时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[00:05] | They are going to execute us. | 他们要处决我们 |
[00:07] | Holy shit, you made it back. | 天哪 你平安归来了 |
[00:08] | She needs a doctor now. | 她现在需要一位医生 |
[00:09] | It’s not healing over. | 伤口没有愈合 |
[00:11] | I sacrificed myself for you. | 我为你们牺牲了自己 |
[00:12] | You lock my people up, you attack them! | 你把我的人关起来 还攻击他们 |
[00:14] | Who’s in here? | 里面是谁 |
[00:17] | It didn’t have to be like this, man, not like this!! | 不是非要如此的 不应该这样的 |
[00:19] | No, it didn’t. | 是的 不该如此 |
[00:20] | You are basically sending us out there to die. | 你这等于是让我们出去送死 |
[00:21] | You mean exactly what you were about to do to us. | 你是说以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[00:24] | No Calli. | 不要 凯莉 |
[00:25] | Calli!!!! | 凯莉 |
[00:26] | Make it outside the city, you might have a chance. | 逃出这座城 你们还有可能活命 |
[00:40] | Aren’t you curious? | 你不好奇吗 |
[00:49] | It’s for you. Please… | 这是为你准备的 请享用 |
[01:14] | You like? | 你喜欢吗 |
[01:16] | Oh yes, very much. | 嗯 喜欢 非常喜欢 |
[01:23] | So tell me… | 那么告诉我 |
[01:28] | What are you and Rebecca doing? | 你跟丽贝卡在做什么 |
[01:35] | Your laboratory? | 在你们的实验室里 |
[01:38] | Oh yes, of course. | 当然会告诉你 |
[01:43] | More experiments… children. | 做试验 用孩子做 |
[01:47] | I’m very hopeful that a solution can be found. | 找到解决方法的希望很大 |
[01:52] | Why children? | 为什么是孩子 |
[01:54] | They are rapidly growing organisms. | 他们是快速生长的生命体制 |
[01:57] | Alive with cellular division. | 细胞分裂活性强 |
[02:01] | My serum is absorbed much faster | 他们吸收血清的速度 |
[02:05] | than with a fully grown adult vamp. | 比那只成年吸血鬼快得多 |
[02:14] | One of your species. | 他跟你们是同类 |
[02:20] | I’m told she has a human companion… A woman. | 我听说她有一个人类同伴 一个女人 |
[02:27] | Yes… Sheema. | 是的 西玛 |
[02:31] | Treats her like a pet. | 把她当宠物对待 |
[02:34] | Let’s her come and go from the citadel. | 放任她自由进出城堡 |
[02:39] | I don’t know what Rebecca sees in her. | 我不明白丽贝卡看中她哪一点了 |
[02:49] | She killed a group of humans to rescue her. | 为了救她 她杀了一群人类 |
[02:53] | Rebels, traitors, all of them. | 反抗军 叛徒 都杀光了 |
[02:57] | But not you. | 但没杀你 |
[02:59] | No… | 没有 |
[03:01] | you are a loyal human. | 你是个忠诚的人类 |
[03:06] | Of course, yes. | 当然是的 |
[03:09] | Implicitly. | 完全忠诚 |
[03:14] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[03:18] | You stay. | 你留下 |
[03:24] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[03:27] | I saw one of ours. | 我看到我们的一员 |
[03:32] | Now one of them… turned. | 现在是他们的一员 被转化了 |
[03:37] | And the woman? | 那个女人呢 |
[03:39] | Julius had her. | 朱利叶斯抓到他了 |
[03:42] | She escaped. | 她逃脱了 |
[03:44] | Escaped? | 逃脱了 |
[03:48] | I’m disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[03:50] | It was Julius who failed. | 是朱利叶斯失败了 |
[03:54] | He will try again… but not for you. | 他会再试一次 但不是为了你 |
[03:59] | He and the old woman… | 他和那个老女人 |
[04:00] | they plan to hunt her… | 他们计划抓到她 |
[04:03] | keep her for themselves. | 留着她自己用 |
[04:06] | They dare to defy me? | 他们竟敢违抗我 |
[04:12] | I made Julius… | 我创造了朱利叶斯 |
[04:14] | I will end him. | 我会了结他 |
[04:20] | He thinks you are weak. | 他觉得你不堪一击 |
[04:29] | You go to him. | 你去找他 |
[04:32] | You tell him… no… no, no, no… wait. | 你告诉他 不不不 等等 |
[04:39] | I will tell him myself. | 我会亲口告诉他 |
[04:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了吗 |
[05:03] | Eat! | 吃你的 |
[05:38] | Shit. | 操 |
[05:43] | Over here! | 这边 |
[05:59] | No! | 不 |
[06:04] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[06:27] | Hold your advance! | 别轻举妄动 |
[06:31] | State your business! | 说出你们的来路 |
[06:32] | Orders from Dmitri. | 德米特里的指令 |
[06:35] | We want the woman. | 这个女人我们要了 |
[06:38] | Julius’ prisoner. | 她是朱利叶斯的囚徒 |
[06:41] | And what… | 然后呢 |
[06:45] | Don’t let her escape. | 别让她跑了 |
[06:48] | No, please stop! | 求你们别这样 |
[06:49] | Please, don’t hurt me! | 求你们别伤害我 |
[06:52] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[07:49] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[07:51] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[07:52] | You… you… | 你 你 |
[07:54] | What do I do? | 我要怎么做 |
[07:55] | What do I do? What do I do? | 我要怎么做 我要怎么做 |
[07:56] | You can’t save me. | 你救不了我的 |
[07:57] | Hold on, hold on. | 挺住 挺住 |
[07:59] | I’m bleeding out. | 我失血过多 |
[08:02] | What are you even doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[08:03] | You’re supposed to be at the hospital. | 你应该在医院的 |
[08:06] | Axel killed all my friends | 阿克塞尔杀了我的朋友们 |
[08:12] | and he sent the rest of us out here to die. | 还把剩下的人赶出来 让我们自生自灭 |
[08:15] | Wait a minute, how… how? | 等一下 怎么会 怎么会 |
[08:17] | I guess he got his wish. | 我猜他如愿了 |
[08:20] | So what about everyone else? | 那其他人怎么样了 |
[08:22] | Callie? Brendan? | 凯莉 布兰登 |
[08:24] | I… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[08:26] | We… we got attacked and Callie… | 我们遇袭了 然后凯莉 |
[08:29] | she let go of my hand and… | 她松开了我的手 接着 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:37] | What about Vanessa, did she make it back? | 那凡妮莎呢 她回来了吗 |
[08:39] | Is she safe? | 她没事吧 |
[08:40] | She was bitten. | 她被咬了 |
[08:43] | Hurt… but… | 受伤了 但是 |
[08:46] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[08:48] | She… | 她 |
[08:52] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[08:54] | Hey, hey… | 别走 |
[09:28] | Vanessa… | 凡妮莎 |
[09:49] | Hey there, Doc. | 医生 你好啊 |
[09:53] | You’re looking at her blood again? | 又在观察她的血液吗 |
[09:56] | I never figured her out before. | 之前我一直没能研究明白 |
[09:58] | Maybe I can see something new this time. | 也许这次会有新的发现 |
[10:00] | Just an awful lot like them, huh? | 跟那些东西一样让人头疼吧 |
[10:02] | similar but different. | 有类似之处但又不同 |
[10:05] | She’s like a mirror image, a negative. | 她的像是镜影 是阴性的 |
[10:09] | Maybe if we can synthesize it… undo vampirism forever, but… | 或许我们可以用人工合成来剔除吸血鬼的特性 但是 |
[10:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[10:15] | So you’re starting to care again? | 现在你又开始心有所念了 |
[10:18] | It’s a mystery, that’s all. | 这是个谜 仅此而已 |
[10:20] | I mean, would we really want the world back | 我们真的会想让世界恢复 |
[10:22] | the way it used to be? | 它原来的样子吗 |
[10:23] | After everything we’ve been through? | 经历了这么多之后还会想吗 |
[10:25] | Yeah, you wouldn’t? | 我想啊 你不想吗 |
[10:27] | Greed, ignorance… | 贪婪 无知 |
[10:30] | who’s to say we wouldn’t make all the same mistakes again? | 谁敢说我们不会重蹈覆辙 |
[10:33] | So what, we just hang out here for as long as we can survive? | 所以呢 我们就这样得过且过吗 |
[10:36] | That’s it, that’s all we got? | 再无其他了吗 |
[10:39] | Maybe… maybe it’s all pain, suffering and loneliness now. | 也许吧 也许现在只有痛苦 折磨和孤独相伴了 |
[10:46] | Doc, come on. | 医生 别这样 |
[10:50] | We’re gonna get out of this. | 我们会摆脱现状的 |
[10:53] | You and me, I promise you. | 我们一起 我向你保证 |
[11:01] | I have some samples in the… centrifuge, I… | 我还有一些样本 在离心机里 我 |
[11:06] | I’m going to dim the lights while she’s sleeping ok? | 我要趁她睡着去调暗灯光 行吗 |
[11:18] | I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[11:20] | It’s just the damn breaker. | 是断路器搞的鬼 |
[11:22] | Axel, Axel… this place is falling apart. | 阿克塞尔 这地方要撑不住了 |
[11:24] | Yeah, given what’s happened | 是啊 就发生的事来看 |
[11:25] | this is more of a death trap than a shelter. | 这里更像是个死亡陷阱 而不是避难所 |
[11:27] | You’re right, this place is going to shit. | 没错 这地方已经不像样了 |
[11:28] | We need to do something about it. | 我们得采取点行动 |
[11:30] | This old girl has been keeping me alive for three years plus. | 这老家伙支撑着我活了三年多 |
[11:33] | She deserves a little respect. | 你们不该对她这么不敬 |
[11:35] | Besides, y’all don’t know what I got up my sleeve. | 再说了 你们又不知道我还有什么藏货 |
[11:36] | Yeah, well I for one would like to know. | 是啊 这我也想知道 |
[11:38] | Why don’t you call a meeting? | 你干嘛不召开集会 |
[11:39] | I don’t want to ruin the surprise! | 我不想破坏惊喜嘛 |
[11:41] | And I don’t wanna hear anymore of this about leaving. | 还有我不想再听到任何说要离开的话了 |
[11:43] | This is ten times safer than anything | 这里比外面那些地方 |
[11:44] | we’re going to find out there. | 要安全个十倍 |
[11:45] | End of discussion. | 谈话结束 |
[11:53] | You’re awake again, huh? | 你又醒了 |
[11:55] | Where does it hurt? | 哪里疼 |
[11:57] | God, everywhere! | 哪里都疼 |
[12:01] | Mainly my leg. | 主要是腿疼 |
[12:03] | It burns. | 好像在烧 |
[12:12] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[12:13] | You’re not healing like usual. | 你没像往常一样自愈 |
[12:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:17] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[12:21] | That bad, huh? | 很糟糕 对吗 |
[12:23] | No, no… | 不糟糕 |
[12:25] | Right Doc? | 对吧医生 |
[12:33] | Do you have anything for the pain? | 你有止疼药吗 |
[12:35] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:10] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆 |
[13:13] | We got trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[13:30] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[13:31] | Julius is leading a contingent up third street. | 朱利叶斯带来了一个代表团 他们在第三街 |
[13:33] | They’re coming to take you home? | 他们来带你回家吗 |
[13:34] | What? | 什么 |
[13:35] | No, you guys don’t get it. | 不 你们不知道 |
[13:36] | He was a top dog, he was one of Julius’ lieutenants. | 他曾经是个长官 他是朱利叶斯的上尉 |
[13:38] | That’s no secret, everybody knows that. | 这不是秘密 大家都知道 |
[13:40] | No, we knew you were one of them. | 不 我们知道你曾是他们的一员 |
[13:42] | We didn’t know you were important. | 我们不知道你这么重要 |
[13:43] | You people don’t get it! | 你们不懂 |
[13:45] | No one’s important to Julius except you. | 除了你 朱利叶斯不在乎任何人 |
[13:48] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[13:48] | What’s everybody standing around for? | 你们怎么围在这里 |
[13:51] | Grab your gear, it’s game time. | 带上武器 战斗要开始了 |
[13:52] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[13:53] | As far as I can tell, Julius is about to tear this place | 我只知道朱利叶斯要把这个地方 |
[13:55] | a new asshole. | 变成废墟 |
[13:57] | Come on, let’s go! Move! | 行动起来 我们走 |
[14:01] | They’re coming for me. | 他们是来抓我的 |
[14:03] | It looks that way. | 看起来是这样 |
[14:05] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:06] | Weak… like I’m human again. | 很虚弱…好像我变回了人类一样 |
[14:11] | You’re worried about this attack. | 你在担心这次袭击 |
[14:15] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[14:16] | Don’t write us off just yet. | 我们还没有完蛋 |
[14:17] | There’s three levels of hell to get through | 他们还要穿过三个地狱一样的障碍 |
[14:18] | before they can get into this lab. | 才能进到这个实验室 |
[14:21] | And what happens when they get in this lab? | 如果他们进来了 会发生什么 |
[14:23] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心这个 |
[14:26] | If they get in here… | 如果他们进来了… |
[14:29] | I’ll take you out myself. | 我会亲自救你出去 |
[14:32] | You’ll take me out? | 你会救我出去 |
[14:35] | If it comes to that. | 如果有必要我会的 |
[14:39] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 只能希望事情不会发展到那一步 |
[14:44] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:34] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[16:35] | They’re sacrificing themselves. | 他们在发起自杀式袭击 |
[16:38] | Why do they want her so bad? | 他们为什么非要抓到她 |
[16:39] | No, it’s not them. | 不 不是他们 |
[16:40] | It’s the others, Dmitri and Rebecca. | 是别人 是德米特里和丽贝卡 |
[16:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:42] | The ancients. | 始祖 |
[16:44] | They want her, they fear what she can do. | 他们要抓她 害怕她的能力 |
[16:46] | Oh that’s great, the ancients! | 太棒了 始祖都来了 |
[16:48] | Still feel confident? | 你还有自信吗 |
[16:49] | What, do I look nervous? | 怎么 我看起来紧张吗 |
[16:52] | I don’t give a shit who they are. | 我不管他们是谁 |
[16:53] | They’re not getting in here. | 谁都进不来 |
[16:56] | I’m with Sam. | 我支持山姆 |
[16:59] | This is screwed. | 我们死定了 |
[17:03] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[17:31] | It’s their tactic. | 这是他们的策略 |
[17:32] | They’re gonna throw bodies at this building | 他们会不断往这个建筑扔尸体 |
[17:33] | until they get inside. | 直到他们能进来为止 |
[17:34] | What do we do? | 我们怎么做 |
[17:35] | Fall back to the escalators and make a stand there. | 撤回到自动扶梯 坚守那个地方 |
[17:43] | Get her. | 抓住她 |
[18:07] | You two go upstairs and help with the barricade, | 你们两个去楼上 帮他们设置障碍 |
[18:09] | I’m going to stay here with Sam, | 我和山姆待在这里 |
[18:10] | set up a perimeter in case they get past these traps. | 建立一个防守边界 以防他们通过陷阱 |
[18:11] | No, no, no… Sam can go with Flesh. | 不 不 不…山姆可以和弗莱什一起走 |
[18:12] | I’ll stay here with you. | 我和你待在这里 |
[18:13] | I’ll be upstairs. | 我去楼上 |
[18:16] | You stay. | 你待在这 |
[18:18] | Go on! | 走吧 |
[18:20] | You better have a plan to get us outta here | 你最好是有计划能在情况不利时 |
[18:21] | if things go south. | 救我们出去 |
[18:23] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[18:39] | What’s happening down there? | 楼下发生了什么 |
[18:40] | I don’t know but I’m going to find out. | 我不知道 但我会弄清楚的 |
[18:42] | Get better, we may need your help. | 快点好起来 我们需要你帮忙 |
[18:46] | Your friend is interesting. | 你的朋友很有趣 |
[18:50] | She’s been through a lot. | 她受了很多苦 |
[18:51] | Yeah, haven’t we all? | 我们不都一样吗 |
[18:53] | You know, she’s one of the only people… | 她是唯一一个… |
[19:03] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[19:07] | Oh no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[19:08] | Vanessa? Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 凡妮莎 |
[19:13] | Shit, come on! | 别这样 |
[19:14] | Vanessa, don’t die on me. | 凡妮莎 别死在这 |
[19:16] | John? | 约翰 |
[19:17] | John, get over here now! | 约翰 快点快来 |
[19:19] | Give me your hand! | 帮我一把 |
[19:21] | What can I do? | 我要怎么做 |
[19:22] | I know nothing about this shit. | 这种事我一点都不懂 |
[19:23] | You can do what I tell you to do! | 你可以照我说的做 |
[19:24] | Keep the chest compressions going just like I’m doing. | 学着我做心肺复苏 |
[19:26] | Like this, here. | 像这样 |
[19:27] | I’m gonna go get some meds. | 我要去拿一些药 |
[19:28] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[19:29] | The girl who we thought couldn’t die is dying. | 我们以为有不死之躯的女孩 现在要死了 |
[19:36] | Okay I got it, I got it. | 好了 让我来 让我来 |
[19:41] | Come on! | 快醒过来 |
[19:44] | This is where we stop them. | 我们要守住这里 |
[19:49] | Good man. | 不错 |
[19:52] | No way I’m going back to that vampire hellhole! | 我绝对不会回那个破吸血鬼洞 |
[20:02] | Ready to rock. | 准备好了 |
[20:04] | Alright then. | 那好吧 |
[20:06] | Game on, soldier boy. | 游戏开始了 士兵 |
[21:09] | Sweet. | 真不错 |
[21:16] | At least the adrenaline started her heart again. | 至少肾上腺素让她的心脏恢复了跳动 |
[21:21] | She has all the signs of sepsis | 她有一切败血病的症状 |
[21:22] | but her body’s not healing like usual. | 但她的身体没像以前一样自愈 |
[21:25] | There could be something in the wound | 她的伤口里可能有东西 |
[21:26] | that’s causing the toxicity. | 让她中毒 |
[21:27] | Can you fix her? | 你能治好她吗 |
[21:31] | I’ve only cut into dead bodies. | 我只给死尸开过刀 |
[21:34] | What’s the difference? | 有什么差别 |
[21:35] | The difference is you can’t screw up with a corpse. | 差别就是 你不能有失误 |
[21:38] | Well does it matter at this point? | 现在这不重要了 |
[21:39] | You’re confident cutting into dead people. | 你处理死尸很有经验 |
[21:40] | Well, she’s dead so it’s the same thing. | 她现在死了 所以没有差别 |
[21:42] | Either you don’t do it and she’s dead | 你不试一下 她会死 |
[21:44] | or you do it and screw up and she’s dead. | 你试了失败了 她会死 |
[21:45] | What have you got to lose? | 你会有什么损失呢 |
[21:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:51] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | Here… you’re assisting me. | 你来协助我 |
[21:56] | What? | 什么 |
[22:04] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[22:05] | here we go… | 我要开始了 |
[22:29] | Shit, here they come. | 他们要进来了 |
[22:30] | Yeah, they’re gonna be coming up quick through this kill box. | 是的 他们在自寻死路 |
[22:33] | Hit them in the head and hard | 瞄准他们的头部 |
[22:35] | in short controlled bursts, conserve your ammo. | 等他们靠近再开枪 节省弹药 |
[22:38] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[22:40] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[22:45] | Now what do we do? | 现在我们做什么 |
[22:48] | Once I cut into her, I need you to force the incision open. | 我把她的伤口切开后 你撑开切口 |
[22:53] | Keep it from closing out | 不让它闭合 |
[22:54] | so I can get to whatever’s killing her. | 好让我找出伤口里面的有害物质 |
[22:56] | Yeah, okay just go. | 好吧 你动手吧 |
[22:57] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:58] | Yeah, whatever. | 尽管来吧 |
[23:00] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[23:12] | Game on! Here they come! | 准备好 他们来了 |
[23:44] | Everybody pull back, now! | 所有人向后撤 快 |
[23:46] | Go! | 走 |
[23:47] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[23:48] | Finishing this. | 做个了断 |
[24:41] | Did we do it? | 成功了吗 |
[24:44] | Check the roof. | 去检查屋顶 |
[24:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:07] | Gustaf… you disappoint me. | 古斯塔夫… 你真让我失望 |
[25:12] | We need more warriors. | 我们需要更多战士 |
[25:19] | I’ll get more. | 会有的 |
[25:40] | They’re giving up. | 他们放弃了 |
[25:43] | No… regrouping. | 不… 是重整旗鼓 |
[25:46] | This is gonna be a long night. | 这将是个漫长的夜晚 |
[26:03] | A vampire tooth. | 吸血鬼的牙 |
[26:05] | Must’ve been what was poisoning her. | 应该就是它在作怪 |
[26:09] | Okay, you can close it up. | 好了 你可以放开了 |
[26:13] | I can definitely say I prefer working on corpses. | 我还是更喜欢跟尸体打交道 |
[26:20] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[26:21] | Well, you missed all the fun but I can say she’s gonna live. | 你错过了最精彩的部分 不过她没事了 |
[26:25] | The question is, will we? | 问题是 我们呢 |
[26:28] | If I have anything to say about it, we both will. | 我只能说 我们都会没事的 |
[26:32] | I’m not convinced. | 我可不信 |
[26:34] | Hey, Doc… I haven’t forgotten what you did. | 医生… 我不会忘记你做过的一切 |
[26:38] | Trying to save Smitty, saving me… | 试图救史密提 救我… |
[26:40] | what happened to you because of it… | 还有因此遭受的苦难… |
[26:42] | I will make sure you get through this. | 我会保证你的安全的 |
[26:46] | Or I’ll die trying. | 拼上我的性命 |
[27:03] | How long do you think before they come back at us? | 你觉得他们什么时候会再次进攻 |
[27:05] | Julius will never give up, | 不管要牺牲多少战士 |
[27:06] | no matter how many warriors he has to sacrifice. | 朱利叶斯都不会放弃的 |
[27:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:12] | Why do you think? | 为什么这么想 |
[27:15] | She really means that much to him? | 她对他那么重要吗 |
[27:16] | No, not to him. | 不 不是对他 |
[27:19] | Dmitri and Rebecca. | 德米特里和丽贝卡 |
[27:21] | Julius knows they want Vanessa, it’s a play. | 朱利叶斯知道他们想要凡妮莎 这是场比赛 |
[27:23] | For leverage? | 为了夺权 |
[27:25] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[27:25] | For what? | 为什么 |
[27:26] | Who knows what vampires plan. | 天知道吸血鬼在计划什么 |
[27:28] | Well you’re one of them. | 可你是他们的人 |
[27:30] | So Dmitri, Julius, Rebecca… | 所以德米特里 朱利叶斯 丽贝卡… |
[27:32] | they’re all what, they’re all different? | 他们都不是一伙的 |
[27:34] | Look… as far as I understand it | 听着… 据我所知 |
[27:36] | they’re, uh, they’re older… they’re ancient. | 他们 呃 他们更加古老… 来自古代 |
[27:38] | They were around before all hell broke loose. | 他们出生在灾难降临之前 |
[27:41] | You sure know a lot about how they think, | 你确实很了解他们的想法 |
[27:43] | how they operate. | 做法 |
[27:44] | Well it comes with the territory. | 这也得看他们的势力范围 |
[27:50] | Those are M-4s… | 那是M-4枪… |
[27:52] | AR-50s, that’s military issue. | AR-50狙击步枪 那是军用装备 |
[27:54] | Someone’s giving someone hell. | 又是一场血战 |
[27:56] | That’s gotta be the resistance. | 一定是抵抗军 |
[27:58] | No one else has that many guns. | 其他人没有那么多枪 |
[27:59] | Those are soldiers, I promise you. | 那些都是士兵 我保证 |
[28:02] | One and the same. | 肯定是的 |
[28:04] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[28:07] | Firefights out here. | 那里有人交战 |
[28:09] | How’s Vanessa? | 凡妮莎怎么样了 |
[28:10] | She’s doing better, Doc says you’re a big reason why. | 她在恢复了 医生说你帮了大忙 |
[28:14] | I just did what she told me to, but thanks. | 我只是照她说的做 |
[28:16] | It’s what saved her. | 你救了她 |
[28:18] | Yeah well, I’d have done the same for any of | 好吧 我猜在大部分情况下 |
[28:19] | these guys, I guess… mostly. | 换成其他任何人我也会这么做的 |
[28:28] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 |
[28:30] | Could be, could be anybody. | 可能是 也可能是别人 |
[28:32] | It’s a warning… there! | 信号弹… 看那 |
[28:35] | They don’t look friendly. | 他们看起来可不友好 |
[28:42] | Dmitri’s death squad. | 德米特里的死亡小队 |
[28:43] | The elite. | 精英小队 |
[28:47] | We’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[29:13] | Dmitri’s death squad. | 德米特里的死亡小队 |
[29:15] | They outnumber us. | 他们人比我们多 |
[29:18] | Do we fight? | 要打吗 |
[29:20] | No… we live to die another day. | 不… 今天还不是死的时候 |
[29:35] | They’re retreating. | 他们撤退了 |
[29:36] | Julius knows they can’t win this fight. | 朱利叶斯知道他们赢不了的 |
[29:38] | So it’s a war of the vampires, huh? | 吸血鬼要和自己人打起来了 |
[29:40] | It’s been heading this way for a while. | 他们这样子很久了 |
[29:42] | We could use that. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[29:44] | Get them killing each other, could buy us some time | 让他们自相残杀 给我们的反击 |
[29:47] | for a counterattack of our own. | 争取点时间 |
[29:50] | We’d have to leave the building for that. | 那我们就得离开这栋楼了 |
[29:51] | What time do we leave? | 什么时候走 |
[29:53] | No, no, no… | 不不不… |
[29:54] | this is still the safest place we got by a long shot. | 这里绝对还是最安全的地方 |
[29:59] | You better be right. | 希望你是对的 |
[30:19] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:20] | You died… again. | 你又… 死了 |
[30:22] | I brought you back. | 我救了你 |
[30:27] | I feel sick. | 我好难受 |
[30:29] | I gave you something to get you on your feet, fast. | 我给你用了点药 能让你恢复得快一点 |
[30:31] | We’re not staying long. | 此地不宜久留 |
[30:44] | Bring the woman to me! | 把那个女人交出来 |
[30:47] | You can stay or leave but decide now! | 无论去留 立刻决定 |
[31:03] | So… | 所以… |
[31:05] | They’re gonna get in, we’re gonna die. | 他们要进来了 我们都会死 |
[31:07] | Not if I have anything to do with it. | 我不会让这种事情发生的 |
[31:09] | You gonna call their bluff? | 你想跟他们叫板 |
[31:10] | I wouldn’t mess with them, Axel. | 我不会跟他们打的 阿克塞尔 |
[31:14] | It’s Vanessa they want. | 他们想要的是凡妮莎 |
[31:17] | Seriously? Just like that? | 开玩笑 你要抛弃同伴 |
[31:19] | I’m just saying what everyone’s thinking. | 我只是把大家的想法说出来了 |
[31:21] | You don’t speak for me. | 我不这么想 |
[31:22] | You don’t speak for me either! | 我也不这么想 |
[31:24] | We don’t even know who you are. | 我们都不知道你是谁 |
[31:26] | Listen, Vanessa’s the only reason they haven’t burnt | 听着 他们没把这地方直接夷为平地 |
[31:27] | this place to the ground. | 就是因为凡妮莎 |
[31:28] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[31:29] | She’s the only thing keep us alive right now. | 现在她是我们的救命稻草 |
[31:30] | Vanessa will be fine, | 凡妮莎不会有事的 |
[31:31] | they can’t turn and they’re not likely to kill her | 他们都走到这一步了 肯定不会回头 |
[31:33] | if they came all this way. | 也不会杀了她 |
[31:34] | Maybe that’s the answer. | 我有主意了 |
[31:39] | I’m toxic to them. | 我对他们有害 |
[31:39] | What if we used my blood and dispersed it | 如果用我的血当化学武器 |
[31:42] | like a chemical weapon? | 会怎么样 |
[31:44] | Could turn them human… they’d be easier to kill. | 可以把他们变回人类… 就会更好解决了 |
[31:47] | If they’re human, why would we kill them? | 都变回人类了 为什么还要杀他们 |
[31:49] | There’s a point. | 这是个问题 |
[31:51] | There’s no way I could make it fast enough. | 我不可能那么快把这东西做出来 |
[31:53] | Plus, I might need all of her blood to pull it off. | 再说 可能得用她全身的血才够 |
[31:56] | No, there’s no way. | 做不出来的 |
[31:58] | Good plan for another time maybe. | 下次再试试吧 |
[31:59] | Then we need to start talking exit strategy, Axel. | 现在得计划撤退了 阿克塞尔 |
[32:04] | Ask me again in an hour. | 一个小时后再找我 |
[32:10] | I guess that means end of discussion. | 我猜没的说了 |
[32:37] | You knew this was coming. | 你知道会有这一天的 |
[32:40] | You knew this was coming, it’s been three years. | 你知道的 这三年来你一直清楚 |
[32:50] | You’re just not gonna let them in, that’s it! | 你不能让他们进来 就这样 |
[32:53] | You’ve got a plan. | 想个计划出来 |
[32:56] | You know what you’re doing, you know what you’re doing! | 你知道该做什么 你知道该做什么 |
[33:00] | They don’t get in, that’s it. | 不能让他们进来 不能 |
[33:02] | They just don’t get in. | 不能进来 |
[33:05] | Semper fi, son of a bitch, semper fi. | 永远忠诚 该死的 永远忠诚 |
[33:09] | Semper fi. | 永远忠诚 |
[33:36] | I think Axel may have lost it. | 我估计阿克塞尔没办法了 |
[33:38] | I just saw him talking to himself in the hallway. | 我刚看到他在走廊里自言自语 |
[33:41] | I’m worried that he may have gone AWOL… mentally. | 我担心他在精神上可能已经…擅离职守了 |
[33:46] | He’s got no plan to get us out of this. | 他想不出让我们脱身的主意了 |
[33:48] | Between that and whatever the vampires have planned for us… | 就算如此 那帮吸血鬼对我们也早有对策 |
[33:50] | You heard what they said, we hand over Vanessa, | 你听见他们说的了 我们应该交出凡妮莎 |
[33:52] | we all keep our… | 我们都… |
[33:53] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[33:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:59] | Those things come marching in here in five minutes, | 那些家伙队列整齐 五分钟后就会到这里 |
[34:01] | you know Vanessa’s the only one | 你心里清楚 凡妮莎将是唯一能 |
[34:02] | that gets out of here in one piece, right? | 完好无损离开这的人 对吗 |
[34:03] | Where’s Axel? | 阿克塞尔在哪 |
[34:04] | Having a breakdown somewhere. | 躲在哪里自暴自弃呢 |
[34:06] | There’s no plan to get us out of here, | 根本没有计划能让我们逃离这 |
[34:07] | he’s freakin’ delusional. | 他简直在痴心妄想 |
[34:08] | Look, he spent the last three years | 听着 他花了整整三年 |
[34:09] | turning this place into a fortress… | 把这里设置成一个堡垒 |
[34:10] | you don’t think he knows what he’s doing? | 你觉得他会不知道该怎么办吗 |
[34:12] | No. | 对 |
[34:13] | Not anymore. | 我们不会再相信他了 |
[34:14] | Nicole found him talking to himself like a crazy person! | 妮可儿发现他像个疯子一样在自言自语 |
[34:16] | Everybody talks to themselves. | 谁都会有自言自语的时候 |
[34:20] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[34:21] | 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟之前 |
[34:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:30] | Reality check. | 面对现实吧 |
[34:32] | If we’re all going to die up here, we’d like to know. | 如果我们都将葬命于此 你就该告诉我们 |
[34:34] | You still think we’re going to make it through this alive? | 你还相信我们能活着离开这 |
[34:36] | Most of us. | 我们中的大部分都能 |
[34:38] | We need to know there’s a plan. | 告诉我们你确实有计划 |
[34:39] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[34:39] | Well, I got a truck parked downstairs, John. | 我在楼下停了一卡车的计划呢 |
[34:41] | I just need to wait for the valet to bring it around. | 就等着泊车小弟把它开上来 |
[34:43] | I’m serious! | 我是认真的 |
[34:46] | Shit, they’re in the escalators. | 糟糕 他们在自动电梯那儿了 |
[34:47] | It’s too late now. | 现在已经来不及了 |
[34:48] | Yeah, too late for what? | 有什么来不及 |
[34:50] | To just hand Vanessa over to those things? | 就这样把凡妮莎交给他们 |
[34:52] | And then what was gonna happen Johnny, | 然后会发生什么 小约翰 |
[34:53] | in your little mind? | 你小脑袋瓜里想的是什么 |
[34:54] | They’re just gonna say, hey thanks guys! | 他们会说 嘿 谢了 伙计们 |
[34:55] | Go ahead! | 走吧 |
[34:56] | You know, have a nice day. | 祝你好运 |
[34:58] | There’s gotta be another way out of this death trap. | 肯定有别的方法让我们离开这个死胡同 |
[35:01] | Nicole! | 妮可儿 |
[35:02] | Let her go, let her go! | 让她走 让她走 |
[35:03] | Anybody that wants to live, follow me. | 想活命的 跟我走 |
[35:06] | You think you got a better idea? | 如果你有更好的主意 |
[35:07] | You do whatever you want. | 悉听尊便 |
[35:10] | What, are we just gonna leave her here? | 什么 我们就把她留在这 |
[35:33] | Keep advancing. | 继续前进 |
[35:43] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[35:45] | Well they still have to make it through the UV lights | 他们还是得要通过紫外线区 |
[35:47] | and there’s no way that’s gonna happen. | 但那是绝对不可能的事 |
[35:49] | And if they do, then what? | 要是他们通过了怎么办 |
[35:50] | Well, then we say our prayers. | 那我们就自求多福吧 |
[35:52] | There’s only one play left in the playbook. | 这是游戏的最后一关了 |
[36:04] | Let’s barricade these doors! | 把这些门堵上 |
[36:13] | What are our chances, Axel? | 我们有几成胜算 阿克塞尔 |
[36:19] | Axel, John asked you a question. | 阿克塞尔 约翰在问你话 |
[36:20] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[36:24] | Better than even. | 超过五成 |
[36:25] | The lights will cook any vampire, | 紫外线会把吸血鬼烤熟 |
[36:27] | we know that. | 我们都清楚这一点 |
[36:47] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[37:06] | What the hell? | 他妈什么情况 |
[37:06] | What the freak? | 什么鬼 |
[37:26] | Wait… I know him. | 等等 我认识他 |
[37:34] | That’s the guy who killed me. | 就是他杀了我 |
[37:38] | Oh God,, I must have turned him. | 老天 我一定是转化了他 |
[37:43] | Oh shit, he’s human. | 该死 他是人类 |
[37:44] | Everybody go, now! Run! | 我们走 快跑 |
[37:46] | Back! Back! | 撤退撤退 |
[37:49] | Shit! | 该死 |
[37:56] | Shit! | 该死 |
[38:17] | Damnit! God damnit. | 见鬼 该死 |
[38:35] | human, why is he with them? | 人类为什么会跟他们在一起 |
[38:36] | Grab your stuff and get to the inner lab, now! | 拿上你们的装备 到里面的实验室去 就现在 |
[38:38] | Axel, what about Nicole? | 阿克塞尔 妮可儿怎么办 |
[38:39] | I can go back for Nicole, Axel. | 我可以回去支援妮可儿 阿克塞尔 |
[38:40] | Oh really? | 真的 |
[38:41] | What are you going to do, back through there, through them? | 你要怎么做 穿过他们回去 |
[38:44] | Well, which direction would you suggest? | 你建议走哪个方向 |
[38:46] | This guy, you gotta be kidding me? | 你一定在开玩笑 这家伙 |
[38:47] | He’s going to join forces with them and help them! | 他会加入他们的队伍 然后帮助他们 |
[38:49] | I’m not one of them! | 我不是和他们一伙的 |
[38:49] | I don’t trust this guy. | 我不信任这家伙 |
[38:50] | I’m not one of them! | 我不是和他们一伙的 |
[38:51] | You keep saying that… | 你一直这样说 |
[38:52] | Will you shut up? | 你们能闭嘴吗 |
[38:54] | The only way we’re getting out of here at this point is | 现在 唯一能让我们出去的办法就是 |
[38:55] | all of us or none of us. | 齐心协力 否则我们都得死 |
[38:58] | It’s time to abandon ship. | 是时候放弃大本营了 |
[39:00] | Isn’t it too late for that? | 会不会太迟了 |
[39:01] | How the hell are we supposed to do that four floors up? | 我们他妈该怎么做 这可是四楼啊 |
[39:03] | Sam, you help Vanessa. | 山姆 你帮助凡妮莎 |
[39:04] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[39:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:12] | This is this? | 就这样 |
[39:12] | Really. | 没错 |
[39:15] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[39:16] | I knew there was a reason you were protecting this door. | 我就知道你守着这扇门有你的原因 |
[39:18] | One last surprise. | 这是最后的惊喜 |
[39:28] | Where does this go? | 这通向哪 |
[39:29] | Down, it’s just down. | 下面 仅此而已 |
[39:31] | Everybody grab a dish bag, let’s go. | 每个人都带上包 我们走 |
[39:39] | Not him. | 他不能走 |
[39:41] | – He stays. – What ? | – 他留下 – 什么 |
[39:42] | I don’t trust him, I never have. | 我不信任这家伙 从来如此 |
[39:44] | John, come on. | 约翰 别这样 |
[39:45] | You’re gonna pull this shit right now? | 你非得现在这么闹吗 |
[39:47] | Ask your friend. | 问问你的朋友 |
[39:48] | She said he’s close with Julius. | 她说他跟朱利叶斯关系密切 |
[39:50] | Close to Julius, that’s what she said! | 跟朱利叶斯关系密切 她就是这么说的 |
[39:52] | No, I said he was one of them. | 不 我说他曾是他们的一员 |
[39:54] | That’s… that’s all I said. | 我只说了这个 |
[39:55] | Come on, this is ridiculous. | 行了 这真是可笑 |
[39:56] | Everyone shut up, just shut up! | 都住嘴 住嘴 |
[39:58] | We’re all so sure of ourselves, huh? | 我们都对自己很有信心是吧 |
[40:00] | Sure we have the answers? | 确定我们心中有数了吗 |
[40:01] | We don’t know shit. | 我们根本一无所知 |
[40:04] | If you’re so goddamn sure about Flesh, | 如果你真的对弗莱什了如指掌的话 |
[40:05] | then pull the goddamn trigger already, John. | 那你就他妈开枪 约翰 |
[40:07] | Enough bullshit! | 别再废话了 |
[40:09] | Quit talking about it and pull the trigger! | 闭嘴 然后开枪 |
[40:33] | Good. | 好的 |
[40:34] | I didn’t think so! | 我也觉得你不清楚 |
[40:35] | Good. | 好的 |
[40:35] | Now everybody shut up! | 现在 大家都闭嘴 |
[40:37] | Listen to Axel and get down the stairs! | 听阿克塞尔的 下楼 |
[40:40] | You heard the lady, go! | 你们都听到了 快走 |
[40:41] | Come on! Move! | 快点 行动 |
[40:47] | So long, old girl. | 还不赖 大姐头 |
[41:14] | Oh shit! | 该死 |
[41:29] | Holy shit. This is Wanda! | 我的天 这位是温妲 |
[41:32] | You’ll take me out, huh? | 你真的带我逃脱了 |
[41:34] | I wasn’t lying. | 我没骗你 |
[41:35] | Ambulance. | 急救车 |
[41:36] | Yeah, a few modifications. | 没错 做了些改装 |
[41:37] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[41:38] | Go, go, let’s go! | 快快快 我们走 |
[42:09] | Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about. | 太好了 我就知道 |
[42:12] | Where the hell did that thing come from? | 这车到底哪弄来的 |
[42:16] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[42:20] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[42:21] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[42:22] | Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[42:23] | This way! | 这边 |
[42:24] | Guys, wait for me, guys, guys! | 伙计们 等等我 伙计们 |