时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Time passes in moments… | 时间在片刻中流逝… |
[00:16] | moments which rushing past… | 匆匆流逝的片刻 |
[00:18] | define the path of a life… | 定义生命的路径 |
[00:21] | just as surely as they lead towards its end. | 就像它们 一定会通往结束一样 |
[00:25] | How rarely do we stop to examine that path… | 我们难得停下来 审视那条路 |
[00:28] | to see the reasons why all things happen. | 看看万事发生的原因 |
[00:32] | To consider whether the path we take in life is our own making, | 想想我们在生命中走的路 是自己酝酿的… |
[00:36] | or simply one into which we drift with eyes closed. | 或只是闭上双眼渐渐走入的 |
[00:41] | But what if we could stop, pause to take stock… | 但如果我们能停下来 |
[00:43] | of each precious moment before it passes? | 在每个宝贵片刻消逝前 暂停下来评估 |
[00:47] | Might we then see the endless forks in the road that have shaped a life? | 我们是否能看到 塑造生命的道路上无尽的叉路 |
[00:51] | And seeing those choices, | 而当面对那些选择时 |
[00:54] | choose another path? | 会不会选择另一条路 |
[02:10] | I see the storm has broken… | 风暴摧毁了 |
[02:13] | in the middle of the night. | 宁静的夜 |
[02:16] | Nothing left here for me. | 什么也没留下 |
[02:19] | It’s washed away. | 全都刮走了 |
[02:21] | The rain pushes the buildings aside. | 暴风雨把建筑推到一边 |
[02:26] | I got the lab to rush the results of… | 我催化验室… |
[02:28] | The sky turns… | 天空变得 |
[02:30] | I said, I got the lab to rush the | 我说我催化验室 |
[02:31] | results of the Szezesny autopsy, if you’re interested. | 要赛斯尼的验尸报告 如果你有兴趣 |
[02:34] | – I heard you, Scully. – Szezesny did indeed drown. | -我听到了 史卡莉 -赛斯尼的确是溺毙的 |
[02:38] | But not as the result of the inhalation of ectoplasm | 但并非如你强烈暗示的 |
[02:40] | as you so vehemently suggested. | 由于吸入了灵媒体的“外质” |
[02:43] | What else could she have possibly drowned in? | 她还可能因什么溺毙 |
[02:45] | Margarita mix. | 玛格丽特酒 |
[02:48] | Upchucked with about 40 ounces | 她吐出大约40盎司 |
[02:50] | of Corcovado Gold tequila, which… | 的龙舌兰酒 |
[02:51] | as it turns out, | 那是她和朋友 |
[02:52] | she and her friends rapidly consumed in the woods… | 想重演“女巫布莱尔”时… |
[02:54] | while trying to reenact The Blair Witch Project. | 在树林里豪饮下的 |
[02:57] | I think that demands a little | 我想那需要 |
[02:58] | deeper investigation, don’t you? | 深入调查 不是吗 |
[03:01] | No, I don’t. | 我不认为 |
[03:02] | Well, it doesn’t matter, ’cause we got bigger fish to fry. | 没关系 有更重要的事 |
[03:06] | Have a seat, Scully. Check this out. | 坐下来 史卡莉 看看这个 |
[03:09] | – Is that beautiful or what? – Crop circles, Mulder? | -是不是很美 -麦田圈 穆德 |
[03:13] | Computer-generated crop circles. | 电脑制作的麦田圈 |
[03:16] | It’s a fractal image predicted | 这是电脑程序 |
[03:17] | by a computer program using data… | 根据过去40年来… |
[03:19] | of every known occurrence of the phenomena | 已知发生的各种现象 |
[03:21] | over the past 40 years. | 预测出的分形图案 |
[03:25] | What most people don’t realize is that since 1991… | 多半人不了解的是 自1991年起… |
[03:28] | There’s been a dramatic increase in size | 麦田圈的大小和复杂度 |
[03:32] | and complexity of circle designs. | 戏剧性地增加了 |
[03:34] | That’s when the Mandlebrot Set appeared in England… | 当时曼德尔布洛特型式在英国刚出现 |
[03:36] | a series of geometrically perfect rings appearing | 剑桥附近的田野上 |
[03:38] | almost impossibly overnight… | 几乎一夜间就出现了一系列… |
[03:41] | in a field near Cambridge. | 完美的几何形圆圈 |
[03:46] | But that was merely prelude of what was to come. | 但那只是接下来的事件的序曲 |
[03:49] | Three years later in 1994, | 三年后 1994年 |
[03:52] | even more complex formations occurred simultaneously | 更复杂的结构 |
[03:54] | English countryside with the Mandlebrot Set, | 在英国乡间的两端同时出现 |
[03:57] | on opposite ends of the where it’s still there at its center. | 中央仍然是曼德尔布洛特型式 |
[04:01] | Then in 1997, even more complex formations occurred. | 然后到了1997年 更复杂的结构出现了 |
[04:06] | And I’m not wearing any pants right now. | 而且我现在没穿裤子 |
[04:12] | – Hmm? – You’re not listening. | -嗯 -你没在听 |
[04:15] | I am. | 我在听 |
[04:19] | I guess I just don’t see the point. | 我只是不知道重点在哪儿 |
[04:24] | The point is that a computer program has shown us… | 重点就是电脑程序让我们看到… |
[04:27] | that these are not just random | 这些并不是随机 |
[04:28] | happenstance coincidental occurrences. | 偶发的巧合事件 |
[04:30] | And that same program has predicted | 而且同一个程序 |
[04:32] | that in just 48 hours… | 预测48小时后 |
[04:34] | even more complex formations are gonna | 更加复杂的结构将出现在 |
[04:36] | be laid down in a field near Avebury. | 艾佛贝瑞附近的田野上 |
[04:38] | Forty-eight hours, Scully, | 48个小时 史卡莉 |
[04:40] | but I wouldn’t mind getting there earlier, if you don’t mind. | 但我不介意早点去 如果你没问题 |
[04:42] | – Getting where? – England. I got two tickets on a 5:30 flight. | -去哪里 -英国 我有两张五点半的机票 |
[04:46] | Mulder, I still have to go over to the hospital and… | 穆德 我还得去医院… |
[04:48] | finish the final paperwork on that autopsy you had me do. | 完成你让我做的验尸报告 |
[04:51] | And to be honest, it’s Saturday. | 况且 今天可是周六 |
[04:53] | And I wouldn’t mind, I don’t know, taking a bath. | 我会不介意去…我不知道 也许洗个澡 |
[04:58] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[05:00] | What it means is that I’m not interested… | 意思是我没兴趣… |
[05:01] | in tracking down some sneaky farmers | 追踪高中时几何拿高分的 |
[05:04] | who happened to ace geometry in high school. | 鬼祟农夫 |
[05:07] | And besides, what could you possibly get out of this? | 再说 你能从中获得什么 |
[05:12] | Or learn? I mean, it’s not even remotely FBI related. | 或了解到什么 我是说 那跟调查局根本无关 |
[05:21] | I’ll just cancel your ticket. | 我取消你的票得了 |
[05:26] | Thanks for lunch. | 谢谢你的午餐 |
[05:28] | Mulder. Look, we’re always running. | 穆德 瞧 我们总是在奔波 |
[05:33] | We’re always chasing the next big thing. | 总是在追逐下一件大事 |
[05:37] | Why don’t you ever just stay still? | 为什么你就不能保持不动 |
[05:39] | I wouldn’t know what I’d be missing. | 我会不知道我错过了什么 |
[05:53] | My name is Dana Scully… | 我叫丹娜·史卡莉 |
[05:55] | and I was told I could pick up | 听说这里能拿到 |
[05:56] | a postmortem folder for a Miss Szezesny here. | 赛斯尼小姐的验尸报告 |
[05:58] | It’s for the FBI. | 是调查局要的 |
[06:00] | Let’s see. Oh. | 我看看 |
[06:16] | And just sign here, please. | 请在这里签名 |
[06:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:55] | Hi. Um, I was given the wrong test results. | 嗨 检验结果给错了 |
[06:58] | This X ray marked D.Waterston was | 这张沃特森的X光片 |
[07:00] | in the envelope marked Szezesny. | 放在了赛斯尼的信封袋里 |
[07:03] | I was expecting autopsy results. | 我要的是验尸报告 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry. They must have gotten switched. | 对不起 一定是放错了 |
[07:14] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 抱歉造成不便 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:18] | Is the, um… Is the D. Waterston that was on the X ray, | 那个……X光片上的沃特森… |
[07:22] | is that a Dr. Daniel Waterston? | 是不是丹尼尔·沃特森医生 |
[07:26] | Waterston, Waterston. Yes, it is. | 沃特森 沃特森 对 是他 |
[07:28] | Admitted yesterday, coronary care unit, room 306. | 昨天住院 冠状动脉加护病房 306号 |
[07:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what else to say. | 对不起 我不知道还能说什么 |
[07:44] | Everything appears to be as it should, | 一切似乎都是正常的 |
[07:46] | under the circumstances. | 就目前来看 |
[07:48] | So, don’t worry. | 所以别担心 |
[07:50] | If you’d like, I could show you the hospital cafeteria. | 需要的话 我带你到医院餐厅 |
[07:53] | Uh, I guess… Yeah, okay. | 我想 好 好的 |
[07:58] | Are there phones down there too? | 那边也有电话吗 |
[07:59] | I need to make some phone calls. | 我需要打几个电话 |
[08:01] | Yes. | 有 |
[08:47] | Excuse me. Can I help you with something? | 对不起 有什么事吗 |
[08:51] | Uh, I’m sorry. I’m Dr. Scully. I was just in the hospital and… | 抱歉 我是史卡莉医生 我正好在医院… |
[08:55] | Can we step into the hallway? | 我们到走廊上说好吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:04] | I’m Dr. Waterston’s cardiologist,Paul Kopeikan. | 我是沃特森医生的心脏病医师 保罗·科波金 |
[09:07] | You say your name was Scully? | 你说你姓史卡莉 |
[09:09] | Uh, yes, Dana Scully. | 是的 丹娜·史卡莉 |
[09:11] | Dr. Waterston’s mentioned you. | 沃特森医生提过你 |
[09:12] | I’m sorry. You must be mistaken. | 对不起 你一定是弄错了 |
[09:14] | You were a student of his, right? | 你曾是他的学生 对吗 |
[09:18] | He has a heart condition? | 他的心脏有问题 |
[09:20] | Dr. Waterston came in yesterday with severe chest pains. | 沃特森医生昨天 因胸口严重疼痛入院 |
[09:24] | And he ordered us to do an echocardiogram | 他吩咐我们做超声波心电图 |
[09:27] | and a biopsy because he’d had symptoms… | 和切片 因为他上星期有过 |
[09:29] | of an upper respiratory infection the week before. | 上呼吸道感染的症状 |
[09:33] | Fortunately, it was the right call. | 很幸运 正确的要求 |
[09:35] | – Then it’s serious. – But treatable. | -那就严重了 -但可以医治 |
[09:38] | – I have to wake him up soon if you’d care to… – No. | -我就要去叫醒他 如果你想 -不用 |
[09:40] | That’s all right. But thanks for your time. | 没关系 谢谢你抽空 |
[09:43] | He must have been a wonderful teacher. | 他一定是个很棒的老师 |
[09:45] | I’ve been following his work on constrictive | 我留意他在狭心症方面的 |
[09:48] | pericarditis for years now. | 研究很多年了 |
[09:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:52] | He’s a remarkable man. | 他是个不凡的人 |
[10:13] | – Hello? – You came to see him. | -喂 -你来看过他 |
[10:16] | I’m sorry. Who is this? | 对不起 哪位 |
[10:18] | – Margaret Waterston. – Maggie. | -玛格丽特·沃特森 -玛姬… |
[10:22] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[10:24] | – Well, that depends, doesn’t it? – I’m sorry? | -要看情形而定 不是吗 -你说什么 |
[10:27] | Whatever. Dr. Kopeikan told my father you were here, | 无所谓 科波金医生告诉我父亲你来过 |
[10:31] | and now he wants to see you. | 现在他要见你 |
[10:32] | About what? | 有什么事 |
[10:34] | Look.He asked me to call, so I’m calling. | 是他叫我打电话 所以我才打的 |
[10:37] | I don’t know, Maggie. I-I… I don’t know if I’ve got time. | 我不知道 玛姬 我 我不知道有没有空 |
[10:41] | Don’t know if you have the time. | 你不知道有没有空 |
[10:44] | Maggie, can you hang on a second?I have another call. | 玛姬 你能等一下吗 我有另一通电话进来 |
[10:47] | Listen.It’s your choice, but if you come, | 听着 由你选择 但你来 |
[10:50] | it doesn’t mean I accept you being in his life. | 并不表示我接受你 |
[10:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:59] | I’ll never see you again. | 我再也不会见你 |
[11:02] | – Hello? – Hey, you’re there? | -喂 -嘿 你在啊 |
[11:08] | – Hey. – Mulder, aren’t you supposed to be on a plane? | -嘿 -穆德 你不是该在飞机上吗 |
[11:12] | 5:30 flight, remember? | 班机是五点半 记得吗 |
[11:14] | Right. I guess I lost track of time. | 对 我都忘了算时间了 |
[11:16] | Listen, the reason I called… | 瞧 我打电话的原因是… |
[11:18] | Am I catching you at a bad time? | 我打得不是时候吗 |
[11:19] | No, I just walked in. Why? | 没有 我刚进来 怎样 |
[11:22] | There’s this group in D.C. That is researching crop circles, | 华府有个研究麦田圈的团体 |
[11:26] | and they’ve got a totally different set of coordinates | 他们有一组坐标 |
[11:27] | from the one I got already. | 和我有的那 完全不同 |
[11:29] | – Mulder, I’m not going. – I gotta ask you a favor. | -穆德 我不去 -我得请你帮忙 |
[11:32] | One of the researchers lives out near the hospital… | 其中一个研究员住在医院附近… |
[11:34] | and they’ve got these sensitive photos and data | 他们有些敏感的相片资料什么的 |
[11:37] | and stuff that they won’t fax to me. | 但不肯传给我 |
[11:38] | So I was wondering if you would | 所以我想 或许你可以 |
[11:40] | go over there and, you know, | 过去一趟 你知道… |
[11:42] | and get it and put it in… | 取过来放在…… |
[11:49] | Speak to me, Scully. | 跟我说话 史卡莉 |
[11:51] | I’m out for the evening, Mulder. | 我晚上要出去 穆德 |
[11:54] | – Well, why didn’t you just say so in the first place? – Look. | -你一开始怎么不说 -这样吧 |
[11:59] | Why don’t you leave that address | 你把地址留在 |
[12:00] | on my answering machine… | 我的答录机上… |
[12:01] | and, uh, I’ll try it for you. | 回头我帮你试试看 |
[12:25] | I’m sorry. I… I have the wrong room. | 对不起 我-我走错房间了 |
[12:28] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[13:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:23] | Do I have to lock eyes with the devil | 我得跟魔鬼交手 |
[13:25] | for you to grace me with your presence? | 你才肯赏脸出现吗 |
[13:28] | Surely not the devil. | 肯定不是魔鬼 |
[13:35] | How are you feeling, Daniel? | 你感觉怎么样 丹尼尔 |
[13:37] | It’s a real drag when the body doesn’t wanna play anymore. | 身体不中用的时候真是拖累 |
[13:41] | You’re extremely lucky you called that diagnosis. | 你做的那个诊断真是幸运极了 |
[13:44] | Luck has nothing to do with it, Dana. | 那无关运气 丹娜 |
[13:47] | That’s what doctors do every day. | 那是医生每天都做的事 |
[13:48] | You may have forgotten that. | 你应该没有忘记 |
[13:50] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[13:56] | So, how did you happen to be here in Washington? | 那么 你怎么会碰巧在华盛顿的 |
[14:01] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[14:24] | – How’s the FBI? – Is that why you wanted to see me? | -调查局怎么样 -这就是你想见我的原因吗 |
[14:29] | To remind me once again what a bad choice I made? | 再次提醒我 我做了多么糟的选择 |
[14:36] | Believe me, my motivation is far more selfish than that. | 相信我 我的动机要比这自私得多 |
[14:43] | You scare me, Daniel. | 你吓到我了 丹尼尔 |
[14:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:49] | I scare you… | 我吓到你… |
[14:52] | because I represent that which is ingrained, | 是因为我代表根深蒂固的事物 |
[14:55] | not only in your mind, but in your heart… | 那不只在你想法里 还有在你心里… |
[14:59] | that which you secretly long for. | 你所偷偷渴望的事物 |
[15:03] | You never accepted my reason for leaving. | 你从没接受我离开的原因 |
[15:05] | It wasn’t a reason. It was an excuse. | 那不是原因 那是借口 |
[15:09] | But you understood why. | 但你明白为什么 |
[15:13] | I can’t believe the FBI is a passion. | 我不相信你对调查局的热爱 |
[15:16] | Not like medicine. | 那不同于医学 |
[15:20] | I’m sorry I came. | 抱歉我来过 |
[15:28] | I just wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我只是想要确定你没事 |
[15:34] | I know how difficult it must have been for you, | 我知道对你来说一定很难… |
[15:37] | just walking through that door. | 要走进那扇门 |
[15:42] | But you wouldn’t have come if you didn’t want to. | 但你不想的话就不会来 |
[15:45] | That says something, doesn’t it? | 那意味着什么 不是吗 |
[16:08] | – Scully. – I was just about to leave you a message. | -史卡莉 -我正要给你留口讯 |
[16:11] | I got that address that I wanted you to go to for me. | 我拿到要你替我去的那个地址了 |
[16:15] | It’s a woman you’re gonna be dealing with. | 你要打交道的是个女性 |
[16:17] | She’s affiliated with American Daoist Healing Center. | 她是美国道教治疗中心的会员 |
[16:20] | She researches crop circles? | 而她研究麦田圈 |
[16:22] | Don’t roll your eyes, Scully. | 别翻白眼儿 史卡莉 |
[16:24] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[16:27] | You want me to… | 你要我…… |
[16:52] | Scully? | 史卡莉 |
[16:55] | Scully, are you there? | 史卡莉 你在吗 |
[17:32] | Hi. I’m… You were… | 嗨 我是… 你… |
[17:36] | – At the hospital today. – Right. | -今天在医院 -对呀 |
[17:38] | That’s strange. | 真是奇怪 |
[17:40] | I’m Agent Scully. I’m here on behalf of my partner. | 我是史卡莉探员 我代表我的搭档过来 |
[17:43] | About my research. | 有关我的研究 |
[17:45] | For the FBI, as odd as that may sound. | 调查局要的 尽管听起来很怪 |
[17:48] | I’m Colleen Azar.Would you like to come in? | 我是柯琳·艾萨 你要进来吗 |
[17:50] | No, thank you. I’m… | 不用 谢谢 我… |
[17:52] | – I think I need some fresh air. – Are you all right? | -我想我需要一些新鲜空气 -你还好吧 |
[17:54] | Yes, I… I mean, yes, I… I’m just a little shaken. | 是 我 是的 我只是受到一点惊吓 |
[18:00] | A near car accident, I think. It’s nothing, really. | 差点出了车祸 我想 没什么事 真的 |
[18:03] | A car accident isn’t nothing. | 车祸可不是没什么事 |
[18:06] | – I’m sorry? – In my experience, | -抱歉 -在我的经验中 |
[18:09] | they’re often the end results of us | 车祸通常是我们 |
[18:10] | not paying attention to something. | 没留意某些事的最终后果 |
[18:13] | Look, I don’t mean to be rude, | 我 我并不想无礼 |
[18:15] | but I really don’t have much time. | 但我真的很赶时间 |
[18:16] | Sure. I’ll go get my papers. | 好 我去拿我的文件 |
[18:27] | You think what we do is a little ridiculous, don’t you? | 你认为我们做的事 有点儿荒谬 对吗 |
[18:30] | Uh, to be honest, I don’t exactly know what it is that you do. | 老实说 我不知道 你们到底是在做什么 |
[18:33] | But you’ve already formed a judgment about it. | 但你已经对此做出了评断 |
[18:36] | I really should be going. | 我真的该走了 |
[18:38] | There is a greater intelligence in all things. | 万物中蕴涵更大的智慧 |
[18:42] | Accidents, or near accidents, | 意外 或差点出意外 |
[18:45] | often remind us that we need to keep our mind open… | 往往都在提醒我们 要对它的教训… |
[18:48] | to the lessons it gives. | 抱持开放的态度 |
[18:50] | You may wanna slow down. | 你或许需要慢下来 |
[19:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:31] | Ah, Hurricane Scully has arrived. | 啊 史卡莉飓风来了 |
[19:35] | I was summoned. | 我是被传唤的 |
[19:36] | Would you please tell the doc why he should listen to me. | 请告诉这位医生他为什么该听我的 |
[19:40] | We’ve already agreed to doses of digoxin | 我们已经同意使用远超出 |
[19:42] | that are far beyond what I normally recommend. | 我平常建议剂量的“戴甲林” |
[19:45] | I guarantee you, Doctor, you’re doing it right. | 我向你担保 医生 你做得对 |
[19:47] | But I can’t be responsible for | 但我不能为可能 |
[19:49] | treatment that might exacerbate your illness. | 使你病情恶化的治疗负责 |
[19:50] | There hasn’t even been | “普瑞尼松”的功效甚至 |
[19:52] | a double-blind analysis of prednisone’s effect. | 还没做过双盲分析 |
[19:54] | Prednisone? | 普瑞尼松 |
[19:56] | That won’t complicate cardiac arrhythmia, | 那不会并发心律不齐 |
[19:59] | not if it’s just a short burst. | 如果只是短暂猝然发作 |
[20:01] | There. An informed opinion. | 喏 专家意见 |
[20:12] | You come off so rational, | 你表现得这么理性 |
[20:14] | but maybe you know less than you think. | 但你懂的或许没你想的多 |
[20:23] | She’s, uh, been through some difficult times. | 她…经历过一段难过的日子 |
[20:28] | And she’s very angry. | 她很生气 |
[20:31] | How did she even find out? | 她是怎么发现的 |
[20:33] | There are things you don’t know… | 有些你不知道的事情…… |
[20:35] | things I’m not proud of. | 我不会引以为傲的事 |
[20:40] | What things? | 什么事 |
[20:42] | I screwed up, Dana. | 我搞砸了 丹娜 |
[20:44] | Things got bad at home after… | 家里的情形变糟 |
[20:56] | – Bad how? – I haven’t been completely honest with you. | -怎么糟 -我没有对你开诚布公 |
[21:01] | It was hard for me… | 我很难受… |
[21:05] | when you walked away. | 你那时离开了我 |
[21:11] | I shut down from my family. | 我跟家人隔离起来 |
[21:15] | Needless to say, it was very difficult for Barbara. | 不用说 这让芭芭拉很难受 |
[21:20] | You divorced. | 你们离婚了 |
[21:22] | Only after an interminable period of discomfort for us both. | 那是在我们俩冗长的困窘之后 |
[21:26] | Where did you go? | 你去了哪里 |
[21:31] | Here. Washington. | 这里 华盛顿 |
[21:35] | When? | 什么时候 |
[21:37] | Almost ten years ago. | 快十年前 |
[21:40] | Daniel, | 丹尼尔 |
[21:44] | you didn’t move here for me? | 告诉我你不是 为了我才搬来的 |
[21:46] | I didn’t mean for it to happen this way, of course. | 我并不想让事情这样 当然不是 |
[21:49] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[21:59] | You’ve come at such a strange time. | 你在这样一个奇怪的时机出现 |
[22:03] | I know. I know. You… You have a life. | 我知道 我知道 你…有你的人生 |
[22:06] | I don’t know what I have. | 我不知道我有什么 |
[22:16] | Your X rays were in the wrong envelope. | 你的X光片装错了信封 |
[22:18] | I never would have even known | 如果不是弄错 |
[22:20] | you were here if it wasn’t for a mix-up. | 我根本不会知道你在这儿 |
[22:22] | It’s just… | 这是… |
[22:30] | What do you want, Dana? | 你想要什么 丹娜 |
[22:35] | I want everything I should want at this time of my life. | 我想要在生命中这个时候 我应该想要的一切 |
[22:45] | Maybe I want a life I didn’t choose. | 也许我想要当初没选择的生活 |
[24:08] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[24:10] | We have a code in here! | 这里有状况 |
[24:13] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[24:21] | Code blue, CCU. Code blue, CCU. | 紧急状况 加护病房 紧急状况 加护病房 |
[24:27] | He’s in V-fib. Get his head. | 他有心颤 扶他的头 |
[24:40] | – In! – In. | -进气 -进气 |
[24:44] | – Two hundred joules! – Two hundred. | -两百焦耳 -两百 |
[24:46] | – All clear? – Clear. | -都就绪了 -就绪 |
[24:50] | – No pulse, no resps. – Three hundred joules. | -没脉搏 没呼吸 -三百焦耳 |
[24:52] | – Three hundred charge. – Clear! | -充电三百 -就绪! |
[24:54] | Clear. | 就绪 |
[24:56] | No pulse, no resps. | 没脉搏 没呼吸 |
[24:58] | Epinephrine, one milligram, IV push! Now! | 肾上腺素 1毫克点滴推入 马上 |
[25:00] | – Who’s paying attention? – Ready. | -谁听到了 -好了 |
[25:02] | – Clear! – Clear. | -就绪 -就绪 |
[25:06] | We have a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[25:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:31] | Hi. Can I help you? | 嗨 有什么事吗 |
[25:33] | Uh, I’m looking for Colleen. | 我找柯琳 |
[25:36] | You wanna come in? | 要进来吗 |
[25:37] | I just need to speak with her, that’s all. | 我只是需要跟她谈谈而已 |
[26:18] | – I have to go. – Call me if anything interesting happens. | -我得走了 -发生有趣的事就打电话给我啊 |
[26:22] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. | -好 再见 -再见 |
[26:29] | I’m surprised to see you again. | 很意外又见到你 |
[26:31] | I’m sorry I was rude before. | 对不起 我先前很无礼 |
[26:34] | I’m a medical doctor and a scientist. | 我是医生 又是科学家 |
[26:36] | And you’re right, I don’t know what it is that you do. | 但你是对的 我不知道你做的是什么 |
[26:40] | But there was something that you said that | 但你说了一件事 |
[26:42] | I wanted to ask you about. | 我想问你 |
[26:43] | About slowing down. | 关于慢下来 |
[26:47] | Would you like to sit down? | 想坐下来吗 |
[26:54] | Please. | 请 |
[27:01] | I have a friend who’s ill. | 我有个朋友生病了 |
[27:04] | And, uh, I had a strange feeling today, | 而且…我今天有种奇怪的感觉 |
[27:09] | just a short while ago, actually, | 其实就在刚才 |
[27:11] | that he may be dying from a more | 我觉得他或许会死于 |
[27:13] | serious condition than anyone realizes. | 没人了解的更严重情形 |
[27:16] | You sense something. | 你感觉到了某事 |
[27:21] | Holistic practitioners believe, as do many Eastern religions, | 身心修行者 还有 很多东方宗教相信 |
[27:25] | that living beings exist beyond | 生物的存在超越于 |
[27:27] | the physical dimensions of time and space. | 时空的物理维度 |
[27:30] | That we’re composed of layers of | 我们是由层层能量 |
[27:32] | energy and consciousness. | 与意识构成的 |
[27:33] | You’ve probably heard it referred to as an aura. | 你可能听过这被称为“气” |
[27:37] | – Mmm, yes. – Witness this energy field… | -唔 是的 -亲眼看到这个能量场… |
[27:41] | and truths come out that have | 和真相的显现 |
[27:42] | little to do with scientific proof… | 跟科学证据没多大关系 |
[27:44] | and much to do with faith. | 但跟信念大有关系 |
[27:49] | What are you saying that I saw? | 你说我看到的是什么 |
[27:51] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[27:54] | And where there’s pain, there’s a need for healing… | 只要有痛苦 就需要治疗… |
[27:57] | physically, mentally or spiritually. | 生理 心理或心灵上的 |
[27:59] | But he has a heart condition. | 但他是心脏病 |
[28:02] | When we hold onto shame and guilt and fear, | 当我们执着于羞愧、内疚和恐惧时 |
[28:07] | it creates imbalance. | 就会产生不平衡 |
[28:09] | It makes us forget who we are. | 它让我们忘了自己是谁 |
[28:17] | This is difficult for you to accept. | 这种事让你很难接受吧 |
[28:26] | Would you like to have some tea? | 要来杯茶吗 |
[28:33] | Have you ever had moments | 你是否碰到过这样的时刻: |
[28:35] | when everything gets incredibly clear? | 一切都不可思议地清晰起来 |
[28:38] | When time seems to expand? | 时间好像在膨胀 |
[28:42] | Yes. | 有 |
[28:44] | That’s so strange. | 那好奇怪 |
[28:46] | You may be more open to things than you think. | 你对事物的开放程度 比你想的要广阔 |
[28:53] | It’s just a matter of what you do with it. | 关键是你要怎么处理它 |
[29:03] | I used to be a physicist. | 我以前是个物理学家 |
[29:06] | I was successful in my field working 80 odd hours a week. | 我在我的领域很成功 每周工作80几个钟头 |
[29:10] | I thought I was happy. | 我以为我很快乐 |
[29:12] | Truth is I was cut off from the world… | 但事实上 我跟世人… |
[29:14] | and from myself. | 和自己割离 |
[29:16] | I was literally dying inside. | 我内心在垂死 |
[29:18] | I was in a relationship with Carol, who you met, | 我跟卡洛恋爱 你刚才见过的 |
[29:22] | but I was so afraid of what the world and my family… | 但我好怕世人、我的家人… |
[29:25] | and my fellow scientists would think that I told no one. | 还有我的科学家同事会怎么想 我谁都没告诉 |
[29:29] | Then two years ago, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. | 然后两年前 我诊断出罹患乳癌 |
[29:33] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. | -我很遗憾 -别这样 |
[29:37] | It’s the cancer that got my attention. | 是癌症引起了我的注意 |
[29:39] | It stopped me from being on | 它让我不再停留在 |
[29:41] | the self-destructive path I was on. | 先前的自毁道路上 |
[29:43] | It made me realize I was in a field | 我意识到我处于 |
[29:44] | that had little meaning for me… | 毫无意义的领域中… |
[29:45] | and it’s what’s allowed me to be happy for | 就是它让我在生命中 |
[29:48] | what feels like the first time in my life. | 头一次为我的感受而快乐 |
[29:50] | Huh. But how? | 怎么会 |
[29:54] | I was introduced to a healer | 一位别人介绍的治疗师 |
[29:56] | who helped me see the disease for what it was. | 让我看到了疾病的真实面貌 |
[29:59] | It wasn’t until I began releasing shame | 直到我从羞愧中解脱 |
[30:02] | and telling the truth… | 并说出了真相 |
[30:03] | that my cancer went into remission. | 我的癌症病情才减缓 |
[30:09] | You still aren’t sure. | 你还是不确定 |
[30:12] | You came here looking for answers | 你到这里寻找答案 |
[30:15] | and you want something to take back with you. | 而你希望有所收获 |
[30:23] | Everything happens for a reason. | 万事皆有因 |
[30:35] | – Are you happy? – I’m sorry. | -你高兴了 -什么 |
[30:37] | I… I was just going up to see your father. | 我…我正要上去看你父亲 |
[30:39] | – You can’t. He’s in a coma. – Since when? | -不行 他陷入昏迷了 -从什么时候 |
[30:42] | Since about two minutes after | 就在你自以为救了他的命 |
[30:44] | you supposedly saved his life. | 之后两分钟 |
[30:48] | Do you have any idea the hell you’ve created in our lives? | 你知道你在我们生活中 制造了怎样的地狱吗 |
[30:52] | Maggie, to be honest, | 玛姬 坦白说 |
[30:53] | I left so there wouldn’t be hell in your lives. | 我离开就是要让你生活中没地狱 |
[30:56] | Don’t try to be reasonable with me. | 别跟我讲大道理 |
[30:58] | I am so sick of being reasonable. | 我厌倦了讲道理 |
[31:00] | You moved on, | 你继续过日子了 |
[31:01] | but we’ve had to live with what you left behind. | 留下的烂摊子 却要我们来忍受 |
[34:57] | What I try to do is clear the body’s energy channels, | 我要试着做的是 清理身体的能量经脉 |
[35:01] | what we call chakras, | 我们称之为能量中心 |
[35:03] | which can become barriers to a doctor’s | 它可能成为医生 |
[35:05] | ability to effectively heal the patient. | 有效治疗病患的障碍 |
[35:07] | When these channels are working improperly, | 当这些经脉运作不当时 |
[35:09] | whether from poor physical or emotional health, | 不论出于不良的身体 或情绪健康 |
[35:12] | the block serves to create conditions for disease. | 障碍都会引发病情 |
[35:15] | If I can unblock the energy early on, | 如果能尽早去除能量障碍 |
[35:17] | then I can prevent the onset or escalation of an illness… | 我就能预防疾病的发生或恶化… |
[35:21] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[35:24] | Dr. Scully, who do you think you are? | 史卡莉医生 你以为你是谁 |
[35:27] | We have nothing but Dr. Waterston’s welfare in mind here. | 我们只是为沃特森医师的 健康着想 |
[35:31] | – You’re not his doctor. – I understand that. | -你不是他的医生 -我明白 |
[35:34] | What’s taking place here is an alternative approach. | 这只是一种另类疗法 |
[35:38] | What’s taking place here is a waste of time, Dr. Scully. | 这是在浪费时间 史卡莉医生 |
[35:42] | And I think Dr. Waterston would be | 而且我想沃特森医生 |
[35:43] | the first to agree with me. | 会头一个赞同我 |
[35:45] | Have you considered that? | 你想过没 |
[35:47] | I just wanted to help him. | 我只是想帮他 |
[35:49] | It seemed like nothing else was working. | 看起来没有其它有效方法了 |
[35:51] | All due respect, that is not for you to assess. | 恕我冒犯 那不是你管得着的 |
[35:55] | That is for me or Dr. Waterston’s family to decide. | 要由我 或沃特森的家人来决定 |
[35:58] | Then let ’em continue. | 那就让他们继续 |
[36:04] | If it isn’t hurting him, we should at least be open to it. | 如果没伤害他 我们起码应该抱持开放态度 |
[36:11] | I’m afraid there’s really nothing more I can do at this time. | 恐怕目前我是帮不上再多的忙了 |
[36:15] | This man, quite frankly, is ready to move on. | 这个人 坦白说 是准备走下去了 |
[36:19] | But something seems to be holding him back. | 但好像有件事让他犹豫 |
[36:22] | Unfinished business is binding him to the physical plane. | 未完的事让他受到 肉体痛苦的约束 |
[36:25] | Something he needs to release… | 事情需要得到解脱… |
[36:27] | before he can let go. | 他才肯撒手 |
[37:11] | – Hello. – It’s Maggie. | -喂 -我是玛姬 |
[37:14] | I need you to come to the hospital right away. | 我需要你马上到医院来 |
[37:16] | Maggie, what’s… | 玛姬 怎么… |
[37:29] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[37:35] | You think I’d give up so easily? | 你认为我会这么轻易放弃吗 |
[37:48] | You were slipping away. | 你渐渐睡去了 |
[37:52] | No one thought you’d come out of this. | 没有人想到你会醒过来 |
[37:59] | – I’m still in shock. – Imagine my shock… | -我还是很惊讶 -想象我有多惊讶… |
[38:02] | when the doctor told me | 当医生告诉我 |
[38:04] | the voodoo ritual you’d arranged for last night. | 你昨晚安排了巫毒仪式时 |
[38:06] | – I was afraid it didn’t work. – Of course it didn’t work. | -我还怕没效果 -当然没效果 |
[38:10] | Don’t be absurd. Where’d you get this crap? | 别蠢了 你哪儿找来这种无聊的事 |
[38:12] | Daniel, that crap may have just saved your life, | 丹尼尔 那无聊的事 可能刚救了你的命 |
[38:16] | whether you’re open to it or not. | 不管你接不接受 |
[38:18] | It doesn’t matter. I don’t wanna talk about that. | 那不重要 我不想谈 |
[38:22] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[38:25] | I’m gonna get well. | 我会好起来 |
[38:30] | And we need to talk about what happens next for us. | 现在我们需要谈谈 接下来我们怎么样 |
[38:37] | I spoke at length to Maggie. | 我跟玛姬详谈过 |
[38:41] | It’s time… | 是时候… |
[38:44] | that you took responsibility for | 你该对给家人 |
[38:46] | the hurt you caused in your family. | 造成的伤害负责任了 |
[38:49] | It’s no accident that you got sick, Daniel. | 你生病不是意外 丹尼尔 |
[38:52] | You’ve been running from the truth for ten years. | 你逃避事实已经十年了 |
[38:56] | Dana, it was only to be with you. | 丹娜 那都是 为了跟你在一起 |
[39:01] | You were all I lived for. | 你是我生命的一切 |
[39:05] | Maybe the reason you’re alive now is to make up for that… | 或许你现在活着的原因 就是要弥补– |
[39:11] | to make it up to Maggie. | 弥补玛姬 |
[39:16] | – That’s Maggie talking, not you. – No. | -玛姬才会那么说 你不会 -不 |
[39:20] | I’m not the same person, Daniel. | 我不是原来的我了 丹尼尔 |
[39:27] | I wouldn’t have known that if I hadn’t seen you again. | 如果不是再见到你 我也不会了解到 |
[40:46] | Excuse me! | 对不起 |
[40:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:54] | – Mulder? – I was just looking for you. | -穆德 -我正在找你呢 |
[40:57] | But you’re supposed to be in England. | 但你应该在英国 |
[41:01] | – I’m back. – What happened? | -我回来了 -发生什么事 |
[41:04] | Nothing. There was no event, no crop circles. | 没事 没有事件 没有麦田圈 |
[41:07] | Big waste of time. | 大大浪费时间 |
[41:12] | Maybe sometimes nothing happens for a reason, Mulder. | 或许有时候 没事发生是有原因的 穆德 |
[41:15] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[41:17] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[41:19] | Come on. I’ll make you some tea. | 来吧 我泡点儿茶给你 |
[41:24] | I just find it hard to believe. | 我觉得很难相信 |
[41:27] | What part? | 哪个部分 |
[41:29] | The part where I go away for two days, | 我才离开两天 |
[41:30] | your whole life changes. | 你整个人生就变了 |
[41:32] | I didn’t say my whole life changed. | 我没说我整个人生变了 |
[41:34] | You speaking to God in a Buddhist temple. | 你在佛庙里跟上帝交谈 |
[41:37] | God speaking back? | 上帝回应你 |
[41:39] | Now, I didn’t say that God spoke back. | 我也没说上帝回应我 |
[41:41] | I said that I had some kind of a vision. | 我说我有了某种幻觉 |
[41:44] | Well, for you that’s like saying | 对于你 那就像说 |
[41:46] | you’re having David Crosby’s baby. | 你怀了摇滚乐手的孩子 |
[41:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:56] | I once considered spending my whole life with this man. | 我甚至考虑过 跟这个人共度一生 |
[42:01] | What I would have missed. | 我会错过些什么 |
[42:05] | I don’t think you can know. | 我认为你不可能知道 |
[42:07] | I mean, how many different lives would | 我是说 如果做不同的选择 |
[42:09] | we be leading if we made different choices? | 我们会过多少种不同的生活 |
[42:10] | We… We don’t know. | 我们…我们并不知道 |
[42:15] | What if there was only one choice… | 如果只有一个选择… |
[42:20] | and all the other ones were wrong… | 而其他的都是错的… |
[42:24] | and there were signs along the way to pay attention to? | 一路上也会有需要注意的征兆呢 |
[42:29] | Then all the… choices… | 那么 所有的选择… |
[42:32] | would then lead to this very moment. | 都会导致这一刻 |
[42:36] | One wrong turn and… | 转错一个弯… |
[42:39] | we wouldn’t be sitting here together. | 我们就不会一起坐在这儿 |
[42:41] | Now, that says a lot. | 那意味着很多 |
[42:45] | It says a lot, a lot, a lot. | 很多 很多 很多… |
[42:47] | I mean, it’s probably more than | 多到或许超出 |
[42:48] | we should be getting into at this late hour. | 在这样的深夜应该探究的 |