时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – I will raise the dark one. – Yes. | – 我会唤醒暗黑者 – 好 |
[00:10] | And then I will carve out his heart. | 然后我会剜出他的心脏 |
[00:12] | Here goes everything. | 要开始了 |
[00:15] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[00:16] | As if I’d leave you on your own. | 说的好像我能让你自己一个人一样 |
[00:18] | He is found with her. | 他和她在一起 |
[00:20] | She returns to the crypt. | 她回到地下室了 |
[00:24] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 |
[00:25] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[00:27] | You wanna walk to Renfield House? | 你想走着去伦菲尔德庄园 |
[00:29] | I’ve gotta be there for Vanessa whether she wants me to or not. | 无论凡妮莎想不想让我去 我都会为了她去那 |
[00:31] | Only one can make it to the end. | 只有一个人可以撑到最后 |
[00:33] | I make my own fate. | 我自己掌握自己的命运 |
[01:28] | Mohamad… my Mohamad. | 穆罕默德 我的穆罕默德 |
[01:40] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[01:56] | You’re a part of me, heart and soul. | 你是我的一部分 心脏和灵魂 |
[02:50] | Bad dream? | 做噩梦了 |
[03:02] | So there’s no way you could have prevented Caitlyn’s death? | 所以你没有办法阻止凯特琳的死亡 |
[03:05] | No. | 是的 |
[03:06] | The vampire bit her before I could do anything. | 吸血鬼在我能有办法之前咬了她 |
[03:09] | By the time I got my gun it was too late. | 当我拿到枪的时候已经太晚了 |
[03:11] | Why didn’t you report it straight away? | 你为什么没有立即上报 |
[03:14] | It wasn’t exactly a priority. | 这不是重点 |
[03:15] | The whole city was in chaos. | 整个城市都很混乱 |
[03:18] | I don’t know. Maybe I was scared. | 我不知道 也许因为我害怕 |
[03:22] | I got the hell out of there. | 我他妈的好不容易离开了那里 |
[03:23] | I mean, I could have been killed, too. | 我的意思是 我也可能被杀了 |
[03:27] | You know what I can’t work out? | 你知道我弄不明白什么吗 |
[03:30] | How this vampire got in here in the first place. | 这个吸血鬼一开始怎么进来的 |
[03:33] | It’s uh… it’s odd, don’t you think? | 呃 很奇怪 你不觉得吗 |
[03:45] | We lost a whole sector of the city to vampires. | 吸血鬼占领了这座城市的整个防御地区 |
[03:48] | If that can fail, who knows what else? | 这个都能被他们占领 谁知道其他的呢 |
[04:00] | No, I gotta give it to you. | 不 我要让你看看 |
[04:02] | It’s so effortless for you. | 对你来说太容易了 |
[04:06] | Not even a hint of remorse in your eyes. | 你的眼睛里连一丝悔恨都没有 |
[04:12] | We didn’t catch anything on that CCTV in the hallway | 我们在门厅里的监控上什么都没看到 |
[04:15] | but we buried one in the wall. | 但是我们在墙里藏了一个 |
[04:22] | Caitlyn didn’t trust you. | 凯特琳不信任你 |
[04:24] | She would have told you that herself | 她应该自己告诉你 |
[04:25] | but you found this very unique way of keeping her quiet. | 但你发现了让她闭嘴的独特方式 |
[04:29] | Ok, look, look. She was blackmailing me, ok? | 好吧 听着 她勒索我 好吗 |
[04:31] | – You don’t understand- – Sit the fucking down. | – 你不理解 – 给我坐下 |
[04:40] | All that matters now is what we do with you. | 现在最重要的是我们怎么处理你 |
[04:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:46] | – Just send me to Love Land. – Love Land. | – 把我送到爱岛上去吧 – 爱岛 |
[04:50] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你喜欢这样 不是吗 |
[04:52] | Unfortunately you’re still too valuable for me here. | 不幸的是你对我来说仍然很有价值 |
[04:55] | How? | 为什么 |
[04:56] | Well, we have this little vampire problem, | 我们有个吸血鬼的小问题 |
[04:59] | and since you are the supposed expert you’re gonna solve it. | 既然你是专家 你应该解决它 |
[05:04] | Assuming you ever wanna see your girlfriend again. | 假设你还想见你的女朋友 |
[05:19] | Vanessa… | 凡妮莎 |
[05:28] | Vanessa Van Helsing, destiny… | 凡妮莎·范海辛 命运 |
[05:33] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[05:36] | Face me. | 面对我 |
[05:41] | I sense something so sweet, yet sour. | 我感觉到了某种即甜又酸的东西 |
[05:52] | Love those eyes. | 喜欢你的眼睛 |
[06:12] | I have a destiny. | 我有我的使命 |
[06:14] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[06:23] | You have become stronger than before. | 你比以前强了 |
[06:26] | What have you become? | 你变成了什么 |
[06:29] | The end of you. | 你的终结者 |
[06:31] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[06:33] | But what have you done to become this? | 但是你为了变成这样做了什么 |
[06:51] | Nighty night. | 晚安了 |
[07:04] | The darkness summoned you. | 黑暗召唤你 |
[07:13] | But from two only one may be. | 但可能只能从两个中选一个 |
[07:20] | Only one? | 只有一个 |
[07:22] | One what? | 一个什么 |
[07:24] | Liege to the dark one. | 向暗黑者俯首称臣 |
[07:27] | An Elder. | 一个长老 |
[07:29] | Him, or… | 他 或者 |
[07:32] | Me. | 我 |
[07:33] | Oh yes. | 是的 |
[07:38] | You’re not the fourth Elder. | 你不是第四代长老 |
[07:40] | So close. | 如此的近 |
[07:42] | Close enough to see, and yet still so blind. | 足够近能够看见了 但你仍然看不见 |
[07:48] | There is no fourth Elder, yet. | 现在还没有第四代长老 |
[07:54] | But the prophecy. | 但是预言 |
[07:55] | – My mother… – What’s wrong? | – 我妈妈 -怎么了 |
[07:59] | What truth they never told was about the fourth. | 他们从没说的真相就是第四代长老 |
[08:04] | The fourth must be made. | 必须有第四代长老 |
[08:39] | And now here you are. | 现在你来了 |
[08:48] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[08:53] | In your heart you know the truth, | 在你内心你知道真相 |
[08:56] | but you wish not to see what you must see. | 但是你不想看到你必须看到的事情 |
[09:03] | See we shall, know we will. | 看我们应该看得 知道我们要做什么 |
[09:59] | This compound of yours is going to work, right? | 你的这些化合物会起作用的 对吗 |
[10:05] | It’s 20 times stronger in concentration. | 浓度提高了二十倍 |
[10:08] | You asked for a Hail Mary, this is the best that I’ve got. | 你想要万福玛利亚 这是我有的最好的 |
[10:14] | Excuse me, I need to check this. | 不好意思 我要看一下这个 |
[10:16] | No, no, no. You’re coming with us. | 不 你和我们一起走 |
[10:17] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[10:18] | – This is the work I’ve been working… – Now. | – 这是我一直研究的工作 -现在 |
[11:35] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这 |
[11:39] | But it was different. | 现在不一样了 |
[11:47] | All will become clear. | 所有的都会变得清楚 |
[11:49] | You will see and know everything. | 你会看到知道所有的事 |
[11:53] | I don’t need clarity. | 我不需要明确 |
[11:55] | The truth is clear now more than ever. | 真相现在比任何时候都清晰 |
[12:08] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[12:09] | Then tell me what must be done. | 告诉我必须做什么 |
[12:12] | The totems. | 图腾 |
[12:14] | You have yours? | 你的带来了么 |
[12:17] | All I have is this. | 我只有这个 |
[12:23] | Symbol of your pain. | 你痛苦的象征 |
[12:27] | Your suffering. | 你的痛苦 |
[12:30] | Made in darkness from darkness. | 在黑暗中从黑暗中制造 |
[12:36] | Yes, this will do. | 是的 这就行了 |
[12:41] | And you. | 至于你 |
[12:44] | One from your kindred. | 一个是你亲族的 |
[12:47] | But more. | 但不止这个 |
[12:50] | The ring of the B’ah. | 巴哈德戒指 |
[12:53] | The bracelet of Abaddon. | 地狱魔王的手镯 |
[12:56] | Defeated them and stole theirs, didn’t you? | 把他们打败了 偷走了他们的 不是吗 |
[13:03] | Now all I need is Sam’s, | 现在我需要的是山姆的 |
[13:08] | and his path to darkness ends. | 他通往黑暗的路终止了 |
[13:10] | And what of yours? | 那你的呢 |
[13:13] | Crafted one, did you? | 造出了一条路 是吗 |
[13:15] | This wasn’t my path. | 这不是我的路 |
[13:16] | Was always. | 一直都是 |
[13:20] | And you have it now even if you do not see it for what it is. | 即使你看不到它是什么 你现在拥有它 |
[13:31] | Give that back. | 还给我 |
[13:32] | Precious. | 珍贵的 |
[13:34] | Special. | 特别的 |
[13:36] | A symbol of your pain, as are they all. | 就像他们一样 你痛苦的象征 |
[13:41] | Offerings so beholden you may become to the dark one. | 祭品如此有诚意 你可能会成为暗黑者 |
[13:48] | I’ll never become an Elder. | 我不会成为长老 |
[13:50] | This path you have always walked towards your true purpose. | 你一直走这条的路通往你的真实使命 |
[13:55] | Which begins and ends with killing all of you. | 它开始和结束于杀死你们所有人 |
[13:58] | Blind still, and yet drawn to this you are. | 你还是看不透 但你却被吸引了 |
[14:05] | Always were. | 一直都是 |
[14:08] | All you need to do is embrace your true nature. | 你所要做的就是接受你的本性 |
[14:12] | I’ll never be like you. | 我永远不会像你一样 |
[14:16] | Or him. | 或像他一样 |
[14:17] | Still you choose blindness! | 你还是选择看不透自己的身份 |
[14:20] | All your life I have watched you walk a path you didn’t know you were on. | 我看着你这辈子走在一条你自己都不明白的路上 |
[14:26] | Open your eyes! | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[14:36] | I’ll never join you. | 我不会加入你的 |
[14:39] | If not you then him. | 如果不是你就是他 |
[14:44] | One will. | 你们中会有一个的 |
[14:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:48] | Let it be me. | 选我吧 |
[14:50] | Let it be me! | 选我吧 |
[14:54] | Then you know what must be done. | 你知道必须做什么事 |
[15:18] | So the security gate wasn’t breached. | 安全门没有被攻破 |
[15:21] | There’s been no sign of vampires for the last 48 hours | 过去四十八小时没有吸血鬼的迹象 |
[15:24] | so I think what makes most sense is we hold fast. | 所以最有意义的事是我们紧闭大门 |
[15:27] | Wait for help to arrive. | 等待救援 |
[15:30] | From where? | 哪来的救援 |
[15:31] | We called in reinforcements. | 我们召集了增援部队 |
[15:32] | That’s all you need to know. | 你知道这些就行了 |
[15:33] | Reinfor… no, you don’t get it. We need to go in there now. | 救援 不 你不明白 我们现在就需要进去 |
[15:36] | – That’s too risky. – Listen to me. | – 太冒险了 -听我说 |
[15:38] | On the other side of that fence they’re figuring out a way | 在栅栏的另一边 他们正在想办法 |
[15:41] | to get in here and kill the rest of you. | 进来这里把你们剩下的人杀掉 |
[15:43] | They don’t have that level of sophistication. | 他们没有那么老练 |
[15:45] | – They’re ferals. – No. Not ferals. | – 他们是野兽 – 不 不是野兽 |
[15:47] | Not anymore. They’re daywalkers. | 已经不是了 他们是夜行者 |
[15:49] | Smart, tactical, harder to kill, and to top it off | 他们聪明 有战术性 难杀死 而且更糟糕的是 |
[15:53] | they’re immune to the sun now. | 他们现在对太阳免疫了 |
[15:54] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[15:55] | They walked right through the UV lights in quarantine | 他们穿过了隔离区的紫外线灯 |
[15:57] | like they weren’t even there. | 就像没有紫外灯一样 |
[15:58] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[16:00] | No, we have to take the fight to them. | 我们必须跟他们对抗 |
[16:02] | – That’s all that matters. – He’s right. | – 这是现在最重要的 -他说的对 |
[16:04] | We wait and they can figure out a way around our defences | 我们等着 他们会找到绕过我们防御的办法 |
[16:06] | and then game over. | 然后我们就完了 |
[16:08] | Are you sure we’re up to this? | 你确定我们能解决它们吗 |
[16:09] | What if we don’t have enough fire power? | 如果我们没有足够的火力呢 |
[16:11] | We do now. | 现在我们有 |
[16:12] | Ammo tipped with concentrate and aluminium silicate. | 装有浓缩物和硅酸铝的弹药 |
[16:17] | The hell is that? | 这是什么东西 |
[16:18] | A poison I engineered. | 我发明的毒药 |
[16:20] | It’s made from the same base chemical Black Tech | 它是由黑色科技在你的驱避剂中使用的 |
[16:22] | was using in your repellant. | 同一种基础化学物质制成的 |
[16:24] | Weaponized against vampires. | 为了对抗吸血鬼武器化了 |
[16:26] | So in theory a concentrated dose of the chemical that repels them | 所以理论上说一种浓缩的化学药品 |
[16:29] | could also poison them. | 既可以驱他们也可以毒他们 |
[16:31] | Maybe even kill them. | 也许甚至可以杀了他们 |
[16:33] | In theory. | 理论上说 |
[16:34] | Has any of this been tested? | 这个武器到底 |
[16:36] | At all? | 有测试过吗 |
[16:37] | You wanna wait while we conduct trials? | 你想等着我们进行测试吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah, go ahead. | 那你就测试呗 |
[16:40] | We’ll all be dead by the time the results come in. | 等结果出来了我们也都死了 |
[16:43] | I’ll take a squad of men through the gate. | 我会带一队人走大门 |
[16:45] | Two other teams can enter here and here. | 其他两队分别走这里 |
[16:48] | Any vampires in the area, we open fire, | 只要碰到吸血鬼我们就开火 |
[16:50] | kill as many as we can. | 能杀多少就杀死多少 |
[16:52] | Rescue any human survivors. | 救下所有人类幸存者 |
[16:54] | We’ll need volunteers. | 我们需要大家志愿加入 |
[16:55] | Three teams lead by me. | 我需要三队人 |
[16:57] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[16:58] | What? Julius, you don’t have to do this. | 什么 朱利叶斯 你可以不用这么做 |
[17:00] | Yes I do. For Frankie. | 我要去 为了弗兰基 |
[17:22] | You sure about this? | 你确定还要回来吗 |
[17:24] | We missed something the first time. | 我们第一次就遗漏了什么信息 |
[17:28] | I didn’t miss anything. | 我没有啊 |
[17:30] | I also killed Captain Forehead and uh… the Susan Elder. | 我还杀死了前额上尉和苏珊长老呢 |
[17:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:36] | Where are the bodies? | 那尸体又在哪呢 |
[17:38] | Uh, someone must have taken them. | 肯定什么人搬走了 |
[17:41] | Or some thing. | 或者什么东西 |
[17:43] | Well, why is she still here? | 那她为什么还在这 |
[17:46] | I don’t think that psychic vampire was trapped. | 我不认为那个神经吸血鬼是被困在这里的 |
[17:49] | I think it was sent to be a guardian. | 他应该是被抓去做了守卫 |
[17:52] | By who? | 被谁 |
[17:53] | – And to guard what? Lily? – I don’t know. | – 又去守卫什么呢 莉莉 – 我不知道 |
[17:57] | Something brought her back here all those years ago | 有什么东西在多年前把她召唤来了这里 |
[17:59] | and it’s brought Vanessa back here, too. | 也把凡妮莎召唤了回来 |
[18:04] | You think Vanessa’s here already? | 你觉得凡妮莎已经在这了吗 |
[18:06] | I don’t think so, I know. | 我知道看起来不太可能 |
[18:09] | The maze in the book. | 书里的那个迷宫 |
[18:11] | Whatever Jacob told her on the island. | 雅各布在岛上告诉她的东西 |
[18:14] | See, now I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我又听不懂你在说些什么了 |
[18:16] | There’s a feeling in this place. | 这地方给人一种感觉 |
[18:17] | A darkness. | 黑暗 |
[18:19] | I think it called out to her. | 也许就是这个召唤她过来的 |
[18:22] | – How would you know that? – Because I feel it. | – 你是怎么知道的 – 我感觉到了 |
[18:24] | But every part of me wants to run and get the hell outta here. | 但是我身体的每一部分都告诉我赶紧离开这该死的地方 |
[18:27] | – Well, trust your gut. – No, I can’t. | – 相信你的直觉 – 可我不能 |
[18:30] | I can’t. I really I feel like I’m meant to be here too. | 我不能 我又觉得我也命中注定要来这里 |
[18:37] | You can go. | 你要走就走 |
[18:38] | You don’t have to stay. | 你不用非呆在这 |
[18:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:42] | And let the wonder twins have all the fun? | 就让神奇双胞胎享乐了吗 |
[18:45] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这怎么可能 |
[18:46] | You know the deal. | 你知道规则 |
[18:47] | It’s you and me to the end, babe. | 咱俩一起携手到最后 宝贝 |
[18:55] | That cross. | 那个十字 |
[18:57] | It’s upside down. | 反过来了 |
[19:00] | Oh shit. | 噢糟糕 |
[19:01] | That can’t be good. | 肯定不是什么好事 |
[19:04] | More steps on this path you cannot take without this. | 没有了这个 你无法走完这条路 |
[19:12] | There is no other way. | 别无他法 |
[19:15] | Sam, don’t. | 山姆 不要 |
[19:16] | You could have stopped this! | 你本可以终止这个的 |
[19:19] | But you choose to reject the gift I offer, | 但你拒绝了我给你的礼物 |
[19:22] | and so it must be. | 所以只能是这样 |
[19:26] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[19:33] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[19:38] | You leave them alone. | 你别动他们 |
[19:41] | And offerings you have brought me. | 还有你带来的祭品 |
[19:44] | You shouldn’t have followed me. | 你们不该跟踪我的 |
[19:45] | You left me. | 你离开了我 |
[19:47] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[19:48] | Scarlett. | 斯嘉丽 |
[19:49] | You need me to help you fight the dark. | 你需要我帮你打败黑暗 |
[19:52] | It’s what our mother warned us about. | 这是妈妈告诫我们的 |
[19:54] | Ah, sister of yours, she is. | 她是你的妹妹啊 |
[19:58] | And this one? | 那这个呢 |
[20:01] | A handsome sacrifice. | 帅气的祭品 |
[20:03] | What the hell is this? | 这是个什么东西 |
[20:06] | A new beginning. | 一个新的开始 |
[20:08] | Or the end. | 或结局 |
[20:10] | Both. | 都是 |
[20:15] | Mohamad… Mohamad… | 默罕默德 |
[20:20] | Do as you must. | 做你该做的 |
[20:22] | Complete the prophecy. | 完成预言 |
[20:24] | Purge the light from your heart. | 清除你心底的所有光 |
[20:29] | Mohamad! | 默罕默德 |
[20:31] | No- | 不要 |
[20:35] | Mohamad. | 默罕默德 |
[20:41] | My Mohamad, you must stay. | 我的默罕默德 快清醒起来 |
[20:44] | Stay with me. | 呆在我身边 |
[20:46] | Wha-what is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:49] | – Where are we? – Together. | – 我们在哪 – 一起 |
[20:52] | Like it was always meant to be. | 就像那命中注定 |
[20:54] | No. | 不 |
[20:56] | You turned me. | 你转化了我 |
[20:58] | You wanted me to be a monster like you. | 你想让我成为你一样的怪物 |
[21:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:04] | – But I’m not. – I know. | – 但我不是 – 我知道 |
[21:07] | You left me in a hole to die. | 你把我留在洞里去死 |
[21:12] | But I didn’t die, did I, Sam? | 但我没死 对吧 山姆 |
[21:15] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会死的 |
[21:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:20] | But she-she saved me. | 但她 她救了我 |
[21:25] | She brought me back. | 她把我带回来的 |
[21:28] | She gave me another chance. | 她给了我第二次机会 |
[21:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:34] | So you see, Sam. | 所以 山姆 |
[21:36] | I don’t belong to you. | 我不属于你了 |
[21:40] | I belong to no one. | 我不属于任何人了 |
[21:46] | Mohamad. | 默罕默德 |
[21:49] | Strong, good Mohamad. | 强壮 善良的默罕默德 |
[21:55] | You taught me to see who I truly was. | 你让我认清了真正的我自己 |
[21:59] | To understand my true purpose. | 明白了我真正的目标 |
[22:08] | And to feel love. | 并去感受爱 |
[22:12] | I do. | 真的 |
[22:17] | I did. | 曾经这么觉得 |
[22:19] | I hated you for that. | 我讨厌你 |
[22:22] | For making me human. | 让我有人性 |
[22:30] | I feel your heart beating. | 我感受到你心脏的跳动 |
[22:34] | My heart’s beating, too. | 我的心脏也在跳动 |
[22:37] | But not with pity or shame or… or regret. | 但没有怜悯或羞耻或后悔 |
[22:57] | Love is something I wasn’t meant to know. | 爱是一种我不该感受到的东西 |
[23:00] | Love and light are not my destiny. | 爱与光明从不是我的命运 |
[23:07] | They are a lie. | 它们是谎言 |
[23:08] | I hate you too, you lying son of a bitch. | 我也恨你 你该死的骗人 |
[23:12] | I hope you die slowly, painfully, and alone. | 我希望你孤独死去 缓慢又痛苦 |
[23:18] | And I wish I was the one to do it. | 我希望我就是那个终结你的人 |
[23:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:24] | But this is who I am. | 但这就是我 |
[23:27] | Who I’ve always been. | 一直都是这样 |
[23:29] | In the shadow of darkness. | 在黑暗的影子中 |
[23:44] | You’re not alone, Mohamad. | 你不孤独 默罕默德 |
[23:47] | You’re not alone. | 你不孤独 |
[23:53] | You’re not alone. | 你不孤独 |
[23:59] | You are not alone, Mohamad? | 你不孤独 默罕默德 |
[24:08] | Mohamad? | 默罕默德 |
[24:46] | I feel nothing now. | 我什么感觉都没有了 |
[24:57] | Julius, listen to me. | 朱利叶斯 听我说 |
[24:58] | We need to get out of here. Now. | 我们需要马上离开这里 |
[25:00] | Find Jolene, find Flesh, and go. | 找到茱莲妮和弗莱什就走 |
[25:03] | – Not before I do this. – You don’t know what I did. | – 等我干完这个- 你不知道我做了什么 |
[25:07] | They’re gonna make me pay. | 他们会报复我的 |
[25:08] | So I just need to go back to the lab, | 我只要回到实验室 |
[25:10] | get the results from my gene sequencer | 从我的基因测序器中取回结果 |
[25:12] | – and get out of here, ok? – Doc, this isn’t about you. | – 然后就离开这里 行吗 – 医生 这不只是关于你 |
[25:14] | – This is a suicide mission! – Shhh! | – 这是自杀任务 – 小点声 |
[25:16] | What’re you gonna do? Murder yourself? | 你要做什么 谋杀自己 |
[25:18] | For Frankie? | 为了弗兰基 |
[25:20] | I don’t know if she’s even dead or one of them now. | 我甚至都不知道她是死了还是它们的一员了 |
[25:23] | Either way, it wasn’t your fault. | 不管怎样 都不是你的错 |
[25:26] | – Isn’t it? – No. | – 不是吗 – 不 |
[25:28] | I made Scab. | 我造就了斯卡布 |
[25:29] | I’m the one that turned him, | 是我转化的他 |
[25:30] | and he couldn’t have bit her if it wasn’t-no. | 要不他也不会咬她 不 |
[25:35] | I gotta make this right. | 我要改正这一切 |
[25:36] | You stubborn son of a bitch. Ok. | 你真是固执 |
[25:40] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[25:42] | But you come back alive, ok? | 但你要活着回来 好吗 |
[25:44] | Alive. | 活着 |
[25:48] | What’re you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[25:50] | Finish what I started. | 完成我开始的事情 |
[26:05] | Stay sharp and in formation. | 保持警戒 注意队形 |
[26:07] | Sweep the roads before we clear the buildings. | 探完这栋楼之前都要保持道路通畅 |
[26:10] | First sign of trouble, look to me. | 遇到麻烦 看我指令 |
[26:12] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[26:28] | And so the light in you is no more. | 所以 你心中已无光明 |
[26:35] | You’re heart is dark. | 你的心是黑暗的 |
[26:39] | Empty. | 空虚的 |
[26:41] | Pure. | 纯净的 |
[26:44] | It is nearly done. | 快要完成了 |
[26:46] | Unless Vanessa embraces who she truly is. | 除非凡妮莎接受了真正的自己 |
[26:54] | I’ll kill you, Sam. | 我要杀了你 山姆 |
[26:57] | I’ll rip out your heart! | 我要挖出你的心脏 |
[26:59] | Yes. Yes, good. | 好的很好 |
[27:01] | Let in the darkness. Join us. | 接受黑暗 加入我们 |
[27:03] | Vanessa, don’t! | 凡妮莎 不要 |
[27:04] | You won’t win. | 你不会赢的 |
[27:07] | I won’t let you become Elder, even if I have to myself. | 我不会让你变成长老的 即使牺牲我自己成为长老 |
[27:11] | Yes. | 好 |
[27:13] | Yes! | 好 |
[27:14] | No, Vanessa! Listen to me! | 不 凡妮莎 听我说 |
[27:16] | You have to fight it. | 你要打败它 |
[27:18] | Fight the rage, ok? | 战胜愤怒 好吗 |
[27:20] | Like they taught you in China. | 就像他们在中国教你的那样 |
[27:22] | You have to fight it. | 你要战胜它 |
[27:24] | You can’t become an Elder. | 你不能成为一个长老 |
[27:27] | You won’t defeat me | 你不会打败我的 |
[27:31] | because a light in your heart still lives. | 因为你心中仍然有光明 |
[27:39] | Are you prepared to do what I did? | 你准备好做我做的那些了吗 |
[27:43] | To snuff out the light in your heart? | 驱走内心的光明 |
[27:46] | Vanessa, you have to do it. | 凡妮莎 你必须要这么做 |
[27:48] | It’s the only way to stop him. | 这是阻止他们的唯一办法 |
[27:49] | To stop all of them. | 阻止他们所有人 |
[27:51] | What? | 什么 |
[27:57] | You knew back at the lighthouse | 你在灯塔就知道 |
[27:59] | that you were the only one who could face this. | 你是唯一一个可以面对这个的人 |
[28:02] | It was your destiny, but what we both didn’t understand… | 这是你的命运 但我们都不理解 |
[28:06] | I was made to make that possible. | 我注定要让这一切成为可能 |
[28:09] | I’m the only way that you can stop him. | 你只有靠我 才能阻止他 |
[28:12] | That’s my destiny. | 这就是我的命 |
[28:14] | Scarlett, what the hell are you talking about? | 斯嘉丽 你都在说些什么 |
[28:17] | I met someone who told me that I had a purpose | 有人曾告诉我 我肩负使命 |
[28:20] | that I didn’t understand. | 当时我并不明白 |
[28:24] | I understand it now. | 现在我懂了 |
[28:26] | I wasn’t meant to come here to stop you from going dark. | 我过来不是为了阻止你步入黑暗的 |
[28:29] | I was meant to give you the strength to resist it. | 是来给你奉献能量 去抗拒黑暗的 |
[28:32] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 这事你不必一人承担 |
[28:34] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[28:35] | This is insane. | 疯了吗 |
[28:37] | – I won’t. – You will. | – 我不会 – 你会的 |
[28:39] | – No. – We are born Van Helsing. | – 不 – 我们生来就是范海辛 |
[28:42] | This is what our mother did. | 这是我们生母的职责 |
[28:44] | Jacob told us that only one of us is gonna survive, | 雅各布说 我们只有一人能活下去 |
[28:46] | so either we are gonna be the ones to walk the path | 所以我们就要走这条路 |
[28:49] | and destroy them all with light or we must be destroyed | 用光明摧毁他们 不然就要被人消灭 |
[28:54] | to make all that possible. | 好让一切成为可能 |
[28:57] | No, no, no, both of you just listen to me. | 不 你们两个听我说 |
[28:58] | Listen to me. **** listen to me! | 听我说 快听我说 |
[29:00] | You don’t have to do this. | 你们不必这样 |
[29:05] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[29:08] | I wanna stay with you, Axel. | 我想留在你这里 阿克塞尔 |
[29:11] | – Then stay. – I can’t. | – 那就留下来 – 我不能 |
[29:13] | I was never gonna walk out of here. | 我没有机会离开这里 |
[29:15] | What’re you talking about? | 你在胡说什么呢 |
[29:17] | Either she goes dark and kills us | 要不她就变黑暗 杀了我们 |
[29:22] | or I make the sacrifice and give her the strength | 要不我就牺牲自己 给予她能量 |
[29:25] | to do the right thing. | 去做正确的事情 |
[29:27] | Scarlett, listen to me… | 斯嘉丽 听我说 |
[29:28] | It’s the only way. | 只有这个办法了 |
[29:31] | You have to let me go, Axel. | 没得选了 让我去吧 阿克塞尔 |
[29:36] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:37] | You have to let me go. | 没得选了 让我去吧 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:59] | There’s gotta be another way. Come on. | 怎么会没有别的办法呢 |
[30:03] | No. | 不 |
[30:09] | Scarlett, don’t. | 斯嘉丽 不要啊 |
[30:12] | We have to do this. | 我们必须这么做 |
[30:14] | No Scarlett, not her. | 不 斯嘉丽 不要让她 |
[30:17] | Look at me. | 看过来 |
[30:18] | Look at me! | 看过来 |
[30:20] | Kill me. | 不如杀我 |
[30:22] | Kill me! | 杀我吧 |
[30:23] | Not the light in her heart, are you? | 你又不是她心中的光明 |
[30:28] | But why you? | 为什么是你 |
[30:31] | Killing me will fuel the light in her. | 杀我会激起她的光明 |
[30:34] | And the light will win. | 光明终将获胜 |
[30:37] | You would do that for her? | 你这么做 就为了她吗 |
[30:43] | For everyone. | 是为了大家 |
[31:03] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[31:06] | So what’re you saying? | 那你怎么看 |
[31:08] | She can’t be trusted. | 她的话不可信 |
[31:10] | But she still has value to the company. | 但是她对公司还有价值 |
[31:13] | The work Caitlyn had her doing was important. | 凯特琳让她负责的工作很重要 |
[31:17] | And what is that, exactly? | 工作具体是什么呢 |
[31:19] | Perfecting the repellant, for one. | 比如说 完善驱除剂 |
[31:23] | Look, our work here is too valuable to Black Tech | 我们的工作对于黑色科技太有价值了 |
[31:26] | to let her just walk away from it no matter what she did. | 不管她说了什么 怎么能让她直接走呢 |
[31:29] | Walking away from a murder is not something I can justify | 面对所有市民 我不能容忍自己 |
[31:32] | to the people in this city. | 对谋杀视而不见 |
[31:34] | That’s why you’re not gonna tell them. | 所以你就不会告诉他们 |
[31:36] | That’s not gonna wash. | 没有说服力啊 |
[31:39] | Caitlyn was one of mine. | 凯特琳是我的人 |
[31:41] | As far as anyone else is concerned | 依其他人来看 |
[31:42] | I shipped her out during the chaos. | 在混乱中 是我送了她出去 |
[31:45] | And what if someone starts to dig a little deeper into that? | 如果有人想刨根问底呢 |
[31:51] | We still operate under the rule of law, right? | 现在我们还是依法办事 不是吗 |
[31:55] | Denver is a free city because Black Tech made it one. | 通过黑色科技的努力 丹佛才成为了自由市 |
[31:58] | It’s under your watch that it’s falling apart. | 在你的掌管下 它才陷入混乱 |
[32:01] | Don’t worry, the company still has confidence | 别担心 公司依然相信 |
[32:04] | in your ability to set it all right. | 你有能力挽回一切 |
[32:07] | Don’t make us question that. | 不要让我们质疑你 |
[32:09] | And what about her? | 那她呢 |
[32:10] | The doctor? | 就是那个医生 |
[32:12] | She knows the truth. | 她知道真相 |
[32:13] | Find her and bring her to me. | 找到她 带她来见我 |
[32:16] | Do you think you can manage that? | 你做得到吗 |
[32:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:38] | You are our only hope. | 你是我们唯一的希望 |
[32:40] | It has to be you. | 只能是你了 |
[32:42] | Scarlett, stop. I won’t do it. | 斯嘉丽 停下 我不能这样 |
[32:44] | Scarlett, don’t do this. Don’t do it. | 斯嘉丽 别这样 别这样 |
[32:47] | I didn’t believe in you, ok? | 我之前并不相信你的存在 |
[32:49] | I thought you were a figment of my imagination, | 我以为你是我臆想的事物 |
[32:51] | just some false memory. | 一些错误的记忆 |
[32:53] | But then we found each other. | 但我们找到了彼此 |
[32:56] | We figured out the truth and we remembered who we are. | 我们弄清了真相 记起了自己的身份 |
[33:00] | Why we’re here. | 和前来的目的 |
[33:02] | It’s for a reason. | 是事出有因的 |
[33:04] | All of it. | 一切都是 |
[33:08] | What’re you doing, Scarlett? | 你在做什么 斯嘉丽 |
[33:12] | Don’t do it. | 不要 |
[33:14] | – Scarlett. – You… | – 斯嘉丽 – 你… |
[33:16] | – …you will end the darkness. – Please don’t. | – 你会终结黑暗 – 求你了 不要 |
[33:21] | – Don’t do it. – You. | – 不要这么做 – 你 |
[33:24] | You. | 你 |
[33:25] | Scarlett, no. | 斯嘉丽 不要 |
[33:27] | Don’t do it. | 不要这么做 |
[33:31] | No! | 不 |
[33:33] | Scarlett, no! | 斯嘉丽 不 |
[33:41] | Noooo!!!!!!!! | 不 |
[33:49] | Noooooooo!!!! | 不 |
[33:58] | I gave you everything. | 我把一切都给了你 |
[34:00] | I gave you everything I had just to save you. | 为了救你 我把一切都给了你 |
[34:04] | Then you do this? | 你就这么报答我吗 |
[34:07] | You could have stopped her. | 你本来可以阻止她的 |
[34:10] | You’re the strong one! | 你比她更强大 |
[34:14] | You can’t fight the darkness. | 你并不能击退黑暗 |
[34:16] | You are the darkness! | 你就是黑暗 |
[34:21] | Let me go you miserable hag bitch! | 放我走 你这个死女巫 |
[34:35] | What have you done? | 你都做了什么 |
[34:38] | You had to purge the light in your heart, | 你必须驱散心中的光明 |
[34:40] | that is true, but that step you took it already. | 是没错 但是这一步你已经做过了 |
[34:45] | The darkness already defeated the light in your heart, you know. | 黑暗早已打败了你心中的光明 |
[34:51] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:54] | Your little girl. | 你的小女孩 |
[34:56] | Dylan. | 迪伦 |
[35:00] | I tried to save her. | 为了救她 我尽力了 |
[35:03] | But did you? | 但你有吗 |
[35:05] | You bit her. | 你咬了她 |
[35:08] | Turned her human again and then she died. | 把她变成人类 然后她就死了 |
[35:12] | Because of you, she did. You meant to… | 因为你 她死了 这是你的本意… |
[35:16] | No, I did not sacrifice her. | 不 我没有牺牲她 |
[35:19] | But you did! | 你明明就有 |
[35:21] | You could have stopped her but you didn’t. | 本来你可以阻止她的 但是你没有 |
[35:24] | That’s how deep the darkness goes. | 黑暗已经扎根的太深了 |
[35:28] | The sister Scarlett, she died for nothing. | 你的姊妹 斯嘉丽 她白白送命了 |
[35:35] | For nothing! | 白白送命了 |
[35:42] | If I ever see you again I’ll kill you. | 如果再让我见到你 我就杀了你 |
[35:44] | You hear me, Vanessa? | 听见了吗 凡妮莎 |
[35:49] | I’ll kill all of you. | 我会把你们都杀了 |
[35:57] | My sister’s sacrifice won’t be for nothing. | 我的姊妹不会白白牺牲 |
[36:01] | I will defeat the dark one because I am the light. | 我会击败黑暗 因为我就是光明 |
[36:09] | Such a gift you were offered. | 你的天赋如此之高 |
[36:13] | Such a disappointment you have been. | 可你真是太让人失望了 |
[36:17] | Pity. | 真可惜 |
[37:20] | Elder now you have become. | 你已化身为长老 |
[37:29] | My destiny. | 这是我的命运 |
[37:51] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 |
[37:52] | Stay in formation! | 保持阵型 |
[38:02] | Whoever she is, you can’t help her now. | 她不管是谁 你也不能帮她了 |
[38:04] | But you can still help us. | 不过你还能帮我们 |
[38:06] | Over there. Survivors. | 在那里 有幸存者 |
[38:08] | We secure them, escort them out. | 我们保护他们 护送他们出去 |
[38:10] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[38:11] | Hold on. Wait a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[38:19] | This doesn’t look obvious to you? | 你看不出来吗 很明显啊 |
[38:21] | What, that they’re being held hostage? | 他们不是被劫为人质吗 |
[38:22] | That they’re bait. | 他们是诱饵 |
[38:23] | We can’t leave them. | 我们不能丢下他们 |
[38:25] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:27] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 我们要这么做 |
[38:44] | Scab! | 斯卡布 |
[38:48] | I know you’re in here. | 我知道你在里面 |
[38:51] | It’s me you want. | 你要的是我 |
[38:54] | What’re you waiting for? | 还在等什么 |
[39:22] | Let ’em go. | 放了他们 |
[39:24] | It’s me you want. | 你要的是我 |
[39:26] | It’s me you’ve always wanted. | 一直以来要的都是我 |
[39:29] | Why not both? | 我都要 不可以吗 |
[39:34] | I keep them, I kill you. | 关住他们 再杀了你 |
[39:41] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 |
[39:48] | Callie. | 凯莉 |
[39:50] | Julius! | 朱利叶斯 |
[39:55] | Anointed by the dark one so you are worthy. | 黑暗的继承人啊 你身怀绝技 |
[39:59] | Destroy that which desires to destroy us. | 快去摧毁想消灭我们的人 |
[40:05] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[40:09] | You are the light. | 你是光明 |
[40:40] | There’s one thing in my heart now. | 现在我心中只有一个东西 |
[40:43] | Death. | 死神 |
[41:09] | For me this is the beginning. | 对于我 这是开始 |
[41:14] | But for you, and humankind, you must accept this is the end. | 而对于你 还有人类 你们得迎接末日 |
[41:21] | Never! | 绝不 |
[41:54] | – Lily? – Yes. | – 莉莉 – 是 |
[41:57] | How do you know me? | 你怎么认识我的 |
[42:00] | And what is that hellish beast? | 这个地狱来的怪兽是什么 |
[42:02] | The nightmare I have to kill. | 是我要摧毁的噩梦 |
[42:04] | You can’t. Not alone. | 不行 不能单靠你 |
[42:07] | I have to. | 我没得选 |
[42:09] | Or die trying. | 死了 也尽力了 |
[42:10] | There’s another way. | 还有别的办法 |
[42:12] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[42:13] | There is no other way. | 没别的办法了 |
[42:16] | The Van Helsings end now. | 范海辛就此终结 |
[42:22] | What other way? | 什么别的办法 |
[42:24] | Together. | 一起来 |