时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on White Collar… | |
[00:02] | Curtis Hagen was granted early release from prison today. | Curtis Hagen今天从监狱提前释放了 |
[00:06] | The Mosconi Codex. | 莫斯克尼法典 |
[00:07] | You want me to risk jail for a little light reading? | 你想要我为了看点书而去坐牢? |
[00:10] | Special Agent David Siegel. | 特别探员David Siegel |
[00:12] | You must be my new handler. | – 你一定是我的新监管人 |
[00:13] | Must be. | – 一定是 |
[00:15] | Does the name Teddy Winters mean anything to you? | Teddy Winters这个名字你有印象吗? |
[00:17] | They found me. | 他们找到我了 |
[00:19] | Well, we kept you out of prison. | 起码你没进监狱 |
[00:21] | Yeah, that cost me everything. | 这让我付出了巨大的代价 |
[00:23] | The codex. | 法典 |
[00:24] | This relationship is working wonderfully. | 这种关系相处得非常融洽 |
[00:27] | – When does it end? – When I get what I want. | – 什么时候是个头? – 等我得到我想要的东西时 |
[00:33] | We’ll find out who did this, Neal. | 我们会找出是谁干的 |
[00:35] | I promise. | Neal 我保证 |
[00:40] | David Siegel. | 在布什维克的灵顿和中央路交界被发现 |
[00:42] | Found on the corner of Linden and Central in Bushwick. | |
[00:46] | Cause of death was a gunshot wound to the sternum. | 死因是胸骨中枪 |
[00:48] | He bled out instantly. | 立刻失血而亡 |
[00:50] | We retrieved a shell casing from the scene. | 在现场发现了一枚弹壳 |
[00:53] | 9-millimeter caliber round from a Smith & Wesson 539 series. | 来自史密斯威森39系列的9毫米口径手枪 |
[00:57] | This image was taken from a traffic cam in the area. | 这是那个区域的交通摄像头拍到的 |
[01:01] | The subject is still unidentifiable. | 目标无法确认 |
[01:04] | 15 days have passed, | 已经过去15天了 |
[01:06] | and we are no closer to figuring out who did this and why. | 还是没有头绪是谁干的 为什么 |
[01:09] | The working theory stands that Agent Siegel was a victim | 目前的推论还是Siegel探员是一起 |
[01:13] | of an indiscriminate mugging gone wrong. | 随机抢劫杀人的受害者 |
[01:16] | His wallet and firearm are still missing. | 他的钱包和佩枪仍然失踪 |
[01:19] | Our division has dedicated all of its resources | 部门已经投入一切资源调查 |
[01:24] | to this investigation. | |
[01:26] | But the truth is we had caseloads beforehand, | 但现实是我们还有其他案件 |
[01:31] | and those caseloads still need to be resolved. | 这些案子也需要被侦破 |
[01:34] | So the joint operation center will remain in this building, | 所以联合行动中心仍会设在这幢大楼里 |
[01:38] | and a team of agents will continue to pursue all leads. | 有一队探员会继续追查所有线索 |
[01:43] | The remainder of you will resume your active assignments. | 你们其余人将继续调查手中的案子 |
[01:48] | The best way we can honor David Siegel | 纪念David |
[01:50] | is by doing our jobs. | Siegel的最好的 办法是做好我们的工作 |
[01:54] | Counseling remains available to anyone who still needs to talk. | 如果有谁需要谈谈 心理疏导也会继续开设 |
[01:58] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[02:11] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[02:15] | Yeah. I am. What’s going on? | 还好 什么事? |
[02:18] | You got any updates on Caffrey’s status? | – Caffrey的情况如何? |
[02:20] | His house arrest is still in effect. | – 仍然是软禁在家里 |
[02:22] | Yeah, well, he can’t stay there forever | 如果你要用他 |
[02:24] | if you’re gonna use him. | 就不能老是关着他 |
[02:25] | He needs a handler. | 他需要一个监管人 |
[02:42] | Ah, bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[02:44] | What’s with the bathrobe? | 穿着浴袍是做什么? |
[02:46] | The water pressure’s weak in the guest room. | 客房的水压有点低 |
[02:48] | I needed to borrow your shower. | 我要借你的淋浴 |
[02:49] | How much longer are you staying here? | 你要在这住多久? |
[02:51] | Just until I get myself on some financially secure footing. | 直到我找到个一个收入稳固的立足点 |
[02:55] | Okay if I air dry on the terrace? | – 我能在露台上吹干吗? – |
[02:56] | No, Moz. Tell me how I can help. | 不行 Moz 跟我说说怎么帮你 |
[03:00] | Big Brother burned through all of my resources. | 政府老大哥端掉了我所有的资源 |
[03:02] | No safe houses, no capital. | 没有安全屋 没有资产 |
[03:05] | What’s worse, the Federal Bureau of Invasion | 更糟糕的是 |
[03:08] | has confined you to this impenetrable dog pound. | 联邦入侵局 把你禁锢在这个难于逾越的狗栏 |
[03:11] | – It’s my apartment. – A sublimely spacious cell. | – 这是我的公寓 – 一个空间极大的牢房 |
[03:14] | Does that make you my cellmate? | – 那你就是我的狱友咯? |
[03:15] | I prefer the term “mis-incarcerated.” | – 我更喜欢被称为”坐冤狱的” |
[03:18] | That sounds like you just won a prison pageant. | 听着好像你赢了监狱选美似的 |
[03:21] | A, I could. B, I’ll think of a better term. | 第一 我行的 第二 我会想个更好的词 |
[03:24] | Still working on the codex? | – 还在破解法典? |
[03:26] | I’m trying to keep my mind occupied. | – 我在试着让自己没法去想别的 |
[03:28] | And it’s not working. | 但没起效 |
[03:30] | I can’t stop thinking about Siegel. | 忍不住要想起Siegel |
[03:32] | Can’t stop wondering if it was my fault in any way. | 忍不住想是不是我的错 |
[03:37] | – If Hagen somehow… – Stop right there. | – 如果Hagen不知怎么… – 就此打住 |
[03:39] | The body was found in Bushwick. | 尸体是在布什维克发现的 |
[03:41] | That’s where Hagen and I met a few hours earlier. | 几个小时前我和Hagen就在那碰的头 |
[03:43] | It’s not a coincidence. | – 这不是巧合 |
[03:44] | Coincidence is fate’s favorite tool. | – 巧合是命运最爱的工具 |
[03:46] | You’re condemning yourself | 没人可以责怪 |
[03:48] | because there’s no one else to blame. | 于是你才怪罪于自己 |
[03:50] | I can’t do anything while I’m stuck here. | 我被困在这里 干不了其他事 |
[03:52] | I’d be better off with a new handler | 还不如换个新的监管人 |
[03:54] | or even thrown back in prison. | 或者干脆回监狱去罢了 |
[03:55] | The Suit will never let that happen. | 条子不会让这事发生的 |
[04:09] | New assignment? | 新任务? |
[04:11] | The department needs a few wins right now. | – 部门现在急需赢一场 |
[04:13] | Is that why you called me in? | – 所以你找我来? |
[04:15] | – We’re going back to work. – We? | – 我们要回到工作中去 – 我们? |
[04:17] | Oh, Peter, thank you, but you don’t have to do that for me. | Peter 谢谢 但你不需要为我做这些 |
[04:20] | I’m ASAC. | 我是探员主管 |
[04:22] | I make decisions around here, and I’ve decided | 这里我做主 |
[04:24] | that I’m going to actively pursue investigations. | 我决定我要积极调查案件 |
[04:27] | – That’s what we do. – Where do we start? | 这就是我们要做的 – 从哪开始? – 会计骗局 – 可以重新开始吗? – 你没得选 我选 |
[04:29] | – Accounting scam. – Can we start over? | |
[04:31] | You don’t get to choose. I choose. | |
[04:33] | Our first case should be a good one. | – 我们的第一个案子得是个好案子 – 这是个好案子 |
[04:34] | This is a good one. | – 现在 看这个… – 我刚睡着了 |
[04:36] | – Now, look here… – I just fell asleep. | – 现在 看这个… – 我刚睡着了 不要抓我 我合作着呢 冷静 不然就拷上你 |
[04:39] | Don’t grab me. I’m cooperating. | |
[04:41] | Well, calm down, or I’m gonna throw you in cuffs. | |
[04:44] | Hey, what’s going on? | – 发生了什么 |
[04:46] | Guy strolled into the lobby two minutes ago. | – 这个人2分钟前走进了大厅 |
[04:48] | Said he needs to talk to the FBI. | 说他要找FBI |
[04:49] | Found this on him. | 在他身上发现了这个 |
[04:54] | I need to confess to a crime. | 我要自首 |
[04:56] | Looks like it is gonna be a good one. | 看来这是个好案子 |
[05:25] | Nate Griffith. In and out of lockup since ’98. | 从98年起就进进出出拘留所 |
[05:28] | Liked to knock off banks for a while there, didn’t you? | 你过去喜欢抢银行啊 是不是? |
[05:31] | That was a long time ago, okay? | 那是很久以前了 |
[05:33] | I had dues to pay, and I paid ’em. | 好吗 我已经赎罪了 |
[05:34] | – Mm-hmm. – I’ve been trying to do right | 我一直想好好经营家庭 |
[05:36] | by my family ever since. | |
[05:37] | – Your family. – I’ve got a son. | – 你的家庭 – |
[05:38] | Andrew. He’s… he’s seven. | 我有儿子了 Andrew 他才7岁 |
[05:45] | Why don’t you walk me through this? | 为什么不跟我说说发生了什么 |
[05:47] | Okay, okay. | 我听说了这个在曼哈顿的保险库 |
[05:50] | So I’d heard about this securities vault in Manhattan | |
[05:53] | that supposedly had 2 million in cash in it. | – 里面该有200万现金 |
[05:55] | Who told you about it? | – 谁告诉你的 |
[05:58] | Just heard. I don’t know. | 听人说的 我不知道 |
[06:00] | Look, the more you withhold… | – 你隐瞒的越多… |
[06:02] | I’m not trying to, I swear. | – 我没想隐瞒 |
[06:04] | What’s the name of the company? | 我发誓 – |
[06:05] | It’s Kaplan Securities. | 那家公司叫什么 – Kaplan安保公司 |
[06:08] | So I-I figured out how to bypass the lock system | 我发现了如何绕过楼后的上锁系统 |
[06:11] | in the rear of the building. | |
[06:12] | I just went straight to the vault, and I cleaned it out. | 我直接走进了保险库 把钱全拿走了 |
[06:15] | What did you use to crack the vault? | 你用什么打开保险库的 |
[06:18] | I think I had the combination. | 我想我有密码 |
[06:21] | You think? | – 你想? |
[06:22] | Look, I’m telling you the truth. | – 我说的是实话 |
[06:25] | All right, look, you gotta understand, | 好了 听着 |
[06:26] | this whole thing…it’s like some sort of bad dream. | 你要明白 这整件事 就像个噩梦 |
[06:29] | It’s only coming back to me in bits and pieces. | 我只能记起零星的片段 |
[06:31] | But all I know is that I couldn’t stop. | 但我知道的就是我没法收手 |
[06:34] | Where was the rest of that money? | 剩下的钱呢 |
[06:40] | It’s…it’s in Grand Central in a locker, um… | 在中央车站的柜子里 |
[06:44] | in number 941. | 941号 |
[06:45] | Combination. | 密码 |
[06:49] | Yeah, see, this isn’t a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[06:52] | With your priors, you’re looking at ten years. | – 你有前科 |
[06:55] | I know that. | 这样得判10年 – 我知道 |
[06:58] | Look, an hour ago, I was walking to Grand Central | 一小时前 |
[07:01] | to get the rest of the cash, and I just… | 我去中央车站取钱 |
[07:03] | I kept thinking about what I’d done, | 我一直在想自己做了什么 |
[07:05] | how I’d broken that promise to myself and my family. | 怎么打破了我对自己和家庭做的承诺 |
[07:09] | And then bam…I get hit by this cab, outta nowhere. | 然后我就被车撞了 |
[07:13] | That’s how I got this. | 这伤就是这么来的 |
[07:15] | Look, it was a wake-up call. | 它让我清醒了 |
[07:17] | I cannot set a good example for my son | 如果我再这么做 |
[07:19] | if all I’m gonna do is relapse. | 我就没法给儿子树立榜样了 |
[07:22] | We found those in Griffith’s bag…could explain his behavior. | 我们在Griffith的包里发现的 可以解释他的行为 |
[07:25] | He’s got a pill for every color of the rainbow. | 他什么药都有 |
[07:27] | Xanax, valium, ativan… | – 镇静剂 |
[07:29] | Heavy doses too, | 地西泮 安定… |
[07:30] | all authorized by the same psychiatrist. | – 剂量也很大 都是一个医生开的 |
[07:32] | Dr. Mara Summers. | Mara Summers医生 |
[07:35] | Here. Drink this. | – 给 |
[07:37] | Thanks. | 喝吧 – 谢谢 |
[07:39] | You don’t seem like those other guys. | 你和他们好像不一样 |
[07:41] | That’s ’cause I’m not. | 因为我不是 |
[07:43] | In fact, I used to be a lot like you. | 我以前和你一样 |
[07:46] | You robbed banks? | – 你抢了银行 |
[07:48] | I did a lot of things. | – 我做过很多 |
[07:50] | The point is I was able to turn myself around | 问题是我能回头 |
[07:52] | just like you’re trying to do. You can be straight with me. | 就像你想回头一样 |
[07:54] | Is there anything else you remember? | 你可以说实话 |
[07:57] | I know you’re trying to help me, | 你还记得别的什么吗? 我知道你想帮我 |
[07:59] | but I honestly can’t, Mr. Caffrey. | 但我真的不记得了 Caffrey先生 |
[08:02] | Don’t ever call me Mr. Caffrey. | 别叫我Caffrey先生 |
[08:03] | It’s Neal. Come on. | 我叫Neal 过来 |
[08:07] | All right, keep looking. Update me in 20. | 好了 盯着点 20分后汇报 |
[08:10] | I sent a team to check the lockers at Grand Central. | 我派了人去查中央车站 |
[08:13] | There’s nothing there. | 那里没东西 |
[08:15] | This gets stranger by the minute. | 这事分分钟都在变得更古怪 |
[08:16] | I don’t like it. | – 我不喜欢这样 – 真的? |
[08:17] | Really? | – 我不喜欢这样 – 真的? |
[08:19] | Guy walks into the FBI with stacks of cash | 有人拿着一叠钱走进FBI |
[08:21] | and begs you to cuff him. | 求你抓了他 |
[08:23] | – I’d think that was your catnip. – I don’t have catnip. | 我以为会让你兴奋上瘾呢 – |
[08:25] | – Oh, everybody has catnip. – Yeah? What’s yours? | 没有能让我兴奋上瘾的东西 – 人人都有的 |
[08:27] | Real Housewives. | – 你的是什么 – 真实家庭主妇 |
[08:29] | Can’t get enough. | 看不够 |
[08:33] | Money has Griffith’s prints all over it. | 钱上都是Griffith的指纹 |
[08:35] | We’re running the serial numbers. | 我们在查序列号 |
[08:41] | What do you have? | 你发现了什么 |
[08:43] | Texture feels funny in the top-left corner of every bill. | 每张钱的左上角质感很有趣 |
[08:47] | I’m gonna need a closer look. | 我要仔细看下 |
[08:53] | Marked bills. | 有记号 |
[08:55] | Cash could’ve been used in a controlled buy or payoff. | 可能用在管制的买卖或结算里 |
[08:58] | Or it’s from another score. | 或是别的罪行里 |
[09:00] | Yeah, is it possible our guy stole money | 有没有可能他偷的钱本来就是赃款 |
[09:03] | that was already stolen? | |
[09:05] | I think Neal and I should check out that vault. | 我想该和Neal去查查那个保险库 |
[09:11] | FBI here to see the manager. | FBI 我们想见经理 |
[09:14] | That’s him there. | 他在那 |
[09:17] | Familiarize yourself with the database | 从桌面上的客户名册来熟悉数据库 |
[09:19] | starting with the client roster on your desktop. | |
[09:21] | After that, I want you to categorize | 之后 |
[09:23] | this month’s financial packages by date and time. | 我希望你能把这个月的财务包 按日期时间分类 |
[09:26] | – Are you getting all of this? – Yes, sir. | – 你都记下了吗 – 是的 先生 |
[09:27] | Good. Back to your desk, then. | 很好 回去干吧 |
[09:31] | Ah. Apologies, gentlemen. | 对不起 先生们 |
[09:33] | It’s his first day. How can I help you? | 这是他第一天上班 有什么我能帮你们的吗? |
[09:35] | Special Agent Peter Burke, | 特别探员Peter Burke |
[09:37] | and this is my coworker Neal Caffrey. | – 这是我的同事Neal |
[09:39] | How you doing? | Caffrey – 你好 |
[09:40] | We’re here about the break-in that happened last week. | 我们是来查上周的非法闯入 |
[09:42] | Break-in? | 非法闯入 |
[09:45] | This morning a known felon walked into our offices | 今早一个罪犯到我们局里 |
[09:48] | to confess to emptying the contents of vault number four. | 自首说他偷光了4号保险库 |
[09:51] | Oh, impossible. | 不可能 |
[09:52] | None of our clients have reported anything missing, | 没有客户说丢了东西 |
[09:54] | and I assure you our security is top-notch. | 我们的安保是一流的 |
[09:57] | Actually, you could use an upgrade. | 其实你们可以升级一下 |
[09:58] | The U.L. approval on your vaults is class I. | 你们保险库的UL认证是一级 |
[10:01] | That means they can be breached in 30 minutes or less. | 那意味着他们在30分钟内可以被破解 |
[10:03] | I mean, you need the right cutting wheel | 当然 |
[10:04] | and carbide drill, of course. | 我的意思是 你得用对切割轮和硬质合金钻头 |
[10:06] | – My advice, go class III. – Could I see the vault? | – 我建议你们升到3级 – 我能看下保险库吗 |
[10:08] | Uh, we’re very protective | 我们很保护客户的财产和隐私 |
[10:10] | about our clients’ possessions and anonymity. | |
[10:13] | Without a warrant, | 没有搜查令 |
[10:14] | this is all the info I can give you. | 我只能告诉你这么多 |
[10:17] | Feel free to call if you have further questions. | 如果你们还有问题 可以打电话来 |
[10:21] | Gentlemen. | 失陪 |
[10:26] | Well, if the cash in the vault was illegally obtained, | 如果保险库里的钱是非法的 |
[10:27] | it makes sense that whoever owns it | 那就说得通为什么没人说丢东西了 |
[10:29] | wouldn’t want to report it missing. | |
[10:31] | Unless they want to go to prison too. | 除非他们也想入狱 |
[10:33] | But this is all speculative. | 但这些只是猜测 |
[10:35] | – It’s not good enough for a warrant. | |
[10:36] | Louis! | 不足以申到搜查令 |
[10:39] | If we can’t get a look at the vault, | 如果我们不能看保险库 |
[10:42] | – maybe we can find out who owns it. | |
[10:43] | Louis! | 也许我们能找出它的主人是谁 |
[10:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | What’s the play? | 有什么把戏? |
[10:57] | Well, Kaplan Securities is going to have | Kaplan安保公司今天有不止一名新员工 |
[10:58] | more than one new employee today. | |
[11:02] | – You still have that brochure? – Yeah. | – 宣传册还在你那吗? – 在 |
[11:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:17] | – Watch your fingers. – Peter… | 小心手指 |
[11:18] | You’ve done this before. | – 你以前也做过 |
[11:27] | Instant glue. | 速干胶水 |
[11:33] | Well, it’ll do in a pinch. | 粘一下就能用了 |
[11:36] | You frighten me. | 你吓着我了 |
[11:38] | Actually, you’re usually the frightening one. | 你才总是吓人的那个 |
[11:41] | You have any pictures in your wallet? | 你钱包里有照片吗? |
[11:45] | Can I help you? | – 有什么需要帮助吗? |
[11:48] | – Eric Eric Roberts. I’m your supervisor. | |
[11:49] | Mr. Epstein didn’t say anything about you. | Roberts 我是你的主管 Epstein先生没有提到过你 |
[11:52] | – I have to call and… – What, you and Mr. Epstein | – 我必须致电… |
[11:54] | are the only employees here? | – 难道你和Epstein是这唯一的员工吗? |
[11:55] | Look, I know you have those financial packages to work on, | 我知道你还有些财务交易要处理 |
[11:59] | but this man takes precedence. | 但这个人有优先权 |
[12:01] | Mr. Wilcox is a premier importer and exporter | Wilcox先生是往返于东海岸的 |
[12:05] | up and down the East Coast, | 主要进出口商 |
[12:06] | and he’d like to open an account. | – 他想开一个账户 |
[12:08] | He would. | – 他会的 |
[12:09] | That means start-up papers. | 所以要开始文书工作 |
[12:11] | That isn’t protocol. We have a system. | 这不符合规定 我们有一套流程 |
[12:12] | – You better make this work. – Very good, Mr. Wilcox. | – 你最好把它搞定 – 是的 Wilcox先生 |
[12:15] | I’ve been here for five years, | 我在这五年了 |
[12:17] | you’ve been here for five seconds. | 你才来这五秒钟 |
[12:18] | Start up paperwork. | 开始文书工作 |
[12:20] | Third office, down the hall, left-hand side. | – 第三间办公室 大厅内 左手边 |
[12:23] | Of course. Of course. I’ll be right back. | – 好的 好的 我马上回来 |
[12:29] | All right. Vault number four. | 好的 四号保险库 |
[12:33] | Keep a lookout. | – 注意周围 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | – 知道 |
[12:36] | Technically I should get a court order | 一般来说想浏览这台电脑的内容 |
[12:37] | to go through that computer. | 我需要法院指令 |
[12:38] | Well, good thing your CI doesn’t need one. | 幸好你的线人不需要 |
[12:44] | Neal. | – 数据库里有250个客户 |
[12:45] | There are 250 clients in this database. | – 数据库里有250个客户 |
[12:47] | Narrowing it down by vault number. | 正通过保险库号码缩小范围 |
[12:49] | I found it. | |
[12:51] | Vault number four. | 我找到了 4号保险库 |
[12:53] | That’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[12:54] | It’s not registered to a person. | 它不是注册在个人名下的 |
[12:56] | To what, then? | – 那是什么名下? |
[12:58] | To a corporation. Niteowl Holdings. | – 一间叫做夜鹰控股的集团 |
[13:00] | – Thank you. – Thank you very much, sir. | – 谢谢 – 非常感谢 先生 |
[13:01] | That’s good enough. Go. | 够了 |
[13:14] | Louis! | 快走 |
[13:15] | It’s a dummy corp. | 是个空壳公司 |
[13:17] | Someone is using Niteowl as a front. | 有人用夜鹰控股做幌子 |
[13:20] | Whoever Griffith stole from covered their identity nicely. | 不管Griffith偷了谁的钱 |
[13:22] | Mm-hmm. | 他们的身份都掩藏得很好 |
[13:23] | Gentlemen, I got a lead on those marked bills. | 我找到关于有标记的钱的线索 |
[13:26] | Two months ago, a Manhattan mutual truck was cleaned out. | 两个月前 一辆曼哈顿互惠基金的卡车被洗劫 |
[13:28] | Now it’s the bank’s policy to mark all currency | 以防有盗窃事件发生 |
[13:30] | in case any kind of theft occurs. | 银行规定所有钱币都做标记 |
[13:32] | NYPD had a suspect, just couldn’t nail him. | 纽约警方有一个嫌犯 只是无法定罪 |
[13:34] | – Shane Jacoby Shane Jacoby. Priors for assault. | |
[13:36] | And likely CEO of Niteowl Holdings. | 袭击前科 – 有可能是夜鹰控股集团的总裁 |
[13:39] | So Griffith and Jacoby don’t know each other, | Griffith和Jacoby 不认识彼此 |
[13:41] | but they’re linked. How? | 但他们又有联系 怎么做到的? |
[13:47] | I might’ve found that link. | 我可能发现了这种联系 |
[13:49] | Shane Jacoby received a court-ordered treatment | Shane Jacoby被法院指派 |
[13:52] | from a psychiatrist who prescribed Griffith his meds. | 接受心理医生治疗 – 并给Griffith开药 |
[13:55] | Dr. Mara Summers. | – Mara Summers医生 |
[14:02] | There are five common stages to ICD, | 冲动控制失调症有五个常见阶段 |
[14:05] | beginning with the impulse and ending with guilt | 始于冲动 |
[14:09] | or lack thereof. | 结束于内疚或缺少内疚 |
[14:11] | It is that final… | – 这是最终… |
[14:13] | This is an interesting area of expertise. | – 这是个有意思的专业领域 |
[14:15] | Yeah, I can see why Griffith went to her. | 我能理解为什么Griffith去看她了 |
[14:17] | I found the patient who experiences guilt | 我发现从自己行为中感到内疚的病人 |
[14:20] | from his actions is most likely to fall back into the original destructive pattern. | 更有可能回到原始的摧毁模式 |
[14:26] | This is generally the case with the bulk of reformed criminals | 这是我参与研究的课题中 |
[14:28] | I’ve worked with in my studies. | 与我合作的多名改造罪犯的普遍情况 |
[14:31] | More on that in tomorrow’s lecture. | 明天的课上再详细讨论 |
[14:33] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家前来 |
[14:38] | She’s got clients prone to commit crimes, | 她有有犯罪倾向的客户 |
[14:40] | and she’s got access to their heads. | 她能进入他们的思想 |
[14:42] | She could be manipulating them. | – 她有可能在操纵他们 |
[14:43] | Or she could just be doing her job. | – 或者她只是在做本职工作 |
[14:47] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能弄清 |
[14:50] | – Excellent, thank you. – Thank you. | – 很精彩 谢谢你 – 谢谢你 |
[14:51] | Dr. Summers. | Summers医生 |
[14:53] | I’m sorry, you are… | – 抱歉 你是… – 我是Neal Caffrey |
[14:54] | My name’s Neal Caffrey. | – 抱歉 你是… – 我是Neal Caffrey |
[14:57] | I’m a convicted felon, and I need your help. | 我是重罪犯 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:05] | Your work and research on ICD is impressive, to say the least. | 不得不说 你对冲动控制失调症的研究让人刮目相看 |
[15:08] | I have a predilection for its study. | 我对这个项目有兴趣 |
[15:11] | Oh, Dr. Summers, this is the man I told you about, Peter. | Summers医生 这就是我和你提到的人 Peter |
[15:13] | My parole officer. | 我的假释官 |
[15:15] | How long have you been keeping an eye on Mr. Caffrey? | 你已经留意Caffrey多久了? |
[15:17] | – Eternally, some might say. – I have to be honest. | – 算得上一直都是吧 – 我得老实说 |
[15:19] | Most of my work with reformed criminals is pro bono. | 我改造罪犯的多数工作都是无偿的 |
[15:22] | Right now I simply don’t have time | 但我真的抽不出时间接新病人 |
[15:23] | to take on any new patients. | |
[15:25] | Oh, I’m not asking you for a free session. | 我不是要你免费服务 |
[15:27] | – I’m expensive. – Won’t be a problem. | – 我收费很高 – 这没问题 |
[15:29] | Peter, would you mind briefly giving Dr. Summers my resume? | Peter 你能向Summer医生简要介绍我吗? |
[15:31] | Briefly? Right. | 简要地? 好吧 |
[15:34] | Well, Neal’s been convicted of bond forgery. | Neal因伪造债券被判刑 |
[15:37] | He’s also been implicated in over four dozen | 他也与多起艺术品伪造案件有关 |
[15:39] | works of counterfeit art. | |
[15:40] | And there’s also the fact that he’s still a suspect | 同时他也是多起进行中的备受瞩目的 |
[15:44] | in several ongoing high-profile federal investigations. | 联邦调查案件的嫌疑人 |
[15:47] | – For what, exactly? – Pick something. | – 具体因为什么? – 偷了东西 |
[15:50] | Bottom line, money may not be a problem for a guy like me. | 重要的是 钱对我来说不是问题 |
[15:53] | I didn’t hear that. | 我当我没听到 |
[15:55] | My office, 1:00 P.M. tomorrow. | 明天下午一点来我办公室 |
[15:57] | I look forward to working with you. | 期待和你的合作 |
[16:02] | Nice job. | 做得好 |
[16:07] | Two criminals, same psychiatrist. | 两个罪犯 同一个心理医生 |
[16:09] | I think she’s looking after herself more than her clientele. | 我觉得比起客户她更关心自己 |
[16:12] | It’s possible she had a patient | 有可能她让一个病人 |
[16:14] | steal from another patient, | 去偷另一个病人的东西 |
[16:16] | but it’s the how of all this that bothers me. | 但我不清楚这是怎么做到的 |
[16:18] | You can’t put the idea of a heist in someone’s head | 你不能在对方不知情的情况下 |
[16:21] | without them knowing about it. | 把抢劫的想法植入他脑中 |
[16:24] | Peter, it’s not that odd. | Peter 这没什么奇怪的 |
[16:26] | Think of a number between one and ten. | 想一个1到10之间的数字 |
[16:28] | No, I hate it when you do this. | – 不 我讨厌你玩这招 – 随便想一个数字 2 3 4 5 随便什么 |
[16:29] | Just think of a number. | |
[16:31] | Two, three, four, five, whatever. | |
[16:33] | – You got it? – Yup. | – 想好了吗? – 嗯 |
[16:34] | Now say it out loud in your head. | 那在心中默念它 例如”7 |
[16:36] | 7 7″ “Seven, seven, seven,” for example. | |
[16:37] | I know what you’re doing. It’s not seven, Neal. | – 我知道你想干嘛 不是7 |
[16:39] | No, it’s nine. | Neal – 不 9 |
[16:42] | Okay, how did you do that? | 好吧 你怎么做到的? |
[16:44] | Before I asked you to think of a number, | 在我让你想一个数字之前 |
[16:45] | I used the word “odd” in a sentence. | 我用了”奇怪”这个词 |
[16:47] | So naturally, you’ll choose an odd number. | – 所以 很自然地你会选一个奇数 – 然后呢? |
[16:48] | – Then? – Then I made your mind | 然后我通过大声说出”2 3 |
[16:50] | subtly cross off options by saying | 4 5″和”7″ |
[16:52] | “two, three, four, five” and “seven” aloud. | 让你的思维不知不觉中去掉这些选项 |
[16:53] | Which leaves the numbers one and nine. | 所以只剩下数字1和9 |
[16:56] | And nobody chooses one because it’s too obvious. | 没人会选1 因为它太显眼了 |
[16:59] | Nine is more obscure, so that’s what you go with. | 9更不显著 所以你选了它 |
[17:00] | That’s good. Okay, but the point of all this. | 好 不错 但是这样做的目的是 |
[17:03] | In less than 20 seconds, | 在不到20秒内 |
[17:04] | I got you to the number I wanted. | 我让你选了我要的数字 |
[17:06] | Now think of Griffith and Summers. | 想想Griffith和Summers |
[17:07] | With that much time and influence, | 有了那么多时间和影响 |
[17:09] | she could make him do anything she wanted. | 她能让他言听计从 |
[17:11] | This guy’s innocent. | 这个人是无辜的 |
[17:13] | I need more, Neal. | 我需要更多证据 Neal |
[17:16] | When you’re with Summers, find something tangible | 当你和Summers一起时 |
[17:18] | that links her or Griffith to Jacoby’s cash. | 找出能将她 或Griffith与Jacoby的钱联系上的具体的事 |
[17:21] | What are you gonna do? | – 你打算做什么? |
[17:22] | I’ve got Shane Jacoby’s work address. | – 我有Shane Jacoby的工作地址 |
[17:24] | I’m gonna go down there and see if I can find a connection | 我去看能否找到他和夜鹰控股集团的联系 |
[17:27] | between him and Niteowl Holdings. | |
[17:28] | Neal, be careful. | Neal 要当心 |
[17:31] | I do not want this therapist getting inside your head. | 我不想要这个治疗师控制你的思想 |
[17:34] | Please. I’m a wall. | – 拜托 |
[17:36] | Really? | 我坚不可摧 – 真的? |
[17:43] | Tell me, what kind of change | 告诉我 |
[17:45] | are you looking to make with your life? | 你想你的生活有什么改变? |
[17:47] | I guess I’m looking for some normalcy. | 我想我在寻找些正常状态 |
[17:50] | – Thank you. | |
[17:52] | And what if that’s not possible? | 谢谢 – |
[17:53] | That doesn’t sound very encouraging. | 那如果做不到呢? 你这可不怎么鼓励人啊 |
[17:57] | I’m not here to encourage you. | 我不是来鼓励你的 |
[17:59] | I’m here to help you discover | 我是过来帮你探索你自己 |
[18:00] | the truth about yourself, so you can accept it. | 这样你能接受它 |
[18:04] | I have to accept that I can’t be normal? | 我要接受我不能回归常态的事实? |
[18:06] | You’re too interesting to be normal. | 你太有趣以致不能变得平常 |
[18:09] | What makes me so interesting? | 什么让我这么有趣? |
[18:13] | Your pathological assumption that you need to be | 你那要一直做这房间里 |
[18:16] | the smartest person in the room at all times. | 最聪明的人的病理假设 |
[18:20] | Maybe you’re the one assuming things. | 或许你才是一直在做假设的人 |
[18:22] | According to all these diplomas on your wall, | 根据墙上证书 |
[18:24] | you’re a lot smarter than me, but then again, | 你比我聪明 但毕竟 |
[18:26] | those are just papers, not people. | 这只是书面证明 不是实际为人 |
[18:28] | Do you think you’re good with people? | – 你觉得你擅长与人打交道吗? – 比不上你 |
[18:31] | – No more than you. – It’s my job. | – 这是我的工作 – 对我来说也是 |
[18:32] | Mine too. | – 这是我的工作 – 对我来说也是 |
[18:36] | You have an aggressive approach. | – 你的方法很激进 |
[18:37] | And you’re already withholding. | – 而你已经开始抗拒了 |
[18:40] | But that’s natural. | 但这很自然 |
[18:41] | We need to know one another better to build trust. | 我们需要更好地了解彼此以建立信任 |
[18:44] | You don’t think I’m being honest? | – 你觉得我不够坦诚? |
[18:46] | Not yet. | – 还不够 |
[18:48] | But you will be. | 但你会的 |
[18:50] | In time. | 总有一天 |
[18:54] | Mr. Jacoby! | Jacoby先生! |
[18:56] | Peter Burke, FBI. | |
[18:58] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[18:59] | I’d like to talk to you | 我想谈谈你在Kaplan安保的保险库 |
[19:01] | regarding your vault at Kaplan Security. Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[19:05] | Okay, let’s try that again. | 好 我们换一种说法 |
[19:08] | Where were you on September 4th of this year? | 今年9月4号你在哪? |
[19:10] | NYPD tried to pin that truck on me. | 纽约警察想用货车的事指证我 |
[19:13] | They had nothing. Same as you. | 他们没有证据 你也没有 |
[19:15] | all right, calm down. – | All right, |
[19:16] | I don’t like accusations. | 好的 好的 冷静一点 – 我不喜欢被指控 |
[19:17] | Well, then you shouldn’t be a criminal. | 那你就不该犯罪 |
[19:19] | I especially don’t like that accusation. | – 我特别讨厌这样被指控 |
[19:21] | It’s not an accusation. It’s a fact. | – 这不是指控 这是事实 |
[19:23] | Read your rap sheet. Aggravated assault. | 我看了你的犯罪记录 故意伤害罪 |
[19:26] | You busted the nose of a security guard | 你打伤了一个保安的鼻子和三根手指 |
[19:28] | and three of his fingers. | |
[19:31] | That’s not who I am anymore. | 我已经不是那样的人了 |
[19:33] | Tell me about Niteowl Holdings. | 和我说说夜鹰控股集团 |
[19:35] | Never heard of that either. | 也没听说过 |
[19:38] | You’re talking to the wrong guy, Agent Burke. | 你找错人了 Burke探员 |
[19:40] | Well, that’s doubtful, but one more question. | 未必 还有一个问题 |
[19:45] | How did those court-ordered anger management sessions go | 法院强制的Mara |
[19:48] | with Dr. Mara Summers? | Summers医生的 愤怒管理课进行的如何? |
[19:51] | Either take me in on something, or let me get on with my day. | 要么找事把我抓进去 要么就别烦我 |
[19:56] | Nice hat. | 帽子不错 |
[19:57] | You went to Brooklyn Residential High. | 你读过布鲁克林寄宿高中 |
[20:00] | What sport did you play? | 你玩什么运动? |
[20:02] | All state in wrestling. Are we done? | 一直练摔跤 |
[20:04] | Mm, not quite, | 问够了吗? 不太够 |
[20:06] | but you can get on with your day now, Mr. Jacoby. | 但你可以继续做你的事了 Jacoby先生 |
[20:08] | Oh, you know that vault that was in Kaplan Security, | 你知道Kaplan安保的保险库 |
[20:12] | the one with the $2 million cash in it? | 有200万现金的那个? |
[20:15] | It’s all gone now. | 全都被偷了 |
[20:16] | But you knew that. | 但你已经知道了 |
[20:19] | Or you didn’t know that. | 或者你之前不知道 |
[20:20] | Well, now you do. Have a good day. | 那你现在知道了 祝你有个愉快的一天 |
[20:24] | – Job. – Confined. | – 工作 – 被限制 |
[20:26] | – Jealousy. – Weak. | – 妒忌心 – 弱者 |
[20:28] | – Money. – Prop. | – 金钱 – 支柱 |
[20:29] | – Women. – Hope. | – 女人 – 希望 – 值得 |
[20:31] | – Peter. – Worthy. | – 偷窃 – 没难度 |
[20:32] | – Theft. – Capable. | – 偷窃 – 没难度 |
[20:34] | – Caught. – Oops. | – 被抓 – 真糟 |
[20:37] | You make something from that? | 你获得什么结论了吗? |
[20:39] | It’s too early to diagnose. | – 现在下结论还为时尚早 |
[20:41] | But you’ve got something. | – 但是你有了一些想法 |
[20:43] | Your answers are unique in summation. | 你的回答总的来说很独特 |
[20:49] | I assure you I can handle it, doctor. | 我向你保证 我可以应付的了 医生 |
[20:54] | Your behavior is sociopathic. | 你的行为反社会 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[20:58] | You work on perception, the perception of others. | 你专注于观察 |
[21:00] | How you think they’ll feel. | 观察他人以及思考他们的感受 |
[21:02] | This influences your actions and thoughts | 他们对你行为和思维的影响 |
[21:04] | more so than your own emotions. | 甚至超过你自己本身的情感 |
[21:06] | Deceit and manipulation are the essential characteristics | 欺瞒和操控是这一紊乱的两大重要特征 |
[21:10] | of the disorder… you excel at both. | 你两者兼具 |
[21:12] | Deceit and manipulation are generalities | 欺瞒和操控是任何一个说谎者 |
[21:14] | that can apply to anyone who lies, | 所具有的一般特征 |
[21:16] | and everyone lies, including you, Dr. Summers. | 况且谁都会说谎 包括你 Summers医生 |
[21:18] | That may be true, | 或许是这样 |
[21:19] | but not everyone believes their own lies. | 但并不是所有人都相信他们自己的谎言 |
[21:20] | Why would I delude myself? | 我为什么要骗自己? |
[21:23] | Because you don’t want anyone to see your vulnerabilities. | 因为你不希望别人看到你的弱点 |
[21:25] | I don’t strike you as confident. | 我并没有想给你以自信的印象 |
[21:28] | Confident people admit to their flaws. | 自信的人会承认自己的缺点 |
[21:30] | You don’t. | 你不会 相反 你一笑了之 |
[21:31] | Instead you smile a lot. | 你不会 相反 你一笑了之 |
[21:35] | You’re confident. What are your flaws? | 你很自信 那么你有什么缺点呢? |
[21:39] | I can be aggressive, like you pointed out earlier. | 我会比较强势 就像你刚才指出的 |
[21:43] | I also pick at my nails when I get nervous. | 我还会在紧张的时候抠指甲 |
[21:46] | Nobody’s perfect. | – 人无完人 |
[21:48] | Precisely. | – 的确如此 |
[21:49] | The harder a person fights to be perfect, | 一个人越追求完美 |
[21:51] | the more he suppresses his true nature. | 他就越压抑自己的本性 |
[21:55] | – I’m… | |
[21:56] | I’m reformed. | 我改过自新了 |
[21:57] | Are you? | – 是吗? |
[22:00] | Just because a person starts doing good things | 一个人开始做好事 |
[22:02] | doesn’t mean he wants to stop doing bad things. | 并不意味着他想要停止做坏事 |
[22:04] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[22:06] | Because everyone has done something bad | 每个人在一生中都会做错事 |
[22:08] | at some point in their life, even you. | 甚至是你 |
[22:09] | This is not about me. | 这不是在谈论我 |
[22:11] | I thought confident people could admit to their flaws. | 我以为自信的人都能承认他们的弱点 |
[22:12] | – You’re redirecting… – So are you. | – 你这是在转移话题… – 你也是 |
[22:13] | Because you’re uncomfortable. | 因为你不舒服 |
[22:15] | You don’t think that I can change. | – 你不认为我能改变 |
[22:16] | I’m asking if you really want to. | – 我是在问你是否真的想要改变 |
[22:21] | I’m sorry. I don’t feel well. | 抱歉 我感觉不太舒服 |
[22:27] | Like I said, try to relax. | 就像我说的 |
[22:29] | I have a few more questions for you. | 放轻松 我再问你几个问题 |
[22:30] | What’s happening? | – 怎么回事? |
[22:32] | We’re using a new form of therapy. | – 我们在用一种新的治疗形式 |
[22:36] | – You drugged me. – I’m helping you. | – 你给我下了药 |
[22:38] | I’m helping you. | – 我正在帮你 正在帮你 |
[22:39] | What I want is for you to simply tell me the truth | 我只需要你告诉我实话 |
[22:41] | about who you are, what you really do, | 关于你是谁 |
[22:44] | and why you’re really here. | 你到底是做什么的 以及你为什么到这儿来 |
[22:47] | I am ready to begin when you are. | 你准备好了的话 我就开始 |
[23:03] | Neal? | Neal? |
[23:04] | You okay? | 你还好么? |
[23:09] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[23:11] | We began to practice hypnotherapy technique. | 我们正要开始催眠术疗法 |
[23:14] | You were out for quite some time. | 你就昏过去了 |
[23:16] | You had trouble waking. | 一直醒不过来 |
[23:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[23:21] | Perhaps you could use something to eat | 或许你需要吃点东西 |
[23:23] | or a glass of water. | 或者喝杯水 |
[23:27] | No, I should go. | 不 我要走了 |
[23:28] | Would you like me to call you a cab? | – 需要我给你叫辆车吗? |
[23:30] | No. No. | – 不 |
[23:31] | I’m fine. | 不了 我没事 |
[23:41] | – Peter. – Yeah. | – 什么事 |
[23:43] | Got this from Brooklyn Residential’s archives. | 在布鲁克林住宅区的档案馆里发现了这个 |
[23:45] | The year Jacoby graduated. | Jacoby毕业的那一年 |
[23:47] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[23:50] | That’s the team that won all state. The Owls. | 这是获得全国优胜的队伍猫头鹰 |
[23:51] | I remembered the mascot when I saw his hat. | 我记得在我见他的时候 他帽子上有这个吉祥物 |
[23:53] | Championship year for the Owls, | 那是猫头鹰队取得冠军的一年 |
[23:55] | led by team captain Shane Jacoby. | 队长是Shane Jacoby |
[23:56] | Known for his aggressive takedowns | 他以具有杀伤力的攻击 以及在深夜做练习闻名 |
[23:57] | and late-night practices, | 并由此获得外号”夜鹰” |
[23:59] | earning him the nickname the Night Owl. | 并由此获得外号”夜鹰” |
[24:00] | And there is our link to Niteowl Holdings. | 这就是我们与夜鹰控股的切入点 |
[24:02] | Call NYPD, have our nostalgic friend brought in. | – 联系纽约警局 |
[24:05] | Sounds good. | 带咱们的老朋友来 – 听起来不错 |
[24:07] | Summers is onto me. | Summers 盯上我了 |
[24:09] | What are you talking about? How? | 你在说什么啊? 怎么会呢? |
[24:10] | I don’t know, but she dosed me with something. | 我不知道 但她给我下了药 |
[24:13] | She got me to talk, I can’t even remember what I said to her. | 她跟我聊天 |
[24:15] | I passed out. | 但我不记得自己说了什么 我昏过去了 |
[24:16] | Do you know what it was? | 你知道是什么药吗? 不 我不知道 她一定是放进了我的水里 |
[24:17] | No, I have no idea. | 不 |
[24:18] | She must’ve slipped it into my water. | 我不知道 她一定是放进了我的水里 |
[24:20] | Okay, we’re gonna get you a tox screen ASAP. | 好吧 我们会安排你尽快做一个毒物检测 |
[24:21] | Peter | Peter, if that’s the case, |
[24:22] | we have enough to arrest Summers right now. | 如果这是真的 我们就有充分的理由马上逮捕Summers |
[24:24] | If we bring her in now, there’s a good chance we won’t | 如果我们现在就逮捕她 那我们很有可能找不到她偷的钱 |
[24:26] | find the money she stole. Griffith won’t be cleared. | Griffith 也就没法获得清白 |
[24:28] | Griffith. That’s how she made you. | 是Griffith 那是她会盯上你的原因 |
[24:32] | Yeah, I saw Dr. Summers again. | 是啊 我又见了Summers医生 |
[24:34] | And you told her I was an FBI agent. | 然后你告诉她我是FBI探员 |
[24:37] | Yeah, and he was a consultant. | 是的 还有他是你的顾问 |
[24:40] | What are you up to? | – 你有什么意图? |
[24:41] | Nothing. | – 什么也没有 |
[24:44] | Look, I didn’t know you were investigating her. | 听着 我不知道你在调查她 |
[24:46] | How could I have known? | 我怎么会知道呢? |
[24:50] | Look, I had to talk to someone after everything that happened. | 你看 在发生了那么多事情以后 我要找个人谈谈 |
[25:00] | Jacoby’s not at his residence or any known location. | Jacoby不在住处也不在其他常去的地方 |
[25:04] | Looks like he went off-grid. | 看起来他是躲起来了 |
[25:05] | We’re gonna have to track him down. | 我们得找到他 |
[25:09] | Look, I-I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我 我不是故意要造成这样的 |
[25:14] | Look, you did the right thing coming here. | 你到这儿来是对的 |
[25:18] | Only after the fact. | 不过是亡羊补牢 |
[25:21] | What if I can’t change? | 要是我无法改变该怎么办? |
[25:23] | What if I can’t be anything more than… | – 要是我始终还是一个… |
[25:27] | A criminal? | – 罪犯? |
[25:32] | Good night, Cinderella. | – 晚安 灰姑娘 – 什么? |
[25:34] | What? | 哦 是那个药的名字 叫晚安灰姑娘 |
[25:35] | Oh, it’s a drug. Good night, Cinderella. | 哦 是那个药的名字 叫晚安灰姑娘 |
[25:38] | It’s most likely what Summers spiked your drink with. | 这应该就是Summers给你喝的东西 |
[25:40] | Very popular with the working girls of Rio. | 在里约的妓女间非常流行 |
[25:42] | I’ve heard stories. | – 我听人说过 |
[25:44] | You’ve heard them or have them? | – 你是听说过还是喝过? |
[25:45] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗? |
[25:47] | The difference is you’ve been using my towels. | 区别就是你一直在用我的毛巾 |
[25:51] | What did you put in my fridge? | 你把什么东西放到我冰箱里了? |
[25:53] | Oh, I made some hongeo. | 哦 我做了一些洪鱼脍 – |
[25:55] | – Can you please unmake it? – It’s a delicacy. | 能不能请你不要做了? – 这可是美味 |
[25:58] | It’s rotted Korean skate fish. | 这是一种韩国的发酵鳐鱼 |
[26:01] | Fantastic with, um, kimchi and rice wine. | 就着泡菜 |
[26:04] | I thought you’d like some. | 配上米酒实在棒极了 我以为你会想尝尝 |
[26:05] | All right, if you are gonna live here, | 好吧 |
[26:07] | you can no longer cook here. | 如果你想要住在这里 你就不能再下厨 |
[26:08] | Jealous of my refined palate? | 对我高雅的味觉感到嫉妒了? |
[26:10] | I am surprised that one even exists. | 我真怀疑你有没有味觉 |
[26:12] | Good night, Cinderella. You were saying. | 晚安灰姑娘 继续你所说的 |
[26:14] | Oh, it’s a combination of GHB, ketamine, and flunitrazepam. | 它结合了G水 氯胺酮和安定 |
[26:19] | The girls give it to their Johns, | 姑娘们用来放倒男人的 |
[26:21] | and then they do whatever they want while under the influence. | 男人们会在暗示下 做任何她们要求的事情 |
[26:25] | Empty out their bank accounts, | 掏空他们的银行账户 |
[26:26] | hand them the keys to their car. | 交出他们的汽车钥匙 |
[26:28] | Next day, most guys don’t recall anything happening. | 第二天大部分男人都不记得发生了什么 |
[26:30] | They just chalk it up to having too much fun. | 他们只记得自己玩得非常开心 |
[26:32] | And you think Summers knows about this? | 你觉得Summers知道这一点? |
[26:34] | Well, anything’s possible with pharmacology. | 这个么 药物学无所不能 |
[26:37] | She’s a psychiatrist. | 她是心理医生 |
[26:38] | She does have a degree in the field. | 确实有这个领域的学位 |
[26:40] | She’s working with so many so-called criminals, | 她与那么多所谓的罪犯交流过 |
[26:44] | she could’ve picked up a trick or two. | 很可能就学了一两招 |
[26:46] | I need to find out what I told her. | 我必须弄清楚我到底跟她说了什么 |
[26:48] | I could’ve told her everything. | 我可能对她说了所有事情 |
[26:49] | And not just about this case. | 不仅是这个案子 如果我谈到Hagen呢? |
[26:50] | What if I said something about Hagen? | – 或是Siegel? |
[26:52] | – Or Siegel? – There’s a way to find out. | – 有一个办法可以知道 |
[26:54] | RMT | RMT. |
[26:56] | – Recovered memory therapy. – What do you know about it? | 记忆恢复疗法 这个疗法你懂多少? |
[26:59] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[27:00] | I drink too much wine, I forget things. | 我喝了很多酒 然后忘了一些事情 |
[27:04] | In order to remember them, I drink more wine. | – 为了能记起来 |
[27:07] | I’m sure you do. | 我会喝更多酒 – 我相信你是这样 |
[27:08] | To recover a memory, it’s often most effective | 为了恢复记忆 |
[27:12] | to recreate the conditions one was experiencing | 最有效的方式往往是情景重现 |
[27:15] | at the time of that memory’s loss. | 重现那段记忆丧失的时刻 |
[27:17] | So what you’re saying | 所以你是说我需要回到兔子洞? |
[27:18] | is I need to go back down the rabbit hole? | 不过 |
[27:21] | Look, even if I were gonna consider this, | 即使我是这么想的 |
[27:24] | would you be able to find this stuff on the street? | 你有办法在街上找到这东西吗? |
[27:26] | No, of course not. | 当然没办法 |
[27:28] | I’d have to make it for you. | 我得自己给你做 |
[27:33] | You’re sure this is the exact combination that Summers used? | 你确定这是Summers使用的那种混合物? |
[27:36] | Mm, pretty sure. | 相当确定 |
[27:40] | One of the few certainties in life | 人生中只有几样可以完全确定的事 |
[27:42] | is that persons of certainty should certainly be avoided. | 其一就是人的确定性应该确定地避免 |
[27:46] | That does not make me feel better. | 这种说辞毫无帮助 |
[27:48] | Okay, I made a few modifications. | 好吧 我做了些微调 |
[27:51] | I added a mild stimulant to prolong your vision quest. | – 我加了一种温和的兴奋剂 来延长你的催眠状态 – 太好了 |
[27:55] | Great. | 在这种催眠状态下你清醒的时间越长 咱们成功的几率越高 |
[27:56] | The more time you spend awake in this altered state, | 在这种催眠状态下你清醒的时间越长 |
[28:00] | the better our chances of success. | 咱们成功的几率越高 |
[28:01] | And there are no lasting effects. | 这种效果并不持久吧 |
[28:03] | No, in fact you’ll be | 事实上你可以完全控制自己的身体 |
[28:05] | in complete control of your faculties, | |
[28:06] | thanks to my added potassium stimulant. | 这要多亏我添加的钾类兴奋剂 |
[28:09] | As long as I wake up when it’s over. | 只要在结束时我能醒过来就行 |
[28:11] | Neal | Neal, you’ll be fine. |
[28:12] | I am your Sherpa guide. | 你会没事的 我是你的夏尔巴向导 |
[28:15] | Your spirit animal | 是你这趟即将开始的奇妙之旅的引路人 |
[28:17] | for this fantastic voyage you’re about to embark upon. | |
[28:20] | Trust me. This is the solution. | 相信我 这是解决问题的办法 |
[28:23] | Boa noite Cinderela. | 晚上好 灰姑娘 |
[28:34] | Remember the office. | 回想那间办公室 |
[28:36] | The shapes, the textures, the view. | 它的形状 质感 视野 |
[28:39] | Dr. Summers is sitting across from you. | Summers医生正坐在你的对面 |
[28:42] | She’s waiting for you to lose your inhibitions. | 她正等着你放下戒心 |
[28:46] | What is she saying? | 她在说什么? |
[28:49] | I’m ready to begin when you are. | 等你准备好了我就开始 |
[28:51] | Take a deep breath, and stay calm. | 深吸一口气 保持冷静 |
[28:54] | You won’t remember what you tell me once the narcotic wears off. | 当催眠结束你将不会记得 |
[29:02] | Yeah, she wanted… | 你所对我说的一切 – |
[29:05] | she wanted to… | 是的 她想要…她想要… |
[29:06] | What does the FBI know? | – FBI知道什么? |
[29:10] | Everything. | 一切 |
[29:11] | What can the FBI prove? | FBI有什么证据吗? |
[29:18] | Ah. Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[29:23] | Did you ask her any questions? | – 你问她问题了吗? |
[29:25] | Yeah. | – 问了 |
[29:28] | You stole the 2 million. Why? | 你偷了两百万 为什么? |
[29:31] | For the same reason you steal. | 和你偷东西是一个理由 |
[29:34] | Because it was there. | 因为它就放在那里 |
[29:43] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这不会有用的 |
[29:45] | – I can’t think straight. – That’s exactly the point. | – 我没法连续思考 – 恰恰如此 |
[29:47] | Think circular. | – 绕着来 |
[29:48] | No, I mean Summers. | – 不 我是说Summers |
[29:50] | She was right. I’m not reformed. | 她是对的 我并没有改过自新 |
[29:52] | I mean, I like doing the things I do. | 我的意思是 我喜欢我所在做的事情 |
[29:54] | You know, I like working with Peter, | 你知道的 我喜欢跟Peter一起工作 我喜欢跟FBI一起工作 |
[29:55] | I like working with the FBI. | 好吧 这完全是吃了药的胡话 |
[29:57] | Okay, that’s simply the drugs talking. | 好吧 这完全是吃了药的胡话 |
[29:58] | But I also like working against ’em. | 但同时我也喜欢跟他们对着干 |
[29:59] | I like doing things I shouldn’t, and I don’t feel guilty, | 我喜欢做一些不该做的事情 但我却并不感到愧疚 |
[30:02] | I don’t feel remorse, I don’t feel anything except… | – 我没感到懊悔 我什么也没感到除了… |
[30:05] | Okay, too much stimulant. | – 好吧 兴奋剂放多了 |
[30:07] | Maybe you should take some of the solution too. | 或许你也该来点 |
[30:09] | Yeah, it could help you remember. | 对啊 这个可以帮助你记起来 |
[30:11] | – Remember what? – Who you are. | – 记起来什么? – 你是谁 |
[30:13] | What are you doing here, Moz? | 你在这里做什么 Moz? |
[30:15] | You should be out on the streets rebuilding yourself. | 你应该到街上去重新开始 |
[30:17] | You are smart, you are resourceful. | 你聪明而且足智多谋 |
[30:19] | You can do anything without a height requirement. | 你可以做任何不要求身高的事情 |
[30:22] | It isn’t so easy. | 没那么简单 |
[30:24] | Has big brother really finally just cornered you into defeat? | 条子终于把你逼到无力还击了吗? |
[30:32] | I’m gonna get a pen and write some of this down for research. | 我得拿支笔把这些记下来以便做研究 |
[30:35] | Go. | 去吧 |
[30:55] | Okay, we should take it fr… | 好了 |
[31:01] | Oh, no. | 我们应该拿它… |
[31:06] | – Burkes. – Neal. | 哦 不 |
[31:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[31:10] | No. | 不 |
[31:12] | I just came to get some stuff off my chest. | 我只是想来掏下心窝 |
[31:24] | I was in seventh grade, I didn’t know any better, | 我当时初一 还什么都不懂 |
[31:25] | but the money was sticking out of her purse, | 但她的钱包塞满了钱 |
[31:27] | and boop, mine. | 然后就成我的了 |
[31:28] | It was the same thing with the Garrido self-portrait in Belize. | Belize的Garrido自画像也一样 |
[31:30] | I mean, I wasn’t taking that out of a purse. | 这次不是从钱包了 |
[31:32] | It was more like a highly secured wing | 而是高度防范的中美洲文物中心 |
[31:33] | of a Central American antiquities center. | |
[31:35] | Am I talking too much? | 我是不是话太多了 |
[31:36] | – Is he okay? – I have no idea. | – 他没事吧 – 我不知道 |
[31:38] | I am conducting an experiment. | 我在做实验 |
[31:40] | I am trying to remember | 我想想起在Summers那我说了什么 |
[31:43] | what I said to Summers when I was under… It’s hot in here. | 这里真热 |
[31:45] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[31:47] | I talked to Mozzie, and he gave me a solution, | 我问了Mozzie |
[31:50] | and I drank that solution. | 他给了我一瓶药 我喝了 |
[31:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[31:55] | He drugged himself in some ridiculous experiment | 他用荒唐的试验给自己下药 |
[31:59] | to recreate what he said to the psychiatrist. | 来重现他对精神病医生说了什么 |
[32:02] | Neal, are you hungry? | Neal 你饿吗 |
[32:03] | You look like you could use something to eat. | 看起来你该吃点东西 |
[32:05] | I’m actually not hungry right now, | 我现在不饿 |
[32:07] | but if you have any of those fantastic game hens you make, | 但如果有你做的美味游戏母鸡 我一会想吃 |
[32:08] | maybe later. | 不要肉块 我不喜欢 |
[32:09] | Ooh, no meat loaf, though. I’m not a fan. | 不要肉块 我不喜欢 |
[32:11] | Honey, could you excuse us for a minute? | – 宝贝 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 能让我们单独待下吗 – 好 |
[32:17] | Neal | Neal. |
[32:20] | Do you know what happened to Siegel? | 你知道Siegel发生了什么吗 |
[32:24] | You’re not answering my question. Siegel. | 你没有回答我的问题 Siegel |
[32:28] | I don’t know what happened, and… | – 我不知道发生了什么 |
[32:32] | What aren’t you telling me, Neal? | – 你为什么不告诉我 Neal |
[32:35] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[32:36] | For the love of Thoreau, | 谢天谢地 |
[32:38] | you can’t simply wander off into the woods like that. | 你不能就这么出门 |
[32:39] | – Hey, Moz. – What’re you doing in my house? | – 嗨 Moz – 你来我家做什么 |
[32:41] | He ran away like an impudent child | 他像个追着气球绳跑的熊孩子 |
[32:43] | chasing after an untethered balloon. | |
[32:45] | What happened? | – 发生了什么 |
[32:46] | We tried something, and it worked. | – 我们尝试了一下 见效了 |
[32:48] | He was starting to remember parts of the conversation | 他想起了一些和Summers的对话 |
[32:51] | when Summers had him under. | |
[32:53] | But you only have about 15 minutes left, at best. | 但你最多只有15分钟 |
[32:55] | Then he’s gonna want nap time. | 然后他就该去睡了 |
[33:02] | All right, let’s do this. | 好 这么办吧 |
[33:03] | – Neal. – Yeah. | – 嗯 |
[33:06] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[33:10] | – Close your eyes. – Yeah. | – 闭上眼睛 – 是 |
[33:11] | Just try to remember where you left off. | 想起你刚才停在哪了 |
[33:18] | What does the FBI know? | FBI知道了什么 |
[33:22] | Summers asked me what the FBI knew. | Summers问我FBI知道了什么 |
[33:26] | She realized we have nothing. | 她发现我们一无所获 |
[33:28] | What did she ask next? | 她下面问了什么 |
[33:33] | – She asked about… | |
[33:34] | Griffith. | 她问了… |
[33:36] | Will the FBI prosecute? | FBI会起诉他吗? |
[33:39] | They will soon. | 很快就会 |
[33:40] | That’s good, Neal. | 很好 |
[33:42] | Stay focused. | Neal 集中精神 |
[33:47] | After that, she stood up. | 之后她站起来了 |
[33:49] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了 |
[33:52] | To make a phone call. | 打电话 |
[33:54] | Who did she call? | 她打给了谁 |
[33:58] | I saw the number she dialed. | 我看到了她打的号码 |
[34:01] | It was a 212 area code. | 区号是212 |
[34:02] | – Three fives… | |
[34:08] | 0, 1… | 3个5… 0 |
[34:11] | 1… Two more digits, Neal. | |
[34:14] | 0, 1… | – 还有两位 |
[34:18] | Neal 8, 4. | |
[34:19] | Nice work. | – 太好了 |
[34:22] | Let’s find out who she called. | 让我们看看她打给了谁 |
[34:25] | This is Jacoby. Leave a message. | 我是Jacoby |
[34:27] | She called Shane Jacoby. | 请留言 |
[34:30] | Neal, we’re gonna have to… | 她打给了Shane Jacoby |
[34:31] | grab you a blanket. | Neal 我们得… |
[34:34] | I’ll take him. | 给你拿个毯子 我带他回去 |
[34:37] | What, are you gonna carry him? | 你要背他回去吗 |
[34:38] | I’ll have you know I’ve been doing a lot of wrist curls. | 你得知道我一直都有练举杠铃 |
[34:41] | You’ve done plenty. I’ll take care of him. | 你已经做得够多了 我来照顾他 |
[34:45] | Jones. Hey. | Jones我想明天去见Griffith |
[34:47] | I want to see Griffith tomorrow, and I’m gonna need you to come with me. | 你和我一起去 |
[35:03] | Now’s not really a good time. | 现在真不是个好时候 |
[35:05] | Make time. | 我说是就是 |
[35:07] | You don’t know Shane Jacoby. | 你不认识Shane Jacoby |
[35:10] | I told you guys, no, I don’t. | 我说过了 我不认识他 |
[35:12] | Well, he may know about you. | 他可能认识你 |
[35:14] | Summers made contact with him yesterday. | Summers昨天联系了他 |
[35:16] | I’ve told you everything that I can. | 我已经全都说了 |
[35:19] | I’m…I’m really sorry, guys, but you’re gonna have to leave. | 很抱歉伙计们 但你们得走了 |
[35:22] | I have to pick up my kid from school. | 我得去学校接孩子 |
[35:38] | Just had to follow up on this. | 我们只是想看看有没有下文 |
[35:41] | We’re doing everything we can to figure out what’s going on here. | 尽力找出发生了什么 |
[35:44] | You don’t waste our time, | 别浪费我们的时间了 |
[35:46] | Mr. Griffith, we won’t waste yours. | Griffith先生 我们也不会耽误你的事 |
[35:49] | – I’m telling you the truth. – I believe you. | – 我告诉你们真相了 – 我相信你 |
[35:51] | And I know that you have to see your kid, | 我知道你要去接孩子 |
[35:53] | so we’ll be on our way. | 我们先走了 |
[35:55] | But if anything should come up, | 但如果你想起什么 你打给我们 |
[35:57] | you make sure you call us. You got it? | – 知道了吗 – |
[35:59] | Yeah, yeah. Got it. | 是 是 我知道了 |
[36:01] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会再来的 |
[36:09] | All right, they’re gone. | 好了 他们走了 |
[36:16] | Daddy, what’s happening? | – 爸爸 发生了什么 |
[36:18] | It’s okay, buddy. | – 没事的 伙计 |
[36:20] | Back up. | 退后 |
[36:23] | Yeah, he’ll be okay. | 嗯 |
[36:26] | As soon as you tell me where you stashed my 2 million. | 他会没事的 只要你告诉我2百万在哪 |
[36:30] | Otherwise… | – 不然… |
[36:31] | Otherwise what? | – 不然怎样 |
[36:33] | You put your hands in the air, and let go of that kid now. | 举起双手 放开那孩子 |
[36:37] | – Peter, you good? – Yeah, I’m good. | – Peter 你一个人可以吗 – 嗯 可以 |
[36:39] | Get him outta here. | 带他出去 |
[36:42] | Remember when I said we weren’t done? | 记得我说过我们还没结束吗 |
[36:52] | Now we’re done. | 现在真结束了 |
[37:01] | All right, the first time out, | 好 首先 |
[37:03] | Summers manipulates Griffith to steal from Jacoby. | Summers操纵Griffith 从Jacoby那偷了钱 |
[37:05] | Then she turns it around. | 然后她掉转枪头 |
[37:07] | She steers Jacoby towards Griffith. | 让Jacoby去找Griffith |
[37:09] | Well, it makes sense on her part. | 从她的角度看是合理的 |
[37:10] | Jacoby tries to kill Griffith, lands himself in jail, | Jacoby杀了Griffith |
[37:12] | and she walks with the money. | 可以让他坐牢 她就可以带着钱跑了 |
[37:14] | There’s still no physical evidence | 但仍然没有证据指向Summers |
[37:16] | pointing toward Summers. | |
[37:18] | Only psychological manipulation. | 只有猜测 |
[37:19] | What’s our best option? | 我们的最佳选择是什么 |
[37:22] | Find the money, which is probably well hidden, | 找到那笔估计藏得很好的钱 |
[37:25] | or get a confession out of Summers, | 或者让Summers认罪 |
[37:26] | which is all the more unlikely. | 虽然那不太可能 |
[37:28] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[37:32] | There’s always a solution. | 总有办法的 |
[37:37] | I’m glad to see you’re feeling better. | 很高兴你感觉好点了 |
[37:40] | I got a new perspective on things. | – 我对事物有了新看法 |
[37:41] | Tell me about that. | – 说说看 |
[37:42] | Well, I can admit that I don’t know | 我承认我不知道自己能否控制本能的冲动 |
[37:45] | if I can control my natural impulses, | |
[37:47] | but that lack of control doesn’t make me feel helpless. | 但那种失控不会让我觉得无助 |
[37:51] | How does it make you feel, then? | 那你觉得如何 |
[37:55] | Free. | 自由 |
[37:56] | So you admit you still like to commit criminal acts. | 自由 那你承认你还是喜欢犯罪了 |
[38:01] | I’m gonna commit one right now, as a matter of fact. | 其实我现在就要犯罪 |
[38:05] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 |
[38:09] | The money you had Griffith steal. | 你让Griffith偷的钱 |
[38:11] | You can play dumb | 你可以尽情装傻 |
[38:14] | all you want, doctor, but it won’t last long. | 但装不了很久 |
[38:16] | The drugs will take effect soon. | 药很快就会生效了 |
[38:21] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[38:25] | I removed the water bottles and poured it myself. | 我自己倒的水 |
[38:31] | You’d be surprised how easy it is to reseal a plastic lid. | 你要是知道重新封上塑料瓶盖有多简单 一定会吓一跳 |
[38:36] | Are you picking your fingernails, doctor? | 你在抠指甲吗 医生 |
[38:38] | ‘Cause that would mean you’re nervous. | 那代表你紧张了 |
[38:40] | – Are you nervous? – You can’t do this to me. | – 你紧张了吗 – 你不能这么对我 |
[38:43] | Tell me where the money is. | 告诉我钱在哪里 |
[38:44] | The FBI will never find it. | FBI永远找不到的 |
[38:47] | No, they won’t. | 是 他们是找不到 |
[38:51] | I am a criminal, after all. | 但我终归是个罪犯 |
[38:54] | You helped me realize that, so thank you, doctor. | 是你帮我意识到的 谢谢你 医生 |
[39:00] | All I need from you… | 我需要你说的只是认罪 |
[39:04] | is a confession. | |
[39:08] | I’m ready to begin when you are. | 等你准备好了就开始 |
[39:20] | Dr. Mara Summers, you’re under arrest | Mara Summers 因为偷盗 |
[39:23] | for theft, possession of illegal narcotics, and malpractice. | 非法私藏麻醉剂 和非法治疗 你被捕了 |
[39:27] | On the basis of what? | 证据在哪 |
[39:29] | Your confession. | 你的认罪 |
[39:32] | I knew Shane Jacoby stole that money. | 我知道Shane Jacoby偷了钱 |
[39:34] | Idiot may as well have had “guilty” | 那个蠢货也许会把 |
[39:36] | tattooed across his forehead. | “有罪”纹在他的额头上 |
[39:38] | I followed him to the vault where he hid the cash. | 我跟着他到了藏钱的保险库 |
[39:43] | This isn’t legal. You drugged me. | 这是违法的 你对我下药了 |
[39:45] | I think you mean you accidentally drugged yourself. | 我想是你不小心给自己下了药 |
[39:48] | We’re gonna do a tox screen on you that’s probably gonna match | 我们会对你做毒物检验 |
[39:51] | the unprescribed cocktail you dosed Neal with at his session. | 那应该会和你给Neal 喝的混合物里的药物吻合 |
[39:55] | And in trying to drug me again, Peter’s going with | 你想再次对我下药 |
[39:57] | the theory that you made the mistake of switching bottles, | Peter认为你错拿了瓶子 |
[40:00] | inadvertently harming yourself. | 不小心伤了自己 |
[40:01] | That sounds about right. Take her. | 听上去没错 带她走 |
[40:06] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[40:08] | You do understand you’ll never be | 你知道你本性难移 |
[40:10] | anything more than what you are. | |
[40:13] | But at least I’m free. | 但我自由了 |
[40:15] | Which is more than I can say for you. | 至少我能这么说 你不能 |
[40:18] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[40:28] | So that’s it? I’m in the clear? | 结束了吗 我清白了 |
[40:30] | The bureau is not pressing any charges | 局里不会起诉你 |
[40:32] | due to the psychological duress you were under at the time. | 因为那时你被精神胁迫了 |
[40:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:39] | – Thank you. – Yeah, of course. | – 谢谢你 – 没事 |
[40:40] | No, no, thank you for showing me that guys like us | 不 |
[40:43] | can be more than what we were. | 谢谢你告诉我 我们能比自己认为的更强大 |
[40:46] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[40:58] | Seems like he’s feeling better. | 看来他感觉好点了 |
[41:00] | Yeah. How about you? | 你呢 |
[41:03] | How does it feel to close a case again? | 又结了个案子感觉如何 |
[41:05] | I’m not so sure the case is closed. | 我不确定案子有没有结束 |
[41:08] | Summers cracked and told us where she hid the $2 million, | Summers崩溃了告诉了我们2百万在哪 |
[41:13] | but when we went to retrieve it, it wasn’t there. | 但当我们去取时 它不见了 |
[41:17] | Hmm, good thing we got a confession. | 至少我们有她的认罪了 |
[41:35] | You’re telling me I can have this? | 你是说这些都给我吗 |
[41:37] | Consider it an apology | 把它当做我那天晚上的赔罪吧 |
[41:39] | for all the things I said the other night. | |
[41:41] | They were things I needed to hear. | 那是我该听的 |
[41:43] | It’s time to rebuild the empire, my friend. | 是时候重建帝国了 朋友 |
[41:46] | Word of caution. The bills are marked. | 提醒你一下 这些钱上有标记 |
[41:48] | I can get 50¢ on the dollar. Still a pretty good haul. | 我一美元能拿50分 也是笔好交易 |
[41:51] | I figured it wouldn’t be a problem. | 看来不成问题 |
[41:53] | This is illegally obtained contraband from one | 这是从你们联邦调查得到的走私货 |
[41:56] | of your very own Suit’s federal investigations. | |
[42:00] | So why’d you take it? | 你为什么要拿走 |
[42:03] | Because it was there. | 因为它在那 |
[42:06] | One day I’ll find the right words, | 总有一天我会找到合适的词 |
[42:08] | and they will be simple. | 很简单的一个词 |
[42:10] | – Kerouac. – Yeah. | – 凯鲁亚克<代表作 在路上> |
[42:11] | Can’t get much simpler than that. | – 对 没法比那个更简单了 |
[42:13] | Not for guys like us. | 那不是说我们 |
[42:15] | Guys like us? You coming back to the life? | 我们这样的人 |
[42:19] | So what’s your first plan of action? | 你要回归吗 你第一步打算做什么 |
[42:23] | Change the state of play. | 改变角色 |
[42:25] | I’ve been serving too many masters. | 我的主人太多了 |
[42:27] | I’m through being everyone’s puppet. | 我不想当别人的小狗了 |
[42:29] | Hagen | Hagen, FBI… |
[42:31] | what strings exactly do you plan on cutting? | FBI… 你想剪断哪根 |
[42:34] | When the time comes… | 待时机成熟… 全部 720P |
[42:36] | all of them. |