时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Well, this last year has been fun. | 去年一年真的有趣 |
[00:11] | You know, really fun. | 你懂的 真的很有趣 |
[00:13] | I mean, I’m not gonna lie. | 我的意思是 我不说谎 |
[00:15] | You know, to have gotten so close to the presidency | 你懂的 离总统之位一步之遥 |
[00:18] | and then have the American people | 然后被美国人民 |
[00:20] | and Congress reject me was, um… | 和国会罚下 |
[00:26] | was devastating. | 是很绝望 |
[00:29] | But, um… | 但是… |
[00:30] | I did reacquaint myself with an old friend of mine | 我却得以重新认识了我的老朋友 |
[00:35] | by the name of Selina Meyer. | 她叫赛琳娜·梅耶 |
[00:38] | And I like her. | 而我 喜欢她 |
[00:40] | That’s fantastic. | 真美妙 |
[00:42] | If you’re just joining us, | 如果你刚转台看到我们 |
[00:43] | former president and my old boss Selina Meyer | 前总统兼我的前任老板 赛琳娜·梅耶 |
[00:47] | is with us live for her first public appearance | 和我们一起直播访谈 这是在那次在众议院历史性的投票 |
[00:50] | since the historic vote | 一年以后 |
[00:51] | in the House of Representatives one year ago today. | 她首次在公众场合亮相 |
[00:53] | Madam President, why now? | 总统女士 为什么选择现在? |
[00:55] | Well, Dan, I realized that I have more of myself to give. | 丹 我意识到我还有更多可以奉献 |
[00:59] | This is a big day, people. | 今天是个大日子 人民们 |
[01:00] | Campaign starts right now, | 选举现在开始 |
[01:02] | because we are going to make Buddy Calhoun | 我们要让鲍迪·卡尔霍恩成为 |
[01:04] | the next governor of this dried coyote turd of a state. | 充满干狼粪的破州的下一任州长 |
[01:06] | My campaign manager and fiance, Amy Brookheimer. | 这位是我的竞选经理以及未婚妻艾米·布鲁克海默 |
[01:09] | Just say “Campaign manager.” | 直接说”竞选经理”就行 |
[01:11] | I love that enthusiasm. | 我喜欢这样的热情 |
[01:12] | Reminder… Nevada is the Sagebrush State… | 提醒一下 内达华州是艾草州 |
[01:14] | Yeah, so saddle up those emphysema tanks, | 是的 所以赶紧备好你们的小残体 |
[01:16] | you inbred cousin-fuckers, | 你们这些喜欢近亲交配的王八蛋 |
[01:17] | ’cause we are going to drag this state into the 20th century. | 因为我们要把这个州拖进20世纪了 |
[01:19] | That’s right, I said 20th. | 没错 我说的20世纪 |
[01:22] | Tracy, how are we doing on yard signs? | 崔西 院子里的竞选标志弄得怎么样了? |
[01:24] | Writing a memoir, I feel, | 写回忆录 |
[01:26] | is a debt that a president owes to history. | 我觉得 这是总统欠历史的 |
[01:28] | – Amen. – Shh. | – 阿门 – 嘘 |
[01:30] | And I’m doing my best | 我尽我最大的力 |
[01:32] | to help the scholars of the future | 帮助未来的学者们 |
[01:34] | reckon with the Meyer years… | 适应几年的梅耶年… |
[01:37] | Year. | 一年 |
[01:38] | …um, um, | 呃 |
[01:40] | in America’s great tapestry of history. | 在伟大的挂毯般的美国历史上 |
[01:45] | Now, your predecessor, | 现在 你的前辈 |
[01:46] | – President Stuart Hughes… – Mm-hmm. | – 斯图尔特·休斯总统… – 嗯 |
[01:48] | …his memoir has reportedly fetched | …据报道他的回忆录 |
[01:50] | an advance of $20 million, while yours… | 已经取得了2000万美元的利润 然而你的… |
[01:53] | Yeah, I’m really much more focused | 是的 我更专注于 |
[01:55] | on the tapestry itself… | 如挂毯般的历史本身… |
[01:57] | the weave, the thread count, | 它的纺织 线程数 |
[02:00] | the old lady at the loom… | 织布机旁的老女人… |
[02:02] | We’re looking for a few small tweaks | 在和独立承包人有关的联邦税收法律方面 |
[02:03] | in federal tax law concerning independent contractors, | 我们还在进行一些微调 |
[02:06] | which brings us to our very own mover and shaker, | 所以有请我们位高权重的 |
[02:08] | Beltway Ben. | 贝尔特威·本 |
[02:10] | Thanks, Aiden. | 谢谢你 艾登 |
[02:11] | What we need to do… | 我们要做的是… |
[02:14] | Uh, I don’t have a slide show thingy. | 我并没有幻灯片之类的东西 |
[02:17] | – Sorry. – It’s called a deck. | – 抱歉 – 那个叫作提案板 |
[02:20] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[02:21] | So, what we need to do | 所以 我们要做的是 |
[02:23] | is to get this on to the desk of Congressman Jarvis. | 争取把个提交到贾维斯议员的桌上 |
[02:26] | Without him, we don’t have a Chinaman’s chance. | 没有他 我们和中国佬一样没一丁点儿机会 |
[02:28] | – I’m sorry, Ben. – Yes? | – 抱歉打断一下 本 – 怎么了? |
[02:30] | Here at Uber and in the rest of the world | 在优步 和全世界 |
[02:32] | the word “Chinaman” Is considered | “中国佬”这个词 |
[02:34] | inappropriate. | 都有点歧视的意味 |
[02:35] | No, no, no. It’s okay. | 不不不 没关系的 |
[02:36] | My wife is Oriental. | 我老婆就是东方人 |
[02:38] | All of them have been. | 她们全都黄种人 |
[02:40] | I kind of got yellow “Fev-ah.” | 我好像有点”黄种人热” |
[02:44] | – Now, you’ve recently drawn some criticism… – Mm-hmm. | – 你最近饱受争议… – 呃… |
[02:47] | …over an 11th-hour pardon | 因为在最后一刻赦免了 |
[02:49] | of billionaire, private prison magnate Sherman Tanz, | 一个亿万富翁也是私人监狱的大佬舍曼·泰兹 |
[02:53] | who’s under indictment of tax evasion and bribery charges. | 他正面临着逃税和行贿的指控 |
[02:55] | I have pardoned hundreds of nonviolent drug offenders, | 我赦免过上百个非暴力毒品罪犯 |
[02:59] | many of them adults, who never learned to read, | 他们中许多都是成年人 从来没上过学 |
[03:02] | which is a tragedy. | 而这真是个悲剧 |
[03:03] | But Sherman Tanz… | 但是舍曼·泰兹… |
[03:05] | And that is why I’m taking this opportunity | 这也是为什么我利用这次机会 |
[03:06] | to announce my charitable organization, | 宣布我设立的慈善机构 |
[03:09] | the Meyer Fund for Adult Literacy. | 梅耶基金 专门资助成人教育 |
[03:13] | Certainly a worthwhile cause, | 这的确是个壮举 |
[03:14] | but if we could bring it back to Sherman Tanz– | 但是我们能说回舍曼·泰兹… |
[03:15] | And AIDS. | 还有艾滋病 |
[03:18] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:19] | – AIDS? – Yes, AIDS. | – 艾滋? – 是的 艾滋 |
[03:21] | AIDS is a big part of the tapestry. | 艾滋病也是我们辉煌挂毯上很重要的一部分 |
[03:25] | Explain. Connect the dots for me. | 烦请您解释一下 帮我把您的观点关联起来 |
[03:26] | My fellow representatives, | 我亲爱的代表们 |
[03:28] | my conscience demands that I speak out against HR723, | 我的良知驱使我发声反对HR723 |
[03:31] | the so-called “Healthy School Lunch Act.” | 那个所谓的”校园健康午餐行动” |
[03:34] | Dessert is an apple. | 甜点就是个苹果 |
[03:36] | I mean, it’s no wonder kids are shooting up schools | 我是说 吃着这样的午餐 |
[03:38] | with lunches like these. | 难怪孩子们在校园里到处开枪 |
[03:40] | When I was a kid, I ate sloppy joes, | 我还是个孩子的时候 我吃的事牛肉酱面包 |
[03:42] | pizza on a bagel. | 百吉饼叠加披萨 |
[03:44] | The only green bean I ate was a green jelly bean | 我唯一吃的绿色豆子是绿色软糖 |
[03:47] | and I grew up to be so tall, | 所以我长到这么高 |
[03:49] | my stupid mom had to get a different car. | 我愚蠢的老妈不得不为我换一辆大车 |
[03:52] | I will fight against green beans | 我誓死反对绿豆子 |
[03:54] | 美国众议院议员 乔纳·瑞安 新罕布夏州 | |
[03:54] | the same way that I fought against my deadly disease | 就像我誓死与我患上的致命顽疾 |
[03:57] | called cancer. | 癌症 斗争一样 |
[04:01] | For the children. | 为了孩子们 |
[04:02] | Yeah, well, I think sometimes people forget | 我觉得人们常常会忘记 |
[04:05] | that I was the first female president. | 我才是第一任女总统 |
[04:07] | – Before Montez. – Oh, that’s right. | – 在蒙特兹之前 – 这倒没错 |
[04:10] | Well, speaking of President Laura Montez, | 说到劳拉·蒙特兹总统 |
[04:13] | she won the Nobel Peace | 她得了诺贝尔和平奖 |
[04:14] | Prize for her work in Tibet. Unprecedented. | 嘉奖她在西藏的工作 空前绝后 |
[04:17] | – What did you think of her speech? – Ugh. | – 你怎么看她的演讲? – 呃 |
[04:19] | I didn’t really get a chance to see it because I was… | 我那时还没机会去看因为我… |
[04:21] | I was out of the country. | 我当时不在国内 |
[04:24] | This is really great. | 这可真是太棒了 |
[04:25] | 麦克林托克宅邸 上午九时零二分 | |
[04:27] | – No! | – 不 |
[04:34] | – Before I let you go… – Uh-huh. | – 在我让你走之前… – 嗯哼 |
[04:37] | I’ve got to ask what we’re all thinking… | 我必须得问你我们都想知道的事… |
[04:38] | – The White House. – Mm. | – 白宫 – 嗯 |
[04:40] | So, you’re definitely not gonna run again in three years? | 所以在接下来的三年内 你确定自己不会再竞选总统了吗? |
[04:42] | I have no plans to run | 我没有竞选的打算 |
[04:44] | at this time. | 暂时 |
[04:46] | I’m also very busy with adult literacy. | 我正致力于成人教育的事业 |
[04:49] | – And AIDS? – And AIDS, yes. | – 还有艾滋? – 是的 还有艾滋 |
[04:51] | – We must never forget AIDS. – Certainly not. | – 可绝对不能忘了艾滋 – 绝对不能 |
[04:53] | A very special thank you to our very special guest, | 非常感谢我们的特别来宾 |
[04:55] | President Selina Meyer. | 赛琳娜·梅耶总统 |
[04:57] | He’s a great guy. | 他人不错哟 |
[04:59] | Back to you, Jane. | 转回到你 简 |
[05:00] | Thanks, Danny. | 谢谢你 丹尼 |
[05:02] | Danny Egan has been filling in | 丹尼·伊艮是我本周的 |
[05:03] | as my cohost this week, | 搭档主持 |
[05:05] | and we think that he is doing a terrific job. | 我们都认为他主持的相当不错 |
[05:08] | We’ll be right back with more “CBS This Morning.” | 《今晨CBS》 很快回来 |
[05:12] | – And we’re clear. – Okay, well, we got that done. | – 好的 结束 – 好了 我们搞定了 |
[05:14] | – Madam President, it’s so good to see you. – Jane! | – 总统女士 很高兴见到您 – 简! |
[05:17] | – Oh, for goodness sakes. – You let your hair grow. | – 我的老天 – 你把头发留长了 |
[05:20] | – Yeah. – We should have lunch now that you’re back. | – 是的 – 既然你回来了我们真该约个午饭 |
[05:22] | – Good, good. Wonderful, wonderful. – Thanks. Ciao. | – 好的 好的 非常好 – 谢谢 再见 |
[05:25] | – What is she like? – Oh, I love her. | – 她人怎么样? – 我爱死她了 |
[05:26] | ‘Cause I’ve heard she’s a complete gash and a half. | 我听说她可是个刺头儿啊 |
[05:29] | – Yeah, she really is. Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是的 她确实是 – 是的 |
[05:30] | Hey, thank you so much for doing this. | 非常感谢你接受采访 |
[05:32] | I am so glad to hear that you’re feeling better. | 很高兴知道你回归正轨了 |
[05:34] | Oh, come on, come on. Everything’s… yes. | 哎呀 一切都…是的 |
[05:36] | – Gary. – Dan. | – 盖里 – 丹 |
[05:38] | So, how did I do? Somebody tell how I did. | 我怎么样? 快来个人告诉告诉我 |
[05:40] | – Oh, my God, you were fantastic. – Literally, anyone. | – 我的天呐 你真是完美 – 真的 来个人啊 |
[05:42] | – You were great, ma’am. – Thank you, Richard. | – 您太棒了 夫人 – 谢谢你 理查德 |
[05:45] | – Oh, absolutely. – Thank you. | – 不客气 – 谢谢 |
[05:46] | I need my coat and I need my purse. | 我需要我的外套 和我的包 |
[05:50] | Can you believe this? | 你相信吗? |
[05:51] | On the anni-fucking-versary of the historic House vote. | 特么的在那场狗屁投票的纪念日 |
[05:54] | I feel like we’re celebrating my frat house gang rape. | 我感觉我们像在庆祝我被兄弟会轮奸一周年 |
[05:58] | – Except I didn’t even get a candlelight vigil. – I love candles. | – 就差个烛光守夜了 – 我喜欢烛光 |
[06:01] | Hey, Richard, what else do we have lined up for me? | 理查德 还有什么事等着我做的? |
[06:03] | You’ve got interviews the rest of the day, ma’am. | 女士您接下来有个采访 |
[06:05] | Yeah, but you got to call Wilner at the “Times.” | 好的 但是你得打电话给《时代》的威尔纳 |
[06:06] | “Indianapolis Times,” Got it. | 《印第安波利斯时代》 明白 |
[06:08] | And “Time Magazine,” Let’s get in touch with them | 然后是《时代》杂志 我们得联系他们 |
[06:10] | because the world really needs to know– | 因为这个世界需要了解… |
[06:12] | – About the gang bang thing? – Oh. | – 轮奸的事儿? – 噢 |
[06:14] | Well, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[06:15] | – Oh. Hey. – Hey, hey. | – 噢 嗨 – 嗨 |
[06:18] | – So? – Sublime. | – 怎么样? – 出类拔萃 |
[06:20] | – Yeah? – Lee, just sublime. | – 是吗? – 李 真是出类拔萃 |
[06:22] | So, you don’t think I came off too… | 所以 你没觉得我太… |
[06:24] | Insane? Not at all. | 抓狂? 完全没有 |
[06:25] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 真的 |
[06:26] | Oh, good. What about when he threw | 太好了 当他问我 |
[06:28] | the Hughes question at me about the advance? | 关于休斯的问题的时候呢? |
[06:30] | – I mean… – I didn’t actually watch the interview, | – 我是说… – 我没大仔细看采访 |
[06:32] | but everybody’s talking about how gorgeous you looked. | 但是每个人都在说你是多么的光彩照人 |
[06:34] | – Oh, good. – Yeah. | – 挺好 – 是的 |
[06:36] | You wanna try that new place I was telling you about? | 你想试试我说的新餐厅吗? |
[06:38] | I gotta bolt, but I will catch up with you all later, though. | 我得先走了 不过我之后再联系你 |
[06:40] | So… wait a minute. You’re not coming back to the office? | 所以… 等等 你不回办公室? |
[06:42] | No, I got an unofficial lunch | 不了 我午饭约了人 |
[06:44] | with a potential big foreign donor for the Meyer Fund. | 一个外国捐助者 有可能投资梅耶基金 |
[06:48] | That could get us into trouble down the line. | 这事可能会给我们惹上麻烦 |
[06:50] | Senor Ocampo is having trouble nudging his visas through, | 奥康普先生在过关的时候遇到了点麻烦 |
[06:52] | so I called our friends over at the State Department. | 所以我联系了一个我们在国务院的朋友 |
[06:54] | That definitely will. | 确实惹到麻烦了 |
[06:55] | I look forward seeing you in your entirety a little later. | 期待跟你等等再见哟 |
[06:59] | – Oh, my God. – Nice. Okay. Bye. | – 我的天 – 好 再见 |
[07:02] | – Adios. – Okay. Not a word. | – 再见 – 好了 一个词都别说 |
[07:05] | Seriously, not a word, all right? | 我认真的 闭嘴 懂? |
[07:07] | Ma’am, they’re saying it’s gonna take an hour longer | 女士 他们说因为交通堵塞 |
[07:09] | to get to the offices because of traffic. | 开到办公室那边会晚一个小时 |
[07:11] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[07:12] | President Montez is in town addressing the UN. | 蒙特兹总统进城在联合国发表演讲了 |
[07:14] | It’s gonna be pretty exciting. | 这会很振奋人心的 |
[07:15] | 众议院休息室 上午十一时三十三分 | |
[07:16] | A minute of your time, Congressman Powder? | 打扰你一分钟可以吗 涂脂抹粉议员? |
[07:18] | – Absolutely, Roger. – What? | – 没问题 罗杰 – 什么? |
[07:20] | Congressman Minority House Leader Furlong. | 众议院少数党领袖 弗朗议员 |
[07:24] | Do you know what the chief agricultural product | 你知道在我们选区俄亥俄州的 |
[07:25] | of my district in Ohio is? | 主要农产品是什么吗? |
[07:27] | I’ll give you a hint– looks like Will’s wife’s clit. | 我给你个提示 看上去像威尔的妻子的阴蒂 |
[07:30] | – Mangos? – No. Tell him, Will. | – 芒果? – 不 告诉他 Will |
[07:33] | – Green beans. – That’s why I spent two months jamming them | – 绿豆 – 这就是为什么我花了两个月把它们 |
[07:36] | into that school lunch bill like what, Will? | 挤进学校午餐费里面 威尔 就像什么一样? |
[07:38] | Like me jamming anonymous trucker cock in my mouth | 就像我在一个臭名昭著的厕所里 |
[07:41] | at a public restroom well known for that purpose. | 把某个卡车司机的大屌挤进我嘴里 |
[07:43] | I don’t know if you can hear me | 我不知道在你肿瘤转移的巨响中 |
[07:44] | over the sound of your ball tumors metastasizing, | 能不能听见我在说什么 |
[07:47] | but Americans don’t care what poor kids eat. | 但是美国人根本不关心可怜的孩子们吃什么 |
[07:50] | Actually, Congressman, better tasting school lunches | 事实上 议员 更好吃的学校午餐 |
[07:52] | poll surprisingly well. | 民调结果也出奇得好 |
[07:54] | It’s a real hot button issue. | 确实是一个很热门的问题 |
[07:55] | Kent Davison. How the mighty have fallen. | 肯特·戴维森 太屈才了 |
[07:58] | You want me to call a Japanese porn shoot, | 你需不需要我打电话给日本拍A片的 |
[08:00] | see if I can get you a real job sponging up bukkake parties? | 看看我是不是能帮你找一个用海绵清理颜射的好工作? |
[08:03] | Although you might have to lie about working for Meyer. | 不过你可能要撒谎说你没有为梅耶工作过了 |
[08:06] | He’s already got a job | 他已经有工作了 |
[08:07] | much better than sponging up jizz, right, Kent? | 比清理精液的工作好多了 是吧 肯特? |
[08:12] | Let’s go, Will. | 我们走吧 威尔 |
[08:13] | Feel better. | 早日康复 |
[08:22] | Son of a Sam. | 狗日的 |
[08:23] | Offices in the South Bronx? | 办公室居然在南布朗克斯? |
[08:25] | Take this. I can’t stand this anymore. | 拿着 我再也忍受不了了 |
[08:27] | We should be in the Meatpacking District. | 我们应该在曼哈顿肉库区办公 |
[08:29] | – It’s so chic. – Exactly. | – 那可时髦了 – 就是啊 |
[08:30] | I mean, I’m not the President of the Dominican Republic. | 我虽然不是多米尼加共和国的总统 |
[08:33] | They should be so lucky. | 他们哪有那福气 |
[08:34] | Congressman Diaz said that optics | 迪亚兹议员说你们在布朗克斯 |
[08:35] | of you in the Bronx are really good. | 反射的光线特别耀眼 |
[08:37] | Okay, well, then maybe I | 那我下周说不定 |
[08:38] | can host “Showtime at the Apollo” next week. | 可以主持《阿波罗秀》了 |
[08:39] | – I’ll check on that. – No, don’t. | – 我去看一下的 – 不 别 |
[08:41] | – We love you, Selina! – Oh, I love… | – 我们爱你 赛琳娜! – 我也爱… |
[08:45] | I mean, whose balls did I twerk to end up here, | 我招惹了谁了才落得这种地方 |
[08:48] | in the Triangle Shirtwaist offices? | 居然在一个三件套裙厂办公? |
[08:50] | I mean, seriously, this is the worst place | 我是认真的 这是他们搪塞前总统的 |
[08:52] | they’ve ever stuffed an ex-president, | 最糟糕的地方了 |
[08:53] | and I’m including JFK’s coffin. | 包括约翰·肯尼迪的棺材 |
[08:55] | Ooh, I’m gonna get you the same one. | 我会给你准备个一样的 |
[08:57] | – Oh, yeah. Good. – Yeah. | – 太好了 – 是啊 |
[08:58] | Um, are there any messages for me? | 有任何给我的消息吗? |
[08:59] | – No, ma’am. – Okay. | – 没有 女士 – 好吧 |
[09:00] | – You were wonderful today. – Oh, thank you. | – 你今天看上去很棒 – 谢谢 |
[09:04] | – Who is that woman? – I can find out. | – 那女的是谁? – 我能查出来 |
[09:06] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[09:07] | The National Association for Transgender People | 国际变性人协会 |
[09:09] | would like to give you an award. | 想要给你颁个奖 |
[09:10] | Oh, well, that’s nice. Tell them I accept. | 那很好啊 告诉他们我收下了 |
[09:13] | – Them? – It’s “Her.” | – 他们? – 是她 |
[09:14] | – Her. – Him. | – 她 – 他 |
[09:15] | I don’t know. Tell the bearded ladies I’m a-coming. | 随便吧 告诉那个有胡子的女士我会去的 |
[09:17] | And your editor called about the pages to your book. | 编辑打电话来催你的自传了 |
[09:19] | You’re six months behind. | 你已经拖稿六个月了 |
[09:20] | You know what being an ex-president is like? | 你知道身为前总统是什么感受吗? |
[09:22] | It’s like being a man’s nipple. | 就像是男人的乳头 |
[09:23] | People go right by it to jerk off a dick. | 人们直接忽略了它就去打飞机了 |
[09:26] | Really. | 真的 |
[09:27] | All right, so, listen, Richard, | 好了 听好了 理查德 |
[09:29] | from now on, I am going to be only about speaking engagements. | 从现在开始 我只准备做点演讲挣钱 |
[09:34] | Okay? Cha-king, cha-king, cha-king! | 好吗? 来金 来金 来金! |
[09:37] | – Right? – It’s cha-ching, cha-ching. | – 对吧? – 是来钱 来钱 |
[09:38] | – No, it’s cha-king. – Okay. | – 不 是来金 – 好吧 |
[09:39] | Start out by calling Mutual of Omaha. | 首先打电话给奥马哈互助银行 |
[09:42] | And I’m only flying there private. | 我只会坐私人飞机飞过去 |
[09:44] | – And I’m certainly not gonna… – Is now a good time, Mom? | – 我也绝对不会… – 能现在打扰你一下吗 妈? |
[09:46] | Marjorie, come on in. | 马乔里 进来吧 |
[09:48] | You know, Marjorie, since you’re now heading the Meyer Fund, | 马乔里 既然你现在是迈耶基金会的领头人 |
[09:51] | it would be a good idea for | 在办公室里不要喊我妈 |
[09:52] | you not to call me “Mom” here in the office. | 会好一点 |
[09:54] | Of course, ma’am. Yes. | 没错 女士 是的 |
[09:55] | So, did you see today’s interview? | 那么 你看了今天的采访了吗? |
[09:58] | I didn’t know you were gonna give me AIDS. | 我之前不知道你准备给我艾滋病 |
[10:01] | Marjorie. | 马乔里 |
[10:04] | That’s funny. | 太搞笑了 |
[10:05] | You did… are you making a joke? | 你实在… 你在开玩笑吗? |
[10:08] | No, sir, ma’am. We can’t do anything about AIDS. | 不是的 女士 我们对艾滋病没什么能做的 |
[10:11] | Who are you, Ronald Reagan? | 你是谁呀 罗纳德·里根吗? |
[10:12] | – Hi, everyone. – Hi, darling. | – 你们好啊 – 你好 亲爱的 |
[10:14] | Your daughter is here to see you. | 你女儿来见你了 |
[10:15] | How are you, sweetie? | 你怎么样 甜心? |
[10:17] | What brings you to this neighborhood, honey? | 什么风把你吹来这小区了 宝贝? |
[10:19] | Buying chicken blood for a voodoo rite? | 给巫术仪式买鸡血? |
[10:21] | Well, I came to take Marjorie to lunch. | 我过来带马乔里去吃中饭的 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | I have AIDS now. | 我有艾滋病了 |
[10:26] | That’s hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[10:28] | I don’t get it. | 我没懂 |
[10:29] | Maybe it’s her delivery. I don’t know. | 可能只是她的表达方式吧 我也不知道 |
[10:31] | – What delivery? – Mom, I saw your big interview. | – 什么意思? – 妈 我看到你的采访了 |
[10:33] | Yeah, I know. Wasn’t I just so great? | 我知道 我是不是超棒的? |
[10:35] | It was just really nice to see you out there again… | 看到你再次出现在公众面前感觉很好 |
[10:37] | – Sure. – … you know, not just sitting in the house | – 当然 – … 不再只是和盖里一起 |
[10:39] | – in your bathrobe with Gary. – We played backgammon. | – 穿着睡衣 坐在家里 – 我们下西洋棋了 |
[10:42] | – Or at the institution… – At the spa. I was at the spa. | – 或者在那个疗养… – 在温泉 我那时候在温泉 |
[10:45] | – Spa. – The spa. Right. | – 温泉 – 温泉 没错 |
[10:46] | Mom, can I talk to you for a minute? | 妈 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[10:48] | – She doesn’t like “Mom.” – What? | – 她不喜欢被喊妈 – 什么? |
[10:49] | – Sure, darling. – Well, I… | – 没问题 亲爱的 – 我… |
[10:52] | I just wanted to give you your check for this month. | 我就是想给你这个月的支票 |
[10:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:55] | Ma’am, the Apollo was a soft pass. | 女士 阿波罗秀委婉地拒绝了 |
[10:57] | Okay, can I have a moment with my daughter? | 我能和我女儿单独聊聊吗? |
[10:59] | – Yep. – Catherine, honey, | – 当然 – 凯瑟琳 宝贝 |
[11:01] | a lot of the staff has been complaining | 好多员工都在抱怨 |
[11:04] | ’cause they feel kind of cramped | 因为他们感觉有点挤 |
[11:06] | and they’re not in Midtown. | 还有他们不在市中心 |
[11:08] | But I think that will require a little bit more cash. | 我感觉可能需要更多的现金 |
[11:11] | Okay, you know what? If you want to talk about the money thing… | 好了 跟你说 如果你想要谈钱… |
[11:14] | – Yes. – …you can talk about it… | – 是的 – 你可以和… |
[11:16] | With Marjorie. – Great. Thank you. | 马乔里说 – 太好了 谢谢你 |
[11:28] | Marjorie, when Mother died | 马乔里 我妈妈死后 |
[11:31] | and she gave Catherine all of her money… | 把所有钱都给了凯瑟琳… |
[11:34] | You’ve been over your budget the last few months. | 你这几个月都超了预算 |
[11:36] | – Okay. – You know, there’s an old Chippewa saying, | – 好吧 – 齐佩瓦族有个古老的谚语 |
[11:39] | – “The ‘coyotay’ always howls…” – You know what? | – “野狼永远在嚎…” – 你知道吗? |
[11:41] | I’m not that interested in what the “Coyotay” has to say | 我对野狼要说什么不感兴趣 |
[11:45] | unless he’s writing me a check. | 除非他给我开支票 |
[11:46] | – Yes, ma’am. – Yeah. | – 好的 女士 – 好 |
[11:49] | – Thank you. – Ma’am, me again. | – 谢谢 – 女士 还是我 |
[11:51] | The secretary’s name is Jennicker. | 秘书的名字叫杰尼卡 |
[11:53] | – That can’t be right. – 79 grand. | – 应该不是这么叫吧 – 七万九 |
[11:56] | Better sign me up for some food stamps. | 最好给我报个食物救济 |
[11:58] | Maybe look into an application. | 我可以找找报名表 |
[12:00] | This fucking country. | 这混蛋的国家 |
[12:02] | There he is. My golden boy. | 他在这啊 我的宝贝主持 |
[12:03] | – Danny, you’re killing it. – Dan. It’s… yeah. | – 丹尼 你表现的太好了 – 丹 这… |
[12:06] | Look, between you and me, the network’s gonna name you | 听着 就我俩知道 电视台准备任命你为 |
[12:08] | Jane’s permanent cohost on Friday, so… | 简周五的永久主持搭档 所以… |
[12:09] | – Get the f… – Fuck my face! | – 太他妈… – 去 你 妈 |
[12:14] | Do you know what’s wrong with that salad? | 你知道这色拉有什么问题吗? |
[12:16] | – Uh, no. – Figure it out. | – 不知道 – 那就弄明白 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I guess I should’ve told you. | 我想我应该告诉你的 |
[12:20] | She got rid of her last three cohosts. | 她炒了前三个主持搭档 |
[12:22] | – Wait, what? – Yeah, probably wrecked their careers, too. | – 等下 什么? – 很可能也毁了他们的整个职业生涯 |
[12:28] | – Stevie! Stevie, Stevie. – What’s up? | – 史蒂维! 史蒂维 史蒂维 – 怎么了? |
[12:31] | I have an idea that I think is really gonna impress the network. | 我有个主意 能让电视台有个好印象 |
[12:34] | Have you ever heard of Congressman Jonah Ryan from New Hampshire? | 你听说过新罕布什尔州的乔纳·瑞安议员吗? |
[12:36] | Great interview. Charming guy. | 访谈很棒 迷人的男人 |
[12:38] | I can get him on the phone right now. | 我现在就可以给他打电话 |
[12:39] | Hey, ma’am, I got big news from the White House. | 女士 我从白宫那得到了重大消息 |
[12:42] | – Oh, really? What? – They want you to pick an artist | – 真的吗? 是什么? – 他们想让你挑一个艺术家 |
[12:44] | for your official presidential portrait. | 来画你正式的总统肖像 |
[12:46] | Well, I’d rather still be president. | 要是继续让我当总统就好了 |
[12:48] | – Yeah, that’s true. – You know what? | – 那倒是 – 这样吧? |
[12:50] | Get me whoever painted Ambassador Stone’s wife | 给我找那个 给斯通大使的妻子画的 |
[12:53] | and made her look like not a twat. | 还把她画的没那么蠢的那人 |
[12:56] | I mean, that was real artistry. | 那才是真正的艺术家 |
[12:58] | – Hey, where’s… hey, Richard? – Yes, ma’am? | – 那谁在哪…理查德? – 是的 女士? |
[13:00] | – What’s going on with the speeches? – Let’s see. | – 演讲怎么样了? – 我看看 |
[13:03] | We have the National Auto Dealers for 100,000. | 我们找到国家汽车经销商 开价十万 |
[13:06] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我 |
[13:07] | That’s half of what Hughes gets. | 那才是休斯一半价钱 |
[13:09] | That is pure sexism. | 就根本就是性别歧视 |
[13:11] | You call those people back and you tell them | 你给这些人打回去 然后告诉他们 |
[13:13] | that I was the first female President of the United States | 我曾是美国的第一任女总统 |
[13:17] | and I will not work for less than 87 cents on the dollar. | 低于他的87% 我是不会干的 |
[13:21] | – Yes, ma’am. – And tell them I’ll stand at a glass podium | – 明白 女士 – 然后告诉他们我会穿着短裙 |
[13:23] | and wear a short skirt. | 站在玻璃台上 |
[13:25] | – What about Omaha? – They won’t give us a private jet. | – 奥马哈怎么说? – 他们不给我们私人飞机 |
[13:27] | And you said not to touch anything without a private jet. | 你说了你没有私人飞机什么都不会干的 |
[13:29] | – I know. – Plus, they won’t cover Andrew’s fee. | – 我知道 – 另外 他们不包安德鲁的费用 |
[13:31] | What? What’s Andrew’s fee? | 什么? 什么是安德鲁的费用? |
[13:33] | – It’s my fee. – Oh, God. | – 是我的费用 – 噢 我的天 |
[13:35] | Omaha is small potatoes, zero gravy. | 奥马哈是个小角色 没什么汁水 |
[13:37] | I know some guys in Abu Dhabi | 我在阿布达比酋长国认识一些人 |
[13:39] | who are looking for a license to import sand. | 他们在找进口沙子的许可 |
[13:42] | No, I want Omaha. | 我想要奥马哈 |
[13:43] | Well, Lee, their offer was a slap in the face. | 李 他们的提议是在打你脸 |
[13:47] | Hey, Andrew, I don’t care | 安德鲁 我不管 |
[13:49] | if it’s a punch in my big, hairy dick. | 往我毛发旺盛的大屌上打一拳都行 |
[13:51] | – Okay? Go! – Yep. | – 行吗 快去! – 好的 |
[13:53] | Tell them I’ll jump out of a cake | 告诉他们我可以在我下垂的乳头上挂着流苏 |
[13:55] | with tassels on my sagging tits! | 从一个蛋糕里跳出来 |
[13:58] | What? What is your fee? | 什么? 你的费用是什么? |
[14:00] | – It’s akin to a finder’s fee. – What do you find? | – 类似于中介费 – 你介入了什么? |
[14:03] | Besides the most beautiful woman in the world? | 世界上最美的女人中间? |
[14:05] | Oh, God. | 哦 天呐 |
[14:09] | So sappy. | 太浪漫了 |
[14:11] | Hey, babe? | 宝贝? |
[14:12] | We found a video of a woman who says she did cocaine | 我们得到了一段视频 有个女人说她在大学期间 |
[14:14] | with Governor Steptoe’s wife in college. | 和斯特普托州长的老婆一起服用过可卡因 |
[14:16] | Hey, Purple Mountain’s Majesty, | 紫金山的皇后陛下 |
[14:18] | we need to put together an attack ad | 我们他妈昨天就需要整个 |
[14:20] | yester-the-fuck-day, so give me five options | 攻击性宣传广告了 所以从”轰趴女郎” |
[14:22] | from “Party girl” To “Coke whore for cock,” You know? | 到”迷恋大屌的嗑药婊子” 之间给我整出五个选择方案 晓得了吗? |
[14:24] | Oh, you know what? | 那个 你知道不? |
[14:26] | I actually went to high school with Kristin Steptoe | 我跟克里斯汀·斯黛普托是一个高中的 |
[14:28] | and she’s a lovely gal, so… | 她这个妹子超可爱的 所以… |
[14:29] | My guess is if you gave her a rail to snort off your dick, | 我猜 如果你给她个机会 让她在你的大屌上吸点白粉的话 |
[14:32] | she would let you fuck the hole in her septum. | 她没准会直接让你操她的蜜穴呢是吧 |
[14:34] | Oh, boy. Look, um, | 我的天哪 瞧你说的 |
[14:36] | I think I’m gonna have to put my foot down on this | 我必须对这一点坚决反对 |
[14:39] | and just say we’re not gonna use that. | 以后不允许用这种词了 |
[14:41] | Okay? Is that all right? | 怎么样? 可以吗? |
[14:43] | You’re making an executive decision? | 你这是下达执行决议吗? |
[14:45] | Right? I mean, don’t you think? | 是吗? 我是说 你觉得呢? |
[14:46] | – No, I like that. – Yeah, so. | – 不 我喜欢这个 – 行 |
[14:48] | – You’re the boss. – Okay. Yes. | – 你是头儿嘛 – 对 没错 |
[14:49] | And my foot is down on that. | 我这次立场非常坚决的 |
[14:50] | – Great. – Okay, great. | – 好极了 – 行 好极了 |
[14:53] | Just do “Cock whore.” | 就做 “大屌婊子”这个专题 |
[14:54] | Madame is up 950 points. | 夫人分数涨了950点 |
[14:57] | – Nice! – No, no, no! | – 太棒了! – 不不不! |
[14:59] | You don’t wanna do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[15:00] | See? You put these here… | 看到了吗? 把这些放这… |
[15:02] | …and here. | … 还有这 |
[15:03] | You see how that’s better for you? | 你懂为什么那样更好了吗? |
[15:04] | – So much better. – Do you actually understand that? | – 好看多了 – 你是当真明白了没有啊? |
[15:05] | Yeah, very much so. Thank you. | 非常明白 谢谢您 |
[15:07] | ‘Cause honestly… | 因为 老实讲… |
[15:09] | – Who could that be at this hour? – It’s only 7:00. | – 谁会这么晚来啊? – 才7点啊 |
[15:12] | – Richard. – Oh. Hi, Gary. | – 理查德 – 嗨 盖里 |
[15:14] | This is… now is not a good time. | 这个时间… 有点不妥 |
[15:15] | Is that Richard? | 是理查德吗? |
[15:17] | – Excuse me. – Richard, come in. | – 打扰了 – 理查德 快进来 |
[15:19] | Hey, what’s going on with Omaha, by the way? | 顺便问一下 关于奥马哈的事情怎么样了? |
[15:21] | Oh, yes. Walter Pallenberg’s jet is unavailable | 对 沃特·帕利伯格的飞机不能借给我们 |
[15:23] | because he’s taking it on a fuck tour of South America. | 因为他飞南美要用 |
[15:25] | – Of course. – It’s weird that his assistant told me that. | – 行吧 – 这事是他助理告诉我的 感觉有点奇怪 |
[15:27] | – I’m sitting there. – Want something to eat? | – 我坐这呢 – 想要什么吃的吗? |
[15:29] | Are you hungry? We’ve got a lot of food here. | 饿不饿? 我们这有很多吃的 |
[15:31] | Catherine, I’m home! | 凯瑟琳 我回来啦! |
[15:33] | Oh! Marjorie, hi. We’re in here. | 马乔里 嗨 我们在家 |
[15:35] | Come join the party. | 快来加入我们咯 |
[15:37] | It’s like Grand Central Station here, right? | 是不是像中央车站一样热闹? |
[15:38] | – I know. – Good evening. | – 我懂的 – 晚上好 |
[15:39] | You know what? Just move whatever. | 你懂不懂? 快把这些什么东西都移走 |
[15:42] | You know, we’re actually… no, no! | 你知道的 我们实际上…. 哦不! |
[15:44] | – Now she’s mad. – Hey, Marjorie, | – 现在她要疯了 – 嗨 马乔里 |
[15:45] | I wanna add something to the fund | 我想在基金会中添加些东西 |
[15:47] | sort of to balance out the AIDS. | 弄点可以跟艾滋病相平衡的 |
[15:50] | Something fun. | 有意思的 |
[15:51] | Ooh, how about Vets for Pets? | 宠物医生怎么样? |
[15:53] | I don’t know what it is, but it sounds good. | 虽然我不知道是什么 但是听起来很不错 |
[15:55] | Yeah, or, I don’t know, stuttering. | 对 或者 我也不清楚 口吃之类的 |
[15:58] | Those people really make me laugh. | 那些结巴真的很搞笑 |
[16:00] | – Oh, excuse me, sorry. – I’ll | – 抱歉 不好意思 – 我会 |
[16:02] | go put together a list of some fun causes, Mom. | 把一些有趣的事项列个单子记下来的 妈妈 |
[16:04] | Oh, that “Mom” Thing, let’s not do that here either. | 那个 叫”妈妈”的事 这种情况下也不要 |
[16:07] | – Selina. – Well, uh… | – 赛琳娜 – 那个… |
[16:09] | – Ma’am. – Yeah, that’s it. | – 夫人 – 对就这个 |
[16:10] | All right, time to write this book. | 好吧 要动工写这本书啦 |
[16:12] | – Where were we? – First sentence. | – 我们从哪开始? – 第一句话 |
[16:15] | – Then let’s jump into the Middle East. – Okay. | – 之后直接跳到中东的事情 – 好的 |
[16:18] | Now, I’m trying to remember, | 现在 我尝试回忆一下 |
[16:19] | what was the name of that Iranian trade minister? | 那个伊朗贸易部长叫什么来着? |
[16:22] | Gerard Hojati. Do you know what I remember from that day? | 杰拉德·哈杰提 你知道我记得那天发生了什么吗? |
[16:25] | Oh, look what… look. | 瞧瞧… 瞧瞧 |
[16:26] | – You missed that white one right down there. – Yep, got it. | – 还差了地上那个白的 – 好的 捡到了 |
[16:29] | Let’s call Mike again. | 咱们再给迈克打个电话吧 |
[16:30] | – – Ow! God! | … 我的天哪! |
[16:32] | Be careful ’cause that cabinet’s valuable. | 小心点 那个柜子可贵了 |
[16:37] | McLintock residence. Ellen speaking. | 麦克林托克家 我是艾伦 |
[16:39] | – Is your father available? – He’s not my father. | – 你爸爸能接电话吗? – 他不是我爸爸 |
[16:42] | Yes, I am, sweetie. I am your father. | 我是 宝贝 我是你爸爸 |
[16:44] | Remember, I adopted you? | 我领养了你 还记得吗? |
[16:46] | – Hello? – Hey, Mike. How… wow. | – 你好? – 嗨 迈克 怎… 天哪 |
[16:48] | – How are you? – A little crazed. | – 你还好吗? – 有点抓狂 |
[16:50] | Milo’s all about cheese sticks. | 麦洛总想要起司条 |
[16:52] | I found a little button in his diaper. | 我在他尿不湿上找到了个小扣子 |
[16:54] | Do I have to call a doctor? | 我要叫个医生过来吗? |
[16:55] | I think he’s in a kennel or something. | 我觉得他就像在个狗窝或什么地方一样 |
[16:57] | – I can’t hear you. – Oh, cool, are they getting a dog? | – 我听不见你说话 – 天哪 他们是养了条狗吗? |
[16:58] | Sorry, ma’am. I’m in the baby bubble. | 抱歉 女士 我在婴儿堆里 |
[17:00] | You gotta hit them in the nose with a newspaper. | 你要拿报纸打他们鼻子 |
[17:02] | That’ll quiet ’em down. | 那样他们才会安静 |
[17:04] | Mike, listen, we’re trying to figure out, if you can hear me, | 迈克 听着 我们想弄清楚 如果你能听见我说话的话 |
[17:07] | what happened on the Middle East trip with Leon West. | 在跟利昂·韦斯特一起去中东时 都发生了什么事? |
[17:10] | Hang on. Daddy’s got his book. | 等一下 爸爸拿到本子了 |
[17:13] | May 3rd. En route to Tehran. Air Force One. | 五月三日 到德黑兰 乘坐空军一号 |
[17:15] | – May 3rd. – Two eggs, hard scrambled. | – 五月三日 – 炒了两个蛋 |
[17:17] | – Red pepper strips? – No, no, no, no, no. | – 红辣椒条? – 不不不不不 |
[17:19] | Not what you ate, Mike. | 不是你吃了什么 迈克 |
[17:21] | Just tell me… no, no, I want that. | 就告诉我… 不不 我要那个 |
[17:23] | – Okay. – Just wanna know what happened. | – 好吧 – 就告诉我都发生了什么事 |
[17:26] | – Jesus. – Uh, oh, yeah, yeah. | – 我的天哪 – 哦好的好的 |
[17:28] | We met with Trade Minister Johati. | 我们见了贸易部部长杰哈提 |
[17:29] | Oh, Trade Minister Johati. | 贸易部部长杰哈提 |
[17:31] | – Okay? – That’s what I said. | – 行吗? – 我刚刚说的就是这个 |
[17:32] | I’m on the phone, okay? You’re as bad as these dogs. | 我打电话呢好嘛? 你跟那些狗们一样讨厌 |
[17:35] | – Is that her? – Ma’am… | – 是她吗? – 女士 |
[17:37] | Tell her now. Tell her or I’ll tell her. | 现在告诉她 你说还是我说 |
[17:39] | Okay. Hang on. | 好的 等一下 |
[17:40] | Wendy and I were talking | 我跟温蒂刚才说 |
[17:41] | that if you’re gonna keep using the diary, | 如果你想用我做的日志的话 |
[17:43] | maybe you should start paying me. | 也许应该开始给我付钱了 |
[17:46] | What? Okay, fine. I don’t give a shit. | 什么? 好吧 没问题 我才不在乎 |
[17:49] | – I thought I’d never work again. – Me, too! | – 我还以为我再也找不到工作了 – 我也是! |
[17:52] | Former ma’am, there are news stories | 前夫人 《华盛顿邮报》 |
[17:54] | about the Sherman Tanz pardon in the “Washington Post” | 还有《印第安纳波利斯》有些关于 |
[17:56] | and “Indianapolis Times.” | 特赦舍曼·泰兹的新闻报道 |
[17:57] | Does anybody have anything else to focus on in the world? | 全世界就没点其他可以关注的事了吗? |
[18:00] | You know? Where the fuck is a tsunami when you need it? | 你知道吗? 当你需要来场海啸时 它在哪? |
[18:03] | But the good news is we’ve just received a large donation from… | 不过 好消息是 我们收到了一笔巨额捐款 来自… |
[18:07] | Sherman Tanz. | 舍曼·泰兹 |
[18:09] | Well, don’t put that in the fund. | 不要投进基金会里 |
[18:11] | Also, guess who I found outside. | 还有 猜猜我在外面发现什么了 |
[18:13] | – Did that homeless man die? – Oh, no. | – 那个流浪汉死了吗? – 并没有 |
[18:15] | – Mike? – Madam President. | – 迈克? – 总统女士 |
[18:17] | – It’s Mike McLintock. – Oh, my God. | – 这是迈克·麦克林托克 – 我的天 |
[18:19] | Look at this place! You guys… | 瞧瞧这地方! 你们这些家伙… |
[18:20] | What happened to your lip? | 你嘴唇怎么了? |
[18:21] | Oh, Maude bit me. | 莫德咬的 |
[18:23] | Ah. You should put her down. | 你应该把她安乐死的 |
[18:25] | That’s my daughter, ma’am. | 那是我闺女啊 夫人 |
[18:26] | It’s a cute story. We were playing in the backyard… | 是个可爱的故事 我们当时在后院玩… |
[18:28] | “Catch the tiger,” And I was the prey. | “抓老虎” 我当捕猎者 |
[18:30] | – She got up on top… – Did you bring the diary? | – 她站了起来… – 你把日志带来了吗? |
[18:32] | Yeah. I got it. And I don’t think we ever discussed salary. | 带了带了 我想我们还没谈好工资的问题 |
[18:35] | We should probably iron that out, so… | 也许我们应该把这事确定下来 就… |
[18:37] | Oh, yeah. You get paid when the book’s finished. | 没问题 等书写完会给你发工钱的 |
[18:40] | Okay. And what’s the timeline for that? | 这时间线是多久? |
[18:42] | – I don’t know. – No? Okay. | – 我不知道 – 不知道? 好吧 |
[18:45] | Oh, and I took the Acela up. | 我坐阿西乐特快来的 |
[18:47] | It’s pretty steep. I’d love to get reimbursed. | 太贵了 我想能给我报销一下 |
[18:50] | We’ll… also when the book’s finished. | 我们会… 在书完工后给你报销的 |
[18:52] | – Oh, right. – Then you get that… | – 好的吧 – 那之后你可以… |
[18:54] | reimbursement. | 拿到报销款项 |
[18:55] | Find some space for yourself out there. | 在外面随便找个位置 |
[18:58] | But wait, I need the diary. | 等等 我需要那本日志 |
[19:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:05] | Ma’am, great news. | 夫人 好消息 |
[19:06] | We got Marty Leonhardt’s G5 for Omaha. | 我们借到马蒂·利昂哈德的G5去奥马哈了 |
[19:09] | Really? Great! | 真的吗? 太棒了! |
[19:11] | All righty! | 真的好棒! |
[19:12] | Omaha’s a go, go, go. | 奥马哈真是顺顺顺 |
[19:14] | Ma’am, you’ve been to Omaha before. | 夫人 你之前也去过奥马哈 |
[19:16] | You didn’t really care for it. | 都没见你怎么上心哪 |
[19:20] | – Okay, look. – Is there something… | – 好吧 听着 – 有什么事… |
[19:22] | I’m gonna tell you something, okay? | 我跟你说个事 怎么样? |
[19:24] | – Okay. – But it’s top secret. | – 好的 – 但这是天大机密 |
[19:26] | Ooh, I love secrets. | 我喜欢秘密 |
[19:30] | – I’m gonna go to Omaha because… – Okay. | – 我要去奥马哈是因为… – 嗯 |
[19:33] | Omaha is a 20-minute drive right across the border | 奥马哈离爱荷华州的康瑟尔布拉夫斯 |
[19:36] | to Council Bluffs, Iowa… | 只有20分钟车程… |
[19:39] | Beautiful. | 棒棒哒 |
[19:40] | …where they have their annual | …他们每年在那里举办 |
[19:42] | Madison Monroe dinner. | 麦迪逊·门罗晚宴 |
[19:44] | Fun! | 有意思! |
[19:45] | Which you have to go to | 如果你想要再次竞选总统的话 |
[19:47] | if you’re gonna run for president again. | 你就要去那里哦 |
[19:50] | Huh? | 什么? |
[19:52] | I’m gonna run for president again. | 我要再次竞选总统了 |
[19:56] | – That is a great idea. – I know, I know. | – 这个主意好棒 – 我知道我知道 |
[20:00] | I think you’re definitely ready for this. | 我想你一定准备好了 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I feel so great about this. | 嗯嗯 我这次感觉非常良好 |
[20:05] | – You should. – Yeah. | – 应该的应该的 – 对 |
[20:07] | Are you sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定自己真的准备好了吗? |
[20:09] | So, I’m gonna tell the whole family about it tonight. | 今晚我要向全家人公布这个决定 |
[20:11] | You know, I mean, such as it is. Whatever. | 你知道 我是说 如实告知 不论怎样 |
[20:13] | And if any one of them objects, | 如果有人不同意的话 |
[20:15] | then, it’s okay, I just won’t run. | 那就 好吧 我就不去竞选 |
[20:17] | – Well, you got my vote. – Why would I need your fucking vote? | – 反正我会投你的 – 我他妈要你的投票干嘛? |
[20:20] | You wouldn’t. What a crazy idea. | 不要不要 真是个疯狂决定啊 |
[20:24] | Hey, are you almost… | 你几乎… |
[20:26] | Get out! No. Get out. Guards! | 出去! 不 滚出去 保镖! |
[20:28] | Oh, my God. Your cancer is bullshit. | 我勒个去 你那癌症是胡诌啊 |
[20:30] | No, I did have cancer. | 不 我的确是得了癌症 |
[20:32] | I had to go through six weeks of chemotherapy. | 我要做六个月的化疗 |
[20:34] | All my hair fell out, including my pubes, Dan. | 头发都因此掉光了 阴毛都没了 丹 |
[20:36] | Come on, you never had any pubes. | 拜托 你从来都没长过阴毛好嘛 |
[20:38] | But guess what. People liked it. | 不过猜猜看 人们都喜欢这个 |
[20:40] | Okay? They felt sorry for me. | 好嘛? 他们都同情我 |
[20:42] | I even got four and a half | 我甚至还得了4次半 |
[20:43] | pity handies out of it, so I kept shaving. | 充满同情的手活儿 所以我一直都在剃光头 |
[20:45] | – What’s the big fucking deal about it? – Big fucking deal? | – 这他妈又有什么关系? – 有什么关系? |
[20:47] | Jesus, you look like you should be underground | 老天 你看起来就像在地下 |
[20:49] | worshipping an atomic bomb, you human fucking Pap smear. | 对原子弹表示膜拜的那种人 你个人形子宫膜片 |
[20:52] | How dare you speak to a cancer survivor that way? | 你怎么敢这样同一名癌症存活者讲话? |
[20:54] | Hey, let’s go. | 喂 要出场了 |
[20:55] | – Got two minutes. – Yeah, yeah. | – 还有两分钟 – 好 |
[20:57] | Do not tell anyone about this. | 谁也别告诉 |
[20:59] | You know, I didn’t think it was possible | 讲真 我觉得你看起来不能 |
[21:00] | for you to look more like a giant cock. | 更像个巨大的丁日了 |
[21:01] | I guess it’s true what they say– you are what you eat. | 看起来谣言是真的 吃那儿补那儿 |
[21:03] | Well, you eat an entire fucking tanning bed. | 行了 你他吗吃了个美黑床行了吧 |
[21:05] | I got an idea. I just wanna draw a urethra… | 我有个好主意 我要在你脸上画个丁丁 |
[21:07] | Get out of here. Stop! Stop! | 起开 哎呀别闹! |
[21:09] | – It will be funny. – Shut up. Stop it. | – 会很搞笑的 – 闭嘴 住手! |
[21:10] | – Four, three… – Just let it happen. | – 三 四… – 任其自流吧 |
[21:11] | – We’re set. – Stop it! You’re a dick, Dan. | – 各就各位 – 停下! 丹你真是个混蛋 |
[21:14] | Welcome back to “CBS This Morning.” | 欢迎回到《今晨CBS》 |
[21:16] | Joining me now is freshman | 和我一起的是新上任的 |
[21:17] | Congressman Jonah Ryan of New Hampshire, | 新罕布什尔州的议员乔纳·瑞安 |
[21:19] | who recently had a close shave with cancer. | 他最近跟癌症擦肩而过 |
[21:21] | – Don’t. – Now, Congressman… | – 别 – 好了 议员先生… |
[21:23] | you were really on the razor’s edge there for a while. | 你最近刚刚脱离危险 |
[21:24] | – Stop it. – Do you ever | – 闭嘴吧 – 你有没有 |
[21:26] | get into a lather about the bald truth… | 为赤裸裸的真相感到激动 |
[21:29] | You know what, Dan? F you! | 你猜怎么着 丹? 去你的! |
[21:31] | You think you’re such a big shot just because you’re on TV | 你以为你上了电视就是个大人物了 |
[21:34] | and you have a fancy tie and a tiny little microphone. | 还有你那个漂亮的领带和小麦克风 |
[21:37] | Everybody on TV sucks. | 电视上的人都烂透了 |
[21:38] | It’s not nice, Dan, to make fun of other people | 嘲笑人一点也不善良 丹 |
[21:41] | who are supposed to be your friend. | 特别是嘲笑你的朋友 |
[21:44] | Just because I look like a penis. | 就因为我长的像个鸡巴 |
[21:47] | – Oh! God, . | – 哦 天啊 |
[21:49] | chair. | 该死的椅子 |
[21:52] | How do I even get out of here? | 我怎么才能离开这里? |
[21:56] | That was Congressman Jonah Ryan of New Hampshire. | 来自新罕布什尔州的议员乔纳·瑞安 |
[21:59] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[22:01] | And we’re clear. | 好的可以了 |
[22:03] | Shit, Stevie, I had no idea anything like that was gonna happen. | 操 史蒂维 我没想到会发生这样的事 |
[22:06] | I totally understand if the network has lost confidence in me. | 如果电视台对我说失去信心 我完全理解 |
[22:09] | Are you kidding me? This is great TV. | 你逗我呢吧? 这简直是完美的节目 |
[22:10] | You’re the fucking man! | 你简直了 |
[22:12] | Great job. | 干得漂亮 |
[22:13] | Oh, fuck me. | 日了狗了 |
[22:15] | No more goddamn bronzer. | 别他妈给我美黑了 |
[22:17] | Okay, guys, I called this family meeting because… | 好了 同志们 我召开本次家庭会议是因为… |
[22:21] | I have something very exciting that I wanna talk to you about. | 我有一件很激动的事情要跟你们分享 |
[22:24] | But if anybody has any objections, | 但是如果任何人反对 |
[22:27] | I will absolutely not do this. | 我就绝不会去干 |
[22:31] | – Okay? – We are behind you no matter what, Lee. | – 好吗? – 我们永远支持你 李 |
[22:33] | I know that this last year has been… | 我知道在过去的一年里… |
[22:36] | not very easy for all of us, | 咱们都过得很艰难 |
[22:39] | myself included. | 包括我 |
[22:40] | But I have decided | 但是我决定 |
[22:42] | that I am going to run | 我要再次 |
[22:44] | for president again. | 竞选总统 |
[22:49] | What? | 什么? |
[22:51] | No! You– you can’t do that. | 不行! 你… 你不能这么做 |
[22:54] | Well, yeah, I can, honey. | 嗯 事实上我可以 亲爱的 |
[22:58] | What? | 怎么? |
[22:59] | Well… | 嗯… |
[23:03] | I didn’t see that coming. Did you? | 我真是没想到啊 你呢? |
[23:07] | Andrew, can you help me out here with this? | 安德鲁 帮帮我好吧? |
[23:09] | Actually… | 事实上吧… |
[23:10] | Nobody thinks this is a good idea? | 真的没人同意吗? |
[23:12] | Please don’t do that. You can’t do this to us. | 别这样 你不能这样对我们 |
[23:15] | Catherine, let me just explain something to you, sweetie. | 凯瑟琳 让我解释一下 亲爱的 |
[23:17] | All right? I really don’t care what you think. | 行吗? 我真的不在乎你们怎么想 |
[23:20] | I’m gonna run for president again. | 我要再次竞选总统 |
[23:23] | Okay? Mommy’s gonna be president again. | 好吗? 妈妈要重回总统宝座 |
[23:25] | But you said that if any one of us objects | 但是你说如果我们中任何一个人不同意 |
[23:28] | that you’re not gonna do it. | 你就不会干了 |
[23:30] | Yeah, but I didn’t expect anybody to object, did I? | 好吧 我没想到任何人会反对 是吧? |
[23:33] | This was a test, folks, and you all failed. You really did. | 这是个小测验 同志们 你们都没及格 特别是你 |
[23:36] | – No, I just– – Yeah, woman, you really did. | – 不 我只是… – 是的 姑娘 你挂科了 |
[23:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Family meeting is now– | 好吧好吧 家庭会议现在… |
[23:40] | No, I don’t wanna– | 不 我不想 |
[23:41] | I don’t wanna hear it, okay? | 我不想听 好吧? |
[23:44] | Family meeting is adjourned. La-la-la-la. | 家庭会议正式休庭 不听不听王八念经 |
[23:46] | Everybody up. Get up. | 所有人起立 都起来 |
[23:48] | Out, out. | 出去 出去 |
[23:49] | I love you, but get out. | 我爱你 但 你出去 |
[23:52] | – Is that good? You like that? – It’s good. | – 怎么样? 你喜欢吗? – 挺好的 |
[23:54] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的? – 嗯 |
[23:55] | – What’s good about it? – I… | – 哪点好? – 我… |
[23:57] | – What do you like? – …don’t know. | – 你喜欢哪样? – 我不知道… |
[23:58] | – What do you want me to say? – I want you to talk dirty. | – 你想让我说什么? – 我想让你说点下流的 |
[24:00] | – You know… – Oh. Really? | – 你知道… – 哦真的? |
[24:02] | Yeah. Like how you do. | 嗯 你喜欢的样子 |
[24:04] | This is a really nice… | 这是一根很好的… |
[24:07] | penis. | 丁丁 |
[24:08] | No, like how you do at work. | 不 像你上班那样 |
[24:11] | Tell me you’d rather take it up the ass | 说你宁愿日你自己 |
[24:12] | than attend another meeting at the Board of Regulators. | 也不愿意再参加一个董事会监管会 |
[24:15] | Except with just no regulators, okay? | 只是没有监管机构 好吧? |
[24:17] | – Thank you. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 好吧 |
[24:19] | I would rather take it up the ass with the Board of Regulators– | 我宁愿日我自己也不愿再再参加一个董事会监管会 |
[24:22] | No Board of Regulators. | 去掉监管会 |
[24:23] | – I said that. – This is stupid. | – 我说了 – 真蠢 |
[24:25] | I am not some teased-haired casino cooze | 我不是那种雇来的赌场婊子 |
[24:27] | who will let you jizz all over her face with a handful of chips. | 让你手上拿着薯片的时候还射的到处都是 |
[24:29] | I like that. Keep going. Tell me more. | 我喜欢 继续 多来点 |
[24:30] | What’s her name? Susan or…? What’s her deal? | 她叫什么? 苏珊还是…? 她什么背景? |
[24:33] | You know what the problem with the Board of Regulators is? | 你知道监管会的问题是什么吗? |
[24:35] | They are all appointed by these partisan hacks | 他们都是被那些党派的黑客内定的 |
[24:37] | who are antiquated as fuck. | 一个个保守的要命 |
[24:38] | Okay, I’m sorry I brought that up. | 好吧 我很抱歉提起来了 |
[24:41] | It was going well before that, though, I thought. | 在这之前我状态还挺好 我觉得 |
[24:43] | Just forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[24:48] | There shouldn’t even be a board. | 委员会都不应该存在 |
[24:50] | – Is it okay if I finish? – I’m not your mother. | – 我就退下了您觉得可以咩? – 我又不是你妈 |
[24:52] | Lookie-look who’s here. | 看… 看谁来了 |
[24:54] | – Wow! – Madam President. | – 天啊 – 总统女士 |
[24:56] | I haven’t seen you forever. | 我很久没有见到你了 |
[24:58] | Well, I was gonna come by a couple of times, but they said– | 我本来是想时不时来一趟 但他们说… |
[25:01] | I’m so sorry to hear about Uber. | 优步的事 真遗憾啊 |
[25:03] | Oh, God. A bunch of dumb-ass millennials, you know, | 天啊 一群九零后小屁孩 你知道的 |
[25:05] | too lazy to learn how to drive drunk. | 太懒不肯学怎么酒驾 |
[25:07] | – You want a drink? – Absolutely. | – 想来一杯吗? – 那必须的 |
[25:09] | – Let me get that for you. – No, I have it. | – 让我帮你 – 不用 我行 |
[25:11] | Great. | 好吧 |
[25:12] | So, listen… | 好吧 听着… |
[25:15] | I am… | 我… |
[25:17] | gonna be making a speech at Mutual of Omaha on Monday | 周一要去奥马哈保险公司做演讲 |
[25:20] | and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me. | 我想你要不要和我一起 |
[25:25] | Um, ahem, is that the– | 嗯 是不是那个 |
[25:27] | the same Omaha that’s a | 只需开车二十分钟 |
[25:29] | 20-minute drive from Council Bluffs, Iowa, | 就能到爱荷华的康瑟尔布拉夫斯参加 |
[25:31] | and the Madison Monroe dinner on Monday night? | 周一的麦迪逊·门罗晚宴的奥马哈吗? |
[25:33] | Maybe. | 我如果说是呢 |
[25:36] | Son of a bitch, you’re… | 该死的 你要… |
[25:38] | gonna run for president. | 竞选总统 |
[25:41] | What if I were, hypothetically? | 假设 如果是呢? |
[25:43] | – Hypothetically? – Mm-hmm. | – 假设? – 嗯 |
[25:44] | Ma’am, you can’t run for president. | 女士 你不能竞选总统了 |
[25:48] | You don’t have the party’s support, | 没有党派支持你 |
[25:49] | you don’t have the donors’ support. | 没有赞助人帮助你 |
[25:51] | What if I told you that I had Tanz on board, | 假设 如果我告诉你 |
[25:54] | hypothetically? | 泰兹和我一起的呢 |
[25:55] | Shlomo Tanz is radioactive. | 史龙默·泰兹 有毒 |
[25:58] | He can read the newspaper on the toilet | 他可以借着自己排泄物的光 |
[26:00] | by the light of his own shit. | 在厕所里读报纸 |
[26:02] | Okay, but, Ben, you and I… | 好吧 但是 本 咱俩一起… |
[26:05] | – could– we– – No, no, I cannot. | – 能…我们… – 别 不行 |
[26:08] | I’m– I’m out, okay? | 我退出 好吧? |
[26:10] | May God forgive me. | 上帝原谅我 |
[26:13] | I– I’m taking the Jonah job with Kent. | 我… 我要和肯特接受乔纳的工作 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry, ma’am. I can’t watch you lose again. | 很抱歉 女士 我不能再你看着你输一次了 |
[26:18] | There’s nobody out there | 现在没有人 |
[26:19] | who wants to see a Meyer comeback, Selina. | 想看见梅耶回归了 赛琳娜 |
[26:22] | It’s– it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[26:27] | Well, I was speaking hypothetically. | 好吧 我一直是在假设 |
[26:30] | I mean, you of all people should know that, Ben. | 我是说 你最应该了解 本 |
[26:33] | Jesus Christ, you know? | 上帝啊 你知道吗? |
[26:34] | I wanted you to come here because I was wondering | 我想让你来是因为我在想 |
[26:36] | if you wanted to join the board of my Meyer Fund for… | 你愿不愿意加入资助艾滋病和成人教育的 |
[26:40] | AIDS and Adult Literacy. | 梅耶基金的董事会 |
[26:43] | – Be an honor. – Hmm. | – 很荣幸 – 嗯 |
[26:45] | – Okay. – Thank you, ma’am. | – 好吧 – 谢谢 女士 |
[26:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:47] | You know, maybe if we teach them how to read a condom wrapper, | 你知道 如果我们教他们认识避孕套包装上的字 |
[26:51] | they wouldn’t get AIDS in the first place. | 他们一开始就不会得艾滋病 |
[26:53] | Okay. See? There’s hope. | 嗯 看? 还有希望 |
[26:58] | You know, ma’am, | 你知道 女士 |
[27:01] | you’re one of only 46 people who became– | 你是仅有的四十六个人… |
[27:04] | Good night, Ben. Good night, good night. | 晚安 本 做个好梦 |
[27:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:23] | Ma’am, we’re all set for private jets to Omaha on Monday | 女士 我们准备好了周一去奥马哈的私人飞机 |
[27:25] | and back from Council Bluffs on Wednesday. | 周三从康瑟尔布拉夫斯回来 |
[27:27] | We’re coming back from Omaha on Monday. | 我们周一从奥马哈回来 |
[27:29] | Uh-oh. | 噢 |
[27:32] | – Madam President. – Hello. | – 总统女士 – 你好 |
[27:36] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[27:37] | Good morning. This is Captain Stevens. | 早上好 我是机长史蒂文斯 |
[27:38] | I’d like to welcome you all aboard flight 327, | 欢迎乘坐327号航班 |
[27:41] | Omaha to New York. | 从奥马哈飞往纽约 |
[27:43] | Right here, Madam President. | 这边 总统女士 |
[27:44] | Do you want window or aisle? | 您想坐靠窗还是过道? |
[27:46] | – I don’t want anything here. – Hmm. | – 我无欲无求了 – 呃 |
[27:52] | “CBS This Morning” With Jane McCabe. | 这里是简·麦克凯布的《今晨CBS》 |
[27:55] | And introducing Danny Egan. | 这位是丹尼·伊艮 |
[27:58] | I’m Jane McCabe. | 我是简·麦克凯布 |
[28:00] | And I’m Dan-ny Egan. | 我是丹… 尼·伊艮 |
[28:02] | And here’s what’s going on in your world. | 以下是今日新闻 |
[28:05] | This morning, today we start with a story… | 今早 我们从一个故事开始… |
[28:07] | Sir, I’m sorry, you’re going to need to gate-check your bag. | 抱歉 先生 我们需要检查您的包 |
[28:10] | It’s complimentary. | 强制性的 |
[28:11] | Huh? | 啊? |
[28:14] | I need hand sanitizer. | 我需要我的消毒液 |
[28:16] | Ma’am! Ma’am. | 女士! 女士! |