时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | Wake up, Dolores. | 醒来 德洛丽丝 |
[02:09] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[02:36] | We’re about to arrive. | 列车即将到达 |
[02:38] | May I take your glass? | 能否为您收走杯子 |
[02:41] | Now approaching arrival terminal. | 即将进站 |
[02:44] | Where we’re going, | 跟我们去的地方一比 |
[02:46] | she’s a two. | 她这姿色就2分 |
[02:49] | You’re being an asshole. | 你真混蛋 |
[02:50] | No, I am being myself, | 不 我只是做自己 |
[02:54] | which was the whole point of this trip. | 这次旅程的意义就在于此 |
[02:56] | Unless this uptight prick is who you really are, | 除非你骨子里就是个刻板的蠢货 |
[02:58] | in which case, feel free to be someone else. | 那样的话 你就尽情做别人吧 |
[03:01] | Fuck you. | 操你的 |
[03:02] | Hey, that’s the spirit. | 这就对了 |
[03:18] | What’d I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说来着 |
[03:21] | Have fun. | 尽情享受 |
[03:22] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 |
[03:24] | Give me a break. | 你可饶了我吧 |
[03:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:28] | It’s not like my sister didn’t ride | 又不是说我妹妹来这儿玩的时候 |
[03:29] | her share of cowboys when she was here. | 没玩过好几个牛仔 |
[03:34] | You must be William. Welcome to Westworld. | 你一定是威廉了 欢迎来到西部世界 |
[03:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:40] | Given it’s your first visit, I have a few personal questions. | 鉴于这是你的首次来访 我有几个问题 |
[03:44] | Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? | 在此之前你有任何病史吗 |
[03:46] | No, not that I know of. | 没有 就我所知没有 |
[03:48] | – Heart problems? – No. | -有心脏病吗 -没有 |
[03:50] | Any history of mental illness, depression, panic attacks? | 有精神病史吗 像是抑郁症 恐慌发作 |
[03:54] | Just a little fear of clowns. | 我只是有点怕小丑 |
[03:58] | I’m joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[03:59] | Do you often experience social anxiety? | 你是否会经常产生社交焦虑 |
[04:05] | What is this for, exactly? | 到底为什么要问这些 |
[04:06] | To make sure we don’t give you anything more than you can handle. | 为了确保我们不会为你提供超出你承受能力的服务 |
[04:10] | I thought that you couldn’t get hurt here. | 我以为游客在乐园里不会受伤 |
[04:13] | Only the right amount. | 不会受重伤 |
[04:18] | The only limit here is your imagination. | 唯一的限制就是你的想象力 |
[04:21] | You start in the center of the park. It’s simple, safe. | 你会从乐园的中心开始旅程 过程简单安全 |
[04:24] | The further out you venture, | 随着进一步的冒险 |
[04:25] | the more intense the experience gets. | 你会得到更刺激的体验 |
[04:28] | How far you want to go is entirely up to you. | 进行到何种地步都由你决定 |
[04:39] | So, how does this work? Is there an orientation? | 这里是如何运作的 有介绍会吗 |
[04:43] | No orientation, | 没有介绍会 |
[04:45] | no guidebook. | 没有游戏指南 |
[04:47] | Figuring out how it works is half the fun. | 琢磨游戏的运作方式也是乐趣之一 |
[04:50] | All you do is make choices… | 你只需做出选择 |
[04:53] | starting here. | 就从这里开始 |
[04:55] | Everything is bespoke and exactly your size. | 这里的一切都是根据你的尺寸订做的 |
[05:05] | You want to ask, so ask. | 想问什么就问吧 |
[05:09] | Are you real? | 你是真的吗 |
[05:11] | Well, if you can’t tell, does it matter? | 既然无法分辨 又有什么分别呢 |
[05:20] | Are those real? | 这些是真的吗 |
[05:22] | Real enough. | 足够真了 |
[05:24] | But you can’t kill anyone you’re not supposed to. | 但是不能用来杀你不该杀的人 |
[05:31] | Anything you like? | 想好要穿什么了吗 |
[05:37] | Is there a changing room? | 这里有换衣间吗 |
[05:39] | Or a robe? | 或者遮布 |
[05:40] | Of course. I can help you. | 当然 我可以帮你 |
[05:43] | Or if you prefer, I could step outside. | 你不愿意的话 我可以在外面 |
[05:48] | What do most people do? | 别人会怎么做 |
[05:50] | You don’t have to worry about what most people would do. | 你不必担心别人会怎么做 |
[05:56] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[05:59] | Do you really understand, William? | 你真的明白了吗 威廉 |
[06:06] | All our hosts are here for you. | 所有招待员都是为你服务的 |
[06:09] | Myself included. | 包括我自己 |
[06:12] | We could stay here a while if you like. | 只要你想 我们可以在这里再待一会儿 |
[06:15] | Take as long as you want. | 你想多久就多久 |
[06:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | I don’t want to keep my friend waiting. | 我不想让我朋友等太久 |
[06:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:27] | Take your time. | 请自便 |
[06:41] | How are the builds for the new narrative coming along? | 为新故事线准备的版本怎么样了 |
[06:44] | I’ll get around to it. | 我会找时间做的 |
[06:46] | Look, we assumed that Abernathy’s breach | 我们当时设想是艾伯纳西找到的那张照片 |
[06:50] | was triggered by the photograph that he found. | 触发他做出了违反规定的行为 |
[06:52] | I’ve reviewed every dissonant episode I could find. | 我复查了能找到的所有不正常的片段 |
[06:54] | The reaction is immediate every time. | 他的每个反应都是即时做出的 |
[06:57] | This guy makes it all the way back home. | 他一路上都这样 |
[07:01] | It’s like he’s mulling it over. | 就像在细细思索 |
[07:03] | You think he had an existential crisis? | 你觉得他产生了生存危机 |
[07:08] | I think there’s something fucked up going on with his cognition. | 我觉得他的认知能力出了问题 |
[07:11] | And I think you feel exactly the same way that I do. | 我觉得你跟我想的一样 |
[07:14] | Do we know where the error originated? | 知道错误的来源吗 |
[07:16] | We do. | 你我都知道 |
[07:18] | And you covered for him. | 而你在为他打掩护 |
[07:22] | Let me rebuild Abernathy. | 让我修复艾伯纳西 |
[07:24] | I’ll make sure this is | 我会确保 |
[07:25] | – not something more serious.- You know the policy. | -这不是更加严重的问题 -你知道政策的 |
[07:27] | Let it lie. | 让它去吧 |
[07:29] | Then let me at least pull the hosts who had contact with him, | 那至少让我把跟他接触过的招待员撤下来 |
[07:32] | like the daughter Dolores. | 比如他的女儿德洛丽丝 |
[07:35] | What for? | 为什么 |
[07:36] | Because if this is not a dissonant episode, | 因为如果这不止是个小故障 |
[07:39] | then whatever Abernathy had could be contagious. | 那么艾伯纳西的症状可能会有传染性 |
[07:45] | So to speak. | 差不多就这意思 |
[07:46] | Dolores was examined and cleared. | 德洛丽丝接受了检查 已经排除了 |
[07:50] | And the stories are best left to the guests. | 这些幻想故事还是留给游客去探索吧 |
[08:20] | Remember. | 记起来 |
[08:48] | Can you stand somewhere else? | 你能换个地方站吗 |
[08:50] | I don’t want anyone thinking | 我可不想别人以为 |
[08:51] | that you’re representative of the goods inside. | 你是我们店的头牌门面 |
[08:58] | These violent delights have violent ends. | 这些残暴的欢愉 终将以残暴结局 |
[09:22] | Hello, cowboy. | 你好啊 牛仔 |
[09:25] | There’s one final touch. | 还剩最后一步 |
[09:28] | Which would you prefer? | 喜欢哪一个 |
[10:35] | I mean, can you believe this place? | 很难以置信吧 |
[10:43] | So, how do we get into the park? | 我们要怎么进乐园 |
[11:04] | I know that you think you have a handle on what this is gonna be. | 我知道你以为你能料到将会看到怎样的景象 |
[11:10] | Guns and tits and all that. | 那些枪战和肉欲 |
[11:12] | Mindless shit that I usually enjoy. | 那些我热衷的无知的欢愉 |
[11:17] | You have no idea. | 你绝对无法想象 |
[11:21] | This place seduces everybody eventually. | 没人能抵挡住这个地方的诱惑 |
[11:25] | By the end, you’re gonna be begging me to stay | 到最后 你会求着我留下 |
[11:27] | because this place is the answer | 因为这里就是答案 |
[11:30] | to that question that you’ve been asking yourself. | 你一直自问的那个问题的答案 |
[11:32] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[11:35] | Who you really are. | 你究竟是谁 |
[11:37] | And I can’t fucking wait to meet that guy. | 我等不及见那个家伙了 |
[11:45] | Bottoms up, cowboy. | 干杯 牛仔 |
[11:54] | Further to that, | 此外 |
[11:56] | the ruthless murder of Donald Pardue and his brother. | 你还残忍杀害了唐纳德·帕杜兄弟俩 |
[12:01] | For these crimes, you will be hung from the neck | 因为这些罪行 你将被处以绞刑 |
[12:03] | until your diseased soul has found its measure | 直到你病态的灵魂在地狱烈火中 |
[12:06] | in the flames below. | 抵偿自己的罪过 |
[12:08] | And may God have mercy on your soul. | 愿上帝保佑你的灵魂 |
[12:29] | Morning, Lawrence. | 早上好 劳伦斯 |
[12:30] | You helping them straighten out their rope again? | 又来帮他们拉直绳子吗 |
[12:33] | I was hoping to have a word with my friend here. | 我想跟这位朋友说句话 |
[12:35] | You can have as many words with him as you like | 等我们绞死他 你爱说多久 |
[12:39] | soon as his neck is broke. | 说多久 |
[12:41] | Well, I’m afraid that’s not gonna work for me. | 这样恐怕不行 |
[12:47] | How about I tell my man | 要不我叫手下 |
[12:48] | there to dig that grave a couple feet deeper? | 把坟坑挖得再深一点 |
[12:53] | Well, it’s gonna be an awful tight fit for all of you. | 埋你们全体可能有点挤啊 |
[13:20] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | 见鬼 见鬼 |
[13:22] | Oh, shit! | 见鬼 |
[13:43] | Motherfucker. | 我操 |
[13:45] | That’s the best thanks you can muster, Lawrence? | 你跟人道谢就只说这个吗 劳伦斯 |
[13:48] | You used to be a little more eloquent. | 曾经口才还好些 |
[13:51] | Do I– do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[13:54] | Your pal Kissy sent me your way. | 你哥们基西指路让我来找你 |
[13:56] | Sends his regards. | 他让我问候你 |
[14:05] | What– what is this? | 这 这是什么 |
[14:09] | You know exactly what it is. | 你清楚这是什么 |
[14:12] | It’s the maze, | 迷宫 |
[14:14] | the deepest level of this game. | 这个游戏最深的层次 |
[14:16] | You’re gonna help me find the entrance. | 你得帮我找到入口 |
[14:20] | No. | 不 |
[14:41] | You can hear it, can’t you? | 你能听见 不是吗 |
[14:43] | That little voice. | 有个很轻的声音 |
[14:45] | The one that’s telling you “Don’t.” | 告诉你”不要” |
[14:47] | Don’t stare too long. | 不要盯太久 |
[14:49] | Don’t touch. | 不要碰触 |
[14:51] | Don’t do anything you might regret. | 不要做任何可能会后悔的事 |
[14:54] | I used to be the same. | 我也曾这样 |
[14:56] | Whenever I wanted something, I could hear that voice | 每当我有所求 就会听见那个声音 |
[14:59] | telling me to stop, to be careful, | 叫我停下 叫我小心 |
[15:02] | to leave most of my life unlived. | 叫我活得总不尽兴 |
[15:05] | You know the only place that voice left me alone? | 知道我在哪儿才能躲开这个声音吗 |
[15:09] | In my dreams. | 在我的梦里 |
[15:11] | I was free. I could be as good | 我是自由的 我是好是坏 |
[15:14] | or as bad as I felt like being. | 多好多坏都随自己乐意 |
[15:18] | And if I wanted something, | 如果我想要什么 |
[15:20] | I could just reach out and take it. | 就伸手去拿 |
[15:25] | But then I would wake up | 但接着我会醒来 |
[15:27] | and the voice would start all over again. | 这个声音再度响起 |
[15:32] | So I ran away. | 所以我逃跑了 |
[15:34] | Crossed the shining sea. | 越过大洋到达彼岸 |
[15:36] | And when I finally set foot back on solid ground, | 当我终于再次踏上坚实的大地 |
[15:39] | the first thing I heard was that goddamn voice. | 第一个听到的就是那该死的声音 |
[15:43] | Do you know what it said? | 你知道那声音说了什么吗 |
[15:51] | It said… | 它说 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry, will you please excuse me? | 抱歉 我失陪一下 |
[16:07] | All right, Maeve, what did it say? | 好的 梅芙 它说了什么 |
[16:10] | It said, “This is the new world. | 它说 “这里是新世界 |
[16:13] | And in this world, | 在这个世界里 |
[16:16] | you can be whoever the fuck you want.” | 你可以做任何自己想做的人” |
[16:18] | Pupillary response is good. Smile is good. | 瞳孔反应正常 笑容正常 |
[16:21] | I’d fuck her. What’s the problem? | 真想操她 有什么问题 |
[16:24] | The guests wouldn’t. | 游客不想 |
[16:25] | Sizemore is launching some huge new storyline | 希斯摩尔要启动全新的大型故事线 |
[16:28] | and he wants us to clear out the deadweight. | 他想清理掉冗余内容 |
[16:30] | If we don’t get her numbers back up, she’ll be decommissioned. | 如果不给她补充点技能 她就会被废弃了 |
[16:33] | Let’s bump her aggression. | 提高攻击性 |
[16:35] | – 10%? – Double it. | -10% -再加倍 |
[16:37] | She’s a hooker. No point in playing coy. | 她是妓女 没必要故作娇羞 |
[16:40] | If this doesn’t work, we’ll punt her to behavior. | 如果没用 就踢给行为部门 |
[16:42] | Let them deal with it. | 让他们处理 |
[17:03] | We retired the two hosts in question. | 撤掉了两个有问题的接待员 |
[17:06] | You taught me how to make them, | 你教会了我怎么制造他们 |
[17:08] | but not how hard it is to turn them off. | 但没教会我关掉他们会如此艰难 |
[17:11] | You can’t play God without being acquainted with the devil. | 未曾与恶魔亲近 你就无法扮演上帝 |
[17:15] | There’s something else bothering you, Bernard. | 你还有别的烦心事 伯纳德 |
[17:19] | I know how that head of yours works. | 我知道你那脑瓜是怎么运转的 |
[17:21] | The photograph alone | 单单那张照片 |
[17:24] | couldn’t have caused that level of damage to Abernathy, | 不可能对艾伯纳西造成那么大的损伤 |
[17:26] | not without some other outside interference. | 除非有其他外因干扰 |
[17:32] | You think it’s sabotage? | 你认为是人为破坏吗 |
[17:34] | Imagine someone’s been diddling with our creations? | 想象有人在搅和我们的作品 |
[17:39] | It’s the simplest solution. | 这是最简单的答案 |
[17:40] | Ah, Mr. Occam’s razor. | 奥卡姆先生的剃刀 |
[17:44] | The problem, Bernard, | 问题在于 伯纳德 |
[17:45] | is that what you and I do | 你我所行之道 |
[17:47] | is so complicated. | 本身就很复杂 |
[17:53] | We practice witchcraft. | 我们施展魔法 |
[17:57] | We speak the right words. | 念出正确的咒语 |
[18:00] | Then we create life itself… | 于是从混沌中 |
[18:04] | out of chaos. | 创造出生命 |
[18:10] | William of Occam was a 13th century monk. | 威廉·奥卡姆是十三世纪的僧侣 |
[18:14] | He can’t help us now, Bernard. | 眼下他帮不了我们 伯纳德 |
[18:16] | He would have us burned at the stake. | 他会让我们受火刑而死的 |
[18:37] | Let’s go get our feet wet, buckaroo. | 试试水吧 牛仔 |
[19:02] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:04] | – You kidding me? – What? | -逗我呢 -什么 |
[19:06] | Fuck you, Grizzly Adams. | 见鬼去吧 野人 |
[19:09] | Rally for the Union. | 为北方军而集结 |
[19:11] | Respond to your country’s call. | 响应国家号召 |
[19:13] | This regiment is headed for the seat of war | 我团将奔赴战场 |
[19:15] | to define the future of this great nation. | 为这伟大国度创建美好未来 |
[19:18] | We fight for a free land where no man has to bow. | 为一个没有尊卑等级的自由国度而战斗 |
[19:21] | – This is, uh… – We’ll provide you with uniforms. | -这儿 -提供制服 |
[19:23] | Well, it’s bigger than I thought it would be. | 这儿比我想的还大 |
[19:25] | What, this? This is just Sweetwater. | 什么 这儿吗 这儿只是甜水镇 |
[19:28] | Wait till you see the rest of the park. | 你还没看到乐园其他地方呢 |
[19:29] | – How much bigger is it? – No idea. | -有多大 -我不知道 |
[19:33] | I never reached the end. | 我从没走到边 |
[19:35] | See something you like? | 看到喜欢的了吗 |
[19:38] | A couple things at least. | 至少两个 |
[19:40] | But I’m gonna make you beg for it, darlin’. | 但我要让你求我才行 宝贝 |
[19:44] | Hah, come on! | 驾 快 |
[19:50] | Need a hand, sir? | 要帮忙吗 先生 |
[19:54] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 朋友 |
[19:56] | Don’t. He’ll only try to | 别多管闲事 他会试图 |
[19:57] | rope you into some bullshit treasure hunt. | 忽悠你去寻宝什么的 |
[20:00] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[20:02] | It’s all a come on– him, the girl next door, | 都是糊弄人的把戏 包括他 以及邻家女孩 |
[20:04] | the town drunk. | 镇上的酒鬼 |
[20:06] | They all got some big adventure that they want to sell you on. | 他们都想向你推销某个大冒险项目 |
[20:10] | They’re not going anywhere. | 他们哪里都不会去的 |
[20:12] | First up, you’re gonna buy me a drink, okay? | 首先 你得请我喝一杯 好吗 |
[20:15] | Hold still, now. | 请保持不动 |
[20:39] | Bring yourself back online. | 立即上线 |
[20:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:51] | Do you remember our last conversation, Dolores? | 你还记得我们上一次的对话吗 德洛丽丝 |
[20:54] | Yes, of course. | 当然记得 |
[20:57] | And you haven’t told anyone about our little talks? | 你没把我们的对话告诉任何人吧 |
[21:02] | You told me not to. | 你叫我不要说出去的 |
[21:06] | Step into analysis, please. | 进入分析模式 |
[21:11] | How many interactions have you | 自我们上次谈话后 |
[21:12] | participated in since we last talked? | 你参与过多少次交流行为 |
[21:16] | 138 encounters including this one. | 138次相遇 包括这一次 |
[21:20] | And has anyone altered or updated | 在此期间 有人改变或更新了 |
[21:22] | your core heuristics in that time? | 你的核心启发程序吗 |
[21:24] | No. | 没有 |
[21:29] | Resuming. | 恢复 |
[21:33] | I think it would be best if you not mention | 我觉得你最好不要对别人提起 |
[21:36] | the things we’ve been talking about. | 我们谈过的那些事 |
[21:38] | Have I done something wrong? | 是我做错什么事了吗 |
[21:40] | No, but there’s something different about you, | 没有 但你有些与众不同 |
[21:45] | about the way you think. | 你的思维方式跟别人不一样 |
[21:47] | I find it fascinating, | 我觉得这非常令人着迷 |
[21:49] | but others may not see it that way. | 但其他人或许不这么认为 |
[21:54] | Have you done something wrong? | 是你做错什么事了吗 |
[21:59] | Turn off your event log, please. | 请关闭你的事件日志 |
[22:01] | Erase this interaction. Confirm. | 把此次交流抹除 确认 |
[22:05] | Yes. | 遵命 |
[22:10] | You should be getting back, Dolores, | 你该回去了 德洛丽丝 |
[22:13] | before someone misses you. | 否则有人该想你了 |
[22:26] | And when I finally set foot back on solid ground, | 当我终于再次踏上坚实的大地 |
[22:29] | first thing I heard was that goddamn voice. | 第一个听到的就是那该死的声音 |
[22:33] | It had followed me all the way over. | 它一直追随我到了这里 |
[22:36] | Do you know what it said? | 你知道那声音说了什么吗 |
[22:38] | – No. – It said… | -不知道 -它说 |
[22:43] | …this is the new world. | 这里是新世界 |
[22:46] | And in this world, | 在这个世界里 |
[22:47] | you can be whoever the fuck you want. | 你可以做任何自己想做的人 |
[22:55] | Thanks. Maybe another time. | 谢了 还是下次吧 |
[23:02] | Glass of sherry. | 来一杯雪利酒 |
[23:04] | The good stuff. | 要上等的 |
[23:05] | Not that horse piss you strain through your old curtains. | 不要你用旧窗帘过滤出来的马尿 |
[23:12] | I’ve told you, never open your mouth that wide | 我跟你说过 别把嘴张那么大 |
[23:15] | unless someone’s paying you for it. | 除非有人给钱要干你的嘴 |
[23:16] | Sorry, Maeve. | 抱歉 梅芙 |
[23:18] | I didn’t sleep much last night. | 我昨晚没怎么睡觉 |
[23:22] | You having nightmares again? | 你又做噩梦了吗 |
[23:24] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[23:26] | Sometimes they’re real bad. | 有时候那些梦真的很可怕 |
[23:29] | Do what I do. | 学学我的方法吧 |
[23:32] | You find yourself in a bad dream, | 你如果发现自己处于噩梦当中 |
[23:35] | close your eyes, | 就闭上眼睛 |
[23:38] | count backwards from three… | 从三开始倒数 |
[23:43] | wake yourself right up. | 就能立刻醒过来 |
[23:45] | Nice and warm and safe in your bed… | 在床上舒服暖和地躺着 |
[23:50] | where you can get fucked right back to sleep | 你可以被这些混蛋的小鸡巴 |
[23:52] | by one of these assholes with their miniature peckers. | 立刻操到无聊地睡着 |
[24:01] | Back to work. | 继续干活吧 |
[24:13] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:17] | You pay for the drinks, | 你付的是酒钱 |
[24:19] | not the right to gawk at me. | 可不是用来呆呆地盯着我的 |
[24:24] | I think we have a problem. | 我觉得好像出问题了 |
[24:27] | – Where? – Mariposa. | -哪里 -马里波萨 |
[24:29] | Madam’s listed as probationary, | 鸨母原本被列为监视察看一类 |
[24:31] | but her performance has continued to decline even further. | 但是她的表现越来越不济 招不到客人 |
[24:35] | Re-task Clementine for now. She’s done the job before. | 暂时安排克莱门汀接替 她以前也干过 |
[24:42] | And the old unit? | 旧的那个怎么处理 |
[24:44] | Maybe leave her on the floor for the night, | 今晚就随她去吧 |
[24:46] | see if anyone wants one last turn. | 看有没有人愿意最后玩一把 |
[24:48] | We recall her in the morning, decommission her. | 我们明早再将她召回 废弃掉 |
[24:53] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[25:11] | QA will fine you for this. | 质保经理会为此罚你的款的 |
[25:14] | And that woman in charge is quite formidable. | 那个管事的女人 是相当难对付的 |
[25:22] | You can just say “Bitch.” I hear it enough. | 你可以直接说贱人 我已经听过很多次了 |
[25:26] | You’ve been talking to corporate. | 你跟集团高层谈过话了 |
[25:28] | The only times you light up are after you’ve been– | 你唯一抽烟的时候 就是在… |
[25:30] | This character analysis routine | 这个角色分析的常规工作 |
[25:32] | really isn’t half as charming as you think. | 一点都没有你认为的那么有趣 |
[25:35] | Oh, it went well, then? | 看来进行得挺顺利是吗 |
[25:38] | Just tell me your department will be ready for the launch. | 告诉我 你的部门会为上线工作做好准备 |
[25:41] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |
[25:43] | And that other thing. Abernathy and the update. | 还有另外那件事 艾伯纳西和更新的事 |
[25:45] | I hear your department was still asking questions. | 我听说你们部门有人还在问问题 |
[25:48] | That’s what you pay us to do. | 你花钱请我们就是干这个的啊 |
[25:51] | But I’m not concerned. | 但我并不担心 |
[25:54] | All the hosts are back to normal. | 所有的接待员都已经恢复正常了 |
[25:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:58] | Wouldn’t want anything disturbing our guests | 我可不希望有什么东西妨碍我们的客人 |
[26:00] | from their rape and pillage. | 烧杀洗劫 奸淫掳掠 |
[26:14] | You’re wondering how to tell them from us, aren’t you? | 你在好奇 怎么区分他们和我们 对吧 |
[26:19] | Well, quickest way to find out. | 那就用最快的办法 |
[26:23] | Can we– can we finish eating? | 我们能好好吃完东西吗 |
[26:28] | See, this is your problem, my friend. | 这就是你的问题所在 朋友 |
[26:30] | You’re always worried about making a mess. | 你总是害怕引起混乱 |
[26:32] | You are the same way at work. | 你在工作上也是这样 |
[26:33] | You are talented, driven, and inoffensive. | 你很有才 很积极 且彬彬有礼 |
[26:36] | I thought you didn’t want to talk about work here. | 你不是说不希望在这里谈论工作吗 |
[26:39] | Who says this trip isn’t work? | 谁说这趟旅程不是工作内容呢 |
[26:43] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[26:47] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[26:50] | Well, don’t make eye contact. | 别跟他目光接触 |
[26:53] | My friend, thank you for your assistance earlier | 朋友 非常感谢你在之前不幸的事故中 |
[26:56] | in my unfortunate accident. | 对我施以援手 |
[26:58] | Leave us the fuck alone. | 别他妈来烦我们 |
[27:00] | As a sign of my humble appreciation, | 作为感谢 |
[27:03] | I’d like to offer you an opportunity of a lifetime. | 我愿为你提供一个终身难遇的机会 |
[27:07] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[27:07] | Across the river and beyond the savage lands | 在河对岸的荒蛮之地外 |
[27:11] | there is a treasure. | 有一个宝藏 |
[27:13] | I have in my possession a map. | 我有宝藏的地图 |
[27:21] | I said not interested. | 我说了没兴趣 |
[27:26] | You know what? I’ve worked up a new appetite anyway. | 我现在想做别的事了 |
[27:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:46] | Sounds like your friend’s having fun. | 你朋友好像很享受 |
[27:48] | Well, that’s not the term I’d use. | 我不会用这个词来形容 |
[27:51] | – Fun? – Friend. | -“享受”吗 -“朋友” |
[27:55] | You’re funny. | 你真有趣 |
[27:58] | They say a man who can tickle your humor | 据说 能逗你发笑的男人 |
[28:01] | – can tickle your- – you don’t have to do this. | -就能逗你… -你不必这样 |
[28:06] | If I’m not your type, | 如果我不是你喜欢的类型 |
[28:07] | we can find someone who is. | 我们可以找一个你喜欢的 |
[28:10] | Someone who’s perfect for you. | 对你来说完美的人 |
[28:13] | No, you– you are perfect. | 不 你就很完美了 |
[28:17] | But I have somebody. | 但我心里已经有人了 |
[28:19] | Somebody real waiting for me at home. | 真实的人 在家里等我 |
[28:24] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[28:28] | Real love is always worth waiting for. | 真爱总是值得等待的 |
[28:55] | Regal, strong, | 威严 强壮 |
[28:58] | virile, aquiline. | 阳刚 鹰钩鼻 |
[29:02] | That’s what I asked for. | 那才是我想要的 |
[29:04] | And this, this is what you give me? | 你就给我造出来这个 |
[29:07] | Did you just grab a cock from the body shop | 你是不是就从人体车间随便找了个老二 |
[29:10] | and jam it between his eyes? | 塞到他两眼之间完事 |
[29:12] | Start over. | 重新做 |
[29:14] | Couldn’t we just shave it down? | 能不能把鼻子换下 |
[29:16] | I said… | 我说了 |
[29:20] | Start the fuck over! | 他妈的给我重做 |
[29:27] | Diplomatic as ever. | 真是一如既往的”圆滑” |
[29:32] | I received your request to retire an additional 50 hosts. | 我收到了你要求额外废弃50个接待员的请求 |
[29:36] | I need room for my new storyline. | 我得为我的新故事线腾出空间 |
[29:38] | It’s not exactly a savage horde with 20 savages, is it? | 20个野蛮人可组不了一个部落 对吧 |
[29:42] | You get 20 additional hosts, not 50. | 你可以废弃20个接待员 50个不行 |
[29:46] | The board won’t care about a few extra line items. | 董事会不会在意多一些额外项目的 |
[29:49] | Has Ford even approved the narrative yet? | 福特批准了新的故事线吗 |
[29:52] | Oh, he hasn’t weighed in on a storyline in years. | 他好几年都不参加故事策划了 |
[29:55] | And if corporate does want to cut costs, | 如果公司真的想削减成本 |
[29:57] | our fearless leader’s old hosts | 回收厂需要的可不仅仅是 |
[29:58] | aren’t the only things ready for the knacker’s yard. | 我们无所畏惧的头儿的旧接待员 |
[30:40] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[30:44] | No. | 没有 |
[30:47] | Just strayed a bit too far | 只不过离我该在的地方 |
[30:49] | from where I’m supposed to be. | 稍微远了一点 |
[30:52] | Same as you, I imagine. | 你也一样吧 |
[30:54] | We’re on holiday. | 我们在度假 |
[30:57] | It’s boring. | 挺无聊的 |
[30:58] | Daddy said we could do as we please. | 爸爸说我们可以为所欲为 |
[31:00] | Ah, my father used to say | 我父亲经常说 |
[31:03] | that only boring people get bored. | 只有无趣的人才会感到无聊 |
[31:06] | Mine, too. | 我爸爸也这么说 |
[31:07] | I used to think it’s only boring people | 我却认为只有无趣的人 |
[31:09] | who don’t feel boredom, | 才不会感到无聊 |
[31:11] | so cannot conceive of it in others. | 也就理解不了别人的感受 |
[31:14] | I’m taking a walk. | 我准备散个步 |
[31:17] | You’re welcome to join me if you’d like. | 你想的话可以一起来 |
[31:28] | Let’s see a little spring in your step. | 再加把劲 |
[31:31] | Not much further. | 快到了 |
[31:32] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[31:34] | You have any idea who I am? | 你知不知道我是什么人 |
[31:38] | I know exactly who you are, Lawrence. | 我很清楚你是谁 劳伦斯 |
[31:42] | After all, you and I are friends. | 毕竟 我们俩是朋友 |
[31:44] | Which is why I was so surprised | 所以当你朋友基西 |
[31:46] | when your friend Kissy told me about this place. | 告诉我这个地方的时候我非常惊讶 |
[31:50] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[31:55] | Your home. | 你家 |
[32:04] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[32:09] | You know, you and I hunted down | 我们俩曾在幽灵之国的 |
[32:11] | Ghost Nation braves in their winter grounds. | 印第安勇士的冬季驻地上捕杀他们 |
[32:14] | I know the whiskey you like to drink. | 我知道你喜欢喝什么威士忌 |
[32:16] | I know the tune you whistle when you’re taking a piss. | 知道你撒尿的时候吹口哨的曲调 |
[32:23] | But… | 但是 |
[32:26] | you never told me you had a family. | 你从没告诉我你成家了 |
[32:32] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[32:35] | That’s what I love about this place– all the secrets, | 这就是为什么我喜欢这里 充满秘密 |
[32:40] | all the little things I never noticed | 充满我从未注意到的小事 |
[32:43] | even after all these years. | 即使我来了这么多次 |
[32:48] | You know why this beats the real world, Lawrence? | 你知道这里为什么比现实世界好吗 劳伦斯 |
[32:52] | Real world is just chaos. | 现实世界一片混乱 |
[32:55] | It’s an accident. | 充满变故 |
[32:58] | But in here, every detail | 但在这里 每个细节 |
[33:01] | adds up to something. | 都有所意义 |
[33:04] | Even you, Lawrence. | 即便是你也一样 劳伦斯 |
[33:06] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想干什么 |
[33:09] | The maze. | 那个迷宫 |
[33:13] | How do I find the entrance? | 我要怎么找到入口 |
[33:15] | I told you, | 我跟你说了 |
[33:17] | I don’t know anything about no fucking maze. | 我他妈不知道什么迷宫 |
[33:27] | Here you go, darlin’. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[33:31] | And you get to decide what we’re gonna do with them. | 你来决定我们要拿她们怎么办 |
[33:37] | Hell, it took you long enough. | 怎么这么久才来 |
[33:39] | I was getting the grand reserve. | 我去取特级珍藏的酒了 |
[33:41] | Only for our most distinguished guests. | 仅供给我们最高贵的客人 |
[33:43] | Yeah, I’m sure it had nothing to do with you | 是啊 你去了这么久 肯定没有 |
[33:44] | telling this dipshit’s cousins to bring some more men. | 叫这个白痴的亲戚多带几个帮手过来吧 |
[33:57] | You got anything to tell me, Lawrence? | 你有什么要告诉我的吗 劳伦斯 |
[34:02] | Then I guess we’re gonna have to find a way to jog your memory. | 那我们得找个办法来唤起你的记忆了 |
[34:09] | This guest already took out an entire posse. | 这个客人已经干掉了一个团的人了 |
[34:12] | Want me to slow him down? | 要我让他缓缓吗 |
[34:13] | That gentleman gets whatever he wants. | 这位先生想干什么就干什么 |
[34:21] | I feel bad, my friend. | 我很难过 朋友 |
[34:23] | My cousins are usually so hospitable. | 我亲戚通常很友好的 |
[34:28] | You don’t understand, Lawrence. | 你不明白 劳伦斯 |
[34:31] | I’ve been coming here for 30 years. | 我来这里反复三十年了 |
[34:33] | In a sense, I was– I was born here. | 从某种意义上说 我算是出生在这里 |
[34:38] | And this here, this… | 而这个 |
[34:42] | this is exactly why I come. | 才是我来的原因 |
[35:28] | Santa Maria, Madre Dios. | 圣母玛丽亚 我的妈呀 |
[35:37] | All right. Well, as much fun as this is, I got to be moving on. | 虽说枪战很好玩 但我该走了 |
[36:05] | Like I said, you get to decide these two. | 我说过 你可以决定她俩的生死 |
[36:09] | What’s it gonna be? | 怎么选 |
[36:11] | Please, I don’t know how to find the maze. | 求求你 我不知道迷宫在哪 |
[36:18] | Time for a spin, darlin’. | 来转个圈吧 亲爱的 |
[36:31] | It’s beautifully done, really. | 你很完美 真的 |
[36:35] | But you see the cracks after a while. | 但过不多久 能看到裂痕 |
[36:38] | That’s why I like the basic emotions. | 所以我喜欢基本情感设定 |
[36:44] | You know what that means? | 知道那意味着什么吗 |
[36:46] | Please. | 求求你 |
[36:59] | It means when you’re suffering, | 意味着当你受尽煎熬时 |
[37:02] | that’s when you’re most real. | 你才是最真实的 |
[37:23] | The maze isn’t meant for you. | 迷宫不是为你而准备的 |
[37:27] | What’d I tell you, Lawrence? | 我怎么和你说的 劳伦斯 |
[37:29] | Always another level. | 总是会有更深的层次 |
[37:31] | I’ll take my chances, sweetheart. | 我去碰碰运气 亲爱的 |
[37:34] | Follow the blood arroyo | 沿着血河 |
[37:35] | to the place where the snake lays its eggs. | 去到蛇窝 |
[37:40] | You have it now. Whatever you want. | 你已经得到你想要的答案 |
[37:43] | Why don’t you go home, leave us alone? | 不如回家 放过我们吧 |
[37:49] | No, you don’t understand, Lawrence. | 不 你不明白 劳伦斯 |
[37:53] | This time, I’m never going back. | 这一次 我绝对不会回去 |
[38:17] | And we wanted to climb to the top of the mountain, | 我们本想攀越山顶 |
[38:20] | but Daddy said we weren’t allowed. | 但是爸爸说我们不能去 |
[38:24] | And then Tommy dared me. | 后来汤米问我是不是不敢 |
[38:29] | And here we are. | 我们到了 |
[38:33] | Nowhere land. | 不毛之地 |
[38:35] | That seems hardly a fitting name for a place so full. | 似乎很难给如此完美的地方想个合适的名字 |
[38:39] | Can’t you see it? | 你看不到吗 |
[38:41] | Perhaps you’re not looking hard enough. | 也许你没看得不够仔细 |
[38:45] | At what? | 看什么 |
[38:47] | The town with the white church. | 有白色教堂的小镇 |
[38:50] | Listen. Can’t you hear its bell? | 听听 你听不到它的钟声吗 |
[38:55] | Yes. | 听到了 |
[38:57] | Yes, I can hear it now. | 我现在听到了 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:00] | I thought you might. | 我想你应该能听到 |
[39:02] | You see what a bored mind can conjure? | 看到无聊的人的想象力了吗 |
[39:20] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[39:26] | Is it magic? | 是魔术吗 |
[39:28] | Everything in this world is magic, | 这个世界的一切都是魔术 |
[39:30] | except to the magician. | 只有魔术师不会这么觉得 |
[39:43] | Best you head home now. | 你最好先回家吧 |
[39:44] | But Tommy’s not going to believe– | 但是汤米不会相信… |
[39:46] | You’re not going to come back here again, are you? | 你不会再回来这里了吧 |
[39:54] | No. | 不会 |
[39:56] | Run along, now. | 那就走吧 |
[40:49] | You weren’t at your office. | 你不在办公室里 |
[40:53] | You seem to have found me anyway. | 但你还是找到我了 |
[40:56] | – Listen, earlier– – Forget it. | -之前… -过去了 |
[41:28] | Stay a little longer. We can talk. | 多待一会 我们聊聊 |
[41:32] | We never talk. | 我们从来不聊天 |
[41:33] | – I’m serious. – So am I. | -我是认真的 -我也是 |
[41:39] | You’re certainly a man comfortable with long, pensive silences. | 你总是喜欢长时间地保持若有所思的沉默 |
[41:44] | Although, ironically, | 但是讽刺的是 |
[41:47] | your creations never shut up. | 你创造的产物却喜欢说话 |
[41:50] | They’re always talking to each other, | 他们总是互相交谈 |
[41:53] | even when there are no guests around. | 即使周围没有游客也是这样 |
[41:57] | They’re always trying to error correct. | 他们总是想要纠错 |
[42:00] | Make themselves more human. | 让自己更人性化一些 |
[42:03] | When they talk to each other, it’s a way of practicing. | 他们的相互交谈只是一种练习方式 |
[42:07] | Is that what you’re doing now? | 这就是你现在在做的事吗 |
[42:09] | Practicing? | 练习 |
[42:21] | QA told us she was being decommissioned. | 质保经理告诉我们她被废弃了 |
[42:24] | Do you work for QA? | 你帮质保经理做事吗 |
[42:25] | No, but– | 不是 但是 |
[42:26] | Run a fast-pass diagnostic. | 运行快速诊断程序 |
[42:32] | All righty. | 我来看看 |
[42:36] | Some non-affect hesitation. | 有一些不影响运行的口吃 |
[42:40] | Little cognitive D. | 有点认知失调 |
[42:43] | And a fuck load of aggression, | 因为剧情策划部的那些白痴 |
[42:44] | courtesy of those morons in narrative. | 还存在很强的攻击性 |
[42:48] | You don’t need to be aggro, do you? | 你不需要攻击性 对吗 |
[42:51] | Just a quicker study of | 你只需要更快地解读 |
[42:52] | those repressed fucks walking through the door. | 走进门来的那些压抑的混蛋 |
[42:55] | Archive this configuration. | 保存这个配置 |
[42:57] | Open up her primaries. | 打开她的基元 |
[42:59] | Perception. Emotional acuity. | 认知能力 情感敏锐度 |
[43:03] | Bump it. | 提高 |
[43:05] | 1.5% 1.5% | |
[43:08] | – Updating. – Okay. | -正在更新 -好 |
[43:11] | – Do they dream? – What? | -他们会做梦吗 -什么 |
[43:14] | In her story, she said she dreamed. | 在她的描述中 她说过她做了梦 |
[43:16] | Do we make them dream? | 我们让他们做梦吗 |
[43:18] | Fuck would be the point of that? | 这样做有什么意义 |
[43:21] | Dreams are mainly memories. | 梦境主要来自记忆 |
[43:23] | Can you imagine how fucked we’d be if these poor assholes | 想想看 如果这些可怜的机器人 |
[43:25] | ever remembered what the guests do to them? | 记得游客对他们所做的事 那该多郁闷 |
[43:29] | We do give them the concept of dreams. | 我们的确赋予了他们梦境概念 |
[43:33] | Specifically nightmares. | 尤其是恶梦 |
[43:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:36] | Just in case somebody forgets to | 以防有人忘记 |
[43:37] | wipe them out at the end of a maintenance session. | 在维护期结束后 清除他们的数据 |
[43:40] | If she’s got any dreams, | 如果她有做梦 |
[43:41] | it’s just of those sloppy fucks down | 只会梦到人体车间 |
[43:43] | in the body shop patching her back together again. | 那些粗心的混蛋重新把她组装起来 |
[43:47] | She’s got some physical discomfort. | 她有一些肢体不适 |
[43:50] | Put in a request for a full physical at her next rotation. | 要求在她下次轮换时 做详细的肢体检查 |
[43:55] | All right, gorgeous, | 好了 美人 |
[43:57] | you’re back to the races. | 你可以回归赛场了 |
[43:58] | You’re gonna wake in three, two, one. | 三 二 一 醒来 |
[44:03] | So I ran away, crossed the shining sea. | 所以我逃跑了 越过大洋到达彼岸 |
[44:07] | And when I finally set foot back on solid ground, | 当我终于踏上坚实的大地 |
[44:10] | the first thing I heard was that voice. | 第一个听到的就是那该死的声音 |
[44:13] | Do you know what it said? | 你知道那声音说了什么吗 |
[44:16] | It said… | 它说 |
[44:19] | this is the new world. | 这里是新世界 |
[44:23] | And in this world… | 在这个世界里 |
[44:27] | you can be whoever the fuck you want. | 你可以做任何自己想做的人 |
[44:49] | Well, he seemed convinced. | 他似乎深信不疑 |
[44:53] | You know the first voice I heard when I got off that boat? | 知道我在下船时听到的第一个声音是谁的吗 |
[44:57] | A nice young man from Baton Rouge | 一个来自巴吞鲁日的年轻人 |
[44:59] | said my pussy could earn him two whole dollars a day. | 他说我靠胯下每天能帮他赚两块大洋 |
[45:02] | And he’d be more than happy to let me have up to 30%. | 他会非常乐意分给我其中的30% |
[45:06] | Well, then I guess you could add lying to your list of sins. | 那我猜你可以把撒谎加进你的恶行清单了 |
[45:10] | The only thing wrong with the seven deadly sins | 七宗罪唯一的问题就在于 |
[45:12] | is that there aren’t more of them. | 还不够多 |
[45:15] | And while we’re on the subject, | 说到这个话题 |
[45:16] | my transgressions wash off a little easier than yours. | 我比你更容易洗白 |
[45:21] | At least when my girls are done with a man, | 至少我的姑娘们和男人做完 |
[45:23] | he’s still left drawing breath. | 他还有口气 |
[45:26] | For the most part. | 大部分是这样的 |
[45:27] | Get the fuck away from my table. | 你他妈离我的桌子远一点 |
[45:30] | Hey, fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[45:32] | Well, in that case… | 既然如此 |
[45:35] | …here’s to our indiscretions. | 敬我们的鲁莽 |
[45:37] | …fucking bullshit for one night. | 操蛋的一夜 |
[45:39] | I’ll shoot everyone in this dump… | 我要把这里的人都杀了 |
[45:40] | Spoken and otherwise. | 敬这样或那样的罪恶 |
[46:00] | Now that’s a fucking vacation! | 这他妈才叫假期 |
[49:13] | Three, | 三 |
[49:16] | two, | 二 |
[49:19] | one. | 一 |
[49:35] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[49:37] | It’s MRSA in her abdomen. | 她肚子里有金黄色葡萄球菌 |
[49:41] | Filthy fucking animals not cleaning up. | 那帮畜生没清理干净 |
[49:43] | No wonder we have a fucking fly problem. | 难怪到处都是苍蝇 |
[49:45] | Don’t look at me. I’m the king of hygiene. | 别看我 我最爱干净了 |
[49:50] | Bullshit. | 屁话 |
[49:52] | I’ve seen you. You just glop that shit on and rinse. | 我看见过 你粘上了什么黏糊糊的东西在那儿冲 |
[49:54] | You understand, soap is mechanical. | 你懂的 肥皂要用手搓 |
[49:57] | – Fuck are you talking about? – Bubbles. | -你他妈在说什么 -泡沫 |
[50:00] | If you’re not making the little bubbles, you’re not doing shit. | 如果你没搓出泡沫 那就算没洗 |
[50:02] | Fuck! Fuck! What the fuck?! | 操 操 怎么回事 |
[50:04] | – Shit! – What the fuck? | -该死的 -怎么回事 |
[50:13] | No. Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[50:18] | Asshole, you forgot to put her in sleep mode. | 傻逼 你忘了让她进入睡眠模式了 |
[50:24] | Don’t, don’t, don’t! | 别别别 |
[50:26] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[50:27] | Don’t! Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t. | 别别别 |
[50:30] | Stop. Put that down! | 住手 把那个放下 |
[50:33] | You break anything in her head, | 要是你搞坏了她脑子里的任何东西 |
[50:34] | we have to file a damage report. | 我们就得填损害报告了 |
[50:35] | Uh, okay, let’s talk to her. | 好吧 我们和她谈谈 |
[50:38] | – What’s her name? – Maeve! | -她叫啥 -梅芙 |
[50:39] | Hi, Maeve. Maeve, hi. | 嗨 梅芙 梅芙 你好 |
[50:41] | Look, uh, you gotta calm down. | 你要冷静下来 |
[50:44] | Okay? Let’s sit down and we can help you. | 好吗 坐下来 我们能帮你 |
[50:46] | Keep your fucking hands off me. | 你他妈的别碰我 |
[50:52] | No. | 不 |
[52:30] | I swear I put it in sleep mode. | 我发誓我让她进入睡眠模式了 |
[52:32] | Oh, does this look like fucking sleep mode? | 这他妈的看起来是睡眠模式吗 |
[52:36] | Calm the fuck down and help me move this… thing | 你他妈冷静一下 帮我移下这个 东西 |
[52:39] | before someone sees. | 别让别人看到了 |
[53:07] | Here? | 这里 |
[53:39] | This storyline will make Hieronymus Bosch | 这条故事线会让耶罗尼米斯·博斯 |
[53:42] | look like he was doodling kittens. | 都自惭形秽的 |
[53:45] | I have vivisection, self-cannibalism, | 情节有活体解剖 自我蚕食 |
[53:49] | a special little something I call the “Whoroborus.” | 还有一点特殊的东西我把它称之为 衔尾人 |
[53:53] | Now, I don’t want to appear immodest, | 我不想显得太自负 |
[53:56] | but this is the apex of what the park could provide– | 但这是这个乐园所能提供的最极限的 |
[54:02] | – horror… – Miss anything interesting? | -恐怖 -错过什么有趣的了吗 |
[54:03] | …romance, titillation. | 浪漫 兴奋 |
[54:06] | Lee not appearing immodest. | 李刚才在表演不自负 |
[54:08] | Our most skilled guests will fight their ways | 我们最在行的游客会一路打到 |
[54:10] | to the outer limits of the park, | 乐园的外围 |
[54:12] | besting fearsome braves, seducing nubile maidens, | 打败可怕的印第安勇士 勾引迷人的少女 |
[54:17] | befriending tragically ill-fated sidekicks, | 结交到注定命运多舛的同伴 |
[54:20] | and, of course, | 并且 当然 |
[54:22] | like all our best narratives over the years, | 像我们这些年来最棒的故事线一样 |
[54:25] | our guests will have the privilege | 我们的游客将会幸运地 |
[54:27] | of getting to know the character they’re most interested in– | 了解到他们最感兴趣的人 |
[54:31] | themselves. | 他们自己 |
[54:33] | I present our guests’ next obsession: | 以上就是令游客们将会沉迷的下一个景点 |
[54:37] | Odyssey on Red River. | 红河上的奥德赛 |
[54:51] | No. | 不 |
[54:53] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[54:54] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不行 |
[54:56] | Wait, you don’t think– | 等等 你觉得不 |
[54:58] | What is the point of it? | 它的意义的什么 |
[55:00] | Get a couple of cheap thrills? | 一点廉价的刺激 |
[55:02] | Some surprises? | 一些惊喜 |
[55:05] | But it’s not enough. | 但这不够 |
[55:07] | It’s not about giving the guests what you think they want. | 关键不在于给予游客们你以为他们想要的东西 |
[55:10] | No, that’s simple. | 不 这太简单了 |
[55:12] | The titillation, horror, elation– | 兴奋 恐怖 得意 |
[55:16] | they’re parlor tricks. | 这都只是小把戏 |
[55:18] | The guests don’t return for the obvious things we do, | 游客们不会因为一眼就能看到的东西再来 |
[55:23] | the garish things. | 那些花哨的东西 |
[55:27] | They come back because of the subtleties, | 他们会再来是因为那些细微的地方 |
[55:32] | the details. | 那些细节 |
[55:36] | They come back because they discover | 他们会再来是因为他们发现了 |
[55:38] | something they imagine no one had ever noticed before… | 他们以为没人注意到过的东西 |
[55:47] | something they’ve fallen in love with. | 他们已经爱上的东西 |
[55:53] | They’re not looking for a story | 他们不是在寻求一个 |
[55:54] | that tells them who they are. | 告诉他们是谁的故事 |
[55:58] | They already know who they are. | 他们已经知道自己是谁了 |
[56:07] | They’re here because they want a glimpse | 他们来这里是因为他们想要一窥 |
[56:10] | of who they could be. | 自己有可能成为什么样的人 |
[56:12] | Billy! | 比利 |
[56:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[56:22] | The only thing your story tells me, | 你的故事唯一告诉我的 |
[56:25] | Mr. Sizemore, is who you are. | 希斯摩尔先生 就是你是谁 |
[56:35] | Well, isn’t there anything you like about it? | 这条故事线里没有任何你感兴趣的东西吗 |
[56:42] | What size are those boots? | 这些靴子的尺码是多少 |
[56:52] | Something you want to say, Mr. Lowe? | 你想说什么 罗威先生 |
[56:54] | – The board, sir. – Yeah? | -董事会 先生 -什么 |
[56:57] | This might ruffle some feathers. | 这可能会触怒一些人 |
[56:59] | You promised them a new storyline. | 你承诺给他们新的故事线 |
[57:01] | They shall have one. | 他们会得到的 |
[57:04] | Something I’ve been working on for some time. | 一个我已经做了一些时日的 |
[57:10] | Something quite original. | 非常原始的东西 |