时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | \h 怀特城 阿拉巴马州 上午十一时三十分 | |
[00:10] | Oh, Kentucky fried Christ! | 哦 肯德个基督啊! |
[00:13] | It’s like Satan’s humidor out here. My God! | 好像个恶魔的雪茄盒 我的天! |
[00:16] | Flying a thousand miles to Alabama. | 飞越千山万水到了阿拉巴马州 |
[00:18] | I mean, is anyone as shocked as I am that I’m doing this? | 我居然做到了 有人和我一样震惊吗? |
[00:21] | Well, I’m easily shocked, so probably not the best person to ask. | 好吧 我挺容易被震惊的 所以问我可能不太合适 |
[00:23] | – So, here we are! My boyhood home. – What?! | – 就是这儿啦! 我的童年故乡! – 什么?! |
[00:26] | Ma’am, I gotta tell you, you coming to my birthday | 女士 我得告诉你 |
[00:27] | is what gave me the strength to get through that heart attack… | 你说能来我的生日派对这事儿给了我莫大的力量来战胜心脏病魔… |
[00:29] | – You’re welcome. – …and when I had my relapse. | – 不用谢 – …以及复发的心脏病魔 |
[00:31] | You had a relapse? | 你复发了? |
[00:32] | Oh, I thought you were just being lazy. | 我还以为你只是犯懒了 |
[00:34] | Hey, Gary, how come your family doesn’t have | 嗨 盖瑞 你家怎么会没有个蒙古孩子 |
[00:36] | a Mongoloid kid on the porch playing banjo? | 在门廊上弹班卓琴呢? |
[00:38] | Cause he grew up and moved to DC. | 因为他长大了搬去华盛顿了 |
[00:40] | – Ah, Mama! – Gary Walsh, you get on up here! | – 啊 妈妈! – 盖瑞·沃尔什 快过来让我看看! |
[00:43] | It’s like he’s never seen his mother before. | 这娘俩怎么好像从来没见过似的 |
[00:45] | Ma’am, Tanz and the other donors are getting really restless | 女士 泰兹和其他的捐赠人因为图书馆迟迟没有进展 |
[00:49] | about this lack of progress on the library, | 越来越坐立难安 |
[00:50] | so we need to get some new money ASAP | 所以我们得尽快拿到新的投资 |
[00:52] | or we have to give back the old money. | 否则我们就要把以前的钱都还给他们了 |
[00:53] | – That’s a real snatch-22. – Yeah. | – 简直是偷拐抢骗狼狈为奸啊 – 是啊 |
[00:55] | And also, we have another email | 还有 我们还收到了贾法尔从 |
[00:57] | from Jaffar in New York. “I need to see you.” | 纽约发来的邮件 “我想见你一面” |
[00:59] | Just email him back a hard no, | 给他回一个 坚决不行 |
[01:01] | but make it sound kind of sexy so he knows what he’s missing. | 但是 语气上要性感一点 这样他就知道他错过什么了 |
[01:04] | Why am I asking somebody who has sex one and a half times a year | 我为什么要约一个半年 |
[01:07] | to do that? | 才能啪一次的人一起啪啪啪? |
[01:08] | – Hello! – Mama, okay… | – 你好! – 妈妈… |
[01:10] | – Oh, you must be Amy. – This is… – Yes. | – 哦 你一定是艾米 – 这是… – 是的 |
[01:12] | – Hi, nice to meet you. – And you obviously are Richard. | – 你好 很高兴见到你 – 你肯定是理查德 |
[01:15] | – ‘Cause of the glasses, yeah. – And, Madam President, it’s… | – 因为眼镜 – 总统女士… |
[01:18] | – Yes. – It– it’s an honor to have you at our humble home. | – 是的 – 您的光临真让寒舍蓬荜生辉啊 |
[01:21] | It is such a– a treat to be here in Lynch City. | 能来到这 来到林奇城也是我的荣幸啊 |
[01:25] | It’s White City. We couldn’t afford Lynch City. | 是怀特城 我们买不起林奇城的房子 |
[01:26] | – All right. – Where’s Judge? | – 好吧 – 贾奇(与法官是同一个词)在哪儿? |
[01:28] | – Your dad’s a judge? – Oh, no! No. | – 你爸是法官? – 哦不不不 |
[01:30] | Judge isn’t back yet from his hunting trip with Stewart. | 贾奇和斯图尔特打猎去了 还没回来 |
[01:32] | Stewart? I don’t remember Stewart. | 斯图尔特? 我不记得有个斯图尔特 |
[01:34] | – Stewart’s the new Bobby. – Oh! | – 斯图尔特就是新的鲍比 – 哦! |
[01:36] | He’s always grooming some new associate | 他总是在他的法律事务所 |
[01:38] | – in his law firm. – Maybe we can go inside. | – 里培养一些新哥们儿 – 我们可以进去说吗 |
[01:40] | He takes his boys real, real seriously. | 他对孩子真的非常 非常严厉 |
[01:42] | – Hi, honey. – Happy birthday, Gary! | – 嗨 宝贝儿 – 生日快乐 盖瑞! |
[01:44] | Catherine and Mr. Marjorie have been here | 凯瑟琳和马乔里先生一直在这 |
[01:46] | and they’ve been keeping me in stitches! | 他们一直逗我开心! |
[01:48] | – Okay, it’s a lady. – Oh. | – 其实吧 那是个女士 – 哦 |
[01:50] | 华盛顿邮报 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h中午十二时二十分 | |
[01:50] | We’re finishing up President Meyer’s memoir this week… | 这周我们就会搞定梅耶总统的自传… |
[01:52] | No one is gonna read that. | 没人看的 |
[01:53] | …and darn it if I haven’t been bitten by the writing bug. | … 我近来简直是被写作热情撞了一下腰 |
[01:56] | I wanna write a syndicated humor column | 我想写个幽默专栏 |
[01:59] | like Dave Barry or Erma. | 像戴夫·巴里或者艾玛那种 |
[02:01] | Mike, do you have any awareness of what’s been happening | 迈克 你到底对过去十年里 |
[02:03] | with newspapers in the last 10 years? | 纸媒的变化有没有概念? |
[02:05] | Not at all. I mean, truth is I don’t even get ’em anymore. | 完全没有 我是说 其实我根本就不买报纸 |
[02:07] | I just read the news on my phone. | 我都在手机上看新闻 |
[02:09] | It’s so much better and it’s free. | 方便多了而且不花钱 |
[02:10] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 是啊 没错 |
[02:11] | Let me just give you a little taste | 我先来让你尝个 |
[02:13] | – of the McLintock prose, okay? – Oh, God. | – 麦克林托克写法的鲜 怎么样? – 我的天 |
[02:16] | “The other day, I found my daughter, Ellen, | “有一天 我发现我女儿艾伦 |
[02:18] | sitting in her closet eating cello bow rosin.” | 坐在她的柜子里吃着擦大提琴弓的松香” |
[02:21] | – Creepy. – “So, I sat her down and we dialogued.” | – 可怕 – “所以我坐下和她谈了一下” |
[02:23] | – That’s not a word. – “And we agreed that it was okay | – 这句子不通啊 – “最后我们达成了共识 |
[02:25] | for her to sit in her closet | 我同意让她坐在柜子里 |
[02:27] | and it was okay for her to eat cello bow rosin”… | 吃松香也可以”… |
[02:31] | – It’s not. – …”but it was not okay | – 这不可以吧 – “但是 |
[02:32] | for her to do both at the same time. | 她不能同时做这两件事儿 |
[02:34] | I think we both found that solution very ‘rosinable.'” | 我们都觉得这办法太”合梨”(合理)了 |
[02:42] | Okay, well, Mike… | 好吧 迈克… |
[02:45] | If I hear of anything, I’ll let you know. | 如果我有消息会通知你的 |
[02:46] | Thank you so much, Leon. I owe you big-time. | 谢谢 里昂 我欠你个大人情 |
[02:49] | And you know what, I’ll send you a couple McLintock morsels | 我会给你寄点麦克林托克式的小吃 |
[02:51] | just to whet your appetite. | 来刺激你的胃口的 |
[02:53] | I do not want you to do that. | 你还是别这么做了 |
[02:55] | – I will. – Don’t. | – 我会的 – 还是别了 |
[02:56] | – I’m gonna. – No. | – 我会的 – 说了不用 |
[02:57] | I can’t believe | 简直不敢相信 |
[02:58] | y’all are in my house! | 你们都在我家 |
[03:00] | I know, I can’t believe it either. | 我知道 我也不敢相信 |
[03:02] | I promise this party is gonna be so elegant. | 我保证这场派对会很高端大气上档次的 |
[03:04] | – Very “New South.” – Yes. | – 非常”新南方主义” – 是的 |
[03:06] | What does that mean? | 啥意思? |
[03:07] | No butt-fucking Ned Beatty till the after party, I guess. | 我猜 应该是不到余兴派对就不搬出干屁股的尼德·巴蒂(肯塔基州出生男演员) |
[03:09] | No, there is gonna be a raw bar. | 不 是我们会有生贝壳类食品自助 |
[03:12] | – And the very best Southern chef. – Thank you. | – 还有最好的南方厨师 – 谢谢 |
[03:14] | Yes, who hasn’t said the N-word on television. | 是的 他在电视上都不会说歧视黑人的词 |
[03:16] | Oh, that’s good. | 很好 |
[03:17] | Ma’am, I really think that we need to discuss | 女士 我真的觉得我们需要讨论一下 |
[03:19] | my doing something other than the library. | 除了图书馆 我还能做点什么 |
[03:22] | – It’s just– – Do you have any social skills whatsoever? | – 只是… – 你是不是社交白痴啊? |
[03:24] | I mean, my God, Amy, we’re in the middle of visiting | 我是说 我的天 艾米 我们正坐在 |
[03:27] | with what’s-his-ass’s family here. | 盖瑞童年家庭的客厅里 |
[03:29] | – Aw, so nice. – Hey, birthday boy, I need my purse. | – 很好 – 嗨 小寿星 把我的包递给我 |
[03:31] | – I gotta get my eye drops. – Well, hello to the house! | – 我得上点眼药水 – 各位好啊! |
[03:34] | – Oh, there he is! Judge is home. – Hey, honey. | – 回来了! 贾奇回来了 – 嗨 宝贝 |
[03:37] | Well, well, well, look at that! | 好了 好了 看那! |
[03:41] | Hey, everybody, not home an hour | 嗨 各位 我就一个小时不在家 |
[03:43] | and Gary’s carrying a Jimmy Choo purse. | 盖瑞就拿了个吉米周的包了? |
[03:45] | – Oh. – Some things never change, huh? | – 哦 – 有些事情永远不会变的 是吧? |
[03:48] | It’s for the president. The president, Judge. | 是总统的 这位是总统 这位是贾奇 |
[03:50] | – Oh, the president! – Yes. | – 哦 总统女士! – 是的 |
[03:52] | Hey, I was just joshing with ya. | 我刚刚和你开玩笑的 |
[03:53] | – I was joshing with ya. – Ah! I know, okay. | – 开玩笑的 – 我知道的 没关系 |
[03:55] | – Don’t tear up, now. – I’m not. | – 别抹眼泪啊 – 我没有 |
[03:57] | You’ll ruin your mascara. | 会弄花睫毛膏的 |
[03:58] | – Hey! Hello. – Hello, Mr. Walsh. | – 你好啊! – 你好 沃尔什先生 |
[04:01] | I did not vote for you, but I do respect the office. | 我没投你的票 但我还是尊敬政府的 |
[04:04] | Okay, well, you didn’t have to say that, | 没关系的 你没必要这么说的 |
[04:06] | – but thank you very much. – I understand. | – 谢谢你 – 我明白 |
[04:07] | You know what, I saw that Tom James | 我看到汤姆·詹姆斯 |
[04:09] | being interviewed on the television about the two of you. | 在电视采访里说你们两个的事了 |
[04:11] | – Oh, good. You saw that? – Yeah, I did. | – 哦 你看到了? – 看到了 |
[04:14] | My God, that’s a good-looking man. | 我的天 他真是有一副好皮囊 |
[04:15] | Looks like he works out. | 看来他一直在锻炼身体啊 |
[04:17] | – Where are my manners? – Does he work out? | – 哎呀看看我太失礼了? – 他锻炼吗? |
[04:18] | I’m gonna show you your rooms so you can freshen up. | 我带你们去看看房间 你们好梳洗一下 |
[04:20] | And, you two girls, I’m sorry. | 这两个姑娘 很抱歉 |
[04:22] | You’re gonna have to share that room downstairs. | 你们得共用楼下的房间了 |
[04:24] | – I hope you don’t mind. – Oh, of course. We usually– | – 希望你们不会介意 – 当然不 我们本来… |
[04:25] | Da, da, da, da, da, da. Coming, Mama! | 哒哒哒哒 来啦 妈妈! |
[04:28] | Madam President, the two of you will be in separate bedrooms | 总统女士 因为你们俩关系还没确定呢 |
[04:32] | since you’re not official yet. | 所以得各自住在单独的房间哦 |
[04:33] | – Mama! – What? | – 妈妈! – 什么? |
[04:34] | – Nope, nothing. – Oh, look at this. | – 没什么 – 看这个 |
[04:37] | – You kept Gary’s crib. – It’s not Gary’s. | – 你还留着盖瑞的婴儿床 – 这不是盖瑞的 |
[04:40] | It’s his brother Bruce’s. | 是他弟弟布鲁斯的 |
[04:41] | Oh, I didn’t know you had a brother. | 哦 我不知道你还有个弟弟 |
[04:42] | Brue was his stillborn twin. | 布鲁斯是他夭折了的双胞胎弟弟 |
[04:45] | – He had a huge heart. – Missing all its valves, though. | – 他有颗宽广的心(巨大的心脏) – 然而却没能发挥价值 |
[04:47] | – Here we go again! – When Gary was in high school, | – 又来了! – 盖瑞上高中的时候 |
[04:50] | I used to say Bruce still had | 我以前经常说布鲁斯 |
[04:51] | a better chance of making the football team. | 当足球主力的机会更大点 |
[04:54] | Them’s fighting words. | 他们总是打架 |
[04:56] | Madam President, we’re gonna leave you to get settled. | 总统女士 我们先出去方便你整理一下 |
[04:59] | Oh, Gary, can you stay behind for a second? | 盖瑞 你能过来点么? |
[05:01] | We have some scheduling things. | 我们有点事情要安排 |
[05:03] | – I can’t sleep in here. – I know. | – 我不能睡在这 – 我知道 |
[05:05] | – And your father comes off a little… – Hard on me, I know. | – 你爸爸有点… – 对我很严厉 我知道 |
[05:08] | – That, too. – Mm-hmm. | – 确实是 – 是的 |
[05:10] | Wow, no wonder I couldn’t carry the South. | 难怪我对南方不感冒 |
[05:12] | I mean, none of the polling research | 没有一份民意调查 |
[05:13] | mentioned a dead son’s ghost crib. | 提到夭折的儿子的幽灵婴儿床 |
[05:15] | The ghost is gone. | 幽灵已经走了 |
[05:17] | – Hmm? – I mean, at least we think it’s gone. | – 嗯哼? – 我是说 至少我们觉得它走了 |
[05:19] | Sometimes you hear crying, but that’s usually just Mama. | 有时你会听到哭声 但那通常是我妈妈在哭 |
[05:21] | I’m gonna sleep in your mom’s room or your dad’s room. | 我要在你妈妈的房间或者你爸爸的房间睡 |
[05:24] | Okay, okay. How did you know they sleep in separate rooms? | 好的 好的 你怎么知道他们睡在不同的房间的? |
[05:27] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 哦 对 对 对 |
[05:29] | I’ll tell you something, | 我跟你说 |
[05:29] | if I had a crib for every baby who died inside me, | 如果我的每个腹死胎中的孩子都有个婴儿床的话 |
[05:31] | – I could open up a Pottery Barn Kids. – Aha. | – 我都可以开个儿童用品店了 – 啊 |
[05:34] | The Daylight Savings Time-loving bureaucrats | 那些支持夏令时热爱时间的官僚主意们 |
[05:35] | 政府停摆第23天 杰弗森组织集会抗议夏令时 | |
[05:37] | have been “Punching the clock” | 已经在纳税人的资金上 |
[05:38] | on the taxpayers’ dime for too long. | 尽了太久的忠(钟) |
[05:41] | Well, now it’s time for me to punch a clock… | 然而 现在到了我用铁锤敲钟… |
[05:45] | with a hammer. | 的时刻了 |
[05:50] | At least while the government’s shut down, | 至少政府停摆的时候 |
[05:51] | we won’t have to pay taxes. | 我们不需要交税了 |
[05:53] | – That’s not how it works. – Oh! | – 好像并不是这样的 – 哦! |
[05:55] | Homeless people– | 无家可归的人们… |
[05:56] | our very own Dan Egan goes undercover | 我们亲爱的丹·伊艮将在第四部的 |
[05:59] | in our fourth installment of… | “街边流浪 窋中落泪” |
[06:00] | “Life on the Streets, Tears in the Gutter.” | 中担任卧底 |
[06:06] | We’re back in two. Guys, let’s talk. | 我们先休息一下 伙计们 我们得谈谈 |
[06:08] | I don’t know how to say this to you, | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[06:09] | Danny, but the network is not happy. | 丹尼 网友们不太高兴 |
[06:11] | – We need a game changer. – Okay, | – 我们需要新的高潮 – 好 |
[06:12] | well, I mean, we could go back to fucking. | 我是说 我们俩可以重新搞在一起 |
[06:14] | Well, I wanted to wait till after the wedding, but– | 我想等到婚礼结束以后 但是… |
[06:16] | They want you to get an | 他们想让你去采访一下 |
[06:17] | interview with the head of the Jeffersons. | 杰弗森组织的头儿 |
[06:18] | – I’m not doing it. – Your job depends on it. | – 我不去 – 你的工作能不能保住就看这次采访了 |
[06:20] | – I’m not doing it. – 10 seconds. | – 我不去 – 10秒 |
[06:22] | You are fucking doing it, | 你他妈最好去 |
[06:23] | because I am not going back to Yahoo fucking Style! | 因为我不想回到之前操蛋的雅虎风格! |
[06:26] | And up next, a long-lost letter from WWII | 接下来 一封来自二战的遗失信件 |
[06:29] | finally delivered, ending a 60-year marriage. | 最终寄送成功 结束了一段60年的婚姻 |
[06:32] | 沃尔什宅邸 \h\h\h上午八时十分 | |
[06:32] | Good morning, uh… | 早上好… |
[06:34] | Amy, Richard, and Madam President. | 艾米 理查德 和总统女士 |
[06:34] | …Amy, Richard, Madam President. | …艾米 理查德 总统女士 |
[06:36] | – Good morning… – Judge and Imogene. | – 早上好… – 贾奇和伊莫金 |
[06:38] | …Judge and Imogene. | …贾奇和伊莫金 |
[06:39] | So, how are the plans coming | 所以 筹备进行得怎么样了 |
[06:41] | – for the, um… – 40th. | – 那个 额… – 40岁生日会 |
[06:42] | – …40th? – The crystal came in today | – …四十岁生日会? – 水晶杯今天到了 |
[06:44] | and I am just like, ah! | 我当时的心情就像是 啊! |
[06:46] | Uh, Gary, if you’ll excuse me, | 盖瑞 如果你不介意的话 |
[06:48] | I’m gonna go fetch the papers. | 我要去拿我的报纸 |
[06:49] | Now, see, look at that. | 现在 看看这个 |
[06:50] | Look– Madam President, with all due respect, | 瞧… 总统女士 恕我直言 |
[06:53] | the government should get shut down. | 政府应该停摆了 |
[06:55] | – Uh-huh. – And that’s the kind of man I could get behind, | – 啊哈 – 这种男人才是我会支持的 |
[06:57] | but the bowtie makes him look queer. | 但是这个领结让他看起来有点像基佬 |
[07:00] | Um, Mike, when did you get here? | 恩 迈克 你什么时候到这里的? |
[07:03] | – Just a couple minutes ago, ma’am. – Oh. | – 就在几分钟前 女士 – 哦 |
[07:04] | I got this really cheap flight. | 我买到了有四次中转的 |
[07:06] | – Had, like, four layovers. – I’m really sorry I asked that question. | – 便宜航班 – 对不起我嘴贱才问了那个问题 |
[07:08] | I really got here three hours early | 我其实提前三个小时到了这里 |
[07:10] | because we had to make an emergency landing in Birmingham | 因为我们必须在伯明翰紧急迫降 |
[07:12] | because some guy took a poo on the beverage cart. | 因为一个人在饮料车上拉了屎 |
[07:17] | And, no, it wasn’t me. | 以及 不 那个人不是我 |
[07:18] | I’m actually really blocked up from all the travel. | 事实上 在整个旅行中 我都被隔离了 |
[07:20] | And by the way, these biscuits are amazing. | 顺便说下 这些小面包太赞了 |
[07:22] | – Oh, thank you, Mike. – Ma’am, do you think that Mike | – 谢谢你 迈克 – 女士 你觉不觉得迈克需要有人 |
[07:25] | – could benefit from closer supervision? – She’s not wrong. | – 近距离监督一下? – 她说的没错 |
[07:28] | You know what, Amy, you are | 你知道吗 艾米 你现在 |
[07:29] | now in charge of finishing the book with Mike. | 负责和迈克一起完成这本书 |
[07:32] | And, Richard, you’re in charge of the library. | 理查德 你负责图书馆的事 |
[07:34] | – What just happened? – You’re in charge of the library. | – 刚刚发生了什么? – 你现在负责图书馆的事情 |
[07:36] | – We’re still doing that? – Yeah! | – 我们还要建个图书馆? – 对! |
[07:38] | – I better get to work, then. – Good luck. | – 那么我最好现在就去工作了 – 祝你好运 |
[07:39] | – Thanks. – Well, we should get going. | – 谢谢 – 那个 我们得走了 |
[07:41] | We’re actually doing a “Herstorical” Tour | 我们正要去重温关于南方女作家们 |
[07:43] | of great Southern female writers. | 的”妇女历史”之旅 |
[07:45] | And where they killed themselves. | 她们在这里自杀了 |
[07:46] | Catherine, you know, everybody just woke up | 凯瑟琳 大家刚刚醒来 |
[07:48] | – and they don’t wanna hear about– -Judge: Just get in there! | – 他们不想听说关于… – 快进来! |
[07:50] | All right, Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[07:51] | I found this person of interest lurking around out there. | 我发现了这个嫌疑犯潜伏在外面 |
[07:54] | – In a Ferrari. – Yeah. | – 在一辆法拉利上 – 对 |
[07:55] | You’re kidding me. What is this? | 你在逗我 你来干什么? |
[07:57] | I tried to explain to him that | 我试图跟他解释 |
[07:58] | Birmingham ranks low on the jihadi to-do list. | 伯明翰在”圣战”任务清单上并不在首要位置 |
[08:00] | Did you tell him your first name was Mohammad? | 你告诉他你的名字叫默罕默德了吗? |
[08:02] | – No. – I can vouch for him for the most part. | – 没 – 我可以担保他在大部分情况下还是比较无害的 |
[08:04] | – That’s fine with me. – Let’s get to work, Mike. | – 那就没问题了 – 迈克 我们去工作吧 |
[08:06] | Roll those sleeves up to your pit stains. | 把你的袖子卷到污渍上头去 |
[08:07] | I need to talk to you in private. | 我需要私下跟你聊聊 |
[08:09] | – This is so inappropriate. – Excuse us. | – 这太不合适了 – 不好意思 |
[08:10] | – It’s not in here. – What? | – 不在这儿 – 什么? |
[08:11] | – I don’t have my diary. – Then look harder! | – 我日记本不在这儿 – 那就仔细找找! |
[08:13] | – It’s gotta be in there! – Shit. | – 它本该在这里的! – 操 |
[08:14] | Mike, that diary is all you’re good for. | 迈克 那本日记本是你全身上下最有用的东西 |
[08:16] | The diary should’ve lost you. | 那本日记应该把你给丢了 |
[08:17] | Every detail of every day in the White House was in that diary. | 在白宫的每一天的每个细节都记在那个日记本里 |
[08:20] | Where do you think you might’ve left it? | 你觉得你会丢在哪里了? |
[08:21] | I did stop to eat at this | 在从伯明翰开车来的路上 |
[08:23] | truck stop diner driving up from Birmingham. | 我确实停车在一家餐车上买了点吃的 |
[08:25] | – No, you just ate breakfast now. – No, I’m on DC time. | – 不对 你才吃了早餐 – 不 我现在还停留在华府的时区 |
[08:27] | It’s an hour’s difference! Let’s go! | 有一个小时的时差! 走吧! |
[08:29] | Oh, good, they have great pancakes. We’ll split a stack. | 好 他们的煎饼很赞 我们可以分着吃一块 |
[08:32] | I don’t understand. What are you even doing here? | 我不理解 你在这里干嘛? |
[08:35] | Your man Richard told me to come down. | 你家理查德叫我过来 |
[08:37] | I had some business in the | 我在波斯湾跟和斯特奇斯能源公司 |
[08:38] | Gulf with Sturges Energy, but I had to see you. | 谈生意 但是我一定要来见你 |
[08:40] | Oh, please, suddenly now white lives matter? | 拜托 现在突然白种人就重要了? |
[08:42] | – I mean, I just– – I’m sorry for how I behaved, | – 我是说 我只是… – 我为我的行为道歉 |
[08:45] | but everything is different | 但是一切都不同了 |
[08:45] | now that my father’s died of colon cancer, | 我父亲因结肠癌死了 |
[08:47] | praise be to Allah. | 感谢真主 |
[08:48] | Plus, our family’s got a brand-new imam | 再说 我们家请了个新的伊玛目(清真寺内率领伊斯兰教徒做礼拜的人) |
[08:50] | who’s just a lot more chill. | 他比以前那个更淡定 |
[08:51] | I mean, I can engage in homosexual acts | 我可以和《查理周刊》(法国讽刺漫画杂志社 曾遭恐袭) |
[08:52] | with the entire writing staff of Charlie Hebdo | 所有写作人员搞基 |
[08:54] | and nobody would say boo. | 也没有人会嘘我 |
[08:55] | Well, you’re getting me all wet now. | 你已经让我湿了 |
[08:56] | – No, no, I didn’t– – Hey, did you say Sturges Energy? | – 不 不 我没有… – 嘿 你刚刚是不是说了斯特奇斯能源公司? |
[08:59] | – I did. – Who donated that whole wing to Hughes’s library? | – 是的 – 那个给休斯图书馆捐了一整栋侧楼的公司? |
[09:01] | Yeah, Quartie and I are dear friends. | 对 奎提和我是很亲密的朋友 |
[09:03] | Our houses share a beach path and a vineyard. | 我们俩家共享一个沙滩小径和一座葡萄园 |
[09:05] | We don’t let the public use it, of course. | 当然了 大众禁止入内 |
[09:07] | You had me at beach path. | 沙滩小径就挺吸引我了 |
[09:08] | Yeah, Carly Simon is on the other side. | 是 卡莉·西蒙家在另一边 |
[09:10] | You know, she has this tree. | 你知道 她有一棵树 |
[09:12] | It just sort of hangs over the property line. | 就刚好长在房产分界线上 |
[09:13] | Could you do me a favor? You think you could talk to Quartie | 你能帮我个忙吗? 你觉得你能不能说服奎提 |
[09:16] | about maybe donating a few mil to my library? | 捐赠几百万给我的图书馆? |
[09:18] | I’ll make that call for you. | 我会为你打这个电话的 |
[09:20] | Mm-mm, I haven’t forgiven you yet. | 嗯哼 我还没有原谅你 |
[09:21] | – Why? Come on. – No. Plus, we’re in Gary’s house | – 为什么? 来嘛 – 不 并且 我们在盖瑞家里 |
[09:23] | and this whole place is like a vortex of sexual confusion. | 这整个地方就像性混乱的中心 |
[09:25] | – I mean, witness. This… – Oh, my God. | – 我是说 看看 这个… – 我的天 |
[09:27] | 纽约市 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h中午十二时二十分 | |
[09:28] | Hey, Dan, look at my sandwich. | 嘿 丹 看我的三明治 |
[09:30] | – Remind you of Jane? – I really gotta stop these weekly lunches. | – 让你想起了简没? – 我真的要叫停我们每周一次的午饭了 |
[09:32] | Should’ve kept the old gray mare. | 真应该留着那只灰色的老母马(指简) |
[09:33] | Your ratings ain’t what they used to be. | 你的评分不像以前那么好了 |
[09:35] | I hear your days are numbered, boy-o. | 我听说你主持的日子也屈指可数了 小子 |
[09:36] | Oh, this just might be the phone call that changes all that. | 这可能是改变一切的一通电话 |
[09:40] | – Hey! – Hold for Congressman Ryan. | – 嘿! – 瑞安议员电话 请稍候 |
[09:42] | – Lower the capital gains tax. – MSNBC and Bloomberg are on hold. | – 降低资本利得税 – MSNBC和彭博公司在暂停中 |
[09:44] | Deregulate the financial industry. | 解除对金融行业的管制 |
[09:46] | Deregulate the– deregulate everything! | 解除… 解除对一切的管制! |
[09:48] | – Congressman. – Thank you. | – 议员 – 谢谢 |
[09:50] | Dan Egan, to what do I owe the pleasure of this– | 丹·伊艮 这真是我的什么荣幸呢… |
[09:53] | there is no fucking way I am going on your show! | 我他妈不会上你的节目的! |
[09:55] | – Jonah. – Hold for Congressman Ryan. | – 乔纳 – 瑞安议员有事 请稍候 |
[09:57] | Don’t budge on the debt ceiling | 在和总统开私人会议之前 |
[09:58] | until you get a private meeting with the president. | 不要在财务上限上让步 |
[10:00] | You’re a freshman congressman | 你是个还在用你妈的网飞账号 |
[10:01] | who still uses his mother’s Netflix password. | 密码的新晋议员 |
[10:04] | There’s no way you’re gonna get a meeting with Montez, | 不管这个二逼现在在这里说什么 |
[10:06] | no matter what Fyvush Fuckhole here says. | 你都不可能见到蒙特兹的 |
[10:08] | Well, Fyvush Fuckhole disagrees. | 我这个二逼还真就不同意 |
[10:10] | We’re gonna hold out for the meeting. | 我们坚持要开这个会 |
[10:11] | I’ll be in my car getting drunk. | 那本大爷现在要去我车里喝个烂醉 |
[10:13] | Hi, Danny. I want tickets to a certain Broadway show | 嗨 丹尼 我想要某一个没票可买的 |
[10:15] | that’s impossible to get tickets to– | 百老汇秀… |
[10:18] | “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark.” | “蜘蛛侠:终结黑暗”的门票 |
[10:20] | That– that show closed years ago. | 那个…那个秀几年前就不演了 |
[10:22] | Hold for the congressman. | 议员有事 请稍后 |
[10:23] | – I have another offer coming. – No, wait! | – 我这里有份新的邀请 – 不 等等! |
[10:24] | Jonah, I will give you the questions in advance. | 乔纳 我会提前给你你一些采访时的问题 |
[10:27] | Fuck! | 操! |
[10:28] | Four tickets to “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark”? | 四张”蜘蛛侠-终结黑暗”的门票? |
[10:30] | No problem. It’ll be right after the interview. | 没问题 采访之后给你 |
[10:33] | – Best seats in the house. – Shit! Give– no, no. Hey, Jonah. | – 厅里最好的位子 – 操! 给我… 不 不 嘿 乔纳 |
[10:35] | Jonah, hang up on him. Greg is basic cable… | 乔纳 挂他电话 格雷格信口开河的… |
[10:37] | Are these from Trader Joe’s? They’re delicious. | 这些是从乔氏超市买的吗? 味道不错 |
[10:39] | Oh, no, they’re from Costco. | 不 是从好市多买的 |
[10:40] | I get them in a five-gallon bucket. | 我买了一桶五加仑装的 |
[10:41] | Look, Jonah, just tell me what you want. | 乔纳 直接告诉我你想要什么 |
[10:43] | I want you and I to party like we did | 我想要你和我像从前互为知己时 |
[10:44] | back when we were best friends. | 那样嗨起来 |
[10:46] | Uh, when ex… uh… yes. | 之前… 对 |
[10:48] | Yes! Done-zo! | 可以! 成交! |
[10:49] | Well, then, I guess we have a deal. | 那好 我们交易达成 |
[10:52] | You said on-air that Bruce | 你广播中曾说 |
[10:53] | Hornsby was a member of the Grateful Dead. | 布鲁斯·霍恩斯比是感恩而死(美国乐队)的成员 |
[10:55] | He was a touring member from ’90 to ’92. | 90年到92年之间 他一直都是巡演成员 |
[10:58] | He never officially joined. | 但却从未正式加入 |
[10:59] | I wonder if we should get married in the fall or at New Year’s. | 我想咱们要不要在秋天或者新年时结婚 |
[11:02] | – Oh, I always thought… – I was talking to my father. | – 我一直都觉得… – 我在跟我爸爸讲话 |
[11:04] | Ma’am, will you be okay with Congressman Ryan? | 女士 跟瑞安议员一起您可以吗? |
[11:04] | 美国总统办公室 下午二时四十分 | |
[11:06] | – Alone? – She’ll– what? She’ll be fine! | – 单独你们两个? – 她会… 什么鬼? 她能有什么事! |
[11:08] | Actually, why don’t you stay, Candi? | 要不然你留下来吧 坎迪? |
[11:10] | Jesus Christ, it’s not like I’m gonna rape the president. | 我的老天 我又不是要强奸了总统 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry, did you just say | 不好意思 你刚才是不是说 |
[11:14] | you aren’t going to rape the president? | 你又不是要强奸了总统? |
[11:16] | Of course I’m not. Why would I say I would? | 我当然没说 我为什么要说那种话? |
[11:19] | – Why would you say you wouldn’t? – Because I wouldn’t! | – 你为什么说不会呢? – 因为我不会啊! |
[11:21] | I think maybe your people should come in, too. | 可以让你的人进来了 |
[11:23] | – Gentlemen! – What did he do, ma’am? | – 先生们! – 他做了什么 女士? |
[11:25] | Nothing! I didn’t do anything! | 什么都没有! 我什么都没做! |
[11:26] | Well, he threatened to not rape the president. | 他威胁说他不会强奸总统 |
[11:29] | Yeah, that’s not a threat, that’s a promise. | 那不算是威胁 是保证 |
[11:30] | Okay, Congressman, | 好了 议员先生 |
[11:32] | first of all, let me congratulate you. | 首先 让我祝贺你 |
[11:34] | You have accomplished more in one month | 在这一个月中 你做的蠢事 |
[11:36] | than most extremely stupid people do in a lifetime. | 比那些终极蠢货一辈子干的还要多 |
[11:39] | – That’s very kind of you to say, ma’am. – Shut the fuck up. | – 谢谢您这么说 夫人 – 他妈给我闭嘴 |
[11:41] | This is my final offer, all right? | 这是我给你的最后机会 懂吗? |
[11:43] | Tell Tanz he can have his deregulation | 告诉泰兹 他可以解除对 |
[11:45] | of the payday loan industry, | 发薪日贷款行业的管控了 |
[11:46] | tripling of the private prison tax incentives… | 私人监狱税收优惠扩大三倍 |
[11:49] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[11:51] | …and the sentencing reform rollbacks for the mentally ill. | …还有对精神病患者的判决要改回标准水平 |
[11:53] | And you’ll get rid of Daylight Savings Time? | 然后你还要废除夏令时? |
[11:55] | – Oh, my… – Saving. | – 我… – 单数没有s |
[11:56] | I cannot do that. | 我做不了这个 |
[11:57] | That is an impossible request. | 这是个不可能达成的要求 |
[12:00] | – Why, because I’m Jewish? – Excuse me? | – 为什么 因为我是犹太人吗? – 什么? |
[12:02] | He’s not Jewish yet, ma’am. | 他还不能算是犹太人呢 女士 |
[12:03] | Yeah, but I only have two months left | 对 但等我两个月后上完 |
[12:04] | of those Jiffy Jew classes. | 转瞬变身犹太人的课程就是了 |
[12:06] | And after that, it’s snip, snip, snip. | 那之后 就是割 割 割礼 |
[12:07] | And as an almost-Jew, | 作为大半个犹太人 |
[12:09] | I will not stand by with this anti-almost-Semitism. | 我是不会容忍这种反大半个犹太主义的 |
[12:12] | Why don’t you take it up with the Anti-Defamation League? | 你要不去跟反歧视联盟提出这点吧? |
[12:14] | – The fuck is that? – Wow! Okay. | – 那是什么鬼? – 好吧! |
[12:17] | My offer’s not gonna be on the table for long. | 我给的机会是不会等你太久的 |
[12:20] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 午安了 先生们 |
[12:21] | Wow, Gary! | 盖瑞! |
[12:23] | – What is this crystal? – I know! | – 这是什么水晶杯? -我知道! |
[12:26] | It’s Vintage Baccarat. | 是复古巴卡拉的杯子 |
[12:28] | – It’s really gorgeous. – Selina. | – 看起来好棒 – 赛琳娜 |
[12:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:31] | – So, I just heard back from Quartie. – Right, and? | – 那个 我刚跟奎提聊了聊 – 嗯 然后? |
[12:33] | He was intrigued but reluctant. | 他很有兴趣 但是还是不怎么愿意 |
[12:36] | – Why? What? – He’s one of those real good ol’ boys | – 为什么? 什么? – 他是那种典型的好老弟(性格温和的南方白人) |
[12:39] | and he thinks that you’re a little Upper East Side. | 而且他觉得你有点上东区的感觉 |
[12:41] | Are you kidding me? Me? | 你在逗我吗? 我? |
[12:42] | – Yeah. You know, like a snob. – You’ve gotta be kidding me. | – 对 就像个势利小人 – 你肯定是在逗我 |
[12:45] | Well, like Eva Gabor in “Green Acres.” | 就像《绿色田野》里的伊娃·嘉宝 |
[12:47] | You had “Green Acres” In Qatar? | 你们卡塔尔也可以看《绿色田野》? |
[12:49] | Oh, yes, but they censored all the scenes with Arnold Ziffel. | 可以 但所有情节都是经过阿诺德·泽法尔审核过的 |
[12:51] | You know, I’m technically from the South. | 你知道 我其实是彻彻底底的南方人 |
[12:53] | – Oh, is that right? – Yeah, Maryland had slaves. | – 是吗? – 对 马里兰州有奴隶的 |
[12:55] | They just didn’t secede. | 只是内战的时候没能脱离联邦而已 |
[12:56] | – So, they had it both ways? – Like Gary’s dad. | – 所以马里兰州算是两面派? – 就像盖瑞他爸一样 |
[12:58] | You know what, Gary? | 盖瑞 你听我说? |
[13:00] | Can we invite Quartie to your party? | 我们能不能邀请奎提来参加你的派对 |
[13:02] | Ooh, that’s a good idea. | 那真是个好主意 |
[13:03] | Give the good ol’ boy a good ol’ time? | 让这个好老弟享受一番美好的旧日时光? |
[13:05] | It’s kind of a sit-down dinner, so. | 这是正式晚宴 所以 |
[13:08] | – Yeah, but, I mean… – Who cares? | – 但 我意思是… – 谁在乎? |
[13:10] | Party on. | 趴体走起啊 |
[13:11] | – Great! – Okay! | – 太棒了! -好! |
[13:12] | I’ll show that oil-splatted cow-fucker | 我要给这个油星飞溅 干母牛的家伙看看 |
[13:15] | that I’m open-minded and nonjudgmental. | 我是多么思想开放 毫无偏见 |
[13:17] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[13:19] | Hey, Gary? | 盖瑞? |
[13:20] | I’m wondering if a sit-down dinner is a little stuffy these days. | 我在想现在正式晚宴是不是有点点古板 |
[13:25] | What? No. | 什么? 不啊 |
[13:26] | – Well… – Maybe. | – 那… – 可能是 |
[13:29] | I wanna look at the menu. | 我要看看菜单 |
[13:31] | And I gotta say I’m not sure this crystal is right. | 而且我要说 我不觉得这些水晶杯适合这个场合 |
[13:34] | – I think it’s a little elitist. – I know! | – 我觉得有点精英做派 – 可不嘛! |
[13:37] | But not in a good way. | 不是褒义 |
[13:38] | Yeah, let’s get rid of it. | 把它们都拿走 |
[13:40] | But make a mental note of exactly what this pattern is | 不过给我用脑子把这些具体花纹记下来 |
[13:43] | ’cause maybe we’ll rent it for my birthday. | 因为我可能生日的时候要租用一下 |
[13:44] | Do you know that if 30,000 more people in Alabama | 你知道 如果阿拉巴马州再有三万人 |
[13:45] | 伯明翰服务区 \h\h\h下午三时十五分 | |
[13:47] | had gone to the polls instead of | 出门投票 而不是 |
[13:49] | smoking off-brand cigarettes through their neck holes | 在河边驳船的老虎机上一边赌钱 |
[13:51] | at riverboat casino slot machines, | 一边用脖子上顶的那个大嘴抽那些没牌子的香烟的话 |
[13:53] | we would be working at the White House right now | 我们现在就已经在白宫工作了 |
[13:55] | instead of hunting for your diary at a fucking truck stop | 而不是在什么该死的服务区找你的行程日记 |
[13:59] | in which I guarantee we are the only people who are not here | 而且我保证我们是唯一 |
[14:01] | to score speed or get their assholes licked. | 不来这测评车速或者舔自己菊花的人 |
[14:03] | Well, after I ate, I went right to the bathroom | 那时我吃完后 就去了厕所 |
[14:05] | because things started loosening up, you know. | 因为我憋不住了 你懂的 |
[14:07] | – Whenever I drink coffee, usually… – I do not need details! | – 一般 每当我喝完咖啡… – 不用跟我说细节! |
[14:10] | Okay, let’s see here. | 好吧 我们看看这里 |
[14:12] | – Bingo! – Oh, God, thank you! | – 猜对了! – 感谢老天! |
[14:15] | Got it. My jacket. | 找到了 我的夹克 |
[14:16] | – And? – And what? | – 还有? -还有什么? |
[14:18] | Oh, no diary. Fuck! | 没有日记 见鬼! |
[14:21] | Mike, I am going to choke | 迈克 我要用你 |
[14:22] | you to death with your urine-soaked jacket. | 那被尿液浸泡的夹克把你勒死 |
[14:24] | It’s not urine, okay? It’s probably just water from the urinal. | 不是尿 好不好? 可能只是小便器里流出的水 |
[14:27] | – Let’s go. – Hang on. | – 我们走吧 – 等等 |
[14:28] | God, Jesus! I can tell | 我的上帝! 我告诉你 |
[14:29] | you that the diary is not in your ass crack | 那日记没在你屁股兜里 |
[14:31] | because I have had a very good view | 是因为我现在视野里是你的大屁股 就像是 |
[14:33] | of the strawberry fields for the last hour. | 草莓田快死了之前的景象 |
[14:34] | Look, I lost my belt, okay? | 我把腰带弄丢了 好吗? |
[14:35] | When I went through security at Dulles, I… | 当我经过杜勒斯机场的安检口 我… |
[14:39] | I left it at security. | 我把它丢在了安检口 |
[14:40] | Maybe the diary’s there. | 也许日记在那里 |
[14:42] | Okay, now we’re going to Dulles. | 好吧 现在我们又要去杜勒斯机场了 |
[14:44] | – Can we get a quick stack of pancakes? – No! | – 我们能迅速来一份烤煎饼吗? – 不行! |
[14:47] | What about my look and my makeup? | 那我的造型 妆容怎么办? |
[14:49] | I was thinking a smoky bronze eye. | 我想要不要画个古铜色烟熏妆? |
[14:51] | Okay, yeah, good. | 对对 好 |
[14:53] | Well, well, look at you… | 看看你… |
[14:55] | big-shot Washington insider | 华盛顿内部的大人物了 |
[14:57] | making like an Avon lady. | 化妆的事懂得就像个雅芳女士 |
[14:59] | – Well, the president… – Don’t interrupt me, boy! | – 总统… – 别打断我 小子! |
[15:01] | Smoky bronze eye? | 古铜色烟熏妆? |
[15:04] | God, don’t you know that woman needs a pop of color? | 上帝 你知不知道那女人需要来点出挑的颜色 |
[15:06] | Classic red lip. | 古典红唇 |
[15:08] | That’s what she needs. | 她需要的是那个 |
[15:10] | – Ma’am. – How are you? | – 女士 – 最近好啊? |
[15:13] | You can’t let your father talk to you like that. | 你可不能让你爸爸那么跟你讲话 |
[15:15] | He’s always interrupting you and insulting you. | 他老是打断你 还侮辱你 |
[15:18] | You’re absolutely right. I’ve got to… | 你说的对极了 我得… |
[15:20] | You have to stand up for yourself, stupid. | 你要站出来捍卫自己 蠢货 |
[15:22] | I’m gonna tell you something | 我要跟你说件事 |
[15:23] | that I haven’t told anybody but Mama. | 这事我还没告诉我妈以外的任何人 |
[15:24] | – Dear Lord. – And I’m gonna tell it tonight at the party. | – 我的妈啊 – 我今晚派对上要说出来 |
[15:26] | When I was a kid, I was a bit of a tomboy, okay? | 当我小的时候 有点像个假小子 你懂吗? |
[15:28] | – What? – All I wanted | – 什么? – 我最想做的 |
[15:30] | to do was go hunting with Judge, that’s it. | 就是跟贾奇一起出去打猎 没别的 |
[15:32] | But he was always off with Teddy, who was kind of the first Bobby | 但是他总是跟泰迪 他算是个第一个替代鲍比的 |
[15:34] | – and all this kind of stuff. – Yeah, I think you need to… | – 或者其他这样的人一起 – 我想你需要… |
[15:36] | But then on my 10th birthday, | 但后来在我十岁生日的时候 |
[15:38] | he finally took me out hunting. | 他终于带我出去打猎了 |
[15:40] | And then all of a sudden, this squirrel just popped out. | 然后突然间 有个松鼠蹦了出来 |
[15:43] | Wow! I squeezed my eyes shut, I pulled the trigger. | 我紧紧闭上了眼睛 扣响了扳机 |
[15:45] | Well, the recoil just knocked me out cold. | 那后坐力把我震晕了 |
[15:47] | When I came to, | 等我回过神时 |
[15:49] | the judge was standing over me with a squirrel. | 我抬头看见了贾奇 抓着那只松鼠 |
[15:51] | – You were passed out? – Yeah. | – 你当时晕过去了? – 是的 |
[15:53] | – And he was standing over you? – Yeah. | – 他是站在你身体上方? -对 |
[15:56] | Did you have your pants on? | 你裤子穿着呢吗? |
[15:59] | Of course I did. What are you talking about? | 当然穿着了 你在说什么啊? |
[16:01] | But listen, what the judge doesn’t know | 但是 贾奇不知道的是 |
[16:02] | is that when I was lying down, I kind of saw | 在我躺着的时候 我好像是看到 |
[16:04] | that he pulled the squirrel out of his pocket. | 他把松鼠从衣兜里拿了出来 |
[16:07] | I didn’t hit anything. | 我什么都没打到 |
[16:08] | He just wanted me to feel like a man. | 他只是想让我觉得像个男人 |
[16:10] | He had a dead animal in his pocket the whole time? | 所以他兜里就一直装着个动物尸体? |
[16:12] | And you know what I did with it? | 你知道我对那松鼠做了什么吗? |
[16:13] | I skinned it and I made a fur vest | 我拔了它的皮 给我的 |
[16:15] | and matching boots for my G.I. Joe doll. | 特种部队娃娃做了个裘皮背心和配套军靴 |
[16:17] | Bam, sucker! | 牛逼吧! |
[16:18] | Neat. | 真棒 |
[16:20] | – Ma’am? – Yeah. | – 女士? – 说 |
[16:21] | Mike and Amy texted that | 迈克和艾米发短信 |
[16:22] | they had to head up to the National Archives. | 说他们要去国家档案馆 |
[16:24] | Okay. Richard, what do you know about jug bands? | 好吧 理查德 你知道多少关于坛罐乐队的事? |
[16:26] | – Everything. – Ugh, what would I do without you? | – 所有事 – 没了你 我可怎么办啊! |
[16:29] | Well, vice versa, ma’am, so. | 我也一样 女士 |
[16:30] | I will tell you one thing… | 我跟你说… |
[16:31] | I think Judge was right about the lip color. | 关于唇色的事 还是贾奇说的对 |
[16:33] | – He always is. – Yeah. | – 他总是对的 – 是啊 |
[16:34] | Jonah, you have to take the Montez deal. | 乔纳 你得接受蒙特兹给的协议 |
[16:34] | 众议院朗沃斯办公大楼 下午四时整\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h | |
[16:37] | I never thought you’d last more than a week, | 我没想到你能撑过一周 |
[16:39] | but right now, you could piss on every grave in Arlington | 但现在 你即使侮辱了阿林顿国家军人公墓的所有人 |
[16:41] | and still get reelected in November. | 十一月也能再次当选 |
[16:43] | Fuck Daylight Savings Time, all right? | 去他的夏时制 行吗 |
[16:45] | Just take the deal and you could be governor or senator | 接受协议 你就是州长或参议员 |
[16:49] | or, God help us, who knows? | 或者 谁知道呢? |
[16:51] | Thank you for your input. It’s very much appreciated. | 谢谢你的真知灼见 感激不尽 |
[16:54] | You can clean out your office. | 去把你的办公室清收拾干净 |
[16:56] | I don’t have an office. I share a desk with Kent. | 我没有办公室 我和肯特用一个桌子 |
[16:57] | Well, then you can clean out your half-desk. | 那就把你的半个桌子清理干净 |
[16:59] | – It’s empty. – You’re fired. | – 已经是空的了 – 你被开除了 |
[17:01] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[17:02] | – See you around never, Ben… – Cafferty. | – 再也不见 本… – 卡弗蒂 |
[17:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:07] | – Am I fired, too, or…? – No, no. | – 我也被炒了? 还是… – 没有 |
[17:10] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[17:11] | Quartie’s gonna love this. Yeah. | 奎提会喜欢这个的 |
[17:13] | Ma’am, this doesn’t seem right. | 女士 这好像不太对 |
[17:15] | – No. – Yeah, let’s lose it. | – 是啊 – 也是 不要了 |
[17:16] | – All right, losing the flag. – No, no, no, the birthday sign. | – 好吧 旗子不要了 – 不不不 我说的是生日横幅 |
[17:18] | – Oh. – Selina, look who I found. | – 哦 – 赛琳娜 看我找到了谁 |
[17:21] | – Who are all these people? – Your guests! | – 他们是什么人? – 你的客人! |
[17:23] | – Hello! – Madam President, | – 你好! – 总统女士 |
[17:24] | let me introduce you to Quartie Sturges. | 我来向你介绍奎提·斯特奇斯 |
[17:26] | Quartie, President Meyer. | 奎提 梅耶总统 |
[17:27] | You need to call me Selina. | 你一定要叫我赛琳娜 |
[17:29] | – Okay? – All right, Selina. | – 好吗? – 好吧 赛琳娜 |
[17:30] | It is so nice to see you south of the Mason-Dixon line | 很高兴在梅森-迪克森线南边看见你 |
[17:30] | 梅森-迪克森线:美国宾夕法尼亚州与马里兰州之间的分界线 美国内战期间成为自由州(北)与蓄奴州(南)的界线 | |
[17:33] | without your campaign bus behind you. | 身后还没有选举大巴 |
[17:36] | I think you’re teasing me. | 你在调侃我 |
[17:37] | You know, President Hughes said the nicest things about you. | 休斯总统说了你很多好话 |
[17:41] | Oh, my goodness, I wish I could say the same thing. | 哦我的天啊 真希望我也能这么说 |
[17:46] | We need a drink. | 我们得喝一杯 |
[17:49] | I’m seven years sober, ma’am. | 我戒酒七年了 女士 |
[17:51] | You know, my mother was an alcoholic. | 我妈妈曾是酒鬼 |
[17:53] | She was a real mean drunk. | 她酒品很差 |
[17:54] | Are you mean when you drink? | 你酒品差吗? |
[17:56] | Occasionally. | 偶尔 |
[17:57] | I get that sense. | 我猜到了 |
[17:59] | What is this? This is the biggest one you could get? | 这是什么? 这是你能搞到的最大的? |
[18:02] | It’s only got four wheels | 这只有四个轮子 |
[18:03] | and there’s no fucking hot tub in the back. | 后面还没有热浴池 |
[18:05] | Just get in the car before someone sees us, Malcolm No-Sex. | 赶紧在别人看见之前上车 马尔科姆 “无爱” |
[18:07] | – It’s all right, playa. – Okay, fine. | – 没关系的 我开玩笑的 – 好吧 |
[18:10] | We’re gonna fuck bitches till they in stitches. | 我要把小妞们操到笑破肚皮 |
[18:12] | Actually, I’m just kidding. I got engaged. | 开玩笑的 我订婚了 |
[18:14] | – Did you hear that? – Is she a foreigner? | – 你听说了吗? – 她是外国人吗? |
[18:15] | No, just Jewish. | 犹太人而已 |
[18:16] | Oh, what’s up now? 9-11, bitches! | 现在呢? 快报警吧婊贝们! |
[18:20] | We’re gonna fly two planes into the club! | 我们要往俱乐部里开两架飞机 |
[18:22] | Next stop, “Green-wich” Village! Here we go, let’s go! | 下一站 格林尼治村! 来吧! 走吧! |
[18:26] | Let’s go– oh, fuck! Hey, you could’ve killed me! | 咱们走… 哦操! 你差点弄死我! |
[18:29] | That’s the problem with you New Yorkers… | 这就是你们纽约人的问题… |
[18:30] | you don’t appreciate fine weaponry | 你们不喜欢高档商场里 |
[18:32] | in your Bloomingdale’s and your Zabar’s. | 卖高档武器 |
[18:34] | Quartie, I’m a country girl. | 奎提 我是个乡村女孩 |
[18:36] | Okay? I think you keep forgetting that | 我觉得你总是忘记这点 |
[18:38] | like you forgot to clean up that oil spill of yours in the Gulf. | 像你总忘记清理你在海湾泄露的石油 |
[18:43] | – Very good, very good. – Okay, okay. Good, good. | – 很好 – 好吧好吧 |
[18:46] | You know, this band hasn’t | 知道吗 这个乐队 |
[18:47] | played together since the Great Washboard Feud. | 自从大搓板夙怨后就没一起表演过 |
[18:49] | – Is that so? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的吗? – 嗯哼 |
[18:50] | Hey, Brian. Brian, Beth! | 嗨 布莱恩 布莱恩 贝丝! |
[18:52] | Where you guys going? You’re the only people I know left. | 你们要去哪? 这里我认识的人只剩你们俩了 |
[18:54] | We’re just uncomfortable around so many Confederate flags. | 我们只是看不惯周围全是联邦旗 |
[18:57] | – And the lawn jockeys. – Sorry. | – 还有草坪骑师雕像 – 抱歉 |
[18:59] | – Happy birthday. – Oh, thank you, thank you. | – 生日快乐 – 谢谢 |
[19:02] | – Gary? – Yeah? | – 盖瑞? – 怎么了? |
[19:04] | – Not a lot of vegetarian options. – I know. | – 这里没什么素的可吃 – 我知道 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry, Marjorie. | 很抱歉 马乔里 |
[19:11] | Oh, God, what a mean face. | 天啊 表情好凶啊 |
[19:14] | Yeah. Hush up, y’all. | 大家请安静一下 |
[19:17] | I just wanna say a few words for Gary Walsh’s 40th birthday. | 我想说几句话庆祝盖瑞·沃尔士的四十岁生日 |
[19:22] | Who’s Gary? | 盖瑞是谁? |
[19:23] | Like Gary, I, too, was born in the glory | 像盖瑞一样 我也很荣幸出生在 |
[19:26] | that is the deep south… of Maryland. | 马里兰的最南边 |
[19:29] | So, you know, Gary and I both have our swimming holes | 所以 盖瑞和我都有自己的游泳洞 |
[19:32] | and our fishing holes and | 自己的钓鱼洞 |
[19:34] | all the holes you could ever possibly want. | 还有任何你想要的洞 |
[19:36] | Right, Quartie? | 对吧 奎提? |
[19:38] | But I wanna tell you this one particular story | 但是我最想说一个故事 |
[19:42] | that’s one of my favorite Southern memories. | 是我最喜欢的南方记忆 |
[19:44] | It’s when my daddy first took me hunting for rabbits. | 那就是我爸爸带着我去打兔子 |
[19:49] | And I gotta tell you, my rifle was bigger than I was. | 我得说 我的来福枪比我还大 |
[19:52] | I was just a tiny, little thing. | 我就是个小小的人 |
[19:54] | But the Second Amendment | 但是第二法案确保 |
[19:56] | certainly did guarantee my right to use it. | 我有权利去使用它 |
[19:58] | – Ho! Damn straight, huh? – That’s right. | – 那可真对 不是吗? – 是的 |
[20:00] | So, anyway, I aim my shotgun at one of those rascals | 所以 我瞄准了一个小淘气 |
[20:04] | and, gosh darn it, the recoil plumb knocked me on my behind. | 然后 天啊 后坐力把我摔了个屁股墩 |
[20:08] | I’m learning so much about Selina tonight. | 今晚我对赛琳娜的了解增进了不少 |
[20:10] | – Sure enough, when I came to… – Me, too. | – 当然 当我来到… – 我也是 |
[20:12] | I should update her Wikipedia page. | 我得更新她的维基百科页面 |
[20:14] | …showed me the rabbit that I shot. | …给我看了我打到的兔子 |
[20:16] | But what my daddy didn’t know– | 但我爸爸不知道的是… |
[20:19] | and I’m sorry if I get a little emotional telling this story– | 抱歉我讲到这个故事时就会有些激动… |
[20:23] | is that I saw him pull that dead rabbit out of his pocket. | 我亲眼看见他把死兔子从口袋里掏出来 |
[20:27] | He just wanted to make his little girl | 他就是想让他的女儿 |
[20:29] | as happy as a hound dog with a horse’s Johnson. | 像一只追马的猎狗一样高兴 |
[20:34] | But at any rate, happy birthday, Gary. | 但不管怎样 生日快乐 盖瑞 |
[20:36] | And I think the birthday boy would like to say a few words. | 我觉得寿星有几句话要说 |
[20:40] | Would you like to say a few words, Gar? | 你有什么要说的吗 盖瑞? |
[20:41] | Gary, you wanna come up? | 盖瑞 你想上来吗? |
[20:43] | – No. – No? Oh! | – 不用了 – 不想? 哦! |
[20:45] | I think he’s feeling a little shy, | 我觉得他有点害羞 |
[20:47] | so, um, thank you all so much, | 谢谢大家 |
[20:51] | and y’all enjoy the party and have a good time. | 玩得开心 |
[20:53] | – Yeah! – Well, all right! | – 好哦! – 好的 |
[20:55] | Thank you! Thank you. | 谢谢! 谢谢 |
[20:58] | – That was amazing. – Yeah. | – 太棒了 – 是啊 |
[21:00] | As my father used to say, | 像我父亲原来说过的 |
[21:01] | “If that speech was a horse, it’d be a unicorn.” | “如果这演讲是匹马,那一定是个独角兽” |
[21:03] | “Magical!” | “不可思议!” |
[21:05] | I wanna put that rabbit story in the book. | 我想把兔子的故事放进书里 |
[21:06] | Actually, Amy’s in charge of the book. | 事实上 艾米管写书 |
[21:08] | – Amy’s not in charge of anything. – I wish I had a pen. | – 艾米没管着任何事 – 我要是有个笔就好了 |
[21:10] | I just remembered I have a photographic memory. | 我突然想起我有图片式记忆 |
[21:11] | Oh, perfect! Perfect, perfect. | 哦 太棒了! 太棒了 |
[21:13] | – Can I talk to you just a second? – I wanna talk to you, too. | – 我能和你说两句吗? – 我也想和你聊聊 |
[21:15] | Gary, I’m so sorry. | 盖瑞 很抱歉 |
[21:17] | We have run out of bourbon, | 我们没有波本酒了 |
[21:20] | so do you think we could borrow | 所以你觉得我们能 |
[21:21] | some of your daddy’s bourbon from his stash? | 从你爸爸的收藏里借点波本酒吗? |
[21:24] | – Yeah. – Yeah? Good, good. | – 好吧 – 可以? 很好 |
[21:26] | Great, great. | 很好 很好 |
[21:29] | I think that went well. | 我觉得还挺顺利的 |
[21:31] | There you are. I’ve been look– | 你在这啊 我一直在找… |
[21:33] | Oh, my God. I’m– I’m so sorry. | 我的天啊 我… 我很抱歉 |
[21:35] | There– there’s no food here, | 这… 这没什么吃的 |
[21:36] | and the baby and I just got so hungry, | 我和孩子真的很饿 |
[21:38] | and I need you to not be mad at | 我要你别生我的气 |
[21:40] | me because I just– I just had– I had one bite. | 因为我… 我刚刚… 我只吃了一口 |
[21:42] | Brought you a second plate | 又给你拿了一盘 |
[21:43] | – with extra pork chops. – Imogene, not now. | – 多加了猪排 – 伊莫金 现在不行 |
[21:45] | I don’t know who you are anymore. | 我都不认识你了 |
[21:53] | Stewart, is that you? | 斯图尔特 是你吗? |
[21:56] | Jesus, Mary, and Robert E. Lee, Gary! | 我的亲娘四舅奶奶啊 盖瑞! |
[21:59] | – You startled me. – What are you doing– | – 你吓着我了 – 你在干什么… |
[22:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, no, no. You snooping on me? | 喔喔喔 你偷听我? |
[22:02] | – No, I wasn’t snooping– – Oh, and what are you doing? | – 我没偷听… – 哦 那你干嘛呢? |
[22:04] | Did your lady boss send you down to get her “Tampoons,” Did she? | 你的女老板让你给她拿“棉挑” 对不对? |
[22:08] | No, that’s not till next week. | 不 那要下周呢 |
[22:09] | – Where you going? Hey, where you going? – Excuse me. | – 你去哪? 嘿 你去哪? – 让一下 |
[22:12] | I tell you, if more people | 我跟你说 如果更多的人 |
[22:13] | would’ve seen that side of you during the election, | 在选举的时候 看到了你的那一面 |
[22:14] | my God, you would’ve gotten | 老天 你肯定能拿到 |
[22:16] | their vote and you would’ve gotten mine. | 他们的选票 还有我的 |
[22:17] | I think you probably would’ve won. | 我觉得你说不定会赢呢 |
[22:18] | Well, I’m telling you something, | 我要告诉你点事 |
[22:20] | I wanna talk to you, Quartie, | 我想和你聊聊 奎提 |
[22:21] | about the library that I’m planning now. | 关于我计划的图书馆 |
[22:23] | – It’s a– – Gary, don’t you walk away from me, boy! | – 是… – 盖瑞 你别从我这走开 孩子! |
[22:26] | I ain’t through with you yet. | 我还没跟你说完呢 |
[22:29] | That’s my son, I guess. | 我的好孩子啊 |
[22:31] | Nail buffer to the lady president. | 女总统的指甲锉 |
[22:33] | Just shut up, Daddy! | 闭嘴吧 爸爸 |
[22:35] | I am so sick of you lording over me | 我烦死你跟我这逞威风了 |
[22:39] | how much you know about football and hair color | 说着你多了解足球和发色 |
[22:42] | and how much better dead baby Bruce is than me! | 死了的小布鲁斯比我强多少 |
[22:44] | I know all about you. | 我太了解你了 |
[22:46] | I know your secret. | 我知道你的真面目 |
[22:48] | You are… you are a bully! | 你就是…你就是个恶霸! |
[22:50] | – No, that’s not it. – You’re a big, fat, flaming bully! | – 不 不是吧 – 你就是大臭恶霸! |
[22:54] | And you know what, you can take Teddy and Bobby | 知道吗 你可以带上泰迪 鲍比 |
[22:56] | and Stewart and the other Bobby, | 斯图尔特或者另一个鲍比走 |
[22:58] | and you can be their daddy! | 你当他们的爹去吧! |
[23:00] | – Eh, getting warmer. – Now, if you’ll excuse me, | – 越来越激烈了 – 现在 抱歉 |
[23:02] | I’m gonna slow dance with Mama. | 我要和妈妈一起跳舞了 |
[23:08] | – Mama – Of course, Gary. Hey, everybody eat! | – 妈妈 – 当然了 盖里 大家吃东西吧! |
[23:11] | Danny, where the fuck were you? | 丹尼 你特么去哪了? |
[23:11] | 今晨CBS演播室 上午六时五十分 | |
[23:12] | I’ve been trying to call you all night. | 我给你打了一晚上电话 |
[23:13] | A it’s Dan, and B… | 首先 我叫丹 其次… |
[23:15] | I don’t have my phone because this morning’s guest | 我没带手机是因为 今天早上的嘉宾 |
[23:17] | dropped it over the side of the Staten Island Ferry | 假装自己是《上班女郎》里的梅兰尼·格里菲斯时 |
[23:19] | while pretending to be Melanie Griffith in “Working Girl.” | 把它丢到了史泰登岛渡轮那边 |
[23:21] | Scrappiest underdog in cinematic history. | 电影史上最斗志昂扬的失败者 |
[23:23] | Congressman Ryan, welcome back. | 瑞安议员 欢迎回来 |
[23:25] | We painted the green room green this time | 这次我们把演员休息室漆成了绿色 |
[23:27] | so there wouldn’t be any confusion. | 不会再有什么问题了 |
[23:28] | Oh, perfect. Thank you, yeah. | 完美 谢谢了 |
[23:29] | Hey, handsome. | 嗨 靓仔 |
[23:30] | Let the record state I did try to call you. | 事先声明 我试着联系过你 |
[23:33] | What is the Host of Christmas Past doing here? | 圣诞往事的主持在这干嘛? |
[23:35] | Our interview. Checkers, bitch. | 主持采访 将你一军 浑蛋 |
[23:37] | Are you fucking kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑?! |
[23:38] | Dan, you’ve heard the old saying, | 丹 老话说得好 |
[23:40] | “You gotta keep your friends close | “你应该和你的朋友保持密切联系 |
[23:41] | and make your enemies take you out | 让你的敌人带你去 |
[23:42] | to Guy Fieri’s restaurant in Times Square.” | 时代广场的盖伊·菲耶里餐厅” |
[23:44] | You’re giving her the interview? | 你打算让她采访你? |
[23:45] | I absolutely am because I hate your stupid, perfect face, | 那当然呀 因为我讨厌你那张愚蠢的帅脸 |
[23:48] | and when I was in high school, I used to pretend to be sick | 读高中那会儿 我经常假装生病 |
[23:50] | to stay home and jerk off to Jane McCabe. | 留在家里对着简·麦凯布打手枪 |
[23:52] | I just can’t hear that story enough. | 这种故事我真是听也听不够 |
[23:55] | – Thank you, Congressman. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 议员先生 – 不客气 |
[23:56] | Dan, great to see you. I had fun last night. | 丹 很高兴见到你 昨晚我很开心 |
[23:59] | – Congressman. – It was fun. | – 议员先生 – 确实很好玩 |
[24:00] | – Come on with me. – Be right with you. | – 跟我来 – 就来 |
[24:01] | Well, congratulations, Jane. | 恭喜了 简 |
[24:03] | You finally fucked me. | 你终于羞辱了我 |
[24:05] | In the face. | 当面羞辱 |
[24:07] | Do you know how expensive it is | 你知道冻卵 |
[24:07] | 杜勒斯机场失物认领处 上午七时四十二分\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h | |
[24:09] | to freeze your eggs? | 多贵吗? |
[24:10] | – That’s why you should adopt, Amy. – I’m not adopting. | – 所以你应该领养一个 艾米 – 我不想领养 |
[24:12] | The other day, Ellen was in her closet, eating cello bow rosin… | 前几天 艾伦在她的储藏室里吃大提琴弓松香… |
[24:16] | I really don’t care, Mike. | 我真的不想听这些 迈克 |
[24:17] | – Okay, all right. Never mind. – Just– I really don’t care. | – 好吧 算了 – 我真的不想听 |
[24:21] | Here it is! | 就是这个! |
[24:23] | Oh, my God, my house keys! | 天哪 我的钥匙! |
[24:25] | This is the luckiest day ever! | 今天真是太幸运了! |
[24:27] | – Did you guys find a belt? – No belts. | – 有没有找到一条皮带? – 没有皮带 |
[24:29] | Wait, this is Leon West’s diary. | 等等 这是莱昂·怀斯特的日记 |
[24:33] | What? | 啥? |
[24:34] | Oh, my God, it is. | 天哪 没错 |
[24:38] | So, where’s yours? | 那你的在哪? |
[24:41] | And the little boy with the broken roller skates? | 而那个穿着破溜冰鞋的小男孩呢? |
[24:44] | He grew up to be Egyptian President Anwar Sadat. | 他长大成为了埃及总统安瓦尔·萨达特 |
[24:47] | Who, sadly, was assassinated. | 就是不幸被暗杀的那位 |
[24:49] | And now it’s my pleasure to welcome back | 现在我十分荣幸地欢迎 |
[24:52] | an old, old friend, | 一位老朋友的回归 |
[24:54] | senior correspondent Jane McCabe. | 高级记者简·麦凯布 |
[24:56] | If you don’t already know my first guest’s name, | 要是你还不知道我第一位嘉宾的名字 |
[24:59] | – you’ve been hiding under a rock. – Uh, it’s Jonah Ryan. | – 你真该找个地缝钻起来了 – 是约拿·瑞安 |
[25:01] | Joining me this morning is Jonah Ryan. | 今天早晨接受采访的是约拿·瑞安 |
[25:04] | Thank you, Jane, for having me in. | 简 感谢你邀请我 |
[25:06] | Breaking news from Washington, DC, | 华盛顿特区最新消息称 |
[25:08] | where an agreement has | 一项协议已经达成 |
[25:09] | been reached to end the government shutdown. | 来终止政府停摆 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说啥? |
[25:13] | We go live to the White House. | 请看白宫现场报道 |
[25:15] | No, we don’t. No, we… | 不 别啊 |
[25:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’m happy to say | 女士们先生们 很高兴地告诉你们 |
[25:18] | that we found a way to reach across the partisan divide | 我们找到了一种跨越党派隔阂 |
[25:22] | and build a bridge. | 架起友谊的桥梁的方法 |
[25:23] | You’ve gotta be kidding me! I did not authorize… | 这是在开玩笑吗! 我根本没有授权… |
[25:25] | I’d like to thank Congressman | 我要感谢克拉伦斯•克拉克议员 |
[25:27] | Clarence Clark and his Libertonians. | 和他的自由党同僚 |
[25:28] | – I did not approve this! – Thank you, Congressman. | – 我可没同意这些 – 谢谢你 议员先生 |
[25:32] | He’s pissing himself! | 他打了自己的脸了 |
[25:34] | Start asking questions! | 现在开始提问! |
[25:36] | Ooh, beat my wife with a frying pan, | 我的妈呀 |
[25:39] | it’s even hotter today. | 今天更热了 |
[25:40] | Y’all, I’m sorry that Judge couldn’t be here to say goodbye. | 伙计们 很抱歉贾奇不能亲自告别了 |
[25:42] | He went off this morning on a business trip | 他今天早上已经和斯图尔特一起出发 |
[25:44] | with Stewart to Key West. | 去基韦斯特出差了 |
[25:45] | Ooh, I bet he went off to one of his special holes. | 我敢说他肯定是去他的自己的一个洞去了 |
[25:47] | Hey, you two girls, how you doing? | 姑娘们 你们好吗? |
[25:49] | – Yeah, we just cried a lot. – But we’re stronger for it. | – 我们很容易哭 – 但我们因此更强大了 |
[25:51] | Yeah, I’m glad we’re going in separate cars, I can tell you that. | 跟你说 我很开心我们上了不同的车 |
[25:53] | Imogene, thank you so much. | 伊莫金 非常感谢 |
[25:55] | Oh, you take good care of my Gary, okay? | 照顾好我的盖里好吗? |
[25:57] | – I want grandkids. – Yeah, sure, you do whatever you want. | – 我想要几个孙子 – 当然可以了 你想干嘛就干嘛 |
[26:00] | Ma’am, you got a text from Ambassador Jaffar. | 女士 加法尔大使发来了一条消息 |
[26:02] | He said he talked to Quartie, who said, “He took to you | 他说他跟奎提谈过了 奎提说 |
[26:04] | – like a hog to persimmons.” – Is that a good thing? | – “他喜欢你就像野猪喜欢柿子一样” – 这是什么好话吗? |
[26:06] | – Well, they cause diarrhea in hogs. – Oh, well… | – 那会让野猪腹泻 – 哦 这样啊… |
[26:08] | And Quartie said, “All that hollering was a hoot,” | 奎提还说”所有喊声都是鸣叫” |
[26:11] | and he wants to make a large donation to the library. | 他想捐一大笔钱给图书馆 |
[26:13] | – Oh, that’s fantastic! – Oh, Gary, | – 那太棒了! – 盖里 |
[26:15] | it’s just too long between visits. | 你太久才来看我一次 |
[26:18] | You got such a hard job. | 你选了个这么难做的工作 |
[26:19] | There’s so much I wanna say to you, Mama | 我有太多话想跟你说了 妈妈 |
[26:21] | Well, we just won’t say it. | 还是别说了 |
[26:22] | Gary, it’s 100-and-fuck degrees. Let’s go! | 盖里 这里快有一百度了 快走 |
[26:25] | – Come on! My God in heaven. – I love you, Mama. | – 快点! 我要热死了 – 我爱你 妈妈 |
[26:27] | Take it easy, Imogene. | 放轻松 伊莫金 |
[26:31] | 老爷爷家烧烤餐厅 \h\h\h\h上午十一时三十二分 | |
[26:35] | Are you still not talking to me? | 你还不跟我说话吗? |
[26:39] | Because I’m not going to apologize, you know? | 因为我不打算道歉 懂吗? |
[26:42] | I would if I had something to apologize for, but I don’t. | 要是我做错了什么的话 我会道歉 但是我没有 |
[26:46] | I certainly don’t need to apologize for anything. | 很明显我不需要为任何事道歉 |
[26:48] | Okay, look it, | 好了 听我说 |
[26:51] | politicians borrow stuff all the time. | 政客们总是借别人的东西来说 |
[26:54] | – Personal stories? – Absolutely. | – 也包括个人故事? – 当然 |
[26:57] | I mean, you should be honored | 我的意思是 你应该感到荣幸 |
[26:59] | that I would think your story | 我觉得你的故事很特别 |
[27:01] | was special enough to even consider using it. | 甚至考虑采用它 |
[27:03] | Did you really like it? | 你真的喜欢吗? |
[27:05] | It’s actually… it’s like what my daddy used to say. | 它其实… 其实就像我爸爸经常说的那样 |
[27:08] | He used to say, “If that story was like a horse, | 他经常说”要是那个故事是一匹马 |
[27:11] | it’d be a unicorn. | 那它一定是只独角兽 |
[27:13] | ‘Cause it was magical.” | 因为它太不可思议了” |
[27:17] | – That’s nice. – I did come all this way. | – 说的很好 – 我确定是大老远赶来的 |
[27:19] | – I know. – You know, like, a thousand miles or something, so… | – 我知道 – 你知道的 一千英里什么的 |
[27:22] | – I know. – I wish you’d be a little more grateful. | – 我知道 – 我希望你能表现得更感激一点 |
[27:24] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. – That’s okay. I accept your apology. | – 抱歉 不好意思 – 没关系 我接受你的道歉 |
[27:28] | Ooh. – What is this? | 这是什么? |
[27:32] | It’s a children’s portion, too. | 这其实是儿童份 |
[27:33] | – No. – Yeah. | – 不是吧 – 是的 |
[27:34] | No wonder you had a heart attack when you were 39. | 怪不得你39岁的时候就犯了心脏病 |
[27:39] | All right, get in there. Just tear that animal apart! | 好了 开吃吧 尽情享用这块猪排吧 |
[27:42] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[27:47] | – Ooh, it’s kind of messy. – Oh, I’m way ahead of you. | – 酱汁弄得哪都是 – 我早想到了 |
[27:50] | Way ahead of you. | 早想到了 |
[27:52] | Look at that. | 看 |
[27:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:57] | There we go. | 好了 |
[28:03] | You’ve got to admit I told it better, though. | 你得承认 还是我讲的更好 |
[28:05] | Yeah, you did. You did. | 是 没错 你讲的更好 |
[28:07] | So, I just told the senator that that is a non-denial denial | 所以我告诉议员 这是一个似是而非的否定 |
[28:10] | like in “All the President’s Men.” | 就像”每个总统都是都是人”一样 |
[28:12] | It’s uh– sorry– it’s got Robert Redford. | 抱歉 罗伯特·雷德福打来的 |
[28:17] | Nope, not taking that one. | 算了 不接了 |
[28:19] | All right, cool. | 好吧 好 |
[28:21] | I’ll see you at lunch or around the office. | 午饭见 或者办公室见 |
[28:26] | Fuck. | 卧槽 |