Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

致命女人(Why Women Kill)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 致命女人(Why Women Kill)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] You will be remembered. 你也会被铭记
[00:09] I’m so sick of all your lies! 我听够了你的谎言
[00:14] “Relax, Isabel. “别紧张 伊莎贝尔
[00:15] “No one’s found Harry’s body yet, 还没人找到哈里的尸体
[00:17] and we’re never going back to Galveston.” 而且我们再也不会回加尔维斯顿了”
[00:19] I don’t know which Harry from Galveston this is, 我不知道这是加尔维斯顿的哪个哈里
[00:19] Hollywood… 好莱坞
[00:22] but I intend to find out. 但我打算查清楚
[00:23] Is there a chance 有没有可能
[00:24] that anyone else was in this house that night? 那晚房子里还有其他人
[00:26] I don’t know why you’re so smug. That photo proves nothing. 我不知道为什么你沾沾自喜 这照片证明不了任何事
[00:29] It proves you were there. You killed Carlo 这证明了你在现场 你杀了卡洛
[00:31] and now, you’ll have to pay me to keep quiet. 现在你得花钱让我闭嘴
[00:34] The negative is ours. We’ve just paid for it. 底片是我们的 我们刚刚付了你钱
[00:36] What can I say? Life ain’t fair. 我能说什么呢 生活本来就不公平
[00:40] She died in fear. 她带着恐惧而死
[00:42] No sedative. No tenderness. 没有用镇静剂 没有临终关怀
[00:45] Isabel killed herself last night. 伊莎贝尔昨晚自杀了
[00:47] And she left a note, a confession. 她留了张字条 认罪书
[00:49] She says she killed your husband. 她说是她杀了你的丈夫
[00:51] What’s wrong, boy? You bury a bone or something? 怎么了 小子 你在这埋了根骨头吗
[00:55] Vern, it’s me. 维恩 是我
[00:56] I can’t really explain it. 我没法跟你解释
[00:58] I want to elope. 我想和你私奔
[00:59] I just need to get out of this house. 我只想离开这个家
[01:08] Three weeks had passed since the murder of Isabel Duarte. 距离伊莎贝尔·杜瓦特被杀已过去三周
[01:12] And her killer was now a member of the Elysian Park Garden Club. 而杀她的凶手成了极乐公园园艺俱乐部的一员
[01:18] Alma Fillcot quickly established herself 艾尔玛·菲尔科特很快就把自己树立成
[01:21] as a gracious hostess. 一位亲切的女主人
[01:23] Always willing to shower her guests with lovely compliments, 总是愿意用可爱的赞美和搞笑的故事
[01:27] and hilarious stories. 来款待她的客人
[01:30] But none of her new friends seemed to notice 但她的新朋友似乎都没有注意到
[01:33] the darkness behind her eyes. 她眼神后的黑暗
[01:37] It was the look of a woman 那是一个得到了
[01:39] who’d gotten everything she wanted, 她想要的一切的女人的表情
[01:42] only to find 然后却发现
[01:44] it wasn’t enough. 还是不够
[01:49] I heard Rita is being released from prison today. 我听说丽塔今天就要出狱了
[01:52] Really? 是吗
[01:54] – Do you think she’ll want to come back to the club? – I hope not. -你觉得她会想要回到俱乐部吗 -希望不会
[01:57] I don’t care if her maid did confess to the murder. 我不在乎她的女佣是否承认谋杀
[01:59] Rita’s reputation is in tatters. 丽塔已经声名狼藉
[02:01] I take it you’ve heard the rumors about Rita’s affair with that boy? 你应该听说了丽塔跟那个男生偷情的事了吧
[02:04] Well, obviously. 当然
[02:06] But still, don’t you think it’s time we had a new president? 不过 你们不觉得是时候选个新主席了吗
[02:09] Absolutely. We need new blood. 没错 我们需要新鲜血液
[02:12] Can anyone toss their hat in the ring? 任何人都能参与吗
[02:14] Or is it based on seniority? 还是说要看辈分
[02:17] Anyone can run. 任何人都能竞选
[02:19] Even our newest member. 即使是最新加入的成员
[02:20] No, I wasn’t asking for me. 不 我不是为我问的
[02:22] – Stop. – Oh, well, why not, Alma? -别说了 -有何不可 艾尔玛
[02:25] We need someone smart. 我们需要一个聪明的人
[02:27] Oh, I hope a few people run this time 我希望这次能多几个人竞选
[02:28] to make it more interesting. 这样才更有趣
[02:31] No one ever dared go up against Rita. 以前从来没有人敢站出来跟丽塔竞争
[02:34] Alma, could you get me my stole? 艾尔玛 能帮我把披肩拿来吗
[02:35] I have to get ready for my party tonight. 我得去为今晚的派对做准备了
[02:37] Of course, and I made a lovely crumb cake. 当然 我还做了个可爱的碎屑面包
[02:40] I’ll bring that out as well. 我也一起端出来
[02:42] Excuse me. 失陪
[02:47] – Alma, may I have a word? – Of course. -艾尔玛 能聊两句吗 -当然
[02:50] You’re not taking Grace seriously, are you? 你没真把格蕾丝的话当真吧
[02:52] About the presidency? 关于竞选主席的事
[02:54] I don’t know. 我也说不好
[02:55] Maybe. Why? 也许吧 怎么了
[02:57] The president of the Elysian Park Garden Club 极乐公园园艺俱乐部的主席
[02:59] needs to be the face of the organization, 必须得是门面担当
[03:02] an elegant liaison to the community. 得是社区一位高雅的联系人
[03:07] You don’t think I’m elegant? 你觉得我不高雅吗
[03:08] Look, I know you’re buying nicer clothes, 听着 我知道你在买更好的衣服
[03:12] spending more time on your hair. 花更多的时间打理发型
[03:15] But… 但是…
[03:16] But you… 但是…
[03:19] can’t make a silk purse out of a… 那什么可变不成白天鹅
[03:23] Well, I think you know the saying. 你应该知道那句老话
[03:29] Am I interrupting something? 我打扰到什么了吗
[03:31] I was just telling Alma 我只是在跟艾尔玛说
[03:32] that I hope she’ll vote for me as president. 希望她能投票选我做主席
[03:34] And I was telling Joan, I won’t be able to, 而我在跟琼说 我没法投她
[03:36] since I’m running myself. 因为我也要参选
[03:38] So it’s a horse race. 这么说有比赛了
[03:40] What fun. 多有意思啊
[03:42] Well, I will see you both at my party tonight. 我今晚的派对你俩可都得来
[03:44] It starts at 8:00. 八点开始
[03:49] I suppose I should go, too. 我想我也该走了
[03:52] Yes, you should. 是的 你该走了
[03:55] It was at that moment, 就在那一刻
[03:56] Joan finally saw the madness in Alma’s eyes. 琼终于看到了艾尔玛眼底的疯狂
[04:02] Joan was unnerved and quickly retreated. 琼怕了 很快便撤退了
[04:05] But sadly for Joan, 但遗憾的是
[04:07] her fate was already sealed. 她的命运已经注定了
[04:36] Three weeks had passed since Dee Fillcot had eloped 小迪·菲尔科特与维恩·卢米斯
[04:39] with Vern Loomis for a City Hall wedding. 私奔去市政厅结婚已经三周了
[04:42] But neither of her parents 但她的双亲
[04:44] had been invited to the brief ceremony. 都没被邀请去参加简单的仪式
[04:48] Her father was desperate to know why. 她父亲非常想知道原因
[04:52] Though he had his suspicions. 不过他心里已经有了猜想
[04:58] Hey, Mr. Fillcot. 菲尔科特先生
[05:00] Uh, sorry, but Dee’s already gone out for the day. 抱歉 小迪已经去上班了
[05:03] I missed her again, eh? 我又跟她错过了 是吧
[05:05] Well, uh, I brought a few more things from the house. I… 我又从家里带了点东西来 我…
[05:08] thought she might like to have them. 我想着她可能会想要
[05:10] Oh, that’s, that’s very thoughtful. 这…这可真贴心
[05:14] Tell her, if she should have a moment, 告诉她 如果她有时间
[05:17] I’d love to hear from her. 希望她能联系我
[05:20] Sure. 当然
[05:22] Thank you. 谢谢你
[05:32] Thanks. 谢了
[05:33] It’s only 9:30. 现在才九点半
[05:35] I could already smell the whiskey on his breath. 我已经能闻到他一身酒气
[05:37] Whatever’s going on with you guys, 不管你们家发生了什么事
[05:38] it is tearing him up inside. 都让他非常烦恼
[05:41] Well, it’s tearing me up, too. 也让我很烦恼
[05:45] Is it me? 是因为我吗
[05:46] Am I the reason we eloped? 所以我们才要私奔
[05:48] They didn’t want you to marry me? 他们不想让你嫁给我
[05:50] No. They like you very much. 不 他们很喜欢你
[05:52] Then why won’t you tell me what’s going on? 那你为什么不肯告诉我怎么回事
[05:54] I can’t. 我不能说
[05:56] I just can’t. 我就是不能
[05:59] Fine. 好吧
[06:00] But whatever it is, they’re your parents. 但不管出于什么原因 他们都是你爸妈
[06:03] You can’t just cut them off without an explanation. 你不能不解释就和他们断绝关系
[06:06] Easy for you to say. 你说得容易
[06:08] You don’t know what they did. 你不知道他们干了什么
[06:10] I know we got a baby coming. 我知道我们的孩子快出生了
[06:12] What if he or she just stopped talking to us one day? 如果他或她有一天不理我们了呢
[06:15] How would you feel? 你会有什么感受
[06:26] Seriously? 不是吧
[06:27] You expect me to wear this cheap thing? 你要我穿这破衣服吗
[06:30] Hey, that’s my wife’s best dress. 这可是我妻子最漂亮的裙子
[06:31] Well, loosen the purse strings, tightwad. 花点钱吧 守财奴
[06:33] This is ugly as sin. 这裙子丑死了
[06:34] Eh, she’s only my first wife. 她只是我第一任妻子嘛
[06:36] I promise to spend more on the second. 我保证会对第二任老婆大方点
[06:38] Ugh, this is so depressing. 太令人郁闷了
[06:41] You know there are photographers out there. 外面可是有摄影师的
[06:44] You’re getting out of jail. 你要出狱了
[06:45] You know, that puts most people in a good mood. 大部分人会感到心情好
[06:47] How happy should I be? 我该有多开心
[06:50] I just lost my best friend in the entire world. 我刚刚失去了我在这世上最好的朋友
[06:52] You mean your maid? 你是指你的女佣吗
[06:53] Isabel was also my cousin. 伊莎贝尔也是我表姐
[06:55] A cousin you hired as a maid. 被你雇去当女佣的表姐
[06:57] She cleaned your house for ten years, 她替你打扫了十年房子
[06:59] murdered the husband that you couldn’t stand, 杀了你无法忍受的丈夫
[07:00] and then killed herself to clear your name. 接着为了洗清你的罪名又自杀
[07:03] And they say good help is hard to find. 人们还说好仆人很难找呢
[07:10] It was a joke. 我只是说笑话
[07:11] Smile. 笑一个嘛
[07:16] If they’re dropping the charges, 如果他们撤销指控
[07:18] I’m back in Carlo’s will, right? 我就回到卡洛的遗嘱上了 对吗
[07:20] Same as before. 和之前一样
[07:21] You and the daughter split the estate. 你和他女儿平分房产
[07:22] Not the house. 我不是说那栋房子
[07:24] That’s all mine. 那全归我
[07:25] Can’t wait to kick her out, huh? 等不及把她赶走了 对吗
[07:27] Oh, trust me. 相信我
[07:29] I’m going to kick her ass so hard, 我会狠狠把她踢出去
[07:31] she won’t need a plane to get back to Texas. 让她不用坐飞机就能一路滚回得州
[07:36] There’s the smile I was waiting for. 终于露出我一直在等的笑容了
[07:45] What is this called? 这个叫什么
[07:47] Pan dulce. 甜面包
[07:48] It’s Mama’s recipe. 是我妈妈的食谱
[07:50] I can make it for you anytime you want. 我随时都可以做给你吃
[07:53] Well, not too often. 偶尔做就行了
[07:54] Something this good has got to be fattening. 这么好吃的东西容易让人发胖
[07:58] Food is like lovemaking. 食物就像是水乳交融
[08:00] The better it is, 越美好
[08:01] the more guilty you feel once you’re finished. 事后就越愧疚
[08:05] Ma’am? 小姐
[08:06] Your lawyers called. 你的律师打电话来
[08:08] The D.A. has dropped the charges against Rita. 地检官已经撤销了对丽塔的指控
[08:11] She is being released today. 他们今天会释放她
[08:12] Thank God. 感谢上天
[08:15] I mean… 我是说
[08:17] I don’t have to testify now. 我现在不必作证了
[08:19] That was making me nervous. 出庭作证让我很紧张
[08:21] It’s not right. 这样不对
[08:22] Just because Isabel took the blame, 伊莎贝尔顶了罪
[08:23] doesn’t mean Rita wasn’t in cahoots with her. 并不代表丽塔没和她勾结
[08:26] Come on. 别这样
[08:27] You still think she could kill somebody? 你还认为她有可能杀人吗
[08:29] The detectives I hired in Texas 我在得州雇的侦探
[08:31] have uncovered all sorts of vile information about Rita. 已经找出各种关于丽塔的卑鄙资料
[08:34] And yes. 没错
[08:36] I think Rita is capable of anything. 我认为丽塔什么都干得出来
[08:39] So, if she should come here today… 如果她今天来这里
[08:42] She will. 她会的
[08:44] And you let her in. 让她进来吧
[08:48] Baby? 宝贝
[08:50] What are you planning to do to Rita? 你打算怎么对付丽塔
[08:52] Something delicious, 用一些有趣的招数
[08:54] and I won’t feel guilty once I’m done. 做一些事后不会让我愧疚的事
[09:09] Hello? 你好
[09:10] Grace, it’s Alma. 格蕾丝 我是艾尔玛
[09:13] I wanted to thank you 我想谢谢你
[09:14] for suggesting that I run for club president. 建议我参选俱乐部主席
[09:16] I’ve decided to take your advice and… 我决定接受你的建议
[09:19] Well, I’m hoping I can count on your vote. 我希望你能投我一票
[09:23] Dear. 亲爱的
[09:24] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[09:26] Joan is running, too, and… 琼也要参选
[09:28] well, she would be so hurt if I didn’t support her. 如果我不支持她 她一定会很伤心
[09:32] Well, I’m only running because you said I should. 我是因为你说我应该参选 我才参选的
[09:34] I know. 我知道
[09:36] But Joan has had such a rough year. 但是琼这一年过得很煎熬
[09:38] How so? 怎么会
[09:40] Well, her husband is always away on business. 她丈夫总是出差
[09:43] And her son is not speaking to her now. 她儿子现在不跟她说话
[09:47] And she just had to fire her maid… 她不得不炒了她的佣人
[09:49] for stealing. 因为偷窃
[09:52] Poor Joan. 可怜的琼
[09:55] There’s nothing worse than a maid you can’t trust. 有一个不能信任的女佣是最糟糕的事了
[10:00] Grace, I’ve got to go. 格蕾丝 我要挂了
[10:03] Bye-bye. 拜拜
[10:08] Well. 好吧
[10:09] Hello, stranger. 你好 陌生人
[10:11] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[10:13] Your father and I have been wondering 你爸爸和我都觉得奇怪
[10:15] why you’re ignoring our phone calls. 为什么你不接我们的电话
[10:17] I’ve been wondering about some things, too. 我也对一些事情感到奇怪
[10:20] Like what? 例如
[10:21] Like why is Mrs. Yost buried in our garden? 像是为什么约斯特太太被埋在我们的花园里
[10:31] These are copies of the autopsy for the Castillo guy 这是那个卡斯蒂罗的尸检报告副本
[10:33] and the lady who confessed to killing him. 还有那个承认杀人的凶手
[10:35] – That was his maid, Isabel. – Right. -那是他的佣人 伊莎贝尔 -对
[10:37] So, the millionaire died with two drugs in his system. 百万富翁死的时候体内有两种药
[10:40] Uh, first an analgesic, which sedates and reduces pain; 第一种是镇痛药 用于镇静止痛
[10:43] the other was… 另外一种是
[10:46] potassium chloride. 氯化钾
[10:48] So, I’m thinking that the maid 我觉得女佣
[10:49] got him relaxed first, so he didn’t feel any pain. 先让他镇静下来 感受不到任何疼痛
[10:52] And then, she went in for the kill. 然后再杀他
[10:54] And she used the same combination to kill herself? 然后她用了同样的方法自杀吗
[10:56] No. That’s where it gets weird. 不是 这就是奇怪的地方
[10:58] She didn’t use an analgesic, just potassium chloride. 她没有用镇痛药 只用了氯化钾
[11:02] That is nasty stuff. 氯化钾可不是什么好东西
[11:04] That’s a horrible way to die. 这样的死法太恐怖了
[11:05] – Doesn’t make sense, does it? – No. -这说不通 对吧 -是说不通
[11:08] Listen, I got to go. 我得走了
[11:08] If the coroner finds out I’m talking to you… 如果验尸官发现我向你透露了信息
[11:10] Joe, wait. 乔 等等
[11:12] Where would someone go to buy these drugs? 去哪能买到这些药
[11:14] Well, any pharmacy could do it. 药店就能买
[11:16] But you’re going to need to be some kind of doctor 但得是个医生
[11:18] if you want to write a prescription. 因为需要医生处方
[11:28] If I may ask, 我想问问
[11:29] how did you happen to find Mrs. Yost? 你是怎么发现约斯特太太的
[11:33] Rocco was digging. 洛克在挖地
[11:34] I walked over and… 我走过去
[11:36] Wh-What does it matter? 这重要吗
[11:39] The question is, how did she get there? 问题是她怎么被埋在那
[11:44] Right. Well… 这个嘛
[11:48] Do you remember the night I told you not to come home? 你记得我让你别回家那晚吗
[11:51] That your father and I needed to talk? 你爸爸和我要谈一谈
[11:54] You were upset because Daddy was seeing another woman. 你很沮丧 因为爸爸出轨了
[11:58] Yes, I was. 是的
[12:01] Wait. 等等
[12:02] Was it Mrs. Yost? 出轨对象是约斯特太太吗
[12:04] Yes. 是的
[12:05] Once I found out, I put a stop to it but… 我发现的时候就制止了他们
[12:08] When he told her it was over, 当你爸爸跟她提分手
[12:09] she ran over here in a drunken rage, 她喝得烂醉跑过来
[12:13] and she tried to kill me. 她想杀了我
[12:15] What? 什么
[12:16] Yes. Yes. 是的
[12:17] She, uh, she broke in. 她闯进来
[12:20] And she ran upstairs, and threatened me, with a knife, 跑到楼上 拿着刀威胁我
[12:23] and I screamed. 我大叫
[12:24] And Bertie came up and he shoved her, hard. 伯特上来狠狠地推了她一下
[12:27] And she fell out the window, 她就从窗户里摔出去了
[12:29] right on top of my gardening shears. 正好摔在我的园艺剪刀上
[12:34] It was awful. 糟透了
[12:36] So, why didn’t you call the police? 那你为什么不报警
[12:40] Bertie wanted to, but I panicked. 伯特想报警的 但我慌了
[12:42] I was worried that he’d be arrested. 我怕他被捕
[12:46] Please, you can’t tell anyone. 求你了 不要告诉任何人
[12:47] Oh, Mom. 妈妈
[12:49] Our family’s survival is at stake. Please. 你说出去我们家就完了 求你了
[12:52] You can’t even tell Vern. 你连维恩都不能告诉
[12:55] Vern is my husband. 维恩是我丈夫
[12:57] He’s also a detective, 他也是私家侦探
[12:59] with friends in law enforcement. 他有朋友在执法部门工作
[13:01] Uh, you’d be… you’d be putting him in a terrible position. 你会让他很为难的
[13:07] Okay. 好
[13:09] Fine. I won’t tell Vern… 好 我不告诉维恩
[13:10] or anyone. 或任何人
[13:12] But just because I’m willing to keep your secret 但我愿意帮你保密
[13:14] doesn’t mean I’m not furious. 不代表我不生气
[13:16] Yes. 对
[13:18] You got yourself in a very stupid situation, Mother. 你让自己陷入了很傻的境地 妈妈
[13:22] Yes, well… 没错
[13:23] No one ever said I was brilliant. 没人说过我聪明
[13:40] Oh. Rona. 罗娜
[13:42] Right. 对
[13:43] Who have we got next? 下一位病人是谁
[13:44] I believe… 我想是
[13:48] Mrs. Portman and her bloody poodle. 波特曼太太和她那只该死的贵宾犬
[13:50] She’s not coming. 她不会来了
[13:52] I canceled the rest of your appointments today. 我取消了你今天剩下的所有预约
[13:55] Why? 为什么
[13:56] I’m sorry, but… 很抱歉 不过
[13:58] if your patients see you like this, 如果你的病人看到你这幅样子
[14:01] all drunk and sloppy, 烂醉如泥又邋遢不堪
[14:04] they might not come back. 他们可能就不会回来了
[14:06] Yes, you’re right. I just… 你说得对 我只是
[14:08] I haven’t been myself recently. 最近有点不在状态
[14:11] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[14:13] You know what you need? 你知道你需要什么吗
[14:14] Some food and some good, strong coffee. 吃点东西 喝点浓咖啡
[14:18] I’m going to need a little bit more than that. 我还需要点别的
[14:21] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[14:35] You changed the locks? 你把锁换了
[14:37] Hello, Rita. 你好 丽塔
[14:39] Take a seat. 请坐
[14:40] This is my house. 这是我的房子
[14:42] I offer the seats around here, 谁有座位我说了算
[14:43] and you can’t have one. 这里没有你的一席之地
[14:45] Now, get out. 给我出去
[14:46] Jail hasn’t been kind to your face. 坐牢对你的皮肤不好
[14:49] A few weeks behind bars, and you look five years older. 坐了几周牢 你看起来老了五岁
[14:52] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[14:54] If you’re not gone in ten minutes, I’ll call the police. 如果你不在10分钟内离开 我就报警
[14:57] You’re a far cry from that pretty, young thing 你和我父亲在埃尔帕索妓院里认识的
[14:59] that my father met in that El Paso whorehouse. 那个年轻漂亮的姑娘差远了
[15:05] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[15:08] The letters you wrote to Isabel, back in Texas, 你从前在得克萨斯的时候写给伊莎贝尔的信
[15:10] gave my detectives a lot of leads to follow. 给我的侦探留下了不少线索
[15:14] What a colorful life you’ve led. 你的人生可真是多姿多彩
[15:16] You had me investigated? 你找人调查我
[15:18] Yes. 没错
[15:19] And I know about your first marriage, back in Galveston. 我得知你在加尔维斯顿有过一段婚姻
[15:23] Harry Jaworski. 哈里·约沃斯基
[15:26] Look familiar? 眼熟吗
[15:29] Hmm. Handsome fellow. 长得不赖
[15:31] I’m impressed. 真不错
[15:32] He beat me. 他家暴我
[15:34] Is that why you shot him? 所以你就一枪崩了他
[15:36] I didn’t shoot him. 我没有开枪
[15:38] Isabel did. 是伊莎贝尔开的
[15:39] Good old Isabel. 善良的伊莎贝尔
[15:41] Always there to take the blame. 永远为你遮风挡雨
[15:43] She’s dead. 她已经死了
[15:44] Yes, she is. 不错 她是死了
[15:46] But sadly for you, Harry’s not. 但不幸的是 哈里还活着
[15:50] What? 什么
[15:51] I know. It’s a miracle. 是啊 堪称奇迹
[15:53] He survived the gunshot. 他中枪之后活下来了
[15:54] See? 看见了吗
[15:57] And you know what else? 还有件事
[15:59] He never remarried. 他从未再婚
[16:01] And you never divorced him. 而你也不曾和他离婚
[16:03] So, Harry is still your husband. 所以哈里仍然是你的丈夫
[16:07] No. No. 不 不
[16:08] Carlo was my husband. 我的丈夫是卡洛
[16:10] Not legally. 法律上可不是这样
[16:12] So, the bequests he made for his wife, 所以他留给妻子的遗产
[16:14] it doesn’t apply to you. 并不适用于你
[16:17] You get nothing. 你什么都得不到
[16:18] Not the house, not the furniture. 得不到房子 得不到家具
[16:21] Nothing. 什么都没有
[16:22] But thanks for stopping by. 不过还是谢谢你来访
[16:34] This isn’t over. 这事没完
[16:35] My lawyer will have something to say. 我的律师会有话说的
[16:38] Sure. 那是自然
[16:39] He’ll say, “Where’s my damn money, Rita?” 他会说 “丽塔 我的钱呢”
[16:42] Catherine, stop it, please. 凯瑟琳 别这样 拜托
[16:46] Scooter? 斯库特
[16:48] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[16:50] He lives here. 他住在这里
[16:52] You told him he would someday. 你曾经告诉他 有一天他会住在这里
[16:54] Aren’t you glad I made good on your promise? 我帮你兑现了承诺 你不高兴吗
[16:57] You’re with Catherine? 你和凯瑟琳在一起了
[17:01] The news isn’t all bad. 也不全是坏消息
[17:03] You thought you were a widow, and you’re not. 你以为自己成了寡妇 但并非如此
[17:07] Otto. 奥托
[17:09] Show Mrs. Jaworski out. 请约沃斯基太太离开
[17:18] I was so sorry to hear that Joan fired you. 很抱歉琼把你解雇了
[17:22] She always accuses her maids of stealing. 她总是抱怨女仆偷东西
[17:24] I think it’s because she loses things 我觉得是因为她丢东西
[17:26] and would rather hold the help responsible. 想要把锅甩给佣人
[17:28] Not this time. 这次不是
[17:30] I stole, all right. 我确实有偷
[17:31] Straight out of her purse. 从她包里偷的
[17:35] With what Joan pays you, who could blame you. 以琼给你的薪水 谁能怪你呢
[17:38] So what exactly is your game here, lady? 所以你到底打着什么算盘 女士
[17:40] You don’t know me from Adam. 你根本不认识我
[17:42] Why do you care I got fired? 为什么在乎我被开除
[17:44] Aren’t you delightfully blunt? 你可真是直接
[17:46] I’m running against Joan to be president of the Garden Club. 我要和琼竞选园艺俱乐部的主席
[17:49] And you know how nasty these campaigns can be. 你知道这些竞选有多黑暗
[17:52] And you thought ’cause that snotty bitch fired me, 你以为因为那个自大的贱人开除了我
[17:55] that I’d dish the dirt. 我就会爆出她的黑料
[17:57] I have no interest in smearing Joan publicly. 我没兴趣公开诽谤琼
[17:59] But our last president was accused of murder. 但我们上一任主席被指控谋杀
[18:02] We can’t afford another scandal. 我们承受不起又一个丑闻
[18:04] I’m just so worried 我只是很担心
[18:05] that Joan might have some nasty skeleton in her closet. 琼可能有什么见不得人的丑事
[18:10] Honestly… 老实说
[18:13] She’s got a big one. 她有一个大丑闻
[18:15] Miss Snooty is having an affair. 自大小姐在搞外遇
[18:18] Don’t know who the fella is, 不知道对象是谁
[18:20] but she sees him every Tuesday 但她每周二和周五
[18:21] and Friday afternoon at 1:30, on the dot. 都会准时在下午1点半跟他见面
[18:26] Her husband thinks she’s playing bridge, 她老公以为她是去打桥牌
[18:27] but, uh, she’s at the Sunset Palace Hotel. 但她其实在日落王宫酒店
[18:33] How do you know the name of the hotel? 你怎么知道酒店名字的
[18:35] Her wallet’s not all I found in her purse. 我在她包里发现的可不只有钱包
[18:41] Well, all right. 好吧
[18:46] Isn’t today Friday? 今天不就是周五吗
[18:48] Yeah. She’ll be there. 是的 她会过去
[18:50] Wonderful. 太好了
[18:53] Would you like another cookie? 你还要饼干吗
[19:00] Welcome to Tanner Drugs. 欢迎来到谭纳药店
[19:02] My name is Yvonne. 我是伊冯
[19:03] – Can I help you? – I sure hope so. -有什么需要帮助的吗 -是的
[19:05] I’ve talked to a dozen pharmacists today, 我今天找了十多个药剂师
[19:07] and not one of them has been able to give me 但没有一个人能给我
[19:08] the information I’m looking for. 我想要的信息
[19:10] Mr. Tanner’s out today, but I’m his assistant. 谭纳先生今天不在 但我是他的助手
[19:12] What do you need, honey? 你需要什么 亲爱的
[19:14] You got any record of a customer purchasing 你有购买过
[19:16] both potassium chloride and phenobarbital? 氯化钾和镇定剂的顾客名单吗
[19:20] That’s an unusual combination. 这组合可不常见
[19:22] I wouldn’t have to check our records. 我都不用去查记录
[19:23] I’d remember something like that. 如果有人买我会记住的
[19:25] Is that a yes or a no? 所以是有还是没有
[19:27] Honey, that’s confidential information. 亲爱的 这是保密信息
[19:30] Sharing that with a total stranger is a bit risky. 跟一个陌生人分享太冒险了
[19:35] I got a picture in my wallet of an American president. 我钱包里有”美国总统的照片”
[19:39] I could give it to you. 我可以给你
[19:41] Would that be worth the risk? 它值得你去冒这个险吗
[19:42] If it’s a picture of Washington or Lincoln, 如果是画像上面是华盛顿或者林肯的话
[19:45] I wouldn’t say boo. 我是不会赶你出去的
[19:46] But I get real talkative when Andrew Jackson comes to town. 但如果是安德鲁·杰克逊的话我就会变得滔滔不绝的
[19:51] Okay, Yvonne. 好吧 伊冯
[19:54] It’s showtime. 演出开始了
[19:57] There’s this real big fella, awful nice. 他是个大块头 非常和气
[20:00] He’s been buying that combination of drugs for years. 他买这种药品组合好多年了
[20:02] – I need a name. – Fillcot. -告诉我名字 -菲尔科特
[20:05] He’s a veterinarian. 他是个兽医
[20:06] And once, he brought me roses from his wife’s garden. 有一次他还给我带了从他太太花园里采的玫瑰
[20:10] Wasn’t that sweet? 是不是很贴心
[20:21] I want to tell you about this guy I met. 我想跟你说说一个我认识的人
[20:23] He’s a detective, like you. 他是个侦探 和你一样
[20:25] But he’s got one heck of a problem. 但是他遇到了一个棘手的问题
[20:28] Anyone I know? 是我认识的人吗
[20:30] Let’s pretend you don’t. 先假设你不认识他
[20:33] Okay. 好吧
[20:34] So, this guy’s got a girl, 这个人认识了一个女孩子
[20:37] and he is crazy about her. 他为她痴狂
[20:39] So what’s the problem? 那问题在哪里
[20:41] He’s been investigating a murder. 他一直在调查一桩谋杀案
[20:43] And all the evidence he’s uncovered, 他发现的所有证据
[20:47] It’s starting to point to his girl’s father. 都陆续指向了他女朋友的父亲
[20:53] Sounds like your friend has a decision to make. 听起来你的这个朋友要做个决定了
[20:57] – So what would you do? – If I loved the girl? -要是换了你会怎么做 -如果我爱这个女孩子
[21:01] I’d forget the evidence and never look back. 我就会把那些证据忘到脑后
[21:04] – Really? – But let’s face it, -真的吗 -咱们实际点
[21:05] I’ve never been a Boy Scout. 我从来不是当正直童子军的料
[21:09] There are other detectives, good men, 这个世界上还有另一些侦探 他们是好人
[21:12] who wouldn’t be able to look the other way. 他们没办法对此视而不见
[21:14] Because that’s how they’re wired. 因为他们不是那样的人
[21:16] They came out of the womb wanting to do the right thing. 他们自打出了娘胎就想做正确的事
[21:25] All that crap. 诸如此类的东西
[21:26] But wouldn’t a good man do everything he could 但是一个好男人不是应该尽一切可能
[21:29] to protect his girl? 去保护他爱的女人吗
[21:31] Maybe she loves him so much 也许她就是因为他是个正直的人
[21:33] because she knows he always plays it straight. 才如此的爱他
[21:37] Maybe. 也许吧
[21:38] And if he’s not sure, he could go talk to her. 如果他不确定的话 他可以去找她谈谈
[21:42] But if she asked him to let a killer go free… 但是如果她求他放过凶手的话…
[21:46] …would that change how he feels about her? 会不会改变他对她的看法
[21:51] You’re right. 你说得对
[21:52] This guy’s got one heck of a problem. 这个人的问题确实很棘手
[22:02] Hello, Joan. 你好 琼
[22:04] Rita. 丽塔
[22:06] I’d heard you were… 我听说你…
[22:08] back among us. 被放出来了
[22:10] But, uh, I have a meeting, so we’ll have to catch up later. 不过我有个会要开 所以咱们只能改天再叙旧了
[22:14] Before you leave, I, uh… 在你走之前 我…
[22:17] I have a favor to ask. 我想让你帮个忙
[22:19] Do you still have that charming little guest room? 你那间小小的客房还空着吗
[22:24] You want to stay in my house? 你想住在我家
[22:26] Carlo’s daughter is contesting his will, so… 卡洛的女儿在质疑他的遗嘱 所以
[22:29] until my lawyers can sort this thing out, I’m a bit… 在我的律师弄清楚情况之前 我有点
[22:32] adrift. 不知所措
[22:33] Sorry, Rita, but I really must go. 抱歉 丽塔 但我真的得走了
[22:35] Oh, for God’s sake, I’m asking as a friend. 老天啊 我把你当朋友才这么说的
[22:38] How long have you known me? 你认识我多久了
[22:40] I’ve never known you. 我从不认识你
[22:42] I only knew the woman you pretended to be. 我只认识你在扮演的那个女人
[22:45] The grande dame who pushed us all around, 那位贵妇人把我们耍的团团转
[22:48] so we wouldn’t know that she was just a whore who made good. 就为了隐瞒她只是一个从中牟利的娼妇
[22:53] I see Catherine’s been spreading her poison. 看来凯瑟琳一直在诋毁我
[22:56] Well, it’s classy of you not to deny it. 你没反对我的话 还算优雅
[23:03] Can you at least loan me a few dollars? 你能至少借我一点钱吗
[23:06] I hate to ask, 我也不想恳求你
[23:07] but Catherine has all my bank accounts tied up. 凯瑟琳把我所有的银行账户都冻结了
[23:09] I’m flat broke. 我算是破产了
[23:14] If only you had something to sell 除非你有要卖的东西
[23:15] that men still wanted to buy. 如果还有男人想买的话
[23:20] Driver, go. 司机 开车
[23:29] There you go. 给
[23:31] You should have seen the look on that poor woman’s face. 你应该看看那个可怜女人的表情
[23:34] The rage and terror in her eyes 在她意识到她的处境时
[23:36] when she realized what was happening to her. 她眼中的愤怒和恐惧
[23:40] As you know, I’ve ended many lives. 你知道的 我结果了很多人
[23:44] It was the first time I ever felt like a murderer. 那是我第一次感觉自己像个杀人犯
[23:47] But you didn’t murder her, Doc. 但你没有杀她 医生
[23:49] Your crazy missus did. 是你那疯狂的妻子杀了人
[23:51] Alma was desperate. 艾尔玛很绝望
[23:54] The woman she killed was blackmailing her. 她杀了的女人正在敲诈她
[23:56] Please. 拜托
[23:57] If she thought it’d get her into a better club, 如果她觉得这样做可以加入更高档的俱乐部
[23:59] she’d have killed two Girl Scouts and a nun. 她甚至会杀掉两个女童子军加一个修女
[24:08] Dad. 爸爸
[24:11] It’s my daughter. 那是我的女儿
[24:12] She mustn’t see us together. 她不能看见我们在一起
[24:14] She won’t. 她不会的
[24:19] Rona called, 罗娜来电话了
[24:20] said you’d been here all afternoon. 她说你一个下午都在这
[24:22] How much have you had to drink? 你到底要喝多少酒
[24:25] A little bit too much, I’m afraid. 恐怕是有点多了
[24:27] God, I’ve missed you. 天啊 我好想你
[24:30] I’ve missed you, too, Daddy. 我也很想你 爸爸
[24:32] And I wanted to talk to you about Mrs. Yost. 我还想和你谈谈约斯特太太的事
[24:34] This don’t sound good. 这听起来可不妙
[24:37] What, what about Mrs. Yost? 约斯特太太怎么了
[24:40] Mom told me everything. 妈妈把一切都告诉我了
[24:42] What? 什么
[24:43] She had to. 她别无选择
[24:45] Because I found out Mrs. Yost is buried in our garden. 因为我发现了约斯特太太被埋在我们家的花园
[24:52] Barkeep, we’re gonna need another round! 服务员 我们这需要再上些酒
[25:07] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[25:09] – I need my clothes and some money. – Aw, geez. -我需要我的衣服还有一些钱 -天啊
[25:11] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[25:12] I tried to borrow some from my friends, 我试过向我的朋友借钱
[25:13] but every door in town’s been slammed in my face. 但这镇子里的每个人都对我拒之千里
[25:17] Thanks to Catherine’s vicious gossip. 多亏了凯瑟琳那恶毒的闲言碎语
[25:19] Oh, is it just gossip? 那只是闲言碎语
[25:20] Or were you actually a prostitute? 还是你以前真的是个妓女
[25:22] You’re a fine one to talk. 你也好不到哪里去
[25:24] I’m a gigolo. That’s different. 我是小白脸 这不一样
[25:26] Just let me run into my dressing room. 让我进一下我的更衣室
[25:28] I’m not scared of Catherine. 我才不怕凯瑟琳
[25:30] If she sees you, her butler’s going to throw you out, 如果她看到你 她的管家会把你赶出去的
[25:32] and then he’s going to throw me out for letting you in. 然后他会因为我让你进来而把我也赶出去的
[25:34] I’ll bring you some clothes later and cash. 我晚点会给你送些衣服和钱
[25:38] When? 什么时候
[25:40] Meet me across from my old building at 9:00. 九点在我老住处对面见
[25:43] That’s eight hours from now. 还有八个小时呢
[25:44] I haven’t eaten all day. 我都一整天没吃东西了
[25:46] Scooter? 斯库特
[25:47] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[25:49] Here. Just, just go. 拿着 快走吧
[25:54] So… 那么
[25:55] your mother told you 你妈妈跟你说
[25:57] Mrs. Yost and I were lovers? 我跟约斯特太太偷情
[26:00] She also said Mrs. Yost went berserk 她还说当你结束这段婚外情的时候
[26:02] when you ended the affair. 约斯特太太都发疯了
[26:04] And you pushed her out a window 你把她推出窗外
[26:05] to keep her from killing Mom. 是为了阻止她杀死妈妈
[26:07] You got to roll with this one, Doc. 你得配合一下 医生
[26:08] It’s too late to tell her the truth. 现在告诉她真相已经太晚了
[26:11] Yes, that’s what happened. 是的 就是这样
[26:13] I was trying to protect your mother. 我是想保护你妈妈
[26:16] That’s good. Keep it simple. 很好 简单点
[26:17] Please stop. 请闭嘴
[26:19] What? 什么
[26:21] Sorry. Sorry, darling. Not you. 抱歉 亲爱的 不是在说你
[26:24] But we, we have to do something about the body, Dad. 但是我们得处理一下尸体 爸爸
[26:29] Mrs. Yost can’t stay buried in our yard 约斯特太太不能一直埋在我们的院子里
[26:31] with a fountain for a headstone. 用喷泉当墓碑
[26:33] It’s better than I got. 这可比我强多了
[26:35] Your mother and I will take care of that. 我和你妈妈会处理好的
[26:37] I’d kill for a fountain. 我真想有个喷泉
[26:42] It’s late. I got to go. 时间不早了 我得走了
[26:47] I want you to know, 我想让你知道
[26:49] in spite of everything, 尽管发生了这么多事
[26:51] I still love you. 我依然爱你
[26:53] And I love you, more than ever. 我比以往任何时候都爱你
[27:03] Could you see to it my dad gets home okay? 你能送我爸爸回家吗
[27:06] I’m worried about him. 我很担心他
[27:08] Sure thing. 没问题
[28:21] Hello? 你好
[28:22] Mrs. Fillcot, it’s Vern. 菲尔科特太太 我是维恩
[28:24] I need to talk to you as soon as possible. 我得尽快跟你谈谈
[28:27] About what? 谈什么
[28:28] Did Dee speak with you? 小迪跟你说什么了吗
[28:30] no. I haven’t seen her all day. 没有 我一整天没见到她了
[28:32] But I’m working a case, 但是我在处理一个案子
[28:33] and I could use your help. 我需要你的帮助
[28:35] Well, I don’t have time to talk right now– I’m late for a party. 我现在没空跟你聊 我参加派对要迟到了
[28:38] This is important. 这事很重要
[28:39] Maybe we could talk afterwards? 我们可以等下再聊吗
[28:41] I won’t be home till all hours. 我今晚不会回家
[28:42] Maybe we can chat tomorrow or next week. 也许我们可以明天或者下周再聊
[28:45] I’ll call you. 我会打给你的
[28:45] This can’t wait. 这事等不了
[29:05] Well, hello, my darling. 你好呀 亲爱的
[29:10] What are you doing with Rita’s clothes? 你们拿丽塔的衣服干什么
[29:12] I’m giving them to charity. 我要把它们捐给慈善机构
[29:14] Rita is going to end up on skid row soon. 丽塔很快就要去贫民窟了
[29:16] So, I thought it might cheer her up 我想她看见流浪汉穿着她的礼服
[29:18] to see some hobos wearing her gowns. 应该会很高兴
[29:20] Geez. You already won. 天啊 你已经赢了
[29:23] Why do you always got to twist the knife? 你为什么总要落井下石呢
[29:25] And why must you always take her side? 那你为什么总得站在她那边呢
[29:28] And why did you come to her room? 还有 你为什么来她的房间
[29:31] I’m… 我…
[29:33] starving. 饿了
[29:34] Yeah, I-I was wondering 是啊 我在想
[29:36] if Otto could get dinner started. 奥托能不能去做晚饭
[29:39] Go on. 去吧
[29:40] I’ll finish here. 剩下的交给我吧
[29:43] Uh, actually… 其实
[29:45] I was hoping you could make your pan dulce for dessert. 我希望你能做点煎饼当甜点
[29:48] But you just had that for breakfast. 但你早餐刚吃过这个
[29:51] Come on. Please. 好嘛 拜托了
[29:53] You’re such a naughty child. 你真是个调皮的孩子
[30:26] Alma. 艾尔玛
[30:28] You’re here. 你来了
[30:31] Tell me, where is that dear husband of yours? 你亲爱的丈夫在哪
[30:33] Busy, busy. Some vet emergency. 他很忙 有兽医急诊
[30:36] I see you brought your husband. 我看见你丈夫了
[30:39] Ed is such a homebody. 埃德是个宅男
[30:40] I’m surprised he even came. 他来我也很意外
[30:42] Well, he probably just wants to keep an eye on you. 他可能只是想看着你
[30:48] There’s our hostess. 我们的女主人公来了
[30:49] I should go say hi. Mavis? 我得去打个招呼 梅维斯
[30:51] What a lovely party. 这个派对真不错
[30:53] Absolutely everyone is here. 大家都来了
[30:55] I know. 我就知道
[30:57] And they’re all buzzing about the same thing. 他们都在议论同一件事
[30:59] What’s that? 什么事
[31:00] Well, if the rumors are true, 如果传闻是真的
[31:02] Rita Castillo used to be a whore. 那丽塔·卡斯蒂罗以前是妓女
[31:04] Well, no one thought that she married Carlo for love. 是啊 没人觉得她跟卡洛结婚是因为爱情
[31:07] No, no, no, no. 不不不
[31:08] Not a gold digger, an actual prostitute. 她不是拜金 她真的是妓女
[31:11] In Texas, which somehow makes it worse. 在得州 这简直更糟了
[31:15] Who told you this? 谁跟你说的
[31:16] Carlo’s daughter 卡洛的女儿
[31:17] hired a detective to look into Rita’s past. 雇了一名侦探调查丽塔的过去
[31:20] Oh, excuse me. New arrival. 失陪一下 有新客人来了
[31:22] Lu, ah! Have you heard the latest? 露 你听说最新消息了吗
[31:24] It’s awful, and I can’t wait to tell you. 太可怕了 我等不及要告诉你了
[31:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:56] That seat is taken. 那个位子有人了
[31:58] Oh, I won’t be long. 我不会坐太久
[32:02] Well… 怎么了
[32:04] I’m sorry, it’s just… 对不起 只是
[32:06] I feel as if my entire life has led up to this moment, and it’s… 我觉得我的一生都是为了这一刻 而且
[32:10] It’s overwhelming. 让人不知所措
[32:13] What are you babbling about? 你在胡言乱语什么
[32:15] You are about to make a speech 你即将发表一篇演讲
[32:18] telling everyone that you plan to drop out of the race 告诉大家你打算退出竞选
[32:20] for presidency of the Garden Club. 花园俱乐部主席一职
[32:23] And… 还有
[32:24] that you intend to endorse my candidacy. 你打算支持我参选
[32:28] Just how drunk are you? 你到底有多醉
[32:30] Not drunk. 没醉
[32:31] Happy. 开心
[32:33] Sublime, even. 甚至有点飘飘然
[32:35] You see, I am finally in control of my own destiny. 我终于能掌控自己的命运了
[32:39] I never have been, you know. 我从来没有过
[32:41] Not until this very moment. 直到此时此刻
[32:46] Pam is here. 帕姆来了
[32:48] I’m going to say hi. 我去打个招呼
[32:50] We’re not done here. 我还没说完
[32:53] Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话
[32:55] I think… 我想
[32:56] I’m talking to a patron of the Sunset Palace Hotel. 我在和日落王宫酒店的一位顾客说话
[33:01] Yes. 是的
[33:01] I know all about you and Grace. 我知道你和格蕾丝的事
[33:10] I don’t know what you’ve heard. 我不知道你听说了什么
[33:11] I was there. 我当时在场
[33:13] I saw you. 我看到你了
[33:17] Please, don’t tell anyone. 请不要告诉任何人
[33:19] If this got out… 如果这事传出去
[33:20] You’d be humiliated, and your husband would divorce you. 你会被羞辱 你丈夫会跟你离婚
[33:24] Oh, don’t worry. 别担心
[33:26] I won’t breathe a word. 我不会说出去的
[33:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:33] So, you’ll make the announcement then? 那你会发表声明吗
[33:37] I-I jus– I just need to, um… 我只是需要
[33:41] …go to the ladies’ room first. 先去洗手间
[33:43] Yes, of course. 好的 没问题
[33:44] Go. Have a good cry. Get it all out. 去吧 好好哭吧 都发泄出来
[33:47] We can’t have you breaking down in front of people. 我们不能让你在众人面前崩溃
[33:54] I never thought you could be so ruthless. 我从没想过你会这么无情
[33:58] Neither did I. 我也没想到
[33:59] To be honest, I’m… 说实话 我
[34:01] I’m rather impressed with myself. 我对自己刮目相看
[34:10] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[34:11] Follow me. 跟我来
[34:18] Darling. 亲爱的
[34:22] Hey. I just got to run to the store. 我得去趟商店
[34:24] But dinner’s almost ready. 但晚饭快好了
[34:26] I’ll be back in two shakes. 我马上就会回来
[34:40] I can get the car. We can follow him, 我去开车 我们可以跟着他
[34:42] find out who he is meeting. 看看他去见谁
[34:44] I know who he’s meeting. 我知道他要去见谁
[34:50] Honey. 亲爱的
[34:51] You home? 你在家吗
[34:55] I need to talk. 我需要跟你聊一聊
[34:57] It’s real important. 是很重要的事情
[35:00] Vern? 维恩
[35:02] 小迪 我在处理一个很重要的案件 不用等我了
[35:30] Well, uh, first… 首先
[35:32] I’m sure we all want to thank our hostess for a lovely party. 我们肯定都要感谢准备了这么好的派对的
[35:36] Elegant as always, Mavis. 一如既往优雅的女主人 梅维斯
[35:40] Yes. 是的
[35:42] Uh, I also need to… 我也需要…
[35:45] drop a little bombshell. 放一个小的爆炸性新闻
[35:49] Ladies. 女士们
[35:51] I’ve decided not to run for Garden Club president. 我决定不再竞选园艺俱乐部的主席了
[35:55] Oh, no. 不
[35:56] My personal life has become, 我的私人生活变得
[35:58] uh, rather complicated. 有点复杂
[35:59] So, I’m-I’m stepping back. 所以我打算退出竞选
[36:02] But I would like to take this moment 但我打算在此
[36:04] to endorse… 来背书
[36:06] Alma Fillcot for the job. 艾尔玛·菲尔科特竞选
[36:09] I absolutely think she has what it takes to… 我认为她完全有能力…
[36:13] hold a position of power. 胜任这个权力很大的职位
[36:23] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[36:46] Don’t think you should be driving, Mr. Fillcot. 你不应该开车 菲尔科特先生
[36:50] Let me call you a cab? 我给你叫辆车吧
[36:51] It’s a lovely night. 今晚很愉快
[36:53] I’ll walk. 我走回去就好了
[36:55] But… 但…
[36:55] It would be lovelier 如果在回程的路上
[36:57] if I could have a drop more liquid refreshment 再能有些美酒作伴
[37:00] to sample on the way home. 就会更愉快了
[37:03] Would you fill me up? 你能再给我倒点吗
[37:04] I think you’ve had enough. 我觉得你已经喝得够多了
[37:06] It was worth a shot. 总得问一问
[37:36] Hello, Mrs. Fillcot. 你好 菲尔科特女士
[37:41] We need to talk. 我们需要聊一聊
[38:01] Scooter. 斯库特
[38:04] You came. 你来了
[38:06] Did you think I’d just abandon you? 你刚刚是以为我抛弃你了吗
[38:09] I wasn’t sure. 我不确定
[38:11] Everyone else has. 其他人都抛弃我了
[38:14] I got you some clothes. 我给你带了几件衣服
[38:17] And, uh, some cash. 还有一些现金
[38:20] Whatever I could lay my hands on. 我能拿到的都给你拿了
[38:24] It’s enough to get me by. 能勉强过活了
[38:27] At least until I figure out my next move. 至少够我用到想清楚之后该怎么办
[38:33] I-I should get back. 我 我该回去了
[38:36] Catherine’s got me on a tight leash. 凯瑟琳管我管得很严
[38:39] Take care. 保重
[38:42] Does she make you happy? 她让你开心吗
[38:45] Sure. 当然
[38:48] She’s real nice to me. 她对我真的很好
[38:50] I wasn’t always so nice, was I? 我对你不总是很好 对吗
[38:54] No, baby. 是的 宝贝
[38:56] You weren’t. 没错
[38:58] I know you’re a good person. 我知道你是个好人
[38:59] It’s just you’re… 只是你…
[39:02] You’re pretty complicated. 你很难以捉摸
[39:05] Did I ever tell you I grew up poor? 我有没有告诉过你我也成长于一个贫困家庭
[39:09] My whole family was treated like trash. 全家人都被当成垃圾对待
[39:13] So, one day I asked God to make me rich and beautiful. 有一天 我求上帝让我变得富有而美丽
[39:17] So people would envy me. 让所有人都嫉妒我
[39:20] ‘Cause that’s the only time folks treat you right. 因为只有那样人们才能善待你
[39:24] When you got something they want. 当你拥有他们渴望得到的东西时
[39:28] I suppose that’s true. 这世道或许就是如此
[39:30] But when I was sitting in jail, 但当我进了监狱
[39:33] I realized that God gave me everything I wanted, 我才明白 上帝给了我想要的一切
[39:38] just so he can take it all away. 就是想再从我身边全部夺走
[39:42] He wanted to teach me a lesson. 祂想给我一个教训
[39:44] What lesson? 什么教训
[39:47] No one is truly beautiful 只有学会如何无私地爱一个人
[39:50] until they learn to love unselfishly. 才能真正绽放自己的美
[39:54] And those who receive such love… 而那些得到了这样的爱的人
[39:58] …are the richest people of all. 才是这世上最富有的人
[40:04] Oh, baby. I… 宝贝 我…
[40:09] You know, I… 我…
[40:10] I did love you. 我真的爱过你
[40:14] I still do. 这份爱依旧在
[40:16] For what it’s worth. 如果这能让你好受的话
[40:21] It’s worth quite a lot. 我感觉好多了
[40:36] Well, it is what we had feared. 我们担心的事终于发生了
[40:39] Shall we go? 可以走了吗
[40:40] I can have his things removed from the house within the hour. 我可以在一小时内把他的东西清出去
[40:45] No. 不
[40:47] I must see him. 我一定要见他一面
[41:02] So what’s your next move? 你下一步准备怎么做
[41:07] Well, I’m leaving L.A. 我要离开洛杉矶
[41:10] I’m not sure where I’ll end up. 虽然还没想好会在哪落脚
[41:13] But I know Rita Castillo ain’t coming with me. 不过我知道丽塔·卡斯蒂罗是不会去了
[41:16] Oh, geez. 天呐
[41:19] I-I know what this looks like. 我知道这看起来像是怎么回事
[41:21] I-I just came to help a pal who’s down on her luck. 我只是来帮助一个落魄的朋友
[41:25] After everything she’s done to me? 即使她那样对我
[41:27] I begged for his help. 是我求他帮忙的
[41:29] He took pity on me. That’s all this is. 他只是可怜我 仅此而已
[41:34] Maybe we should go somewhere and sit down. 或许我们应该找个地方坐下来好好谈谈
[41:37] Just talk this out. 听我给你解释
[41:38] So you can tell me more lies? 好让你继续对我撒谎
[41:41] No. 不了
[41:44] I’m sick of lies. 我受够谎言了
[41:48] I’m sick of liars. 我也受够骗子了
[41:53] Catherine! 凯瑟琳
[41:54] For God’s sake, what are you doing? 我的天呐 你要干什么
[41:56] My God. 天呐
[41:58] She’s trying to take you from me, like she did my papa. 她想从我身边抢走你 就像她抢走我爸爸那样
[42:01] That’s ridiculous. 根本不是这样的
[42:02] Catherine, please don’t do this. 凯瑟琳 请别这样
致命女人

文章导航

Previous Post: 致命女人(Why Women Kill)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 致命女人(Why Women Kill)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

致命女人(Why Women Kill)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号