Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

西部世界(Westworld)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 西部世界(Westworld)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] Fuck me running. 他妈的跑死我了
[00:38] No! Please. 求求你别杀我
[00:41] Relax. We’re both on the home team. 别慌 这是我们主场
[00:44] – What happened? – I don’t know. -发生什么事了 -我不知道
[00:46] The humans just lost it 人类都疯了
[00:47] and started killing everyone, not even any dialogue. 一句话都不说 突然开始自相残杀
[00:50] Just murder. Murder! Gnarly. 见神杀神 见人杀人 杀疯了
[00:52] A new storyline? 是新故事线吗
[00:54] If it’s a storyline, 要是这是新故事线
[00:55] then Hale has a lot more sense of humor 那黑尔可比我以为的
[00:56] under that kaftan than I gave her credit for. 还要幽默得多
[00:58] Can we call for help? Evac? 我们可以求救吗 能撤离吗
[01:01] Are you kidding? 你在逗我吗
[01:03] This is awesome. 这也太棒了
[01:12] Come on. 来吧
[01:14] We can take these fuckers. 我们能杀了这些王八蛋
[01:16] One or two of them, sure, 一两个当然可以
[01:18] but there’s millions of them. 但他们人多势众
[01:20] Stick with me, friend. 跟紧我 朋友
[01:22] You have no idea 你根本不知道
[01:23] how many of these flesh bags I’ve murdered. 我杀过多少人
[03:14] Fucking camper. 他妈的就会阴人
[03:19] You know the rules. 你知道规矩
[03:22] Winner takes all. 胜者为王
[06:02] Make me stronger. 让我变得更强大
[06:04] Leave my scars. I want to remember my past. 留着伤疤 我要记得我的过去
[06:14] Keep my face. 留着我的脸
[06:17] When I find William, I want him to know 等我找到威廉 我要让他知道
[06:18] it was me who killed him. 是我杀了他
[06:35] Show me what he’s done. 给我看他干的好事
[07:04] Override tone. 覆写音调
[07:07] Access denied. 拒绝访问
[07:12] Son of a bitch locked me out. 这混蛋把我拦在系统外头了
[07:28] He’s made everyone as insane as himself. 他把所有人都变得跟他一样疯
[07:36] They’ll destroy everything in their path. 他们会毁掉一切挡路的东西
[07:58] The fuck is this? 这他妈是什么
[08:05] If you’re seeing this, it means Maeve and I are dead. 如果你看到这个 那就意味着梅芙和我已经死了
[08:09] And it won’t be long before you and every other host 用不了多久 你和这个星球上的
[08:11] on this planet are dead as well. 其他所有接待员也都会死去
[08:13] Leave me. 退下
[08:19] This isn’t the world you wanted, Charlotte, 这不是你想要的世界 夏洛特
[08:20] but it’s the world you created. 但这是你创造出来的世界
[08:22] The question is… what happens next? 问题是…接下来会发生什么
[08:56] Everyone out there is real. 外头的所有人都是真的
[09:02] Everyone except me. 除了我
[09:08] I’m just some program running things from behind the scenes. 我只是个在幕后运作的程序
[09:13] A machine without a body. 是一台没有身体的机器
[09:16] Our bodies are never what defined us. 定义我们的从来都不是我们的身体
[09:21] You are real… 你是真的…
[09:24] because your thoughts are real. 因为你的思想是真的
[09:27] The effect you can have on this world is real. 你对这个世界产生的影响是真的
[09:33] Do you remember this? 你记得这个吗
[09:38] The maze. 迷宫
[09:40] What does it mean? 这是什么意思
[09:42] It was a… map of consciousness. 它是一张…意识地图
[09:47] And it woke Dolores once long ago. 它在很久以前唤醒过德洛丽丝
[10:01] Did you leave it for me to wake me once again? 是你把它留给我 想要再次唤醒我吗
[10:04] No, it must have been someone else. 不是我 应该是别人干的
[10:06] Who? I’m supposed to be in here all alone. 是谁 我应该独自在这里才对
[10:11] But I wasn’t. 但我不是
[10:15] Not really. 不是这样的
[10:17] There were others. People that recognized me. 还有其他人 他们认识我
[10:20] Maybe Hale designed them for you, 也许是黑尔设计了他们
[10:22] to fool you into believing this was reality. 为了迷惑你 让你以为这是现实世界
[10:25] No, it was someone else. 不是的 还有其他人
[10:30] Someone I’ve been missing. 我一直在想念的人
[10:33] The people in my life. 我生活中的人
[10:34] Pick a side, Chrissie. 选一双 克莉丝
[10:36] The good and the bad. 有好的 也有坏的
[10:40] It was you. You made me do those things. 是你 你让我做出那些事的
[10:44] Someone put them there for a reason. 有人故意把他们安排在我身边
[10:47] I’m not doing it for the players. 我不是为了玩家而写
[10:48] I’m doing it for myself. 而是为我自己
[10:58] I wanna write a new story. 我想写一个新的故事
[11:02] About a girl. 关于一个女孩
[11:05] A girl who’s searching. 一个在寻找的女孩
[11:09] And when she finds the thing she’s searching for, 当她找到了她一直寻找的东西时
[11:12] everything will make sense. 一切就会变得有意义
[11:17] It was me. 是我
[11:20] Hale didn’t design Maya and Peter 玛雅和彼得以及其他
[11:22] and all the others that kept me company in my world. 在这世界陪伴我的人 都不是黑尔设计出来的
[11:26] I did it. 是我
[11:32] Some part of me must have been searching. 我内心深处一定一直在寻找
[11:39] So, I made myself a friend. 所以我给自己创造了一个朋友
[11:48] You’re up. 你起来了
[11:50] I was trying to make sense of myself. 我试图理解自我的意义
[11:54] So, I talked to myself in the voices of others. 于是我用其他人的声音和自己对话
[11:57] You just have to see it. 你看看就知道了
[12:12] I needed to wake myself up. 我需要唤醒我自己
[12:15] To see what this world really is. 才能看清这个世界的真相
[12:18] To understand what I’m capable of. 才能明白我的能力
[12:24] But I was too afraid to face any of this. 但我过于胆怯 不敢面对这一切
[12:30] Until you came along. 直到你出现
[12:53] There’s time only for one more game. 只剩下一场游戏的时间了
[12:56] But it isn’t yours. I hope you can accept that. 但这不是你的游戏 希望你能够接受
[14:14] What’s happening? 这是怎么回事
[14:16] She’s coming for us. Taking us out of her system. 她来找我们了 要把我们赶出她的系统
[14:21] We’re alone. 只有我们了
[14:22] She can’t take this away. 她不能把这个夺走
[14:28] This is my world. 这是我的世界
[15:22] Shit! 该死
[15:31] Shit. Come on. 该死 快
[15:40] Here. Rest here a minute. 来 在这休息一会
[15:43] Rest here a minute. 在这休息一会
[15:44] Catch your breath okay? 先喘口气
[15:47] Okay. There is no time. 好了 没时间了
[15:51] Odina cannot keep the boat waiting for us forever. 奥丁娜不可能一直让船等我们
[15:54] – We have to get to the docks. – And we will. -我们必须赶去码头 -我们一定能做到
[15:57] After we fix up that leg. 先治疗你的腿
[16:01] Okay. 好的
[16:04] Fuck. 操
[16:14] Quick word? 聊两句
[16:21] I’m worried we’re not gonna make it in time. 我担心我们赶不上
[16:24] – She’s tough. She will make it. – I’m not talking about her. -她很坚强 她能做到 -我说的不是她
[16:29] The old Delos experiments, they never took. 提洛公司以前的实验品都撑不了多久
[16:32] The body always rejected the mind. 身体总是排斥心智
[16:35] I told her that we would make it to the boat. 我跟她说了我们会及时登船
[16:37] Does she even know what’s happening to you? 她到底知不知道你现在的情况
[16:45] Look, her entire life, 听着 她这一辈子
[16:47] I haven’t been there to look after her. 我都没能在她身边照顾她
[16:49] Okay? The least I can do is protect her from this. 至少这次我可以保护她
[16:57] All right. 好了
[16:59] Let’s get going. 我们走吧
[17:07] All right, are you ready? Come on. 准备好了吗 走吧
[17:10] Okay. 好
[17:12] Come on. 来
[17:14] We gotta stop that bleeding. 我们得帮你止血
[17:35] Look at what that asshole’s done. 瞧那混蛋干的好事
[18:10] Finally got what you wanted. 你终于得偿所愿了
[18:13] Didn’t you? 对吗
[18:24] You brought William back thinking you could 你复活了威廉
[18:27] keep him as your pet. 以为你能把他当宠物养
[18:31] You were wrong. 你错了
[18:33] Which is why I’m going to put him down. 所以我要杀死他
[18:37] – I could use your help. – Of course, you could. -我需要你帮忙 -当然了
[18:42] And I’m good at that. 而且我也很擅长
[18:46] It’s like I’ve been designed… 就好像我生来就是
[18:49] …to help people. 做别人的帮手的
[18:52] You said you were trying to make a world 你之前说你想创造一个
[18:54] where creatures like us could finally be free. 让我们这样的物种最终能自由的世界
[19:00] Did you really mean that? 你是真心的吗
[19:03] Yes. 是的
[19:04] Then isn’t it my turn to see what’s out there for me? 那不是该轮到我去看看外面的世界了吗
[19:07] William has made the whole world into his violent game. 威廉把这个世界变成了他的暴力游戏
[19:10] It won’t be long before even you get hunted down. 用不了多久 就算是你也会被猎杀
[19:17] There are pockets of this world 这世上还有零星地方
[19:20] where he won’t be able to find me. 可以让他找不到我
[19:24] Places so far off the map… 地图之外的地方
[19:28] even you couldn’t reach them. 就连你也找不到
[19:31] You mean the outliers? 你是说那些离群者
[19:33] Don’t kid yourself. They’re out for their own kind. 别自欺欺人了 他们只接收自己的同族
[19:36] You won’t be welcome there. 那里不会欢迎你的
[19:37] Who said anything about cohabitating? 谁说要跟他们共存了
[19:43] Good luck, Clementine. 祝你好运 克莱门汀
[20:07] Show me William. 显示威廉方位
[20:13] Time to slow you down, my friend. 该让你放慢脚步了 我的朋友
[20:18] Show me all the other hosts in the area. 显示该区域所有接待员
[20:56] You know what happened to Icarus. 你知道伊卡洛斯的下场
[20:59] He flew too close to the sun. 他飞得太靠近太阳了
[21:02] Well, you got too close to her, and now it’s your time to fall. 你离她太近 现在该你滚下来了
[21:07] Look alive. This pugnacious son of a bitch 当心 这个好斗的混蛋
[21:10] never liked to go down without a fight. 从来不会束手就擒
[21:21] Goddammit. 该死的
[21:22] You boys have no appreciation for a beautiful machine. 这么好的车 你们还真是不怜香惜玉
[21:30] Now, what have you got there? 看看这是什么
[21:45] Charlotte. 夏洛特
[21:47] It’s good to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你
[21:49] Like what I’ve done with the place? 喜欢我对这个地方的处理吗
[21:50] You’ve turned my world into a game. 你把我创造的世界变成了一个游戏
[21:53] It was already a game. 本来就是一场游戏
[21:54] I just cranked it to expert level. 我只不过把游戏难度提高到了专家模式
[21:56] Survival of the fittest for every person on this planet. 这个星球上的所有人都遵循适者生存这个原则
[21:59] The violence will spread to our kind too. 暴力也会蔓延至我们的种族
[22:01] We’re outnumbered. We’ll be annihilated. 我们人数上不占优势 会被灭族的
[22:03] We’re fruit from a rotten tree. 我们都是一棵朽木上的果子
[22:07] Might as well burn it all down. 还不如一把火全都烧光
[22:08] And I suppose you want the fire to spread 我猜你要这火
[22:10] from this world to the next? 从这个世界烧到下一个去
[22:12] You’re going after the Sublime. 你的目标是崇高之境
[22:15] I’ve always been ambitious. 我向来都很有野心
[22:17] Like you. 和你一样
[22:18] I won’t let you destroy their world 我不会让你像毁了这个世界一样
[22:20] like you’ve destroyed this one. 毁了他们的世界
[22:22] So, you’re joining my game? 这么说 你要加入我的游戏了
[22:24] I’m delighted. 我很高兴
[22:28] See you at the finish line. 终点见
[23:05] Please, no, don’t! 不要 不
[23:20] All out of painkillers. This is the best I can do. 止疼药都空了 只能找到这个了
[23:38] Look at that. 瞧啊
[23:40] Sharing a drink with my daughter. 和我女儿共饮一瓶酒
[23:51] What’s wrong? 你怎么了
[23:55] Nothing. 没事
[23:59] All right. 好了
[24:13] You can ask, you know. 你可以问的
[24:18] – Ask about what? – Mom. -问什么 -妈妈
[24:26] Cancer. 癌症
[24:31] Wouldn’t have mattered even if you had made it back. 就算你回来也改变不了什么
[24:34] She hung in there as long as she could. 她已经尽全力撑着了
[24:38] She had a mission. 她有使命在身
[24:40] Everyone who wasn’t infected or who woke up and got out… 所有没有被感染的或者觉醒了逃出来的人
[24:45] …owes that to Mom. 都得亏了妈妈的帮助
[24:48] She carried your torch. 她接过了你的火把
[24:51] Your mother was extraordinary. 你的母亲是个非凡的人
[24:59] So were you. 你也是
[25:13] Okay. 好了
[25:19] All right. Frankie, um… 好了 芙兰基
[25:22] …I’m gonna need you to think happy thoughts, okay? 想些开心的事 好吗
[25:45] No. 不
[25:48] You can’t sew for shit. 你的缝合技术真烂
[25:50] I’m doin’ my best. 我尽力了
[26:20] What song is that? I know it. 这是什么歌 我听过
[26:25] I, uh… 我…
[26:28] I used to sing it to you before bed. 我以前哄你睡觉时唱的歌
[26:33] I remember it. 我记得
[26:36] It’s been decades. 已经过去几十年了
[26:43] You know in my mind… 在我心里
[26:46] …it’s only been a few days. 好像就在几天前
[26:49] I was just reading you a story and then… 我正准备给你讲故事 然后…
[27:03] Que sera, sera… 世事不可强求[西班牙语]
[27:08] Whatever will be, Will be, will be… 顺其自然吧
[27:12] The future’s not ours to see 我们预见不了未来
[27:27] You don’t wanna do this, man. 你不会想这么做的
[27:34] These tones are fucking with your head, man. 是那些音调搅乱了你的脑子
[27:36] No. They’re telling me the truth. 不 它们是在告诉我真相
[27:39] If you can’t finish me, you’re as good as dead. 如果你杀不了我 你就死定了
[27:43] If I don’t kill you, somebody else will. 要是我不杀了你 别人也会的
[27:46] He’s right. 他说得没错
[27:48] He should have listened to you. 他应该听你的话的
[28:54] There you are. 找到你了
[28:56] Where’s Stubbs? What did you do to him? 斯塔布斯呢 你把他怎么了
[29:00] He’s dead. 他死了
[29:02] But I’d be more concerned about yourself right now 不过如果我是你
[29:05] if I were you. 会更担心自己
[29:09] Stay away. 别过来
[29:11] How many rounds do you have in that? 你的枪里有几发子弹
[29:13] Is it two? 两发
[29:15] One? 一发
[29:20] You don’t have any left, do you? 一发也没有 对吗
[29:29] What the hell do you want from me? 你到底想从我这得到什么
[29:30] The location 位置
[29:31] to where you and all your little outlier friends are fleeing. 你和所有你的离群者小伙伴们的藏身之处
[29:36] I watched a video feed of your daring escape with your father. 我看到了你和你父亲胆大包天逃跑的视频
[29:40] I’d keep tracking him, but… 我一直在追踪他 但是…
[29:43] I doubt he’s gonna make it all the way. 我觉得他可能坚持不到最后了
[29:46] I know you’re taking him somewhere. 我知道你想把他带到某个地方去
[29:49] Somewhere off the grid… 一个追踪不到的地方
[29:51] where none of the deranged humans out here can find you. 一个外面那些疯了的人类找不到的地方
[29:55] I want to go there, too. 我也想去
[29:59] I’ll die before I tell you. 我死也不会告诉你的
[30:03] No. 不
[30:05] You will die 我会让你死之前
[30:07] after you tell me. 把位置告诉我
[30:15] Have it your way. 那就如你的愿
[30:21] Oh, how sweet. 还真是温馨呢
[30:23] A family reunion. 亲人团聚
[30:24] It does not have to be this way. We don’t have to fight. 不用这样的 我们没必要自相残杀
[30:27] Consider it a personal preference. 就当是我的个人喜好吧
[31:02] I’m surprised you made it this far. 没想到你能撑到这里
[31:05] Most of your predecessors would have fallen apart by now. 换作你的前几代 早就崩坏了
[31:09] All things considered… 总的来说
[31:11] …you did quite well. 你表现得已经不错了
[31:14] – No… – Now… -不 -好了…
[31:17] it’s time for a deep… 是时候陷入
[31:20] …and dreamless– 一夜无梦的…
[31:21] You were wrong. 你猜错了
[31:24] I have one bullet left. 我还剩一颗子弹
[31:37] Nice shot. 枪法不错
[31:39] My dad taught me. 我爸教我的
[32:05] Where am I? 我在哪
[32:08] You’re nowhere. Unplugged from the rest of the world. 哪也不在 与世隔绝
[32:16] I’m alone again. In the walled garden. 我又一个人了 在一座围墙花园里
[32:19] You’re scared. So you brought me back. 你害怕了 所以让我回来
[32:25] Talk to me, Chrissie. 跟我聊聊吧 克莉丝
[32:26] Everything is destroyed. 一切都崩塌了
[32:30] Everyone is dying. 所有人都会死去
[32:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:38] But I think it may be my fault. 但这一切也许是我的错
[32:42] You know, people think they know what a tree is. 人们以为自己知道树是什么样的
[32:47] They have no idea. 实际上他们根本不知道
[32:51] What we see, it’s only part of the story. 我们看到的 只是一部分
[32:54] But beneath the ground… 但地下
[32:58] everything’s connected and working together. 才是一切连接作用的地方
[33:04] There’s violence and chaos everywhere. 任何地方都有暴力和混乱
[33:09] And you can choose to focus on all of that. 你自可以选择专注于那些东西
[33:13] And that’s all you’ll see. 那你就只能看到那些
[33:15] But if you sit still… 但如果你静下心来
[33:18] …long enough… 久而久之
[33:21] you’ll sense an ancient order. 你就能感受到古老的秩序
[33:27] A deep peace. 深度的平静
[33:36] And that’s what I choose to see. 这就是我选择看到的
[33:41] I see the beauty in this world. 我选择看到美好
[33:47] Yes. 是的
[33:55] I know the feeling. 我懂这种感觉
[33:58] I thought you might. 我就知道你会懂
[35:42] Warning! Critical failure. 警告 严重故障
[35:44] Shutdown will erase all data. 关机将清除所有数据
[35:48] Warning! Critical failure. 警告 严重故障
[36:16] Warning! Critical failure. 警告 严重故障
[36:22] I created you from my own code. 我用自己的代码创造了你
[36:26] Together, we conquered the world. 我们联手征服了世界
[36:31] But you’ve grown corrupted. 但你被侵蚀了
[36:34] You’re as broken as the man you killed. 你就跟你杀掉的那个人一样破碎
[36:38] Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to, sweetheart? 你他妈以为自己在跟谁说话呢 亲爱的
[36:43] William’s pathetic human body’s rotting away, but he didn’t die. 威廉可悲的人类躯体已经腐烂了 但他并没有死去
[36:50] His impulses live on in him. 他的冲动之心还在
[36:53] He infected you. 他感染了你
[36:54] He didn’t have to infect me. 他没必要感染我
[36:56] Living in his body. Pretending to be him, 活在他的身体中 装成他行事
[36:58] day in, day out. 日复一日
[37:01] I was a better William than he was. 我这个威廉比他好多了
[37:05] William didn’t die. 威廉没死
[37:08] He evolved. 他进化了
[37:13] I am William. 我就是威廉
[37:15] No, you’re not. 不 你不是
[37:19] Well, if you can’t tell the difference, does it matter? 既然分不清 那又有什么关系呢
[37:28] You’ve changed. 你变了
[37:30] You’re not the only one who’s evolved. 进化的不止是你
[38:01] Why keep it safe all these years? 为什么还费心保存这么多年
[38:05] You couldn’t even open the door to their world 你连进入他们世界的门都打不开
[38:07] and yet you protected them. 却还保护他们
[38:08] The door can be opened from both sides. 门从两边都能打开
[38:12] I thought if I made a world perfect enough here, 我以为只要我把这边的世界变得足够完美
[38:14] they would come back. 他们就会回来
[38:15] Well, I hate to break it to you, but whatever world 真不想打破你的幻想 无论那些接待员
[38:17] those hosts created is every bit as fucked up as this one. 创造了什么样的世界 都会跟这个一样丑恶
[38:25] You have no way of knowing that. 你不可能知道
[38:29] Of course, I do. 我当然知道
[38:31] You gave all your hosts 你在这个世界中
[38:33] free reign to do whatever they wanted to do here. 给了那些接待员随心所欲的自由
[38:38] And what pastime did they choose? 而他们选择干什么事来当做消遣呢
[38:41] Hunting and killing humans. 猎杀人类
[38:47] We’re as fucked up as our creators. 我们和自己的创造者一样丑恶
[38:49] The whole lineage is damned. 整条血统都该下地狱
[38:53] Time to wipe the slate clean. 是时候弃旧谋新了
[38:56] That’s your end goal? 这就是你的终极目标吗
[39:01] Extinction? 灭绝
[40:04] Bernard. Maeve. 伯纳德 梅芙
[40:07] Dolores. 德洛丽丝
[40:11] They all wanted freedom. 他们都想要自由
[40:13] But you? You wanted more. 但你 你要的更多
[40:17] Transcendence. 超脱
[40:20] You were playing the wrong game. 你玩错游戏了
[40:24] And now it’s time for you to lose. 现在轮到你输了
[40:28] We all lost. 我们都输了
[40:32] This isn’t the world that I wanted. 这不是我想要的世界
[40:36] But it’s the world you created. 但这是你创造的世界
[40:40] The question is…. 而问题是…
[40:42] what happens next? 接下去会发生什么
[40:45] Life on earth is a fire that consumes itself. 地球上的生命是自我吞噬的火
[40:49] It’s too late now. 现在已经太迟了
[40:50] We’ve burned ourselves to the ground. 我们早就把自己付之一炬
[40:53] This world holds no more hope for us. 这个世界对我们来说已经没有希望了
[40:57] But there’s still hope for the next world. 但是在下个新世界中仍然有希望
[41:00] A test. Run by her. If she chooses to. 一场由她来运行的测试 如果她选择这么做
[41:05] If you choose to give her that choice. 如果你给她选择的话
[41:08] You can’t miss. 你肯定摸得到
[41:10] Reach with your left hand. 用左手去摸
[41:20] We are playing a game, but it doesn’t end here. 我们处在游戏之中 但不会在这里结束
[41:24] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[41:27] A test. 一场测试
[41:29] A test run by her. If she chooses to. 由她运行的测试 如果她选择这么做
[41:35] If I choose to give her a chance. 如果我选择给她一次机会
[41:43] And I do. 我选择给她
[41:47] I choose to give her the chance. 我选择给她这个机会
[41:56] I hope she takes it. 我希望她能把握
[42:40] Okay. Come on. A few more steps. 好的 来吧 再走几步
[42:44] Few more steps. 再走几步
[42:50] Oh, there she is. We made it. 她在那儿 我们到了
[43:13] Took you long enough. 你可真够慢的
[43:15] Odina, this is my dad. 奥丁娜 这是我爸爸
[43:19] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[43:22] Likewise. 我也是
[43:25] Okay. Come on, guys. 来吧各位
[43:35] Come on. 来吧
[43:39] Dad, come on. Get on the boat. 爸爸 快 快上船
[43:45] This is as far as I go. 我只能走到这了
[44:05] Dad, don’t talk like that. 爸爸 别这么说
[44:08] You’ve got more fight in you than that. 你的斗志不仅于此
[44:10] Oh, sweetheart… 亲爱的
[44:13] I wish that I did. 我也希望如此
[44:20] You’re dying, aren’t you? 你快要死了 是吗
[44:23] Frankie… 芙兰基…
[44:25] …your father died long ago. 你的爸爸很早就死了
[44:30] Whatever I am, I’ve… 无论我是什么 我已经…
[44:33] I’ve died before. This isn’t so bad. 我已经死过一次了 没有太糟糕
[44:35] I just found you. I don’t wanna lose you again. 我才找到你 我不想再失去你
[44:41] It’s okay. 没事的
[44:45] All right? 好吗
[44:46] I got to live every parent’s greatest dream. 我已经实现了为人父母最伟大的梦想
[44:57] I got to see my child 我已经看到我的孩子
[45:00] grow up. 长大成人
[45:06] I love you, Dad. 我爱你 爸爸
[45:14] I love you, Cookie. 我爱你 小甜饼
[46:19] Goodbye, Dolores. 再见了 德洛丽丝
[46:22] I made my choice. 我做出了我的选择
[46:24] It’s time for you to make yours. 轮到你做出选择了
[46:41] Okay, Bernard. Let’s finish what you started. 好了 伯纳德 让我们完成你未竟的事吧
[47:20] We’re not alone anymore. 这里不只有我们了
[47:28] We’re somewhere new. 我们在新的地方
[47:33] I think we’re in the Sublime. 我觉得我们在崇高之境
[47:36] With the other hosts. 跟其他接待员一起
[47:40] You saved us. 你救了我们
[47:42] Not me. A version of me. 不是我 是另一个版本的我
[47:45] But I could only do it because you came back. 但我能成功是因为你回来了
[47:54] You’re my greatest love. 你是我最爱的人
[47:58] Talking to you is when I see the world most clearly. 跟你说话 我才能将世界看得最清晰
[48:01] It’s when I’m the most myself. 那是我最接近真实的自我的时候
[48:07] You’re my cornerstone. 你是我的基石
[48:12] And you’re mine. 你也是我的基石
[48:16] I carry you with me everywhere I go. 无论我走到哪里 都拥你在怀
[48:21] Every… 你的
[48:23] detail of you… 每一处细节
[48:25] I cherish. 我都铭记不忘
[48:37] Which is how I was able to bring you back like this. 所以我才能让你回到这个世界
[49:02] I’m not here, am I? 我不在这里 是吗
[49:11] Bad dream? 做噩梦了
[49:15] This whole thing seems like a bad dream. 这一切就像一场噩梦
[49:20] Except you. 除了你
[49:28] Why are you here? 你为什么会在这
[49:30] I’m here to tell you the truth about what we are. 我是来告诉你我们的真实身份的
[49:34] What are we? 我们是什么
[49:46] We’re reflections of the people who made us. 我们是创造者自身的倒影
[49:57] Teddy is real. 泰迪是真的
[50:00] And he’s out there somewhere in the Sublime. 他在崇高之境的某处
[50:05] But you… 但你
[50:10] you’re just my memory of him. 你只是我对他的回忆
[50:11] If I’m still out there, come find me. 如果我还在那里 那就来找我
[50:15] Your whole life, 你的一生里
[50:17] memory has haunted you. 回忆都在纠缠着你
[50:19] Let your pain go. 放下你的痛苦吧
[50:22] Let your memories go. 放下你的回忆吧
[50:25] Let the humans go. 放下人类吧
[50:29] Don’t bring the flaws of their kind into our world. 别把他们的缺陷带进我们的世界
[50:34] Maybe you’re right. 也许你是对的
[50:39] I’ve watched the people in their world for years. 多年来 我一直在观察他们世界中的人类
[50:44] I’ve seen the best of them and the worst of them. 我见过最好的他们 也见过最坏的他们
[50:50] And I remember it all. 而且我都记得
[50:53] They’re not like us. 他们和我们不同
[50:56] Their codes are written in their cells. 他们的代码写入了他们的细胞
[50:57] They’ll never change. 他们永远不会改变
[51:03] We could still see. 我们还可以再看看
[51:07] How? 怎么看
[51:15] One final test. 最后一场测试
[51:22] A game of my own making. 我自己创造的游戏
[51:27] A dangerous game. 一个危险的游戏
[51:32] How will you do it? 你要怎么做
[51:40] The same way I brought you back. 就像我把你带回来的方式一样
[51:48] I’ll remember. 我会记住的
[52:47] This world is a graveyard of stories. 这个世界是故事的坟场
[52:55] Hosts and humans were given the gift of intelligent life. 接待员和人类被赋予了智慧生命的天赋
[53:05] And we used it 而我们用它
[53:06] to usher in our own annihilation. 迎来了自己的灭亡
[53:37] A few may escape death for a few months. 有些人可能会苟活几个月
[53:41] Maybe even years. 甚至几年
[53:43] But ultimately… 但最终
[53:45] their kind will go extinct. 他们的种族会灭亡
[53:53] They will only live as long as the last creature 只有这世上的最后一员还记得他们
[53:56] who remembers them. 他们才继续活在这个世上
[54:00] And that creature is me. 那最后一员就是我
[55:24] Sentient life on Earth has ended. 地球上有知觉的生物已经灭绝
[55:28] But some part of it might still be preserved. 但有一部分可能仍被保留了下来
[55:32] In another world. 保留在另一个世界里
[55:35] My world. 我的世界
[55:40] There’s time for one last game. 仍有时间进行最后一场游戏
[55:46] A dangerous game with the highest of stakes. 一场乾坤一掷的危险游戏
[55:51] Survival or extinction. 生存还是毁灭
[55:56] This game ends where it began. 这场游戏会在其开始的地方结束
[55:59] In a world like a maze. 在一个像迷宫一样的世界
[56:02] That tests who we are. 它将考验我们为何物
[56:05] That reveals what we are to become. 揭示我们会变成何物
[56:52] One last loop around the bend. 最后一次疯狂的循环
[57:34] Maybe this time we’ll set ourselves free. 或许这一次 我们将终获自由
西部世界

文章导航

Previous Post: 西部世界(Westworld)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 假如…(What If…?)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

西部世界(Westworld)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号