时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Van Helsing”… | 以前是在“ van helsing”上… |
[00:08] | We need a Van Helsing to raise the Dark One. | 我们需要一辆货车 要养一个黑暗的人。 |
[00:11] | I harvested everything I need. | 我收获了我需要的一切。 |
[00:14] | An heir and a spare. | 继承人和备用人。 |
[00:16] | Two females… | 两位女… |
[00:17] | Oh, my God! | 哦,我的上帝! |
[00:18] | Raising the Dark One is the answer to all of our problems. | 提出一个黑暗的是 回答我们所有的问题。 |
[00:22] | So, when the time is right. | 所以,当时间合适的时候。 |
[00:23] | I don’t remember requiring your permission, Michaela, | 我不记得要 您的允许,迈克尔娜, |
[00:26] | or your presence. | 还是你的存在。 |
[00:27] | The Dark One expects us to be there, Bathory. | 黑暗的人期望 我们到那儿,洗澡。 |
[00:29] | I have this feeling like something | 我有种感觉 |
[00:30] | is pulling me towards… who I thought it was you. | 正在将我拉向… 我以为是你 |
[00:33] | I also feel it. | 我也有感觉 |
[00:34] | We’ll figure it out together. | 我们会一起解决的。 |
[00:35] | To the rise of the Dark One. | 到了黑暗的崛起。 |
[00:37] | To the rise of the Dark One. | 到了黑暗的崛起。 |
[00:51] | Maybe we’re distant relations or something. | 也许我们很遥远 关系或其他东西。 |
[00:54] | Maybe. | 也许。 |
[00:55] | Probably, considering. | 大概考虑。 |
[00:59] | We were adopted, anyway. | 无论如何,我们被收养了。 |
[01:01] | Dad never wanted to talk about it. | 爸爸从来不想谈论它。 |
[01:03] | The kind of guy he was. | 他是那种人。 |
[01:05] | Didn’t get along? | 没相处吗 |
[01:07] | I don’t know if he’s still alive. | 我不知道他是否还活著。 |
[01:09] | Maybe he’s magically changed somehow, | 也许他发生了不可思议的变化, |
[01:11] | but once a corporate suit, always a suit. | 但是一旦公司 西装,永远是西装。 |
[01:16] | I wish I did know more about my birth parents. | 我希望我知道更多 关于我的亲生父母。 |
[01:18] | I guess one of them could have been a Van Helsing. | 我想其中一个可以 一直是货车司机。 |
[01:20] | Maybe a grandparent. | 也许是祖父母。 |
[01:23] | What about your parents? | 那你父母呢 |
[01:25] | I’m not sure who my dad was. | 我不确定我父亲是谁。 |
[01:27] | I don’t know if anyone knew. | 我不知道是否有人知道。 |
[01:30] | I didn’t meet my mom until the day she died. | 我没见妈妈 直到那天她死了。 |
[01:33] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[01:35] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长。 |
[01:38] | Pretty sure we’re on a long walk. | 可以肯定,我们要走很长一段路。 |
[01:43] | It’s this way. | 就这样 |
[01:45] | I was gonna say the exact same thing. | 我会说完全一样的话。 |
[01:47] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:49] | A feeling. | 一种感觉。 |
[01:50] | Kind of a tug. | 有点拖船。 |
[01:51] | From here, right? | 从这里吧? |
[01:53] | That’s it. | 而已。 |
[01:56] | Then for sure that way. | 那么可以肯定的是。 |
[01:59] | So tell me about your mom. | 告诉我你妈妈的事。 |
[02:07] | It’s in there. | 在里面 |
[02:08] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到。 |
[02:09] | Yeah. The pull is getting stronger. | 是的拉力越来越强。 |
[02:12] | And a bit terrifying. | 而且有点恐怖。 |
[02:16] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[02:17] | A lot terrifying now. | 现在好恐怖。 |
[02:41] | This looks like the place where Abby died. | 这看起来像 艾比死了的地方。 |
[02:44] | Also where I lost Scarlett. | 也是我失去思嘉的地方。 |
[02:47] | You said neither of those places were real. | 你没说过 那些地方是真实的。 |
[02:50] | Or the same. | 还是一样。 |
[02:53] | And yet both of them are really gone. | 但是他们两个都真的消失了。 |
[02:56] | So this is it then? | 就是这样吗? |
[02:58] | This is where we’re supposed to be? | 这是我们应该去的地方? |
[03:01] | Right here. | 就在这儿。 |
[03:04] | It feels like it is. | 感觉就像是。 |
[03:09] | I sense it, too. | 我也有感觉 |
[03:13] | Oh no! | 不好了! |
[03:14] | Vi! | |
[03:16] | – Jack! – I’m so sorry! | -杰克! – 我很抱歉! |
[03:18] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系。没关系。 |
[03:19] | I didn’t mean to. I didn’t know. | 我不是故意的。我不知道 |
[03:21] | – I just shot, I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -我刚刚开枪,对不起。 – 没关系。 |
[03:22] | It’s nice to see you still have a quick trigger. | 见到你很高兴 仍然需要快速触发。 |
[03:24] | ‘Kay, just sit still. | ‘好吧,坐著不动。 |
[03:25] | We gotta put pressure on it and stop the bleeding. | 我们要施加压力 它并止血。 |
[03:27] | – No, I got it. – No, don’t touch it. Just let it… | -不,我明白了。 -不,请勿触摸。随便… |
[03:29] | Vi, what’re you doing? | 六,你在做什么? |
[03:41] | You can do it, too. | 您也可以做到。 |
[03:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:44] | You’re her. | 你就是她 |
[03:49] | The one from the visions. | 一个来自异象。 |
[03:51] | I’ve been having visions of you, too. | 我也一直在想你。 |
[03:54] | Somehow I knew I’d find you here. | 我以某种方式知道我会在这里找到你。 |
[03:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[03:59] | I’m Vanessa. | 我是凡妮莎。 |
[04:01] | Vanessa Van Helsing. | |
[04:06] | ♪ Van Helsing 4×07 ♪ Metamorphosis | 变态 |
[04:27] | I thought I left you behind. | 我以为我把你抛在了后面。 |
[04:30] | We are bound. | 我们被束缚了。 |
[04:33] | You. | 您。 |
[04:36] | So full of potential and yet still so flawed. | 充满潜力 但是仍然有缺陷。 |
[04:44] | Are you trying to awaken my baser instincts? | 你想唤醒我吗 我的本能? |
[04:49] | Baby. | 宝宝。 |
[04:50] | I don’t fear them. | 我不怕他们。 |
[04:52] | No. | 没有。 |
[04:54] | I count on them. | 我指望他们。 |
[04:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[05:01] | Dad’s one of them. | 爸爸就是其中之一。 |
[05:03] | I think he always was. | 我想他一直都是。 |
[05:05] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 只是没有意义。 |
[05:07] | I mean, him pretending he’s human | 我的意思是,他假装自己是人 |
[05:10] | and saying that we’re his adopted kids? | 并说我们是他的收养孩子? |
[05:13] | I don’t think the people he said were our birth parents | 我不认为他的人 说是我们的亲生父母 |
[05:17] | were really our parents at all. | 真的是我们的父母。 |
[05:21] | I got a hold of some files. | 我有一些文件。 |
[05:23] | Records of how we were born. | 我们出生的记录。 |
[05:27] | Dad made us. | 爸爸让我们。 |
[05:32] | Our fathers are random soldiers they used as donors. | 我们的父亲是随机的 他们用作捐助者的士兵。 |
[05:37] | Does that… does that mean we’re even sisters? | 那…那 是说我们甚至是姐妹? |
[05:44] | Half, I think. | 一半,我想。 |
[05:51] | You thought you could do this alone? | 您以为自己可以做到这一点? |
[05:57] | The Van Helsing are close. | 货车正在关闭。 |
[05:59] | I can feel all of them. | 我能感觉到所有人。 |
[06:03] | Even if that were true, what then? | 即使那是真的,那又如何呢? |
[06:05] | Recovery of the amulet and the death of them at my hands. | 护身符和 他们的死在我手中。 |
[06:10] | And then what? | 然后什么? |
[06:14] | I merge with the dark one. | 我与黑暗的人合并。 |
[06:16] | No, not without the ritual. | 不,不是没有仪式。 |
[06:19] | A ritual you neither know nor understand. | 既不仪式 知道也不了解。 |
[06:24] | In your blood lust you forget the most important part | 在你的欲望中 忘记最重要的部分 |
[06:27] | of your destiny. | 你的命运。 |
[06:29] | Me. | 我。 |
[06:31] | You’re wasting your time with the others. | 你在浪费你的 与其他人在一起的时间。 |
[06:34] | They are two parts of this. | 他们是这两个部分。 |
[06:36] | Two parts you said we didn’t need. | 您说过两部分,我们不需要。 |
[06:38] | Two parts you despise. | 您鄙视两个部分。 |
[06:41] | I’m not confused. | 我不困惑。 |
[06:44] | I took action while the three of you were bickering | 我采取行动时 你们三个在吵架 |
[06:51] | like children. | 像孩子一样。 |
[07:03] | No!!! | 没有!!! |
[07:06] | You can’t control me. | 你不能控制我 |
[07:09] | But I can still serve your purpose. | 但是我仍然可以为您服务。 |
[07:15] | I was born in a research facility. | 我出生在研究机构。 |
[07:20] | Me and my sister. | 我和我姐姐。 |
[07:22] | They engineered us. | 他们设计了我们。 |
[07:27] | They mixed our DNA. | 他们混合了我们的dna。 |
[07:32] | Half human, half vampire. | 半人半吸血鬼。 |
[07:36] | What? | 什么? |
[07:38] | No. | 没有。 |
[07:39] | I can’t be one of those things. | 我不能成为其中之一。 |
[07:44] | Jack. | 插口。 |
[07:46] | Hey, it’s okay. | 嘿,没关系。 |
[07:48] | You said Hansen was a corporate suit. | 您说汉森是公司诉讼。 |
[07:52] | Doesn’t happen to be a Blak-Tek suit, does it? | 碰巧不是一个 Blak-tek西装,是吗? |
[07:58] | They’re involved in this. | 他们参与其中。 |
[08:01] | Who knows? Maybe everything that’s happened | 谁知道?也许 发生的一切 |
[08:02] | is because of them. | 是因为他们。 |
[08:04] | Our whole life is a lie. | 我们的一生都是谎言。 |
[08:08] | Listen, if I’ve learned anything in all of this | 听著,如果我学到了 所有这一切 |
[08:13] | it’s that you can’t dwell on the past. | 那是你不能沉迷于过去。 |
[08:16] | Okay? You guys have each other. | 好的?你们彼此之间。 |
[08:19] | Cherish that. | 珍惜这一点。 |
[08:21] | Depend on it. | 依靠它。 |
[08:31] | She’s right. | 没错 |
[08:34] | It’s about us now. | 现在是关于我们的。 |
[08:36] | Help me take the final step to become one with your beloved. | 帮助我迈出最后一步 与您所爱的人合而为一。 |
[08:47] | It is what we both want. | 这是我们俩都想要的。 |
[08:49] | There will be no turning back. | 不会回头。 |
[08:51] | It’s all I desire now. | 这就是我现在想要的。 |
[08:56] | Don’t keep it from me. | 不要让它对我不利。 |
[09:00] | As you wish. | 如你所愿。 |
[09:15] | You need to keep watch. | 您需要注意。 |
[09:17] | While-while you do what? | 一阵子你做什么? |
[09:35] | You trust her? | 你相信她吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:38] | Absolutely. | 绝对。 |
[09:42] | Good. | 好。 |
[09:43] | ‘Cause other than you | 因为除了你 |
[09:45] | I don’t know who to trust anymore. | 我不知道该信任谁了。 |
[09:48] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会解决的。 |
[09:49] | This changing people back, the healing. | 这改变了人们的康复之道。 |
[09:54] | We’ll figure it out together. | 我们会一起解决的。 |
[09:57] | Hey! I need your help. | 嘿!我需要你的帮助。 |
[10:02] | Look. | 看。 |
[10:03] | See the hand prints? | 看到手印了吗? |
[10:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:05] | What are they for? | 他们是干什么的? |
[10:06] | Well, in the past they’ve opened something. | 好吧,过去 他们打开了一些东西。 |
[10:09] | But it only works for Van Helsings. | 但这仅适用于van helsing。 |
[10:10] | You ready to find out who you really are? | 您准备好找出答案 你到底是谁 |
[10:16] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们不会去任何地方。 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[10:18] | Brace yourselves. | 支撑自己。 |
[10:23] | I think you should do it at the same time, okay? | 我想你应该做 同时,好吗? |
[10:27] | Ready? | 准备? |
[10:29] | Three… two… one… | 三二一… |
[10:44] | Nothing’s happening. | 没事 |
[10:45] | You call this nothing? | 你什么都没说 |
[10:51] | Give me your hands! | 给我你的手! |
[11:12] | And light shall lead darkness to its end. | 和光将导致 黑暗到尽头。 |
[11:31] | It’s alright. | 没关系。 |
[11:32] | It’s alright. | 没关系。 |
[11:34] | It’s day but now it’s night. | 今天是白天,但现在是夜晚。 |
[11:36] | How can that be? | 怎么可能? |
[11:37] | This place isn’t real. | 这个地方不是真实的。 |
[11:38] | It’s more of a state of mind. | 这更像是一种心境。 |
[11:41] | So those dreams where we… | 所以那些梦想,我们… |
[11:44] | No. They were real. | 不,它们是真实的。 |
[11:46] | And we need to be careful. | 而且我们需要小心。 |
[11:47] | The last time I was here I wasn’t alone. | 我上一次来这里并不孤单。 |
[11:51] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪里? |
[11:52] | – Jack?! – Stop. | -杰克? – 停。 |
[11:54] | I have to find her. | 我要找到她 |
[11:59] | Jack! | 插口! |
[12:31] | Come! | 来! |
[12:35] | Come to me. | 过来。 |
[12:42] | Come to me. | 过来。 |
[12:50] | Vi? | |
[12:58] | Come to me. Come to me. Come to me. | 过来。过来。过来。 |
[13:05] | Jack?! | 插口?! |
[13:06] | Jack?! | 插口?! |
[13:09] | – Jack! – Hey. Hey. | -杰克! 嘿嘿。 |
[13:11] | You need to calm down. | 你要冷静一下 |
[13:12] | Okay? | 好的? |
[13:14] | Maybe she didn’t make the trip. | 也许她没有去旅行。 |
[13:15] | I’m still unsure how all this works. | 我仍然不确定这一切如何运作。 |
[13:18] | It’s in the blood. | 它在血液中。 |
[13:23] | Has been for generations. | 已经世代相传。 |
[13:28] | Stay close. | 跟紧。 |
[14:02] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[14:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[14:15] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[14:20] | Jacob? | 雅各布? |
[14:21] | Jacob? | 雅各布? |
[14:22] | No, my dear. | 不是,亲爱的。 |
[14:25] | I am not Jacob. | 我不是雅各布。 |
[14:30] | I’m his brother. | 我是他的兄弟 |
[14:33] | Abraham Van Helsing. | 亚伯拉罕·范·赫尔辛。 |
[14:46] | Come. | 来。 |
[14:48] | Come to me. | 过来。 |
[15:08] | You’ve been warned. | 您已被警告。 |
[15:10] | Stay back. | 待会儿 |
[15:11] | Come. | 来。 |
[15:13] | I am no threat. | 我没有威胁。 |
[15:14] | I used to be a threat. | 我曾经是一个威胁。 |
[15:16] | The greatest threat a vampire had ever known. | 最大的威胁 吸血鬼曾经知道。 |
[15:19] | But now you, and you, both fine, capable, | 但是现在你和你 都不错,有能力, |
[15:28] | our legacy and bloodline forever staying strong, | 我们的遗产和血统 永远保持坚强, |
[15:31] | I see, yes? | 我知道了 |
[15:33] | Yes. | 是。 |
[15:35] | What are your names, may I ask? | 请问您叫什么名字? |
[15:37] | This is Violet and I’m Vanessa. | 这是紫罗兰色,我是凡妮莎。 |
[15:41] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎。 |
[15:46] | Named after one of the finest Van Helsings I ever knew. | 以最好的之一命名 我曾经知道的范·赫尔辛斯。 |
[15:56] | Now, you must have what I need. | 现在,您必须拥有我需要的东西。 |
[15:57] | Need for what? | 需要什么? |
[15:59] | To kill the Dark One, of course. | 当然,要杀死黑暗的人。 |
[16:01] | Entombed with me in the dark realm but still very much alive. | 在黑暗中迷恋我 领域,但仍然非常活跃。 |
[16:04] | Dark One? | 深色的? |
[16:06] | Tha… tha… that doesn’t sound good. | Tha … tha …听起来不太好。 |
[16:07] | Come now, you must have the means to destroy it. | 现在来,你必须有 销毁它的手段。 |
[16:10] | Show me. | 给我看看。 |
[16:11] | We have this. | 我们有这个。 |
[16:18] | And this. | 和这个。 |
[16:23] | You have not made a weapon to destroy it? | 您尚未制作 武器要消灭吗? |
[16:28] | The family must have created a means to kill it | 家庭必须有 创造了一种杀死它的方法 |
[16:31] | after all these years. | 这些年来。 |
[16:45] | The pages, they’re gone! | 页面,它们不见了! |
[16:48] | But where? | 但是哪里? |
[16:50] | Where? | 哪里? |
[16:52] | The family was torn apart. | 家庭破裂了。 |
[16:54] | Our history was lost. | 我们的历史丢失了。 |
[16:56] | I don’t know anything about a weapon or pages. | 我什么都不知道 关于武器或页面。 |
[17:02] | No. | 没有。 |
[17:07] | All for nothing? | 一无所有吗? |
[17:14] | Centuries of loneliness and pain for nothing? | 几个世纪的寂寞 并为此付出代价吗? |
[17:24] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[17:26] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么来到这里? |
[17:32] | Our attempts to kill the Dark One had all failed | 我们试图杀死 黑暗的一个都失败了 |
[17:37] | and when my dear brother, Jacob, was turned I… | 当我亲爱的兄弟 雅各布,我转过身来… |
[17:43] | I knew what I had to do. | 我知道我该怎么办。 |
[17:47] | Without a weapon powerful enough to kill it | 没有武器 足以杀死它 |
[17:50] | I realized my best hope was to trap the Dark One | 我实现了最大的希望 被困在黑暗中 |
[17:54] | in the realm of darkness. | 在黑暗的境界。 |
[17:55] | I threw myself and it, the demon, through, | 我投掷自己, 恶魔通过 |
[18:00] | severing all ties. | 切断所有联系。 |
[18:02] | So you’ve been trapped in the dark realm with it? | 所以你被困了 在黑暗的境界吗? |
[18:05] | Yes. | 是。 |
[18:06] | Come to me. | 过来。 |
[18:11] | Yes. | 是。 |
[18:13] | Come to me. | 过来。 |
[18:16] | Closer. | 靠近一点 |
[18:20] | Come closer. See me. | 靠近点。看我。 |
[18:25] | Be one with me. | 和我在一起。 |
[18:28] | These are the means to open the portal to the dark realm, | 这些是打开的方式 黑暗世界的门户, |
[18:33] | activated by our blood. | 被我们的血液激活。 |
[18:36] | And under no circumstance must it be opened | 而且在任何情况下 必须打开 |
[18:39] | without the means to kill it once and for all. | 没有办法 一劳永逸地杀死它。 |
[18:43] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事情发生的。 |
[18:44] | You must be very cautious, my dear. | 亲爱的,你一定要非常谨慎。 |
[18:48] | The darkness has seduced more than one Van Helsing. | 黑暗诱惑 不止一个面包车。 |
[18:53] | I can see this through. | 我可以看穿 |
[18:55] | I sense great darkness in you, Vanessa. | 瓦妮莎,我感到你内心一片漆黑。 |
[19:00] | One that could put all humanity in grave danger. | 一个可以把所有 人类处于严重危险之中。 |
[19:06] | And I pray it does not reside with the other. | 我祈祷它不会 与他人同住。 |
[19:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[19:14] | Yes. | 是。 |
[19:16] | Come to me. | 过来。 |
[19:56] | No! | 没有! |
[19:57] | No! This cannot be! | 没有!这不可能! |
[19:59] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[20:00] | The Dark One, it has been awoken. | 黑暗的一面,已经被唤醒。 |
[20:04] | Be one with me. | 和我在一起。 |
[20:36] | No. No. | 不,不。 |
[20:39] | What have you not told me? | 你还没告诉我什么? |
[20:41] | What?! | 什么?! |
[20:42] | – Jack! | – Jack! -杰克! -杰克! |
[20:44] | – Who is this? – Vi, Something happened! | – 这是谁? -vi,发生了什么事! |
[20:46] | – Something terrible! – No. | – 可怕的东西! -不 |
[20:48] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[20:49] | Here. You must make a weapon. | 这里。你必须制造武器。 |
[20:51] | Find the pages, open the portal. | 查找页面,打开门户。 |
[20:53] | Only then you can kill the Dark One, once and for all. | 只有那样你才能杀死 一劳永逸的黑暗。 |
[20:56] | Now, go. | 现在,走吧。 |
[20:57] | And take your children with you. | 并带上您的孩子。 |
[21:00] | Go! | 走! |
[21:05] | Jack? | 插口? |
[21:09] | What happened to you in there? | 你在那里发生了什么事? |
[21:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[21:12] | I ended up in this dark room and there was something | 我最终陷入了黑暗 房间里有东西 |
[21:14] | and it was calling to me and I couldn’t resist it. | 它在呼唤我 我无法抗拒。 |
[21:17] | It’s okay. We’re out. | 没关系。我们出去了 |
[21:18] | We have to do what he told us. | 我们必须做他告诉我们的事情。 |
[21:20] | Fashion a weapon with no instructions. | 无需指示即可制作武器。 |
[21:25] | What did Abraham mean when he said “your children”? | 亚伯拉罕什么时候是什么意思 他说“你的孩子”? |
[21:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[21:30] | I mean, it’s not possible. | 我的意思是,这是不可能的。 |
[21:32] | Yes, it is. | 是的。 |
[21:34] | We were created from eggs that were harvested | 我们是从 收获的鸡蛋 |
[21:36] | from a four-year-old girl they were experimenting on. | 来自一个四岁的女孩 他们正在尝试。 |
[21:40] | It was you. | 是你。 |
[21:42] | We came from you. | 我们来自你。 |
[21:46] | And that makes you… | 那让你… |
[21:49] | Your mother. | 你妈妈。 |
[21:59] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈到底是什么? |
[22:05] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[22:08] | Could it be? | 可以吗 |
[22:10] | She’s a Van Helsing, too. | 她也很忙。 |
[22:14] | Such a pretty family picture. | 如此漂亮的家庭照片。 |
[22:19] | Stay behind me. | 留在我后面 |
[22:21] | Hansen, with love, he said there was no other. | 汉森,带著爱,他 说没有别的。 |
[22:27] | The other bride, so full of lies and deception. | 另一个新娘好饱 说谎和欺骗。 |
[22:34] | Those are the vampires I saw with Dad. | 这些是我和爸爸见过的吸血鬼。 |
[22:36] | Only way uglier now. | 现在只能丑陋了。 |
[22:38] | I need you both to get as far away from here as possible. | 我需要你们两个都走得更远 尽可能远离这里。 |
[22:40] | – We’re not leaving you. – Yeah, we can help. | -我们不会离开你。 -是的,我们可以提供帮助。 |
[22:42] | Listen to me. Your survival is the only thing that matters. | 听我说。你的生存是 唯一重要的。 |
[22:47] | These two are mine. | 这两个是我的。 |
[22:50] | Go! | 走! |
[23:29] | Jack! | 插口! |
[23:38] | Your fear is intoxicating. | 你的恐惧令人陶醉。 |
[23:43] | But it’s not your time to die. | 但这不是你死的时间。 |
[23:47] | Yet. | 然而。 |
[24:06] | Ahh!!! | 啊! |
[24:08] | I’ll miss causing you such pain. | 我会想念让你这么痛苦的。 |
[24:11] | You’ll never win. | 你永远不会赢。 |
[24:13] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[24:16] | I already have. | 我已经有了。 |
[25:13] | Oh, doesn’t it hurt? | 哦,不疼吗? |
[25:19] | I remember reading Frankenstein when I was just a boy. | 我记得读过科学怪人 当我还是一个男孩的时候。 |
[25:26] | The good doctor, he… | 好医生,他… |
[25:28] | he tried to make a creature just to see if he could. | 他试图做一个生物 只是看他是否可以。 |
[25:32] | Some people thought the creature was the villain. | 有人认为 生物是恶棍。 |
[25:38] | And then, for others, he was a hero. | 然后,对于其他人,他是英雄。 |
[25:45] | You’re no hero. | 你不是英雄 |
[25:47] | I wasn’t talking about me. | 我不是在说我 |
[25:49] | I meant you. | 我是说你 |
[25:51] | They made you, too. | 他们也让你。 |
[25:53] | An abomination. | 可恶的。 |
[25:55] | A dark secret that was meant to fail. | 一个注定要失败的秘密。 |
[26:00] | Go to hell. | 去死吧。 |
[26:01] | I plan to, right here. | 我打算在这里。 |
[26:03] | On earth. | 在地球上。 |
[26:06] | You’ve made that possible. | 您已经做到了。 |
[26:07] | You and your offspring. | 你和你的后代。 |
[26:11] | I’m here because of you. | 我在这里是因为你。 |
[26:14] | Everything you’ve done, everything you are. | 您所做的一切, 一切都好。 |
[26:20] | My ascendance is because of you. | 我的上风是因为你。 |
[26:25] | It’s of your making and I will revel in your destruction. | 这是你的创造,我 会陶醉在您的破坏中。 |
[26:34] | And theirs. | 还有他们的。 |
[26:35] | It is time. | 是时候了。 |
[26:37] | Take the amulet from her. | 从她那拿走护身符。 |
[26:59] | Suffer. | 遭受。 |
[27:02] | It’s what you were made for. | 这就是你的目的。 |
[27:07] | My beloved would have preferred consuming you. | 我亲爱的会 首选消耗您。 |
[27:11] | A pretty plaything. | 漂亮的玩物。 |
[27:15] | Another Van Helsing seduced to our dark hearts. | 另一辆货车 迷住了我们的黑心。 |
[27:21] | But you’ve made your choice. | 但是,您已做出选择。 |
[27:24] | Does he know he’s a pawn? | 他知道他是典当吗? |
[27:27] | A sacrifice? | 牺牲? |
[27:29] | Clever girl. | 聪明的女孩。 |
[27:31] | But in the end I’m giving him a gift. | 但最后我要给他礼物。 |
[27:35] | You’re using him. | 你在用他 |
[27:37] | We all get used, each in our own way. | 我们每个人都以自己的方式习惯了。 |
[27:42] | Surrender to that truth | 屈服于事实 |
[27:44] | and all this will be so much easier to accept. | 而这一切将是如此 容易接受得多。 |
[28:14] | It comes to this, my chosen. | 涉及到这一点,我选择了。 |
[28:18] | Take the amulet, drink the blood of the Dark One. | 拿护身符喝 黑暗之血。 |
[28:23] | Complete the pathway and open the portal. | 完成途径 并打开门户。 |
[28:27] | Sam, listen to me. | 山姆,听我说。 |
[28:32] | You don’t want to do this. | 您不想这样做。 |
[28:35] | Think, Sam. Think. | 想想,山姆。认为。 |
[28:37] | Why you, huh? | 为什么你呢? |
[28:40] | You really believe you get to become the Dark One? | 你真的相信你 成为黑暗的人? |
[28:45] | She offered the fourth elder to both of us. | 她提供了第四 我们俩的长者。 |
[28:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:50] | So we could become stronger than she is? | 那么我们可以变得比她更强大吗? |
[28:52] | Or so we can be sacrificed? | 否则我们可以被牺牲? |
[28:54] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[28:56] | Fulfil your destiny. | 实现你的命运。 |
[28:59] | Maybe your destiny is your downfall. | 也许你的命运就是你的失败。 |
[29:01] | My downfall was being born. | 我的衰败即将诞生。 |
[29:04] | Pain and suffering of trying to be human. | 痛苦与苦难 试图成为人类。 |
[29:09] | Darkness that made inside of me could never be undone. | 内部产生的黑暗 我永远无法复原。 |
[29:17] | I must evolve. | 我必须进化。 |
[29:21] | Fulfil my final purpose. | 实现我的最终目的。 |
[29:41] | Each step you took led you to this. | 您迈出的每一步都将您引向了这一步。 |
[29:56] | You are fully formed now. | 您现在已经完全成型。 |
[30:00] | And one with your darkness. | 还有你的黑暗。 |
[30:04] | Ready to embrace your true purpose. | 准备拥抱您的真实目的。 |
[30:12] | I feel it… | 我感觉到了… |
[30:16] | Coursing through me. | 通过我的努力。 |
[30:19] | Yes. | 是。 |
[30:21] | Merging with me! | 与我合并! |
[30:27] | Ahhhhh!!!!!! | 啊! |
[30:40] | What? | 什么? |
[30:43] | is thi… thi… this? | 这是…这吗? |
[30:48] | The Dark One. | 黑暗的。 |
[30:50] | You have liberated her. | 你解放了她。 |
[31:03] | No, ah! | 不,啊! |
[31:23] | You. | 您。 |
[31:28] | Behold. | 看哪 |
[31:30] | Yes. | 是。 |
[31:33] | Your master. | 你的主人 |
[31:42] | Wonderful. | 精彩。 |
[31:58] | Dracula. | 德古拉 |
[32:25] | This world | 这个世界 |
[32:30] | I sensed it’s gathering evil. | 我感觉到它正在聚集邪恶。 |
[32:33] | The return to the black centre of its core. | 回归黑色 其核心中心。 |
[32:37] | But this is better than I thought. | 但这比我想象的要好。 |
[32:41] | More black than ever. | 比以往更黑。 |
[32:45] | Purging itself of love and joy. | 净化自己的爱与喜悦。 |
[32:49] | Hail Dracula. | 冰雹吸血鬼。 |
[32:55] | Ruler of the darkness, commander of my soul. | 黑暗的统治者 我灵魂的指挥官。 |
[32:59] | Bathory. | 巴斯利。 |
[33:01] | My first and most enduring bride. | 我的第一个也是最持久的新娘。 |
[33:05] | I am here, my beloved. | 我在这里,亲爱的。 |
[33:07] | Here to worship the evil within you. | 在这里崇拜你内心的邪恶。 |
[33:09] | To bask in your darkness. | 沐浴在黑暗中。 |
[33:12] | You are the one who raised me from my torment. | 你是谁 使我免于痛苦。 |
[33:15] | Yes. | 是。 |
[33:16] | Who created the fourth? | 谁创造了第四个? |
[33:18] | I discovered him as a child. | 我小时候发现他。 |
[33:20] | A seed of pure evil, nestled in his soul. | 纯净的邪恶种子, 依his在他的灵魂中。 |
[33:24] | And you nurtured it, encouraged it to grow. | 然后你养育了它 鼓励它成长。 |
[33:27] | Yes. | 是。 |
[33:28] | To create a dark vessel. | 创建一个黑暗的容器。 |
[33:30] | An entranceway between this world and the void. | 之间的入口 这个世界与虚无。 |
[33:33] | Yes. I did that for you. | 是。我为你做了。 |
[33:35] | Years of careful labour. | 多年的精心劳动。 |
[33:40] | And so you come here alone. | 所以你一个人来。 |
[33:49] | Tell me, why did you not bring the others? | 告诉我,你为什么 不带其他人吗? |
[33:53] | Shouldn’t all of my wives be here to meet me? | 我不应该全部 妻子在这里见我? |
[33:57] | Don’t I deserve to feed on their devotion, as well? | 我不应该喂 奉献精神吗? |
[34:01] | The time of your return was unexpected. | 你回来的时间是意料之外的。 |
[34:05] | The fourth acted rashly, without consent. | 第四位举止轻率 未经同意。 |
[34:09] | The fourth was your creation alone. | 第四个是你的创造。 |
[34:12] | The fault must all be yours. | 过错一定是你的。 |
[34:15] | Am I wrong? | 我错了吗? |
[34:16] | I swear I did not fail you. | 我发誓我没有让你失望。 |
[34:20] | The other brides are in waiting | 其他新娘正在等待 |
[34:22] | I woke Michaela. | 我醒了米歇拉。 |
[34:23] | Hansen is by her side. | 汉森在她身边。 |
[34:25] | They’re ready to worship you for the goddess that you are. | 他们准备崇拜你 对于你是女神。 |
[34:28] | Once again I tire of you, Bathory. | 我再一次厌倦了你,洗澡。 |
[34:31] | Years and years of your failed attempts to please me. | 你的岁月 尝试取悦我失败。 |
[34:36] | And you disappoint me yet again. | 你又让我失望了。 |
[34:42] | I have brought you a gift. | 我给你带来了礼物。 |
[34:45] | Look. | 看。 |
[34:47] | The last of the Van Helsings. | 最后一辆面包车。 |
[34:50] | The only mortals capable of your destruction. | 仅有的凡人能力 对你的破坏。 |
[34:55] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[34:56] | A Van Helsing. | 面包车。 |
[34:59] | And a powerful one, it seems. | 似乎是一个强大的功能。 |
[35:01] | – And these two, her spawn? – Yes. | -还有这两个,她的产卵? -是的 |
[35:05] | All strong and virile. | 都强大而有力。 |
[35:07] | Prepare to feed your every desire. | 准备满足您的每一个愿望。 |
[35:16] | Exquisite. | 精美。 |
[35:21] | Fascinating. | 迷人。 |
[35:26] | And still I sense some of myself within you. | 但我仍然感觉到一些 我自己在你里面。 |
[35:31] | But how can that be? | 但是那怎么可能呢? |
[35:34] | I was made with your blood. | 我被你的鲜血所吸引。 |
[35:37] | It is in me now. | 现在在我里面。 |
[35:40] | Rooted at the core. | 扎根于核心。 |
[35:42] | Yes. | 是。 |
[35:44] | The beauty of my essence flows within you. | 我的美丽 精华在您体内流动。 |
[35:50] | Them, as well. | 他们也是。 |
[35:51] | Don’t touch them! | 不要碰他们! |
[35:54] | They’re mine. | 它们是我的。 |
[35:57] | This one I will keep. | 我会保持这一。 |
[36:01] | But the children, I wish to bathe in their blood. | 但是我希望孩子们 沐浴在他们的血液中。 |
[36:05] | To wash away the years of deprivation. | 洗去岁月的匮乏。 |
[36:09] | You will not. | 你不会。 |
[36:12] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[36:16] | There’s more of me in you than any Van Helsing, | 我有更多 你比任何货车司机 |
[36:19] | that I have ever known. | 我所知道的。 |
[36:22] | But you will still bow down. | 但是你仍然会低头。 |
[36:27] | It is your fate. | 这是你的命运。 |
[36:31] | I bow to no one. | 我向任何人鞠躬。 |
[36:34] | You dare to defy me? | 你敢违抗我吗 |
[36:37] | To fire my anger. | 激怒我。 |
[36:41] | No. | 没有。 |
[36:43] | You misunderstand me, my master. | 你误会我,我的主人。 |
[36:51] | I wish to stand by your side, not bow at your feet. | 我希望站在你的身边 侧面,不要低头。 |
[36:57] | What deception is this? | 这是什么欺骗? |
[36:59] | No deception. | 没有欺骗 |
[37:01] | Let me offer them to you as a show of my devotion. | 我来给你 作为我的奉献精神。 |
[37:13] | Do not trust her. | 不要相信她。 |
[37:14] | The Van Helsings are treacherous. | 面包车是危险的。 |
[37:16] | Deadly. They… | 致命。他们… |
[37:18] | Silence. | 安静。 |
[37:22] | I will grant you this wish… | 我会给你这个愿望… |
[37:26] | My curious new toy. | 我好奇的新玩具。 |
[37:30] | Spill the blood of your children so that I may cleanse myself. | 洒孩子的血 这样我就可以清洗自己。 |
[37:47] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[37:49] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎? |
[37:51] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[37:53] | Run when you can. | 在可以的时候运行。 |
[37:55] | – Find the pages. – No. | -查找页面。 -不 |
[37:57] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[38:07] | I could always feel the darkness in you. | 我总能感觉到你的黑暗。 |
[38:09] | It’s in you, too. | 它也在你里面。 |
[38:11] | Fight it. | 跟它对干。 |
[38:28] | I must have you as my newest bride. | 我一定要有你作为我的新婚新娘。 |
[38:33] | No! | 没有! |
[38:35] | I am your one! | 我是你的! |
[38:37] | Your only! | 你唯一的! |
[38:40] | If you had ever been enough for me there would be only you. | 如果你受够了 对我来说,只有你。 |
[38:45] | And just like my affection for you, | 就像我对你的爱 |
[38:48] | this world’s light must be extinguished. | 必须熄灭这个世界的光。 |
[38:53] | Come. | 来。 |
[38:55] | Bask in my glory. | 沐浴在我的荣耀中。 |
[39:04] | Fulfil your destiny. | 实现你的命运。 |
[39:07] | Like Jacob before you. | 像你面前的雅各布一样。 |
[39:10] | Join by my side | 在我身边加入 |
[39:13] | as we welcome the dawning of the eternal darkness. | 当我们欢迎曙光 永恒的黑暗。 |
[39:16] | As I unleash the power of hell to rule this world. | 当我释放力量 统治这个世界的地狱。 |
[39:26] | Come. | 来。 |
[39:29] | Take my hand, my newest concubine. | 握住我的最新conc妃。 |
[39:40] | Become one with the darkness. | 与黑暗合而为一。 |
[39:43] | That’s exactly what I had in mind. | 那正是我的想法。 |
[39:48] | Oh, you don’t know how long I’ve waited for this moment. | 哦,你不知道要多久 我已经等了这一刻。 |
[40:04] | Because you’re right. | 因为你是对的。 |
[40:08] | This is my destiny. | 这是我的命运 |
[40:13] | I long to be by your side, intertwined. | 我渴望在你身边,交织在一起。 |
[40:20] | Together. | 一起。 |
[40:24] | Forever. | 永远。 |
[40:28] | There’s just one thing you should know. | 您应该只知道一件事。 |
[40:36] | Nobody [CENSORED] with my family! | 没有人和我的家人一起被审查! |
[41:01] | No! | 没有! |
[41:05] | No! No! | 没有!没有! |
[41:11] | Vanessa? | 凡妮莎? |
[41:13] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[41:14] | She sacrificed herself for us. | 她为我们牺牲了自己。 |
[41:16] | I need you to find the amulet. | 我需要你找到护身符。 |
[41:21] | Get the book. | 拿书。 |
[41:22] | Find those pages and go. | 查找这些页面并继续。 |
[41:24] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[41:30] | You insolent children! | 你们这些无礼的孩子! |
[41:36] | We’re Van Helsings! | 我们是范赫林斯! |
[41:37] | We’re meant for sacrifice! | 我们注定要牺牲! |
[41:38] | I can’t leave you! | 我不能离开你! |
[41:44] | Come on, Jack! | 来吧,杰克! |
[41:45] | I need you to go! | 我要你走! |
[41:46] | Now! | 现在! |
[41:47] | Go! | 走! |
[41:49] | My beloved will rise again. | 我的挚爱将再次崛起。 |
[41:52] | And when she does it will be through your blood! | 当她这样做的时候 用你的鲜血! |
[41:57] | Spawn of Abraham! | 亚伯拉罕产生! |
[42:00] | My mother’s name is Vanessa. | 我母亲的名字叫凡妮莎。 |
[42:02] | Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! | |
[42:04] | Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! | |
[42:50] | There’s still hope. | 仍然有希望。 |