时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | I’ve seen you here before. | 我以前在这儿见过你 |
[00:35] | I don’t think so. | 你记错了 |
[00:38] | I’m pretty good with faces. | 我很擅长记人脸 |
[00:40] | Names I can’t remember for shit but… faces. | 名字我完全记不住 但是… 脸能记住 |
[00:47] | The Mount Washburn eruption | 当地时间下午三点 |
[00:48] | at three o’clock local time was unexpected | 沃什伯恩火山喷发 这虽毫无预兆 |
[00:52] | but geologists say the Yellowstone | 但地质学家表明 黄石火山口 |
[00:53] | caldera is an active seismic region | 本就处于地震活跃带 |
[00:55] | and these events are common every 100 years or so. | 并且喷发周期约为一百年 |
[00:59] | Current winds are expected to bring the ash cloud westward, | 当前风向预计会将火山灰云带往西部 |
[01:03] | disrupting some… | 破坏一些… |
[01:07] | Vanessa. What do you know? | 凡妮莎 不敢相信 |
[01:11] | We live a couple blocks from each other. | 我们住的地方 只有几个街区远 |
[01:15] | Mind if I give you a call, maybe grab a drink? | 我可以打给你 约你喝点东西之类的吗 |
[01:17] | Let’s have it. | 给我吧 |
[01:27] | See you in a few weeks. | 过几个礼拜见 |
[01:30] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[01:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:38] | And the list continues to grow. | 事态进一步恶化 |
[01:40] | We are receiving word that air quality advisories… | 我们收到消息 空气质量通报… |
[01:43] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[01:44] | Yep. | 好了 |
[01:45] | Look on the tv, mom. | 你看电视 妈妈 |
[01:47] | What is it? | 什么新闻 |
[01:48] | Volcano near Yellowstone Park. | 黄石公园附近的火山 |
[01:51] | That’s great, honey. | 很好 亲爱的 |
[01:52] | Come on, we have an important dinner reservation, remember? | 走吧 我们有个重要的晚餐预约 记得吗 |
[01:54] | I know, I know, I’m coming. | 知道 知道 来了 |
[01:57] | How was the job interview? | 工作面试怎么样 |
[04:29] | For centuries we have survived for one reason, | 千百年来 我们能存活是有原因的 |
[04:33] | and one reason only. | 只有一个原因 |
[04:36] | The shadows have protected us. | 黑暗保护了我们 |
[04:40] | He’s late. | 他迟到了 |
[04:47] | Have you seen the skies today? | 你看到今天的天空了吗 |
[05:03] | Our time is now. | 我们的机会来了 |
[05:09] | The mystery of existence is not merely in staying alive, | 存在的秘诀 不仅仅在于活着 |
[05:13] | but in finding something to live for. | 而是要找到信仰 |
[05:22] | Your delivery, sir. | 你的东西 先生 |
[05:23] | There it is, everything you asked for. | 都在这了 你需要的一切 |
[05:36] | I know… I know something happened. | 我知道… 我知道出事了 |
[05:41] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[05:44] | Something’s the matter with me. | 我有地方不对劲 |
[05:45] | I-I’ve got some sort of… | 我… 我有某种… |
[05:48] | You are human. | 你是人类 |
[05:50] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[05:52] | That’s not… | 不是… |
[05:54] | No. | 不 |
[06:14] | A reversion | 逆转 |
[06:17] | I haven’t seen this since… | 我自那时起就没见过… |
[06:20] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[06:29] | Dmitri. | 德米特里 |
[06:31] | This must be stopped before it’s too late. | 必须趁早制止这件事 |
[06:33] | Yeah, so… I should go. | 那么… 我该走了 |
[06:48] | Ok, I drank some. | 好吧 我喝了一点 |
[06:50] | I was just getting my cut. | 我只是拿了我应得的 |
[06:52] | I’ve always done that, always! | 我一直是这么做的 一直都是 |
[07:49] | Where’s the rest of what you took? | 剩下那些你拿走的在哪 |
[07:51] | This is gone. | 没了 |
[07:54] | No matter. | 没事儿 |
[07:57] | Where is it from? | 它从哪来的 |
[07:59] | One of our usual spots. | 我们的老地方之一 |
[08:02] | Over by the university. | 在大学那边 |
[08:04] | A… A clinic. | 一间… 一间诊所 |
[08:08] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:09] | I-I’m one of you guys… | 我… 我是你们的人… |
[08:12] | No, please. | 别 求你了 |
[08:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:14] | Balthazar. | 巴萨则 |
[08:17] | Find the source. | 找到源头 |
[08:18] | Do what you must. | 做你该做的 |
[08:20] | Dead or alive. | 要么生 要么死 |
[08:34] | Something is coming. | 大事临头 |
[08:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:42] | Honey, that volcano was 100 miles away in Wyoming. | 亲爱的 那个火山在一百英里之外的怀俄明州 |
[08:44] | But they said… | 但是他们说… |
[08:45] | I’m telling you, there’s nothing to worry about. | 我告诉你 没什么好担心的 |
[08:47] | Ok? What we should be discussing is your birthday | 好吗 我们该讨论的是你生日 |
[08:50] | and getting home for cake and presents. | 还有回家吃蛋糕拆礼物 |
[08:54] | I thought we couldn’t afford presents this year. | 我还以为今年我们买不起礼物 |
[08:56] | Well, I just made some extra cash, | 我赚了一点外快 |
[08:59] | so presents are back on the menu. | 所以可以考虑下礼物的事 |
[09:02] | But since it’s getting late I say we go home for cake first | 但是天色有点晚了 我们还是先回家吃蛋糕 |
[09:06] | and then tomorrow I take you shopping | 然后明天我再带你去购物 |
[09:10] | and you pick out something nice for yourself. | 你给自己选件好东西 |
[09:13] | Is that money from the job interview? | 是工作面试挣的钱吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:18] | Kinda like a bonus. | 跟奖金差不多 |
[09:20] | Yeah, ok. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | Well, I hope you get this job. | 希望你得到这份工作 |
[09:28] | It really looks like black snow. | 看起来真像黑色暴风雪 |
[09:30] | Yeah, but it’s not. | 是啊 但它不是 |
[09:32] | It’s just ash from that volcano. | 只是火山灰 |
[09:33] | I know, but it’s still pretty. | 我知道 但是依然很美 |
[09:35] | It’s toxic. | 它有毒 |
[09:39] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[09:42] | I wonder how long it’s gonna be like this. | 很好奇这会持续多久 |
[09:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:45] | We should probably stay indoors for a few days, | 我们也许该几天不出门 |
[09:47] | wait ’til the rain washes it away. | 等着雨水把它冲走 |
[09:50] | You think it’s like this everywhere? | 你觉得到处都像这样 |
[09:52] | We can ask dad if it’s like this in Denver | 今晚给爸爸打电话的时候 |
[09:54] | when we call him tonight. | 我们可以问问他丹佛是不是也这样 |
[10:11] | Oh, come on, you’re such a liar! | 得了吧 你个骗人精 |
[10:14] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我家 |
[10:16] | Oh, come on… | 得了… |
[10:21] | Hey Tommy. | 嘿 汤米 |
[10:31] | Stay here, Dylan. | 待在这儿 迪伦 |
[10:33] | Mom, no! Mom, don’t… | 妈妈 别 妈妈 别… |
[10:34] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[10:36] | Mom, stop it! | 妈妈 住手 |
[10:38] | Find someone your own size to slap around, ass! | 有本事找男人动粗啊 混蛋 |
[10:40] | Why don’t you mind your own business? | 你管好自己的事情就行了 |
[10:41] | – She’s my friend. – Yeah, well your friend needs to know | – 她是我朋友 – 你的朋友应该知道 |
[10:43] | – when to keep her mouth shut! – Vanessa? | – 什么时候该闭嘴 – 凡妮莎 |
[10:44] | – I got this. – Oh, you got this, bitch? | – 交给我了 – 交给你了 贱人 |
[10:46] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[10:47] | What’d you call me? | 你刚叫我什么 |
[10:48] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[10:48] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[10:49] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[10:50] | Walk away, Tommy. | 走开 汤米 |
[10:51] | No, you walk away. | 不 你走开 |
[10:52] | You like to hit women so much, why don’t you make me? | 你这么喜欢打女人 怎么不打我 |
[10:54] | Mom, stop it! | 妈妈 住手 |
[10:58] | Stop it, mom! | 住手 妈妈 |
[11:01] | You show your face in this building again | 你再敢踏进这栋楼 |
[11:03] | and I’ll put your head through that wall! | 我就让你脑袋搬家 |
[11:05] | Do you hear me? | 听到了没 |
[11:06] | Ok, ok, girlfriend. You got this. | 好了 好了 女朋友 你赢了 |
[11:08] | You showed him. | 你教训了他 |
[11:11] | I’m gonna kill you, bitch! | 我要杀了你 贱人 |
[11:12] | Mom, come on, let’s go. | 妈妈 好了 我们走吧 |
[11:13] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[11:18] | You broke my goddamn nose! | 你把我鼻子打断了 |
[11:25] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[11:46] | Sorry about what happened out there in the hallway. | 刚才走廊里的事情 抱歉 |
[11:49] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[11:51] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[11:54] | It’s a pretty sad-looking cake. | 这蛋糕看起来很糟糕 |
[11:57] | Don’t smile, I can see you want to. | 别笑 我知道你想笑 |
[12:01] | Do. Not. Smile. | 不 要 笑 |
[12:04] | Don’t do it, missy. | 别这样 小姐 |
[12:05] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[12:06] | Don’t laugh! | 别笑 |
[12:07] | Noooo! I’m warning you, don’t smile! | 不不不 我警告你哦 别笑 |
[12:11] | Don’t laugh, don’t laugh! | 别笑 别笑 |
[12:20] | Hey, girl! | 嘿 小女孩 |
[12:23] | Don’t laugh! Stop laughing! | 别笑 别笑了 |
[12:23] | I’m not laughing! | 我没笑 |
[12:24] | Stop it! | 别笑了 |
[12:28] | That’s your dad calling to wish you a happy birthday. | 肯定是你爸爸 打来祝你生日快乐 |
[12:31] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[12:32] | Don’t forget to get the flight info for your trip. | 别忘了问一下你此行的航班信息 |
[12:34] | Alright. | 好的 |
[12:38] | Hi dad! | 爸爸 |
[12:39] | Hey, happy birthday, kiddo! | 嘿 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[12:40] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[12:41] | Did you get the birthday present I shipped? | 收到我邮过去的生日礼物了吗 |
[12:44] | No, I didn’t. | 没有收到 |
[12:45] | Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[12:47] | You’re gonna love it when it gets there, though. | 不过你收到的时候肯定会很喜欢的 |
[12:49] | Maybe in a day or so. | 可能就这一两天到 |
[12:50] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[12:56] | I can’t wait to come see you this weekend! | 我等不及到这个周末才见你了 |
[12:58] | We’re gonna have so much fun! | 我们一定会玩得很开心 |
[13:01] | Yeah, um… about that, honey… um… | 是啊 呃…那个 亲爱的… |
[13:05] | Is everything alright? | 一切顺利吧 |
[13:07] | Yeah, fine, fine. | 顺利 顺利 |
[13:09] | I just gotta straighten some things out. | 我得跟你解释一下 |
[13:12] | You know, it’s just with the flights and the… | 就是 那些什么航班啊… |
[13:14] | the volcanic activity and… | 火山活动啊… |
[13:18] | can you get your mom for me? | 你能让妈妈来接吗 |
[13:19] | Speaking of activity, | 说到活动 |
[13:21] | who’s purse is that on the table behind you? | 你背后桌子上的那个包是谁的 |
[13:24] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[13:25] | The purse! The pink one. | 那个包 粉红色的那个 |
[13:28] | Oh… | 哦… |
[13:30] | I’ll get mom. | 我让妈妈过来 |
[13:33] | Honey… | 宝贝… |
[13:35] | Gary, if you’re ditching your daughter on her birthday | 加里 你要是在女儿生日那天抛下她 |
[13:37] | for some random hook-up with a skank waitress… | 就为了和某个放荡的服务员乱搞… |
[13:41] | This has nothing to do with the weekend plans. | 这个和周末的计划没有关系 |
[13:43] | It’s a safety issue, Vanessa. | 这是安全问题 凡妮莎 |
[13:45] | Yeah, your safety, Gary. | 是啊 你要小心 加里 |
[13:46] | ‘Cause when I see you next I’m gonna kick your ass. | 因为下次我看到你 会揍你一顿 |
[14:26] | Coming! | 就来 |
[14:29] | Coming. | 来了 |
[14:30] | Hold your horses. | 别着急 |
[14:36] | Who’s my personal saviour? | 谁是我的救世主 |
[14:37] | How’s your face, Susan? | 你的脸怎么样了 苏珊 |
[14:38] | Forget about my face. | 别管我的脸了 |
[14:40] | This uh, is my way of saying “Thank you”. | 这就是我表达”感谢”的方式 |
[14:43] | Does this make me your pimp? | 那我是不是成帮你拉皮条的了 |
[14:45] | The job’s available, comes with some good perks, too. | 那也不错啊 还能赚不少外快 |
[14:48] | Yeah, well I need the money. | 对啊 我需要钱 |
[14:50] | I wish you weren’t joking sometimes. | 有时候真希望你不是在开玩笑 |
[14:51] | Come on, let’s crack this thing open | 来吧 我们开了这瓶酒 |
[14:53] | and get shit-faced. | 不醉不归 |
[14:54] | Look, I’d love to but it’s Dylan’s birthday. | 我也想 但今天是迪伦的生日 |
[14:56] | She just had a fight with her dad | 她刚和她爸爸发生点争执 |
[14:57] | and I’m getting the cake ready. | 然后我正在准备蛋糕 |
[14:59] | So after she goes to sleep I’ll knock on your door, ok? | 等她睡着以后我再去找你 行吗 |
[15:01] | We can deal with your wine surplus problem. | 我们可以把你喝不完的酒解决了 |
[15:04] | Ok, sure. | 行 没问题 |
[15:05] | Choose your adorable daughter over a lush of a best friend. | 在可爱的女儿和最好的酒鬼朋友之间选了女儿啊 |
[15:09] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[15:10] | Bye. | 拜 |
[15:12] | Dylan, come on! | 迪伦 来吧 |
[15:22] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[15:25] | You want some cake? | 你要来吃点蛋糕吗 |
[15:27] | ‘Cause I can’t eat this whole thing by myself. | 我自己一个人可吃不完一整个哦 |
[15:30] | All right, will try. | 好吧 试试吧 |
[15:38] | Dylan, I’ve decided it’s cake time. | 迪伦 现在是蛋糕时间 |
[15:45] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[15:50] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[15:54] | Dylan? Dylan? Dylan? | 迪伦 迪伦 迪伦 |
[16:00] | Come on, birthday girl. | 快来 小寿星 |
[16:02] | Candles are burnin’. | 蜡烛已经点燃了 |
[16:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[16:13] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[16:19] | Dyl? | 小迪 |
[16:21] | Come on, babe. | 快来吧 宝贝 |
[16:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪里呢 |
[16:39] | Got ya. | 找到你了 |
[16:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:01] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[17:07] | Is that you, Tommy? | 是你吗 汤米 |
[17:15] | What, you come back to get some more? | 怎么 你回来找打吗 |
[17:48] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:33] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:35] | Where-mom, where are you? | 妈妈 你在哪儿 |
[18:40] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[18:45] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 |
[18:54] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[19:05] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[19:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[19:35] | Oh my god, no! | 我的天啊 不要 |
[19:37] | Momma! | 妈妈 |
[19:40] | Dylan… | 迪伦… |
[19:41] | Momma! | 妈妈 |
[19:43] | There’s so much blood! | 你流了好多血 |
[19:47] | Find Susan. | 去找苏珊 |
[19:51] | Call the police then call your father. | 报警 然后打电话给你爸爸 |
[19:57] | Please… mom, no… please. | 求你了…妈妈 不要…求你了 |
[20:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:04] | I love you, mom. | 妈妈 我爱你 |
[20:07] | Please, mom, no! | 求你了 不要走 |
[20:09] | Mom. Mom! | 妈妈 |
[20:11] | No, mom. | 不要走 |
[20:12] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 |
[20:19] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 |
[20:22] | Wake up, please! | 醒醒 求你了 |
[20:24] | No, mommy, you can’t leave me! | 不 妈妈你不能离开我 |
[20:25] | Please, no! | 拜托了 不要 |
[20:26] | No! | 不 |
[20:43] | Hello, pretty. | 你好 美人 |
[20:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[20:47] | Vanessa Seward, age 30, says the police report. | 凡妮莎·苏厄德 三十岁 警方报告如是 |
[20:52] | It’s a criminal file. I… | 这属于刑事立案 我… |
[20:54] | This is a hospital. | 这里是医院 |
[20:55] | This DB should be at the coroner. | 这具尸体应该由法医处理 |
[20:57] | Coroner’s office is swamped and they can use the extra help. | 法医办公室现在忙得不可开交 你们正好帮忙 |
[21:00] | Swamped? | 不可开交 |
[21:01] | Yeah, it’s been busier than usual. | 是啊 比平时忙 |
[21:03] | With dead bodies? | 忙着处理尸体 |
[21:06] | What’s “Busier than usual”? | “比平时忙”是什么意思 |
[21:08] | I’m not supposed to talk about it. | 我不应该和你们说这个的 |
[21:11] | People acting crazy is all I know. | 我只知道大家都疯了似的 |
[21:13] | Do you have a problem keeping her? | 安置她你们有什么问题吗 |
[21:15] | No. | 没有 |
[21:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:17] | I’m done then. | 没我的事了 |
[21:24] | Help me with her. | 帮我一下 |
[21:41] | That’s a new one. | 这真是新鲜 |
[21:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:45] | The lividity is unusual. | 无正常形成尸斑 |
[21:50] | The body isn’t cooling, rigour hasn’t set in. | 尸体没有变冷 也没有僵化 |
[21:54] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[21:55] | She’s still alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[21:56] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[21:59] | But it doesn’t exactly mean she’s dead, either. | 但这也不意味着她死了 |
[22:05] | I need better toys. | 我需要更多工具 |
[22:06] | Move her to the fourth floor lab. | 把她挪到四楼实验室去 |
[22:14] | What happened to you? | 你身上到底发生了什么 |
[22:17] | Why aren’t you dying in the usual way? | 你为什么没有正常死亡 |
[22:46] | All this blood, but… but where are the wounds? | 这些多血 但是…伤口在哪儿 |
[22:50] | What the…? | 什么东… |
[23:03] | Let’s check your blood work. | 我们来做一下血样分析吧 |
[23:22] | Lieutenant. | 上尉 |
[23:23] | Hi Zara. | 嗨 扎拉 |
[23:25] | Can I just bug you with a quick work question? | 我能劳烦你一个工作上的小问题吗 |
[23:28] | Sure thing. | 当然可以 |
[23:30] | I got this female DB. | 我这里有一具女性尸体 |
[23:32] | Early 30’s, severe trauma with some unusual properties. | 三十出头 受到特殊武器攻击至重伤 |
[23:35] | Lividity, body temperature, it’s all out of whack, | 尸斑 体温 全都不正常 |
[23:38] | and when I checked her blood | 我检查的时候发现 |
[23:39] | it was acting like it was still alive. | 她的血液貌似仍有活性 |
[23:41] | Alive? | 活性 |
[23:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:44] | Mobility, cell activity, the works. | 流动性 细胞活动 各项功能 |
[23:50] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[23:51] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[23:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:55] | We’ve just been doing several… nothing, forget it. | 我们刚做了一些…没什么 别在意 |
[23:58] | Don’t bullshit me. | 别想糊弄我 |
[24:00] | I know you too well. | 我太了解你了 |
[24:02] | I’m not supposed to talk about it. | 我不应该和你说起这个的 |
[24:03] | You’re the second person who has said that to me today. | 今天你是第二个这样对我说的人 |
[24:06] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:08] | There’s an advisory from the Pentagon that’s classified. | 有一份来自五角大楼的机密报告 |
[24:12] | Don’t make me say any more. | 我不能再多说了 |
[24:13] | Jesus, Grace. I’m your sister! | 天哪 格蕾丝 我可是你姐 |
[24:15] | If there’s something I should know… | 如果有什么我理应知道的… |
[24:16] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 没有什么需要担心的 |
[24:19] | Promise. | 我向你保证 |
[24:22] | Look, just email me her numbers | 听着 你就把她的数据 |
[24:26] | and anything else you can pull from the blood work. | 和血液检查中发现的其他信息发给我 |
[24:29] | Sending it over right now. | 马上发给你 |
[24:31] | Don’t leave me hanging. | 你不要吊我的胃口了 |
[24:33] | I’ll deal with it. | 我会处理好这件事的 |
[24:37] | Don’t do anything else, ok? | 其他什么都别做 好吗 |
[24:39] | And don’t speak to anyone about this. | 别和任何人提起这件事 |
[24:44] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:52] | The US Geological Survey has advised us | 美国地质勘探局建议我们 |
[24:54] | to pull back to a new safe zone. | 撤离到新的安全区 |
[24:58] | The interesting part is that it is much further away from the volcano. | 有意思的是 新安全区和火山间的距离要远得多 |
[25:01] | I have Miguel Rodriguez with us to help us understand why. | 我们请到了米格尔·罗德利格来讲解其中的道理 |
[25:04] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[25:05] | Thanks, David. | 谢谢你 大卫 |
[25:06] | Um, the reason we’re asking everyone to pull back | 我们要求大家撤离到 |
[25:08] | to a minimum safe distance is not because of the volcano | 最小安全距离之外并不是因为 |
[25:10] | that erupted yesterday. | 昨天爆发的火山 |
[25:12] | It’s because the whole area | 而是因为这整个地区 |
[25:13] | is also a much larger super volcano, | 就是一座更加庞大的超级火山 |
[25:15] | a caldera, that we worry might experience | 是火山口 我们担心受到较小火山的影响 |
[25:17] | some unusual seismic activity due to the smaller volcano. | 它会经历一些非正常的地震活动 |
[25:20] | You said “Smaller”? | 你刚刚说的是较小吗 |
[25:22] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[25:23] | You see, the super volcano that we’re standing above | 事实上 我们脚下的超级火山 |
[25:25] | is actually 100 times larger | 比你们最近拍摄到的 |
[25:27] | than the one that you are filming currently. | 那一座要大一百倍 |
[25:38] | You the one that called in the zombie? | 你是那个上报丧尸的人吗 |
[25:41] | Ex-excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[25:42] | Called the base. | 你向基地报告 |
[25:43] | Sent over data on a deceased individual | 发送了你实验室中 |
[25:45] | you have on the premises. | 一个死者的数据 |
[25:48] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[25:51] | Then we’re in the right place. | 看来我们找对地方了 |
[25:52] | Come with us, please. | 请和我们一起走吧 |
[25:53] | Can I finish my lunch? | 我能先把午餐吃完吗 |
[25:55] | No, you cannot finish your lunch. | 不行 |
[25:57] | This is a priority situation. | 这是优先级事件 |
[26:00] | It really can’t wait, ma’am. | 情况很紧急 女士 |
[26:08] | What do you mean, “Priority”? | 优先级是什么意思 |
[26:11] | Just take us to the body. | 你只管带我们去找那具尸体 |
[26:12] | Not until you explain yourself. | 除非你先解释清楚 |
[26:14] | Can you please tell her to explain herself? | 你能让她解释一下吗 |
[26:21] | There are reports of an unknown viral outbreak in some cities. | 我们收到了某些城市未知病毒爆发的报告 |
[26:26] | That’s all I’m permitted to say on the matter. | 关于此事我只能说这么多了 |
[26:28] | A virus? | 某种病毒 |
[26:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:31] | But you don’t have any protective gear. | 但是你们没带任何保护装置 |
[26:34] | No biohazard suits. | 没穿隔离服 |
[26:35] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没有时间和你讨论这些 |
[26:37] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[26:39] | Help the doctor. | 帮帮她 |
[26:44] | Ok, sorry about that, folks. | 不好意思 各位 |
[26:46] | It appears that we have lost our signal from Yellowstone | 看来来自黄石的信号断了 |
[26:50] | and I am getting reports of another eruption. | 我正在接收另一火山爆发的报告 |
[26:54] | Tell you what, we’ll take a commercial break | 现在先插播广告 |
[26:56] | and try to get you more information | 之后会给您带来 |
[26:57] | on this developing story. | 更多的跟进报道 |
[26:59] | We’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[27:08] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[27:09] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[27:11] | Roger that, standing by. | 收到 待命 |
[27:13] | What’s the latest, ma’am? | 最新消息是什么 长官 |
[27:15] | Yellowstone went off big time. | 黄石火山大规模喷发 |
[27:17] | It’s a goddamn crater now. | 现在变成该死的火山口了 |
[27:19] | Earthquakes in a 1000-mile radius. | 地震波及方圆一千英里 |
[27:20] | There are two nuclear plant meltdowns | 有两个核电站发生了核泄漏 |
[27:23] | and the comms are being disrupted everywhere. | 全线通信都遭到了破坏 |
[27:25] | National Guard and regular army have been deployed | 已部署国家警卫队和正规军 |
[27:27] | for rescue and recovery. | 进行搜救和恢复工作 |
[27:29] | It’s a mess. | 事情一团糟 |
[27:30] | Are we being deployed, major? | 我们有什么任务吗 少校 |
[27:32] | Negative. | 没有 |
[27:32] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们现在要做什么 |
[27:34] | Well, the Pacific Northwest seems safe enough. | 美国西北部似乎暂时安全 |
[27:37] | The ash cloud from that volcano is probably | 火山灰云也许还会再 |
[27:38] | gonna darken the skies for a long time… | 笼罩天空好一段时间 |
[27:41] | Shouldn’t you people be focused on the emergency? | 你的人不应该专注于这次紧急事件吗 |
[27:43] | These are specific orders, ma’am. | 我们都有各自的任务 女士 |
[27:44] | Our buddies are dealing with the situation outside. | 我们的战友正在处理外面的情况 |
[27:46] | Out. | 出去 |
[27:51] | So what is the actual deal with Sleeping Beauty? | 所以这位睡美人是怎么了 |
[27:54] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[27:56] | And not dead at the … at the same time. | 但… 又没有死亡 |
[28:00] | Look, it just feels like this should wait. | 听着 我觉得这事可以等一等 |
[28:02] | I mean, shouldn’t the RA be outside,,, | 难道军队不应该去外面 |
[28:04] | We’re under orders, ma’am. | 我们是奉命行事 女士 |
[28:04] | I’m sure you are, | 毋庸置疑 |
[28:05] | but given everything that’s happening right now… | 但是考虑到目前的状况 |
[28:07] | Don’t question orders. | 不要质疑命令 |
[28:08] | This operation is being directed by the folks | 我们的行动都是受到 |
[28:10] | at the highest level. | 最高层人士的指示 |
[28:11] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[28:12] | The highest level means exactly what you think it means. | 你觉得最高层是什么意思 那就是什么意思 |
[28:15] | I see. The advisory. | 我知道了 那份报告 |
[28:20] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说了什么 |
[28:21] | The advisory. | 那份报告 |
[28:22] | What’s she talking about, major? | 她在说什么 少校 |
[28:25] | She’s talking out of her ass. | 她在胡说八道 |
[28:26] | Oh, so there isn’t an advisory? | 哦 所以没有报告吗 |
[28:29] | That’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[28:34] | There’s seriously something wrong with you, lady. | 你很不对劲 女士 |
[28:37] | Prep Sleeping Beauty for transport. | 去准备把睡美人运走 |
[28:38] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[28:39] | Nobody’s prepping anybody for anything! | 任何人都不许运走任何东西 |
[28:42] | Our orders are to transport her back to base, Doc. | 我们得到的命令是把她运回基地 医生 |
[28:46] | What the…? | 什么… |
[28:48] | – What the hell? – Jesus. | – 什么鬼 – 天哪 |
[28:55] | Oh my god! | 我的天哪 |
[28:59] | We need some help here! | 我们需要支援 |
[29:02] | I need that bed! | 我需要那张床 |
[29:03] | What do you want us to do, ma’am? | 我们怎么办 长官 |
[29:05] | Ma’am! | 长官 |
[29:06] | Major! | 少校 |
[29:08] | Base, do you copy? | 基地 收到了吗 |
[29:09] | It’s street warfare out there. | 外面正在发生街战 |
[29:10] | Anyone! | 有人吗 |
[29:16] | What the fu… | 什么… |
[29:21] | Ma’am, duck! | 女士 躲开 |
[29:36] | What the?! | 什么 |
[29:37] | Does this have something to do with her? | 这些是不是和她有关系 |
[29:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:41] | Did you see what she did to him? | 你们看到她对他做过什么吗 |
[29:42] | You mentioned the advisory. | 你提到了报告 |
[29:43] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[29:44] | Blue on blue. | 蓝色蓝色 |
[29:46] | Holy shit! | 我天 |
[29:47] | What’s a blue on blue? | 蓝色蓝色是什么意思 |
[29:48] | It means our guys are being attacked by fellow soldiers. | 意思是我们的人被自己战友袭击了 |
[29:50] | Ted, keep your weapon on Sleeping Beauty. | 特德 拿着枪看好睡美人 |
[29:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:53] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[29:54] | We gotta do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[29:56] | We need reinforcements. | 我们需要增援 |
[29:59] | I’ll take uh, Tucker and Kowalski. | 塔克和科瓦斯基跟我走 |
[30:00] | The rest of you remain here until further notice. | 其他人留在原地候命 |
[30:03] | I want Sleeping Beauty protected until | 在获得安全的位置和运输之前 |
[30:05] | we get a secure position and transport. | 保护好睡美人 |
[30:07] | Clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[30:07] | Yeah. Copy. | 收到 |
[30:08] | I’m just gonna go to my office. | 我要去我的办公室 |
[30:09] | You’re not leaving! | 你不能走 |
[30:11] | You’re remaining here as long as that body is here. | 只要尸体还没运走你就得待在这里 |
[30:15] | You make sure she stays put. | 你来看住她 |
[30:16] | Ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[30:19] | Don’t worry, Doc. | 别担心 医生 |
[30:20] | We’re gonna keep you safe. | 我们会确保你的安全 |
[30:48] | Have you noticed the Doc hasn’t been herself lately? | 你有没有发现医生最近有点不对劲 |
[30:52] | No, I hadn’t. | 没有 |
[30:55] | Yeah, well, it’s her birthday coming up. | 好吧 她的生日快到了 |
[30:58] | I thought maybe we could do something for her. | 我想我们也许可以为她庆祝一下 |
[31:02] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[31:03] | How do you remember this shit? | 你怎么会记得这种事 |
[31:05] | I don’t know, I just do. | 不知道 我就是记得 |
[31:10] | Hey, come on now, it’s not like that. | 得了吧 不是你想的那样 |
[31:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:15] | Where? | 哪儿出问题了 |
[31:18] | Oh, shit. | 哦 糟了 |
[31:21] | We lost the last GoPro. | 最后一台摄像机也坏了 |
[31:25] | Hey, where are you goin’? | 你要去哪 |
[31:27] | I’m just gonna… | 我只不过想… |
[31:28] | take a walk through the halls. | 在大厅里四处走走 |
[31:30] | Won’t be but a minute. | 一会儿就回来 |
[31:32] | You said that last time. | 上次你也是这么讲的 |
[31:33] | Yeah, this time I’m telling you the truth. | 好吧 这次是说真的 |
[31:36] | That’d be a nice change. | 那还真不错 |
[31:41] | I’m sorry that these experiments have been disappointing so far. | 很抱歉 目前实验结果还是不尽如人意 |
[31:47] | But believe me, I have been trying with everything | 可是相信我 就我现有的资源 |
[31:49] | I can think of with the resources I have. | 能想到的方法我都试过了 |
[31:57] | I have high hopes for these latest pregnancies. | 我对最近的妊娠结果很有信心 |
[32:03] | But that’s… | 可是 那是… |
[32:06] | What of the woman? | 那个女人怎么样了 |
[32:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:10] | Yes. The one with the abilities of some kind? | 是的 那个有某种特殊能力的女人 |
[32:17] | She could be… | 她可能… |
[32:21] | very helpful. | 会很有用 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry, what? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[32:43] | You can use her. | 你可以利用她 |
[32:46] | Experiment on her. | 在她身上做实验 |
[32:48] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 是的 是的 当然了 |
[32:55] | Her existence could be the end of us. | 她的存在可能是我们的末路 |
[33:00] | Or our future. | 或者是我们的未来 |
[33:07] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[33:09] | Bring her. | 把她带来 |
[33:12] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[33:15] | Alive. | 还要活的 |
[33:17] | If she exists, so want her alive. | 如果她存在 就要活的 |
[33:28] | So what have you learned from him? | 你从他身上发现什么了 |
[33:52] | Kill me… kill me! | 杀了我…杀了我 |
[34:15] | Well, we’re officially down to DEFCON | 好吧 从今天开始我们正式进入战备状态 |
[34:18] | 2 level ammo rationing starting today. | 实行二级弹药配给制 |
[34:23] | The biggest problem being bullets for the M4. | 最大的问题是M4的子弹不足 |
[34:27] | Surprise, surprise. | 真是惊喜 |
[34:33] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[34:36] | What’s it? | 什么够了 |
[34:41] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 |
[34:45] | Can’t do what? | 不能哪样 |
[34:46] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:48] | It’s only a matter of time before we run out of supplies | 我们耗尽物资 或者那些吸血鬼闯进来 |
[34:52] | or some of those feeders get in here. | 都只不过是时间问题 |
[34:57] | So we get more supplies. | 那我们再去找物资啊 |
[35:00] | There’s tons of stores out there we haven’t scavenged yet. | 外面还有好多商店没有扫荡 |
[35:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:08] | We got a mission. | 我们是有任务的 |
[35:10] | I don’t care how long it takes, | 我不在乎时间有多久 |
[35:11] | I’m not abandoning my post until the CO tells me to. | 在长官下令前我是不会放弃职守的 |
[35:13] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
[35:15] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
[35:16] | Sleeping Beauty! | “睡美人”啊 |
[35:20] | Doc says she thinks she could be the key to the whole thing. | 医生说”睡美人”可能是整个事件的关键 |
[35:24] | How are we gonna protect her if we’re dead? | 我们要是死了还怎么保护她 |
[35:32] | We need a plan. | 我们需要一个计划 |
[35:34] | Well, it sounds like you already got one. | 好吧 听起来好像你已经有计划了 |
[35:37] | I do. | 确实有了 |
[35:39] | Alright, well, bring it on. | 好吧 继续说 |
[35:43] | I take Smith and Gomez. | 我带上史密斯和戈麦斯 |
[35:45] | Beat it back to the base. | 然后杀回基地里 |
[35:46] | We’ll recon with whatever weapons and ammo we can carry. | 尽可能地搜集武器和弹药 |
[35:49] | Any comms left in this part of the world are gonna be there. | 这片区仅存的通信活动 都会在那里显示 |
[35:54] | We’ll get you your orders so you can bug outta here. | 我们会取得给你的指令 好让你撤离这里 |
[35:57] | The base is 40 miles away. | 基地在四十英里外 |
[36:00] | We can make it. | 我们会成功的 |
[36:03] | Look, at least give me a couple weeks. | 你看 至少再给我几周时间 |
[36:05] | I can see if I can get the rig… | 我看我能不能得到… |
[36:07] | Oh, come on. | 哦 得了吧 |
[36:08] | Axel, it’s a pipe dream. | 阿克塞尔 你这是白日做梦 |
[36:09] | It’s not gonna work. | 不会奏效的 |
[36:10] | 40 miles! | 四十英里啊 |
[36:11] | On foot! | 还是步行 |
[36:14] | Might as well be 1000 with those things out there. | 外面可能有成千的鬼东西 |
[36:19] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意 |
[36:24] | Axel, cover us from the roof. | 阿克塞尔 在楼顶上掩护我们 |
[36:26] | When the coast is clear give us the signal. | 道路扫清时给我们发个信号 |
[36:28] | What signal? | 发什么信号 |
[36:29] | You don’t have to do this, Ted. | 你没必要这么做 特德 |
[36:31] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我有必要 |
[36:32] | If I stay here any longer I’m gonna take myself out. | 如果在这里再待下去 我自己就要出去了 |
[36:34] | Doc, lock the door after we’re gone, seal it tight. | 医生 在我们离开后把门锁上 封紧一点 |
[36:37] | Happy to. | 非常乐意 |
[36:58] | Go time. | 该走了 |
[36:59] | Don’t lock this door ’til we’re clear. | 在确认道路畅通前别锁门 |
[37:00] | Mind your six. | 注意背后 |
[37:02] | Go. | 走 |
[37:48] | Oh, shit. | 哦 糟了 |
[38:03] | Keep it open! | 别关门 |
[38:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:07] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[38:08] | No! | 不 |
[38:09] | No! | 不 |
[38:09] | Doc! | 医生 |
[38:21] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[38:22] | No! | 不 |
[38:22] | – You ok? – I’ve been bit! | – 你还好吧 – 我被咬了 |
[38:35] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[38:36] | I doubt it. | 我看有事 |
[38:42] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[38:50] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[38:52] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[38:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:56] | One… two… three… | 一…二…三… |
[39:14] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[39:28] | You’re gonna shoot me, aren’t you? | 你要对我开枪 对不对 |
[39:30] | You made me promise if you ever got bit, Doc. | 医生 是你让我保证 如果你被咬了 |
[39:32] | I don’t want… | 我还不想… |
[39:34] | I changed my mind. | 我反悔了 |
[39:35] | We made a pact. | 我们有约在先 |
[39:36] | I know. Please, please. | 我知道 求求你 |
[39:39] | Please don’t shoot… | 求你别对我开枪… |
[39:42] | Please, no, no! | 求你了 不 不 |
[39:44] | Please… | 求你了… |
[39:49] | Please… You don’t have to do… | 求你了…你没必要杀我… |
[39:55] | You don’t have to do this… | 你没必要杀我… |
[39:58] | You don’t have to… do this… | 你没必要…这样… |
[40:01] | No, I don’t. | 是没这个必要 |
[40:02] | Come here, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[40:06] | I got ya. | 有我呢 |
[40:07] | Come on, Doc. | 来吧 医生 |
[40:08] | I got ya. | 有我呢 |
[40:09] | I got ya. | 抱着你呢 |
[40:12] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[40:13] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:15] | You saved both of us when you got that door shut, ok? | 你关门的时候救了我们两个人 对不对 |
[40:18] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[40:22] | It hurts… | 很疼… |
[40:23] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[40:25] | Just hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[40:27] | Don’t leave me. | 别抛下我 |
[40:28] | Hey, I ain’t leaving. | 嘿 我不是要走 |
[40:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:30] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我哪里也不会去 |
[40:32] | There’s gotta be a way to fix this thing, right? | 有办法能治好这东西的 对不对 |
[40:34] | There’s gotta be. | 一定会有办法 |
[40:35] | We just don’t know what it is yet, | 只不过现在不知道 |
[40:37] | so I’m gonna keep you safe until we can figure it out. | 所以我会确保你安全 直到我们找到方法 |
[40:54] | Axel… | 阿克塞尔… |
[40:58] | Doc. | 医生 |
[41:04] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |