时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I am going to find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[00:03] | Do my bidding. | 听从我的命令 |
[00:04] | Your life can be good. | 你的生活可以是美好的 |
[00:05] | I need to get this woman to the base. | 我得将这个女人带到基地 |
[00:07] | That’s what I’m going to do. | 我就是要这么做 |
[00:08] | This is my file. | 这是我的文件 |
[00:09] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[00:10] | Gorman Jones. | 果曼·琼斯 |
[00:11] | I hid out here. | 我躲起来了 |
[00:12] | I heard you guys coming. | 我听见你们来的声音 |
[00:13] | We can’t defend this place. | 我们守不住这个地方 |
[00:14] | Then what do you suggest? | 那你有什么建议 |
[00:15] | They call this place “The Farm”. | 他们管这地方叫”农场” |
[00:18] | This is the only way in or out of this place. | 因为这扇门是唯一的出入口 |
[00:21] | I was trying to kiss her! | 我是想亲她 |
[00:23] | What the hell! | 搞什么 |
[00:24] | It looks like Cynthia’s finger. | 看样子是辛西娅的手指 |
[00:25] | Don’t make me do this! | 别逼我 |
[02:28] | Hey, no, no! | 别别别 |
[02:31] | We got that. | 让我们来 |
[02:34] | Morning, by the way. | 还有 早安 |
[02:39] | All wrapped up and ready to go. | 打包好了 准备出发 |
[02:40] | Let’s get this piece of shit in the grave. | 把这坨屎扔进坟墓吧 |
[02:46] | Oh, for God’s sake, I’m sorry I called him a piece of shit, | 天哪 抱歉我骂他是一坨屎 |
[02:50] | can you help me out? | 你们能帮我一把吗 |
[02:52] | I am kind of looking forward to puking my guts up here. | 我还有点小期待在这里吐个一塌糊涂 |
[02:54] | I had a couple of beers hitting the bunk. | 我喝了几瓶啤酒 有点醉了 |
[02:58] | I had to kill him, | 我是不得已才杀他的 |
[03:02] | right? | 对吗 |
[03:04] | I mean, there was no choice. | 当时没有选择的余地 |
[03:06] | We all saw that he did it… he had the finger. | 我们都看见是他干的 手指在他那里 |
[03:10] | Hey, look you did what you had to do. | 听着 你是不得已而为之 |
[03:15] | You can’t let this mess with you. | 你不能对这件事耿耿于怀 |
[03:17] | Not here, not now. | 不能在这里 也不能是现在 |
[03:19] | Listen to me, you’re good. | 听我说 你没事的 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:25] | Come on… | 来吧 |
[03:28] | one, two three. | 一 二 三 |
[03:46] | No ashes to ashes for you, John boy… | 你就没有尘归尘的份了 小约翰 |
[03:48] | Axel you ever heard of respecting the dead? | 阿克塞尔 你没听过要尊重死者吗 |
[03:50] | What, like he did? | 怎么 跟他一样吗 |
[03:52] | Cutting off people’s fingers after they died? | 把死人的手指头割下来 |
[03:53] | He doesn’t deserve shit. | 他什么都不配 |
[04:01] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[04:02] | All the rotten eggs. | 蛋都坏了 |
[04:04] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[04:05] | I could use a crazy breakfast to kick this hangover in the ass. | 我得痛快地吃顿早餐来醒醒酒 |
[04:08] | I thought Marines could hold your liquor… | 我以为海军的酒量都还行的 |
[04:10] | Back in the day… | 在以前 |
[04:13] | wouldn’t worry too much about him. | 他不会让我太担心 |
[04:14] | It might not be over. | 这可能没完 |
[04:16] | Might thaw him out in the future… | 如果研发出了治混蛋的解药 |
[04:17] | once they’ve found a cure for asshole. | 我以后兴许会跟他和好 |
[04:23] | There you go… you’re smiling. | 这就对了 你笑了 |
[04:25] | Now you’re human. | 这样才像是人类嘛 |
[04:26] | Hey, Axel, | 阿克塞尔 |
[04:30] | whatever happens, thanks for getting us this far. | 无论如何 都要感谢你让我们支撑到现在 |
[04:34] | Just doing my duty… | 只是在尽我的职责 |
[04:35] | You keep saying it’s your “Mission” And everything, | 你总说这是你的”任务” |
[04:39] | but I know what’s going down. | 但我知道是怎么回事 |
[04:45] | Oh, Fucking Christ! | 我去 |
[04:46] | Oh, God! What is that? | 天哪 那是什么 |
[04:51] | Freezer must’ve gone bust months ago. | 冷藏库肯定坏了好几个月了 |
[04:52] | Oh, man! | 天 |
[05:05] | Jesus Christ! | 老天啊 |
[05:07] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[05:09] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[05:34] | Okay if I bunk with you? | 我能跟你挤一下吗 |
[05:35] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这地方让我怪害怕的 |
[05:38] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[05:45] | Dead guys can’t hurt you, you know. | 死人伤害不了你 |
[05:48] | There’s more and more of ’em every day. | 每天都会有越来越多人死去 |
[05:52] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[05:54] | That guy was going to kill me. | 那家伙想杀了我 |
[05:56] | You saved me from another drunk asshole. | 你把我从另一个醉鬼手里救了回来 |
[05:58] | Just like the old days. | 就跟以前一样 |
[06:00] | The old days. | 以前 |
[06:03] | You see me lose my shit back then… | 你那个时候看着我发疯 |
[06:06] | I go mental out of nowhere. | 无缘无故地发神经 |
[06:08] | For nothing. | 毫无理由 |
[06:09] | Not for nothing. | 不是无缘无故 |
[06:11] | No… But. | 不是 但是 |
[06:13] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[06:16] | I wanted to do it. | 我想那么做 |
[06:19] | Last night, and before …I wanted to kill. | 昨晚 还有之前 我想杀人 |
[06:25] | I couldn’t wait to do it again… | 我迫不及待地想再来一次 |
[06:28] | Well, like my Dad always used to say… | 跟我爸过去常说的一样 |
[06:34] | Life’s good when you enjoy your work. | 当你享受你的成果时 生活是美好的 |
[06:41] | Remember I used to tell you about my folk’s farm? | 还记得我跟你说过的我父母的农场吗 |
[06:45] | It’s not far from here. | 离这里不远 |
[06:46] | On the way to Denver. | 就在去丹佛的路上 |
[06:48] | The woods are full of deer. | 林子里满是鹿 |
[06:50] | Mom’s jam and pickled beets. | 妈妈做的果酱和腌甜菜 |
[06:55] | Disgusting. | 恶心 |
[06:58] | Dad’s probably sitting on the porch right now. | 爸爸现在估计正坐在门廊上 |
[07:01] | Picking off vampires two at a time, eating ’em raw, | 吸血鬼一杀就是俩 把它们生吃了 |
[07:06] | right off the bone… | 直到只剩骨头 |
[07:10] | Tough old buzzard. | 老顽固 |
[07:12] | I like to see ’em try and take that one down… | 我倒是想看看他们怎么敢跟他斗 |
[07:18] | I always loved that about you. | 我就是喜欢你这一点 |
[07:19] | How you could laugh even though everything was shit. | 就算一切都糟透了 你还是能笑出来 |
[07:23] | Everything’s always shit. | 一切总是糟糕无比 |
[07:27] | Unless I’m with you. | 除非我是和你在一起 |
[07:44] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[07:50] | you should rest. | 你该休息了 |
[08:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:27] | The organs might tell us something. | 这些器官可能会告诉我们一些信息 |
[08:30] | They are not going to tell us who put those bodies | 它们不会告诉我们把尸体 |
[08:32] | in the freezer and where they went. | 放在冷藏库的是谁 还有他们的去向 |
[08:34] | I’ll prepare some slides, see if on a cellular level I can… | 我会准备些切片 看能不能通过观察细胞获取些信息 |
[08:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:40] | What? You see something there? | 怎么 你看见什么了吗 |
[08:49] | You okay, Doc? | 你还好吧 医生 |
[08:50] | Yeah, I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我很好 我很好 |
[08:53] | Here. | 给 |
[08:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:59] | I feel so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[09:01] | I don’t normally drink. | 我一般不喝酒的 |
[09:02] | I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[09:04] | Don’t. Please. | 不必抱歉 真的 |
[09:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:14] | We should get the rest out of those bodies out of there. | 我们得把那里剩下的尸体弄出来 |
[09:16] | If there is a virus or something that might be airborne. | 我怕有可以通过空气传播的病毒之类的 |
[09:22] | Put them into the quarantine zone. | 把它们放在隔离区 |
[09:24] | Through those sealed doors. | 穿过那些封死的门 |
[09:26] | That’ll be safer. | 那样会更安全 |
[09:27] | Yeah, sure. No problem. | 好 没问题 |
[09:28] | Yeah, I can help. | 行 我也帮个忙 |
[09:30] | Nah, nah, that’s good. I got it. | 不用 我来就行 |
[09:39] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:47] | It’s nothing. | 没什么事情 |
[09:48] | Dead body run. | 运尸体而已 |
[09:49] | Don’t worry about it. I got it. | 别担心 放在我身上 |
[10:10] | So Susan, huh? | 苏珊吗 |
[10:14] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[10:15] | Special friends, it looks like. | 看样子像是特别的朋友 |
[10:17] | You wish. | 你想得好 |
[10:18] | Yeah, kinda do. | 是啊 有点 |
[10:25] | Listen, I just wanted to… | 听我说 我只是想 |
[10:32] | Yeah, what? | 怎么了 |
[10:33] | I wanted to say thank you for having my back, | 我想谢谢你一直支持我 |
[10:37] | for being someone I could trust. | 谢谢你让我可以信任你 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:42] | There aren’t a lot of people in my life like that, | 我的生命中没有多少这样的人 |
[10:44] | especially men so thank you. | 尤其是男人 所以我要谢谢你 |
[10:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:50] | It’s cool. | 没关系的 |
[10:54] | Yeah, the trust might be kind of stupid, though, these days. | 是啊 现如今信任别人也许有些蠢 |
[10:59] | What? | 你说什么 |
[11:00] | Not with me, just in general. | 不是说我自己 我是指大体上 |
[11:02] | The apocalypse. | 像启示录那样 |
[11:04] | Anyway, I got this cart of rotting corpses | 不管怎样 我这里还有一车腐烂的尸体 |
[11:06] | so I am going to take care of this. | 所以我要去处理这个了 |
[11:08] | We’ll chat some more later. | 等下我们再聊 |
[11:14] | Trust is stupid. | 信任是愚蠢的 |
[11:23] | How am I going to make this work? | 怎样我才能把这扇门打开 |
[11:27] | Why is trust stupid? | 为什么信任是愚蠢的 |
[11:36] | I stole your file, back at the base. | 我在基地的时候偷了你的档案 |
[11:39] | I read the whole thing. | 我看完了全部内容 |
[11:43] | What? | 你说什么 |
[11:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:45] | I stood guard over you for three years. | 我守护了你三年 |
[11:46] | I figured I deserved to know why. | 我觉得我理应知道原因 |
[11:51] | What did it say? | 那上面写什么了 |
[11:53] | Not that much. | 不太多 |
[11:55] | About your childhood, mostly… | 大部分都是关于你的童年… |
[11:59] | some forms having to do with your mother giving you up. | 一些关于你妈妈放弃你的协议书 |
[12:01] | My mom died in childbirth. | 我妈妈在生我的时候就死了 |
[12:02] | She didn’t give me up. | 她没有放弃我 |
[12:05] | I grew up with foster parents. | 我在养父母家长大的 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | What else did it say? | 那上面还写什么了 |
[12:14] | Nothing. | 没什么了 |
[12:16] | Just some military stuff, it’s all blacked out. | 就是一些军事上的东西 都被涂掉了 |
[12:19] | Even your real name is blacked out. | 你的真实姓名也被涂掉了 |
[12:21] | Where is the file, Axel? | 档案在哪里 阿克塞尔 |
[12:22] | Give me the goddamn file? | 快给我那该死的档案 |
[12:23] | I left it back at the base. | 我把它留在基地了 |
[12:29] | Come on, hey! | 别这样 嘿 |
[12:33] | Open the door, Vanessa! | 快开门 凡妮莎 |
[12:35] | Come on let me out! | 快点让我出去 |
[12:37] | Come on open the door! | 快开门 |
[12:46] | Van! | 凡 |
[12:51] | Where the hell did he come from? | 他是从哪里来的 |
[13:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:31] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[13:35] | Is it one of you? | 是你们中的一员吗 |
[13:44] | Look, I’m not going to hurt you or anything. | 听着 我不会伤害你的 |
[13:47] | I just saw you and followed you. | 我看到你 然后就跟你过来了 |
[13:52] | You should go now. | 你应该走了 |
[13:54] | Look, I’m not going to leave you here by yourself and shit. | 听着 我不会把你一个人留在这里的 |
[13:57] | Let me at least protect you or something. | 至少让我来保护你 |
[14:02] | You look hungry. | 你看起来很饿 |
[14:17] | Here, want some? | 给你 想吃点吗 |
[14:21] | They’re just nuts and berries. | 只是些坚果和小浆果 |
[14:31] | You know, you are bat-shit crazy | 你知道吗 你要一个人待在这里 |
[14:34] | for staying here by yourself. | 真是疯了 |
[14:36] | I could’ve killed you in seconds. | 我几秒就能把你杀掉 |
[14:39] | I’m collecting things for medicine. | 我在收集药材 |
[14:41] | So I’ve got to forage. | 所以我得来这里搜寻 |
[14:44] | You thought I was a feeder back there, didn’t you? | 你刚才以为我是个吸血鬼 是吗 |
[14:47] | And you tried talking to it? | 你还试着跟它说话吗 |
[14:50] | You’d have been screwed. | 你本来会完蛋的 |
[14:53] | Not necessarily. | 那可不一定 |
[14:54] | Ah, yes necessarily. | 这是肯定的 |
[14:57] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[15:03] | I know this place where there’s mushrooms. | 我知道个地方有许多蘑菇 |
[15:06] | They love the darkness and the ash. | 蘑菇喜欢黑暗和多灰的环境 |
[15:10] | Wanna come? | 想来吗 |
[15:12] | I’m Emma, by the way… | 对了 我叫艾玛 |
[15:16] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[15:17] | I’m Mohamad. | 我叫默罕默德 |
[15:40] | He’s dragging a leg… must have got hit by a land mine. | 他拖着一条腿… 一定是踩到地雷了 |
[16:03] | Looks like he was blind too. | 看起来他还瞎了 |
[16:06] | Eyes were seared right out of his head. | 眼睛完全被烧焦了 |
[16:12] | What’s going on with you and Vanessa? | 你和凡妮莎是怎么回事 |
[16:15] | Oh, you know… | 你知道的… |
[16:21] | nothing near as much fun as what’s going on with you and Vanessa. | 肯定远不及你和凡妮莎之间的事有意思 |
[16:24] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[16:28] | You’re such a dick. | 你真混蛋 |
[16:31] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[16:43] | Holy shit! | 我的天啊 |
[16:47] | What the hell is this place? | 这到底是什么鬼地方 |
[16:51] | I don’t know and I don’t want to know. | 我不知道 我也不想知道 |
[17:04] | Blood trail looks like it’s dried up. | 看起来血液的痕迹已经干了 |
[17:08] | Must have healed. | 他一定是痊愈了 |
[17:13] | I say the hell with it. | 要我说 去他妈的 |
[17:14] | Let’s close up in here. | 我们把这里关上吧 |
[17:15] | Button is only on one side of that door anyway. | 不管怎么说 只有门的这一面有开关 |
[17:18] | Are you sure it can’t get back to the other side? | 你确定它不会回到另一边吗 |
[17:20] | Baby, I’m not sure of nothing. | 宝贝 我什么都不确定 |
[17:49] | Traitors. | 叛徒 |
[17:51] | There are traitors in our midst. | 我们当中有叛徒 |
[17:56] | They would create chaos, | 他们制造混乱 |
[17:58] | upset the balance that keeps us all safe and alive. | 破坏平衡 让我们无法安全活着 |
[18:03] | We cannot allow it. | 我们不允许这种事情发生 |
[18:05] | But many of these traitors have now been caught and purged. | 不过很多叛徒都已经被抓住清除掉了 |
[18:10] | All thanks to this woman… Quaid. | 全都归功于这个女人 奎德 |
[18:15] | She should be an example to you all. | 她是你们所有人的榜样 |
[18:20] | Cooperate and live. | 合作即活着 |
[18:23] | Resist and die. | 抵抗即死亡 |
[18:38] | Go. | 走吧 |
[18:41] | They won’t believe your lie. | 他们不会相信你的谎言的 |
[18:43] | It’s your word against mine. | 看他们相信谁说的 |
[18:48] | You cannot see their eyes like I can… | 你没法像我一样看懂他们的眼神 |
[18:53] | their minds are already made up. | 他们早已经做好决定了 |
[19:42] | Oh, God… | 天啊… |
[20:17] | Where is it? Where is it? | 它在哪里 它在哪里 |
[21:00] | Axel… Axel… | 阿克塞尔 阿克塞尔 |
[21:15] | We’ve checked the hallway but didn’t find it. | 我们检查过走廊了 但还没有找到它 |
[21:17] | You said it was blinded? | 你说它已经失明了吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah, eyes blasted out of its head. | 是的 眼睛在他的脑袋里炸开了 |
[21:20] | That’s not changing. | 这点没有变 |
[21:21] | But the leg healed. | 但是它的腿痊愈了 |
[21:22] | So it’s pissed… it’s in pain… | 所以它很生气 它很痛苦 |
[21:24] | And it’s somewhere in here ready to strike. | 它正在某个角落准备发起攻击 |
[21:26] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[21:27] | We’ve got to flush it out one way or the other. | 我们无论如何都得把它赶出去 |
[21:29] | Not if those doors work… | 如果那些门都有用 |
[21:31] | or if there’s some other way back in over here. | 或者还有其他回到这里的路就不行 |
[21:34] | That’s a big “If.” | 这个假设可真大胆 |
[21:35] | Well, how’d it get in here, anyway? | 它一开始是怎么进来的 |
[21:36] | Stairway’s collapsed | 楼梯塌了 |
[21:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:38] | Could’ve been in here for weeks… | 也许已经在这里好几个星期了 |
[21:41] | Where’s Doc? | 医生哪去了 |
[21:42] | Still shut up in the lab, working on that soldier, I guess. | 还在实验室里 可能在研究那个士兵吧 |
[21:45] | You left her there alone?! | 你把她一个人留在那里了吗 |
[21:46] | I’m not the one that let a feral in here! | 把怪物放进来的又不是我 |
[21:48] | Neither am I, dipshit! | 也不是我 混蛋 |
[21:53] | I’ll find that mother sucker. | 我会找到那个狗娘养的东西的 |
[21:59] | Doc! | 医生 |
[22:01] | Doc! | 医生 |
[22:03] | Doc! | 医生 |
[22:06] | Come on, I need you to open the door now! | 快点 我要你把门打开 |
[22:09] | Come on, I need you… | 快点 我要你… |
[22:11] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[22:12] | You got to unlock the door, Doc. | 你得开开这个门 医生 |
[22:20] | There you go, there you go. | 好了 好了 |
[22:21] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[22:25] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[22:27] | It’s radiation. | 是辐射 |
[22:29] | It’s radiation! | 是辐射 |
[22:30] | This whole place is contaminated. | 整个地方都被污染了 |
[22:32] | What? | 你说什么 |
[22:33] | These soldiers must’ve holed up in here | 这些士兵一定是在基地倒塌的时候 |
[22:36] | when their base fell… | 藏在了这里 |
[22:38] | until the radiation got them. | 直到他们被辐射污染了 |
[22:40] | Axel… what is this place? | 阿克塞尔… 这是什么地方 |
[22:43] | The guys called it “The Farm.” | 大家称它为”农场” |
[22:45] | They said they did “Experiments” Here, that’s all I know. | 他们说他们在这里”做实验” 我就知道这些 |
[22:48] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[22:50] | Yeah, If we don’t get out of this place… | 如果我们再不离开这里的话 |
[22:52] | How could we do that? | 那该怎么办 |
[22:53] | The front door caved in. | 大门坍塌了 |
[22:54] | I… | 我 |
[22:55] | Maybe it’s time to start digging… | 是时候要开始挖洞了 |
[22:58] | You’re kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[22:59] | We gotta be 50 feet down… at least. | 我们离地面至少有50英尺 |
[23:01] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[23:04] | Maybe you can steal a pick-axe and a shovel from someone… | 也许你可以从别人那儿顺一把斧子和一个铲子过来 |
[23:13] | What the hell was that all about? | 到底怎么了 |
[23:17] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[23:18] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[23:19] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:20] | You’re sure about the…? | 那事儿你肯定吗 |
[23:22] | Dead sure. | 非常肯定 |
[23:23] | As in ‘dead.’ | 绝对 |
[23:25] | We’ve got to get out of this place right now | 我们要马上离开这里 |
[23:27] | or we’ll all die… soon. | 要不然活不了多久 |
[23:30] | Ok. | 好 |
[23:36] | Everything and everyone in this place is contaminated. | 这里的一切都被污染了 |
[23:39] | Here. Take these iodine tablets. | 来 吃下这些碘片 |
[23:42] | What’s caused it, Doc, do we know? | 医生 为什么会这样 |
[23:44] | Isotopes, maybe. | 应该是同位素 |
[23:45] | Radioactive particles used to alter DNA. | 放射性粒子会改变DNA |
[23:47] | Something they were doing down here… | 他们在这里就是干这些东西 |
[23:49] | in this place called “The Farm.” | 在这个叫做农场的地方 |
[23:52] | More like a slaughterhouse… | 更像是一个屠宰场 |
[23:54] | Axel and I found this room covered in blood… | 阿克塞尔和我都发现了这个房子充斥着鲜血 |
[23:56] | Didn’t look like vampires. | 不像是吸血鬼 |
[23:57] | I think it was those tests he was talking about. | 应该就是他所说的实验 |
[24:00] | Yeah, you wanna elaborate on that, Axel? | 阿克塞尔 你要不要好好解释一下 |
[24:02] | I don’t know any more about this place than you do. | 我知道的并不比你多 |
[24:04] | I wonder… | 我在想 |
[24:05] | you wanted to bring us down here pretty badly… | 你之前很想带我们下来的 |
[24:07] | Yeah, because I thought it was safe! | 因为我觉得这儿是安全的 |
[24:09] | Right. | 对的 |
[24:10] | Yeah, right! | 是的 |
[24:14] | How much time do we have, Doc? | 医生 现在我们还剩多少时间 |
[24:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:18] | The iodine will keep us feeling better until we run out of it. | 在我们逃出去之前碘片会让我们感觉好些 |
[24:22] | But the Geiger counter’s reading 6 units. | 盖革计数器测得辐射强度为六 |
[24:24] | If it gets to 10 we’ll die a slow and painful death | 如果升到十 不管能不能逃出去 我们都将 |
[24:27] | whether we get out or not. | 苟延残喘 直到死去 |
[24:29] | God, you’re always such a ray of sunshine, aren’t you? | 天 你真像是希望的曙光啊 不是吗 |
[24:33] | I’m just telling it as it is. | 我只是在说事实而已 |
[24:35] | Yeah, with such care and compassion… | 对 而且还有深切的同情与关怀 |
[24:38] | Sometimes I wonder if you’re not still just a little bit… | 有时候我在想你不仅是有一点 |
[24:41] | What? | 啥 |
[24:42] | You know. | 你知道 |
[24:43] | Say it! | 说 |
[24:44] | Vampire. | 吸血鬼 |
[24:46] | You? | 你 |
[24:47] | You are going to say that to me?! | 你敢这样跟我说 |
[24:48] | You! | 你 |
[24:49] | And you are just so calm and | 你在从容淡定地 |
[24:50] | collected telling us how we’re going to die! | 告诉大家我们要怎么死 |
[24:52] | Screw you! | 去你的 |
[24:54] | Take it down a notch. | 你们冷静点 |
[24:55] | I’ll do what I want, thanks! | 谢谢 我会做我想做的事 |
[24:56] | Stop! | 安静 |
[24:57] | Enough! | 够了 |
[24:59] | Sam’s right. | 山姆是对的 |
[25:01] | We’re all just sick and bitchy, so let’s not… | 我们都生病了 都很易怒 不要这样子 |
[25:04] | You don’t seem sick at all. | 你似乎一点事都没有 |
[25:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[25:08] | Radiation is not affecting you? | 你没受到辐射影响吗 |
[25:10] | You know something, don’t you? | 你肯定知道些什么 |
[25:13] | It’s just an observation. | 只是观察到而已 |
[25:14] | Axel… tell me what you know! | 阿克塞尔 告诉我你知道些什么 |
[25:16] | I don’t know shit… | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:22] | Maybe you’re the next step in this whole evolutionary mess, | 也许你就是这场变革性灾难的下一发展阶段 |
[25:25] | Part us, part them… | 既像我们 又像他们 |
[25:27] | Able to survive whatever this dying planet throws at you. | 无论这个垂死挣扎的星球发生什么 你都会存活下来 |
[25:49] | Mushrooms, some kinds of moss, lots of roots. | 蘑菇 几种苔藓 还有很多树根 |
[25:53] | Not everything died. | 还是有东西活着的 |
[25:59] | No! Spit that out! | 不要吃 快吐出来 |
[26:00] | Some people are allergic to those ones! | 有人会对这些过敏的 |
[26:07] | You can’t survive like this. | 你不可能这样活下来的 |
[26:12] | Like, where do you even live? | 你住在哪里 |
[26:15] | You wanna see? | 你想要看 |
[26:29] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:30] | No, no, it really isn’t. | 不 并不 |
[26:43] | Wait! Emma! | 等等 艾玛 |
[26:47] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[26:59] | Taka! | 塔卡 |
[27:00] | Don’t ever say my name. | 不要叫我名字 |
[27:03] | It’s a lie… | 你在说谎 |
[27:05] | I had nothing to do with their ambush. | 我对他们的伏击一无所知 |
[27:06] | I would never betray the cause… | 我决不会毁我们大计的 |
[27:08] | Campbell knows… | 坎贝尔知道的 |
[27:09] | Campbell’s dead. | 坎贝尔已经死了 |
[27:12] | They all are. | 他们都死了 |
[27:16] | Because of you. | 就是因为你 |
[27:18] | You’re playing straight into her hands. | 你正被她玩弄于鼓掌之中 |
[27:20] | The feeders want us to turn against each other. | 那些吸血鬼就想我们针锋相对 |
[27:24] | Wipe out your cell, the ones on the outside. | 穿破牢笼 看看外面的人吧 |
[27:27] | If we kill each other, | 如果我们互相厮杀 |
[27:28] | there’s fewer for them to turn or feed… | 可供他们转化和吸食的人就少了 |
[27:31] | don’t you see that? | 你不懂吗 |
[27:35] | Just what did you tell them? | 你告诉他们什么了 |
[27:37] | Not a word. | 什么都没说 |
[27:37] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[27:39] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[27:41] | She must be. | 绝对 |
[27:43] | Sheema? | 西玛 |
[27:44] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[27:47] | They took me. | 他们抓了我 |
[27:50] | They tortured me. | 折磨我 |
[27:56] | So why didn’t they hurt her? | 那为什么她毫发无损 |
[28:06] | I would never tell them anything. | 我什么都没有告诉他们 |
[28:08] | No matter what they did to me. | 他们怎么对我都没用 |
[28:10] | It’s her… Sheema! | 是她 西玛 |
[28:11] | She’s the one…! | 她就是叛徒 |
[28:13] | I would do anything for the cause. | 我愿为大计付出一切 |
[28:14] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[28:18] | I do now. | 我现在知道了 |
[28:22] | Get word to the outside. | 传话到外面 |
[28:24] | We’ve been compromised. | 我们暴露了 |
[28:27] | Have someone tend to those wounds. | 找个人看看这些伤口 |
[28:30] | Then we’ll talk. | 然后我们再谈 |
[29:09] | Jesus Christ… | 天啊 |
[29:10] | Can’t I have five minutes? | 可以给我五分钟吗 |
[29:12] | I just want to be alone. | 我想一个人静静 |
[29:14] | What is your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[29:16] | You want to know? | 你想知道吗 |
[29:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:21] | I didn’t try and save Smitty. | 我没有想过要去救史密提 |
[29:25] | What? | 什么 |
[29:26] | The day I was bit? | 我被咬的那天 |
[29:28] | I was trying to shut the door on him. | 我是想把门锁上不让他进来 |
[29:29] | I panicked, okay? | 我很害怕 行不 |
[29:33] | I saw the vampire coming and I was trying to keep them out, | 我看到吸血鬼过来 我就想把他们挡在外面 |
[29:35] | both of them out, I didn’t care… | 他们都不能进来 我不管 |
[29:37] | I was just trying to save myself. | 我只是想要自救 |
[29:38] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[29:40] | I’m no hero. | 我不是英雄 |
[29:42] | And I can’t stand you looking at me every single day like I am. | 我受不了你每天像看英雄一样地看着我 |
[29:46] | I’m a horrible person. | 我是个很恐怖的人 |
[29:48] | I’m a coward. | 我是个胆小鬼 |
[29:49] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[29:50] | I am a coward. | 我是个胆小鬼 |
[29:50] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[29:51] | I am a coward. | 我是个胆小鬼 |
[29:53] | You are not a coward, okay and you’re not a liar. | 你不是胆小鬼 你也不是个骗子 |
[30:00] | What? | 什么 |
[30:01] | You never said you tried to save him. | 你从没说过自己企图救他 |
[30:04] | I put that on you. | 是我强加在你身上的 |
[30:09] | Look, we’ve all done some terrible shit. | 听着 我们都做过一些可怕的事 |
[30:13] | I know I have. | 反正我做过 |
[30:15] | That old lady at the hospital, that poor son of a bitch | 比如那个医院的老女人 那个可怜的王八蛋 |
[30:17] | I stabbed to death with a screwdriver. | 我拿螺丝刀捅死了她 |
[30:21] | All that bad stuff that’s not who you are. | 做过坏事 也并不意味着你是坏人 |
[30:26] | Not in this world. | 现如今就是这样的 |
[30:29] | In this world we do what we gotta do to survive. | 现在我们必须不择手段活下去 |
[30:33] | And that’s it. | 别无他法 |
[30:36] | – I’m sorry… – Hey, no. | – 对不起 – 没事了 |
[30:39] | …what have we become. | …我们都变成这个样子了 |
[30:40] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[30:43] | I wish I’d saved him. | 我真后悔当时没有去救他 |
[30:46] | I wish I had saved him. | 真的很后悔 |
[30:50] | I am so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[30:58] | Have you guys seen Gorman? | 你们见果曼了没 |
[31:00] | He didn’t take his iodine. | 他忘拿他的碘片了 |
[31:02] | No, I haven’t seen the guy since last time I was in here. | 没见 从我上次来这 就一直没再看到过他 |
[31:06] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也一直没见他 |
[31:23] | Jesus Christ, Sam. What the hell? | 老天 山姆 怎么回事 |
[31:40] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[31:46] | Well, at least I know how that thing got in here… | 至少我们知道那玩意儿是怎么进来的了 |
[31:49] | More than that, I think we just got our lives back… | 更重要的是 我们能捡回自己的小命了 |
[32:00] | Last time I saw him he was in the kitchen. | 和你们一样 我上次看到他 |
[32:02] | Same as you guys. | 是在厨房里 |
[32:03] | He could be dying in here somewhere. | 他可能正在某个地方奄奄一息 |
[32:04] | Or already dead. | 或许已经死了 |
[32:06] | We can’t stay much longer. | 我们不能待太久 |
[32:07] | The radiation is climbing… | 辐射越来越强了 |
[32:08] | We are going now! | 现在就得离开 |
[32:09] | Come on, let’s go! | 快走 走 |
[32:10] | Yes! | 好的 |
[32:11] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[32:13] | Go ahead… but not me. | 你们快走 我得留下 |
[32:17] | There is something I gotta do. | 我还有事要做 |
[32:18] | What? | 什么 |
[32:20] | I’ve left one too many people behind… | 我已经甩下太多人不管了 |
[32:21] | I can’t do that again… | 我不能再这么做了 |
[32:23] | I’m gonna take another quick look for Gorman… | 我再找找果曼 |
[32:27] | It’s a gong show up there because of that explosion | 因为那次爆炸 上面已是一片混乱 |
[32:29] | and you got ferals everywhere, | 而且到处都是野蛮人 |
[32:31] | You are gonna have to take point, you ready for that? | 你一定得成功 准备好了吗 |
[32:35] | Always gotta be last man out, don’t you? | 你总是垫后的 是吧 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[32:38] | I’m gonna help Doc with this Gorman idiot again. | 我得再帮医生找找果曼那个笨蛋 |
[32:40] | Axel, hurry up! | 阿克塞尔 快点 |
[32:41] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[32:43] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[32:44] | Just hurry. | 赶紧的 |
[32:45] | If we don’t make it up in 10 minutes, | 如果十分钟之内我们没出来 |
[32:46] | we’re not coming up. | 那我们肯定是出事了 |
[32:48] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[32:48] | Keys are in the visor… | 钥匙在遮阳板里 |
[32:49] | I’ll see you up there. | 我在上面等你 |
[32:51] | Stop dragging out the good-byes. | 别说再见了 |
[32:54] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[32:56] | Axel, let’s go! | 阿克塞尔 我们走吧 |
[33:00] | I will tell you later. | 一会再和你说 |
[33:19] | You count to 500, then you get outta here. | 你数五百下 然后就离开这儿 |
[33:23] | I should be the one to do this. | 应该是我去找他 |
[33:25] | No, just wait here for me. | 我去找 你就在这等我 |
[33:26] | Can you do that? | 能做到吧 |
[33:38] | Gorman! | 果曼 |
[34:01] | We got company! | 有吸血鬼 |
[34:14] | Gorman! | 果曼 |
[34:18] | Where are you, you stupid son of a bitch? | 你这笨蛋到底在哪儿 |
[34:29] | Hey, hey, hey, killed the feral, | 瞧瞧 都能杀野蛮人了 |
[34:32] | maybe you’re not such a piece of shit after all. | 看来你不是个废物 |
[34:42] | Sam! Look out! | 山姆 小心 |
[34:50] | Sam, Sam! | 山姆 山姆 |
[34:57] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[35:05] | 217 218 219… 217, 218, 219… | |
[35:14] | Come on Axel, come on. | 快点 阿克塞尔 快点 |
[35:46] | Axel! We need to leave now! | 阿克塞尔 我们得走了 |
[35:57] | Coming Doc, I’m coming! | 来了 医生 我来了 |
[36:06] | Gorman! | 果曼 |
[36:24] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[36:55] | I’m coming Doc! | 我来了 医生 |
[37:32] | Axel! Doc! | 阿克塞尔 医生 |
[37:36] | Axel, we gotta leave! | 阿克塞尔 我们得走了 |
[37:43] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[37:52] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:07] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[38:09] | Come on Axel! | 快点 阿克塞尔 |
[38:12] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[38:24] | Die you piece of shit! | 去死吧 |
[39:14] | Doc, Doc, here! | 医生 医生 在这 |
[39:20] | Where is Axel? | 阿克塞尔在哪儿 |
[39:21] | Is he behind you? | 在你后面吗 |
[39:23] | Where is Axel? | 阿克塞尔在哪儿 |
[39:25] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[39:26] | He didn’t make it. | 他来不了了 |
[39:28] | What do you mean, “He didn’t make it?” | “他来不了了”是什么意思 |
[39:29] | What do you mean, “He didn’t make it”?! | “他来不了了”是什么意思 |
[39:30] | The radiation. The radiation. | 是辐射 辐射 |
[39:32] | It’s not affecting me! | 对我没什么影响 |
[39:33] | No! | 不是这样的 |
[39:34] | It’s Gorman, he turned! | 果曼转变了 |
[39:36] | He bit Axel. | 他咬了阿克塞尔 |
[39:38] | Maybe I can turn him back! | 或许我能让他变回来 |
[39:39] | Vanessa, you don’t understand, Gorman killed Axel! | 凡妮莎 你没明白我的意思 果曼杀了阿克塞尔 |
[39:42] | He didn’t make it, he’s dead. | 他没能挺过来 他死了 |
[39:45] | Axel’s dead! | 阿克塞尔死了 |
[39:47] | Get off of me! | 松开我 |
[39:48] | Come on, Vanessa, he’s dead! | 快走吧 凡妮莎 他死了 |
[39:50] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[39:51] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[39:52] | We can’t make it without you! | 我们不能没有你 |
[39:53] | We gotta go! Come on! | 我们得走了 快点 |
[39:55] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[39:57] | Vanessa, let’s go! | 凡妮莎 我们走吧 |
[40:15] | Wanda is completely out of gas. | 温妲彻底没油了 |
[40:17] | Unless we could get more. | 除非能找到油 |
[40:19] | Around here, what are the odds of that. | 在这儿找油 开什么玩笑 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry, I know how much he meant to you. | 很遗憾 我知道他对你很重要 |
[40:33] | Jarhead lied to me. | 锅盖头骗了我 |
[40:37] | What? | 什么 |
[40:44] | “Missing Hemo Project subject NO. Y7UH982 | “血液缺失项目 对象编号 Y7UH982” |
[40:49] | “Has been potentially located. | “已定位 |
[40:53] | “Marine squad dispatched for recovery | “海军陆战队已被派去带回对象 |
[40:56] | “And returned to The Farm.” | “并且返回农场” |
[40:59] | This… | 这… |
[41:02] | This is you? | 这说的是你吗 |
[41:03] | Check the date. | 你看看日期 |
[41:06] | This is the day of the rising. | 疫情爆发的那天 |
[41:09] | And look where they were sent… the hospital. | 看看他们被派到哪儿了… 派到医院了 |
[41:13] | Axel was sent to recover me. | 阿克塞尔是派来找我的 |
[41:16] | You think he knew… about you? | 你觉得他知道有关于你的一切 |
[41:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:23] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想了 |
[41:26] | The Farm, shit. | 农场 见鬼 |
[41:30] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[41:32] | Don’t say anything, ok. | 别说出去 好吧 |
[41:35] | Promise. | 你保证 |
[41:36] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:50] | Let’s go! | 过去瞧瞧 |
[41:51] | Could be a trap. | 可能是个陷阱 |
[41:54] | Van! | 凡 |
[41:54] | Maybe so… | 也许是吧 |
[41:56] | You know? Maybe it is. | 可能是陷阱 |
[42:00] | But if they’re looking for a fight… | 如果他们想找打 |
[42:02] | I’m gonna give ’em one. | 就给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[42:06] | Sam, Flesh. | 山姆 弗莱什 |
[42:07] | Pack it up! Let’s go! | 拿上东西 出发 |
[42:09] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 |