时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Van Helsing”… | 《凡妮莎海辛》 前情回顾 |
[00:08] | Does someone here take care of you? | 有人在这照顾你吧 |
[00:10] | Owen, get away from him. He could hurt you. | 欧文 离他远点 他会伤到你 |
[00:11] | Is he ours? | 他是我们的孩子吗 |
[00:13] | Another bus full of prisoners. | 另一辆公交车里全是囚犯 |
[00:15] | Where’s it headed? | 它要开去哪 |
[00:16] | Denver’s the other way. Out there is just desert. | 丹佛在另一边 从这出去也只是沙漠 |
[00:18] | Axel. | 阿克塞尔 |
[00:19] | Come on. | 快看我 |
[00:22] | Nothin’ seems to kill you, does it? | 没有什么能杀死你 对吧 |
[00:27] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 |
[00:29] | You, get in the car. | 你 到车上去 |
[00:30] | – No! – Do what you said and find us. | – 不 – 就按你说的做 来找我们 |
[00:32] | You. You follow me, they both die. | 你要是敢跟着我 他俩都会死 |
[00:35] | He’s going east, that’s where all his trucks went. | 他要去东边 所有卡车都往那个方向去 |
[00:37] | I’m not stopping till I find ’em, | 不找到他们 我绝不罢休 |
[00:38] | you know that, right? | 你明白 对吧 |
[00:39] | Damn straight. | 非常明白 |
[01:39] | We should have spotted her by now. | 我们应该已经发现她了 |
[01:43] | We will. | 会的 |
[01:44] | Maybe we missed the turn. | 或许是错过了转弯 |
[01:45] | Maybe we lost them. | 或许跟丢了 |
[01:47] | We didn’t lose ’em. | 我们没有跟丢他们 |
[01:49] | This is the only road they can be on, alright? | 他们能走的路只有这一条 好吧 |
[01:52] | They haven’t turned off, | 他们也没有拐弯 |
[01:53] | or we would have seen their tracks if they had. | 不然我们能看到他们的卡车 |
[01:55] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[01:57] | Maybe I just have to face the fact that they’re gone. | 也许我该接受他们已经离开的事实了 |
[02:01] | Hey, no. | 不是的 |
[02:03] | She had a kid during all this shit. | 情况那么糟糕 她还生下一个孩子 |
[02:06] | She raised him, she protected him. | 养育他 保护他 |
[02:08] | If I had to bet on anybody surviving this it’d be her. | 如果赌谁能活下来 那一定是她 |
[02:13] | Why did it take you so long to get us out of that place? | 为什么你花这么长时间才把我们救出来 |
[02:19] | I’m gonna make it right. | 我要万无一失 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna find this prick and then I’m gonna kill him. | 我要找到这个混蛋 然后剁了他 |
[02:23] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:25] | That’s for me. | 这个我来 |
[02:29] | If that’s the way you want it. | 你想的话 好 |
[02:31] | I gotta make it right, too. | 我也要万无一失 |
[02:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:40] | Stop! | 停车 |
[03:14] | He’s a smart kid. | 他是个聪明的孩子 |
[03:15] | He left this on purpose. | 他故意丢下这个 |
[03:18] | Max is smarter. | 马克斯更聪明 |
[03:20] | That feels like bait to me. | 我感觉这像是一个诱饵 |
[03:23] | Why would he want us to follow him? | 他为什么想要我们跟着他 |
[03:30] | Look, it’s the prison bus. | 看 那是囚犯车 |
[03:50] | Well, they came through here, alright. | 他们来过这里 |
[03:52] | Those are Jeep tracks. | 那些都是吉普车碾过的痕迹 |
[03:53] | They’re fresh. | 还很新 |
[03:55] | The bus looks empty. | 车看着是空的 |
[03:58] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这就是我担心的 |
[04:00] | So what do you think? | 所以你怎么想 |
[04:02] | He took the Jeep up the road | 他开着吉普 |
[04:03] | and then doubled back around to pick us off? | 折回来逐个干掉我们 |
[04:06] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法可以知道 |
[04:12] | You go left, I’ll go right. | 你走左边 我走右边 |
[04:26] | I got one dead guard over here, armed. | 我这儿有一个死了的警卫 配枪 |
[04:30] | I got one over here, too. | 我这边也有一个 |
[04:37] | You wanna hang here? | 你在这里看着 |
[04:39] | I’ll check inside. | 我去检查车厢 |
[04:55] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[04:56] | Nobody’s home. | 没人在 |
[04:58] | They’re gone. | 他们离开了 |
[05:02] | So it was an ambush. | 所以这是一个埋伏 |
[05:04] | Okay, so well, you think him and Max had them wait here for us? | 好 你觉得是马克斯让他们在这里伏击我们吗 |
[05:08] | Until the vampires got to them. | 直到吸血鬼袭击他们 |
[05:11] | We’re gonna have to keep our eye out for that, as well. | 我们也要注意了 |
[05:14] | You know, I saw this bus leaving the prison the day we broke in. | 就在我们闯入监狱的那天 我看到这辆车离开 |
[05:18] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:19] | Oh yeah. | 是的 |
[05:23] | It was filled with injured prisoners | 里面载满了受伤的囚犯 |
[05:24] | and old people. | 和老人 |
[05:26] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[05:27] | What? | 什么 |
[05:28] | What’re you… what’re you thinking? | 你… 你怎么想 |
[05:32] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[05:34] | Come on, Axel! | 快啊 阿克塞尔 |
[05:35] | – Give me something here! – Okay, okay, okay, okay. | – 快说啊 – 好的 好的 |
[05:37] | Listen, listen, listen. | 听着 |
[05:39] | He doesn’t need them as a hostage anymore, right? | 他已经不再需要他们当人质了 |
[05:42] | Jennifer or Owen. | 无论是詹妮弗 还是欧文 |
[05:43] | Right? | 对吧 |
[05:44] | They’re just a pain in the ass at this point | 在这个时候 他们只是个拖累 |
[05:46] | so if he knows we’re after them | 所以如果他知道我们跟着他们 |
[05:48] | why wouldn’t he just drop them off on the side of the road? | 他为什么不把他们丢在路边呢 |
[05:51] | Right. | 对 |
[05:52] | We find them we… we stop chasing him. | 我们找到他们… 就不会再追他了 |
[05:55] | Exactly. We’re out of his hair for good. | 没错 他永远地摆脱我们了 |
[05:57] | So why set an ambush? | 那为什么还要设下埋伏呢 |
[06:00] | He’s a… he’s a psychopath, Axel, | 他是…是个精神病 阿克塞尔 |
[06:02] | he doesn’t think like you and I, alright? | 他不会像我和你这样思考 |
[06:04] | – He’s a crazy person. – He may be crackers but he’s not stupid. | – 他一个疯子 – 他可能是个怪人 但他不蠢 |
[06:06] | If he’s keeping them it’s for a reason. | 所以他绑架他们是有原因的 |
[06:10] | Why do you think? | 你为什么这么想 |
[06:12] | Oh, I don’t know, but… | 我不知道 但… |
[06:15] | like these prisoners on the bus, | 就像在车上的这些囚犯一样 |
[06:16] | it didn’t matter if they were small or old or sick. | 他们是老幼还是病残 都没关系 |
[06:21] | He’s using Jennifer and the kid for the same thing | 他利用詹妮弗和孩子也是一样的 |
[06:24] | he was using these people for. | 就是单纯利用这些人 |
[06:26] | We’re closing in on him, though. | 然而 我们离他很近了 |
[06:27] | These bodies are fresh. | 这些尸体刚死不久 |
[06:28] | Okay, I can’t go through this again, Axel, alright? | 我不能再经历一次离别了 阿克塞尔 |
[06:30] | – We’re not gonna lose ’em. – I’m not gonna go on like this, alright? | – 我们不会失去他们 – 我不会再这样下去了 对吧 |
[06:33] | – We’re gonna find ’em! – This whole thing seems bad! | – 我们会找到他们的 – 整件事都很糟糕 |
[06:35] | – The whole thing seems… – Down! Down! | – 所有的事情都… – 趴下 趴下 |
[06:42] | That’s a gunshot. | 是枪响声 |
[06:44] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[06:45] | Phil’s not ever gonna give up on us, you know that. | 你是知道的 菲尔绝不会抛下我们 |
[06:48] | He broke into a prison to find us. | 他为了找我们闯入了监狱 |
[06:50] | He let you do what you did… | 他让你做你… |
[06:51] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:54] | Just let us go. | 放我们走吧 |
[06:55] | Then I’ll stop bothering you and Phil won’t blow your head off. | 然后我不会再打扰你 菲尔也不会杀了你 |
[06:58] | Oh, cute. Get back in the truck. | 小可爱 回到车里 |
[07:02] | I have to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[07:03] | Get back in the truck! | 快回到车里 |
[07:08] | Bye, bye… | 拜拜… |
[07:18] | It’s gonna be alright, okay? | 一切都会好的 好吗 |
[07:20] | We’ve always been fine in the end, | 我们总能化险为夷 |
[07:22] | we’re gonna be fine this time, too. | 这一次也会平安无事的 |
[07:24] | We have to kill him. | 我们必须杀了他 |
[07:29] | Don’t you cause any trouble, you hear me? | 听我说 你不要惹任何麻烦 |
[07:32] | You do as I say, when I say, okay? | 我说了 你再照我说的做 明白吗 |
[07:42] | Heroes. | 英雄 |
[07:44] | Pain in my goddamn ass. | 麻烦精 |
[07:53] | Move on over. You’re driving. | 挪过去 你来开车 |
[07:55] | Owen, put on your seatbelt. Right now. | 欧文 马上系上安全带 |
[07:57] | Fast. Hurry up. | 快 快一点 |
[08:02] | Come on, baby. Come on, baby. Come on, baby. | 快点 宝贝 |
[08:03] | Come on, baby. | 快点 宝贝 |
[08:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:05] | You are gonna hang on super tight, okay? | 你要紧紧抓着不放 懂吗 |
[08:23] | Where to? | 去哪里 |
[08:24] | Just keep driving straight till I tell you otherwise. | 就保持直行 其余的我会告诉你 |
[08:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:39] | Why don’t you get comfortable, little buddy? | 小朋友 你为什么不坐得舒服些 |
[08:41] | There’s no need for seatbelts when your mom is driving, right? | 妈妈来开车 你不需要系安全带 对吧 |
[08:46] | Do as he says, honey. | 按他说的做 宝贝 |
[08:52] | Nice try. | 做得不错 |
[09:10] | See up there? | 看那里 |
[09:12] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:15] | A body. | 一具尸体 |
[09:33] | Stop the truck. | 停车 |
[09:34] | Stop the truck! | 快停下 |
[10:07] | It’s not them! | 那不是他们 |
[10:08] | Feeders, all of ’em. | 全部都是吸血鬼 |
[10:10] | They’re not looking their best. | 他们看着很糟 |
[10:12] | I guess the daywalkers haven’t made it this far yet. | 我猜日行者还不至于做到这份上 |
[10:14] | No, they’re all burned to a crisp and put on display. | 嗯 他们被烧焦后 架在这里展示 |
[10:18] | Someone’s sending a message. | 是有人在传递信息 |
[10:20] | Yeah, it’s a message for feeders from feeders. | 是的 这是吸血鬼间的交流 |
[10:23] | Is that a guess? | 这是你的猜测吗 |
[10:24] | No, Julius used to do this to mark our territory. | 不 朱利叶斯划分我们领地时 就曾这么做 |
[10:26] | A warning to other kinds. | 对外族的警告 |
[10:28] | Other kinds? | 外族 |
[10:34] | That sounded awfully close. | 听着很近 |
[10:43] | Human! | 人类 |
[10:44] | Which is your toll? | 你们的过路费呢 |
[10:47] | Oh, he means us. | 他在说我们 |
[10:48] | We have to pay our way in blood. | 我们必须付出鲜血 |
[10:50] | Which pays the price? | 谁来付 |
[10:52] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[10:58] | If he doesn’t get one of us he’s gonna take both. | 如果一个不死 那么我们俩都得死 |
[11:01] | That doesn’t sound good. | 情况不太妙 |
[11:03] | Alright, look, we book it for the truck. | 好吧 听着 我们一起去卡车那里 |
[11:04] | We get there, I got your six. | 我掩护你过去 |
[11:07] | You’re driving. | 你就开车 |
[11:08] | – Now? – Now. | – 现在 – 现在 |
[11:09] | Run! | 跑 |
[11:10] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
[11:24] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[11:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:30] | Come on! | 快点 |
[11:31] | Come on! | 快 |
[11:48] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[11:49] | Jesus Christ! | 我的个天啊 |
[11:51] | Son of a bitch! | 妈蛋的 |
[11:52] | Shit, shit, shit! | 靠 靠 靠 |
[11:53] | Go full bore, buddy! | 全速前进 兄弟 |
[11:54] | They’re coming in hot! | 大帮人马追过来了 |
[12:09] | Don’t waste your bullets. | 不要浪费你的子弹 |
[12:26] | Careful with your ammo! | 注意点弹药 |
[12:43] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[12:46] | Heads-up, buddy! | 小心 兄弟 |
[12:48] | This is gonna leave a mark! | 将有大爆炸 |
[12:56] | You were right about that husband of yours. | 你对你丈夫可真了解 |
[12:58] | Persistent son of a bitch, but that’s a way bigger bomb than… | 真是个坚持不懈的混蛋 还有更大的炸弹… |
[13:04] | Woah, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[13:05] | Easy, easy, easy. | 悠着点 悠着点 |
[13:07] | Shoot me and say goodbye to your best friend. | 开枪吧 然后跟你好朋友道个别 |
[13:10] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[13:11] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[13:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:21] | Give me the drugs. | 把药给我 |
[13:22] | Owen, listen to me. | 欧文 听我说 |
[13:24] | That man who helped us at the mine? | 在矿井帮过我们的男人 |
[13:26] | He’s down in the valley. | 他在山谷下面 |
[13:27] | I want you to run that way and keep running, | 我要你朝那个方向一直跑 |
[13:29] | you understand? | 听到了吗 |
[13:32] | Go. | 跑 |
[13:33] | Now. | 马上 |
[13:38] | Come on, give me the drugs. | 把药给我 |
[13:39] | Give me the drugs! Now! | 把药给我 现在马上 |
[13:40] | Not until he’s safe. | 等他安全了再给你 |
[13:42] | Your husband’s dead, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 你丈夫已经死了 |
[13:44] | The kid’s running to no one. | 那孩子跑过去也没用 |
[13:45] | Phil can’t die. | 菲尔是不会死的 |
[13:46] | You know that better than me. | 你应该比我更清楚 |
[13:48] | He certainly can if his head’s burned right off, | 从爆炸程度来看 要是他的头被烧了 |
[13:50] | and judging by that explosion. | 那他就死定了 |
[13:52] | Wishful thinking. | 你痴心妄想 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好的吧 |
[13:58] | Maybe your husband made it. | 又或许你丈夫挺过来了 |
[14:00] | Even so, it’s getting dark, honey. | 尽管如此 亲爱的 天要黑了 |
[14:04] | You have no idea what’s waiting for that kid in the dark. | 你不知道黑夜里等待着你儿子的是什么 |
[14:06] | There are things that have live in these canyons for years. | 那有些东西在峡谷里生存很久了 |
[14:09] | Adapting, learning, | 适应着 学习着 |
[14:10] | figuring out ways to survive when there aren’t any. | 想方设法生存下去 |
[14:14] | Feed off a lost survivors, trailer trash | 以迷路的幸存者为食 |
[14:17] | who try to live out here, little kids on the run. | 努力生存的低等人 逃亡的小孩 |
[14:22] | You don’t get a good meal very often, you know. | 不是经常能饱餐一顿的 懂吧 |
[14:25] | So maybe, you know, maybe they’ll turn your little boy, | 又或者 他们会转化你的孩子 |
[14:28] | but they’ll probably just drink him dry. | 但他们更可能吸干他的血 |
[14:31] | Woah, hey. | 嘿 别 |
[14:34] | He gets lost. | 他迷路了 |
[14:37] | If he doesn’t find your husband | 如果他找不到你的丈夫 |
[14:38] | he finds his charred, decapitated remains. | 只找到他烧焦的头身分离的遗体 |
[14:46] | Plenty of ways for him to die out there, | 那他在外面可有千万种死法 |
[14:48] | all of them on you. | 而这一切都怪你 |
[14:54] | Owen, stop! | 欧文 停下 |
[15:03] | You know, you are very lucky that I need you alive. | 你知道吗 你该庆幸你对我还有用处 |
[15:07] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:13] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢提点 |
[15:18] | You need me alive, right? | 你说你用得着我 不是吗 |
[15:19] | You said so yourself. | 这可是你自己说的 |
[15:21] | That means both of us, right? | 那就是说我俩都有用处 是吗 |
[15:24] | What do you want us for, anyway? | 你到底想从我们这得到什么 |
[15:26] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪儿 |
[15:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:48] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[15:57] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[16:01] | The good news is the explosion killed the vamps. | 好消息是爆炸把吸血鬼都炸死了 |
[16:04] | Except for that first one, I think he slipped away. | 除了第一只 他应该逃走了 |
[16:06] | Right. | 对 |
[16:07] | And? | 还有吗 |
[16:09] | And I think I heard something up there just now. | 我刚刚好像听到那边有声音 |
[16:11] | What? | 什么 |
[16:13] | A woman yelling. | 一个女人在大叫 |
[16:14] | Where? | 哪里 |
[16:15] | Up there. | 上面那边 |
[16:17] | It’s close, I just… | 挺近的 只是… |
[16:19] | I can’t spot ’em. | 我看不到他们 |
[16:20] | They definitely saw that fireball, though. | 不过他们肯定看到火球了 |
[16:22] | Then he knows we’re following him. | 那他就知道我们在跟踪他了 |
[16:24] | Or were. | 曾经 |
[16:26] | We could use that to our advantage, maybe. | 或许我们可以利用这个作为优势 |
[16:28] | Look, if we head out now we can get there before dark. | 我们如果现在出发 可以在天黑前赶到那里 |
[16:30] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不觉得 |
[16:32] | Rhonda’s shot. | 车爆炸了 |
[16:33] | Both the gas tanks blew out. | 油箱都炸了 |
[16:37] | Well, I mean, there’s no… | 好吧 那… |
[16:39] | there’s no way to get there on foot. | 靠两条腿根本走不到那里 |
[16:43] | Their fuel’s not gonna last forever, either. | 他们的汽油也会有用完的时候的 |
[16:45] | We walk all night. | 我们通宵走过去 |
[16:47] | We’ll find ’em. | 会找到他们的 |
[16:49] | You’re willing to do that? | 你愿意这么做吗 |
[16:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:53] | We don’t know what the hell’s out there. | 我们不知道外面什么情况 |
[16:55] | We might not make it through the night. | 我们很可能挺不过今晚 |
[16:57] | Death doesn’t scare me anymore, man. | 死亡已经吓不到我了 兄弟 |
[17:00] | Life, on the other hand… | 但是 活着… |
[17:09] | That belonged to Scarlett, right? | 是属于斯嘉丽的 对吗 |
[17:11] | Vanessa’s sister. | 凡妮莎的妹妹 |
[17:13] | Leave it. | 别说了 |
[17:15] | Listen, Axel, this hole you’re in now, | 听着 阿克塞尔 你现在所处的困境 |
[17:18] | I’ve… I’ve been there, too. | 我…我也经历过 |
[17:20] | You’ll get out of it. | 你会走出来的 |
[17:24] | Not until I put this right. | 先把这解决了再说 |
[17:27] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[17:32] | Well, we got a long walk. | 好了 我们有很长一段路要走 |
[17:36] | And wherever they’re going we better get there first. | 不管他们要去哪 我们最好抢先一步 |
[18:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:23] | It’s not safe out here. | 外面不安全 |
[18:37] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这有用吗 |
[18:42] | Jesus mother… | 我去他… |
[18:45] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[18:46] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 等一下 |
[18:48] | Remember, you leave the house, your kid dies. | 记住 你要是离开这房子 孩子就得死 |
[18:53] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[18:56] | Great. | 很好 |
[18:58] | Now, rest up. | 现在休息吧 |
[19:00] | Hell of a big day tomorrow. | 明天可有得忙了 |
[19:08] | The town looks completely abandoned. | 小镇看起来完全被遗弃了 |
[19:10] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[19:11] | Any human from miles around would go there to hole up. | 方圆几英里的人都会躲去那里 |
[19:16] | And Max. | 马克斯也如此 |
[19:19] | Get some sleep, okay? | 睡会儿吧 |
[19:23] | Tell me about before. | 跟我讲讲以前的事 |
[19:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:34] | Before you were born, | 在你出生之前 |
[19:36] | when you were just little in mommy’s tummy, | 当你还在妈妈的肚子里的时候 |
[19:39] | there were no vampires. | 世界上还没有吸血鬼 |
[19:42] | And you had a brother and a sister | 你有个哥哥和姐姐 |
[19:46] | who could play in the grass and look at the stars | 他们在草地上玩耍 仰望星空 |
[19:49] | without any fear. | 不带任何恐惧 |
[19:51] | But they’re gone now? | 那他们现在死了吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah, they’re gone now. | 嗯 他们已经不在了 |
[19:57] | But they lived a life you can’t even imagine. | 但他们以前过着你想象不到的生活 |
[20:03] | A life filled with happiness and joy, | 过着充满幸福和快乐 |
[20:07] | and a life that was safe and warm, | 安全又温暖的生活 |
[20:10] | and one day that life will come back and be yours. | 总有一天 你也会过上同样的生活 |
[20:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:14] | Really. | 真的 |
[20:16] | The sun will shine and you’ll go to school | 阳光灿烂闪耀 你会去上学 |
[20:19] | and your friends will come over and play | 你的朋友会来找你玩 |
[20:21] | and you’ll have cake and presents on your birthday. | 你会在生日的时候吃到蛋糕和收到礼物 |
[20:24] | When? | 什么时候 |
[20:26] | Someday. | 有朝一日 |
[20:30] | But until then we survive. | 到那时我们还活着的话 |
[20:33] | Every day. | 那就是每天 |
[20:35] | We stay safe and stay smart so we’ll be alive | 只要我们注意安全和机智行事 |
[20:41] | when the world’s the way it was before. | 那我们就可以活到世界恢复原样的那一天 |
[20:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:51] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[20:52] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[20:53] | Is the man still helping? | 那个人还在帮我们吗 |
[20:56] | Is he going to come? | 他会来找我们吗 |
[21:03] | Yeah, he is. | 嗯 他会的 |
[21:29] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[21:40] | You should have paid the toll! | 你早该给过路费的 |
[22:40] | Little shit! | 小混蛋 |
[22:45] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[22:47] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[22:49] | The little [CENSORED] shot me! | 这小混蛋向我开枪 |
[22:51] | No, don’t! He’s just a kid! | 不要 他还是个孩子 |
[22:53] | Yeah, well it still fucking hurts, doesn’t it? | 是 可我他妈疼死了 不是吗 |
[22:56] | You need him, Max. | 你需要他 马克斯 |
[22:58] | Okay? Just calm down. | 冷静点 好吗 |
[22:59] | You need him alive, right? | 你要留着他的命 不是吗 |
[23:01] | Don’t… don’t screw yourself over. | 你… 你别自找麻烦 |
[23:03] | He shot me in the fucking neck! | 他打中了我脖子 |
[23:07] | You need him. | 你需要他 |
[23:19] | Alright, get over here. | 好了 过来 |
[23:20] | Go to your bed, now! | 去睡觉 立刻 |
[23:29] | You were one of them, weren’t you? | 你是他们中的一个 对吗 |
[23:31] | Like Phil. | 就像菲尔 |
[23:34] | Oh yeah, best time of my life. | 对 这是我人生中最美好的时光 |
[23:37] | I was always a night owl anyway, you know, | 我本来就是个夜猫子 你知道的 |
[23:39] | so losing the sun was never a big deal. | 所以无法在白天活动也不碍事 |
[23:45] | Never get to sleep, party never stops. | 从不睡觉 一直狂欢 |
[23:50] | And blood? | 鲜血嘛 |
[23:51] | Best high ever. | 真上头 |
[23:57] | Get the kid. We’re going. | 叫上孩子 我们要走了 |
[23:59] | But it’s still dark out. Didn’t you… | 但外面还黑着 你不是… |
[24:01] | Now! | 马上 |
[24:02] | Now! Go! | 快去 |
[24:11] | Where the hell are my keys? | 见鬼 我的钥匙呢 |
[24:14] | Oh, come on, where the are my keys? | 够了 我的钥匙呢 |
[24:48] | Why does your blood not flow? | 你怎么不流血呢 |
[24:51] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[25:02] | No! | 不 |
[25:06] | Axel!!! | 阿克塞尔 |
[25:07] | We gotta get out of here! We’re so close! | 我们得逃出这里 我们就要追上他们了 |
[25:11] | You ugly son of a bitch, come here! | 你这个狗娘养的丑八怪 过来 |
[25:13] | If you’re so goddamn thirsty. | 如果你饥渴得要死 |
[25:15] | Come on, go for the jugular. | 来咬我脖子 |
[25:21] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[25:23] | What the hell are you? | 你他妈是个什么东西 |
[25:43] | Hold him down! | 按住他 |
[25:55] | Axel, we gotta go. We… | 阿克塞尔 我们得走了 我们… |
[25:58] | It’s almost dawn. | 天快亮了 |
[25:59] | We’re gonna lose them if we don’t go now. | 我们要是现在不走 就追不上他们了 |
[26:02] | Just give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[26:06] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[26:18] | They’re here. They’re still here. | 他们在这 他们还在这 |
[26:20] | Okay, stay cool. This is no time to freak out. | 冷静点 现在还不是慌张的时候 |
[26:27] | – I go first. – I go first. | – 我先上 – 我先上 |
[26:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:37] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[26:42] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[26:45] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[26:46] | He knows he can’t kill me! | 他知道杀不死我 |
[26:48] | Yeah, but he knows he can slow you down. | 是的 但他知道可以拖住你 |
[26:53] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 来呀来呀 |
[26:55] | He’s tucked in between those two buildings over there. | 他藏在那两幢建筑物中间 |
[27:01] | What’re you doing?! | 你做什么 |
[27:03] | Axel! | 阿克塞尔 |
[27:06] | What’d you do that for?! | 你为什么那么做 |
[27:08] | He saw me. | 他看到我了 |
[27:10] | He thinks I’m dead for sure now. | 他现在肯定以为我死了 |
[27:12] | He doesn’t know I have what you… | 他不知道我有你… |
[27:22] | Got a bonus kill on that one. | 出乎意料地杀死了那个人 |
[27:24] | Too bad, too. | 糟糕的是 |
[27:25] | I liked that guy before he tried to kill me. | 他想杀我前 我还挺喜欢他 |
[27:27] | You know that’s not gonna stop Phil. | 你知道这样做拦不住菲尔 |
[27:29] | Yeah, but it’ll buy me some time. | 我知道 但这能给我争取点时间 |
[27:31] | We’re going to Matty’s. | 我们要去马蒂家 |
[27:32] | Who’s Matty? | 马蒂是谁 |
[27:33] | Don’t you worry about it. | 你不用操心 |
[27:35] | You’ll have a very formal introduction. | 我会为你做正式介绍的 |
[27:36] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[27:57] | Left. | 左转 |
[28:15] | You cause any trouble I kill the kid right here, right now. | 你要是敢惹麻烦 我就立刻杀了这孩子 |
[28:18] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[28:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:23] | Matty! It’s me, Max! | 马蒂 是我 马克斯 |
[28:25] | Open up! | 开门 |
[28:27] | Matty! | 马蒂 |
[28:31] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[28:32] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[28:33] | Why don’t you get the hell out here and find out? | 你自己出来看看为什么 |
[28:36] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:41] | I need some of that fatty blood you got. | 我需要一些你的高脂血 |
[28:43] | Best of the bunch. | 要质量上乘的 |
[28:45] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:46] | No, I made a deal with your men. | 不行 我和你们的人有过协议 |
[28:48] | We’re all squared up now, up to date and done. | 我们已经把以前的账结清了 货银两讫 |
[28:51] | Well, something came up. | 我这边出了点事 |
[28:53] | I need to get over the hills, I gotta pay the piper on the way. | 我得翻过那几座山 还要付过路费 |
[28:55] | I got… I got other customers, you know? | 我还有其他买家 你知道吧 |
[28:58] | Hungriest biters in these parts. | 这附近那些饿坏了的吸血鬼 |
[29:00] | Can’t spare no more. | 没有多余的货给你 |
[29:02] | No more your way, no way. | 没多余的了 没办法 |
[29:07] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[29:11] | You really wanna turn that down? | 你真想拒绝她吗 |
[29:14] | Right up your alley, meek as a kitten, | 正合你的口味 像小猫一样温顺 |
[29:16] | easy to handle. | 容易摆弄 |
[29:17] | Didn’t cause me any trouble on the road. | 一路上从没给我惹麻烦 |
[29:20] | She doesn’t have much meat on her bones. | 她瘦得没几两肉 |
[29:23] | You can take care of that, | 你可以喂胖她 |
[29:24] | that’s kind of your specialty, right? | 你干这个最拿手 对吧 |
[29:26] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[29:29] | Throw in the boy, you got a deal. | 算上小男孩就成交 |
[29:31] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:33] | I got plans for him, okay? | 我对小男孩另有打算 好吗 |
[29:36] | Both of them or we’re done. | 我两个都要 否则免谈 |
[29:38] | Wanna bet on that? | 你想赌一把吗 |
[29:40] | ‘Cause you know I love to gamble! | 因为你知道我爱赌博 |
[29:41] | No, no, no! | 别别别 |
[29:42] | You kill me, you’re never gonna make it out | 你杀了我 就没法活着 |
[29:45] | of the badlands alive. | 走出这片荒地 |
[29:46] | The vamps will revenge ya. | 吸血鬼们会报复你 |
[29:48] | They need me and you know it. | 你知道它们需要我 |
[29:51] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[29:56] | What’s a little game of sport between friends, right? | 这只是朋友之间闹着玩而已 对吗 |
[29:58] | Oh god! | 老天 |
[30:00] | Gotcha. Your turn. | 明白了 轮到你了 |
[30:01] | Pay or play, Matty. What’s it gonna be? | 要钱还是要命 马蒂 你要哪个 |
[30:05] | Deal. | 成交 |
[30:06] | Sweet. | 酷毙了 |
[30:08] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[30:12] | Give me the kid. | 把孩子给我 |
[30:13] | No. | 不 |
[30:14] | It’s coming with me. You’re staying here. | 他要跟我走 你留下 |
[30:16] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[30:17] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[30:18] | Easy! Listen to me! | 冷静 听我说 |
[30:21] | You lost! | 你输了 |
[30:22] | Okay? Good fight. | 好吗 干得漂亮 |
[30:24] | You put up a good fight, but you lost. | 你干得很漂亮 但你输了 |
[30:25] | No. | 不 |
[30:27] | Do you want him to see you die first? Huh? | 你想让他看到你先死吗 |
[30:31] | Would that be better? | 那样会更好吗 |
[30:33] | You’re not stupid. | 你不傻 |
[30:35] | You know that’s the only choice here. | 你知道现在没别的选择 |
[30:36] | Either you let him leave here with me | 要么你让他跟我走 |
[30:38] | or he watches me tear you apart first. | 要么他看着我把你撕成碎片 |
[30:40] | What’s it gonna be? | 你选哪种 |
[30:44] | Let me say goodbye. | 让我和他道别 |
[30:47] | Tell him to behave himself. | 让他乖一点 |
[30:54] | Owen, come here, honey. | 欧文 过来 宝贝 |
[30:59] | You’re gonna have to go with Max for a little bit. | 你得跟着马克斯走一小会儿 |
[31:02] | It won’t be long, I promise, okay? | 不会太久 我向你保证 好吗 |
[31:05] | Just go with Max and stay out of trouble. | 只管跟马克斯走 别惹麻烦 |
[31:10] | Give me the jars. | 给我那些罐子 |
[31:11] | Give them to me in a bag or something. | 给我用袋子之类的把它们装好 |
[31:16] | As soon as he gets drunk again | 一旦他又喝醉 |
[31:19] | you run back here as fast as you can. | 你就尽快跑回来 |
[31:22] | I will get him, mom. | 我会杀了他的 妈吗 |
[31:26] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[31:32] | Pitter patter, let’s get at ‘er. | 瓶子当啷响 我们玩死她 |
[31:39] | Have fun, Matty. | 玩得开心点 马蒂 |
[31:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:52] | If you try to kill me I swear to god you’ll get more | 你要是杀了我 我对天发誓 |
[31:54] | than you bargained for. | 你不会有好下场 |
[31:57] | I’m not gonna kill you, honey. | 我不会杀你 宝贝 |
[31:59] | God no. | 才不会 |
[32:00] | Not for a good, long while at least. | 起码在很长一段时间内不会 |
[32:04] | Open up. | 开门 |
[32:07] | In you go. | 你进去 |
[32:20] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[32:23] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[32:25] | Woah, woah, woah there. | 来了 |
[32:28] | Give me a second. | 马上来 |
[32:34] | Got me at an awkward moment there, | 你打搅了我的好事 |
[32:35] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你知道我意思的话 |
[32:36] | What’re you doing all the way out here? | 你大老远在这地方干什么营生 |
[32:39] | Minding my own business. | 忙活我自己的事 |
[32:40] | I suggest you do the same. | 我劝你也别管闲事 |
[32:42] | I’m looking for a woman and her son. | 我在找一个女人和她儿子 |
[32:44] | Have you seen them? I think you might have seen them. | 你见过他们吗 我想你可能见过他们 |
[32:45] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[32:47] | No one but me here. | 这里只有我一个人 |
[32:49] | See, that’s the way I like it. | 我就是这么觉得 |
[32:54] | Easy now. | 放轻松 |
[32:55] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[32:58] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[32:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:00] | You cry out, you die. You got me? | 要是敢喊 你就死定了 明白吗 |
[33:02] | Are they inside? | 他们在里面吗 |
[33:04] | They’re gone. | 他们已经走了 |
[33:05] | Took some water and headed off, both of them. | 他们拿了一些水 往那边去了 |
[33:09] | Axel, look at that gear. | 阿克塞尔 你看那些装备 |
[33:10] | The prisoners in the bus. | 囚犯还在车上 |
[33:15] | Alright, the truth this time. | 好了 快说实话 |
[33:17] | Are they inside? | 他们在里面吗 |
[33:18] | I already told you, they’re gone. | 我告诉过你 他们已经走了 |
[33:20] | – Flesh, hold up. Hold up! – Owen! | – 弗莱什 等等 等等 – 欧文 |
[33:22] | You don’t want him to go in there alone. | 你不会想让他一个人进去吧 |
[33:24] | – Owen! Jennifer! – On your knees. Now! | – 欧文 詹妮弗 – 跪下 马上 |
[33:26] | Okay! Okay. | 行行行 |
[33:28] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[33:33] | Jennifer? | 詹妮弗你在哪儿 |
[33:41] | Jennifer? | 詹妮弗 |
[34:06] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[34:10] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[34:11] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[34:13] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[34:15] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[34:18] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[34:20] | Jen! | 詹 |
[34:21] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[34:27] | Jennifer? | 詹妮弗 |
[34:34] | Jennifer? | 詹妮弗 |
[34:56] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[34:59] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[35:07] | I can give you all the blood you need. | 我可以给你所有的血 |
[35:09] | Fatty blood. | 高脂血 |
[35:10] | They love that shit. They can feed off it for days. | 他们很爱吃那玩意 可以靠它扛过好几天 |
[35:13] | Where’s Max? | 马克斯在哪 |
[35:15] | You know what he’ll do to me. He’ll kill me slow. | 你知道他会怎么收拾我的 他会慢慢杀了我 |
[35:17] | He’ll… he’ll cut me alive. | 他会… 他会活剐了我的 |
[35:19] | I could kill you right now, how’d that be? | 我现在就能杀了你 这样如何 |
[35:23] | Where are they?! | 他们在哪 |
[35:24] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[35:27] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[35:29] | Jennifer! | 詹妮弗 |
[35:33] | I got you. | 我会救你 |
[35:35] | Don’t worry, I got you. | 别担心 我救你出来 |
[35:40] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事了 |
[35:41] | – Max took Owen! – It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. | – 马克斯带走了欧文 – 没事的 你会没事的 |
[35:43] | He took him! We have to… | 他带走了欧文 我们必须… |
[35:46] | Come on, we gotta go. Let’s go! | 过来 我们得走了 走吧 |
[35:49] | Okay, that’s all I know, I promise. | 我知道的就这些了 我保证 |
[35:51] | I swear. You pay the toll and you get across. | 我发誓 付了过路费 你就能到对过去 |
[35:54] | They’re headed for the river. | 他们往河那边去了 |
[35:56] | This asshole’s got a pick-up truck in the shed. | 这家伙有一辆皮卡在车棚那 |
[35:58] | Supposed to be some kind of vampire-free promised land. | 应该是没有吸血鬼的乐土 |
[36:01] | This man is a fucking psychopath. | 他就是个神经病 |
[36:03] | Come on now… | 来吧 |
[36:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:12] | Stop dragging your feet. | 别在后面拖拖拉拉 |
[36:14] | Let me go! | 放了我 |
[36:15] | Oh, don’t you worry, you’ll be rid of me soon enough. | 不用担心 过不了多久你就能摆脱我了 |
[36:19] | Look. Mmm. | 听着 |
[36:21] | Kid. | 小孩 |
[36:22] | I know that life has taken a bad turn on you recently. | 我知道你最近不太走运 |
[36:25] | I feel bad about that, really I do. | 对此我也很抱歉 真的 |
[36:29] | Look, I was a kid like you once. | 我也曾是像你那么大的小孩 |
[36:33] | I know what it feels like when everything turns shitty, | 我知道事情都变糟了是什么感觉 |
[36:35] | and trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:37] | You’ll like where we’re going, I promise. | 你会喜欢我们要去的地方的 我保证 |
[36:45] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[36:46] | Shit! | 该死 |
[36:48] | You want some?! | 你想吃点子弹吗 |
[36:54] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[36:57] | Goddammit! | 该死的 |
[37:02] | Come and get it! | 你来救他啊 |
[37:04] | I’m gonna take care of things this time. | 这次我会解决问题的 |
[37:06] | – You have to trust me. – Go get our son. | – 你得相信我 – 去救我们的儿子 |
[37:21] | Give him to me! | 把他给我 |
[37:23] | Any closer and he dies. | 你再走近一点 他就死定了 |
[37:25] | Hand him over! | 把他交出来 |
[37:28] | You really sure about that shot? | 你真要开那一枪吗 |
[37:30] | I mean, sure. | 确实 |
[37:31] | One to the head might put me down for a little bit | 一枪打中头就能放倒我 |
[37:33] | but what if you miss? | 但万一你失手了呢 |
[37:41] | See that? | 看到吗 |
[37:42] | I got no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[37:43] | Neither do I! | 我也别无选择 |
[37:44] | I have to pay the toll. | 我得付过路费 |
[37:46] | He’s coming with us! | 他得跟我们在一起 |
[37:49] | What is that supposed to be, moxie? | 那句话怎么说来着 勇气 |
[37:52] | I hate moxie. | 我讨厌勇气 |
[37:53] | Hey, hey. I got two gallons of the fatty blood and this little one. | 我有两加仑的高脂血和这个小家伙 |
[37:57] | Okay? All I want is safe passage. | 我只想要安全通过 |
[38:04] | Easy! | 放轻松 |
[38:05] | You wanna bring the rest of them down here? | 你想把他们其他人都引来 |
[38:08] | Hey, hey. Listen to me, listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[38:10] | I’m not with them, okay? Do we have a deal? | 我跟他们不是一伙的 你看我这事成吗 |
[38:15] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[38:19] | Owen! Owen! Owen! | 欧文 快过去 |
[38:21] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[38:26] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 很疼吧 不是吗 |
[38:27] | You bastard. | 你这混蛋 |
[38:30] | You sly bastard. | 狡猾的混蛋 |
[38:31] | I knew the second I laid eyes on you | 我一看到你我就知道 |
[38:33] | you were one tough son of a bitch. | 你果然是个狗娘养的 |
[38:34] | And I knew you were an asshole. | 我也早就知道你是个混蛋 |
[38:36] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[38:37] | That was then. | 现在就是这样了 |
[38:39] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[38:41] | You gonna finish me? | 你要杀了我 |
[38:44] | I was turned into a vampire at the citadel. | 我在避难所被德米特里 |
[38:46] | Turned by Dmitri himself. | 转化成吸血鬼 |
[38:49] | I turned back the day of the rebellion attack | 我在反抗之战当日 被他们私下谈论的人 |
[38:51] | by the one they whisper about. | 变回人类 |
[38:55] | And then I was turned into whatever the hell this is | 接着我就被一只日行者变成了 |
[38:57] | by a daywalker. | 现在人不人鬼不鬼的模样 |
[39:02] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[39:03] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[39:04] | Shit, shit, shit. | 妈的 |
[39:07] | I’ve been everything you could be. | 我曾成为你能成为的一切 |
[39:11] | May as well try dead. | 也许也应该试试死去 |
[39:14] | I’d like to oblige, but I promised that privilege | 我倒是乐意效劳 不过我已经承诺把这个特权 |
[39:18] | to someone else. | 交给别人 |
[39:26] | Don’t look, it’s okay. | 不要看 没事的 |
[39:37] | Well, that’ll do ‘er. | 这样就好了 |
[39:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:46] | Rot in hell, Max. | 在地狱里腐烂吧 马克斯 |
[39:49] | That’s too good for him. | 那对他也太好了 |
[40:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:10] | Just righting a wrong. | 纠正错误而已 |
[40:13] | The least I could do. | 这是我至少能做的 |
[40:18] | The pain’ll ease, time helps. | 时间会抹平伤痛的 |
[40:20] | You don’t think it will but it does. | 你可能并不认同 但事实是那样 |
[40:24] | My children, they’re uh… | 我的孩子们 他们都… |
[40:31] | they’re still with me sometimes. | 他们有时候还陪着我 |
[40:38] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[40:41] | I’m out. I’m done. | 我要退出 我不干了 |
[40:43] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能回那边 |
[40:46] | I’m not sure that’s a choice you get to make. | 我不确定你是不是真要这么做 |
[40:48] | I think it is. | 我决心已定 |
[40:49] | I’m gonna cross that river, I’m gonna take my chances | 我要越过那条河 抓住机会 |
[40:52] | and I’m gonna… | 我要… |
[40:55] | I’m gonna take care of them if they’ll let me. | 我想要照顾好他们 如果他们愿意 |
[41:04] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[41:08] | Same thing I always do. | 干老本行呗 |
[41:10] | Get back in the fight. | 回到战斗中 |
[41:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[41:13] | I’ll pick up who’s ever left alive | 我会在回农场的路上 |
[41:14] | – back at the farm on the way. – Yeah. | – 接那些幸存者 – 嗯 |
[41:22] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[41:27] | Take care of them. | 照顾好他们 |
[41:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:35] | You came. | 你来了 |
[41:37] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[41:39] | And I think that this is yours. | 我觉得这个东西是你的 |
[41:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:48] | These are Max’s. | 这是马克斯的 |
[41:53] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[41:57] | Hey, Axel! | 嘿 阿克塞尔 |
[42:00] | Keys to the Jeep! | 吉普车的钥匙 |
[42:11] | You are a smart kid, Owen. | 你是个聪明的孩子 欧文 |
[42:16] | You can call me Phil, yeah? | 你可以叫我菲尔 好吗 |
[42:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:32] | Okay. | 一起 |
[42:35] | Okay. | 好的 |