时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Previously onVan Helsing. – What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[00:03] | Not a clue. | 不知道 |
[00:05] | Whatever this orange powder did to the other daywalkers, | 无论这橙色粉末对日行者有何作用 |
[00:07] | sure as shit did the opposite to that dude. | 对那家伙绝对有相反效果 |
[00:18] | The Dark One. Part of her is inside of me. | 黑暗之君… 一部分的她在我体内 |
[00:21] | Purge it into the amulet. It was made to contain the darkness. | 吐进护身符里净化 它就是用来抑制黑暗力量的 |
[00:24] | – Axel. – What? | -艾克索 -什么事? |
[00:25] | You ain’t healing. | 你的伤口没有痊愈 |
[00:27] | What the hell is happening to us? | 我们怎么了? NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[01:33] | Come on. | |
[01:47] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[01:50] | Come on! Come on! | 加油 |
[01:57] | Doc! | 医生? |
[01:58] | Grab a mask. Help me stabilize him. | 戴上口罩 帮我一起为他急救 我再问一次 |
[02:52] | Hmm. One more time. | |
[02:55] | Why did you attempt to assassinate the president? | 你为何要试图… 暗杀总统? |
[03:00] | And one more time, that isn’t the president. | 我也再回答一次 那个人不是总统 |
[03:06] | Right. Right. | 对 没错 |
[03:10] | Because the president is a vampire now. | 因为总统变成吸血鬼了 不尽然 |
[03:12] | Not exactly. | |
[03:16] | She’s really the ultimate vampire. | 她是最强大的吸血鬼 |
[03:19] | The Dark One. | 黑暗之君 |
[03:23] | And this Dark One can make herself look like the president? | 这个黑暗之君有办法 让自己长得像总统? |
[03:26] | She can look like anyone. | 她想要像谁都可以 |
[03:28] | Why not the most powerful person in the world? | 全世界最强大的人有什么办不到的? |
[03:31] | Then where’s the real President Archer? | 那么… 真正的亚契总统去哪了? |
[03:35] | Dead. Probably. | 死了 大概吧 |
[03:40] | That’s funny. | 说来好笑 |
[03:43] | ‘Cause we searched this whole base | 因为我们彻底搜查过整个基地 |
[03:46] | and we didn’t find any dead presidents. | 并没有发现总统的尸体 |
[03:51] | Hello? Madam President? Are you in there? Not a one. | 嘿 总统女士 你在里面吗? 完全找不到呢 |
[03:56] | Don’t you think that’s funny? | 你不觉得很好笑吗? |
[03:58] | You got a fucked-up sense of humor. | 你的幽默感烂透了 |
[04:00] | You know what’s really fucked up? | 你知道最烂的是什么吗? |
[04:02] | You and your friend in league with vampires. | 你和你的朋友没有跟着吸血鬼离开 |
[04:06] | Betraying your own kind? Committing treason? | 背叛同类? 犯下叛国罪? |
[04:10] | And now you’re gonna tell me why. | 现在你要告诉我原因 全世界 无论还剩下些什么 |
[04:11] | The whole world, whatever’s left of it, | |
[04:16] | is in serious danger. | 现在的处境十分危险 |
[04:20] | And your little power trip is wasting time. | 你在这里玩电刑游戏 只是浪费时间 |
[04:31] | All right. Through here. | 好了 进去 |
[04:33] | I didn’t assassinate the president. | 我没有暗杀总统 快走 |
[04:39] | Easy now. | 不要挣扎 |
[04:43] | I didn’t assassinate the president. | 我没有暗杀总统 维奥莱特 维奥莱特 |
[04:46] | Violet. | |
[04:52] | Violet. | |
[05:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[05:21] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[05:24] | Turns out the Van Helsing family tree has a couple more branches. | 原来范海辛的家谱上还有更多分支 |
[05:27] | – Twin sisters. – Must run in the family. | 双胞胎姐妹 肯定有基因遗传 |
[05:29] | – They need your help, Doc. – My help? How? | -我需要你帮忙 医生 -我?怎么会? |
[05:32] | I squared off against the Dark One. | 我和黑暗之君大战一场 |
[05:33] | Got hurt real bad. It’s not looking good. | 伤得很重 状况不太妙 |
[05:36] | Fort Collins isn’t equipped. We need to get you there. | 柯林斯堡没有资源 我们必须带你过去 |
[05:38] | – No, we can’t leave here. – Well, how long until he’s stable? | 不行 我们不能离开 他还要多久才能稳定? |
[05:41] | Julius isn’t the issue. Those things are still out there. | 问题不在朱利叶斯身上 那些东西还在外头肆虐 |
[05:44] | There’s more of those hulked-out monsters? | -还有更多大块头怪物? -对 两只 可能还有更多 |
[05:46] | Yeah, two of them, maybe more. | |
[05:47] | I wasn’t exactly keeping count when I was dragging your asses in here, | 我忙着把你们俩拖进来 没空认真计算 |
[05:50] | – but they’re out there somewhere. – Why’d you stay? | 他们还在外头就对了 你怎么没走? |
[05:55] | I had patients. | 我那时候有病患 |
[05:57] | “Had”? What happened? | “那时候”? 发生什么事? |
[06:00] | Hansen sent me here to try to fix that new vampire control agent. | 汉森派我来重新调制 新的吸血鬼控制剂 |
[06:04] | That orange shit that was all over you? | 就是沾满你们全身的橙色玩意 |
[06:06] | Yeah, that shit was everywhere outside. | 对 那玩意在外面到处都是 |
[06:08] | Why did it affect us? | 为什么我们也会受影响? |
[06:10] | I told them we needed more trials, more certainty, | 我告诉过他们 需要更多测试 确定效果后才能用 |
[06:13] | but they went ahead and rushed it. | 但他们就直接用了 |
[06:16] | We found out the hard way it has side effects on humans. | 我们付出惨烈代价才得知 它会对人类产生副作用 |
[06:19] | Bad ones. | 可怕的副作用 |
[06:22] | That explains why we’re not healing the way we used to. | 怪不得我们的伤口不再自行愈合了 |
[06:25] | Well، it was designed to kill vampires en masse، even daywalkers، but | 那是设计用来大规模歼灭吸血鬼 甚至包括日行者 但是… |
[06:30] | I’m guessing we met the “but” outside. | 看来我们就是碰上了这个“但是” 这个化合物还不稳定 |
[06:33] | The compound wasn’t stable. | |
[06:36] | I told them, but they wouldn’t listen, and it happened. | 我有告诉他们 但他们听不进去 果然发生惨剧 |
[06:40] | We got attacked and they panicked, | 我们遭受攻击 他们慌了手脚 |
[06:43] | and they released it all into the air. All of it. | 于是全部释放到空气中 所有的剂量 |
[06:49] | It killed off 95 percent of the vampires, but the other five, | 虽然杀死了九成五的吸血鬼 但剩下的那半成… |
[06:53] | they turned into those things out there. | 就变成了外头那种怪物 |
[06:57] | And they didn’t stay outside. | 而且他们也不只待在外面 |
[07:00] | One got in، and. | 一个闯了进来 然后… |
[07:02] | Well, that explains the mess. | 难怪这里一团乱 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I just got tired of dragging bodies to the furnace. | 我没力气再把尸体拖去火化了 现在已经习惯这个味道 |
[07:08] | I’m used to the smell now. | |
[07:10] | – How’d you survive it? – I don’t know. | -你是怎么活下来的? -我不知道 |
[07:13] | In the chaos, everyone just | 混乱之中 所有人就只顾着… |
[07:17] | just ran. | 逃命 |
[07:20] | Doctors, soldiers, it was a free-for-all. | 不分医生或士兵 场面完全失控 |
[07:24] | And I wanted to run, too, but that orange shit was in the air. | 我也想逃 但那橙色的鬼东西充斥在空气中 |
[07:29] | They couldn’t breathe. | 他们无法呼吸 |
[07:32] | They just started dying. | 一个个渐渐死去 |
[07:35] | I couldn’t just leave them there. I couldn’t just. | 我不能丢着他们不管 我没办法… |
[07:40] | – You did everything you could, Doc. – Did… Did I? | -你已经尽了全力 医生 -我有吗? 他还要多久才能起身行动? |
[07:47] | How long until we can get him mobile? | |
[07:50] | We gotta get to Fort Collins ASAP. | -我们得尽快赶到柯林斯堡 -艾克索 不行 那是自杀任务 |
[07:52] | Axel, no. It’s a suicide mission. | |
[07:54] | Do you think we can just walk out there with those things outside? | 你觉得外头有那种怪物 还能随便出去走动吗? |
[07:57] | And even if they don’t get us, the orange shit will. | 就算没碰上 那橙色鬼东西也会害死我们 |
[08:00] | You need to work on your pep talks. | 你得多练习怎么劝人 |
[08:02] | – Get him ready. – Axel! | -让他准备好 -艾克索 |
[08:05] | It’s impossible. | 那是不可能的事 |
[08:09] | Jolene’s alive. | 乔琳还活着 |
[08:13] | She’s safe. I can take you to her. | 她很安全 我可以带你去找她 |
[08:26] | We need a decision on this, Madam President. | 我们需要做个决定 总统女士 |
[08:28] | People need you. Make a statement. | 人民需要你 发表一份声明吧 |
[08:32] | Something bold that lets them know you can’t be shaken | 用词大胆一点 让大家知道你不会轻易动摇 |
[08:35] | and are resolute in your commitment. | 并会坚决履行你的承诺 |
[08:40] | I’ve gotta be honest, though. | 不过老实说 |
[08:43] | There have been whispers from our counterparts across the aisle | 从反对党那里传出了一些耳语 |
[08:46] | that you’ve lost your edge. | 说你现在状态不好 |
[08:50] | I assure you, they have no idea just how much edge I have. | 我向你保证 他们根本不晓得我现在的状态有多好 |
[08:54] | Look | 听着 |
[08:58] | as a friend, | 以朋友的身份说话 |
[09:01] | since you’ve returned from Fort Collins | 自从你从柯林斯堡回来之后 |
[09:04] | you’ve been… well, distracted. | 就一直…心不在焉 |
[09:07] | If the assassination attempt is weighing on you. | 假如那起暗杀行动 让你感到压力的话… 她们努力过 但失败了 |
[09:10] | They tried and failed. | |
[09:14] | What else is there? | 还有什么事吗? |
[09:18] | They’re both being held at Fort Collins. | 她们两个被关押在柯林斯堡 |
[09:20] | Given her special abilities, | 有鉴于她的特殊能力 我们会把她们带去华盛顿特区 做安全检测 |
[09:22] | we’ll bring them both to DC for secure testing. | |
[09:27] | No. | 不行 |
[09:31] | Kill them. | 杀了她们 |
[09:35] | Kill them? | 杀了她们? |
[09:36] | Cut off their heads and bring them to me. | 砍下她们的头 带回来给我 |
[09:39] | What the president means is, | 总统女士的意思是 |
[09:40] | the suspects you have are extremely dangerous, | 你们目前羁押的嫌犯极其危险 |
[09:43] | and the sentence for treason is death, is it not? | 而犯下叛国罪得处以死刑 不是吗? |
[09:47] | But one can cure vampires. | 但其中一人能够治愈吸血鬼 |
[09:50] | You’re ordering the execution of two Americans without due process. | 你这样下令处决两名美国公民 缺乏正当程序 |
[09:53] | They are both vampires masquerading as humans. | 她们都是假扮成人类的吸血鬼 |
[09:59] | – But the television broadcast? – Fake news. | -但那场电视转播… -是假消息 |
[10:01] | Trickery to garner false hope. | 给予人们错误希望的诡计 |
[10:03] | You must destroy them before they spread, | 必须在扩散之前将其消灭 |
[10:05] | and vampires become indistinguishable from the rest of us. | 吸血鬼会模仿我们 变得越来越难以辨别 |
[10:13] | – I’ll relay the order. – Good. | -我会把命令传达下去 -很好 |
[10:16] | Leave now. | 你走吧 |
[10:31] | Why must I be forced to play this charade? | 为什么我得配合演出这场愚蠢戏码? |
[10:36] | Not until the part of you that was stolen is returned, | 在找回你被偷走的那部分之前 我们必须耐心等待时机 |
[10:38] | we have to bide our time. | |
[10:40] | Once we’ve purged the last Van Helsing | 等我们把最后一个范海辛赶尽杀绝 你也恢复力量后… |
[10:42] | and you regain your full strength | |
[10:44] | I promise you, we will hide no longer. | 我向你保证 我们将不再躲藏 |
[10:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:52] | We let them do their work for now. | 暂时先让他们去做事 |
[10:57] | Little ants slaving away for their queen. | 小蚂蚁们为女王卖命工作 |
[11:08] | One way in, one way out. | 只有一个出入口 |
[11:13] | Guess the fire marshall doesn’t pay visits to secret government facilities. | 看来秘密政府机构 不必遵守消防规定呢 |
[11:24] | Say cheese, motherfucker. | 笑一个 混蛋 |
[11:30] | Play nice now. | 两个不要吵架啊 |
[11:40] | What the hell are you up to? | 你在打什么鬼主意? (摄像头已离线) |
[11:47] | Help! Help me! Help me! | 救命!帮帮我! |
[11:51] | All right, shut the fuck up! | -拜托 来人救命啊! -好了 给我闭嘴! |
[11:53] | – Shut up! Hey! – Help me! | -我叫你闭嘴 喂! -帮帮我! |
[11:55] | You want those soldiers coming back in here? | -你希望那些士兵回来吗? -请帮帮我 |
[11:57] | Help her, please! | 拜托你救救她! |
[11:58] | – What the hell is going on? – Please help me! | -怎么回事? -请帮帮我! |
[12:01] | I just woke up and she was hanging there! | 我醒来就发现她吊在那里了 |
[12:03] | Holy fuck, Violet. | -靠 维奥莱特 -快帮她松绑! |
[12:07] | – Help her! – I’m trying! | -救救她! -我在试了 |
[12:11] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[12:12] | Let’s get this done. | 赶快把这件事搞定 |
[12:14] | Eyes on. | 提高警觉 |
[12:18] | One more step and I break his neck. | 再靠近一步 我就扭断他的脖子 |
[12:20] | – Stay down. Stay down. – Stop right there. | -蹲下 -停止动作 蹲好 动手啊 |
[12:25] | Go ahead. | |
[12:27] | As far as I’m concerned, all BlakTek employees are traitors, | 对我而言布拉克泰克的员工全是叛徒 |
[12:30] | so you’d be doing me a favor. | 你反而帮了我的忙 |
[12:41] | Did you really think that was going to work? | 你真以为这招会有用吗? |
[12:45] | I can prove to you we’re telling the truth. | 我可以证明给你看我们说的是实话 只要你肯让我做给你看 |
[12:48] | If you’d just let me show you. | |
[12:50] | We’re past all that now. | 时机已经过了 |
[12:52] | The two of you are being executed later today. | 今日稍晚你们俩将被处决 |
[12:55] | Decapitation. | 斩首 |
[12:57] | Presidential order. | 总统下的命令 |
[12:59] | It’s a bit medieval if you ask me, but orders are orders. | 要我说 这命令有点中世纪 不过命令就是命令 |
[13:02] | Vampires or just sympathizers? | 是吸血鬼或者只是支持者? 反正等你们死了也不重要了 |
[13:06] | Well, won’t matter once you’re dead. | |
[13:10] | After you. | 你先请 |
[13:21] | – All right, let’s go. – 10-4. | -好了 走吧 -收到 该敲醒那个贱人了 |
[13:31] | Time to give that bitch a wake-up call. | |
[13:41] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么? |
[13:43] | Easy now, you’re safe. | 放轻松 你安全了 |
[13:46] | – Doc? – You got hurt real bad, | -医生? -你伤得很重 |
[13:48] | but I’m gonna help you get better. | 但我会替你治疗 |
[13:51] | Why can’t I move? | 为什么我动不了? |
[13:54] | It’s… it’s for your safety. | 这是…为了你的安全着想 |
[13:57] | And ours. | 还有我们的安全 |
[13:59] | Huh? | |
[14:01] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:07] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:10] | I’m experimenting with a new serum. | 我正在实验一种新的血清 |
[14:14] | It’s all a little jazz handsy right now, | 虽然是临机应变拼凑出来的 但… 我想我搞清楚配方了 |
[14:17] | but I think I figured out the mixture. | |
[14:19] | – It’s the dosage that’s a little tricky. – Oh. | 问题出在剂量 |
[14:22] | You stuck me again, didn’t you, Doc? | 你又替我注射了 对不对 医生? 你明知道我多讨厌打针 |
[14:25] | You know how much I hate needles. | |
[14:28] | Well, it was either that or dying, bud. | 不打你就会死 兄弟 |
[14:32] | – Axel? – He’s fine. | -艾克索呢? -他没事 |
[14:33] | He’s itching to get out of here, | 他急着想离开这里 不过… 在你好起来前我们哪里也不会去 |
[14:35] | but we’re not gonna go anywhere until you’re better. | |
[14:38] | – Leave me. – What? | -别管我了 -什么? |
[14:40] | No, you gotta leave me now. Violet and Jack, they need your help. | 你们必须丢下我 维奥莱特和洁可需要你们的帮忙 |
[14:43] | – Now. – Okay, you need to calm down. | -没时间了 -好了 你得冷静下来 |
[14:45] | No، you don’t get it. They are the answer. They just. | 不 你不明白 她们就是答案 她们… |
[14:49] | Okay, you need to calm down. | 好了 你先冷静一点 |
[14:53] | We’ll get to them, I promise. | 我们会去救她们的 我保证 |
[15:10] | Axel told me you never gave up on me. | 艾克索跟我说 你从未放弃救我 |
[15:15] | Looks like it’s mutual. | 看来这是互相的 |
[15:23] | What’s that? | 什么声音? |
[15:25] | – Be right back. – Okay. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[15:29] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里等你 |
[15:31] | – Hey! Hey! – That’s a perimeter breach. | 嘿 有听见吗? 这是有人闯入的警示音 |
[15:34] | The door’s sealed, there’s no sign of entry. | 大门还是封闭着 没有进入的迹象 |
[15:36] | Then what? False alarm? | 不然呢?假警报? |
[15:38] | Yeah, maybe. | 对 也许吧 |
[15:40] | Do you know how to shut this thing off? | 你知道该怎么关掉这玩意吗? |
[15:43] | No, and I’m a little gun shy about pulling plugs | 不知道 我不敢乱拔插头 |
[15:46] | seeing as all the doors have electric locks. | 毕竟每道门都是电子锁 |
[15:48] | Yeah, fair enough. | 说得也是 |
[15:51] | What’s going on with that one? | 那里是怎么回事? |
[15:53] | Could it be there? | 会是那里出错吗? |
[15:55] | It’s just an air duct, can’t be more than a few feet wide. | 那只是通风管 顶多几十厘米宽 |
[15:57] | Yeah, those things can’t fit in there. | 是啊 那些怪物挤不进去 |
[16:04] | False alarm? | 虚惊一场? |
[16:08] | Yeah, maybe. | 对 也许吧 |
[16:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:28] | Two-Echo Charlie. Detention level. | 呼叫2EC 拘禁楼层发生A级威胁 封锁所有出口 |
[16:30] | Threat level alpha. Seal all exits. | |
[16:33] | Get me a list of every person who’s exited | 给我一份清单 列出每一个进出过这鬼地方的人名 中士? |
[16:35] | every goddamn door in this place. | |
[16:37] | Um… Sergeant? | |
[16:40] | You said Fort Collins is still under presidential lockdown, right? | 你说过柯林斯堡 依然在总统封锁之下 对吧? |
[16:43] | Got the place surrounded with motion sensors, | 基地内到处都有动作感测器 |
[16:45] | so how would they get past your perimeter without you knowing? | 她们该如何不触发警报地 离开封锁范围? |
[16:49] | I don’t know. You tell me. They escaped on your watch. | 我不知道 你说呢? 她们在你的监视下逃走了 |
[16:51] | I mean, it doesn’t make sense. | 怪了 不合理啊 |
[16:53] | – It’s a dead end. – What did you find? | -那是条死路 -有什么发现? |
[16:55] | Apparently, I just accessed utilities server room B. | 显然我刚才进入了 基地的服务器机房B室 |
[17:00] | And where exactly is this? | 所以那在什么地方? |
[17:02] | Stay down! | 趴下! |
[17:04] | We just wanna show you something. | 我们只是想让你们看一样东西 |
[17:06] | After that, we’re all yours. You have our word. | 在那之后就任凭你们处置 我们保证 |
[17:08] | Your word doesn’t count for shit. | 你的保证一点价值也没有 |
[17:13] | Maybe we should execute you traitors right here, right now. | 也许我们应该就地处决你们两个叛徒 |
[17:16] | What if you’re wrong? | 万一你错了呢? |
[17:18] | Ask yourself, “Why would they erase the security tapes?” | 你自己想想 他们为何要删除监视录像画面? |
[17:24] | Maybe you two did that. | 说不定是你们两个干的 |
[17:26] | The only way to know for sure, is to hit the space bar on that computer. | 找出答案的唯一办法 就是按下那台电脑上的空格键 |
[17:36] | My father kept a back-up server of all security footage. | 我父亲设定了一个备份服务器 储存所有监视器画面 |
[17:40] | They didn’t know it’s down there so it never got erased. | 他们不知道有这个服务器存在 所以没有被删除 |
[18:03] | Power has a very unique taste. | 权力有一种特别的味道 |
[18:08] | But death, it’s all the same. | 但死亡都是一样的 |
[18:11] | Desperate and wanting. | 绝望和无力 洁可… |
[18:31] | Blue bullets are just a failed prototype, but these? | 蓝色子弹只是失败的原型 但这些… |
[18:35] | These will take out daywalkers. | 这些能够歼灭日行者 |
[18:40] | Um، uh | 好啦 |
[18:41] | I don’t know if it’ll take down those monsters outside, | 我不知道这能不能打倒外面那些怪物 |
[18:44] | I suppose we’d have to shoot one to find out. | 我想要试过一发才会知道 |
[18:47] | But hopefully, it slows them up enough for us to escape. | 但希望足以拖慢他们的速度 让我们顺利逃走 |
[18:51] | – Doc? – Huh? | -医生? -什么事? |
[19:00] | One down, 300 more to go. | 搞定一个 还有300个 |
[19:17] | Hey, I think I have a solution to our problem. | 嘿 我想我找出办法 能解决我们问题了… |
[19:22] | – That’s great, Doc. – What? | 那真是太好了 医生 怎么了? |
[19:26] | I don’t know. Something. | 我不知道 就是某种东西 |
[19:29] | – Hold this for a sec? – Yeah. | -帮我拿一下好吗? -好 |
[19:36] | I thought you said they couldn’t get up into the vent. | 你不是说他们进不了通风口吗? |
[19:39] | – No، you said that. – I. | -不 是你说的 -我… |
[19:43] | – Fine, but you agreed. – Maybe we’re both right. | 好吧 但你也同意啊 也许我们都说对了 |
[19:53] | Nothing, right? | 没什么 对吧? 王八蛋! |
[19:57] | Motherfucker! | |
[19:59] | What? | 怎么了? |
[20:01] | It’s in the duct. One of them tore the other apart so they would fit. | 在通风管里 其中一只把另一只撕成两半好挤进来 |
[20:03] | Shit. | 该死 |
[20:07] | Ah… I’ll get Julius to the OR, there’s a vault back there. | 我带朱利叶斯去手术室 那里有一座保险库 |
[20:09] | – All right, go for it. – Whoa, whoa, whoa! No, no, no! | -好 来吧 -等一下 不行 |
[20:11] | You’re not thinking of throwing that in there, | -你该不会想丢进去吧? -我确实是这么打算 |
[20:13] | – were you? – Well, I kinda was. | |
[20:15] | No. Gas lines run throughout this entire place. You’ll kill us all. | 不行 瓦斯管线遍布这整个地方 你会害死我们 |
[20:17] | Um. | |
[20:19] | – Why does it always gotta be the hard way? – Hold on. | -为什么每次情况都这么棘手? -等一下 |
[20:21] | I got a bullet that needs testing. | 我有颗子弹需要测试 |
[20:23] | It’s perfect. It’s perfect! | 刚刚好 太完美了 |
[20:26] | I got different ideas about “perfect,” Doc. | 我对“完美”有不同的定义 医生 |
[20:47] | – Oh, jeez! – Axel! | -我的老天! -艾克索! 该死! |
[20:48] | Oh, shit! | |
[20:55] | Come on, Axel, let’s go! Those bullets aren’t gonna do anything! | 快 艾克索 我们快走 你的子弹起不了任何作用 -我只是想拖慢他的速度 -快点! (拒绝进入) |
[20:57] | – I just thought it’d slow him down! – Come on! | |
[22:07] | How many bullets do you have left? | 你还剩几发子弹? |
[22:09] | Just about enough to piss him off some more. | 只够再激怒他一次 |
[22:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:12] | He knows that’s the only way in and out of here. | 他知道那里是唯一的出入口 |
[22:15] | He’ll try and coax us into a trap, I’m sure of it. | 他会试图引诱我们掉入陷阱 我敢肯定 |
[22:17] | – How do you know that? – Because that’s Dr. Marcello. | -你怎么知道? -因为他是马切罗医生 |
[22:21] | Oh, a friend of yours. | 原来是你朋友啊 |
[22:23] | He designed that orange shit. His ego’s the reason we’re in this mess. | 那橙色粉末就是他设计的 我们会沦落至今日都是因为他的自大 |
[22:27] | Well, then you don’t mind if I kill him. | 那你应该不介意我杀了他吧? |
[22:30] | If I don’t do it first. | 如果我没先下手的话 |
[22:34] | When I zap him, take his head. | 我一电他 你就砍了他的脑袋 |
[22:39] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 |
[22:57] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[23:06] | Hey! | 喂! |
[23:07] | Sure you don’t wanna talk about it? | 你确定不想聊聊吗? 我不会讲怪物语 |
[23:10] | Ah… I don’t speak monster. | |
[23:22] | Die, you motherfucker! | 去死吧 你这混蛋! |
[23:25] | Come on! Die! | 快点死啊! 放开我! 快啊 别磨蹭了 快走! |
[23:28] | Let go of me! | |
[23:30] | Come on! Come on! Let’s go! | |
[23:50] | Okay. In, in, in! In, in, in! Come on, we’ll be safe in here. | 可以了 快进去 快点 我们进来这里就安全了 |
[23:54] | A silverback gorilla couldn’t break in here. | 那只银背大猩猩进不来这里 |
[23:58] | – You were supposed to take its head. – Yeah, easier said than done. | -你应该要砍下他的头 -对啦 说比做容易 接下来呢? |
[24:00] | Uh… So, what’s the plan? | |
[24:04] | Sit in here and wait to see who starves to death first? | 干坐在这里 等着看谁先饿死? |
[24:09] | Yeah, well, you were gonna blow us up with your grenade, so you’re welcome. | 原本你还打算用手榴弹炸死我们呢 不用谢了 救命! 救命啊! |
[24:55] | Help! Help! Help! | |
[25:04] | – Nope, nope, nope. – Okay, okay, okay. | -不行 没办法 -好 没关系 先前那般地狱我们都一起走过了 |
[25:11] | You and I have been to hell and back together. | |
[25:14] | Today is not the day we’re gonna die. Not here, not like this. | 今天不是我们的死期 不能在这里 不能以这种方式 |
[25:17] | I dig your optimism, Doc, | 我欣赏你的乐观 医生 |
[25:20] | but I don’t see we got a lot of choices here. | 但我们似乎没有太多选择 |
[25:23] | – Well, we’ve got the bullet. – The bullet? | -这个嘛 我们有那种子弹 -子弹? |
[25:27] | The untested bullet that’s on the other side of the monster? | 在怪物那一头的未经测试的子弹? |
[25:33] | Might as well be on the other side of the planet. | 有如远在地球的另一端 |
[25:35] | What the hell is it doing? | 那怪物想搞什么? |
[25:39] | Maybe it likes balloon animals. | 说不定他喜欢折气球动物 |
[25:43] | Oh, that smart son of a bitch. | 可恶 那个聪明的王八蛋 |
[25:46] | What? Why? What? | 怎么了?为什么?什么情况? |
[25:48] | That was our oxygen line and that’s CO2. | 那是氧气管 那是二氧化碳 |
[25:57] | How long until it fills the room? | 气体要多久才会充满这空间? |
[25:59] | We’ll be unconscious before I can do that math. | 在我计算完之前我们就会失去意识了 我很不想这么说 医生 |
[26:05] | Well, I hate to say it, Doc, | |
[26:08] | but I don’t see us both getting out of here. | 但我不觉得我们有办法逃脱 |
[26:12] | We had a good run. | 和你相处很愉快 |
[26:14] | When I rush that thing, you run for it. | 待会我冲向那怪物时你就奋力往外跑 |
[26:17] | When you get that bullet, you put it right between its eyes. | 拿到子弹后 直接朝他眉心开枪 |
[26:19] | – Axel, no! Axel, no! – The girls need you! Jolene needs you. | -艾克索 不 不可以! -女孩们需要你 乔琳需要你 |
[26:22] | The world needs you more than it needs me! | 比起我来 这个世界更需要你! |
[26:24] | What are you doing? Have you lost your mind? | 你在做什么?你疯了吗? |
[26:26] | – You said the whole place would blow! – You’ll be safe in here. | -你说这里会爆炸! -你在里面很安全 |
[26:30] | – Doc, don’t. You can’t. – End of discussion! | -医生 不可以 你不能这么做 -讨论到此为止 |
[26:33] | This is how it’s gonna be! | 这件事只能这么办 |
[26:36] | Just tell Jolene. | 帮我告诉乔琳… |
[26:40] | – Just tell her. – Doc! | -告诉她就对了 -医生! (注意 生物危害) |
[27:02] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[27:07] | You two okay? | 你们两个没事吧? |
[27:10] | – Looks like your bullet works. – How did you know? | -看来你的子弹有用 -你怎么知道? |
[27:13] | Guess I wasn’t as out of it as you thought. | 可能你镇静剂下得不够重吧 |
[27:23] | It’s a good thing you’re convincing, | 好在你们很有说服力 |
[27:25] | otherwise, I’d be in a chopper on my way to DC | 否则我早已在飞往华盛顿的直升机上 |
[27:27] | with your heads in a cooler right now. | 带着你们放在冰桶里的头颅 |
[27:30] | Oh, yeah, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:40] | What? | 什么? |
[27:42] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[27:44] | It’s… it’s like the blood has changed somehow. | 感觉…里面的血好像改变了 |
[27:54] | Violet, no! | 维奥莱特 不行! |
[27:59] | The Dark One got inside my head. | 黑暗之君迷惑了我的心智 |
[28:01] | I wasn’t prepared. | 我刚才毫无防备 |
[28:04] | Last time I saw smoke like that was when the Dark One emerged from Sam. | 我上次看到那种烟 是黑暗之君从山姆身上冒出来的时候 |
[28:09] | What if this smoke is somehow a piece of her? | 万一这些烟是她的一部分呢? |
[28:18] | So it’s true. You’re addressing the nation? | 所以是真的 你要向全国发表演说? |
[28:20] | On live television. | 还是现场直播 |
[28:23] | For what reason? And why wasn’t I briefed? | 为什么? 为何没人向我汇报此事? |
[28:27] | You of all people should know that the matters of the president | 你应该最清楚 总统的所有事情 |
[28:30] | are on a need-to-know basis. | 都得遵照需知原则 |
[28:42] | Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[28:46] | you’re not acting like the leader I swore to follow. | 你现在一点都不像 我当初誓言追随的领袖 |
[28:52] | Checks and balances. | 制约与平衡 |
[28:56] | That’s what this democracy was founded on. | 这个民主国家是建立在此基础上 那只是用来压制群众的术语 |
[28:59] | A term designed to quell the masses. | |
[29:16] | Moments like this. | 像这样的时刻 |
[29:20] | They define a presidency. | 会定义一个总统的作为 |
[29:25] | Make sure you’re on the right side of history, | 确保你站在历史上正确的那一方 |
[29:29] | or the people will rise up. | 否则人民将会奋起 |
[29:45] | Excuse me, I have to take a call from Fort Collins. | 恕我失陪 我得接通来自柯林斯堡的电话 |
[29:48] | The executions must be over. | 想必是处决完毕了 |
[29:58] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[30:00] | How did a piece of the Dark One get inside the amulet? | 黑暗之君的一部分 是怎么进入护身符的? |
[30:04] | It’s not possible. | 不可能啊 |
[30:06] | Ladies, I’m afraid you’re gonna have to speed up. | 小姐们 恐怕你们得加快动作 |
[30:08] | Washington didn’t buy my execution story. | 华府不相信我的行刑故事 |
[30:11] | They’ll have boots on the ground in less than four hours. | 四小时内他们就会派兵前来 |
[30:13] | That doesn’t give us much lead time. | 这样我们的前置时间不够 |
[30:15] | Well, we’re gonna have to figure it out on the run. | 我们还得想个脱逃计划 |
[30:17] | The less I know the better. | 我知道得越少越好 |
[30:18] | I’ll have my men get you geared up and out as soon as possible. | 我会叫人尽快帮你们准备好装备 |
[30:20] | Thank you for believing in us. | 谢谢你相信我们 |
[30:22] | Huh. | |
[30:25] | I’m country first. | 我以国家利益为优先 |
[30:26] | If some demon has our nation under her thumb, | 如果有某个恶魔 想将我们国家玩弄于股掌间 |
[30:30] | I’m willing to do whatever it takes to cut that thumb off. | 我愿意不惜一切代价砍断那只手 |
[30:33] | Let’s move it. | 动作快 |
[30:34] | All right, you see this? Look. | 好 看到了吗?你看 |
[30:37] | This is all you need. You got it? | 你只需要这样的剂量就够了 明白吗? |
[30:41] | – I got it. – I’m serious. | -知道了 -我是说真的 |
[30:44] | I don’t know how stable this new serum is. | 我不知道新的血清稳定程度如何 |
[30:46] | It’ll help you heal incrementally, | 它可以帮助你逐渐恢复 |
[30:48] | you might even feel enhanced adrenaline, enhanced strength, | 甚至可能让你感受到 肾上腺素提升、力量增强 |
[30:51] | but even this small amount is dangerous. | 但即便是这么一点剂量就很危险… |
[30:54] | Hey, Julius. | 听好 朱利叶斯 |
[30:55] | Any more than this and your heart could explode. | 剂量只要超过一点点 你的心脏就有可能爆炸 |
[30:59] | More than a drop, ticker goes pop. I get it. | 超过一滴心脏就会爆炸 我知道啦 |
[31:02] | Truck’s ready to roll. | 卡车准备好了 |
[31:03] | Fort Collins has got me on hold, can you believe that shit? | 柯林斯堡竟然叫我稍候 你能相信吗? |
[31:06] | Let’s load up. | 上车吧 |
[31:07] | Sunshine unit. Are you there? | 阳光部队 有人在吗? |
[31:10] | This is sunshine unit. | 这里是阳光部队 |
[31:11] | That you, Violet? | 维奥莱特 是你吗? |
[31:13] | – Axel? – How’s Jack? | -艾克索? -洁可还好吗? |
[31:15] | – We gotta talk. – We’re heading back soon. | 你我得谈谈 我们马上回去 |
[31:17] | Jack never came back. It was the Dark One. | 洁可没有回来 回来的是黑暗之君 |
[31:19] | She killed the president, took her form and escaped with the Oracle. | 她杀了总统 伪装成她 然后带着先知逃走了 |
[31:22] | – We’re headed… – Stop talking! | -我们正要去… -别说了! |
[31:24] | This is not a secure line. | 线路不安全 |
[31:26] | Do not tell me where you’re going. Don’t tell anyone. I’ll find you. | 别告诉我你要去哪里 别告诉任何人 我会去找你 |
[31:30] | You hear me? | 明白了吗? |
[31:32] | I know you will, Axel. | 我知道你会的 艾克索 |
[31:33] | One other thing, there’s some orange powder floating around out here. | 还有一件事 有一种橙色粉末飘散在空气中 |
[31:36] | It’s deadly to both humans and vampires. | 对人类和吸血鬼来说都会致命 务必要避免接触 |
[31:38] | You gotta avoid it at all costs. | |
[31:40] | Use masks whenever you can, you got me? | 随时都要戴着口罩 知道吗? |
[31:41] | – Got it. – See you soon. | -知道了 -待会见 |
[31:44] | That was Vi. Change of plans. We gotta move. | 刚才是小薇 计划有变 得赶紧上路 |
[31:48] | – I’ll explain on the way. – Is she okay? | -我路上再解释 -她还好吗? |
[31:49] | Seems so. | 看来是如此 |
[31:52] | Doc, you coming? | 医生 你不来吗? |
[31:55] | No. | 不 |
[31:58] | This is the end of the road for me. | 这趟旅程对我来说已经结束了 |
[32:01] | I، um. | 我… |
[32:04] | I made as many bullets as I could, | 我尽了全力做出最多子弹 |
[32:07] | so… please use them sparingly. | 所以… 请珍惜地使用 |
[32:14] | – You sure about this؟ – You told me where to find Jolene، so. | -你确定吗? -你已经告诉我乔琳在哪里了 |
[32:21] | It’s been a good ride. | 一路上有你们作伴很愉快 |
[32:34] | – Nacho cheese. | – Nacho cheese. -乳酪玉米片不是乳酪 -乳酪玉米片不是乳酪 |
[32:41] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你会好好的吗? |
[32:44] | Yeah, I will. When I find her. | 会 我会的 等我找到她之后 |
[32:52] | Okay. Okay. You guys, go. Go, go! | 好了 你们赶快走吧 快上路 |
[33:10] | Ever since the Rising, we have been fighting against an unspeakable evil. | 自从暴动之后 我们一直在对抗无法言喻的邪恶 |
[33:16] | We thought we had turned a corner and taken the fight back to them | 我们以为已经逆转局势 找到战胜他们的方式 |
[33:19] | when a recent broadcast showed a woman turning a vampire human again. | 因为近期的一场电视转播 显示有一名女子 能让吸血鬼再度变回人类 |
[33:26] | Giving us new hope. | 为我们带来了新希望 |
[33:29] | Sadly, I have learned that this broadcast was a hoax, | 遗憾地是 我后来得知 那场转播只是一场骗局 |
[33:32] | perpetrated by a new breed of vampire. | 幕后黑手是一种新型态的吸血鬼 |
[33:36] | Vampires that tried to assassinate me. | 这些吸血鬼还试图暗杀我 |
[33:41] | Yes, we have a new threat to America, | 是的 美国国土上出现了新的威胁 |
[33:43] | one that we must be extra vigilant in fighting. | 而且对抗这种威胁时 我们必须格外小心 |
[33:48] | These vampires can appear human at will, | 这些吸血鬼能随心所欲伪装成人类 |
[33:51] | and we have credible intelligence | 我们收到可靠的情报 |
[33:53] | that they walk among us as I speak to you now. | 在我发表这场演说的同时 他们就藏身在你我左右 |
[33:57] | They can be anyone. | 他们可能是任何人 |
[34:00] | A neighbor, a co-worker, even a friend. | 比如邻居、同事 甚至是朋友 |
[34:07] | Now, I know this sounds frightening, because it is. | 我知道这听起来很吓人 因为的确如此 |
[34:11] | It is my sworn duty to protect this nation under the powers of the Constitution, | 我宣誓过要用宪法赋予我的权力 来保卫这个国家 |
[34:16] | and that is what I intend to do. | 我也正有此意 |
[34:19] | So I hereby declare martial law, effective immediately. | 所以我在此宣布戒严令即刻生效 |
[34:22] | There will be a curfew. | 政府将实施宵禁 |
[34:24] | Search warrants will no longer be required, | 搜索民宅不再需要搜查令 |
[34:26] | and my personal security team will run the White House. | 白宫将由我的私人护卫队全权负责 |
[34:29] | Now, I know this sounds unpleasant. | 我知道这听起来令人惶恐 |
[34:33] | Even un-American. | 甚至很不符合美国精神 |
[34:36] | But it is a small sacrifice to ensure that we survive, | 但是为了生存必须做出一点小小牺牲 |
[34:39] | not only as Americans, but as a species. | 不只是以美国人的身份 也是以人类的身份 |
[34:44] | Fear not. | 不用担心 |
[34:46] | I know how to track this threat and pluck them like weeds. | 我知道该如何追踪这个威胁 并将其斩草除根 |
[34:52] | Trust in me and we will survive. | 相信我 我们便能活下去 |
[34:56] | Fight against me | 反抗我 |
[34:59] | well, that would be siding with the enemy. | 那就表示… 你是站在敌人那一边 |
[35:04] | Ask yourself, “What side are you on, America?” | 请扪心自问 各位美国人 你站在哪一边? |
[35:14] | Did one last sweep of them. | 我检查过最后一次 |
[35:15] | That’s the last one. Everybody’s on board. | 那是最后一个 其他人都上船了 (开采中 请勿靠近) |
[35:19] | – Jolene. – What? | -乔琳 -什么事? |
[35:20] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[35:22] | We can’t wait here, you said it yourself. It’s not safe. | 我们不能在这里干等 你也说过这里不安全 |
[35:24] | Yeah, I guess I did. | 是啊 我猜是吧 |
[35:57] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[36:05] | I never lost you. | 我从来没有弄丢过你 |
[36:32] | Through thick and thin. | 无论艰难险阻 |
[36:36] | Good and bad. | 境遇好坏 |
[36:43] | All I ever wanted was you. | 我只想要跟你在一起 (县立监狱) (往拉夫兰) |
[38:09] | Your speech was magnificent. | 你的演说实在是太精彩了 我能感觉到所有人在注视着我 |
[38:12] | Oh… I could feel all their eyes upon me. | |
[38:16] | The fear and adulation radiating out of them was intoxicating. | 从他们眼里散发出来的恐惧和奉承 真令我陶醉 |
[38:29] | What is it, master? | 主人 怎么了吗? |
[38:31] | I had hoped this feed would give me vigor, | 我本来希望这次摄食 会带给我活力 可惜在我再次完整之前 我都无法完全恢复力量 |
[38:37] | but alas, not until I am whole again will I have my full strength. | |
[38:41] | We’ll find what has been lost. | 我们会找回丢失的那一部分 |
[38:44] | We will. I will have it delivered. | 一定会的 我会亲自为你找回来 连着那些范海辛的头一起带回来 如我所承诺过的那样 |
[38:51] | Along with the Van Helsing’s head, as I have promised. | |
[39:01] | Your loyalty to me, Bathory, is the only thing that I trust. | 巴瑟瑞 你对我的忠诚 是我唯一信任的东西 |
[39:07] | It is your methods I find ineffective. | 但是你的方法… 一点用也没有 |
[39:20] | Hmm. | |
[39:23] | Tell me, my dear, | 告诉我 亲爱的 |
[39:26] | – what did you see؟ A vision؟ – I. | 你预见了什么幻象? 我… |
[39:31] | I saw your victory, my love. | 我看到你的胜利 我的爱 |
[39:35] | You standing atop the corpses of your enemies. | 你的脚下踩着敌人的尸体 |
[39:40] | – Together? – Of course. | 你我一起吗? 当然 |
[40:45] | I can feel my power returning. | 我能感觉到我的力量慢慢回来了 |
[40:49] | But only just a taste. Part of me still remains captive. | 不过只是小尝一口 那一部分的我依然被囚禁着 |
[41:07] | From my blood comes death. | 以吾之血 降之死亡 (死神) |
[41:14] | Darkness brings my death. | 黑暗为我带来死亡 |
[41:18] | From the realm of darkness | 来自黑暗国度… |
[41:22] | rise, my child. | 苏醒吧 我的孩子 |
[41:26] | Rise! | 苏醒吧! |
[41:30] | By what hand? | 借谁之手? (愚人) |
[41:35] | “The Fool.” | “愚人” |
[41:37] | Bringer of chaos. | 混乱的使者 |
[41:39] | Go, my pet. Fetch what I desire. | 去吧 我的宠物 为我取回我所渴望之物 |
[41:56] | Jack. | 洁可 |
[42:01] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 (范妮莎) |
[42:04] | Vanessa. | 范妮莎 |
[42:07] | Jack. | 洁可 (维奥莱特) |
[42:11] | Violet. | 维奥莱特 (范妮莎) |
[42:14] | Vanessa. | 范妮莎 |
[42:16] | Jack. | 洁可 |
[42:20] | No! | 不! |