时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[00:09] | I need to make sure you live! | 我要你活下去 |
[00:11] | – What?! – You’re my sister! I love you! | – 什么 – 你是我妹妹 我爱你 |
[00:14] | If you love me then come back! | 爱我就回来 |
[00:16] | I have to do this on my own. | 我得独自完成这项任务 |
[00:22] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[00:23] | Go find him. | 去找他 |
[00:24] | You don’t need me now. | 现在你不需要我 |
[00:26] | You can do it on your own. | 可以自己去 |
[02:14] | I’ve seen you before. | 我以前见过你 |
[02:21] | In the beginning. | 最开始 |
[02:25] | When I was a kid. | 那时我还小 |
[02:26] | When your rage first began. | 你的愤怒初显的时候 |
[02:29] | You get a kick out of that? | 你是在从中做乐吗 |
[02:31] | Scaring little kids? | 去吓唬小孩子 |
[02:32] | I come to those who show promise. | 我只会找有潜力的人 |
[02:36] | Promise of what? | 什么潜力 |
[02:38] | I think you know deep inside you. | 在内心深处 你是知道的 |
[02:43] | Who are you really and what do you want? | 你到底是谁 想干什么 |
[02:45] | I’m a seer. | 我是预言家 |
[02:46] | A messenger. | 一名信使 |
[02:48] | A caller to the chosen. | 天选之人的访客 |
[02:50] | You look like an Elder to me. | 你看上去像是长老 |
[02:52] | Or worse. | 不 更糟糕 |
[02:54] | You threaten me with your blade of steel. | 你威胁我 对我刀刃相见 |
[03:00] | You cannot destroy that which you harbour. | 但你无法磨灭自己的秉性 |
[03:05] | And what’s that? | 什么秉性 |
[03:06] | Your seed of thirst. | 你的欲望之实 |
[03:10] | Anger. | 怒火 |
[03:12] | Rage. | 暴戾 |
[03:13] | Now the seed has taken root. | 它在你心中扎了根 |
[03:17] | Fed by the blood of a sacrifice. | 以祭品的鲜血为食 |
[03:20] | What sacrifice? | 什么祭品 |
[03:22] | You drank blood before but now, now you have killed for it. | 以前你只是饮血 现在你为此杀戮 |
[03:32] | Savoured it. | 嗜血如命 |
[03:34] | That runs inside you. | 这就是你的本质 |
[03:39] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有第二次了 |
[03:41] | You say no but the blood burrows deeper. | 你越是否认 血就淌得越深 |
[03:46] | Feeds the seed. | 滋养欲望之实 |
[03:48] | I can control it. | 我可以控制 |
[03:50] | Yes. | 是 |
[03:51] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[03:52] | But why? | 不过何必呢 |
[03:55] | Nurture the darkness and you will find yourself. | 扶持黑暗 你就会找回自我 |
[03:59] | I’m a Van Helsing. | 我是一名范海辛 |
[04:02] | That’s who I am. | 这就是我 |
[04:03] | Be who you really are. | 做真正的自己 |
[04:05] | Spawn of the darkness, holder of its blood. | 黑暗召唤者 血脉继承人 |
[04:10] | And I will find that last totem and I will raise the Dark One. | 我会找到最后的图腾 召唤暗黑者 |
[04:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[04:16] | Release him. | 解放他 |
[04:18] | And then I will carve out his heart and leave it to rot. | 然后挖出他的心脏 任其腐烂 |
[04:22] | But will you? | 你会吗 |
[04:24] | Can you now? | 还做得到吗 |
[04:35] | Do you have the light left to fight the dark? | 你内心还有能与黑暗作战的光明吗 |
[04:39] | One act of good can tip the scales, | 一件善事 亦能扭转乾坤 |
[04:42] | or topple them. | 亦能付之东流 |
[04:44] | If you have something to say, say it. | 有话直说 |
[04:47] | I see your path. | 我看到了你的路 |
[04:50] | It’s not straight. | 崎岖不平 |
[04:52] | Nor clear. | 模糊不清 |
[04:55] | Hangs in the balance. | 亦正亦邪 |
[04:58] | Hangs. | 黑白难分 |
[05:00] | It hangs. | 摇摆不定 |
[05:03] | And it begins. | 你的道路现在开启了 |
[05:45] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[05:46] | I’ll make this quick and painless. | 我会让你死得痛快的 |
[05:57] | Mohamad? | 穆罕默德 |
[06:02] | Mohamad, it’s-it’s me. Vanessa. | 穆罕默德 是我 凡妮莎 |
[06:09] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[06:11] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[06:13] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
[06:30] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[06:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:34] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[06:38] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你 |
[06:41] | I can try to turn you. | 可以试着把你变回来 |
[06:47] | Mohamad! | 穆罕默德 |
[06:52] | Mohamad! | 穆罕默德 |
[07:07] | Mohamad! | 穆罕默德 |
[07:27] | Mohamad! | 穆罕默德 |
[07:32] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[07:38] | Stay still! | 别动 |
[07:39] | I need to bite you. | 我得咬你一口 |
[07:41] | – No. – Listen to me. | – 不 – 听我说 |
[07:44] | Stay down! | 别起来 |
[07:47] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[07:55] | Ok, you wanna do this the hard way. | 你是想让我玩硬的 |
[08:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[08:14] | You’re not getting away that easy. | 你不会这么轻易逃走的 |
[08:23] | Just stay still! | 别动 |
[08:25] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[08:30] | I don’t have time for this bullshit! | 没时间和你胡闹 |
[11:28] | Wendy says hi. | 温蒂向你问好 |
[11:31] | John? | 约翰 |
[11:32] | But I guess you never really met Wendy, did you? | 我估计你没见过温蒂 对不对 |
[11:37] | Watching her get murdered by that marine | 亲眼看她被那个海军弄死 |
[11:39] | doesn’t really count I guess. | 应该是不算数了 |
[11:43] | You’re dead, I killed you. | 你死了 是我杀的你 |
[11:45] | Believe me, I remember. | 相信我 我都记得 |
[11:48] | Well, you got yourself in a bit of trouble there. | 看来你遇上了点小麻烦 |
[11:53] | That’s gonna leave a mark. | 看来会留疤 |
[11:57] | Must feel strange, stuck like that. | 动弹不得的感觉很奇怪吧 |
[12:00] | Weak, helpless. | 软弱 无力 |
[12:03] | Sorta like you’re human. | 就像人类一样 |
[12:07] | I am human. | 我是人类 |
[12:08] | You think? | 你觉得吗 |
[12:11] | And I think maybe that uh, | 我也觉得 或许… |
[12:15] | I think maybe that hook must have nicked your heart. | 我觉得铁钩怕是戳破了你的心脏 |
[12:18] | Maybe your heart doesn’t heal up like the rest of you does. | 可能你的心脏不像别的部位 没有自愈能力 |
[12:22] | Makes a lot of sense if you ask me. | 在我看来 这挺说得通的 |
[12:25] | Anyway… | 无论如何 |
[12:28] | I guess I can’t really blame you for what that asshole Axel did, | 阿克塞尔那个混蛋干的事 估计我不能赖你 |
[12:32] | not letting me out to look for my wife. | 他不准我出来寻找妻子 |
[12:35] | He didn’t try to help, just shooting her in the head. | 他帮都不想帮 就朝她的脑袋开枪 |
[12:42] | It was his decision not mine. | 是他的决定 与我无关 |
[12:44] | Still, it’s not like you helped. | 你也没帮上忙啊 |
[12:47] | I cut her down. | 我将她松绑 |
[12:51] | I carried her to you so you could say goodbye. | 背她过来 让你见最后一面 |
[12:53] | You didn’t hand yourself over to Julius’s thugs, right? | 你还没有向朱利叶斯的黑帮投诚 对吗 |
[12:57] | All they wanted was you. | 他们只想要你 |
[13:01] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[13:03] | You stopped me, remember? | 你阻止了我 还记得吗 |
[13:05] | Right. | 对 |
[13:06] | You let G.I. Joe run rampant | 你让那个大兵逍遥法外 |
[13:08] | ’cause all you gave a shit about was who you loved. | 因为你只在意你爱的人 |
[13:10] | Who you’d lost. I-I understand that. | 痛失所爱 我能理解 |
[13:15] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[13:16] | Maybe you should ask yourself that ’cause I’m pretty sure | 你该去问自己 因为我很肯定 |
[13:19] | I’m just a figment of your crumbling psyche or whatever. | 我只是你崩坏灵魂的空想之物 |
[13:22] | A manifestation of guilt, maybe. | 是你内疚的体现 |
[13:25] | Of shame. | 惭愧感 |
[13:28] | The witch sent you. | 女巫派你来的 |
[13:30] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[13:31] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[13:33] | I gotta tell you, all bets are off then, right? | 我得告诉你 时局风云莫测 |
[13:38] | ‘Cause I could be capable of anything. | 因为我无所不能 |
[13:40] | Helping you, hurting you, | 能帮助你 能伤害你 |
[13:44] | wreaking a little revenge, maybe… Huh? | 或者… 小小报复一下 |
[13:48] | Go on. | 继续 |
[13:50] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[13:56] | Nah. | 不必了 |
[14:00] | I think I’ll pass for now. | 我等下次吧 |
[14:03] | Maybe just let the strength leak out of you a bit more. | 让你继续做些无用功 |
[14:08] | Always such a gentleman, John. | 真有绅士风度 约翰 |
[14:14] | Still bleeding, huh? | 还在流血吗 |
[14:17] | I wonder if something like this could actually kill you. | 不知道这能不能要你的命 |
[14:21] | Even vampires die, right? | 吸血鬼也会死 对吗 |
[14:23] | – I’m not a vampire, asshole. – Yeah, sure. | – 我才不是吸血鬼 混蛋 – 是 |
[14:26] | Just keep telling yourself that. | 继续自我麻醉吧 |
[14:29] | You know what I really wanna know? | 你知道我最想知道什么吗 |
[14:30] | The real reason I’m here? | 知不知道我为什么过来 |
[14:34] | Why you murdered me in cold blood. | 为什么你冷血地杀害我 |
[14:39] | I thought you were the killer. | 你不是杀手吗 |
[14:41] | Everyone did. | 大家都觉得是你 |
[14:42] | You thought I strung up that girl Cynthia in the stairwell? | 你以为是我在楼梯井吊死辛西娅吗 |
[14:46] | You thought I stabbed whoever that guy was Doc was working on? | 你以为是我捅死了医生的研究对象吗 |
[14:50] | You thought I cut off their fingers, | 你以为是我砍断他们的手指 |
[14:51] | stuffed them in my pack? Bullshit! | 然后填进我包里面吗 一派胡言 |
[14:54] | Yeah? You didn’t exactly have a glowing reputation at the time, John. | 是吗 当时你名声也不见得有多好 |
[14:58] | Attempted rape? | 强奸未遂 |
[15:00] | It can give people the wrong impression. | 这可能会给别人留下错误的印象 |
[15:02] | It wasn’t attempted anything! | 就没有什么未不未遂的 |
[15:04] | I kissed her, she kissed me back! | 我亲她一口 她亲回了我 |
[15:10] | Then she pulled away. | 然后她就移开了 |
[15:11] | I tried to stop her and she screamed, ok? | 我想留住她 她就放声大叫 |
[15:14] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[15:15] | I choked her a little to shut her up. | 掐住她的喉咙 让她闭嘴 |
[15:18] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[15:21] | You really have no idea what an asshole you are. | 你真是不知道自己有多坏 |
[15:24] | Panicking isn’t a capital offence. | 发慌又不用判死刑 |
[15:28] | I was drunk. | 当时我醉了 |
[15:29] | We all were, remember? | 我们都醉了 不记得吗 |
[15:36] | So that means you can just get away with anything? | 所以你什么事都不用负责任了 |
[15:42] | You sound like every guy I’ve ever met. | 你跟我见的其他男人没两样 |
[15:45] | You just think any excuse is ok. | 觉得有借口就足够了 |
[15:50] | That’s the reason you jammed a knife in my throat. | 正因如此 你才会把刀插进我喉咙 |
[15:54] | You never bought I was a killer, not really. | 你从来都没真正觉得我是杀人凶手 |
[15:57] | Not totally. | 不太相信 |
[16:02] | – You know what I think? – I don’t give a shit, John. | – 你知道我怎么想吗 – 关我屁事 约翰 |
[16:04] | Oh, what am I doing here then? | 那我还在这里干什么 |
[16:08] | ‘Cause I’m really leaning towards the manifestation | 因为我真心倾向于认为 |
[16:10] | of your guilt angle. | 我是你内疚的体现 |
[16:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:15] | Huh. | 呵 |
[16:16] | ‘Cause I don’t really feel guilty, John. | 但我一点都不内疚 约翰 |
[16:25] | I wanted to do it. | 我想这么做 |
[16:28] | In fact, I enjoyed it. | 事实上 我乐在其中 |
[16:33] | And I’d do it again. | 我愿意再做一遍 |
[16:35] | I have no doubt. | 确实 |
[16:38] | None. | 我深信不疑 |
[16:40] | ‘Cause I know when you dig | 因为我知道 |
[16:41] | past all that stuff about saving humanity, | 当你在这个烂透的世界竭尽所能 |
[16:44] | doing your best in bad times and all that crap, | 探寻如何拯救人类时 |
[16:47] | deep down in you it’s just black right at the core. | 你的本质已经腐烂了 |
[16:55] | And I think you know that, too. | 我以为你也明白这点 |
[17:48] | Let it out. | 释放你的内心 |
[17:49] | It might help, you know. | 你会舒服些的 |
[17:58] | Hey, tough guy. How’s it hangin’? | 嘿 狠丫头 怎么上钩了 |
[18:03] | Sorry, I couldn’t resist. | 开个玩笑 |
[18:06] | Julius. | 朱利叶斯 |
[18:11] | It’s good to see you. | 好久不见了 |
[18:12] | Wow, this kinda sucks, huh? | 不太好受吧 |
[18:15] | Yeah, a little bit. | 是啊 有点 |
[18:17] | Listen, that guy from before? | 听着 刚刚那个家伙 |
[18:19] | The guy you were talking to? | 和你说话那个 |
[18:20] | I don’t know who he is or what his problem is | 我不知道他是谁 有什么毛病 |
[18:23] | but you were bang on on the asshole part. | 但你只看到了事物坏的一面 |
[18:27] | Well, I did kill him. | 我杀了他 |
[18:30] | And he deserved it. | 他也活该 |
[18:36] | – But there are others. – Come on. | – 但我还杀了别人 – 别这样 |
[18:38] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在和谁说话 |
[18:40] | If there’s anyone that has to live with the things | 如果说有谁非要与恶共存 |
[18:42] | that they have done it’s this guy. | 就是你面前这个家伙了 |
[18:44] | It’s different. You were turned. | 这不一样 你是被转化的 |
[18:47] | – It’s not your fault. – Isn’t it? | – 这不是你的错 – 不是吗 |
[18:50] | I have done a lot of things before as a human | 我还是人类的时候 |
[18:52] | that I am not proud of. | 也做了很多惭愧的事 |
[18:54] | I know you, Julius. | 我了解你 朱利叶斯 |
[18:57] | You’re good to the core. | 你本质上是个好人 |
[18:58] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[19:02] | I’m not so sure anymore. | 我不那么确定了 |
[19:03] | I am. | 我确定 |
[19:07] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[19:10] | I don’t know but I think my time here is almost up. | 我不知道 但我该走了 |
[19:14] | Listen, you saved me. | 听我说 你救了我的命 |
[19:18] | You saved a lot of people and I know in my heart | 你拯救了很多人 我打心底觉得 |
[19:22] | that you’re gonna get out of this and save us all. | 你会克服一切 拯救世界的 |
[19:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:28] | You do know that. | 你可以的 |
[19:30] | I believe in you and I know you believe in your heart. | 我相信你 我知道你也相信自己 |
[19:37] | Believe in your heart, Vanessa. | 遵从内心 凡妮莎 |
[19:40] | If you’ve still got one. | 如果你还有良知的话 |
[20:10] | What is at your core, Vanessa? | 你的本质是什么 凡妮莎 |
[20:12] | Nothing as rotten as yours. | 没有你的堕落 |
[20:17] | So much delicious blood poured out of you. | 你流了这么多香甜的血液 |
[20:29] | Such a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[20:34] | Help yourself. | 请自便吧 |
[20:36] | A change might do you good. | 改变对你有好处 |
[20:38] | You know all about blood now. | 你现在很了解血液了 |
[20:44] | How it eats at you, | 它怎么侵蚀你的内心 |
[20:49] | and wanting in your belly. | 唤起你的食欲 |
[20:56] | Coursing through you. | 流过你的身体 |
[21:00] | How it makes you vibrate with life. | 它让你生机勃勃 |
[21:06] | You’ll never shake the need. | 你永远无法摆脱欲望 |
[21:09] | It’s in you and you know it. | 你清楚它在你身体里 |
[21:14] | Dig deep. It’s there. | 仔细感受 它就在那 |
[21:17] | The hunger. | 饥饿 |
[21:19] | More craving. | 渴望更多 |
[21:22] | More lust. | 贪求更多 |
[21:25] | I’ve lost the taste for it myself. | 我已经失去对血的味觉了 |
[21:32] | You and I are the same. | 你和我都是一样的 |
[21:39] | We are both killers by nature. | 我们都是天生的杀手 |
[21:44] | John. | 约翰 |
[21:46] | Before that, his wife. | 在那之前 他的妻子 |
[21:51] | You can still hear the screams, can’t you? | 你还能回想起当时的惨叫 不是吗 |
[21:53] | Don’t blame your murders on me. | 你杀了人 这与我无关 |
[21:56] | How much blood is on your hands, Vanessa? | 你手上沾了多少人的血了 凡妮莎 |
[21:59] | Not as much as yours. | 没你的多 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:03] | Yes, that we know of. | 对 我懂 |
[22:05] | That we know. | 我们都明白 |
[22:09] | But your last one… | 但你杀的最后一个… |
[22:22] | Your last one, that one put you on the right track. | 也引你上了邪路 |
[22:31] | Give in, Vanessa. | 屈服吧 凡妮莎 |
[22:34] | Give in. | 屈服于内心 |
[22:38] | I’d rather hang here and rot. | 我宁愿烂在这钩子上 |
[22:43] | And that you will. | 你会的 |
[22:47] | You have always been one to suffer. | 你总是那个受难者 |
[22:50] | You love to suffer. | 你享受苦难 |
[22:54] | You could have saved your daughter, but no. | 你本可以救你女儿的 但你没有 |
[22:58] | You love the pain too much. | 你过于沉湎于痛苦 |
[23:01] | I did everything I could. | 我尽力了 |
[23:04] | That’s a lie. | 你在说谎 |
[23:08] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[23:11] | Why didn’t you feed me, mom? | 你为什么不给我喝血 妈妈 |
[23:13] | All I needed was blood. | 我只需要血 |
[23:16] | What kind of mother are you? | 你是个什么样的母亲啊 |
[23:18] | You won’t hunt for your own. | 不愿为自己的骨肉猎食 |
[23:21] | Dylan I tried. | 迪伦 我尽力了 |
[23:22] | No you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[23:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[23:28] | You can still join her. | 你还可以和她团聚 |
[23:30] | Be with her. | 和她在一起 |
[23:31] | You know what you have to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[23:34] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[23:38] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[23:42] | The darkness is calling. | 黑暗在召唤 |
[23:44] | Feel the relief. | 遵从你的内心 |
[23:45] | Dylan! Dylan! | 迪伦 迪伦 |
[23:48] | Everything that you’ve lost can be yours again. | 你可以找回失去的一切 |
[23:50] | Get away from me! | 滚远点 |
[23:54] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[24:51] | You really sure that’s good for you? | 你真觉得这样对你有好处吗 |
[25:03] | I have to admit, | 我得承认 |
[25:05] | I fed on a couple dogs back in my vampire days but bats? | 我当吸血鬼时喝过几条狗的血 至于蝙蝠嘛 |
[25:16] | Is it really you this time? | 这次真的是你吗 |
[25:18] | Who else would I be, hmm? | 还能是谁呢 |
[25:21] | I am who I am. | 我就是我 |
[25:24] | Just like you. | 你也就是你 |
[25:25] | I don’t know who that is anymore. | 我不知道自己是什么东西了 |
[25:28] | Yes you do. | 你知道的 |
[25:34] | I killed a man for blood. | 我为了喝血杀了一个人 |
[25:38] | You should feel shitty about that. | 真是一件糟糕的事 |
[25:41] | But you can’t let that get in the way of who you are | 但你不能因此改变你的本质 |
[25:45] | and what you have to do. | 和你的目标 |
[25:49] | You’re stronger than that. | 你能对抗它 |
[25:53] | I don’t know about that. | 我不清楚 |
[25:54] | Yeah you do. | 你可以的 |
[25:58] | And you have to dig deep right now and know it, too. | 你现在要发掘你的内心 获得自信 |
[26:04] | It’s the only way out. | 这是唯一的解决方法 |
[26:08] | You’re so sure. | 你这么肯定 |
[26:10] | Mmmhmm. | 嗯 |
[26:11] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[26:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:16] | And love always wins. | 爱无坚不摧 |
[26:23] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[26:29] | She lies. | 她说谎 |
[26:30] | Get away from her. | 离她远点 |
[26:32] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[26:35] | No. | 不 |
[26:36] | Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[26:38] | I already did. | 我已经杀了她 |
[26:41] | Shouldn’t I again? | 再来一次也没关系 |
[26:44] | Why did you do these things, Sam? | 你为什么要这么做 山姆 |
[26:47] | I killed Susan because she was weak. | 我杀苏珊是因为她太虚弱了 |
[26:50] | Because she was suffering. | 因为她很痛苦 |
[26:53] | – That’s not true. – Yes. | – 这不是真的 – 是真的 |
[26:55] | She was so strong. | 她很强壮 |
[26:58] | No. | 不 |
[26:59] | She was filled with pain, just like the others. | 她很痛苦 像其他人一样 |
[27:04] | She was in the way of the strong. | 她阻挡了强者的路 |
[27:09] | I killed her to clear the way. | 我杀她是为了扫清道路 |
[27:11] | You killed her because you’re a sick piece of shit. | 你杀她是因为你是个恶心的垃圾 |
[27:22] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[27:24] | See her cower. | 她退缩了 |
[27:25] | See the truth. | 这才是事实 |
[27:26] | She’s like most of humanity. | 她跟大部分人类一样 |
[27:28] | Pathetic. | 可怜 |
[27:29] | Undisciplined. | 毫无纪律 |
[27:30] | I’m better than that. I am more. | 而我更强 更厉害 |
[27:33] | Don’t listen to him, Vanessa. | 别听他的 凡妮莎 |
[27:35] | – Shut him out. – I’m not sick or crazy or psycho. | – 别听他的 – 我没病 也不是疯子 |
[27:41] | I understand life. | 我了解生活 |
[27:44] | I see the truth. | 我看透了真相 |
[27:48] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[27:50] | Me? | 我 |
[27:51] | Aren’t you a monster? | 你不才是吗 |
[27:53] | Don’t let him get into your head. | 别让他控制你的思想 |
[27:55] | Why did you not kill me in those woods? | 你为什么不在树林里就杀了我 |
[28:00] | Why did you cripple me and leave me there instead? | 为什么把我致残又丢下我 |
[28:05] | Because I wanted you to suffer, Sam. | 因为我想让你痛苦 山姆 |
[28:09] | I wanted you to suffer for killing all those people. | 我想让你因为杀人而受尽折磨 |
[28:16] | – For killing Susan. – Hmm. | – 因为你杀了苏珊 – 嗯 |
[28:21] | You deserve to suffer. | 你自找的 |
[28:23] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[28:24] | I kill out of compassion. | 我出于怜悯而杀人 |
[28:26] | I put the weak out of their misery. | 我帮助弱者脱离苦海 |
[28:28] | That’s bullshit. | 放屁 |
[28:29] | You maimed me to inflict pain and suffering. | 你却把我致残 让我受苦 |
[28:37] | – You did that. – And you don’t? | – 你做的好事 – 难道你没有吗 |
[28:40] | What about Felix? | 那菲利克斯呢 |
[28:41] | What about that sick torture you put him through? | 你如此病态地折磨他 |
[28:46] | I gave him the opportunity to grow and he did. | 我这是让他成长 他也确实成长了 |
[28:50] | He became better. | 他变强了 |
[28:52] | God, you really believe that? | 天哪 你真的信吗 |
[28:54] | Don’t you? | 你不信吗 |
[28:56] | Late at night and alone, aren’t you drawn to become better? | 独自一人在夜晚时 你不会渴望变强吗 |
[29:05] | To rise above these feeble humans, | 超越这些弱小的人类 |
[29:11] | when the voice of truth whispers in your ear… | 当真理萦绕于耳边时… |
[29:18] | it is time. | 就是时候了 |
[29:23] | You are the darkness. | 你就是黑暗 |
[29:30] | Don’t let him in. | 别让他影响你 |
[29:32] | Silence!!! | 闭嘴 |
[29:34] | The humans have lost. | 人类已经堕落 |
[29:36] | The world is no longer theirs. | 世界不再属于他们 |
[29:38] | They deserve to lose. | 失败是他们活该 |
[29:40] | Vicious, ignorant beasts. | 邪恶 无知的野兽 |
[29:43] | You should know. | 你应该知道的 |
[29:44] | So should you. | 你也是 |
[29:47] | You kill for blood. | 你为鲜血而杀戮 |
[30:11] | I was weak. | 我当时很虚弱 |
[30:14] | I gave in. | 我屈服了 |
[30:15] | I own that. | 我罪有应得 |
[30:17] | Oh, you did not succumb. | 你才没有屈服 |
[30:21] | You emerged. | 你释放了天性 |
[30:28] | You saw the truth. | 你看见了真谛 |
[30:31] | The truth of life. | 生命的真谛 |
[30:35] | The truth inside you. | 你内心的真谛 |
[30:39] | No. | 不 |
[30:40] | You did not falter. | 你没有动摇 |
[30:43] | You thrived. | 你大获成功 |
[30:47] | Don’t listen to him, Vanessa. | 别听他的 凡妮莎 |
[30:48] | You will save us all. | 你会拯救我们所有人 |
[30:52] | Enough. | 够了 |
[30:56] | Leave her alone! | 离她远点 |
[30:58] | She’s nothing, you know that. | 你知道的 她什么都不是 |
[31:02] | You always wanted to drink from her. | 你一直想喝她的血 |
[31:07] | No. Susan. | 不 苏珊 |
[31:09] | From the very start. | 从一开始 |
[31:12] | Don’t hurt her, Sam! | 别伤害她 山姆 |
[31:15] | That was your real craving. | 那才是你真正的渴望 |
[31:19] | Ahhhh!!! Sam! | 喔 山姆 |
[31:23] | You need more time… | 你需要更多的时间… |
[31:28] | to reflect. | 反思一下 |
[31:30] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[31:32] | See who you really are! | 看清你到底是谁 |
[32:13] | She was right. | 她说的对 |
[32:15] | Shut him out. | 别听他的 |
[32:21] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[32:23] | You need to save your strength for the real fight. | 你需要为真正的战斗保存体力 |
[32:27] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[32:32] | You’ve grown. | 你长大了 |
[32:41] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[32:46] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[32:48] | I never really left. | 我从未真正离去 |
[32:51] | I’m always with you. | 我一直与你同在 |
[32:54] | No one ever really leaves. | 没有人真正离去过 |
[32:56] | You taught me that. | 这是你告诉我的 |
[33:01] | It’s ok, Mom. | 会好起来的 妈妈 |
[33:03] | Everyone dies, even me. | 所有人都会死 也包括我 |
[33:09] | I should have tried harder. | 我本该更努力点的 |
[33:13] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:16] | I should have done more to keep you alive. | 我本该做更多的努力让你活下去 |
[33:19] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[33:21] | You tried your best to save me and it didn’t work. | 虽然没有奏效 但你已经尽力了 |
[33:25] | That took a lot of courage. | 那需要很大的勇气 |
[33:29] | Look, I know there’s darkness in you. | 我知道你心中仍有黑暗面 |
[33:35] | It’s been true since before all this. | 在一切发生之前就木已成舟 |
[33:39] | But you can do anything, Mom. | 但是你能做任何事 妈妈 |
[33:43] | Nothing can stop you. | 没有什么可以阻挡你 |
[33:45] | You’re unstoppable. | 你势不可挡 |
[33:46] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[33:48] | I’m always right. | 我总是对的 |
[33:57] | Look. | 看 |
[33:58] | Look what you have. | 看看你有什么 |
[34:01] | Keep it. | 留着它 |
[34:05] | You’ll need it. | 你会用到的 |
[34:12] | You know what you have to do now. | 你知道现在你该做什么了 |
[34:15] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[34:23] | You have to change him. | 你得转化他 |
[34:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:28] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[34:32] | Use what you have left of me. | 用好你留给我的东西 |
[34:35] | The light you have inside. | 用好你心中的光明 |
[34:38] | You’ll find a way. | 你会找到方法的 |
[34:49] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[34:53] | You want a piece of me? | 想吃我吗 |
[34:58] | Come to Mama. | 到妈妈这儿来吧 |
[35:03] | Come on. | 加油 |
[35:07] | I know you’re hungry, Mohamad. | 我知道饿了 默罕默德 |
[35:09] | Come on. | 下来 |
[35:16] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[35:20] | Come on, Mohamad. | 来啊 默罕默德 |
[35:23] | Aren’t you hungry? | 你是不是饿了吗 |
[35:25] | Yeah, you’re hungry. | 是的 你饿了 |
[35:27] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[35:30] | Keep coming. | 别停下 |
[35:32] | Come on, Mohamad. | 下来啊 默罕默德 |
[35:39] | Keep coming. That’s right. | 别停下 是的 |
[35:46] | Come on. | 快来 |
[35:48] | Come to Mama. | 到妈妈这儿来 |
[35:52] | That’s right. | 真乖 |
[35:54] | You’re almost there. | 你快到了 |
[35:56] | Yeah, come on. | 快来 |
[36:14] | Does that smell good? | 香吗 |
[36:16] | Yeah, come on. | 来啊 |
[36:18] | Come on, baby. | 加油 宝贝 |
[36:54] | Mohamad, come on. | 默罕默德 加油 |
[37:34] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎 |
[37:36] | Oh my god, what happened to you? | 我的天哪 你这是怎么了 |
[37:39] | You have to get me off this thing. The chair. | 你得让我从这东西上下来 那儿有张椅子 |
[37:41] | Get the chair, the chair! | 椅子 把它搬过来 |
[37:50] | – Oh, Jesus. – I’ve healed around the hook. | – 天啊 – 我的伤口和钩子愈合在了一起 |
[37:52] | You have to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[37:53] | – Ok, ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗 – 好了 |
[38:07] | You have to-you have to feed. | 你得 你得吸血 |
[38:08] | No. | 不 |
[38:09] | You don’t really have that much of a choice, Vanessa. | 你没有那么多的选择 凡妮莎 |
[38:13] | You’re gonna die if you don’t feed, you know that, right? | 如果你不吸血 你就会死 你知道的 不是吗 |
[38:16] | – Take some blood, here. – No. Not anymore. | – 吸点血吧 来 – 不 我再也不吸了 |
[38:21] | Just get me outta here. | 把我弄出去就行 |
[38:23] | Ok. | 好 |
[38:25] | Alright, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[38:32] | There we go. | 我们走 |
[38:53] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[38:54] | There you go. There you go. | 坐下来 慢点 |
[39:01] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[39:03] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[39:07] | Ok. I’ll get you better. | 我会让你好起来的 |
[39:11] | Maybe get some food? | 你要吃点东西吗 |
[39:14] | Some water? | 喝点水呢 |
[39:15] | Yeah, in a bit. | 等会再喝吧 |
[39:21] | Ok. | 好 |
[39:22] | You’re ok. | 你还好吧 |
[39:25] | Yeah. We’re ok. | 是的 我们都很好 |
[39:31] | You sure you’re ok? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[39:32] | You don’t wanna rest up for a bit? | 不想再休息一会儿吗 |
[39:33] | – I mean, I could use the rest, too. – I’m fine. | – 我可以休息一会儿 – 我没事儿 |
[39:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:40] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[39:43] | So when were you turned? | 你什么时候转化的 |
[39:45] | Back in that field where I left you? | 在我和你分别的那块地里吗 |
[39:47] | Nah, it was way after that. | 不 那之后很久的事了 |
[39:50] | Flesh saved me and… I got taken after that. | 弗莱什救了我 我在那之后被抓了 |
[39:54] | Taken, by who? | 被谁抓了 |
[39:56] | By Sam. | 被山姆 |
[39:59] | – Sam. – Yeah. | – 山姆 – 是的 |
[40:01] | So he’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[40:03] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[40:04] | He bit me and left me to die. | 他咬了我 让我等死 |
[40:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:08] | Because I didn’t want to be whatever he wanted me to be. | 因为我不想成为他想让我变成的样子 |
[40:11] | So he switched me out for another kid. | 所以他把我换成了另一个孩子 |
[40:13] | and left me in a bunker. | 把我丢在地堡里 |
[40:15] | Felix. | 菲利克斯 |
[40:17] | I got out and got away. | 我逃出去了 逃走了 |
[40:19] | I really don’t remember much but I remember hunting, | 我不太记得了 但我记得我狩猎 |
[40:24] | feeding… | 吸血… |
[40:27] | I- I really don’t wanna remember. | 我真的不想记得这些 |
[40:29] | Yeah, don’t. | 忘了他们 |
[40:31] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[40:34] | Yes, we are. | 我们都回来了 |
[40:36] | Back together again and back on the road. | 重新聚在一起 重新出发 |
[40:38] | Oh, Mohamad, you- you can’t come with me. | 默罕默德 你不能和我一起去 |
[40:43] | The hell I can’t. | 我为什么不能 |
[40:44] | Not where I’m going, ok? It’s too dangerous. | 我要去的地方你不能去 好吗 太危险了 |
[40:47] | Wherever you go I go, too. | 你去哪儿 我去哪儿 |
[40:49] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[40:52] | Ok, look. I need to know that I at least saved one person in all this. | 我得确保在这场闹剧中我至少救了一个人 |
[40:56] | So after everything I’ve done | 在我做了这么多破事之后 |
[40:59] | you wanna make sure that I am safe? | 你还想确保我的安全 |
[41:04] | I know that everything you did | 我知道你做的每件事 |
[41:05] | you did out of love for your sister. | 都是出于你对你妹妹的爱 |
[41:07] | And I get that. | 我能理解 |
[41:09] | Turns out I have a sister, too. | 原来我也有个妹妹 |
[41:12] | – Wait, what? Seriously? – Yeah. | – 什么 真的吗 – 是的 |
[41:16] | Damn. | 该死 |
[41:18] | This is a crazy ass world we live in. | 我们生活的世界真是太疯狂了 |
[41:21] | I saw some people camping out over there in the woods. | 那片丛林里有些人在野营 |
[41:24] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[41:25] | Take care of them. | 照顾好他们 |
[41:28] | Do it for me. | 就当是为我做的 |
[41:38] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[41:41] | Promise. | 向我保证 |
[41:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:47] | ‘Cause I will kick your ass if you do. | 如果你跟着我 我会揍扁你 |
[41:49] | Yes ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[41:57] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[42:00] | Stay alive. | 活下去 |
[42:02] | You too. | 你也是 |
[42:26] | As if I’d leave you on your own. | 说得好像我会丢下你一个人似的 |