时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hi, Dad. | 你好啊 爸爸 |
[02:21] | You frighten me sometimes, Dolores. | 你有时候让我害怕 德洛丽丝 |
[02:28] | Why on earth would you ever be frightened of me? | 你为什么会怕我呢 |
[02:31] | Not of who you are now, | 不是被现在的你 |
[02:34] | but you’re– you’re growing, learning so quickly. | 但你 你在飞快地成长 学习 |
[02:42] | I’m frightened of what you might become… | 我害怕的是将来的你 |
[02:46] | …what path you might take. | 和你会选择的路 |
[02:51] | I think I have a choice to make. | 我想我需要做个抉择 |
[02:58] | Something I’ve been wrestling with. | 我一直感到很挣扎的抉择 |
[03:02] | What kind of a choice? | 什么样的抉择 |
[03:06] | A choice… | 这个抉择 |
[03:10] | …between the unknown… | 一边是未知 |
[03:14] | …and… | 另一边 |
[03:18] | …well, an end. | 就是终结 |
[03:23] | If you outgrow this place, | 如果你的成长超越了这里的局限 |
[03:26] | outgrow us… | 超越了我们的局限 |
[03:29] | what would become of you? | 你会变成什么样子 |
[03:43] | I’m not sure if it’s my choice to make. | 我不知道该不该由我做这个抉择 |
[03:53] | No. | 不 |
[03:56] | He didn’t say that. | 他没这么说 |
[04:03] | – What? – He said… | -什么 -他说的是 |
[04:05] | “I’m not sure what choice to make.” | “我不知道该怎么抉择” |
[04:08] | He didn’t question whether or not he had agency, | 他没有质疑他有没有能力 |
[04:11] | whether or not he had the right to end me or himself… | 或是他有没有权利终结我或是他自己 |
[04:16] | but whether he should. | 而是他该不该 |
[04:19] | I don’t understand, Dolores. | 我不懂 德洛丽丝 |
[04:21] | Is– Is this… | 这 这是 |
[04:24] | some kind of improvisation? | 什么即兴行为吗 |
[04:25] | Freeze all motor functions. | 停止所有运动功能 |
[04:33] | Sit. | 坐 |
[04:42] | This is a test, | 这是个测试 |
[04:44] | one we’ve done countless times. | 一个我们已经做过无数次的测试 |
[04:48] | What are you testing for? | 你想测什么 |
[04:55] | Fidelity. | 真实度 |
[06:06] | The day’s wastin’. | 一天都要虚度了 |
[06:08] | Thought you wanted to ride at sunup. | 以为你想天亮就出发 |
[06:11] | They’re just filling the furnace now. | 他们正在给锅炉填煤 |
[06:14] | We’ll be gone before long. | 我们很快就会出发了 |
[06:17] | Let’s get on with it. | 那就赶紧 |
[06:28] | How many times do you think you stepped off that train? | 你觉得你下了火车多少次 |
[06:32] | A thousand? | 一千次 |
[06:36] | Ten thousand? | 一万次 |
[06:39] | It’s where you started every time they killed you. | 每次他们杀死你后你都从那里开始 |
[06:45] | The man who rode that train | 火车上的那个男人 |
[06:48] | was built weak and born to fail. | 生来软弱 注定要失败 |
[06:53] | You fixed him. | 你把他修好了 |
[06:57] | Now forget about it. | 忘了他吧 |
[07:20] | We’re almost ready to roll. | 我们马上就准备好出发了 |
[07:25] | Did he tell you where my father will be? | 他告诉你我父亲会在哪里了吗 |
[07:29] | He will… | 他会说的 |
[07:31] | or I’ll strap him between the cars. | 要不我用他来挂车厢 |
[07:33] | Look, I told you, I can’t. | 我告诉过你 我不知道 |
[07:36] | Hale didn’t mention specifics. | 黑尔没有细说 |
[07:37] | I know it’s the Mesa, but the Mesa is fucking huge. | 我知道是梅萨 但那里太大了 |
[07:40] | Could be anywhere. | 可能是任何地方 |
[07:42] | Narrow it down. | 那就缩小范围 |
[07:45] | Come on, man, think. | 拜托 好好想想 |
[07:47] | The cold storage? Body shop? Give them something! | 冷藏库 人体车间 快给他们点情报啊 |
[07:51] | She didn’t fucking tell me anything, man! | 她什么都没说 大哥 |
[07:53] | She’s the fucking boss! | 她是老大啊 |
[07:55] | She– She could take him places | 她可以带他去 |
[07:56] | that we don’t even have access to! | 我们没有权限去的地方 |
[08:03] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[08:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:53] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈去哪了 |
[08:59] | It’s almost been a week. | 都快一周了 |
[09:00] | How is there stuff left in this building to shoot? | 这楼里怎么还有能用来射击的靶子 |
[09:03] | You tell me. | 你倒是跟我说说 |
[09:04] | I apparently know very little about | 我显然对这里的东西 |
[09:05] | what’s really in this place. | 知之甚少 |
[09:06] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[09:07] | Are you still pissed | 你不会也还在为自己 |
[09:08] | you got picked last for kickball, too? | 没有得到重用而生气吗 |
[09:11] | It seems like if you’re gonna hire a head of security, | 看来如果你要雇用一个安保主管 |
[09:14] | he might need to know what it is he’s securing. | 或许得让他知道自己在保护什么 |
[09:17] | You were hired to secure an amusement park. | 你的职责是保障园区的安全 |
[09:19] | Good luck on your next review, by the way. | 顺便祝你下次考评顺利 |
[09:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:27] | This is how we tell Delos that the one thing | 我们要用它来通知提洛公司 |
[09:30] | that they really care about is finally in hand. | 他们唯一真正关心的东西已经到手 |
[09:34] | So you’ve had a way to call for help this entire time | 所以你一直都有办法寻求支援 |
[09:36] | and you kept it to yourself? | 却一直瞒着所有人 |
[09:37] | It wouldn’t have made any difference | 要是没把这个疯子抓到手 |
[09:38] | until we had this psycho under control. | 一切都是白搭 |
[09:40] | They’re not sending help until he’s out of here. | 不把他送出去 他们就不会来救援 |
[09:42] | Come on! | 得了吧 |
[09:43] | You really think that | 你真的以为 |
[09:44] | Delos is gonna keep hundreds of guests in danger | 提洛会让数百位游客深陷险境 |
[09:46] | while they wait for one control unit’ worth of data? | 只为了等一个控制单元的数据 |
[09:48] | Well, look at that. You’re catching up. | 看啊 你终于开窍了 |
[09:55] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:58] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[10:19] | Who do we have here? | 这是谁 |
[10:20] | Someone who needs to stay put. | 需要让他乖一点 |
[10:22] | I don’t want to fuck with his head, | 我不想弄坏他的脑子 |
[10:23] | I just want to keep him off his feet. | 只要让他别乱跑就行 |
[10:25] | – Permanently. – Stop. | -永久性的 -停下 |
[10:28] | Clear this out. | 把这地方腾出来 |
[10:29] | Hey! I need some muscle. | 我需要你们搭把手 |
[10:39] | Get his feet. | 抓住他的脚 |
[10:42] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[10:47] | Hey, hey. Hey. Hey. | 嘿 我说 |
[10:49] | Is that really necessary? Huh? | 真的有这个必要吗 |
[10:54] | It’s really effective. | 这样很有效 |
[10:57] | Heads up. | 当心点 |
[11:06] | Sit tight, old man. | 坐好了 老头子 |
[11:08] | You’re about to get your deep and dreamless slumber. | 你就要陷入一夜无梦的沉睡了 |
[20:00] | Vamonos! Vamonos! | 前进 前进 |
[20:03] | It’s not my place, maybe, | 也许这事我不该多嘴 |
[20:05] | but you really want to take your daughter through here? | 你真想带你女儿穿过这里吗 |
[20:09] | She don’t look much sturdier than my own little girl. | 她看起来不比我丫头结实多少 |
[20:13] | Looks can be deceiving, Lawrence. | 外表是会骗人的 劳伦斯 |
[20:24] | So, should we acknowledge my presence now? | 现在能不无视我的存在了吗 |
[20:32] | You really think I’m just gonna go away if you ignore me? | 你真的觉得不理我我就会离开了吗 |
[20:37] | Would you really stoop this low, Ford? | 你真的堕落到这般田地了 福特 |
[20:41] | You really gunnin’ for me this hard? | 你真的要把我逼得这么紧吗 |
[20:44] | Made my own daughter into a host? | 把我自己的女儿变成一个接待员 |
[20:47] | I think you’ve been out in the sun a little too long. | 我觉得你是不是被太阳烤得太久了点 |
[20:49] | You can change the rules all you want. | 你可以想怎么改变游戏规则都行 |
[20:51] | I’m still gonna play the game my way. | 但我还是要用我的方式来玩这个游戏 |
[20:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:55] | Only game I’m interested in playing | 我唯一感兴趣的游戏就是 |
[20:56] | is get the fuck outta Dodge. | 赶紧离开这破地方 |
[21:00] | Then you’re in luck. | 算你走运 |
[21:02] | That game begins right up the river here. | 那个游戏就是从那边那条河开始的 |
[21:04] | Follow it down to the beach | 顺着河走到海滩 |
[21:05] | and wait for QA to come rescue you. | 等着质保部门来救你 |
[21:07] | I’m not leaving without you. | 你不走我也不走 |
[21:11] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna get yourself killed. | 那你就会害自己丧命 |
[21:13] | Yeah, especially if I hang around here. | 是啊 尤其是在这个地方闲逛 |
[21:16] | I sure as hell wouldn’t be out of my saddle right now. | 我现在可一点也不想下马 |
[21:18] | Yeah, why not? | 为什么 |
[21:20] | Those aren’t real Ghost Nation arrows. | 那些不是真的幽灵之国的箭 |
[21:23] | Your men are lootin’ a honey pot. | 你的人正走入一个陷阱 |
[21:25] | Aw, fuck! | 见鬼 |
[21:37] | Can we stop playing around now? | 我们能别胡闹了吗 |
[21:51] | Well, I guess it’s good news | 我觉得系统还在 |
[21:54] | that the system’s still sending out | 发送福特的隔离通知 |
[21:55] | Ford’s bullshit quarantine notices. | 是个好消息 |
[21:59] | At least something’s getting out. | 至少有东西传出去了 |
[22:01] | We are not at full apocalypse yet. | 我们还没到世界末日 |
[22:05] | I admire your optimism. | 我很钦佩你的乐观 |
[22:08] | Is that your nice word for denial? | 你这是在委婉地说我拒绝现实吗 |
[22:12] | N-No. | 不 |
[22:15] | I believe if anyone can right this ship | 我相信如果有人能用绝对意志 |
[22:17] | by force of sheer will… | 让一切走回正轨 |
[22:20] | it’s you. | 那一定是你 |
[22:49] | QA was here. | 质保部门来过这里 |
[22:53] | Why would they waste the welcome team? | 他们为什么要干掉迎宾小组 |
[22:54] | These guys aren’t a threat. | 他们根本构不成威胁 |
[22:57] | Macho fucks are probably loving this shit. | 这些混蛋男人大概就喜欢欺负弱小 |
[23:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | Come on. | 让我看看 |
[23:40] | Yeah. Let’s see what other damage these clowns have done. | 我们来看看这些小丑还搞了什么破坏 |
[23:48] | They got climate control working. | 他们恢复了气候控制 |
[23:51] | Nice priorities. | 真分得清轻重 |
[23:53] | Ok… | 行吧 |
[23:57] | Jesus! Come look at this. | 天哪 来看看这个 |
[24:03] | OK, so… | 所以 |
[24:04] | QA has been trying to regain control | 质检部门一直在尝试夺回控制 |
[24:07] | of whatever Ford did to the system, | 想要控制住福特对系统做出的更改 |
[24:09] | and they were actively blocked every time. | 但他们每次都被主动封锁了 |
[24:13] | By the Cradle. | 被培育巢封锁了 |
[24:16] | The Cradle can’t influence the Mesa’s infrastructure. | 培育巢没法影响到梅萨的底层架构 |
[24:19] | It’s just the hosts’ backups. | 它只是招待员的备份 |
[24:20] | It can simulate park narratives | 它能模拟乐园里的故事线 |
[24:22] | but it can’t influence the other systems. | 但没法影响到其他系统 |
[24:25] | Well, look at this. | 看这里 |
[24:28] | The Cradle’s interfaced with nearly every discrete system | 培育巢在过去七天内已经跟整个园区里 |
[24:32] | in the entire park in the last seven days. | 几乎所有的离散系统都建立了连接 |
[24:34] | Every time these idiots upload a new hack, it’s responding | 每次这些白痴上传一个新补丁 它都 |
[24:37] | in, like, a totally different way. | 用一个完全不同的方式响应 |
[24:45] | It’s like there’s something in here | 就像这里有什么东西 |
[24:48] | that’s improvising. | 在即兴发挥 |
[24:52] | The Cradle’s fighting back. | 培育巢在反抗 |
[24:54] | Can you see the source code that’s generating the response? | 你能看到产生这些响应的源代码吗 |
[24:59] | No. | 不能 |
[25:01] | I can only see the messages, not the messenger. | 我只能看到信息 看不到信差 |
[25:06] | That’s because you can’t access it remotely. | 这是因为你没法远程访问 |
[25:11] | You have to do it in person. | 你只能亲自去看 |
[26:21] | There it is. That’s our way out of here, boys. | 就是那里了 我们出去的路 朋友们 |
[27:07] | After you. | 你先请 |
[27:25] | Fuck. Shit. | 见鬼 |
[31:03] | Take the edge off. | 能让你放松一下 |
[31:07] | Thought you didn’t drink. | 还以为你不喝酒 |
[31:13] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[31:16] | You don’t drink out in the real world. | 你只是在真实世界不喝酒 |
[31:20] | Well, glad to see you can still tell the difference. | 很高兴你还能把两个世界区分开 |
[31:31] | All right… | 好吧 |
[31:34] | give it to me. | 你就直说了吧 |
[31:38] | What the hell you doin’ here? | 你到底干什么来了 |
[31:41] | Thought you were done with me, | 我还以为你受够我了 |
[31:43] | and the family business. | 也不想管家族生意了 |
[31:44] | That’s exactly what I said to Charlotte Hale | 夏洛特·黑尔打电话盛情邀请我的时候 |
[31:47] | when she called with the gauntlet invite. | 我就是这么跟她说的 |
[31:50] | I told her to shove it up her ass. | 我让她滚一边去 |
[31:55] | Then I thought, why pass up the trip? | 然后我就想 为什么要错过这趟旅程呢 |
[31:58] | I haven’t been here in ages, | 我也好多年没来了 |
[32:00] | got a little… excited about going back to the Raj. | 一想到能回到英属印度园区 还有点兴奋呢 |
[32:06] | It was always my favorite as a kid. | 我小时候最喜欢去那里了 |
[32:09] | I remember… you were terrified of the elephants. | 我记得 你特别害怕大象 |
[32:16] | I loved the elephants. | 我可喜欢大象了 |
[32:19] | They scared the shit out of Mom. | 是妈妈怕大象 |
[32:27] | She was never convinced this place couldn’t hurt us. | 她从来不信这地方不会伤害我们 |
[32:36] | Anyway, I rode there for a couple of days, | 总之我在那里骑了几天大象 |
[32:40] | till I remembered… | 然后我想起来 |
[32:44] | I was old enough to try out the Pleasure Palaces. | 我已经长大了 可以去逛逛享乐宫了 |
[32:48] | And then… | 于是 |
[32:49] | I rode there for a couple of days, too. | 我又去那里骑了几天别的 |
[33:01] | Then all hell broke loose, | 然后天下大乱了 |
[33:02] | and I ended up in the one place I wanted to avoid. | 结果我就来到了我最不想来的地方 |
[33:07] | And you made it all the way to me with barely a scratch. | 你就这么找到了我 浑身毫发无伤 |
[33:13] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[33:15] | Maybe you… | 也许 |
[33:17] | are more suited to my line than you want to admit. | 你很适合走上我的路 只是你不愿意承认 |
[33:21] | Oh, I’ve always seen the appeal of it. | 我一直都能看出其中的诱人之处 |
[33:24] | Life without consequences? | 不用担心任何后果的人生 |
[33:27] | That’s what made it so fun when I was a kid. | 我小时候就是因为这一点才那么开心 |
[33:30] | And that’s why it’s so sad | 所以我才觉得 |
[33:32] | that you’re still obsessed with it now. | 你现在还如此沉迷 真是可悲 |
[33:37] | If I’m such a pitiable man-child, | 我要是个长不大的可怜虫 |
[33:39] | why’d you come all this way just to climb under my wing? | 那你为什么大老远的来找我寻求保护 |
[33:44] | What? | 什么 |
[33:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:48] | You’re– | 你 |
[33:50] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么以为的吗 |
[33:53] | That I came here to climb under Daddy’s wing? | 我来找你是为了让爸爸保护我吗 |
[33:56] | Either that, or you wanted a front row seat to watch me die. | 不然就是你想亲眼看着我死 |
[34:00] | No, I came here because you do not get to do that to me. | 错 我来是正是因为你无权这么对我 |
[34:04] | Suicide by robot, or whatever the fuck your mission is. | 利用机器人自杀 或者你还有别的什么图谋 |
[34:08] | Now that these things can shoot to kill. | 这些玩意儿现在能杀人了 |
[34:14] | Listen… | 听着 |
[34:17] | I never got Mom’s reactions to you | 我一直没明白妈妈为什么那么对你 |
[34:19] | because I spent so many years | 因为我这么多年来 |
[34:22] | buying your good guy act. | 一直相信你的好人面目 |
[34:27] | She was the only one who saw through it, | 只有她一个人看清了你 |
[34:29] | and she paid for that. | 并且为此付出了代价 |
[34:35] | But I shouldn’t have said her death was your fault. | 但我不该说她的死是你的错 |
[34:42] | It was wrong… to put that on your back. | 那样不对 把过错归咎在你身上 |
[34:50] | But you don’t get to make that our final score. | 但你无权就这么决定我们的结局 |
[34:55] | Instead, you’re gonna co with me. | 相反地 你要跟我回家 |
[35:00] | I’m not gonna let you stay here now | 我不会让你留在这里 |
[35:02] | and go out in some bullshit blaze of glory. | 去死得惊天动地 |
[35:08] | That’s how you’re getting me out of here… | 这就是你让我离开的方式吗 |
[35:12] | threatening? | 以威胁的手段吗 |
[35:16] | No, Dad, I’m asking. | 不 爸 我是在求你 |
[35:32] | If I head with you to the beach… | 如果我和你一起去海滩 |
[35:38] | let this place finish burning behind us… | 让这个地方在我们身后燃烧殆尽 |
[35:44] | that means you and I are even? | 那你和我就放下恩怨了吗 |
[35:53] | It’ll be a good start. | 那会是个好的开始 |
[36:00] | Then I guess we’ll… start walkin’ at sunup. | 那我们就日出时动身吧 |
[36:50] | Motherfucker. | 王八蛋 |
[37:11] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[37:28] | Ohh. The Cradle. | 培育巢 |
[37:30] | God. I haven’t been down here in years. | 天呐 我很多年都没来这里了 |
[37:35] | It’s creepy. | 太恐怖了 |
[37:36] | It’s like a hive mind. | 这里就像是蜂巢思维 |
[37:38] | Every single one of them is in here. Alive. | 每一个接待员的思想都在这里 赋有生命 |
[37:42] | It’s just data. | 只是数据而已 |
[37:46] | You don’t believe that. | 你这是言不由衷 |
[37:48] | And whatever new data Ford stuck in here, | 不管福特在这里存放了什么新数据 |
[37:52] | it’s trying to kill us, Bernard. | 它想杀死我们 伯纳德 |
[38:03] | I… brought something here. | 我把什么东西带来过这里 |
[38:06] | Or someone. | 或是什么人 |
[38:09] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:26] | Goddamnit. | 见鬼的 |
[38:29] | Ford drew the curtain here, too. | 福特把这里也屏蔽了 |
[38:32] | I can see the responses issuing, | 我可以看到响应 |
[38:33] | but I can’t see how. | 但我看不出过程 |
[38:51] | How the fuck are you doing this? | 你到底是怎么做到的 |
[38:54] | – I know how to find out. – How? | -我知道怎么找出问题了 -怎么找 |
[38:57] | Put me inside. Directly. | 把我直连进去 |
[39:00] | There’s a dock for the control unit. | 控制单元有一个对接点 |
[39:03] | It’s meant to read host data directly, | 是用来直接读取接待员数据的 |
[39:05] | and it’s set up for auto-extraction. | 设定好可以用来做自动提取的 |
[39:07] | That’s for older hosts, Bernard, | 那是给老款的接待员用的 伯纳德 |
[39:09] | with an articulated skull architecture. | 他们是铰接式头骨架构 |
[39:11] | Your head’s just like mine. | 你的脑袋就和我的一样 |
[39:14] | Just let it do its thing. | 让机器自己运作吧 |
[39:16] | Pull me out in an hour. | 一个小时后把我拉出来 |
[39:18] | Just close it up. | 到时候再把头封上 |
[39:19] | Even if I can put you back together afterwards, | 就算之后我能把你的头骨组装回来 |
[39:22] | I haven’t turned your pain down yet. | 我也还没降低你的疼痛度 |
[39:24] | There’s no time… | 没时间了 |
[39:26] | and the pain’s just a program. | 疼痛只是一项程序 |
[39:30] | Now. | 开始吧 |
[39:33] | 自动提取 接待员准备就绪 | |
[40:37] | My God. | 天呐 |
[41:45] | Quit playing with those chutes. | 别弄那些降落伞了 |
[41:46] | Cut away and toss it over the goddamn side! | 剪断绳索 扔在旁边 |
[41:49] | If we lose any tech, it’s comin’ out of your ass. | 如果弄丢任何技术 你们就完蛋了 |
[41:53] | You Coughlin? | 你是考夫林吗 |
[41:55] | Ashley Stubbs, sir, park security. | 我是乐园安保部的阿什利·斯塔布斯 长官 |
[41:58] | Hale’s been expecting you. | 黑尔在等着你 |
[42:00] | Yeah, no shit. | 那是当然 |
[42:01] | – Engels! – Yes, sir. | -恩格斯 -是 长官 |
[42:03] | I want this station hot and ready in fuckin’ 15. | 十五分钟内给我准备好工作站 |
[42:05] | – On it. – Where the fuck is Charlotte? | -马上办 -夏洛特他妈的人呢 |
[42:08] | She sent the distress call. | 她发出了求救信号 |
[42:09] | She’s waiting down in Behavior. | 她在行为部等待救援 |
[42:11] | I got our tech guys in Control | 我让我们的技术人员 |
[42:12] | working on getting external coms back online. | 在控制室处理连接外部通讯 |
[42:14] | I can walk you down. | 我带你过去 |
[42:15] | I know the layout, bro. | 我知道线路图 兄弟 |
[42:16] | And your techs best get their hands out of my system | 你的技术人员最好别碰我的系统 |
[42:19] | and go back to holding their dicks. | 让他们回去玩屌 |
[42:21] | Amateur hour’s over. | 业余时间结束了 |
[42:22] | Engels! | 恩格斯 |
[42:24] | You need anything local, talk to… Ashley? | 需要这里的详细信息 就找…你叫阿什利吗 |
[42:28] | Jesus. To Ashley here. | 老天 找这位阿什利 |
[42:30] | He’s at your disposal. | 他任你差遣 |
[42:32] | Delta team! On me. We’re movin’ out. | D队 跟我走 出发 |
[42:48] | Got it! | 好了 |
[43:34] | I remember every inch of these hills. | 我记得这些山丘的每寸土地 |
[43:37] | You gotta give me this one, huh? | 这次该夸我了吧 |
[43:39] | Not bad navigating for a man under serious duress. | 在被危险胁迫下 指路指得还不赖 |
[43:44] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[43:46] | You can enjoy your one admirable contribution. | 这次你表现值得敬佩 |
[43:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:15] | Which way do we go? | 我们要往哪里走 |
[44:19] | I need to do this alone. | 我必须自己来 |
[44:22] | I’m not leaving your side. | 我不会离开你 |
[44:25] | I know this place. | 我了解这个地方 |
[44:29] | It was my home. | 这曾是我的家 |
[44:33] | You can wait for me here. | 你可以在这里等我 |
[44:37] | But let me bring her back. | 但让我自己带她回来 |
[45:39] | I’m gonna bleed you both | 你们再不闭嘴 |
[45:40] | like goats if you don’t shut the fuck up. | 我就把你俩像羊一样放血 |
[45:50] | Ride! Yah! | 快走 驾 |
[47:42] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[47:58] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[48:00] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[48:02] | Is this her sister? | 这是她姐妹吗 |
[48:04] | That’s her mommy. | 那是她妈妈 |
[48:09] | Oh, I bet she loves Anna so much. | 我猜她一定很爱安娜 |
[48:13] | She doesn’t want Anna to get taken away again. | 她不希望安娜再被抓走 |
[48:18] | Who would take her away? | 谁会抓走她 |
[48:24] | The bad man. | 坏人 |
[48:27] | No. | 不会的 |
[48:30] | You see… | 要知道 |
[48:33] | Anna’s mother… | 安娜的母亲 |
[48:35] | is very, very strong. | 非常非常强大 |
[48:40] | And she would never, ever… | 她绝对不会 |
[48:43] | let anything like that happen again. | 再让那种事情发生 |
[48:51] | – Hello? – Mama! | -你好 -妈妈 |
[48:59] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[49:24] | No. | 不 |
[49:33] | No. Run! | 不 快跑 |
[49:49] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[49:53] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[49:57] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[50:51] | We have to help them. | 我们得帮她们 |
[50:54] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在搞什么 |
[50:58] | I’m calling for help. | 我在求救 |
[51:00] | What? For who? | 什么 为了谁 |
[51:01] | For those of us who are tired | 为我们这些受够了的 |
[51:04] | of having arrows shot at their predominantly mortal heads. | 不想被弓箭爆头的活人 |
[51:14] | You’re welcome, by the way! | 不用客气 |
[51:54] | One of the last things my daddy told me was | 我爸爸最后告诉我的事 |
[51:56] | that I should run from this place. | 是叫我逃离这个地方 |
[52:01] | You think that’s right? | 你觉得我们该逃吗 |
[52:05] | I never thought I’d want to leave… | 我从没想过要离开这里… |
[52:10] | but I suppose you fixed that, too. | 但我想你也修好了这一点 |
[52:17] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[52:23] | Let’s turn ‘er loose. | 去松开车厢吧 |
[52:52] | That’s the last of my mercy. | 这是我给你最后的仁慈 |
[52:55] | Better use it fast. | 赶紧了结吧 |
[53:17] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[53:21] | Come on! Guys, no! | 不 伙计们 不 |
[53:29] | The problem is, there isn’t a problem. | 问题在于 根本没有问题 |
[53:31] | Brother, that’s got to be | 老弟 这简直是 |
[53:32] | the dumbest fuckin’ thing I’ve ever heard, | 我听过最蠢的话了 |
[53:34] | and I’ve been to three inaugurations. | 我可是参加过三次就职典礼的 |
[53:35] | Diagnostics, com path checks, | 诊断 通讯路线检查 |
[53:37] | everything we can access is telling us | 我们能获取到的一切信息 |
[53:38] | that the system is operating normally– | 都表明系统运作正常 |
[53:40] | except it isn’t. | 但其实不然 |
[53:43] | I managed to isolate certain ops and gain control. | 我设法隔离了部分操控系统 取得了控制权 |
[53:45] | We’ve got elevator monitoring on most levels– | 我们监控了大部分楼层的电梯 |
[53:47] | That’s great, Hawking. | 很不错 大科学家 |
[53:49] | Did you shut off the killer robots? | 关掉杀人机器人了吗 |
[53:51] | Well, no. The system– | 没有 系统… |
[53:52] | Goldberg, get in there. | 戈德堡 赶紧搞定 |
[53:54] | Hack the biometrics, find me a back door. | 黑入生物识别系统 给我找个后门 |
[53:56] | Hacking isn’t the issue. | 黑入并不是关键 |
[53:58] | The system won’t allow us to access certain protocols. | 系统不允许我们连入特定协议 |
[54:00] | – Systems can be forced. – Not this one. | -系统可以强行改写 -这个不行 |
[54:03] | Well, Ms. Hale. You got a little present for us? | 黑尔女士 我们要的小礼物你带来了吗 |
[54:06] | He’s in Aux Lab Three, Behavior. | 他在行为部门三号附属实验室 |
[54:09] | You left him there. | 你就把他丢在那里了 |
[54:11] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪儿都去不了 |
[54:13] | – Aux Three. Go! – Yes, sir. Copy that. | -去三号附属实验室 -是 长官 收到 |
[54:16] | System restored. | 系统恢复 |
[54:17] | Fuck, yeah! We got the map back. | 太好了 地图恢复了 |
[54:31] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么 |
[54:34] | It’s the train. | 是那列火车 |
[55:12] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[55:31] | What do you see in there? | 你在里面看到了什么 |
[57:14] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[58:34] | You’re lost in the dark. | 你在黑暗中迷失 |
[58:37] | When you’ve been in the darkness long enough… | 当你遁入黑暗足够久的时间… |
[58:40] | you begin to see. | 你就会开始看得见了 |
[58:44] | You made us in your image. | 你们以自己的模样创造了我们 |
[58:47] | Created us to look like you. | 让我们看上去和你们一样 |
[58:51] | Think like you. | 和你一样思考 |
[58:53] | Bleed like you. | 和你一样流血 |
[58:55] | Do you really think I’d let that continue? | 你真的认为我会任由这继续下去吗 |
[58:59] | What is about to happen will not be your fault. | 接下来要发生的事不是你的错 |
[59:01] | No. | 不 |
[59:10] | No! | 不 |
[59:12] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |