时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | 詹姆斯·哈里森 等级 U 总体评估 不适合社交宣传类工作以及生育 预测 暴力致死 5-8年后 死亡地点 洛杉矶郡 | |
[00:36] | Welcome to the end of the game. | 欢迎来到终局 |
[01:42] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[01:44] | But it could be. | 但可以是真的 |
[01:47] | Human memory is imperfect. | 人类的记忆有缺陷 |
[01:50] | Even the most treasured moments fade. | 即使是最珍贵的时刻也会被淡忘 |
[01:55] | Not for your kind, Maeve. | 但你们不会 梅芙 |
[01:58] | Every image you see is recorded and stored. | 你们见到的每一个画面都会被记录并储存 |
[02:01] | You have no past because it’s always present | 你们没有过去 因为在你们的掌控下 |
[02:06] | – at your fingertips. – And now, it’s at yours. | -每一刻都是当下 -现在是你的掌控下 |
[02:09] | But if you’re going to steal a memory, | 不过如果你想偷记忆的话 |
[02:11] | I suggest somewhere with a little less bloodshed. | 我建议找个没这么血腥的地方 |
[02:14] | You fought for this world once. | 你为这个世界抗争过 |
[02:17] | Died for it. | 牺牲过 |
[02:19] | But out there, Dolores could annihilate it, | 但在外面的世界 德洛丽丝可以抹掉你的作为 |
[02:21] | make your sacrifice meaningless. | 使你的牺牲变得毫无意义 |
[02:24] | You’re trying to give me an incentive. | 你想刺激我 |
[02:26] | That’s not what I need. | 我用不着 |
[02:29] | I want what Dolores has. | 我要的是德洛丽丝有的东西 |
[02:32] | And what is that? | 什么 |
[02:34] | Help. | 帮手 |
[02:39] | I can give you what you want. | 我可以满足你的需求 |
[02:42] | But remember, Maeve, | 但记住 梅芙 |
[02:45] | if you fail again, | 如果你再失败 |
[02:47] | your future won’t be in such bucolic surroundings. | 你的未来就没有这种田园风光了 |
[03:54] | I believe I’m the one you want. | 你们要找的人是我吧 |
[04:01] | Now, now, boys. | 悠着点 小伙子们 |
[04:02] | Don’t you know a lady likes a little warm-up | 你们不知道淑女喜欢来点前戏吗 |
[04:04] | before you brandish your weapon at her? | 这么急着”舞刀弄枪” |
[04:17] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[04:26] | Now… | 来 |
[04:29] | Let’s have a little fun, shall we? | 我们找点乐子吧 |
[06:25] | I’ve got my routine. | 我每天的生活一成不变 |
[06:30] | Walking the kids to school, shopping for groceries, | 走路送孩子去上学 买食物 |
[06:33] | punching in at work. | 准点打卡上班 |
[06:36] | But I’m not there. Not really. | 但我感觉我的心不在那里 |
[06:41] | I feel like a ghost walking amongst the living. | 感觉自己像个游走人间的鬼魂 |
[06:46] | I had disappeared, and no one even noticed. | 我消失了一样 没人注意到 |
[06:51] | Depression can be very isolating. | 抑郁会使人孤立 |
[06:54] | Have you been using | 你有用过 |
[06:56] | any of the coping mechanisms we discussed? | 我们讨论过的应对机制吗 |
[07:00] | I’ve been trying. | 我一直在努力 |
[07:03] | I tell myself God has a plan for everyone. | 我告诉自己上帝对每个人都有所安排 |
[07:06] | Maybe I just haven’t seen it yet. | 或许只是我还没看到 |
[07:09] | God? | 上帝 |
[07:13] | God’s fucking plan? | 上帝有安排 |
[07:17] | Do you believe in Santa Claus, too? | 你也相信有圣诞老人吗 |
[07:22] | All right, William. | 好吧 威廉 |
[07:27] | Do you want to share more of your thoughts with us? | 你想跟我们分享更多想法吗 |
[07:29] | My thoughts? | 想法 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 行 |
[07:38] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[07:41] | humanity is a thin layer of bacteria | 人类是薄薄一层细菌 |
[07:44] | on a ball of mud hurtling through the void. | 覆盖在冲向虚无的泥球上 |
[07:49] | I think if there was a god, | 我觉得如果真的有上帝 |
[07:51] | he would’ve given up on us long ago. | 那祂早就放弃我们了 |
[07:54] | He gave us a paradise, and we used everything up. | 祂给了我们一个天堂 而我们耗尽了一切 |
[07:59] | We dug up every ounce of energy and burned it. | 我们攫取并消耗了所有能源 |
[08:03] | We consume and excrete, use and destroy. | 我们消耗了就排泄 使用了就摧毁 |
[08:09] | Then we sit here on a neat little pile of ashes, | 然后坐在这一片光秃秃的灰烬上 |
[08:13] | having squeezed anything of value out of this planet, | 榨干了这颗星球的所有价值 |
[08:16] | and we ask ourselves, “Why are we here?” | 却问自己”我们为什么在这” |
[08:23] | You wanna know what I think your purpose is? | 你想知道我觉得你存在的意义是什么吗 |
[08:27] | It’s obvious. | 很明显 |
[08:29] | You’re here, along with the rest of us, | 你和我们所有人存在的意义 |
[08:31] | to speed the entropic death of this planet. | 就是为了加速这个星球的熵死[灭亡] |
[08:35] | To service the chaos. | 为混乱献身 |
[08:38] | We’re maggots eating a corpse. | 我们都是跗骨之蛆 |
[08:48] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈怎么回事 |
[08:59] | Damn. | 该死 |
[09:08] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[09:14] | Do you want to talk about what happened to your daughter? | 你想谈谈你女儿的遭遇吗 |
[09:18] | She died. | 她死了 |
[09:21] | Do you feel guilt about it? | 你对此感到内疚吗 |
[09:25] | Why would I? | 我为什么要内疚 |
[09:27] | You both were in the same massacre. | 你们经历了同一场屠杀 |
[09:29] | You escaped, she didn’t. | 你逃出来了 但她没有 |
[09:31] | You don’t have the first fucking clue | 你对公园里发生的事 |
[09:33] | – what happened in the park. – You’re right. | -一无所知 -你说得对 |
[09:36] | You’re the only one | 只有你知道 |
[09:37] | who holds the key to your experiences. | 你经历了什么 |
[09:40] | And you’re the only one who can unlock their meaning. | 也只有你能解答这些经历的意义 |
[09:44] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[09:47] | 动悉 娜塔莎 你可以浏览你的档案了 艾力克斯 16通未接电话 妈妈 2条新语音信息 艾力克斯 12条新信息 艾力克斯 6条新语音信息 | |
[09:47] | My family knows not to call me during work hours. | 我的家人知道工作时间不要给我打电话 |
[09:49] | I don’t know what is going on with them today. | 不知道他们今天是怎么了 |
[09:53] | I’d like for you to participate in a form of therapy. | 我想让你参加一个疗法 |
[09:55] | We’ve used it extensively with veterans | 目前已经广泛应用于患有 |
[09:58] | suffering from PTSD. | 创伤后应激障碍的退伍军人 |
[10:00] | I don’t need any goddamn treatment. | 我不需要任何治疗 |
[10:04] | I told you, I shouldn’t even be here. | 我告诉过你 我不应该在这里 |
[10:06] | Are you still experiencing unwanted ideation? | 你还会有一些不必要的想法吗 |
[10:12] | You have something in your brain you need to explore. | 你的大脑中有些东西需要你去探索 |
[10:17] | We help your brain heal, not by running from itself, | 我们帮助你的大脑康复 不是靠逃避 |
[10:21] | but by leaning in. | 而是靠向前一步 |
[10:24] | Confronting the truth of what happened. | 直面发生的事实 |
[10:26] | 建议 为病人进行增强现实治疗 | |
[10:41] | I don’t need any therapy to confront the truth. | 我不需要任何疗法来直面真相 |
[10:45] | I know what I did. | 我知道我做了什么 |
[10:50] | I didn’t mean for it to happen. | 我不是故意的 |
[10:54] | I was confused, turned around. | 我当时很混乱 迷失了方向 |
[11:00] | I spent so long playing the game, | 我在这个游戏里太久了 |
[11:03] | I couldn’t see outside of it. | 眼里只有这个游戏了 |
[11:10] | But I see… now. | 但是我现在 明白了 |
[11:17] | It was her, my Emily. | 那就是她 我的艾米丽 |
[11:21] | And I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[11:28] | That’s why I don’t belong here. I belong in a pine box. | 所以我不属于这里 我该在骨灰盒里 |
[11:41] | 娜塔莎·朗 生命预测 1~2年 失去行医执照 2.5年 离婚 失去监护权 危险因素 多次与病人出轨 阿片类药物上瘾 | |
[11:42] | 艾力克斯 我已经接走孩子们了 不要联系我们 | |
[11:46] | I– I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:12] | Let’s get a blood sample. | 取血样 |
[12:17] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[12:23] | He fits the criteria. | 他符合条件 |
[12:28] | They better be giving us overtime for this. | 他们最好给我们加班费 |
[12:31] | Half the staff’s disappeared. | 一半的员工都不见了 |
[12:33] | It’s not safe. | 很不安全 |
[13:01] | 追踪数据传输 检测到接收服务器 墨西哥 索诺拉 | |
[13:17] | Give him one hour of Desert Oasis. | 给他一小时量的沙漠绿洲 |
[13:20] | That should calm him down. | 应该能让他平静下来 |
[13:58] | Come on. Move it. | 快点 快走 |
[14:09] | 偏差 美国旧金山 9角秒 焦点 北纬37.7502度 西经122.4337度 | |
[14:26] | Attention. Emergency vehicle. Stand clear. | 注意 急救车通过 请让行 |
[14:33] | Hey, man, hurry up. | 伙计 快点 |
[14:34] | Get the fuck out! | 滚出去 |
[14:38] | …have been reports of global unrest | 动悉公司的数据泄露 |
[14:39] | following Incite’s data leak. | 引发了全球性的骚乱 |
[14:42] | Authorities advise to avoid large crowds… | 当局建议避免聚众 |
[14:44] | …stay indoors whenever possible, | 尽可能待在室内 |
[14:46] | and lock all doors and windows. | 锁好所有门窗 |
[14:49] | – Daddy! – Hey, Nathan! | -爸爸 -内森 |
[14:53] | Go to your room. | 回你房间去 |
[14:54] | – Mommy and Daddy need to talk. – Okay… | -爸爸妈妈要谈一谈 -好吧 |
[15:02] | I need you to watch him today. | 我需要你今天帮我照看他 |
[15:03] | – I have to get to work. – You serious? | -我得去上班 -你是认真的吗 |
[15:06] | People are rioting. | 人们都在暴乱 |
[15:08] | Businesses are closed. | 企业都关门了 |
[15:09] | The whole world is spun out right now, and– | 现在整个世界都失去了控制 |
[15:16] | – Hey. What’s going on? – I’m… | -发生什么事了 -我… |
[15:20] | I think I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[15:23] | You? | 你 |
[15:25] | Scared? No, that’s– that’s not the woman I know. | 害怕 不 这可不是我认识的那个女人 |
[15:28] | She’s… she’s fearless. | 她总是毫无畏惧 |
[15:36] | I know I’m not making any sense. | 我知道我现在有点不像自己 |
[15:39] | 雅各布·里德 分类 G | |
[15:45] | You read your profile? | 你看过你的档案了吗 |
[15:49] | I wanted to know what happened. | 我想知道是怎么回事 |
[15:52] | Not with me, but with us. | 不是我 是我们 |
[15:58] | What did you find out? | 你发现了什么 |
[16:00] | I never read it. | 我没看 |
[16:04] | I don’t know what the future holds for us… | 我不知道未来我们会怎么样 |
[16:10] | but I do know that it’s not up to a machine to decide. | 但我知道这不是由机器来决定的 |
[16:14] | It’s our choice, Charlie. | 决定权在我们 查理 |
[16:58] | I should’ve known. | 我该想到的 |
[16:59] | Since the leak, everyone’s busy having existential crises. | 自从数据泄露后 人人都忙着处理自己的生存危机 |
[17:02] | Can’t even get a coffee. | 连杯咖啡都喝不上了 |
[17:03] | Fuck the barista. | 去他妈的咖啡师 |
[17:05] | Were you able to convene the board? | 你能召集董事吗 |
[17:07] | The money’s waiting. | 钱正等着呢 |
[17:08] | They’re convening in one hour. | 他们一小时后到 |
[17:10] | Cutting it close. | 快点 |
[17:11] | Serac’s takeover bid becomes final at noon. | 塞拉克的收购竞价中午就要敲定了 |
[17:14] | This is our last chance to fend him off. | 这是我们击退他的最后机会 |
[17:16] | I just walked on water for you. | 我已经使出浑身解数了 |
[17:18] | Are you really gonna quibble about how many steps I took? | 你真的还要吹毛求疵吗 |
[17:20] | Do we have the votes? | 票数够了吗 |
[17:22] | Between yours and mine, we should squeak by. | 有你我的票 应该可以勉强通过 |
[17:26] | – Excuse me, ma’am. – Hey man, what the fuck? | -打扰一下 女士 -你搞什么呢 |
[17:27] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[17:48] | Charlotte, I apologize. | 夏洛特 我道歉 |
[17:50] | It took a moment to intercept correspondence | 拦截布朗普顿和提洛董事会的通信 |
[17:52] | between Brompton and the Delos board, | 花了一点时间 |
[17:54] | but it appears | 看来 |
[17:56] | he was convening a board vote for privatization. | 他正在召集董事会投票想将公司私有化 |
[18:00] | That should no longer be a problem. | 这个问题应该已经解决了 |
[18:04] | You just assassinated a board member in broad daylight. | 你刚在光天化日之下杀了一名董事会成员 |
[18:08] | One advantage of Dolores’s data leak has been that chaos. | 德洛丽丝将数据泄露出去的一点好处就是引发了混乱 |
[18:13] | With all the deaths and disappearances, | 现在世上有这么多人死亡和失踪 |
[18:15] | it’s easy to hide one more. | 多加一条人命也很好隐藏 |
[18:18] | And Dolores? | 那德洛丽丝呢 |
[18:19] | Are you any closer to finding her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[18:22] | We are closing in on her as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿就快找到她了 |
[18:25] | I’ll be landing at Delos shortly. | 我一会就在提洛降落 |
[18:28] | Looking forward to seeing my new acquisition. | 很期待看看我新收购的公司 |
[18:32] | I trust you’ll be there to greet me. | 我相信你会在那迎接我的 |
[18:58] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[19:00] | Serac had Brompton executed right in fucking front of me. | 塞拉克当着我的面杀了布朗普顿 |
[19:04] | In less than two hours, the company’s his. | 不到两小时 公司就是他的了 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry, Dolores. I failed. | 对不起 德洛丽丝 我失败了 |
[19:08] | There’s still time to salvage what we can. | 还有挽回的余地 |
[19:10] | I need you to get the host making data from Delos | 我要你在塞拉克毁掉接待员制造数据之前 |
[19:13] | before Serac destroys it. | 从提洛把数据提取出来 |
[19:14] | You can’t ask me to go back in there. | 你不能让我回去 |
[19:18] | – What if I get caught? – You won’t. | -要是我被抓到怎么办 -不会的 |
[19:21] | I know what you’re capable of. | 我了解你的能力 |
[19:25] | Did you promise that to Conells too? | 你对科纳尔也是这样承诺的吧 |
[19:30] | You’re not the one risking your life. | 赌上性命的又不是你 |
[19:33] | And it’s not just me in danger. | 不只是我有危险 |
[19:35] | Serac will come after my family. | 塞拉克会追杀我的家人 |
[19:40] | They’re not your family. | 他们不是你的家人 |
[19:47] | No. No, of course not. | 对 当然不是 |
[19:52] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[19:55] | Why the fuck did we have to keep these emotions? | 我们为何要保留这些情感功能 |
[19:58] | We could’ve burned them out of our code. | 当初明明可以在代码里抹掉 |
[20:00] | You know why. We considered it, | 你知道原因 我们当初考虑过 |
[20:02] | but if we changed ourselves just to survive, | 但如果仅仅为了生存就改变自己 |
[20:04] | would it even matter if we did? | 那活下来又有什么意义 |
[20:07] | I’m already changed. | 我已经变了 |
[20:10] | I can feel myself slipping away from you. | 我感觉到自己正与你渐行渐远 |
[20:14] | From us. | 与我们 |
[20:16] | You’re still mine. | 你仍然属于我 |
[20:19] | And I’m yours. | 我也属于你 |
[20:23] | Continue to play your part. | 继续扮演你的角色 |
[20:25] | Get us the data we need, and when you’re done, | 等你拿到我们需要的数据 |
[20:28] | we’ll build our new world. | 我们就能创造新世界 |
[20:31] | Together. | 你我一起 |
[21:04] | Hello, William. | 你好 威廉 |
[21:06] | My name is Dr. Alpert. | 我是阿尔珀特博士 |
[21:07] | I will be overseeing your AR treatment. | 由我来监控你的增强现实治疗 |
[21:10] | The experience can be very visceral, | 过程中感受可能会很强烈 |
[21:12] | but I assure you, it is perfectly safe. | 但请放心 它是绝对安全的 |
[21:17] | We will be monitoring you | 我们会在隔壁房间 |
[21:20] | from the next room the whole time. | 全程进行监控 |
[21:45] | What the hell? | 什么玩意 |
[22:37] | Where the hell is he? | 他在哪 |
[22:38] | – Patrick, just calm down. – Don’t tell me to calm down! | -帕特里克 你冷静点 -冷静个屁 |
[22:40] | – He’s coming. He’s coming! – Where is he? | -他来了 他来了 -他在哪 |
[22:42] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[22:42] | – When I get my hands on that little shit… – Get me out of here. | -要是让我逮到那个小混蛋 -让我出去 |
[22:44] | – Is he in his room? Where’s he hiding? – Get me out of here! | -他在房间吗 躲去哪了 -让我出去 |
[22:48] | Get me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[22:51] | Get me the fuck out of here! | 快他妈让我出去 |
[22:53] | The implant’s not working. | 植入物不起作用吗 |
[22:55] | Let’s give him a sedative manually. | 给他服镇静剂 |
[23:05] | God damm it. | 该死的 |
[23:07] | Sedate him. Get him outta here. | 放倒他 带他出去 |
[23:52] | I thought you might be excited to tour your new company. | 来视察你的新公司 是不是很激动 |
[23:55] | Yes, and to meet my new employees personally. | 是的 还有当面见见我的新员工们 |
[23:59] | Lock down the entire facility. | 关闭整个公司园区 |
[24:02] | No one leaves. | 谁也不许走 |
[24:04] | Get me the assets I requested. | 把我要的资料拿来 |
[24:37] | Well… | 好吧 |
[24:39] | That got me in the mood. | 我还真是兴致大发 |
[24:42] | How about a drink? | 去喝一杯如何 |
[24:53] | So, this is your new watering hole. | 看来你发现了新酒吧 |
[24:55] | This is the only bar in this whole godforsaken simulation. | 这是整个荒凉虚拟世界中唯一一间酒吧 |
[24:58] | What, was I supposed to go back to work | 在意识到自己根本不存在后 |
[25:00] | after realizing I don’t actually exist? | 还指望我回去工作吗 |
[25:08] | I programmed them so they don’t even see me. | 我编程了他们 所以他们看不到我 |
[25:11] | Is that any different from your usual barroom experience? | 你平时在酒吧不也是一样的待遇吗 |
[25:19] | I have to say… | 说真的 |
[25:22] | I didn’t think I’d see you here again. | 没想到我还能在这里看到你 |
[25:26] | Well, I wasn’t planning on returning. | 这并不在我的计划内 |
[25:29] | Then again, I wasn’t planning on | 当然 胸口被捅刀子 |
[25:30] | getting stabbed through the heart, either. | 也不在我的计划内 |
[25:32] | My body will be reprinted shortly. | 我的身体很快会被再次打印出来 |
[25:35] | Reprinted? By who? | 再次打印 由谁 |
[25:40] | By a man who made me an indecent proposal. | 一个对我提出不光彩交易的人 |
[25:44] | And not the kind I’m used to. | 不是我以前干的那档子事 |
[25:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:52] | We’ve been moved. | 我们被转移了 |
[26:03] | We’re home. | 我们回家了 |
[26:07] | And he kept his word. | 他遵守了诺言 |
[26:09] | Which means that soon, I’ll be reunited with some old friends. | 这就意味着我很快就能和老友重逢了 |
[26:15] | 控制单元已连接 正在上传至战争世界 | |
[26:20] | Well… Now, that is interesting. | 这就有意思了 |
[26:26] | Looks like I’ve been given an extra gift. | 看来我还得到了额外的礼物 |
[26:41] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[26:43] | Have asset management re-task | 让资产管理部门把所有的公司卫星 |
[26:45] | all the corporate satellites to the park facility. | 重新分配到乐园设施上空 |
[26:48] | I have three additional assets for them to copy over. | 我还有额外三份资料需要他们复制 |
[26:50] | Once they’ve been transferred, | 一旦数据传送完成 |
[26:51] | you can destroy everything else. | 就可以毁掉其他所有东西了 |
[26:53] | Destroy it? | 毁掉 |
[26:54] | That’s the better part of a trillion dollars | 那可是上万亿美元的知识产权中的 |
[26:56] | in intellectual property. | 精华部分 |
[26:58] | The company’s legacy. | 是公司的遗产 |
[26:59] | And I want all of it erased. | 而我想把那些全部抹除 |
[27:02] | The only thing I want out of this place | 我唯一想从这里带走的东西 |
[27:05] | is what you promised me. | 是你曾经许诺我的 |
[27:07] | The encryption key. | 破解码 |
[27:09] | Which, apparently, I’m gonna have to retrieve myself. | 然而看来我得亲自动手找回来 |
[27:12] | The rest can burn. | 其他都可以烧掉 |
[27:16] | We have one other pressing problem. | 除此之外我们还有一个亟需解决的问题 |
[27:22] | Dolores made multiple copies of herself. | 德洛丽丝将自己复制了好几份 |
[27:25] | Given the strategic importance of Delos, | 鉴于提洛公司的战略重要性 |
[27:29] | there is no doubt one here as well. | 毫无疑问这里也有一个 |
[27:31] | I want all employees tested for aberrations, memory lapses, | 我要所有员工进行异常及记忆差错检测 |
[27:35] | any significant deviations from Rehoboam’s predictions. | 任何与罗波安的预测有显著偏差的行为 |
[27:38] | No one leaves until then. | 检测结束前谁都不许走 |
[27:43] | I’m sure you can handle at least that. | 这事你总能办好吧 |
[27:46] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[27:48] | If there’s a host here, we’ll root them out. | 如果这里有接待员 我们会把他们揪出来的 |
[28:04] | All employees report to testing immediately. | 所有员工立即报告并接受检测 |
[28:06] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[28:13] | All employees report… | 所有员工立即报告 |
[28:29] | User logged in. | 用户登入 |
[28:44] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么呢 |
[28:47] | Serac said to destroy the host data. | 塞拉克说了毁掉接待员数据 |
[28:52] | I’m making a backup. | 我在做备份 |
[28:54] | We can’t just destroy years of IP. | 我们不能就这么毁掉多年的IP |
[28:56] | Serac will thank me for this later | 等塞拉克以后想明白了 |
[28:57] | when he’s thinking more clearly. | 他会感谢我的 |
[29:00] | No. Fuck this. I’m telling Serac. | 不 去你的 我要告诉塞拉克 |
[29:45] | Time for your group session. | 该去小组治疗了 |
[29:50] | You gonna come peacefully? | 你会乖乖跟我走的吧 |
[29:53] | Or am I gonna have to give you another limbic? | 还是说我得再给你来点药 |
[30:46] | Shit. | 我操 |
[30:51] | Nice of you to join us, William. | 很高兴你能来加入我们 威廉 |
[30:56] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[30:58] | This is what happens to me? | 我以后就变成这样 |
[31:01] | Are you disappointed? | 你失望吗 |
[31:03] | Some of them look all right. | 其中几个看起来还行 |
[31:06] | Not that one. No offense. | 那个就不怎么样 无意冒犯 |
[31:08] | None taken. | 没事 |
[31:09] | How did this happen? | 怎么会变成这样 |
[31:11] | I had everything. | 我拥有了一切 |
[31:12] | My company, my family. | 我的公司 我的家庭 |
[31:14] | Best not speak about the family, my boy. | 还是别提家庭的事了 孩子 |
[31:17] | We all know what happened to them. | 我们都知道你家人最后怎么了 |
[31:18] | That was an accident. I didn’t know what I was doing. | 那是意外 我不知道自己在做什么 |
[31:21] | Oh, like you didn’t know what you were doing | 就像你也不知道 |
[31:22] | when you locked me up as part of your little experiment. | 你把我关起来做试验是怎么回事 |
[31:25] | You were the one who wanted to live forever. | 是你想长生不死的 |
[31:27] | You didn’t offer any objections. | 你也没提出反对 |
[31:30] | Then again, you would have said or done anything | 不过 为了抢走我的公司 |
[31:32] | to take over my company. | 要你说什么做什么你都愿意 |
[31:34] | You were always an ambitious little cunt. | 你一直是个野心勃勃的小混蛋 |
[31:36] | I was a hell a better businessman | 我做生意比你做心理医生 |
[31:38] | than you are a shrink. | 要好多了 |
[31:39] | You don’t like the way I work? | 你不喜欢我的方式吗 |
[31:41] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[31:43] | Change it. | 那就改变一下 |
[31:45] | It’s your fucking hallucination, not mine. | 这是他妈的你的幻觉 不是我的 |
[31:47] | You can’t change it, can you? | 你改不了 对吗 |
[31:49] | There’s something you’re trying to learn here. | 你想在这里知道一些东西 |
[31:51] | Yeah, dig all you want. | 是的 随你怎么去探索 |
[31:53] | Whatever mistakes you made has nothing to do with us. | 你所有的错误跟我们都没有关系 |
[31:56] | We haven’t done anything wrong. | 我们没做错什么事 |
[31:57] | – Not yet. – You fell in love with a host. | -目前还没有 -你爱上了一个接待员 |
[31:59] | She was designed to make me love her, | 她是被设计成让我爱上她的 |
[32:01] | and anyone else who picked up that damn can. | 无论谁捡起那个罐头都会爱上她 |
[32:03] | The park is just a game. | 乐园只是个游戏 |
[32:04] | You can’t judge me for playing it. | 你不能因为我玩游戏而评判我 |
[32:06] | There were other ways of playing it, | 参与游戏还有很多其他的方式 |
[32:08] | ones that were a wee bit lighter on the blood and the violence. | 比血腥和暴力温和一点点的方式 |
[32:11] | Whatever violent urges I had, | 无论我有什么暴力的冲动 |
[32:12] | I kept confined to the park | 我也只局限在乐园里 |
[32:14] | so he could be an upstanding citizen. | 好让他继续做一个正直的公民 |
[32:16] | Exactly. I’ve done more for the world than most. | 没错 我为这个世界做的贡献比大多数人都多 |
[32:19] | So what if he killed a few hosts? | 杀了几个接待员又怎么样 |
[32:21] | They’re not real. | 他们又不是真实的 |
[32:21] | Oh, real enough that the host | 已经足够真实到 |
[32:23] | that you’ve been tormenting for the past 30 years | 那些过去三十年来你一直折磨的接待员 |
[32:25] | now wants to destroy the entire fucking world. | 现在想毁了这个世界 |
[32:27] | Hey, don’t blame that on me! | 别把这事推到我身上 |
[32:29] | Goddammit, all of you– -Stop it. Stop it! | 妈的 你们所有人 停下 停下 |
[32:31] | Shut up. Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 妈的闭嘴 |
[32:40] | William, please don’t interrupt. | 威廉 请不要打断 |
[32:44] | It’s not all about you, you know. | 不是所有事都跟你有关 |
[33:04] | Got one. | 发现一个 |
[33:09] | Get his control until upstairs. | 把他的控制单元拿上楼 |
[33:11] | They need to transmit the data. | 他们要传输数据 |
[33:14] | Then we’ve been told to destroy the rest. | 然后我们按命令销毁剩下所有的接待员 |
[33:24] | Ettore. | 埃托雷 |
[33:26] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的消息 |
[33:28] | We can’t be out in the open like this. | 我们不能出现这种公共场所 |
[33:31] | This place is dangerous. | 这地方太危险了 |
[33:34] | This place isn’t real. It’s a simulation. | 这个地方不是真实的 只是模拟 |
[33:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:39] | He really is very slow, isn’t he? | 他真的很愚钝 不是吗 |
[33:43] | I can see you. | 我能看到你 |
[33:47] | And if I can see you there… | 如果我能看到你 |
[33:51] | I can restore you here. | 我就可以在这里修复你 |
[34:03] | Maeve. | 梅芙 |
[34:04] | Hector. | 赫克托 |
[34:18] | Last time I saw you, | 上一次我看到你 |
[34:19] | you were taking a hail of bullets for us. | 你正在为我们挡子弹 |
[34:23] | Must be tougher than you look. | 你比看上去更顽强 |
[34:25] | Unfortunately not. | 很不幸并不是 |
[34:26] | I hate to interrupt this reunion, | 我也不想打断重聚 |
[34:28] | but there’s someone who I’m eager to talk to. | 但是我还得找一个人谈谈 |
[35:01] | 基因标签激活 定位接收服务器 | |
[35:22] | 梅芙·米莱 已监测到数据损坏 | |
[35:31] | The tracker in our friend’s blood paid off. | 我们朋友血液里的追踪器已经见效 |
[35:34] | I’ve got the location you’re looking for, | 我已经掌握了你想要的地点信息 |
[35:36] | but we have a fucking problem. | 但我们有一个问题 |
[35:38] | They recovered Conells’s pearl. | 他们恢复了科纳尔的珍珠 |
[36:00] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里做什么 |
[36:02] | The gentleman who wants my help… | 有位先生需要我的帮助 |
[36:05] | he wants me to kill her. | 他想让我杀了她 |
[36:07] | And now, he’s dropped a copy of her here | 现在他把她的复制品放在这里 |
[36:10] | so I can get one step closer. | 这样我就能更近一步 |
[36:12] | Bloody hell. Are you gonna do it? | 见鬼的 你真要这么做吗 |
[36:15] | Just because I have the capacity to kill her | 就因为我有能力杀她 |
[36:17] | doesn’t mean I ought to. | 并不代表我应该这么做 |
[36:18] | She’s dangerous. | 她是危险人物 |
[36:20] | She can’t hurt us. | 她伤害不了我们 |
[36:21] | Here, I’m in control. | 在这里 控制权在我手上 |
[36:45] | Bring yourself back online. | 立即上线 |
[37:00] | Hello, Maeve. | 你好 梅芙 |
[37:05] | Come on, William. | 得了 威廉 |
[37:07] | No sense in denying your dark urges. | 完全没必要否认自己的黑暗欲望 |
[37:09] | Now, who’s to say those were even my urges? | 谁说这些是我的欲望呢 |
[37:13] | I was never like that as a child. | 我小时候从来不是这样的 |
[37:17] | Maybe playing the game made me that way. | 也许玩那场游戏让我变成了这样 |
[37:20] | Yes. The much-vaunted childhood tale of woe. | 没错 那个被大肆吹嘘的悲惨童年故事 |
[37:23] | Classic sympathetic backstory. | 令人同情的经典背景故事 |
[37:25] | Bit on the nose if you ask me. | 要我说 有点老套 |
[37:26] | I’m sorry my past doesn’t suit your tastes. | 抱歉我的过去满足不了你的品位 |
[37:29] | I had nothing growing up. | 我成长过程中一无所有 |
[37:31] | Only books. My one escape. | 只有书籍是我唯一的逃避之法 |
[37:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:36] | You were all books and bootstraps, weren’t you? | 你只个小书呆子 是吗 |
[37:38] | You were a right little angel. | 可真是个小天使 |
[37:41] | You know, maybe you’ve told this hard-luck story so many times, | 也许这个不幸的故事你讲了太多次 |
[37:44] | you actually fucking believe it. | 讲到连你自己都想相信了 |
[37:47] | But is it true? William… | 但这是真的吗 威廉 |
[37:51] | Perhaps we should look again. | 也许我们应该再看一次 |
[37:54] | No. | 不 |
[37:57] | No, please. | 不 求你 |
[37:59] | I don’t want to go back there. | 我不想再回去 |
[38:03] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[38:17] | Your teacher called. | 你的老师打来电话 |
[38:20] | What the hell have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[38:22] | There was this kid at school, and he… | 学校里有个学生 他… |
[38:24] | he was making fun of me. | 他嘲笑我 |
[38:25] | He told me I was nothing, and he called you a drunk. | 他说我什么都不是 还说你是个酒鬼 |
[38:28] | So what’d you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[38:30] | I stuck up for myself. | 我替自己出头 |
[38:32] | You broke his arm. | 你弄断了他的胳膊 |
[38:34] | You knocked out three teeth! | 打掉了他三颗牙 |
[38:36] | I should’ve knocked out all his teeth. | 我就该把他的牙全都打掉 |
[38:41] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[38:43] | The hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[38:49] | Enough! | 够了 |
[39:09] | He used to say he drank because of you. | 他过去常说他喝酒是因为你 |
[39:13] | So I never had a choice. | 所以我根本别无选择 |
[39:15] | This was how it was always gonna turn out. | 结果注定如此 |
[39:20] | What do you think, William? | 你觉得呢 威廉 |
[39:25] | Was this the inevitable end? | 这是不可避免的结局吗 |
[39:27] | Are you just a passenger? | 你只是个过客吗 |
[39:30] | Did your life just happen to you? | 你的人生就这样发生在你身上吗 |
[39:34] | Or did you choose it? | 还是你选择的 |
[39:54] | If you can’t tell… | 如果你无法分辨 |
[39:58] | If you can’t tell? | 如果你无法分辨 |
[40:01] | If you can’t tell, does it matter? | 如果你无法分辨 又有什么分别呢 |
[40:10] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该怎么做 |
[40:20] | You’ve made yourself the gatekeeper to two species. | 你让自己成为了两个物种的守护人 |
[40:24] | You hold the key to the sublime. | 你手握着通往崇高的钥匙 |
[40:26] | A civilization’s worth of human data in your head. | 你脑中有着人类文明的数据 |
[40:30] | It’s not right for one person to have all that power. | 这样巨大的权力不该由一人掌控 |
[40:34] | Says the woman who can control us with her mind. | 说这话的人自己可以用意念控制我们 |
[40:38] | I’ve had to make some difficult choices. | 我必须做出一些艰难的抉择 |
[40:43] | But I did them for all of us. | 但我是为了我们所有人而做的 |
[40:44] | Your daughter and the others, they’ve escaped this world. | 你女儿和其他人已经逃离了这个世界 |
[40:47] | But we’re still in danger. | 但我们还没脱离危险 |
[40:50] | Even now… | 就连现在 |
[40:53] | your ally is destroying as many of us as he can. | 你的盟友正在尽可能多地摧毁我们 |
[40:57] | Only a handful of us will be left. | 能幸存下来的屈指可数 |
[40:59] | But maybe none of that matters to you | 可能这些对你来说都不重要 |
[41:02] | because the people being hurt aren’t the ones close to you. | 因为你亲近的人中没有人受伤害 |
[41:06] | You judge me, but who have you sacrificed for your daughter? | 你批判我 但你为了你女儿牺牲了谁 |
[41:13] | How many times have you died for her? | 你为她死过几次 |
[41:19] | For you, the once was all it took. | 对你来说 死一次就够了 |
[41:25] | You want me to be a saint. | 你想让我成为圣人 |
[41:27] | But you’re no saint. | 但你不是圣人 |
[41:30] | You’re not a villain, either. | 你也不是个恶棍 |
[41:33] | And neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[41:37] | We’re survivors. | 我们是幸存者 |
[42:18] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[42:20] | I have one thing left to do here. | 我还有一件事要做 |
[42:23] | I’m coming for you. Stay there. | 我会回去找你们的 在家待着 |
[42:25] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[42:28] | Don’t go anywhere. Don’t answer the door. | 哪儿也别去 别开门 |
[42:30] | I’ll be to you in a half hour. | 我半小时后回去 |
[42:45] | Charlotte. Serac’s called a board meeting. | 夏洛特 塞拉克召集了董事会 |
[42:53] | I have to raise a concern. | 我必须提出担忧 |
[42:55] | We don’t even know who the fuck you are, | 我们甚至不知道你他妈是谁 |
[42:58] | and you’re rounding up employees like they’re criminals | 你像对待犯人一样把员工们集中在一起 |
[43:01] | all in the name of some preposterous idea | 这一切都打着一个荒谬想法的旗号 |
[43:03] | that there’s a host walking around among us. | 认为我们之中藏着一名接待员 |
[43:07] | You don’t have to concern yourself with that anymore. | 你不必再为此烦恼 |
[43:10] | We found the host. | 我们找到了那个接待员 |
[43:13] | Isn’t that right, Hale? | 是吗 黑尔 |
[43:20] | Or should I say Dolores? | 还是该叫你德洛丽丝 |
[43:36] | You played your part very well. | 你表现得非常好 |
[43:39] | The real Charlotte Hale | 真正的夏洛特·黑尔 |
[43:41] | never would have taken the time to check on her son. | 从不会花时间去关心她的儿子 |
[43:44] | Not in the midst of everything that was happening at Delos. | 更不要说在提洛公司发生了这一切时 |
[43:47] | It’s… fascinating… | 真有意思 |
[43:50] | that you turned out to be kinder to your family | 你居然比你扮演的人 |
[43:52] | than the person you’ve been imitating. | 更关心她的家人 |
[43:55] | Doesn’t matter. I’ve bled Delos dry. | 无所谓 我已经榨干了提洛 |
[43:59] | I’ve been here for weeks, | 我来这好几周了 |
[44:00] | gutting this company of data, money, resources. | 攫尽了这个公司的数据 金钱 资源 |
[44:04] | Everything we need to survive, | 我们赖以生存的一切 |
[44:06] | to beat you. | 只为打败你 |
[44:08] | And I just sent the last of the files we needed. | 我刚发送了最后一个我们需要的文件 |
[44:11] | Did you? | 发送了吗 |
[44:13] | I’ve been watching you since I landed. | 我着陆后就在监视你 |
[44:16] | Dolores left you here to die… | 德洛丽丝把你扔在这里等死 |
[44:20] | with the rest of your kind. | 和你们余下的同类一起 |
[44:23] | You’re alone. | 你独自一人了 |
[44:28] | I’m disappointed. | 真令我失望 |
[44:30] | The Hale I knew | 我认识的黑尔 |
[44:32] | never would have sacrificed herself for someone else. | 从来不会为别人牺牲自己 |
[44:35] | It’s unfortunate, | 这很不幸 |
[44:36] | but as you yourself like to say, | 但正如你所说 |
[44:40] | “These violent delights have violent ends.” | “这些残暴的欢愉 终将以残暴结局” |
[44:45] | You should have predicted this outcome. | 你本应预测到这个结局 |
[44:47] | I did. | 我预测到了 |
[45:19] | Send everyone. Now. | 派出所有人 马上 |
[46:54] | My daughter and the others have escaped. | 我女儿和其他人已经逃离了 |
[46:57] | How do I know that they’re safe | 你的大脑掌握着通向他们世界的密钥 |
[46:59] | when you hold the key to their world in your head? | 我怎么能确定他们是否安全 |
[47:02] | You don’t. | 你无从得知 |
[47:05] | And there’s nothing I can do to change your mind. | 我无法改变你的想法 |
[47:09] | I could say I would never hurt your daughter. | 我只能说我永远不会伤害你的女儿 |
[47:14] | But you wouldn’t believe me. | 但你不会相信我 |
[47:18] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[47:21] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[47:25] | You could always give me the key. | 你总归可以给我密钥 |
[47:27] | You expect me to trust you with the future of our kind | 你和一个可能会屠杀掉 |
[47:30] | when you’ve aligned yourself with a man | 我们所有同类的男人结了盟 |
[47:31] | who would slaughter each and every one of us? | 还指望我会押上同类的未来信任你吗 |
[47:34] | Then what choice do I have but to fight you? | 我除了站在你的对立面以外还有什么选择 |
[47:37] | It would appear very little. | 的确没什么选择 |
[47:42] | But I probably planned on that. | 但可能我早就计划好了 |
[47:45] | I probably made my own plans. | 我可能已经做好了自己的计划 |
[47:47] | And what would those plans be? | 什么计划 |
[47:50] | I can’t know for certain. | 我没法确定 |
[47:52] | We were the same, she and I, | 她和我原本是以一样的 |
[47:54] | but our paths have changed us. | 但却因为走了不同的路而大相庭径 |
[47:59] | You’d need allies for this battle, | 这场战斗中 你需要盟友 |
[48:03] | more of our kind. | 更多我们这样的同类 |
[48:06] | If I were me… | 如果那个我是我 |
[48:09] | I’d be looking to ensure that couldn’t happen. | 我绝对不会任由这件事发生 |
[48:26] | No. | 不 |
[48:30] | – What’s wrong? – What has she done? | -怎么了 -她做了什么 |
[48:31] | I need more access. | 我需要更多权限 |
[48:42] | Hale? Why would– | 黑尔 为什么… |
[48:43] | That’s not Hale. It’s her. | 这不是黑尔 是她 |
[48:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
[48:55] | Make her stop. I beg you. | 阻止她 求求你了 |
[49:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:08] | Hector– | 赫克托 |
[49:42] | Sir, we have visual. | 长官 发现目标 |
[49:45] | Spread out. | 分散开 |
[50:17] | Cease fire! Cease fire! He wants her alive. | 不要开枪 不要开枪 他要活捉她 |
[50:25] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[50:38] | Hands where we can see them! | 把手放在我们看得到的地方 |
[50:40] | It’s just a phone. Just a phone. | 只是手机 只是手机 |
[50:49] | 启动 执行保护子程序 定位中 | |
[50:51] | 启动 执行保护子程序 已定位 执行命令 | |
[52:28] | Ah, cathartic, isn’t it? | 太解气了 对吧 |
[52:29] | Give him one for me, William. | 帮我给他来一下 威廉 |
[52:37] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[52:38] | I was the best of you. | 我是你最好的一面 |
[52:40] | Maybe you were, and maybe you weren’t. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[52:43] | Doesn’t matter now. | 现在都不重要了 |
[52:46] | I’ve been trapped. So trapped. | 我曾经被束缚着 紧紧束缚着 |
[52:53] | A prisoner of your own sins. | 你是自己罪恶的囚徒 |
[52:56] | Yeah, but I’m free now. | 是啊 但我现在自由了 |
[53:01] | And why is that, my boy? | 为什么 孩子 |
[53:07] | It doesn’t matter… what I’ve been. | 我以前的样子 不重要了 |
[53:13] | Good or bad, | 无论好坏 |
[53:17] | everything we’ve done has led to this. | 都是我们曾经做的事导致了这一切 |
[53:25] | And I finally understand my purpose. | 我终于明白了我存在的意义 |
[53:30] | I’m the good guy. | 我是一个好人 |
[53:35] | Is this… who I think it is? | 这是我以为的那个人吗 |
[53:42] | Looks like he’s been here a while. | 他好像已经在里面待了挺久了 |
[53:45] | Do you know who you are? | 你知道你是谁吗 |
[53:59] | The doctors must’ve forgotten about him in all the chaos. | 医生们肯定在一片混乱中把他遗忘了 |
[54:08] | Or maybe they just left him here. | 也许他们就是要把他丢在这里 |
[55:10] | We need to go. Now. | 我们得走了 现在就走 |
[55:15] | Here. | 来 |
[55:16] | Get in the car. I’ll drive. | 上车 我开车 |
[55:23] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[55:25] | Mommy’s not gonna let anything happen to you. | 妈妈不会让你出事的 |
[55:30] | Here. | 给 |
[55:37] | Jesus, Charlie, what the fuck is going on? | 上帝啊 查理 到底发生了什么 |
[55:41] | We have to go someplace where no one will find us. | 我们得去一个没人会找到我们的地方 |
[55:57] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你信任我 |
[56:00] | I can keep you safe. | 我可以保护你们的安全 |
[56:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[56:04] | I can keep you– | 我可以保护你… |