时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Van Helsing”… | 《凡妮莎海辛》前情回顾 |
[00:08] | If we have to hide baby Kristoff | 如果要把克里斯托夫藏起来 |
[00:11] | he will need a new name. | 他需要一个新名字 |
[00:12] | What about Jack? | 杰珂如何 |
[00:14] | Jack Van Helsing. | 杰珂·范·海辛 |
[00:16] | What we need is to split up. | 我们需要分头行事 |
[00:20] | I hate to say it, but splitting the two of you up | 我不想这么说 但只有把你们两人分开 |
[00:22] | is the only way to make sure | 才能保证你们中间至少有一个人 |
[00:23] | that at least one of you makes it to the Oracle. | 能找到祭司 |
[00:26] | How’re we gonna find each other once we’re there? | 到了之后我们怎么找到对方呢 |
[00:28] | There’s a place called Meridian Park, | 那有个叫默里迪恩山公园的地方 |
[00:30] | it has a sundial in it. | 里面有个日晷 |
[00:32] | Whoever gets there first hide a note, we’ll meet up. | 谁先到 就藏一张纸条在那 我们就会见面 |
[00:35] | You said the Dark One’s in D.C.? | 你说过暗黑者在华盛顿特区 |
[00:37] | That’s where I’ll be. | 我会去那里 |
[00:38] | You’re just gonna stroll up to the White House, | 你就这样逛到白宫 |
[00:40] | take on the whole military by yourself? | 以一己之力对抗整个军队吗 |
[00:42] | I’ll need a disguise. | 我需要一个伪装 |
[00:43] | Someone the Dark One will never suspect. | 一个暗黑者永远不会怀疑的人 |
[00:45] | I have the perfect candidate. | 我有个完美人选 |
[00:56] | Fear is eternal. | 恐惧永存 |
[00:58] | Ambition is immortal. | 野心不朽 |
[01:01] | Suspicion is armour. | 猜疑是盔甲 |
[01:05] | Vengeance is survival, and I will survive. | 复仇才能生存 我要生存 |
[01:11] | Unvanquished. | 战无不胜 |
[01:14] | My name is Dracula. | 我是德古拉 |
[01:23] | She brought us here for a reason, | 她让我们来一定有原因 |
[01:26] | that much is certain. | 这是肯定的 |
[01:28] | Yes, I suppose she did. | 也许吧 |
[01:32] | Suppose? | 也许 |
[01:33] | Well, considering any who ignored her invitation | 毕竟无视她邀请的人 |
[01:37] | were hunted down and beheaded… | 不是被追杀就是被斩首了 |
[01:39] | Yes, I wager she has something particular in mind. | 我赌她一定有特别的打算 |
[01:44] | Every great ruler needs a council beside her, | 伟大的统治者身边都有一位顾问 |
[01:48] | to advise, to share in the burdens. | 规劝她 为她解忧 |
[01:52] | And we’ve all shown our skills. | 我们都是有能之士 |
[01:55] | Leonard has ruled his brood in Chicago | 伦纳德铁腕统治芝加哥 |
[01:58] | with an iron fist for decades. | 长达数十年 |
[02:01] | Lucretia cut the throats of every other vampire | 卢克雷西亚从迈阿密到新奥尔良的路上 |
[02:05] | who got in her way from Miami to New Orleans. | 把碍事的吸血鬼个个割了喉 |
[02:09] | We’ve all made our mark | 崛起之前 我们都有光辉事迹 |
[02:10] | before the rising and flourished afterward. | 崛起之后 我们更如鱼得水 |
[02:14] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[02:17] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[02:20] | Where do you come from? | 你来自哪 |
[02:23] | Me? | 我 |
[02:25] | I come from many places. | 我来自很多地方 |
[02:28] | I have roamed the earth. | 我曾环游世界 |
[02:30] | I have lingered in the depths of existence. | 也曾徘徊在世界的深渊 |
[02:33] | Enough of your evasion. | 都是些托词 |
[02:36] | If the rumours are true and the Dark One is weakened, vulnerable, | 如果传言为真 暗黑者被削弱了 |
[02:40] | there may well be a shift in the balance of power. | 力量便会转移以维持平衡 |
[02:43] | And if you think an outsider can take a position | 如果你认为区区一个外人能够替代 |
[02:45] | that is rightfully mine… | 本该属于我的位置 |
[02:47] | Rightfully yours? | 本该属于你 |
[02:50] | I do not recall anything being offered | 我不记得有谁 |
[02:52] | with the invitation to join us. | 给了邀请 加入我们 |
[02:55] | You should be more careful listening to rumours. | 你不该随意相信谣言 |
[02:58] | Please. | 抱歉 |
[03:00] | I meant no offence. | 无意冒犯 |
[03:02] | And none has been taken. | 没人在意 |
[03:13] | All of you are my loyal servants, | 你们都是我忠实的仆人 |
[03:15] | I am sure your only ambitions are those that I provide. | 我相信我的野心就是你们的野心 |
[03:19] | Your excellency. | 阁下 |
[03:24] | You were right to defend your position. | 你确实应该维护你的权益 |
[03:27] | Everything you have done for your entire vampire life | 你在吸血鬼一生中做的一切 |
[03:30] | has lead you to this exact moment. | 就是为了此刻 |
[03:36] | All of you, your impressive amassing of power, | 你们所有人 强大团结的力量 无限的决心 |
[03:42] | your endless determination to become more than you were. | 你们会变得比以前更强大 |
[03:50] | All the while I wasted away in the Dark Realm | 我在暗世界等了太久 |
[03:56] | alone and unaided! | 独自一人 孤立无援 |
[04:03] | All of you, every one of you will get what you deserve. | 你们每个人都会得到你们应得的 |
[04:10] | The spoils of ambition. | 野心的战利品 |
[04:26] | Anyone else care to share their opinion? | 还有谁要发表意见吗 |
[04:48] | Please… take mercy… | 请 手下留情 |
[04:51] | Oh, take mercy. | 手下留情 |
[04:55] | They died quickly but I, I’m going to take my time with you. | 他们一命呜呼 但你 我要慢慢来 |
[05:15] | You killed the others. | 你杀了他们 |
[05:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:19] | They believed I was weak and vulnerable. | 他们认为我不堪一击 |
[05:23] | Do you share in that treachery, sweet Bathory? | 你也这么认为吗 亲爱的巴斯利 |
[05:33] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[05:35] | Looks like I missed all the fun. | 看来我错过了乐趣 |
[05:38] | And who might you be? | 你是谁 |
[05:40] | I’m Nina. | 我是妮娜 |
[05:42] | Surely you’ve heard of me. | 你听过我 |
[05:44] | The one who conspires with our enemies. | 与敌人共谋的人 |
[05:48] | I thought I had you assassinated. | 我不是下令暗杀了吗 |
[05:51] | That can be easily rectified. | 可以现在动手 |
[05:53] | Not sure you wanna do that. | 我不会这样做的 |
[05:55] | And why’s that? | 你哪来的自信 |
[05:57] | ‘Cause I just killed the last Van Helsing for you. | 因为我刚为你杀了最后一个范·海辛 |
[06:46] | I thought it’d be nicer in here, you know? | 我还以为这儿足够气派呢 |
[06:49] | But I guess you could always redecorate. | 但我想你可能希望重新装修 |
[06:52] | Unless that’s what this is. | 除非你就想装修成这样 |
[06:55] | You claimed you killed the Van Helsing. | 你说你杀了范·海辛 |
[06:58] | Sure did. | 当然 |
[06:59] | What proof do you have? | 证据呢 |
[07:00] | The amulet? | 拿到项链吗 |
[07:02] | What amulet? | 什么项链 |
[07:04] | Lies. | 你在说谎 |
[07:05] | If she destroyed the girl she would have sensed | 如果她杀了那个女孩 她会感觉到项链的力量 |
[07:06] | the power of the amulet and brought it with her. | 并把它带来 |
[07:09] | I can’t give you what I don’t got. | 我没拿到怎么给你 |
[07:11] | And I’d be pretty stupid, showing up here and lying. | 如果我来这儿撒谎 那也太蠢了 |
[07:17] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么这么做呢 |
[07:19] | Why indeed. | 我也想问这个问题 |
[07:22] | ‘Cause I wanted to bring you this. | 因为我想给你带来这个 |
[07:26] | Better than some piece of jewellery. | 比什么珠宝好多了 |
[07:29] | All the proof you need that I am your devoted servant. | 这是证据 证明我是你忠诚的仆人 |
[07:36] | And this is? | 这是 |
[07:37] | – Van Helsing blood. – Liar. | – 范·海辛的血 – 说谎 |
[07:39] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍 |
[07:41] | Drink it yourself if you don’t believe me. | 不信的话你喝一口 |
[07:51] | See? | 所以 |
[07:52] | Deep down you know, you just don’t wanna admit | 你内心深处相信 只是不愿承认 |
[07:54] | how royally you screwed the pooch | 你不承认是因为你曾经 |
[07:55] | when you tried to slaughter me. | 大费周章想杀我 却没成功 |
[07:57] | Isn’t this proof enough? | 这个证据不够吗 |
[08:00] | No. | 不够 |
[08:11] | I am loyal. | 我效忠于您 |
[08:13] | An ally. | 坚实的同盟 |
[08:14] | Keep your mouth shut or share their fate. | 闭嘴 不然下场和他们一样 |
[08:19] | I have a reward for you for your devotion. | 我决定给你献身精神一个奖赏 |
[08:23] | Please, no. | 求求了 别 |
[08:25] | I’ll do anything but that. | 除了那件事我什么都愿意 |
[08:27] | You will do as I wish. | 我要你做什么你就做什么 |
[08:30] | Now, reward him. | 奖赏他 |
[08:36] | Drink up now, my loyal servant. | 喝完 我忠诚的仆人 |
[08:49] | See? I told you, she’s… | 我说过 她在 |
[09:04] | See? | 相信了吧 |
[09:06] | Presto chango. | 立刻变 |
[09:12] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:21] | He… he is human again. | 他又变人了 |
[09:24] | Please, let me go. | 放我走 求求你了 |
[09:29] | If you did kill the Van Helsing, where’s her body? | 若是真的 那范·海辛的尸体呢 |
[09:33] | Well, I ended up having to hack her to pieces and bury the bits. | 我把她大卸八块 然后埋了 |
[09:35] | Every time I killed her she just kept coming back to life. | 每次我杀她 她都会死而复生 |
[09:38] | Where did you find her? | 你在哪里找到她的 |
[09:40] | The humans, Axel and Julius. | 通过阿克塞尔 朱利叶斯 两个人类 |
[09:43] | They killed the Delta vamps you sent after me, | 他们杀了你派来追我的三角洲吸血鬼 |
[09:46] | then left me for dead. | 然后把我丢在一边 |
[09:48] | I followed them. | 我跟踪了他们 |
[09:49] | They met up with Violet just outside of D.C. | 他们刚离开华盛顿便遇到了维奥莱特 |
[09:52] | Where are those humans now? | 他们俩人现在在哪 |
[09:55] | I made it nice and slow. | 我把他们杀了 不留后患 |
[10:03] | Stay there for a minute, will you. | 再留一下 好吗 |
[10:05] | Funny. | 可笑 |
[10:06] | You’re hilarious. | 你真可笑 |
[10:09] | Her story is a lie. | 她在说谎 |
[10:11] | She’s working with the Van Helsing allies. | 她在和范·海辛一伙合作 |
[10:13] | And yet the blood is real. | 可血是真的 |
[10:15] | That is all we know. | 我们只知道这个 |
[10:17] | I am sick of this human charade. | 我厌倦了人类的把戏 |
[10:20] | I want that amulet to regain my strength | 我要那个项链恢复我的力量 |
[10:23] | so that no one questions my supremacy. | 这样便无人质疑我的霸权了 |
[10:26] | And you will, my beloved. | 你会的 阁下 |
[10:28] | But we cannot put our fate in strangers. | 但我们不能把命运寄托在陌生人身上 |
[10:33] | I put my faith in you. | 可我相信你 |
[10:35] | For what? | 你也是陌生人 |
[10:37] | I have worshipped you for centuries. | 我崇拜你几个世纪了 |
[10:40] | If she has, in fact, killed the last Van Helsing then | 如果她真杀了最后一个范·海辛 |
[10:43] | why not dispose of her too. She serves no further purpose. | 为什么不把她也处理掉呢 她也没用 |
[10:46] | Is this little confab over with? | 你们的小会结束了吗 |
[10:49] | I could really use a snack. | 我饿了 |
[10:51] | I haven’t fed in days. | 几天没吃东西了 |
[10:54] | I was told you couldn’t be trusted. | 我之前听说你不可信 |
[11:00] | It is why I called for your head. | 这就是为什么我要你死 |
[11:03] | I was smart enough to change my fate. | 我足够聪明改变命运 |
[11:06] | Adapt. | 适应现状 |
[11:08] | You could use a little of that moxie around here. | 你也可以在这用点我的勇气 |
[11:10] | Oh, so now you are devoted to me, hmm? | 所以你现在臣服于我了 |
[11:16] | A presence as powerful as yours, | 像您一样强大的存在 |
[11:20] | the way she keeps failing to satisfy you. | 她不会总能满足你 |
[11:25] | I had a change of heart. | 我改变了信仰 |
[11:27] | I like to serve, | 我愿为你效忠 |
[11:31] | just give me time and I will show you how well. | 给我时间 我会证明我多有用 |
[11:34] | Oh, it’s tempting. | 很诱人 |
[11:38] | It’s a pity I am so short on worthy brides. | 我确实缺少你这种有想法的仆人 |
[11:42] | But still, one can’t be too careful these days. | 但毕竟 凡事须谨慎 |
[11:48] | Yes, kill her! | 杀了她 |
[11:55] | There’s so much more to me than meets the eye. | 我还有很多未被挖掘之处 |
[11:59] | Don’t you wanna find out what? | 你不想知道是什么吗 |
[12:21] | I think I found someone who could smuggle us in. | 我找到了能把我们带进去的人 |
[12:24] | We have to be careful. | 万事小心 |
[12:25] | I don’t think we have a lot of options right now. | 我们别无选择了 |
[12:29] | 入店行窃者将被枪杀 幸存者将再次被枪杀 | |
[12:34] | That’s the guy. | 是他 |
[12:36] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[12:38] | Come on in, look around. | 欢迎光临 |
[12:40] | All offers welcome. | 随便看看 |
[12:42] | Take a little souvenir back to the real world. | 带点纪念品回家 |
[12:46] | A keepsake from the apocalypse. | 世界末日的信物 |
[12:50] | We’re not buying. | 我们不买东西 |
[12:52] | Well, she told me that you want something, | 她告诉了我你们想要点什么 |
[12:57] | and that thing is gonna cost you. | 那个东西会让你们付出代价 |
[13:00] | Bigly. | 沉重代价 |
[13:07] | We don’t trust you. | 我们不相信你 |
[13:09] | I don’t trust me. | 我也不相信我 |
[13:10] | What’re you gonna do, right? | 所以呢 |
[13:13] | Beggars, choosers, yadda yadda. | 乞丐 挑肥拣瘦的人 或者别人 |
[13:15] | We’re not here for small talk. | 我们不是来聊天的 |
[13:17] | You said you know a guy that can get us through the wall. | 你说你认识一个人 能帮我们穿过那堵墙 |
[13:23] | Yeah, there was a crackdown on the other side, | 墙那边有打击镇压 |
[13:27] | martial law. | 戒备森严 |
[13:29] | Risk needs rewards, so what’s in it for me? | 风险伴随着利益 我能得什么好处 |
[13:40] | That sword is mint. | 这把剑是新的吗 |
[13:42] | Woah, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[13:45] | Is that real folded Japanese steel? | 那是货真价实的日本钢吗 |
[13:48] | Like Samurai style? | 武士款 |
[13:50] | We’re planning to save the world. | 我们正准备去拯救世界 |
[13:52] | You could be part of that. | 你可以一块来 |
[13:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:57] | Not looking to be a superhero. | 没打算做一名超级英雄 |
[14:05] | Did you sell us out? | 你出卖了我们 |
[14:07] | Hmm, traitor? | 叛徒 |
[14:08] | Did you sell us to a bounty hunter? | 你把我们的消息卖给了一个赏金猎人吗 |
[14:11] | You must be Jack and Ivory. | 你们一定是杰珂和艾沃里 |
[14:14] | Word gets around. | 声名在外啊 |
[14:16] | What’s the price on our heads? | 他们出多少钱买我们的命 |
[14:20] | Oh, you’re wanted, alright. | 你们确实正被悬赏 |
[14:23] | Preferably dead. | 最好是死了 |
[14:24] | But I’m not working with the enemy. | 但我不是跟敌人一边的 |
[14:27] | Axel sent me. | 阿克塞尔派我来的 |
[14:32] | You just missed him by a couple days. | 你们几天前刚好错过他 |
[14:34] | Him and Violet. | 错过他跟维奥莱特 |
[14:36] | Did they leave a message? | 他们有留下消息吗 |
[14:38] | Some kind of plan? | 比如他们的计划什么的 |
[14:39] | I’m to get you to the coyote tunnels | 我送你们去土狼隧道 |
[14:41] | so you can get through to D.C. | 你们将横穿整个特区 |
[14:43] | They’ll find you on the other side. | 他们会在城市的尽头与你们碰面 |
[14:45] | Find us where? | 在哪里见面 |
[14:46] | Meridian Park? | 默里迪恩山公园吗 |
[14:47] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我并不清楚这些 |
[14:49] | Axel only told me what I needed to know. | 阿克塞尔只告诉我需要知道的东西 |
[15:15] | That’s gotta be it. | 应该就是这里了 |
[15:57] | We made it. | 我们做到了 |
[15:58] | Yeah, inside the wall. | 是啊 墙内的世界 |
[16:02] | Welcome to the real world. | 欢迎来到真实世界 |
[16:06] | Biggs said this place isn’t safe | 大只佬说过这个地方不怎么安全 |
[16:08] | so we gotta keep moving. | 所以我们还是继续走吧 |
[16:13] | Inside the safe zone there’s supposed | 在安全区内应该有 |
[16:14] | to be thousands of people. | 几千人 |
[16:16] | Cars, busses, life as close to normal as you can get. | 汽车 大巴 还有触手可及的和平日常 |
[16:20] | Yet it’s a ghost town. | 但这是一座鬼城 |
[16:22] | Everyone’s in hiding, forced off the streets. | 所有人都躲了起来 不准上街 |
[16:25] | Have you been to a city before? | 你以前去过一座城市吗 |
[16:26] | Yeah, just in the dead of night. | 去过 只在死亡之夜里 |
[16:29] | To hunt. | 去捕猎 |
[16:30] | Except for Denver. | 除了丹佛 |
[16:31] | Look. | 看啊 |
[16:32] | 通缉令 维奥莱特·范·海辛 阿克塞尔·米勒 艾沃里 | |
[16:35] | It’s no safer here than it was outside the wall. | 这儿并不比墙外安全 |
[16:41] | Speak for yourself. | 眼见为实 |
[16:42] | We just gained an advantage. | 我们刚获得了一项重大的进展 |
[16:43] | I’m not on the wanted poster. | 我并不在通缉令上 |
[16:45] | That means… | 那代表着… |
[16:46] | They don’t know you’re back in play. | 他们不知道你回来了 |
[16:54] | May I have your attention please? | 大家朝这看过来 |
[16:57] | Has anyone seen these orange clouds of poison? | 有人见过这些橙色的毒云吗 |
[17:02] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没见过 |
[17:05] | The clouds are far west of here. | 毒云在非常遥远的西边 |
[17:08] | But it is used as a scare tactic to turn us against one another | 但它就是一种恐吓战术 让我们彼此对立 |
[17:11] | instead of fighting the real enemy. | 而不是和真正的敌人作战 |
[17:13] | The President of the United States! | 那就是美国的总统 |
[17:16] | The sundial Axel mentioned is right over there. | 阿克塞尔提到的日晷就在那边 |
[17:19] | Alright. | 好的 |
[17:20] | Should I wait until these people leave? | 那我应该等到这些人们离开吗 |
[17:22] | No. | 不 |
[17:23] | You wait here. | 你在这等着 |
[17:24] | Nobody’s looking for me. | 没人通缉我 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:28] | Jack. | 杰珂 |
[17:29] | Just be careful. | 一定要小心 |
[17:32] | People need to get their heads out of the sand | 是时候人们把脑袋从沙地里抬起来 |
[17:34] | and see what’s happening. | 然后看看到底发生了什么 |
[17:36] | Our rights are being suspended for no reason. | 我们的权利无缘无故被剥夺了 |
[17:42] | Does free speech become illegal? | 言论自由什么时候变成违法的了 |
[17:44] | How long before the arrests start? | 离逮捕行动还有多久 |
[17:48] | You there. Drop the sword. | 嘿你 把剑放下 |
[17:50] | Show me your I.D. | 告诉我你的身份证 |
[17:52] | What? I’m not breaking the law. | 什么 我并没有违法 |
[17:54] | You’re not supposed to be armed in public. | 你不能在公众场合全副武装 |
[17:56] | I.D. Now. | 身份证 快 |
[17:58] | Humanity needs to fight for our rights to live freely, | 人类需要为自由生活的权利而战 |
[18:02] | even during times like this. | 即使是在这样的时刻 |
[18:04] | Freedom is what this country stands for! | 自由是这个国家的立足之本 |
[18:07] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[18:08] | I have my papers, they’re in my bag. | 我有身份文件 它们在我的包里 |
[18:11] | Come on. | 快 |
[18:12] | Do you want me to just arrest you? | 你希望我直接逮捕你吗 |
[18:15] | Drop the hood. | 摘下兜帽 |
[18:20] | Hands up! Turn and face the tree! | 举起手来 转过去面朝树 |
[18:21] | Now! | 立刻马上 |
[18:26] | Come on! | 快走 |
[18:29] | Was there a note? | 那儿有纸条吗 |
[18:30] | There was a note, but it’s not from Axel. | 那里有一张纸条 但不是阿克塞尔的 |
[18:32] | Who? | 那是谁的 |
[18:34] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[18:35] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[18:37] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[18:38] | The former vampire. | 前吸血鬼 |
[18:41] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:42] | Quick. | 快 |
[18:43] | I’ll take you to the resistance. | 我会带你去抵抗组织 |
[18:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:47] | Go. | 走 |
[19:00] | Sorry about this, precautionary measure. | 很抱歉 这是预防措施 |
[19:03] | Please wait here. | 请在此稍等 |
[19:05] | I don’t like this one bit. | 我一点也不喜欢这样 |
[19:07] | Me neither. | 我也不喜欢 |
[19:16] | Ivory. | 艾沃里 |
[19:21] | Welcome to D.C. | 欢迎来到特区 |
[19:23] | Sergeant Weath ers? | 中士韦瑟斯 |
[19:25] | You know each other? | 你们俩认识 |
[19:26] | Yeah, she helped Violet and I escape from Fort Collins. | 她帮我和维奥莱特逃出了柯林斯堡 |
[19:29] | Sorry about the cloak and dagger shit. | 抱歉给你们上了手环和面罩 |
[19:31] | We have to be cautious. | 我们必须谨慎 |
[19:33] | Glad to see you made it here safe. | 很高兴你能安全回来 |
[19:35] | Where is Violet? | 维奥莱特在哪 |
[19:37] | Safe somewhere, I hope. | 我希望她在安全的地方 |
[19:39] | But this is her sister. | 但这是她的妹妹 |
[19:40] | This is Jack Van Helsing. | 这是杰珂·范·海辛 |
[19:43] | I read your file. | 我读过你的档案 |
[19:46] | The White House reported you missing. | 白宫宣称你失踪了 |
[19:48] | Presumed dead. | 很可能死亡 |
[19:49] | That’s how we should keep it. | 那是我们需要继续保持的 |
[19:51] | For now. | 暂时而言 |
[19:53] | Jack Van Helsing. | 杰珂·范·海辛 |
[19:56] | You’re Jack Van Helsing? | 你是杰珂·范·海辛 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:04] | The prophecy, it’s come full circle. | 预言完成了闭环 |
[20:10] | Your name has been passed down through generations of Roma. | 你的名字在罗马代代相传 |
[20:14] | The two Jack Van Helsings are legendary. | 两位杰珂·范·海辛是传奇人物 |
[20:17] | Two? | 两位 |
[20:18] | The first was a woman who travelled through time | 第一位是一个穿梭时空的女人 |
[20:21] | to try and stop the rise of the Dark One. | 试图阻止暗黑者的崛起 |
[20:24] | That would be me. | 那应该是我 |
[20:25] | The other was a child of the Dark One’s host. | 另一个是暗黑者主人的孩子 |
[20:30] | Olivia’s baby? | 奥莉维亚的孩子 |
[20:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:32] | Snatched from the arms of the Dark One herself, | 从暗黑者手中被夺走后 |
[20:35] | your namesake went off to start the Van Helsing lineage. | 你的同姓就开始了范海辛家族的发展 |
[20:38] | The best vampire hunters of all time. | 史上最棒的吸血鬼猎人 |
[20:42] | He started us? | 他创造了我们 |
[20:44] | I’m not following any of this. | 我一点也听不懂 |
[20:46] | It’s a really long story. | 这是一个很长很长的故事 |
[20:50] | So Olivia’s baby is my ancestor? | 所以奥莉维亚的孩子是我的祖先 |
[20:54] | Wow, that’s… super weird. | 哇哦 这真是太奇怪 |
[20:59] | Do you have what we need to trap the Dark One? | 我们需要一个能困住暗黑者的东西 你有吗 |
[21:02] | The amulet. | 项链 |
[21:05] | Created by our people as a way of containing her dark spirit. | 是我们的人创造的 用来容纳她的黑暗灵魂 |
[21:10] | So we’re going to trap the Dark One in that thing? | 所以我们要把暗黑者困在那玩意里面 |
[21:14] | We have something else as well. | 我们还有别的 |
[21:17] | Something I brought back from the past. | 从过去带回来的一些东西 |
[21:21] | The Scroll of the Alexandria. | 亚历山大的卷轴 |
[21:23] | The only way to neutralize the power of the Dark One. | 唯一能中和暗黑者力量的方法 |
[21:27] | Do you know how to read it? | 你知道怎么解读吗 |
[21:33] | But I know someone who does. | 但我知道有谁可以 |
[21:38] | The plan to get her is unfolding right now. | 找到她的计划正在展开 |
[21:44] | Inside the White House. | 在白宫里 |
[21:55] | Give me the security report. | 给我安全报告 |
[22:02] | Excuse me. Hey. | 打扰一下 |
[22:08] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[22:10] | I am the Vice President of the United States. | 我是美国副总统 |
[22:13] | Entering the West Wing isn’t exactly a break in protocol. | 进入白宫西翼并没有违反规定 |
[22:16] | Guards. | 警卫 |
[22:18] | Avery? | 艾弗里 |
[22:20] | You can’t deny me access to the president! | 你不能不让我去见总统 |
[22:22] | Just did. | 我就这么做了 |
[22:23] | This is unconstitutional! | 这是违宪的 |
[22:24] | She’s turning this country into a dictatorship! | 她把这个国家变成了独裁国家 |
[22:27] | You have no idea. | 你根本想象不到 |
[22:41] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[22:42] | Something stray dogs shouldn’t see. | 一些流浪狗不应该看到的东西 |
[22:46] | Go. | 你出去 |
[22:48] | But do not wander far. | 但不要走太远 |
[22:52] | Your wish is my command. | 你的愿望就是我的命令 |
[23:05] | And? | 怎么了 |
[23:17] | Jack Van Helsing. | 杰珂·范·海辛 |
[23:19] | More resourceful than you’d counted on. | 比你想的要聪明 |
[23:22] | She survived her trip to the past after all. | 她成功从回到过去的旅程里回来了 |
[23:26] | Look what’s around her neck. | 看看她的脖子上有什么 |
[23:30] | Seems I’m not the only one who made mistakes. | 看来我不是唯一一个犯错的人 |
[23:35] | You must find her and kill her. | 你必须找到她然后杀了她 |
[23:39] | I need what is in that amulet. | 我需要那个项链里的东西 |
[23:41] | Yes, and you will have it, my love. | 是的 你会拿到的 亲爱的 |
[23:42] | Your power will be restored, I swear it. | 你的能量会恢复的 我发誓 |
[24:01] | Jack Van Helsing. | 杰珂·范·海辛 |
[24:37] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该出现在这里 |
[24:38] | It’s too risky. | 太危险了 |
[24:40] | I didn’t travel through time and back | 我穿越时间回到过去 |
[24:42] | to hang out on the sidelines. | 并不是为了做个旁观者 |
[24:44] | I need to get this message to my mother. | 我要把这个消息带给我妈妈 |
[24:46] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[24:48] | I’ll keep watch for a police patrol. | 我会留意警察的巡逻 |
[24:49] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[24:50] | You will be arrested on sight. | 你会被当场逮捕 |
[24:55] | No exceptions. | 没有例外 |
[25:00] | Hey, what’re you doing? | 嘿 你在做什么 |
[25:06] | You will be arrested… | 你会被逮捕… |
[25:36] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:37] | I was just walking in the park! | 我刚只是在公园里散步 |
[25:38] | Don’t lie. | 不要撒谎 |
[25:39] | Why were you following Jack? | 为什么你要跟踪杰珂 |
[25:42] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[25:45] | Who are you and how do you know my name? | 你是谁 还有为什么你知道我的名字 |
[25:51] | Because I’m your mother. | 因为我就是你的母亲 |
[25:55] | You’re saying you’re Vanessa? | 你是说你就是凡妮莎 |
[25:57] | I’m not saying it. | 我没说 |
[25:58] | I am. | 我就是 |
[26:00] | I learned a trick or two in the Dark Realm. | 我在暗世界里学了一两个把戏 |
[26:04] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[26:06] | Morph into my mother. | 变回我妈妈 |
[26:07] | We have to play smarter than that, Jack. | 我们得聪明点 杰珂 |
[26:09] | There are surveillance cameras everywhere. | 到处都有监控摄像头 |
[26:12] | They see who either of us are, who we really are, | 他们知道我们是谁 我们的真实身份 |
[26:15] | the plan is over before it starts. | 计划还没开始就结束了 |
[26:20] | If you really are Vanessa, | 如果你真是凡妮莎 |
[26:22] | tell me something only she would know. | 说一件只有她知道的事 |
[26:25] | What did you do the last time you saw me? | 你上次见我的时候做了什么 |
[26:28] | I opened a portal in the Dark Realm and sent you to the past. | 我打开了暗世界的传送门把你送回了过去 |
[26:37] | Oh, my God… it really is you? | 天啊 真的是你 |
[26:44] | It’s too dangerous for you in there. | 对你而言在那太危险了 |
[26:45] | If they find out who you really are… | 如果她们知道你真实身份的话… |
[26:47] | Don’t worry about me. | 不必担心我 |
[26:48] | Just get ready for what’s coming. | 为接下来的事儿做好准备就行了 |
[26:51] | Bathory. | 巴斯利 |
[26:52] | I’m gonna bring her right to you. | 我会把她带到你面前 |
[26:54] | – When? – Soon. | – 什么时候 – 很快 |
[26:56] | Tomorrow if I can. | 最快可能是明天 |
[26:58] | So you don’t have much time to prepare. | 留给你准备的时间不多了 |
[27:01] | Do you trust these people you’re with? | 你信任现在和你一起的这些人吗 |
[27:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:06] | The Roma have been fighting this fight | 罗姆人参与这场斗争 |
[27:08] | longer than the Van Helsings. | 比范海辛家族还要久 |
[27:10] | They won’t let us down. | 他们不会让我们失望的 |
[27:13] | And what about Axel and Violet? | 阿克塞尔和维奥莱特呢 |
[27:16] | Did they make it? | 他们成功过来没有 |
[27:19] | I think so. | 应该是的 |
[27:21] | So far no sign of them. | 但目前为止我们还没找到他们 |
[27:26] | We can’t wait. | 不能再等下去了 |
[27:27] | We’ll have to do this ourselves. | 我们只能自己着手办这件事 |
[27:30] | How? I mean, Bathory is… | 怎么做? 巴斯利她是… |
[27:32] | I’ll be there to help control her so you can bite her. | 我会帮你控制住她 然后你咬她就行了 |
[27:37] | You haven’t tried yourself? | 你自己没试过咬她 |
[27:41] | I was bit by the elder Abadon and he didn’t turn or die. | 我被长老亚巴顿咬过了 他并没有转换或死掉 |
[27:47] | I don’t think I have the power. | 我可能已经没有这个能力了 |
[27:50] | But you and Violet? | 但是你和维奥莱特 |
[27:53] | You’re the next generation of Hansen’s weapon. | 你们是汉森的下一代武器 |
[27:56] | He designed you to do this. | 他专门设计你们去做这个 |
[28:02] | I bit the Dark One. | 我咬了暗黑者 |
[28:06] | I got a small bit of her. | 得到了她的一小部分 |
[28:09] | Part of her darkness. | 她的一部分黑暗力量 |
[28:13] | I could feel her. | 我能感受到她 |
[28:15] | So that’s why she’s not at full strength. | 原来这才是她力量不足的原因 |
[28:19] | Violet took her in and she spat it back out. | 维奥莱特曾经试着喝下去 但是她吐出来了 |
[28:23] | She said it was awful, | 她说这感觉太糟糕了 |
[28:24] | that she felt possessed by its power. | 仿佛被这力量控制附身了 |
[28:26] | She hardly survived. | 她勉强才活下来 |
[28:32] | You and Violet are something else. | 你和维奥莱特与众不同 |
[28:35] | You know that, right? | 你知道这点 对吧 |
[28:40] | We get it from you. | 我们从你那遗传来的 |
[28:42] | Part of it, maybe. | 也许有一部分吧 |
[28:44] | But the rest is just your own courage. | 但是剩下都是你们自己的勇气 |
[28:47] | Your own determination. | 你们自己的决心 |
[28:51] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你们自豪 |
[28:59] | We should part ways for now. | 我们现在要分别了 |
[29:03] | Hey… if all this doesn’t work out… | 嘿…如果事情进展不顺利的话… |
[29:07] | It will. | 会顺利的 |
[29:08] | Believe it. | 要有信心 |
[29:10] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们很快会再见的 |
[29:31] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[29:35] | You were out late. | 你来晚了 |
[29:37] | Some of us have a life. | 总有人是有个人生活的 |
[29:41] | I have beaten better than you in my extensive life. | 我转化后的整个时期都比你力量更强 |
[29:47] | I am the one and only bride of the Dark One | 我才是暗黑者唯一的新娘 |
[29:51] | and I am going to stay that way. | 并且我打算让事情一直保持如此 |
[30:07] | Doubt that. | 深表怀疑 |
[30:12] | You are surprisingly strong | 对于一个低等级的垃圾白人吸血鬼来说 |
[30:14] | for some low-level white trash vampire. | 你出奇得强大 |
[30:19] | Thanks? | 谢谢您 |
[30:20] | But have you ever experienced real pain, Nina? | 但是你经历过真正的痛苦么 妮娜 |
[30:25] | You’re just gonna die slowly. | 你将会缓慢地死去 |
[30:28] | No need to rush matters. | 我们并不赶时间 |
[30:31] | We can just keep it like this, let’s say, a decade or two? | 我们能让这种状况持续十几二十年 |
[30:36] | With little spikes… | 用小尖刺一点一点… |
[30:39] | Then again it would be so pleasing to see your feeble | 话又说回来 看到你虚弱无力的脑子 |
[30:42] | little brains leak out through that ugly nose of yours. | 从你丑陋的鼻孔里流出来真令人高兴 |
[30:53] | You first. | 你先动手的 |
[31:04] | Let’s see how powerful you really are. | 看看你到底有多强吧 |
[31:23] | Children, please. | 孩子们 别闹了 |
[31:26] | No need to fight over me. | 不用为我大打出手 |
[31:28] | As you wish. | 如您所愿 |
[31:29] | I caught her sneaking back in. | 我抓到她偷偷溜回来 |
[31:32] | I was out tracking the Van Helsing. | 我出去跟踪范海辛了 |
[31:34] | I know where she is, and she has the amulet. | 我知道她在哪儿 而且她手上有项链 |
[31:37] | Lies. | 你说谎 |
[31:39] | So where is this slippery Jack? | 所以棘手的杰珂在哪儿呢 |
[31:43] | In a warehouse near the wall. | 在墙附近的一处仓库里 |
[31:46] | I can go there tonight, kill her, | 我今晚就能过去 杀了她 |
[31:48] | and bring back what you desire. | 然后把您期望的东西带回来 |
[31:51] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[31:53] | As soon as that? | 这么快 |
[31:54] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[31:55] | All your worries will be over, and your strength restored. | 您的担心烟消云散 您的力量全部恢复 |
[32:02] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[32:03] | Do not trust her with the amulet. | 别让在项链这么大的事情上信任她 |
[32:05] | I mean, do you wanna tag along? | 你是想跟着一起来吗 |
[32:06] | Fine, but I am not looking out for you. | 行啊 不过我可不照看你 |
[32:08] | – I don’t want you… – Silence. | – 我不想你去… – 闭嘴 |
[32:12] | Go immediately. | 现在出发 |
[32:14] | Release the part of me that she stole | 把她偷走的我的部分释放出来 |
[32:16] | and bring back the Van Helsing head. | 然后为我带回范海辛的头颅 |
[32:19] | Right-right now? | 现…现在 |
[32:20] | Of course, my darling. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[32:21] | Why wait when there is so much to gain? | 唾手可得的东西为什么还要再等 |
[32:25] | Or is there another reason you wish to delay? | 还是说你还有别的想法 |
[32:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:30] | Let’s go then. | 那我们走 |
[32:31] | Not you, my dear. | 不是你 亲爱的 |
[32:33] | Bathory will take care of this. | 巴斯利会处理好这件事的 |
[32:37] | Just her? | 只有她吗 |
[32:39] | Thank you, my love. | 谢谢 我的爱 |
[32:41] | I will not fail you. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[32:43] | But I’m the one that found her | 但我才是找到范海辛的人 |
[32:45] | and she has failed you time and time again. | 而她一次又一次的辜负了您的期待 |
[32:47] | Are you questioning my decisions? | 你是在质疑我的决策吗 |
[32:51] | Do I need to remind you that I have called | 需要我提醒你 我曾经想要 |
[32:54] | for your execution once before? | 处决过你这件事儿吗 |
[32:56] | She’s the whole reason that execution was botched | 她才是处决从一开始就办砸了的主要原因 |
[32:58] | in the first place! She… | 她… |
[33:01] | You will stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[33:05] | And you will bring me what I desire | 而你把我想要的东西带回来 |
[33:08] | or you, my love, will die. | 如若不然 亲爱的 你将会死去 |
[33:33] | I’ll gather as much firepower as possible, | 我收集了尽可能多的武器 |
[33:35] | as many troops. | 汇集了大量士兵 |
[33:36] | My people will be ready. | 我的人马上能准备好 |
[33:37] | I should be able to get 50 or more fighters by tomorrow night. | 明晚之前应该会有五十位以上的战士做好准备 |
[33:39] | Let me know if you need any help. | 如果你需要帮助直接和我说就行 |
[33:41] | And how are we gonna trap her, you know, magic? | 我们怎么困住她 用魔法吗 |
[33:44] | We’re gonna have to throw a lot at her… | 我们打算朝她扔一堆… |
[33:45] | Shh. Wait. Quiet. | 嘘 等等 安静 |
[33:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:48] | I just… I thought I heard something. | 我觉得…我好像听到了什么 |
[33:57] | Ambush! | 有埋伏 |
[34:13] | You guys go! You guys go! | 你们快走 你们快走 |
[34:15] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[34:36] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[34:58] | Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[34:59] | Where’s Vanessa? | 凡妮莎在哪儿 |
[35:00] | I don’t know, this wasn’t part of the plan. | 我不知道 这一切都不在计划中 |
[35:05] | You should have let me go. | 你应该让我去 |
[35:07] | The stakes are too high. | 风险太高了 |
[35:09] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也是这么觉得的 |
[35:13] | Bathory has been by my side for centuries. | 巴斯利已经伴我几个世纪了 |
[35:17] | She may have her faults but she worships me | 她也许有她的过失 但她崇拜我 |
[35:22] | with every fibre of her being. | 她的每一寸肌肤都崇拜我 |
[35:25] | But you? | 但你呢 |
[35:28] | How could I trust you with the amulet? | 我怎么能把项链让你保管 |
[35:30] | With a piece of myself? | 我怎么能把我的一部分交给你 |
[35:34] | Trust me? | 相信我 |
[35:37] | I… I put my life on the line just by coming to you. | 我冒着生命危险只是为了见到你 |
[35:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:47] | But you are not telling me everything. | 但是你没有告诉我所有事情 |
[35:51] | For instance, how did you know that my spirit was trapped | 比如 你是怎么知道我的一部分能量 |
[35:59] | in that vial around the Van Helsing neck? | 被困在范海辛脖子上的项链中的 |
[36:01] | How could you know that? | 你怎么能知道这件事 |
[36:12] | You’ve gotta go, Jack. | 你该走了 杰珂 |
[36:13] | You gotta leave me, okay? | 你得快走 好吗 |
[36:14] | You gotta go. | 你得快走 |
[36:17] | Go! | 走啊 |
[36:18] | This might be our only shot. | 这可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[36:20] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[36:21] | Go. | 去吧 |
[36:29] | Go! | 走 |
[36:30] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[36:31] | Jack, no! | 不 杰珂 |
[36:36] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[36:37] | Are you looking for someone, or something? | 你在找谁么 还是在找什么东西 |
[36:41] | Come to me. | 来到我这 |
[36:48] | I can feel my beloved’s power from here. | 我能感受到我的至爱的力量 |
[36:56] | Jack! | 杰珂 |
[37:01] | You seem upset, my child. | 你看起来很不安 我的孩子 |
[37:04] | Tell me all and your mind will be at rest. | 告诉我一切 你的头脑才能安息 |
[37:12] | I got curious. | 我好奇心重 |
[37:14] | Eavesdropped a little. | 偷听到了一部分内容 |
[37:17] | I should have come clean. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[37:21] | The truth is I just wanted to impress you a little. | 实际上我只是想给你留下一个好印象 |
[37:29] | Perhaps. | 也许是 |
[37:34] | Perhaps not. | 也许不是 |
[37:36] | But I find you an intriguing mystery. | 但是我觉得你是个有趣的谜团 |
[37:53] | Soon I will have all the power I need | 很快 我就能拥有全部力量 |
[37:57] | to bring the humans to their knees. | 让人类对我卑躬屈膝 |
[38:02] | The last Van Helsing is dying as we speak. | 最后的范海辛正在死去 |
[38:07] | Come, Jack. | 来吧杰珂 |
[38:08] | Come and meet your death. | 乖乖受死吧 |
[38:11] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[38:12] | Ah-ah, close enough. | 哈哈 接近了 |
[38:15] | First, the amulet. | 首先是项链 |
[38:18] | No! | 不 |
[38:22] | So tonight, my darling, | 今晚 亲爱的 |
[38:24] | you must stay with me | 你得和我呆在一起 |
[38:26] | where you can do no harm. | 这是一个你没法造成任何破坏的地方 |
[38:32] | No! | 不 |
[38:37] | What a lovely gift your head will make for my beloved. | 你的头将会成为我给我的至爱的绝好礼物 |
[40:07] | Bite her! | 咬她 |
[40:25] | Come on, Bathory. | 来吧 巴斯利 |
[40:33] | Bathory. | 巴斯利 |
[40:35] | Remember me? | 记得我么 |
[40:37] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[40:38] | You’re human. | 你是人类 |
[41:02] | You’re okay. | 已经没事了 |
[41:05] | I’m… I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[41:07] | It’s okay! It’s okay! | 没事了 没事了 |
[41:08] | I’m a friend. | 我是个朋友 |
[41:09] | – Hang on to her. – I’m trying! | – 紧紧抓住她 – 我正尝试着呢 |
[41:11] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know. | – 发生什么了 – 我不知道 |
[41:14] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:16] | It’s okay. You’re safe. | 没事了 你安全了 |
[41:18] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了没事了 |
[41:23] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[41:27] | She’s gone. | 她不在了 |
[41:43] | I thought you were kinda done with her, to be honest. | 说实话 我觉得你也对她没什么兴趣了 |
[41:52] | Why were you so eager to go with her? | 为什么你这么想和她一起去 |
[41:56] | Because I knew she would fail. | 因为我知道她会失败 |
[42:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:01] | Or to ensure she did. | 或者你确保她会失败 |
[42:04] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[42:08] | You. | 你 |
[42:10] | You. | 你 |
[42:13] | You were working with the Van Helsing. | 你和范海辛家族沆瀣一气 |
[42:20] | You came here with her blood to set things in motion. | 你把她的血带过来让事情开始发生 |
[42:25] | No. | 不 |
[42:28] | It was you trapping me in the Dark Realm as a way to break me. | 是你把我困在暗世界 想用这种方式击垮我 |
[42:35] | It only made me stronger. | 但它只令我更强大 |
[42:37] | More powerful. | 更有力 |
[42:40] | You can’t harm me. | 你无法伤害我 |
[42:45] | Maybe it’s time we found out. | 是时候让我们该试试看了 |