时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 加利福利亚 范乃思 晚上11:52 | |
[00:16] | So, what do you think, man? | 唉 你想什么呢 |
[00:19] | What do I think about what? | 什么我想什么 |
[00:21] | That’s the Brady Bunch house. | 那个是《脱线家族》的房子 |
[00:24] | That’s the house where they shot The Brady Bunch. | 就是拍《脱线家族》(美剧)的房子 |
[00:30] | What, are you on crack? | 什么 你在开玩笑 |
[00:32] | Does that honestly look… | 说实话那个房子看上去 |
[00:33] | like the Brady Bunch house to you? | 像脱线家族的的房子吗 |
[00:35] | From inside it does. | 从内部看 是的 |
[00:36] | Straight up, dude… | 说实话 伙计 |
[00:38] | I was there delivering a pizza last night… | 我昨晚去那儿送过比萨饼 |
[00:41] | and the guy who lives there… | 住在那儿的那个人 |
[00:43] | is all, like, trying to crowd the door so I can’t see inside… | 象是想堵住门 让我无法看到里面 |
[00:47] | but then, he drops his Crazy Bread, and bends down… | 但是接着 他的面包掉了下来 他弯了腰 |
[00:50] | and boom. | 哇塞 |
[00:52] | I see it all, man. | 我全看到了 伙计 |
[00:54] | The Brady Bunch house. | 脱线家族房子 |
[00:58] | I’ll prove it. | 我会证实的 |
[01:00] | Dude, wait. | 伙计 等等 |
[01:03] | Dude, what are you doing? | 伙计 你在干什么 |
[01:06] | Blake, it’s midnight, man. | 布莱克 现在是午夜 |
[01:08] | My honor’s at stake, man. | 我的名誉受损 伙计 |
[01:13] | Right, nobody’s home. Let’s go. | 对 没人在家 我们走吧 |
[01:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[01:23] | It’s not even locked. | 门没有锁 |
[01:25] | You’re tripping, dude. | 你在犯错 伙计 |
[01:33] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[01:36] | See? | 看看 |
[01:38] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[01:49] | This is exactly like the show! | 这绝对和电视一样 |
[01:56] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[01:58] | That weird horse sculpture. | 那是个古怪的马雕像 |
[02:04] | And the vase that Peter broke. | 和皮特打碎的花瓶 |
[02:05] | “Mom always said, ‘Don’t play ball in the house.”‘ | “妈妈总是说 ‘别在屋子里玩球 “‘ |
[02:08] | You remember that one? | 你记得这个桥段吗 |
[02:10] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白 |
[02:12] | Who’s on crack now, huh? | 现在谁在开玩笑 嗯 |
[02:28] | Hello? | 哈罗 |
[02:32] | Remember the episode… | 记住这一集吗 |
[02:34] | where Marcia broke her nose? | 莫西娅弄断了鼻子那集 |
[02:36] | She got hit with a football, right? | 她被足球击中了 对吗 |
[02:40] | Screw this, man. | 别说了 |
[02:42] | I’m out of here. | 我要离开这儿 |
[02:43] | Daley… | 德尼 |
[02:44] | don’t be a puss. | 别像个小姑娘 |
[02:47] | Daley. | 德尼 |
[03:15] | Hel-Hello? | 喂 |
[03:26] | Bobby? | 博比 |
[03:29] | Cindy? | 辛迪 |
[03:32] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[03:46] | Come on, man. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[04:16] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[04:18] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[05:03] | I’m tellin’ ya. | 我来告诉你 |
[05:09] | No. | 不 |
[05:10] | I don’t see how. | 我没看见 |
[05:14] | Well, how else do you explain it? | 好的 你还有其他的什么解释 |
[05:16] | A guy falls from a plane… | 一个家伙从飞机上坠落 |
[05:18] | or, I don’t know, maybe a helicopter… | 或者 我不知道 可能是个直升飞机 |
[05:21] | out the door… | 飞出舱门 |
[05:23] | and then [Whistles] | 接着 |
[05:25] | Bam. | 砰 |
[05:26] | As simple as that. | 就像那个那么简单 |
[05:34] | And how, exactly, did he wind up in a helicopter? | 那么他在直升飞机上做什么 |
[05:37] | Supposedly he was busy… | 估计那个时候他正忙于 |
[05:38] | breaking into someone’s house at the time. | 闯入别人的房子 |
[05:40] | Details. | 详细点 |
[05:51] | What you got? | 你拿了什么 |
[05:54] | Maybe nothing. | 可能什么也没拿 |
[06:03] | Are you the people from the FBI? | 你们是调查局的人 |
[06:05] | Michael Daley? | 迈克尔·德尼 |
[06:06] | Is someone finally going to arrest that freak? | 有人抓住那个怪人吗 |
[06:08] | How about you tell us what you witnessed… | 告诉我们你目击到了什么 |
[06:10] | and then we’ll go from there. | 那么我们从那着手 |
[06:12] | What I witnessed was freaksville, man. | 我目击到的事情非常怪异 |
[06:15] | My friend was murdered. | 我的朋友被谋杀了 |
[06:17] | Who would have thought this could happen… | 谁会想到会 |
[06:18] | at the Brady Bunch house? | 在脱线家族房子里发生这事 |
[06:19] | That’s not the Brady Bunch house. | 那不是脱线家族的房子 |
[06:22] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 它是的 |
[06:23] | I mean, I know it doesn’t look like it, but it is. | 我是说 我知道它看上去不象 但事实上是的 |
[06:26] | That’s where they shot the show. | 就是在那儿他们拍了电视 |
[06:28] | No, they shot the show on a soundstage in Hollywood. | 不是 他们在好莱坞的摄影棚里拍的 |
[06:31] | The house they used for the exteriors… | 那个房子他们用来做外景的 |
[06:33] | is a split-level in Studio City. | 实际是在影视城的一个错层拍的 |
[06:34] | I took a picture of it once. | 我在那里拍过一张照片 |
[06:36] | I’m telling you. | 我来告诉你 |
[06:38] | It’s like some kind of creepy Brady Bunch museum in there. | 那儿看上去就像令人 毛骨悚然的脱线家族博物馆 |
[06:41] | I told the cops to search the place… | 我告诉过警察去检查那个地方 |
[06:43] | but they wouldn’t listen to me. | 但是他们没有听我的 |
[06:44] | But whatever the hell happened to Blake… | 但是无论布莱克发生了什么 |
[06:47] | it happened right in there. | 这就发生在这儿 |
[06:57] | Oliver Martin? | 奥立佛·马丁 |
[07:00] | Mr. Martin, I’m Agent Reyes. | 马丁先生 我是雷耶斯探员 |
[07:01] | This is Agent Doggett. | 这是多各特探员 |
[07:03] | We’re with the FBI. | 我们是调查局的 |
[07:04] | This is regarding the death that happened across the street? | 想了解对街发生的命案 |
[07:07] | Yes, sir. May we come in? | 是的 先生 我们能进来吗 |
[07:08] | I, uh, I already talked to the police about this. | 我 我已经和警察谈过了 |
[07:11] | Yes, sir, we know. | 是的 先生 我们知道 |
[07:12] | As I told them, I didn’t see or hear anything. | 就像我告诉他们的 我什么也没有看见或听见 |
[07:14] | I wasn’t home at the time. | 那个时候我没在家 |
[07:15] | This guy’s stonewalling. | 这个家伙撒谎 |
[07:16] | Kick the door in. | 把门踢开 |
[07:17] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:19] | I’m… really kind of busy. | 我是 真的很忙 |
[07:21] | Mr. Martin… | 马丁先生 |
[07:23] | just five minutes and we’ll be out of your hair. | 只要5分钟 然后我们就走 |
[07:25] | Unless you want us to get a warrant… | 除非你想我们拿着搜查令 |
[07:26] | and then… we could be here for hours. | 那么 我们就会在这儿呆上几个小时 |
[07:35] | Right in here, see? | 在这儿 看 |
[07:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[07:40] | This isn’t what I saw. | 这不是我曾看到的 |
[07:43] | None of it. | 全都不是 |
[07:45] | It’s all different. | 全都不一样 |
[07:52] | Where’d it all go? | 它们全都去哪儿了 |
[07:56] | I’m not following. | 我不明白 |
[07:58] | What happened to all the Brady Bunch stuff? | 所有脱线家族的东西都去哪了 |
[08:02] | Mr. Daley… | 德尼先生 |
[08:04] | was under the impression… | 认为 |
[08:05] | that your house was used for the filming… | 你的房子曾被用来拍摄 |
[08:07] | of The Brady Bunch, the television show. | 脱线家族电视节目 |
[08:08] | Well… | 呃 |
[08:10] | it wasn’t. | 它没有 |
[08:32] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我曾看到了什么 |
[08:39] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[08:44] | I want to check something out. | 我想去查点东西 |
[08:51] | Aha. | 啊哈 |
[08:54] | Hold this, please. | 拿着这个 拜托 |
[09:06] | Aha. | 啊哈 |
[09:09] | Twice with the “aha’s.” | 两次”啊哈 “ |
[09:18] | Roof’s been patched. | 屋顶被补过了 |
[09:20] | When I was inside, I knew I smelled fresh plaster. | 当我在里面的时候 我知道我闻到了新的泥灰 |
[09:24] | So, are you going to fill me in? | 那么 你不告诉我怎么回事 |
[09:25] | A. Our eyewitness… | 第一:我们的目击证人 |
[09:28] | places the deceased inside this house… | 看到死者进了这间屋子 |
[09:31] | just prior to the time of his demise. | 在他死亡之前 |
[09:33] | B. We found a fragment of roofing shingle… | 第二 在凶案现场我们发现了 |
[09:35] | at the scene of the impact. | 一个屋顶瓦片的碎片 |
[09:37] | It would seem… | 它像是 |
[09:38] | it matches the discarded piece… | 它和你现在手里握着的 |
[09:39] | you now hold in your hand. | 那片吻合 |
[09:42] | C. There’s a hole in the roof, recently patched… | 第三 在屋顶上有个洞 |
[09:46] | this big around. | 最近这一大片被修补过 |
[09:47] | Connect A to B to C. | 将这三点联系起来 |
[09:51] | Much in the fashion of, say, Daffy Duck or Wile E. Coyote… | 照这个样子看 达菲鸭或大笨狼 |
[09:56] | the deceased shot… | 被来自屋顶致命的子弹击中 |
[09:58] | straight up through the roof, flew high into the air… | 在空中迅速飞起 |
[10:00] | and landed on his buddy’s car. | 并且落到了他朋友的车上 |
[10:04] | You’re serious? | 你在开玩笑 |
[10:06] | A to B to C. | 第一到第二到第三 |
[10:08] | What can I tell you? | 我想告诉你 |
[10:09] | I think I’m finally getting the hang of this job. | 我认为我会胜任这份工作的 |
[10:16] | 弗吉尼亚 匡提科 联邦调查局学院 | |
[10:18] | Case Number 14-308. | 案件号码14-308 |
[10:21] | Blake McCormick, a well-nourished Caucasian male… | 布莱克·马克米克 健壮的白种男性 |
[10:25] | 24 years old. | 24岁 |
[10:27] | I will begin with my external examination. | 我要开始我的外表检查了 |
[10:32] | And here is a likely place to start. | 从这开始 |
[10:55] | Ah! | 啊! |
[11:03] | 加利福尼亚洛杉矶 联邦调查局外勤办公室 早上7:08 | |
[11:05] | Help me out here, Agent Scully. | 帮帮忙 史卡利探员 |
[11:07] | Monica thinks I’m losing my marbles. | 莫妮卡认为我失去了理智 |
[11:10] | What can you tell us about what happened to this guy? | 能够告诉我们那个家伙发生了什么 |
[11:13] | Well, for starters, Mr. McCormick was dead… | 首先 麦考米克先生 |
[11:14] | before he landed on the car. | 在他落到车上之前已经死了 |
[11:16] | His skull was pulverized from a previous impact… | 之前受到袭击 使得他的头颅变得粉碎 |
[11:19] | and judging by… | 并且通过鉴定 |
[11:20] | the roofing material… | 我发现在伤口里 |
[11:22] | that I found in the wound, I’d say that… | 屋顶的材料 |
[11:24] | Agent Doggett’s theory holds water. | 我宁愿说多各特探员的理论成立 |
[11:27] | Well, like I asked Agent Doggett… | 就像我问过的多各特探员 |
[11:29] | how exactly can that be? | 那有多大的可能性 |
[11:31] | Electricity. | 电流 |
[11:33] | How’s that? | 那怎么了 |
[11:34] | Or maybe electricity is only a byproduct. | 或者电流只是个副作用而已 |
[11:37] | I’m not really sure, but… | 我不是非常确信 但是 |
[11:39] | Look, I had an odd experience today… | 看 我今天有个奇怪的经历 |
[11:42] | and, uh, and it made me think… | 并且 这使得我开始思考 |
[11:44] | to try something unusual. | 试一些不寻常的东西 |
[11:46] | I borrowed an EEG machine and I wired Mr. McCormick to it. | 我借了个脑电图机器 并给麦考米克先生接上 |
[11:54] | And for the last few hours… | 在过去的几个小时里 |
[11:56] | he’s been putting off a faint reading. | 他有一个延迟的微弱读数 |
[12:02] | Are you saying he’s alive? | 你是说他还活着 |
[12:04] | No, he’s dead as a hammer. | 不 他死了 |
[12:05] | What I’m reading is some sort of residual electricity… | 我所读的是一种剩余电流 |
[12:09] | like a, like a battery that’s draining off its charge. | 像一个 像一个电池 在慢慢耗竭它的电 |
[12:15] | It’s fascinating. | 不可思议 |
[12:16] | I mean, I’ve never seen anything quite like it. | 我是说 我从未看过像这样的 |
[12:19] | But what does it mean? | 但是那是什么意思呢 |
[12:22] | Well, if Mulder were here, I’d imagine he’d talk about… | 如果穆德在这儿 我想他会说 |
[12:26] | research linking electromagnetic fluctuations to levitation… | 研究一下从电磁波动和悬浮的联系 |
[12:31] | poltergeist activity… | 的鬼怪的活动 |
[12:33] | ghost sightings… | 幽灵现象 |
[12:34] | Ghosts and poltergeists? | 幽灵和恶作剧的鬼 |
[12:36] | That’s what Mulder would say? | 穆德会这么说 |
[12:39] | At the end of the day… | 今天结束前 |
[12:40] | I wouldn’t have any theory that was any better… | 我不会有什么好的推测 |
[12:43] | and I don’t now. | 并且现在我就没有 |
[12:57] | Here’s to you, buddy. | 这个敬你 朋友 |
[13:30] | Here ya go, folks. | 好了 大伙们 |
[13:31] | My famous pork chops and apple sauce… | 我的著名的猪排和苹果酱 |
[14:22] | What is this, man? | 这是什么回事 |
[14:24] | What in holy freaking hell is this, man? | 这是什么怪异的东西 |
[14:27] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:29] | Leave. | 离开 |
[14:30] | They were here. | 他们曾在这儿 |
[14:32] | I saw them! | 我看过他们! |
[14:33] | I saw them all! | 我看过他们所有人! |
[14:35] | Leave. | 走 |
[14:36] | Before it’s too late. | 要不就迟了 |
[14:39] | I saw the Brady Bunch. | 我看见了脱线家族 |
[14:48] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[14:49] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 ! |
[14:52] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[14:55] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天! |
[15:16] | Over here, guys. Get the body in the background. | 在那儿 大伙儿 尸体做背景 |
[15:21] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[15:23] | All of Southern California’s… | 整个南加州都在看着 |
[15:25] | watching us scratch our heads in confusion. | 我们为难题而挠头 |
[15:29] | So let’s go get some damn answers. | 那么让我们去寻找他妈的答案吧 |
[15:38] | I’ve said all I’m going to say to you people! | 和你们该说的我都说过了! |
[15:41] | You don’t like it, go get your warrant! | 你不喜欢 去拿你的搜查令! |
[15:45] | He called your bluff. | 他认为你在虚张声势 |
[15:48] | Maybe we can get a warrant. | 可能我们得拿到一张搜查令 |
[15:50] | Yeah. “Judge, I want to toss the house… | 是的 “法官大人 我想搜查一间房子 |
[15:53] | “of a man who makes people magically zoom into the sky. | “那儿人可以被神奇地抛到空中 |
[15:56] | “It has something to do with electricity… | “可能是电流 |
[15:59] | and poltergeists and whatnot.” | 以及恶作剧的鬼和不可名状的东西 “ |
[16:00] | Yeah, that’ll fly. | 是的 法官还真的飞起来 |
[16:06] | Doggett. | 多各特 |
[16:07] | So the owner won’t talk, huh? | 业主不愿谈 嗯 |
[16:11] | Excuse me? | 对不起 |
[16:13] | Smile, you’re on TV. | 微笑 你上电视了 |
[16:17] | I’m in Los Angeles at the field office. | 我现在在洛杉矶的办公室 |
[16:20] | I’ve called in someone whom you’ll both want to meet. | 我给某人打过电话了 你们两个都想见的 |
[16:23] | April fourth, 1970, 10:36 a.m. | 1970年4月4日 上午10:36 |
[16:28] | Present for this test are John Rietz, speaking… | 目前表演这项测试的是约翰·瑞兹 |
[16:30] | and Anthony Fogelman, age eight. | 和安东尼·弗格曼 8岁 |
[16:32] | Hello, Anthony. Are you ready to begin? | 喂 安东尼 你准备好开始了吗 |
[16:36] | Good. Now, relax, relax and focus. | 好的 现在 放松 放松 精神集中 |
[16:42] | Almost immediately the EEG is registering an increase… | 几乎脑电图马上就记录了一个 |
[16:44] | in fast beta wave activity on all leads. | 迅速的贝塔波活性升高 |
[16:48] | Theta activity is rising as well. | 塞塔脑波活性也增高了 |
[16:51] | Oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness! | 哦 我的天那! 哦 我的天那! |
[17:01] | Well, there you have it. | 好的 你们都看到了 |
[17:05] | My right hand to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[17:06] | All four blocks rose off of the table… | 所有这四个木块从桌上升起来了 |
[17:10] | and spiraled halfway to the ceiling before they fell. | 并且在它们落下之前 在半空中盘旋到屋顶 |
[17:13] | Too bad that wasn’t on film. | 太糟糕 那不是在电影里 |
[17:15] | The understatement of a lifetime. | 一辈子都解释不清楚 |
[17:20] | Whatever phenomena caused this… | 无论什么现象导致了这个 |
[17:22] | I also believe that it radiated an electromagnetic field… | 我也相信它放射了一个电磁场 |
[17:27] | strong enough to fog the image. | 足够模糊图像 |
[17:30] | Well, don’t be polite. | 好了 别客气 |
[17:32] | Call me crazy. Everybody does. | 叫我怪人 每个人都这么叫 |
[17:35] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[17:40] | You recognize that kid? | 你认出那个孩子了吗 |
[17:42] | That was our suspect, Oliver Martin, right? | 是我们的嫌疑犯 奥立佛·马丁 对吗 |
[17:45] | I went through Mulder’s reference books. | 我看过了穆德参考书 |
[17:47] | Van Nuys, California, 1970: | 加利福尼亚 范乃思 1970年: |
[17:50] | One of the best-documented cases… | 文件最齐全的案件之一 |
[17:52] | of what was initially thought to be poltergeist activity. | 开始时被认为是恶作剧的鬼的行为 |
[17:55] | It focused on a young boy, Anthony Fogelman… | 焦点在一个小孩 安东尼·弗格曼 |
[17:57] | who has since changed his name. | 他曾改过名字 |
[17:59] | And Dr. Rietz was the parapsychologist… | 瑞兹博士是个超心理学家 |
[18:01] | who investigated it. | 他曾调查这个 |
[18:03] | Objects flew around the house. | 物体漂浮在屋子里 |
[18:05] | Rooms would grow inexplicably cold. | 如果屋子置于极冷的状态下 |
[18:08] | Strange voices would be heard. | 可以听见奇怪的声音 |
[18:10] | Anthony’s mother was at the end of her rope. | 安东尼的妈妈已经是精疲力竭了 |
[18:13] | I spent six months with her and her son. | 我花费了6个月的时间 和她还有她的儿子呆在一起 |
[18:16] | Six astonishing months. | 惊人的6个月 |
[18:19] | What did you learn? | 你了解到什么 |
[18:21] | That Anthony was as bewildered as everyone else… | 安东尼像其他人一样困惑 |
[18:24] | but that he was responsible for all of it. | 但是他造成了这些现象 |
[18:29] | He was psychokinetic. | 他可以用思想来影响事物 |
[18:30] | He was the Mozart… | 他是心灵致动方面的 |
[18:32] | of psychokinesis. | 莫扎特 |
[18:33] | Sir, in your line of work… | 先生 在你后来的工作中 |
[18:35] | why would you fall out of touch… | 为什么你放弃了 |
[18:37] | with the Mozart of psychokinesis? | 和心灵致动方面的莫扎特的联系呢 |
[18:42] | Over time, Anthony’s abilities faded. | 随着时间的推移 安东尼的能力减弱了 |
[18:47] | The last few months I was with him… | 在最后的几个月里 我和他呆在一起 |
[18:50] | there were no manifestations of it whatsoever. | 无论这么着也不显灵了 |
[18:53] | He lost his power. | 他失去了他的能力 |
[18:57] | We’re looking at this guy for two murders. | 我们在找两起凶杀案的嫌疑人 |
[18:59] | What can you give us… | 你能给我们 |
[19:01] | that we could actually take to a judge? | 一些可以呈堂的东西 |
[19:03] | Was he an angry kid? Was he violent? | 他是个易怒的孩子吗 他有暴力倾向吗 |
[19:06] | I can’t say what he grew up to be. | 我无法说他长大后会是什么样子 |
[19:09] | I haven’t spoken to him in 30 years… | 我已经有30年没和他说话了 |
[19:11] | but the Anthony I knew… | 但是我知道安东尼 |
[19:14] | was a lonely little boy. | 是个孤独的小男孩 |
[20:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:33] | This is a message for Oliver Martin. | 这个留言给奥立佛·马丁 |
[20:36] | Oliver, I believe I knew you years ago as Anthony. | 奥立佛 我知道你是数年前的安东尼 |
[20:41] | This is Dr. John Rietz calling. Remember me? | 这是约翰·瑞兹博士 记得我吗 |
[20:45] | It’s been far too long and I’d love… | 这是很久前的事了 我很想 |
[20:48] | I’d love to talk to you. | 我很想和你谈谈 |
[20:51] | I’d really like to catch up. | 我真的很想和你聚聚 |
[20:53] | Obviously, you’re all grown-up now. | 显然 你已经长大了 |
[20:56] | It’s funny. I have trouble picturing that. | 这很有趣 我无法来描述这个了 |
[21:01] | My God, how time flies. | 我的天 时间简直就是飞逝 |
[21:04] | But anyway, you can reach me anytime on my cell phone: | 但是无论怎样 你可以随时打我的手机: |
[21:13] | I look forward to hearing from you. Bye, now. | 我希望接到你的电话 再见 |
[21:33] | I guess he’s not home. | 我猜他不在家 |
[21:34] | He’s home. | 他在家 |
[21:36] | Aha. | 啊哈 |
[21:42] | I was wondering why… | 我觉得奇怪为什么 |
[21:43] | a man with no criminal record would change his name. | 一个人没有任何犯罪记录却改了名字 |
[21:46] | And then I thought about the name itself… | 接着我想了想这个名字 |
[21:48] | Oliver Martin. | 奥立佛·马丁 |
[21:49] | It sounded familiar, so I ran it. | 听起来很熟悉 因此我搜索了它 |
[21:51] | Through what, NCIC? | 通过什么 国家犯罪信息中心 |
[21:53] | No, a Brady Bunch Web site. | 不是 一个脱线家族网站 |
[21:58] | It popped right up. | 它马上就弹出来了 |
[22:02] | “Cousin Oliver”? | “奥立佛表哥” |
[22:07] | Who the hell’s that? | 那是他妈的谁 |
[22:08] | Carol Brady’s nephew. | 卡罗尔·布莱迪的侄子 |
[22:09] | He came to live with the Bradys… | 最后一季中 |
[22:11] | during the last season of the show. | 他和布莱迪住在一起 |
[22:13] | You’re speaking Greek to me here. | 你在这儿和我说希腊语 |
[22:16] | What’s this case have to do with an old TV show? | 这个案件和这部老的剧集有什么联系 |
[22:18] | You remember what Michael Daley claimed he saw… | 你记得迈克尔·德尼声称他在屋子里面 |
[22:20] | inside that house. | 看到过什么 |
[22:21] | He said it was the Brady Bunch house. | 他说过那是脱线家族的房子 |
[22:24] | He seemed certain of it. | 他好像十分确信 |
[22:25] | And now this name, Oliver Martin… | 并且这个名字 奥立佛·马丁 |
[22:28] | just connecting A to B to C. | 恰恰联系了第一到第三个假设 |
[22:34] | Does this make any sense to you? | 你能理解吗 |
[22:37] | When you knew Anthony… | 当你知道安东尼 |
[22:39] | was he nutty for the Brady Bunch? | 他是迷恋于脱线家族吗 |
[22:41] | We’d watch it together. | 我们一起看的 |
[22:44] | Okay, say he is. | 好的 算他是 |
[22:48] | What’s it mean? | 是什么意思 |
[22:49] | Well, why name himself after Cousin Oliver? | 那么 为什么他要把自己的名字改成奥立佛表哥 |
[22:52] | None of the other Bradys particularly liked Oliver. | 其他的布莱迪都不喜欢奥立佛 |
[22:55] | He was a self-described pest. | 他自称为是个害虫 |
[22:56] | The jinx. | 倒霉蛋 |
[22:58] | Cousin Oliver the jinx. | 奥立佛表哥是倒霉蛋 |
[23:02] | Oh, so maybe I watched an episode or two. | 哦 我可能看过一或两个集 |
[23:06] | So what you’re saying is that his choice… | 那么你是说 |
[23:09] | speaks to Anthony Fogelman’s character: | 说到安东尼·弗格曼的特征: |
[23:13] | How he views himself… unlucky, star-crossed, a danger. | 他怎么看待他自己 不幸 运气不好 一个危险的人 |
[23:19] | Okay, so be it. | 好的 算了 |
[23:20] | Just tell me how this helps me bust him and I’m happy. | 只要告诉我这个 怎么来帮我逮住他 让我高兴 |
[23:25] | Well, I’m starting to hope that it doesn’t come to that. | 呃 这可不是我的本意 |
[23:29] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[23:30] | Well, the power… | 就我们说知道的 |
[23:31] | that this man seemingly possesses is extraordinary. | 这个人的能力是非常特别的 |
[23:36] | It needs to be studied. | 这需要被研究 |
[23:37] | It could expand the scope… | 这可能能够拓展 |
[23:39] | of human knowledge. | 人类的视野 |
[23:41] | It could change everything. | 这可能会改变所有的事情 |
[23:43] | It very well could. | 这非常可能 |
[23:45] | I’ve been working this unit for nine years now. | 我在这方面已经工作9年了 |
[23:48] | I’ve investigated nearly 200 paranormal cases. | 我调查过将近200个超自然的案件 |
[23:52] | We are due for some… | 我们应该得到这些 |
[23:55] | incontrovertible proof. | 无可争议的证据 |
[23:58] | I want vindication for Mulder | 我想为穆德辩护 |
[24:02] | and for all of us. | 为我们所有的人 |
[24:31] | What in the hell? | 里面怎么了 |
[24:40] | What is it? | 要干什么 |
[24:44] | Agent Doggett, what? | 多各特探员 怎么了 |
[24:54] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[25:14] | Oliver Martin, FBI! | 奥立佛·马丁 FBI! |
[25:31] | Get out of my house. | 从我房子里出去 |
[25:33] | Oliver, there’s someone here that wants to talk to you… | 奥立佛 这儿有人想和你谈谈 |
[25:38] | Dr. Rietz. | 瑞兹博士 |
[25:39] | You remember him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[25:42] | Why won’t you people just leave me alone? | 为什么你们这帮人不让我自己呆着呢 |
[25:45] | Please, get out. | 拜托了 出去 |
[26:33] | Oh, crap. | 哦 废话 |
[26:46] | Oliver? | 奥立佛 |
[26:49] | Dr. Rietz? I need some help up here. | 瑞兹博士 我这需要一些帮助 |
[26:59] | Oliver? | 奥立佛 |
[27:01] | You up there? | 你在上面吗 |
[27:03] | Down there? Whatever the hell… | 还是在下面 无论在哪 |
[27:12] | Oliver. | 奥立佛 |
[27:13] | Oliver! | 奥立佛! |
[27:24] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[27:26] | Hey! Hey! I’m up here! | 嗨! 嗨! 我在这个上面! |
[27:29] | Dr. Rietz… help me out here! | 瑞兹博士 帮我从这儿出去! |
[27:33] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[27:35] | Come back here, man! He’s dangerous! | 回来! 他很危险! |
[27:38] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[27:45] | Anthony… | 安东尼 |
[27:48] | let him go. | 让他走 |
[27:50] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[27:53] | Sure you can. | 你肯定可以 |
[27:56] | No. | 不行 |
[28:00] | I don’t know how. | 我不知该怎么办 |
[28:02] | Anthony… | 安东尼 |
[28:03] | you’re a good person. | 你是一个好人 |
[28:05] | I know that hasn’t changed. | 我知道什么也没变 |
[28:10] | Relax… and focus. | 放松 注视这个 |
[28:13] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[28:16] | Good. | 好的 |
[28:18] | Relax… and focus. | 放松 注视这个 |
[28:51] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[28:54] | This is… | 这是 |
[28:56] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[28:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:01] | Just minor bruising. | 只是一点小擦伤 |
[29:04] | Dana Scully… | 黛娜·史卡利 |
[29:06] | meet Oliver Martin. | 这就是奥立佛·马丁 |
[29:08] | Uh… Anthony Fogelman. | 呣 安东尼·弗格曼 |
[29:16] | Oliver. | 奥立佛 |
[29:18] | Oliver… | 奥立佛 |
[29:19] | it’s a great pleasure to meet you. | 非常荣幸认识你 |
[29:22] | Where did all this come from, Oliver? | 所有这些从哪儿来 奥立佛 |
[29:24] | How did you make this come to be? | 你是怎么实现这个的 |
[29:28] | I think about it, and it’s here. | 我想着这个 就成这样了 |
[29:34] | Can you think about other things? | 你还能想起其它事情吗 |
[29:42] | What happens if you… | 会发生什么 如果你 |
[29:45] | think about another place… | 想着其他地方 |
[29:47] | a nice place? | 一个很好的地方 |
[29:49] | Can you do that, Oliver? | 你能做那个吗 奥立佛 |
[29:52] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[29:54] | It’s important to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[30:14] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[30:41] | Mainly… I like to be here. | 总体而言 我喜欢在这儿 |
[30:53] | Oliver… | 奥立佛 |
[30:55] | with your help, we could learn so much. | 有你的帮助 我们会了解很多东西 |
[31:01] | I would love to take you back with us to Washington. | 我非常乐意带你回华盛顿 |
[31:08] | It would mean so much to me, Oliver… | 这会对我很有意义 奥立佛 |
[31:12] | to show the whole world. | 展示给整个世界看 |
[31:22] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[31:24] | Let’s go get you packed. | 让我们去收拾行李 |
[31:34] | We’ve got a tiger by the tail. | 我们抓了老虎的尾巴 |
[31:37] | Do you believe he intended to kill you? | 你相信他打算杀了你吗 |
[31:39] | He wanted me out of his house, and away I went. | 他只是想让我从他的房子里出去 我就出去了 |
[31:42] | It was involuntary, like a sneeze. | 这是自然而然的 就像打喷嚏 |
[31:44] | What the hell difference does it make? | 这有什么区别吗 |
[31:45] | It means he’s not in control of this power of his. | 这意味着他无法控制他的力量 |
[31:47] | I think that’s where we can help him. | 我想在那儿我们可以帮助他 |
[31:50] | I mean, he needs to learn how to control his powers. | 我是说 他需要学习如何控制他的力量 |
[31:53] | I mean, my God… | 我是说 我的天 |
[31:55] | there’s no end to what he could accomplish. | 他所能达到的目标是没有终点的 |
[31:58] | And there’s no end to the harm… | 如果他就这么越来越变坏的话 |
[31:59] | he could cause if he goes off the deep end… | 那么伤害也是永无止境的 |
[32:00] | which isn’t too long a walk for this guy… | 万一你没有注意到的话 |
[32:02] | in case you haven’t noticed. | 这对他来说并不难做到 |
[32:03] | I mean, this whole… | 我的意思是 整个 |
[32:05] | Brady Bunch thing… I’m not so sure about this. | 这个脱线家族事件 我对这点不是很确信 |
[32:08] | Well, we can’t keep him here. | 我们不能把他留在这儿 |
[32:10] | Two people are dead. | 两个人已经死了 |
[32:12] | Clearly, this isn’t working. | 显而易见 这样不行 |
[32:14] | And besides, I mean… | 除此之外 我的意思是 |
[32:16] | as grand as this may sound… | 这是很重要的 |
[32:20] | we owe it to the world. | 我们欠世界一个交代 |
[32:22] | Maybe. Except that I can’t shake this feeling… | 可能 但我无法摆脱这个想法 |
[32:25] | that the other shoe’s going to drop… | 这是个双刃剑 |
[32:27] | that there’s something Oliver’s not telling us. | 奥立佛有些事情没有告诉我们 |
[32:38] | Oliver? Coming? | 奥立佛 走吧 |
[32:46] | Oliver? | 奥立佛 |
[33:50] | Wow! | 喔! |
[33:57] | May I have a glass of water? | 我能来杯水吗 |
[34:03] | We’ll only be a minute. | 我们只需要一会儿 |
[34:05] | Anything you need, just, uh, ask Arlene. | 你如果需要什么 就问阿琳 |
[34:28] | So what do you think, Dr. Jacocks? | 你是怎么想的 捷克斯博士 |
[34:31] | What do I think? | 我怎么想的 |
[34:34] | I think there’s a hell of a lot of physics books… | 我想那儿有很多的物理书 |
[34:36] | that are due for major rewrites. | 应当去重写 |
[34:37] | And I think a year from now… | 并且我认为在今后的一年里 |
[34:39] | you and Dr. Rietz will be in Stockholm… | 你和瑞兹博士会在斯德哥尔摩 |
[34:41] | accepting the Nobel Prize. | 接受诺贝尔奖 |
[34:46] | This will change everything. | 这会改变所有的事情 |
[34:50] | May I use your phone? | 我能用你的电话吗 |
[34:52] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[34:56] | So you’re on board with this? | 那么你也认同他们 |
[35:00] | What happens next? | 下一步怎么办 |
[35:02] | I want Kersh to see this. | 我想让克西看看这个 |
[35:03] | I want the director himself in here. | 我想让主管自己到这儿来 |
[35:05] | I mean, do you realize what this means? | 我的意思是 你意识到这代表了什么吗 |
[35:07] | This kind of proof? | 这是证据 |
[35:10] | It insures that they can’t shut you down. | 这确保他们不会阻止你们 |
[35:12] | It means the X-Files will go on forever. | 这意味着X档案会永远存在下去 |
[35:22] | Agent Scully! | 史卡利探员! |
[35:26] | He’s having a seizure. | 他癫痫发作 |
[35:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[35:29] | I saw a big spark… | 我看到一个巨大的火花 |
[35:30] | and then he just collapsed. | 接着他就崩溃了 |
[35:32] | We need an ambulance. | 我们需要一辆救护车 |
[35:34] | We got a man having a seizure. | 我们这儿有个人犯病了 |
[35:36] | Fourth floor, A.D. Skinner’s office. | 第四层 史基纳的办公室 |
[35:38] | Make it quick. | 快点 |
[35:47] | It was just all the excitement. | 可能太兴奋了 |
[35:49] | A little bed rest will do him wonders. | 卧床休息一下就好了 |
[35:52] | And we’ll get things right back on schedule. | 我们会让事情按日程进行 |
[36:11] | What do his doctors say? | 他的大夫怎么说 |
[36:14] | Oliver’s electrolytes were severely imbalanced… | 奥立佛的电解液严重不平衡 |
[36:16] | that’s what sent him into shock. | 这使得他休克 |
[36:18] | They’ve stabilized his fluids… | 他们已经使他的体液稳定了 |
[36:19] | When will they release him? | 他们什么时候让他出院 |
[36:21] | Well, there’s other problems. | 还有另外的问题 |
[36:23] | His thyroid level is elevated. | 他的甲状腺素水平升高 |
[36:25] | His glucose is low. | 他的血糖很低 |
[36:26] | CPK, liver enzymes… | 肝脏酶 |
[36:28] | and BUN… they’re all elevated. | 和尿素氮 全都很高 |
[36:30] | Which, in a nutshell, means? | 简而言之 意思是 |
[36:32] | It points to a multisystem organ failure. | 这是多系统器官衰竭 |
[36:35] | Gradually his body… | 渐渐地他的身体 |
[36:37] | is consuming itself. | 会消耗自己 |
[36:39] | It’s been going on for months and… | 这可能会持续几个月或者 |
[36:41] | maybe even years. | 可能会是几年 |
[36:45] | What’s causing it? | 什么导致了这个 |
[36:47] | His doctors have no idea… | 他的大夫也不知道 |
[36:49] | but I think I’m starting to. | 但是我认为我启动了这个 |
[36:51] | This power of his… it’s eating him alive. | 他的这一能力 这侵蚀着他的生命 |
[36:55] | And if so, it follows that the more he uses it… | 如果是这样的话 他运用得越多 |
[36:58] | the more his health will decline. | 他的健康就越糟糕 |
[37:01] | Until finally… | 直到最终 |
[37:06] | What in the hell? | 什么 |
[37:12] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[37:27] | Oliver? | 奥立佛 |
[37:31] | Oliver, those people just now… | 奥立佛 那些人 |
[37:34] | Was that… | 那是 |
[37:36] | Were they… | 他们是 |
[37:40] | Why were they here? | 他们为什么在这儿 |
[37:45] | To say good-bye. | 说再见 |
[37:46] | Why good-bye, Oliver? | 为什么要再见 奥立佛 |
[37:54] | Because I’m dying. | 因为我快要死了 |
[38:08] | 华盛顿特区 联邦调查局总部 | |
[38:13] | April fourth, 1970, 10:36 a.m. | 1970年4月4日 上午10:36 |
[38:17] | Present for this test areJohn Rietz, speaking… | 目前展现这项测试的是约翰·瑞兹 |
[38:19] | and Anthony Fogelman, age eight. | 和8岁的安东尼·弗格曼 |
[38:21] | Hello, Anthony. | 喂 安东尼 |
[38:23] | Are you ready to begin? | 准备好开始了吗 |
[38:25] | Any change in his condition? | 他的状况有什么改变吗 |
[38:27] | They’re trying everything they can think of. | 他们试了所有的办法 |
[38:30] | Experimental drugs, plasma transfusion. | 还在试验的药物 输血浆 |
[38:34] | None of that’s going to work. | 没有一个起作用 |
[38:36] | Why not? | 为什么不起作用 |
[38:37] | Because they’re treating the symptoms… | 因为他们只是对症 |
[38:40] | not the cause. | 不是对病因 |
[38:41] | What do you have, John? | 你有什么主意 约翰 |
[38:44] | One big question. | 一个大问题 |
[38:46] | Why The Brady Bunch? | 为什么是脱线家族 |
[38:49] | Seriously, you two are fans. | 说实话 你们两个是狂热者 |
[38:52] | Why are people still watching a 30-year-old TV show? | 为什么人们还在看30年前的电视节目 |
[38:54] | Because they’re the family everyone wishes they had. | 因为每个人都想拥有这样的家庭 |
[38:59] | Loving parents, lots of brothers and sisters… | 相爱的父母 很多的兄弟姐妹 |
[39:02] | everybody getting along. | 所有的人都在一起 |
[39:04] | They’re the perfect family. | 他们是个完美的家庭 |
[39:06] | And since Oliver didn’t have one as a child… | 由于奥立佛还是个孩子的时候没有这样一个家庭 |
[39:10] | he… created one. | 他创造了一个 |
[39:12] | Sure, I’d buy all that… | 好 我都同意 |
[39:13] | but in this case, why The Brady Bunch? | 但是在这个案件中 为什么是脱线家族 |
[39:16] | Why not The Partridge Family? | 为什么不是《佩翠杰一家》(电视剧) |
[39:18] | Why not Eight is Enough? | 为什么不是《八个就够了》(电视剧) |
[39:24] | Where was Oliver when he first saw The Brady Bunch? | 奥立佛第一次看脱线家族的是在哪儿 |
[39:27] | He was with you, right? | 他是和你一起的 对吗 |
[39:29] | He’d always insist that we watch it together… | 他一直坚持我们一起看 |
[39:32] | every week I was there. | 我在那儿的每个星期 |
[39:33] | And the longer you two were together… | 你们两个在一起的时间越长 |
[39:35] | the more his psychokinetic power faded… | 他的这种特异功能能力就越弱 |
[39:38] | until finally it went away completely. | 直到它最终完全消失 |
[39:41] | Why do you think that was? | 为什么你想想什么原因 |
[39:56] | Because for the first time in his life… | 因为在他生活中 |
[40:01] | he was happy. | 他第一次感到高兴 |
[40:02] | Because he was with you. | 因为他是和你在一起 |
[40:07] | What are you suggesting is the course of action, John? | 你说说什么导致了这个 约翰 |
[40:10] | A. Oliver’s going to die… | 奥立佛会很快死的 |
[40:13] | if he continues to use his power. | 如果他还是用他的特异功能 |
[40:17] | B. His power goes away when he’s happy. | 或者当他高兴的时候 他的能力马上消失 |
[40:23] | And C. You’re the father he never had, and he loves you. | 或者 你是他未曾有过的父亲 并且他爱你 |
[40:31] | A to B to C. | 联系着三者 |
[40:46] | Come on, Oliver… | 快点 奥立佛 |
[40:49] | you’ve got to eat something, man. | 你要吃点东西 |
[40:51] | Doctor’s orders. | 大夫的要求 |
[41:01] | Talk to him, will ya? | 和他谈谈 行吗 |
[41:11] | Oliver. | 奥立佛 |
[41:16] | You have to understand… | 你必须明白 |
[41:18] | my life’s work… | 我一生的工作 |
[41:21] | the vindication of it… | 就是证明这个 |
[41:24] | it’s so important to me. | 这对我来说非常重要 |
[41:28] | I let it blind me. | 我让这点蒙蔽了我的眼睛 |
[41:33] | I treated you like a lab rat… | 我对待你就像对待实验室的大白鼠 |
[41:37] | and not a man. | 而不是一个人 |
[41:40] | And 30 years ago… | 并且30年前 |
[41:42] | I left with barely a good-bye. | 我就这么离开了 只是简单的一句再见 |
[41:49] | I am sorry for that. | 我对此非常抱歉 |
[41:54] | You can’t use your power. | 你不能再使用你的特异功能了 |
[41:57] | Not ever again. | 以后一次都不行 |
[42:00] | I forbid it. | 我不许你再用 |
[42:04] | I can’t be alone. | 我不再孤独了 |
[42:10] | You won’t be. | 你不会的 |
[42:13] | You’ve got me. | 你有我 |
[42:17] | Can you forgive me, Oliver? | 你能原谅我吗 奥立佛 |
[42:23] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[42:47] | So close, Dana. | 就差一点 黛娜 |
[42:51] | I’m sorry you don’t get your proof. | 我很抱歉你无法去证明 |
[42:56] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[43:00] | Well, maybe I’ve had it… | 可能我已经证明了 |
[43:02] | these past nine years. | 在过去的9年里 |
[43:07] | If not proof of the paranormal, then… | 如果没有证明超自然现象 那么 |
[43:12] | of more important things. | 我证明了更重要的事情 |
[43:30] | Here’s hoping the TV stays off… | 这儿希望电视继续关着 |
[43:31] | and he learns how to love the real world. | 让他去学习如何爱这个真实的世界 |
[43:47] | I think you are getting the hang of this job. | 我认为你得到这份工作的窍门 |