时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Help me up. | 帮帮我 |
[00:10] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[00:11] | She’s been poisoned. | 她被下了毒 |
[00:12] | You’re being integrated back into society. | 你们要重新融入社会了 |
[00:14] | Welcome to Denver. | 欢迎来到丹佛 |
[00:15] | I’m sorry Flesh… | 抱歉 弗莱什… |
[00:16] | Don’t tell me that! | 别这么叫我 |
[00:17] | I’m not your boy anymore. | 我不是你的手下了 |
[00:19] | My name’s Phil… Phil Fleischman. | 我叫菲尔… 菲尔·弗莱施曼 |
[00:21] | Have you had your first shot yet? | 你打了第一针吗 |
[00:22] | It’s a repellant for vampires. | 是防吸血鬼的 |
[00:24] | I… I’m looking for work, are you hiring? | 我… 我想找工作 你们在招人吗 |
[00:26] | I’m Frankie. Welcome aboard, Julius. | 我是弗兰基 欢迎加入 朱利叶斯 |
[00:28] | The city was overrun. Why were you guys still here? | 城市已经被占领了 你们还在这干嘛 |
[00:31] | Leave no man behind. | 不能抛下任何人 |
[00:32] | Back to back. Back to back! | 背靠背 背靠背 |
[01:10] | Who’s that? | 你是谁 |
[01:12] | It’s Patterson. | 我是帕特森 |
[01:13] | How long have I been out for? | 我晕过去多久了 |
[01:16] | Hard to say. | 很难说 |
[01:18] | Came to ’bout an hour ago. | 我一小时之前醒过来 |
[01:21] | No idea how long before that I was dark. | 不知道之前我晕过去多久了 |
[01:25] | Anybody else make it? | 还有人幸存吗 |
[01:27] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有了 |
[01:31] | What was that?! | 那是什么 |
[01:33] | Sh-sh-sh. Be quiet. | 安静 |
[01:37] | So much has changed during my slumber. | 我沉睡的时候发生了这么大变化 |
[01:42] | Soldiers seeking their death is not one of them. | 再也没有寻死的战士了 |
[01:46] | Imagine my surprise… | 想想我有多吃惊吧… |
[01:49] | waking to find the world belonging to vampires. | 醒来发现世界已经属于吸血鬼了 |
[01:56] | I must thank the Van Helsing for disturbing my sleep. | 我必须感谢凡妮莎海辛打扰了我的睡眠 |
[02:00] | You’ll get your chance, I promise you that. | 你一定有机会的 我保证 |
[02:05] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[02:08] | Vigor. | 精力旺盛 |
[02:10] | Strength. | 强壮 |
[02:13] | Handsome. | 英俊 |
[02:16] | Yes. | 很好 |
[02:18] | A fine specimen. | 很好的样品 |
[02:21] | Leave him alone. | 别动他 |
[02:22] | You might wanna think about a Tic Tac. | 你可能想用一个计时器 |
[02:26] | Stow it, private. | 收好吧 士兵 |
[02:29] | No! | 不 |
[02:33] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[02:37] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:56] | You Americans are delectable. | 你们美国人真可口 |
[03:00] | You’re gonna die for that. | 你会为此付出性命 |
[03:01] | Will you strike me down? | 你要把我打倒吗 |
[03:04] | Not me, I know someone who’s up to the task. | 不是我 我知道有个人能做到 |
[03:08] | The great vampire slayer? | 那个伟大的吸血鬼杀手吗 |
[03:11] | Let him come. | 让他来 |
[03:14] | She’ll kill you first. | 她会先杀了你 |
[03:17] | I was going to feed you to my Gonsei. | 我本来准备把你喂我的僵尸 |
[03:23] | Instead, I will turn you | 不过 我会转化你 |
[03:28] | watch you kill the Van Helsing in my command. | 看着你在我的命令下杀掉凡妮莎海辛 |
[03:31] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:33] | Let’s get this party started. | 让好戏开始吧 |
[03:36] | Have at ‘er. | 来吧 |
[03:44] | Hah! How’d that work out for you? | 哈 这个怎么样 |
[03:49] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[03:50] | I can’t be turned. | 我不能被转化 |
[03:52] | She made sure of that. | 她确认过这一点 |
[03:54] | And you can’t feed me to your little fly monkeys, either, so… | 你也不能把我喂给你的小飞猴什么的 所以… |
[03:58] | I guess you’re just gonna have to kill me. | 我想你只能杀了我 |
[04:00] | Yes! | 没错 |
[04:02] | But first, I’m going to use you. | 不过首先 我要利用你 |
[04:31] | Have a good night there, ladies. | 晚安 女士们 |
[04:33] | Good night, you big ol’ yeti! | 晚安 大块头 |
[04:35] | Yeti… I love it, yeti! | 块头… 我喜欢 块头 |
[04:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[04:38] | Just be safe, you two. | 注意安全 你们两 |
[04:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[04:42] | Alright… here’s the last of it. | 好了… 最后一桌 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna go clean up. | 我要打扫了 |
[04:44] | What’s the rush? | 着什么急 |
[04:46] | You got somewhere to be? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[04:47] | No, it’s just when a man gets a job, | 不 只是一个男人有了工作 |
[04:49] | he’s supposed to work. | 就应该好好工作 |
[04:51] | Ain’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah, I guess I’m just not used to bar grunts being | 我只是不习惯一个收拾酒吧的 |
[04:55] | so eager to do shit work. | 这么积极工作 |
[04:57] | I ain’t no grunt. | 我不是什么收拾酒吧的 |
[05:00] | Hey, I meant nothin’ by it. | 嘿 我没别的意思 |
[05:05] | What about him? | 他怎么办呢 |
[05:07] | You wanna toss him or should I? | 你想把他扔出去吗还是我来 |
[05:10] | That’s Marv, and that’s his harmless stage. | 那是马夫 他现在是无害阶段 |
[05:12] | Let’s just let him sleep until we’re ready to turn the key. | 就让他睡到我们要锁门的时候 |
[05:14] | Wait, you don’t think I can take care of him? | 等下 你觉得我处理不了他吗 |
[05:18] | I think you can take just about anything you want. | 我觉得你想处理什么都行 |
[05:31] | Mmm. Sorry, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[05:41] | Ph… | 菲… |
[05:42] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[05:44] | – Are you okay? – Just lookin’ for a drink. | – 你还好吗 – 就是想喝一杯 |
[05:47] | Sorry, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[05:48] | I just got this job and… | 我刚得到这份工作… |
[05:49] | You gonna deny me a drink now? | 现在就不让我喝了吗 |
[06:06] | Okay, what’s your poison? | 好吧 想喝什么 |
[06:08] | You want the good hooch or do you want that bathtub hooch? | 想来烈酒还是一般的 |
[06:12] | Bourbon. | 波旁威士忌 |
[06:34] | Another. | 再来一杯 |
[06:35] | Phil… | 菲尔… |
[06:36] | Another. | 再来一杯 |
[06:51] | – Another… – No, no. | -再来一杯… – 不 不 |
[06:52] | You’ve have enough, okay… | 你喝太多了 够了… |
[06:53] | This isn’t subterranean brood here. | 这里不是地下窝点 |
[06:55] | You don’t get to tell me what to do anymore. | 我不用听你的 |
[07:04] | Maybe he doesn’t, but I do. | 也许不用听他的 但是得听我的 |
[07:08] | As long as you’re in my place, I’m the law. | 只要你在我的地盘 我就是规矩 |
[07:12] | It’s okay, Frankie. | 没关系 弗兰基 |
[07:14] | Phil’s an old pal. | 菲尔是个老朋友 |
[07:17] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[07:18] | Drink up, pay, and I wanna see some tail lights. | 喝光 付钱 请你走人 |
[07:22] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[07:30] | He may be your friend, but he’s still gotta pay. | 他虽然是你的朋友 也要付钱 |
[07:33] | I got it. | 我来付 |
[07:36] | I owe him. | 我欠他的 |
[07:38] | Owe him for what? | 欠他什么 |
[07:41] | Everything. | 一切 |
[07:45] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[07:48] | Get off! | 放开 |
[07:49] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[07:56] | Tree line. Aim for the stairs. | 有树木线 小心台阶 |
[08:01] | You’re… you’re actually a very coordinated, | 你… 你其实是一个非常协调的 |
[08:03] | excellent dancer. | 优秀的舞者 |
[08:04] | – I… I am… – You just can’t walk. | – 我… 我是… – 你只是不会走路了 |
[08:06] | Right. | 对 |
[08:07] | This… this thing is very coordinated. | 这… 这非常协调 |
[08:10] | Oh, that’s disturbing. | 真讨厌 |
[08:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:14] | Oh… oh, wow. | 哇 |
[08:18] | Am I just drunk, or are these stars | 是我喝醉了 还是这些星星 |
[08:22] | the most beautiful things you’ve ever seen in your life? | 是我这一生中看到最美的东西 |
[08:27] | Leave it up the Apocalypse | 不管世界末日 |
[08:28] | to appreciate the little things, huh? | 欣赏细节的美 是吗 |
[08:33] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:35] | You look really beautiful tonight. | 你今晚很美 |
[08:38] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[08:41] | Oh, shit! | 天啊 |
[09:04] | Get off!!! | 走开 |
[09:06] | You’re okay, you’re okay! | 你没事 你没事 |
[09:08] | Are you okay… are you okay? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[09:10] | – I think so. – Are you bit? | – 应该没事 – 你被咬了吗 |
[09:12] | No, no, I’m not! | 不 不 没有 |
[09:15] | It’s the shots. | 是预防针 |
[09:16] | They work! | 起作用了 |
[09:18] | They really work. | 真的管用 |
[09:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:29] | And then… and then she just, | 然后… 然后她就 |
[09:32] | like, stickes it right into his head. | 刺进了他的脑子 |
[09:34] | Ah, she’s amazing. | 她太棒了 |
[09:36] | I’m trying to count here! | 我正在数数呢 |
[09:38] | So what’d you get up to? Huh? | 你做什么了呢 |
[09:40] | What does Jared do for fun? | 杰瑞德做什么寻开心呢 |
[09:43] | Can we just finish this?! | 我们能不能弄完这个 |
[09:46] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[09:47] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[09:50] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[09:52] | Jared, what’s the matter with you? | 杰瑞德 你怎么了 |
[09:55] | Jared? | 杰瑞德 |
[10:37] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[10:38] | He just attacked me! | 他刚刚攻击了我 |
[10:40] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[10:41] | He just… | 他刚刚… |
[10:44] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[10:45] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[10:54] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[10:56] | Vanessa, check this out! | 凡妮莎 看这个 |
[11:00] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[11:02] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[11:06] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[11:11] | An invitation. | 邀请信 |
[11:13] | No-no-no-no-no-no. | 不 不 不 |
[11:14] | Vanessa, where you gonna go?! | 凡妮莎 你要去哪 |
[11:17] | Don’t try to stop me, Dre. | 不要拦我 德雷 |
[11:19] | Look, I know you wanna save your sister and your friend. | 我知道你想救你的妹妹和朋友 |
[11:22] | I get that, all of it, but going out there | 我都明白 可是出去 |
[11:24] | is only gonna get you killed. | 只能被杀 |
[11:26] | I have a better chance of finding Axel out there | 我出去找阿克塞尔 |
[11:29] | than sitting on my ass in here. | 也比坐在这里强 |
[11:31] | You don’t even know where to look. | 你都不知道去哪里找 |
[11:34] | Please, take care of my sister. | 请你照顾好我的妹妹 |
[11:38] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[11:39] | Okay, good luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[11:44] | Godspeed. | 一路平安 |
[12:34] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[12:42] | Wasn’t she great? | 她很棒吧 |
[12:43] | Give her another round of applause. | 再给她一些掌声吧 |
[12:47] | One more. | 再来一杯 |
[12:49] | Said that five ‘one more’s’ ago. | 已经来了五杯了 |
[12:51] | …I think we are the only bar in Denver | …我们应该是丹佛唯一一家 |
[12:53] | that has open mic night during the day. | 白天有开麦之夜的酒吧了 |
[12:56] | In fact, I think we’re the only bar in Denver. | 事实上 我们是丹佛唯一一家酒吧 |
[12:59] | Next up, we have the comedy stylings of Count Laughula? | 接下来 我们请拉武拉伯爵的喜剧 |
[13:05] | Let ’em hear it! | 欢迎他的表演 |
[13:17] | Thank you, thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[13:20] | You people just don’t know hard it is to be a vampire. | 你们不知道做吸血鬼有多难 |
[13:27] | Denver is the worst. | 丹佛最差劲了 |
[13:29] | We can’t go out in the daytime. | 我们白天不能出门 |
[13:32] | Have you ever tried to catch your food at night? | 你们有晚上出去找过食物吗 |
[13:35] | It sucks! | 糟糕透了 |
[13:39] | You suck, buddy. | 你逊毙了 伙计 |
[13:42] | Yes, yes, I do. | 是的 是的 |
[13:45] | If you’re not careful, I’ll suck you! | 我会趁你不注意吸干你 |
[13:48] | No, I… I mean his blood. | 不 我… 我是说吸他的血 |
[13:51] | Not… about to suck your blood. | 而不是… 吸干你的血 |
[13:54] | – Yeah, sure, buddy. – Anyway, joke two. | – 当然了 伙计 – 好吧 第二个笑话 |
[13:59] | I’m telling you it’s hard out here for a vampire. | 现在吸血鬼的生存很艰难 |
[14:05] | I try to get a tan for the ladies, | 我想要为泡妞而晒黑一些 |
[14:07] | but they only come running | 但是她们过来的原因 |
[14:09] | because they think they smell fried chicken! | 却是因为闻到了炸鸡的味道 |
[14:11] | Boom! Ha-ha-ha-ha! | 隆隆 哈哈哈 |
[14:13] | What do you know about being one of them! | 你知道做一个吸血鬼是什么感觉嘛 |
[14:14] | I’m Count Laughula! | 我可是拉武拉伯爵 |
[14:17] | You’re a hack! Playing dress-up. | 你不过是个变装的小丑 |
[14:19] | – Hey, look pal, I’m just trying to… – Trying to what? | – 好吧 伙计 我只是想… – 想干什么 |
[14:23] | Trying to what? Feeders aren’t funny. | 想干什么 做吸血鬼一点也不有趣 |
[14:26] | You wanna know what it’s like being one of them? | 你想知道做吸血鬼是什么感觉吗 |
[14:28] | – Phil… – I used to… | – 菲尔… – 我曾经… |
[14:29] | He… hey-hey! They wanna know, they wanna know! | 别管我 他们想知道 |
[14:31] | Yeah, we do! | 是的 |
[14:32] | Feeders aren’t funny, | 做吸血鬼可不是开玩笑的 |
[14:34] | and I should know because I used to be one… | 我知道是因为我曾经就是一个吸血鬼… |
[14:36] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:38] | Well, uh, I don’t recall seeing you hanging around! | 我可不记得有见你倒挂着 |
[14:42] | Boom-boom! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! | 隆隆 哈哈哈 |
[14:44] | You wanna know what it feels like? | 你想知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[14:48] | The first thing is the hunger… | 首先突如其来的就是饥饿感… |
[14:50] | that’s the first thing that you feel. | 那才是你最开始的感觉 |
[14:53] | It’s intense. | 异常强烈 |
[14:55] | It’s intense and it’s so painful, | 又强烈又痛苦 |
[14:58] | and it fuels your anger and your hatred, | 使你充满愤怒和憎恨 |
[15:01] | it’s relentless and no matter how much you feed, | 不管你吸多少血 |
[15:05] | you want more, and you’ll do anything… | 你只会想要更多 而你愿意为之做… |
[15:09] | anything! | 任何事 |
[15:11] | I did unspeakable things. | 我曾做过难以启齿之事 |
[15:16] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[15:20] | You wanna know? You really wanna know? | 你想知道吗 真想知道吗 |
[15:28] | I fed on my own children. | 我吸了我自己孩子的血 |
[15:30] | So how’d they taste? | 他们是什么味道 |
[15:35] | How’d they taste? | 什么味道 |
[15:37] | you, that’s how they tasted. | 跟你一样的味道 |
[15:42] | And then I forced their mother, my wife, to watch. | 我还逼他们的妈妈 也就是我妻子 眼睁睁的看着 |
[15:47] | And then I just left her there, I didn’t kill her, | 然后我就把她留在了那里 并未杀死她 |
[15:49] | I didn’t turn her, I got off on her pain, suffering. | 也没有转化她 我就这样离开了 留下她独自痛苦和煎熬 |
[15:59] | And then, I went off to feed. | 然后我就继续去觅食了 |
[16:09] | And I didn’t feel a thing. | 我毫无感觉 |
[16:16] | Not a thing. | 一点感觉也没有 |
[16:18] | Now they’re gone. | 现在他们已经不在了 |
[16:20] | There’s nothin’ I can do. | 我什么也做不了 |
[16:25] | Well, maybe there is something I can do about it. | 或许还有一件事我可以做 |
[16:28] | So do it already. | 那就去做啊 |
[16:43] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[16:44] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[17:05] | What’s he doin’? | 他在动吗 |
[17:28] | Now that’s funny! | 这才叫有趣 |
[18:08] | Oh, it’s just you! | 怎么是你 |
[18:10] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[18:11] | Oh, I’m sorry, that’s not what I meant, Jolene. | 抱歉 我不是这个意思 茱莲妮 |
[18:13] | I’m just feeling a little frustrated right now, you know? | 我只是有些沮丧 |
[18:16] | Like, haven’t been able to get anywhere with this blood | 因为斯嘉丽给我的血样毫无进展 |
[18:19] | that Scarlett gave me and the truth is, | 事实上 |
[18:21] | I don’t know what I’m looking for… | 我都不知道我要找的是什么 |
[18:22] | No-no-no, I’m sorry, no, clearly you’re too busy, right, | 是 是 是 我很抱歉 显然你在忙 |
[18:27] | and I wasn’t just attacked again, | 而我也没有再次被袭击 |
[18:29] | but, you know, forget about it… | 算了 就这样吧 |
[18:30] | Attacked again? Hey! | 又被袭击了 |
[18:32] | No, it’s just… alright, don’t worry about it, it’s alright. | 不 只是… 别担心 没事 |
[18:34] | Hey, Jolene, what’s going on… | 茱莲妮 发生什么了 |
[18:36] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[18:37] | What the… was that?! | 你怎么回事 |
[18:40] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:43] | – I’m sorry, Sarah… – No! No. | – 对不起 莎拉… – 算了 |
[18:45] | I don’t know, that wasn’t me. | 我也不知道怎么了 刚刚那不是我 |
[18:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:58] | The hell was that? | 什么情况 |
[19:04] | Let me guess… two more? | 让我猜猜… 再来两杯吗 |
[19:10] | How’s your friend? | 你朋友怎么样了 |
[19:13] | He’s good. | 挺好的 |
[19:14] | Just went home to sleep it off. | 回家睡觉了 |
[19:17] | That was quite a performance he gave. | 刚才的表演真吓人 |
[19:20] | Yeah, he’s unpredictable, I guess. | 是呀 他总是那么出人意料 |
[19:23] | He’s been through a rough time. | 他经历了一段艰难的时期 |
[19:25] | I mean, haven’t we all? | 我们谁不是呢 |
[19:28] | It’s his way of dealing with it… | 那是他应对的方式… |
[19:30] | acting out what it would be like to be one of’ em. | 表演作为他们的一员是如何生活的 |
[19:33] | Vampire, I mean. | 我是说吸血鬼 |
[19:36] | Right, so, that bullet hole in the wall over there, | 是吗 那墙上的弹坑 |
[19:38] | that’s just part of the act? | 也是表演的一部分吗 |
[19:42] | I mean, that must’ve been there before. | 我想那一定是以前留下的 |
[19:45] | I mean, like you said, back in the day, | 你说过的 以前 |
[19:46] | it was pretty crazy here. | 这里也是个疯狂的地方 |
[19:50] | So is it true? What he said? | 那他说的那些是真的吗 |
[19:54] | The part about havin’ a family? | 有家人的那段 |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:00] | He had a family. | 他确实有过家庭 |
[20:04] | Oh, well if any of them are still alive, | 要是他们之中还有人活着的话 |
[20:06] | they might be on the registry. | 可能会在登记簿上有记录 |
[20:10] | What registry? | 什么登记簿 |
[20:31] | I know you’re there, Barry. | 我知道是你 巴里 |
[20:35] | How’d you know? | 你怎么发现的 |
[20:37] | You’re about as stealthy as a Clydesdale. | 你鬼鬼祟祟的跟了我很久了 |
[20:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[20:42] | I wanna help… help save your friend. | 我想帮你救你的朋友 |
[20:45] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[20:46] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[20:49] | Yeah, I know, Barry, okay, and I appreciate that, | 我知道 巴里 我也很感谢你 |
[20:51] | but it’s gonna take more than bravery | 但是想要活着回来 |
[20:53] | and that pipe to make it outta this alive. | 光靠勇敢和那根水管是不够的 |
[20:57] | What’s over in that direction? | 那个方向是哪里 |
[21:00] | That’s Chinatown. | 唐人街 |
[21:01] | You shouldn’t go there. | 你不该去那里的 |
[21:03] | Yeah, I hear that a lot. | 是呀 这话听得我耳朵都出茧了 |
[21:05] | I saw you lick that blood. | 我看到你舔了那块挂饰上的血 |
[21:07] | Is that how you do it? How you find’ em? | 那就是你找到他们的方式吗 |
[21:10] | Yeah, it’s how I focus. | 是的 那是我集中注意力的方式 |
[21:12] | Makes me strong. | 能让我更强大 |
[21:15] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[21:17] | Barry, no! | 巴里 不要 |
[21:21] | Here, to help beat that thing! | 来吧 让我帮你打败那家伙 |
[21:24] | Barry, you need to go. | 巴里 你快走 |
[21:26] | What you mean? | 为什么 |
[21:28] | Barry, you need to get the **** out of here | 巴里 快他妈离开这里 |
[21:30] | or I’m gonna kill you! | 不然我会杀了你的 |
[21:33] | Go! | 快走 |
[21:37] | Just wanted to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[21:38] | Just wanted to help. | 只想帮忙而已 |
[22:07] | Per your request, one repellant shot. | 按你要求的 一支免疫针 |
[22:09] | Great, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:11] | What do you need that for anyway? | 你要这个做什么 |
[22:48] | Date is… | 日期是… |
[22:53] | I dunno! | 我忘了 |
[22:54] | Uh, time is 3:42 pm. | 时间是下午三点四十二分 |
[22:58] | Test subject A has been given an elevated dose | 实验对像A高剂量注射 |
[23:01] | in hope of speeding up, uh, incubation time. | 期望看到它在培育期间迅速出现症状 |
[23:04] | Test subject B has been given no dose | 实验对像B未注射 |
[23:08] | and will act as our control. | 作为对照 |
[23:44] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[23:53] | It’s the shots. | 是免疫针 |
[23:54] | Jesus Christ, what are you doing! | 天呐 你在干吗 |
[23:56] | It’s the shots, Jo! | 是免疫针 |
[23:57] | They’re what’s causing these violent outbursts. | 就是它们导致的暴力行为 |
[23:59] | It’s why you nearly bit my head off. | 这是你差点咬断我脖子的原因 |
[24:00] | It’s the shots! | 是免疫针 |
[24:01] | But that’s… what… are you sure? | 但是那… 你确定吗 |
[24:05] | Oh, yeah… I’m 100 percent sure. | 是的 百分百确定 |
[24:07] | Then we have to tell someone. | 那我们得告诉大家 |
[24:09] | No… we have to tell everyone. | 不… 我们要告诉所有人 |
[24:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:18] | Oh, hey there! | 你好呀 |
[24:19] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[24:20] | Yeah, I’m looking for your population registry, | 我想想看看你的人口登记簿 |
[24:23] | I was told I might be able to find someone. | 有人告诉我那上面或许能找到某个人 |
[24:25] | Well, if they pass through Denver, | 要是他们经过丹佛 |
[24:28] | they’d be on it. | 就会在上面的 |
[24:30] | Wow, so, the names of all the people that survived the rising… | 那么所有在反叛后存活下来的人 |
[24:35] | – they’re in here? – You bet. | – 都会登记在册吗 – 当然 |
[24:38] | Great! | 太好了 |
[24:42] | You lookin’ for anyone special? | 在找什么特别的人吗 |
[24:46] | Uh, yeah, a friend’s wife. | 是的 一个朋友的妻子 |
[24:49] | Ooh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[24:52] | Friend no longer in the picture, you always had a thing for her, | 你的朋友不在了 而你一直就对她有感觉 |
[24:55] | now you see your chance. | 现在你的机会来了 |
[24:57] | What? | 什么 |
[24:59] | No! No! | 不是 |
[25:01] | No? | 不是吗 |
[25:03] | Well, fill your boots. | 请自便吧 |
[25:15] | – Damnit! – No luck? | – 该死 – 找不到吗 |
[25:17] | No. | 是的 |
[25:19] | Thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢你 |
[25:20] | Don’t wanna check the other volumes? | 不查查其它册吗 |
[25:23] | There’s other volumes? | 还有其它册吗 |
[25:32] | The lapse time post injection was less than a minute. | 注射后起效时间还不到一分钟 |
[25:35] | What was the dosage? | 剂量是多少 |
[25:36] | Ten times the regulated amount, give or take, | 常规剂量的十倍左右 |
[25:39] | but depending on a person’s tolerance, | 但还要取决于每个人的承受能力 |
[25:40] | there’s no say what a safe dosage is | 无法确定安全的剂量是多少 |
[25:42] | or if there even is one. | 或者根本就没有安全剂量一说 |
[25:43] | It has to be the cause of these violent outbursts. | 这一定是造成暴力行为多发的原因 |
[25:46] | This is not news. | 这又不是新闻了 |
[25:48] | Of course there are side effects, | 当然会有副作用 |
[25:49] | but the fact is, the shots work, which means people feel safe. | 但事实是这个免疫针是有效的 这使得人们有安全感 |
[25:53] | And when people feel safe, they stay calm, happy. | 当人们有安全感了 他们才会保持冷静 幸福生活 |
[25:57] | Wait, you’re saying you knew? | 等等 你是说你知道 |
[25:58] | This whole time? | 一直都知道吗 |
[25:59] | No one is saying what we have here is perfect, | 没人说过这针是完美的 |
[26:01] | but it’s a lot better than outside these walls. | 但总比高墙之外要好的多了 |
[26:03] | People need to know! | 人们有权知道 |
[26:05] | Do they? | 是吗 |
[26:07] | What about the day walkers? | 那么那些白夜吸血鬼呢 |
[26:08] | We don’t know if it’ll work on them. | 我们不知道这针是否对他们有效 |
[26:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:13] | You guys don’t even know. | 你们还不知道吧 |
[26:16] | There’s a mutation and it allows a vampire to walk | 有一个突变能让吸血鬼 |
[26:19] | in direct sunlight just like us and it’s spreading! | 和我们一样在日光下行走 |
[26:21] | That’s preposterous. | 太荒谬了 |
[26:22] | They’re real! | 千真万确 |
[26:24] | And they’re even harder to kill. | 而且他们更难被杀死 |
[26:25] | I don’t have time for these wild stories… | 我没时间听你们讲什么疯狂的故事… |
[26:27] | Hey! We are telling you the truth! | 我们在告诉你事实 |
[26:30] | And if you think these walls or your bloody shots | 要是你觉得这些城墙或是你那该死的免疫针 |
[26:32] | that are gonna protect you, you’re an ****ing idiot. | 能够保护你 那你就是个彻头彻尾的傻子 |
[27:08] | Honey, is that you? | 亲爱的 是你吗 |
[27:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[27:34] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:35] | Don’t jump! | 别跳 |
[27:41] | Get down from there! | 快从那里下去 |
[27:43] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[27:44] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[27:53] | Hey, you’ll be okay, okay!? | 你会没事的 好吗 |
[27:56] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[27:58] | Just stay there. | 待在那里 |
[27:59] | Oh, jeez, I don’t know what to do! | 天呐 我不知道该怎么办 |
[28:02] | Just hold on! | 坚持住 |
[28:03] | Someone will come and help you! | 会有人来帮你的 |
[28:05] | Just take a step back, man! | 快退回去吧 老兄 |
[28:11] | Phil… | 菲尔… |
[28:13] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[28:19] | Help is on its way! | 援救就快来了 |
[28:30] | Don’t do it! | 别跳 |
[28:33] | Phil?! Phil! | 菲尔 菲尔 |
[28:35] | Phil, Phil don’t! | 菲尔 菲尔别跳 |
[28:38] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[28:40] | I have to. | 我别无选择 |
[28:42] | I found her, Phil. | 我找到她了 菲尔 |
[28:44] | I found your wife. | 我找到你的妻子了 |
[28:45] | She’s here. In Denver. | 她就在这里 在丹佛 |
[28:48] | You’re lying! | 你撒谎 |
[28:50] | No! | 不 |
[28:51] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[28:52] | I swear to God and I can take you to her. | 我向上帝发誓 我带你去见她 |
[28:56] | Now just get off the ledge. | 现在快从平台上下来 |
[29:00] | She wouldn’t wanna see me, not… not after what I’ve done. | 我干了那些事… 她不会想见我的 |
[29:03] | No, you don’t know that. | 你也说不准啊 |
[29:04] | It’s too late for me. | 太迟了 |
[29:08] | – I have nothing left. – Hey, hey! | – 我已经一无所有了 – 嘿嘿 |
[29:10] | Phil, look at me. | 菲尔 看着我 |
[29:13] | Look at me, Phil. | 看着我 菲尔 |
[29:16] | It’s not too late. | 还不算太迟 |
[29:20] | You’re a good man with a good heart. | 你是心地善良的好人 |
[29:25] | And you need to live. | 你得活下来 |
[29:28] | Live for Lucky. | 为了幸运活着 |
[29:32] | Live for your kids. | 为了你的孩子活着 |
[29:35] | Live for your wife. | 为了你的妻子活着 |
[29:41] | Please, Phil. | 求你了 菲尔 |
[29:43] | Let me take you to them. | 让我带你去见她们 |
[29:45] | I… need to take you to them. | 我… 一定得带你去见她们 |
[29:56] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[29:57] | No! | 不 |
[30:02] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[30:05] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[30:13] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[30:45] | Axel. | 阿克塞尔 |
[30:50] | Don’t worry, I’m here. | 别担心 我在这儿 |
[30:54] | Hide in the dark all you want, it won’t help you. | 想藏就藏在黑暗里吧 不过也没什么用 |
[31:08] | Finally. | 终于现身了 |
[31:11] | The Van Helsing. | 凡海辛 |
[31:14] | I’m here for him, that ring, and your head. | 我来带走他 那个戒指 和你的命 |
[31:22] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[31:25] | You have a thing that does not belong to you. | 你有一样不属于你的东西 |
[31:28] | You are not worthy of an elder’s totem. | 你不配拥有长老的图腾 |
[31:32] | I will take it from your corpse | 我要从你的尸体上拿下它 |
[31:33] | and be that much closer to releasing the dark one. | 那将离释放暗黑者又近了一步 |
[31:37] | Or how about I just take your head? | 那换我砍你的脑袋怎么样 |
[31:51] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[33:59] | The dark one will be free. | 暗黑者将重获自由 |
[34:03] | Where do you think you’re going, you ugly bitch? | 你想去哪里 贱人 |
[34:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:16] | Thanks to you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:18] | I’ve gotta get the ring. | 我去拿戒指 |
[34:21] | There you are. | 找到了 |
[34:25] | And I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[34:30] | Lost these? | 这个丢了吧 |
[34:32] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[34:33] | Two down. | 拿下了两个 |
[34:37] | Two to go, unfortunately. | 很不幸 还有两个 |
[34:40] | Where’s Scarlett? | 斯嘉丽在哪儿 |
[34:44] | Vanessa, where’s Scarlett? | 凡妮莎 斯嘉丽呢 |
[34:50] | – Where is she? – Right here! | – 她在哪儿 – 那边 |
[34:51] | – Where is she? – Right here! | – 她在哪儿 – 那边 |
[34:53] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[34:54] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[34:58] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[35:01] | – Let’s get her up. – I feel a pulse. | – 扶她起来 – 还有脉搏 |
[35:02] | Ok, ok. | 好的 |
[35:07] | – Alright come on. – What is that? | – 好了挺住 – 那是什么 |
[35:09] | The B’ah’s blood. | 巴的血 |
[35:10] | It should counteract the poison. | 它应该能消解毒性 |
[35:13] | Hey, open up, open up, open up. | 张嘴 张嘴 张嘴 |
[35:15] | Come on. | 喝吧 |
[35:21] | Alright take it down, take it down, | 好了 喝下去 喝下去 |
[35:23] | you got it, you got it. | 没事的 没事的 |
[35:27] | That’s a girl. | 真是乖孩子 |
[35:29] | Come on, Scarlett. | 加油 斯嘉丽 |
[35:31] | You’re my baddest little ninja, come on. | 你可是我最厉害的忍者姑娘 |
[35:37] | Come on, Scarlett. | 加油 斯嘉丽 |
[35:39] | You’re my baddest little ninja. | 你可是我最厉害的忍者姑娘 |
[35:57] | Hey, army man. | 嗨 大兵 |
[36:01] | Marine. | 是水兵 |
[36:04] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[36:19] | You’re an asshole. | 你真是混蛋 |
[36:28] | Those people are unbelievable. | 这群人太难以置信了 |
[36:30] | They can’t muzzle us like that. | 他们不能就这样让我们闭嘴 |
[36:32] | Wait, let’s not start creating panic | 等等 没有彻底搞清楚一切之前 |
[36:33] | – until we think things through. – People could die. | – 我们不能制造恐慌 – 人们会死的 |
[36:36] | Maybe they already have. | 也许已经有人死了 |
[36:37] | And people’s lives are being saved, | 它救了人们的命 |
[36:38] | – yours included. – I don’t care what they say. | – 包括你的 – 我不在乎他们怎么说 |
[36:40] | I’m not taking anymore of those shots. | 我再也不注射了 |
[36:41] | Okay, okay, agreed. | 好的 好的 同意 |
[36:52] | This is all that’s left? | 就剩这些了吗 |
[36:54] | Yeah, the B’Ah pretty much wiped out the whole town. | 是的 巴几乎摧毁了整座城市 |
[36:58] | We should be safe now, you guys made sure of that. | 我们现在应该安全了吧 你们都查过了 |
[37:00] | I mean, there’s probably still some vampires around, | 周边可能还有一些吸血鬼 |
[37:03] | but the queen bee is dead. | 但是首领已经死了 |
[37:04] | You should be able to reclaim your city. | 你们应该能收回你们的城市了 |
[37:05] | Ah, they can’t stay here, there’s no resources, | 他们不能待在这里 这里没有资源 |
[37:08] | there’s no security. | 也没有安全保障 |
[37:10] | What about the military? | 那军方呢 |
[37:11] | Won’t they send more troops? | 他们不会派更多的军队来吗 |
[37:14] | Make this a safe zone again? | 让这里再变成安全区 |
[37:15] | Can’t bank on it. | 不能指望了 |
[37:17] | They’re wiped out as well from what I’ve heard. | 据我所知 他们也被打得七零八落了 |
[37:19] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[37:20] | Denver. | 丹佛 |
[37:22] | Supposed to be a safe zone. | 那里应该是安全区 |
[37:24] | We sent some of our own people there already. | 我们已经送了一些自己人去那里 |
[37:27] | It’s the only option. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[37:28] | We’ll never make it on our own. | 仅凭我们到不了那里 |
[37:30] | Yeah, you will. | 你会到的 |
[37:32] | ‘Cause I’m gonna take you there. | 因为我会带你去 |
[37:34] | Axel? | 阿克塞尔 |
[37:36] | You’re not leaving. | 你不能走 |
[37:40] | Listen to me, I have to. | 听我说 我必须走 |
[37:42] | These people aren’t gonna make it there without me. | 没有我 这群人到不了那里 |
[37:46] | I owe them my life, and yours. | 我们俩都欠他们一条命 |
[37:49] | Please, don’t do this. | 求你 别这样 |
[37:51] | Look, Scarlett you and Vanessa don’t need me, | 听着 斯嘉丽 你和凡妮莎并不需要我 |
[37:54] | not for what you’re doing. | 你们所做的事并不需要我 |
[37:56] | I need you! | 我需要你 |
[37:58] | I do, I need you! | 我真的 需要你 |
[38:00] | Not like these people. | 但并不像这群人 |
[38:03] | Promise me somethin’, alright? | 答应我一件事 好吗 |
[38:06] | Promise me? | 答应我 |
[38:08] | What? | 什么 |
[38:10] | No matter what happens, | 不论发生了什么 |
[38:11] | no matter how sideways shit gets, | 不论出了什么岔子 |
[38:13] | you meet me in that place we talked about. | 我们都要在说好的地方相见 |
[38:18] | ‘Cause I’ll be sittin’ | 因为我会坐在那里 |
[38:19] | there waiting to look at your face every day. | 等待着每天都能见到你的那一刻 |
[38:24] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[38:27] | Alright. | 好的 |
[38:34] | Somethin’ to remember me by? | 给你留个念想 |
[38:40] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[38:43] | Something to remember me by. | 也给你留个念想 |
[38:47] | You’re really not like the other girls, are you? | 你真的和别的女孩不同 是不是 |
[38:55] | Alright, everybody. | 好了 大伙 |
[38:56] | Listen up, we leave at dawn. | 听着 我们在黎明出发 |
[38:58] | I want you to go out in scavenging groups | 我需要你们以搜寻队的模式外出 |
[39:00] | no less than three. | 每队不少于三个人 |
[39:01] | Gather whatever supplies you might need… | 收集你们可能需要的任何东西… |
[39:03] | food, water, weapons, whatever. | 食物 水 武器 任何东西 |
[39:05] | Watch your backs out there. | 提防四周 |
[39:07] | The city’s still infested. | 城市里仍有吸血鬼出没 |
[39:11] | You heard the man, get movin’! | 你们都听见了 行动吧 |
[39:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:19] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[39:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:32] | So is this it? | 就这样了吗 |
[39:35] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[39:37] | It looks like it. | 似乎就这样了 |
[39:39] | Well, you said it, sleeping beauty. | 睡美人 你说过 |
[39:42] | I’ve been lookin’ after you long enough. | 我已经照顾你足够久了 |
[39:46] | Alright, I’ll miss you. | 好吧 我会想你的 |
[39:51] | Take care of yourself. Be safe. | 自己保重 注意安全 |
[39:56] | Bring her back in one piece. | 把她安然无恙带回来 |
[40:00] | Yeah, not a scratch. | 好 一根汗毛都不少 |
[40:23] | Ah, come on. Hold on a second. | 好吧 等一下 |
[40:28] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[40:41] | Big finale, huh? | 来个大结局 是吧 |
[40:43] | Kinda had to. | 一定要这样 |
[40:44] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你这样做 |
[40:52] | See you. | 再见 |
[40:59] | I promise you’ll see him again. | 我保证你会再见到他的 |
[41:00] | I’m gonna hold you to that. | 我可记下了 |
[41:21] | Goodness, girl. | 天呐 宝贝 |
[41:24] | You’re huge. | 你可真大 |
[41:28] | The old love of my life’s name was Wanda. | 我那旧情人的名字叫万达 |
[41:32] | She looked more like a Ronda. | 但她看上去更像荣达 |
[41:36] | Let’s see if you’ve still got your singin’ voice. | 让我看看你的歌声还在不在 |
[41:55] | You didn’t destroy the totems, did you? | 你没摧毁图腾 是吗 |
[41:58] | I got a plan, so you gotta trust me… | 我有一个计划 你得信任我 |
[42:00] | No, you gotta trust me. | 不 是你要信任我 |
[42:02] | I’m also risking my life for humanity, | 我也在为人类冒着生命危险 |
[42:04] | so tell me the plan. | 告诉我你的计划 |
[42:06] | Okay, but you’re not gonna like it. | 好吧 不过你不会喜欢的 |
[42:07] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[42:09] | We kill the elders, take their totems, | 我们去杀了长老 夺走图腾 |
[42:12] | and resurrect the dark one ourselves. | 由我们来复活暗黑者 |
[42:15] | We end this once and for all. | 我们彻底结束这一切 |
[42:20] | Okay, you’re right. I don’t love it. | 好吧 你说得对 我不喜欢这个计划 |
[42:23] | In fact, I don’t even like it. | 事实上 我一点好感都没有 |
[42:26] | But I’ll do it. | 不过 我会去做的 |