时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Give me your wallet and phone. | 钱包和手机给我 |
[00:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:09] | Give me your wallet, kid. | 给我你的钱包 小子 |
[00:10] | They’re saying four dead. | 说是四人死亡 |
[00:12] | The motel owner, Sul Ross… | 旅馆店主 苏利文·罗斯 |
[00:14] | – No to NUTT. – was one of ’em. | -反对海美会 -是其中之一 |
[00:16] | I’m waiting on forensic results from a piece of shrapnel | 我在等一片弹片的鉴证结果 |
[00:19] | that I think may prove to be | 我认为它可能是 |
[00:20] | the proverbial nail in Maloof’s coffin. | 钉死马鲁夫棺材的钉子 |
[00:22] | This nail was pulled from my back. | 这根从我后背拔出来的钉子 |
[00:26] | “Re-enter the Senate race. | 重新参加参议员竞选 |
[00:27] | The next time we won’t miss.” | 下次 我们不会失手了 |
[00:29] | Someone’s claiming credit for the bombing? | 有人称对爆炸负责吗 |
[00:31] | The same emailer’s been blackmailing me for the past year. | 这个电邮已经勒索我一年了 |
[00:33] | Where’s the ring, raghead?! | 戒指呢 头巾男 |
[00:35] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[00:36] | Liar! Abu Ghraaaah! | 撒谎 阿布格莱布 |
[00:41] | Kill those two guys back there. | 杀了刚刚那俩人 |
[00:43] | I never want to see them again. | 我再不想见到他们了 |
[00:57] | How you doin’ out there? | 大家怎么样啊 |
[00:58] | So, my stunt double on this movie | 我这部电影的特技替身 |
[01:00] | was Chris Hemsworth’s stunt double on Thor, | 是克里斯·海姆斯沃斯在《雷神》里的特技替身 |
[01:03] | which basically makes us Eskimo brothers. | 这样我们基本算是爱斯基摩兄弟了 |
[01:06] | So, you slept with your stunt double? | 你睡了你的特技替身吗 |
[01:10] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[01:11] | That doesn’t mean– | 那个意思不是… |
[01:12] | And hey, I don’t, but if I did, | 我没 但即便有 |
[01:15] | I could do a lot worse than my stunt guy. | 那我的特技替身也不差了 |
[01:17] | Know what I mean? | 明白吗 |
[01:18] | ‘Sup. Hey, I’m Bryce. | 好啊 我是布莱斯 |
[01:20] | Bryce, this is a private convo, buddy. | 布莱斯 我们俩在说话呢 |
[01:23] | C’mon, share the wealth, bro. | 分享财富嘛 哥们 |
[01:25] | Cos you’d be into that, right? | 你不会反对吧 |
[01:26] | A little two-on-you action? | 两对一 |
[01:28] | Move along! God, I am so sorry. | 滚蛋 真抱歉 |
[01:31] | Yeah, your friend sucks. | 你的朋友真烂 |
[01:39] | Hey, come back! | 回来 |
[01:41] | I was a hundred feet away from a bombing today. | 我今天就在爆炸现场一百英尺外 |
[01:43] | I need to be held. | 我需要安慰 |
[01:47] | You got Dick. | 我是迪克 |
[01:49] | They’re now saying one dead, | 现在的说法是 一人死亡 |
[01:50] | 12 injured, two critically. | 12人受伤 两人重伤 |
[01:54] | I’ve seen people blown up by IEDs. | 我见过被土炸弹炸飞的人 |
[01:57] | It’s horrifying, but you kind of expect it in Yemen. | 很可怕 但在也门不算让人意外 |
[01:59] | Like, how do you not just keep reliving that in your head? | 你怎么会不总在脑子里想那个画面 |
[02:02] | How you get past that? | 你怎么放下的 |
[02:04] | Baby! Yes! | 亲爱的 太棒了 |
[02:06] | – I got it. – Chlamydia? | -我得到了 -淋病吗 |
[02:08] | Could have been so much worse. | 还可能更糟呢 |
[02:09] | No, dude, | 不 |
[02:10] | the new Lifetime Christmas movie, | 是新生活频道圣诞电影 |
[02:12] | I got that. OK, it’s gonna be so rad. | 我拿到了 肯定很酷 |
[02:14] | It’s about this sad but smokin’ hot chick | 是讲一个悲伤的辣妹 |
[02:16] | who falls in love with a mannequin who comes to life. | 爱上了一个假人 而假人复活了 |
[02:19] | I play her jealous ex, who’s also a mannequin. | 我饰演她嫉妒的前任 但也是个假人 |
[02:22] | Ripped from the headlines. | 改编自真人真事 |
[02:23] | I’m sorry. She fell in love with two mannequins? | 抱歉 她是爱上了两个假人吗 |
[02:26] | So goodbye, Neptune, | 再见了 海王星镇 |
[02:27] | and hello, Romania. | 你好 罗马尼亚 |
[02:29] | Hey, the bartender said that you’re the owner? | 酒保说你是店主 |
[02:31] | – Yeah. – Well, I saw this clown’s friend | -对 -我看到这小丑的朋友 |
[02:33] | put some powdery shit in those girls’ drinks. | 往那些姑娘的饮料里放了什么粉末 |
[02:36] | That guy over there. | 就那个人 |
[02:38] | That guy is not my friend. | 那人不是我朋友 |
[02:39] | I lose two-thirds of my patrons, | 我失去了二分之三的顾客 |
[02:41] | but the predators stick around. | 但变态还是有 |
[02:44] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[02:45] | – Yeah. – Yeah, you see the doofus at table 20? | -嗯 -看到20号桌的白痴了吗 |
[02:47] | – I see him. – I wanna talk to him. | -看到了 -我要跟他谈谈 |
[02:49] | You familiar with Lifetime? Or… Christmas? | 你知道生活频道吗 或是圣诞节 |
[02:53] | Or mannequins? | 或是假人 |
[02:57] | All right, buddy, let’s go. | 好吧 伙计 我们走 |
[02:58] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s– okay. | 好好 没事的 |
[03:05] | Maybe he’ll get hit by a car. | 或许他会被车撞 |
[03:08] | Wait. They speak English in Romania, don’t they? | 等等 罗马尼亚说英语的吧 |
[03:14] | No, don’t do this! Please! | 不 别这样 求你们 |
[03:17] | Okay! We’ll go home! You’ll never hear from us again! | 好吧 我们回家 再不会出现了 |
[04:07] | This latest explosion | 最近的这起爆炸 |
[04:08] | just reinforces our sense that… | 证实了我们的猜测 |
[04:11] | what happened at the Sea Sprite was bigger than Perry Walsh. | 海仙子的爆炸案没有佩里·沃什那么简单 |
[04:14] | That’s not what the police chief is saying. | 警察局长不是那么说的 |
[04:16] | She says he planted the bomb before he died. | 她说炸弹是他死前安置的 |
[04:19] | You’re stickin’ to your theory? | 你还坚持你的理论吗 |
[04:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:23] | We still believe that it’s possible | 我们仍认为有可能 |
[04:26] | that these bombings are part of an orchestrated campaign | 这些爆炸案是一起精心策划的阴谋 |
[04:28] | to destroy Neptune’s reputation as a spring break destination. | 意在毁掉海王星镇的春假目的地名声 |
[04:32] | If we are going to continue paying you, | 如果还想让我们继续雇你们 |
[04:34] | you could at least find the ring the Carr family stole from us. | 你们至少也可以找出卡尔家偷走的订婚戒指 |
[04:38] | No one stole anything. | 没人偷走什么 |
[04:40] | I gave Tawny that ring. | 那戒指是我给唐妮的 |
[04:48] | Enough! | 够了 |
[04:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:55] | That was, uh– | 我… |
[04:57] | I’m just eager for us to put this behind us. | 我就是希望这一切都快点过去 |
[05:00] | We’re gonna keep digging. | 我们会继续查的 |
[05:01] | I’m talking to some of the other businesses on the boardwalk. | 我会去找木板路上的其他店家谈谈 |
[05:05] | Veronica is heading out of town to speak to some past associates | 维罗妮卡要出城 去找我们认为可能涉案的人 |
[05:08] | of people that we believe might be involved. | 曾经的同伙谈谈 |
[05:10] | We’ll keep you apprised. | 有消息我们通知你们 |
[05:13] | Business was already shot to hell after the first bomb, | 第一起爆炸后 生意本就惨淡了 |
[05:16] | and judging by last night’s crowd, | 从昨晚的客流量来看 |
[05:18] | Chattanooga Charlie’s is on a rocket ship to oblivion. | 查特怒加查理是要飞速完蛋了 |
[05:21] | You ever seen the Country Girl Shake with four people? | 见过只有四个人看乡村妹跳热舞的场面吗 |
[05:24] | Can’t say I have. | 没有过 |
[05:25] | Yeah. It’s sad. | 是啊 太悲哀了 |
[05:27] | Spring break pays for my year. | 我春假能挣一年的钱 |
[05:28] | It pays for everybody’s year down here. | 这里每个人都是如此 |
[05:30] | Ya know, now you got that quote-unquote “civic group,” | 现在还有那个所谓的”民间团体” |
[05:32] | the nutjobs or nutball– what is it? | 是叫疯子 混蛋还什么的 |
[05:35] | I think it’s just NUTT. | 应该是海美会 |
[05:37] | Well, the measures they wanna pass, | 就他们想通过的那些措施 |
[05:39] | even if I could scrape enough together to adjust my signage, | 就算我能凑够钱调整招牌 |
[05:42] | the parking regs and one-way streets would do me in, I mean– | 停车条例和单行道也足以让我破产 |
[05:45] | But I guess the owner of the Sea Sprite | 不过说回来 海仙子的老板 |
[05:47] | would probably trade problems. | 大概还巴不得有我这些麻烦 |
[05:49] | You two were friends? | 你们是朋友吗 |
[05:50] | I just got to know him recently. | 我最近才认识他 |
[05:52] | I mean, all us boardwalk businesses are under siege right now, | 我们这些木板路生意现在都在被攻击 |
[05:55] | and Sul was kind of our Princess Leia, organizing the resistance. | 索尔就像我们的莱娅公主 组织叛军 |
[05:58] | You know, sendin’ out emails, passin’ out flyers. | 发电邮 发传单 |
[06:03] | When you say “under siege”, | 你说你们”被攻击”了 |
[06:06] | there’s no delicate way to put this, | 这话没法委婉地说 |
[06:10] | has anyone taken a dump in your ice machine? | 有人在你们的制冰机里拉过屎吗 |
[06:13] | See, where I’m from, the phrase is “turd in a punchbowl.” | 在我们那边 这句话叫”潘趣酒碗里拉屎” |
[06:17] | It’s a crazy question, I know, I– | 这问题很不着边际 我知道 |
[06:19] | I just learned that Sul was dealing with | 我刚得知有人一直在索尔的旅馆 |
[06:21] | a serial defecator at his motel. | 故意拉屎 |
[06:26] | Gotcha. I– | 懂了 |
[06:28] | I mean, there’s been some | 这里是有些 |
[06:30] | pretty bad shit goin’ down around here, yeah. | 不太好的事 |
[06:32] | Did you see the mural outside– Dolly Parton, | 你看到外面的壁画了吗 桃莉·巴顿 |
[06:32] | 均是田纳西州名人 斯莫基山脉也在田纳西州 | |
[06:34] | Davy Crockett, Phil Fulmer, | 戴维·克罗克特 菲尔·弗莫 |
[06:35] | Smoky Mountains risin’ up behind ’em– | 身后是斯莫基山脉 |
[06:37] | on the side of my buildin’ out here? | 就在这栋楼一侧 |
[06:39] | Can’t say I did. | 没看到 |
[06:40] | Yeah, damn right you didn’t. You know why? | 的确 知道为什么吗 |
[06:42] | ‘Cause a bunch of dickhead bikers kept taggin’ it. | 因为总有一群混蛋机车党涂掉它 |
[06:44] | So I just painted over the whole damn thing. | 我只能再在上面画 |
[06:46] | It’s just as well I’m gettin’ out. | 反正我也要走了 |
[06:49] | You’re closin’ down? | 你要关门了吗 |
[06:50] | Done sold the place. | 已经卖掉这里了 |
[06:51] | I ain’t stickin’ around for | 我可不要留下 |
[06:52] | that piece of shrapnel with my name on it. | 等着哪枚弹片找上我 |
[06:54] | If you don’t mind my asking, to Team Casablancas Realty? | 可以问问 是卖给了卡萨布兰卡斯队地产吗 |
[06:57] | Hell no. No. | 绝对不是 不 |
[06:59] | I mean, they made an offer, but that offer was a joke. | 他们提过想买 但出价就是个笑话 |
[07:02] | No, I’m sellin’ to some nice people from back home | 我要卖给家乡主动联系我的 |
[07:04] | who reached out to me. | 不错的人 |
[07:05] | I mean, they’re gonna keep the place as is, so… | 他们会保留这里的原样 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:09] | Folks are from Murfreesboro. | 莫非斯堡的 |
[07:11] | Yeah, I mean, I’m gonna be takin’ a haircut, | 虽然价格还是稍低了点 |
[07:12] | but it ain’t nothin’ like the scalpin’ Big Shithead | 但总比之前那个混蛋出价 |
[07:14] | was gonna give me. | 要强不少 |
[07:15] | Plus, they’re big Vols fans, | 而且他们是志愿者球迷 |
[07:17] | so I know they’re accustomed to misery. | 所以他们肯定习惯了痛苦 |
[07:20] | Besides, it’s not like I got much of a choice at this point. | 而且我现在也没什么选择了 |
[07:24] | You said they reached out to you. | 你说是他们联系了你 |
[07:26] | How, exactly? | 怎么联系的 |
[07:31] | I’ve sent men to jail, | 我让一些人进了监狱 |
[07:33] | and I’ve taken satisfaction from it. Always. | 也一向为此感到满足 |
[07:36] | When you’re raped and your best friend is murdered, | 如果你17岁之前就遭遇了强奸 |
[07:38] | all before your 17th birthday, | 和好友被杀 |
[07:41] | you don’t develop a keen sense of mercy. | 你就不会特别仁慈了 |
[07:44] | My trip to Chino to visit the ghosts of cases past | 我去奇诺探视旧案的鬼魂 |
[07:48] | didn’t soften my stance. | 也没动摇我的立场 |
[07:52] | So… | 那么 |
[07:54] | you’re still a private investigator. | 你还在做私家侦探 |
[07:57] | In Neptune. | 在海王星镇 |
[07:59] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[08:03] | There are a few names I wanted to run by you– | 有几个名字我想问问你 |
[08:06] | P.I. | 私家侦探 |
[08:08] | That was your job in high school, right? | 那是你高中时的工作 是吧 |
[08:13] | But by now, I suppose now, you– | 但现在 你应该… |
[08:16] | you probably got big, fancy offices, | 有了漂亮的大办公室 |
[08:19] | an assistant. | 还有助理 |
[08:22] | No? | 没有吗 |
[08:26] | Kids? | 孩子呢 |
[08:27] | I’d love to see pictures. Come on. | 我想看看照片 来吧 |
[08:30] | Sorry, I– | 抱歉 |
[08:31] | I’m getting ahead of myself. | 我太急躁了 |
[08:33] | Have you landed a husband? | 你找到丈夫了吗 |
[08:35] | What have you been up to, Tim? | 你都做了什么呢 蒂姆 |
[08:37] | Kill anyone else? | 还杀别人了吗 |
[08:39] | I see you haven’t made use of the copious free weights. | 看来你没好好利用免费的锻炼器械 |
[08:43] | Have… you landed a husband? | 你…找到丈夫了吗 |
[08:46] | Well, if you must know– | 如果你非要问 |
[08:48] | I must. I must. | 当然要问 |
[08:50] | I’ve been writing legal motions for my fellow prisoners, | 我一直在为其他狱友写法律动议 |
[08:53] | and a number of them have been released. | 他们很多人将获释 |
[08:55] | I’m quite well-thought-of around here. | 我在这里很受尊敬 |
[08:57] | MS-13, the Bloods, the Aryan Brotherhood– | MS13 血帮 雅利安兄弟会 |
[09:00] | they all think you’re a righteous dude? | 他们都觉得你是正直的人了吗 |
[09:03] | About those names. | 关于那些名字 |
[09:04] | There’s nothing I’d like to do more | 我最想做的事 |
[09:06] | than help the college freshman who put me here. Yes. | 某过于帮助害我进来的大学新生了 来吧 |
[09:10] | Dick Casablancas. | 迪克·卡萨布兰卡斯 |
[09:13] | Clyde Pickett. Perry Walsh. | 克莱德·皮克特 佩里·沃什 |
[09:16] | What about ’em? | 他们怎么了 |
[09:17] | Stop it, Tim. | 得了 蒂姆 |
[09:20] | If I’m sure of anything about my old T.A., it’s this: | 如果我对我曾经的助教有任何把握 |
[09:23] | you know what I’m asking. | 你肯定知道我想问什么 |
[09:26] | You know I’m unmarried, you know I don’t have kids, | 你知道我未婚 没孩子 |
[09:29] | you know the case I’m investigating. | 你知道我在查什么案 |
[09:32] | They have search engines in here. | 这里也有搜索引擎 |
[09:35] | Now dazzle me with your insights. | 说出你的看法让我眼前一亮吧 |
[09:43] | What’s this, your autobiography? | 这是什么 你的自传吗 |
[09:46] | It’s a list of books. | 是书单 |
[09:47] | We’ll trade. | 我们交换 |
[09:49] | I’ll tell you what you wanna know, and you send me those books. | 我告诉你信息 你给我寄书来 |
[09:52] | They’re hard to come by in here. | 在这里不好弄到 |
[09:55] | Fine. | 好 |
[09:57] | Clyde Pickett? Don’t know him. | 克莱德·皮克特 不认识 |
[10:01] | Now, Big Dick and Perry, those two I saw a lot of. | 大迪克和佩里 这俩我经常见 |
[10:04] | They both worked in the library, I spend many hours in there. | 他们都在图书馆工作 我常待在那里 |
[10:07] | Were they friendly? | 他们关系好吗 |
[10:09] | Can’t say, but they had nothing in common. | 不好说 但他们毫无共同点 |
[10:13] | I suppose they both were misogynists, | 他们都是厌女主义者 |
[10:15] | though in very, uh, different ways. | 但方式很不一样 |
[10:18] | Awful people. | 不是什么好人 |
[10:20] | You know what it’s like when someone makes your skin crawl? | 你知道有些人让你毛骨悚然的感觉吗 |
[10:24] | I sure do. | 非常清楚 |
[10:27] | Self-awareness was never your strong suit, was it? | 自知之明从不是你的强项 是吧 |
[10:30] | Which is why I’ve had to rely on charm and good looks. | 所以我只能依靠魅力和帅气了 |
[10:33] | God. It is good to see you, Veronica. How’s tricks? | 天呐 见到你真好 维罗妮卡 你好吗 |
[10:37] | You still with… Puz? | 你还跟 帕兹在一起吗 |
[10:39] | I think that’s the last that I heard. | 我最后听说是这样 |
[10:41] | News does travel slow around here. | 但这里的消息传得慢 |
[10:43] | So few Hearst alums around to shoot the shit with. | 没那么多赫斯特校友可以一起闲聊 |
[10:47] | You told me you knew Clyde Pickett. | 你说你认识克莱德·皮克特 |
[10:51] | So, you ever see Logan? | 你还见洛根吗 |
[10:53] | God, the way he treated you back in the day. | 天呐 他当年对待你的方式 |
[10:56] | It’s a good thing you got rid of that guy. | 幸好你摆脱了他 |
[10:58] | Total train wreck, huh? | 就是个灾难 是吧 |
[10:59] | Logan Echolls is a decorated Navy pilot | 洛根·埃克斯是功勋卓著的海军飞行员 |
[11:03] | now serving as an intelligence officer for his country. | 现在是效力国家的情报官员 |
[11:05] | How ’bout you? Are you still a rapist? | 你呢 还是个强奸犯吗 |
[11:09] | So you two keep in touch, huh? | 你俩还有联系 是吗 |
[11:12] | Next time you see him– | 下次你再见到他 |
[11:14] | this is gonna make him laugh– | 这会逗笑他的 |
[11:16] | ask him about that time that we went to this club in Tijuana. | 问他我们那次去提华纳的俱乐部的事 |
[11:19] | Dirty’s, I think it was called. That may be a loose translation. | 好像是叫肮脏俱乐部 可能翻译的不太对 |
[11:22] | He was with Rosa, or Easy Ezzy. | 他跟罗莎 还是好上艾希在一起 |
[11:25] | Now me, I– I didn’t consider her easy per se, | 我呢 我没觉得她好上 |
[11:27] | I considered her a capitalist. | 我觉得她是资本主义者 |
[11:30] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[11:32] | I’m gonna tell you some stuff, okay? | 我会告诉你些东西的 |
[11:35] | I just miss discourse with someone worthy. | 我就是想念跟有趣的人谈话了 |
[11:40] | Clyde Picket. | 克莱德·皮克特 |
[11:43] | So you and Logan, huh? | 你和洛根 是吧 |
[11:45] | That’s a love story for the ages. Good for you kids. | 经典的爱情故事 恭喜你们 |
[11:49] | Last chance. | 最后机会 |
[11:50] | Got a parole hearing comin’ up. | 我的假释听证会要到了 |
[11:52] | It’s about goddamn time, right? | 也是时候了 是吧 |
[11:54] | But we get the news in here. | 但我们看得到新闻 |
[11:56] | Ya know, guy at Stanford, he gets six months. | 斯坦福那学生 才判了六个月 |
[11:58] | Guy at University of wisconsin | 威斯康辛州大学的那个 |
[11:59] | gets three years for multiple rapes, | 多起强奸案才判了三年 |
[12:02] | and yet, here I am. | 可我呢 |
[12:05] | Learnin’ harmonica | 学着口琴 |
[12:06] | and draggin’ my tin cup across the bars of my cell, | 在囚室栏杆上拉动锡质杯子 |
[12:09] | well into my second decade. | 这都十多年了 |
[12:12] | Where’s the justice? | 正义何在 |
[12:15] | When did you say that parole hearing was again? | 你说你的假释听证会是什么时候来着 |
[12:19] | I didn’t. | 我没说 |
[12:20] | That’ll be easy enough to find out. | 很容易查的 |
[12:22] | I’m gonna put it in my datebook. | 我会加进日程簿里 |
[12:23] | There’s a lot of stuff I’d like to tell the parole board. | 我有好多话想跟假释委员会说 |
[12:26] | Clyde Pickett… you say? | 克莱德·皮克特…你说 |
[12:32] | Mercer told me | 默瑟说 |
[12:33] | Clyde was Big Dick’s protector, | 克莱德是大迪克的保护人 |
[12:36] | and it was kind of a joke to the rest of the prisoners. | 其他囚犯觉得这很好笑 |
[12:38] | Clyde was respected, people didn’t mess with him, | 克莱德很受尊重 大家不会招惹他 |
[12:42] | but Clyde conned Big Dick, | 但克莱德骗了大迪克 |
[12:45] | saw him as a future payday, which seems to be coming true. | 把他视为将来的靠山 这似乎成真了 |
[12:49] | And Big Dick worked for Perry Walsh in the library. | 大迪克在图书馆里给佩里·沃什干 |
[12:52] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[12:53] | Perry’s misogyny fits with his manifesto. | 佩里的厌女主义符合他的宣言 |
[12:57] | Or fits with someone writing a manifesto to sound like Walsh. | 也或者是有人按沃什的口气写了份宣言 |
[13:03] | And who appears clever enough to do that? | 而谁有这样的脑子呢 |
[13:06] | – Your buddy Clyde. – He’s not my buddy. | -你的哥们克莱德 -他不是我哥们 |
[13:09] | What did you learn down at the boardwalk? | 你在木板路上查到了什么 |
[13:10] | Same sort of harassment | 索尔·罗斯遭遇的 |
[13:12] | happening to Sul Ross has been going on everywhere. | 那种骚扰行为 到处都在发生 |
[13:15] | Just enough to imagine it’s a conspiracy. | 刚够让人觉得可能有阴谋 |
[13:17] | At the same time, just enough to believe | 同时 也足以让人觉得 |
[13:19] | that we’re batshit-crazy conspiracy theorists. | 我们是疯狂的阴谋论者 |
[13:24] | Matty, hi. | 麦迪 |
[13:25] | You guys talking about the bombing case? | 你们在谈论爆炸案吗 |
[13:27] | As a matter of fact. You… mind givin’ us a minute? | 是的 可以等我们一下吗 |
[13:31] | Sure. | 好 |
[13:34] | Her dad was trying to organize the boardwalk businesses. | 她爸爸原本想组织木板路上的商家 |
[13:37] | Well, that explains why he was targeted. | 那就怪不得他被针对了 |
[13:39] | Big Dick has been trying to buy up boardwalk real estate | 大迪克这几年来一直在购买 |
[13:42] | for the past couple of years– lowball offers, though. | 木板路上的房产 但出价很低 |
[13:44] | Most resisted. Spring break was a gold mine, | 大部分人都拒绝了 春假可是金矿 |
[13:46] | so property owners never felt like they needed to sell. | 所以房主都没觉得需要出售 |
[13:49] | Post bombings, Casablancas is getting even more aggressive. | 但爆炸案后 卡萨布兰卡斯变得更积极了 |
[13:53] | Offers are pennies on the dollar. | 出价都低得不像话 |
[13:57] | He can’t even overpay | 他都不肯像个 |
[13:58] | to destroy a community like a regular cuss-head. | 普通混蛋那样花大钱毁掉一个社区 |
[14:15] | …gets weird. | …还有更怪的 |
[14:16] | Most owners have also recently been approached | 大部分店主还最近都收到了 |
[14:19] | by Mom-and-Pop outfits. | 来自家庭小店的出价 |
[14:21] | They got letters with personal appeals. | 收到了很有人情味的信件 |
[14:24] | Better offers than– than Dick’s, but not by much. | 比迪克的出价好些 但没好很多 |
[14:27] | Some have sold, some are holding out. | 有些人卖了 有些人还在等 |
[14:29] | Did you get offer sheets on the ones selling? | 你拿到出售那些的报价单了吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah. Buyers are all shell companies. | 嗯 买家都是空壳公司 |
[14:35] | I’m looking into it. | 我在查看 |
[14:37] | Wish we had Mac around. | 真希望麦可还在 |
[14:39] | This computer stuff ain’t my strong suit. | 电脑什么的不是我的强项 |
[15:14] | Can you see what’s around my neck?! | 能看到我脖子上是什么吗 |
[15:16] | Can you see what’s around my neck?! | 能看到我脖子上是什么吗 |
[15:17] | Is it a bomb?! It’s a bomb. | 是炸弹吗 是炸弹 |
[15:19] | – Stop! You can’t just– – He’s got a bomb! | -站住 别走… -他有炸弹 |
[15:21] | – Somebody help me! – Oh, my God! | -谁救救我 -天呐 |
[15:23] | Somebody help! | 谁救救我 |
[15:25] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[15:27] | There’s a bomb! | 有炸弹 |
[15:28] | What’s your address? | 你的地址在哪 |
[15:31] | Ma’am, please tell me your address. | 女士 请告诉我你的地址 |
[15:35] | Where are we?! | 我们在哪 |
[15:36] | Where are we– | 我们在… |
[15:52] | The forensics report as soon as it comes in. | 鉴证报告一到就给我 |
[15:54] | Yes, Chief. | 是 局长 |
[15:55] | I want a copy of the witness canvass on my desk now. | 目击者盘查的报告马上放我桌上 |
[15:57] | You got it. | 好的 |
[15:58] | Hey, Chief, phones don’t stop ringin’. | 局长 电话响个不停 |
[16:00] | People think anything the size of a bread box | 大家看所有面包盒大小的 |
[16:02] | – they don’t recognize is a bomb. – Wonderful. | -陌生物件都是炸弹 -太好了 |
[16:04] | And just to remind you, | 另外 提醒你 |
[16:05] | San Diego mayor’s office and the chief of staff. | 圣地亚哥市长办公室和幕僚长 |
[16:07] | – Oh, shit. That’s this morning? – It’s now. | -该死 是今早吗 -是现在 |
[16:10] | They’re both in your office waiting for you. | 他们都在你办公室等你 |
[16:13] | And something else. | 还有 |
[16:14] | – Is it related to the bombing? – No. | -跟爆炸案有关吗 -没有 |
[16:16] | – Well, kind of– But– – Just go deal with it yourself. | -算有吧 -你自己解决吧 |
[16:19] | Jim! Sheila! How are you? | 吉姆 希拉 你们好吗 |
[16:21] | We heard on our way here. | 我们在来的路上听说了 |
[16:22] | The boy had a bomb locked around his neck? | 那男孩的脖子上锁了枚炸弹 |
[16:25] | Yeah, karmic justice. | 是啊 报应 |
[16:26] | He spent last night trying to roofie girls at nightclubs. | 他昨晚都在夜店里企图迷奸姑娘 |
[16:29] | But we’re on top of it. | 但我们在查了 |
[16:31] | Would you excuse me for just a moment? | 我可以失陪一下吗 |
[16:33] | Just make yourself comfortable. | 你们先坐 |
[16:38] | Who’s that with Dobbins? | 跟多宾斯一起的是谁 |
[16:39] | That’s what I was trying to tell you. | 那就是我想跟你说的 |
[16:40] | The mayor called in the FBI. | 镇长联系了联调局 |
[16:43] | Marcia, maybe it’d be best | 玛茜娅 或许我们还是 |
[16:44] | if we do this another time. | 改日再谈吧 |
[16:46] | Everyone still thinks you’d be a good fit for us in San Diego. | 大家仍然觉得你会适合我们圣地亚哥 |
[16:49] | Most everyone. | 差不多吧 |
[16:50] | You’ve come such a long way. | 你们远道而来 |
[16:52] | I mean, it’d be a shame for you to have to turn around– | 就这样折回去不是可惜了 |
[16:54] | You have a lot on your plate here. | 你现在事情很多 |
[16:56] | We’ll have our offices reschedule. | 我们会让办公室重新安排的 |
[16:58] | Well, should we just get them on the phone now? I– | 要现在跟他们电话联系吗 |
[17:01] | Worry about these bombs. | 先查清爆炸案吧 |
[17:03] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会再联系的 |
[17:05] | Marcia. | 玛茜娅 |
[17:07] | Come on over here. I want you to meet someone. | 过来 介绍个人给你 |
[17:09] | Chief Langdon, this is Agent Woods from the FBI. | 兰登局长 这是联调局的伍兹探员 |
[17:12] | Thanks for accommodating us. | 谢谢你通融我们 |
[17:16] | Leo D’Amato. How ya doin’? | 利奥·德马托 你好吗 |
[17:19] | Agent D’Amato, Agent Woods. | 德马托探员 伍兹探员 |
[17:21] | While it’s lovely to meet both of you– | 虽然很高兴认识你们 |
[17:23] | Oh, no, it’s lovely to meet you. | 不 认识你才荣幸 |
[17:25] | Too. | 也荣幸… |
[17:28] | You weren’t done, were you? | 你还没说完呢 是吧 |
[17:30] | Well, as I’ve already explained to the mayor, | 我已经向镇长解释过了 |
[17:33] | this is not an FBI matter. | 此事与联调局无关 |
[17:35] | None of the bombings occurred at a college, university, | 爆炸案均非发生在大学 高校 |
[17:38] | or a property used in interstate or foreign commerce. | 或跨州 外企商用地 |
[17:41] | We’re not here to investigate terrorism. | 我们不是来调查恐怖主义的 |
[17:43] | We think we might be dealing with a serial killer. | 我们认为这可能是个连环杀手 |
[17:45] | Which is very much within the bureau’s jurisdiction. | 这就是联调局的管辖范围了 |
[17:50] | You know what? The more the merrier. Right? | 知道吗 多多益善 是吧 |
[17:53] | I mean, why not. We’ve already got a pizza boy, | 何不呢 现在查案的已经有披萨哥 |
[17:55] | private investigators, and– | 私家侦探 |
[17:56] | Private investigators? | 私家侦探 |
[18:01] | Which ones? | 哪家的 |
[18:19] | Uh, I’m Leo. | 我是利奥 |
[18:23] | I didn’t order a pizza. | 我没叫披萨 |
[18:24] | Oh, I’m not– | 我不是… |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:28] | I’m a friend of Veronica’s. Is she around? | 我是维罗妮卡的朋友 她在吗 |
[18:31] | She’s not. Uh, was she expecting you? | 她不在 她知道你要来吗 |
[18:33] | Not really. I haven’t seen her in a few years. | 不 我挺久没见她了 |
[18:35] | I lost her number. | 我没她的号码了 |
[18:37] | Normally, I woulda called first. | 我一般会先打电话来的 |
[18:39] | Instead, you brought a pizza. | 但你带了披萨来 |
[18:41] | I did. | 是啊 |
[18:44] | It’s kind of a running joke. | 算是我们的笑话 |
[18:45] | I love jokes! Let’s hear it. | 我喜欢笑话 说来听听吧 |
[18:49] | It’s not really a– | 并不是… |
[18:52] | Okay. Uh, in the past, | 好吧 以前 |
[18:54] | when Veronica needed information, she would bring me food. | 维罗妮卡需要信息时 就带食物来给我 |
[18:59] | Yeah. That’s a good one. | 嗯 真好笑 |
[19:01] | That’s a good one. She does love information. | 好笑 她是喜欢信息 |
[19:03] | She does. | 是啊 |
[19:05] | Well, would you mind letting her know I stopped by? | 可以告诉她我来过吗 |
[19:07] | Don’t worry. I’m sure she’ll be back any minute. | 没事 她肯定快回来了 |
[19:10] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[19:26] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[19:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[19:32] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[19:36] | Hoodlums. | 小流氓 |
[19:50] | This is you, right? | 这是你吧 |
[19:55] | Just keep running your mouth. | 继续乱说话啊 |
[19:56] | Well, what I wanna know, Juan Diego, | 我想知道的是 胡安·迪亚哥 |
[19:58] | is, what do you have against the Sea Sprite? | 你对海仙子有什么意见 |
[20:01] | Or is it just when you gotta go, you gotta go? | 还是屎意来了忍不住 |
[20:05] | Somethin’ like that. | 差不多吧 |
[20:06] | I don’t think it is. | 我觉得不是 |
[20:08] | Is the same person that’s | 那些叫你 |
[20:09] | having you screw with the boardwalk businesses | 去给木板路商家捣乱的人 |
[20:11] | having you mug people? | 也叫你去抢劫了吗 |
[20:13] | What is it, a hundy for every wallet you hand them? | 怎么 你每给他们一个钱包就能换张一百吗 |
[20:16] | Tell me the truth, | 告诉我实话 |
[20:18] | and I’ll give you back the cash I took from you. | 我就还你我抢你的现金 |
[20:20] | Yo, Juan Diego, she took your money? | 胡安·迪亚哥 她抢了你的钱吗 |
[20:25] | How ‘about I just take that money… | 不如我直接从你手上抢走这笔钱 |
[20:27] | and whatever else I want from you? | 还有其他我想要的甜头 |
[20:29] | Yeah, that’s right, man. | 说得好 伙计 |
[20:31] | Come on, young buck. | 得了 小子 |
[20:33] | The money is one thing, but when you add the sexual component, | 钱是一码事 但你加上性元素后 |
[20:36] | it really makes me want to shoot you. | 就让我特想冲你开枪了 |
[20:39] | Can’t we all just get along? | 我们不能就好好相处吗 |
[20:43] | Too late for getting along now. | 想好好相处太迟了 |
[20:52] | Yo, Kha’n! | 可汗 |
[20:54] | Get her purse from her car– | 从她车里拿走她的包 |
[21:00] | Ratón! | 拉顿 |
[21:03] | Let her go– before she hurts you too. | 放了她 别让她也伤了你 |
[21:09] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[21:10] | The next one goes in your bike. | 下一枪打你们的车 |
[21:13] | Hit the road, boys. You all got better things to do. | 滚蛋 小子们 你们都有更要紧的事要做 |
[21:30] | Quite the mentoring program you’ve got here. | 你的导师项目真是厉害 |
[21:33] | How’s the straight life? | 守法生活如何 |
[21:35] | You wouldn’t be chopping cars in here like your uncle did, right? | 你不会像你叔叔那样在里面拆车吧 |
[21:39] | I think the words you’re looking for are “Thank you.” | 你想说的话应该是”谢谢” |
[21:42] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[21:45] | Her dad used to be sheriff. | 她爸以前是治安官 |
[21:47] | The two of ’em are P. I. S now. | 他们现在是私家侦探了 |
[21:49] | They have some weird history with my brother. | 他们跟我哥有什么奇怪的交情 |
[21:55] | Muggings. | 抢劫 |
[21:56] | Vandalism. Bombings. | 搞破坏 爆炸 |
[21:59] | Regular Fagin now, huh? | 就像个费金了 |
[22:01] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[22:08] | Relax. It was a literary reference. | 放松 那是文学梗 |
[22:10] | I got the Oliver Twist shout-out. But did you say bombings? | 我知道那是《雾都孤儿》 但你说爆炸吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah. It was me behind the grassy knoll, too. | 嗯 都是我干的 |
[22:20] | You, your boys– | 你 你的手下 |
[22:21] | you’re doing grunt work | 你们在为 |
[22:22] | for the people who want to destroy this town. | 想毁掉这小镇的人干脏活儿 |
[22:26] | Fine. Whatever. | 好啊 随便了 |
[22:27] | Sell out, then! | 出卖自己吧 |
[22:30] | Ya know, it must be nice to have choices, Veronica. | 有选择肯定感觉不错 维罗妮卡 |
[22:43] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[22:47] | – Hi! – Hi yourself. | -好啊 -你也好 |
[22:50] | Mushroom? That’s not your usual. | 蘑菇 你一般不点这个 |
[22:53] | Okay. I think I see where this is headed. | 好吧 我知道你什么意思了 |
[22:56] | Are you accusing me of being with another woman, because…? | 你是在指责我有别的女人吗 因为 |
[22:58] | I am definitely not accusing you of– | 我可没指责你… |
[23:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[23:03] | The jig is up. | 被发现了 |
[23:06] | Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[23:08] | Leo. | 利奥 |
[23:13] | I think Piz is back there too. Somewhere. | 匹兹好像也在后面什么地方 |
[23:16] | Piz? | 匹兹 |
[23:24] | The FBI. | 联调局 |
[23:26] | I am very impressed. | 太厉害了 |
[23:29] | And a little jealous, I think. | 我还有点嫉妒 |
[23:31] | I heard you got married, but… I don’t see a ring. | 我听说你结婚了 但你没戴戒指 |
[23:35] | I noticed that too. | 我也注意到了 |
[23:38] | Divorced. | 离婚了 |
[23:40] | I’m here on this bomber case. | 我是为爆炸案来的 |
[23:42] | People upstairs knew I had some local knowledge. | 上司知道我熟悉本地 |
[23:44] | Police chief says you and your dad are workin’ the case. | 警察局长说你和你爸在查这件案子 |
[23:49] | She’s a piece of work. | 她真不好对付 |
[23:50] | That she is. | 是啊 |
[23:51] | So you G-men come to town and piggyback off the local shamuses? | 你们联邦探员就跑来 想沾本地侦探的光吗 |
[23:55] | – It’s page one of the handbook. – Okay. | -是我们手册的第一页 -好吧 |
[23:58] | Fine. How about lunch tomorrow? | 好吧 明天吃午饭吧 |
[24:01] | Yeah. That sounds good. | 嗯 好啊 |
[24:08] | Good to see you, Leo. | 见到你真高兴 利奥 |
[24:09] | Yeah, uh, you– you too. | 我也是 |
[24:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:13] | Thanks for the hospitality. | 谢谢你的招待 |
[24:14] | – Thank you for the pizza. – Yeah, you got it. | -谢谢你的披萨 -不客气 |
[24:23] | I know that was a little… | 我知道那有点… |
[24:25] | Sounds like you two spent quite a bit of time together | 似乎你俩有过不少互动 |
[24:27] | when I was landing on aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf. | 就在我降落在波斯湾的航母上时 |
[24:31] | On the rape case at the Grand. I told you about that. | 是大酒店的强奸案 我跟你说过 |
[24:34] | My version, it was “This San Diego police detective.” | 我听到的是 “圣地亚哥警探” |
[24:38] | I didn’t know there was a history. | 我不知道你们有过一段 |
[24:40] | There it is. That vintage Logan Echolls jealousy. | 出现了 洛根·埃克斯的古董嫉妒 |
[24:44] | – I’m gonna mainline it. – No, no. | -我要中毒了 -不不 |
[24:46] | It’s no biggie. Seriously. | 不算什么事 真的 |
[24:49] | Harlots? | 《名姝》 |
[24:58] | Hunt cannot bar us from Golden Square | 亨特不能禁止我们去黄金广场 |
[25:01] | as long as we stay chaste within it. | 只要我们在这里保持贞洁 |
[25:03] | Go back and gather the girls. | 回去叫齐姑娘们 |
[25:05] | We’ll send word to Abbadon to prepare the house. | 传话给阿巴顿 准备好房子 |
[25:07] | I have business with this Harridan. | 我跟这个哈里顿有生意 |
[25:10] | All rightie. | 好吧 |
[25:13] | Got a six-foot sub if anyone’s interested. | 如果有人想要 这里有六英尺三明治 |
[25:17] | No tomatoes. I– I know how you feel about tomatoes, Carol. | 没有西红柿 我知道你不喜欢那个 卡罗尔 |
[25:20] | Thanks. I’m– I’m not hungry. | 谢谢 但我不饿 |
[25:23] | You know what? I’ll have a piece. | 知道吗 我想要一块 |
[25:27] | Good. You see how that doesn’t work? | 好 你明白那行不通吧 |
[25:29] | Yes, I do, Don. | 是啊 唐 |
[25:30] | So you’re not going to go on TV | 那么你不会上电视 |
[25:32] | and articulate some baseless theory | 宣扬毫无根据的理论 |
[25:35] | about how you can insert a section of hoagie into your disc drive | 说你可以把一截三明治塞进你的光驱 |
[25:38] | and then have said hoagie come out of my disc drive in D. C.? | 然后让这截三明治从我华府的光驱里出来 |
[25:42] | I don’t have a disc drive, Don. | 我没有光驱 唐 |
[25:43] | Do you still have a disc drive? | 你还有光驱吗 |
[25:45] | Several. | 好几个呢 |
[25:46] | Great. Uh, shall we get started? | 好啊 我们开始吧 |
[25:49] | Why’d you have to mention the group on the air? | 你为什么要在电视上提到我们 |
[25:51] | My mother was watching, Penn. | 我妈妈也看了 潘 |
[25:53] | Okay, Carol, I– I didn’t– I didn’t mean– | 好吧 卡罗尔 我不… |
[25:55] | The group hadn’t landed on Daniel Maloof. | 我们并没认定丹尼尔·马鲁夫 |
[25:57] | That was all you. | 那是你一人 |
[25:59] | I see half a stranger back there. | 我看到后面有半个陌生人啊 |
[26:03] | Move into frame, love. | 进取景框里来 |
[26:05] | This is Matty Ross. | 这是麦迪·罗斯 |
[26:07] | I invited her. Her… dad owned the Sea Sprite, | 我请她来的 她爸爸是海仙子的老板 |
[26:11] | and she’s here looking for answers. | 她是来寻求答案的 |
[26:13] | – I’m so sorry for your loss. – Sorry. | -我很为你感到遗憾 -节哀顺变 |
[26:15] | Matty. | 麦迪 |
[26:17] | We were actually just discussing | 我们刚刚还在讨论 |
[26:19] | how Penn was shown up by the Neptune police. | 潘怎么被海王星镇警局摆了一道 |
[26:22] | Neptune police didn’t show him up. | 海王星镇警局没摆他一道 |
[26:25] | Well, they did find this Perry Walsh character. | 他们找到了这个佩里·沃什 |
[26:28] | Although he’s obviously the patsy, right? | 但他显然是个替罪羊 是吧 |
[26:30] | No. No, not the police. That was, | 不 不是警方 那是 |
[26:34] | that was me telling Veronica Mars | 是我告诉了维罗妮卡·马尔斯 |
[26:37] | about how we weren’t supposed to have gum | 我们的自动贩售机里 |
[26:39] | in our vending machines. | 按说是没口香糖的 |
[26:41] | Veronica and I staked out the place, got pictures of the guy, | 维罗妮卡和我监视了那里 拍到了那人 |
[26:44] | and then her dad tracked him down | 然后她爸爸查到了他 |
[26:45] | and gave the information to the police. | 并把他的信息交给了警方 |
[26:50] | What’s that about blind squirrels and nuts? | 那句话怎么说的 瞎猫和死耗子 |
[26:52] | But– But they’re wrong, right? | 但他们错了吧 |
[26:54] | There’s no way that Perry Walsh attached a horse collar bomb | 佩里·沃什不可能给昏睡在海滩上的人 |
[26:58] | to a guy that fell asleep on the beach. | 安一颗项圈炸弹 |
[27:00] | Well, they don’t think Walsh is the guy, either. | 他们也不认为是沃什干的 |
[27:02] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[27:05] | Well, what– | 什么 |
[27:06] | what do they think? | 那他们怎么想的 |
[27:07] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[27:08] | Neither has credibility. | 这都不可信 |
[27:10] | It has something to do with Chino | 跟奇诺监狱 |
[27:13] | and– and stuff happening on the boardwalk during spring break. | 还有春假期间木板路上发生的事有关 |
[27:17] | Logic, folks. | 逻辑 各位 |
[27:20] | Let’s focus on logic and facts. | 我们只看逻辑和事实吧 |
[27:27] | So, I just had a very weird experience. | 我刚经历了很奇怪的体验 |
[27:30] | If this is one of your | 如果你是想讲 |
[27:31] | “I met a woman with a cane fetish” stories, | “我遇见了一个痴迷手杖的女人”的故事 |
[27:34] | I’m not interested. | 我不想听 |
[27:36] | No such luck! | 才没那么好运 |
[27:38] | I tracked down Clyde Picket’s ex, | 我找到了克莱德·皮克特的前任 |
[27:41] | the lovely, lovely Ichiko Doi. | 可爱美丽的伊知子·多伊 |
[27:44] | You know how he mentioned she broke up with him | 记得他说他被捕后 |
[27:46] | when he got arrested? | 她就甩了他吗 |
[27:48] | Here’s what he didn’t mention. | 他没说的是 |
[27:50] | She knew where he was stashing his cash reserves, | 她知道他把现金藏在了哪 |
[27:53] | and absconded with said reserves. | 还携款潜逃了 |
[27:58] | How much did she steal? | 她偷了多少 |
[28:00] | Three hundred and ninety-two thousand dollars, give or take. | 39.2万美元 差不多吧 |
[28:07] | You’re not gonna tell Clyde where she is, are you? | 你不会告诉克莱德她的下落吧 |
[28:10] | That was my recommendation to her, | 那是我给她的建议 |
[28:12] | but, uh, Ichiko wants him to get in touch. | 但伊知子希望他联系她 |
[28:15] | She’s still crazy about him. | 她仍疯狂地爱着他 |
[28:17] | Or mostly just crazy? | 或许只是疯了 |
[28:18] | Told ya. Weird. | 说了吧 奇怪 |
[28:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:21] | Back here! | 在这里 |
[28:23] | Or she knows him better than we do. | 或许她比我们更了解他 |
[28:25] | Clyde doesn’t sound like a guy | 克莱德听上去不像 |
[28:27] | who would strap a bomb around a college student’s neck. | 会把炸弹绑在大学生脖子上的人 |
[28:30] | If he is who she says he is, it– | 如果他如她说的那样 |
[28:32] | it puts quite a dent in our operating theory. | 那我们的理论可就站不住脚了 |
[28:36] | The brain trust. | 智囊团 |
[28:38] | I can feel the synapses firing. | 我能感觉到突触发射信号 |
[28:40] | Did you order a pizza? | 你叫披萨了吗 |
[28:41] | Okay, fine. Yeah. I deserve that. | 好吧 我活该 |
[28:43] | So, no pizza? | 没有披萨吗 |
[28:45] | I just wanted to run a proposal by the two of you. | 我有个提议给你们 |
[28:48] | Do you have a minute? | 你们有时间吗 |
[28:49] | I’ll bite. | 说吧 |
[28:51] | What do you say… we pool our resources? | 我们整合资源如何 |
[28:55] | – I say no. – Get– | -不要 -别… |
[28:56] | Let me get the pitch out first, okay? | 让我先说完 好不好 |
[28:59] | Mars and Murderheads united to solve the case. | 马尔斯和谋杀迷联手破案 |
[29:03] | W-We would work for free, and yes, | 我们可以免费工作 是的 |
[29:05] | some of them are bozos, one in particular, | 他们有些人挺蠢的 尤其其中一个 |
[29:08] | but most of them have some serious investigative skills. | 但他们大部分都挺有侦探能力的 |
[29:12] | Daniel Maloof. | 丹尼尔·马鲁夫 |
[29:14] | Wants to see us ASAP. | 要尽快见我们 |
[29:15] | You remember Maloof, right? | 你还记得马鲁夫吧 |
[29:17] | You wrongly accused him of murder? | 被你无端指控谋杀的那个 |
[29:19] | I know that I’ve made a mess of things, | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[29:22] | but I-I’d love a chance to set things right. | 但我想要个澄清的机会 |
[29:25] | If not for me, for Matty and Sul. | 就算不为我 也是为麦迪和索尔 |
[29:29] | Well, that’s a– a generous offer. We– | 真是慷慨 我们… |
[29:32] | There’s– ‘Kay. There’s no need. | 不用了 |
[29:35] | Was probably a stupid idea anyway. | 这想法大概也挺蠢的 |
[29:38] | Well… thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们抽时间 |
[29:45] | Unless you were into it. | 除非你想 |
[29:49] | She’s out there, ya know. | 她存在的 |
[29:51] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:52] | The woman with the cane fetish. | 喜欢手杖的女人 |
[29:54] | And she’s smart as a whip. | 她可聪明了 |
[29:57] | With legs up to here and dimples of Venus. | 腿长到这里 酒窝像维纳斯 |
[30:01] | I’m not gonna have to call this cane woman “mom,” am I? | 我不用管这个手杖女叫”妈”吧 |
[30:05] | Time will tell. | 走着瞧了 |
[30:08] | Well, look at this. | 看啊 |
[30:09] | Just the man we’re hopin’ to find. | 正是我们想找的人 |
[30:11] | That’s sweet, Keith. Thank you. | 多谢了 基斯 真暖心 |
[30:15] | So you said it was urgent? | 你说有急事 |
[30:18] | Let’s wait. | 等等的 |
[30:20] | I think he doesn’t want me to hear. | 他好像不希望我听到 |
[30:28] | Logan, head on in. I’ll just be a minute. | 洛根 你先去吧 我就来 |
[30:37] | It’s from the blackmailer. | 这是勒索者发来的 |
[30:39] | He always sends from different email addresses, | 他总换电邮地址发 |
[30:40] | but I’m sure it’s him. | 但我确定是他 |
[30:42] | He claims responsibility for the Sea Sprite bomb. | 他称是他炸了海仙子 |
[30:45] | He says my family should live in fear | 他说我的家人应感到恐惧 |
[30:47] | if I don’t resume my political career, run for the Senate. | 除非我恢复政治生涯 竞选参议员 |
[30:49] | I’m just gonna forward myself this email. | 我把这封电邮转发给我自己 |
[30:51] | No, no. He said not to forward or to show it to anyone. | 不 他叫我不许转发 或给人看了 |
[30:53] | That’s why I asked you to come in person. | 所以我才叫你们亲自来 |
[30:56] | Gut feeling here: | 我的直觉是 |
[30:57] | it’s an empty threat. He wants something from you, Mr.– | 这是空洞威胁 如果他对你有所求… |
[31:02] | – Maloof. – Maloof. | -马鲁夫 -马鲁夫 |
[31:04] | Sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[31:06] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[31:07] | why would your blackmailer set off the other explosions? | 你的勒索者何必炸别的地方 |
[31:10] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这毫无道理 |
[31:13] | You all might want to see this. | 你们最好来看看 |
[31:21] | There’s the rest of the dream team! | 剩下的梦之队来了 |
[31:26] | – Pimpin’ cane, Keith. – Vinnie. | -手杖真棒 -文尼 |
[31:28] | Maybe it’s not a woman with a cane fetish. | 或许喜欢手杖的不是女人 |
[31:30] | Mother, what’s going on? | 妈妈 这怎么回事 |
[31:32] | I hired my own P.I. | 我自己也雇了个私家侦探 |
[31:34] | To find the ring. | 好找戒指 |
[31:35] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[31:38] | You gotta let it go. The ring is gone. | 别去想了 戒指没了 |
[31:40] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[31:42] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[31:43] | I will scour the globe for as long as it takes– | 我会搜遍世界每个角落 不管要多久 |
[31:46] | weeks, months, years– | 几周 几个月 几年 |
[31:48] | Decades. Centuries. Millennia! | 几十年 几世纪 几千年 |
[31:50] | If necessary. | 如果有必要的话 |
[31:51] | And, oh, uh, hey, by the way, | 对了 |
[31:53] | thank you for the opportunity. | 谢谢你们提供的机会 |
[31:55] | Ya know, if you guys didn’t drop the ball on finding the ring– | 要不是你们没找到戒指 |
[31:58] | They don’t care about the ring. | 他们不在乎戒指 |
[31:59] | They don’t care about the ring? | 他们不在乎戒指 |
[32:00] | You don’t care about the ring? | 你们不在乎戒指 |
[32:02] | From what I hear, | 据我所知 |
[32:02] | it’s an heirloom that dates back to the pharaohs. | 那可是能追溯到法老时代的传家宝 |
[32:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:08] | Ya know what, this is gonna be fantastic. | 知道吗 这肯定很棒 |
[32:10] | This is gonna be absolutely fantastic, | 这肯定棒极了 |
[32:12] | the three of us workin’ together. | 我们三个一起合作 |
[32:14] | We’re not working together. | 我们不会合作的 |
[32:15] | Sure. We’re like the Avengers, ya know? | 是啊 我们就像复仇者联盟 |
[32:17] | I’m Tony Stark, Iron Man– | 我是托尼·斯塔克 钢铁侠 |
[32:19] | obviously– and your dad, he’s… | 显然的 你爸爸是 |
[32:22] | I don’t know, is there a– a bald Avenger? | 我不知道 有秃头的复仇者吗 |
[32:25] | And you’re Pepper Potts. | 你是佩珀·波茨 |
[32:27] | Ya know? You’re, uh, you’re the girl | 知道吗 你是那个 |
[32:29] | who helps me on with my iron suit and runs my errands. | 帮我们打理战衣 替我跑腿的姑娘 |
[32:32] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[32:33] | Captain No-hair-ica. | 没发队长 |
[32:35] | Captain No-hair-ica. | 没发队长 |
[32:38] | Man, I wish my mom could see me now. | 天呐 真希望我妈现在能看到我 |
[32:41] | Workin’ for a congressman. | 为一位议员工作 |
[32:42] | Why don’t you just tell her tomorrow | 你明天告诉她好了 |
[32:43] | when she’s cleaning your room? | 趁她给你打扫房间时说 |
[32:45] | Keith. Seriously. | 基斯 说真的 |
[32:47] | You know what you guys need to solve this whole bombing thing? | 知道你们需要什么能侦破爆炸案吗 |
[32:51] | Vision. | 幻视 |
[32:54] | Oh, wait. I was still on bald Avengers. | 等等 我还在想秃头复仇者的事呢 |
[32:55] | No. More like a 1998 Econoline panel van, okay? | 不 是老款的无侧窗箱式货车 |
[32:59] | Low mileage, great for surveillance and whatnot. | 低里程 适合监控什么的 |
[33:02] | You know what I mean? | 知道吗 |
[33:03] | – Wink, wink, wink– – We got it covered, Vin. | -疯狂暗示 -我们能行 文 |
[33:06] | I’m gonna need that retainer check now. | 我现在就需要定金支票 |
[33:10] | Bang. | 砰 |
[33:19] | I haven’t found the ring yet. I’m good, but I’m not that good. | 我还没找到戒指呢 我虽厉害 也没那么厉害 |
[33:23] | No, I-I need your help on something else. | 不 我需要你帮我办另一件事 |
[33:26] | I want you to locate two men. | 我要你找到两个人 |
[33:29] | They’re in a black Yukon with Mexican plates. | 他们开黑育空 墨西哥牌照 |
[33:31] | Obviously, I’m willing to pay on top of the other fee. | 当然了 这费用我会另付 |
[33:36] | Well, obviously I wouldn’t do it if you weren’t. | 当然了 如果不这样我也不会去做的 |
[33:46] | So, what is your big FBI brain | 你聪明的联调局大脑 |
[33:50] | telling you about these bombings? | 是怎么看待这些爆炸案的 |
[33:52] | Well, I’d say it’s even money that your chief of police | 我觉得很可能你们的警察局长 |
[33:54] | detonates her next bomb right here in this office. | 会在这间办公室里引爆下一颗炸弹 |
[33:58] | You’re not feelin’ the love? | 你没感到温暖吗 |
[34:00] | Ooh, no. | 完全没有 |
[34:02] | She is slow-walking every piece of evidence. | 她在慢慢处理每一件证据 |
[34:05] | Got nothin’ on the first two bombs. | 前两桩爆炸案查得毫无进展 |
[34:07] | I never thought I’d say this, but I kinda miss Sheriff Lamb. | 没想到我会这么说 但我都怀念兰博治安官了 |
[34:11] | Yeah. He was dumb and easy to manipulate, I’ll give him that. | 嗯 他是又蠢又好操纵 这我承认 |
[34:14] | Yeah. A good lay, too. | 是啊 床上也厉害 |
[34:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:18] | You know, those deputy jobs were very hard to come by. | 警官的工作可不好得到 |
[34:23] | Off that, I think I’m gonna head out. | 说到这里 我还是走吧 |
[34:25] | What, because I sold my body to advance my career? | 怎么 因为我出卖身体获得事业进步吗 |
[34:29] | Veronica, I was young. | 维罗妮卡 我那时还年轻 |
[34:32] | I think I’m gonna go do a little research. | 我要去做点调查 |
[34:34] | On this nail. | 查这枚钉子 |
[34:38] | Those are the nails that forensics found at the bomb sites. | 那是鉴证组在爆炸地点发现的钉子 |
[34:45] | Wanna go with me to the hardware store? | 想跟我一起去五金店吗 |
[34:48] | Why not? | 何不呢 |
[34:53] | Nails are to the left. | 钉子在左边 |
[34:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:59] | Clyde Pickett. | 克莱德·皮克特 |
[35:01] | Who’s Clyde Pickett? | 克莱德·皮克特是谁 |
[35:06] | Met Neptune’s biggest real estate developer | 海王星镇最大的地产开发商 |
[35:08] | while doing time in Chino. | 而且是在监狱里做生意 |
[35:10] | We’re working an angle that involves the two of them. | 我们在查一个跟这两者有关的理论 |
[35:16] | Find everything all right? | 要找的找到了吗 |
[35:22] | This looks like the one used in the bombs, doesn’t it? | 这像是炸弹用的那种吧 |
[35:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:28] | And here’s your change, sir. | 您的找零 先生 |
[35:32] | – Thank you. – Have a great day. | -谢谢 -今天愉快 |
[35:36] | Would it be rude to follow him? | 跟踪他会不会太无礼 |
[35:39] | Be malpractice not to. | 不跟踪才是失职呢 |
[35:52] | Looks a lot like Mars Investigations. | 似乎是马尔斯侦探社呢 |
[35:56] | You are in the FBI. | 你真是联调局 |
[35:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[36:01] | Clyde asked us to find his ex. | 克莱德叫我们找他前女友 |
[36:03] | My dad thought taking the case | 我爸爸以为接案子 |
[36:05] | would allow him to explore our theory. | 就能借机考察我们的理论 |
[36:09] | This shouldn’t take long. | 应该不会要多久的 |
[36:11] | Dad’s just filling him in on what he knows. | 爸爸就是向他通报他知道的情况 |
[36:14] | So you found Ichiko! | 你找到伊知子了 |
[36:16] | – A lovely woman. – Right? | -真是可爱的女人 -是吧 |
[36:18] | I can see why you were so interested in finding her. | 我能理解你为什么那么想找到她了 |
[36:21] | So where is she? | 她在哪 |
[36:23] | Well, she wasn’t quite ready | 她还没准备好 |
[36:25] | for me to give you that information. | 让我告诉你她的下落 |
[36:31] | But… here’s her email address. | 但…这是她的电邮地址 |
[36:35] | She said she’d love to hear from you. | 她说她想跟你联系 |
[36:41] | Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, right? | 千里之行始于足下 |
[36:45] | So, you never told me. | 你还没跟我说过 |
[36:46] | What did you think of the concierge medical care? | 你觉得直接医疗如何 |
[36:50] | I never knew what velvet handcuffs were before, | 我以前都不知道什么叫天鹅绒手铐 |
[36:53] | – but now… – Right? | -但现在 -是吧 |
[36:55] | Once you taste luxury, it’s hard to go back. | 由奢入俭难 |
[36:57] | If the hoi polloi find out about these places, | 如果普通民众知道了这种地方 |
[36:59] | I’m putting all my savings in guillotine futures. | 我会把全部积蓄拿去买断头台期货 |
[37:02] | Pro tip. Invest in baskets. | 专业意见 投资篮子 |
[37:04] | For the heads. Smart! | 装脑袋 聪明 |
[37:06] | Always think of the ancillary markets. | 永远要考虑辅助品市场 |
[37:08] | I learned that from Big Dick. | 我跟大迪克学的 |
[37:10] | You two… are an unlikely pair. | 你俩…真是奇怪的一对 |
[37:14] | Yeah. Well, we can’t all be Butch and Sundance, right? | 是啊 不可能都像虎豹小霸王吧 |
[37:18] | How did you two come to be? | 你俩怎么成朋友的 |
[37:20] | You want to hear the story? | 你想听我讲吗 |
[37:22] | Very much. | 非常想 |
[37:23] | You got somethin’ to drink? | 你有酒吗 |
[37:31] | Will this do? | 这个行吗 |
[37:33] | Redemption 10 Year. Yes, that will do very nicely. | 10年的救赎 绝对可以了 |
[37:48] | Must be pretty boring babysitting a congressman. | 照看一位议员很无聊吧 |
[37:54] | “The life of the creative man is led, | “有创意之人的生活是由无聊 |
[37:56] | directed and controlled by boredom.” | 引领 指导 控制的” |
[37:58] | Susan Sontag. | 苏珊·桑塔格[作家] |
[38:02] | You’re a strange individual. | 你真是奇怪 |
[38:05] | So you’re an active naval intelligence officer? | 你是现役情报官吗 |
[38:08] | Why aren’t you somewhere more… | 你怎么没在更… |
[38:11] | Dangerous than the presidential suite at the Neptune Grand? | 比海王星大酒店总统套房更危险的地方吗 |
[38:15] | I’m gone for long stretches and back for extended leave. | 我一走走很久 回来能多待一阵 |
[38:20] | They’re just never kind enough to let me know | 但他们从不会告诉我 |
[38:22] | when those stretches are gonna happen. | 什么时候走 |
[38:24] | So how does that go over with your girlfriend? | 那你女朋友对此什么感受 |
[38:29] | Truthfully, I don’t know if it helps us or harms us. | 老实说 我不知道这对我们有利还是有害 |
[38:32] | Two natural loners and a 70-pound dog | 两个生性孤独的人加一只70磅的大狗 |
[38:35] | in a 600-square-foot apartment is its own kind of challenge. | 住600平方英尺的公寓 本身就是个挑战 |
[38:42] | Why take this job for which you’re completely overqualified? | 为什么接这份显然低于你水平的工作 |
[38:48] | May have overspent on a ring. | 为买枚戒指花多了钱 |
[38:55] | I won’t say a thing. | 我不会说什么的 |
[38:57] | Well, that’s probably best. | 那最好了 |
[39:11] | If you wanna– | 如果你想… |
[39:12] | if you wanna head out, | 如果你想出去 |
[39:14] | I’m gonna stay in for the night. | 我今晚就不再出去了 |
[39:17] | You won’t be ordering room service? | 不叫客房服务吗 |
[39:20] | I appreciate your vigilance. | 多谢你的警惕 |
[39:24] | Good night, Logan. | 晚安了 洛根 |
[39:59] | You won’t believe it. | 你不会相信的 |
[40:02] | – What are you doin’ comin’ here?! – I had to! | -你跑来这里干吗 -我必须来 |
[40:08] | I want to call it off. | 我想取消 |
[40:10] | Don’t kill anyone. Not for me. | 别杀人了 别为我杀人 |
[40:17] | A day late and $100,000 short, my friend. | 迟了一天 还欠我们10万 朋友 |
[40:20] | This is from the congressman. | 这是为了议员 |
[40:43] | You bring the money? | 你带钱了吗 |
[40:52] | What is going on in there? | 里面在干什么啊 |
[41:01] | You got M&Ms in that jacket? | 你外套里有MM豆吗 |
[41:08] | Chocolate raisins? | 巧克力葡萄干呢 |
[41:10] | You’re a human vending machine. | 你简直是人肉贩售机 |
[41:13] | Okay. Uh, yes? No? | 好吧 要不要啊 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:26] | Ya know, Liz– | 丽兹 |
[41:28] | my– sh– that’s my ex– | 我前妻 |
[41:30] | she’d always give me a hard time about being fully stocked. | 她总是嫌弃我口袋里塞满吃的 |
[41:33] | Snacks, uh, may have gone through the wash. | 零食 可能会拉在洗衣机里 |
[41:37] | More than once. | 不止一次 |
[41:40] | Is that why she left you? | 所以她才离开了你吗 |
[41:41] | Why would you think that she left me? | 你为什么觉得是她离开了我 |
[41:44] | She left me. | 她是离开了我 |
[41:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[41:52] | What happened. | 怎么回事 |
[41:54] | We got married too soon. | 我们结婚太早了 |
[41:57] | It was in the madness of love, | 那是爱情的疯狂激情 |
[41:58] | the madness faded, as it does, | 疯狂不出所料地退去后 |
[42:01] | and neither of us were happy with what we found. | 我们都不喜欢剩下的东西 |
[42:07] | How about you and Logan? | 你和洛根呢 |
[42:10] | What about me and Logan? | 我和洛根怎么了 |
[42:13] | Don’t pretend like you don’t understand the question. | 别假装你听不懂我问什么 |
[42:17] | A– A woman well into her 30s… | 30多的女人 |
[42:22] | …has been with the same guy for five straight years. | 跟同一个人恋爱五年了 |
[42:26] | If marriage isn’t the conversation that you’re having, | 如果你们没谈婚论嫁 |
[42:27] | it’s most certainly the conversation that you’re dancing around. | 那也肯定在围绕这个话题打转 |
[42:30] | We quite gracefully danced around it until a couple weeks ago | 我们本来很优雅地绕着它打转 直到几周前 |
[42:34] | when he poleaxed me by proposing. | 他的求婚像利斧般把我砍倒 |
[42:45] | I don’t see a ring, | 我没看到戒指 |
[42:46] | so… I’m guessing– | 那我猜 |
[42:49] | You’re goddamn right I said no! | 我当然拒绝了 |
[42:51] | And I don’t even think he wanted to get married. | 我觉得他也根本不想结婚 |
[42:55] | He barely reacted to the rejection. | 他对拒绝都没什么反应 |
[42:58] | Made me think he just asked so he could have the upper hand. | 让我觉得 他提出来只是为了占上风 |
[43:02] | Like he wanted to be able to | 就是他想能 |
[43:05] | wear the “I love you more” pants. | 宣称”我更爱你” |
[43:08] | You ever consider | 你考虑过 |
[43:10] | putting on the peace offering tank top? | 向他示和吗 |
[43:13] | Me? Maybe he should put on | 我吗 或许是他 |
[43:16] | the “I defied the well-established boundaries | 应该为挑衅了我们坚固恋情 |
[43:20] | of our rock-solid relationship” hair shirt. | 定好的边界而惩罚自己 |
[43:22] | All right. You know, | 好吧 知道吗 |
[43:25] | from the way that you’ve talked about him, | 听你说他的方式 |
[43:27] | to be honest, I was expecting someone different. | 老实说 我以为他会是另一种样子 |
[43:31] | The hair-trigger temper, random acts of violence– | 暴脾气 随机的暴力行为 |
[43:34] | what are– what are other things that we expect | 我们还指望年轻的 |
[43:36] | from a young Marlon Brando? | 马龙·白兰度什么样 |
[43:40] | I don’t like to use this term… | 我不喜欢这么说 |
[43:43] | but I’ll do it because I’m in Southern California, | 但我愿在南加州这么说 |
[43:45] | but your boy… seems chill. | 但你男友 似乎挺酷[冷静]的 |
[43:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:54] | All right, we’re goin’ in. That’s it. | 好吧 我们进去吧 不等了 |
[43:56] | They better not be playin’ Twister. | 他们最好别在玩扭扭乐 |
[43:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:01] | Yeah. Keith– | 嗯 基斯 |
[44:04] | if I ever write my auto– | 如果我哪天写自… |
[44:07] | my… ography, | 自传 |
[44:09] | I got the title. Here it is. | 我想好了标题 听着 |
[44:11] | – What is it? – It’s– It’s– It’s– | -什么 -是… |
[44:13] | “It’s” is the first word of the title. | 那是标题的开头 |
[44:15] | “It’s Hard to Find Good Help: the Clyde Pickett Story.” | 《好帮手难找: 克莱德·皮克特故事》 |
[44:18] | – That is a good title. – Right? | -好标题 -是吧 |
[44:21] | Case in point: we’re doin’ this job, | 证明例子 我们有票活儿 |
[44:24] | a little savings & loan in Wallawa– whatever, | 一家小贷款储蓄公司 在瓦什么 |
[44:27] | Oregon, and, uh, | 俄勒冈州 |
[44:29] | I catch one of my boys carryin’ a grenade. | 我发现我一个手下 拿了手雷 |
[44:33] | – No! No! – Yeah! Yeah! | -不是吧 -是啊 |
[44:36] | – And I say, “Kid, wh– why?!” – “Why?” | -我说 孩子 干吗啊 -干吗啊 |
[44:40] | And he– he says, “Just in case.” | 他说 以防万一 |
[44:44] | So at this point, | 这时候 |
[44:45] | I know I’m gonna end up in jail. | 我就知道我肯定要蹲监狱了 |
[44:47] | You’re goin’ down. You’re goin’ down. | 你完蛋了 |
[44:52] | Let me tell ya about a couple of Darwin Award winners | 我跟你讲几个我做治安官时我手下 |
[44:55] | that deputied for me– | 能拿达尔文进化奖的警官 |
[45:00] | Number one daughter! | 最棒女儿 |
[45:02] | Dad. You remember– | 爸爸 你记得… |
[45:04] | Leo! | 利奥 |
[45:05] | Leo! | 利奥 |
[45:07] | Hey, Sheriff. | 治安官 |
[45:08] | Leo was one of my deputies. One of the good ones. | 利奥就是我的一个警官 不错的一个 |
[45:12] | – Now he works for the FBI. – Yeah. | -他现在是联调局的了 -嗯 |
[45:14] | Good for you, Leo. | 好样的 利奥 |
[45:16] | Leo, Leo. | 利奥 |
[45:17] | Leo, this is Clyde Pickett. Clyde Pickett. | 利奥 这是克莱德·皮克特 |
[45:21] | Leo D’Amato, it’s nice to meet you. | 利奥·德马托 认识你很高兴 |
[45:23] | Yeah. Fed, huh? | 嗯 联调局啊 |
[45:25] | Is anybody in this town not in law enforcement? | 这镇上有谁不是执法部门的吗 |
[45:30] | You’re here on business, I assume? | 你是来办公的咯 |
[45:32] | Yeah, still lookin’ for Jimmy Hoffa. | 是啊 还在找失踪工会主席呢 |
[45:35] | So, boys, you just doin’ some day drinking? | 你们就大白天喝酒吗 |
[45:42] | Here– No, I– I got it. | 来 没事 我捡吧 |
[45:47] | Thanks. I think that’s my cue to hit the road. | 谢了 我看我该上路了 |
[45:50] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[45:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[45:55] | Okay, let me know how it goes with Ichiko. | 好 跟伊知子的发展跟我说 |
[45:58] | Yeah, lovely Ichiko. | 嗯 美丽的伊知子 |
[46:07] | – Dad… – Yeah. | -爸爸 -嗯 |
[46:08] | What the hell is goin’ on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[46:10] | Two old booze hounds deep in the giggle juice, | 俩老酒鬼 喝大了 |
[46:12] | bumpin’ gums? | 闲扯淡吗 |
[46:13] | I was doin’ my job. | 我是在工作 |
[46:15] | And what’s with the fake-aloo? Our mark’s no Jasper. | 假摔算什么 我们的目标不傻 |
[46:17] | We tailed our meat from the hardware store. | 我们从五金店跟他到这儿来的 |
[46:19] | Coulda been the same kind of nails used as shrapnel in the bombs. | 可能买的是炸弹弹片用的那种钉子呢 |
[46:22] | But you came up dusty. | 但你没抓到他现行 |
[46:23] | I’m no bunny. I knew it was a long shot. | 我不天真 我知道希望不大 |
[46:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[46:28] | I think I know how you turned out like you did. | 我算是知道你是随了谁了 |
[46:32] | Sheriff Mars… | 马尔斯治安官 |
[46:34] | always a pleasure. | 总是那么荣幸 |
[46:35] | Back atcha, Leo. | 我也是 利奥 |
[46:37] | – Thanks for the company, Leo. – Bye. | -谢谢你陪我 利奥 -再见 |
[46:43] | Are you still good to hit the City Council meeting? | 你还能去参加镇议会集会吗 |
[46:46] | There isn’t a bottle of rye that can hold me down. | 没有什么酒能让我趴下 |
[46:48] | All the same, I think I’ll drive. | 不论如何 还是我开车吧 |
[46:50] | So, assuming Dick is still the big cheese, | 如果迪克还是主要目标 |
[46:53] | what are we looking for tonight? | 我们今晚要注意什么 |
[46:54] | – He’s gonna want to turn the screws. – Yep. | -他会想加大压力的 -嗯 |
[46:56] | You see what happens when we don’t prune the vine. | 这就是不修剪枝杈的后果 |
[46:59] | Violence and death. | 暴力和死亡 |
[47:03] | I’m sorry, Mr. Casablancas. | 抱歉 卡萨布兰卡斯先生 |
[47:04] | I may need a little help with the metaphor. | 我可能需要你解释下比喻 |
[47:07] | I don’t think I’m the only one. | 应该不止是我一人吧 |
[47:09] | It’s simple, Mark. | 很简单 马克 |
[47:10] | Old Neptune, clean, decent, respectable Neptune, | 老海王星镇 干净 正派 值得尊敬 |
[47:13] | was the healthy fruit on tended vine. | 那就是有人修剪的枝杈上长的好果 |
[47:15] | And Neptune now…? | 那现在的海王星镇呢 |
[47:17] | Rotten fruit… from an un tended vine. | 无人修剪的枝杈结的坏果 |
[47:20] | Violence is the unintended | 暴力就是纵容 |
[47:21] | consequence of letting a town go to seed. | 小镇败坏的意外后果 |
[47:23] | What are we doing about the bombs? | 我们怎么处理爆炸案 |
[47:25] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[47:28] | I didn’t find the analogy at all hard to follow, Mr. Casablancas. | 我理解你的比喻毫无障碍 卡萨布兰卡斯先生 |
[47:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:32] | So you’re saying | 所以你是说 |
[47:33] | this serial killer that is terrorizing our town | 这个恐吓了我们小镇的连环杀手 |
[47:36] | is doing so because of a lack of one-way streets on the boardwalk | 之所以这么做 是因为木板路没有单行道 |
[47:40] | and neon signs taller than 12 feet? | 霓虹灯招牌超过了12英尺吗 |
[47:45] | Smirk if you want, | 随你怎么假笑 |
[47:46] | but I predict that this will continue | 但我敢说 如果不通过条例 |
[47:48] | if these measures are not passed. | 这些事还将继续 |
[47:49] | Dobbins just got my vote in the next mayoral election. | 下次镇长选举我要投给多宾斯了 |
[47:53] | Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[47:55] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[47:57] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[47:58] | – Yeah. – How are you? | -是啊 -你好吗 |
[48:00] | Screwed, actually, if these measures get put into effect. | 如果条例通过 我就完了 |
[48:03] | Okay, I’ve made my point. | 好吧 我说完了 |
[48:07] | Keep fiddlin’ while Rome burns! | 看着罗马焚尽 继续拉小提琴吧 |
[48:11] | You own a business on the boardwalk. | 你在木板路上有店 |
[48:13] | How, High Are You. | 你有多嗨 |
[48:15] | I’m good. Name’s Keith. | 我很好 我叫基斯 |
[48:16] | – How are you? – No, no, Dad. | -你好吗 -不不 爸爸 |
[48:17] | He owns the dispensary at Dickens and 3rd, How, High Are You. | 他是狄更斯街和3街那家药房的店主 你有多嗨 |
[48:21] | How’s clever workin’ out? | 抖机灵的效果好吗 |
[48:23] | Right now not so good. | 现在不太好 |
[48:25] | And just when you thought | 你还以为 |
[48:26] | it was safe to sell recreational marijuana. | 出售消遣大麻是安全的了呢 |
[48:28] | Well, good luck to ya. | 祝你好运 |
[48:30] | Are you gonna get up there and speak? | 你要上去讲话吗 |
[48:32] | You know, I spoke to the other merchants, | 我跟其他商户谈过 |
[48:33] | and it was collectively decided that | 大家一致决定 |
[48:35] | the weed dealer going up there | 让大麻贩上台 |
[48:36] | wasn’t putting our best foot forward, so… yeah. | 不是最好的策略 所以… |
[48:40] | Hey, did you know Sul? | 你认识索尔吗 |
[48:43] | Hi, my name is Penn Epner. | 我叫潘·埃普纳 |
[48:45] | You gain some clarity when you barely escape death. | 与死神擦肩而过让人能看清很多事 |
[48:49] | And you see people that you know and care about die | 看到你熟知在乎的人 在离你不远处 |
[48:53] | feet from you. | 死去 |
[48:55] | I have a restless mind, | 我脑子闲不下来 |
[48:57] | and when I’m not earning a living | 我平时的营生 |
[49:00] | as a undervalued working class shmo | 是作为被低估的工薪阶级 |
[49:03] | in a town that doesn’t want us around… | 在小镇里被视为多余 |
[49:06] | I’ve been digging into this crime. | 但其他时候 我都在查案 |
[49:09] | The focus here is the Tidy Town measures. | 我们的主题 是干净小镇条例 |
[49:11] | We were discussing the bombs earlier. | 爆炸案的讨论已经结束了 |
[49:14] | Right, well, let’s get to it. | 是啊 那我们说吧 |
[49:15] | Vote no on NUTT. | 拒绝海美会 |
[49:18] | – Okay– – Vote no, | -好 -拒绝 |
[49:20] | because the people that are pushing these regulations | 因为推行这些条例的人 |
[49:22] | are trying to drive out the businesses | 想逼走占有宝贵的 |
[49:23] | that own the valuable boardwalk real estate. | 木板路地段的商家 |
[49:27] | They’re responsible for the muggings! | 是他们找人抢劫 |
[49:29] | They’re responsible for the vandalism! | 是他们找人搞破坏 |
[49:31] | And they’re responsible for the bombings | 是他们安了炸弹 |
[49:34] | that are killing Neptune as a spring break destination city! | 让海王星镇失去春假目的地的魅力 |
[49:40] | Security! | 保安 |
[49:41] | Please remove the speaker. | 请带走发言人 |
[49:46] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[49:48] | Who exactly, do you ask? Big Dick Casablancas, | 你问具体是谁吗 大迪克·卡萨布兰卡斯 |
[49:52] | and his right-hand man Clyde Pickett! | 和他的左右手 克莱德·皮克特 |
[49:54] | You little piece of shit! | 你个混蛋 |
[49:57] | All right, given the chaos, | 好吧 鉴于现场的混乱 |
[49:58] | tonight’s vote will be postponed. | 今晚的投票将被推迟 |
[50:00] | No! The measures have the votes! Mark, call the vote! | 不 条例能通过 马克 投票吧 |
[50:02] | You’re gonna regret this! Call the goddamn vote! | 否则你会后悔的 快投票 |
[50:04] | Meeting’s adjourned. | 休会 |
[50:05] | You come here! Come here! | 你过来 |
[50:08] | You see these people! | 看看他们 |
[50:10] | That cussing mothercusser. He– | 那个混蛋 他… |
[50:12] | Bugged our office. I believe you’re right. | 监听了我们办公室 你说对了 |