wait, why? – That’s terrible. | – 等等 为什么 – 真糟糕 |
[23:06] | Better to lose her now than discover later | 她现在走了总比以后发现 |
[23:08] | she couldn’t hack it. | 应付不了的好 |
[23:10] | Dr. Smith, I’ll show you to your pod. | 史密斯博士 我带你去你的舱室 |
[23:12] | Erica, show Dr. Bergs to hers. | 艾瑞克 带贝格斯博士去她的 |
[23:19] | This was Norah’s room. Now it’s all yours. | 这是诺拉的房间 现在是你的了 |
[23:23] | Need I remind you, Dr. Smith, | 需要我提醒你吗 史密斯博士 |
[23:26] | once we go to lockdown, if anything goes wrong, | 一旦我们被封闭 如果发生什么不测 |
[23:28] | you’re on your own. | 一切都靠你自己了 |
[23:29] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:31] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah, no problem. | – 兄弟谢谢你 -哎没事儿 |
[23:32] | So, just check the nitrogen output levels | 所以 你19时去检查一下冰屋 |
[23:35] | in the Cold Room at 19:00 hours? | 的氦气输出水平好吗 |
[23:37] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[23:39] | Lockdown initiating. | 封闭开始 |
[24:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:10] | – What? – God, you gave me a fright. | -怎么了 -天呐 你吓死我了 |
[24:13] | It’s good to know this pod is as small as mine. | 很高兴知道这个屋子跟我的一样小 |
[24:16] | This was her room. Norah’s. | 这是她的房间 诺拉的 |
[24:20] | This place is so… | 这地方太…… |
[24:22] | Claustrophobic. | 幽闭恐怖的 |
[24:24] | Cut off. | 打住 |
[24:26] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在干什么? |
[24:28] | Well… | 呃…… |
[24:30] | Now we look around and see if this place | 我们到处看看这个地方是否 |
[24:33] | will give up any of its secrets. | 会透漏给我们一些秘密 |
[24:40] | It’s coming from the Cold Room! | 警报来自冰屋 |
[24:43] | You can’t go in there without a suit. You’ll freeze! | 你没穿防护服不能进去 你会冻住的 |
[24:45] | – Get us suits. Get us suits! – Now! | -给我们防护服 给我们防护服 -快点 |
[24:58] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:00] | By the angle of his fall and the crack in his mask, | 从他跌落的角度和他面具上的裂痕 |
[25:02] | I can tell he was hit from behind. | 我推断他是被人从背后袭击的 |
[25:08] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[25:10] | Someone is picking off the members of this team, | 有人在除掉这个团队中的成员 |
[25:12] | one by one. | 一个接一个的 |
[25:13] | We gotta get this lockdown lifted | 我们应该解除封禁 |
[25:14] | and get everybody out of here. | 让所有人都出去 |
[25:16] | No, we can’t. | 不 不能这么做 |
[25:18] | We’ve still got 24 hours. | 我们仍然还有24小时 |
[25:19] | We have to get everybody out of here! | 我们得让所有人都离开这儿 |
[25:21] | Delina, if we don’t catch the killer in 24 hours, | 黛琳娜 如果我们24小时之内抓不到凶手 |
[25:24] | we’ll get them all out. | 我们就把他们全部疏散出去 |
[25:25] | We’ll do it more traditionally. | 我们会采取更传统的方法 |
[25:26] | Until then, we’re locked in. | 到那之前 我们会被锁在里面 |
[25:29] | So we keep our cover, and we tell everyone | 所以我们要打掩护 告诉所有人 |
[25:31] | that Simon’s death | 史密斯的死 |
[25:33] | was an accident. | 是一个事故 |
[25:36] | Okay? | 明白 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 明白 |
[25:41] | There’s been an accident. | 那里出了个事故 |
[25:43] | Simon Sheffield is dead. | 西蒙·谢菲尔德死了 |
[25:45] | – What? No, that’s impossible. | -什么 不 那不可能 |
[25:48] | Okay, wait, wait, everybody, just hold on a second. | 好吧 等一等 等一等 所有人 都等一下 |
[25:50] | It seems like he didn’t fasten his suit correctly | 应该是他没有正确固定好他的防护服 |
[25:53] | in the Cold Room, and, uh… | 在冰屋里 所以 呃…… |
[25:55] | Yeah, he… he died of severe hypothermia. | 是的 他……他死于严重失温 |
[26:01] | If any of you would like grief counseling, | 如果你们中的任何人需要悲伤开导 |
[26:04] | I’m available one-on-one, or… | 我可以一对一 或者…… |
[26:07] | Mike? Beth? | 麦克 贝丝 |
[26:12] | We could talk now, as a group? | 我们现在就可以交谈 像一个团队吗 |
[26:17] | No takers? Okay, wow, tough bunch. | 没有接受者 好吧 哇哦 真汉子 |
[26:21] | All right, guys, well, | 好吧 伙计们 好吧 |
[26:22] | know that I’m here, and… | 我在这儿 呃…… |
[26:26] | go about your business. | 忙你们的事去吧 |
[26:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:41] | Randy, you okay? | 兰迪 你还好吗 |
[26:43] | Fine, Doc. | 很好 医生 |
[26:46] | So what goes on in here? | 这儿发生了什么 |
[26:48] | Breathing. | 呼吸 |
[26:50] | – Close the door. – Sure. | -关门 -当然 |
[26:56] | This room is airtight, which lets us play around | 这间房子是密闭的 让我们我们能像 |
[26:57] | with the Martian atmosphere in here. | 在火星大气中玩耍 |
[26:59] | 95.3% carbon dioxide doesn’t sound that playful. | 95.3%的二氧化碳含量听起来不像那么有趣 |
[27:03] | Which is why we need this. | 所以我们才需要这个 |
[27:05] | – It converts CO2 to oxygen. – Wow. | -它把二氧化碳转化成氧气 -哇哦 |
[27:08] | First, we replicate Mars’ atmosphere. | 首先 我们模拟火星大气 |
[27:21] | I’m not a chemical engineer or anything, | 我不是化学工程师或其他什么 |
[27:24] | but if that doesn’t turn this CO2 into oxygen, | 但如果那个不能将二氧化碳转化成氧气 |
[27:28] | aren’t we both gonna die? | 我们不是都会死吗 |
[27:30] | Normally we wear suits when we flood the room with CO2, | 当我们把这间屋子充满二氧化碳时 我们通常穿着防护服 |
[27:33] | but I bet you like to live on the edge. | 但是我敢打赌你喜欢刺激点的 |
[27:36] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[27:45] | Let’s get some oxygen in here. | 让我们弄些氧气 |
[27:46] | Let’s do that. | 开始吧 |
[27:59] | You got a pretty good set of lungs on you, Doc. | 你的肺太厉害了 医生 |
[28:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:03] | Yours aren’t so bad yourself. | 你的也不赖 |
[28:14] | So it’s a small space in here, | 这是一个小空间 |
[28:17] | all you guys locked up together. | 你们所有人都被困在这儿了 |
[28:19] | Anybody hooking up? | 有人在一起了吗 |
[28:20] | Is that an invitation? | 这算调情吗 |
[28:21] | ‘Cause I know the no-fraternization policy. | 因为我知道不该问的不问 |
[28:24] | Grounds for dismissal. | 不然会成为被解雇的理由 |
[28:25] | You spend a lot of time in Norah’s pod? | 你在诺拉的小屋里呆了很长时间 |
[28:28] | – I wasn’t in her pod. – Really? | – 我没在她的小屋里 – 真的吗 |
[28:30] | Because I found a stone just like… | 因为我发现你手镯上的石头…. |
[28:32] | Just like the one on your bracelet in her room. | 和她房间里的一样 |
[28:37] | I was in there looking for her notebook, | 我在那里找她的笔记 |
[28:39] | where she wrote down her ideas, | 她会写下她的想法 |
[28:41] | and I thought that if I could just read it, | 我想如果我可以读到 |
[28:43] | then maybe I could get an advantage. | 也许我会占得先机 |
[28:45] | Why? What was in it? | 为什么 里面有什么 |
[28:46] | I don’t know. I never found it. | 我不知道 我一直没找到 |
[28:49] | I swear, please, just don’t tell Feld. | 我发誓 拜托 别告诉菲尔德 |
[28:52] | I’m here for counseling and support, that’s all. | 我是来提供咨询和支持的 就这些 |
[28:56] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[28:58] | To evaluate, so, uh, | 为了评估 呃 |
[29:00] | you know, if you want to talk, about anything, I’m here. | 你知道 如果你想说 任何事情 我在这儿 |
[30:09] | – Hey. | – 嘿 |
[30:11] | God, you gotta quit sneaking up on me like that. | 天呐 你干嘛连个招呼都不打 |
[30:14] | I’m sorry. What are you reading? | 对不起 你在看什么 |
[30:15] | I found Norah’s journal. | 我找到了诺拉的日记 |
[30:16] | It was hidden in a secret panel. | 它被藏在一个秘密夹层里 |
[30:19] | It’s a lot of calculations and numbers, | 有大量的计算和数字 |
[30:20] | but I want you to listen to this, okay? | 但我希望你听这段 好吗 |
[30:22] | “Noticed Mike’s tremor again. | 又注意到麦克的颤抖了 |
[30:26] | Shaking, especially in his hands. | 抖动 特别是他的手 |
[30:28] | Neurological condition?” | 神经性症状 |
[30:30] | And here, from Friday, the day she was killed: | 还有这儿 从周五开始 她被杀的那天 |
[30:33] | “Need to talk to Mike about my concerns.” | 要跟麦克说说我的担忧 |
[30:36] | So if Mike had a neurological condition, | 所以如果麦克有神经性症状 |
[30:38] | then he would be disqualified from the mission. | 那么他可能失去参加这次行动的资格 |
[30:41] | Exactly right, and if Norah figured it out, | 正解 如果诺拉发现了 |
[30:43] | maybe he killed her to keep his secret. | 也许他杀了她保住自己的秘密 |
[30:52] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[30:53] | Mike inspected the Atmosphere Room on Friday, | 麦克周五检查了大气室 |
[30:57] | the day she was killed. | 正是她被杀的那天 |
[30:58] | I saw his initials on the sign-in sheet. | 我在访客登记里看到他名字缩写了 |
[31:01] | Okay. So let’s say she walks in and he’s in there, right? | 好吧 我们就假设她走进来 他也在这儿 对吗 |
[31:03] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[31:05] | Okay, let’s say she walks in and he’s in there. | 好吧 我们假设她走进来 他也在这儿 |
[31:07] | She asks him about his condition, | 她问他他的状况 |
[31:08] | he flies off the handle, and then he kills her. | 他失手杀了她 |
[31:10] | – Yes. – But why would he kill Simon? | -是的 -但是他为什么要杀掉西蒙呢 |
[31:16] | That’s something Mike’s going to have to answer for us. | 那就是麦克要回答的问题了 |
[31:19] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[31:21] | He said he’s training in the pool. | 他说他在泳池训练 |
[31:22] | I think it’s time I gave Mike his psychological evaluation. | 我认为是时候给麦克做下心理评估了 |
[31:31] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[31:34] | Wait. | 等下 |
[31:36] | He’s not moving. | 他没动 |
[31:37] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[31:39] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah, no problem. | – 谢谢 伙计 – 啊 没问题 |
[31:41] | So just check the nitrogen output levels | 查看一下下午7点冰屋里的 |
[31:43] | in the Cold Room at 19:00 hours? | 氮气排放指数 |
[31:45] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一次 |
[31:47] | Simon wasn’t the target. Mike is. | 西蒙不是目标 麦克才是 |
[31:55] | – Come on, Mike. | – 过来 麦克 |
[31:56] | Breathe, Mike. | 呼吸 麦克 |
[31:57] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[31:59] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[32:01] | I need you to tell us what happened. | 我需要你告诉我们发生了什么 |
[32:03] | Uh… | 呃…… |
[32:04] | I was working on the ventilation endurance. | 我在检查通风设备耐久性 |
[32:06] | – Right. – My suit filled with water. | – 是的 – 我的衣服充满了水 |
[32:08] | I went for the surface, but I must have blacked out. | 我沉到了底 我一定是晕过去了 |
[32:12] | Thank you, by the way. | 谢谢你 |
[32:14] | You move fast for a shrink. | 你作为精神病专家游泳还挺快的 |
[32:17] | Mike, you can’t hide this anymore, okay? | 麦克 你再也不能隐瞒这事了 可以吗 |
[32:20] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[32:22] | It’s dangerous to you, it’s dangerous to the mission, | 这对你很危险 对任务也很危险 |
[32:24] | and now I need you to talk to me. | 现在我要你告诉我 |
[32:27] | Okay. I started getting the shakes a couple weeks ago. | 好吧 我几个星期前开始发抖 |
[32:31] | Okay. Did anybody else on the team notice? | 好的 队伍中的其他人有注意到吗 |
[32:34] | Norah picked up on it. | 诺拉最先注意到 |
[32:35] | We… she was worried about me, so we talked. | 我们……她担心我 所以我们谈了谈 |
[32:37] | When was the last time you saw Norah before she left? | 她离开之前 你最后看到诺拉是什么时候 |
[32:40] | Um, Thursday night. | 呃 星期四晚上 |
[32:42] | I remember I was feeling really sick, | 我记得我觉得很难受 |
[32:45] | so bad that I asked if she could help me out, | 我问她可不可以帮我离开 |
[32:47] | take my inspection shift. | 拿一下检查轮班 |
[32:49] | She fudged the log to cover for me. | 她帮我伪造了记录 |
[32:51] | She signed it with my initials. | 她用我名字缩写来签字 |
[32:53] | All right, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[32:54] | I want you to go wait over there. | 我想让你去那边等着 |
[32:56] | Dr. Berg is going to join you. | 贝格博士会跟你一起 |
[32:58] | Don’t go anywhere without her, okay? | 不要单独离开 好吗 |
[33:00] | We want to make sure you’re all right. | 我们想确信你没事 |
[33:05] | – What is going on? – Mike’s not the suspect. | -发生什么了 -麦克不是嫌疑人 |
[33:08] | – He’s the target! – What? | -他是目标 -神马 |
[33:09] | I heard him talking to Simon. | 我听见他对西蒙说话了 |
[33:11] | Mike was supposed to be in the Cold Room. | 麦克本来应该在冰屋里 |
[33:13] | – He asked Simon to cover for him. – Okay. | -他让西蒙代替他 -好吧 |
[33:15] | Whoever killed Simon was after Mike. | 麦克之后谁杀了西蒙 |
[33:18] | We gotta think this through. | 我们得仔细想想 |
[33:19] | Okay, so let’s say Norah goes in | 好吧 我们假设诺拉进来了 |
[33:21] | and does an inspection of the Atmosphere Room, right? | 对大气室做了个检查 对吗 |
[33:24] | And she finds something, and she goes to Mike with it. | 她发现了一些事 她去对麦克说 |
[33:26] | Right, and whatever it is that she told Mike | 对的 无论他对麦克说了什么 |
[33:28] | is what got her killed. | 都是她招来杀身之祸的原因 |
[33:30] | Right, and Mike knows what she knows, | 对 麦克知道她所知道的 |
[33:32] | but he’s still alive, which means his life is in danger, | 但他仍然活着 也就意味着他有生命危险 |
[33:35] | and now so is ours. | 现在我们也有生命危险 |
[33:36] | – Okay. Okay. – Stay with him. | -是的 是的 -跟他呆在一起 |
[33:38] | Don’t let him out of your sight, and be careful. | 不要让他离开你们的视线 小心点儿 |
[33:39] | All right, but where you going? | 好的 你去哪儿? |
[33:42] | I’m going to go find whatever it is that Norah found. | 我去找出诺诺拉底发现了什么 |
[33:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:50] | Talk to me, room. | 告诉我 房间 |
[33:51] | What happened? | 这里发生了什么 |
[34:10] | Oh, hey. What are you doing in here? | 哦 嘿 你在这里干什么 |
[34:13] | Oh, nothing. I was just trying to… | 哦 没什么 我只是试着 |
[34:16] | get a lay of the land, you know, figure out… | 想了解一下情况 你知道的 弄明白… |
[34:18] | What do these readings mean over here? | 那些数字代表了什么? |
[34:20] | Those are related to our oxygen conversion tests, | 那些数据是关于我们的氧气转换检测的 |
[34:23] | making sure we are successfully converting CO2 to oxygen, | 确保我们成功地把二氧化碳转换成了氧气 |
[34:26] | and then those numbers indicate the duration of the tests. | 那些数字表示了检测所用的时间 |
[34:29] | Oh, that’s quite a range between numbers. | 哦 这些数字的差距挺大的 |
[34:31] | How long is a normal test? | 一次正常的检测大概要用多长时间? |
[34:32] | Varies, but on average, 10 to 20 minutes? | 不定的 但平均的话大概10到20分钟吧 |
[34:35] | Do you ever experience any kind of problems | 当转换进行时间比较长的时候 |
[34:36] | when the conversions run longer? | 遇到过什么问题吗 |
[34:37] | As the data analyst, I can assure you, | 根据数据分析 我能向你保证 |
[34:41] | the system has performed impeccably, | 不管检测时间有多长 |
[34:43] | no matter the length of test, but if you’re concerned, | 这个系统都是无瑕运转的 但是如果你担心的话 |
[34:45] | we can always just test them ourselves. | 我们可以检测它 |
[34:47] | Great, yeah. I’d love to see it, thanks. | 很好 嗯 我很乐意看你检测 谢了 |
[34:49] | I’ll just let the CO2 run for a bit, | 我会释放出一点二氧化碳 |
[34:52] | and then we’ll turn the oxygen converters on. | 然后我们把氧气转换器打开就可以了 |
[35:02] | They’re gonna work just fine. | 它会正常工作的 |
[35:06] | Great. | 好 |
[35:08] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[35:13] | So… so what happens if, | 那么 如果 |
[35:16] | I don’t know, they found out that the converter | 我不知道 如果他们发现那转换器 |
[35:19] | couldn’t work for a sustained period of time? | 不能长时间持续工作 会发生什么 |
[35:22] | I mean, that would… | 我是说 那样就会 |
[35:23] | Well, that would certainly delay or even | 那就肯定会延迟火星计划 |
[35:26] | cancel out the possibility of a mission to Mars, right? | 甚至是取消它了 是吧 |
[35:30] | Well, yeah, if the problem was serious. | 嗯 是的 如果问题严重的话 |
[35:35] | But I’m not following. | 但我没理解你的意思 |
[35:38] | You murdered Norah. | 你杀了诺拉 |
[35:40] | You murdered Simon, | 你还杀了西蒙 |
[35:42] | and you tried to kill Mike | 你还试着去杀死麦克 |
[35:45] | so that they didn’t find out | 这样他们就不会发现 |
[35:46] | that your CO2 converter does not work. | 你的二氧化碳转换器不能正常工作 |
[35:50] | This is all Norah’s fault. | 这一切都是诺拉的错 |
[35:55] | She was the only friend I had in here. | 她是我在这儿唯一的朋友 |
[35:58] | We were going to be the first women on Mars. | 我们将成为第一批踏上火星的女人 |
[36:03] | But she betrayed me. | 但是她背叛了我 |
[36:05] | I told her I just needed time to fix the problem! | 我告她我只需要一点时间去处理这个问题 |
[36:09] | She didn’t get that. She didn’t get the mission. | 她没有理解 她没懂这整个火星任务 |
[36:15] | It’s bigger than all of us! | 这个任务比我们大家都重要 |
[36:18] | I had to make a choice. | 我必须做出选择 |
[36:29] | Shit! | 该死 |
[36:48] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油啊 |
[36:52] | Let’s get some oxygen in here. | 让我们弄些氧气进来吧 |
[37:13] | Open the door! Open the door! Open the door! | 快开门 开门 开门 |
[37:16] | I’m okay, I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[37:19] | Termination sequence commenced. | 终止序列已启动 |
[37:20] | Two minutes until site termination. | 场地自毁倒计时两分钟 |
[37:23] | – What the hell is that? – Feld’s so paranoid. | -那是什么 -菲尔德疑心很重 |
[37:25] | He rigged this place with a self-destruct system. | 他在这里装了一个自我毁灭系统 |
[37:27] | Erica must have set it off. | 艾瑞卡一定是把它触发了 |
[37:29] | Get everybody out of here now. | 大家现在赶快离开这里 |
[37:31] | – I’m not… – I’ll be right behind you. Go! | -我不 -我会跟在你后面的 块走 |
[37:37] | – Come on, come on, come on! – Go, out, come on, let’s go! | -快 快 快 -离开这里 快走 |
[37:40] | There are now 90 seconds until site termination. | 场地毁灭倒计时90秒 |
[37:55] | There are now 30 seconds until site termination. | 场地毁灭倒计时30秒 |
[38:09] | Erica, come on! | 艾瑞卡 别这样 |
[38:11] | There are now ten seconds until site termination. | 场地毁灭倒计时10秒 |
[38:12] | I committed to dying on Mars | 从我参与这个项目开始 |
[38:13] | the second I joined this program! | 我就立志要死在火星上 |
[38:14] | 9 8 7 Nine, eight, seven, | |
[38:19] | 6 5 4 six, five, four, | |
[38:24] | 3 2 1 three, two, one. | |
[38:51] | – Whoa, no, whoa, wait a minute. – It was crazy. | -哇哦 不 等等 -那真的很疯狂 |
[38:53] | – No, it was unbelievable. – Wait a minute, wait a minute. | -不 那根本令人难以置信 -等等 等等 |
[38:54] | You let the countdown get all the way down to one, | 你在倒计时记数到1的时候 |
[38:57] | and you’re still inside. | 你还在里面 |
[38:59] | Well, I didn’t let that happen, that’s what happened, | 嗯 不是我让他数到1的 这事就这么发生了 |
[39:00] | and we barely made it out of there, | 我们勉强冲出来 |
[39:02] | but I’m here, and I’m safe. | 但现在我安安全全在这里 |
[39:03] | – And all the trainees are fine? – They’re perfect. | -而且所有训练者们都没事? -他们一点事都没有 |
[39:06] | See, this is what I don’t get, though. | 不过你看 这就是我不明白的地方 |
[39:09] | Why did she do it? | 她为什么做这样的事? |
[39:10] | So here’s how it went down, okay? | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[39:11] | Norah finds out the atmosphere scrubber | 诺拉发现大气过滤器 |
[39:13] | isn’t working properly, right? | 不能正常工作 |
[39:15] | So she goes to Erica with her concerns. | 所以她就告诉了艾瑞卡她的担忧 |
[39:16] | Now Erica isn’t about to let | 但是艾瑞卡并不打算让一个 |
[39:18] | a small breathable air problem get in her way | 小小的空气呼吸问题阻挡她 |
[39:20] | on her spa on the Mars mission. | 前往火星的任务 |
[39:21] | So you know what she does? | 那你知道她做了什么 |
[39:22] | She kills Norah in the Atmosphere Room | 她在大气室杀死了诺拉 |
[39:24] | and dumps her body down the trash chute. | 然后将她的尸体倒入了垃圾槽 |
[39:26] | That’s insane. But you know what? | 真疯狂 但你知道吗 |
[39:29] | You did a great job, Delina. | 你做的很好 黛琳娜 |
[39:30] | Thank you, Jay. | 谢谢你 杰 |
[39:32] | You and Carrie make a pretty kickass team. | 你和凯莉在一起真的是一个很厉害的团队 |
[39:34] | You should… you should ride along more often. | 你应该 你们应该多在一起行动 |
[39:37] | See, I don’t know about that, | 那个我就说不好了 |
[39:39] | ’cause the thing about dead people is, | 应为死人最棒的一点 |
[39:40] | they don’t try to kill you. | 就是他们不会去杀你 |
[39:45] | Oh, can I get some of your red? | 哦 我能喝点你的红酒么 |
[39:47] | Yeah, you can taste some of my red. | 能啊 你能尝尝我的红酒 |
[39:50] | Welcome back. You okay? | 欢迎回来 你还好么 |
[39:52] | They said all I have to do is breathe some fresh air | 他们说我唯一需要去做的事情就是呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[39:55] | for a while, and I’ll be fine. | 过一会就好了 |
[39:57] | What about Feld? | 菲尔德怎么样了? |
[39:59] | Well, considering he just blew 300 million bucks | 考虑到他刚刚炸没了三十亿美元 |
[40:01] | and five years of work, I’d say not bad. | 和五年的辛苦工作 我认为他还可以 |
[40:05] | So? Tell me. | 那么 告诉我 |
[40:07] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[40:09] | Are there really little green men on Mars or not? | 火星上真的有绿色小人吗[想象中生长在地球外的人] |
[40:11] | I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours. | 你先告诉我想知道的 我就告你 |
[40:13] | What? | 告诉你什么? |
[40:14] | What… | 你 |
[40:17] | is number one on your bucket list? | 遗愿清单上第一条是什么 |
[40:20] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 难道你不想知道吗 |
[40:21] | Come on, tell me. | 得了吧 快告我 |
[40:22] | Go ahead, take a guess. | 来吧 你猜猜 |
[40:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:27] | Catching a down-and-out from Eli Manning in the end zone. | 在达阵区接住一个伊莱·曼宁的前场外折传球 |
[40:30] | Nope. That’s number four. | 不对 那是第四条 |
[40:32] | What’s number one? | 第一条是什么? |
[40:33] | Number one. | 第一条嘛 |
[40:36] | Does it have anything to do with those twins in Barbados? | 跟那些在巴巴多斯的双胞胎有关吗 |
[40:38] | No way. | 不可能 |
[40:40] | That’s nine. | 那是第九条 |
[40:41] | Nine? | 第九条么 |
[40:44] | I know what it is. | 我知道第一条是什么了 |
[40:46] | Oh, you do, do you? | 哦你知道了 是么 |
[40:47] | It involves me. | 与我有关 |
[40:50] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[40:51] | I know what it is. It’s that… | 我知道那是什么了 它是 |
[40:53] | No, no, no, no. Don’t say it. | 不 别 别 别 别说出来 |
[40:54] | – Won’t happen. – Well, can I whisper it? | -那件事不会发生的 -那我可以小声说出来吗? |
[40:56] | – No! – I can whisper it! | -不 -我能小声说出来 |
[40:58] | If I whisper it, it’ll still happen. | 如果我小声说出来了 它还有可能发生 |
[40:59] | I’m telling you, it doesn’t matter… you don’t know. | 我告诉你 这不重要 因为你不知道 |
[41:00] | If I don’t know what it is, | 如果我不知道的话 |
[41:02] | then you have nothing to worry about. | 你就没什么好担心的 |
[41:03] | – Let me whisper it to you. – Okay. | -让我小声告诉你吧 -好吧 |
[41:05] | That way, if I’m right, it’ll still happen. | 这样 如果我说对了的话 它还是有可能发生的 |
[41:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[41:18] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 就是这个 对不对 |
[41:20] | I’m gonna drink some of your red. | 我要喝点你的红酒了 |
[41:22] | – That’s it, that’s it! – Cheers. | -我猜对了 猜对了 -干杯 |
[41:23] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:25] | Mmm! | 嗯 |