时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | They pumped my stomach. | 他们给我洗胃了 |
[00:12] | I’m not paying for that. | 我不会出那个医药费的 |
[00:14] | Not when a good burp would’ve saved you. | 明明打个嗝都能吐出药片救活你 |
[00:15] | I’ve known for some time about Karl’s indiscretions. | 卡尔的轻率之举我已经耳闻一段时间了 |
[00:19] | I was picking up my dry cleaning, | 有天我去取干洗的衣服 |
[00:20] | and there was his car, | 他的车停在那里 |
[00:22] | parked across the street at some seedy motel. | 就在街对面的什么三流旅馆前面 |
[00:25] | You still want to make love to me? | 你还想跟我滚床单吗 |
[00:26] | – Yeah. – I’m free today at 4:00. | -是的 -我今天四点没事 |
[00:27] | Where should we go? | 我们应该去哪里 |
[00:29] | You’re a man now; figure it out. | 你是个男人了 自己想 |
[00:33] | There’s no way I’m getting into your mobile sex den. | 我不会进入你的移动性窝的 |
[00:38] | You seem, uh… energized. | 你看上去容光焕发 |
[00:40] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[00:41] | Have you embarked on a new exercise regimen? | 你最近是开始了新的锻炼课程吗 |
[00:44] | I plan on working out as often as I can. | 我打算有空就去健身 |
[00:48] | The other day, she was going on and on | 那天她一直不停地说 |
[00:49] | about how much she liked my movie. | 她有多喜欢我的电影 |
[00:51] | You know what? We’ve already got an open marriage… | 我们已经是开放式婚姻了 |
[00:53] | I’ll ask her for a three-way. | 我会去问她愿不愿意三人行 |
[00:54] | If she says no… | 如果她拒绝的话… |
[00:55] | She says yes. | 她同意了 |
[00:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:59] | You in love with her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[01:00] | You’ve been insecure lately | 你最近没有安全感 |
[01:02] | – because of your career. – Are you in love with her? | -因为你事业不顺 -你爱上她了吗 |
[01:04] | No. | 没有 |
[01:06] | Has your married man ever told you | 你的有妇之夫有跟你说过 |
[01:08] | why he feels the need to cheat? | 他为什么需要出轨吗 |
[01:09] | He was bored with his wife. | 他厌倦了自己的老婆 |
[01:11] | It’s a manual. For married couples. | 这是本手册 给夫妻用的 |
[01:13] | These are dirty pictures. | 这都是小黄图 |
[01:14] | They’re scientific. | 都是很科学的 |
[01:15] | I have to concentrate. | 我需要专注 |
[01:24] | Rob, please don’t go. | 罗伯 拜托别走 |
[01:25] | This has been an awkward night. | 今晚真令人尴尬 |
[01:27] | I need to make an appearance. | 我必须到场 |
[01:29] | They must be important clients. | 他们一定是重要客户 |
[01:31] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我 |
[02:48] | It begins quite slowly. | 开始很缓慢 |
[02:52] | With a look. | 一个眼神 |
[02:53] | Or a gesture. | 或者一个动作 |
[02:55] | And once the invitation is accepted… | 一旦接受了邀请 |
[02:58] | The tango begins. | 探戈就开始 |
[03:05] | It is a dance of anticipation. | 这是期待的舞 |
[03:07] | – Seduction. – Desire. | -诱惑的舞 -欲望的舞 |
[03:12] | And love. | 也是爱情的舞 |
[03:23] | You know, some say it takes two to tango. | 有人说两个人才能跳探戈 |
[03:27] | But sometimes, lurking in the dark… | 但有时 潜伏在黑暗中的 |
[03:31] | Is a third. | 是第三人 |
[03:44] | Now, if you choose to dance with him, | 如果你要和他跳舞 |
[03:47] | be prepared to deal with the consequences. | 做好应对后果的准备 |
[03:50] | For passion can turn to jealousy. | 因为激情可以变成嫉妒 |
[03:53] | Love can become violent. | 爱可以变得暴力 |
[04:04] | Yes. The tango exists to remind us | 是的 探戈的存在是为了提醒我们 |
[04:08] | the greatest love stories… | 最伟大的爱情故事 |
[04:10] | End in death. | 都以死亡收场 |
[04:24] | Just a reminder, | 跟你说下 |
[04:25] | I’ve got that project due tomorrow. | 我明天前要完成那个项目 |
[04:28] | So you’ll be working late again? | 所以你又要加班吗 |
[04:29] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[04:32] | Sorry, honey. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[04:34] | What are your big plans for the day? | 你今天有什么计划 |
[04:37] | Oh, nothing interesting. | 没什么有意思的 |
[04:40] | Need to drop by the dry cleaners. | 要去干洗店 |
[04:42] | After that, I’ll go to the market for some shopping. | 然后去集市买点东西 |
[04:46] | And then I might have lunch with a new friend. | 然后也许会和一个新朋友吃午饭 |
[04:54] | This is your phone number. | 这是你的电话号码 |
[04:55] | Oh, I thought you should have it, | 既然我们成了密友了 |
[04:56] | now that we’re getting to be chums. | 我想你应该知道 |
[04:58] | This way, if you ever need someone | 这样 如果你哪天 |
[05:00] | to go with you to the movies… | 需要约人去看电影 |
[05:01] | I can call you up. Got it. | 我可以打给你 明白 |
[05:04] | Now, I rent a room from a lovely couple. | 我在一对恩爱夫妻那租了一间房 |
[05:07] | The wife’s name is also Sheila. | 妻子的名字也叫希拉 |
[05:10] | So, if you call and she answers… | 如果你打电话 她接了的话 |
[05:13] | Then I’ll ask for the other Sheila. | 那我就说找另一个希拉 |
[05:15] | Exactly. Busy this week? | 没错 这周很忙吗 |
[05:17] | Uh, my schedule is pretty open, except for tonight. | 我安排挺松的 除了今晚 |
[05:21] | I have a date. | 我有约会 |
[05:24] | With your married man? | 和你的有妇之夫 |
[05:26] | He finished some big project at work. To celebrate, | 他完成了一个大项目 为了庆祝 |
[05:28] | he got us reservations at this really fancy night club. | 他在一个高级夜店给我们定了位子 |
[05:33] | He’s taking you out? | 他要带你出去 |
[05:35] | In public? | 当众 |
[05:37] | For the first time. It’s like an actual boyfriend. | 第一次 就像是真的男友一样 |
[05:41] | Isn’t that nice? | 真是太棒了 |
[05:48] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么 |
[05:49] | Oh, the absurdity of it all. | 这事的荒谬 |
[05:51] | I’m having the best sex of my life | 我最美妙的性爱 |
[05:52] | in the back of a catering van. | 发生在餐车后厢里 |
[05:56] | Well, maybe when Mr. Grove moves out, | 也许等格罗夫先生搬出去后 |
[05:59] | we could start doing this in your bed. | 我们可以去你的床上做 |
[06:02] | Yes… | 好 |
[06:04] | So, about that… | 说到这个 |
[06:06] | Karl may be staying in my home longer than we discussed. | 卡尔或许会在我家比预想中住得久一点 |
[06:14] | How much longer? A week? | 多久 一周吗 |
[06:17] | Longer. | 不止 |
[06:19] | Two weeks? | 两周 |
[06:21] | He won’t be leaving until after my daughter’s wedding. | 他要在我女儿婚礼之后才会走 |
[06:28] | That’s two months away. | 那还要两个月啊 |
[06:29] | Well, I don’t mind the van. | 我不介意在车上做 |
[06:32] | No, that’s-that’s not the point. | 不 那不是重点 |
[06:33] | Simone, he cheated on you with men. | 萨蒙妮 他背着你和男人偷情 |
[06:36] | Why would you let him stay for five more seconds? | 你为什么不马上赶他走 |
[06:38] | Well, I tried to throw him out. | 我也想赶他走 |
[06:40] | – And he wouldn’t go? – He said that if I made him leave, | -他不走吗 -他说如果我赶他走 |
[06:43] | he would tell all my friends he was gay | 他就要告诉我所有朋友他是同性恋 |
[06:44] | and embarrass me before the wedding. | 在婚礼前让我丢脸 |
[06:47] | So he’s threatening you? | 所以他是在威胁你 |
[06:48] | No, it’s just a little light blackmail. | 不 只是小小的勒索 |
[06:54] | All right. I’ll take care of this. | 好吧 我来搞定这件事 |
[06:58] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:59] | Nothing. I’m just gonna convince him that he’s making a mistake. | 没什么 我要让他明白他在犯错 |
[07:03] | That’s adorable. | 真可爱 |
[07:04] | Hey, I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[07:06] | Please, let me help. | 请让我帮你 |
[07:07] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[07:09] | I’m not gonna break any bones. | 我不会伤他太重 |
[07:12] | I’m just gonna bend some stuff. | 我只会让他吃点苦头 |
[07:15] | Tommy, how do you expect our secret affair to remain secret | 汤米 你觉得如果你去揍我丈夫 |
[07:19] | once you’ve been arrested by the police | 被警察抓了 |
[07:20] | for beating up my husband? | 我们的私情还怎么藏得住 |
[07:22] | I was just spitballing. | 我只是随便说说 |
[07:24] | Well, I appreciate the passion, | 我很感谢你的热情 |
[07:26] | but save it for the van. | 但还是把它留在车里吧 |
[07:33] | I’d still love to meet Karl alone in a dark alley some night. | 我还是想找个晚上在一条小黑巷里单独会会卡尔 |
[07:37] | Careful. | 当心 |
[07:38] | He might enjoy that. | 他可能会很喜欢那样呢 |
[07:48] | Yes. Um, no, I understand, | 好的 不 我明白 |
[07:51] | it’s just that I’ve been through the deposition twice | 只是我已经看了两遍证词 |
[07:54] | and I couldn’t find anything useful. | 没有找到任何有用的东西 |
[07:57] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[07:59] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[08:01] | Yes. | 好 |
[08:03] | I will check again. | 我会再看一遍的 |
[08:04] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[08:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:09] | Got it this morning. It’s pretty sweet, right? | 今早买的 很不错吧 |
[08:11] | Uh, don’t you already have a guitar? | 你不是已经有把吉他了吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah, no, honey, this is a bass. | 不 亲爱的 这是把贝斯 |
[08:16] | Five strings, it sounds totally different. Check it out. | 有五根弦 听起来完全不一样 你听 |
[08:22] | – Very cool. – Yeah. | -很酷 -是啊 |
[08:25] | – Oh, are you going to the kitchen? – Yeah. | -你去厨房吗 -嗯 |
[08:26] | Could you grab me a soda? | 能帮我拿杯汽水吗 |
[08:28] | Sure. | 好 |
[08:29] | With the, the crushy ice? | 里面冻成碎冰的 |
[08:32] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[08:39] | Did you hear the big news? | 你听说那个大消息了吗 |
[08:41] | Eli bought a bass. | 伊莱买了把贝斯 |
[08:43] | Oh, I heard. | 听见了 |
[08:45] | He thinks it’s gonna help him work through his writer’s block. | 他觉得这能帮他突破写作瓶颈 |
[08:47] | Great. That’s how he ended up with his other guitar, | 很好 他也是因为这个理由买了那把吉他 |
[08:50] | the Xbox and the elliptical. | 那台游戏机和椭圆机 |
[08:52] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[08:54] | So, how was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[08:58] | It was crazy busy. I didn’t even get a chance to eat lunch. | 忙死了 我连午饭都没机会吃 |
[09:01] | Oh, God, you have to try this. | 天呐 你一定要尝尝这个 |
[09:03] | Here. | 给 |
[09:04] | It’s hot. Careful. | 很烫 小心 |
[09:08] | – That’s amazing. – It’s good, right? | -太好吃了 -很好吃吧 |
[09:10] | Yeah. So, did Eli get any work done today? | 是的 所以伊莱今天有写了什么吗 |
[09:15] | I’m not sure. I was running errands. | 我不知道 我出去办事了 |
[09:17] | – Why don’t you ask him? – No. | -你怎么不问他 -不了 |
[09:19] | If I ask Eli, “Did you get any writing done?” | 如果我问伊莱 “你写了什么吗” |
[09:21] | what he hears is, “Nag, nag, nag, nag, nag.” | 在他听来我只是在不停地叨叨 |
[09:25] | I’m just gonna say nothing and be supportive. | 我什么都不会说 表示支持就好了 |
[09:27] | This is my supportive smile. Tell me what you think. | 这就是我支持的微笑 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:31] | It’s terrifying. | 很吓人 |
[09:36] | Hey, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[09:39] | After dinner, let’s go dancing. | 晚饭后 我们去跳舞吧 |
[09:41] | – Tonight? – Yeah. There’s this new club in Silver Lake | -今晚吗 -嗯 银湖新开了一家夜店 |
[09:43] | I’ve been dying to check out. | 我超想去看看 |
[09:45] | I have a lot of reading to do for work. | 我还有很多文件要看 |
[09:47] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[09:49] | You’ve been so stressed, and I can’t remember | 你太紧绷了 我都记不起 |
[09:51] | the last time we went dancing together. | 上次我们一起去跳舞是什么时候了 |
[09:55] | I could use some alone time, just you and me. | 可以来点私人时间 就我和你 |
[09:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:59] | So we can go clubbing? | 我们可以去泡夜店了 |
[10:01] | – Clubbing? – Eli. | -泡夜店 -伊莱 |
[10:04] | Thought you were playing your bass. | 你不是在弹贝斯吗 |
[10:06] | Thought you were grabbing me a soda. | 你不是要帮我拿汽水吗 |
[10:07] | I was getting to it. | 我正准备拿 |
[10:09] | So you guys are going clubbing, huh? | 所以你们要去夜店 |
[10:12] | Yeah. Yeah, we are. | 是的 |
[10:13] | All right. I’m in. | 好吧 我也去 |
[10:15] | Eli, you don’t dance. | 伊莱 你又不跳舞 |
[10:17] | I dance. In my way. | 我跳的 以我自己的方式 |
[10:20] | When you dance, you’re in everyone’s way. | 你跳起舞来 大家都要被你干扰了 |
[10:26] | What? You guys really don’t want me to come? | 怎么 你们真的不想我去吗 |
[10:29] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:30] | We’d love for you to come. Right? | 我们很乐意你来 对吗 |
[10:33] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[10:36] | Creepy smile. | 笑得真诡异 |
[10:47] | Karl? | 卡尔 |
[10:48] | There she is. | 她回来了 |
[10:51] | Naomi. | 娜奥米 |
[10:53] | Did we have plans? | 我们有约吗 |
[10:55] | No, I just popped in with a question. | 不是 我只是想问你个问题 |
[10:56] | Karl said you went to the post office, | 卡尔说你去了邮局 |
[10:58] | and so I waited. | 所以我就等你回来 |
[10:59] | For an hour. | 等了一个小时 |
[11:01] | Yes. We need to talk about the entertainment for the benefit. | 是的 我们得谈谈慈善晚会的娱乐活动 |
[11:04] | Benefit. | 慈善晚会 |
[11:07] | For the burn victims. | 为烧伤患者举办的 |
[11:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:09] | I forgot all about it. | 我完全忘记这事了 |
[11:11] | Simone, you’re in charge of the decorations. | 萨蒙妮 你可是负责装饰的 |
[11:13] | It’s fine. I ordered everything weeks ago. | 没关系 我几周前已经买好东西了 |
[11:16] | My mind’s been elsewhere because of recent events. | 因为最近的事情我有点分心 |
[11:18] | Are you still up for your number? | 你还要表演你的节目吗 |
[11:20] | Simone promised the two of you would reprise your dance. | 萨蒙妮答应过你们会重现 |
[11:24] | From the country club’s talent show. | 你们在乡村俱乐部才艺秀上的舞蹈 |
[11:26] | Oh, did she? | 是吗 |
[11:27] | I’m not sure I’m up for it now, given recent events. | 考虑到最近的事 我不确定还想不想跳 |
[11:31] | Well, if you don’t do something, | 如果你们不表演的话 |
[11:33] | Ida Ford is threatening to sing opera. | 艾达·福特扬言要唱歌剧 |
[11:35] | Oh, darling. Haven’t the burn victims suffered enough? | 亲爱的 难道火灾受害者受的罪还不够多吗 |
[11:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:40] | We’ll perform. | 我们会表演的 |
[11:41] | I’m so glad. | 那就好 |
[11:43] | And remember: | 记着 |
[11:45] | if you ever need to talk about anything, | 不管你何时想倾诉何事 |
[11:49] | I am always here. | 我一直都在 |
[11:52] | Yes. You certainly seem to be. | 是 你确实一直都在我家 |
[11:57] | Why did you let her inside? | 你为什么让她进来 |
[11:59] | I’m the one who should be miffed. | 我才是该生气的那个 |
[12:01] | Why didn’t you tell me Naomi saw my car at a motel? | 你为什么不告诉我娜奥米在汽车旅馆看到了我的车 |
[12:03] | We’re lucky that’s all she saw. | 万幸她只看到了你的车 |
[12:04] | If she knew you were having anonymous sex with strange men… | 如果她知道你隐瞒身份和陌生男人约炮 |
[12:07] | It was never anonymous. | 我从未隐瞒过身份 |
[12:10] | And only a few of them were strange. | 而且当中只有几个是陌生人 |
[12:12] | I am not the audience for that joke. | 我才不要听你这破笑话 |
[12:17] | – What are you doing? – Benefit’s in two days. | -你在干什么 -离慈善晚会只有两天了 |
[12:20] | We need to rehearse. | 我们需要排练 |
[12:21] | Ugh, what was I thinking? | 我当时在想什么 |
[12:22] | I can’t dance with you, I’m still furious. | 我没法和你跳舞 我还生着气呢 |
[12:25] | You’ll forget all about that | 当我们成为全场焦点 |
[12:26] | when we’re the center of attention, | 被掌声淹没 |
[12:27] | drowning in applause. | 你会把这一切都忘得一干二净 |
[12:29] | Stop trying to charm your way back into my heart. | 不要再试图用你的魅力赢回我的心 |
[12:30] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[12:31] | Now, you see, I think you’ve forgotten | 你瞧 我觉得是你忘记 |
[12:33] | how much fun we have together. | 我们在一起时有多开心 |
[12:34] | And I am determined to remind you. | 我誓要让你记起 |
[12:37] | Why are you trying so hard to hold onto me? | 你为什么要这么努力地挽留我 |
[12:40] | Because I love you, my darling. | 因为我爱你 我的宝贝 |
[12:42] | Well, I’m not sure that’s enough. | 恐怕那还不够 |
[12:43] | Well, try this one beside. | 那你听听这一句 |
[12:46] | I actually like you. | 我其实还挺喜欢你 |
[12:48] | How many of your husbands can say that? | 你有几任丈夫能说这话 |
[13:02] | Oh, hey. Ooh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:06] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[13:08] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[13:09] | I think I just saw my agent. | 我好像看到我的经纪人了 |
[13:11] | Lamar’s here? Why don’t you go say hi? | 拉马尔在这儿 你怎么不去打个招呼 |
[13:13] | No, he’s just gonna give me a hard time | 算了 他只会不停地催我 |
[13:14] | about finishing the script. | 交剧本 |
[13:16] | There’s an easy way to get him off your back. | 有个简单的办法可以摆脱他 |
[13:18] | – What’s that? – Finish your script. | -什么办法 -写完你的剧本 |
[13:22] | This kind of attitude is | 就是因为这种态度 |
[13:23] | why I introduce you to people as my first wife. | 我才介绍你是我第一任妻子 |
[13:25] | Yeah, that’s funny. | 你真逗 |
[13:28] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. I just really want to dance with you right now. | 还好 我现在只想和你跳舞 |
[13:32] | – Yeah, let’s do it. – Okay. | -好啊 那就跳吧 -好的 |
[13:33] | – Come on. – Jade! | -来吧 -洁德 |
[13:36] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[13:37] | Wischa! Oh, my God! | 薇沙 我的天呐 |
[13:41] | Did she say “Wischa”? | 她刚才是说”薇沙”吗 |
[13:42] | – I think so. – You guys. | -是的吧 -二位 |
[13:44] | These are my friends, Willow and Mischa. | 这是我的朋友 薇珞和米沙 |
[13:47] | Wischa. Ah, I get it. | 薇沙 我懂了 |
[13:49] | This is, uh, Taylor and Eli. | 这是泰勒和伊莱 |
[13:51] | How do you two know Jade? | 你们是怎么认识洁德的 |
[13:54] | We met her last year. | 我们去年遇到她 |
[13:56] | Oh, and it was love at first sight. | 完全是一见钟情 |
[13:57] | Oh, my God, you guys! | 我的天 你们嘴好甜 |
[13:59] | Girl, you look fucking amazing. | 姐妹 你看起来太他妈赞了 |
[14:02] | Mmm, when fucking doesn’t she? | 她什么时候不他妈赞啊 |
[14:05] | Fucking never. | 从他妈没有过 |
[14:13] | I’m getting the feeling that we weren’t Jade’s first threesome. | 我感觉我们不是洁德的第一次三人行 |
[14:20] | I don’t get it. Why would you want to | 我不明白 你为什么想要 |
[14:21] | start palling around with this tramp? | 和这个淫妇做朋友 |
[14:23] | Because I want to stop her from seeing my husband. | 因为我想阻止她继续见我的丈夫 |
[14:26] | And how is buying her popcorn at the Rialto | 在里亚托给她买爆米花算什么 |
[14:28] | gonna make that happen? | 阻止她的手段 |
[14:29] | I’m trying to establish trust. | 我在努力建立信任 |
[14:31] | If a stranger came up and said your dress was ugly, | 如果一个陌生人走过来 说你的裙子很丑 |
[14:33] | what would you say? | 你会怎么说 |
[14:35] | I’d say fuck off. | 我会说滚开 |
[14:37] | But if a dear friend gently suggested | 但是如果一位好友温柔地暗示 |
[14:38] | orange is not your best color? | 橘色不太适合你呢 |
[14:42] | I’d get rid of the dress. | 我会把裙子扔掉 |
[14:45] | If I’m to convince April | 如果我要说服艾普尔 |
[14:46] | it’s not in her best interest to date a married man, | 和一个已婚男人约会对她没好处 |
[14:49] | first I must become her confidant. | 首先我必须成为她的闺蜜 |
[14:52] | Her close advisor. | 她的情感顾问 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[14:57] | So when does this new friendship begin to blossom? | 那这段新友谊何时开启 |
[15:00] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[15:01] | I thought Rob was taking her to the club tonight. | 罗伯今晚不是要带她去俱乐部吗 |
[15:04] | Do you honestly think I’m going to let that happen? | 你当真以为我会坐视不管吗 |
[15:17] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:17] | – No, I’m nervous. – Why? | -不 我很紧张 -为什么 |
[15:20] | Everyone we know will be in this room tonight. | 我们认识的所有人今晚都会在这里 |
[15:22] | You’ve dazzled them all a hundred times. | 你已惊艳过他们无数次 |
[15:25] | Because I knew how much they envied me. | 因为我知道他们有多嫉妒我 |
[15:27] | They’d laugh in my face if they knew the truth about us. | 如果他们知道真相 定会当面嘲笑我 |
[15:30] | Here’s a thought. Don’t tell them. | 我有个建议 不要告诉他们 |
[15:33] | People will be able to figure it out. | 大家终究会琢磨出来的 |
[15:35] | Do you honestly believe we’re the only couple here | 你真的以为我们是这里唯一一对 |
[15:38] | pretending to be something that we’re not? | 不加伪装的夫妇吗 |
[15:39] | – No. – Trust me, | -不是的 -相信我 |
[15:41] | there is not a woman here tonight | 今晚这里的每一个女子 |
[15:43] | who wouldn’t trade all of her problems for yours | 如果有你一半漂亮的话 都会愿意 |
[15:45] | if she looked half as beautiful | 用她自己所有的难题 |
[15:47] | as you do right now. | 来跟你交换位置 |
[15:48] | But what good is other people’s envy | 但是如果一切都是谎言的话 |
[15:50] | if it’s all based on a lie? | 别人的嫉妒又有什么用呢 |
[15:52] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[15:54] | Let’s find out. | 我们去一探究竟吧 |
[15:58] | Simone! You look stunning. | 萨蒙妮 你简直美呆了 |
[16:01] | And you look like a teenager. | 你看上去像个少女 |
[16:03] | How do you get your skin so soft? | 你的皮肤怎会如此柔软 |
[16:06] | It’s called a chemical peel. | 是一种化学换肤术 |
[16:07] | I know. One more and she’ll be the Phantom of the Opera. | 我知道 再弄一次她就变成歌剧魅影了 |
[16:11] | – Simone! – Darling. Hello, Barclay. | -萨蒙妮 -亲爱的 你好 巴克利 |
[16:14] | Sandy, you’re out of rehab. | 桑迪 你从戒瘾所出来了 |
[16:17] | Don’t worry, I’ll be back. | 别担心 我会回去的 |
[16:20] | – Maybe I should go and find our table. – No need. | -或许我该去找咱们的桌子 -没必要 |
[16:22] | I’ve arranged for us all to sit here. | 我已经安排我们坐在这里了 |
[16:23] | Together? What fun. | 一起吗 有意思 |
[16:25] | I think this is a good time to find the bar. | 我想现在去吧台一下比较好 |
[16:27] | Liquor’s on it’s way, Simone, | 酒马上来 萨蒙妮 |
[16:29] | brought to you by the most adorable waiter at the party. | 由整个派对上最可爱的侍应生端给你 |
[16:35] | Wine, Mrs. Grove? | 喝红酒吗 格罗夫太太 |
[16:38] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[16:40] | You’re our waiter? | 你是我们的侍应生吗 |
[16:42] | Yes, Mrs. Grove. | 没错 格罗夫太太 |
[16:44] | Mr. Grove. | 格罗夫先生 |
[16:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:47] | Shall we, darling? | 走吗 亲爱的 |
[16:51] | So, Mischa, what do you guys do for a living? | 那么米沙 你们是做什么的 |
[16:54] | Oh, uh, we’re influencers. | 我们是网红 |
[16:56] | Influencers? | 网红 |
[16:57] | On Instagram. | 在Instagram上 |
[16:59] | We’re sort of famous. | 我们挺有名的 |
[17:00] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah, it’s called @UnderwearEverywhere. | 对 账号名叫处处有内衣 |
[17:03] | All these underwear brands pay us stupid money | 那些内衣品牌给我们一大笔钱 |
[17:05] | to post pictures wearing their stuff. | 上传穿着他们产品的照片 |
[17:07] | At famous landmarks, like, all over the world. | 去全世界各个著名地标建筑打卡 |
[17:11] | Yo, check it. | 你看 |
[17:16] | And the Taj Mahal people, they were okay with that? | 泰姬陵的管理人员也不介意吗 |
[17:18] | Ah, we were in and out lickety-split. | 我们快进快出 |
[17:20] | We had the best time. | 玩得可开心了 |
[17:25] | We’ve missed you, little Jade. | 我们很想你 小洁德 |
[17:27] | Oh, I missed you. | 我也很想你们 |
[17:29] | So, um, how long are you guys here? | 你们要在这里待多久 |
[17:31] | We leave tomorrow night for Venice. | 我们明晚去威尼斯 |
[17:34] | – No. – Oh, so soon. | -不是吧 -这么快 |
[17:37] | Oh, that sucks. | 真可惜 |
[17:38] | I was hoping I’d have more time to hang out with you guys. | 我还希望能多跟你们待一阵呢 |
[17:41] | Yeah, it sucks. | 是啊 真可惜 |
[17:42] | – Wait, Mischa. – What? | -等等 米沙 -怎么 |
[17:44] | I just had an idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[17:46] | I know what you’re thinking, and it’s fucking brilliant. | 我知道你在想什么 简直太机智了 |
[17:50] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[17:51] | Come with us to Venice tomorrow. | 明天跟我们一起去威尼斯吧 |
[17:52] | – Oh, my God. – Tomorrow? Really? | -天哪 -明天 真的吗 |
[17:55] | Yeah, it would be so much fun. | 对啊 会很好玩的 |
[17:58] | Well… | 这个… |
[17:58] | She doesn’t have a plane ticket. | 她没有机票啊 |
[18:00] | Our assistant can take care of that. | 我们的助理可以搞定 |
[18:02] | – You guys have an assistant? – Yeah. | -你们还有助理吗 -对 |
[18:03] | Guys, come on, it’s such short notice. | 各位 拜托 这么急 |
[18:05] | That’ll cost a fortune. | 机票钱会很贵的 |
[18:07] | Oh, please, we’ve got tons of miles. | 拜托 我们里程数超多的 |
[18:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[18:11] | Do you have a current passport? | 你有能用的护照吗 |
[18:12] | I think so, yeah. | 我想是的 |
[18:13] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:15] | Um, hold on. | 等等 |
[18:16] | You can’t just leave the country on a whim. | 你不能一时兴起就出国 |
[18:19] | It’s irresponsible. | 太没责任感了 |
[18:22] | Okay, Mom. Geez, calm down. | 好吧 老妈 天哪 冷静点 |
[18:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:28] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[18:30] | Oh… this song is my jam! | 这首歌我太喜欢了 |
[18:33] | Guys, let’s dance. Come on. | 各位 来跳舞吧 快来 |
[18:35] | – Yeah, let’s dance. – All right, let’s do it. | -就是 来跳舞吧 -好吧 来跳吧 |
[18:38] | Come on. Let’s go, bro. | 来吧 快来 兄弟 |
[18:39] | – Me? Yeah? – Yeah. | -我 确定吗 -是的 |
[18:40] | – Let’s do it. – All right. | -来吧 -好吧 |
[18:43] | I’m going with him. So… | 我要跟他去跳舞了 所以 |
[18:53] | Stanton speaking. | 我是斯坦顿 |
[18:54] | Rob, it’s me. | 罗伯 是我 |
[18:56] | Well, this is a nice surprise. | 真是个美好的惊喜 |
[18:58] | I don’t mean to bother, | 我无意打扰 |
[18:59] | but I’m making tuna casserole for dinner. | 但我晚上要做金枪鱼煲 |
[19:02] | Do you prefer bread crumbs or not? | 你想要加面包碎还是不加 |
[19:04] | Honey, I told you I’m working late tonight. | 亲爱的 我说过我今晚工作要到很晚 |
[19:06] | Oh. Did I forget? | 是吗 是我忘了 |
[19:09] | Yeah, our deadline for the project is tomorrow morning. | 没错 我们项目的截止日期是明天上午 |
[19:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:13] | What was the name of that again? | 是什么项目来着 |
[19:15] | The Delphi Project. | 德尔福项目 |
[19:17] | Of course. Of course, well, | 对对 好吧 |
[19:19] | I’ll let you get back to work. | 那你去工作吧 |
[19:20] | Now, remember, don’t wait up. | 好了 记得不用等我 |
[19:22] | I won’t be home till the wee hours. | 我凌晨才能回家 |
[19:25] | Oh, poor baby. | 可怜的宝贝 |
[19:46] | Hello, Claire. | 你好 克莱尔 |
[19:47] | Mrs. Stanton. | 斯坦顿太太 |
[19:48] | Your husband didn’t tell me you were gonna stop by. | 你丈夫没跟我说你会过来 |
[19:50] | Oh, Rob isn’t expecting me. | 罗伯不知道我要来 |
[19:52] | This is something of a surprise. | 这是给他的惊喜 |
[19:56] | I am desperate for a cup of coffee. | 我太想喝一杯咖啡了 |
[19:58] | Could you be so kind? | 你能帮我弄一杯过来吗 |
[19:59] | Well, I’m-I’m not supposed to leave my desk. | 我不能离开我的办公桌 |
[20:03] | Claire, how often do I ask you for favors? | 克莱尔 我难得开口让你帮个忙 |
[20:08] | Sure, Mrs. Stanton. | 好的 斯坦顿夫人 |
[20:09] | I’ll be back in a jif. | 我很快就回来 |
[20:11] | Don’t rush, dear. | 不用急 亲爱的 |
[20:12] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[20:20] | Hi there. | 你好呀 |
[20:23] | Beth Ann. What are you doing here? | 贝丝·安 你怎么来了 |
[20:25] | I couldn’t bear the thought of you | 我一想到你拿自动贩卖机里 |
[20:26] | getting your dinner from a vending machine. | 买的垃圾食品当晚餐 心里就受不了 |
[20:28] | Wow, that’s thoughtful. | 天呐 你真是太贴心了 |
[20:31] | I know you have a kitchen around here somewhere. | 我知道你这里是有厨房的 |
[20:33] | You can pop it in the fridge until you’re ready to eat. | 你可以先放到冰箱里 等想吃了就拿出来吃 |
[20:36] | Sure. | 好的 |
[20:38] | Claire, can you come in here for a second? | 克莱尔 能稍微进来一会儿吗 |
[20:45] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[20:47] | Ah, she must have wandered off. | 她肯定是有事离开了 |
[20:49] | I’m sure she’ll be back soon. | 我相信她很快就会回来 |
[20:51] | Now, Robert, | 罗伯特 |
[20:53] | I went to all the trouble of making this casserole. | 我费心费力地做了这个砂锅菜 |
[20:55] | I don’t want the tuna to spoil. | 我可不希望这里面的金枪鱼坏掉 |
[21:02] | I will put it in the fridge. | 我去放到冰箱里 |
[21:27] | Mrs. Stanton, here’s your coffee. | 斯坦顿夫人 您的咖啡好了 |
[21:29] | Oh, you’re so sweet. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[21:30] | It’s very hot. You might want to give it a moment to cool off. | 很烫 你最好等它凉了再喝 |
[21:33] | Oh, I don’t have time to wait. I have things to do. | 我可没时间等 我还有好多事要做 |
[21:35] | Oh, it’ll just take a sec. | 只需要一会儿就好 |
[21:36] | You’re a treasure. Tell Rob I’ll see him back home. | 你真是难得的人才 告诉罗伯我回家等他了 |
[21:42] | Who said you could have a coffee break? | 谁说你可以去喝咖啡了 |
[21:55] | I was so flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[21:57] | Usually when Tommy’s company caters one of my events, | 通常汤米他们公司替我的活动承办宴席的时候 |
[21:59] | he refuses to wait on me. | 他都拒绝侍奉我 |
[22:01] | But tonight, he asked for this table. | 但今晚 他主动要求侍奉这桌 |
[22:03] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[22:04] | The theme of this evening is “South of the Border.” | 今晚的主题是「国境以南」 |
[22:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:08] | So, who chose the flamenco outfits for the waiters? | 那么是谁为这些服务生选择了弗拉明戈舞的服装 |
[22:11] | I did. Why? | 我选的 怎么了 |
[22:13] | Flamenco is Spanish. | 弗拉明戈舞是西班牙的 |
[22:15] | Isn’t that what they speak down there? | 南边那些国家不是说西班牙语的吗 |
[22:17] | Spanish, as in Spain. | 西班牙的 意思是在西班牙 |
[22:20] | Yes, but it still counts as south of the border. | 是 但那也算国境以南 |
[22:22] | Yes, if the border is with France. | 是啊 除非你指的是法国国境 |
[22:25] | Oh, do you see what I have to live with? | 你瞧我每天得忍受多么较真的一个人了吧 |
[22:27] | Such a know-it-all. | 自以为无所不知 |
[22:28] | Yes, I’m forever flouting my knowledge | 是啊 我总炫耀我渊博的知识 |
[22:30] | that Spain is in Europe. | 竟然知道西班牙在欧洲 |
[22:32] | Naomi, can I just say | 娜奥米 我想说 |
[22:34] | I’m stunned at how handsome your son’s become. | 你儿子出落得如此英俊帅气 简直令我惊叹 |
[22:37] | I’m stunned he can breathe in those pants. | 他穿着这种裤子还能呼吸 我也很震惊 |
[22:41] | Karl… | 卡尔 |
[22:43] | you’re making Tommy uncomfortable. | 你让汤米有些不适了 |
[22:45] | Me? I’m not the one who dressed him up | 我吗 把他打扮成像丽莎·明尼利的 |
[22:47] | as a backup dancer to Liza Minnelli. | 伴舞人员的人可不是我 |
[22:49] | Another scotch, please, young man. | 再来一杯威士忌吧 年轻人 |
[22:51] | Yes, Mr. Grove. | 好的 格罗夫先生 |
[22:52] | Very good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[22:55] | Hurry back, Tommy. | 快点回来 汤米 |
[22:57] | Can you believe how she’s flirting with my son? | 你敢相信她竟然这样跟我儿子调情吗 |
[23:00] | Oh, Sandy is just being playful. | 桑迪只是闹着玩而已 |
[23:02] | He’s 18. She’s 32. | 他才18岁 而她已经32岁了 |
[23:05] | Don’t you think that’s pathetic? | 你不觉得那很可悲吗 |
[23:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[23:14] | Vodka rocks, please. | 伏特加加冰 谢谢 |
[23:15] | You have to switch tables. | 你得换一桌侍奉 |
[23:17] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[23:18] | Then at least stop glaring at Karl. | 那就别老是盯着卡尔了 |
[23:20] | He’s such a jerk. | 他是个大混蛋 |
[23:21] | He’s just trying to be funny. | 他只是想显得风趣而已 |
[23:23] | He’s insulting your dignity. | 他在侮辱你的尊严 |
[23:24] | You can’t say that in those sleeves. | 你穿着这种衣服 没资格说这种话 |
[23:28] | Ah, vodka rocks. | 伏特加加冰 |
[23:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:33] | You’ve found your calling. | 你找到你的人生使命了 |
[23:43] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[23:44] | – Here I are. – Why aren’t you dancing? | -我在这儿 -你怎么没去跳舞 |
[23:47] | I’m tired. | 我好累 |
[23:48] | – Are you about ready to go? – Now? | -你准备好走了吗 -现在吗 |
[23:50] | – Yeah. – I’m having so much fun with Wischa. | -是啊 -我跟薇沙玩得正开心呢 |
[23:54] | Well, it’s after midnight, | 已经过了午夜了 |
[23:56] | and I got to be up early and go to my job | 我明天还得早起 去工作 |
[23:58] | that requires me to, you know, wear clothes, so… | 需要我 穿正装 所以… |
[24:05] | How many of those have you had? | 你喝了多少酒啊 |
[24:07] | A couple. | 几杯 |
[24:08] | Maybe two couples. | 可能不止吧[两对] |
[24:12] | You seem angry. | 你似乎很生气 |
[24:13] | I’m not angry. | 我没有生气 |
[24:15] | Unless you’re going to Venice with those low-rent Kardashians. | 除非你打算跟这些低配版的名媛一起去威尼斯 |
[24:20] | Taylor, be nice. | 泰勒 说话客气点 |
[24:22] | Those are my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[24:23] | Yeah, and I’m just the person who saved you | 是啊 我只是一个将你从施暴的感情关系中 |
[24:25] | from an abusive relationship and let you live in my house, | 解救出来 还让你住在我家的陌路人 |
[24:29] | but fuck me, right? | 我他妈算哪颗葱 对吧 |
[24:31] | Okay. Um, I think maybe you should go home, | 好了 我觉得或许你该回家了 |
[24:35] | and I will… | 我会… |
[24:37] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -我们回头再见 -好吧 |
[24:39] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好啊 |
[24:45] | Are you going to Venice? | 你要去威尼斯吗 |
[24:49] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道呢 |
[24:52] | Fine. Go! | 好吧 去吧 |
[24:54] | Have the best time. | 祝你玩得开心 |
[25:03] | – Come on. – What? Now? | -走吧 -什么 现在吗 |
[25:04] | – Yeah, now. – Okay. | -对 就现在 -好吧 |
[25:08] | Stanton residence. | 斯坦顿家 |
[25:09] | Honey, thank God you’re there. | 宝贝 谢天谢地你在 |
[25:11] | Rob. | 罗伯 |
[25:13] | You sound upset. | 你听起来很不安 |
[25:14] | Listen, when you were in my office earlier, | 听着 之前你在我办公室的时候 |
[25:15] | did you happen to move any papers? | 你有没有动过什么文件 |
[25:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:19] | The final draft of the Delphi Project. | 德尔福项目的最终草案 |
[25:21] | It was here on my desk and now it’s gone. | 之前就在我桌上现在不见了 |
[25:24] | Did you look under your desk? | 你找了桌子下面吗 |
[25:25] | Yes, I’ve looked everywhere. | 找了 我哪里都找了 |
[25:27] | Now, this is incredibly important. | 这非常重要 |
[25:29] | Are you sure you didn’t touch it? | 你确定你没动过吗 |
[25:32] | I know better than to touch your things. | 我很清楚不该碰你的东西 |
[25:34] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:36] | If I don’t find this thing, I’ll have to stay late and redo it, | 如果我找不到它我就要加班重做了 |
[25:39] | the whole goddamn thing. | 全部他妈重做一遍 |
[25:41] | I thought you were working late anyway. | 你不是无论如何都会加班吗 |
[25:46] | Uh… that was on something else. | 那不是一回事 |
[25:48] | It doesn’t matter. I have to go. I-I have to go. | 那不重要 我得挂了 我得挂了 |
[26:01] | – Yeah? – Hi, I’d like to speak to Sheila. | -你好 -你好 我找希拉 |
[26:03] | You’re talking to her. Who’s this? | 我就是 你是谁 |
[26:05] | I think I mean your roommate, the other Sheila. | 我是说你的室友 另一个希拉 |
[26:08] | Um, this is April from the diner. | 我是餐厅的艾普尔 |
[26:12] | Oh, uh, Jesus, all right, hold on. | 天啊 好吧 等等 |
[26:37] | You-know-who | 你知道是谁 |
[26:38] | is on the phone. She wants to talk to you. | 她打电话来了 找你的 |
[26:41] | Hm. I thought she might. | 就知道她会打来的 |
[26:46] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[26:47] | Hi. I know this is late notice, | 嗨 我知道通知得有点晚 |
[26:49] | but would you like to come with me to the club tonight? | 但是今晚你愿意和我去夜店吗 |
[26:52] | Rob cancelled on me. | 罗伯放了我鸽子 |
[26:53] | I’m a mess right now, but | 我现在一团糟 但是 |
[26:56] | I guess I could throw myself together. | 我猜我可以简单打扮一下 |
[26:58] | Oh, good. | 那太好了 |
[26:59] | It’s the White Diamond Bar in Burbank. | 是伯班克的白钻石俱乐部 |
[27:00] | I’ll meet you there in an hour. | 一个小时后我在那见你 |
[27:01] | I’ll be there. | 到时见 |
[27:04] | – What’s going on? – Show some respect, kids. | -怎么了 -放尊重点 孩子们 |
[27:08] | You’re in the presence of greatness. | 你们可是站在伟人面前 |
[27:12] | Careful, everybody. | 小心点大伙儿 |
[27:13] | These bowls are hot. | 这些盘子很烫 |
[27:15] | Tortilla soup. | 墨西哥酸辣汤 |
[27:16] | You can’t say this isn’t “South of the Border.” | 你不能说这不是”国境以南”的菜肴了 |
[27:18] | Given Simone’s grasp of geography, | 鉴于萨蒙妮的地理水平 |
[27:20] | I’m surprised we’re not having clam chowder. | 我很惊讶我们没喝蛤蜊汤 |
[27:25] | By the way, | 顺便提一下 |
[27:26] | have you all heard the latest news about Larry and Sue? | 你们听说拉里和苏的最新消息了吗 |
[27:29] | What about them? | 他们怎么了 |
[27:30] | They’ve separated. | 他们分居了 |
[27:31] | – No! – Are you really that surprised? | -不会吧 -用这么惊讶吗 |
[27:35] | They fought constantly. | 他们老是吵架 |
[27:36] | In my day, people stayed married | 在我那个年代 人们通常会选择继续在一起 |
[27:38] | and found a way to work things out. | 然后找到解决问题的办法 |
[27:40] | Well, that’s not always possible. | 这方法不总是可行的 |
[27:42] | Simone’s right. | 萨蒙妮是对的 |
[27:44] | People can care deeply for one another, | 人们可以深深关切对方 |
[27:46] | it doesn’t always mean that they should stay married. | 但并不总是意味着他们需要一直做夫妻 |
[27:48] | You see, this is where I think commitment becomes essential. | 你看 所以承诺才至关重要 |
[27:52] | Everyone makes mistakes, | 人都会犯错 |
[27:53] | but if love is there, | 但是如果有爱在 |
[27:54] | then there’s a path to redemption. | 那就还有救赎之路可以走 |
[27:57] | Easy for you to say. | 站着说话不腰疼 |
[27:58] | You and Simone have the perfect marriage. | 你和萨蒙妮有着完美的婚姻 |
[28:00] | Oh, hardly. | 很难说 |
[28:02] | There are days when Simone regrets marrying me. | 有时萨蒙妮会后悔嫁给我 |
[28:05] | Am I right, my darling? | 我说得对吗 亲爱的 |
[28:07] | – More than a few. – Yes, I imagine she dreams | -后悔的时候多着去了 -对 我想象她在梦中 |
[28:10] | of stifling me with a pillow | 用枕头闷死我 |
[28:11] | or casting me aside like an old shoe. | 或者把我像旧鞋一样扔掉 |
[28:13] | Oh, honey, you know I’d never throw away a shoe. | 宝贝 你知道我从来不扔鞋子的 |
[28:16] | But you don’t get rid of me that easily. | 但你不会如此轻易摆脱我的 |
[28:18] | You see, she gave me her hand in marriage. | 你们看 她在婚姻殿堂里把手交给了我 |
[28:21] | – Karl… – And I’m never going to let it go. | -卡尔 -而我永远也不会放手 |
[28:26] | Bloody hell! | 真该死 |
[28:27] | Tommy, how could you be so clumsy? | 汤米 你怎么笨手笨脚的 |
[28:30] | Sorry, Mr. Grove. | 抱歉 格罗夫先生 |
[28:32] | Let me get you some napkins. | 我给您拿些餐巾纸 |
[28:39] | Clearly, he did that on purpose. | 很显然他是故意的 |
[28:40] | No, he just wasn’t paying attention. | 不是 他只是没注意而已 |
[28:43] | You know how teenagers are. | 你知道青少年是怎样的 |
[28:54] | Okay, sober person, here we go. | 好了 清醒的人啊 到家了 |
[28:56] | Give me this. | 把外套给我 |
[28:58] | Stop. Hey. Eli, don’t rush me. | 停下 伊莱 别催我 |
[29:00] | I’m not rushing you. | 我没催你 |
[29:04] | You know what? I don’t get it. | 你知道吗 我不明白 |
[29:06] | What’s that? What don’t you get? | 怎么了 你不明白什么 |
[29:08] | I don’t get what Jade sees in those people. | 我不明白洁德在这些人身上看到了什么 |
[29:10] | – Wischa? – Yeah. | -薇沙 -对 |
[29:12] | They’re fake as shit. | 他们假死了 |
[29:13] | Yes, they are. Okay, legs, pants. | 是的 好了 抬腿脱裤子 |
[29:17] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:17] | Why would anyone want to see them in their underwear? | 为什么有人想看他们穿内衣的样子 |
[29:22] | ‘Cause they’re not even that pretty. | 因为他们根本不好看 |
[29:25] | Do you think they’re pretty? | 你认为他们好看吗 |
[29:26] | Only their bodies and their faces. | 只有他们的身体和脸好看 |
[29:31] | And now Jade’s going with them to Venice? | 而现在洁德要和他们一起去威尼斯 |
[29:34] | Fuck her. | 去她妈的 |
[29:37] | What’s funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[29:38] | You. You’re funny ’cause you’re drunk and ridiculous, | 你 你很好笑 因为你喝醉了在胡闹 |
[29:41] | and that’s a nice change of pace. | 这是一个不错的角色互换 |
[29:43] | From what? | 怎么说 |
[29:44] | Well, usually you’re the one taking care of me | 这个嘛 当我做傻事的时候通常 |
[29:46] | when I’m doing something stupid. | 都是你照顾我 |
[29:48] | – I do take care of you. – Yes, you do. | -我确实照顾你 -没错 |
[29:50] | – I take care of everybody. – Okay. | -我照顾所有人 -好的 |
[29:54] | Hey, don’t feel bad in the morning, okay? | 明早别内疚 好吗 |
[29:56] | Why would I feel bad? | 我为什么要内疚 |
[29:57] | ‘Cause you’ll remember how rude you were to Jade. | 因为你会记起自己对洁德有多粗鲁 |
[30:02] | Don’t worry, she’ll forgive you. | 别担心 她会原谅你 |
[30:04] | Mm, fuck you. | 去你的 |
[30:07] | And so will I. | 我也会 |
[30:10] | I am so happy you came. You look amazing. | 我真开心你来了 你美呆了 |
[30:13] | It was very kind for you to invite me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[30:15] | I never go to places like this. | 我从没来过这样的地方 |
[30:17] | Well, if you hadn’t come, I would’ve had to stay home, | 如果你不来 我就得待在家里 |
[30:19] | and where is the fun in that? | 那有什么意思呢 |
[30:23] | It’s a shame your fella couldn’t make it. | 真遗憾你的男人不能来 |
[30:26] | Yeah, he said he had to work late, but who knows? | 嗯 他说自己要加班 谁知道呢 |
[30:29] | Married men who cheat | 出轨的已婚男人 |
[30:31] | also know how to lie. | 撒谎技术也一流 |
[30:34] | It must be frustrating. | 这肯定令人难过 |
[30:36] | Never knowing if Rob is going to stand you up for his wife. | 不知道罗伯是否会为妻子爽你的约 |
[30:40] | It can be annoying, | 确实有些烦人 |
[30:42] | but it’s a trade-off. | 但这是交易 |
[30:45] | So what do you get out of the deal? | 那你从中得到什么好处 |
[30:47] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[30:49] | See, I don’t want to get married. | 你瞧 我不想结婚 |
[30:52] | So this is just a… | 所以这只是 |
[30:54] | casual fling? | 随便玩玩 |
[30:56] | Yeah. Rob’s wife will get him back when I’m done with him, | 对 等我玩够了罗伯的妻子会得回他 |
[30:59] | good as new. | 完好如初 |
[31:00] | And if he keeps working late, | 如果他继续加班 |
[31:02] | it’s going to be in a couple of weeks. | 那就是一两周的事儿 |
[31:04] | Oh, good. For you. | 真好 对你来说 |
[31:07] | I mean, good for you. | 我是说 真有你的 |
[31:12] | Where is our waiter? | 我们的服务生呢 |
[31:14] | So, April, why don’t you want to get married? | 那艾普尔 你为什么不想结婚 |
[31:17] | Because I want to have a career. | 因为我想发展事业 |
[31:21] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[31:24] | I want to be a singer. | 我想做个歌手 |
[31:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:29] | That’s kind of why I wanted to come here. | 所以我想来这里 |
[31:31] | They have girls that sing with the combo on the weekends, | 周末这里让女孩伴唱 |
[31:34] | so I’m gonna introduce myself to the manager, and then | 我打算向经理毛遂自荐 然后 |
[31:37] | I am going to audition for him. | 我会给他试唱 |
[31:41] | I had no idea you sang. | 我都不知道你会唱歌 |
[31:42] | I started in the church choir back at home. | 我以前是家乡教堂唱诗班的 |
[31:45] | Folks there think I’m pretty talented. | 父老乡亲都觉得我很有才华 |
[31:47] | I’m gonna be somebody someday. | 有一天我会出人头地 |
[31:50] | You just watch. | 你看着吧 |
[31:56] | I love music. | 我喜欢音乐 |
[31:59] | I used to play the piano. | 我以前弹钢琴 |
[32:01] | No kidding. | 真的假的 |
[32:02] | Yeah, I took lessons for years. | 嗯 我学了很多年 |
[32:04] | Well, do you still play? | 你还弹吗 |
[32:06] | The truth is, | 事实上 |
[32:07] | my husband didn’t care for my playing. | 我丈夫不喜欢我弹琴 |
[32:12] | I made the mistake of telling him I wanted to give a recital, | 我犯傻告诉他我想举行演奏会 |
[32:14] | and he just laughed. | 他嘲笑了我 |
[32:15] | He said I wasn’t as good as I thought I was. | 他说我没有自己想象的那么厉害 |
[32:19] | That sort of took the wind out of my sail. | 这打消了我的热情 |
[32:24] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[32:28] | Your husband’s dead. | 你丈夫死了 |
[32:30] | Don’t you think it’s time you stopped listening to him? | 你不觉得该停止听他的话吗 |
[32:37] | Can I just say I am very happy to be here tonight? | 今晚来这我真的很开心 |
[32:43] | Well, here’s to us. | 敬我们 |
[32:52] | Taylor, what are you doing? | 泰勒 你干什么 |
[32:53] | You were right. I have to go find Jade. | 你说得对 我得去找洁德 |
[32:56] | It’s 4:00 in the morning. | 现在凌晨4点 |
[32:57] | I was such a bitch, and now she’s going to Venice, | 我就是个贱人 现在她要去威尼斯 |
[33:01] | and it’s all my fault, and I have to fix this. | 这都是我的错 我得弥补 |
[33:05] | All right, well, you don’t even know where she is. | 行 但你都不知道她在哪 |
[33:06] | Yes, I do, okay? I-I… She’s at their hotel. | 我知道 好吗 她在他们的酒店 |
[33:09] | – How do you know that? – I put Find My Friends on her phone. | -你怎么知道 -我在她手机上装了”找我朋友” |
[33:13] | – You’re tracking her? – I got to go. | -你在追踪她 -我得走了 |
[33:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:19] | Hey, what the fuck has gotten into you? | 你是中了什么邪 |
[33:22] | I can’t lose her. | 我不能失去她 |
[33:23] | Well, you can wait until she gets home to talk to her. | 你可以等她回来再和她谈 |
[33:25] | What if she doesn’t come back? | 如果她不回来呢 |
[33:27] | What if she’s already on a plane to Venice | 如果她已经坐上去威尼斯的飞机 |
[33:28] | and I never see her again? | 我再也见不到她了呢 |
[33:29] | You just said she’s at the hotel. | 你刚说她在酒店 |
[33:32] | I need her. | 我需要她 |
[33:33] | If she leaves, this whole fucking thing falls apart. | 如果她走了 一切都会支离破碎 |
[33:41] | No… | 不 |
[33:42] | No. | 不行 |
[33:44] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[33:47] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[33:48] | What whole thing falls apart? | 一切都支离破碎 |
[33:49] | Eli, get off. | 伊莱 下去 |
[33:51] | No, you’re gonna get out | 不 你得给我出来 |
[33:52] | and you’re gonna talk to me right now, taylor. | 现在跟我谈谈 泰勒 |
[33:56] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[34:04] | Just talk to me, Taylor. | 跟我谈谈 泰勒 |
[34:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:09] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:10] | I asked you before if you were in love with her. | 我之前问过你是否爱上她了 |
[34:13] | I-I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[34:15] | – You lied to me. – Not exactly. | -你骗了我 -也不是 |
[34:17] | Then what the hell are we doing in the driveway? | 那我们在这儿干什么 |
[34:19] | Eli, come on, please. | 伊莱 拜托 求你了 |
[34:21] | This is, this is too hard! | 这 这太艰难了 |
[34:22] | – What? – I-I don’t know. | -什么难 -我不知道 |
[34:24] | – What? – My life, my l… my life is so hard! | -什么事 -我的生活 我的生活太艰难了 |
[34:27] | I-I… The hours I work, the cases I take. | 我每天要工作那么久 接的案子又糟心 |
[34:30] | And then I come home to this house. | 然后回到这个房子 |
[34:34] | This big, fucking house that we can’t afford! | 这个我们负担不起的大房子 |
[34:38] | And I have to pay for it | 房贷的钱得我出 |
[34:39] | because you haven’t sold a script in two years. | 因为你已经有两年没卖出过剧本了 |
[34:43] | But I can’t bring that up | 但我不能提起这事 |
[34:45] | because then I’m a bitch. | 不然我就成了坏人了 |
[34:47] | So I say nothing. | 所以我绝口不提 |
[34:53] | And Jade is the only thing in my life that is easy. | 而洁德是我生活里唯一轻松的事 |
[34:57] | ‘Cause she doesn’t take. | 因为她不索取 |
[34:59] | She only gives. | 她只给予 |
[35:04] | If she leaves, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 如果她离开 我不知道我会怎么做 |
[35:08] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this before? | 你怎么不早点跟我说这些 |
[35:12] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[35:15] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[35:17] | Oh, well, great call. | 好明智的决定 |
[35:20] | ‘Cause it hurts. | 因为你伤到我了 |
[35:26] | So, I mean… | 那… |
[35:27] | Do you want me to go? | 你想我走吗 |
[35:29] | No. | 不 |
[35:30] | Eli, I love you. | 伊莱 我爱你 |
[35:32] | But you want her to stay. | 但你想让她留下 |
[35:38] | I mean… | 我 |
[35:41] | How does that even work? | 这样要怎么成 |
[35:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:48] | I don’t. But it has to. | 真的 但必须成 |
[35:52] | Because otherwise, it’s just too hard to be married to me. | 不然跟我做夫妻太难了 |
[35:57] | No. Eli… | 不 伊莱 |
[36:23] | I got fired. | 我被炒了 |
[36:24] | I’m not surprised. What you did was childish. | 一点不意外 你的行为太幼稚了 |
[36:27] | – He was grabbing you. – He was holding my hand. | -他当时抓着你 -他是握着我的手 |
[36:29] | – Why do you keep defending him? – I’m not. | -你为什么一直帮他说话 -我没有 |
[36:31] | He’s lied to you, he’s cheated on you | 他骗了你 背着你出轨 |
[36:33] | and he won’t leave your home. | 还不肯离开你家 |
[36:34] | The situation is complicated. | 情况太复杂了 |
[36:36] | Well, yeah, it must be, because it makes no sense. | 是啊 因为根本不合逻辑 |
[36:39] | – You should hate him. – I know, I know, it’s just… | -你应该恨他 -我知道 只是 |
[36:42] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[36:46] | He puts up with my extravagance and my nonsense. | 他忍受我的奢侈和无理取闹 |
[36:50] | He tells me I’m beautiful when I need to hear it the most and… | 他会在我最需要赞美的时候夸我漂亮 |
[36:55] | he makes me laugh in a way that no one else can. | 他可以用独一无二的方式逗我笑 |
[36:58] | Simone… | 萨蒙妮 |
[36:59] | One day, I will divorce Karl, | 我总有一天会和卡尔离婚的 |
[37:01] | but I will never hate him, | 但我永远不会恨他 |
[37:02] | because I can’t. | 因为我做不到 |
[37:09] | Where does that leave me? | 那我怎么办 |
[37:11] | In the back of a van | 在餐车上 |
[37:14] | having a marvelous time. | 度过欢愉时光 |
[37:18] | Yeah, well, van came with the job, so… | 餐车是公司配的 |
[37:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:23] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[37:27] | Mrs. Grove. | 格罗夫太太 |
[37:29] | Mrs. Harte says it’s time for your number. | 哈特夫人说该你们表演了 |
[37:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:38] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:04] | Listen, about tonight, I’m so sorry. | 那个 关于今晚 我很抱歉 |
[38:07] | – You don’t have to apologize. – No, I do. | -你不必道歉 -不 有必要 |
[38:11] | I really do. | 真的 |
[38:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:20] | So, I decided to go to Venice with Mischa and Willow. | 我决定和米沙还有薇珞去威尼斯 |
[38:28] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[38:31] | Being here with you and Eli, it’s… | 跟你和伊莱生活在一起 |
[38:34] | …starting to feel like a home. | 这里让我几乎有了家的感觉 |
[38:37] | I’m getting attached. | 我产生了感情 |
[38:42] | Which always leads to me getting hurt. | 最后我总是会受伤 |
[38:45] | When it ends. So… | 在结束的时候 |
[38:49] | I should go. | 我应该离开 |
[38:56] | What if it doesn’t have to end? | 如果不需要结束呢 |
[38:59] | What if you stayed? | 如果你能留下呢 |
[39:01] | What if this was your home? | 如果这就是你家呢 |
[39:05] | Here with us. | 把这当做你家 |
[39:10] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[39:12] | Live with us. | 和我们一起生活 |
[39:22] | Be with us. | 跟我们在一起 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:27] | There’s no reason to leave. | 没理由离开 |
[39:30] | You just got home. | 你才刚回家 |
[39:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:45] | Oh, you’re still up. | 你还没睡 |
[39:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:50] | Did you get your work finished? | 你搞定工作了吗 |
[39:52] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[39:53] | I redid the whole project. It took forever. | 我重新做了整个项目 花了好久 |
[39:57] | I could fix you a snack if you like. | 你想的话我可以给你做点心 |
[40:00] | No. I’m gonna make myself a martini, take a shower | 不用 我去弄杯马天尼 然后洗个澡 |
[40:04] | and go to bed. | 就睡觉 |
[40:06] | All right. | 好 |
[40:14] | Would it bother you if I played the piano for a bit? | 我弹会儿钢琴可以吗 |
[40:19] | It’s after midnight. | 已经过了午夜了 |
[40:20] | I know. If you’d rather I didn’t… | 我知道 如果你介意的话… |
[40:21] | Nah. Whatever you want. | 不 你想弹就弹吧 |
[41:29] | Honey, I need an olive for my martini. | 亲爱的 我的马天尼需要橄榄 |
[41:33] | Check the fridge. | 看看冰箱 |
[42:26] | – I can’t find the olives. – Top shelf. | -找不到橄榄 -最上面 |
[42:28] | I checked. They weren’t there. | 我找了 不在 |
[42:32] | Check again. | 再找找 |
[42:34] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[42:36] | It’s not really a martini | 没有橄榄 |
[42:40] | without an olive. | 就算不上是马天尼 |
[43:18] | Thanks. You know, | 谢谢 你知道 |
[43:21] | it is so late. | 很晚了 |
[43:24] | We should turn in. | 我们该去睡了 |