时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[00:02] | Get your ass inside now! | 你赶紧进去 |
[00:03] | My wife is out there. I thought she got in. | 我的妻子还在外面 我以为她进去了 |
[00:05] | There is nothing I can do about that, I’m sorry. | 我对此无能为力 抱歉 |
[00:07] | Is that the Doc? | 那是医生吗 |
[00:08] | It happened right when you and the boys had it out. | 就在你跟他们杀出去的时候发生的 |
[00:09] | One of them got a hold of her. | 其中有一只抓住了她 |
[00:11] | There’s got to be a way to fix this thing, right? | 肯定有方法可以治好这东西 对吧 |
[00:14] | I have a daughter, Dylan. | 我有个女儿 迪伦 |
[00:15] | That is all I know or care about. | 我知道和关心的就这么多 |
[00:17] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[00:18] | Mommy, you can’t leave me. | 妈妈 别丢下我 |
[00:20] | Please, no! | 拜托了 别 |
[00:24] | He was one of them, I saw him! | 他跟他们是一伙的 我看到他了 |
[00:25] | Goddamn feeders. | 该死的吸血鬼 |
[00:27] | Check his eyes, bro. | 看看他的眼睛 老兄 |
[00:28] | They’re frickin’ human. | 这绝对是人类的眼睛 |
[02:58] | Oh shit, what’s going on? | 该死 发生什么了 |
[03:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:08] | What’s all the noise about? | 怎么吵吵嚷嚷的 |
[04:14] | Hey! | 喂 |
[04:16] | Hey, buddy! | 嘿 老兄 |
[04:18] | You gotta stay inside. | 你得待在室内 |
[04:20] | Not anymore, I don’t. | 我再也不用了 |
[04:54] | Hey, excuse me. | 嘿 不好意思 |
[04:55] | Excuse me, what the hell is going on? | 不好意思 到底发生什么了 |
[05:08] | Honey, is that you? | 亲爱的 是你吗 |
[05:14] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[05:40] | So, like… there’s this crazy Ninja thing | 就好像… 忍者上身那样 |
[05:42] | and then just rams the knife in her hand through Ted’s head. | 她手起刀落 剌过特德的头 |
[05:46] | She rips it off and then takes the knife, takes the… | 她把头扯下来 拿起刀 拿起… |
[05:51] | Oh yeah, after taking the knife out of her hand | 对了 她把刀扔了之后 |
[05:53] | she just rapidly heals like the wound was not even there. | 她的伤口迅速愈合 就好像没受过伤一样 |
[05:57] | Like nothing ever happened. | 好像什么都没发生过 |
[06:40] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[06:47] | Anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[06:51] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[06:53] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[06:54] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[06:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:03] | Anybody! | 有人吗 |
[07:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:16] | Anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[07:26] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[07:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:46] | Please help me. | 拜托帮帮我 |
[07:48] | Please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[07:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:52] | What’s going on? Who are you people? | 发生什么事了 你们是谁 |
[08:01] | Take your goddamn clothes off. | 把你衣服脱了 |
[08:04] | Now. | 现在 |
[08:08] | Now! | 快脱 |
[08:52] | I don’t care what your eyes look like now. | 我不在乎你的眼睛看起来是什么样的 |
[08:55] | You’re one of them. | 你跟他们是同类 |
[08:57] | How can you even live with yourself? | 你怎么能活得心安理得 |
[09:01] | After drinking human blood. | 你都喝了人血 |
[09:05] | Who says I can? | 谁说我可以了 |
[09:17] | I don’t know what the hell he thinks I did. | 我不知道 他以为我做了什么 |
[09:21] | He was a feeder and now he’s not. | 他以前是个吸血鬼 现在不是了 |
[09:25] | That doesn’t happen, just so you know. | 你要明白 那种事不会凭空发生 |
[09:28] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[09:30] | Maybe it was something down that shaft. | 也许是井道下面的什么东西 |
[09:32] | I threw a lot of bodies down that shaft. | 我朝那个井扔下去了很多尸体 |
[09:34] | Nothing’s ever come back up. | 没东西上来过 |
[09:38] | There’s nothing special about me, ok? | 我没什么特别之处 好吧 |
[09:41] | I’m way below special. | 我跟特别根本不沾边 |
[09:43] | I haven’t been protecting you for three years | 你要是不特别 |
[09:45] | because you’re not special! | 我也不会保护你三年了 |
[09:49] | Look. | 听着 |
[09:54] | Doc said your body was… | 医生说你的身体… |
[09:57] | acting differently. | 运转方式不同 |
[10:00] | I don’t know, maybe you’re um… | 我不知道 也许你… |
[10:22] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[10:27] | John! John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[10:29] | Wendy! Wendy! | 温蒂 温蒂 |
[10:31] | Shit, it’s his goddamn wife. | 该死 是他妻子 |
[10:35] | No! | 不 |
[10:39] | We’ll stop when you give us the dead girl. | 你把那个已死的女生交出来 我们就停手 |
[10:48] | Give her over. | 把她交出去 |
[10:49] | Back off. | 退后 |
[10:50] | – I’m going. – No! Vanessa! | – 我去了 – 不 凡妮莎 |
[10:52] | I have to go down there. | 我必须下去 |
[10:55] | Wait you’re not going anywhere. | 等等 你哪儿都不能去 |
[10:58] | Stop! | 站住 |
[11:03] | I got her! | 我抓到她了 |
[11:05] | I’ll trade! | 来交换吧 |
[11:06] | Back away from her! | 离她远点 |
[11:08] | Now! | 现在 |
[11:11] | I’ve got her! | 我抓到她了 |
[11:12] | I’ll throw her over! | 我会把她扔下来 |
[11:13] | No! Alive! | 不 要活的 |
[11:17] | Nooooo! | 不不不 |
[11:30] | You killed her, you bastard! | 你把她杀了 你个混蛋 |
[11:41] | Your wife was dead the second you lost track of her out there! | 你妻子 在你把她弄丢的那一刻起 就已经死了 |
[11:45] | You left her behind. That’s on you. | 你丢下了她 要怪就怪你自己 |
[11:52] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[11:59] | Nooooo! | 不不不 |
[12:04] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[12:06] | We now have three hours to live. | 我们还剩三小时可活了 |
[12:22] | You were one of them? | 你和他们是一伙的吗 |
[12:26] | And they want me? | 他们是想要我吗 |
[12:30] | They told me to turn the dead girl. | 他们叫我来转化一个死去的女人 |
[12:32] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多了 |
[12:44] | I don’t get it, first the hand, now this… | 我不懂 之前是她的手 现在又是这个 |
[12:46] | Shhh! | 嘘 |
[13:07] | Three hours? | 三个小时 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:09] | Turbine charged the car batteries, | 涡轮机给汽车电池充电 |
[13:11] | car batteries kept the UV lights running | 汽车电池保持着紫外线灯的运行 |
[13:12] | and skin-frying is our primary source of defense. | 而能灼伤吸血鬼皮肤的紫外线是我们的主要防御工具 |
[13:15] | So when the batteries die… | 所以等到电池耗竭的时候… |
[13:17] | So do we. | 我们也完蛋了 |
[13:19] | There’s a generator down in the basement. | 地下室里有个发电机 |
[13:22] | It’s been out of commission for a year. | 虽然已经坏了一年多了 |
[13:24] | I know where to get some parts but it’s not going to be pretty. | 我知道去哪弄回零件 但是过程不会太容易 |
[13:29] | How come you didn’t shoot those things down there? | 为什么你不朝着下面的那些怪物开枪呢 |
[13:32] | At least try and save that woman? | 至少去试着拯救那个女人 |
[13:33] | It’s a waste of ammo. | 那纯粹是浪费子弹 |
[13:34] | They just keep coming. | 他们只会源源不断地过来 |
[13:36] | I don’t fall for bait. | 我不会为诱饵所扰的 |
[13:38] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[13:40] | Anyway, | 无论如何 |
[13:44] | if I’m not back by the time the UV lights go down… | 紫外线灯灭了我还没回来的话… |
[13:48] | It was nice staring at your naked body for three years. | 我得说看了你裸体三年的感觉还是蛮好的 |
[13:53] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[13:54] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure you’re not. | 你不能去 |
[13:55] | It’s safer that way. | 那样会更安全 |
[14:04] | You promise you’re gonna stick close? | 你能保证你会紧跟着我 |
[14:06] | You’re not gonna try and take off? | 不会试图跑掉吗 |
[14:09] | One trip out there, | 一旦出去 |
[14:10] | you’re gonna realize there’s no way your daughter survived. | 你会意识到你的女儿不可能还活着 |
[14:12] | It’s not possible, not in this world. | 在如今的世界里 绝无可能 |
[14:26] | No one goes in, no one goes out. | 不准让人进来 也不准有人出去 |
[14:28] | And no one hurts Doc. | 不准伤害医生 |
[14:29] | And keep an eye on that other guy, | 看好这个家伙 |
[14:30] | make sure he doesn’t go postal. | 确保他不会失控 |
[14:32] | Oh, the feeder dude? | 那个吸血鬼吗 |
[14:34] | His name’s Flesh. | 他叫弗莱什 |
[14:36] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:37] | Ex-feeder dude. | 前吸血鬼 |
[14:39] | How’d he get a tag like “Flesh”? | “弗莱什”这称呼是怎么来的 |
[14:40] | I didn’t wanna go there but I guess he’s keeping it. | 我不想深究 不过我猜他会继续用这名儿的 |
[14:42] | You know how to use this thing? | 知道怎么用吗 |
[14:43] | Yep. | 知道 |
[14:47] | Now watch out for John, he’s an asshole. | 注意着点约翰 他是个混蛋 |
[14:51] | If you screw this up I will hunt you. | 如果你们搞砸了 我会杀了你们 |
[14:57] | No one hurts Doc. | 不准伤害医生 |
[14:59] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[15:21] | Once we get down below street level | 一旦我们下到了街道以下 |
[15:23] | we’re outside the safe zone. | 就在安全区之外了 |
[15:25] | You gotta keep your head on a swivel ’cause down there, | 在下面时最好眼观六路 |
[15:27] | trust me, you can run into anything. | 相信我 你可能会撞见任何东西 |
[15:31] | Here, take this. | 拿着这个 |
[15:33] | Get them in the heart, | 对着心脏捅 |
[15:34] | get them on the ground, get their heads off. | 把他们按到地上 把头拧下来 |
[15:36] | It’s the only way you can make sure | 这是唯一能确保 |
[15:37] | they’re not gonna heal up and circle back. | 他们无法自愈且卷土重来的方法 |
[15:39] | Wait, they-they heal up that fast? | 他们会恢复得很快吗 |
[15:41] | Kinda like you. | 速度和你差不多 |
[15:42] | You set? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:44] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | – 好了 – 走吧 |
[15:52] | Welcome to the sub-basement. | 欢迎来到地下第二层 |
[15:58] | Are you sure you know where you’re going? | 你确定自己知道在往哪走吗 |
[16:02] | It’s been a while. | 过了这么久 |
[16:04] | I’m more of a stay-home kinda guy. | 我算得上是宅男了 |
[16:08] | Is that your excuse for watching over me all those years? | 这是你这些年来一直照管着我的理由么 |
[16:12] | Most guys would have left. | 大多数人应该早就离开了 |
[16:16] | I’m a marine. | 我是一名士兵 |
[16:18] | It was my duty. | 这是我的职责 |
[16:25] | You think that’s lame? | 你觉得这个理由很蹩脚 |
[16:30] | No. | 不是 |
[16:34] | Somebody thought you were important. | 有人认为你很重要 |
[16:38] | It sure looks that way now. | 现在看起来似乎是这样 |
[16:42] | I don’t want anything to do with this. | 我不想和这词有丝毫联系 |
[16:45] | I’m pretty sure none of us do. | 谁都不想这样 |
[16:50] | What happened to you, anyway? | 不管怎样 你发生了什么 |
[16:55] | The night you came in | 你被送来的那天晚上 |
[16:58] | Doc says you were stabbed beaten up, | 医生说你被毒打和捅伤 |
[17:01] | pretty much totally bled out. | 血都几乎流干了 |
[17:06] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[17:12] | Oh yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:34] | Shhh. | 嘘 |
[17:36] | Is that them? | 那是它们吗 |
[17:47] | Follow me, run! | 跟着我 快跑 |
[17:50] | Run! | 跑 |
[17:51] | Move! Move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[18:03] | So, watch for the tunnels. | 当心那些隧道 |
[18:07] | Stay close, watch the corners. | 跟紧我 注意拐角处 |
[18:09] | Should be ok as long as we stay out of the shadows. | 只要离开黑暗处就没事了 |
[18:20] | So-called Resistance. | 所谓的反抗 |
[18:22] | They’re fighting back? | 他们会反击吗 |
[18:24] | Hope does all kinds of bullshit to people’s minds. | 希望总会让人七想八想 |
[18:26] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[18:44] | Jesus Christ almighty! | 我的天哪 |
[19:03] | Why me? | 为什么要我去 |
[19:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:28] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[19:32] | I had a nightmare. | 我做了个噩梦 |
[19:36] | I haven’t dreamt in years. | 好多年没做过梦了 |
[19:46] | Is it weird? | 是不是感觉很奇怪 |
[19:48] | You know, being normal again. | 重新变回人类 |
[19:58] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[19:59] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[20:03] | You heard me! Shut up! | 听到了吗 给我闭嘴 |
[20:19] | I say we kill them both before the boy scout gets back. | 要我说 我们在那个童子军回来前把这俩人都杀了 |
[20:22] | Let’s do this. | 一起动手 |
[20:23] | Touch them and you’ll end up down the chute | 动了他们 你就会被扔下斜槽 |
[20:25] | like the rest of the people the marines killed. | 就跟士兵们之前杀的那些人一样 |
[20:35] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[20:36] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[20:38] | No, just pointing out the obvious. | 不 我只是指出明显的事实 |
[20:46] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[20:48] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[21:14] | The first year and a half | 最初的一年半 |
[21:15] | I ran everything off that generator. | 我全靠发电机 |
[21:17] | Scavenged every spare part for ten square blocks, | 在十个街区的犄角旮旯觅食 |
[21:20] | nearly died every time. | 每次都在死亡边缘徘徊 |
[21:22] | Turned me right off the combustion engine. | 想起这些我就对引擎兴趣全无 |
[21:38] | Feeders fed off the passengers. | 吸血鬼以路人为食 |
[21:41] | Rats fed off whatever was left. | 老鼠捡漏 |
[21:43] | Ferals fed off the rats. | 野蛮人又吃了老鼠 |
[21:46] | Ferals? | 野蛮人 |
[21:47] | It’s crazy. They’ll suck anything. | 那太疯狂了 他们什么都吃 |
[21:49] | Not much human left in them. | 他们没剩多少人性了 |
[21:55] | The bad news is, engine’s down there. | 坏消息是 引擎在下面 |
[22:00] | They can’t be down there, right? | 他们不可能去下面 对吗 |
[22:01] | Under water? | 水下 |
[22:03] | I’ve seen different kinds. | 我看到过不同种的 |
[22:06] | Not proper ferals or feeders, but other things. | 不是野蛮人或吸血鬼 而是别的东西 |
[22:14] | We better move. | 我们最好行动了 |
[22:17] | Here, take this. | 来 拿着这个 |
[22:19] | If I tug on it, you take off. | 如果我拽绳子 你就走人 |
[22:20] | I don’t want you messing | 我不想因为我在下面 |
[22:21] | with whatever’s got a hold on me down there, ok? | 被什么东西缠住而连累到你 好吗 |
[22:29] | And here. | 还有这个 |
[22:32] | Safety’s off, watch your toes. | 保险栓已经开了 小心脚趾头 |
[22:42] | Back in 90 seconds. | 九十秒内回来 |
[23:24] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[23:27] | Axel. | 阿克塞尔 |
[23:34] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[23:39] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[23:44] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[23:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[24:10] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[24:20] | Had to fight the engine in, and you? | 我得为引擎拼一把 你怎么了 |
[24:22] | They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[24:26] | Don’t hesitate, just kill! | 别犹豫 杀了它 |
[24:58] | Is it dead?! | 它死了吗 |
[25:00] | Is it dead?! | 它死了吗 |
[25:01] | Yeah, you killed it! | 是啊 你杀了它 |
[25:02] | Me? | 我吗 |
[25:05] | You’re the one that should be dead. | 你才应该是死的那个 |
[25:07] | Are you sure you’re alright? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[25:09] | That really used to be a normal person? | 那真的曾是个正常人吗 |
[25:12] | Listen, we gotta get outta here. | 听着 我们得离开这里 |
[25:13] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 来吧 |
[25:29] | You are not seriously thinking of ditching on me. | 你不会真的在考虑要把我蹬掉吧 |
[25:31] | Listen, you got some skills, I’ll give you that, | 听着 你是有些能力 我承认 |
[25:33] | but look at you. | 但是看看你自己 |
[25:35] | You’re spent. | 你精疲力尽了 |
[25:36] | I can hold my own. | 我能对付得了 |
[25:38] | Yeah, against one or two. | 是啊 对付一两个吧 |
[25:40] | What if it’s five or ten? | 如果是五个十个呢 |
[25:41] | I have to find Dylan. | 我必须找到迪伦 |
[25:43] | You’re not gonna do her any good if you’re dead. | 你死了对她一点好处也没有 |
[25:48] | What’ll you do, huh? | 你要做什么 |
[25:50] | If those things are already in back at the hospital? | 如果那些怪物已经攻进了医院 |
[25:54] | You gonna hand me over? | 你会把我交出去吗 |
[25:57] | No. | 不 |
[25:59] | Half the people back there want to. | 那里半数的人想把我交出去 |
[26:00] | They can all kiss my ass. | 他们都得听我的 |
[26:02] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:03] | No matter what happens, I stick with you. | 不管发生什么 我都站在你这边 |
[26:09] | You got me? | 你懂吗 |
[26:12] | Ok, come on, come on, come on, we gotta go. | 好了 来吧 来吧 我们得走了 |
[26:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:24] | Soup’s up. | 汤好了 |
[26:37] | That’s it. | 要来了 |
[26:38] | We’re all going to die. | 我们会死的 |
[26:50] | Grab your shit. | 带上家伙 |
[26:51] | Grab your shit! | 带上家伙 |
[26:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[26:55] | Now. Go, go, go, go. | 马上 走 走 走 |
[26:56] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[27:27] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[27:46] | Woah, woah, woah, woah, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:50] | They’ll kill them all. | 吸血鬼会把他们都杀了的 |
[27:51] | Yeah, yeah. Hold back a sec. | 对 是啊 等一下 |
[27:52] | Hold back a sec. | 等一下 |
[28:00] | Nikolai! | 尼古拉 |
[28:03] | Recognize me? | 认识我吗 |
[28:05] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[28:14] | I bleed. | 我流血了 |
[28:19] | I’m human. | 我是人类 |
[28:23] | The dead woman turned me. | 那个死去的女人转化了我 |
[28:24] | She turned me back. | 她把我变回了人 |
[28:38] | Touch me. | 来摸摸我 |
[28:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:43] | Come on. Take a bite. | 来吧 咬一口 |
[28:46] | You wanna feel again? | 你想重新有感觉吗 |
[28:48] | To suffer for the blood you drank? | 你想为自己饮血而自责吗 |
[28:52] | Then come inside. | 那就进来吧 |
[28:55] | The dead woman will turn you. | 那个死去的女人会转化你们 |
[28:59] | She’ll turn you all. | 她会转化你们所有人 |
[29:33] | Ok, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[30:46] | Dylan’s dead, isn’t she? | 迪伦已经死了 是不是 |
[30:55] | After what I saw today, | 就我今日所见 |
[31:01] | she must be. | 她一定是死了 |
[31:03] | It’s just the world now. | 现在的世界就是这样 |
[31:09] | Those blood-suckers aren’t gonna stay scared off for long. | 那群吸血鬼只是暂时被吓跑了 |
[31:12] | I gotta get that generator back up. | 我得让发电机转起来 |
[31:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:18] | She might have made it. | 她可能活下来了 |
[31:20] | I mean, I did, right? | 你看我就是 对不对 |
[31:45] | What am I? Do you know? | 我到底是什么 你知道吗 |
[31:53] | What did you say to her? | 你刚才跟她说什么 |
[31:56] | You’re one of them, aren’t you? | 你也是他们中的一员 对不对 |
[32:30] | Why’d you risk your life like that out there? | 刚才在外面你为什么要赌命 |
[32:32] | For them? | 为了救他们 |
[32:36] | Because most of them want both of us dead. | 他们中大多数人都想让我俩死 |
[32:41] | Do you just wanna die? | 你是不是就是想寻死 |
[32:44] | Or were you trying to make some big statement | 还是说你想昭告天下 |
[32:46] | about how I’m the answer to everything | 我能解决目前的一切 |
[32:48] | just to rile them up? | 就为了惹怒他们 |
[32:55] | Because I don’t wanna be anyone’s answer to anything. | 我可不想做任何人的救星 |
[32:58] | I got my own shit to take care of, | 我有自己要烦恼的事情 |
[33:00] | and I don’t need you pushing me at these people | 我不需要你把我推到这些人前面 |
[33:02] | as some saviour or destroyer or whatever. | 去做救世主或者毁灭者什么的 |
[33:08] | I ripped the throat out of my little girl | 我刚变成吸血鬼的时候 |
[33:10] | as soon as I turned. | 就撕开了我女儿的喉咙 |
[33:12] | She was five. | 她才五岁 |
[33:13] | And my wife tried to save the baby, | 我妻子想要救下宝宝 |
[33:16] | but I reached in | 但我走上前 |
[33:18] | and I pulled his heart right out of his chest, | 把他的心脏掏了出来 |
[33:20] | right in her arms. | 当时就在她怀里 |
[33:22] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但是我没有杀她 |
[33:26] | I left her there with them. | 我离开了屋子 |
[33:29] | Pieces of her children all around her. | 留下她和孩子们的残骸在一起 |
[33:36] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[33:38] | You deserve to die. | 你该去死 |
[33:40] | And I will. | 我会死的 |
[33:42] | But on my terms. | 但是要以我的方式 |
[33:44] | For them. | 为他们而死 |
[33:50] | If I found my wife and she was one of them | 如果我找到我妻子了 她也已经变成了吸血鬼 |
[33:52] | could you turn her back? | 你能把她变回人类吗 |
[34:00] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[34:04] | You sure she’d even want to? | 你确定她想变回来 |
[34:07] | For a world like this? | 回到现在这样的世界 |
[34:09] | Because you don’t feel when you’re one of them. | 因为吸血鬼是没有感觉的 |
[34:12] | No guilt for anything. | 不会感到内疚 |
[34:14] | You live in darkness. | 活在黑暗之中 |
[34:16] | Pain is better. | 疼痛减轻了 |
[34:18] | Misery is better. | 痛苦减少了 |
[34:23] | She’d want to turn back. | 她会希望变回人类的 |
[34:43] | We ran into a little bit of trouble. | 我们遇到了点小麻烦 |
[34:47] | But the UV light’s back up. | 不过紫外线灯恢复运转了 |
[34:51] | Hey, uh… can I talk to you for a sec? | 嘿 呃…我可以跟你说两句吗 |
[34:55] | I’ve got a favor to ask ya. A big one. | 我想请你帮个大忙 |
[34:59] | It’s about Doc. | 是关于医生的 |
[35:03] | You don’t even know, if that ain’t work. | 你都不知道这有没有用 |
[35:04] | It’s her only shot. | 这是她唯一的机会 |
[35:06] | She could die. | 她可能会死 |
[35:08] | You saw what happened to that feral. | 你看到那个吸血鬼的下场了 |
[35:09] | Yeah, and I saw what happened to Flesh. | 是的 但是我也看到弗莱什变回人类了 |
[35:12] | Look, she’s probably gonna die anyway | 你看 照这样下去 |
[35:15] | the way things are going. | 她可能横竖都是死 |
[35:17] | I have kept her safe this long, but… | 我都保护了她这么久 但是… |
[35:22] | eventually I am gonna have to kill her. | 最后我还是得杀她 |
[35:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:40] | Open the cage. | 打开笼子 |
[36:25] | Come on, Doc. | 去吧 医生 |
[36:31] | Come on! | 去啊 |
[36:33] | Come on, go ahead and bite her. | 去啊 去咬她 |
[36:34] | Just bite her and get it over with, one way or the other. | 去咬她 不管怎样都要了结这一切 |
[36:47] | – Bite me! – What the hell is this? | – 咬我 – 这是什么情况 |
[36:49] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[36:50] | Come on, it’s right there! | 来啊 就在你面前 |
[37:25] | Doc? | 医生 |
[37:31] | Doc? | 医生 |
[38:07] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[38:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:10] | Hey, Doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[38:13] | Doc? | 医生 |
[38:20] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 快点 |
[38:23] | Come on, baby. Come on. | 快点 宝贝 快点 |
[38:25] | Come on, Doc. Talk to me. | 快点 医生 说话啊 |
[39:25] | Julius… | 朱利叶斯… |
[39:31] | Flesh is… human. | 弗莱什是…人类 |
[39:38] | Says she turned him. | 说是她把他变回去了 |
[39:42] | Says she’ll turn us all. | 还说她会把我们所有人都变回去 |
[39:50] | Send word to Dmitri now. | 现在就带信给德米特里 |
[39:53] | He needs to hear this. | 得让他知道 |
[40:18] | Come on, Doc. Don’t leave me! | 快点 医生 醒过来啊 |
[40:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[40:26] | Come on, Doc. Don’t go. | 快点 医生 别死啊 |
[40:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[40:28] | Throw her down the chute. | 把她扔进斜槽里吧 |
[40:30] | Shut the frick up! | 闭嘴 |
[40:37] | Did she try to turn her? | 她是不是想把她变回人类 |
[40:39] | – Yeah. – Is she dead? | – 是的 – 她死了吗 |
[40:41] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 老兄 |
[40:48] | Lasted a long time though, didn’t we? | 不过也还是坚持了这么久 对不对 |
[40:55] | You saved my life, Doc. | 你救了我 医生 |
[41:00] | Should have let me save you. | 应该也让我救你 |
[41:04] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[41:08] | You should have let me save you. | 你应该也让我救你 |
[41:18] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[41:22] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[41:29] | Come on, let’s get you up. | 来吧 扶你起来 |
[41:31] | Let’s get you up. | 扶你起来 |