时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | *Mr. Chuckleteeth, happy as can be * | *笑牙先生很开心* |
[00:21] | *Mr. Chuckleteeth, won’t you play with me * | *笑牙先生和我玩* |
[00:25] | *When I’m feeling lonely, lonely as can be * | *当我孤独无人陪* |
[00:28] | *Oh, Mr. Chuckleteeth * | *笑牙先生* |
[00:31] | *Won’t you play with me * | *和我玩* |
[00:33] | *Mr. Chuckleteeth * | *笑牙先生* |
[00:35] | *We all love you so * | *人人爱* |
[00:37] | *Stay with us forever* | *永远与我们在一起* |
[00:39] | *Never let us go, and when I’m feeling lonely* | *当我孤独无人陪* |
[00:43] | *Lonely as can be* | *我们永远不离去* |
[00:45] | You can’t call me anymore. | 你不能再打电话给我了 |
[00:46] | *Won’t you play with me* | *和我玩* |
[00:48] | *Mr. Chuckleteeth* | *笑牙先生* |
[00:49] | I can’t do this right now. I’m at the park with Andrew. | 我现在没空 我和安德鲁在公园 |
[00:52] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[00:53] | Mommy! Mommy! Mr. Chuckleteeth! | 妈咪 妈咪 是笑牙先生 |
[00:56] | Mommy’s on the phone, Andrew. | 妈咪在打电话 安德鲁 |
[00:58] | But, Mommy, look! Look! | 可是妈咪 看 |
[00:59] | – I can’t do this. – Mommy, Mommy! | -不行 -妈咪 妈咪 |
[01:02] | Stop calling me. | 别给我打电话了 |
[01:03] | – Stop calling. – Diane. | -别打了 -黛安 |
[01:08] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[01:10] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[01:14] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[01:16] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[01:18] | Mr. Chuckleteeth? | 笑牙先生 |
[01:22] | Mr. Chuckleteeth? | 笑牙先生 |
[01:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[01:33] | Mr. Chuckleteeth? | 笑牙先生 |
[01:37] | Mr. Chuckleteeth? | 笑牙先生 |
[01:42] | Mr. Chuckleteeth? | 笑牙先生 |
[01:46] | *Mr. Chuckleteeth, happy as can be* | *笑牙先生很开心* |
[02:01] | Mr. Chuckleteeth? | 笑牙先生 |
[02:05] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[02:09] | Mr. Chuckleteeth, wait! | 笑牙先生 等等 |
[02:24] | Where’d you go?! | 你要去哪 |
[02:27] | Mr. Chuckleteeth? | 笑牙先生 |
[02:29] | Come back. | 回来 |
[02:38] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[02:40] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[02:43] | Andrew! It’s Daddy! | 安德鲁 我是爸爸 |
[02:47] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[02:48] | – Andrew! – Andrew! | -安德鲁 -安德鲁 |
[02:52] | – Andrew! – Andrew, can you hear us?! | -安德鲁 -安德鲁 能听到我们吗 |
[02:54] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[02:55] | – Andrew! – Andrew! | -安德鲁 -安德鲁 |
[03:00] | Andrew Eggers! | 安德鲁·艾格斯 |
[03:07] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[03:10] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[03:21] | You got something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[03:24] | Oh, God help us. | 上帝保佑 |
[03:26] | – Is that him? – Rick… | -是他吗 -瑞克 |
[03:27] | – Is that my son? – Don’t… don’t look. | -是我儿子吗 -别 别看 |
[03:29] | – Andrew! Andrew! – No. | -安德鲁 安德鲁 -不 |
[03:31] | Oh, God. Let me go! Let me go! | 天哪 放开我 放开我 |
[03:33] | Let me go! Andrew! | 放开我 安德鲁 |
[03:35] | Andrew! Oh, please. | 安德鲁 天哪 |
[03:38] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[03:42] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[04:17] | I think you can see the photographs in our case file there, | 你们应该能看到我们卷宗里的照片 |
[04:20] | the boy was viciously attacked, | 那个男孩惨遭袭击 |
[04:22] | and the body was found right here. | 而尸体是在这里发现的 |
[04:27] | The coroner has asphyxiation as cause of death, | 法医判断死因为窒息 |
[04:29] | from a crushed windpipe and… | 气管被扼断 |
[04:31] | fractured dislocation of the cervical vertebrae. | 颈椎骨折移位 |
[04:34] | Yeah. The town was, uh, really shaken up about it. | 对 整个镇子都对此感到震惊 |
[04:37] | But you think this was an animal attack? | 但你觉得这是动物袭击吗 |
[04:39] | I think those photos speak for themselves. Yes. | 我觉得这显而易见 没错 |
[04:41] | What kind of animal, Chief Strong? | 哪种动物 斯特朗警长 |
[04:43] | We get coyotes, both here and in town. | 这里和镇上都有郊狼 |
[04:46] | Well, it’s rare that a coyote will attack a human being. | 但郊狼袭击人是很少见的 |
[04:48] | Well, they say that there’s a new predator | 其他人说来了新的捕食者 |
[04:50] | that they’re calling a Coywolf. | 他们叫它大郊狼 |
[04:52] | It’s a mix of Canis latrans and Canis lupus. | 是郊狼和狼的混种 |
[04:55] | It’s a hybrid coyote-wolf. | 也就是狼和郊狼混血 |
[04:58] | Is this the first such attack? | 这是第一起这样的袭击案吗 |
[05:00] | And hopefully the last. | 希望也是最后一起 |
[05:01] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[05:04] | let me ask you, what’s the FBI doing here? | 我想问下 联调局在这里做什么 |
[05:07] | The FBI has jurisdiction over the killing | 联调局对执法人员直系亲属死亡的案件 |
[05:09] | of the immediate family of a law enforcement officer. | 有司法调查权 |
[05:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:16] | You think that this was a murder? | 你们觉得这是谋杀案吗 |
[05:18] | – I don’t rule it out. – What makes you say that? | -不排除这可能 -你有什么依据 |
[05:20] | I know this is a small town, and probably very close-knit, | 我知道这是个小镇 大家都应该知根知底 |
[05:24] | and I’m sure that you don’t want to hear this. | 我也确信你不想听到这些 |
[05:26] | But if a man did this– and it would typically be a man– | 但如果这是人类做的 通常是男子 |
[05:29] | he would be emboldened by escaping detection | 他可能会因为逃脱侦察而自我膨胀 |
[05:32] | and would likely kill again. | 很可能再次犯案 |
[05:33] | The evidence doesn’t support that. | 但没有证据支持 |
[05:35] | Well, the broken neck supports that. | 断掉的脖子就是证据 |
[05:37] | And the bite marks that you see | 你看到的咬痕可能是 |
[05:39] | might be postmortem animal predation. | 死后由动物捕食造成 |
[05:41] | You can’t just walk in here making assumptions | 你们不能这样无端推测 |
[05:44] | that we’ve already dismissed. | 这些我们已经推翻了 |
[05:45] | These aren’t just careless assumptions. | 这些不是随意的假设 |
[05:47] | Agent Scully’s also a medical doctor, | 史考莉探员也是一位医学博士 |
[05:48] | and damn good at her job. | 专业技能过硬 |
[05:51] | You’d be looking at a male, age 19 to 42, | 你要寻找的是一名男性 19至42岁之间 |
[05:54] | with a criminal record. | 有犯罪记录 |
[05:55] | And probably lives near and frequents the park. | 极可能住在附近并经常去公园 |
[05:58] | Would know the boy’s play schedule. | 知道被害男孩什么时候会去玩耍 |
[06:01] | And most disturbingly, these types of killers | 最令人不安的是 这类杀人犯 |
[06:05] | get aroused at the suffering of their victims. | 会因受害人的遭遇激起凶性 |
[06:11] | We were hoping we could see the body. | 我们希望能去看看尸体 |
[06:15] | Thanks for backing me up out there. | 谢谢你刚才支持我 |
[06:17] | Yeah. You’re my homie. | 你可是自己人 |
[06:19] | But Coywolves? | 但是 大郊狼 |
[06:21] | – Really, Mulder? – Sometimes mixed with wild dogs. | -不是吧 穆德 -有时和野狗混种 |
[06:25] | Bet a wolf hasn’t been seen in Connecticut for a hundred years. | 我打赌康涅狄格州已经有一百年没见过郊狼了 |
[06:28] | Just last year, to be accurate. | 确切的说 就在去年 |
[06:30] | All that I took from the report is that a child was snatched, | 我看到报告上说一个孩子被抓走 |
[06:33] | right from that playground. | 就从这个广场上 |
[06:35] | Does that sound like a wolf to you? | 你看着像狼吗 |
[06:37] | No, I wasn’t thinking wolf. | 不像 我觉得不是狼 |
[06:38] | I was thinking more like a hellhound. | 我觉得更像是地狱犬 |
[06:43] | – What’s a hellhound, now? – It’s a large black dog | -地狱犬又是什么 -是一种大黑狗 |
[06:46] | that guards the gates of the underworld. | 守护着地狱的大门 |
[06:47] | But that’s neither here nor there. | 但那和这事无关 |
[06:48] | The point is that stranger things | 关键是这里还发生过 |
[06:49] | have happened around here, Scully. | 更奇怪的事情 史考莉 |
[06:51] | In 1658, a Puritan midwife named Goodie Bishop | 1658年 一名清教徒助产士 古迪·毕肖普 |
[06:54] | was accused of witchcraft and lying with the devil. | 她被指控使用巫术 与魔鬼为伍 |
[06:57] | Legend has it that she spontaneously combusted | 传说她在镇上人面前 |
[06:59] | in front of the assembled townsfolk. | 无端自燃了 |
[07:02] | – Right over there. – Well, as we’ve discussed before, | -就在那里 -就像我们之前讨论过的那样 |
[07:04] | people don’t just spontaneously combust, | 人是不会自燃的 |
[07:06] | and that woman was undoubtedly an innocent, a tragic victim | 她肯定只是个不幸的无辜受害者 |
[07:09] | of religious persecution and hysteria, | 被宗教迫害和癔病所连累罢了 |
[07:12] | and anybody would know that | 这点常识 但凡多读点书 |
[07:13] | if they read -beyond the tourist literature. | 别老是看那种景区介绍 就都能知道 |
[07:15] | Because there were bogus witch hunts doesn’t mean | 不能因为那些伪造的猎巫运动 |
[07:17] | that there were no witches. | 就断定没有巫师存在 |
[07:18] | And while I do sadly concede | 虽然我的确认为 |
[07:20] | that there are probably no Coywolves | 康涅狄格的伊斯特伍德 |
[07:21] | in Eastwood, Connecticut, | 没有大郊狼 |
[07:22] | I do suspect there are still practitioners of the black arts. | 但我确实怀疑还有使用巫术的人存在 |
[07:25] | Well, they can practice all they want, | 她们想练习什么都行 |
[07:26] | but it doesn’t mean that witchcraft | 但这也不能作为巫术 |
[07:28] | – has any basis in reality. – Well… | -在现实生活中存在的证据 -这个… |
[07:30] | and yet, a young boy is dead. | 但是一个小男孩确实死了 |
[07:33] | Mulder, the only devil around here probably parks right here | 穆德 这里唯一的恶魔可能就在那里 |
[07:36] | in front of the playground, | 在游乐场前 |
[07:37] | stirring something other than his cauldron. | 他想搅动的绝不是坩埚 |
[07:42] | I just want to find the killer. | 我只是想找到凶手 |
[07:49] | No matter how many times we do this, Mulder, | 不管我们处理了多少次这种案子 穆德 |
[07:51] | a child is always the hardest. | 面对孩子的尸体总是最难的 |
[07:54] | It never gets easier. | 从来没有轻松过 |
[07:55] | It’s an innocent life cut short. | 一个夭折的无辜生命 |
[07:57] | It’s hard not to take it personally. | 很难不代入自己的感情 |
[08:14] | Irregular lacerations and abrasions | 非正常的撕裂和淤青 |
[08:17] | on the neck, throat and torso. | 分别在颈部 喉部和躯干处 |
[08:19] | Significant… | 下腹部 |
[08:21] | amount of the lower abdomen is… | 有一大半 |
[08:25] | completely torn out and missing. | 都被撕开然后不见了 |
[08:27] | That would appear to agree with their findings. | 这好像和他们的发现吻合了 |
[08:30] | Well, evisceration fits animal predation, | 取出内脏像是动物捕食的做法 |
[08:32] | but the condition of the body makes it almost impossible | 但根据这具尸体的情况 |
[08:35] | to determine when it happened. | 基本无法推断出到底发生了什么 |
[08:37] | Cervical fracturing fits with the picture | 颈部的断裂 |
[08:39] | that he was most probably shaken to death. | 说明他可能是在剧烈摇晃中折断了颈部 |
[08:42] | By a man. | 人为的 |
[08:44] | Well, that’s… | 这是… |
[08:46] | something I didn’t want to broach out there, Mulder. | 我不愿意往深里想的事 穆德 |
[08:49] | You think it’s one of the parents. | 你觉得是家长干的 |
[08:51] | You were in Violent Crime, Mulder, | 在来X档案之前 穆德 |
[08:53] | before you came to the X-Files. | 你在暴力犯罪科 |
[08:54] | You know the profile. | 你比较了解侧写 |
[08:55] | Eyewitnesses exculpate the mother. | 目击证人的证词洗清了母亲的嫌疑 |
[08:57] | But the father… | 但是他的父亲 |
[09:00] | he’s a police officer. | 他是个警官 |
[09:02] | Being protected by fellow officers? | 你是说他有同僚袒护吗 |
[09:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:16] | What does that look like to you? | 你看这是什么 |
[09:18] | What is that, fine, white sand? | 那是什么 白色细沙吗 |
[09:20] | Looks like salt to me. | 我看着像盐 |
[09:24] | That in the report? | 这个报告里有写吗 |
[09:26] | What would be the significance of that? | 这有什么重要的 |
[09:28] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[09:31] | Tell you what else isn’t in the report. | 和你说还有件报告里没写的事 |
[09:32] | There’s an eyewitness to the scene who wasn’t interviewed. | 有位现场目击证人没有被问讯过 |
[09:36] | And her father’s the chief of police. | 她的父亲是警长 |
[09:38] | Mulder, she’s five years old. | 穆德 她只有五岁 |
[09:39] | That seem odd to you? | 你觉得很奇怪吗 |
[09:40] | And her mother was right there with her. | 她的母亲和她在一起 |
[09:42] | Seems very odd to me. | 我觉得非常奇怪 |
[09:46] | But you’re wasting your time, Mulder. | 你是在浪费时间 穆德 |
[09:50] | Andrew blessed the lives of all of us here in Eastwood. | 安德鲁给我们伊斯特伍德的各位都带来了欢乐 |
[09:55] | Today we all grieve | 今天我们聚此哀悼 |
[09:57] | with Diane and Rick… | 和黛安与瑞克一起 |
[10:00] | for the unimaginable loss | 为这难以想象的损失 |
[10:01] | of one of Eastwood’s dearest sons. | 为我们失去了伊斯特伍德最亲爱的儿子之一 |
[10:05] | This isn’t right. We don’t even have his body. | 这样不对 我们连他的尸体都没有 |
[10:09] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[10:10] | It is in the most difficult times | 而正是在这艰难的时候 |
[10:13] | that the love and compassion of our community | 我们社区的爱和慈悲 |
[10:17] | is so vitally important. | 才显得如此重要 |
[10:21] | For, “Where two or three are gathered in My name, | 因为神说”无论在哪里 有两三个人奉我的名聚会 |
[10:25] | there am I among them.” | 那里就有我在他们中间” |
[10:28] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[10:30] | Andrew is with the Lord now, | 安德鲁现在和主在一起了 |
[10:33] | free from the evils of this world, | 不再受恶魔和俗世的困扰 |
[10:36] | free from our iniquities, | 不再为我们的邪恶所困 |
[10:38] | and free from our sins. | 从我们的罪恶中脱身 |
[10:40] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[10:42] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[10:43] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[10:49] | Both of you, just please understand | 两位 请理解 |
[10:52] | that if you ever, ever need to talk… | 如果你们需要和人谈谈 |
[10:59] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[11:02] | Diane. | 黛安 |
[11:03] | Please, I can’t talk now. | 拜托 我现在不想说话 |
[11:06] | Okay. I just… I’m so sorry for your loss. | 好吧 我只是 深表遗憾 |
[11:14] | Hey, man. So sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[11:16] | Hey, let me ask you something. | 问你点事 |
[11:18] | Why won’t the FBI release Andrew’s body? | 为什么联调局不把安德鲁的尸体还给我们 |
[11:21] | Look, he’s my son. | 他是我的儿子 |
[11:22] | What are they saying? | 他们的理由是什么 |
[11:25] | What are you keeping from me, man? | 你在瞒着我什么 |
[11:27] | They’re pushing another story. | 他们在调查另一种推断 |
[11:29] | They’re saying it wasn’t an animal attack. | 说这不是动物袭击 |
[11:32] | What are they saying it was? | 那他们说这是什么 |
[11:34] | The female agent? Uh, she laid out a profile. | 那个女探员 她说了个侧写 |
[11:37] | Male, 19 through 42, past convictions. | 男性 19至42之间 有前科 |
[11:40] | She even says he probably gets off on it. | 她说他可能很享受犯罪的过程 |
[11:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:47] | And he probably lives here in Eastwood. | 而且他可能就住在伊斯特伍德 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry, man. | 深表遗憾 朋友 |
[12:05] | Okay, we’ll see you. | 好 再见 |
[12:08] | Why… why does the FBI need to speak to Emily? | 联调局的人为什么要找艾米丽问话 |
[12:12] | She’s just a little girl. | 她只是个小女孩 |
[12:13] | Look, we need to cooperate with them. | 听着 我们需要配合他们 |
[12:14] | We’ve got nothing to hide. | 我们没什么可隐瞒的 |
[12:16] | They just want to ask her some questions. | 他们只是想问她几个问题 |
[12:17] | Anna, just play nice. | 安娜 态度好点 |
[12:19] | But I was there. We didn’t see anything. | 但我当时在场 我们什么都没看见 |
[12:21] | I’m getting it from all sides. | 各方都给我压力 |
[12:23] | They’re trying to turn a tragedy | 他们想把一场悲剧 |
[12:24] | into a damn murder investigation. | 变成谋杀调查 |
[12:26] | But what does that have to do with Emily? | 但那跟艾米丽有何关系 |
[12:27] | Just let them talk to her. Okay? | 就让他们跟她聊聊 好吗 |
[12:38] | Man asked you a question, Em. | 这位先生问了你一个问题 小艾 |
[12:43] | Emily, did you see who took Andrew? | 艾米丽 你看到是谁带走安德鲁了吗 |
[12:47] | But if you saw, you’d tell Mommy, right? | 但如果你看到了 会告诉妈妈的 对吧 |
[12:50] | Did you see anyone at all? | 你当时看到任何人吗 |
[12:51] | I saw Andrew going into the forest. | 我看到安德鲁走进树林里了 |
[12:58] | Go watch your show. | 去看电视吧 |
[13:01] | Well, um, I… | 我… |
[13:03] | I guess I’m not as interesting as… | 我想我不如它们有意思 |
[13:06] | – Bibbletiggles. – Bibbletiggles. | -毕波宝宝 -毕波宝宝 |
[13:08] | She’s obsessed. | 她很着迷 |
[13:11] | Well, who wouldn’t be? | 谁不会呢 |
[13:12] | I just, I can’t… | 我只是 我忍不住… |
[13:13] | I can’t stop thinking about how easily it could’ve been us. | 我忍不住一直想 受害者也有可能是我们 |
[13:20] | I mean, you look away for just one moment… | 就移开视线那么几秒钟… |
[13:25] | Do you have kids, Agent Mulder? | 你有孩子吗 穆德探员 |
[13:27] | Uh, well, I have, uh, a son, who’s… he’s grown, though. | 我有个儿子 但他已经长大成人了 |
[13:30] | When I was little, you could hardly keep me in the house. | 我小的时候 总是往屋子外面跑 |
[13:33] | Now you can’t drag your kid away from a screen. | 而现在的孩子 你都没法把他们从屏幕前拉开 |
[13:35] | Yeah. Are you from around here? | 是啊 你一直住在这儿吗 |
[13:38] | Right down the street. Yeah, Nutmegger through and through. | 我父母家就在前面 土生土长的康州人 |
[13:41] | Husband, too. I met him when I was five years old. | 我丈夫也是 我第一次遇见他时才五岁 |
[13:44] | He must be under a lot of pressure. The case. | 这起案件一定让他压力很大 |
[13:48] | There’s the guilt. | 他感到愧疚 |
[13:49] | That it happened on his watch. | 这事发生在他值班期间 |
[13:51] | He’s very protective of this little town. | 他很保护这个小镇 |
[13:54] | Obsessively. | 着魔一般 |
[13:57] | Runs in the family, I guess. | 大概是家族遗传吧 |
[13:59] | Mommy, I want juice, please. | 妈妈 我想喝果汁 谢谢 |
[14:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:04] | – Sure. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[14:34] | My husband’s a local history nut. | 我丈夫很沉迷本地历史 |
[14:36] | The, uh, witch trials and all that. | 女巫审判那些 |
[14:40] | Anything else, Agent Mulder? | 还有其他问题吗 穆德探员 |
[14:41] | No. Thank you for your time. | 没有了 谢谢你的配合 |
[14:43] | *Mr. Chuckleteeth* | *笑牙先生* |
[14:44] | *Happy as can be* | *很开心* |
[14:45] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[14:46] | *Mr. Chuckleteeth, won’t you play with me* | *笑牙先生和我玩* |
[14:49] | He was in the forest. | 他当时在树林里 |
[14:50] | *When I’m feeling lonely, lonely as can be* | *当我孤独无人陪* |
[14:54] | *Oh, Mr. Chuckleteeth, won’t you play with me.* | *笑牙先生和我玩* |
[15:09] | 找到一条搜索结果 梅尔文·彼得 | |
[15:14] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[15:27] | Seeing the body change your mind? | 看到尸体让你改变主意了吗 |
[15:29] | I maintain that the boy was murdered. | 我仍然认为那男孩是被谋杀的 |
[15:32] | But there’s something that you should know. | 但有些事你该知道 |
[15:33] | As hard as it is to contemplate… | 虽然难以相信… |
[15:35] | Don’t go there, Agent Scully. | 别说这个 史考莉探员 |
[15:36] | When the child is under the age of five, | 但当受害人是五岁以下儿童时 |
[15:39] | the majority of assailants are in fact… | 多数袭击者其实是… |
[15:41] | Rick Eggers did not kill his son. | 瑞克·艾格斯没杀他儿子 |
[15:43] | Most of the time, friends and family can’t even contemplate | 很多时候 朋友和家人都无法想象 |
[15:46] | that the suspect is capable of these crimes | 嫌犯能犯下这种罪行 |
[15:47] | because they carry out their fantasies in private. | 因为他们都私下满足自己的幻想 |
[15:50] | I think I’ve heard about enough. | 我想我听够了 |
[15:52] | I want to rule him out as a suspect. | 我想排除他的嫌疑 |
[15:54] | Officer Eggers loved Andrew. He’s a decent, honorable man, | 艾格斯警官很爱安德鲁 他是个正直可敬的人 |
[15:57] | a good cop. | 一个好警察 |
[15:58] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[16:01] | When the suspects are confronted, | 嫌犯遭到质问时 |
[16:02] | they have a tendency to become violent towards themselves. | 会有自残倾向 |
[16:05] | I would confront him myself, but I don’t have to. | 我愿意亲自审问他 但我不必那样做 |
[16:08] | He was working his shift when Andrew was attacked. | 安德鲁遭到袭击时 他正在值班 |
[16:13] | With you or out on his own? | 跟你在一起还是独自在外 |
[16:16] | Why don’t you ask him yourself? | 你何不亲自去问他 |
[16:20] | Where’s Eggers? | 艾格斯在哪儿 |
[16:21] | He just ran out of here, Chief. Almost knocked me over. | 他刚刚才冲出去了 警长 差点撞倒我 |
[16:40] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[16:51] | Rick, I need you to pull over. That’s an order. | 瑞克 靠边停车 这是命令 |
[16:54] | Pull over right now. | 立刻停车 |
[16:57] | The hell is he going? | 他到底要去哪儿 |
[17:02] | Hold on. | 扶稳了 |
[17:09] | You think he’s going home? | 你觉得他是要回家吗 |
[17:11] | He’s going the wrong way. | 他家不是这方向 |
[17:28] | Melvin Peter! | 梅尔文·彼得 |
[17:33] | Where are you, you son of a bitch? | 你在哪儿 你这个混蛋 |
[17:40] | Put that away. Eggers! | 把枪收起来 艾格斯 |
[17:52] | Eggers. | 艾格斯 |
[17:59] | Eggers. | 艾格斯 |
[18:03] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[18:03] | – Eggers, what are you doing? – He’s not here. | -艾格斯 你在干什么 -他不在这儿 |
[18:05] | He’s not here! | 他不在这儿 |
[18:09] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[18:10] | Rick. Put the gun down. | 瑞克 把枪放下 |
[18:13] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事的 放下 |
[18:16] | I got it. I got it. | 我来 给我吧 |
[18:21] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[18:23] | I found the piece of garbage that she was talking about. | 我找到她说的那个混蛋了 |
[18:29] | – It’s my boy. – Okay. Okay. | -那是我儿子 -好了 好了 |
[18:33] | Mulder. Where are you? | 穆德 你在哪里 |
[18:35] | Back where they found the body. | 回发现尸体的地方了 |
[18:37] | There’s been a development. | 事情有进展了 |
[18:39] | What kind of development? | 什么样的进展 |
[18:40] | I’m not quite sure yet. | 我还不太确定 |
[18:41] | But the dead boy’s father has had a breakdown. | 但受害男孩的父亲刚崩溃了 |
[18:48] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[18:50] | Mulder, are you there? | 穆德 你还在吗 |
[18:53] | Just tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪儿 |
[18:55] | 114 Pendley Avenue. | 彭德利大道114号 |
[19:14] | Who let the dogs out? | 谁把狗放出来的 |
[19:16] | Waiting on a search warrant. | 正在等搜查令 |
[19:19] | Whose house are we searching? | 我们要搜谁的房子 |
[19:20] | Convicted sex offender, Melvin Peter. | 一个获刑的性侵犯 梅尔文·彼得 |
[19:22] | He failed to register with the local police | 他去年搬来的时候并没有 |
[19:24] | when he moved in last year. | 向当地警方报备 |
[19:25] | Two blocks away from Ash Hill Park. | 就住在离阿什山公园两个街区的地方 |
[19:30] | Who figured that out? | 谁发现的 |
[19:31] | Father of the deceased, right over there. | 死者的父亲 就在那儿 |
[19:33] | Based on the profile I provided. | 根据我提供的侧写发现的 |
[19:40] | I’m not convinced. | 我并不这么想 |
[19:42] | You sure about that, Mulder? | 你确定吗 穆德 |
[19:43] | I’m not sure about anything. | 我对所有事都不确定 |
[19:46] | I got the warrant. Let’s go. | 我拿到搜查令了 走吧 |
[20:40] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:42] | What is it, Mulder? | 是什么 穆德 |
[21:07] | They put out an APB on Melvin Peter | 他们对梅尔文·彼得发了全境通告 |
[21:09] | and called his parole officer. | 给他的假释官打了电话 |
[21:11] | I still don’t like him for it. | 我还是不信是他 |
[21:13] | What’s not to like? | 不信什么 |
[21:14] | I mean, you couldn’t dream up a more perfect suspect. | 我说 你做梦都找不到这么完美的嫌犯 |
[21:17] | 美国的连环强奸杀人犯 外号”屠夫小丑” | |
[21:17] | He’s potentially John Wayne Gacy with a monkey. | 他可能就是养猴版的约翰·韦恩·盖西 |
[21:20] | That’s it. It’s too perfect. | 就是这个 过于完美了 |
[21:21] | I don’t, I don’t like perfect like that. | 我不相信太完美的东西 |
[21:22] | Makes me uncomfortable. | 让我觉得不自在 |
[21:24] | Well, sometimes the simplest of competing theories | 有时候在相互矛盾的理论中 |
[21:27] | is actually the right one. | 最简单的往往会是正确的 |
[21:28] | And I think most of these people would agree with you. | 这里大部分人会同意你的说法 |
[21:30] | – That’s what scares me. – Well, they’ve been living | -我对此深感忧心 -他们一直跟个 |
[21:32] | next to a convicted pedophile and they didn’t know it. | 获刑的恋童癖做邻居 并且毫不知情 |
[21:35] | This guy has no chance. | 这个人没有任何希望 |
[21:38] | Why are you defending him? | 你为什么要为他说话 |
[21:39] | I’m-I’m not defending him. | 我不是在为他说话 |
[21:41] | But you said it yourself, it’s this rush to judgment. | 但你自己也说过 不要匆忙做判断 |
[21:44] | Mass hysteria, Salem, | 群体性歇斯底里 撒冷女巫案 |
[21:45] | McCarthyism. | 麦卡锡主义 |
[21:47] | What happened to the precious presumption of innocence, | 宝贵的无罪推定上哪儿去了 |
[21:49] | which is rooted in a very democratic ideal | 那可是”宁可错放十个 |
[21:51] | that it’s better to let ten guilty men go free | 不可错杀一人”的 |
[21:54] | than to imprison one innocent man. | 民主理想之精华 |
[21:56] | I am all for benefit of the doubt, Mulder. | 我还是愿意相信他无辜的 穆德 |
[21:58] | But he is a convicted felon and we have to start somewhere. | 他毕竟是个获刑犯 我们得有个切入点 |
[22:00] | And you and this mob are reconvicting him right here | 而你和这帮人现在再一次给他判了刑 |
[22:03] | and now for the sins of his past. | 就因为他过去的罪 |
[22:05] | With a fervor that we see too often | 这种慷慨激昂 |
[22:07] | in this American experience of ours. | 我们在美式经验里见得太多了 |
[22:35] | Em, it’s time for lunch. | 小艾 该吃午饭了 |
[22:50] | Emily. TV off, now. | 艾米丽 现在把电视关了 |
[22:54] | Em. | 小艾 |
[23:00] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[23:04] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[23:06] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[23:09] | Emily! Emily! | 艾米丽 艾米丽 |
[23:21] | Similar signs of predation, | 捕食迹象相似 |
[23:22] | but not beyond forensic analysis here. | 但要看法医鉴定的结果 |
[23:29] | You okay, Mulder? | 你还好吗 穆德 |
[23:31] | I talked to her just this morning. | 我今天早上还跟她说过话 |
[23:34] | Just this morning she was alive. | 她今天早上还活着 |
[23:43] | This is the killing field. | 这就是凶杀现场 |
[23:45] | Is it true? Emily! | 是真的吗 艾米丽 |
[23:47] | – No, no, no. No, no. No, Anna. – Em! | -不 不 不 安娜 -小艾 |
[23:48] | No, no, no. Don’t go there. No. | 不 不 不要过去 |
[23:51] | No, no, no, no, no. Emily! | 不 不 不 艾米丽 |
[23:52] | – Let me go! Emily! – Stop. Stop. | -我要过去 艾米丽 -别过去 |
[23:55] | No. You can’t be here. | 不行 你不能待在这 |
[23:57] | Okay, you can’t be here, honey. | 好吗 你不能待在这 亲爱的 |
[24:00] | You did this! | 是你害的 |
[24:03] | You did this to her! | 是你害她这样的 |
[24:06] | This is all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[24:12] | She can’t be here. Get her out of here. | 她不可以在这里 把她带走 |
[24:14] | I’ll take her home, Chief. | 我送她回家 长官 |
[24:17] | I got you. | 我送你走 |
[24:36] | What is it, Mulder? | 发现什么了 穆德 |
[24:40] | It’s salt. | 是盐 |
[24:43] | Oh, there’s some here, too. | 这里也有 |
[24:48] | You seeing this, Scully? | 你看见了吗 史考莉 |
[24:50] | Mulder, it’s a crime scene. | 穆德 这可是犯罪现场 |
[24:52] | No, you know what this is? | 等下 你知道这是什么吗 |
[24:55] | – This is a magic circle. – Mulder… | -这是个魔法环 -穆德 |
[24:58] | In witchcraft, magic circles are used | 在巫术里 魔法环是用来 |
[24:59] | – to summon spirits and demons. -Mulder, stop. | -召唤妖魔的 -穆德 停下来 |
[25:02] | When casting spells or curses, | 施展巫术或咒语时 |
[25:04] | the salt protects the caster from the demons unleashed. | 盐可以保护施咒者不被唤出的妖魔伤害 |
[25:07] | Mulder, this is protecting no one | 穆德 这保护不了任何人 |
[25:08] | and you can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[25:10] | In the 16th and 17th century, | 在十六世纪和十七世纪 |
[25:11] | witches were said to conjure spirits called familiars, | 传说女巫可以召唤叫做”巫使”的妖魔 |
[25:14] | which usually took the form of-of animals. | 它们通常以动物形象出现 |
[25:17] | But sometimes could take human shape in the guise… | 但有时它们也会伪装成人 |
[25:20] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[25:20] | …of the victims’ ardent desires | 像受害者喜爱的形象 |
[25:22] | or a beautiful woman | 或是装成漂亮女人 |
[25:23] | luring a man to his death, or… | 引诱男人 致其死亡 又或者是 |
[25:25] | Hey, I asked you a question. | 我刚问你话呢 |
[25:26] | …A TV character. | 装成电视上的角色 |
[25:30] | What do you mean a TV character? | 电视上的角色是什么意思 |
[25:32] | Mind telling me what you’re doing? | 麻烦你告诉我 你在做什么 |
[25:35] | Scully. | 史考莉 |
[25:38] | This is a Puritan graveyard. | 这里是清教徒的墓地 |
[25:40] | This is ground where spirits and demons have been unleashed. | 这里是妖魔被召唤出的地方 |
[25:45] | I think there’s someone who’s not telling us everything they know. | 我看有人没将知道的所有实情告诉我们 |
[26:00] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[26:01] | That’s him. That’s him right there. | 就是他 他在那里 |
[26:05] | What did I do wrong? | 我做错什么了 |
[26:06] | You killed my boy! | 你杀了我儿子 |
[26:12] | You closed the case | 你把案子结了 |
[26:13] | because you didn’t want it looked into further. | 因为你不想调查继续 |
[26:16] | You knew there was salt on that young boy’s body, | 你知道那个小男孩身上沾有盐 |
[26:17] | but you hid that fact, | 但你想隐瞒这件事 |
[26:19] | a fact you knew would reveal | 你知道这件事会暴露 |
[26:20] | that someone was practicing witchcraft. | 有人正在实施巫术 |
[26:22] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[26:24] | No, it’s… | 没 |
[26:27] | It’s okay. He’s right. | 没关系 他说的没错 |
[26:28] | You ought to take a beat, Chief, | 你说话之前 长官 |
[26:30] | before you say anything else. | 应该想清楚了再说 |
[26:38] | Did you kill those children? | 是你杀了那些孩子吗 |
[26:47] | I have let the devil into my soul | 我曾让魔鬼占据了灵魂 |
[26:50] | and I have sinned against God, | 我做过违背上帝的罪恶之事 |
[26:53] | broken a sacred commandment, | 打破过上帝的诫条 |
[26:56] | but I did not kill anyone, | 但我没有杀人 |
[26:58] | especially not Emily. | 更没有杀艾米丽 |
[26:59] | Then what’s your part in all this? | 那你跟这件事有什么关系 |
[27:03] | I am a… | 我是个 |
[27:06] | lustful man. | 好色之人 |
[27:08] | An adulterer. | 我与人通奸 |
[27:11] | She wanted to end the relationship, | 她想要结束这段关系 |
[27:12] | but I wouldn’t let her; | 但我不愿同意 |
[27:13] | I kept pushing and pushing. | 我一直劝她 一直逼她 |
[27:17] | I was on the phone with her when Andrew went missing. | 安德鲁失踪时我在给她打电话 |
[27:20] | And now… | 现在 |
[27:22] | my own daughter. | 轮到了我女儿 |
[27:24] | God. What have I done? | 上帝 我都做了什么 |
[27:29] | See, I’m being punished. | 看 我受到了惩罚 |
[27:31] | I’ve opened the gates of hell. | 我打开了地狱之门 |
[27:37] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[27:38] | Let’s all give him some room. | 给他点时间静静 |
[27:45] | How did you know, Mulder? | 你怎么知道的 穆德 |
[27:46] | I… did not see that coming. | 我没料到是这样 |
[27:49] | But you knew something. | 但你有所察觉 |
[27:50] | Yeah. In his library, there are all these books | 他的图书室里摆了很多 |
[27:53] | on the town’s history– folklore, witchcraft. | 讲述小镇历史的书 民间传说 巫术魔法 |
[27:55] | Well, that’s circumstantial at best. | 那顶多能算间接证据 |
[27:57] | I’m sure lots of libraries in this town have those books. | 这座镇上肯定很多人有这些书 |
[28:00] | Yes, but he would have known about magic salt circles | 对 但他应该会知道魔法盐圈 |
[28:02] | and familiars and hellhounds. | 巫使和地狱之犬 |
[28:04] | So you think Chief Strong unleashed something? | 所以你觉得斯特朗警长放出了什么东西 |
[28:07] | I think someone has put a curse on this town, Scully, | 我认为有人给这座小镇下了诅咒 史考莉 |
[28:11] | and maybe unwittingly opened the gates of hell. | 也许这个人无意间打开了地狱之门 |
[28:14] | – Hey, we got a situation here. – Officer involved. | -这边有点情况 -涉及警官 |
[28:17] | Copy. | 收到 |
[28:18] | It’s Officer Eggers. | 是艾格斯警官 |
[28:31] | Eggers, stop! | 艾格斯 住手 |
[28:32] | Stop! Hey! | 住手 |
[28:33] | Back off! You can’t do this! | 住手 你不能这么做 |
[28:34] | He killed my son. | 他杀了我儿子 |
[28:35] | I never killed anyone. | 我从没杀过人 |
[28:37] | You’re a convicted predator. | 你是个判刑的罪犯 |
[28:38] | – Hey! You can’t do this! – Let me go! | -你不能这么做 -放开我 |
[28:41] | Hey! Relax, all right? | 冷静 好吗 |
[28:42] | I’m serious, Eggers! Back off! | 我说真的 艾格斯 住手 |
[28:44] | Who the hell are you protecting? Just let me go! | 你想保护谁呢 放开我 |
[28:45] | – You, Rick. I’m protecting you. -Let me go! | -是你 瑞克 我保护的是你 -放开我 |
[28:47] | We were kids. It was statutory. | 我们当时只是孩子 是法定的 |
[28:49] | – I never hurt anybody! – Oh, no. | -我从没伤害过人 -不 |
[28:51] | – Don’t you talk to me about kids! – All right. Relax. | -你再跟我说孩子试试 -好了 冷静 |
[28:53] | Everyone, back up! All of you! | 大家都往后退 所有人 |
[28:58] | Everyone, back off. | 所有人 往后退 |
[29:00] | Everybody get off him! Get off him! | 大家都住手 放开他 |
[29:02] | Get off him. | 放开他 |
[29:06] | Come on, get off him. Get off, get off. | 快 放开他 住手 住手 |
[29:11] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[29:13] | Any further violence will be viewed as attempted murder. | 再有进一步行动 将视为蓄意谋杀 |
[29:17] | I never hurt anybody. | 我从没伤害过人 |
[29:24] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[29:35] | No! | 不 |
[29:48] | All rise for Judge Theo Brown. | 西奥·布朗法官 全体起立 |
[29:53] | You may be seated. | 请就座 |
[29:59] | I fear emotions are running high today, | 我担心今天各位情绪激动 |
[30:02] | so I’d like to ask everyone to respect the seriousness | 所以我想请大家 |
[30:06] | of our jobs at this arraignment. | 尊重本次传讯的严肃性 |
[30:08] | I’ll ask respective counsels to approach. | 请双方律师到法官席前来 |
[30:19] | There will be two injustices here: | 会有两大不公 |
[30:21] | the death of an innocent man and the release of a guilty officer. | 清白之人无辜死亡 有罪警官获得释放 |
[30:26] | What makes you so sure, Mulder? | 你怎么这么确定 穆德 |
[30:27] | It’s small town justice. | 小镇上的正义就是如此 |
[30:29] | They have their scapegoat, their predator. | 他们有了一个替罪羊 他们的罪犯 |
[30:31] | We’ve witnessed mass hysteria and mob violence at its worst, | 我们见识了最不堪的集体疯狂和群体暴乱 |
[30:34] | but I’m not so sure about an innocent man. | 但我对死者的清白仍有疑惑 |
[30:38] | This is a witch hunt. | 这是莫须有的迫害 |
[30:40] | I think the person or persons responsible for the deaths | 我觉得杀害了孩子们的人 |
[30:42] | of those children is in this courtroom today. | 今天就在法庭里 |
[30:47] | What happened to hounds of hell? | 地狱之犬的理论呢 |
[30:49] | Oh, I saw one. | 我看到了一只 |
[30:52] | I did. | 真的 |
[30:55] | Whatever you think you may have seen, Mulder, | 不管你觉得自己看到了什么 穆德 |
[30:58] | you still haven’t explained how a wolf can take a young child | 你依然无法解释一匹狼是怎么在目前眼皮下 |
[31:01] | – from under its mother’s nose. – Oh, no, it was, it was– | -把孩子叼走的 -不 它只是 |
[31:03] | he was just guarding the entrance to the underworld in this case. | 他在此案中只是守卫着地狱的入口 |
[31:06] | Return to your tables. | 请回座 |
[31:09] | You still haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[31:10] | Mr. Eggers. | 艾格斯先生 |
[31:13] | Due to your exemplary record as an officer | 基于你在伊斯特伍德警察局 |
[31:16] | of the Eastwood Police Department, | 担任警官时的卓越表现 |
[31:17] | the testimony of your peers and in determining | 和你同事给出的证词 |
[31:20] | you are not a flight risk, | 法庭认为你没有逃跑风险 |
[31:21] | bail will be set at $5,000. | 保释金设为五千美元 |
[31:24] | Next court date is 30 days from today. | 三十天后开庭 |
[31:27] | Court is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[31:44] | Looks like somebody wants to talk to us. | 看来有人想和我们谈谈 |
[31:53] | Agent Scully, Agent Mulder. | 史考莉探员 穆德探员 |
[31:55] | Officer Wentworth. | 温特渥警官 |
[31:56] | You missed the proceedings. | 你没有去看传讯 |
[31:57] | I’m sickened how things turned out. | 事态发展让我感到恶心 |
[32:00] | I didn’t become a cop to watch a man | 我当警察不是为了 |
[32:01] | get gunned down without due process. | 看一个人不经法律程序就被处决 |
[32:04] | So I went out and did some digging. | 所以我出去做了点调查 |
[32:10] | The day Andrew disappeared, | 安德鲁失踪那天 |
[32:11] | Melvin was performing at a birthday party 40 miles from here. | 梅尔文在64千米外的生日派对上表演 |
[32:14] | I checked with his client. | 我找他的客户求证 |
[32:16] | They have him on video. | 他们录的视频里有他 |
[32:17] | The encoded time stamp places him there at 2:15 p.m., | 视频里的时间显示当时是下午2点15 |
[32:21] | right when Andrew disappeared. | 正好是安德鲁失踪的时间 |
[32:23] | There’s no way he could have been in that park. | 他根本不可能在公园里 |
[32:25] | Have you told anybody else about this? | 你和其他人说了这件事吗 |
[32:27] | I told Chief Strong, | 我和斯特朗警长说了 |
[32:30] | but he didn’t want to hear it. | 但他不想听 |
[32:31] | He told me to let sleeping dogs lie. | 他让我别自找麻烦 |
[32:35] | I-I don’t think the chief’s head’s been right | 我觉得自从艾米丽走后 |
[32:36] | since he lost little Emily. | 警长就不大对劲了 |
[32:38] | No, you did the right thing. | 不 你做得对 |
[32:40] | The town won’t see it that way. | 镇上的人不会这么看 |
[32:42] | Time has a way of shedding light on injustices… | 时间能够纠正不公 |
[32:46] | especially in this part of the country. | 尤其是在国家的这片区域 |
[32:50] | But we’re not done here yet. | 但我们还没停止调查 |
[32:52] | I sure would like to find that killer. | 我非常想找出凶手 |
[32:55] | See him get what’s coming to him. | 看看他的结局如何 |
[32:58] | We’ll talk to Chief Strong. | 我们会和斯特朗警长谈谈 |
[33:07] | You think I didn’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[33:09] | It’s over, Rick. I called it off. | 结束了 瑞克 我取消了 |
[33:12] | It’s a little late for that now. | 现在才做有点晚了 |
[33:15] | I was stupid. | 我一时糊涂 |
[33:19] | People make mistakes. | 人都会犯错 |
[33:22] | I’m asking you to forgive me. | 我想请你原谅我 |
[33:25] | For sleeping with my boss or for the death of our son? | 原谅你和我上司出轨还是害死了我们的儿子 |
[33:30] | No, I will not forgive you. | 不 我不原谅你 |
[33:33] | What, you’re gonna kill me, too? | 怎么 你要把我也杀了吗 |
[33:37] | I’m leaving you, you witch. | 我要走了 你个女巫 |
[33:41] | You can’t leave me, Rick. | 你走不了 瑞克 |
[33:44] | I’m leaving you. | 是我要抛弃你 |
[33:48] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[34:27] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[35:07] | Come on out here, you son of a bitch! | 出来 你个混蛋 |
[35:09] | Anna, you stay down. | 安娜 你别出来 |
[35:11] | This is between me and your cheating husband! | 这是我和你出轨的丈夫的恩怨 |
[35:13] | Strong! | 斯特朗 |
[35:15] | * Mr. Chuckleteeth * | *笑牙先生* |
[35:18] | * Happy as can be * | *很开心* |
[35:20] | * Mr. Chuckleteeth * | *笑牙先生* |
[35:22] | * Won’t you play with me? * | *和我玩* |
[35:25] | * When I’m feeling lonely * | *当我孤独* |
[35:28] | * Lonely as can be, oh * | *无人陪* |
[35:30] | * Mr. Chuckleteeth * | *笑牙先生* |
[35:32] | * Won’t you play with me? Won’t you play with me? * | *和我玩 和我玩* |
[35:48] | What the hell is this?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:13] | * Mr. Chuckleteeth, we all love you so * | *笑牙先生 人人爱* |
[36:17] | * Stay with us forever, and never let us go * | *永远与我们在一起* |
[36:21] | * Mr. Chuckleteeth, it’s time to say farewell * | *笑牙先生 说再见* |
[36:25] | * If you try to run and hide * | *若你想要躲藏* |
[36:27] | * We’ll send you straight to hell. * | *我们直接送你下地狱* |
[36:43] | Eggers? | 艾格斯 |
[36:55] | Man down in the doorway. | 门口有伤亡 |
[37:04] | It’s Officer Eggers. Shot dead. | 是艾格斯警官 枪杀身亡 |
[37:06] | I’ll call it in. | 我来报案 |
[37:11] | Mulder, there’s salt. | 穆德 有盐 |
[37:16] | Chief Strong. | 斯特朗警长 |
[37:18] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[37:21] | *Mr. Chuckleteeth, happy as can be * | *笑牙先生很开心* |
[37:25] | *Mr. Chuckleteeth, won’t you play with me * | *笑牙先生和我玩* |
[37:29] | *When I’m feeling lonely, lonely as can be * | *当我孤独无人陪* |
[37:31] | Mrs. Strong? | 斯特朗夫人 |
[37:33] | You in here? | 你在里面吗 |
[37:35] | *Won’t you play with me * | *和我玩* |
[37:39] | * Mr. Chuckleteeth, we all love you so * | *笑牙先生人人爱* |
[37:43] | * Stay with us forever, and never let us go * | *永远与我们在一起* |
[37:47] | * Mr. Chuckleteeth, happy as can be * | *笑牙先生很开心* |
[37:51] | * I will be a friend to you if you’ll be a friend to me. * | *我们一起做朋友* |
[38:00] | There’s a patrol car around the corner. | 街角有辆警车 |
[38:02] | There’s no one inside, but there’s something missing. | 里面没有人 但少了点东西 |
[38:05] | A grimoire. | 一本魔法书 |
[38:07] | It has instructions for summoning spirits and demons. | 里面有召唤灵魂和恶魔的指导 |
[38:09] | Mulder, a man’s been shot, and it wasn’t a spirit. | 穆德 有人中枪了 不会是灵魂做的 |
[38:12] | Chief Strong was having an affair with Eggers’s wife, | 斯特朗警长和艾格斯的妻子有染 |
[38:14] | and it was probably a crime of passion. | 很可能是冲动犯罪 |
[38:16] | Passion, yeah, at the gates of hell. | 冲动 没错 站在地狱之门前的冲动 |
[38:18] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[38:19] | Back to the scene of the crime. | 回犯罪现场 |
[38:24] | Come on, Diane. Pick up the phone. | 拜托 黛安 快接电话 |
[38:33] | Oh, my Lord. | 天啊 |
[38:42] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[38:55] | Diane. | 黛安 |
[38:59] | Diane! | 黛安 |
[39:19] | Diane! | 黛安 |
[39:28] | Diane! | 黛安 |
[39:36] | Diane! | 黛安 |
[39:41] | Diane! | 黛安 |
[39:55] | Diane. | 黛安 |
[40:09] | Anna? Anna, what are you doing? | 安娜 安娜 你在做什么 |
[40:14] | Don’t! | 不 |
[40:16] | I have to end what I started. | 我必须终止我做出的一切 |
[40:22] | What you started? | 你做出的 |
[40:23] | I only meant to curse Diane | 我只是因为你们背着我出轨 |
[40:24] | for what you were doing behind my back. | 想诅咒黛安 |
[40:27] | You? You did this?! | 你 是你做的 |
[40:30] | Our baby girl?! | 对我们的宝贝女儿 |
[40:31] | I was only trying to curse you. | 我只是想诅咒你 |
[40:33] | You’ve unleashed something, | 你释放了什么东西出来 |
[40:34] | something that you can’t control! | 你无法控制的东西 |
[40:36] | No. I can end this! | 不 我能终止这一切 |
[41:00] | Oh, my God, Mulder. | 天啊 穆德 |
[41:04] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[41:07] | Put the book down. | 把书放下 |
[41:09] | – Anna, drop the book. – No. | -安娜 把书放下 -不 |
[41:11] | No, I can end this. Please. | 不 我能终止这一切 拜托了 |
[41:13] | No, no. You may have tapped into something you can’t control. | 不 不 你可能遇上无法控制的事情 |
[41:17] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[41:17] | …ad inferos! | …至地狱 |
[41:57] | Somehow, this didn’t burn. | 不知为何 这竟然没有烧掉 |
[42:06] | What’d you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[42:08] | To consider that book as evidence. | 劝他把书当做证据 |
[42:10] | Evidence of what, exactly? | 证明什么的证据 |
[42:12] | Of a town in the grip of madness. | 证明一个受制于疯狂的小镇 |
[42:16] | Of the most human faults and frailty. | 证明人的错误和脆弱 |
[42:18] | Or in the grip of a curse, unleashed by a modern-day witch. | 或是受制于当代女巫施出的诅咒 |
[42:22] | Leave that to the tourist literature, Mulder. | 把这留给旅游文学吧 |
[42:28] | I just hope that it’s over. | 我只希望这一切真的结束了 |
[42:30] | I only hope that it is, too. | 我也如此希望 |
[42:41] | That woman went up in flames. | 那个女人直接烧了起来 |
[42:44] | Maybe it was the candles. | 也许是蜡烛的缘故 |
[42:47] | Maybe it was the gates of hell. | 也许是地狱之门打开了 |
[42:53] | Let’s get out of this town, Mulder. | 我们离开这镇子吧 穆德 |
[42:55] | There is no getting out of this town, Scully. | 人可没法脱离这个小镇 史考莉 |
[42:58] | Not these days. | 在这个时代不能 |