时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | There she is, take her! | 她在这儿 拿下她 |
[03:15] | The little things I miss, you know? | 你知道吗 我怀念那些琐事 |
[03:21] | I mean, I miss my family and all that shit, of course, | 当然了 我也会怀念我的家人什么的 |
[03:23] | but… it’s just the little things. | 但…就是这些琐事 |
[03:30] | Going to Subway for lunch. | 去赛百味吃午餐 |
[03:34] | Double meat on my sandwich, | 要双份肉的三明治 |
[03:36] | just ’cause. | 只是因为 |
[03:42] | I don’t know, man. | 我也不知道 |
[03:45] | I’m just talkin’, | 我就是在说话 |
[03:49] | which you’re probably pretty sick of by now, right? | 你可能现在都听烦了 是吧 |
[03:56] | Yeah, that’s ok. | 噢 没关系 |
[03:59] | Go ahead. | 喝吧 |
[04:03] | Yeah, that’s it, Doc. | 对 就是这样 医生 |
[04:06] | Drink up. | 痛快地喝 |
[04:09] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[04:12] | I’d be fed up if I was you, too. | 我是你我也受够了 |
[04:15] | I mean, it’s not your fault. | 我是说 这不怪你 |
[04:19] | Oh yeah, and Kit Kats. | 哦 对 还有奇巧 |
[04:22] | I miss Kit Kats. | 我怀念奇巧了 |
[04:24] | That little chocolate candy | 那种小巧克力零食 |
[04:25] | with the cookie thing in the middle | 里面是像饼干样的东西 |
[04:27] | and it goes snap when you break ’em. | 然后你咬断它的时候会咔的一声响 |
[04:29] | Click, click, click… | 咔 咔 咔… |
[04:30] | I miss Kit Kats. | 我想吃奇巧了 |
[04:33] | Probably a ton of ’em out there, too, | 现在外面可能有成吨的奇巧 |
[04:35] | just sittin’ there in stores. | 就那样放在商店里 |
[04:38] | Might as well be on the other side of the moon | 就算是住在月亮那头 |
[04:40] | all the good it does me in here. | 也好过待在这里吧 |
[04:46] | Easy there. | 别冲动 |
[04:56] | Ooh-ee, just about drained me dry today, Doc. | 天 今天差点把我吸干了 医生 |
[05:06] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[05:10] | There’s something dickin’ around by the south west entrance. | 有什么东西在西南入口那里晃荡 |
[05:14] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[05:17] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[05:20] | So I will go take care of it. | 所以我要去搞定他们 |
[05:21] | You just relax, Doc. | 放松 医生 |
[05:22] | I got this. | 我来搞定 |
[05:23] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[05:25] | Goddamn apocalypse. | 该死的世界末日 |
[05:27] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[05:28] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[05:29] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[05:39] | Let us in! Please let us in! Open this door! | 让我们进去 求你让我们进去 开门 |
[05:49] | Let us in! Please let us in! Open this door! | 让我们进去 求你让我们进去 开门 |
[05:54] | I can’t let you in here, I’m sorry! | 我不能让你们进来 抱歉 |
[05:57] | Just open this door! You have to let us in! | 快把这扇门打开 你得让我们进去 |
[05:58] | Do not attempt to open the door. | 别试图打开这扇门 |
[06:00] | It’s booby-trapped. | 它装了饵雷 |
[06:01] | You will not succeed. | 你们进不来的 |
[06:02] | Let us in!! | 让我们进去 |
[06:05] | I am a United States marine | 我是一名美国海军 |
[06:06] | and I have been ordered to guard this facility! | 我接到命令要守卫这个设施 |
[06:08] | I can’t compromise my mission with this, I’m sorry. | 我不能因此失职 我很抱歉 |
[06:10] | Open the door, marine, goddammit! | 开门 海军 该死 |
[06:14] | Ted? | 特德 |
[06:14] | Yes, it’s me, asshole! | 对 是我 混蛋 |
[06:15] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[06:16] | That’s a direct order! | 这是直接命令 |
[06:20] | Let us in this place! Please open this door! | 让我们到里面去 求你开开门 |
[06:23] | They’re coming! You gotta let us in! | 他们来了 你得让我们进去 |
[06:25] | Inside, go, go, go! | 进去 走 走 走 |
[06:26] | Now! Go! | 快 走 |
[06:27] | Go! | 走 |
[06:28] | Move! | 动起来 |
[06:29] | Get inside now!! | 现在进去 |
[06:29] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[06:30] | To me! | 过来 |
[06:31] | John! | 约翰 |
[06:32] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[06:33] | Get your ass in here! | 你赶快进来 |
[06:34] | John! | 约翰 |
[06:36] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[06:41] | Get your ass inside now! | 你现在快给我进去 |
[06:42] | Go! Go!! | 走 快走 |
[07:07] | Go! Go! Go! | 走走走 |
[07:18] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 来吧 我们走 我们走 我们走 |
[07:19] | Inside! Inside! | 进去 进去 |
[07:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:32] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[07:35] | What’s up with that guy? | 那个家伙怎么了 |
[07:36] | That’s Sam. | 那是山姆 |
[07:38] | Don’t worry about thanking him, the guy’s deaf. | 不用费心感谢他 他是个聋子 |
[07:40] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不见你说话 |
[07:42] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[07:43] | Did she make it? | 她也进来了吗 |
[07:44] | I thought she was with you. | 我以为她和你在一起 |
[07:46] | She was-she was right behind me. | 是啊 她就在我后面 |
[07:47] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[07:50] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[07:52] | It must be serious… I’ll explain it all when we’re alone. | 情况很危险…等没人的时候我再跟你解释清楚 |
[07:57] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[07:58] | You make that Tin-Man outfit yourself? It’s very crafty. | 你自己做的那个锡兵服吗 手艺真好 |
[08:02] | Oh, I am seriously glad you’re still here! | 你还在这我真的超级开心 |
[08:06] | You smell like gas, brother. | 你身上有股汽油味 兄弟 |
[08:07] | Hey. My wife’s out there. | 嘿 我妻子还在外面 |
[08:09] | I thought she got in but she got lost in the fray. | 我以为她进来了 但是她在打斗中走丢了 |
[08:11] | We gotta go get her. | 我们得去找到她 |
[08:12] | There’s nothing I can do about that. | 对此我无能为力 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:14] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[08:15] | A woman is stuck out there. | 一个女人被困在外面 |
[08:17] | She’s gonna get torn apart by those things! | 她会被那些东西撕得粉碎的 |
[08:18] | Opening those doors will compromise this facility | 打开这扇门会让这个设施陷入危机 |
[08:20] | and everything about our mission. | 也会影响我们的任务 |
[08:21] | It’s not gonna happen! | 我不会开门的 |
[08:23] | – Hey, – John! John! | – 嘿 – 约翰 约翰 |
[08:28] | Everybody upstairs, now. | 现在大家都上楼去 |
[08:30] | End of discussion. | 讨论结束 |
[08:35] | Thanks for changing the codes on that door. | 多谢你改了那扇门的密码 |
[08:37] | You were gone for six months. | 你一走就是六个月 |
[08:39] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[08:40] | Just be grateful I’ve still got the UV lights up and running. | 感激吧 幸好我让紫外灯一直工作着 |
[08:48] | You know, I never even made it back to the base. | 要知道 我甚至没能回基地 |
[08:51] | I got cut off, tracked, chased all over hell. | 我失联了 被跟踪 被追得到处跑 |
[08:54] | Hey, the other guys… | 嘿 其他人… |
[08:56] | Gomez, Smitty… they make it back? | 戈麦斯 史密提…他们回来了吗 |
[08:58] | No. | 没有 |
[09:02] | I should have stayed put. | 我本该原地不动的 |
[09:05] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:07] | What about you? You been ok here? | 你呢 在这里还好吗 |
[09:09] | Oh, buddy, a barrel of laughs. | 噢 兄弟 其乐融融 |
[09:11] | Yeah, I bet. | 那肯定的 |
[09:12] | How is she? Is she still… | 她怎么样 她还… |
[09:16] | Oh yeah, she’s still whatever she is. | 哦对 她还是老样子 |
[09:19] | Sleeping beauty. | 睡美人 |
[09:21] | So, just you and the Doc? | 所以 只有你和医生 |
[09:24] | This whole time? | 一直以来都是 |
[09:29] | – Eh? – You’ll see. | – 嗯 – 你会看到的 |
[09:31] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:34] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你把这个地方弄成这样 |
[10:27] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[10:28] | He’s got a pet one! | 他还养了一只当宠物 |
[10:29] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[10:30] | Is that the doc? | 那个是医生吗 |
[10:32] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[10:34] | Yeah, she got bit. | 她被咬了 |
[10:36] | And then I’ve just been… | 然后我一直… |
[10:37] | Oh, this ought to be good. | 这下好了 |
[10:38] | She was part of this mission, too, smart ass. | 她也是这任务的一份子 你个蠢货 |
[10:41] | Wasn’t she? | 难怪她不是吗 |
[10:42] | Yeah, but I… | 是 不过我… |
[10:43] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[10:44] | Well alright then. | 那不就是了 |
[10:45] | Anybody touches her, I’ll throw them off the roof. | 谁敢碰她一根头发我就跟他过不去 |
[10:47] | She’s been bit! | 她被咬了 |
[10:48] | She’s a vampire! | 是只吸血鬼 |
[10:49] | And what about this chick? | 这个妞儿又是怎么回事 |
[10:54] | This “Chick”… | 这个”妞儿” |
[10:56] | Doesn’t exist as far as you’re concerned. | 你们当她不存在就好 |
[11:02] | You understand me? | 懂了吗 |
[11:08] | I said “Do you understand me”? | 我说 懂了吗 |
[11:21] | Ok then. | 那就好 |
[11:24] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[12:19] | Do you think we’re safe in here? Huh? | 你们认为在这里安全吗 |
[12:21] | With one of those things pent up | 关着那种东西 |
[12:23] | and then some…I don’t even know what, in that other room, huh? | 况且另外那间房里的都不知是何物 |
[12:26] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[12:27] | Plus, look how he’s treated John’s wife. | 还有 看他是怎么对约翰的妻子的 |
[12:30] | I mean, he’s an animal. | 他像只野兽 |
[12:32] | You leave a guy in a cage, | 你把人关在笼子里 |
[12:33] | it’s not a surprise he becomes an animal. | 那人会变成野兽也不足为奇 |
[12:34] | Ok, shh. | 嘘 |
[12:35] | He’s an animal with a machine gun. | 他就是只拿着机关枪的野兽 |
[12:38] | Oh, please. | 你好好想啊 |
[12:39] | You know he’s feeding her, right? | 他让她吸血的 好吧 |
[12:41] | That vampire? | 那只吸血鬼 |
[12:42] | He’s actually feeding her his own blood. | 其实他把自己的血喂给她了 |
[12:59] | Hey there, soldier man. | 那边的士兵 |
[13:03] | Axel, right? | 阿克塞尔 对吧 |
[13:07] | Your name, I mean. | 我是说你的名字 |
[13:11] | Come on, man. I’m tryin’. | 兄弟 我在努力了 |
[13:16] | Ok, great. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | Well, look. | 听着 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry about what happened earlier, | 之前发生的事 我很抱歉 |
[13:21] | obviously I was a little… | 我明显有些… |
[13:22] | but my wife’s out…out there. | 但是我妻子在外面 |
[13:26] | Yeah, she was… | 是 她已经… |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:28] | You gotta help me. | 你得帮我 |
[13:29] | At least let me out there. | 至少把我弄出去 |
[13:29] | I don’t care what happens to me, ok? | 我不介意我会怎么样 好吧 |
[13:31] | Really, I don’t, but my wife’s stuck out there. | 真的我不在乎 但是我妻子还困在外边 |
[13:33] | I already told you, we’re not opening those doors again. | 我早就跟你说了 我们不会再开门 |
[13:35] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[13:37] | It’s suicide out there. | 在外边等于自杀 |
[13:38] | You know what it’s like, you’ve been out there. | 你知道外面是什么情况 你也去过外边 |
[13:46] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:50] | Listen! | 听着 |
[13:52] | I need to get out there! | 我要出去 |
[13:55] | It’s not gonna happen | 没门 |
[13:56] | Enough, enough | 闹够了 |
[14:00] | Now, I get how you feel, I do. | 现在我明白你的感受 真的 |
[14:03] | But there is nothing that we can do for her. | 但是我们并不能为她做什么 |
[14:06] | Alright! | 行 |
[14:07] | So we stay inside. | 所以我们不出去 |
[14:15] | End of discussion. | 讨论结束 |
[14:41] | I can’t believe the Doc. | 我无法相信医生就这么 |
[14:44] | She was always… | 她以前总是… |
[14:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:50] | Six months now. | 到现在六个月了 |
[14:54] | It happened right when you and the boys headed out. | 你和他们出去就出事了 |
[14:57] | What? | 什么 |
[15:00] | I was giving you covering fire. | 我在掩护你 |
[15:01] | She um… | 她… |
[15:03] | Yeah, no, I remember. | 是 不对 我记得 |
[15:04] | You were up on the roof. | 你当时在屋顶上 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:07] | She went down to make sure the door got shut behind you. | 她下楼确保你身后的门有关紧 |
[15:10] | I told her she didn’t have to do it but she insisted. | 我和她说没必要 但是她坚持要去 |
[15:14] | And then all hell broke loose, | 然后就是一片混乱 |
[15:16] | you guys were getting picked off… | 你们一个个被干掉 |
[15:19] | She tried to help Smitty get back inside and one of them… | 她想让史密提进来 然后有一只 |
[15:24] | got a hold of her. | 抓住了她 |
[15:25] | Took a chunk out of her arm. | 咬走了她手臂上的一块肉 |
[15:29] | She turned right after that. | 那之后她就转化了 |
[15:33] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[15:36] | Yeah, pretty much. | 真是可恶 |
[15:47] | It’s just… it’s gonna be a tough sell, | 现在就有点难做了 |
[15:49] | convincing some of those people to live in the same place | 要说服她们和一只那样的东西 |
[15:51] | as one of those things. | 待在一起 |
[15:52] | I’m not convincing nobody of nothing. | 我不会说服他们什么 |
[15:55] | And I never said they were staying. | 况且我从没说过留他们下来 |
[15:58] | That’s very true, you did not. | 没错 你没说过 |
[16:00] | Look, I’ll give you the door codes later, | 听着 我等下把门的密码给你 |
[16:02] | a set of keys. | 一串钥匙 |
[16:04] | Maybe a couple of the others if I feel like I can trust them. | 可能还会给其他几个我觉得信得过的人 |
[16:07] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 这想法不错 |
[16:08] | We’re gonna need all the help we can get. | 能帮忙的我们一个都不放过 |
[16:10] | Always something about acting out. | 总会有点情绪的 |
[16:12] | Especially that John guy. | 尤其是那个叫约翰的 |
[16:19] | Don’t… watch that there. | 别 小心那个 |
[16:28] | This here, this bad boy’s new. | 这里 这些家伙是新的 |
[16:30] | Damn, you’re like Robinson Crusoe or some shit. | 我去 你在扮鲁滨逊·克鲁索还是什么鬼 |
[16:36] | How’d you hook up with that crew? | 你是怎么搭上那伙人的 |
[16:39] | Hiding in holes in basements, anywhere you can think of. | 我藏在地下室的洞里 什么地儿没待过 |
[16:43] | You find another frightened fish | 当你发现有人和你一样惊恐 |
[16:45] | and you just decide to throw in together. | 你就会扑上去抱团 |
[16:48] | You’re running. | 你跑啊 |
[16:49] | Always running. | 一直跑啊 |
[16:50] | Ferals, chasing you like wild animals… | 野蛮人 像野兽一样追着你跑 |
[16:53] | The feeders, smarter… | 那些吸血鬼 更聪明… |
[16:55] | Tracking you down. | 会追踪你 |
[16:59] | You don’t know what it’s like out there. | 你不知道外面是什么样的 |
[17:02] | You have no idea. | 你不会知道 |
[17:05] | A person will do anything for just one more day. | 人为了多活一天什么事都肯做 |
[17:09] | Anything. | 无论何事 |
[17:15] | Robinson Crusoe! | 鲁滨逊·克鲁索 |
[17:16] | Robinson! | 鲁滨逊 |
[17:22] | Now, while they’re not here. | 现在 趁他们不在 |
[17:24] | Kill the other one, too. | 把另外一只也杀了 |
[17:26] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 来 |
[17:27] | Hell yes. | 赞同 |
[17:30] | Back up, people. | 你们退后 |
[17:32] | This is not a petting zoo. | 这里不是宠物动物园 |
[17:33] | Who are you supposed to be? Shaka Zulu? | 你以为你是谁 夏卡·祖鲁 |
[17:35] | In charge, that’s what. | 我管事的 就这样 |
[17:36] | Until the army guy comes back. | 在那个战士回来之前我都是 |
[17:40] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[17:41] | You’re real tough. | 你真是难做 |
[17:43] | Try me, ass face. | 来和我单挑 垃圾 |
[17:45] | Get out of my freakin’ way… now. | 马上给我滚开 |
[17:56] | Another time. | 下次 |
[18:08] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:50] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[20:56] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆 |
[20:58] | Vampires swarming. | 一大群吸血鬼来了 |
[21:00] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[21:17] | Clear! | 杀掉 |
[21:18] | Clear! | 杀掉 |
[21:42] | Oh, my god! Please help me!!! | 我的天 救救我 |
[21:45] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[21:50] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[21:54] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[22:19] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[22:25] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁 |
[23:15] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[23:16] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[23:18] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[23:22] | I can’t believe | 我没法相信 |
[23:23] | you are still dumping them in there. | 你竟然就把他们扔在这里 |
[23:27] | Did you wanna go grab the others? | 去把其他那些也搬过来吗 |
[23:33] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[23:49] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[24:04] | My parents were in Hawaii with my brother when it happened. | 出事的时候我爸妈和我弟都在夏威夷 |
[24:09] | I was supposed to go, too. | 我本来也会去的 |
[24:15] | I lied. | 我撒了谎 |
[24:18] | Said I had a mid-term. | 说有期中考试 |
[24:21] | I was seeing this guy… | 其实是在和别人约会… |
[24:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:37] | I was never like this before. | 我以前不是这样的 |
[24:39] | I was… | 我… |
[24:44] | I keep trying to get it together. | 我想努力振作起来 |
[24:48] | But what if I can’t? | 但是如果我做不到怎么办 |
[24:55] | Nothing broken or busted. | 没有破损的缺口 |
[24:56] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[24:58] | They didn’t just push their way in. | 他们不是破门而入的 |
[25:01] | At least I don’t think they did. | 至少我觉得不是 |
[25:03] | How many of the others did you give the codes to this door? | 你给过几个人这扇门的密码 |
[25:06] | Well, probably more than I should have. | 可能超过了我应该给的数量吧 |
[25:09] | The black kid and the deaf guy… | 黑小子和那个聋子 |
[25:12] | If my bringing them here had anything to do with this | 如果我带进来的人和这件事有什么关系的话 |
[25:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:16] | I hate to say this… | 我不想这么说… |
[25:19] | maybe we should toss ’em out right now | 但也许我们该马上扔他们出去 |
[25:21] | while we still have the chance and the fire power. | 趁着我们还有这个机会和火力 |
[25:24] | Yeah. Yeah, I hear ya. | 我知道了 |
[25:27] | We gotta protect Sleeping Beauty. | 我们得保护好睡美人 |
[25:31] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这我可不太确定 |
[25:33] | She seems pretty damn good at that on her own. | 她看上去能把自己照顾得挺好 |
[25:35] | Yeah, how about that, huh? | 考虑一下吧 |
[26:03] | What are you, anyway? | 你究竟是什么 |
[26:06] | Why are you here? | 为什么你会在这里 |
[26:09] | I’m… | 我… |
[26:11] | I was… | 我… |
[26:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:21] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[26:23] | You don’t remember or you don’t want to tell me? | 你是不记得还是不想告诉我 |
[26:26] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[26:28] | Why… where am I? | 为什么… 这在哪里 |
[26:29] | You were an animal last night. | 昨晚你就是只野兽 |
[26:32] | Plus, you got bit by one of them and nothing happened. | 另外 你被一个吸血鬼咬了却没事 |
[26:36] | Not yet, anyway. | 总之目前是没事 |
[26:38] | Maybe you’re still gonna turn. | 也许你还是会转化的 |
[26:39] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[26:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:43] | Normal people don’t react like that, | 正常人不会有你这样的反应 |
[26:45] | so what does that make you, huh? | 所以你是变成了什么东西 |
[26:47] | Seriously, what? | 到底是什么 |
[26:50] | Back off. | 退后 |
[26:51] | What? | 什么 |
[26:52] | Look what happened to Karen. | 看看凯伦是什么下场 |
[26:53] | People are dying here because of you. | 这里的人因你丧命 |
[26:56] | I don’t know what happened here. | 我不清楚发生了什么 |
[26:58] | I don’t know where I am. | 我不知道我在哪 |
[27:00] | I have a daughter, Dylan. | 我唯一清楚或者关心的是 |
[27:03] | That’s all I know or care about. | 我有个女儿 叫迪伦 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry but we’ve all lost a lot | 抱歉 但我们都失去了很多 |
[27:07] | while you’ve been here sleeping. | 而你却一直在这里沉睡着 |
[27:11] | And this whole story of yours is just a little too weird. | 而且整个你所谓的经历实在是太诡异了 |
[27:14] | Back up. | 退后 |
[27:16] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[27:17] | Break it up. | 别吵了 |
[27:19] | Hey, what’d I tell you about this woman? | 我是怎么和你们说这个女人的 |
[27:20] | Get your ass outta here! | 滚出去 |
[27:22] | This woman is the reason we were attacked last night. | 就因为这个女人我们昨天晚上才遭到袭击 |
[27:24] | You need to back the hell up and get the hell outta here, now. | 你给我马上退后 滚出这里 |
[27:25] | Go! | 滚 |
[27:29] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[27:31] | Here, I got you some… clothes. | 我给你拿了些衣服 |
[27:35] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[27:37] | Where’s Dylan? | 迪伦在哪里 |
[27:40] | I… If you had a daughter and she’s out there, she’s… | 我… 如果你真的有女儿 而且还在外面 那她… |
[27:44] | she’s dead. | 她肯定已经死了 |
[27:46] | I’m sorry but that’s just a fact. | 我很抱歉 但事实就是这样 |
[27:58] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[27:59] | He’s just… | 他只是… |
[28:01] | he’s been here a while and… | 他在这守了有一段时间… |
[28:06] | I don’t know what happened to you. | 我不知道在你身上发生了什么事 |
[28:09] | The world went to shit a couple years ago. | 好些年前这个世界就乱套了 |
[28:11] | Years? | 好几年了 |
[28:14] | We’re just all trying to get by. | 我们都只是在努力地生存下去 |
[28:22] | I can help you get outta here. | 我可以帮你出去 |
[28:25] | So you can find your daughter. | 去找你女儿 |
[28:27] | Just give me a chance to figure it out. | 让我想想办法 |
[28:30] | Axel, the other marine, you know, he’s ok, | 阿克塞尔 另外那个士兵 他不是坏人 |
[28:33] | he’s just by the book and all that shit. | 只是行事死板 墨守成规 |
[28:37] | I’ll help you out. | 我会帮助你出去的 |
[29:30] | You don’t gotta worry about me, lady. | 你不需要提防我 女士 |
[29:33] | I’ve seen everything you got for three years. | 三年来你身体的哪一处我没看过 |
[29:35] | I’m pretty much over you. | 我是不会对你有什么想法的 |
[29:38] | My name’s Vanessa. | 我叫凡妮莎 |
[29:42] | Ok. Vanessa. | 好吧 凡妮莎 |
[29:45] | Well, we don’t got that much water | 我们很缺水 |
[29:47] | so it makes sense to double up on showers. | 两个人一起洗总能省点 |
[29:56] | You know, we turn it off when we’re soaping up. | 打肥皂的时候得关水 |
[29:59] | That’s the rule. | 这是规定 |
[30:10] | So can you tell me? | 所以你能告诉我吗 |
[30:12] | What the hell happened to me? | 我到底发生了什么 |
[30:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:17] | Look, I don’t know what happened to you. | 我也不清楚你发生了什么 |
[30:19] | I didn’t even know you had a daughter. | 我都不知道你还有个女儿 |
[30:22] | We got sent in here to pick up a dead body. | 我们被派到这来接走一具死尸 |
[30:31] | Then some volcano goes off in Wyoming, | 然后怀俄明州的某座火山爆发了 |
[30:34] | wipes out half the western states. | 覆灭了半个西部 |
[30:37] | After that people just started killing each other. | 在那之后人们开始互相残杀 |
[30:40] | People did? | 人们互相残杀 |
[30:42] | Yeah, well, it makes you feel like an idiot | 叫他们吸血鬼好像听起来很傻 |
[30:44] | to call them vampires but they drink blood | 但他们就是饮血为生 |
[30:47] | so, you know, you decide. | 所以怎么叫随你 |
[30:49] | And so you guys here, you were… | 所以你们这些人 你们… |
[30:52] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[30:53] | we got dropped in. | 我们被围困了 |
[30:54] | Half dozen of us got dumped off. | 牺牲了有半打人 |
[30:56] | Our orders were to protect you and the doctor, | 我们得到的命令就是保护你和医生 |
[30:58] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[31:00] | We were supposed to hold this position | 我们应该守住这块阵地 |
[31:02] | until we were relieved. | 直到任务结束 |
[31:05] | Folks’ve been calling this thing “The rising”. | 大伙儿把这个任务称为”起义” |
[31:09] | Whatever it is. | 管它叫什么 |
[31:11] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[31:13] | I did my duty. | 我都尽职尽责了 |
[31:15] | I watched you, I kept the Doc alive after she got bit. | 我看管着你 在医生被咬之后维持着她的生命 |
[31:19] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[31:23] | Why me? | 为什么是我呢 |
[31:25] | Why would anybody be interested in me? | 怎么会有人对我感兴趣呢 |
[31:29] | I figured you’d tell me after you woke up. | 我以为你会在醒后告诉我这些 |
[31:35] | It’s gotta have something to do with this thing though. | 不过那和这次的事情是有关联的 |
[31:38] | Has to. | 肯定是这样 |
[31:45] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[31:48] | I mean, I’m nothing special. | 我是说 我没什么特别的 |
[31:52] | Honest. | 老实说 |
[31:54] | Well, somebody thought you were. | 有人觉得你有特别之处 |
[31:57] | Looks like they were right. | 看起来他们是对的 |
[32:00] | If anybody knew, it was Doc, but… | 应该只有医生清楚 但是… |
[32:04] | she said you should have died already. | 她说按道理你早该死了 |
[32:07] | That you were killed, | 你已经被杀死了 |
[32:09] | that you weren’t, or you couldn’t be. | 但是又没有 或者是不能被杀死 |
[32:12] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[32:13] | I just watched you. | 我只是负责看管你 |
[32:19] | Let’s go. | 出去 |
[32:21] | Very slow, very quiet. | 慢慢地 安静地走出去 |
[32:28] | That’s a hell of a way to say thank you, Vanessa. | 这就是你表示感谢的方式吗 凡妮莎 |
[32:53] | Woah! | 哇哦 |
[32:54] | Hey, hey, hey! | 喂 喂 喂 |
[32:54] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[32:56] | Easy, easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[32:56] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[32:57] | Shoot me if you want. | 想杀我就开枪吧 |
[32:59] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[33:00] | But I’m getting out of this place right now. | 但我现在要离开这个地方 |
[33:03] | I don’t give a shit about what you do to me. | 你们想对我如何我不在乎 |
[33:05] | You’re not gonna get 20 blocks out there by yourself, | 你一个人走不出二十个街区 |
[33:07] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[33:08] | The man’s got a point. | 这个人说得对 |
[33:10] | I’ll take my chances. | 我要试试 |
[33:10] | Hey! | 喂 |
[33:11] | Just… | 你就… |
[33:14] | I’ll see if any of the others want to come with me. | 我去看看有没有其他人想和我一起走 |
[33:16] | You and the others, | 你和其他人 |
[33:18] | you’re just gonna walk past all my booby traps, | 难道能通过所有我布好的炸弹 |
[33:19] | you’re gonna get through all the locks, all that shit? | 穿过所有锁住的门 所有这些障碍吗 |
[33:21] | Alright, listen, this is what we’re gonna do. | 对 听着 我们要做的正是这些 |
[33:23] | I’m gonna escort the little lady back to the lab. | 我要护送这位女士回实验室 |
[33:25] | You get some pants on and join us. | 你穿上裤子和我们一起走 |
[33:31] | Alright, that suits me. | 好吧 这还差不多 |
[33:32] | Just everybody stay cool. | 大家都保持冷静 |
[33:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:38] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[33:40] | We gotta get some stuff together now. | 我们去拿点东西 |
[33:42] | Food, water. | 食物 水 |
[33:43] | We’re gonna get outta here. | 然后就离开这里 |
[33:44] | Fine by me. | 我没意见 |
[33:54] | Where are you two heading off to? | 你们俩要去哪里 |
[33:58] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[34:00] | Axel, I’m just helping the lady out. | 阿克塞尔 我只是想帮这位女士出去 |
[34:04] | Nobody’s going nowhere. | 谁都不能走 |
[34:05] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[34:06] | Axel… | 阿克塞尔… |
[34:06] | Now! | 快点 |
[34:09] | Come on, Axel! | 得了吧 阿克塞尔 |
[34:22] | Axel, the mission is over. | 阿克塞尔 这个任务已经结束了 |
[34:25] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[34:26] | Everything. | 一切都结束了 |
[34:28] | The woman has a daughter. | 这个女人有个女儿 |
[34:30] | She just wants to find her baby girl. | 她只是想去找她的闺女 |
[34:33] | How are you gonna get out the front door? | 你打算如何从前门出去 |
[34:34] | I’m gonna open it for her. | 我会为她开门的 |
[34:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:36] | The way you did last night? | 和你昨晚的手段如出一辙吗 |
[34:38] | What? | 什么 |
[34:39] | Somebody opened the front door, Ted. | 有人打开了前门 特德 |
[34:41] | Somebody disabled those lights, I think it was you. | 把那些灯都灭了 我认为是你干的 |
[34:43] | Bullshit, Axel… | 胡扯 阿克塞尔… |
[34:44] | a bunch of people here had the codes. | 那群人都知道密码 |
[34:46] | A bunch of people have the wrong codes | 他们的密码都是错误的 |
[34:48] | because I gave you all the wrong codes. | 因为我给你们的密码全是错的 |
[34:51] | But you knew where I keep the real ones, | 但你知道我把真密码藏在哪里 |
[34:52] | in my notebook. | 我的笔记本里 |
[34:53] | You’re the only one that knows that. | 只有你知道这个 |
[34:59] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[35:01] | Hell, you got me this time! | 这次算你说对了 |
[35:07] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[35:08] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[35:11] | Why are you doing this, you son of a bitch?! | 你为什么要这样做 你个狗娘养的 |
[35:13] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[35:14] | Just… stop! | 赶紧… 住手 |
[35:36] | Ah! | 啊 |
[35:37] | Hey! What’s going on? | 喂 怎么回事 |
[35:46] | Stupid! | 真蠢 |
[36:37] | I don’t care how we do this, | 我不在乎用什么手段 |
[36:39] | but you’re coming with me, sweetheart. | 但你得和我一起走 亲爱的 |
[36:47] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[36:49] | I’m afraid so. | 我想是的 |
[36:52] | Dead or alive, it doesn’t really matter. | 死活 其实并不重要 |
[37:46] | Stop, Axel! | 住手 阿克塞尔 |
[37:48] | I need to hand her over to them. | 我要把她交给他们 |
[37:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:50] | Them. | 他们 |
[37:51] | I told them you existed | 是我告诉他们你还存在着 |
[37:52] | and now I’m gonna show ’em you do. | 现在我要证明给他们看 |
[37:54] | Stop! She’s different! | 站住 她不是个凡人 |
[37:57] | They’re gonna want to see this. | 他们想要看到这一切 |
[37:59] | Maybe then they’ll leave us alone. | 那样也许他们才会离开我们 |
[38:01] | They promised me they’d let us go! | 他们答应我会放我们走 |
[38:02] | Stop! Don’t you do it, Axel! | 住手 别这样 阿克塞尔 |
[38:03] | Don’t you do it! | 别这样 |
[38:05] | If you understood what they did to me, | 你要是了解他们对我干了什么 |
[38:07] | what they did inside of me, | 他们在我体内做了什么 |
[38:09] | you’d know why I was taking her back. | 就会明白我为什么要带她走 |
[38:11] | And I am taking her back! | 我要带她回去 |
[38:41] | She’s got superpowers now. | 她已经拥有超能了 |
[38:43] | Great. | 真棒 |
[39:19] | I’m sure this is all a lot to take in right now. | 我敢说这些事一下子有点难以接受 |
[39:23] | Yeah, a little bit. | 是有点儿 |
[39:25] | Waking up the way you did, | 以这样的方式苏醒过来 |
[39:28] | the world having gone to shit and everything. | 世界变得一片狼藉 |
[39:30] | I just need to be alone right now, ok? | 我想单独待一会儿 好吗 |
[39:34] | Yeah. Yeah, no, I get that. | 好的 我明白 |
[39:38] | Well, if you need… to talk or anything, | 如果你需要… 聊聊天什么的 |
[39:41] | I’ll just be out here. | 我就在外面 |
[39:43] | No offense, but go off yourself. | 无意冒犯 你还是走吧 |
[39:48] | Understood. | 明白 |
[39:50] | Good, then go do it. | 好 那就走吧 |
[39:52] | Hey, you know what lady? | 喂 你知道吗 女士 |
[39:53] | I’m just trying to do my job, ok? | 我只是在恪守职责 懂吗 |
[39:55] | Just trying my very best to protect you! | 尽我的一切保护你 |
[39:57] | I don’t need protecting! | 我不需要保护 |
[39:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:02] | And I will get out of here and find my daughter | 而且我会离开这里找到我的女儿 |
[40:04] | without your permission. | 无需你的同意 |
[40:05] | You’re gonna try. | 你试试 |
[40:08] | Are you gonna stop me? | 你想阻拦我 |
[40:11] | I have to. | 必须的 |
[40:12] | You know that. | 这个你清楚 |
[40:18] | Do what you gotta do. | 尽管来吧 |
[41:08] | Anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[41:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:17] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[41:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:03] | Anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[42:13] | Is there anybody? | 有人吗 |
[42:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:42] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[42:44] | Please, please, please! | 别 别 别 |
[42:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[42:47] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[42:48] | He was one of them, I saw him! | 是他们中的一个 我看见过他 |
[42:49] | He’s a goddamn feeder!! | 他是个该死的吸血鬼 |
[42:52] | Yo, check his eyes, bro. | 你 看看他的眼睛 哥们 |
[42:54] | They’re friggin’ human. | 那是人的眼睛 |
[42:59] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[42:59] | Hey, hey, hey. | 喂 喂 喂 |
[43:00] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[43:01] | What the hell are you? | 你究竟是什么 |
[43:02] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干啊 |
[43:03] | She turned me. | 她转化了我 |
[43:04] | I’m human again. | 我又变成人了 |
[43:06] | What? | 什么 |
[43:06] | Hey! | 喂 |
[43:07] | You move, I’ll blow your goddamn head off. | 你要是动一下 我就轰掉你的头 |
[43:09] | What does he mean, you turned him? | 他说你转变了他 什么意思 |
[43:10] | As soon as I tasted her blood, | 我一尝了她的血 |
[43:12] | I… | 就… |
[43:17] | I can feel again. | 就又有感觉了 |