时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Two men–young, idealistic, | 两个年轻人 充满了理想 |
[00:08] | the fine product of a generation | 因受到世界大战的洗礼 |
[00:10] | hardened by world war. | 而益发坚强 |
[00:12] | Two fathers, whose paths would converge in a new battle– | 两个父亲 他们即将走上一条新的征战之路 |
[00:16] | an invisible war between a silent enemy | 一场与沉默的敌人及沉睡的巨人展开的 |
[00:19] | and a sleeping giant… | 看不见的战争 |
[00:20] | on a scale to dwarf all historical conflicts. | 一场使人类史上所有斗争都相形见绌的战争 |
[00:24] | A 50-years war. Its killing fields lying in wait… | 一场长达50年的战争 其杀戮的战场 |
[00:27] | for the inevitable global holocaust. | 将会是全人类的浩劫 |
[00:30] | Theirs was the dawn of Armageddon. | 这是末世善恶决战的序曲 |
[00:34] | And while the world was unaware, | 在整个世界都还浑然不觉的时候 |
[00:34] | 1973年 10月13日 晚上 10:56 | |
[00:35] | unwitting spectators… | 无意的旁观者 |
[00:37] | to the hurly-burly of the decade’s long struggle… | 已经预知了这场数十年的 |
[00:39] | between heaven and earth, | 天人之战 |
[00:41] | there were those who prepared for the end– | 他们为迎接最后的结局做好了准备 |
[00:44] | who measured the size and | 在权衡了敌我双方的力量之后 |
[00:46] | power of the enemy and faced the choices: | 他们面临着抉择: |
[00:48] | stand and fight, | 是挺身反抗 |
[00:50] | or bow to the will of a fearsome enemy. | 还是屈服于可怕敌人的淫威之下 |
[00:54] | Or to surrender, to yield and collaborate, | 或者弃械投降 选择与敌人合作 |
[00:57] | to save themselves and stay their enemy’s hand. | 为求自保而不惜向敌人投诚 |
[01:01] | Men who believed | 他们相信 |
[01:01] | that victory was the absence of defeat, | 维持不败就是胜利 |
[01:03] | and survival the ultimate ideology… | 生存下去是唯一的目的 |
[01:06] | no matter what the sacrifice. | 不论会为此将付出多大的代价 |
[02:04] | Shoot me now before it’s too late ! | 现在就开枪 不然就太晚了 |
[02:07] | – Mulder ! – Shoot ! | -穆德 -开枪 |
[02:10] | Who are you ? | 你们是谁 |
[02:12] | What’s going on ? | 发生什么事 |
[02:13] | Get down ! Get down on the floor ! | 趴下 趴到地板上 |
[02:15] | – Who are you ? – Get down ! | -你们是谁 -趴下 |
[02:20] | On the floor ! | 快趴下 |
[02:35] | Who are you ? | 你们是谁 |
[02:36] | We’re with the Centers for Disease Control. | 我们是疾病防治中心的人 |
[02:39] | Remain calm and where you are for your own good. | 保持冷静对大家都有好处 |
[02:42] | You’re gonna be transported to a | 我们完成这一区域的消毒之后 |
[02:43] | quarantine facility as soon as we can | 会立即将你们送到 |
[02:44] | secure the environment. | 隔离检疫中心去 |
[02:45] | – Quarantine for what ? – A contagion. | -为什么要隔离 -一种传染病 |
[02:52] | A contagion of unknown origin. | 一种病因不明的传染病 |
[03:49] | There must be some kind of mistake. | 一定是搞错了 |
[03:51] | I signed up for the aromatherapy treatment. | 我登记的是香精疗程 |
[03:53] | Are we gonna be able to talk to | 到底有没有人能告诉我们 |
[03:54] | somebody who can tell us what this is all about ? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[04:09] | Where the hell do you think we are ? | 你觉得我们是在哪里 |
[04:12] | I think based on our travel time, | 根据我们坐车的时间 |
[04:14] | probably Fort Marlene. | 我想我们应该是在马连堡 |
[04:16] | High risk decontamination and quarantine. | 高危传染隔离防治中心 |
[04:25] | I’m gonna beg for your forgiveness and understanding… | 我希望你们能够原谅和理解我 |
[04:27] | and offer my humblest apologies | 事情发展成这样子 |
[04:28] | for the way this went down. | 希望你们能接受我最真挚的道歉 |
[04:30] | I didn’t have a lot of choices. | 我当时别无选择 |
[04:32] | I owe your neighbors apologies as well. | 我也该向你们的邻居道歉 |
[04:35] | It’s gonna be some time | 他们得过一段时间 |
[04:36] | before they get back in the building. | 才能回家 |
[04:37] | We’re still acting on a C.D.C. | 我们仍然在进行CDC(疾病控制中心) |
[04:39] | Level 4 quarantine protocol. | 第四级隔离程序 |
[04:40] | Based on what information ? | 你们凭什么这么做 |
[04:42] | That Cassandra Spender had | 那个卡珊卓·史班德接触了 |
[04:43] | contracted a highly contagious vectoring organism… | 一种高度传染性的病原体 |
[04:46] | which produces a spontaneous cellular | 这种病原体会导致细胞的 |
[04:48] | breakdown and combustion. | 自行分解及燃烧 |
[04:49] | What ? | 什么 |
[04:50] | She was and remains the only surviving victim… | 她是那场未知医学实验中 |
[04:53] | of an unspecified medical experiment… | 唯一一个幸存者 |
[04:56] | that killed seven doctors with | 其他七位医生都死于 |
[04:57] | violent and unexplained burning. | 猛烈的无法解释的大火 |
[04:59] | – Who called you ? – Agent Spender. | -是谁叫你来的 -史班德探员 |
[05:02] | Where’s Cassandra ? | 卡珊卓在哪儿 |
[05:05] | She’s isolated, | 她被隔离了 |
[05:06] | pending full and satisfactory medical evaluation. | 会接受彻底的医学检查 |
[05:09] | Cassandra Spender was in a general hospital | 卡珊卓·史班德在普通病房 |
[05:11] | environment for days. | 住过好几天 |
[05:12] | We met with her. And yet on a whim, | 我们以前就接触过她 而你心血来潮 |
[05:14] | you call in the third battalion. | 就派大军压境 |
[05:15] | It’s unjustified and highly suspicious as to motive. | 这极不合理 而且动机非常可疑 |
[05:19] | Scully– | 史考利 |
[05:19] | What motives are you suspecting ? | 你怀疑什么动机 |
[05:21] | Your isolation of Cassandra. | 你们隔离卡珊卓的动机 |
[05:24] | She’s patient zero. | 她是病源 |
[05:25] | No one is sick or infected here. | 这里没人生病 也没人被感染 |
[05:27] | I mean, I assumed that, | 就凭你的这副打扮 |
[05:29] | based on you walking in here dressed to the nines… | 还要进来道歉 |
[05:31] | offering apologies masquerading as explanations. | 还想虚情假意的解释 我能看得出来 |
[05:34] | Scully. | 史考利 |
[05:35] | Mulder, I wanna see Cassandra. | 穆德 我要见卡珊卓 |
[05:37] | I told you, she’s isolated. | 我说过了 她被隔离了 |
[05:39] | Yes, and I am a medical doctor. | 我知道 我也是个医生 |
[05:41] | Who was suspended indefinitely from | 你已经被调查局 |
[05:43] | her position at the F.B.I. | 无限期停职了 |
[06:04] | They burned our clothes. | 他们把我们的衣服烧了 |
[06:06] | Hey, I heard gray is the new black. | 嘿 我听说灰色是新的流行色调 |
[06:08] | Mulder, this stinks. | 穆德 太过分了 |
[06:11] | And not just because I think that woman is a– | 这不只是因为我认为那个女的是 |
[06:14] | Well, I think you know what I think that woman is. | 算了 我想你应该明白我对她的看法 |
[06:17] | No, actually. | 不知道 事实上 |
[06:18] | You hide your feelings very well. | 你把你的情绪掩饰的很好 |
[06:19] | Agent Spender calling the Centers for Disease Control ? | 史班德探员会找疾病防治中心的人吗 |
[06:23] | Mulder, this is just somebody using their position… | 穆德 这是有人滥用职权 |
[06:25] | to stage a high-tech government kidnapping. | 策划的一起高明的政府绑架案 |
[06:27] | Apparently not. I just spoke to A.D. Skinner. | 显然不是这样 我刚和史基纳副局长谈过 |
[06:29] | He was at the hospital when Cassandra went missing. | 卡珊卓失踪的时候 他刚巧在医院 |
[06:32] | He heard Spender make the phone call to the C.D.C. | 他听到史班德打电话给CDC(疾病控制中心) |
[06:35] | But she wasn’t sick, Mulder. | 但是她没生病 穆德 |
[06:38] | I mean, the remarkable thing is she was well. | 我是说 奇怪的反而是她的病全好了 |
[06:40] | Then why did she come to my apartment | 那她为什么冲到我家里 |
[06:42] | demanding to be killed ? | 求我杀了她 |
[06:44] | Because of everything that had been done to her– | 因为她所遭受的那些痛苦 |
[06:46] | because of the tests, because of the | 因为那些测试 因为那些医学实验 |
[06:47] | medical experiments and the implant put in her neck. | 还有脖子后面的植入物 |
[06:50] | The same thing that was done to me. | 我也遭受过同样的痛苦 |
[06:51] | She just wants it to stop. | 她只是希望这一切能够结束 |
[06:52] | And I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[06:53] | they have taken her so that it can continue. | 他们把她抓走就是为了把这些事继续下去 |
[06:57] | No, it won’t continue. It doesn’t have to anymore. | 不 这些事不会再继续了 已经没有必要了 |
[06:59] | She knows what she is, Scully. | 她知道自己是什么 史考利 |
[07:02] | That’s why it’s so dangerous for her to be alive. | 所以她活着才如此危险 |
[07:03] | That’s why she came to my apartment asking to be killed. | 所以她才到我的公寓要我杀了她 |
[07:06] | What is she ? | 她是什么 |
[07:10] | I think she’s the one, Scully. | 我想她就是那个 史考利 |
[07:14] | I recovered all the medical records from the hospital. | 我从医院把所有的病历都调来了 |
[07:18] | The doctors who examined her before she escaped… | 医生在她逃走之前检查过她 |
[07:21] | are telling us Cassandra Spender may be the culmination… | 他告诉我们卡珊卓·史班德也许是 |
[07:24] | of 25 years of this group’s finest efforts. | 这个团队25年努力所达到的最高峰 |
[07:28] | That’s why the rebels struck. They were trying to kill her. | 这就是叛军出击的原因 他们想杀了她 |
[07:32] | They killed everyone but her. | 不 他们杀了除她之外所有的人 |
[07:34] | They struck to keep her alive. | 他们出击是为了救她一命 |
[07:35] | To keep us from killing her. | 阻止我们杀死她 |
[07:36] | What do the rebels want ? | 叛军究竟目的何在 |
[07:38] | To destroy us. | 毁灭我们 |
[07:40] | They know that when the aliens | 他们知道 一旦外星人 |
[07:42] | learn of Cassandra, | 知道了卡珊卓的事 |
[07:43] | colonization will begin. | 殖民行动就会开始了 |
[07:45] | We must destroy Cassandra. | 我们必须杀了卡珊卓 |
[07:47] | No. | 不 |
[07:49] | Let colonization begin. | 让殖民行动开始吧 |
[07:51] | We must turn over Cassandra. | 我们必须交出卡珊卓 |
[07:53] | Save ourselves. | 以求自保 |
[07:55] | Bill Mulder was against this. | 比尔·穆德当初就大力反对 |
[07:57] | He said this would be our tragic mistake. | 他说这会是我们悲剧性的错误 |
[08:00] | Bill Mulder sacrificed his only | 比尔·穆德牺牲了自己唯一的女儿 |
[08:02] | daughter because he knew this day would arrive. | 因为他知道这一天迟早会来的 |
[08:05] | What choice have we… | 我们别无选择 |
[08:08] | if you want to see your families survive, | 如果你们想让你们的家人生存下去 |
[08:11] | if we want to see those | 如果你们还想和 |
[08:12] | we sacrificed returned to us ? | 那些被我们牺牲了的家人重新团聚 |
[08:18] | 马连堡 传染病防治中心 晚上 9:02 | |
[08:21] | Hello ? | 有人吗 |
[08:24] | Hello ? Oh-Oh, ma’am. | 有人吗 喔 女士 |
[08:27] | Um, these shoes, | 呃 这双鞋子 |
[08:29] | they’re– they’re two sizes too small. | 它们实在太小了 |
[08:30] | I was wondering if I could get a– | 我想知道我能不能够 |
[08:34] | a pair that fit, maybe ! | 找双合脚的 |
[09:14] | I can’t be seen with you. | 我不能被人看见跟你在一起 |
[09:19] | Marita ? | 玛瑞塔 |
[09:22] | If they catch me with you, | 要是他们看到我跟你在一起 |
[09:24] | they’ll kill me this time. | 这次一定会杀了我 |
[09:26] | Who ? | 谁 |
[09:29] | The smoking man and his group. | 那个烟鬼和他的手下 |
[09:31] | What have they done to you ? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[09:34] | Tests. | 测试 |
[09:38] | Terrible, terrible tests. | 非常可怕的测试 |
[09:40] | Like the tests on Cassandra Spender ? | 就像他们对卡珊卓·史班德做的一样 |
[09:42] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[09:45] | Cassandra Spender is part | 卡珊卓·史班德是 |
[09:47] | of a program that’s been going on for 25 years. | 一项进行了25年的计划中的一部分 |
[09:49] | A hybrid program. | 一种混种实验 |
[09:53] | But what were the tests on you ? | 那你身上的实验是什么 |
[09:55] | I was infected with the alien virus, | 我被感染了外星病毒 |
[09:59] | the black oil. | 黑油 |
[10:01] | My tests were on the vaccine against it… | 他们在我身上测试那些 |
[10:04] | being developed in secret. | 秘密研发出来的疫苗 |
[10:06] | In secret from the alien colonists. | 这是他们对外星殖民者隐瞒的秘密 |
[10:08] | The hybrid program was in cooperation with the aliens, | 混种计划是他们和外星人合作的计划 |
[10:11] | but the conspirators never | 但是他们根本没打算成功 |
[10:13] | intended to succeed, to finish the work. | 没打算来完成这项计划 |
[10:16] | They were buying time. | 他们是在争取时间 |
[10:19] | To make a vaccine. Build a weapon. | 来研发疫苗 制造武器 |
[10:21] | But Cassandra Spender happened. | 但是卡珊卓·史班德成功了 |
[10:23] | She’s the first, isn’t she ? | 她是第一个 是不是 |
[10:25] | She’s the first successful alien-human hybrid. | 她是第一个成功的外星混种 |
[10:28] | If she is… | 如果她是 |
[10:32] | and the aliens learn a hybrid exists, | 一旦她被外星人发觉 |
[10:36] | colonization of the planet will begin… | 那么对地球的殖民计划就会启动 |
[10:40] | with no stopping it. | 就再也没什么能阻止他们了 |
[10:52] | Jeffrey ? | 杰弗瑞 |
[10:54] | Jeffrey. | 杰弗瑞 |
[10:57] | -Jeffrey. – Mom. | -杰弗瑞 -妈 |
[11:00] | – How are you feeling ? – I’m fine. | -你感觉怎么样 -我很好 |
[11:03] | Why are they keeping me here ? | 为什么你把我留在这里 |
[11:04] | I’m keeping you here because you’re safe here. | 我把你留在这里 是为了保护你不受伤害 |
[11:06] | Safe from who ? | 受谁伤害 |
[11:08] | You know who. From my father. | 你知道是谁 我的父亲 |
[11:10] | You can’t keep me safe from him. | 你保护不了我的 |
[11:12] | I can, Mom, and I’m going to. | 我可以 妈 我会保护你的 |
[11:14] | There won’t be any more tests on you. | 再也没人能拿你做实验了 |
[11:16] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解 |
[11:18] | You don’t understand about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[11:20] | I do. I understand everything now. | 我了解 我什么都了解 |
[11:23] | You don’t understand what will happen– | 你不知道会发生什么事 |
[11:26] | what will happen to you if they find me out. | 你不知道他们找到我的话 你会有什么下场 |
[11:29] | You’ve got to let me go. | 你必须得放我走 |
[11:31] | They’ll just hurt you again, Mom. | 他们会再次伤害你的 妈妈 |
[11:33] | Yes. You must let them, | 是的 可是你必须这么做 |
[11:37] | or everyone dies. | 不然大家都会死的 |
[11:39] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[11:42] | Jeffrey ? | 杰弗瑞 |
[11:46] | Please. Jeffrey ! | 求求你 杰弗瑞 |
[11:51] | Jeffrey! Jeffrey! | 杰弗瑞 杰弗瑞 |
[12:16] | The latest in home security. | 最先进的保全措施 |
[12:18] | Hey, you get through this, | 想要进来 |
[12:19] | you gotta come through me. | 就得先经过我这一关 |
[12:20] | I got a call from Scully, | 史考利打电话给我 |
[12:22] | said it was urgent. | 说事态紧急 |
[12:25] | I’ll ask you to hear me out | 在你反对之前 |
[12:26] | before you launch any objection. | 请先听我说完 |
[12:28] | Mulder, I asked them to | 穆德 我让他们 |
[12:30] | pull up everything they could on Diana Fowley. | 查清楚黛安娜·佛利的底细 |
[12:32] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间听这些 |
[12:35] | Mulder, she’s playing you for a fool. | 穆德 她在拿你当猴耍 |
[12:37] | I know her, Scully. You don’t. | 我了解她 史考利 你不了解 |
[12:38] | You knew her. You don’t anymore. | 那是以前 现在你根本不了解 |
[12:40] | I think we can prove that to you. | 我想我们可以证明这一点 |
[12:42] | She took a position in the | 她在1991年加入 |
[12:44] | F.B.I.’s Foreign Counterterrorism Unit in 1991 . | 调查局的国际反恐怖组织小组 |
[12:48] | Seven years in Europe. | 在欧洲呆了七年 |
[12:50] | Yet there isn’t a single piece of information available… | 但在调查局的资料库里 |
[12:52] | on her activities in the F.B.I. Files. | 根本查不到有关她的任何资料 |
[12:57] | I hope you’ve got something more than | 我希望你们在做结论之前 |
[12:59] | that to indict her with. | 能找到更多证据 |
[13:01] | Travel records pulled from airline manifests… | 我们从航空公司查到了那些 |
[13:03] | that have been purged from her F.B.I. Records. | 在她的调查局记录中被清除得一干二净的旅行记录 |
[13:05] | Extensive movement throughout Western Europe. | 她的足迹遍布西欧 |
[13:09] | Almost weekly trips to and from Tunisia. | 几乎每周都会往返突尼斯 |
[13:12] | For the purpose of what ? | 为了什么目的 |
[13:15] | That’s what we couldn’t figure, | 我们也想查不出来 |
[13:16] | until we took a flyer and we found this. | 不过后来我们意外地找到了这个 |
[13:18] | – Mutual U.F.O. Network logs. – U.F.O.N. | -全球交互式UFO网络日志 -MUFON |
[13:22] | Special Agent Diana Fowley of the F.B.I… | 特别调查员黛安娜·佛利 |
[13:24] | was visiting every European chapter… | 走访了所有的欧洲分会 |
[13:27] | collecting data on female abductees. | 收集被外星人绑架的女性资料 |
[13:30] | So she’s collecting data. Big deal. | 收集资料有什么大不了的 |
[13:32] | Or hiding it. | 或许是隐藏资料 |
[13:33] | Scully, you’re reaching. | 史考利 这太牵强了 |
[13:36] | Mulder, when I was abducted, | 穆德 当我被绑架的时候 |
[13:37] | a chip was put in my neck… | 他们在我颈部植入一个晶片 |
[13:38] | when I happened upon a U.F.O.N. | 而在MUFON中 |
[13:40] | Group filled with women who’d had the same experience. | 有许多女性也有着相同的经历 |
[13:42] | So you’re suggesting that Diana is | 所以你认为黛安娜是在监视 |
[13:44] | monitoring these abductees, | 这些被绑架者 |
[13:45] | monitoring these tests ? | 监控这些实验的结果 |
[13:47] | You tell me that Cassandra Spender | 是你告诉我卡珊卓·史班德 |
[13:50] | is the critical test subject, | 是这项实验的关键 |
[13:51] | the one who could prove everything. | 她可以证明一切 |
[13:54] | And yet who is watching over her ? | 现在又是谁在看管着她 |
[13:56] | Mulder, I can prove what you’re saying, | 穆德 我可以证明你说的话 |
[13:59] | or I can disprove it. | 也可以反驳 |
[14:00] | But not when Diana Fowley is keeping us | 但是黛安娜·佛利根本不让我们见她 |
[14:02] | from even seeing her. | 我也无计可施 |
[14:03] | Mulder, ask yourself | 穆德 你自己想想 |
[14:05] | why there is no information whatsoever… | 为什么我们查不到任何 |
[14:08] | on Special Agent Diana Fowley– | 有关特别探员黛安娜·佛利的资料 |
[14:10] | why she would suddenly happen into your life… | 为什么她会在你最接近真相的时候 |
[14:12] | when you are closer than ever to the truth. | 突然闯进你的生活 |
[14:14] | I mean, you ask me to trust no one, | 是你叫我别相信任何人 |
[14:18] | and yet you trust her on simple faith. | 而你自己却盲目地相信她 |
[14:20] | Because you’ve given me | 因为你找不到 |
[14:22] | no reason here to do otherwise. | 让我不相信她的理由 |
[14:28] | Well, then, I can’t help you anymore. | 这样我也帮不了你了 |
[14:30] | Scully, you’re making this personal. | 史考利 你牵扯太多的私人感情了 |
[14:32] | Because it is personal, Mulder. | 因为这本来就私人的事情 穆德 |
[14:34] | Because without the F.B.I., | 没有了调查局 |
[14:36] | personal interest is all that I have. | 我现在就只剩下私人的兴趣了 |
[14:38] | And if you take that away, | 如果你连这点也要剥夺的话 |
[14:40] | then there is no reason for me to continue. | 我就没有理由继续下去了 |
[14:46] | 水门公寓 晚上 7:04 | |
[15:04] | Diana ? | 黛安娜 |
[15:11] | Diana ? | 黛安娜 |
[16:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:14] | Nobody home. | 家里没人 |
[16:18] | What are you doing here ? | 你来干什么 |
[16:21] | The door was open. I came in. | 门没关 我就进来了 |
[16:25] | Interesting company you keep. | 你交的朋友还真有趣 |
[16:27] | No more interesting than your apparent | 你对女性内衣的迷恋 |
[16:30] | lingerie fetish. | 更有趣 |
[16:37] | You feeling smug, C.G.B. ? | 你倒挺得意的 CGB |
[16:40] | Yeah, I know your name. | 没错 我知道你的名字 |
[16:43] | I know your game, | 也知道你在玩什么把戏 |
[16:45] | and I got nothing to lose. | 反正我是一无所有 |
[16:46] | I remember looking over a | 我记得以前 |
[16:47] | gun barrel at you once before, Agent Mulder. | 你也这么用枪指过我 穆德探员 |
[16:50] | You couldn’t pull the trigger then. | 当时你下不了手 |
[16:51] | What makes you think you can do it now ? | 你凭什么觉得这次能开枪呢 |
[16:54] | – I came here looking for my son. – Why ? | -我是来找我儿子的 -为什么 |
[16:59] | Because he’s betrayed me. | 因为他背叛了我 |
[17:02] | He’s chosen the wrong side. | 他选择了错误的一方 |
[17:04] | He’s chosen to believe in your cause. | 他选择了相信你的信念 |
[17:06] | That presumes my cause is wrong. | 你认为我的信念是错的 |
[17:08] | Oh, it is, Agent Mulder. It is. | 喔 错了 穆德探员 当然错了 |
[17:10] | I’m not the one using innocent people– | 我可没有把无辜的人 |
[17:14] | innocent women as lab rats, | 把无辜的女性当成小白鼠 |
[17:17] | trying to create a hybrid– an alien-human hybrid– | 来培育外星混种 |
[17:19] | so that I might save my own | 以求得他们最终到来的时候 |
[17:20] | sorry ass when they finally come knocking ! | 能够保住自己的一条小命 |
[17:23] | You find that funny ? | 你觉得这很可笑吗 |
[17:24] | Your father was against it too back in ’73. | 你父亲也是反对这么做的 在73年以前 |
[17:28] | The lone dissenter. | 力排众议 |
[17:29] | But he came to his senses… | 但是后来他想通了 |
[17:32] | and gave up your sister, Samantha. | 并牺牲了你的妹妹 莎曼珊 |
[17:34] | He didn’t give up my sister. | 他没有牺牲我妹妹 |
[17:35] | He was forced to. You made him do it. | 他是被迫的 是你逼他这么做的 |
[17:37] | You’re wrong, Agent Mulder. | 你错了 穆德探员 |
[17:39] | I can’t tell you how wrong you are– | 错得太离谱 |
[17:41] | how wrong you’ve always been. | 一向都错得那么离谱 |
[17:46] | We had agreed to | 我们同意和 |
[17:47] | cooperate with the alien colonists… | 外星殖民者合作 |
[17:49] | by a majority vote, | 这是投票的结果 |
[17:51] | taken by the group that your | 是我和你父亲共事的组织 |
[17:52] | father and I worked for. | 举行的投票的结果 |
[17:54] | A group that came together at the State Department… | 这个组织最初由国务院出面成立 |
[17:56] | on a project dating back to 1947 at Roswell. | 最早可以追溯到1947年的罗斯威尔事件 |
[18:00] | The vote changed that, though. | 不过投票结果改变了这个组织 |
[18:02] | It changed everything. | 改变了一切 |
[18:04] | We no longer cleaved to any government agency. | 我们不再隶属于任何一个政府单位 |
[18:07] | We would now operate privately on our own project. | 这样我们可以秘密地执行自己的计划 |
[18:11] | That was your father’s objection– | 而你父亲所反对的 |
[18:13] | that we would ally ourselves with the alien colonists. | 正是我们与外星殖民者的结盟 |
[18:16] | Toward your own selfish end. | 那是为了满足你个人的私欲 |
[18:19] | We forestalled an alien invasion. | 我们阻止了外星人的入侵 |
[18:21] | No, no, no. You only managed to postpone it. | 不 不 不 你们只能拖延入侵的时间 |
[18:24] | We saved billions of lives. | 我们挽救了数十亿人的性命 |
[18:25] | You put those lives on hold | 你出卖了那些人 |
[18:27] | so that you alone could survive. | 为了你自己的生存 |
[18:29] | No, Agent Mulder, so you could. | 不 穆德探员 是为了你们的生存 |
[18:33] | That’s exactly what your father failed to realize. | 这正是你父亲没能意识到的 |
[18:37] | He railed at us and our plans… | 他不断地责备我们和我们的计划 |
[18:40] | even as the process had begun, | 即使我们已经启动了这一计划 |
[18:43] | while the group had agreed… | 然而组织同意 |
[18:46] | to the most painful sacrifices– | 做出最痛苦的牺牲 |
[18:51] | sacrifices that… | 做出那些 |
[18:54] | no one else would ever be asked to make. | 别人甚至根本无法想像的牺牲 |
[18:57] | You gave them your children ! | 你把自己的孩子送给了他们 |
[18:59] | You gave them your wife ! | 你把你的妻子送给了他们 |
[19:04] | You sent them away… | 你把他们当成 |
[19:07] | like they were things ! | 货物一样拱手送人 |
[19:09] | We sent them away, Agent Mulder, | 我们送走我们的妻儿 穆德探员 |
[19:11] | because it was the right thing to do. | 是因为这样做是对的 |
[19:13] | You sent them away to be tested on. | 你们把他们送去接受试验 |
[19:15] | We sent them so they would come back to us. | 我们送他们走 是为了有一天能和他们团聚 |
[19:18] | Don’t you see ? | 你还不明白吗 |
[19:21] | You can’t think these choices were made lightly. | 你以为这种抉择很容易做出来吗 |
[19:26] | They were the most painful decisions of our lives. | 这是我们这辈子所做的最痛苦的抉择 |
[19:31] | Watching our families’faces– | 看着我们家人的脸孔 |
[19:44] | You’re a liar. | 你说谎 |
[19:49] | My sister wasn’t taken from any hangar. | 我妹妹不是被什么飞碟带走的 |
[19:51] | She was abducted from our home | 她是在我家里 |
[19:52] | right in front of me. | 在我面前被人绑走的 |
[19:53] | Because your father was late | 因为你父亲 |
[19:55] | to understand the necessity– | 很晚才明白 |
[19:57] | that he too must give up | 他也必须交出一个自己的孩子 |
[19:58] | one of his children to the alien colonists. | 给那些外星殖民者 |
[20:02] | The aliens insisted on it. | 这是外星人的条件 |
[20:04] | It was the only way they | 只有这样他们才愿意 |
[20:05] | would give us the one thing that we needed– | 给我们需要的东西 |
[20:08] | the one thing without | 没有那样东西 |
[20:10] | which we could not proceed. | 我们就没法进行我们的计划 |
[20:14] | See, the alien fetus would give us | 外星人胚胎能够给我们提供 |
[20:18] | the alien genome– | 外星人的基因 |
[20:19] | the DNA with which we could make a human hybrid. | 有了这种DNA才能制造出混血人种 |
[20:25] | A new race, Agent Mulder– | 一支全新的物种 穆德探员 |
[20:27] | an alien-human hybrid… | 一种能在浩劫中存活下来的 |
[20:29] | who could survive the holocaust. | 外星人与人类的混血人种 |
[20:32] | So you could survive… | 这样你们才能存活下去 |
[20:36] | and live to see your sister. | 才能和你妹妹团聚 |
[20:52] | Now you’ve succeeded ? | 现在你们成功了 |
[20:59] | Quite. | 差不多了 |
[21:01] | In spite of ourselves. | 不管我们自己 |
[21:05] | The plan was to stall, | 怎么尽力阻延 |
[21:07] | – to resist. – To work secretly on a vaccine. | -尽力抵制 -好秘密研究疫苗 |
[21:12] | That was your father’s idea– | 那是你父亲的主意 |
[21:15] | to use the alien DNA to make a vaccine… | 利用外星人的DNA制作疫苗 |
[21:19] | to save everyone, the world. | 来拯救世人 拯救世界 |
[21:21] | It’s the reason he came along, | 这才是他同意合作的原因 |
[21:24] | but it’s too late now. | 但是现在太迟了 |
[21:28] | Colonization is gonna begin. | 殖民计划就要开始了 |
[21:33] | There will be a sequence of events. | 接下来会发生一连串的事件 |
[21:36] | A state of emergency will be declared… | 全世界会因为以蜜蜂为传播媒介的 |
[21:39] | because of a massive outbreak of | 外星病毒大爆发 |
[21:41] | the alien virus by bees, | 而宣布进入紧急状态 |
[21:43] | and the takeover will begin. | 接收行动也会随之展开 |
[21:48] | I have only to hand over Cassandra. | 我只能交出卡珊卓了 |
[21:51] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[21:53] | Our hand’s been forced by the faceless rebels. | 我们受到外星叛军的逼迫 |
[21:56] | We have no choice. | 已经别无选择 |
[22:03] | Stop it now, or I will stop it. | 阻止它 不然我会自己动手 |
[22:05] | No, Agent Mulder, you won’t stop it. | 不 穆德探员 你不会阻止的 |
[22:08] | Not if you want to see your sister again. | 除非你再也不想见到你妹妹了 |
[22:10] | No, you– you stop it, | 不 你 你阻止它 |
[22:14] | or everyone dies. | 不然大家都会死 |
[22:16] | No. | 不 |
[22:19] | I live. | 我活着 |
[22:21] | You live… | 你也活着 |
[22:24] | to see your sister return. | 和你妹妹团聚 |
[22:26] | It’s what your father realized. | 你父亲也意识到了这一点 |
[22:28] | It’s what you’ll realize as your father’s son. | 你身为他儿子 一定也能理解 |
[22:36] | Or die in vain… | 否则就徒劳地死去 |
[22:38] | with the rest of the world. | 跟世界上其他人一样 |
[22:47] | Save her. Save yourself. | 救救她 也救救你自己 |
[23:29] | You’re looking for your father. | 你来找你父亲 |
[23:34] | He’s gone. They’ve all gone. | 他走了 他们都走了 |
[23:36] | – But they’re coming back. – No. | -但他们会回来的 -不 |
[23:40] | No, they left for good. | 不 他们不会回来了 |
[23:43] | What do you mean ? | 你这是什么意思 |
[23:44] | They’ve abandoned these offices. | 他们已经放弃了这间办公室 |
[23:46] | But they’ve been here for 50 years. | 但他们已经在这里工作了50年了 |
[23:48] | I don’t think you understand. | 我想你不会明白 |
[23:49] | Where did they go ? | 他们到哪儿去了 |
[23:50] | To West Virginia. | 西维吉尼亚州 |
[23:53] | They’ll be transported by | 他们被殖民者叫去 |
[23:54] | the colonists and begin medical preparations… | 为接种混种基因 |
[23:56] | to receive the hybrid genes. | 做医学准备 |
[23:59] | Except for your father. | 不过你父亲没去 |
[24:04] | He’s gone to get your mother. | 他去接你母亲了 |
[24:05] | No one can get to her. | 没人能够接近她 |
[24:06] | I’ve got her secured away. | 我把她隔离保护起来了 |
[24:07] | “”Secured away”” ? | “隔离保护” |
[24:08] | He’s already at his doctor’s looking at her. | 他已经叫他的医生看过她了 |
[24:13] | I’ve got her under guard. | 我派了人保护她 |
[24:14] | She’s probably being prepared as we speak,Jeffrey. | 她可能已经在准备上路了 杰弗瑞 |
[24:27] | What do you want now ? | 你们又想做什么 |
[24:29] | Just lie back, Cassandra. | 躺好 卡珊卓 |
[24:30] | We’re just gonna remove | 我们只是要 |
[24:31] | some of these machines. | 移开一些仪器 |
[24:32] | Leave me alone ! | 别碰我 |
[24:33] | Leave me– Help ! | 别碰我 救命 |
[24:34] | Cassandra, lie back and relax. | 卡珊卓 躺好 放松 |
[24:36] | Help! Leave me alone! | 救命 别碰我 |
[24:38] | Oh, no ! You’re not gonna dope me ! | 哦 不 你们别给我打麻醉剂 |
[24:40] | No, don’t dope me! | 不 别给我打麻醉剂 |
[24:42] | Roll her over, please. Roll her over. | 把她翻过去 麻烦把她翻过去 |
[24:46] | Don’t ! | 不要 |
[24:47] | – Hold her! – Damn you ! | -按住她 -去死 |
[24:51] | Bastard ! | 混蛋 |
[25:04] | The biggest bastard of all. | 你这个大混蛋 |
[25:08] | I need a few minutes. | 给我几分钟时间 |
[25:24] | They never question it, do they ? | 他们从来没有质疑过 是不是 |
[25:27] | What ? | 质疑什么 |
[25:28] | Your power and authority, | 你的地位和权威 |
[25:32] | when you’re really such a… coward. | 其实你不过是个懦夫 |
[25:37] | I– | 我 |
[25:40] | I came in hopes that we might… | 我来是希望能够 |
[25:43] | speak of the future, not the past. | 谈谈未来 而不是过去 |
[25:49] | I’m at a disadvantage, | 这我就屈居下风了 |
[25:52] | since you stole the past from me. | 是你偷走了我的过去 |
[25:55] | I won’t defend myself, | 我不会为自己辩解 |
[26:00] | except– except to say that… | 我 我只能说 |
[26:05] | we’re here now | 我们今天能在这里 |
[26:07] | only because of what I have done. | 全是因为我所做的那些事 |
[26:09] | It’s due to it. | 是时候了 |
[26:13] | I know it now. Only now. | 我知道了 现在才知道 |
[26:17] | But for so many years I didn’t understand… | 那么多年来我一直无法理解 |
[26:23] | through all the abductions and the tests… | 这么多次的绑架和试验 |
[26:27] | that it was you. | 原来都是你干的 |
[26:31] | I ordered them, yes, | 是我命令他们这么做的 |
[26:33] | but it was never my intention to harm you. | 但是我从来不是有意要伤害你 |
[26:39] | It was to save you… and Jeffrey. | 我是为了救你 还有杰弗瑞 |
[26:45] | You can never save our son. | 你永远救不了我们的儿子 |
[26:50] | He knows what you’ve done to me. | 他知道你对我做过什么 |
[26:52] | I saved you ! | 我是在救你 |
[26:58] | There’s only one way… to save him. | 只有一个办法 可以救他 |
[27:05] | Only one thing you must do. | 你只需要做一件事 |
[27:11] | I can’t do it to you. I can’t. | 我不能对你这么做 不能 |
[27:14] | I must die, or they all die. | 我必须得死 不然他们都会死的 |
[27:19] | No ! | 不 |
[27:21] | No ! | 不 |
[27:31] | -Jeez ! – I’m sorry. | -天啊 -对不起 |
[27:34] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意要吓你 |
[27:35] | Fox, what are you doing ? | 福克斯 你在做什么 |
[27:36] | Nothing. Not a damn thing. | 没事 什么事也没有 |
[27:47] | I came here looking for evidence. | 我打算来这里寻找证据的 |
[27:49] | What are you talking about ? | 你在说什么 |
[27:50] | Evidence that you’d lied to me– that | 寻找你欺骗我的证据 |
[27:52] | you had loyalties other than to me or to the X-Files. | 对我或是X档案不忠的证据 |
[27:55] | Nothing could be further from the truth, Fox. | 你说的太离谱了 福克斯 |
[27:58] | Nothing. | 没什么的 |
[28:00] | I didn’t find anything, Diana. | 我什么都没找到 黛安娜 |
[28:06] | – But something found me. – What ? | -但是有些东西找到了我 -什么 |
[28:09] | Fate. Destiny. | 命运 宿命 |
[28:12] | Whatever it’s called when you realize… | 随便叫什么 我发现 |
[28:14] | the choices you thought you had in life | 我人生中的抉择 |
[28:15] | were already made. | 早就已经注定了 |
[28:21] | Fox, what happened here ? | 福克斯 这里发生了什么事 |
[28:23] | You were being paid a visit | 杰佛瑞·史班德的父亲 |
[28:25] | by young Jeffrey Spender’s father. | 来找过你 |
[28:26] | The cigarette-smoking man | 那个烟鬼 |
[28:28] | came looking for his son, | 来找他的儿子 |
[28:30] | who has now taken up | 他现在接手了 |
[28:32] | the futile cause that used to be mine… | 那些曾经属于我的没用的信念 |
[28:35] | – against his father. – Why futile ? | -来反对他的父亲 -为什么没用 |
[28:37] | Because there’s nothing to be done. | 因为我们根本无能为力 |
[28:39] | And at some point, you just have to accept that… | 我们终究会发现 |
[28:44] | the only way those you love are gonna survive… | 要让自己心爱的人生存下去的唯一方式 |
[28:47] | is if you give up. | 就是放弃 |
[28:59] | That’s where it all begins. | 一切都是从这里开始的 |
[29:04] | That’s where we need to be | 如果我们想生存下去 |
[29:05] | if we want to survive it. | 也必须到那里去 |
[29:55] | Please help me. | 求你救救我 |
[29:59] | They’re going to leave me here. | 他们要把我丢在这里 |
[30:03] | Please stay away from me. | 别再靠近我 |
[30:04] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[30:05] | They’re packing everything up. | 他们在打包 |
[30:06] | They aren’t coming back here. | 他们不会回来了 |
[30:11] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[30:13] | – I can help you. – You can’t help me. | -我能帮你 -你帮不了我 |
[30:16] | I know where they’re taking her. | 我知道他们要把她带到哪儿去 |
[30:23] | I know how they’re taking her. | 我知道他们怎么带她去 |
[30:28] | You’ve gotta trust me, Jeffrey. | 你一定要相信我 杰弗瑞 |
[31:21] | Shut the door. This is a highly sensitive area. | 把门关上 这里是高敏感区域 |
[31:25] | Go back. You’re at a high risk of contamination. | 后退 否则会被感染 |
[31:28] | Leave the room. | 离开这个房间 |
[31:59] | Hey, Scully, it’s me. | 嘿 史考利 是我 |
[32:01] | Mulder, I was just dialing you. Where are you ? | 穆德 我正在找你 你在哪儿 |
[32:03] | – I’m with Diana. – I’m coming to get you. | -我和黛安娜在一起 -我这就来接你 |
[32:06] | No, we’re coming to get you. | 不 我们去找你 |
[32:08] | You’re coming with us. | 你要跟我们一块儿去 |
[32:09] | No, Mulder, listen to me. | 不 穆德 听我说 |
[32:11] | I’m gonna take you to Cassandra. | 我要带你去找卡珊卓 |
[32:12] | Cassandra’s gone, Scully. | 卡珊卓已经走了 史考利 |
[32:15] | I know, | 我知道 |
[32:15] | but I know where she’s gone to, Mulder. | 但我知道她到哪儿去了 穆德 |
[32:17] | Scully, it’s no use. | 史考利 没有用的 |
[32:19] | Mulder, I’m going there whether | 穆德 不管你去不去 |
[32:21] | you’re coming or not. | 我都会去 |
[32:24] | Going where ? | 去哪儿 |
[32:25] | To the Potomac yards. | 去波多马克调度厂 |
[32:27] | They’re transporting her by train car. | 他们要用火车带她走 |
[32:29] | Who gave you this information ? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[32:31] | Agent Spender called me. | 史班德探员打电话告诉我的 |
[32:33] | All right. I’m gonna send you on ahead. | 好 你先去 |
[32:35] | What is it ? What did she say ? | 什么事 她说什么 |
[32:37] | This may be our last chance to stop them. | 这是我们阻止他们的最后机会 |
[33:06] | Turn around. Turn around, Scully. | 调头 调头 史考利 |
[33:39] | What the hell is that ? | 到底怎么回事 |
[34:11] | 艾尔里可空军基地 晚上 11:21 | |
[34:35] | I think this is him. | 这应该是他了 |
[34:44] | You gonna tell me what the hell is going on ? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[34:47] | Our lives are in danger. | 我们都有生命危险 时间不多了 |
[34:48] | Why couldn’t you tell me that over the phone ? | 为什么你在电话里不说 |
[34:51] | If somebody overheard us, it | 要是被别人听到的话 |
[34:52] | might create mass panic. | 会引起极大的恐慌的 |
[34:53] | Mass panic ? Over what ? | 极大的恐慌 为什么 |
[34:54] | El Rico Air Base. | 艾尔里可空军基地 |
[35:52] | We waited to send our communication. | 我们正准备发出讯号 |
[35:55] | We were worried something had happened. | 我们担心是不是出事了 |
[35:57] | – Shots were fired at us. – By who ? | -有人对我们开枪 -谁 |
[36:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:07] | We have people missing. | 有人不见了 |
[36:12] | Where’s Alex Krycek ? | 艾利克·柯莱区克在哪儿 |
[37:10] | Krycek! | 柯莱区克 |
[37:15] | I’m trying to get out of here. | 我在想办法离开这里 |
[37:17] | What are you talking about ? | 你在说什么 |
[37:18] | We can’t get past security. | 保安不让我们出去 |
[37:19] | They won’t recognize my authority | 他们不让我 |
[37:21] | to remove a patient. | 带病人出去 |
[37:32] | My father did this to her. | 这都是我父亲干的好事 |
[37:34] | She wants to tell her story. | 她要把自己的遭遇公诸于众 |
[37:36] | Sorry son of a bitch. | 你这个白痴 |
[37:37] | You don’t get it, do you ? | 你还不明白 是不是 |
[37:40] | It’s all going to hell. | 我们完了 |
[37:43] | The rebels are gonna win. | 叛军就要赢了 |
[37:48] | – They took it. – They took what ? | -他们拿走了它 -他们拿走了什么 |
[38:37] | Who sent the communications ? | 是谁发的讯号 |
[38:39] | No one. | 没人 |
[38:46] | This isn’t supposed to be. | 不应该是这样的 |
[39:05] | What is this ? | 这是怎么回事 |
[39:07] | Back. Back. Back, back, back ! | 后退 后退 快后退 |
[39:18] | Back! Back! | 后退 后退 |
[40:07] | The way these people died, | 这些人的死状 |
[40:12] | the loss of life here, | 这些惨状 |
[40:15] | it is beyond words. | 简直难以言喻 |
[40:21] | I can’t imagine how it must be for you, | 我无法体会你的 |
[40:23] | losing your mother. | 丧母之痛 |
[40:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[40:28] | But that’s not why I asked for this meeting. | 但这不是我要求这次会面的原因 |
[40:30] | Why did you ask for it ? | 那是为了什么 |
[40:33] | Because I’m responsible for | 因为我必须为 |
[40:34] | the deaths of those people… | 这些人在空军基地的死亡 |
[40:35] | at the air base hangar in no small way. | 负上很大的责任 |
[40:39] | I certainly didn’t prevent them. | 我没有阻止他们 |
[40:42] | I can assume then you can explain how they died? | 我想你一定能解释他们的死因吧 |
[40:45] | Because I’ve yet to hear any explanation. | 因为到现在 都没有人对我解释 |
[40:48] | Agent Mulder can explain it. | 穆德探员能够解释 |
[40:50] | I think Agent Scully to an extent. | 我想史考利探员也能解释 |
[40:54] | They might have even prevented | 他们本该有能力阻止 |
[40:55] | what you see in those photos. | 你在照片上所见到的惨案的发生 |
[40:56] | Agents Scully and Mulder | 史考利和穆德探员 |
[40:58] | have been suspended by the F.B.I. | 已经被调查局停职了 |
[40:59] | Also my doing. And my mistake. | 这也是我的责任 是我错了 |
[41:02] | I would ask– | 我要求 |
[41:03] | I’d ask, sir, | 我要求你 |
[41:03] | before you tell me that it’s not my business, | 在质疑我的职权之前 |
[41:05] | that you do everything you can to | 尽快恢复他们 |
[41:07] | get them back on the X-Files. | 在X档案的职位 |
[41:09] | Far worse can happen. And it will. | 更糟的情况还可能发生 一定会发生的 |
[41:20] | Where are you going ? | 你去哪儿 |
[41:22] | To pack up my office. | 去办公室打包 |
[41:25] | Agent Spender ! | 史班德探员 |
[41:30] | You have answers now ? | 你现在有答案了 |
[41:32] | Why didn’t I hear about those answers before ? | 为什么以前我不知道你有答案 |
[41:34] | I’ve had answers for years. | 我几年前就知道了 |
[41:35] | Then why didn’t we hear about them ? | 那为什么我们都没听说过 |
[41:37] | Nobody ever listened. | 因为没有人会听我的 |
[41:39] | Who burned those people ? | 是谁烧死了这些人 |
[41:40] | They burned themselves… | 是他们自己 |
[41:43] | with a choice made long ago | 因为多年前他们所做出的 |
[41:45] | by a conspiracy of men… | 与敌人合作的决定 |
[41:46] | who thought they could sleep with the enemy, | 他们以为自己能够和敌人共枕 |
[41:50] | only to awaken another enemy. | 结果只是唤醒了另一个敌人 |
[41:56] | What the hell does that mean ? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[41:59] | It means the future is here, | 我是说未来就在于现在 |
[42:01] | and all bets are off. | 一切交易都结束了 |
[42:04] | Agent Scully, make some sense. | 史考利探员 解释一下 |
[42:07] | Sir, I wouldn’t bet against him. | 长官 我同意他的说法 |
[42:20] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[42:22] | This picture you have, | 这张照片 |
[42:23] | I haven’t seen it since you were born. | 我从你出生后就再也没见过了 |
[42:26] | You probably don’t even know | 你大概不知道 |
[42:28] | who the other man is. | 另一个人是谁吧 |
[42:29] | I don’t care. Get out. | 我不想知道 出去 |
[42:31] | It’s Bill Mulder, Fox Mulder’s father. | 那是比尔·穆德 福克斯·穆德的父亲 |
[42:37] | Isn’t that something ? | 想不到吧 |
[42:39] | He was a good man, a friend of mine, | 他是个好人 也是我的朋友 |
[42:45] | who betrayed me in the end. | 最后却背叛了我 |
[42:47] | I know more than enough about your past, | 我对你的过去知道的够多了 |
[42:50] | enough to hate you. | 我恨你 |
[42:53] | Your mother was right. | 你母亲说的对 |
[42:56] | I came here hoping otherwise. | 我原本不希望是这样子的 |
[43:04] | Hoping that my son… | 我原本希望 |
[43:08] | might live to honor me… | 我能以我儿子为荣 |
[43:12] | like Bill Mulder’s son. | 就像比尔·穆德一样 |