时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Mike! Mike! Mike! | 迈克! 迈克! 迈克! |
[00:19] | Mike, will the president | 总统会对国会投票这一事 |
[00:20] | be making a statement about the House vote? | 发表声明吗? |
[00:23] | No, the president will not be making a statement at this time. | 不 总统现在不会对此事发表声明 |
[00:25] | While she was disappointed in the result, | 即使她对结果表示失望 |
[00:27] | she was thrilled to watch democracy in action. | 她仍然很欣慰我国有如此健全有力的民主选举 |
[00:29] | I mean, the chances of this happening in Russia, nyet. | 这种事在俄罗斯可不会发生 |
[00:33] | Mike, if Tom James wins against Senator Montez | 如果汤姆·詹姆斯胜过蒙特兹议员 |
[00:36] | in the Senate and becomes president, | 成为了总统的话 |
[00:37] | will President Meyer consider… | 总统梅耶会考虑… |
[00:38] | Okay, let me cut you off right there. | 我得打断你 |
[00:40] | Selina Meyer is not interested in becoming vice president again. | 赛琳娜·梅耶不会考虑再做副总统 |
[00:43] | That job is in her rearview mirror. | 这份职务不在她的考虑范围之内 |
[00:45] | I stake my reputation on this. | 我以我的名声起誓 |
[00:47] | Selina Meyer will never be vice president ever, ever again. | 赛琳娜·梅耶永远不会再做副总统 |
[00:52] | So, Tom, let’s be real. | 汤姆 直说吧 |
[00:54] | You’re gonna be an accidental president. | 你很可能成为意外总统[副总统因总统遭弹劾/辞职/死亡而接替总统] |
[00:57] | Pot, kettle. | 秃子笑和尚[瑟琳娜也是意外总统] |
[00:59] | I’m here to offer my help | 为了尽可能顺利地 |
[01:02] | in making this transition of power | 度过这个权利转换的过程 |
[01:05] | as smooth as possible | 我来贡献我自己的力量 |
[01:07] | by joining your administration. | 加入你的内阁 |
[01:11] | Well, strangely enough, I was thinking along the same lines. | 奇怪啊 我也这么想 |
[01:14] | Okay, fantastic. I’ll tell you what I want. | 太棒了 我告诉你我要什么 |
[01:16] | I want secretary of state | 国务卿 |
[01:18] | ’cause I think that’s the least you can do. | 至少这样吧 |
[01:19] | I was thinking vice president. | 我想的是副总统 |
[01:23] | That’s literally the least you can do. | 这真的是最低要求了 |
[01:26] | And I really want secretary of state. | 我就想要国务卿 |
[01:28] | – Vice president. – Come on, secretary of state. | – 副总统 – 就国务卿吧 |
[01:31] | Vice President Meyer’s got a nice familiar ring to it. | 副总统赛琳娜·梅耶多耳熟能详啊 |
[01:34] | No, it doesn’t. | 才没有 |
[01:35] | Vice president, take it or leave it. | 副总统 不要就算了 |
[01:37] | I wouldn’t be your veep if there were a grassy knoll | 就算是你就职典礼前面的山坡上 |
[01:41] | full of Jodie Foster fans in the front row | 长满像朱迪·福斯特粉丝一样的杀手小天使 |
[01:44] | at your inauguration. | 我都不会做你副总统 |
[01:46] | That’s a leave it. | 那就算了 |
[01:47] | General George Washington could climb | 我宁愿让乔治·华盛顿从墓里爬出来 |
[01:49] | out of his grave right now and I would rather eat out | 我每天舔他烂掉的木头屁眼两次 |
[01:53] | his zombified wooden asshole twice a day | 也不愿意做汤姆的狗屁副总统 |
[01:57] | than be his vice fucking– fucking anything! | 什么狗屁位置我都不要 |
[02:00] | Okay, let’s put a pin in the VP for now. | 那副总统这条路就先放放 |
[02:04] | – Seriously? – Morning, ma’am. | – 逗我呢? – 早上好 女士 |
[02:06] | Will somebody wake up Mike? Or not. What’s the difference? | 叫醒迈克 或者算了 反正醒不醒都一样 |
[02:08] | Ma’am, last night I ran a flash poll on presidential scholars. | 女士 昨晚我做了一个总统政绩的统计 |
[02:13] | They have rated you the 43rd most effective president ever. | 你被评为第四十三位最杰出的总统 |
[02:16] | – Out of how many? – Kent: 44. | – 总共有多少位? – 四十四 |
[02:18] | You were right ahead of James Buchanan, | 您排在詹姆斯·布坎南前面 |
[02:20] | who many feel caused the Civil War. | 他因引发了内战受人诟病 |
[02:22] | Kent, can you give a girl some warning next time | 肯特 下次你决定从菊花进来的时候 |
[02:24] | before you jam it in the back door? | 给人家个提醒先吧? |
[02:26] | Data gives no warning, ma’am. | 数据不做提醒的 女士 |
[02:27] | Any chance Marjorie and Catherine want to get married? | 马乔里和凯瑟琳有可能结婚吗? |
[02:29] | There you go, first White House lesbian wedding. | 看吧 第一场白宫女同性恋婚礼 |
[02:31] | That’ll get you in the history books. | 这会让你载入史册的 |
[02:32] | Oh, God. I can’t take that much acoustic guitar. | 我受不了木吉他的声音了[偏见认为蕾丝边大多弹吉他] |
[02:36] | What we have to do | 我们还是要 |
[02:38] | is we have to make Tibet happen. | 解放西藏 |
[02:41] | That’s what’s gonna be my legacy. | 这才能成就我的辉煌 |
[02:42] | Selina Meyer, the woman who freed Tibet. | 赛琳娜·梅耶 解放了西藏的女人 |
[02:45] | Ma’am, we’ve been in radio | 女士 我们已经两个星期 |
[02:46] | silence with the Chinese for the last two weeks. | 没有和中方进行通话了 |
[02:48] | Well, then why don’t we | 我们干嘛不能直接 |
[02:49] | send warships out into the South China Seas? | 塞几艘战舰到中国南边那堆海里去? |
[02:52] | – Sea. – I want my Nobel Peace Prize! | – 就叫南海 – 我要我的诺贝尔和平奖! |
[02:58] | Legacy! | 我的辉煌! |
[03:01] | Legacy meeting adjourned. | 辉煌的会议结束了 |
[03:04] | God, my phone is blowing up with these TV offers. | 上帝 我的电话要被电视台的邀约给撑炸了 |
[03:07] | Think I’m gonna need an agent, you know, | 我觉得我需要一个经纪人 |
[03:08] | someone who can take the Dan Egan brand to the next level. | 重新打造一个更加高端的丹·伊根品牌 |
[03:10] | Too bad Goebbels killed himself. | 戈培尔自杀了真是可惜[纳粹德国宣传部长] |
[03:13] | The only president | 我是从罗斯福以来 |
[03:14] | to pee sitting down since FDR. | 第二个坐着小编的总统[罗斯福长期依赖轮椅] |
[03:16] | Is that gonna be my legacy, Ben? Is it? | 这他妈就算我最大的业绩了 是不是 |
[03:18] | Well, I pee sitting down sometimes if it’s gonna be a longy. | 我尿多的时候也坐着小便 |
[03:21] | Okay, we’ve got to make Tibet happen. | 我们必须要把西藏这事搞定 |
[03:23] | Go through the Qataris, okay? | 通过卡塔尔人去协商 好吗? |
[03:25] | I bet there are a dozen of | 我相信现在肯定有一堆卡塔尔人 |
[03:27] | them right now at the Georgetown Four Seasons. | 在乔治城的四季酒店里 |
[03:28] | Go to a Lamborghini dealership, you know? | 或者去兰博基尼店里找找 |
[03:30] | Wherever they have prostitutes. These guys could help you. | 或者有妓女的地方找 这些人估计知道路子 |
[03:36] | I’m finished with your brag wall. | 你的牛逼光荣榜我弄完了 |
[03:37] | All the photos of you with the Washington elite. | 你和华盛顿精英们的合照都在这了 |
[03:39] | Are there any pictures where the president isn’t yelling at me? | 有没有总统不吼我的 |
[03:41] | As far as I can tell, | 我估计全宇宙 |
[03:43] | no such picture exists in the known universe. | 都找不出一张了 |
[03:45] | Oh, also, we got to get some eye candy in here. | 我们得招进来几个养眼的 |
[03:47] | You know, hire some hot interns. | 雇几个性感实习生 |
[03:49] | Oh, Uncle Jeff sent a bunch of resumes from New Hampshire. | 杰夫舅舅从新罕布什尔送来了一堆简历 |
[03:51] | One of them was a phone number on a bar napkin. | 有一个是一张酒吧餐巾纸上写着个号码 |
[03:53] | No, New Hampshire is just a fancy word for “It’s cold outside, | 不 新罕布什尔州都是那种 |
[03:56] | – so I don’t shave my pubes.” – I’m writing that down. | – “外边冷 所以我没刮阴毛”的女人 – 我记下来了 |
[03:58] | – Focus on the warm-weather states, okay? – Congressman… | – 重点从天气暖和的州招人好吗? – 议员先生… |
[04:02] | I have a feeling you’re gonna do some really great things. | 我有种预感 你将要成就一番伟业 |
[04:03] | I’m getting kind of hungry. Do you think you could find | 我有点饿了 你能马上找个说客 |
[04:05] | a lobbyist to take me out to lunch short notice? | 请我吃个午饭吗? |
[04:07] | Try for Big Pharma. I hear they do The Palm. | 找大型制药公司 他们建了棕榈岛度假中心 |
[04:10] | Madam President, I’m afraid to tell you | 总统女士 不得不说 |
[04:12] | that the Chinese are rather nervous about moving forward | 现在您已不再掌权 |
[04:15] | with Tibet now that you’re out of power. | 恐怕中国人无意进一步与您就西藏问题进行洽谈 |
[04:18] | I am not out of power and… at all. | 我没有不掌权… 根本没有 |
[04:22] | This has not, in fact, been formally announced yet, | 还没有正式宣布 |
[04:26] | but I will be continuing on… | 但我会继续在职… |
[04:29] | …as | …作为 |
[04:33] | as vice president. | 作为副总统 |
[04:36] | Tom James offered it yesterday. | 汤姆·詹姆斯昨天提供的职位 |
[04:38] | It’s really more of a copresident position. | 其实更像是并列总统 |
[04:41] | – Wouldn’t you agree with that, Ben? – Sure. | – 是不是 本? – 当然 |
[04:42] | And between you and me, | 而且只跟你一个人讲 |
[04:44] | Tom James could be healthier, I have to say. | 汤姆·詹姆斯不太健康 |
[04:47] | – Oh? – Yeah, he’s a bit of a, you know… | – 真的? – 是的 他有点 你懂的… |
[04:51] | Well, I suspect this will be of great interest to the Chinese. | 我猜这对中国肯定大有益处 |
[04:54] | Great. Thank you very much. Yes, thank you. | 太棒了 非常感谢 谢谢你 |
[04:56] | Oh, right, no touchy the ladies. | 对了 不能碰触女士 |
[04:58] | Oh, no, no. It’s fine. It’s private. | 不不 没关系 这是私人事宜 |
[05:00] | Just don’t let the lunatics back home know. | 别让我们国家那些疯子知道就行 |
[05:02] | All right, come on, Ben, let’s go. | 快点 本 我们走吧 |
[05:06] | – Yes, ma’am. – This is gonna suck. | – 好的 女士 – 这简直要完 |
[05:08] | Hang on, I need to make a stop. | 等下 我得先去个地方 |
[05:11] | – Madam President. – Is the vice president in? | – 总统女士 – 副总统在里面吗? |
[05:13] | No, he’s at the Senate for the vote. | 不 他在参议院投票 |
[05:29] | Okay, I can do this. | 好吧 我可以的 |
[05:32] | – Selina Meyer. What a delight. – Tom. | – 赛琳娜·梅耶 见到你真愉快 – 汤姆 |
[05:34] | Um, I’ve got good news. | 我有好消息 |
[05:38] | – I have decided to… – No, don’t tell me. | – 我已经决定… – 别 别说 |
[05:40] | You have decided to throw away | 你已经决定分毫不剩地 |
[05:43] | every last shred of dignity you have | 抛弃所有的尊严 |
[05:45] | and accept my offer of the vice presidency. | 接受我给你的副总统一职吗? |
[05:48] | I… I guess so, yeah. | 我… 我想是的 没错 |
[05:50] | I’m delighted to hear it. | 听你这样说 我很高兴 |
[05:53] | – Thank you. – I don’t want you to worry. | – 谢谢 – 别担心 |
[05:55] | You are not just gonna be any vice president. | 你可不会是个普普通通的副总统 |
[05:59] | You’re gonna be a partner… | 你将成为我的搭档… |
[06:01] | and a very important part of my administration. | 还是我内阁中不可或缺的一份子 |
[06:04] | – You’re a motherfucker. – No, I’m serious. I’m serious. | – 我操你妈的 – 不 我讲正经的 |
[06:07] | You’re gonna be… you know, you’re gonna be part of the team. | 你将成为… 你会是我们团队的一份子 |
[06:10] | – You’re gonna be at every meeting. – Okay. | – 你有资格出席每一场会议 – 好的 |
[06:12] | It’s like a shitty Groundhog Day. | 这就像是一个晦气的土拨鼠日 |
[06:14] | Your country thanks you. | 国家对你感激不尽 |
[06:17] | Congressman Ryan’s office. | 瑞安国会议员办公室 |
[06:18] | – Congressman Ryan’s office. – Hello. | – 瑞安国会议员办公室 – 你好 |
[06:20] | – Morning, sir. – Morning. | – 先生 早上好 – 早上好 |
[06:21] | – Morning, sir. – Congressman Ryan’s office. | – 早上好 先生 – 瑞安国会议员办公室 |
[06:23] | Richard, who are these dudes? | 理查德 这些是谁? |
[06:25] | – Oh, these are the new interns. – What? | – 新的实习生 – 什么? |
[06:27] | That’s Colt. He’s from UVA. Played lacrosse. | 那是柯尔特 弗吉尼亚大学毕业 玩过长曲棍球 |
[06:29] | Richard, I told you to get hot interns. | 理查德 我让你招的是性感实习生 |
[06:31] | Sir, by any objective standards, | 先生 根据客观标准 |
[06:33] | Colt, Brady, and Mason are unequivocally hot, not not. | 柯尔特 布兰德和梅森都超级性感 无可非议啊 |
[06:35] | Hot interns means girls. How the fuck do you not know that? | 性感实习生是指妹子 你他妈怎能能不懂这个? |
[06:39] | Excuse me, sir. I made you a latte. | 先生 打扰一下 给您冲了一杯拿铁 |
[06:42] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:44] | Mmm, oh, my God, this coffee is exceptional. | 这咖啡简直太赞了 |
[06:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:50] | – Can we please keep him? – Yeah, absolutely. | – 我们能留下他吗? – 当然可以 |
[06:52] | Hey, Colt, welcome to team Ryan. | 嗨 柯尔特 欢迎加入瑞安团队 |
[06:54] | I want you guys to get used to two things… | 我希望你们习惯两件事 |
[06:56] | killing it daily on the Hill | 白天在国会山奋勇厮杀 |
[06:57] | and nights rated PG-squirteen. | 晚上还能精液四射 |
[06:59] | – Baller. – Baller. | – 钱妹两不误 – 钱妹两不误 |
[07:01] | – Baller. – Baller. | – 钱妹两不误 – 钱妹两不误 |
[07:04] | We are moments away from the Senate vote | 副总统选举马上就要开始了 |
[07:06] | for vice president between | 参议院将在 |
[07:07] | Senator Tom James and Senator Laura Montez. | 汤姆·詹姆斯和劳拉·蒙特兹议员之间做出选择 |
[07:09] | And, of course, with the presidency vacant, | 当然 由于总统一职空缺 |
[07:12] | the winner of this vote will assume the presidency. | 投票胜出的一方将成为总统 |
[07:15] | Well, President Lu, I’m very glad | 陆主席 我很欣慰 |
[07:17] | that we’ve come to an agreement | 我们能够达成一致 |
[07:19] | and I’m exceptionally glad | 我也对于能够在接下来的 |
[07:21] | that we’re gonna have another four years of working together. | 四年里继续与您合作感到十分高兴 |
[07:24] | President Lu is particularly | 能够同詹姆斯议员共事 |
[07:26] | happy to work alongside Senator James. | 陆主席也非常高兴 |
[07:29] | He hears he’s quite the statesman. | 他听说他是个真正的政治家 |
[07:32] | Statesman-ish, which is a joke, of course. | 他凑合吧 当然这只是个玩笑 |
[07:35] | – Ma’am? – What? | – 女士? – 怎么了? |
[07:36] | We’ve got to see what’s going on in the Senate right away. | 得去看看参议院的情况了 |
[07:39] | You’re kidding. | 你逗我吧 |
[07:40] | Forgive me, President Lu, | 不好意思 陆主席 |
[07:42] | but I’m afraid I have to go and attend to | 恐怕我得离开去参加 |
[07:44] | the vote that is happening right now in our Senate. | 我国参议院正在进行的选举了 |
[07:47] | But feel free to follow along on the television | 您可以在电视上 |
[07:50] | or perhaps on one of the many bugs | 或通过你们安插在白宫各个角落里的 |
[07:53] | that you’ve planted throughout the White House. | 某个窃听器上收看 请自便 |
[07:55] | – Mr. Lowell. – Senator James. | – 洛厄尔先生 – 詹姆斯议员 |
[07:58] | Jesus Christ. What have we got? | 我们情况怎么样? |
[08:00] | It’s tighter than we thought, ma’am. Tom up by two. | 形势比我们想的严峻 女士 汤姆才领先了两票 |
[08:02] | – What? – Mr. Murray. | – 什么? – 默里先生 |
[08:04] | – Senator Montez. – Up by one. | – 蒙特兹议员 – 一票了 |
[08:06] | – Tom, what’s going on in here? – I don’t know, I… | – 汤姆 这是怎么了? – 我不知道 我… |
[08:09] | Senator Montez. | 蒙特兹议员 |
[08:10] | – You motherfucker! – Nelson voted against you? | – 操你妈的! – 纳尔逊没投给你? |
[08:12] | But Nelson is your protamine, man. | 但纳尔逊是你的骨灰级支持者啊 伙计 |
[08:14] | Get Nelson on the phone right… | 快打电话给纳尔逊… |
[08:16] | – this doesn’t just happen. – Tom, he voted! | – 这不可能啊 – 汤姆 他已经投过了 |
[08:18] | They’re going alphabetically. Get somebody after him. | 他们按名字顺序来的 找个排他后面的 |
[08:20] | – Get Wallace on the phone. – Get Wallace! | – 快电话联系华莱士 – 联系华莱士! |
[08:23] | I’m hearing something about your “Borking” Dunkirk. | 外面在传你水军诋毁门 |
[08:25] | – What? – Yeah, on a circuit court nominee. | – 啥? – 那个在巡回法院被提名的人 |
[08:27] | That was… no. That was 10 years ago. | 那都是… 那都是十年前的事了 |
[08:30] | Someone is trying to fuck me. | 有人在搞我 |
[08:33] | Tom James. | 我投给汤姆·詹姆斯 |
[08:34] | Thank you, Summerlin, you senile old piss sponge. | 萨默林 你这小便失禁的老家伙 太谢谢了 |
[08:37] | – 50-48. – Tom needs just one more. | – 50比48了 – 再有一票就赢了 |
[08:39] | Got all kinds of rumors about vote trading. | 现在各种关于选票交易的谣言满天飞啊 |
[08:42] | – It’s not us. – Oh, fuck. Wallace is going Montez. | – 又不是我们交易的 – 妈的 华莱士要投给蒙特兹了 |
[08:46] | She’s telling people that | 她到处跟别人说 |
[08:46] | you reneged on her Alaskan coast cleanup bill. | 你拒绝了她净化阿拉斯加海岸的提案 |
[08:49] | That was a handout to Big Oil. | 我是在拉拢石油大亨啊 |
[08:51] | – Mrs. Wallace. – Senator Montez. | – 华莱士夫人 – 我投给蒙特兹议员 |
[08:54] | 50-49. This is not Montez. She’s getting help. | 50比49 蒙特兹肯定有帮手 |
[08:57] | – Mr. Yinui. – Come on, you page-diddling Hawaiian fat fuck. | – 尤里先生 – 给点力啊 你这个夏威夷墙头草死胖子 |
[09:02] | Senator Montez. | 我投给蒙特兹议员 |
[09:04] | – That’s 50. – Not another tie. | – 50比50了 – 又平局了不要啊 |
[09:07] | – What now? – A tie in the Senate | – 所以现在是怎样? – 参议院表决平局 |
[09:09] | is broken by the president of the Senate. | 则参议院议长获得投票权 |
[09:11] | Or what we humans call the vice president. | 也就是副总统 |
[09:13] | Oh, my God, perfect. You can vote for yourself. Go, go, go, go. | 太好了 你可以投给你自己 快去啊 |
[09:16] | – Tom’s not veep, you butler. – Doyle is vice president. | – 汤姆不是副总统 总管大人 – 道尔才是 |
[09:20] | Being called upon to cast this vote | 获得投票权 |
[09:22] | is a pleasure and an honor, | 是我的荣幸 这是一个光荣的任务 |
[09:25] | not a burden. | 绝不是个负担 |
[09:26] | There’s been enough uncertainty in this country, | 我们的国家已经经历了太多的不确定 |
[09:29] | so I won’t stall any further. | 所以我不会再拖延 |
[09:32] | – Please. – Come on, just spit it out. | – 拜托 – 你丫的 有屁快放 |
[09:36] | With this in mind, I vote for Senator Laura Montez. | 我谨记这些 所以我投给劳拉·蒙特兹 |
[09:41] | It’s official. | 现已正式确定 |
[09:42] | The United States of America has a new president. | 美利坚合众国将迎来新一任总统 |
[09:45] | This is a truly stunning turn of events | 对劳拉·蒙特兹来说 |
[09:47] | for Laura Montez. | 这真是个极大的反转 |
[09:49] | Now you know what it feels like. | 现在你知道我的感受了 |
[09:51] | I’ve got a source. Apparently Doyle masterminded the whole thing. | 我收到个消息 是道尔策划了这整件事 |
[09:56] | – Rumor has it he’s getting secretary of state. – Secretary of state. | – 有谣言说他被许诺了国务卿的位置 – 国务卿 |
[10:01] | God, I hate this country. | 天啊 我恨这个国家 |
[10:04] | I know. | 我懂 |
[10:12] | You fuckers. | 你们这群狗日的 |
[10:15] | How dare you? | 胆子太大了 |
[10:17] | That magnificent woman | 那个伟大的女人 |
[10:19] | counted on you and you losers let her down. | 对你们期望那么大 你们却让她失望了 |
[10:22] | Yeah, I got to call you back. Something amazing is happening. | 我得挂了 有好戏看 |
[10:24] | All you fucking cared about was your stupid, bad selves. | 你们这些傻逼他妈的就只在乎你们自己 |
[10:27] | Your numbers… your numbers are garbage. | 你那些数据… 那些数据就是垃圾 |
[10:31] | Your speeches, garbage. | 你那些演讲稿 也是垃圾 |
[10:34] | And you’re supposed to give her advice? | 还有你 你应该给她好的建议 |
[10:36] | Is that right? All I heard was dumb, | 对吧? 你的建议又蠢又傻 |
[10:38] | stupid I don’t know what the fuck it was. | 我都不知道是些什么 |
[10:40] | Garbage? | 是垃圾? |
[10:42] | – Gary… – Oh, shut up! | – 盖瑞… – 闭嘴吧你! |
[10:47] | You screwed her the worst. | 你从各方面[各种体位] |
[10:50] | In all the ways. | 搞她搞得最厉害 |
[10:52] | Oh, I know… | 是的 我知道… |
[10:54] | I know you make fun of me | 我知道你们嘲笑我 |
[10:56] | and I know that you think that I’m funny | 我知道你们觉得我很滑稽 |
[10:58] | and I’m funny, ha, ha, ha. Well, at least I cared. | 我是很滑稽 哈哈哈 但至少我在乎她 |
[11:01] | I did my job! I fucking cared! | 我做好了我的工作 我他妈的在乎! |
[11:10] | Well, that just kind of made this whole year worth it. | 能看到这一出 这一年的辛苦也值了 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 同意 |
[11:15] | Today is a great day for democracy. | 今天是对民主主义意义重大的一天 |
[11:18] | It marks the beginning of a new chapter for America. | 标志着美国崭新未来的开启 |
[11:23] | You know, the vote we | 我们刚刚见证的投票 |
[11:24] | just witnessed sends one very clear message. | 清楚地传递了一个信息 |
[11:27] | Now is the time we put our divisions aside | 此刻起 我们要搁置争议 |
[11:30] | and we move this great nation forward. | 共创美国的美好明天 |
[11:33] | I just spoke to my good friend Senator Bill O’Brien | 我刚刚跟我的好朋友 比尔·奥布莱恩议员通过话 |
[11:37] | and I’m happy to say | 我很高兴地宣布 |
[11:39] | he’s fully endorsing my presidency, | 他会全力支持我 |
[11:43] | so I will be counting on his help… | 我会好好利用他的帮助… |
[11:46] | I need fruit. | 我想吃水果 |
[11:47] | as I guide America out of these turbulent times. | 我会带领美国走出这段混乱的时期 |
[11:53] | Here she is, baby Ellen. | 这就是她啦 我的宝宝 艾伦 |
[11:55] | Yeah, she seems really, really large for a baby. | 她看起来真的太大了 不像是个宝宝 |
[11:58] | I was a tall kid when I was three. | 我三岁的时候也是个大宝宝 |
[11:59] | In fact, people in the | 我们那的邻居 |
[12:00] | neighborhood thought something was wrong with me | 都以为我是不是有啥问题 |
[12:02] | cause I was the size of a five-year-old. | 因为我简直是个五岁孩子的个头 |
[12:03] | So what’s the reason now, then? | 所以你到底是哪出了问题呢? |
[12:04] | Morning, Madam President. I am back. | 早安 总统女士 我回来了 |
[12:07] | – Were you gone? – Nevada. Six days. | – 你之前不在这儿? – 我去了内华达六天 |
[12:10] | Yeah, it was a really, really amazing visit. | 那是段不错的旅程 |
[12:13] | This is Mee-Maw’s painting back | 这是我奶奶的画 |
[12:14] | here and I want to make sure to get this home. | 给我送回家去 |
[12:16] | Okay, that’s technically Catherine’s painting. | 好的 不过严格来讲 那是凯瑟琳的 |
[12:25] | – Hey. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 哈喽 |
[12:26] | Are you here selling a young adult fiction idea, too? | 你也是来推销青年小黄书点子的吗? |
[12:30] | Mine takes place in an alternate timeline | 我的讲的是在一个平行宇宙里 |
[12:32] | where overweight, alcoholic ex-chiefs of staff | 那里的肥胖酗酒前总统幕僚长 |
[12:35] | are considered a sexual prize. | 被人抢着上 |
[12:36] | Alternate timelines are a crutch | 平行宇宙无非是 |
[12:38] | for lazy sci-fi premises, e.G., “Star Trek” | 给敷衍的科幻提供个大背景 比如 《星际迷航》 |
[12:41] | with the exception of “Deep Space Nine.” | 除了《深空九号》 |
[12:44] | You should try your hand at romance novels. | 你该试试写浪漫小说 |
[12:46] | – I have. – Mmm. | – 我试过 – 哦 |
[12:47] | You hear Montez is looking | 你听说蒙特兹 |
[12:49] | to keep one senior White House staffer? | 想要留下一位高级白宫职员了吗? |
[12:50] | Probably just a rumor. Wouldn’t worry about it. | 大概就是个谣言吧 不在乎 |
[12:54] | As is customary, President-Elect Montez | 按照惯例 总统当选人蒙特兹女士 |
[12:57] | and her family will spend tonight at Blair House. | 和她的家人今晚将下榻布莱尔大厦 |
[13:00] | Tomorrow morning at 10:00 A.M., she will join President Meyer | 明早10点 她将在就职典礼前 |
[13:04] | for coffee in the Red Room | 与梅耶总统在红厅 |
[13:06] | before heading to the inauguration. | 喝咖啡 |
[13:08] | MSNBC has just learned that President-Elect Montez | MSNBC刚刚获知总统当选人蒙特兹女士 |
[13:11] | plans to nominate Wall Street banker Charlie Baird… | 计划提名华尔街银行家查理·拜尔德… |
[13:14] | That seems about right. | 果不其然 |
[13:15] | to be her secretary of the treasury. | 为财政部长 |
[13:16] | President Meyer dated the banker briefly late last year. | 梅耶总统去年年底和这位银行家短暂有染 |
[13:29] | hey, Richard. | 嘿 理查德 |
[13:31] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[13:33] | I’m just finishing packing up Congressman Ryan’s old office. | 我在打包收拾议员的旧办公室 |
[13:36] | I have to do it now because it’s the last night before… | 必须现在做 因为这是最后一晚… |
[13:39] | Yeah, I know what it’s the last night before of. | 对啊 我知道是什么的最后一晚 |
[13:42] | You know about Colt’s birthday dinner? | 你知道柯尔特的生日宴会吗 |
[13:45] | – It’s good, isn’t it? – It’s very, very, very relaxing. | – 这样很好 不是吗 -非常 非常 非常放松 |
[13:47] | I should have relied on you more, Richard. | 我应该更信赖你 理查德 |
[13:49] | I mean, really, seriously, you’re one of the good ones. | 我是说真的 你算是个好员工 |
[13:52] | thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢 总统女士 |
[13:53] | If I had had 100 Richards, | 如果我有100个理查德 |
[13:55] | who knows what I could have done? | 谁知道我能做成什么呢 |
[13:57] | Probably a lot. | 可能会很多 |
[13:58] | Or it could turn out like one of those “Twilight Zone” Scenarios | 也可能最后像《阴阳魔界》里的场景 |
[14:01] | where we all murder each other. | 大家彼此谋杀 |
[14:03] | I don’t even remember how to drive. | 我都不记得怎么开车了 |
[14:08] | – I need a wallet. – Probably. | – 我得买个钱包 – 大概吧 |
[14:10] | – And stamps. I’ve got to get stamps. – Yeah. | – 还有邮票 我要买点邮票 – 对 |
[14:13] | If I was a little girl and you said to me, | 如果我是个小女孩 然后你对我说 |
[14:15] | “What do you want to do?” | “你想做什么” |
[14:16] | I would have said, “Please, can I be president?” | 我可能会说”可以让我做总统吗” |
[14:19] | And then it turned out to be the 12 loneliest months of my life. | 结果这成了我生命中最寂寞的12个月 |
[14:23] | My auntie used to talk about loneliness like that. | 我姨妈以前经常这样谈起寂寞 |
[14:25] | – Okay, so, right, you know that. – Yeah, yeah. | – 好吧 – 对 |
[14:28] | We were pretty, pretty close, | 我们曾经非常 非常亲近 |
[14:30] | especially ’cause my mother was so much older. | 特别是因为我妈妈太老了 |
[14:33] | Old enough to be my grandmother, as a matter of fact. | 事实上 她老到足够当我祖母了 |
[14:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对 – 对 |
[14:37] | Maybe my auntie was actually my real mother | 也许我姨妈是我亲妈 |
[14:40] | and my mother was actually my grandmother. | 而我妈其实是我祖母 |
[14:44] | wow, that’s starting to make a whole lot of sense. | 哇 这样合理多了 |
[14:46] | Everybody knew about it but me, too. | 除了我 大家都知道 |
[14:48] | Are we praying, ma’am? | 这是要祈祷吗 女士 |
[14:50] | No, I’m just gonna lie down. | 不 我只是要躺下 |
[14:54] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:57] | I wish I had won. | 我赢了就好了 |
[15:00] | I wish everybody won. | 我希望大家都赢 |
[15:04] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[15:07] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[15:09] | Ma’am? Okay. | 女士? 好吧 |
[15:15] | Can you just stay? | 你能留下吗 |
[15:17] | Absolutely, ma’am. | 当然 女士 |
[15:27] | Special smoothie | 特别的果昔 |
[15:29] | for a special lady. | 给特别的你 |
[15:33] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | – 发生了什么 – 我不知道 |
[15:35] | Oh, my God, I hope I didn’t fuck Richard. | 天啊 我没操理查德吧 |
[15:39] | What? | 什么 |
[15:40] | – Okay, you need some help? – No. | – 需要帮忙吗 – 不 |
[15:42] | Okay, Mrs. Montez and her family, they’re on their way. | 蒙特兹太太和她的家人在路上了 |
[15:46] | You’re gonna greet them at the North Portico doorway. | 你要在北门廊门口迎接他们 |
[15:49] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:51] | Have you seen my film? The hard drive is missing. | 你见我的影片了吗 硬盘丢了 |
[15:53] | Honey, look at you. | 亲爱的 看看你 |
[15:56] | Yeah, I’ve been working with this new stylist | 是啊 我一直在为拯救农场做宣传 |
[15:58] | since I’ve been doing all this press for the rescue farm. | 所以请了个新的造型师 |
[16:00] | It’s my new look. | 这是我的新形象 |
[16:03] | Mom, you’re gonna do something with your hair, right? | 妈妈 你会打理你的头发的 对吧 |
[16:08] | Oh, God. Look at this. | 天啊 看看这个 |
[16:10] | Okay, you listen to me. Listen to me. | 好了 你听我说 听我说 |
[16:13] | They can take away your presidency, | 他们可以夺走你的总统之位 |
[16:15] | they can take away your power, they can take away your dignity, | 你的权力 你的尊严 |
[16:18] | but what is the one thing that they cannot take away from you? | 但有一样他们夺不走的是什么 |
[16:22] | – My beauty. – That’s right. Let’s go. | – 我的美 – 这就对了 我们走吧 |
[16:25] | Go back door! Back door! | 走后门 后门 |
[16:27] | Put it up! | 举起来 |
[16:29] | – That’s it. – You fouled me. | – 就这样 – 你犯规 |
[16:30] | Do you realize the whole goddamn Rayburn House Office Building | 你们知道整个该死的雷伯恩议会大厦 |
[16:34] | can hear you and your twink | 都能听到你和你的废柴军团 |
[16:35] | army in here cock scraping each other’s esophagi? | 在这儿互插食道吗 |
[16:38] | Yes, sir. Sorry, sir. We were roughhousing. | 好的 先生 抱歉 先生 我们是在打闹 |
[16:39] | Jesus, Will, are you looking at what I’m looking at here? | 天啊 威尔 你看到的也如我所见吗 |
[16:42] | Will, tell him the first rule of hiring male staff. | 威尔 告诉他招聘男性员工的第一条法则 |
[16:44] | They must be substantially less attractive than the congressman. | 他们魅力必须比议员少很多 |
[16:47] | And I almost hired an Iraqi war veteran. | 我差点雇了一个伊拉克老兵 |
[16:50] | Third degree burns on half of his face, | 半边脸三度烧伤 |
[16:51] | but the guy had personality, so… | 不过他性格好 所以… |
[16:53] | Will, tell him why I hired you instead. | 威尔 告诉他为什么我雇了你 |
[16:55] | Because I’m repulsive both in appearance and manner. | 因为我的外表和礼仪都招人烦 |
[16:57] | Now let me give you some advice | 在你像拉拉队长要堕的胎一样 |
[16:59] | before you’re yanked out | 被拽出去之前 |
[17:00] | of here like a cheerleader’s unwanted fetus. | 我来给你些建议 |
[17:02] | You say nothing and you do less. | 谨言慎行 |
[17:04] | And take off those fucking glasses. | 摘掉这个破眼睛 |
[17:06] | You look like Clark Kent if they | 你看起来像克里斯托弗·里夫[超人扮演者] |
[17:08] | dug up Christopher Reeve’s corpse to play the part. | 被挖出来的尸体扮演的克拉克·肯特[超人] |
[17:10] | And as for you ladies, this is DC, not Miami. | 至于你们 各位女士 这里是华盛顿 不是迈阿密 |
[17:15] | – Congratulations, Jonah. – Thanks, man. | – 恭喜 乔纳 – 谢了 |
[17:18] | Fuck that guy. | 操他大爷 |
[17:19] | Come on, let’s go. Game on. Here we go. | 来啊 游戏开始 我们继续 |
[17:21] | – All right, ready? – Alley-oop! | – 好吗 预备 – 空中传球 |
[17:23] | My fucking nuts! | 我的蛋 |
[17:25] | shit, Colt. | 擦 柯尔特 |
[17:27] | Call a doctor and call my mom. | 叫个医生 打给我妈 |
[17:31] | Hey, have you ever used that Truman bowling alley? | 嘿 你用过那个杜鲁门保龄球馆吗 |
[17:34] | No, no, of course not. I worked here. | 不 当然没有 我在这工作 |
[17:36] | I didn’t go to the White House for a fourth grade birthday party. | 我来白宫又不是为了庆祝四年级生日派对 |
[17:40] | Jesus. I’m sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry. That’s | 抱歉 那是 |
[17:43] | – Amy, hi. – Hey, Candi. | – 艾米 嗨 – 嗨 凯蒂 |
[17:45] | Congratulations. Montez’s new chief of staff. | 恭喜 蒙特兹的新幕僚长 |
[17:48] | – Ben here is just showing me around. – I am. | – 本只是带我转转 – 是的 |
[17:50] | You’ve interviewed here so many times, | 你来这里面试了太多次 |
[17:51] | I’d think that you’d know | 我还以为你早对这里 |
[17:52] | the place like the back of your hand by now. | 了如指掌了呢 |
[17:54] | – Kent Davison. – Mike McLintock. | – 肯特·戴维森 – 迈克·麦克林托克 |
[17:57] | Any luck with the new job search? | 新工作找得怎么样了 |
[17:59] | Oh, it’s all right. I’m back at the “Post,” So we’re good. Yeah. | 没关系 我回到了《每日邮报》工作 所以我们还行 |
[18:02] | This is Debralee, our surrogate. | 这位是黛博拉莉 我们的代孕妈妈 |
[18:03] | – Hi. – The twins are in there. | – 你好 – 双胞胎在肚子里 |
[18:05] | – In there. – In here. | – 肚子里 – 是的 |
[18:06] | And this is Ellen, | 这位是艾伦 |
[18:09] | our new big girl. She’s three. | 我的新女儿 她3岁了 |
[18:11] | Mike, she has the head circumference of a six-year-old. | 麦克 她的头围看上去已经六岁了 |
[18:14] | I’m six. | 我六岁 |
[18:16] | What did she say? | 她说什么? |
[18:18] | Here’s an interesting fact. | 很有趣的事 |
[18:19] | Would you believe that it was called the Red Room | 你知道这间屋在被涂红之前 |
[18:22] | before it was actually painted red? | 就被称作红屋了么? |
[18:24] | I heard that. | 我听说了 |
[18:26] | What’d it cost to paint this thing back then? | 那时候刷这个屋要多少钱 |
[18:29] | – $12. – Yeah, $12. I was thinking right around 15. | – 12美元 – 12美元 我还以为15美元呢 |
[18:34] | I think it was a slave state, so it might have been free. | 当时还是奴隶制 所以可能不要钱 |
[18:39] | Oh, I’m just wondering… boys. | 我刚在想… 孩子们 |
[18:42] | – Boys. They’re fine. – Hell, when my boys were that age, | – 孩子们 不要管他们 – 我儿子们像他们这么大的时候 |
[18:46] | they’d have just torn this place apart. | 能把这拆了 |
[18:48] | I have three boys. My entire house smells like an armpit. | 我有三个儿子 我家闻上去就像是腋窝的味道 |
[18:51] | Ooh, hate to hear that. See, glad I have girls. | 真好我家是女儿 |
[18:54] | Girls will cost you later. | 女孩们后来会让你更费心 |
[18:56] | Mm, girls are the worst. | 女孩最不好了 |
[19:02] | Well, I also heard that it might go down into the teens tonight. | 我听说今晚气温要降到20度以下呢[-6.7摄氏度] |
[19:05] | Hey, I better get out my fur for the ball tonight, right? | 为了舞会我得把皮草准备好吧 |
[19:09] | Yes, you should. | 对啊 |
[19:10] | Well, give me the heat any day. | 我恨不得每天都热 |
[19:13] | But then again, I grew up in Mexico. | 不过再说了 我是墨西哥长大的 |
[19:14] | Well, sure, yeah, we know that. | 当然 我们知道 |
[19:16] | His family is from Jalisco. | 他家是哈利斯科州的 |
[19:17] | Es muy caliente there. | 那热死了[西语] |
[19:20] | And where exactly in Ohio are you from, Laura? | 劳拉 你又是来自俄亥俄州哪里的呢?[揭劳拉实为美国乡下人] |
[19:24] | Um, well, I grew up | 我家 |
[19:27] | right outside of Cleveland, but after, you know, | 正好在克利夫兰旁边 但是 |
[19:31] | 15 years, I feel like I am 100% New Mexican. | 15年过去了 我觉得自己就是个土生土长的新墨西哥人 |
[19:35] | New Mexican, but not Mexican? | 新墨西哥 而不是墨西哥? |
[19:41] | Of all the White House traditions, | 在所有白宫的传统中 |
[19:43] | this one is probably my favorite. | 这一个应该是我最喜欢的 |
[19:46] | – Is it? Oh. – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[19:59] | Damn it. I just had it. | 该死 刚才还有啊 |
[20:02] | I have this thing every day and now I can’t find it. | 我每天都带着 但是现在我找不到了 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:07] | An estimated one million people are anxiously awaiting | 约100万人正在焦急的等待 |
[20:10] | the arrival of President-Elect Laura Montez. | 新任总统劳拉·蒙特兹的到来 |
[20:13] | Montez! Montez! Montez! | 蒙特兹!蒙特兹!蒙特兹! |
[20:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[20:20] | the President of the United States, Selina Meyer. | 美国总统赛琳娜·梅耶 |
[20:28] | President Meyer has taken the stage. | 已经下了楼梯 |
[20:30] | And she’s greeting a very attractive stranger. | 她在与一位十分迷人的不明女子打招呼 |
[20:33] | That is first daughter Catherine Meyer. | 那是她的女儿凯瑟琳·梅耶 |
[20:36] | Oh, wow. Too bad. | 可惜 |
[20:38] | The handoff of power has begun. | 权力交接仪式正式开始 |
[20:40] | President-Elect Montez will be sworn in | 当选总统蒙特兹将进行宣誓 |
[20:42] | and address the nation as president for the first time. | 并首次以总统的身份进行全国性发言 |
[20:46] | Why’d you do it, Andrew? | 为什么 安德鲁? |
[20:48] | I offered you secretary of state. | 我许诺了你国务卿啊 |
[20:50] | You offered it to everybody in town. | 你给每个人都许诺了 |
[20:53] | Your head is so far up Montez’s ass. | 你的头塞在蒙特兹屁股里那么深 |
[20:55] | Next time it’s Alejandro’s birthday, | 下一次亚力山卓过生日 |
[20:56] | he’s gonna come all over your face. | 他就能直接射你一脸了 |
[21:01] | That’s the truth. | 是真的 |
[21:03] | President Meyer taking a | 梅耶总统 |
[21:04] | moment to catch up with her vice president | 正在和她的副总统 同时也是 |
[21:06] | and longtime political ally Andrew Doyle. | 一直以来的政治盟友安德鲁·道尔谈话 |
[21:09] | Those two have a very special relationship. | 他们两的关系非常特别 |
[21:12] | I, Laura Priscilla Montez, do solemnly swear… | 我 劳拉·普莉希拉·蒙特兹 庄严地宣誓… |
[21:16] | I, Laura Priscilla Montez, do solemnly swear… | 我 劳拉·普莉希拉·蒙特兹 庄严地宣誓… |
[21:20] | …that I will faithfully execute the office | …我将忠诚有效地行使 |
[21:22] | of President of the United States… | 美国总统职权… |
[21:25] | …that I will faithfully execute the office | …我将忠诚有效地行使 |
[21:27] | of President of the United States… | 美国总统职权… |
[21:29] | …and will to the best of my ability… | …尽最大努力 |
[21:31] | …and will to the best of my ability… | …尽最大努力 |
[21:33] | …preserve, protect, | …保障 保护 |
[21:34] | and defend the Constitution of the United States. | 保卫美国宪法 |
[21:38] | …preserve, protect, | …保障 保护 |
[21:39] | and defend the Constitution of the United States. | 保卫美国宪法 |
[21:42] | So help me God. | 上帝为证 |
[21:43] | So help me God. | 上帝为证 |
[21:44] | Congratulations, Madam President. | 祝贺你 总统女士 |
[21:51] | Gracias. | 谢谢[西语] |
[21:53] | My fellow citizens, | 亲爱的民众们 |
[21:55] | this is the dawn of a new era. | 这是一个新时代的开启 |
[21:58] | Una epoca nueva. | 一个新时代[西语] |
[22:03] | We are interrupting President Montez’s speech | 我们中断蒙特兹的演讲 |
[22:05] | to bring you breaking news. | 为您播报突发新闻 |
[22:06] | On the left side of your screen, | 在您的屏幕左侧 |
[22:08] | you’re seeing live footage from Andrews Air Force Base. | 是安德鲁空军基地的实时画面 |
[22:11] | We have just learned that mere minutes into her presidency, | 我们刚刚得知在蒙特兹总统上任后仅数分钟 |
[22:14] | President Montez has brokered a deal | 她就和中国政府 |
[22:16] | with the Chinese government to free Tibet. | 就解放西藏问题上达成了协议 |
[22:20] | And on board that plane are the so-called baby lamas, | 乘坐飞机的是小喇嘛 |
[22:22] | Tibetan spiritual leaders who have been freed | 被中国政府关押几十年的 |
[22:24] | from decades of Chinese captivity | 藏族领袖终于被释放 |
[22:27] | as part of this historic agreement. | 这也是这份历史性合约中的一部分条款 |
[22:29] | This will no doubt put | 这无疑将给蒙特兹总统 |
[22:30] | President Montez in line for the Nobel Prize. | 获得诺贝尔奖和平奖的机会 |
[22:32] | …all of our problems. We must put our faith… | …我们所有的问题 我们要相信… |
[22:36] | You’re not gonna believe this, but she just freed the lamas. | 你可能不相信 但是她刚刚让喇嘛自由了 |
[22:41] | What? | 什么? |
[22:41] | She brokered with the Chinese to free Tibet. | 她跟中国谈成了 解放西藏 |
[22:43] | Thank you. May God bless you | 谢谢 上帝保佑你们 |
[22:45] | and may God bless America. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[22:53] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[22:55] | Oh, Senator James. | 詹姆斯议员 |
[22:58] | An historic day for womankind. | 对于女性来说历史性的一天 |
[23:00] | What’d you think of the speech? | 你觉得演讲如何? |
[23:02] | I had no idea her tits were that big. | 我不知道她的胸部那么大 |
[23:06] | So what’s next for you? | 所以你接下来什么打算? |
[23:07] | Well, I’ve always dreamed of living in a small town, | 我一直希望可以生活在一个小城镇 |
[23:10] | having a little place on Main Street, | 在大街上有一处小地方 |
[23:12] | hanging a shingle out front, | 在外面立一个小牌子 |
[23:13] | and running my own little multibillion-dollar hedge fund. | 经营一个属于自己的数百万的对冲基金 |
[23:16] | You know, back to basics. | 你懂 重回基础 |
[23:18] | Okay. All right. Well, I’ll see you around. | 好的 再见了 |
[23:22] | – See you around. – See you around. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[23:24] | – Madam President. – What? | – 总统女士 – 什么? |
[23:27] | Nice shoes. | 鞋不错 |
[23:28] | Oh, come on, man. | 拜托 |
[23:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:36] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[23:39] | – Where’s Sue? – I don’t know. | – 苏在哪? – 不知道 |
[23:44] | Well, I’m not good with good-byes. | 我不擅长告别 |
[23:48] | Or winning presidential elections. | 也不擅长赢取竞选 |
[23:50] | Well, that’s not true. | 才不是 |
[23:51] | – Yeah, it is. – Okay. | – 是的 – 好的 |
[23:55] | Um… | 嗯… |
[23:59] | I don’t know what to say. | 我无语了 |
[24:00] | Was I supposed to write something, ma’am? | 我该写点什么吗 女士? |
[24:02] | Nobody told me. | 没人告诉我啊 |
[24:04] | I thought he was getting a baby. | 我以为他要领养个婴儿 |
[24:05] | Yeah, that’s not a baby. | 那可不是婴儿 |
[24:07] | Uh, well, we gave America everything we had. | 我们给美国贡献了一切 |
[24:11] | Yeah, sure did. | 是啊 |
[24:13] | Inspiring words, ma’am. Godspeed. | 激励人心 女士 一路顺风 |
[24:16] | Thank you, all of you. | 谢谢 所有人 |
[24:21] | It’s… | 这… |
[24:24] | All right, let’s go, girls. | 好了 姑娘们 走了 |
[24:25] | – Get on the thing. – Good-bye, ma’am. | – 上去吧 – 再见 女士 |
[24:27] | – Ma’am. – Bye. | – 女士 – 再见 |
[24:41] | Ma’am! | 女士! |
[24:42] | Ma’am, I just want to thank you | 女士 我只想谢谢你 |
[24:44] | – for everything you did – Amy, just come with us. | – 你所做的一切 – 艾米 跟我们一起走 |
[24:46] | – No. – No, no, you should just come. | – 不 – 不 你来吧 |
[24:48] | Okay, but I don’t even have my… | 好吧 但我东西还没… |
[24:56] | Where are they going? | 他们去哪? |
[25:08] | Gosh, from a distance, it looks really beautiful. | 天呐 从远处看 还真的是漂亮 |
[25:12] | Yeah, from a distance. | 对 从远处看 |
[25:16] | Can I borrow somebody’s phone? I have to check on Buddy. | 谁的手机能借我用一下? 我需要联系一下巴迪 |
[25:19] | – Oh, did you get a dog? – Buddy’s my… | – 你养狗了? – 巴迪是… |
[25:21] | Ooh, what was that? | 怎么了? |
[25:23] | – Okay. – What the fuck is that? | – 好吧 – 什么鬼东西? |
[25:24] | Small problem with one of the engines, Madam President. | 一个引擎出了点小问题 总统女士 |
[25:26] | – We’re gonna have to take her back down. – Oh, Lord. | – 我们要返航了 – 天呐 |
[25:31] | Hell of a time to run out of gas. | 真是个没油的好时机 |
[25:34] | If you could just step away from the aircraft for a bit, | 如果你走得离飞机远一点 |
[25:36] | we’ll call you a motorcade. | 我们可以给你安排车队 |
[25:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[25:40] | – What am I walking on? – Grass, ma’am. | – 我踩在什么东西上? – 草 女士 |
[25:45] | – Mom. – What? | – 妈 – 怎么了? |
[25:46] | Are you sure you don’t know where the hard drive of my film is? | 你确定你不知道我电影的硬盘在哪里吗? |
[25:49] | – No. – No. | – 不知道 – 不知道 |
[25:54] | What is that sound? | 什么声音? |
[25:55] | The parade, ma’am. | 游行 女士 |
[25:58] | I think I can walk back from here. | 我可以从这里走回去 |
[26:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:38] | Here you go. | 这里 |
[26:48] | Maybe it’ll ruin her parade. | 说不定这可以毁了她的游行 |
[26:51] | That’s it from the National Mall. Back to you, Wolf. | 以上来自于国家广场 转接给你沃夫 |
[26:54] | And clear. | 直播结束 |
[26:56] | – Nice work, Egan. – Thank you. | – 干的漂亮 伊根 – 谢谢 |
[26:58] | – I may have a full-time gig for you. – Really? | – 我有一个全职工作给你 – 真的? |
[27:01] | We’ve got an opening for someone | 我们有一个 |
[27:02] | to cover the state department on the overnight. | 夜间报道国务院的机会 |
[27:06] | – Really? – Easy, Cronkite. | – 真的? – 别小题大做 克朗凯特[美越战时期著名记者] |
[27:07] | – Just think of it as morning somewhere. Carrie? – Yes? | – 你的黑夜换个地方就是白天了嘛 凯瑞? – 怎么了? |
[27:10] | Could you give me tomorrow’s research, please? | 能把明天的背景调查给我吗? |
[27:14] | So, what do you say? | 所以 你怎么想 |
[27:15] | I just got an offer from CBS News. | 我刚刚收到CBS的工作 |
[27:18] | So, Greg, I will say this– | 格雷格 我想说… |
[27:21] | Egan out. | 伊根退场 |
[27:24] | Yeah, I just got your email. | 我收到你的邮件了 |
[27:25] | I just want to make sure the job is with CBS, right? | 我只是想确认那个工作是CBS的吧? |
[27:28] | That’s Columbia Broadcasting? | 哥伦比亚广播电台? |
[27:30] | Yeah, there’s just some minor swelling, Mr. Ryan, | 只是一些局部的小肿胀 瑞安先生 |
[27:33] | but nothing a little ice won’t fix. | 一点冰敷就可以了 |
[27:34] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[27:35] | Hoo. I have tickets to the inaugural ball tonight. | 我有明晚就职舞会的门票 |
[27:40] | Yeah. I’m a congressman. | 我是议员 |
[27:43] | The second ticket is unclaimed if you’re available. | 第二张票还没人 如果你想去的话 |
[27:46] | I’m married. I have the ring hiding under the gloves. | 我结婚了 我的戒指在手套下面 |
[27:49] | No, I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[27:51] | Anyway, there is no easy way to say this, | 我也只能直说了 |
[27:53] | but you have a lump on your left testicle. | 你左边的蛋蛋上有一个肿块 |
[27:56] | I just want to biopsy it and we can take it from there. | 我要做一个活体切片检查 然后我们可以取出来 |
[27:59] | Take what from where? | 取什么从哪取? |
[28:00] | Early detection would have prevented this. | 早期的监测可以预防 |
[28:02] | We really encourage regular self-exams. | 我们非常鼓励定期的自我检查 |
[28:05] | Yeah, I know. | 懂了 |
[28:08] | Oh, they’re waiting for you in the Roosevelt Room, ma’am. | 他们在罗斯福厅等你 |
[28:10] | – Thank you, Sue. – Of course. | – 谢谢 苏 – 不用 |
[28:12] | Selina, good news. We found the missing Nevada ballots. | 塞琳娜 好消息 我们找到了内华达丢失的选票 |
[28:15] | You won. | 你赢了 |