时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Van Helsing | |
[00:02] | I could always feel the darkness in you. | 我一直感觉到你内心的黑暗 |
[00:04] | It’s in you too. | 你也有 |
[00:05] | Fight it! | 你得反抗黑暗 |
[00:07] | Nobody fucks with my family! | 没人能伤害我的家人 |
[00:09] | Ah! | |
[00:13] | Bite the Dark One. Save Vanessa. | 咬黑暗之君 救范妮莎 |
[00:15] | And now، my beloved | 现在 我的心爱之人 |
[00:18] | it is time you served your purpose. | 到你发挥作用的时候了 |
[00:22] | We have to save Jack! | 我们必须救洁可 |
[00:25] | Somebody let me out! | 快来人放我出去 |
[00:27] | Somebody help! Help! | 快来人救命 救命! NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:35] | Alexandra! | 亚莉珊卓! |
[00:48] | Alexandra! | 亚莉珊卓! |
[01:00] | Alexandra! | 亚莉珊卓! |
[01:11] | Alexandra! | 亚莉珊卓! |
[01:28] | Grandmother. | 祖母 |
[01:39] | Please let me find her. | 拜托让我找到她 |
[01:43] | Please show me the way. | 拜托指引我方向 |
[01:49] | I beg you, do not… don’t let her be dead. | 求求你 不要让她死 |
[02:23] | – Hey. Wait! – Stay away from me! Stay away from me! | 嘿 -离我远一点 -别走 |
[02:26] | – Come on. Wait. Wait! – Stay away! | -别这样 等等 -走开! |
[02:35] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[03:26] | Hey! Hold on! I’m just trying to talk to you! Hold on! | 喂 等等 我只是想跟你谈谈 等一下 |
[03:31] | Wait up! | 等等我啊! |
[03:35] | Look, I just wanna talk! | 听着 我只是想谈谈 |
[03:37] | – Leave me alone, you evil witch! – Witch? | 离我远一点 邪恶的女巫! 女巫? |
[03:40] | I saw you doing your black magic in the cemetery! | 我看到你在墓园里施了黑魔法 |
[03:42] | Magic? That’s not magic! | 魔法?那不是魔法 |
[03:43] | I mean, I guess it kinda is magic. | 好吧 其实也算是一种魔法 |
[03:45] | Listen! Listen, listen, listen. | 听着 如果你留我活口 我绝不会跟任何人提起你 我发誓 我发毒誓 |
[03:48] | If you let me live, I will not tell anyone about you. I swear it. I swear. | |
[03:50] | Look! I just want some information, okay? | 听我说 我只是想问清楚一些事 好吗? |
[03:53] | There’s no castles like that in Colorado, so where the hell are we? | 科罗拉多州没那种城堡 这里是哪里? 下面发生什么事? |
[03:56] | What’s going on down there? | |
[03:58] | I’m going to take my hand off. I need you to promise not to scream, okay? | 我这就放手 但你得保证不会大叫 好吗? |
[04:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:02] | She’s a witch! She’s a witch! | 她是女巫 这里有女巫! |
[04:04] | I saw her evil spells with my own eyes! | 我亲眼看见她施展邪恶的法术 |
[04:07] | Easy، easy. Whoa. This is، um | 大家冷静点 这一切都是… |
[04:11] | I’m not evil, okay? | 我不邪恶 好吗? |
[04:13] | Look, I didn’t mean to crash your little renaissance faire. | 我不是故意要破坏 你们的小小文艺复兴嘉年华 |
[04:17] | Get her in the stocks. | 把她铐上枷锁 |
[04:19] | – Why did you do that? – I just saved your life, didn’t I? | -你为什么要那么做? -我刚救了你一命 不是吗? |
[04:21] | Yes, but I wanted to know what she did with my sister | 对 但我想知道她对我妹妹做了什么 还有其他消失的人 |
[04:23] | and to the others that disappeared as well. | |
[04:25] | We will find out, Florian, in the morning. | 我们会问出来 弗洛里安 明天早上 |
[04:29] | Right before we kill her. | 在我们杀了她之前 |
[04:31] | What? | 什么? |
[04:55] | Jack. Jack. Our fate is in your hands. | 洁可 我们的命运掌握在你手中 |
[05:00] | Save your sister. | 拯救你的姐妹 |
[05:01] | Free all of us by going back. | 回去解放我们所有人 |
[05:04] | There is a way. I can show you. | 有一个办法 我会示范给你看 |
[05:06] | Wake up. Jack, wake up! | 醒醒 洁可 快醒醒 |
[05:12] | Mom? | 妈? |
[05:15] | Vanessa. | 范妮莎 我为你开启了这个 |
[05:59] | I opened this for you. | |
[06:02] | What if this is a trick? The Dark One. | 万一这是陷阱呢? 黑暗之君 |
[06:05] | The Dark One is through there. | 黑暗之君就在另一头 |
[06:07] | Find her, destroy the path. | 找到她 摧毁那条道路 |
[06:14] | Go now. I will protect you. | 快去吧 我会保护你 |
[06:21] | Go. Don’t lose hope. I’m right here. | 去吧 别失去希望 我就在这里 |
[06:34] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[06:36] | That’s where I am. | 那就是我所在的地方 |
[06:39] | The past. | 过去 |
[06:41] | Vanessa told me about China and being Lily. | 范妮莎跟我提过中国和变成莉莉的事 |
[06:49] | Time travel? Maybe this is just a dream. | 时空旅行?也许这只是一场梦 |
[06:53] | Hey, maybe I’m dreaming! | 嘿 或许我是在做梦呢 |
[06:55] | Your riddles do not make sense, foul witch. | 你的谜语完全没道理 邪恶女巫 |
[06:58] | I told you, I’m not a witch. All right? | 我都说了我不是女巫 |
[07:01] | Any chance you know what year it is? | 你知道现在是公元几年吗? |
[07:07] | They will execute you at sunrise. | 天一亮他们就会处决你 |
[07:11] | But first, tell me, did you hurt her? | 但是你先告诉我 你有伤害她吗? |
[07:17] | Is Alexandra still alive? | 亚莉珊卓还活着吗? |
[07:21] | I can help you find her. | 我可以帮你一起找她 |
[07:24] | Well, maybe this has something to do with the real witch I’m looking for. | 也许这一切 跟我正在寻找的真正女巫有关 |
[07:28] | The Dark One? Does that ring a bell? | 黑暗之君?有听说过吗? |
[07:35] | Hey. Hey. | 喂 等等 |
[07:37] | Hey, you heard that too? | 你也听见了吗? |
[07:39] | Unlock me out of this thing and I can go check it out for you. | 帮我解开这个 我可以去帮你看看 |
[07:42] | – I will get help. I will get help. – Come on! Come on! | -我去求救 -拜托 别这样 |
[07:46] | Help from what? | 哪来的救兵? |
[07:51] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:59] | – Come on, try me. – See what happens. | 来啊 有种试试看 看看会发生什么事 |
[08:03] | Aah! | |
[08:07] | Hey! | 喂! |
[08:14] | This is gonna suck. | 这一定是个烂主意 |
[08:18] | Hey! | 喂! |
[08:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[08:37] | Hey! Are you all right? Are you all right? | -嘿 你还好吗? -在这里 你做了什么邪恶的坏事? |
[08:40] | – Over here. – What evil have you done? | |
[08:42] | Not me, a vampire. | 不是我 是吸血鬼 |
[08:44] | The witch broke free! | 女巫挣脱枷锁了 |
[08:46] | Tried to kill Florian! | 还试图杀死弗洛里安 |
[08:47] | No, I tried to save him! | 不 我是想救他 |
[08:48] | And my name is Jack. | 还有我的名字是洁可 |
[08:50] | – What? – What’s that? | 怎么了? 那是什么? |
[08:54] | – Look at her face. – Black magic. | -你们快看她的脸 -黑魔法 |
[08:56] | She’s healing! | 她的伤口正在痊愈 |
[08:58] | More dark magic. | 又是黑魔法 |
[09:00] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! She spared me. | 不 住手 她救了我 |
[09:03] | A masked witch came after me. It ran into the woods. | 一个蒙面女巫袭击了我 后来逃进森林里了 |
[09:05] | No, listen! That thing, it isn’t a witch either. | 不 听我说 那玩意也不是女巫 |
[09:08] | It’s a vampire. It feeds on blood. | 而是吸血鬼 靠吸血维生 |
[09:10] | It’s gonna come back here again unless we go hunt it down right now. | 除非我们现在就去追捕她 不然她一定会再回来 |
[09:15] | You’ll help us kill it, and we maybe let you live. | 帮我们消灭她 或许我们就会饶你一命 |
[09:20] | Maybe? | 或许? |
[09:37] | Jack! Slow down! | 洁可 慢一点! |
[09:39] | Florian، wait! What if she’s leading us into. | 弗洛里安 等等 如果她是要引我们入… |
[09:49] | Alexandra? | 亚莉珊卓? |
[09:51] | Get out of the way! | |
[09:53] | No! No, no, no… Don’t kill her. | 让开! 住手!别杀她 |
[09:55] | – What the hell are you doing? – She’s my sister! | -你这是在做什么? -她是我妹妹! |
[09:59] | I could have saved her! | 我本来可以救她的 |
[10:01] | Mehai’s turning into one of them. | 梅海快要变成他们其中之一了 |
[10:14] | – Magic. – What? What happened? | 魔法 什么?怎么回事? |
[10:17] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[10:20] | Vampires. | 他们是吸血鬼 |
[10:22] | And I’m the cure. | 而我就是解药 |
[10:59] | More warm cloths, Sorina. Now. | 多拿些热毛巾来 索芮娜 快 |
[11:08] | Just in time, Your Grace. | 您及时赶上了 大人 |
[11:10] | The child is here. Your child. | 孩子出世了 您的孩子 |
[11:29] | All those months ago, when you came and offered us help, | 几个月前 你出现在我们眼前 说能提供协助 |
[11:34] | I never thought this day would come. | 我从没想过会有这一天 |
[11:37] | How did you make it possible? | 你是怎么办到的? |
[11:38] | Faith, deep and abiding. | 靠长远且不变的信仰 |
[11:41] | I always knew these things were meant to be. | 我一直都知道这些事情是命中注定 |
[11:44] | Go, be with them. | 去吧 去陪在他们身边 |
[11:46] | I owe you more than I can pay. | 这份恩情我必当涌泉以报 |
[11:57] | Profit has never been my motive, Count Dalibor. | 他人的报答从来就不是我的动机 达利博尔伯爵 |
[12:01] | I made a promise that I have now fulfilled for you and your wife. | 我对您和尊夫人许下了承诺 现在也已实现 |
[12:14] | Olivia, my love, look what you have done. | 奥莉维亚 吾爱 瞧瞧你办到了什么事 |
[12:18] | What we have done together. | 是我们一起办到的 |
[12:21] | It’s a miracle. | 这是奇迹 |
[12:23] | From a thousand prayers to this one sweet blessing. | 成千上万次的祷告 终于求得了这一个甜美的祝福 |
[12:28] | An heir. A son to carry on my family legacy. | 一个继承人 一个能传承我家业的儿子 |
[12:33] | A child for us both to love and teach. | 一个让你我付出爱与教导的孩子 |
[12:36] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[12:38] | I vow to protect him for the rest of my life and beyond. | 我在此发誓 我会用尽一生去守护他 |
[12:43] | Oh, let us not think of endings when we’re so close to this beginning. | 我们才刚踏上起点 先别急着去想结局吧 |
[12:46] | Believe, instead, of a lifetime of happiness. Together. | 改为相信 这会是我们一家一辈子的幸福 |
[12:50] | Never would I have imagined that I could feel so complete. | 我从未想过自己有朝一日 能感受到人生如此圆满 |
[12:58] | I cherish you. | 我很珍惜你 |
[13:00] | And I you. | 我也是 好了 不哭喔 我的孩子 |
[13:04] | Oh, dear. There, there, my child. | |
[13:11] | Sweet Christoph. | 亲爱的克里斯多福 |
[13:14] | You’re safe in my arms. | 你在我怀里很安全 |
[13:17] | Forever and always. | 直到永远 |
[13:22] | It might take a while, but Mehai will be okay. | 可能需要一点时间 但梅海会没事的 |
[13:28] | It is why you were angry. | 所以你当时才那么生气 |
[13:31] | I stopped you when you were trying to turn her back. | 你想让她变回来 我却阻止了你 |
[13:33] | – Like you did to him. – You didn’t know. Now you do. | -像你对他做的那样 -你原先不知道 现在知道了 |
[13:39] | If your magic can save her, I will be forever in your debt. | 如果你的魔法能救她 我会用一生还你这个人情 |
[13:42] | Serve you in any way I can. | 赴汤蹈火 在所不辞 |
[13:43] | Florian, get up. Seriously. | 弗洛里安 起来 我是说真的 |
[13:50] | If you want to be of service, just get me some food | 你要是想帮忙 就帮我弄点食物 |
[13:53] | and find me somewhere to sleep. | 还有找个能睡觉的地方 |
[13:58] | There is a hayloft in the barn. | 谷仓里有个干草棚 |
[14:00] | I mean، it’s not a bed، but. | 虽然称不上是床 但… |
[14:03] | It’s better than stocks. | 总比枷锁好 |
[14:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:07] | Where in the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪里? |
[14:09] | This is the town of Abel. | 这里是亚柏镇 |
[14:11] | Where? | 哪里? |
[14:13] | Transylvania. | 特兰西瓦尼亚 |
[14:38] | The town is full of whispers and fear. | 这座城镇充满了耳语和恐惧 |
[14:42] | Night phantoms. Missing women. | 夜半鬼影 失踪女性 |
[14:45] | I sense the footprints of the Sisterhood. | 我感应到姐妹会的足迹 |
[14:50] | I see them ringed in blood. | 我看见他们倒卧在血泊之中 |
[14:54] | We’re back on Michaela’s trail. | 我们回到米凯拉的路径上了 |
[14:56] | Indeed. But what is her intent? | 没错 但她的意图是什么? |
[14:59] | There’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[15:01] | A mysterious young woman claims to be a vampire hunter. | 一名神秘的年轻女子 自称是吸血鬼猎人 |
[15:05] | Oh, does she now? | 真有那么回事? |
[15:09] | Fates are shifting. I can sense it. | 命运正在改变 我感觉得到 |
[15:14] | We must discover who this woman is. What she knows. | 我们一定要查出这名女子是谁 还有她所知道的一切 |
[15:18] | Find her. Learn what you can. | 找出她 看能查出些什么 |
[15:22] | Oh, Roberto, discretion is our ally. | 还有罗伯托 凡事谨慎为上策 |
[15:26] | Keep to the shadows. | 务必藏身暗处 |
[15:28] | As always. | 向来如此 |
[15:39] | What is time travel? | 时空旅行是什么? |
[15:42] | I couldn’t even explain it if I tried. | 就算我想解释 我也说不清楚 |
[15:46] | Let’s just say I came from a long ways away. | 就当作我是从很远的地方来的吧 |
[15:48] | Is it France? | 是法国吗? |
[15:51] | Sure, France. | 是啊 法国 |
[15:55] | Why would Vanessa send me here? | 范妮莎为什么要送我来这里? |
[15:57] | Like you said، you are a vampire hunter and there are vampires like. | 就像你说的 你是吸血鬼猎人 这里有吸血鬼 像是… |
[16:04] | I swear, if I can save your sister, I will. | 我发誓 如果我能救你妹妹 我一定会救她 |
[16:07] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[16:15] | What is wrong? | 怎么了? |
[16:17] | What if I don’t make it home, to where I came from? | 万一我回不去我原来的地方怎么办? |
[16:22] | Well، like my grandmother used to say. | 这个嘛 以前我祖母常这么说 |
[16:26] | “Always follow your heart, | “只要跟随自己的心 |
[16:28] | and it will always lead you down the right path.” | 它永远都会引导你走上正确的道路” |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:33] | I’ll figure this all out. | 我会搞清楚这一切 |
[16:36] | We need to find Alexandra and the rest of the Sisterhood. | 我们得找到亚莉珊卓 以及姐妹会的其他人 |
[16:40] | And to do that, we’re gonna need some help. | 想达到这个目的 我们需要一些帮助 |
[16:43] | Our Count. Count Dalibor. | 我们的伯爵 达利博尔伯爵 |
[16:46] | If… if anyone can aid us, it is he. | 若真要说能帮我们 非他莫属 |
[16:48] | And you have access to him? | 你有办法找到他吗? |
[16:50] | I was his page in the war. I served him well. | 战争时我当过他的侍从 他很满意我的服侍 |
[16:52] | What are we waiting for? | 那我们还在等什么? |
[16:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:23] | You called for me, Count Dalibor. | 您找我吗 达利博尔伯爵? |
[17:25] | Is it the child? | 孩子怎么了吗? |
[17:28] | No, he is well. | 没有 他很好 |
[17:30] | – Surely not your wife. – Both are fine. | 该不会是夫人吧? 他们两个都很好 |
[17:33] | Then, pray tell, what is it, Your Grace? | 那请问是什么事呢 大人? |
[17:36] | Olivia and I are forever indebted to you, Michaela. | 奥莉维亚和我欠你的恩情 我们一辈子也还不完 米凯拉 |
[17:41] | You arrived just as we had lost all hope. | 你在我们失去所有希望时及时出现 |
[17:43] | But now that our son has been born into this world. | 但是现在我们的儿子终于出世 |
[17:48] | Have I done anything to upset you? To fail you? | 我做了什么令您不满意的事 还是让您失望了吗? |
[17:52] | The time is now | 时候到了 |
[17:54] | for my family and I to discover who we are, together for ourselves. | 我们一家人得探索自我 一起为这个家而努力 |
[17:58] | You wish for me to leave. | 您希望我离开 |
[18:01] | Does Countess Olivia know about this? | 奥莉维亚伯爵夫人知道这件事吗? |
[18:05] | As ruler, I will decide upon such things. | 这种事情由身为君主的我来决定就好 |
[18:09] | You will respect that. | 你会尊重这一点 |
[18:10] | Of course, Your Grace. | 那是当然 大人 |
[18:12] | It has been my honor to serve your family. | 能为您一家服侍是我的荣幸 |
[18:16] | I will be gone by the morning. | 天一亮我就会离开 |
[18:18] | Long may you reign, and blessings be upon your wife and child. | 愿您能君临天下 愿主祝福您的妻儿 |
[18:22] | Long may she live. | 愿她长命百岁 |
[18:32] | You are strong, Olivia. Stronger than you even imagine. | 你很坚强 奥莉维亚 超乎你所能想象 |
[18:36] | Destined for great things. | 这一生注定不凡 |
[18:38] | Of this much, I am sure. | 对于这点 我很肯定 |
[18:46] | You sure we can trust your Count Dalibor? | 你确定能信任这位达利博尔伯爵吗? |
[18:48] | Yes. A true hero of the realm, protector of the people. | 确定 他是王国真正的英雄 人民的守护者 |
[18:50] | He and his wife, Olivia, are beloved by all they rule. | 他和他的夫人奥莉维亚 广受众人爱戴 |
[18:53] | A leader people like? Times have changed. | 一个受人民爱戴的君主? 时代还真是变了 |
[18:55] | Florian, my great squire. Let them pass. Let them pass. | 弗洛里安 我优秀的侍从 快让他们过来 |
[18:59] | All right. | 过去吧 |
[19:00] | It has been far, far too long. | 真的是太久没见了 |
[19:03] | Yes, it has. Your Majesty. | 您说的是 伯爵大人 |
[19:06] | Oh, and who might this young man be? | 这位年轻人是谁? |
[19:10] | Her name is Jack، Count Dalibor، and she’s from، uh. | 她的名字是洁可 达利博尔伯爵 她来自… |
[19:16] | A place far, far away. | 一个很遥远的地方 |
[19:19] | And what brings you to Transylvania, Jack? | 你怎么会来到特兰西瓦尼亚 洁可? |
[19:21] | I’m trying to help… with the vampires. | 我想要帮忙解决吸血鬼的事 |
[19:25] | Vampires? | 吸血鬼? |
[19:27] | That term is one from dusty tomes filled with old legends. | 一个在写满古老传说的陈旧典籍中 才会出现的名词 |
[19:33] | – Vampires do not exist. – But they do. | -吸血鬼并不存在 -他们真的存在 |
[19:35] | Stealing victims from the town, draining them of their blood. | 从城镇里掳走受害者 吸干他们的血 |
[19:39] | – Do you have evidence of this? – Yes. | -你们有任何证据吗? -有 |
[19:41] | Mehai was turned into a vampire. | 梅海被变成了吸血鬼 |
[19:44] | But then، somehow | 但不知怎么 |
[19:47] | Jack turned him back. | 洁可又让他变回人类了 |
[19:49] | It sounds impossible, but it’s true. People have gone missing. | 听起来不可能 但这是真的 不断有百姓失踪 |
[19:52] | They took my sister, Count Dalibor. | 我妹妹被带走了 达利博尔伯爵 |
[19:54] | – Alexandra. – Yes. | -亚莉珊卓? -是的 |
[19:56] | That news does concern me. I will have my men search for her. | 这消息的确令人担忧 我会派人去搜索她的下落 |
[19:59] | – Captain Rasto… – They shouldn’t go alone. | -拉斯托队长… -不能让他们自己去 |
[20:01] | I should join them. Offer protection. | 我也该加入他们 提供保护 |
[20:04] | Captain Rasto and his guards are highly trained, Jack. | 拉斯托队长及他的侍卫 都受过精良的训练 洁可 |
[20:09] | You are merely a strangely dressed girl from far, far away. | 你不过是个远道而来衣着奇特的姑娘 |
[20:13] | I’m a little more than that. You don’t realize the threat that you’re up against. | 我的能力不只如此 你没有意识到自己正面临什么威胁 |
[20:17] | The woods, they’re full of the Sisterhood. | 森林里都是姐妹会的人 |
[20:21] | The what? Sisterhood? | 你说什么? 姐妹会? |
[20:25] | Tell me more. | 再多说一点 |
[20:28] | Mask-wearing vampires. | 戴面具的吸血鬼 |
[20:31] | Inverted crosses on their forehead, dressed like leather-clad nuns. | 额头上有着倒置的十字架符号 打扮得像身穿皮衣的修女 |
[20:35] | Florian. | 弗洛里安? |
[20:37] | Your missing sister who we will find is one thing, | 你失踪的妹妹 我们一定会找到她 |
[20:39] | but fairy tales of creatures drinking blood is quite another. | 但吸食人血的怪物童话故事 就别说笑了 |
[20:42] | Your Majesty، I beg you. | 伯爵大人 求求您… |
[20:43] | You and your friend | 你和你的朋友 |
[20:47] | will keep these tales of vampires to yourselves. | 不准再散播这些吸血鬼的传言 |
[20:50] | No good can come from creating panic. | 制造恐慌 并不会带来任何好处 |
[20:52] | That’s what you don’t understand. The panic has already set in. | 这就是你不明白的地方 人民已经开始恐慌了 |
[20:55] | On your way, both of you. On your way. | 离开吧 你们两个 都离开吧 |
[20:59] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗? |
[21:01] | I would expect you to keep better company, young Florian. | 近朱者赤 近墨者黑 年轻的弗洛里安 |
[21:04] | Do not get enchanted | 千万不要被魔法或怪物的耳语所迷惑 |
[21:07] | by whispers of magic and monsters. | |
[21:16] | Help! Please! Somebody, help! | 救命!拜托快来人救命啊! |
[21:21] | I just found her, Your Grace! She’s not breathing! | 我刚发现她 大人 她没呼吸了 对不起 |
[21:24] | I’m so sorry. | |
[21:26] | – I didn’t know what to do. – Stay. Stay with her. | -我不知道该怎么办 -你留在这陪着她 |
[21:28] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[21:30] | My Countess, I’m so sorry. | 伯爵夫人 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:36] | Michaela! Michaela! Olivia, she’s not breathing. | 米凯拉! 奥莉维亚没有呼吸了 |
[21:41] | Do you not… Do you not hear me? | 你没听见我说话吗? |
[21:43] | But you wished for me to leave. | 您不是希望我离开吗? |
[21:45] | I am of little use now. | 我已经没有利用价值了 |
[21:47] | She’s dying, woman! Have you no heart? | 她快死了 女人 你还有没有良心? |
[21:54] | What would you know of my heart? | 您懂我的心吗? |
[21:56] | I am begging you. Please, just come to her. | 算我求你 拜托你快去看看她 |
[21:58] | Save her. I will do anything you wish. Anything. | 救她 你要我做什么我都愿意 什么都可以 |
[22:09] | You said they just had a baby. | 你说他们的小孩刚出世? |
[22:11] | Yes, most were surprised. | 对 众人都很讶异 |
[22:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:16] | Well, they’ve been trying for years. | 他们已经尝试好几年了 |
[22:18] | It was believed that Countess Olivia was not capable anymore. | 大家都认为 奥莉维亚伯爵夫人已经无法生育 |
[22:21] | Now, huh, a son has been born against the odds. | 现在却排除万难生下了一个儿子 |
[22:26] | Luck. | 运气 |
[22:29] | Word was that a midwife arrived in the castle. | 据称是有一位助产士来到城堡 |
[22:31] | It was not long after that Olivia was carrying a child. | 她到来不久之后 奥莉维亚就怀上了孩子 |
[22:36] | That’s a first. | 这倒新鲜 通常不都是在妇女怀孕之后 助产士才来的吗? |
[22:39] | Doesn’t the midwife usually show up after the woman’s pregnant, not before? | |
[22:41] | I do not know, but it was shortly after her arrival | 我不清楚 但在她抵达不久后 |
[22:43] | that word reached us from neighboring villages. | 邻近村庄就开始传来消息 |
[22:46] | People going missing in the forest, strange happenings at night. | 有人在森林中失踪、夜晚会发生怪事 |
[22:48] | And then… then it happened here. | 然后 这里也发生了 |
[22:51] | That’s the Sisterhood. The two must be connected somehow. | 就是姐妹会搞的鬼 两者之间一定有关联 |
[22:54] | – What troubles you? – Dalibor. | -你在烦恼什么? -达利博尔 |
[22:56] | He seemed concerned when I mentioned the Sisterhood. | 我提到姐妹会时 他似乎很担心 |
[22:58] | – Could he know about the vampires? – No, no, no. He’s a good man. | -他会不会知道吸血鬼的事? -不 他是好人 |
[23:01] | He would never allow such an evil to haunt these people. | 他绝不会允许如此邪恶之事侵扰人民 |
[23:03] | Then what about the wife Olivia? What do you know about her? | 那他的妻子奥莉维亚呢? 你对她了解多少? |
[23:09] | Come this way. Come, come, come. | 走这边 跟我来 |
[23:17] | All the counts of Transylvania. | 统治过特兰西瓦尼亚的历代伯爵 |
[23:18] | A legacy dating back a thousand years. | 传承至今已有千年的历史 |
[23:22] | Okay, that’s a big family tree. So, what? | 好 这族谱很长 那又如何? |
[23:24] | Only one count has ever requested his formal portrait be done | 当中只有一位伯爵 要求自己的正式肖像画 |
[23:28] | with his wife at his side. | 必须有妻子伴其左右 |
[23:30] | That is how profoundly Dalibor loves his Olivia. | 达利博尔就是如此深爱着奥莉维亚 |
[23:33] | Behold. | 看好了 |
[23:35] | This is her. Olivia Von Dracula. | 这就是她 奥莉维亚冯… 德古拉 |
[23:42] | Dracula? That’s her. The Dark One. | 德古拉?就是她 黑暗之君 |
[23:47] | Now I know why my mother sent me here. | 我总算明白母亲为何要送我来这里了 |
[23:53] | Here, my Countess. A tincture to strengthen you. | 来 伯爵夫人 喝点能增强体力的药剂 |
[24:00] | What would have become of my sweet Christoph | 我亲爱的克里斯多福该怎么办… |
[24:05] | if I had perished? | 如果我死了的话? |
[24:08] | – And Dalibor… – Hush now. | -还有达利博尔… -别说了 |
[24:11] | All is well. You are restored. | 一切都没事了 您已经复苏 |
[24:14] | Fate brought me to your side. | 命运把我带到了您的身边 |
[24:17] | And I will be here as long as need be. | 需要我在这里待多久 我就待多久 |
[24:23] | So much seems adrift. | 有太多事情… 令人感到不安了 |
[24:28] | This. | 这个… |
[24:30] | This sudden illness. | 这突如其来的疾病 |
[24:34] | The stories from the villagers. | 还有村民间流传的传闻 |
[24:38] | What stories? | 什么传闻? |
[24:40] | The missing girls. The monsters in the forest. | 失踪的少女 森林里的怪物 |
[24:45] | It is these dark fantasies that are the root of your sickness. | 这些黑暗的幻想正是您生病的根源 |
[24:49] | Who, pray tell, told you this? | 请问那些是谁告诉您的? |
[24:50] | No one. | 没人告诉我 |
[24:53] | A little birdie. | 就是传到我耳中了 |
[24:56] | There is an old proverb. | 有一句俗语 |
[24:58] | “Birds who sing too loudly, no matter how sweet their tune, | “太过招摇的鸟儿就算歌唱得再好听 |
[25:03] | are the first to fall to the hunter.” | 也会第一个死在猎人手中” |
[25:05] | That is a dark thought. | 真是个黑暗的想法 |
[25:14] | You must rest. | 您必须多休息 恰好借此机会整理思绪 |
[25:18] | A chance to clear your mind. | |
[25:23] | So you may better understand who to trust | 所以您最好分清楚谁值得信任 |
[25:27] | and who not to. | 而谁不能 |
[25:32] | You are pure and good of heart, ringed in light. | 你拥有纯洁善良的心 被光芒环绕 |
[25:38] | Like a seraph. | 就像炽天使 |
[25:45] | And I find you fascinating. | 而我觉得你迷人极了 |
[26:02] | – Olivia is of good heart. – Yeah. | -奥莉维亚很善良 -对 |
[26:05] | But she doesn’t stay that way. | 但她不会一直这么善良 |
[26:08] | At some point, she gets corrupted and turned into the Dark One. | 到某个时刻 她会堕落然后变成黑暗之君 |
[26:12] | – What happens then? – Nothing good. | -接下来会怎么样? -不是好事就对了 |
[26:15] | Who knows? Maybe your Count Dalibor is the one who turns her evil. | 谁知道呢?也许让她变邪恶的人 就是你的达利博尔伯爵 |
[26:20] | Before Dalibor came to power, | 在达利博尔掌权之前 |
[26:26] | there was another count. | 还有另一位伯爵 |
[26:29] | Anton ruled with fear. Killing for no reason. | 安东以恐惧统治着人们 他会毫无理由地杀人 |
[26:34] | Made his own people his slaves. | 把人民变成他的奴隶 |
[26:38] | And then Dalibor struck him down. | 后来达利博尔推翻了他 |
[26:42] | He freed us. | 他解放了我们 |
[26:44] | What if Dalibor knew years before that Anton was gonna be evil? | 如果达利博尔早在好几年前 就知道安东会变邪恶呢? |
[26:49] | What if he could have struck him down and stopped all the suffering? | 要是他能趁早击败他 阻止苦难的降临呢? |
[26:52] | – Wait, you mean to kill her? Olivia? – Shh. | 慢着 你想杀了她?杀了奥莉维亚? |
[26:57] | I have a mission. I’m a Van Helsing. | 我有任务在身 我是范海辛家族的人 |
[27:00] | Surely، there is another way. What if. | 可是一定还有其他办法吧? 要是可以阻止她堕入黑暗呢? 那不是同样道理吗? |
[27:04] | What if you can stop her turn so dark? Is that not the same thing? | |
[27:07] | You know what that is? Because I don’t. | 你知道是什么办法吗? 因为我不知道 |
[27:11] | All right, but you have to promise me you will at least try. | 好吧 但你得保证你至少会尝试 |
[27:16] | I implore you, she does not deserve death. | 我恳求你 她不应该死 |
[27:22] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[27:24] | If you can get me close enough, maybe I can warn Olivia. | 如果你能让我接近她 或许我就能警告奥莉维亚 |
[27:29] | – Stop what’s gonna happen to her. – Of course. | -阻止她的命运 -当然没问题 |
[27:33] | You need to help me get into the castle, past all those guards. | 你得帮我混进城堡里 避开所有守卫 |
[27:35] | We need to create some sort of distraction. | 用声东击西的方式 |
[27:37] | Well, if you wanna talk to her, there is a much easier way. | 你想跟她说上话有更简单的办法 |
[27:41] | The winter fair in the town center. | 城镇中心的冬季庆典 好 |
[27:42] | Okay. | |
[27:44] | She’s due to appear to present Count Christoph | 她明早会出席庆典开幕仪式 |
[27:47] | and open the festivities in the morning. | 并正式介绍克里斯多福伯爵 |
[27:49] | All right. We’ll get the drop on her then. | 好 那就是我们的进攻时机 |
[27:52] | No. No one’s going to drop anything on her. | 不行 绝对不能攻击她 |
[27:56] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[27:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:35] | Olivia. | 奥莉维亚? |
[28:37] | Olivia. Olivia. | 奥莉维亚 |
[28:40] | – What are you doing? | – What are you doing? 怎么回事?你这是在做什么? |
[28:46] | I felt like. | 我刚才觉得… |
[28:49] | I needed to get free from here. | 我必须逃离这里 |
[28:52] | To fly away like a bird. | 像鸟一样飞走 |
[28:54] | You would have fallen on the rocks, and certain death. | 你会摔落在岩石上 必死无疑 |
[28:58] | What possessed you? | 你是怎么了? |
[28:59] | I could not sleep, but perhaps I never truly woke. | 我睡不着 但也许是因为我从未真正醒来 |
[29:04] | The moon was calling to me. | 月亮在呼唤我 |
[29:07] | It’s nothing but bad dreams. | 不过是一场恶梦罢了 |
[29:08] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -就是 |
[29:10] | – No, it… – You’re gonna catch a cold, my love. | -不 那是… -你会着凉的 亲爱的 |
[29:13] | Let’s get you back to bed. | 我带你回床上吧 |
[29:18] | Back to bed. | 回去睡觉 |
[29:21] | Are you not compelled sometimes by dreams? | 难道你不会偶尔受梦境所迫吗? |
[29:25] | Well, my greatest fear has already happened | 关于这个… 我最害怕的事已经发生过了 |
[29:32] | when I found you so close to death. | 我发现你时 你奄奄一息 |
[29:35] | I fear there are things that I do not fully understand. | 恐怕… 有些事情我并不完全明白 |
[29:41] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[29:42] | But I will protect you from dangers you can’t even see. | 但是我会保护你 就算是看不见的危险也一样 |
[29:48] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[29:51] | Now sleep. | 睡吧 |
[29:57] | Thank you, my love. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[30:26] | My strength is waning. | 我的力量正在衰退 |
[30:28] | To be prepared for what lies ahead, I must feed. | 为了预先做好准备 我必须进食 |
[30:32] | I will hunt for you. | -我会为你寻找猎物 -挑年轻一点的 |
[30:34] | Someone young. | |
[30:36] | I crave the sweet taste of youth. | 我渴望年轻肉体的甜美滋味 |
[30:38] | There are many children in the village. | 村里有很多孩子 |
[30:39] | You narrowly escaped last time. | 你上次好不容易才逃脱 |
[30:41] | Because of the stranger. | 因为那个陌生人 |
[30:42] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[30:45] | The mystery woman who you were not strong enough to defeat. | 那个因为你能力不足 无法击败的神秘女子 |
[30:47] | I will not fail you again, Mother. | 我不会令你再次失望 母亲 |
[31:26] | The time approaches when all my plans, my careful schemes, will manifest. | 随着时间推移 我所有的计划 和精心策划的计谋 终将实现 |
[31:40] | I will bend my knee to no mortal ever again. | 我再也不会对凡人卑躬屈膝 |
[32:11] | Make way for Count Dalibor and Countess Olivia! | 快前来迎接 达利博尔伯爵及奥莉维亚伯爵夫人! |
[32:19] | Welcome, my friends. Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 朋友们 欢迎你们 我诚挚地祝福各位有美好的一天 |
[32:22] | I wish you all a magnificent day. | |
[32:24] | Olivia and I would like to thank you for your kindness and your friendship. | 奥莉维亚和我 想感谢你们的好意和友谊 |
[32:30] | And now please meet our son, your future count, | 容我向各位介绍 我们的儿子 你们的未来伯爵 |
[32:35] | Christoph Von Dracula. | 克里斯多福冯德古拉 |
[32:43] | The arrival of our son is a blessing for one and all. | 吾儿的诞生是所有人的福气 |
[32:47] | Word from the stable. | 马厩传来的消息 |
[32:49] | Your horse, sire, stricken by a malady and died. | 您的马感染了病菌 已经死亡了 |
[32:51] | Oh, no. | 怎么会这样? |
[32:53] | Is something wrong? | 出了什么事吗? |
[32:55] | Not for you to worry about, my love. But I must attend it, yes. | 不是你该操心的事 亲爱的 但我的确必须前往处理 |
[32:58] | Oh, but we just got here. I’d like to stay. | 但我们才刚到这里 我想留下来 |
[33:01] | I’m not sure that is wise. | 我不知道那是不是明智之举 |
[33:02] | I have Sorina and the captain. | 有索芮娜和队长陪着我 |
[33:05] | Besides, we are amongst friends. | 况且 人民都是我们的朋友 |
[33:08] | As you wish. Stay with her. I shall return. | 那就如你所愿 陪着她 我会再回来 |
[33:14] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[33:16] | My Countess, may I speak freely? | 伯爵夫人 我可以说句话吗? |
[33:19] | Always. | 永远都可以 |
[33:21] | – His Grace is not wrong to worry. – Hmm. | 大人担心得有理 城堡里有许多事似乎都不太对劲 |
[33:24] | Many things in the castle seem amiss. | |
[33:27] | I fear for your safety as well. | 小的也担心您的安危 为什么? |
[33:29] | Oh, why? | |
[33:32] | – Michaela. – My midwife? | -米凯拉 -我的助产士? |
[33:35] | But she’s been nothing short of a miracle. | -对 -但她简直就是奇迹啊 |
[33:38] | – There are rumors. – Oh, what kind of rumors? | -有一些谣言 -什么样的谣言? |
[33:43] | Her monastery, the one she claims to come from. | 她的修道院 她宣称自己来自那里 |
[33:47] | It is said it burned to the ground a century ago. | 但据说早在一世纪前就烧毁了 |
[33:50] | There were no survivors. Some believed all the nuns were murdered. | 而且没有任何生还者 有人相信所有修女都惨遭杀害 |
[33:54] | Clearly just fanciful tales. | 那显然只是虚构的故事 |
[33:57] | Not only is Michaela alive and well, she spared me a certain death. | 米凯拉不仅好好地活着 还帮助我逃过死劫 |
[34:01] | But، my Countess | 可是伯爵夫人… |
[34:03] | I do not choose to listen to fanciful tales | 我选择不去听这些 |
[34:06] | full of dread and suspicion. | 充满恐惧和怀疑的虚构故事 |
[34:08] | – These stories are merely that. – My lady. | -这些故事就只是如此 -夫人 |
[34:12] | When it comes to stories, so many are yet to be written. | 说到故事 有太多故事尚未被记录下来 |
[34:15] | Especially the ones that live in the future. | 尤其是未来的那些故事 |
[34:18] | Oh, indeed. | 确实如此 |
[34:19] | But what if you could know them before they came to be? | 但假如能在故事发生前 就知悉剧情走向呢? |
[34:21] | – You speak in riddles, sir. – Perhaps, perhaps not. | -你这番话简直是谜语 先生 -或许是 或许不是 |
[34:26] | A mystic within this tent has great power. | 在这帐篷里的神秘者拥有强大力量 |
[34:29] | She can see all paths that lie ahead and forks which determine their ends. | 她能预见前方的道路 以及每条岔路所导致的结局 |
[34:33] | A fortune-teller? What fun. Here. | 算命仙? 多么有趣啊 来 |
[34:38] | But, ma’am, the count’s instructions. | 可是夫人 伯爵大人的指示… |
[34:41] | My husband knows I make my own choices. | 我的夫君知道我会为自己做选择 |
[34:44] | What harm can it do? | 会有什么坏处? |
[34:49] | I’ll be fine, Rasto. | 我不会有事 拉斯托 |
[35:00] | What if we’re too late? | 万一太迟了呢? |
[35:03] | If her servant, Sorina, is here with her child, | 若她的仆人索芮娜带着孩子在这里 |
[35:05] | she cannot be that far. | 她肯定不会离太远 |
[35:14] | A nobleman. | 贵族 |
[35:20] | A child. | 一个孩子 |
[35:22] | A blessing you were not meant to receive. | 一份你本不该得到的祝福 |
[35:30] | I see two futures diverging, both clear. | 我看见你的命运分为两个未来 两个都很明确 |
[35:35] | – And yet… – Oh. | 然而… |
[35:37] | You said there was only one future. | 你说未来只有一个 |
[35:39] | Which is it? | 所以是哪一个? |
[35:47] | Two women. | 两个女人 |
[35:49] | One here, one there. Each wish to shape your fate. | 这里有一个 那里也有一个 两个都想要改变你的命运 |
[36:01] | Hmm. | |
[36:03] | The death card. | 死神 |
[36:05] | Oh, come now. I know enough about tarot. | 好了 我很了解塔罗牌 |
[36:07] | That card seldom means what it says. | 那张牌很少代表牌面上的意思 它还能象征改变或是顿悟 |
[36:10] | It can symbolize change, epiphany. | |
[36:13] | And sometimes, inverted, it can mean a lack of awareness. | 而有时候 倒置的死亡牌 代表的是缺乏意识 |
[36:19] | Some threat unseen. | 某个未察觉的威胁 |
[36:21] | Tell me, what might you know of strangers in your realm? | 告诉我 你对你领土内的陌生人 了解多少? |
[36:26] | Of vampires? | 或是吸血鬼? |
[36:29] | And ghosts and dragons or some mythical beasts stalking me. | 还有鬼魂和龙 或是一些跟踪着我的神秘怪兽 |
[36:41] | The ten of swords. | 宝剑十 倒吊人 |
[36:45] | The hanged man. | |
[36:50] | Your Grace, something dark awaits you. | 夫人 某种黑暗力量正在等着你 骇人而且无法避免 |
[36:53] | Something terrifying, inescapable. | |
[36:56] | I thought this was to be a blithe distraction of mild amusement. | 我以为这应该是种 转移注意力的轻度娱乐 |
[36:59] | – Your Grace… – I find this joke quite distasteful. | -夫人… -我觉得这个笑话很令人反感 |
[37:02] | The cards do not lie, my lady! You must take heed! | 塔罗牌不会骗人 夫人 你一定要当心啊 |
[37:05] | I must take my leave. | 我得走了 |
[37:07] | You would be wise to as well. | 你也该明智一点 |
[37:16] | Our time grows near, my sisters. | 时机越来越靠近了 姐妹们 |
[37:42] | I will resurrect you soon enough. | 我很快就会让你复苏 |
[37:45] | Provide you with a mortal vessel. | 为你提供一具凡人的身躯 |
[37:47] | Take your hand as you walk this earth beside me. | 握着你的手 与你肩并肩统治这个世界 |
[37:51] | Together as one. | 合而为一 |
[37:59] | Darkness will be reborn by feeding on the light. | 吞噬光明之后 黑暗将获得重生 |
[38:09] | – That’s her. – -What is wrong, my Countess? | -那个就是她 -您怎么了 伯爵夫人? |
[38:11] | I do not wish to spend another moment at this fair. | 我不想再在这个庆典上多待一刻 |
[38:14] | We must return to the castle. | 我们得回城堡去 |
[38:15] | You have to promise me. Just a talk, right? | 你得答应我 只是谈一谈 对吧? |
[38:19] | Yeah, sure. | 对 当然 你怎么了 洁可? |
[38:30] | What is wrong, Jack? | |
[38:34] | My Countess, are you all right? | 伯爵夫人 您还好吗? |
[38:37] | Yes, take Christoph. | 我没事 抱着克里斯多福 |
[38:41] | What if I’m too late? | 万一我晚了一步怎么办? 万一她早已变成黑暗之君 这个甜美的奥莉维亚只是表象呢? |
[38:44] | What if she’s already the Dark One and this sweet Olivia is all an illusion? | |
[38:47] | No, no, no. You promised me, just a talk! | 不 你答应过我了 只是谈谈而已 |
[38:49] | Sorry. | |
[38:56] | The Dark One ends now! | 黑暗之君就此终结! |
[39:09] | I cannot… I cannot. | 我不能… |
[39:18] | No! | 不! |
[39:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:25] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[39:26] | Guards! | 快跑! |
[39:29] | – My Countess! – Olivia! | -伯爵夫人! -奥莉维亚… |
[39:40] | Hold her down! | 抓住她! |
[39:54] | No. | 不 |
[39:57] | No. | 不 |
[39:59] | No! | 不! |
[40:27] | A nun, huh? Anyone buying that? | 修女? 真有人吃这套吗? |
[40:31] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗? |
[40:36] | Who branded you with that? | 是谁替你烙印的? |
[40:39] | I’m not telling you shit. | 我什么狗屁也不会告诉你 |
[40:42] | You are quite an intriguing little mystery. | 你真是个有趣的谜样人物啊 |
[40:46] | The villagers call you the witch and it would seem they are right. | 村民们说你是女巫 看来他们是对的 |
[40:51] | You struck down the fair Countess Olivia, and for what? | 你一刀刺死善良的奥莉维亚伯爵夫人 目的为何? 没关系 继续守着你的秘密吧 反正都无关紧要了 |
[40:57] | Never mind. Keep your secrets. They are of no consequence now. | |
[41:03] | Well, before you could carry out your plan, I ended her. | 抢在你执行计划前 我先终结了她 |
[41:07] | – It’s over. – What exactly did you end? | -一切都结束了 -你究竟终结了什么? |
[41:19] | The Dark One. | 黑暗之君 |
[41:21] | Your beloved. | 你的挚爱 |
[41:24] | Without a host, there’s no pack back. No dark future. | 没了母体就没有后来的整群喽啰 黑暗未来便不会发生 |
[41:28] | Hmm. | |
[41:31] | Did you really think it would be that simple? | 你真以为事情会有那么简单吗? |
[41:34] | Whoever you are, wherever you came from, it hardly matters now. | 不管你是谁、来自何方 都已经不再重要 |
[41:40] | I’m gonna get out of here. | 我会逃出这里 |
[41:42] | When I do, I’m gonna get your head. | 到时候 我会摘了你的脑袋 |
[41:44] | That’ll be that. Game over. | 一切到此为止 游戏结束 |
[41:46] | You moved the pieces around the board, | 你只不过移动了棋盘边的棋子 |
[41:49] | but the game will still be played. | 游戏还是会继续下去 |
[41:52] | – Just without you. – I wouldn’t bet on that. | -而你出局罢了 -我可不敢这么肯定 |
[41:54] | A dead woman cannot change fate. | 已死之人无法改变命运 |
[41:56] | That is the path you are on now. An execution at dawn. | 那就是你即将面临的结局 破晓时行刑 |
[42:02] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[42:05] | I would have enjoyed killing you myself. | 不然我会很乐意亲手杀了你 |