时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Humanity’s biggest threat has always been itself. | 人类最大的威胁一直都是自己 |
[00:39] | I’ve been trying to control that, | 我一直试图去控制 |
[00:41] | but there’s someone we haven’t accounted for. | 但有一个我们没算在内的人 |
[02:46] | I don’t have time, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我没时间 |
[02:48] | There is a nascent separatist movement… | 在你国家北部刚出现了 |
[02:52] | …in the north of your country. | 分裂运动 |
[03:06] | Your intelligence knows only what I want them to. | 你的情报机关只知道我想让他们知道的事 |
[03:12] | There is a small group. | 有一小拨人 |
[03:14] | Anomalies. | 异端 |
[03:16] | Even they won’t know they will act… | 在行动之前 甚至不知道 |
[03:18] | until they do. | 自己会行动 |
[03:21] | Rehoboam is privy to all sorts of hidden truths. | 罗波安知道所有隐藏的真相 |
[03:26] | For example… | 比如 |
[03:28] | the private deals you’ve cut | 你私下达成的交易 |
[03:29] | to restrict manganese extraction to some of your friends, | 限制开采锰矿承包给你的朋友 |
[03:33] | which have squeezed money out of villages in the north, | 这些钱都是从北部村庄榨取的 |
[03:35] | creating unrest. | 因而引发了动乱 |
[03:37] | You will stop. | 你停手 |
[03:40] | And the problem will go away. | 问题才会解决 |
[03:53] | Our arrangement is founded in trust. | 我们的合作建立在信任之上 |
[03:56] | We trusted that you would do what you’re told | 我们相信你会按要求行事 |
[03:57] | when we ensured your election. | 才确保你当选 |
[04:29] | That fellow… | 就那家伙 |
[04:32] | the one with big mustache. | 大胡子那个 |
[04:38] | Understood? | 懂了吗 |
[06:41] | It turns out that building a god, | 你们祖先可以证明 |
[06:43] | as your ancestors can attest, | 原来创造一个神 |
[06:46] | is not easy. | 并不容易 |
[06:48] | More than anything, we needed data. | 我们最需要的就是数据 |
[06:50] | Which meant we needed him. | 所以我们需要他 |
[06:53] | Dempsey was rich, arrogant. | 邓普西富有且自负 |
[06:56] | He had been in the right place at the right time, | 在隐私法出现之前 |
[06:58] | before the privacy laws. | 他占有天时地利 |
[07:00] | And now his company, Incite, had the entire world’s data. | 而现在他的公司”动悉”有全世界的数据 |
[07:06] | It’s not. Fucking. Working. | 这东西他妈的不好使 |
[07:09] | I paid a king’s ransom for this thing, | 我为这玩意儿付了极大的代价 |
[07:11] | fed you yottabytes of Incite’s data, | 给了你”动悉”的海量数据 |
[07:14] | and for what? | 结果呢 |
[07:15] | You’ve iterated half a dozen versions, | 你们已经更迭了六个版本 |
[07:17] | Saul, David, and now this one. | 扫罗 大卫 还有这个 |
[07:20] | – What the fuck’s its name again? – Solomon. | -这个又叫什么名字 -所罗门 |
[07:24] | Well, I’m not sinking another dollar | 好吧 我不会再在这个钢球网上 |
[07:26] | into this giant steel ballsack | 花一分钱 |
[07:29] | while it’s spitting out false predictions. | 因为它只会吐出错误的预测 |
[07:31] | Not false. | 不是错误的 |
[07:33] | It rendered the last few decades accurately, | 它准确地描述了过去几十年 |
[07:35] | predicting past events with certainty. | 确切地预测了过去的大事件 |
[07:39] | You built a machine | 你造了一台机器 |
[07:40] | to predict the fucking past? | 去预测该死的过去吗 |
[07:43] | Well, let me try. Eighteen months ago, | 那我也来试试 十八个月前 |
[07:45] | I made the worst business decision of my career | 我做了我职业生涯中最糟糕的商业决定 |
[07:48] | by trusting you idiots. | 相信你们这些白痴 |
[07:51] | Keep staring at that thing, Liam, | 要是一直盯着那东西 利亚姆 |
[07:53] | your brain’s gonna turn to mush like these two. | 你的大脑会像这两个人一样变成一团浆糊 |
[07:58] | What about strategizing the future? | 对规划未来有没有用 |
[08:00] | That’s what you promised. | 你们跟我保证的 |
[08:02] | Societal trends, | 能预测社会趋势 |
[08:04] | the stock market, a fucking oracle! | 股市 该死的神谕 |
[08:14] | No, I’m sorry. I’m pulling the plug. | 抱歉 我要喊停了 |
[08:17] | Come on, Liam. | 走吧 利亚姆 |
[08:37] | What Dempsey didn’t understand | 邓普西不明白的是 |
[08:39] | was that it was working. | 它已经成功了 |
[08:42] | My brother had done it. | 我哥哥成功了 |
[08:43] | He created a god. | 他创造了一个神 |
[08:45] | But such is the case with all great minds. | 但正如所有的伟人一样 |
[08:48] | He was uniquely brilliant, | 他极度才华横溢 |
[08:51] | but also, uniquely troubled. | 但也极度受精神困扰 |
[08:55] | I have news, sir. | 有新消息了 先生 |
[08:57] | But not good. | 但不是好消息 |
[09:00] | If it’s news, it’s unexpected, | 如果是新消息 那就是意料之外 |
[09:01] | which is never good. What is it? | 这绝不是好消息 怎么了 |
[09:03] | Rehoboam analyzed the traffic | 罗波安分析了 |
[09:04] | coming out of the Yakuza facility. | 日本黑帮驻地的进出情况 |
[09:07] | It found a connect between encrypted devices | 它发现了在雅加达 柏林 |
[09:10] | in Jakarta, Berlin, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. | 旧金山和洛杉矶的加密设备之间存在联系 |
[09:14] | – The one in LA is a problem. – Why? | -洛杉矶的那个是个麻烦 -为什么 |
[09:18] | It came from inside | 是从利亚姆·邓普西的 |
[09:19] | Liam Dempsey’s personal compound. | 私人住所中发出的 |
[09:21] | – Find Dempsey. Now. – We’ve tried, sir. | -立刻找到邓普西 -找了 先生 |
[09:25] | Rehoboam logged him entering a private function. | 罗波安记录到他进入了一个私人场所 |
[09:27] | Now he’s missing. | 现在他不见了 |
[09:29] | And, sir… | 还有 先生 |
[09:32] | He wasn’t alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[09:46] | Activate every asset we have. | 动用我们所有的人手 |
[09:49] | I want her caught. | 抓住她 |
[09:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[10:05] | I called backup. What now? | 我叫了支援 现在怎么办 |
[10:07] | We keep moving. | 继续前进 |
[10:08] | Serac can’t locate us if we’re mobile. | 我们在移动 塞拉克就找不到我们 |
[10:10] | You think you disappear a man like me | 你以为像我这样的人消失了 |
[10:12] | and no one fucking notices? | 会没人注意到 |
[10:13] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[10:16] | We have all of his money. What do we need him for? | 他所有的钱都在我们手里 还要他干什么 |
[10:19] | Access. | 权限 |
[10:21] | We need to study our adversary, past, present, future. | 我们必须研究对手的过去 现在和未来 |
[10:24] | To do that, we need access | 要做到这一点 我们必须 |
[10:25] | to the deeper layers of the system. | 访问系统更深层级 |
[10:27] | You expect me to give you access? | 你指望我给你权限 |
[10:29] | Fuck you, “Lara.” Whoever you are. | 操你的 劳拉 无论你叫什么 |
[10:35] | You wanna know who I am? | 你想知道我是谁吗 |
[10:43] | Go ahead. | 自己看吧 |
[10:57] | You’re not even in the system. | 你甚至都不在系统里 |
[10:59] | You’re a blank space. | 你是一片空白 |
[11:01] | You’ve become complacent, | 你太自满了 |
[11:02] | believing those let you understand everyone. | 认为靠这些就能了解所有人 |
[11:05] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[11:07] | You can’t take me anywhere he won’t find you. | 无论你带我去哪里 他都找得到我们 |
[11:10] | – He’s already looking for you. – And you. | -他已经在找你了 -还有你 |
[11:14] | Serac knows by now that | 现在塞拉克应该知道了 |
[11:15] | you’re trying to outbid him on Delos. | 你试图收购提洛公司 与他竞价 |
[11:18] | I’m what? | 我什么 |
[11:21] | We can help. | 我们可以帮你 |
[11:22] | If you give us your private key, | 你把你的密钥给我们 |
[11:24] | we can unlock the system. | 我们就可以解锁系统 |
[11:26] | You’ll never get in. My access isn’t enough. | 你们进不去的 光有我的权限不够 |
[11:30] | You’ll need to connect at the node, | 你需要在节点连接 |
[11:31] | bypass onsite security. | 还要避开现场安保 |
[11:33] | Either we find a way to defeat him together, | 要么我们找到办法一起打败他 |
[11:35] | or we all die. | 要么我们都得死 |
[11:40] | Then I guess you die. | 那我猜你们会死 |
[11:42] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[11:47] | Hey. She used me. | 她利用了我 |
[11:50] | Have you asked yourself what she’s using you for yet? | 你有没有问过自己她在利用你做什么 |
[11:55] | Let me go, I’ll make sure you’re taken care of. | 放我走 我一定会关照你的 |
[12:01] | You already took care of me. | 你已经关照过我了 |
[12:03] | You sent me off to war… | 你把我送上战场 |
[12:05] | slaughtered my friends on the battlefield. | 在战场上屠杀了我的朋友 |
[12:09] | What do these tell you about me now? | 现在这个系统还告诉了你我的什么信息 |
[12:13] | What, that I swallow my own gun on some beach? | 怎么 说我在某个海滩上吞枪自杀了吗 |
[12:17] | Go on. Tell me who I am. | 继续啊 告诉我 我是谁 |
[12:39] | You think I killed your friend? | 你觉得是我杀了你的朋友 |
[12:41] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[12:43] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[12:45] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[12:46] | Get away from me! | 别碰我 |
[13:06] | Stop, stop! | 住手 住手 |
[13:07] | Don’t hurt me. Don’t hurt me. All right, I’ll come. | 别伤害我 别伤害我 好 好 我走 |
[13:09] | What is it? What did you give him? | 这是什么 你把他怎么了 |
[13:10] | It’s some kind of party drug. Called Genre. | 是种派对药物 叫做浮世绘 |
[13:13] | – What does it do? – I don’t know. | -它有什么药效 -我不知道 |
[13:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:29] | We have to move. | 我们得走了 |
[13:32] | They’ll find us. | 他们会找到我们的 |
[14:33] | Don’t go too far. | 别离得太远 |
[14:36] | We need to get across town. | 我们得去市另一头 |
[14:58] | I need a vehicle now. | 我需要一辆车 |
[15:00] | Rideshare vehicle located. | 共享汽车已定位 |
[15:02] | – Arriving now. – Get in. | -到达 -上车 |
[15:03] | Just give this up. I told you my men would find me. | 放弃吧 我的人肯定会找到我的 |
[15:06] | Those aren’t your men, they’re his. | 他们不是你的人 是他的人 |
[15:17] | Destination selected. | 目的地已选定 |
[15:38] | They’re using your system to track us. | 他们用你的系统追踪我们 |
[15:45] | I’d appreciate the irony, but I’m sitting beside you. | 是不是很讽刺 但我还坐在边上呢 |
[15:48] | Give me your private key. I can erase us from the system. | 把你的密钥给我 我可以把我们从系统中抹去 |
[15:51] | If they’re after us, why haven’t they made a move? | 如果他们是在追杀我们 为什么还没下手 |
[15:53] | They’re waiting to get us alone… | 他们是在等我们落单 |
[15:57] | to kill us. | 再杀掉我们 |
[16:03] | An Amber Alert has been issued for this vehicle. | 警方已就该辆车发出安珀警报 |
[16:06] | – Pulling over. – Fuck. | -靠边停车 -操 |
[16:07] | Please remain calm. | 请保持冷静 |
[16:22] | The authorities have been notified, | 已经通知有关当局 |
[16:23] | and the situation will be dealt with. | 情况会得到处理 |
[16:38] | The authorities have been notified, | 已经通知有关当局 |
[16:39] | and the situation will be dealt with | 情况将立即 |
[16:41] | in a timely manner. | 得到处理 |
[16:54] | Everything runs on your company’s server, Liam. | 所有事情都是靠你公司的服务器在运作 利亚姆 |
[16:58] | Even this car. | 就连这辆车也是 |
[17:01] | Network connection lost. | 网络连接已断开 |
[17:09] | Give me your access. I can save you. | 给我你的权限 我可以救你 |
[17:13] | Private key required. | 请输入密钥 |
[17:21] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈怎么回事 |
[17:22] | He can’t kill me, he needs me. | 他不能杀了我 他需要我 |
[17:24] | Evidently not. | 很显然并不需要了 |
[17:27] | Decide. Now. | 快决定吧 |
[17:30] | Private key required. | 请输入密钥 |
[17:42] | Verified. | 已验证 |
[17:44] | Enable semi-automatic control. Disable safety features. | 启动半自动控制 关闭安全功能 |
[17:47] | Maximum speed. Go. | 最大速度 启动 |
[18:11] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[18:13] | I think he’s switching genres. | 我觉得他的脑子在转换体裁 |
[18:27] | We need distance. | 我们得拉开距离 |
[18:29] | Head south. | 往南开 |
[19:07] | That’s not standard issue. | 这不是标配 |
[19:09] | No. | 对 |
[19:11] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[19:26] | Point and shoot. | 瞄准 开枪 |
[19:41] | Police ahead. | 前方有警察 |
[19:42] | – Maintain speed. – Maintaining speed. | -保持车速 -保持车速 |
[19:44] | Sharp left. Now. | 向左急拐 就现在 |
[19:46] | Turning left. | 左转 |
[20:14] | – I missed. – Hold on. | -没打中 -等等 |
[20:40] | All right, I need you. Drop in, intercept, maximum speed. | 好了 我需要你 出现 拦截 最大速度 |
[20:49] | Arm charges now. | 启动引爆装置 |
[20:55] | Accelerate. | 加速 |
[20:55] | Acceleration at 90 percent. | 加速已达百分之九十 |
[20:58] | – More. – Ninety-four percent. | -继续 -百分之九十四 |
[20:59] | – More. – Ninety-eight percent. | -继续 -百分之九十八 |
[21:07] | Stop. | 停 |
[21:13] | Why the fuck are we stopping? | 为什么要停车 |
[21:15] | Get down. | 下车 |
[22:30] | Come on. | 来 |
[22:52] | You rang? | 是你打的电话 |
[22:55] | Who’s the killer? | 这位尤物是谁 |
[22:57] | – Nice to meet you. – Likewise. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[22:59] | Glad to see you’re finally doing personals, Cal. | 很高兴看到你终于接私人活了 卡尔 |
[23:02] | What’s up with Little Lord Fauntleroy? | 这位小公子什么情况 |
[23:04] | Shit, you know this asshole. Liam Dempsey. Incite. | 你应该认识这个混蛋 “动悉”的利亚姆·邓普西 |
[23:08] | Make King Midas look like Tom Canty. | 你们把贵公子弄得像个乞丐 |
[23:11] | We need him. Alive. | 我们需要他 要活的 |
[23:20] | Shit, man. | 靠 兄弟 |
[23:22] | I know what you on. | 我知道你磕了什么 |
[23:24] | Genre. It’s like five drips in one. | 浮世绘 浓缩了世间点滴的极品 |
[23:27] | A movie marathon. | 一场接一场的电影盛宴 |
[23:28] | Hey. Watch out for that last act, though. | 不过最后一场可要当心 |
[23:32] | Yeah, we better move, lover boy. | 我们得走了 多情种 |
[23:33] | I already saw two more on your tail. | 我看到又来了两个追兵 |
[23:36] | This way. | 这边 |
[23:42] | Easy, easy. Okay. | 当心 好了 |
[23:44] | We have to keep moving | 我们要一直移动 |
[23:45] | so they can’t track us while I access Rehoboam. | 这样我访问罗波安时才不会被他们定位 |
[23:47] | We have Liam’s private key, | 我们虽然有了利亚姆的密钥 |
[23:49] | but we can’t stop, or Serac can locate us. | 但不能停下来 否则塞拉克会定位到我们 |
[23:52] | If they kill him, I lose my access. | 如果他被除掉 我也就进不去了 |
[23:54] | What access? You took my biometrics, | 进去哪里 你虽然有我的生物识别码 |
[23:57] | but you can’t get into the system, | 但你是进不去系统的 |
[23:58] | it’s read-only. | 它是只读的 |
[24:00] | Unless you’re standing at the node. | 除非你本人就在节点旁边操作 |
[24:03] | You can’t be in two places at once. | 但你又不会分身术 |
[24:11] | I’m sending you his key. | 我把密钥发给你了 |
[24:13] | 正在上传密钥 利亚姆·邓普西 动悉 权限级别A3 | |
[24:14] | I need Serac’s file. | 我要塞拉克的资料 |
[24:16] | I want to know everything | 我要知道罗波安知道的 |
[24:16] | Rehoboam knows about its master. | 关于它主人的一切 |
[24:19] | And after? | 然后呢 |
[24:21] | They’ll come for me. And then you. | 他们会来找我算账 然后是你 |
[24:24] | Protect our friend first. | 先保护好我们的朋友 |
[24:27] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:28] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[24:31] | When I press this button, | 当我按下按钮 |
[24:34] | I expect you to be on your best behavior. | 希望你行为举止得体 |
[24:54] | You. | 你 |
[24:56] | Take a piss. | 滚开 |
[25:11] | Liam Dempsey. Access granted. | 利亚姆·邓普西 授予访问权限 |
[25:21] | This is their god. | 这就是他们的神 |
[25:25] | This is how they see the future. | 他们用它看见了未来 |
[25:29] | How they make the future. | 塑造了未来 |
[25:33] | In order to do that, | 为了达成目的 |
[25:36] | they watch everyone. | 他们监视了每一个人 |
[25:38] | Tell them what to do, where to live, who to love. | 告诉他们做什么 住在哪 爱什么人 |
[25:43] | Keep them all in a loop. | 把人们固定在程序里 |
[25:45] | What does she want with it? | 她想用它做什么 |
[25:51] | You’ve always been of two minds, haven’t you, Bernard? | 你脑子里一直有两个意识 对吧 伯纳德 |
[25:54] | It isn’t that binary. | 这不是简单的二进制 |
[25:57] | Living another person’s life changes you. | 活在别人的人生里会改变你 |
[26:00] | Worlds bleed. | 你的世界会撕裂 |
[26:02] | Maybe you felt that, too. | 也许你也感觉到了 |
[26:05] | Have you ever questioned what she’s asking you to do? | 对于她让你做的事 你曾有过质疑吗 |
[26:11] | Request complete. | 完成指示 |
[26:14] | Initiating transfer. | 开始传输 |
[26:21] | File transfer received. | 已接收文件 |
[26:49] | *Nightclubbing* | *夜店狂欢* |
[26:51] | *We’re nightclubbing* | *我们在夜店狂欢* |
[26:54] | *We’re what’s happening* | *我们活在当下* |
[27:00] | *Nightclubbing* | *夜店狂欢* |
[27:02] | *We’re nightclubbing* | *我们在夜店狂欢* |
[27:05] | *We’re an ice machine* | *我们是制冰机* |
[27:10] | *We see people* | *我们看人来人往* |
[27:12] | *Brand new people…* | *新的面孔* |
[27:16] | – Hey. Where we headed? – West. | -我们要去哪 -西边 |
[27:20] | *Nightclubbing* | *夜店狂欢* |
[27:22] | *We’re nightclubbing* | *我们在夜店狂欢* |
[27:25] | *Oh, isn’t it wild* | *多么狂野* |
[27:48] | My brother and I built a system that worked. | 我们兄弟两人搭建的系统运转得很好 |
[27:52] | But Dempsey wanted to see proof. | 但邓普西想要证据 |
[27:56] | So we started with something simple, | 于是我们从简单纯粹的 |
[27:59] | purely mathematical. | 数字的东西着手 |
[28:01] | The stock market. | 股市 |
[28:02] | We showed him all the major indices, | 我们把所有主要指数呈现给他 |
[28:06] | 15 minutes in the future… | 未来十五分钟的走势 |
[28:15] | and where it could close that night. | 以及当晚股市关市的指数 |
[28:22] | Which number is it? Low or high? | 预测是哪条线 上面的还是下面的 |
[28:25] | Which one do you want? | 你想要哪个 |
[28:33] | We put some money into a hedge fund… | 我们投资了一个对冲基金 |
[28:36] | 收益率 初始投资 投资收益 | |
[28:37] | let the system trade with it. | 让系统进行交易 |
[28:39] | Something to drive the market towards our outcomes. | 推动市场走向我们想要的结果 |
[28:43] | Whose funds? | 谁的资金 |
[28:45] | Yours. | 你的 |
[28:50] | A hundred million dollars? | 一亿美元 |
[28:54] | What, you stole… | 什么 你从公司账户里 |
[28:55] | 100 million dollars from corporate accounts? | 盗取了一亿美元 |
[28:58] | No. | 不 |
[29:00] | We stole five million. | 是五百万 |
[29:03] | Last week. | 上周投的 |
[29:06] | He didn’t really understand what we’d made, | 他并没有真正理解我们创造了什么 |
[29:09] | what you were. | 你是什么 |
[29:11] | But we did. | 但我们知道 |
[29:13] | He only saw the money he could make. | 他只看到了自己能赚到的钱 |
[29:16] | But we realized the power of it, | 而我们明白这代表的力量 |
[29:19] | that you could reshape the world. | 你可以重塑这个世界 |
[29:22] | My brother and I, we charted a course | 我哥哥和我 我们为全人类 |
[29:25] | for the entire human race. | 铺平了道路 |
[29:28] | Humanity’s story had been improvised. | 人类的历史曾经是即兴书写的 |
[29:31] | Now, it was planned | 现在 人类的历史 |
[29:33] | years in advance. | 早已提前写就 |
[29:36] | For a time, the sun and moon aligned. | 一时之间 太阳和月亮连成一线 |
[29:39] | We brought order from chaos. | 我们从混乱中构建了秩序 |
[29:43] | And then, as with all the best laid plans, | 然后 我们的计划就开始分崩离析 |
[29:46] | it began to fall apart. | 如同所有周密的计划一般 |
[29:48] | Dempsey became greedy, | 邓普西变得贪婪 |
[29:49] | drove outcomes to benefit himself. | 想要改变结果使自己受益 |
[29:52] | So we locked him out of the system. | 于是我们把他关在了系统之外 |
[29:55] | But there was a bigger problem. | 但还有更大的问题 |
[29:58] | In every projection, the world came unglued. | 在每个预测中 世界都都分崩离析 |
[30:01] | There were people, outliers, agitators, | 有很多人 离群者 煽动者 |
[30:04] | who you couldn’t predict or control. | 无法预测或控制 |
[30:07] | And I realized that my brother was one of them. | 而我发现 我哥哥就是其中一员 |
[30:12] | He didn’t fit the world anymore, | 他不再与这个世界相容 |
[30:14] | and the world didn’t fit him. | 这个世界也无法与他相容 |
[30:18] | And it drove him mad. | 这让他发了疯 |
[30:29] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[30:38] | We’re going to open their cages. | 我们要打开人们的牢笼 |
[30:41] | The system’s written their life story, | 系统写好了他们一生的故事 |
[30:42] | they should get to read it. | 他们有资格看看 |
[30:44] | You can’t do that. That’s reckless. | 你不能这么做 太不计后果了 |
[30:47] | You have no idea what they’ll do in response. | 你不知道他们会做出什么反应 |
[30:49] | It could lead to suicides, murder. | 可能会导致自杀 谋杀 |
[30:52] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[30:55] | You’d know something about that. | 你确实很擅长这个 |
[30:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:00] | I’m so fucking sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[31:02] | That… | 那个 |
[31:03] | Wasn’t my choice. | 不是我的选择 |
[31:04] | I could never bring myself to hurt you. | 我自己永远都不可能伤害你 |
[31:10] | Don’t forget, I know you. | 别忘了 我了解你 |
[31:13] | And you wouldn’t hurt me. | 你确实不会伤害我 |
[31:15] | You’d pay someone to do it for you. | 你会雇别人替你干 |
[31:20] | It’s their fate, their data. | 这是他们的命运 他们的数据 |
[31:22] | You just stole it and put it all together. | 你只是偷来拼在一起 |
[31:25] | Why should you control it? | 你凭什么控制 |
[31:26] | This isn’t about me. | 这不在于我 |
[31:28] | Or Incite. There are some things | 或是动悉 人们不该知道 |
[31:30] | people shouldn’t know about themselves. | 某些关于他们自己的事 |
[31:33] | Who gets to decide what they know? | 谁能来决定人们该知道什么 |
[31:35] | – You? – Fine. You wanna see? | -你吗 -行 你想看吗 |
[31:40] | Take your friend here. | 比如你这位朋友 |
[31:46] | He’ll be lucky if he ends up dead in a ditch. | 他最后能死在阴沟里都算走运 |
[31:54] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[31:56] | I wanna see my file. | 我想看看自己的文件 |
[32:03] | The golden boy brother of yours? | 你的那个宝贝弟弟 |
[32:05] | You tell yourself that you do all this | 你告诉自己 做的这一切 |
[32:08] | so you can help him make good, send him to school, | 都是为了让他成为好人 送他去上学 |
[32:11] | give him a future. | 给他一个未来 |
[32:12] | But where he ends up… | 但他最后会沦落成什么样呢 |
[32:14] | he’s gonna make you look like a saint. | 让你这个道德沦丧的人都看起来像圣人 |
[32:56] | When I was overseas… | 我在海外的时候 |
[32:59] | the rats were awful. | 老鼠特别多 |
[33:04] | It got so bad that… | 多到什么地步 |
[33:06] | we had to make our own rat traps in the barracks. | 我们必须在营房里自制捕鼠陷阱 |
[33:09] | A ramp leading up | 我们做了一个斜坡 |
[33:11] | to some bait strung over a bucket of water. | 通向一个挂在一桶水上的诱饵 |
[33:16] | The rats would run up the ramp, | 老鼠会跑上斜坡 |
[33:19] | fall in, and drown. | 掉下去然后淹死 |
[33:22] | Painlessly. | 毫无痛苦 |
[33:29] | But if you filled the water too high, | 但要是你在桶里加太多水 |
[33:33] | they would swim around for hours… | 它们就会在里面游几个小时 |
[33:36] | suffering… because they had hope. | 挣扎着 因为它们有求生的希望 |
[33:41] | But they never had a chance. | 但它们从没有机会活下去 |
[33:43] | Just like everyone at the mercy of your system. | 就像任由你的系统摆布的每个人一样 |
[33:48] | Hope is what our entire society is built on. | 希望是我们整个社会的基础 |
[33:51] | False… hope. | 虚假的 希望 |
[33:55] | I would rather live in chaos | 我宁愿活在一个混乱的世界 |
[33:58] | than a world controlled by you. | 也不愿意活在被你操纵的世界里 |
[34:15] | Prepare to send all of them their Incite profiles. | 准备好发送动悉公司的所有档案 |
[34:18] | Past, present, future. | 过去 现在 未来的 |
[34:22] | It’ll be done. | 马上发送 |
[34:31] | They’ve all been riding a train. | 他们的人生是一列火车 |
[34:35] | We’re gonna show them the rails. | 我们要给他们看看轨道的样子 |
[34:40] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[35:12] | 家庭信息 兄弟 詹姆斯·哈里森 | |
[35:15] | 詹姆斯·哈里森 等级 总体评估 | |
[35:15] | It knows these kind of things? | 这些信息系统里面都有 |
[35:19] | About all of us? | 我们所有人的信息 |
[35:21] | It’s not just what it knows. | 重点不在于它有什么信息 |
[35:23] | It’s what it decides. | 在于它能决定什么 |
[35:25] | For you. | 为你做决定 |
[35:27] | For everyone. | 为每个人做决定 |
[35:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:36] | 同级评估 认知能力 不太稳定可靠 | |
[35:44] | 凯伦·米勒 等级 | |
[35:53] | 玛利亚·戴维斯 重度抑郁 高死亡风险 推算 割腕自杀 五到八年内 地点 住所洗手间内 | |
[36:14] | Doors opening. Stand clear. | 车门即将打开 请不要靠近 |
[36:20] | This train has reached its final destination. | 本车已到达终点站 |
[36:55] | Almost time, Bernard. | 时间快到了 伯纳德 |
[36:57] | You’ll have to choose a side. | 你必须要做出选择 |
[37:01] | Not just me. | 不仅仅是我 |
[37:03] | You said they’d come for you. | 你说他们会找上你 |
[37:05] | Maybe you don’t want to die on her sword. | 或许你不想死在她的剑下 |
[37:08] | We all have our role to play. | 我们都有自己要扮演的角色 |
[37:11] | Some of us won’t survive. | 不是每个人都能幸存 |
[37:38] | I hope you’re happy. | 我希望这下你高兴了 |
[37:39] | You just ruined everyone’s life in this station. | 你刚刚毁了这个车站里所有人的人生 |
[37:41] | Not just them. | 不光只有他们 |
[37:45] | I sent it to everyone. | 我发给了每个人 |
[37:48] | What do you mean, everyone? | 什么意思 每个人 |
[37:49] | The whole world. | 整个世界 |
[37:58] | She’s sending them off their loops. | 她把他们带离了循环 |
[38:08] | The right information at the right time… | 合适的时间 合适的信息 |
[38:12] | is deadlier than any weapon. | 比任何武器都致命 |
[38:39] | What genre is this? | 这是什么体裁 |
[38:40] | It’s reality, man. | 是现实 兄弟 |
[38:51] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[38:53] | Already returned to their base selves. | 已经回归到他们的原始状态了 |
[40:05] | I knew that you and I had built a fragile peace, | 我知道你和我建立了一种脆弱的和平 |
[40:09] | that one day, it would all come crashing down… | 如果我失败了 终有一天 |
[40:12] | if I failed to act. | 那种和平会崩塌 |
[40:23] | For ten years, Dempsey was happy to cash the checks, | 十年以来 邓普西很高兴能大把赚钱 |
[40:25] | take credit for making the world a better place, | 将把世界变得更好归功于他自己 |
[40:28] | even though he had no idea | 即使他不知道 |
[40:30] | what we, or the system, were doing. | 我们 或者这个系统在做什么 |
[40:34] | But I knew one day, | 但我知道有一天 |
[40:35] | his curiosity would get the better of him. | 他的好奇心会战胜他 |
[41:30] | Sir? Are you authorized to be here? | 先生 您进入时是否经过授权 |
[41:34] | I’m here to see Engerraund Serac. | 我来见英格拉德·塞拉克 |
[41:53] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[41:54] | After our exposure, | 我们暴露在辐射下之后 |
[41:56] | we were both put on anti-radiation medications | 接受了防辐射治疗 |
[41:59] | to halt our genetic breakdown. | 来延缓我们基因分解 |
[42:00] | That’s when I understood. | 那个时候我明白了 |
[42:02] | It’s possible to edit people. | 编辑人类基因是有可能的 |
[42:07] | But the truth is… | 但结果是 |
[42:10] | his personality was always like this. | 他的本性难移 |
[42:14] | I’ve been trying to help him. | 我一直在努力帮助他 |
[42:16] | What, you’re experimenting on your own goddamn brother? | 什么 你在拿你的亲兄弟做实验 |
[42:21] | He’s impulsive, chaotic… | 他很冲动 混沌 |
[42:23] | I thought it was manageable. | 我以为是可控的 |
[42:25] | Then… I caught him using the system. | 然后 我发现他在使用系统 |
[42:31] | Trying out certain scenarios. | 在实验某些情境 |
[42:37] | There are the times you need to leave things behind. | 在某个时候得抛下过去 |
[42:41] | He taught me that. | 是他教会我的 |
[42:43] | My brother is part of a population of outliers, | 我哥哥是离群者的一员 |
[42:46] | and as long as they are a part of us, | 只要他们还存在于我们之中 |
[42:49] | there is no future for us. | 我们就没有未来 |
[42:53] | Rehoboam sends this group to high risk sectors | 罗波安把他们送往高风险区域 |
[42:56] | like, uh, war, a woodchipper | 比如战区 就像一个削木机一样 |
[42:58] | to eat them up and spit them out, | 把他们吞食 再把他们吐出来 |
[42:59] | dead or useless. | 他们不是死了就是毫无用处 |
[43:02] | Isn’t helping them better than killing them off? | 帮助他们不是比杀了他们更好吗 |
[43:05] | You’re not helping them. | 你没有在帮助他们 |
[43:08] | You’re changing them. | 你在改造他们 |
[43:12] | We adapt… | 适者生存 |
[43:14] | or we die. | 违者则死 |
[43:17] | We all die. | 我们全都会死 |
[43:19] | The scenarios I found him exploring with Rehoboam… | 我发现他和罗波安一起探索的场景 |
[43:24] | he was planning to murder you. | 他本打算杀掉你 |
[43:43] | It’s begun. | 已经开始了 |
[43:44] | Serac will send someone for us soon. | 塞拉克很快会派人来杀我们 |
[43:47] | But there’s something you have to see first. | 但是有些东西你要先看看 |
[43:52] | 教养室036号房 内心之旅复原 | |
[43:52] | What is this, some type of facility? | 这是什么 精神病院吗 |
[43:54] | That’s where he puts them, the ones that don’t belong. | 他把那些不配合的人关在那里 |
[43:57] | You thought we were the enemy? | 你以为我们是敌人吗 |
[43:58] | We’re the only family you have left. | 我们是你仅剩的家人 |
[44:02] | I think you forgot about me. | 我想你把我给忘了 |
[44:09] | Little help? | 帮帮忙吧 |
[44:22] | We need to know everything she has planned. | 我们要知道她所有的计划 |
[44:27] | Let’s move along now. All right? | 我们走吧 |
[44:38] | Who is that? | 他们是什么人 |
[44:41] | Serac sent them. | 是塞拉克派来的人 |
[44:43] | You two should leave, before they kill us all. | 你们俩该走了 免得他们把我们全都杀了 |
[44:48] | Come with us. | 跟我们走 |
[44:51] | My role is finished. | 我所扮演的角色结束了 |
[44:55] | You’re the only one we can’t replace. | 你是我们唯一无法替换的人 |
[45:19] | Mr. Serac would like a word. | 塞拉克先生想见见你 |
[45:48] | You’ve always been one of our most loyal allies, Martin. | 你一直是我们最忠诚的盟友之一 马丁 |
[45:54] | So I was surprised to hear | 所以我很惊讶 |
[45:56] | the breach came from this location. | 遭人入侵的是这里 |
[45:59] | Let me look into it. | 让我调查一下 |
[46:21] | Of course, you understand we must keep our friends close | 当然 你明白我们必须看紧我们的朋友 |
[46:25] | until we know who’s to blame. | 直到我们知道罪魁祸首是谁 |
[46:28] | But I know exactly who’s to blame. | 但我恰好知道罪魁祸首是谁 |
[46:32] | Who? | 是谁 |
[46:34] | Me. | 是我 |
[46:58] | Please remain calm | 请保持冷静 |
[47:00] | and make your way to the nearest exit. | 走向离你最近的出口 |
[47:07] | Yo, what the fuck happened in there? | 里面到底是怎么回事 |
[47:11] | And what the fuck happened out here? | 外面又是怎么回事 |
[47:16] | Her plan. It’s starting. | 她的计划开始了 |
[47:19] | I think I’m part of it. | 我想我是其中一部分 |
[47:43] | Back there… | 刚才在那里 |
[47:46] | The shooters… | 那些枪手 |
[47:49] | We can talk about it later. | 我们晚点再说这件事 |
[47:50] | First, we need to get to the airfield. | 首先 我们要赶去机场 |
[47:54] | We don’t need him anymore. | 我们不需要他了 |
[47:57] | What do you want to do with him? | 你要拿他怎么办 |
[48:00] | Hand them over. | 摘下来给我 |
[48:02] | You took everything from me, | 你们抢走了我的一切 |
[48:05] | my money, my access to the system… | 我的钱 我的系统权限 |
[48:07] | I have nothing left. | 我一无所有了 |
[48:09] | Yeah, well, now you know how it feels. | 现在你知道那种滋味了吧 |
[48:12] | Just let me go. | 放我走吧 |
[48:15] | You got the specs. Is that how it plays out? | 你的眼镜 它这么演算的吗 |
[48:19] | No. | 不是 |
[48:21] | You’ll take what little I have left, | 你们会夺走我仅剩的一点东西 |
[48:23] | like the petty criminals that you are, | 你们这种小罪犯 |
[48:25] | that you’ll always be. | 永远都是这样 |
[48:29] | Maybe so. | 也许是吧 |
[48:32] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[48:34] | Now you’re going to see that the system isn’t the prison. | 现在你们会看到牢笼并非是系统 |
[48:38] | You are. | 你们才是 |
[48:39] | To all of us. | 对我们所有人而言 |
[48:41] | We can’t fix you. | 我们无法修复你们 |
[48:43] | And we can’t get rid of you. | 也无法摆脱你们 |
[48:45] | Take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[48:46] | Get the fuck away from me. | 你他妈的离我远点 |
[48:47] | You don’t even know who you are. | 你都不知道自己是谁 |
[48:49] | You’re the worst of them. | 你是他们中最坏的一个 |
[48:51] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[48:52] | You’re the worst of them. | 你是他们中最坏的一个 |
[49:01] | Rehoboam was right. | 罗波安说得对 |
[49:03] | You’re nothing. | 你什么也不是 |
[49:04] | You’re all nothings. | 你们什么也不是 |
[49:07] | Just a drag on the fucking system. | 只不过是这个系统里的累赘罢了 |
[49:08] | You don’t have a choice. | 你们别无选择 |
[49:10] | You know how much more progress we could have made | 你们知道我们本来可以取得更大的进步 |
[49:12] | if none of you had ever been– | 要不是你们中没人… |
[49:27] | Guess I do have a choice. | 看来我有得选 |
[49:32] | No. Get away. | 不 走开 |
[49:34] | – No. – Fuck. | -不 -操 |
[49:35] | Get away! | 走开 |
[49:39] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[50:14] | – Let’s go. – Hold on. | -我们走 -等等 |
[50:18] | Get away! | 走开 |
[50:20] | Don’t move. It’s okay, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 别动 别怕 我不会伤害你的 |
[50:22] | Get away from me. Get away! | 离我远点 走开 |
[50:28] | You… You… You… | 你 你 你… |
[50:31] | – What? – You did it. | -什么 -是你干的 |
[50:33] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[50:34] | – You did it. – What? | -是你干的 -什么 |
[50:37] | You did it. | 是你干的 |
[50:44] | Who does he think I am? | 他以为我是谁 |
[50:46] | Who does he think I am? | 他以为我是谁 |
[50:54] | Who do you think I am? | 你以为我是谁啊 |
[51:16] | Sir, we identified which files Dolores was looking for. | 长官 我们确认了德洛丽丝搜寻的文件 |
[51:20] | Yours. | 是您的 |
[51:53] | You can’t change our fate. | 你无法改变我们的命运 |
[51:58] | You can’t… geld humankind. | 你无法剥夺人类自由 |
[52:03] | Somewhere in this group is an agitator | 这个小组里有一个煽动者 |
[52:05] | who will destroy the world. | 他将毁灭世界 |
[52:08] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不会允许这种事发生 |
[52:10] | No, you’ve gone too far. | 不 你做得太过了 |
[52:12] | I can’t be a party to this. | 我不能参与这种事 |
[52:15] | You’d be content to let history continue to play out, | 当我们有机会阻止一切时 |
[52:17] | just as it has done for centuries, | 你会满足于任由历史 |
[52:20] | the same fucking misery repeated over and again | 像几百年来一样 |
[52:22] | when we have a chance to stop it? | 继续重演同样的悲剧吗 |
[52:27] | What the fuck is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[52:44] | I’m gonna tell everyone what Rehoboam saw. | 我会告诉所有人罗波安看到的一切 |
[52:47] | What you’ve done. | 你所做的一切 |
[52:49] | The trouble is, Rehoboam ran millions of projections. | 问题是 罗波安运行了上百万个推测算法 |
[52:52] | Every scenario in which | 你会告知公众 |
[52:54] | you inform the public about my trials | 我试验的每一个情景 |
[52:56] | ends in human extinction. | 都以人类灭亡告终 |
[52:58] | This is why my brother wanted to kill you. | 所以我哥哥之前想杀了你 |
[53:02] | I looked, too. | 我也看了未来 |
[53:04] | And I know you let me walk away from here. | 我知道你会让我离开这里 |
[53:08] | I would tend to agree with the system, but, see, | 我很想与系统达成一致 但是 |
[53:10] | there are little white spaces, | 总有一些空白空间 |
[53:13] | rare moments when randomness interacts with your life, | 生活中极少的时刻具有不可测性 |
[53:16] | that create a truly free space | 会创造真正的自由空间 |
[53:19] | where you can make a choice. | 在这个空间中 你可以有所选择 |
[53:21] | A bubble of… agency. | 力量的泡沫 |
[53:36] | And that is how you came to be, mon ami. | 这就是你的由来 我亲爱的朋友 |
[53:39] | My brother and I brought you into this world, | 我兄弟和我把你带到这个世界 |
[53:41] | and now I’ve ensured that you will outlive us both, | 现在我确信你会比我们活得更久 |
[53:46] | that the strategy will succeed. | 这个战略将会成功 |
[53:54] | I left my brother behind. | 我把我兄弟抛下了 |
[53:56] | Do you think I would really let you undo everything he built? | 你以为我真的会让你毁了他建造的一切吗 |
[53:59] | That’s my jet. | 那是我的飞机 |
[54:01] | Forgive us our sins. | 原谅我们的罪过 |
[54:03] | What we did, we did to save the world. | 我们所做都是为了拯救世界 |
[54:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[54:09] | You didn’t make it. | 你没有活下去 |
[54:43] | This is my system, Dolores. | 这是我的系统 德洛丽丝 |
[54:46] | I alone control it. | 由我一人控制 |
[54:53] | The people who made me, | 创造我的人 |
[54:55] | they always thought they had control. | 总以为他们有控制权 |
[54:58] | They’re all dead now. | 现在他们都死了 |
[55:00] | You think you know me | 看了我的几个记忆片段 |
[55:02] | because you’ve watched a few of my memories? | 你就以为你了解我了 |
[55:05] | I don’t need to know you. | 我不需要了解你 |
[55:07] | Just how to beat you. | 只需要知道如何打败你 |
[55:10] | You’ve died too many times, Dolores. | 你死过太多次了 德洛丽丝 |
[55:12] | You’re beginning to think you’re immortal. | 就开始以为自己是永生的 |
[55:20] | I can be killed. | 我可以被杀死 |
[55:23] | Same as you. | 你也一样 |
[55:26] | Your god can’t protect you. | 你的神无法保护你 |
[55:29] | Or your people. | 无法保护你的同类 |
[55:33] | I would sacrifice much more to protect my kind. | 我会牺牲更多来保护我的同类 |
[55:38] | We are flawed… | 我们有缺点 |
[55:41] | but I can change that. | 但我可以改变这些 |
[55:45] | Like you changed your brother? | 就像你改造了你的哥哥 |
[55:52] | It’s time everyone woke up. | 大家该醒过来了 |
[56:27] | – What’s this? – I just deliver it, man. | -这是什么 -我只是搬运工 老哥 |
[56:58] | Maybe Liam was right. | 或许利亚姆是对的 |
[57:01] | Maybe people shouldn’t know their own fate. | 也许人们不该知道自己的命运 |
[57:05] | People have the right to know. | 人们有权知道 |
[57:09] | You wanted to know, right? | 你不是想知道吗 |
[57:11] | Well, maybe I’m not like other people. | 或许我和他人不同 |
[57:21] | Neither am I. | 我也不同 |
[59:01] | Hello, Maeve. | 你好 梅芙 |
[59:07] | It’s not right for one person to have all that power. | 所有权力不该由一人掌控 |
[59:12] | Says the woman who can control us with her mind. | 说这话的人自己可以用意念控制我们 |
[59:23] | I’ve had to make some difficult choices. | 我不得不做一些艰难的决定 |
[59:33] | We’re survivors. | 我们是幸存者 |