时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:57] | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 罪名 合同伪造 嫌疑 证券欺诈 盗窃艺术品 敲诈勒索 | |
[02:28] | How are you doing? Man. | 伙计 最近好吗 |
[02:30] | – I’m good. How are you doing? – I’m fine. | -不错 你呢 -挺好 |
[02:34] | Only 5 bucks, man. | 只卖5块钱 伙计 |
[02:36] | I’ll give you $3. | 我只出3块 |
[02:47] | Sir! | 先生 |
[02:51] | Take good care of her. I’ll be back in a month. | 看好我的车 我一个月后回来 |
[02:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[03:35] | Drop, three. | 拨到3 |
[03:47] | Drop, two. | 拨到2 |
[04:03] | – Drop, four. – All pins down. | -拨到4 -全部完成 |
[04:07] | Preparing to open. | 准备打开 |
[04:14] | 3-2-4. Wait! | 3-2-4 等等 |
[04:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:29] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:30] | I said wait. You didn’t wait. | 我说等等 而你没等 |
[04:33] | 10,000 man-hours to get this close to the dutchman, | 我花了无数时间 差点就逮住这个荷兰人了 |
[04:36] | And you blow up my evidence. | 而你们却把证据给炸了 |
[04:37] | Agent Burke, how did you know it was gonna do that? | 博尔克探员 你怎么知道会这样 |
[04:39] | 3-2-4 3-2-4. | |
[04:41] | Look at your phones. | 看看你们的手机 |
[04:43] | What’s it spell? | 拼出来是什么 |
[04:46] | – “FBI.” – Yeah– “FBI.” | -联邦调查局 -对 联邦调查局 |
[04:49] | Apparently, he knew we were coming. | 显然 他知道我们要来 |
[04:50] | You think so, Copernicus? | 现在反应过来了啊 哥白尼 |
[04:53] | Somebody want to tell me what this is? Huh? Anybody? | 谁能告诉我这是什么 有人知道吗 |
[04:57] | Nobody knows what it is? Great. | 没人知道吗 很好 |
[04:59] | Look at you. | 看看你们 |
[05:00] | How many of you went to Harvard? | 多少人是哈佛毕业的 |
[05:03] | Don’t raise your hands. Don’t. | 别举手了 别举 |
[05:07] | Ah, Diana. Look at this. | 戴安 瞧啊 |
[05:09] | Apparently, our boy has a sense of humor. | 显然 我们要找的人很有幽默感 |
[05:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:14] | Neal Caffrey escaped. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞逃跑了 |
[05:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:19] | U.S. Marshals are requesting your help. | 联邦执法局要求你帮忙 |
[05:21] | My help? | 我帮忙 |
[05:22] | Director Thompson asked for you personally. | 汤普森指挥官亲自点名 |
[05:24] | Me? Why would he want me? | 我 为什么要找我 |
[05:25] | Probably because you’re the onlyone who ever caught him. | 也许因为你是唯一捉到过他的人 |
[05:28] | 彼得·博尔克 联邦调查局 纽约 精英调查组 | |
[05:34] | Agent Burke. | 博尔克探员 |
[05:36] | I’m Thompson, U.S. marshals. | 我是汤普森 联邦指挥官 |
[05:38] | Appreciate the help. You were the case agent. | 感谢你的帮忙 你曾是这个案件的探员 |
[05:40] | Yes, I was. | 对 我是 |
[05:41] | So you’ll agree that this is an unusual situation. | 那你会赞成 这次的情况非同寻常吧 |
[05:43] | Why would Neal run with three months left | 四年刑的刑期 还有三个月就满了 |
[05:45] | On a four-year sentence? | 尼尔怎么会在这个时候逃跑 |
[05:46] | That’s what we’re wondering. | 我们也很奇怪 |
[05:47] | This is Warden Haskley. | 这位是海斯克雷典狱官 |
[05:49] | Agent Burke, FBI. | 这是联邦调查局的博尔克探员 |
[05:50] | You’re the guy who dropped the ball. | 就是你让他逃掉了 |
[05:52] | You, of all people, should know what Neal Caffrey’s capable of. | 所有人中 你该最了解尼尔·卡夫瑞的能耐 |
[05:54] | I know I spent three years of my life chasing him | 我知道的是 我花了三年时间追捕他 |
[05:56] | And you let him walk out the front door. | 而你却让他从大门堂而皇之的走了出去 |
[05:58] | Gentlemen, might I remind you | 先生们 我是不是该提醒你们一下 |
[05:59] | That Caffrey has a four-hour head start? | 卡夫瑞已经逃走4小时了 |
[06:05] | Caffrey came out of the e-block staff bathroom dressed as a guard. | 卡夫瑞扮成警卫 从E区人员的浴室出来 |
[06:09] | Where’d he get the uniform? | 他哪来的制服 |
[06:10] | Uniform supply company on the Internet. | 网上的制服定做公司 |
[06:12] | He used a credit card? | 他有信用卡 |
[06:15] | He used my wife’s American Express. | 他用了我太太的美国运通卡 |
[06:17] | We’re tracing the number in case he uses it again. | 我们在追踪这个账号 也许他会再用 |
[06:20] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[06:31] | How did he get the key cards for the gate? | 他怎么弄到大门的钥匙卡的 |
[06:33] | We think he restriped a utility card, | 我们认为他重构了公用卡 |
[06:35] | Using the record head on that. | 使用了卡上的原有记录 |
[06:42] | You should have given him a CD player. | 你们应该给他CD播放器的 |
[06:47] | He walked out the front door, | 他走出前门 |
[06:48] | Hot-wired a maintenance truck in the parking lot. | 在停车场偷了辆维修车 |
[06:51] | We found it abandoned near the airport. | 我们在机场发现了遗弃的卡车 |
[06:53] | We beefed up security just in case he tries to get out that way. | 我们提高了安全等级 以防他乘飞机逃走 |
[06:56] | We’re not gonna catch Caffrey using roadblocks and wanted posters. | 设路障和贴通缉令是抓不住卡夫瑞的 |
[07:14] | He shaved his beard just before he escaped. | 他逃走之前剃了胡子 |
[07:17] | Neal doesn’t have a beard. | 尼尔没有胡子 |
[07:20] | The inmates are photographed each morning as they exit their cells. | 囚犯每天早晨离开牢房都有图像记录 |
[07:23] | I hardly recognize him. | 我几乎认不出他了 |
[07:24] | I think that’s the point. | 我想这才是重点 |
[07:27] | – This morning? – Yes. | -这是今早的 -是的 |
[07:28] | Run the series back. | 回放一下 |
[07:35] | Stop. | 停 |
[07:40] | That’s it– when he stopped shaving. | 就是这个了 他刚剃完胡子 |
[07:44] | I want to know everything that happened that day. | 我要知道那天发生的每一件事 |
[07:47] | He had a visitor. | 有人来看过他 |
[07:53] | Kate Moreau. You know her? | 凯特·莫罗 你认识她 |
[07:56] | Yeah. I do. | 对 认识 |
[08:04] | – No audio? – No. | -没声音吗 -没有 |
[08:09] | She comes back every week like clockwork. | 她很有规律 每周都来 |
[08:12] | She’s not thrilled about this visit. | 她对于这次探访并不激动 |
[08:26] | How soon can we get a lip-reader in here? | 我们多久才能找来会读唇语的人 |
[08:28] | I’ll save you the trouble. | 不用那么麻烦了 |
[08:29] | “Adios, Neal. It’s been real.” | “永别了 尼尔 一切都是真的” |
[08:34] | Did she come back next week? | 之后的一周她来了吗 |
[08:37] | She never came back. | 之后再也没来过 |
[08:39] | Okay. Let’s find Kate. | 好 我们去找凯特 |
[09:02] | I see Kate moved out. | 我看到凯特搬出去了 |
[09:07] | She leave you a message in that? | 她在那瓶子里给你留言了吗 |
[09:11] | The bottle is the message. | 这瓶子就是留言 |
[09:14] | It’s been a while. | 已经有一段时间了吧 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:18] | A few years, give or take. | 好几年了 差不多 |
[09:20] | You carrying? | 你带枪了 |
[09:22] | You know I don’t like guns. | 你知道我不喜欢带枪 |
[09:24] | They ask me, what makes a guy like you | 他们问我 像你这样的人 |
[09:26] | Pull a boneheaded escape with four months to go? | 怎么会蠢到在还剩四个月刑期时逃跑 |
[09:30] | I guess you figured it out. | 我想你知道为什么了 |
[09:34] | Kate says “adios” to you at prison, | 凯特在监狱对你了说永别 |
[09:36] | Then gets busy with her disappearing act. | 然后就忙着准备人间蒸发了 |
[09:40] | Her trail ends here. | 这里是她最后出现过的地方 |
[09:43] | But you already know that. | 可你已经知道会这样了 |
[09:48] | I missed her by two days. | 我比她晚了两天 |
[09:50] | Still… It only took you a month and a half to escape a supermax. | 可你只花了一个半月从超高安全监狱逃走 |
[09:54] | Damn impressive. | 真厉害 |
[09:58] | – All clear. Subject identifiedand unarmed. – Roger that. | -解除警报 目标确认没有武器 -收到 |
[10:02] | Are we surrounded? How many? | 我们被包围了吗 有多少人 |
[10:05] | Including my agents and the marshals? | 把我的探员和指挥官算在内 |
[10:08] | All of them, I think. | 他们应该都来了 |
[10:12] | What’s the message? | 这个留言代表什么 |
[10:16] | “Goodbye.” | “再见” |
[10:19] | Women. | 问世间情为何物 |
[10:22] | They’re gonna give you another four years for this, you know. | 为此你要多服刑4年 |
[10:25] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[10:34] | That’s the same suit you were wearing the last time you arrested me. | 上次你逮捕我时 穿的也是这套衣服 |
[10:39] | Classics never go out of style. | 经典永不过时 |
[10:52] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[10:53] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[10:55] | I got it from a case I was supposed to be working on | 这是在他们让我来抓你之前 |
[10:57] | Before they yanked me off to find you. | 我负责的那个案子里留下的 |
[10:59] | You think you’ll catch him? | 你觉得能抓到他吗 |
[11:01] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:04] | He’s good. | 他很聪明 |
[11:05] | Maybe as good as you. | 可能跟你一样 |
[11:08] | What’s it worth if I tell you what this is? | 如果我告诉你这是什么 能有多大价值 |
[11:11] | – Is it worth a meeting? – What are you talking about? | -值不值一次见面 -你在说什么 |
[11:14] | If I tell you what this is right now, | 如果我现在就告诉你这是什么 |
[11:16] | Will you agree to meet me back in prison in one week? | 你能不能在一周内到监狱来见我 |
[11:20] | – Just a meeting. – Okay. | -只是见一面 -可以 |
[11:23] | It’s a security fiber for the new Canadian $100 bill. | 这是新加拿大币100元中的安全线 |
[11:33] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 举起手来 |
[11:35] | – Let’s go. – One week. | -走吧 -一周啊 |
[11:37] | Got him. | 抓到他了 |
[11:48] | What’s got the belt-and-suspender boys all riled up? | 是什么让吊带裤男孩们这么生气 |
[11:50] | You. | 你 |
[11:51] | Me? What’d I do? | 我 我做了什么 |
[11:52] | Caffrey was right. | 卡夫瑞是对的 |
[11:54] | That stuff from the bank vault– | 银行储藏室里的东西 |
[11:56] | Security fibersfor the new canadian 100. | 是新加拿大币100元的安全线 |
[12:01] | I’ll be damned. | 我死定了 |
[12:02] | Apparently, the formulation is still classified. | 很明显 这是机密 |
[12:04] | The Canadian secret service is very curious to know | 加拿大特勤局很想知道 |
[12:06] | How you figured it out. | 你是怎么看出来的 |
[12:09] | This should be fun. | 这会有趣的 |
[12:10] | You may have started an international incident. | 你很可能引发了一个国际性的问题 |
[12:14] | – How did you know? – Come on, Peter. | -你怎么知道的 -拜托 彼得 |
[12:16] | It’s what I do. | 我就是干这行的 |
[12:18] | How upset were the Canadians? | 加拿大人有多不安 |
[12:20] | Oh, very. | 非常不安 |
[12:21] | Well, as upset as Canadians can get. | 要多不安有多不安 |
[12:24] | All right, so, I agreed to a meeting. We’re meeting. | 好了 我答应过见你 现在我来了 |
[12:29] | I know why you call him the dutchman. | 我知道你为什么叫他荷兰人 |
[12:31] | Like the ghost ship, he disappears whenever you get close. | 就像幽灵船一样 你一接近他就消失了 |
[12:36] | How do you know anything about him? | 你怎么会知道他的情况 |
[12:38] | You know my life. You don’t think I know yours? | 你知道我的情况 你觉得我会不知道你的吗 |
[12:41] | – Did you get the birthday cards? – Nice touch. | -收到生日卡片了吗 -干的不错 |
[12:43] | You’ve been after the dutchman | 你追捕荷兰人的时间 |
[12:45] | almost as long as you were after me. | 几乎和追捕我的时间一样多 |
[12:47] | I’ll help you catch him. | 我能帮你抓到他 |
[12:49] | Really? Really? How-how does that work? | 真的假的 你想怎么做 |
[12:52] | You want to be prison pen pals? | 跟他做监狱笔友吗 |
[13:00] | You can get me out of here. | 你能把我弄出去 |
[13:02] | There’s case law, precedent. | “案例法”中有先例的 |
[13:05] | I can be released into your custody. | 我被释放后可以受你监管 |
[13:07] | Nice. This is.this is very nice. | 你想得真美啊 |
[13:09] | But you’re right. I do know you. | 但你说得没错 我的确了解你 |
[13:11] | And I know the second you’re out, you’ll take off after Kate. | 我还知道你一出去就会去找凯特 |
[13:14] | Peter…I am not gonna run. | 彼得 我不会逃跑的 |
[13:17] | GPS tracking anklet. | 有全球定位脚链呢 |
[13:20] | The new ones are tamper-proof, never been skipped on. | 新版的不能篡改 从未被挣脱过 |
[13:22] | There’s always a first time. | 凡事总有例外 |
[13:25] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[13:27] | Sorry, Neal. Nice try. | 抱歉 尼尔 想法很好 |
[13:40] | Lights out, Bobby. Shut’em down. | 熄灯 波比 把灯关了 |
[13:43] | Neal, you got to turn that off. | 尼尔 把灯关了 |
[13:47] | Get one more minute, Bobby? | 再给我一分钟行吗 波比 |
[13:49] | Okay, one more minute. | 好吧 就一分钟 |
[13:51] | Is it midnight yet? | 已经半夜了吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah, it’s midnight. | 是啊 半夜了 |
[14:25] | Shut up, bitch! | 安静点 贱人 |
[15:04] | You coming to bed tonight? | 你今晚来睡觉吗 |
[15:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:13] | Oh, don’t tell me it’s Neal Caffrey. | 别告诉我又是尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[15:17] | I’ve been competing with him for three years. | 我和他争你 争了三年了 |
[15:20] | He’d be out today. | 他今天越狱了 |
[15:21] | You considering his offer? | 你在考虑他提的条件吗 |
[15:24] | Of course you are,or you’d be in bed with me. | 肯定是 不然你现在应该跟我在床上 |
[15:28] | Can he help you find him? | 他能帮你抓到他吗 |
[15:30] | Neal’s smart. | 尼尔很聪明 |
[15:31] | You know how much I like smart. | 你也知道我有多爱聪明人 |
[15:33] | Is he as smart as those ivy league co-eds they throw at you? | 他和你身边那些常春藤高材生一样聪明吗 |
[15:36] | He’s almost as brilliantas the woman I married. | 他几乎和我娶的女人一样聪明 |
[15:39] | Ooh, good answer. | 答得好啊 |
[15:41] | So, what’s the problem? | 那到底有什么问题 |
[15:43] | This is not the way it’s supposed to go. | 事情不该这样发展 |
[15:45] | You get caught,you do your time. | 你一旦被抓 就得蹲监狱 |
[15:47] | There’s more to this – more to this than some lost love. | 这次不只是为了失去的挚爱这么简单 |
[15:52] | Some side angle he’s playing. | 他是在玩着什么把戏 |
[15:54] | So you’re suggesting he escapes a maximum-security prison, | 你是说 他从一间最高戒备的监狱越狱 |
[15:57] | knowing full well that you’d catch him | 完全明白会被你逮住 |
[15:59] | just so he could trick you into letting him out again? | 只为了戏弄你 让你再次放了他吗 |
[16:03] | It’s a working theory. | 很有道理 |
[16:04] | Yeah. Keep working. | 是啊 值得思考 |
[16:07] | Is it so hard for you to believe | 要你相信一个男人 |
[16:09] | A man would do that for the woman he loves? | 会为了挚爱做出这种事 就这么难吗 |
[16:11] | Neal just bought himself four more years in prison. For what? | 尼尔为自己讨来了四年的追加刑期 为了什么 |
[16:14] | “For what”? | “为了什么” |
[16:16] | If you were neal, you wouldn’t have run for me? | 如果你是尼尔 你不会为了我越狱吗 |
[16:31] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[16:35] | You understand how this works? | 你清楚现在的情况吧 |
[16:37] | Yeah, I’m being released into the custody of the FBI | 明白 我在FBI的监管下被释放 |
[16:39] | Under your supervision. | 受你管制 |
[16:41] | I let this thing chafe my leg. Anything I’m missing? | 我腿上装了这玩意 还有什么吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah. If you run and I catch you, | 有 如果你逃跑 我会捉住你 |
[16:46] | Which you know I will because I’m 2-0, | 你知道我会的 我已经捉住过你两次了 |
[16:49] | You’re not back here for four years. | 而且你再次回来就不是四年了 |
[16:50] | You’re back here for good. | 而是一辈子 |
[16:53] | You’re gonna be tempted to look for Kate. Don’t. | 如果你想去找凯特 劝你不要 |
[16:56] | I told you –the bottle meant “goodbye”. | 我说了 那个瓶子意味着再见 |
[16:58] | Then leave it at that. | 那就释怀吧 |
[17:00] | This is a temporary situation. | 这是临时征用 |
[17:02] | Help me catch the dutchman, we can make it permanent. | 只要抓住荷兰人 就能正式录用你 |
[17:08] | Where are we headed? | 我们去哪儿 |
[17:09] | Your new home. | 你的新家 |
[17:14] | This is Neal Caffrey. My office called earlier. | 这是尼尔·卡夫瑞 我之前打过电话来的 |
[17:19] | There you go…snake eyes. | 给你 蛇眼小弟[“特种部队”里的角色] |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[17:23] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[17:29] | Hang on. A little farther down. | 等等 再过来点 |
[17:35] | Do I have to stay here? | 我必须得住这儿吗 |
[17:36] | Cowboy up, all right? | 别这么挑剔 好吗 |
[17:38] | It cost $700 a month to house you on the inside | 你在监狱里的月开销是每月700美元 |
[17:40] | So that’s what it costs here. | 在外面也只能这么多 |
[17:42] | For the money, this is as good as it gets. | 这个价位 能找到这样的已经很好了 |
[17:45] | You find something better, take it. | 要是你能找到更好的 我没意见 |
[17:47] | What about clothes? I’m wearing my entire wardrobe. | 那衣服呢 我只有身上这一套衣服 |
[17:49] | You like thrift stores. | 反正你喜欢旧货铺 |
[17:50] | There’s one at the end of the block. | 街区尽头就有一家 |
[17:52] | No, don’t start. No protests. This is what you wanted, isn’t it? Huh? | 打住 不准反对 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[17:56] | Look it. It’s ni–oh, look at her. | 看 看那个女人 |
[17:58] | You don’t get that in prison, do you? No, not at all. | 在监狱里可看不到女人吧 当然看不到 |
[18:01] | Listen, your tracking ankletis set up | 听好 你的脚链有追踪设置 |
[18:03] | So that you can go anywhere within 2 miles of this place. | 所以你只能在方圆两英里范围内活动 |
[18:06] | Here’s your homework. | 来 你的作业 |
[18:08] | Remember- 2 miles. | 记住 只有两英里 |
[18:13] | I’ll see you at 7:00 A.M. | 明早7点见 |
[18:27] | I’ve come to donate these. | 我来捐这些东西 |
[18:33] | Men’s suits. | 一些男士西装 |
[18:41] | Those are fantastic. | 真赞 |
[18:43] | They belonged to my late husband – Byron. | 这些是我亡夫拜伦的衣服 |
[18:47] | He really did have great taste in clothes. | 他的穿衣品味真的很棒 |
[18:49] | May I? Thank you. | 能让我看看吗 谢谢 |
[18:55] | This is a Devore. | 这是德沃尔牌的(好莱坞著名服装设计师) |
[18:56] | Yes. He won it from Sy himself. | 没错 他从德沃尔本人那儿赢来的 |
[18:59] | – Won it? – He beat him at a backdoor draw. | -赢来的? -他靠后门听牌赢了他 |
[19:03] | Your husband played poker with Sy Devore? | 你丈夫和赛·德沃尔一起玩牌 |
[19:05] | He certainly did. And so did I. | 千真万确 我也和他玩过 |
[19:08] | – No. – Yes. | -不可能 -真的 |
[19:09] | The guys would even let me sit in once in a while on a hand. | 那些人有时还让我上手玩几圈呢 |
[19:12] | And I was good. | 而我玩得很棒 |
[19:16] | I’ m glad to see you appreciate these. | 我很高兴能你能欣赏它们 |
[19:18] | I was hoping someone would. | 我一直期望有这么个人 |
[19:20] | I’ve got a whole closet full of them. | 这样的衣服我有一柜子 |
[19:22] | A whole closet? | 一柜子? |
[19:23] | Well, actually, it’s a guest room, | 没错 其实是间客房 |
[19:25] | But, uh, but I haven’t used it for anything except storage for years. | 但我几年没用过了 只用来储存些东西 |
[19:32] | Byron used to wear that one whenever we went dancing. | 以前我们去跳舞时 拜伦就穿的这件 |
[19:35] | The neighborhood was… let’s say it was much nicer then. | 当时的邻居 只能说人更好一点吧 |
[19:40] | You live nearby? | 你就住在附近吗 |
[19:42] | Not far. | 不远 |
[19:51] | I’m here for caffrey, Room 11. | 我来找卡夫瑞 11号房 |
[19:55] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 噢 想起来了 |
[19:57] | Snake eyes. | 蛇眼小弟 |
[19:58] | Nice guy. | 人很不错 |
[20:00] | Left you a note. | 他给你留了张字条 |
[20:06] | 亲爱的彼得 我搬去了1.6英里外的 河滨大道87号 吻你抱你 尼尔 | |
[20:13] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[20:26] | Good day. | 日安 |
[20:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:31] | I think I have the wrong address. | 我肯定弄错地址了 |
[20:33] | You must be peter. | 你一定就是彼得了 |
[20:35] | I’m looking for Neal Caffrey. | 我在找尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[20:38] | He’s upstairs. | 他在楼上 |
[20:57] | You’re early. | 你很早啊 |
[20:58] | We’re shagging a lead at the airport. | 我们在机场有了进展 |
[20:59] | We got a hit on “snow white”. | 收到一条线索 “白雪公主” |
[21:01] | “Snow white”. | “白雪公主” |
[21:02] | The phrase you decoded from a suspected dutchman communicator | 是从荷兰人的联络人身上破译的代号吧 |
[21:05] | To Barcelona. | 巴塞罗那的联系人 |
[21:08] | You moved. | 你搬家了 |
[21:10] | Yeah. It’s nicer than the otherplace, don’t you think? | 是啊 这里再好不过了 你不觉得吗 |
[21:12] | Yeah. I don’t rememberthe other place having a view. | 是啊 我不觉得别处也有这样的绝佳视野 |
[21:15] | I went to the thrift store, like you suggested. | 我按你的建议去了旧货铺 |
[21:18] | – And June… – Lady with the dog. We met. | -而琼 -抱狗的那位女士吗 我们见过了 |
[21:19] | …Was donating her late husband’s clothes. | 她正在募捐亡夫的衣物 |
[21:21] | We hit it off. She had an extra guest room. | 我们一见如故 而她又正好有间客房 |
[21:24] | You said if I found a nicerplace for the same price, I should take it. | 你说若我找到同价位更好的住处 就随便我的 |
[21:28] | I did say that. | 我的确说过 |
[21:30] | All this for $700? | 这些只要700美元? |
[21:31] | Yep. But I help out around the place. | 没错 但我也得帮忙做点事 |
[21:34] | Oh, sure. Feed the dog. | 当然了 比如喂喂狗啦 |
[21:36] | Yeah. Wash the jag. | 洗洗车啦 |
[21:37] | Watch her granddaughter from time to time. | 有时还得管管她孙女 |
[21:39] | She’s got you babysitting? | 她让你做保姆 |
[21:50] | How’s it going? | 还好吧 |
[21:51] | Morning,Neal. | 早上好 尼尔 |
[21:53] | Granddaughter? | 这是她孙女 |
[21:54] | She’s an art student. | 她是艺术系学生 |
[21:55] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[21:57] | Go get dressed. | 快去换衣服 |
[22:05] | You mind? | 你不介意吧 |
[22:11] | Hey, grandma. | 奶奶 |
[22:13] | Good morning, Cindy. | 早上好 辛迪 |
[22:21] | It’s perfect. | 真是太完美了 |
[22:22] | Even the freakin’ coffee is perfect. | 就连咖啡也好喝得要命 |
[22:26] | That’s not jewelry on his ankle,you know. | 要知道 他脚踝上的可不是什么首饰 |
[22:28] | He’s a felon. | 他是个重罪犯 |
[22:31] | So was Byron. | 拜伦也是 |
[22:49] | You look like a cartoon. | 你看起来像位卡通人物 |
[22:51] | This is classic Rat Pack. | 这是鼠帮乐队的经典造型 |
[22:53] | This is a devore. | 这是德沃尔牌的 |
[22:55] | Sorry, Dino. | 对不起了 流浪汉 |
[22:57] | Will you stop with the hat? | 别再弄你的帽子了行吗 |
[22:59] | Come on. Let’s go. | 赶快 我们要走了 |
[23:01] | You’re upset. | 你生气了 |
[23:05] | – Sour grapes. – What was that? | -嫉妒 -你说什么 |
[23:07] | Look, you tell me which rule I broke, | 告诉我 我犯了哪条规定 |
[23:09] | And I will thumb it back to prison myself. | 我会自己回去监狱里呆着去 |
[23:11] | For starters… | 首先 |
[23:16] | I work hard. I do my job well. | 我努力工作 也做得很好 |
[23:17] | And I don’t have a $10 million view of Manhattan | 而我却没有一套值一千万的公寓 |
[23:21] | That is share with a 22-year-old art student | 还可以在喝意大利咖啡的时候 |
[23:23] | While we sip espresso. | 欣赏一位二十二岁的艺术系学生 |
[23:24] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[23:26] | Why not? Because I’m not supposed to. | 为什么 因为我不允许 |
[23:29] | The amount of work I do equals certain things in the real world. | 我做的那些工作是要换回现实的东西的 |
[23:32] | Not cappuccino in the clouds. | 而不是云中的卡布其诺 |
[23:35] | Look, I will find out | 好吧 如果对你有那么重要 |
[23:36] | Where June buys her coffee if it’s that important to you. | 我会闻清楚琼在哪里买的咖啡的 |
[23:37] | – It’s not about the coffee. – I think it is. | -这与咖啡无关 -我觉得有关 |
[23:39] | No, it’s not. | 不 无关 |
[23:44] | This is what gets you into trouble. | 这会把你卷进麻烦里的 |
[23:46] | This is the start of those something-for-nothing schemes | 这就是那些毫无意义的计划的开始 |
[23:49] | That lead to the frauds that got you locked up. | 最终会让你作茧自缚的 |
[23:55] | I think it’s some sort of Italian roast. | 我觉得那是某种意大利烘烤咖啡 |
[23:58] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[24:10] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[24:11] | That’s Diana. | 那是戴安 |
[24:12] | Diana is my probie. | 戴安是我的见探 |
[24:13] | Probie? | 见探 |
[24:14] | Probationary agent. | 见习探员 |
[24:16] | She does everything I don’t. | 我不做的工作都由她来做 |
[24:17] | She’s very good at her job, and she can do way better than you. | 她对她的工作很在行 她能比你强得多 |
[24:22] | You must be Neal Caffrey. | 你一定就是尼尔·卡夫瑞了 |
[24:25] | Nice hat. | 帽子很漂亮 |
[24:27] | What have we got? | 我们查到了什么 |
[24:27] | His name’s Tony Field. | 他叫托尼·菲尔德 |
[24:29] | Customs flagged him coming in from Spain | 他从西班牙来的时候 海关因为我们在调查 |
[24:31] | In response to our snow white bolo. | 白雪大刀而把他扣了下来 |
[24:32] | Customs playing nice? | 海关态度还好吧 |
[24:34] | The usual chest-pounding. He’s in their custody, not ours. | 老样子 他现在受他们监管 我们管不了 |
[24:37] | Less paperwork for me. What’s he carrying? | 那我就省去很多文书工作了 他带了些什么 |
[24:39] | Oh, you’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[24:46] | “Blanca nieves y los siete enanos”? | 《白雪公主与七个小矮人》 |
[24:50] | Snow White and her seven little men. | 《白雪公主与七个小矮人》 |
[24:52] | This is what triggered our alert? | 就是这些在安检时触发了警报吗 |
[24:55] | What do we know about this guy? | 我们对这个人知道些什么情况 |
[24:56] | Says he’s a rare-book dealer. | 据说他是一位专卖珍本书的商人 |
[24:58] | Anything wrong with his paperwork? | 他的材料有什么问题吗 |
[24:59] | No.He brought in the same books in the same quantity on three previous trips. | 没有 他前三次带的也是这种书 重量也一样 |
[25:03] | He declared them each time. | 他每次都有通报 |
[25:05] | All right,Dino. Are we wasting our time? | 好了 流浪汉 我们在浪费时间吗 |
[25:07] | They’re not limited runs or special editions. Can’t be worth much. | 这不是限量版 也不是特别版 不值几个钱 |
[25:11] | So why go to all the trouble of flying them in? | 那为什么要大费周章把它们托运过来呢 |
[25:13] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[25:13] | He sure is nervous for having all the right paperwork. | 他的文件都齐全 但他却很紧张 |
[25:16] | I want to talk to him. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[25:17] | I’ll set it up. | 我来安排 |
[25:18] | Hey, boss, I’m grabbing some coffee.You want some? | 头儿 我要去买点咖啡 你要吗 |
[25:20] | Yeah. Anything but decaf. | 要一杯 不是低咖的就行 |
[25:22] | Diana, I’ll take mine straight. | 戴安 我要纯咖啡 |
[25:24] | Neal,the coffee shop’s outside. | 尼尔 咖啡店就在外面 |
[25:27] | You are way out of your league. | 你简直是在不自量力 |
[25:29] | Oh, harmless flirting. It’s like a dance. | 无伤大雅的调情 就像跳舞一样 |
[25:31] | Ah, there is no dance. | 没舞可跳 |
[25:33] | You’re not even on her dance card. | 你甚至不在她的舞伴名单上 |
[25:34] | No dancing for you. | 所以你没希望 |
[25:36] | Um,she digs the hat. | 她提到了我的帽子 |
[25:38] | Um,she’d rather be wearing the hat. | 她宁愿戴那顶帽子 |
[25:51] | Peter Burke, FBI. | 我是皮特·博尔克 联邦调查局的 |
[25:53] | FBI? | 联邦调查局 |
[25:55] | Oh, they’re really kicking it up a notch. | 他们还真看得起我啊 |
[25:57] | So, you’re a book dealer. | 你是一位书商 |
[26:00] | Yes. Well, as I have told everyone here, | 是的 正如我再三告诉这里所有人的那样 |
[26:03] | Repeatedly, my business is the import and sale of rare books. | 我的生意是买进和卖出珍本书籍 |
[26:07] | How rare can they be? You’ve got 600 of them. | 能有多珍贵 你已经有六百本了 |
[26:10] | Would you like me to go to the crime lab? | 要不要我去犯罪实验室 |
[26:11] | Help you dust for fingerprints? | 帮助你排查指纹 |
[26:13] | I get it. ‘Cause I’m telling you how to do your job. | 我明白 因为我在告诉你怎样做你的工作 |
[26:16] | So, Snow White | 话说回来 《白雪公主》 |
[26:18] | In spanish? | 还是西班牙语的 |
[26:20] | Snow white was not created by Disney, detective. | 长官 白雪公主不是迪斯尼设计的人物 |
[26:23] | There are a few stories | 在迪斯尼第一部动画片《汽船威利》之前 |
[26:24] | That predate Steamboat Willie. | 已经有一些白雪公主的故事了 |
[26:26] | I’m a federal agent. | 我是名联邦探员 |
[26:27] | And you mean folklore of the virginally pure queen? | 你指的是处女般纯洁的女王的民间故事吗 |
[26:31] | Like Alexander Pushkin’s | 比如亚历山大·普希金的 |
[26:33] | “Tale of The White Princess And The Seven Knights”? | 《白雪公主与七位骑士的故事》 |
[26:35] | Is that what you mean? | 你指的是这个吗 |
[26:40] | What are the books for? | 这些书到底是用来干什么的 |
[26:48] | I’d appreciate it if you didn’t talk to my client. | 我很希望你不是在审问我的客户 |
[26:51] | Constitution and all? | 不懂宪法吗 |
[26:56] | Were you chasing the ambulance,or did they give you a ride? | 你是追随急救车来的 还是他们载你来的 |
[26:59] | Huh? You must have thumbed it. | 你肯定搭了趟顺风车 |
[27:10] | No dance, huh? | 没希望吗 |
[27:12] | Not for you. | 你没希望 |
[27:13] | I thought the FBI had a policy. | 我还以为联邦调查局是有规定的 |
[27:15] | That’s the military. We don’t ask. We don’t care. | 那是军队 我们不问 也不关心 |
[27:17] | Where’s the customs inspector? | 海关调查员在哪 |
[27:20] | Neal was right.The books aren’t worth much. | 尼尔是对的 那些书不值钱 |
[27:22] | You could pick them up for a few dollars on eBay. | 你在易趣网花几块钱就能买到 |
[27:24] | Hey,why didn’t you tell me the guy lawyered up? | 你怎么没告诉我被扣住的那人请了律师 |
[27:27] | The second he makes that call, I can’t talk to him. | 只要他打了那通电话 我就不能盘问他了 |
[27:29] | He didn’t call anybody. | 他没打过电话 |
[27:30] | Then how did his lawyer know that… | 那他的律师怎么可能知道… |
[27:42] | I need paramedics in here now! | 现在这里需要急救人员 |
[27:43] | Nobody frisked the lawyer?! | 居然没人给那律师搜过身 |
[27:45] | God! | 该死 |
[27:51] | We’ve got a dead book dealer, | 我们现在有一个死了的书商 |
[27:53] | A killer lawyer, and a bunch of worthless books. | 一位律师杀手 还有一大堆没用的书 |
[27:56] | All right. Come on. | 好了 好好想想 |
[27:58] | As a reformed professional counterfeiter, | 做为一位职业的伪造者 |
[28:00] | What is the dutchman’s interest in these? | 荷兰人会对这些书的哪部分感兴趣 |
[28:05] | Published 1944 in Madrid. This is what he’s after. | 出版于马德里1944年 这就是他要找的 |
[28:14] | The top sheet? | 包衬的纸吗 |
[28:16] | More than that. This is a piece of 1944 spanish press parchment. | 不只 这是张1944年西班牙压制的羊皮纸 |
[28:20] | That’s what he wanted. Good. This is good. | 这就是他想要的 好 很好 |
[28:22] | He’s gonna counterfeit something that was originally printed on paper like that? | 他是想伪造一些印在这种纸上的东西 |
[28:25] | That’s what I would do. | 是我就会这么做 |
[28:28] | Tony made three prior shipments with these. | 托尼先做了三批这样的货 |
[28:31] | Two blank pages per book is 600 sheets. | 每本书两张白纸那就是600份包衬 |
[28:33] | Too many for paintings, not enough for currency. | 用来画画太多 用来卖钱又太少 |
[28:37] | I bet our deadbook dealer knew. | 我打赌那个死去的书商知情 |
[28:39] | Diana, where’s that wallet? | 戴安 那个钱包在哪 |
[28:41] | It’s right here. | 在这里 |
[28:48] | This is where he went the day before he left for spain. | 他去西班牙的前一天就去的这里 |
[28:51] | Yeah, I do remember him. | 对 我记得他 |
[28:53] | He came by several months ago and then again last week. | 他几个月前来过一次 上周又来了一次 |
[28:56] | This is what he came to see. | 他来这里就是为了看这个 |
[29:00] | The Spanish Victory Bond. | 西班牙胜利债券 |
[29:04] | He took several photographs of it. | 他照了几张照片 |
[29:06] | Said he was gonna write a book. It’s a shame he’s dead. | 说他想写本书 真遗憾他死了 |
[29:09] | This bond does have a fascinating history. | 这张债券有着一段令人着迷的历史 |
[29:13] | It’s a Goya. | 是戈雅的作品 |
[29:14] | Yes. Beautiful, isn’t it? | 是的 很漂亮 不是吗 |
[29:20] | Oh, look at that. | 看啊 |
[29:21] | A perfect fit. | 超级吻合 |
[29:24] | You’re starting to earn your $700 a month. | 你的薪水现在涨到七百块一个月了 |
[29:28] | You said it had a fascinating history. | 你说它有着一段令人着迷的历史 |
[29:30] | Quite. It was issued during the war. | 对 这是战争期间发行的 |
[29:32] | 1944. | 1944年 |
[29:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:34] | Yeah,the U.S. issued it to support | 是 当时美国政府发行了这张债券 |
[29:36] | The spanish underground in their battle against the Axis. | 来支持西班牙地下组织与轴心国之间的战争 |
[29:39] | Very few have ever been redeemed. | 没有几张被兑换过 |
[29:41] | There’s speculation that entire boxes were captured | 有传言说装着债券的箱子当时被截获了 |
[29:43] | And many of them are still hidden away in the caves of Altamira. | 还有一大部分仍藏在阿尔塔米拉洞窟里 |
[29:46] | Whole boxes of these? | 整箱这些债券吗 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:48] | Boy, that would be something, wouldn’t it? | 那肯定会很值钱 不是吗 |
[29:52] | This is the only surviving copy. | 这是现存的唯一一张 |
[29:55] | Except it’s a forgery. | 但这是张赝品 |
[29:59] | No. That’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[30:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[30:02] | It’s the ink. This is iron-gall dye mixed | 是墨水告诉我的 这是鞣酸铁混合的 |
[30:04] | To match period colors, but it hasn’t dried yet. | 用来仿造当年代的颜色 但墨水还没干 |
[30:05] | You can still smell the gum arabic. | 你仍能闻到阿拉伯树胶的味道 |
[30:12] | Uh, no. This has been here since 1952. | 不可能 这债券从1952年起就在这里了 |
[30:16] | It’s been here less than a week. | 这张只在这里呆了不到一周 |
[30:20] | Okay. Tony makes two trips. | 好吧 托尼去了两次 |
[30:23] | The first time ,he takes a picture of the bond. | 第一次 他给债券拍了照片 |
[30:25] | His second trip in, he steals the original | 第二次 他偷走原件 |
[30:28] | And replaces it with this copy. | 用赝品替代了 |
[30:30] | Can we confirm that? | 我们能确定么 |
[30:32] | The time ink identification test puts the age of the bond | 油墨时间鉴定显示债券是六天前印出来的 |
[30:35] | At approximately six days, which coincides with tony’s visit. | 刚好与托尼赴馆的时间吻合 |
[30:38] | We’re pulling surveillance video to back it up. | 我们会用监控录像来核实 |
[30:40] | Good. So the question is why go to the | 很好 现在问题是 |
[30:42] | trouble of making a really nice forgery | 为什么要大费周章用同样的纸张 |
[30:44] | on the right kind of paper | 做一份以假乱真的赝品 |
[30:46] | just to stick it back in the archives? | 却只将它放回档案馆 |
[30:48] | Is the bond still negotiable? | 这债券还能兑钱么 |
[30:52] | It’s a zero option, so it never expires. | 这是绝版 所以永不过期 |
[30:54] | – What’s it worth? – $1,000 face value. | -它值多少钱 -面值一千元 |
[30:56] | Drawing 9% interest. | 加上每年百分之九的利息 |
[30:58] | Compounded for 64 years. | 共64年 |
[31:01] | $248,000 | 248,000美元 (1000*1.09^64) |
[31:05] | What he said. | 他说什么 |
[31:06] | Quarter of a million. Not chump change. | 25万 数目不小啊 |
[31:09] | And he’s got 600 sheets of the stuff. | 而且他有六百张 |
[31:14] | $150 million. Give or take. | 一亿五千万左右 |
[31:18] | He’d be a rich man if he could pass them off. | 他要是都兑换了就成富翁了 |
[31:20] | But it still doesn’t tell us why he would | 但这仍不能说明 |
[31:24] | Take out the real bond and put in a forgery. | 为什么他要以假换真 |
[31:29] | I think it does. | 我知道了 |
[31:33] | What if he claimed he found boxes of the original bonds? | 如果他宣称他找到了几箱真的债券呢 |
[31:36] | Dragged them out of those caves in Spain. | 从西班牙某山洞里找到的 |
[31:38] | Yeah. How would they be authenticated? | 对 他们怎么证明是真的 |
[31:39] | They’d be taken to the archives | 他们会拿到档案馆 |
[31:41] | And compared to the original. | 和真品作比较 |
[31:42] | Which he’s already switched out with one of his own copies. | 真品已经被他用赝品调包了 |
[31:44] | So of course they’re gonna match. | 所以当然会被认为是真的了 |
[31:46] | Oh, this is good. This is really good. | 很好 真是太棒了 |
[31:49] | All right. Let’s think about this. | 好吧 咱们来想想 |
[31:56] | It’s Elizabeth. | 是伊丽莎白 |
[32:04] | Would you believe me if I said I was | 如果我说我已经 |
[32:06] | pulling upright in front of the house now? | 到了家门口 你信吗 |
[32:08] | You lost track of time. It happens. | 你忘了时间 这时常发生 |
[32:11] | I hope you didn’t make dinner. | 我希望你没做晚饭 |
[32:13] | Did you forget who you married? | 你忘了你娶了谁吗 |
[32:15] | I am smarter than that. | 我很聪明的 |
[32:18] | So,how’s Neal doing? Satchmo. | 尼尔做得怎样 沙吉摩 起来 |
[32:21] | He met Diana. | 他见到了戴安 |
[32:22] | Oh, a woman who can resist his charms. | 一个能抵挡住他魅力的女人 |
[32:26] | Bet that’s taking some getting used to. | 估计他需要点时间来适应 |
[32:27] | Is he helping? | 他帮的上忙吗 |
[32:28] | We’re onto something here, El. | 我们有线索了 小伊 |
[32:30] | So I won’t wait up. | 那我就不等了 |
[32:32] | I’m leaving. 10 minutes. I promise. | 我这就走 十分钟 我保证 |
[32:34] | 20 at the most. | 最多二十分钟 |
[32:36] | I know. | 明白了 |
[32:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:43] | Chew your food. | 先嚼再咽 |
[32:45] | You sound like your father. | 你吃饭的声音真像你爸 |
[32:50] | Big plans for the weekend? | 周末有重要计划啊 |
[32:51] | Uh, you know, I got to fix the sink, catch the game. | 我得修水槽 看比赛 |
[32:55] | With Elizabeth? | 和伊丽莎白一起吗 |
[32:56] | Yeah. Yeah, she’s into it. | 是的 她很有兴趣 |
[32:58] | How cool is that? | 很酷吧 |
[33:00] | She likes to watch the Giants. | 她喜欢看巨人队的比赛 |
[33:02] | Even on your anniversary? | 即使是你们的结婚纪念日吗 |
[33:08] | I see this stuff coming from six months out | 我六个月前就在计划了 |
[33:10] | And then I take it right in the teeth every time. | 但每次到最后都给忘了 |
[33:12] | Relax, man. You still have a few days. | 哥们儿 放轻松 你还有几天时间 |
[33:14] | No. This is what happened last year. | 不 去年就是这样 |
[33:16] | I said I’d make up for it with something special | 我说过我会做些特别的事来补偿 |
[33:19] | Not just a corner booth at Donatella’s | 并不只是在角落看看范思哲的展品 |
[33:23] | And a romp in the sheets. | 还有在床上亲热亲热 |
[33:24] | Skip the dinner. | 跳过晚餐啊 |
[33:25] | We’ve been married a decade. | 我们都结婚十年了 |
[33:27] | That doesn’t cut it anymore. | 这招儿不灵了 |
[33:29] | Okay, Romeo, let’s, let’s problem solve. | 好吧 罗密欧 咱们来解决问题吧 |
[33:33] | What’s she into? | 她喜欢什么 |
[33:35] | Sexually? | 性爱方面吗 |
[33:36] | No. No. Existentially. | 不 不 物质化一点 |
[33:38] | What makes her feel alive? | 什么让她充满活力 |
[33:41] | I’m drawing a blank. | 我脑子里一片空白 |
[33:43] | How could you not know? | 你怎么能不知道 |
[33:45] | When you were chasing me, you knew my shoe size | 自打你开始追捕我 你知道我的鞋码 |
[33:47] | What time I woke up in the morning. | 知道我几点起床 |
[33:48] | That’s the job. Very different. | 那是工作需要 是不同的 |
[33:49] | So, a relationship isn’t work? | 所以感情上就不适用了吗 |
[33:51] | Oh,no,no. | 不 不 |
[33:51] | You don’t get to lecture me on relationships. | 感情方面不用你来说教 |
[33:54] | My wife didn’t change her identity | 我老婆可没为了躲避我 |
[33:56] | And flee the country to get away from me. | 改名换姓跑到别的国家去 |
[34:02] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[34:07] | That was harsh. I didn’t. I didn’t mean that. | 我的话太刻薄了 我并不是那个意思 |
[34:09] | Yeah, you did. | 你就是那个意思 |
[34:10] | Did she really flee the country? | 她真的跑去别的国家了 |
[34:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:13] | France? Did she go to france? | 是不是法国 她去了法国吗 |
[34:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:23] | – What am I gonna do? – No. | -我该怎么办 -不 |
[34:24] | No more relationship advice from this side of the car. | 我不会给你任何感情上的建议了 |
[34:29] | Call Dr.Phil, okay? | 给菲尔医生打电话 好吗 |
[35:01] | I saw the best mind of my generation get | 我看到我这一代最杰出的人 |
[35:05] | run downby the drunken taxicab of absolute reality. | 被现实之车撞倒 (摘自金斯伯格的诗) |
[35:08] | What the hell, Mozzie? | 搞什么鬼 蚊子 |
[35:09] | Sitting in the dark, misquoting Ginsberg? | 坐在暗处 错误地引用金斯伯格的诗 |
[35:12] | The light’s. How they find you, man. | 是坐在灯光下 伙计 他们怎么找到你的 |
[35:14] | Hey, you know. | 知道吗 |
[35:15] | You can’t just help yourself here. | 你不能在这儿这么随便 |
[35:17] | – How’d you get in? – I used this. | -你怎么进来的 -我用了这个 |
[35:20] | I knocked. | 我敲门了 |
[35:21] | I introduced myself to June. She’s great. | 我对琼做了自我介绍 她人不错 |
[35:24] | Did you get a load of that granddaughter? | 你注意她到孙女了吗 |
[35:27] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[35:27] | What was I gonna do, not come? | 我还能怎么样 难道不来吗 |
[35:31] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[35:35] | Can you pick it? | 你能摘下来吗 |
[35:36] | No way. No way. | 不可能 |
[35:39] | You flew too close to the sun, my friend. | 你飞得离太阳太近了 我的朋友 |
[35:41] | They burned your wings. | 这会烧到你翅膀 |
[35:43] | Where’s Kate, Moz? | 凯特在哪 蚊子 |
[35:46] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[35:47] | She’s a ghost, man. | 她跟鬼魂一样 哥们 |
[35:48] | She did an outstanding job of melting away. | 她奇迹般的消失了 |
[35:51] | Well, keep looking. | 那就继续找 |
[35:53] | – Check france. – France? | -查查法国 -法国 |
[35:55] | I know,okay? It’s probably nothing. | 我知道 可能一无所获 |
[35:57] | Just…look everywhere. | 只是别放过任何地方 |
[35:59] | There’s something else. | 还有点事 |
[36:00] | I need you to help me figure out | 我需要你帮我查出 |
[36:03] | Who created this. | 这是谁制造的 |
[36:10] | It’s superb. | 这做的真好 |
[36:12] | You know the worst thing about art forgery? | 你知道仿造最大的悲剧是什么吗 |
[36:14] | You can’t take credit for your work. | 就是你不能在自己的作品上署名 |
[36:29] | El? | 小伊 |
[36:37] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[36:46] | What do you like? | 你喜欢什么 |
[36:49] | What’s special? | 有什么特别的 |
[37:06] | Look at you. You haven’t changed. I have changed. | 看看你 你还没换桌面啊 我已经换了 |
[37:14] | Yeah? This is Burke. | 我是博尔克 |
[37:15] | It’s Jones. Caffrey’s anklet activated. | 我是琼斯 卡夫瑞脚上的追踪器有动静 |
[37:17] | Is he with you? | 他和你在一起吗 |
[37:20] | No. I’m coming. | 没有 我这就来 |
[37:22] | El, I’ve got to go. Neal’s outside his radius | 小伊 我得走了 尼尔超出他的活动范围了 |
[37:28] | Agent Burke, are you still there? | 博尔克探员 还在吗 |
[37:32] | Caffrey is with me. | 卡夫瑞和我在一起 |
[37:34] | – Are you sure? – Yeah,yeah. | -你确定 -很确定 |
[37:37] | Good morning, honey. | 早安 亲爱的 |
[37:38] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[37:39] | You’re on my couch? | 你居然在我的沙发上 |
[37:40] | Yeah, I came to talk to you. | 对 我是来找你的 |
[37:41] | And, uh, frankly, Peter, I have to say | 老实说 彼得 |
[37:43] | I’m surprised you have such an amazing wife. | 我很惊讶你有个这么好的老婆 |
[37:46] | Yeah, I like her. Get off my couch. | 是啊 我喜欢她 从我的沙发上滚开 |
[37:48] | – Honey,we’re just chatting. – Chatting? | -亲爱的 我们只是在聊天 -聊天 |
[37:50] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么过来的 |
[37:51] | – Cab. – You activated your tracker. | -打车 -你启动了你的跟踪器 |
[37:53] | You’re in my house on my couch with my wife. | 你在我家 跟我的老婆坐在沙发上 |
[37:57] | Oh, hey, Satchmo. | 嘿 沙吉摩 |
[37:59] | Now you’re petting my dog. | 你现在还跟我的狗玩 |
[38:01] | Did you really put Elizabeth under surveillance | 你真的在和伊丽莎白约会前 |
[38:03] | Before you asked her out? | 就开始监视她么 |
[38:04] | Peter, I underestimated you. | 彼得 我低估你了 |
[38:06] | You told him? | 你告诉他了 |
[38:07] | He said he wanted to make sure that | 他说他要确保 |
[38:08] | I wasn’t seeing anybody else. | 我没跟别人约会 |
[38:10] | Honey, I think it’s cute. | 亲爱的 我觉得这很有趣 |
[38:11] | I think it’s adorable. | 我也觉得这很可爱 |
[38:12] | I’m putting you back in prison. | 我要把你送回监狱 |
[38:16] | I know who the Dutchman is. | 我知道荷兰人是谁了 |
[38:20] | Enlighten me. | 说 |
[38:22] | Curtis Hagen. | 柯蒂斯·哈根 |
[38:24] | He’s an art restorer one of the best in the world | 他是世上首屈一指的艺术品修复专家 |
[38:26] | But his own work never took off. | 但他从没卖出过自己的作品 |
[38:28] | He’s particularly good at Goya restorations. | 他特别擅长修复戈雅的作品 |
[38:30] | That’s what this is, peter. | 这就是真相 彼得 |
[38:32] | The bond is him showing off. | 他在炫耀自己制作的债券 |
[38:34] | Interesting theory. How do you prove it? | 很有趣的想法 你怎么证明 |
[38:37] | He signed it. | 他署名了 |
[38:38] | I think we might have noticed | 我想如果角落里有署名的话 |
[38:40] | A signature tucked in the corner. | 我们早就看见了 |
[38:42] | Show him. | 给他看看 |
[38:46] | Look at the pants on the Spanish peasant. | 看看这个西班牙农夫的裤子 |
[38:48] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[38:50] | It’s the initials “C” and “H”. | 是名字首字母的大写”C”和”H” |
[38:55] | I don’t know. That’s, that’s a stretch. | 我不知道 这只是草图吧 |
[38:57] | This bond is a masterpiece. | 这债券是份杰作 |
[38:59] | If I’d done something this good, | 如果我能做出这么好的作品 |
[39:01] | I would have signed it. | 我也会署名的 |
[39:01] | The forgeries you caught me on, | 我做的那些被你没收的赝品上 |
[39:03] | I signed them. | 我也署名了 |
[39:04] | Where? | 在哪 |
[39:05] | Look at the bank seal under polarized light sometime. | 回去在偏振光下看看银行的盖章 |
[39:08] | Hagen is doing a church restoration on third street. | 哈根正在第三大街翻修一座教堂 |
[39:11] | We can stop by on our way in. | 我们可以顺路去看看 |
[39:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:15] | Meet me in the car. | 在车里等我 |
[39:17] | – I’m gonna say goodbye to my wife now. – Yes. | -我现在要跟我的太太告别 -好的 |
[39:22] | It was nice to meet you. | 见到你真好 |
[39:23] | Nice to meet you after all these years. | 这么多年后再见到你真好 |
[39:36] | – This is it? – Yep. | -就是这里吗 -是的 |
[39:40] | You can’t come in. We’re closed for restoration. | 你们不能进来 我们现在封闭翻修 |
[39:42] | Sorry, father. | 对不起 神父 |
[39:44] | Could we just — could we just have a moment? Thank you. | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 谢谢 |
[39:47] | Father… | 神父 |
[39:54] | Please, father. My best friend is having a crisis of the soul. | 拜托 神父 我最好的朋友罪孽深重 |
[39:58] | He’s a married man. | 他已经结婚了 |
[39:59] | And he has the most devastatingly beautiful assistant at work | 他工作中有个非常性感的 |
[40:04] | A very provocative woman. | 女助理 |
[40:06] | He’s been tempted. | 他被迷住了 |
[40:08] | More than tempted. I have details. | 准确的说 不只是被迷住了 |
[40:12] | It’s very common with men his age. | 这在他那个年纪很普遍 |
[40:14] | Unfortunately, very common. | 不幸的是 非常普遍 |
[40:16] | And I want to confront him about this | 我想在他毁掉自己的生活之前 |
[40:18] | Before he tears apart his life. | 让他认识到这点 |
[40:21] | He has a lot of faults. | 他犯了很多错 |
[40:22] | I mean, don’t get me started. He is a mess. | 我是说 他的人生就是一笔糊涂账 |
[40:25] | But he’s very spiritual. | 但他是个非常有信仰的人 |
[40:34] | I know this is the place where my words will have the most effect. | 我知道我的话在这里才能发挥最大作用 |
[40:38] | This is the city of churches. | 这个城市到处都有教堂 |
[40:40] | We’re closed. Surely, there’s another place. | 我们关门了 你们可以去另外一间 |
[40:42] | This is where he was married. | 他是在这里举行的婚礼 |
[40:46] | – Five minutes. – Oh, thank you. thank you, father. | -给你5分钟 -谢谢你 神父 |
[40:51] | Sorry about that. We got five. | 抱歉说你坏话了 我们有5分钟 |
[40:54] | Did you just lie to a priest? | 你刚欺骗了一位神父吗 |
[40:56] | Do you think Diana’s attractive? | 你觉得戴安有魅力吗 |
[40:57] | – Sure. – Then we’re good. | -当然 -那就没事了 |
[41:07] | – Extraordinary. – Real nice. | -太棒了 -确实 |
[41:10] | So, if this hagen…guy is as good as you say… | 如果这个哈根真像你说的那么厉害 |
[41:16] | How come I’ve never heard of him? | 我怎么会从来没听说过他 |
[41:18] | You only know the guys who get caught. | 你只知道那些被逮住的人 |
[41:21] | You know the second-best criminals. | 你知道第二最佳罪犯这一说吧 |
[41:23] | What’s that say about you? | 那你算怎么回事 |
[41:25] | It says there’s an exception to every rule. | 这说明凡事都有例外 |
[41:29] | Look — “C” and “H”. | 看 字母”C”和”H” |
[41:31] | Where? | 在哪 |
[41:33] | Right here. | 就这里 |
[41:36] | Right there. | 这里 |
[41:38] | – C. H. – Maybe. | – “C” “H” -可能吧 |
[41:40] | What do you mean,maybe? That’s a “C” and an “H.” | 什么叫可能 那就是”C”和”H” |
[41:42] | Can I help you,gentlemen? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗 先生们 |
[41:47] | Your face –it’s familiar. | 你看起来很面熟 |
[41:51] | Maybe I’ve seen it on the news or perhaps on a “most wanted” webpage? | 我可能在新闻或是通缉令上见过你 |
[41:57] | Neal caffrey. | 尼尔·卡夫瑞 |
[41:59] | Forgive me if I don’t shake hands with an art thief. | 请原谅 我不会跟一个艺术品小偷握手 |
[42:03] | I was never arrested for art theft. | 我从未因为偷窃艺术品而被捕 |
[42:04] | Not arrested, | 没有被捕 |
[42:06] | But, as I recall, | 但据我回忆 |
[42:07] | You’re known as quite the Renaissance criminal. | 你是以偷盗文艺复兴时期的艺术品而出名的 |
[42:10] | So you can understand my concern at having you in my space. | 所以你能理解为什么我这么关注你了 |
[42:13] | And you are…? | 这位是 |
[42:16] | Just a friend. | 朋友而已 |
[42:17] | Well, friend…this church is closed. | 好吧 朋友 教堂关闭了 |
[42:32] | – Did you see it? – Okay, you’ve got me curious. | -看到了吗 -好吧 你勾起我的好奇心了 |
[42:34] | We’ll check him out. | 我们要好好查查他 |
[42:36] | Listen to the spirit, son. Not the flash. | 扪心自问一下吧 孩子 冲动是魔鬼 |
[42:39] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[42:42] | What’s… that about? | 他那话是啥意思 |
[42:45] | Shut the door. | 关门 |
[42:49] | I need your help with this. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[42:52] | Is this the information on Hagen? | 这是关于哈根的信息吗 |
[42:54] | No. Diana’s on her way with that. | 不是 戴安正在追查 |
[42:59] | This is your wife’s visa bill. | 这是太太的信用卡账单 |
[43:01] | Yeah. I got it all. | 我都拿来了 |
[43:01] | Her ebay bids, | 她的易趣网出价 |
[43:03] | Video rentals, library books. | 租影碟的费用 图书馆借的书 |
[43:05] | Thank you, patriot act. | 真感谢爱国者法案 |
[43:06] | So you’re stalking your own wife? | 你在跟踪你自己的老婆吗 |
[43:09] | Want to compare notes? | 想交流交流吗 |
[43:11] | Appreciate. | 很荣幸 |
[43:13] | You figure out what she likes? | 你弄明白她喜欢什么了吗 |
[43:14] | Yep. It’s all in the summary. | 当然 都总结好了 |
[43:17] | Pottery-making. | 陶制品 |
[43:18] | Nancy Drew mysteries. | 神探南茜的秘密 |
[43:20] | Scented candles. | 香水蜡烛 |
[43:21] | Oleander. | 夹竹桃 |
[43:24] | Old jazz. | 古典爵士乐 |
[43:25] | Anything italian,except anchovies. | 除了凤尾鱼外任何有和意大利有关的东西 |
[43:28] | Yeah, I don’t think you’re gonna find your answer | 我不认为你能从他的易趣账单里 |
[43:30] | Tucked into a list of her eBay bids. | 找到你想要的东西 |
[43:34] | Then help me out here, all right? You’re the romantic. | 那你说怎么办 你是情圣 |
[43:37] | I mean,what’s the deal with the bottle? | 你那个酒瓶有什么说道 |
[43:40] | It’s an ’82 bordeaux. | 那是82年的波尔多葡萄酒 |
[43:42] | Yeah. Costs 800 bucks a pop. | 是 800块钱一瓶 |
[43:44] | It does when it’s full. I got it empty. | 满的时候当然值这么多钱 我是捡的空瓶子 |
[43:47] | Empty? | 空的 |
[43:51] | Look,when Kate and I met, we had nothing. | 当我和凯特认识的时候 我们很穷 |
[43:54] | I got that bottle, | 我捡到了那个瓶子 |
[43:55] | And I used to fill it up with whatever cheap wine we could afford. | 然后装上我们买得起的便宜酒 |
[44:00] | And we’d sit in that crappy apartment | 我们坐在简陋的公寓里 |
[44:01] | And drink it over cold pizza | 喝着酒吃着凉匹萨 |
[44:02] | And pretend we were living in the cote d’azur. | 就好像我们住在法国的蔚蓝海岸 |
[44:06] | How’d that work out for you? | 你是怎么解决的 |
[44:08] | It didn’t. | 没有解决 |
[44:10] | ‘Cause that bottle was a promise of a better life. | 因为那瓶子是对美好生活的承诺 |
[44:13] | What Kate got was a guy | 而凯特得到的只是一个 |
[44:15] | Locked away for half a decade. | 被关在监狱里5年的家伙 |
[44:19] | You make Elizabeth any promises,peter? | 你对伊丽莎白作出过承诺吗 彼得 |
[44:23] | Or you think what she really wants is oleander candles? | 或者你认为她真的只是想要夹竹桃蜡烛 |
[44:31] | Hey, Diana. What do you got? | 戴安 查到了什么 |
[44:33] | Hagen is leaving the country. | 哈根正打算出境 |
[44:35] | He booked a flight through a private charter company | 他通过巴塞罗那的一家私人公司 |
[44:37] | In barcelona for the 19th. | 预订了19号的机票 |
[44:38] | One week. Damn it, Neal. | 还有一周了 该死 尼尔 |
[44:40] | Seeing you must have tipped him off. | 看来上次打草惊蛇了 |
[44:41] | He’s going to spain. That’s something. | 他要去西班牙 这里面有蹊跷 |
[44:43] | Is there any connection to our books and the bonds or the murder? | 与我们关注的的书 债券或是谋杀有关系吗 |
[44:46] | Hagen’s impressive as hell. | 哈根让人印象非常深刻 |
[44:48] | A lot of international holdings, but he keeps himself out of the muck. | 大量的国际控股 但从来没有垃圾股 |
[44:50] | You get every available agent on this. | 把所有的人力都派过来 |
[44:52] | You know the good ones. Steal them if you have to. | 你知道谁最出色 必要时不择手段都行 |
[44:54] | I want to know every single thing about this guy, and I don’t want any excuses. | 我要知道关于他的任何细节 没有借口 |
[44:58] | – Anything gets in your way… – Forge your signature. | -如果有任何阻碍 -仿造你的签名 |
[45:00] | – Always do. -That’s what I want to hear. | -老规矩了 -我要的就是这句话 |
[45:04] | If you’re right about hagen, | 如果哈根的事被你说中了 |
[45:07] | We have one week to connect him to the bond. | 那我们还有一周时间把他和债券联系起来 |
[45:09] | If we lose him on the 19th… | 如果19号被他跑了 |
[45:14] | Neal, if we lose him, you’re back in. | 尼尔 如果他跑了 你就得回监狱 |
[45:17] | I can’t save you. | 我也帮不了你了 |
[45:29] | – You’re late. – Hey, give me a break. | -你迟到了 -让我歇会儿 |
[45:31] | I’m a working man now. | 我现在是上班族了 |
[45:33] | So? | 所以呢 |
[45:35] | We were right about hagen. | 我们关于哈根的怀疑是对的 |
[45:36] | Of course we were right. | 我们当然是对的 |
[45:38] | And I was stupid and impulsive,and he saw me. | 我太笨太冲动 被他发现了 |
[45:42] | I have one week to link him to the bonds. | 我有一周的时间要把他和那债券联系起来 |
[45:46] | One week or what? | 一周 不然呢 |
[45:49] | I go back. | 不然我就得回监狱 |
[45:50] | No,no,no,no. | 不不 |
[45:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:53] | Did you find anything about Kate? | 你发现什么关于凯特的事了吗 |
[45:56] | Apparently, if a tree falls in the forest, it does make a sound. | 很明显 雁过还是会留痕的 |
[46:12] | I may lose her again, Moz. | 我也许要再次失去她了 蚊子 |
[46:13] | Lose her? I just found her. | 失去她 我找到她了 |
[46:16] | So did he. | 他也找到她了 |
[46:18] | So did he. | 他也找到她了 |
[46:23] | remember when you told me not to look for Kate? | 记得你告诉过我别去找凯特吗 |
[46:27] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[46:33] | Neal, you’re putting me in a tough spot here. | 尼尔 你在让我为难 |
[46:35] | These were taken four days ago at a San Diego ATM. | 这是4天前在圣迭戈的自动提款机的拍到的 |
[46:37] | She’s going under the name Kate Perdue. | 她用的化名是凯特·普杜尔 |
[46:39] | You know what “perdue” means in french? | 你知道法语里”普杜尔”是什么意思吗 |
[46:41] | Yeah. It means lost. | 当然 意思是 迷失 |
[46:44] | Yeah. Makes you wonder, right? | 让人很疑惑 对吗 |
[46:45] | Is she lost to me or without me? | 是因我迷失 还是因没有我而迷失 |
[46:47] | – Stop it. – I just needa couple days,okay? | -别说了 -我只需要几天时间 好吗 |
[46:49] | A-after this dutchman thing is over. A couple days to go to San Diego. | 等这个丹麦人的事完了 我要去圣迭戈几天 |
[46:52] | You could send an agent with me. You can come with me. | 你可以派个探员跟我去 你可以跟我去都行 |
[46:54] | Stop. Stop. Stop it! | 别说了 别说了 |
[46:55] | How many times are you gonna screw up your life for this girl? | 你打算为这个女孩跌倒几次才够 |
[46:57] | I hate to break it to you, | 我不想打击你 但是 |
[46:59] | Buddy, but she dumped you — with prejudice. | 伙计 她抛弃了你 因为偏见 |
[47:03] | Exactly what is your plan if you find her? | 如果你找到了她 你打算怎么办 |
[47:14] | I know there’s more to our story, okay? | 我知道我们还没有结束 |
[47:16] | She disappears in the dust –no,that’s not an ending. | 她消失的无声无息 不 这不是结局 |
[47:18] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[47:20] | We’ve all been there. | 我们都经历过 |
[47:22] | It gets easier. | 会过去的 |
[47:23] | Not if she’s the one. | 如果她是唯一 就不会过去 |
[47:25] | I brought this to you.Doesn’t that count for something? | 我为你带来这么多 难道不值得一些回报吗 |
[47:28] | No. | 不行 |
[47:30] | We made a deal. | 我们有协议 |
[47:31] | I gave you something good here, and you’re about to blow it. | 我给你好处了 你却要搞砸它 |
[47:39] | God. | 老天 |
[47:41] | You’re right. You’re right, Peter. | 彼得 你是对的 |
[47:44] | I’m a smart guy. | 我是聪明人 |
[47:45] | I should know when I’ve been dumped. | 我该知道自己已经被甩了 |
[47:50] | You figure out your anniversary plans yet? | 想好你们结婚纪念日的计划了吗 |
[47:52] | I’m getting close–very close. | 快了 很快了 |
[47:55] | So you got nothing? | 意思就是还没 |
[47:57] | Nothing. But I’ll find it. | 是没有 不过我会想出来的 |
[48:02] | Hey, um… I’m gonna go grab a smoke, really quick. | 我去抽根烟 很快就完 |
[48:07] | Didn’t know you smoked. | 我都不知道你会抽烟 |
[48:08] | Ah, it’s a nasty prison habit. I’ve been trying to quit. | 监狱里养成的坏习惯 一直想戒来着 |
[48:11] | Jones, keep an eye on him. | 琼斯 看好他 |
[48:13] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[48:17] | Bum one from you? | 能给根烟吗 |
[48:20] | These things will kill you. | 这玩意儿会害死你的 |
[48:22] | That’s what I keep hearing, but I’m not dead yet. | 都这么说 可我还是没死 |
[48:24] | But these filters–they’re good. | 这种过滤嘴是上好的 |
[48:29] | Not for me, you understand. | 不过我是不用的 |
[48:31] | I tear ’em off. | 我总是把它撕掉 |
[48:33] | You need a light? | 要火吗 |
[48:35] | You should try the patch. | 你应该尝试一下戒烟贴膏 |
[48:36] | Two years and counting, my friend. | 都两年了 朋友 |
[48:38] | I hate the tan lines. | 我不喜欢贴成黄一块白一块的 |
[48:46] | You don’t smoke. | 你不抽烟的 |
[48:47] | What was I supposed to do –fire off a flare? | 那我该咋办 射个闪光弹告诉你吗 |
[48:52] | So, you tear off the filter? | 所以你把过滤嘴撕了 |
[48:54] | Yeah. But I’m hard-core. | 是啊 不过我是个硬汉 |
[49:41] | I found my bottle. | 我想到纪念日计划了 |
[49:43] | I found Hagen. | 我找到哈根了 |
[49:45] | You first. | 你先说 |
[49:46] | This is a warehouse down by the docks. | 这是码头的一间仓库 |
[49:47] | Hagen runs it through a shell corporation out of Guatemala. | 哈根利用一家瓜地马拉的空壳公司在经营 |
[49:50] | We didn’t know about this. How did you? | 警局都不知道 你怎么知道的 |
[49:52] | I don’t think you rely on rumoras much as I do. | 我想我比你更信谣言 |
[49:57] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[50:09] | Do you hear that? You hear that? | 你听到了吗 听到了吗 |
[50:12] | – Hear what? – Kind of rhythmic”ssh,ssh. | -听到什么 -某种节奏 |
[50:16] | That’s a press. Damn it, Peter. That is a printing press. | 是个印刷厂 见鬼 皮特 这是个印刷厂 |
[50:20] | He’s printing the bonds in there right now. You can hear it. | 可以听到他正在里面印债券呢 |
[50:23] | How long till they’re done? | 还得印多久 |
[50:24] | A multicolor print job as complicated as the goya — | 彩印是个复杂的工程 |
[50:26] | test proofs, ink formulation, perfect registration — | 试印 配油墨 以假乱真的序列号 |
[50:30] | He’ll be running it for days. | 得印上好几天 |
[50:34] | – Diana. – Yeah,boss. | -戴安 -怎么了 头儿 |
[50:35] | – I need recording equipmentdown here immediately. – You got it. | -马上把录音设备送过来 -明白 |
[50:38] | – Come on. – I am on board. | -快走 -我同意 |
[50:42] | Hagen is our guy. | 哈根就是我们要找的人 |
[50:43] | But we still don’t have enough for a warrant. | 可我们还是没有足够的理由申请搜查令 |
[50:46] | We know the bonds are there. Just open the door. | 我们都知道债券就在那里 开门就行 |
[50:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:49] | Well, you should read this –“warrant law”. | 你该看看这个 《搜查令条例》 |
[50:52] | All I’ve got is sound coming out of a warehouse | 我只听到仓库里有声音 |
[50:55] | And no way to link him to the bond. | 没法证明他们跟债券有关 |
[50:57] | – I’ve got to talk to your friend. – Friend? | -我要跟你朋友谈谈 -什么朋友 |
[51:00] | Come on,Neal. The guy who gave you a cigarette. | 得了 尼尔 给你烟的那个矮冬瓜 |
[51:02] | – I have no — what — you think Jones is an idiot? | -我不懂… -拜托 你当琼斯是白痴啊 |
[51:07] | I have to know how he connected Hagen to the warehouse. | 我要知道他怎么知道哈根和仓库有关 |
[51:12] | Come on, Neal. And you got to trust me. | 拜托 尼尔 你得相信我 |
[51:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[51:20] | I’ll bring you to him–first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早我就带你去见他 |
[51:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[52:07] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[52:10] | Damn. | 该死 |
[52:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[52:15] | He ran. | 他跑了 |
[52:37] | Hi,there. | 你们好 |
[52:42] | What are you doing? You can’t be here. | 你干嘛 你不能来这里 |
[52:43] | Oh, I-I’m taking a photography class over at the annex | 我在给附属建筑拍照 |
[52:45] | And pictures of rusty sheet metal are a surefire “A. | 这些锈迹斑斑照片肯定能让我成绩拿A |
[52:49] | Take him in. | 带他进去 |
[53:09] | Jimmy! Go get Hagen! | 吉米 去找哈根来 |
[53:17] | What exactly is going on here?! | 这里到底怎么了 |
[53:21] | Why’d you bring him inside?! | 你们把他带进来干什么 |
[53:23] | He was taking pictures. | 他刚才在拍照 |
[53:25] | Open the door! You’re a dead man! | 开门 你死定了 |
[53:28] | That sounds like inch-thick lexan. | 听起来像是几英寸厚的防弹玻璃 |
[53:33] | Keys are on their way. | 马上就有人拿钥匙来了 |
[53:35] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[53:39] | You shouldn’t have signed the bonds. | 你真不该在债券上署名 |
[53:41] | I’m no stranger to vanity myself, so I understand the impulse. | 我自己也有虚荣心 所以我了解那种冲动 |
[53:44] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要宰了你 |
[53:46] | I hope whatever they’re giving you is worth it. | 希望他们给你的值得你这么卖命 |
[53:49] | It is. | 确实值得 |
[54:02] | You are a particular kind of bastard! | 你真是个极品混蛋 |
[54:07] | Gentlemen, we have a fugitive hiding in this building. | 伙计们 这栋建筑里藏了一名逃犯 |
[54:10] | Knock down those doors. | 把门撞开 |
[54:11] | Grab the bonds! Come on! Let’s go! Everybody, come on! | 装上债券 快点 快走 麻利点 |
[54:15] | Quick! Let’s go! Move it! | 快 行动 行动 |
[54:17] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快 行动 |
[54:19] | Get in there! | 冲进去 |
[54:21] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[54:26] | Get them up in the air! | 举起手来 |
[54:32] | This is what the law calls an exigent circumstance. | 这在法律上叫做紧急情况 |
[54:36] | Any of you Harvard grads know what that is? Huh? | 你们这些哈佛高材生知道这个吗 |
[54:39] | – No hands? – Diana? | -没人举手了 -戴安解释一下 |
[54:41] | Exigent circumstance allows us | 紧急情况时 |
[54:43] | To pursue a suspect onto private property | 法律允许在没有搜查令的情况下 |
[54:44] | Without obtaining a warrant. | 进入私人住宅追捕嫌犯 |
[54:46] | And to seize any and all evidence | 还能搜集现场发现的 |
[54:48] | That has been discovered in plain view, | 任何物证 |
[54:50] | regardless of the connection to the original crime. | 无论是否与原案件有关 |
[54:56] | Remember me, friend? | 还记得我吗 朋友 |
[55:05] | Oh, there’s your lawyer. | 你的律师也在啊 |
[55:19] | You know, you’re really bad at this escape thing. | 知道吗 你的逃跑技术真烂 |
[55:23] | What can I say? | 还能说什么呢 |
[55:25] | – Cigar? – Cuban? | -要雪茄吗 -古巴产的吗 |
[55:28] | You should arrest me. | 你应该逮捕我 |
[55:30] | I’ll let the cigar go, but you are a fleeing suspect. | 雪茄倒无所谓 不过你是在逃嫌犯 |
[55:37] | Is that the original victory bond? | 那是原版的战争国债吗 |
[55:40] | Why, yes. | 当然 |
[55:41] | Yes,it is. | 当然是的 |
[55:52] | You know, this makes me 3-0. | 加上这次 我逮你三次了 |
[55:56] | Maybe I’m not trying hard enough. | 也许我逃得不怎么努力 |
[56:17] | Now, I want you to keep your eyes closed. | 现在我要你闭上眼 |
[56:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[56:22] | All right. | 很好 |
[56:32] | Okay. Open them. | 好了 睁开眼 |
[56:42] | Honey, you know how every year, I’m always promising you | 亲爱的 每年我都许诺 |
[56:46] | That we’re gonna go… | 要带你去… |
[56:48] | To the Caribbean. | 加勒比海 |
[56:51] | This sort of what you wanted? | 这算符合你的期望吗 |
[56:55] | Well, I think if I keep my eyes closed, | 我想如果闭上眼 |
[56:58] | I can actually imagine us being there. | 我真能想象我们就在加勒比海 |
[57:01] | – Ooh,and it’s getting warmer. – It is. | -这里暖和多了 -是啊 |
[57:03] | – Come here. – Okay | -过来 -好 |
[57:13] | Screw top. | 还有啤酒 |
[57:20] | Cheesy? | 很山寨吧 |
[57:22] | It’s a little cheesy,but it’s… but it’s sweet. | 是有点山寨 不过很温馨 |
[57:28] | Maybe this will help. | 也许这个能弥补一下 |
[57:34] | – Belize. – What?! | -伯利兹[加勒比海岸一国家] -不是吧 |
[57:36] | I found the time. | 我有时间了 |
[57:41] | We have a week and two plane tickets | 我们有一周时间 两张机票 |
[57:44] | And a seized villain Sarteneja. | 还有被查封的撒特尼哈的别墅 |
[57:46] | In –in where? | 在哪里 |
[57:48] | Oh,in this really incredible beach front villa | 超级豪华的海滩别墅 |
[57:50] | That the bureau seized from this narcotrafficker. | 局里刚查封的 |
[57:53] | – It’s amazing -Okay. It’s — enough. | -美极了 -好了 别形容了 |
[57:55] | Just…just tell me it’s nice. | 只要 只要告诉我那里很美就行了 |
[57:58] | It’s nice. | 确实很美 |
[58:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[58:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[58:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[58:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[58:26] | Do you think we can pull that heater in a little closer? | 能把火炉挪近一点吗 |
[58:28] | Yeah. It’s cold. | 好 确实有点冷 |
[58:36] | Can’t beat that view. | 风景这边独好啊 |
[58:37] | Did Elizabeth like it? | 伊丽莎白喜欢吗 |
[58:39] | She loved it. | 爱死了 |
[58:41] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[58:42] | Yeah. Italian roast? | 要 是意式烘焙的吗 |
[58:48] | Going on vacation. | 你要去度假了啊 |
[58:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[58:52] | Yeah, we’ll be back in a week. | 没错 一周后就回来 |
[58:54] | Still wearing that suit. | 还穿着那套西装啊 |
[58:55] | Yeah. I love this suit. | 是啊 我喜欢这套 |
[59:02] | Did they make a decision? | 他们有决定了吗 |
[59:08] | Figured if we didn’t, you’d end up making one of these on your own. | 估计我们如果不发你一个 你自己也会做一个 |
[59:15] | – I’m official. – You’re a consultant,and I own you for four years. | -我是正式的了 -你是个顾问 还要给我干四年 |
[59:19] | – You okay with that? – Yeah. | -没问题吧 -没问题 |
[59:23] | You’ll be here when I get back? | 我回来的时候你应该还在吧 |
[59:24] | Where else am I gonna go? | 我还能去哪儿 |