时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I got this female DB and when I checked her blood | 我这有一具女尸 我检查发现 |
[00:04] | it was acting like it was still alive. | 她的血液表现得仍有活性 |
[00:06] | I am not supposed to talk about it. | 我不应该谈起这个的 |
[00:07] | Jesus, Grace! | 天哪 格蕾丝 |
[00:08] | I am your sister. | 我可是你的姐姐 |
[00:09] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[00:10] | You are a traitor. | 你是叛徒 |
[00:12] | I didn’t know. | 我当时并不知情 |
[00:15] | Now, you’ll lead me to the others. | 现在你带我去找其他人 |
[00:17] | We got trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[00:24] | A vampire tooth. | 一颗吸血鬼牙 |
[00:25] | It must have been what was poisoning her. | 一定就是它在毒害她 |
[00:27] | Dmitri’s death squad, the “Elite”. | 德米特里的死亡小队 精英团 |
[00:30] | Hand the woman to me! | 把那女人交给我 |
[00:32] | It’s time to abandon ship. | 是时候抛弃大本营了 |
[00:36] | Guys! Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[00:38] | Wait for me! | 等等我啊 |
[01:36] | Pretty little thing, isn’t she? | 小家伙真漂亮 不是吗 |
[01:42] | Do you like this place? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[01:47] | It’s been a long time | 我已经很久 |
[01:49] | since I slept in a bed like that. | 没有睡过那样的床了 |
[01:53] | Not since… before. | 从以前开始就没有了 |
[01:56] | It can be yours now. | 现在它可以归你了 |
[02:00] | If you want. | 如果你要的话 |
[02:02] | Your life can be good. | 你的生活可以是天堂 |
[02:06] | Or not. | 或是地狱 |
[02:10] | Let me show you. | 我给你看 |
[02:30] | So many of them. | 好多啊 |
[02:32] | Are they human? | 他们是人类吗 |
[02:33] | I mean, they look like it, but… | 他们看起来像人类 可是 |
[02:42] | Almost there. | 快出来了 |
[02:43] | Stay with me! Stay with me! | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[02:50] | We ourselves cannot give birth. | 我们自己不能生育 |
[02:54] | With a bite, I can give centuries of life | 轻轻一咬 我便能赠人数世纪的寿命 |
[02:57] | but I cannot create it. | 但我无法创造生命 |
[03:00] | Not yet. | 现在还不能 |
[03:01] | Keep pushing! | 继续用力 |
[03:03] | Bear down! | 屏气用力 |
[03:20] | We did… everything we could. | 我们 能做的都做了 |
[03:26] | Our calculations must have been… | 我们的计算一定是 |
[03:31] | Please… please don’t… please. | 求求你 求你不要 求你了 |
[03:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:36] | No. | 不 |
[03:37] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[03:39] | No! | 不 |
[03:40] | No! | 不 |
[03:43] | Please! | 求你了 |
[03:47] | What happens to the mother? | 产妇会怎么样 |
[03:50] | Like the others, she becomes a feedbag. | 她会跟其他人一样 当血袋 |
[03:57] | I grow tired of your failures. | 我厌倦了你的屡次失败 |
[04:02] | I’ll try again. | 我会再试试的 |
[04:05] | I can learn from this. | 我可以吸取这次的教训 |
[04:09] | Please… | 求你 |
[04:25] | You won’t disappoint me like that, will you? | 你不会像那样让我失望的 是吧 |
[04:32] | No. Never. | 不会 永远不会 |
[04:36] | Do my bidding or I’m sure you’ll make an excellent vessel. | 听我的话 不然我保证你会是一根极佳的血管 |
[06:20] | I’m just stating the obvious, ok? | 这一点显而易见 好吗 |
[06:22] | It doesn’t need to turn into some big thing between us. | 我们没有必要小题大做 |
[06:24] | It’s a bit of a bitch when you put it the way you do. | 你说话的方式有点过分了 |
[06:27] | What way? | 什么方式 |
[06:29] | You mean the truth? | 你是指说实话吗 |
[06:30] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多 |
[06:32] | Look, it’s pretty simple, ok? | 这事很简单 好吗 |
[06:35] | If we make it to the base and it’s still up and running | 如果我们成功抵达基地 而它还运作正常的话 |
[06:38] | I might not make it out alive. | 我可能活着出不来 |
[06:40] | Who knows what they wanted me for before you got stuck with me? | 谁知道在你被我缠住之前他们想抓我去做什么 |
[06:45] | Hell if I know. | 我知道才怪 |
[06:45] | It’s gotta be a cure though, right? | 但肯定是为了找到解决办法 |
[06:47] | I mean, they had to think that you were gonna help | 他们一定是认为你能 |
[06:49] | with this mess somehow or they wouldn’t have | 帮忙平息这场混乱 不然他们也不会 |
[06:50] | committed so much manpower to keeping you alive. | 派这么多人来保你安全 |
[06:54] | And I never felt “Stuck” With you, | 我也从不觉得自己是被你缠住了 |
[06:56] | for what it’s worth. | 信不信由你 |
[06:59] | Axel. | 阿克塞尔 |
[07:01] | You know what I’m saying. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[07:05] | I hear you. | 我听见你了 |
[07:39] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[07:43] | Bells, bells. | 钟声 钟声 |
[07:58] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[08:00] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我 |
[08:00] | John?! | 约翰 |
[08:01] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我 |
[08:02] | What, you’re trying to sneak a peek? | 怎么 你想偷看吗 |
[08:03] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:03] | I just wanted to do what you’re doing. | 我只是想跟你做一样的事 |
[08:05] | I- I wouldn’t… | 我 我不会 |
[08:06] | I don’t mean to be intrusive. | 我不想侵犯你 |
[08:07] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会做那种事 |
[08:09] | Yeah, sure. Whatever. | 好吧 管你呢 |
[08:14] | Alright, well… | 那好 |
[08:30] | It has to be something. | 一定是有事 |
[08:32] | They don’t make that sound on their own, they just don’t. | 它们不会自己发出那种声音 根本不会 |
[08:34] | You ever heard of wind? | 你知不知道有风这种东西 |
[08:34] | Wind?! | 风 |
[08:35] | Does it feel like there’s a hurricane around here somewhere? | 看起来像是附近有飓风的样子吗 |
[08:37] | A little wind isn’t gonna push around church bells. | 一点小风是推不动教堂的钟的 |
[08:39] | It’s impossible. | 不可能的事 |
[08:41] | Listen. Listen. | 听 听 |
[08:45] | Ok, so there’s a church. | 好吧 那里有座教堂 |
[08:47] | And people are there. | 教堂里面有人 |
[08:49] | What good does that do us? | 那对我们有什么意义 |
[08:50] | It’s other people. | 说明还有其他人 |
[08:51] | People we can make contact with. | 我们可以联系上他们 |
[08:52] | Other people? | 其他人 |
[08:53] | Like people laying a trap. | 布置陷阱的人吧 |
[08:55] | Our mission is to get to the base, | 我们的任务是去基地 |
[08:57] | not wander around in the woods looking for God knows what. | 不是漫无目的地在林子里找些不知名的东西 |
[08:58] | From who?! | 是谁 |
[08:59] | Who gave you this mission?! | 谁给你安排的这个任务 |
[09:01] | I thought you were supposed to be taking care of the hospital. | 我还以为你的任务是守护医院 |
[09:03] | You’re supposed to be taking care of these two… | 是照顾这两个 |
[09:04] | I’m a marine, asshole. | 我是名海军 混蛋 |
[09:06] | I know what I’m supposed to do. | 我知道自己该做什么 |
[09:07] | You’re making shit up as you go… | 你一直都在胡说八道 |
[09:08] | Once we evacuated the hospital! | 等我们撤离了医院 |
[09:09] | It got overrun, we almost died. | 它被人侵占过 我们差点没命 |
[09:11] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[09:11] | Ok, I need to get this woman to the base. | 我要把这个女人送到基地 |
[09:14] | This is my vehicle, that’s what I’m gonna do. | 这是我的车 我就是要那么做 |
[09:16] | How do we know that the base is still there? | 我们怎么知道基地还在 |
[09:17] | I mean, how do we know? | 我们怎么能知道 |
[09:18] | Look, if we get there and there’s no one | 听着 如果我们到了那里发现没人在 |
[09:20] | then we can go chasing church bells. | 那个时候再来追教堂钟声 |
[09:22] | Ok? It’ll be great. | 好吗 会很好玩的 |
[09:24] | Fine. It doesn’t matter. | 行吧 无所谓 |
[09:26] | What do you think, Vanessa? | 你怎么看 凡妮莎 |
[09:30] | I think we need to make a decision. | 我看我们得做个决定 |
[09:33] | What about a vote? | 投票怎么样 |
[09:36] | Well, if my vote means anything | 如果我的票算数的话 |
[09:37] | my sister used to work at the base as well. | 我妹妹以前也在基地工作 |
[09:40] | I’m pretty sure she’s the one who sent you in to begin with. | 我很确定一开始就是她把你报上去的 |
[09:42] | Wait, your sister sent the marines? | 等等 那些海军是你妹妹派来的 |
[09:46] | Something like that. | 算是吧 |
[09:48] | As soon as I told her about you, yes. | 没错 我一向她提到你她就 |
[09:56] | I say we go there. | 要我说我们还是去那里 |
[09:57] | Check it out. | 一探究竟 |
[10:00] | I thought we were putting it to a vote? | 不是要投票决定的吗 |
[10:01] | End of discussion, I guess. | 我猜 就这么决定了 |
[10:59] | Is this it? | 是这里吗 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:04] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[11:06] | Now we walk. | 现在我们用走的 |
[11:07] | Walk? | 走 |
[11:09] | Why the hell would we walk? | 我们为什么要用走的 |
[11:10] | We’ve got no choice. | 我们没得选 |
[11:11] | Does it look like Wanda | 这样子像是温妲 |
[11:11] | is gonna make it through that mess up there? | 能成功穿过上面那一团糟吗 |
[11:13] | Why would we get out of the vehicle? We got a perfectly good… | 我们为什么要下车 我们有绝佳的 |
[11:14] | This isn’t a military vehicle. | 这不是军用车 |
[11:16] | She’s not gonna get through that shit out there. | 她没办法通过那种地方 |
[11:17] | We gotta protect her for later. | 我们得爱护她 以备后用 |
[11:19] | Come on, people. Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[11:53] | You ok? | 你还行吧 |
[11:54] | I’ll make it. | 我行的 |
[11:56] | It’s about a half mile to the base. | 到基地大概有半英里 |
[11:58] | Everybody stick close, watch each other’s six. | 大家跟紧点 互相照看 |
[12:05] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[12:12] | What the hell was that? | 是什么鬼 |
[12:14] | Land mines. | 地雷 |
[12:15] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:16] | Must have been some kind | 一定是之前为了 |
[12:17] | of last ditch effort to protect the place. | 保护基地而做的最后努力 |
[12:18] | We never had land mines around the perimeter before. | 我们之前没有在基地周围布雷 |
[12:22] | We need to move. | 该走了 |
[12:23] | Copy that. Better get to the base, hope for the best. | 明白 希望在基地没事 |
[12:26] | We could have stayed inside the vehicle, | 我们应该留在车里 |
[12:28] | hunkered down and waited like I said. | 像我说的那样原地等待 |
[12:29] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:31] | Or we could keep walking. | 或者我们继续前进 |
[12:32] | Well, unless you sprouted wings reading that Jesus book of yours, | 除非你长有翅膀 手握圣书 |
[12:35] | walking is the best way in, big guy. | 否则我们只能走进去 壮男 |
[13:02] | Are you serious? | 不会吧 |
[13:09] | You’ve got to be kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[14:00] | Split up I guess, I will stay with you. | 分开走 我跟着你 |
[15:11] | Stay close, boys and girls. | 别走远 伙计们 |
[15:13] | This is gonna have to be home tonight. | 今晚得在这过了 |
[15:19] | How you doin’, old girl? | 还好吗 我的宝贝 |
[15:21] | I missed you. | 想你了 |
[15:41] | It’s the best one I could find. | 只找到这个了 |
[15:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:44] | Need anything else? | 还需要别的吗 |
[15:46] | No. | 不用了 |
[15:47] | There’s not much in the way of food | 食物不多 |
[15:48] | but I got one of those little fruit cocktail thingies. | 我有些水果罐头 |
[15:51] | It’s got the cherries in it. | 带樱桃的 |
[15:52] | – No. – The good kind. | – 不必了 – 好东西来的 |
[15:53] | No, it’s ok. | 不用了 |
[15:53] | I mean, with the others, | 还有其他人 |
[15:54] | I don’t want to eat a whole can by myself. | 我不想独吞整个罐头 |
[15:55] | I’m just saying if you twisted my rubber arm | 我只是说如果你执意的话 |
[15:57] | – I’ts… – I might share it with you, that’s all. | – 行… – 我也许会跟你分享的 |
[16:00] | Maybe later. | 下次再说 |
[16:15] | How’s it look? | 怎么样 |
[16:17] | Good. | 不错 |
[16:19] | Like the old you. | 像以前的你 |
[16:21] | I look old? | 显老 |
[16:23] | Shut up! | 不是 |
[16:29] | Let me see those. | 我看看我的伤口 |
[16:49] | Alright, y’all. | 伙计们 |
[16:53] | I got first watch. | 我第一个值班 |
[16:56] | G’night, Van. | 晚安 凡 |
[17:01] | Who am I kiddin’? | 开玩笑 |
[17:03] | I got all the goddamn watches. | 都是我值班 |
[17:11] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[17:13] | You know what it was. | 你知道的 |
[17:17] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好 好 好 |
[18:10] | Yeah, but there’s no bodies up here. | 这里没尸体 |
[18:12] | That we can see, anyway. | 看得出来 |
[18:13] | No fires, nothin’. | 没有枪战 什么都没有 |
[18:15] | So what does that mean? | 意味着什么 |
[18:17] | So there’s nothing to suggest the place was overrun or whatever | 没有任何迹象表明这地方曾被攻破 |
[18:20] | so what the hell happened to everybody? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[18:22] | What does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[18:23] | There’s nobody here. | 这里又没人 |
[18:26] | I’m just sayin’. | 我只是说说而已 |
[18:27] | Saying what? | 说什么 |
[18:29] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[18:30] | Nothing. | 没 |
[18:31] | Exactly. | 很好 |
[18:33] | Maybe they’ll be back. | 也许他们会回来的 |
[18:37] | Why would you think that? | 为什么这样认为 |
[18:38] | I don’t know, maybe they’re off fighting somewhere | 不知道 也许他们去了别的地方开战 |
[18:40] | and then they’ll come back eventually. | 然后最终会返回的 |
[18:42] | Yeah, well, surely they would | 如果是这样 他们应该 |
[18:43] | leave somebody here if that were the case, right? | 留一些人在基地吧 |
[18:46] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[18:48] | Well, why wouldn’t they? | 为什么 |
[18:49] | With all this stuff here? | 丢下所有的装备 |
[18:51] | Of course they would. | 他们应该这样 |
[18:58] | People died here, I can feel it. | 这里死过人 我可以感觉到 |
[19:00] | Oh, that’s great. Thanks. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[19:03] | You win the creepy story of the morning award. | 今早最佳鬼故事奖就是你的 |
[19:06] | Don’t turn away, John. | 别背对我 约翰 |
[19:07] | If you have something to | 你有什么话 |
[19:08] | say then why don’t you say it to my face? | 就当面说 |
[19:10] | You’re creepy. | 你很恐怖 |
[19:26] | Where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[19:28] | Oh, you know, the few, the proud, the insomniacs. | 作为陆战队员 睡不着 |
[19:33] | Checking the perimeter, seeing what’s what. | 检查一下周边 看看有什么异常 |
[19:35] | Anything? | 发现什么没 |
[19:36] | Not yet, just did the outside tour though. | 还没 刚在外面转了一圈 |
[19:38] | Still got the building to take care of. | 这栋楼还要检查一下 |
[19:39] | Alright, we should spread out and do it in pairs. | 我们应该分开 两人一组 |
[19:42] | It’ll be faster that way. | 这样更快 |
[19:43] | Yeah, alright. As long As you stick together. | 只要你们不分开就行 |
[19:45] | I’m still good doing my own thing. | 我还是自己来 |
[19:47] | Susan, you go with John. | 苏珊 你和约翰一起 |
[19:48] | Doc, you’re with me. | 医生 你和我 |
[20:08] | This is my sister’s office. | 这是我妹妹的办公室 |
[20:15] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[20:17] | What the… | 到底… |
[20:19] | this is not what I was expecting. | 出乎意料 |
[20:22] | Whenever we would Skype it was always from this direction. | 我们每次视频聊天 都是从这个方向 |
[20:27] | So this sister of yours… | 你的这位妹妹… |
[20:29] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[20:30] | Grace, right. | 格蕾丝 好 |
[20:31] | What does she do, exactly? | 她的工作是什么 |
[20:32] | I’m not entirely sure anymore. | 我不清楚 |
[20:34] | Take a guess. | 猜一下 |
[20:36] | Research for the military. | 在军队做研究 |
[20:38] | Some sort of experimental program. | 类似一些实验项目 |
[20:40] | She didn’t talk much about it. | 她很少提及 |
[20:44] | But you told her about me. | 但你对她提起过我 |
[20:46] | Well, I sent in your blood work, she got all weird, | 我把你的血样送去后 她就变得很古怪 |
[20:48] | next thing I knew the cavalry arrived. | 然后上面就来人了 |
[20:51] | She did say something about | 她的确说过有个 |
[20:53] | an advisory coming in from the Pentagon? | 来自五角大楼的通告 |
[21:01] | Something about this, it-it doesn’t add up. | 关于这 有点不对劲 |
[21:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:11] | I gave this to her. | 这是我送给她的 |
[21:16] | Funny how a little thing like this survives. | 真搞笑 这样的小玩意幸存下来 |
[21:24] | Unidentified female, Seattle Valley General Hospital. | 无名女性 西雅图山谷总医院 |
[21:27] | This must be me. | 说的是我 |
[21:27] | Yeah, I sent that in. | 对 我送过去的 |
[21:29] | That’s your blood work. | 这是你的血样报告 |
[21:35] | This is my file. | 这是我的资料 |
[21:38] | It’s empty. | 空白的 |
[21:42] | File 281: The Farm. | 281号文件 农场 |
[21:44] | Did your sister every say anything to you about The Farm? | 你妹妹和你谈过这个农场吗 |
[21:47] | No. | 没有 |
[21:49] | I’m sorry, I wish I knew more. | 我只知道这些了 |
[21:53] | We gotta go. | 我们要走了 |
[21:54] | Now. | 马上 |
[22:10] | Clear. | 没人 |
[22:22] | They’re getting closer. | 他们越来越近了 |
[22:25] | Shit. | 靠 |
[22:30] | Clear. | 没人 |
[22:47] | Down there. | 那边 |
[22:51] | You go. | 你去 |
[22:52] | You go! You got the gun. | 你去 你有枪 |
[22:54] | Come on. | 上啊 |
[23:15] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝 |
[23:16] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[23:21] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[23:24] | Now! | 现在 |
[23:27] | No, not Norman. It’s Gorman. | 不 不是诺曼 是果曼 |
[23:32] | With a G. | 有个字母G |
[23:33] | Is that your first name or your last name? | 这是你的名 还是姓 |
[23:36] | Yeah, first. | 我的名字 |
[23:38] | Jones is my last. | 琼斯是我的姓氏 |
[23:39] | Gorman Jones, tell us again what you’re doing here. | 果曼·琼斯 再说一遍 你在这里干什么 |
[23:45] | Like I said before, I got separated with my group | 我说过了 我和我的队伍分开了 |
[23:50] | and, you know, we got in a fight | 我们和一些 |
[23:51] | with some of them mother suckers. | 傻逼操蛋打了一仗 |
[23:53] | Is that your name for vampires? | 你是这样称呼吸血鬼的吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:56] | Yeah, you know, some people look at me funny | 我和别人说的时候 有些人会觉得很搞笑 |
[23:58] | when I say it, but the shoe fit. | 但是它确实很合适 |
[24:00] | Look, you can call ’em whatever you want. | 你想怎么称呼他们就怎么称呼 |
[24:02] | Your group, who are they? | 你刚说到你的队伍 什么队伍 |
[24:05] | The resistance. | 反抗军 |
[24:08] | Part of it, anyhow. | 反正算是吧 |
[24:10] | The resistance? | 反抗军 |
[24:12] | That’s a real thing? | 那是真的吗 |
[24:13] | That’s not just a bunch of country boys running around | 我还以为那只是一群乡下孩子拿着枪 |
[24:15] | in the woods with some guns playing soldier? | 在树林里跑来跑去 扮士兵玩 |
[24:17] | Nope. | 才不是 |
[24:18] | Yeah, no. It’s a real thing. | 不是的 反抗军是真的 |
[24:20] | Where’s your group based? | 那你队伍的基地在哪 |
[24:21] | And do you know what happened here? | 还有 你知道这里发生了什么吗 |
[24:23] | We got split up at night and… | 晚上的时候 我们分散了… |
[24:25] | during the shootin’, | 在枪战的时候 |
[24:27] | lit up the night with those… tracer fire… | 我们点燃了那些…追踪导弹 |
[24:29] | I’m pretty sure we saw that. | 我很确信我们看见了 |
[24:32] | Well, yeah, I got… I got outta the woods | 是啊 我…我走出了那片树林 |
[24:34] | and saw the buildings here… | 看到这里的房子 |
[24:36] | I wasn’t sure about this place but I… | 我不是很确信这里很安全 但是 |
[24:38] | I hid out here when I heard you guys comin’. | 我听见你们过来的时候 我就躲起来了 |
[24:51] | So what do you guys think? | 你们怎么看 |
[24:52] | He’s another mouth to feed. | 如果要收他 就又多了一张嘴 |
[24:54] | He looks like a meat eater to me. | 我可不觉得他是个素食主义者 |
[24:56] | I’m just sayin’. | 我就说说 |
[24:57] | Does he look like a vegan to you? | 难道你觉得他是素食主义者吗 |
[24:59] | For once I agree with John. | 就这次 我同意约翰 |
[25:01] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[25:02] | We barely have enough to go around. | 我们手头资源很拮据 |
[25:03] | Yeah, well we can’t send the guy away because he’s hungry, | 话是没错 但是我们不能因为他要吃饭就赶他走 |
[25:06] | Ok? We’re gonna have to deal with it. | 我们得商量着解决问题 |
[25:12] | That one seemed close. | 那个听着挺近的 |
[25:14] | It sounded like it was inside the fences. | 听起来是围栏里面的 |
[25:16] | Yeah, well it’s just a matter of time. | 是啊 他们进来是早晚的事 |
[25:17] | They’re attracted by the sound of the explosions. | 这些爆炸声会吸引他们的 |
[25:19] | We need to prepare. | 我们得做好准备才行 |
[25:21] | Windows, doors… | 窗啊 门啊… |
[25:22] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:22] | We’re not doing that again. | 我们不再这样做了 |
[25:24] | We’re not… no more booby traps and that shit. | 我们不… 不设什么破陷阱了 |
[25:25] | We can’t defend this place. | 我们是守不住这地方的 |
[25:26] | Why not? | 为什么守不住 |
[25:27] | I used to live here. | 我以前在这住过 |
[25:29] | Look around. | 你看看周围 |
[25:29] | We’re on the ground floor, there’s four entrances, | 我们在第一层 这地方有四个入口 |
[25:32] | there’s a garage door, there’s a hundred windows… | 一个车库门 上百扇窗户 |
[25:34] | Then what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[25:37] | What about the church bells? | 那教堂钟声呢 |
[25:38] | Hell yeah, why not? | 是啊 干嘛不呢 |
[25:39] | It’s worth a try. | 好歹试试 |
[25:41] | Sleep here tonight, go back to the vehicle in the morning, | 今晚在这睡 明早回到车上 |
[25:42] | get the hell outta here. | 离开这鬼地方 |
[25:43] | It doesn’t matter. | 没差的 |
[25:45] | They’ll keep coming for us. | 他们会一直追着我们 |
[25:47] | Julius, Dmitri, Rebecca. | 朱利叶斯 德米特里 丽贝卡 |
[25:49] | It’s inevitable. | 我们逃不掉的 |
[25:50] | Yeah, well at some point | 是 从某些方面来看 |
[25:50] | we might be able to bring the fight to them. | 我们可能可以把冲突引到他们那去 |
[25:52] | But in the meantime… | 但同时… |
[25:53] | It’s all the more reason to find these other people | 这样我们更应该找到其他人 |
[25:55] | and hook up with the resistance. | 然后和反抗军联手 |
[25:56] | Maybe it’s time to split up. | 或许是时候分开活动了 |
[25:58] | If we all go different ways then they can’t follow all of us. | 如果我们分开行动的话 他们就无法追踪我们所有人了 |
[26:01] | No! | 不行 |
[26:02] | No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[26:02] | We’re not splitting up. | 我们不能分开行动 |
[26:04] | We stick together, we find some place that we can fortify, | 我们要聚在一起 找到一个可以防守的地方 |
[26:07] | we hunker down, we ride this thing out. | 休养生息 熬过这一切 |
[26:09] | Says you, Axel! | 去你的 阿克塞尔 |
[26:11] | What was that, Doc? | 你刚说什么 医生 |
[26:13] | You don’t think these people look like they could use a rest? | 你难道不觉得他们这些人应该休息一下吗 |
[26:15] | I’m just saying maybe that’s not what everybody wants right now. | 我只是说 可能并不是所有人都想休息 |
[26:18] | Maybe some of us have other ideas as to | 关于我们怎么活这件事 |
[26:20] | what we wanna do with our lives right now. | 我们有些人可能有自己的想法呢 |
[26:22] | – Such as? – I don’t… I’m just saying! | – 比如说呢 – 我…我只是说出想法而已 |
[26:26] | Look, I’m just trying to keep you people safe, | 听着 我只是想保护你们的安全 |
[26:27] | and that includes you, Doc. | 你的安全也包括在内 医生 |
[26:29] | So, until we know where we’re going or what we’re doing, | 在我们搞清楚我们要去哪和要干什么之前 |
[26:32] | we can at least agree to hunker down someplace | 我相信 至少每个人都会同意该先找个地方 |
[26:35] | for a couple of days, yeah? | 休养几天 对吧 |
[26:37] | Then what do you suggest? | 然后呢 你有什么建议 |
[26:40] | You got a bomb shelter in your back pocket? | 难道你裤子后面口袋里有个防空洞吗 |
[26:43] | Yeah. Maybe I do. | 讲不定我有呢 |
[28:03] | Don’t take everything out of the vehicle just yet | 在我们彻底搜查过这地方之前 |
[28:05] | until we scope this place out. Just the essentials. | 先别把车上的东西全拿出来 只拿必需品 |
[28:10] | This is where we’re supposed to hold up | 难道我们要在这里耽搁 |
[28:11] | and stay safe for a few days? | 并住上一段安全的日子吗 |
[28:13] | – Come on. – Yes, sir. | – 别开玩笑了 – 是的长官 |
[28:14] | We’re gonna need a bigger bunker for starters. | 最起码给个大一点的地堡也行啊 |
[28:16] | Very funny, asshole. | 真的很好笑 混蛋 |
[28:17] | It’s underground. | 这是个地下室 |
[28:18] | They call this place “The Farm”, | 他们管这地方叫”农场” |
[28:19] | I guess ’cause it’s in the | 我猜大概是因为 |
[28:20] | middle of the field. That’s just the entrance. | 这地方就在一块田里吧 那只是个入口而已 |
[28:23] | The Farm? | 农场 |
[28:24] | What was it? | 这地方以前是什么 |
[28:26] | A research facility, something like that. | 类似于一个实验基地 |
[28:27] | We used to drop off supplies. | 我们以前经常来这送供给 |
[28:29] | Other than that it was off limits. | 其他的我什么都不知道了 |
[28:30] | Yeah, but what was it, really? | 这地方以前到底是干什么的 |
[28:31] | I don’t know, Doc. | 我不知道 医生 |
[28:32] | It was scientists and higher ups, people above my pay grade. | 都是些科学家和高层人物 他们都在我等级之上 |
[28:35] | Are we gonna do this or not? | 我们到底要不要进去 |
[28:36] | Looks like a mausoleum to me but I’ll do what everyone decides. | 虽然我觉得它像个陵墓 但是我听大家的 |
[28:39] | I say we go. | 我觉得可以进去试试 |
[28:41] | Why doesn’t it feel safe in the basement to me, Axel? | 阿克塞尔 我为什么就是觉得地下室不安全 |
[28:43] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[28:44] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[28:45] | Probably because you’re a dip shit that likes to spout off | 大概因为你就是那种什么都不懂 |
[28:47] | about things you don’t know the first thing about! | 还喜欢瞎逼逼的人吧 |
[28:50] | Well, I think I got the door fixed. | 看起来这门卡住了 |
[28:54] | – Back up. – Oh, okay. | – 退后 – 好的 |
[28:58] | Jesus! | 我的天 |
[29:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:02] | It’s goin’ there. | 要炸了要炸了 |
[29:22] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:24] | Yeah, well I got a… | 那我还有一个… |
[29:27] | I got a spare right here. | 我这还有多一个… |
[29:29] | Oh, shit. | 卧槽 |
[29:54] | Emergency power’s still up. | 应急电源还在呢 |
[29:56] | Yeah, well this place doubles as a fall-out shelter. | 是啊 这地方也是用来做辐射避难所的 |
[29:58] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:59] | You mean like… tornadoes and… shit? | 你是说…龙卷风…或者核爆炸之类的吗 |
[30:03] | Yeah, like tornadoes and shit. | 对 就是龙卷风和核爆炸之类的 |
[30:06] | What was that? | 刚那是什么 |
[30:08] | It’s going down. Go, run, run. | 要塌了要塌了 快跑 快 |
[30:19] | We’re not getting back through that door. | 我们不能从这扇门出去了 |
[30:21] | Well, that’s inconvenient. | 真是麻烦 |
[30:22] | Why’s that? | 为什么这么说 |
[30:23] | ‘Cause this is the only way in or out of this place. | 因为这扇门是唯一的出入口 |
[30:25] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[30:26] | So much for a few days’ rest. | 这几天休息得还真够呛 |
[30:28] | Like I said, mausoleum. | 跟我说的一样 陵墓 |
[30:33] | Yeah. | 借你吉言 |
[30:37] | What, you mean like… | 什么意思 你是说… |
[30:40] | paintings and shit? | 壁画什么的吗 |
[31:12] | Alright, everybody have a look around. | 好吧 大家都四处看看 |
[31:13] | See what you can find. | 看有什么可以用的 |
[31:53] | Hey, you guys, get in here! | 大伙 进来这里 |
[31:55] | Guys! | 大家 |
[31:58] | Look at all this stuff. | 瞧瞧这些东西 |
[32:02] | Real food. | 吃的食物 |
[32:04] | Real food. | 吃的 |
[32:05] | – Not just beans. – What? | – 不仅仅是豆子 – 什么 |
[32:07] | Holy crap, look at it all! | 我了个天 瞧瞧这些 |
[32:08] | Beer?! | 啤酒 |
[32:10] | Oh, amazing! | 太棒了 |
[32:59] | One way in, no way out. | 有路进 无路出 |
[33:02] | What the hell are you gonna do in here? | 这下该怎么在这里面过 |
[33:18] | To the fallen. | 敬那崩塌一杯 |
[33:21] | We salute you. | 我们敬你 |
[33:23] | To the fallen. | 敬崩塌 |
[33:24] | To the fallen. | 敬崩塌 |
[33:25] | And the living. | 还敬生存 |
[33:26] | That as well. | 也敬生存 |
[34:12] | Good singing Sam! | 唱得好 山姆 |
[34:43] | I’m gonna find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[34:47] | No matter what it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[35:03] | I’ll… I’ll take some of that stew if you’re done with it there. | 你那个炖汤不吃了就给我一点 |
[35:11] | It’s all you, buddy. | 都归你了 兄弟 |
[35:15] | Thanks, pal. | 多谢了 |
[35:17] | What’s up, Doc? | 还好吗 医生 |
[35:18] | Please, just go away. | 求你走开 |
[35:21] | Ok? | 行吗 |
[35:24] | It’s… it’s not you! | 不是因为你 |
[35:25] | – Whatever! Whatever. – It’s not you. | – 随便 无所谓 – 不是你 |
[35:28] | I think I’m just gonna leave. | 我还是走开的好 |
[36:21] | The Guess Who isn’t American. | 猜猜是谁不是美国的 |
[36:23] | Yes they were. | 他们是美国的 |
[36:24] | They wrote that song American Woman. | 他们写了那首《美国女人》 |
[36:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 跟这个没关系 |
[36:27] | It doesn’t matter. | 跟这个没关系 |
[36:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:28] | Nope. | 是的 |
[36:28] | But neither is Rush, Bachman Turner Overdrive… | 匆促乐团 BTO乐队也不是 |
[36:31] | No. | 不是吧 |
[36:32] | Bryan Adams… | 布莱恩·亚当斯 |
[36:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:34] | Loverboy… | 美男子乐队 |
[36:35] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[36:36] | No, Loverboy is American. | 不 美男子乐队是美国的 |
[36:38] | Loverboy… Loverboy is not an American band. | 美男子 美男子不是美国的乐队 |
[36:41] | Loverboy… Loverboy is my favourite band. | 美男子是我最喜欢的乐队 |
[36:44] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[36:45] | Loverboy isn’t anybody’s favourite band. | 美男子不是谁最喜欢的乐队 |
[36:46] | Well, it’s true, they’re mine. | 是真的 他们是我的最爱 |
[36:48] | No. | 不 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:50] | They’re my favourite band ever. | 那是我最喜欢的乐队 |
[36:52] | Well, they’re a Canadian band. | 那是一支加拿大乐队 |
[36:54] | Fine, you win. | 行 你赢了 |
[36:56] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[36:57] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[36:58] | Don’t be a sore loser. | 别这么输不起啊 |
[37:03] | No, I’m not a loser. | 不 我没有输 |
[37:04] | No, you’re the opposite of a loser. | 不 恰恰相反 你赢了 |
[37:06] | That’s what I meant. | 我是那个意思 |
[37:10] | That’s nice. | 你真好 |
[37:28] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[37:31] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[37:34] | Stop. | 停 |
[37:34] | Stop! | 停 |
[37:36] | Get off me, please! | 请你放开我 |
[37:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[37:53] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[37:54] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[38:01] | Be quiet! | 安静 |
[38:02] | What the hell’s going on here, huh?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[38:04] | Relax! | 冷静 |
[38:05] | Relax, people. | 大家冷静 |
[38:06] | We were laughing and then kissing… | 我们在开玩笑 然后吻上了 |
[38:07] | She kissed me… | 她吻了我 |
[38:09] | she was kissing me… | 她在亲我 |
[38:09] | No, no, no… | 不 不是的 |
[38:10] | Yes, you did too! | 没错 你有 |
[38:10] | She kissed me! | 她亲了我 |
[38:11] | – No, that’s not true! – Yes, you did! | – 不 不是那样的 – 你就是有 |
[38:13] | We were just-I was… and then you wouldn’t… | 我们只是在 我 然后你不肯 |
[38:14] | you wouldn’t let go of me! | 你不肯放开我 |
[38:15] | You wanted me to! | 你想让我那样的 |
[38:16] | Let go of me, bitch! | 放开我 贱人 |
[38:21] | Don’t call me “Bitch”, bitch. | 别叫我贱人 你个贱人 |
[38:27] | I don’t know what we’re supposed to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[38:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:30] | I’d start with castration but I’m probably in the minority. | 我会先阉了他 不过我可能会是少数派 |
[38:32] | Come on, you gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我呢吧 |
[38:35] | Normally we’d kick you | 一般情况下我们会 |
[38:35] | out but the new guy blew out the front door. | 踢你出去 但新来的那家伙把前门炸了 |
[38:37] | Kick me out for what? What did I do? | 为什么要踢我出去 我做什么了 |
[38:39] | Sounds good to me. | 我没意见 |
[38:39] | Oh, God. Here we go again! | 天啊 我们又来了 |
[38:41] | Again? | 又 |
[38:41] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[38:43] | Just stay out of this. | 别多管闲事 |
[38:44] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[38:45] | Look at her neck. | 看她的脖子 |
[38:46] | What? | 什么 |
[38:47] | The marks on her neck. | 她脖子上的痕迹 |
[38:48] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:49] | Roger, Cynthia, the way they were killed. | 罗杰 辛西娅 他们的被害方式 |
[38:53] | What’re you saying, Doc? | 你在说什么 医生 |
[38:53] | That he’s the killer. | 他就是凶手 |
[38:56] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:58] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[38:59] | Seriously? | 我说真的 |
[39:00] | No, think about it, people. | 不 大家好好想想 |
[39:00] | Think about it! | 好好想想 |
[39:02] | I am thinking about it. | 我是在想这件事 |
[39:03] | He was always accusing everybody else. | 他总是不停在指责别人 |
[39:05] | It was always somebody else. | 永远都是别人 |
[39:07] | Either me or, or Flesh… | 不是我 就是弗莱什 |
[39:10] | And then Mohamad. | 不然就是默罕默德 |
[39:11] | That’s ’cause Mohamad’s the one who was doing it. | 那是因为就是默罕默德干的 |
[39:13] | Are you guys completely nuts? Stop this. | 你们是完全失去理智了吗 别这样了 |
[39:14] | Ok? Stop it, now. | 好啊 别这样 |
[39:16] | And you sided with Brendan! | 你还和布兰登站在一边 |
[39:18] | You tried to get all of us killed. | 你想过把我们都杀了 |
[39:19] | No! | 没有 |
[39:21] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[39:22] | I was trying to kiss her! | 我是想亲她 |
[39:23] | I was drunk! | 我喝醉了 |
[39:24] | Your hands were around her throat when I got there, John! | 我到的时候你正掐着她的脖子 约翰 |
[39:26] | Yeah, I was trying to stop her from screaming, that’s all! | 对 我是想让她不要再叫了 没别的意思 |
[39:29] | That wasn’t me trying to… | 我不是想 |
[39:33] | Trying to what? | 想干嘛 |
[39:35] | Kill her! | 杀她 |
[39:36] | Trying to kill her! | 想杀她 |
[39:37] | I don’t want to kill anybody! | 我不想杀任何人 |
[39:38] | You tried to kill me a couple of times. | 你有好几次想杀我 |
[39:42] | That’s different. | 那不同 |
[39:44] | How? | 怎么不同了 |
[39:45] | How is that different, John? | 怎么个不同法 约翰 |
[39:52] | Wanna get his bag? | 去拿下他的包好吗 |
[40:06] | What the… you can’t just… | 怎么 你们不能 |
[40:09] | Looky here. | 看哪 |
[40:11] | You’ve seen that before, so what? | 你又不是没看过 怎么了 |
[40:12] | It’s from the kitchen at the hospital. | 这是医院厨房的 |
[40:13] | I recognize the handle. | 我认得出它的手柄 |
[40:15] | Yeah, there’s a reason for that. | 那是有理由的 |
[40:17] | I don’t think I need to explain it. | 我也没必要解释 |
[40:18] | This is the same kind of blade that killed Roger. | 这跟杀死罗杰的那种刀是一样的 |
[40:20] | Serrated edge, slanted tip. | 锯齿边 斜尖 |
[40:22] | Bullshit! | 胡说 |
[40:23] | Look, I took that from the kitchen for protection! | 那是我为了防身从厨房拿的 |
[40:25] | That’s it! | 就那样 |
[40:30] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[40:31] | It looks like Cynthia’s finger. | 看起来像是辛西娅的手指头 |
[40:33] | I think that pretty much settles it. | 差不多能下定论了 |
[40:34] | Bullshit! | 胡说 |
[40:35] | That’s not mine! | 那不是我的 |
[40:36] | All this time it was you, John? | 这么久以来一直都是你在搞鬼吗 约翰 |
[40:38] | All this time it was you?! | 一直都是你吗 |
[40:40] | You blame everybody else, you blamed Mohamad, | 你怪罪其他人 你怪默罕默德 |
[40:41] | you blamed me… | 你怪我 |
[40:42] | What’s… | 什么 |
[40:43] | Axel, think about this. | 阿克塞尔 你想一下 |
[40:46] | Look at this guy! | 看看这家伙 |
[40:53] | Drop the gun. Let her go. | 把枪放下 放了她 |
[40:55] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[40:57] | Don’t make me do this! | 别逼我这样 |
[40:58] | Let her go! | 放了她 |
[41:00] | Drop the gun now! | 快点把枪放下 |
[41:01] | Let her go! | 放了她 |
[41:01] | Let her go! | 放了她 |
[41:01] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[41:02] | Please don’t do this… | 求你别这样 |
[41:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[41:05] | Look around where are you going to go?! | 看看周围 你能去哪里 |
[41:46] | I hope to god we were right. | 希望我们是对的 |