时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is the house I grew up in. | 我就在这座房子里长大 |
[00:05] | Met some resistance folks a month back. | 一个月之前碰到一些反抗军的人 |
[00:07] | They said Denver is the place to go. | 他们说应该去丹佛 |
[00:08] | The camp that Sheema is being held at is on the way to Denver. | 关押西玛的集中营位于去丹佛的路上 |
[00:11] | Dylan might be there. | 迪伦可能在那里 |
[00:13] | Allow me to purge the human resistance, once and for all! | 让我一举肃清人类反抗军 |
[00:16] | You will do nothing whatsoever. | 你不能做出任何举动 |
[00:18] | But what about the woman? | 但是那个女人呢 |
[00:19] | That is already being dealt with. | 那已经处理好了 |
[00:21] | Susan was weak. | 苏珊太弱 |
[00:22] | You know that is danger. | 你知道那样很危险 |
[00:24] | Tell her! Tell her the truth! | 告诉她 把事实告诉她 |
[00:26] | We’re not killers. Karma will take care of the rest. | 我们不是杀手 剩下的就看因果报应了 |
[00:56] | – God Dammit. – You okay? | – 天杀的 – 你还好吗 |
[00:58] | We gotta move. | 我们得走了 |
[01:02] | We both know what he can do as a human. | 你我都清楚他还是人类时能做出来什么 |
[01:04] | As a vampire, I don’t want to find out. | 我不敢去想他成了吸血鬼会是怎样 |
[01:06] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 走吧 |
[01:08] | No choice now. | 现在没得选了 |
[01:09] | We’re gonna have to stand and fight. | 我们必须奋起一战 |
[01:11] | No, we run. We’ve bought ourselves enough time. | 不 我们跑 我们已经争取了足够的时间 |
[01:13] | Shit! | 该死 |
[01:15] | Hey! | 喂 |
[01:16] | Hey!! Mohamad! | 默罕默德 |
[01:20] | Sam, you’re gonna have to let this go! | 山姆 别再穷追不舍了 |
[01:22] | Come over here so I can finish this once and for all! | 放马过来 好让我彻底做个了结 |
[01:32] | What’s he waiting for? | 他在等什么 |
[01:35] | I guess I was right. | 看来我是对的 |
[01:37] | Human or vampire, Sam is still afraid of water. | 不管做人还是做吸血鬼 山姆都怕水 |
[01:40] | Okay, come on. Come on. | 好了 走吧 走吧 |
[01:43] | I’ll find you! | 我会找到你们 |
[01:46] | I’ll kill you! | 杀了你们 |
[01:53] | I can hear you! | 我能听见你 |
[02:03] | I think we lost him back there. | 我觉得我们在那里摆脱了他 |
[02:05] | He won’t give up that easy. | 他不会轻易放弃的 |
[02:07] | Without blood he won’t last too long. | 没有血他支撑不了多久 |
[02:10] | Yeah, but Sam is smart and tough. He’ll find a way to feed. | 对 但山姆聪明又强壮 他会想办法进食的 |
[02:13] | – Hey, let me look at that cut. – What? | – 让我看看那个伤口 – 什么 |
[02:15] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:18] | Adrenaline was pumping back there. I didn’t even notice. | 刚才肾上腺素激增 我都没注意 |
[02:21] | You know what? It’s not deep enough to need stitches | 伤口还没深到要缝针 |
[02:23] | but we need to bandage it. | 但我们得包扎一下 |
[02:25] | Man, hell. | 我去 |
[02:26] | I’ve had worse. | 这不算什么 |
[02:29] | It’s not that I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是这个 |
[02:31] | Shit! It’s like leaving him a forwarding address! | 该死 这简直是在给他指路 |
[02:36] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[02:37] | There. | 好了 |
[02:39] | It’s gonna be nightfall soon and we need a plan. | 马上就天黑了 我们得有个计划 |
[02:42] | Well, I know a place a few miles down that way. | 我知道沿那条路下去几英里处有个地方 |
[02:44] | Well, we gotta keep moving. | 我们得继续赶路了 |
[02:46] | Great. | 太好了 |
[02:47] | Ok. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:53] | Back at the river how’d you know he’d be afraid? | 刚在河边 你怎么知道他会害怕 |
[03:56] | He told me he almost drowned as a kid. | 他跟我说过 他小时候差点淹死 |
[03:59] | Hated water ever since. | 打那以后就讨厌水了 |
[04:08] | Looks empty. | 看来没人 |
[04:11] | Empty is good. | 没人挺好的 |
[04:21] | You been here before? | 你以前来过这儿吗 |
[04:24] | Yeah, hiked up here one summer. | 对 有一年夏天曾爬上来过 |
[04:28] | Got my Forest Ranger merit badge. | 获得了护林员勋章 |
[04:31] | Boy Scouts. | 童子军 |
[04:33] | Hell yeah! | 谁说不是呢 |
[04:35] | Why, is that so hard to believe? | 怎么 有那么难以置信吗 |
[04:37] | You just don’t really fit the profile. | 你只是不怎么符合那个形象 |
[04:40] | What, middle class white boy from the suburbs? | 什么形象 住在市郊的中产阶级白人男孩吗 |
[04:44] | You do know black people got hobbies too, right? | 黑人也是有爱好的 这你知道吧 |
[04:47] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:48] | You just… you don’t strike me as someone | 你只是 我看你不像是个 |
[04:50] | who liked following orders is all. | 喜欢听从命令的人 |
[04:52] | You know, someone who likes structure. | 不像是个喜欢体制的人 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I was different back then. | 是啊 那个时候的我不一样 |
[04:59] | Before… you know, before all this. | 在这一切发生之前 |
[05:06] | We’ll be safe to sleep here tonight. | 我们今晚住这里应该安全 |
[05:10] | I didn’t tell Sam about this place. | 我没跟山姆说过这个地方 |
[05:13] | And tomorrow? | 那明天呢 |
[05:16] | What’re we gonna do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[05:20] | We’re here. | 我们在这个位置 |
[05:21] | The back end of Rampart Ridge. | 城墙岭的末端 |
[05:23] | Now, there is a trail head a few miles north east. | 东北部几英里之外有一条小径的入口 |
[05:28] | If we follow the Tacoma Pass, | 如果我们沿着塔科马道走 |
[05:30] | cut through this old horse ranch, | 穿过这个旧养马场 |
[05:34] | we should get to the camp by nightfall. | 我们就能在傍晚前到达营地 |
[05:38] | Then what? | 然后怎么样 |
[05:40] | I don’t know. I’m making all this up as I go. | 我不知道 我是走一步看一步的 |
[05:44] | Look, I didn’t tell you this when we were in Eden | 听着 因为发生的这么多烂事 |
[05:46] | because of all the crazy shit happening, | 所以之前在伊甸园我没有告诉你 |
[05:48] | but I’m really glad we’re back together. | 但我真的很高兴我们重聚了 |
[05:52] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:54] | How’d you track us down, anyway? | 对了 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[05:55] | Was it blind luck, or… what? | 是全靠运气 还是什么 |
[05:58] | Well, I was following you and then I heard the bells | 我跟着你们 然后听到了钟声 |
[06:01] | and then later got sick. | 再然后我生病了 |
[06:04] | Emma’s the one that got me there but… | 把我带到那里的人是埃玛 |
[06:06] | Sam’s the one that found me. | 但发现我的人是山姆 |
[06:22] | You feel guilty? | 你对山姆 |
[06:24] | About Sam? | 心存愧疚吗 |
[06:25] | Well, he was my friend. | 他曾是我的朋友 |
[06:33] | A friend who killed a lot of other friends. | 这个朋友杀了很多其他的朋友 |
[06:35] | You think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我这点我不明白吗 |
[06:37] | Look, whatever he was, whatever he became, | 听着 不管他是什么 不管他变成了什么 |
[06:40] | he always looked out for me. | 他都照顾过我 |
[06:43] | I owe him my life. | 我欠他一命 |
[06:45] | How come? | 怎么会 |
[06:50] | It wasn’t long after my sister and I got free. | 就在我跟我妹妹逃出来后不久 |
[06:53] | We started rolling with this crew. | 我们加入了一个团伙 |
[06:55] | She and a couple others went out in search for food | 她跟其他几个人外出觅食 |
[06:57] | and they got caught in this old grocery store by Dmitri’s guards. | 然后在一间旧杂货店里被德米特里的守卫抓获 |
[07:01] | I tried to save them, me and a couple guys, | 我跟其他几个人想救他们 |
[07:04] | but the feeders were already there, waiting. | 但是那些吸血鬼已在那里等候多时 |
[07:08] | Nearly killed everyone. I almost bled out. | 几乎把我们全杀光了 我差点流血而死 |
[07:13] | Sam found me, | 山姆发现了我 |
[07:16] | barely alive. | 正奄奄一息 |
[07:19] | He took care of me. Fed me. | 他照顾了我 给我饭食 |
[07:23] | Besides Sheema, Sam was the closest thing I had to family. | 除了西玛 山姆是最像我家人的人 |
[07:28] | And finding out he’s the killer and now one of them… | 发现他是凶手 现在又变成了那种东西 |
[07:34] | Sam said something in the woods right before we left him. | 在树林里 就在我们离开他之前 山姆说了句话 |
[07:39] | He said “Tell her the truth”. | 他说”告诉她真相” |
[07:43] | What truth, Mohamad? | 什么真相 默罕默德 |
[07:46] | He was just begging for his life. | 他只是在求我们放他一命 |
[07:49] | Trying to make us second guess what we were about to do. | 想让我们对要做的事产生疑虑 |
[07:53] | And it worked. | 也奏效了 |
[08:00] | He conned everyone. | 他骗了所有人 |
[08:04] | Hey, there’s no way you could have known. | 这点你之前不可能知道的 |
[08:07] | Right? We give people the benefit of the doubt and… | 对吗 我们选择相信别人 |
[08:10] | sometimes we get burned. | 有时会引火烧身 |
[08:13] | Mohamad, I… I don’t know how we keep trusting. | 默罕默德 我不知道我们要如何继续信任别人 |
[08:19] | But I do know that if we don’t | 但我知道的是如果不这样 |
[08:21] | we’re one step away from being like them. | 我们就跟他们差不远了 |
[08:31] | You should shut that off. | 你该把灯关了 |
[08:33] | Any sign of light can be seen from far out. | 任何光线都能在远处被看到 |
[08:38] | Especially by them. | 特别是他们 |
[08:57] | The buildings are empty. | 房子都是空的 |
[08:59] | The humans, all gone. | 所有人类 都走了 |
[09:01] | She was here, in the Eden, with the others. | 她来过这里 在伊甸园里 和其他人一起 |
[09:05] | How did they know we were coming? | 他们怎么知道我们要来的 |
[09:07] | They must have been warned. | 肯定有人提前警告他们 |
[09:09] | Warned? | 警告 |
[09:12] | Warned? | 警告 |
[09:14] | By whom? | 是谁 |
[09:17] | You? | 是你 |
[09:19] | Never! | 当然不是 |
[09:22] | This used to be your home. | 这里曾是你的家 |
[09:24] | You let the humans here live. | 你却让这里的人类活命 |
[09:27] | Maybe you’re more loyal to them than me. | 看来你更忠诚于他们 而不是我 |
[09:30] | No! | 没有 |
[09:31] | No, listen to me. | 不 你听我说 |
[09:34] | One of our kind that the woman turned back to human, | 我们的一个同类 被那个女人转化 变回了人类 |
[09:38] | I bit her. | 我咬了她 |
[09:40] | She didn’t turn back! | 她没有变回来 |
[09:42] | She was immune. | 她有免疫力 |
[09:46] | I know things. | 所有事我都知道 |
[09:49] | And I would do anything for you, Julius. | 我愿为你做任何事 朱利叶斯 |
[09:53] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[09:57] | Would you die for me? | 你愿意为我去死吗 |
[10:00] | You know I would. | 你知道我会的 |
[10:09] | Burn the buildings. | 把楼都烧了 |
[10:12] | Hunt them! | 抓住他们 |
[10:14] | Hunt them all! | 把他们全都抓住 |
[10:22] | Where are we going now? | 我们现在要去哪里 |
[10:27] | As far away from Eden as we can. | 离开伊甸园 有多远去多远 |
[10:53] | Not exactly a Beretta hollow point, but it’ll do. | 这不是贝雷塔中空子弹 不过没关系 |
[10:57] | Hey, we gotta book it if we’re gonna | 如果想在天黑之前到达营地 |
[10:59] | get to this camp before dark. | 我们就得走快点 |
[11:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:07] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[11:09] | How long has it been since you escaped that camp? | 你逃出营地有多久了 |
[11:11] | I’m not sure, about a month or two? | 不确定 大概一两个月 |
[11:14] | How do you know she’s still there? | 你怎么知道她还在那里 |
[11:16] | – Sheema? – Yeah. | – 西玛吗 – 对 |
[11:17] | Um… because. | 嗯…因为 |
[11:20] | Wait, why? | 等下 为什么这样问 |
[11:24] | I feel like I’m searching for Dylan | 我觉得我现在没有任何计划 |
[11:27] | without really having a plan at all. | 只是盲目地寻找着迪伦 |
[11:29] | And I’m telling you there are buildings in this camp | 我跟你说营地那里有房子 |
[11:31] | – where they keep the kids… – Look, my gut, ok? | – 孩子就困在里面 – 这是我的直觉 行不 |
[11:33] | My gut is saying she’s not there. | 直觉告诉我她不在那里 |
[11:37] | I’m sorry. I-I’m missing something | 很抱歉 我想漏了些东西 |
[11:39] | and I can’t figure out what it is. | 而且我不知道漏了些什么 |
[11:41] | You can’t be doing this shit to me again, Vanessa. | 你不可以再这样对我 凡妮莎 |
[11:43] | I thought we were working together on this. | 我还以为我们是搭档 |
[11:45] | We still can. | 我们仍然是搭档 |
[11:48] | Ok, well I’m not traveling thousands of miles to Denver when my sister | 好吧 我不会抛下走半天路就能见到的妹妹 |
[11:51] | is literally half a day away. | 跑去千里之外的丹佛 |
[11:55] | Mohamad, she might be, ok? She might not. | 默罕默德 她也许在那里 也可能不在 |
[11:59] | It’s better than nothing. | 这总好过毫无希望吧 |
[12:04] | Ok, look… look. | 好吧 你看 |
[12:07] | We practically have to go through the camp | 事实上 我们必须要穿过营地 |
[12:10] | to get to Denver anyway. | 才能到达丹佛 |
[12:12] | What do you have to lose just checking it out? | 只是去确认一下 会有什么损失呢 |
[12:15] | Well, they could catch me again. | 他们可能会再抓住我 |
[12:17] | And I might not escape. | 而这次可能逃不了 |
[12:20] | What then, huh? | 之后怎么办 |
[12:22] | How am I gonna get Dylan then? | 我该怎么去找迪伦 |
[12:27] | And here I was thinking we’re just starting to become a family. | 我居然还觉得我们就要变成家人了 |
[12:33] | All this talk of trust. | 说了这么多信任 |
[12:38] | Well, if you can’t give any you sure as hell don’t deserve it. | 如果你拿不出一丝信任 那你也不配被人信任 |
[12:46] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[12:49] | No, get out. | 不 你出去 |
[12:52] | Wait for me. Outside. | 在外面等我 |
[13:00] | What are they doing here? | 他们在干什么 |
[13:03] | I have been summoned. | 我被传召了 |
[13:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:08] | Dmitri blames me. | 德米特里怪我 |
[13:10] | The woman. | 那个女人 |
[13:12] | Quickly, kill the messenger. | 快点 干掉那个传话的人 |
[13:14] | We can still run! | 我们还可以逃 |
[13:16] | They will find us, you know that. | 你知道的 他们会找到我们的 |
[13:20] | If you go to the citadel you will die. | 如果你去城堡的话 会没命的 |
[13:24] | If I refuse, we will all die. | 如果我不去的话 我俩都没命 |
[13:29] | I will face him. I am not afraid. | 我要去见他 我不怕 |
[13:33] | Fear is for humans. | 只有人类才会害怕 |
[14:49] | Gotta reconnect a couple links here. | 得把这几个接口接上 |
[14:53] | Yeah, there it is. | 好了 |
[14:55] | That’s got it. | 搞定了 |
[14:57] | Must have fused. | 肯定是保险丝烧断了 |
[15:08] | It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[15:09] | Don’t thank me all at once. | 不要急着感谢我 |
[15:13] | We’re going. Let’s go. | 走吧 一起走 |
[15:20] | We good? | 好了吗 |
[15:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:23] | When the time comes someone’s gonna have to get within 300 yards | 到时候得让人在三百码之内进行操作 |
[15:26] | for the remote trigger to work. | 远程触发器才能生效 |
[15:28] | Why do we need to take out the electricity? | 为什么我们要断电 |
[15:31] | It’s the citadel doors. Magnetic locks. | 城堡门的锁是磁锁 |
[15:33] | Without power, open sesame. | 没有电 喊一句芝麻开门就行了 |
[15:38] | We’ll have our people in before they know what hit them. | 我们的人会神不知鬼不觉地混进来 |
[15:41] | So we’re really going for this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[15:45] | Taking on all of them? | 对付他们所有人 |
[15:46] | Not alone. We’ll have help. | 我们并不是孤身作战 有人会帮我们 |
[15:49] | From who? | 谁 |
[15:50] | The people on the outside? | 外面那些人吗 |
[15:52] | The resistance? | 反抗军 |
[15:55] | You just be ready when the time is right. | 你到时做好准备就行了 |
[15:58] | You’ll know what you need to know. | 该知道的你自然会知道 |
[16:09] | It’s not that far from here. | 我们快到了 |
[16:11] | – You ok? – Holy shit. | – 你还好吗 – 天啊 |
[16:15] | Nah. | 你看 |
[16:17] | I gotta… I really gotta change this. | 我…我真的得换药了 |
[16:19] | You’re still bleeding. | 你还在流血 |
[16:21] | Yeah, I’m not you. | 对 我不是你 |
[16:23] | My wounds don’t heal like magic. | 我的伤口不会像魔法般迅速愈合 |
[16:25] | Ugh, I feel way older than I should be. | 我觉得我未老先衰了 |
[16:28] | I am not a kid anymore, that’s for damn sure. | 可以肯定的是 我已经不是个孩子了 |
[16:35] | So you said they keep the kids at a separate part of the camp? | 你之前说他们把孩子困在营地的另外一个地方 |
[16:38] | – Away from the others? – Yeah. | – 和其他人分开了 – 对 |
[16:40] | It’s like the children are special to them or something. | 就好像孩子对他们有特殊的用处 |
[16:42] | You know, they don’t make them work hard, | 据我所知 他们没有让孩子干苦力 |
[16:44] | they don’t feed on them as much as I can tell. | 也没有吸他们的血 |
[16:47] | Maybe they got something else in store for them. | 也许留着他们另有别用 |
[16:49] | But the teenagers and adults, | 但少年和成年人 |
[16:51] | they’re bled until they die. | 他们都是失血过多而死 |
[16:53] | That’s why I gotta get Sheema out. | 那就是为什么我必须救西玛出来 |
[16:54] | – Maybe we gotta get everyone out. – No, no, no, no. | – 也许我们必须把所有人救出来 – 不不不 |
[16:57] | Don’t get all superhero on me, ok? | 别跟我来什么超级英雄好吗 |
[16:59] | That’s a fight for another day. | 那是以后的事 |
[17:00] | We gotta stick to the plan. Sheema, Dylan. | 我们得按计划来 救出西玛 迪伦 |
[17:02] | In, out. Done. | 进去 出来 完事 |
[17:08] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[17:28] | Don’t make me take you down, Sam, you know I will! | 别逼我灭了你 山姆 你知道我会的 |
[17:43] | Mohamad, run! | 默罕默德 快跑 |
[17:44] | You should have killed me. | 你早该杀了我的 |
[17:45] | Run! | 快跑 |
[18:39] | Your blood… | 你的血 |
[18:41] | smells like death. | 散发着死亡的气息 |
[18:51] | Easy now. | 放松 |
[18:52] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it. | 不要过来 不要过来 |
[18:54] | – Please, please. – Must feed. | – 求你了 求你了 – 我得进食 |
[18:56] | – Sam, please… – Feed or die. | – 山姆 求你了 – 不吸血就会死 |
[18:59] | Sam, don’t you do it! | 山姆 你别这样 |
[19:00] | We can still be together. | 我们还是可以在一起 |
[19:03] | I could bite you. | 我可以咬你 |
[19:05] | Turn you. | 转化你 |
[19:07] | No. No, I don’t want that. | 不 不 我不想那样 |
[19:09] | I don’t want that. Okay. | 我不想那样 |
[19:11] | No!!! | 不 |
[19:19] | Did he bite you? | 他咬你了吗 |
[19:21] | – Did he bite you?! – N-no. | – 他咬你没 – 没 |
[19:23] | – No, I’m good. – We have to finish him. | – 我没事 – 我们得干掉他 |
[19:25] | Wha? | 什么 |
[19:32] | Shit! | 该死 |
[19:36] | You better hope he crawled away and died. | 你最好是祈祷他爬着爬着就死了 |
[19:39] | Woah, woah, woah. You shot him in the face, and blinded him. | 你往他脸上开了一枪 把他弄瞎了 |
[19:41] | That doesn’t make him dead. | 那也不等于他死了 |
[19:43] | Well, he can’t feed on what he can’t see. | 他不能吸看不见的东西的血 |
[19:45] | And if he can’t feed he can’t heal. | 不能吸血的话就不能复原 |
[19:47] | Only one outcome after that. | 那之后就只有一种结果了 |
[19:50] | You hesitated back there, finishing him off. | 刚刚在了结他的时候 你犹豫了 |
[19:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:54] | It-it’s complicated. | 这很难解释 |
[19:56] | Yeah. Tell that to Cynthia. | 是啊 这话跟辛西娅说去 |
[19:58] | And Roger, and Susan. | 跟罗杰还有苏珊说去 |
[20:01] | If anything it would have been justice. | 非要说的话 那也是为了正义 |
[20:04] | Back in the hospital, | 之前在医院 |
[20:05] | when Brendan locked us up in those cells, | 布兰登把我们关在牢房里的时候 |
[20:07] | he was gonna banish me. | 他是想驱逐我的 |
[20:08] | Sam confessed but nobody listened. | 山姆认罪了 但没人相信他 |
[20:10] | Everyone thought he was just trying to protect me. | 大家都以为他只是想保护我 |
[20:13] | It was a little more than that. | 但不只是那样 |
[20:15] | Maybe if I paid more attention, | 也许如果我多留点神 |
[20:17] | or seen what was right in front of me, | 或是看清楚我眼前的是什么 |
[20:20] | maybe Susan would still be alive. | 苏珊就可能还活着 |
[20:23] | Maybe more. | 可能还不止这样 |
[20:26] | Sam would have killed you too, eventually. | 山姆到头来还是会杀你的 |
[20:28] | You’re guilty of nothing. | 你没什么好愧疚的 |
[20:29] | Only him. | 只有他才该愧疚 |
[20:32] | Well, here it is. | 我们到了 |
[20:35] | The outskirts of it, anyways. | 至少到它的外缘了 |
[20:38] | There’s gotta be a less obvious way in. | 肯定还有一条没这么明显的路 |
[20:40] | Yeah, there is. | 对 有的 |
[20:42] | Half a mile in that direction. | 往那个方向走半英里就是了 |
[20:44] | Hey, but… | 但是 |
[20:46] | from here on out shit gets real. | 从这里开始我们就是来真的了 |
[20:48] | You still up for that? | 你还要来吗 |
[21:01] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:05] | Found him in the woods… | 在树林里发现他的 |
[21:08] | burned… | 烧伤 |
[21:10] | blinded… | 致盲 |
[21:12] | dying. | 奄奄一息 |
[21:15] | Not him, it. | 不是他 是它 |
[21:19] | Recently turned. | 刚转化没多久 |
[21:21] | Almost feral. | 近乎是野蛮人 |
[21:25] | Take it out, kill it. | 拉出去 杀了它 |
[21:35] | Don’t defy me! | 休要违抗我 |
[21:39] | This one is different. | 这一只不一样 |
[21:44] | Saw it as a human at the hospital… | 我见过还是人类的它 |
[21:51] | with the woman. | 和那个女人在一起 |
[22:19] | Taste the difference. | 尝尝区别在哪 |
[22:23] | Animal blood is crude. | 动物血毛糙 |
[22:27] | Toxic. | 有毒 |
[22:29] | But human blood, mmm. | 但人血 |
[22:34] | Yes, your blindness is leaving you. | 你的视力要恢复了 |
[22:41] | If I hadn’t given you a human to feed on | 要不是我给你一个人类供你吸血 |
[22:45] | you would have become a feral. | 你就会变成野蛮人 |
[22:58] | Now I understand. | 现在我懂了 |
[23:04] | I saved you. | 我拯救了你 |
[23:13] | And now you can save me. | 现在你可以拯救我 |
[23:32] | Tell me about the woman. | 跟我说说那个女人 |
[23:37] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[23:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:40] | From the hospital. | 医院里那个 |
[23:43] | The special one. | 特殊之人 |
[23:47] | And all the ones she turned… | 还有她转化的那些 |
[23:51] | and… | 还有 |
[23:53] | that one you called out for. | 你呼唤的那个 |
[23:56] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 |
[24:01] | I will tell you what you want to know… | 我会告诉你 你想知道的 |
[24:06] | about her. | 关于她的事 |
[24:08] | But not him, he’s mine. | 但是他不行 他是我的 |
[24:13] | One way… | 不管 |
[24:15] | or another, | 怎么样 |
[24:20] | you will tell me… | 你都要告诉我 |
[24:23] | everything. | 所有事 |
[24:41] | Alright. | 好了 |
[24:44] | Everything’s in place. | 一切就绪 |
[24:45] | Explosives are set, weapons are ready, | 炸药放好了 武器准备好了 |
[24:48] | we just need to set a date. | 我们只需要定个日期 |
[24:49] | You sure they’ll come through? | 你确定他们能成功吗 |
[24:51] | There’s too much at stake. | 这实在事关重大 |
[24:53] | They know it’s now or never. | 他们知道现在不行动就没机会了 |
[24:54] | If the resistance hangs us out to dry Dmitri will kill us all. | 如果反抗军不顾我们的死活 德米特里会慢慢地 |
[24:57] | Slowly. | 杀光我们 |
[24:59] | Isn’t he already? | 难道现在不是这样吗 |
[25:01] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:04] | I’m going out there to make sure. | 我要出去确认一下 |
[25:08] | Put those away. | 把那些收起来 |
[26:05] | Theo? | 西奥 |
[26:13] | Theo? Emma? | 西奥 埃玛 |
[26:17] | Theo? | 西奥 |
[26:29] | Woah, hey. Hey, hey, hey. | 别 别 |
[26:30] | I’m no threat. I’m no threat. | 我没有恶意 我没有恶意 |
[26:33] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你没有 |
[26:39] | Oh, my God! Brendan? | 天呐 布兰登 |
[27:03] | Name. | 名字 |
[27:06] | I need names. | 给我名字 |
[27:14] | There’s no point in resisting. | 反抗没有意义 |
[27:16] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[27:22] | Easy! Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[27:24] | Now! | 快点 |
[27:34] | – You work for them? – They’re called the Red Brigade. | – 你们给他们干活 – 他们被称为红色兵团 |
[27:37] | They collect the blood, drive the trucks. | 他们收集血液 驾驶卡车 |
[27:39] | inform on humans. | 出卖人类 |
[27:41] | The vampires give the collaborators better treatment. | 吸血鬼给通敌者提供较好的待遇 |
[27:44] | They’re collaborators. | 他们是通敌者 |
[27:45] | Traitors. | 叛徒 |
[27:49] | Strip off the uniforms. | 脱掉制服 |
[27:51] | Now. | 马上 |
[27:53] | Wait, wait, wait. You really think that’s gonna work? | 等等 等等 你真的觉得那样有用吗 |
[27:56] | There’s only one way to find out. | 也只有一种方法能见分晓 |
[28:03] | The woman… | 那个女人 |
[28:05] | she can turn us human. | 她可以把我们变成人类 |
[28:07] | I’ve seen it. | 我见过 |
[28:09] | But there’s more. | 但不仅如此 |
[28:11] | Once human… | 一旦变成人类 |
[28:14] | we cannot be turned again. | 我们就不能再被转化了 |
[28:19] | You, maybe. | 你 也许可以 |
[28:22] | But can she turn us? | 但她能转化我们吗 |
[28:25] | One who has lived for so long? | 活了这么久的我们 |
[28:29] | You should know. | 你应该知道 |
[28:31] | You had her, and you let her get away. | 你抓到了她 又让她跑了 |
[28:34] | I had no choice. | 我当时别无选择 |
[28:36] | You knew where she went, | 你知道她的去向 |
[28:39] | but you failed to catch her. | 但你没抓到她 |
[28:43] | As did you… | 你也一样… |
[28:46] | in the city. | 在城里 |
[28:48] | But if we had worked together… | 如果当初我们合作… |
[28:50] | You had your chance but you would not follow my orders. | 你有过机会 但你不服从我 |
[28:56] | I created you, Julius. | 我创造了你 朱利叶斯 |
[29:00] | But ever since you have done nothing but disappoint me. | 但从那以后 你只会让我失望 |
[29:09] | You cast me out. | 你驱逐了我 |
[29:13] | – You gave me nothing. – You are nothing. | – 你什么都没给我 – 你一无是处 |
[29:20] | I was going to give you my sister. | 我本想把妹妹送给你 |
[29:22] | But you do not deserve her. | 但你配不上她 |
[29:29] | What will you do? | 你想怎么样 |
[29:31] | Kill me? | 杀了我 |
[29:32] | Replace me? | 取代我 |
[29:38] | If you want power, Julius, | 如果你想要权力 朱利叶斯 |
[29:41] | come and take it. | 那就过来拿 |
[30:01] | I could end it. | 我可以杀了你 |
[30:02] | Here. Now. | 此时此地 |
[30:06] | Then… do… it. | 那就…动手 |
[30:18] | It is not yet your time. | 时机未到 |
[30:23] | The elders still need us to find the answers. | 长辈们还需要我们寻找答案 |
[30:27] | To resurrect them. | 让他们起死回生 |
[30:29] | Restore them to their dominion, | 重新确立他们的统治地位 |
[30:32] | and allow them to live for a thousand lifetimes. | 让他们再活一千世 |
[30:36] | We cannot do this if we are divided. | 如果我们有分歧 就无法达成这个目标 |
[30:39] | The elders, they’re all gone. | 那些老家伙 他们都不在了 |
[30:43] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[30:47] | Restore my faith in you and I will show you the truth. | 重新赢回我的信任 我就告诉你真相 |
[31:00] | We’re seriously gonna do this? | 我们真要这样做 |
[31:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:07] | What if something goes wrong? | 有意外怎么办 |
[31:09] | – What if… – Hey, we can’t turn back now. | – 如果… – 嘿 我们不能回头了 |
[31:13] | We’ve come this far. | 都来到这了 |
[31:16] | There’s stuff I wanted to tell you. | 有些事我想对你说 |
[31:20] | Things I did, things I didn’t do. | 我做过的一些事 还有我没做到的事 |
[31:23] | – I’m sorry… – Don’t, don’t, don’t. | – 对不起… – 别这样 别 |
[31:26] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:28] | Regrets aren’t gonna help us right now, ok? | 现在后悔没什么用 |
[31:30] | We have to stay focused on what’s important. | 我们要专注于重要事务 |
[31:33] | Dylan. Sheema. | 迪伦 西玛 |
[31:35] | They might be in there and they’re counting on us. | 她们也许在里面 指望我们的救援 |
[31:38] | Right? | 是不是 |
[31:41] | Right. | 是 |
[31:43] | Let’s finish this. | 我们做个了断吧 |
[32:42] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪了 |
[32:44] | Night curfew. | 宵禁 |
[32:45] | Prisoners are confined in | 犯人们都被关在 |
[32:46] | barracks unless they’re on work detail or… | 营房 除了要劳作或… |
[32:49] | Getting fed on? | 被吸血… |
[32:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:53] | Alright, where do they keep the children? | 他们把小孩关在哪里 |
[32:55] | – On the far side. – Ok. | – 在最远那边 – 好的 |
[32:59] | Sheema’s on the other side. | 西玛在另一边 |
[33:00] | We gotta split up. | 我们要分头行动 |
[33:03] | Ok. | 好 |
[33:05] | Just stay out of the lights, ok? | 注意避开灯光 |
[33:07] | Be careful, and meet me back here as soon as you can. | 小心 尽快回这里和我汇合 |
[33:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:11] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[33:14] | I don’t think luck has anything to do with it anymore. | 运气现在没什么用了 |
[34:07] | It’s been hours. | 都好几个小时了 |
[34:08] | They’ll come looking for me. | 他们要来找我了 |
[34:10] | They…they will find me. | 他们…他们会找到我的 |
[34:12] | Has anyone ever told you you talk too much? | 有人说过你是话唠吗 |
[34:24] | Brendan, the hospital, that wasn’t my plan. | 布兰登 在医院那里 我也不想那样的 |
[34:27] | I didn’t want any blood spilled. | 我不想有人受伤 |
[34:29] | I… your friends… | 我… 你的朋友… |
[34:31] | We’re not having this conversation. | 我不想谈这事 |
[34:33] | Look, I know what it’s like to have a cause, to have a purpose. | 我知道有追求和目标是什么样的 |
[34:36] | The people that I’m…I’m traveling with, they could help you. | 那些和我…和我一起的人 他们能帮你 |
[34:41] | We…we could all work together. | 我们…我们可以合作 |
[34:43] | Brendan, you don’t have to kill me. | 布兰登 你没必要杀我 |
[34:46] | Who said anything about killing you? | 谁说要杀你 |
[34:53] | I found him down river from the dam. | 我在水坝下游那里找到他 |
[34:56] | My name is Taka. I need your help. | 我是塔卡 我需要你的说明 |
[35:01] | Where is this friend of yours? | 你那个朋友在哪里 |
[35:03] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[35:44] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[35:46] | Is someone there, help. | 有人吗 救命 |
[35:48] | Please, please. | 来人啊 |
[35:50] | Please, please help me. | 救救我 |
[36:04] | My God. | 我的天 |
[36:18] | Please help. | 请救我 |
[36:22] | Is…is someone there? | 有人吗 |
[36:26] | Help. | 救命 |
[37:09] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[37:16] | Why don’t you come here and find out? | 你过来就知道了 |
[37:23] | It’s been a long time since I carved up a live one. | 我好久没有肢解活人了 |
[39:00] | He let me live. | 他绕我一命 |
[39:04] | To earn back my place I must help him. | 为了赢回我的地位 我必须帮他 |
[39:08] | What shall we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[39:16] | No. | 不 |
[39:19] | No!!! | 不 |
[39:21] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[40:03] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事 没事 |
[40:06] | – I’m human. – What? | – 我是人类 – 什么 |
[40:09] | How? | 怎么会 |
[40:10] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找人 |
[40:11] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[40:13] | They’ll kill you. | 他们会杀你的 |
[40:14] | They’ll kill all of us. | 他们会杀死所有人 |
[40:15] | I’m looking for my little girl. Dylan. | 我在找我的女儿 迪伦 |
[40:17] | – Have you seen her? – No. No. | – 你看到她没 – 没有 |
[40:21] | Well, look at the picture. | 那么 看看照片 |
[40:22] | Please, she’s 10 years old. | 求你 她才十岁 |
[40:24] | Actually, she’d be 13 years old, brown hair. | 其实 她也许已经十三岁了 棕色头发 |
[40:27] | – You’re wasting your time. – I’m not. Please. | – 你在浪费时间 – 我没有 求你了 |
[40:29] | They don’t keep children here. | 他们不留小孩在这里 |
[40:32] | Only the old and the sick. | 只关押老人和病人 |
[40:34] | But this is a work camp. They bring everyone here. | 可这是个工厂 他们把所有人都抓来这里 |
[40:37] | No. | 不是 |
[40:38] | Only the ones they wanna bleed out. | 只抓能流血的人 |
[40:42] | This is a blood farm. | 这里是血场 |
[40:45] | It’s too late for all of us but you can still save yourself. | 我们已经没希望了 但你还可以自救 |
[40:50] | Go! Now! | 跑吧 赶紧 |
[41:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:11] | Come on, Mohamad. | 快来啊 默罕默德 |
[41:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:18] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 |
[41:26] | Mohamad. | 默罕默德 |
[41:27] | Mohamad, come on! | 默罕默德 快过来 |
[41:29] | Come on, we gotta get outta here. Come on! | 过来 我们要离开这里 过来 |
[41:43] | Excellent work, my son. | 干得好 孩子 |
[41:49] | Mohamad, wha… | 默罕默德 这… |
[41:51] | what the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[41:53] | I’m sorry, I had no choice. | 对不起 我别无选择 |
[41:59] | No choice? | 没选择 |
[42:05] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你已无能为力 |
[42:09] | Nowhere you can run. | 无处可逃 |
[42:14] | You will make a beautiful prize. | 你可是很棒的战利品 |
[42:39] | You look just like your mother. | 你长得和你妈妈一样 |