时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | I got you another. | 我又给你找了一匹 |
[00:59] | Mornin’. | 早 |
[01:01] | What does the day bring us? | 今天会发生什么 |
[01:05] | No tellin’, Rip, but I know… | 不知道 里普 但我知道… |
[01:08] | I know this is the best it’ll be. | 我知道今天会是最好的一天 |
[01:10] | Well, I guess it’s all kind of downhill from here, huh? | 从今天开始就要走下坡路了吗 |
[01:14] | – Let’s go to work. – Yes, sir. | -开工吧 -是 先生 |
[01:20] | Hey, let’s go! | 我们走 |
[01:22] | Jimmy, get your shit together. | 吉米 打起精神来 |
[01:25] | Start to move now. Come on. | 出发了 快走 |
[01:37] | Yep. | 是 |
[01:39] | I’ll keep you posted, but now… | 有新情况会随时告诉你 但现在… |
[01:41] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 对 我不知道 |
[01:46] | Seal this whole area off. | 封锁整个区域 |
[01:51] | How big of an area are you talking about here? | 要封锁多大的区域 |
[01:53] | Look, I gotta get a drill in the ground today. | 我今天要进行钻探 |
[01:55] | I don’t think you’re gonna be drilling today. | 我觉得你今天钻不成了 |
[01:58] | Look, for all we know, these bones are goddamn relics. | 据我们所知 这些骨头都是遗迹 |
[02:02] | You said the hole was new. | 你说这个洞是新挖的 |
[02:05] | Doesn’t mean the bones are. | 不代表骨头也是新的 |
[02:08] | If you thought these bones were old, | 如果你认为这些骨头是遗迹 |
[02:10] | you’d have never called. | 就不会打给我了 |
[02:11] | You’d have sold ’em on eBay and kept on digging. | 会直接放易趣上卖 然后继续挖 |
[02:14] | Hey, you know what? I’m calling our attorney. | 我现在要给律师打电话 |
[02:17] | – This is bullshit. – Yeah, knock yourself out. | -胡说八道 -随你便 |
[02:19] | You know what? Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[02:20] | All right, this is a violation of our lease agreement. | 这违反了租赁合约 |
[02:22] | For all you know, these are the bones | 这就是一些摩尔门教徒的骸骨 |
[02:23] | of some Mormon that got lost and somebody scalped! | 他们迷路了 然后被人剥了皮 |
[02:31] | Looks pretty fuckin’ fresh to me. | 我觉得还很新鲜 |
[02:41] | How big an area you want sealed? | 你想封锁多大区域 |
[02:45] | To the fucking horizon. | 能多大就封锁多大 |
[04:15] | Rip, you got stragglers in the timber. | 里普 有牛在树林里掉队了 |
[04:18] | We’re coming at you. | 我们现在过去 |
[04:19] | We got stragglers in the trees. I want you to come with me. | 牛在树林里掉队了 跟我走 |
[04:23] | I ain’t asking your fucking permission, Jimmy, | 我可不是在征求你的同意 吉米 |
[04:24] | I’m telling you. Now let’s go. | 这是命令 快走 |
[04:26] | Keep up, let’s go. | 跟上 我们走 |
[04:27] | I thought you said running the horses makes the cattle nervous? | 你不是说骑马会让牛群感到紧张吗 |
[04:29] | What do you think that chopper’s doing? | 你觉得直升机在干吗 |
[04:31] | Now let’s go, keep up. Come on. | 走吧 跟上 快点 |
[04:37] | We got a pretty good group down there, let’s– | 有一整队牛在下面 我们 |
[04:40] | let’s swing ’em out wide. | 让它们分散点 |
[04:55] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[04:58] | Don’t cut your horse. | 别忘了你的马 |
[04:59] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[05:01] | Somebody get Jimmy’s horse. | 来个人套住吉米的马 |
[05:03] | Lloyd! | 罗伊德 |
[05:04] | Help shit-for-brains with his horse. | 帮蠢货套住他的马 |
[05:08] | Start drivin’ em this way. God damn it! | 把牛群往这边赶 妈的 |
[05:36] | Get a hold of the rein before you take the rope off. | 牵住缰绳以后再把绳子拿下来 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:43] | At least you’re starting to walk like a cowboy. | 起码你现在走路像个牛仔了 |
[05:46] | I don’t think I’m cut out for this. | 我觉得我不适合干这行 |
[05:49] | Nobody is, Jimmy. | 没人天生适合 吉米 |
[05:51] | It’s gotta be cut into you. | 要慢慢磨炼 |
[05:53] | Where’s your hat? | 你的帽子呢 |
[05:59] | Well, find it. Don’t come back without it. | 去找 回来的时候一定要戴着 |
[06:01] | They’ll never let you live it down. | 不然他们肯定会羞辱你 |
[07:38] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[07:39] | Watchin’ a show. | 看电视呢 |
[07:43] | You want me to finish all this? | 要我帮你弄完吗 |
[07:47] | Looks like a suicide. It’s not what it is. | 看着像自杀 但并非如此 |
[07:52] | No job, three kids, no food. | 没有工作 三个孩子 没有吃的 |
[07:57] | And my dad certainly can’t take care of ’em. | 我爸肯定照顾不了他们 |
[07:59] | We can’t. | 我们也不能 |
[08:02] | Samantha’s parents, they do pretty good. | 萨曼莎的父母 过得倒很好 |
[08:04] | They got a nice house in Seattle. | 他们在西雅图有个好房子 |
[08:07] | Only problem is, they won’t speak to her. | 唯一的问题是他们不和她说话 |
[08:10] | Knew if she asked, they’d say no. | 她知道即使恳求 他们也不会答应 |
[08:15] | Now they can’t say no. | 现在他们没法不答应了 |
[08:19] | It wasn’t a suicide. It was a sacrifice. | 这不是自杀 这是牺牲 |
[09:22] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[09:32] | Right. | 好 |
[10:00] | When are they coming? | 他们什么时候到 |
[10:03] | Noon, I think. | 中午吧 |
[10:04] | It’s a long drive. | 车程很长 |
[10:09] | It’ll be better for them. | 这样对他们比较好 |
[10:12] | Get far away from here. | 远离这里 |
[10:16] | For here, it won’t be long before there’s no one left. | 很快这里就会空无一人 |
[10:21] | ‘Course, that’s been the plan since the beginning. | 当然 最初就是这么计划的 |
[10:26] | If we’re gonna remain a family, we should probably leave too. | 如果我们还想做一家人 最好也离开这 |
[10:33] | They win again. | 他们又赢了 |
[10:36] | Hey, can you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[10:39] | Take Tate out of here? | 带泰特出去 |
[10:43] | I just don’t want him to watch his cousins leave. | 我不想他眼睁睁看表兄妹离开 |
[10:46] | He’ll ask questions I don’t know how to answer. | 他会问些我不知道怎么回答的问题 |
[10:51] | Where you want me to take him? | 你想我带他去哪里 |
[10:53] | Just away. | 别在这就好 |
[10:56] | Tate, come see your dad. | 泰特 来你爸这 |
[11:11] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹麻烦了吗 |
[11:13] | No, buddy. | 不 小家伙 |
[11:14] | Far from it. | 你好得很 |
[11:17] | You wanna go see your grandpa? | 想去看看爷爷吗 |
[11:18] | – Which one? – Mine. | -哪一个爷爷 -我的爸爸 |
[11:30] | Watch her! | 看好它 |
[11:34] | Close it up! | 关门 |
[11:40] | There’s three more coming up, now. | 还有三头 |
[11:42] | Mr. Dutton. | 达顿先生 |
[11:44] | Mr. Dutton! | 达顿先生 |
[11:45] | Let’s get that bald-faced bastard. | 咱们去抓那只白脸的 |
[11:47] | Hey, Lloyd. Lloyd! | 罗伊德 罗伊德 |
[11:49] | Let’s start moving these red-tag heifers into the trailers! | 把红标签的母牛赶进拖车 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:56] | That ain’t good. | 情况不妙啊 |
[11:59] | If a horse moved beneath me like that today, | 今天如果换我骑那么野的马 |
[12:02] | my prostate would fall on the ground right in front of me. | 我的前列腺会直接被甩出去 |
[12:07] | My son’s gonna have his hide for ridin’ at all. | 我儿子要知道他骑马 肯定会骂他 |
[12:11] | He’s got colon cancer. | 他得了大肠癌 |
[12:13] | My boy’s his doctor, | 我儿子是他的医生 |
[12:15] | and he just cut two feet out of his colon last week. | 他上周才切除了六十公分的肠 |
[12:21] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[12:30] | She’s asking for Mr. Jenkins. | 她要找詹金斯先生 |
[12:32] | Did you tell her there was no smoking? | 你告诉她这里禁止吸烟了吗 |
[12:34] | – Yes, sir. – Then why is she still smoking? | -说了 -那为什么她还在抽烟 |
[12:37] | It’s, um–I-I don’t… | 那个 |
[12:40] | She made a rather compelling argument, sir. | 她的反驳还挺有说服力的 先生 |
[12:47] | – Pardon me, ma’am. – Ma’am? | -抱歉 太太 -“太太” |
[12:50] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[12:52] | “Miss” should really only be applied | “小姐”只能用于 |
[12:55] | to a woman younger or just reaching marrying age, | 刚到达适婚年龄的年轻女子 |
[12:58] | which, in the era this bullshit became common vernacular, | 在这个称谓混用的年代里 |
[13:02] | was around 13. | 也就是13岁左右 |
[13:04] | And since I am clearly beyond that milestone | 我显然已经超过那个岁数 |
[13:06] | and I’m clearly not married, | 而我显然未婚 |
[13:09] | the proper term for me | 所以对我最正确的称呼 |
[13:11] | would be “Maiden.” | 是”室女” |
[13:12] | But if you call me “Maiden,” Alfred, | 但你要敢叫我”室女” 艾弗雷德 |
[13:15] | I’m gonna stab you in the eye with this fuckin’ fork. | 我就用这叉子把你眼睛戳瞎 |
[13:20] | We have a no smoking policy. | 我们这里是禁烟的 |
[13:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:28] | Well, looks to me like the whole place is smoking, Alfred. | 但我看这里到处都在冒烟呢 艾弗雷德 |
[13:31] | Unless the policy’s just against me smoking, | 除非这条规定是针对我 |
[13:34] | which I find hard to believe | 但也不太可能 |
[13:35] | because I’ve never been here before. | 毕竟我从没来过这里 |
[13:38] | – What do you want? – To make a scene. | -你想怎么样 -闹场 |
[13:41] | You ready to watch that happen? | 准备好看戏了吗 |
[13:45] | I’ll get Mr. Jenkins for you. | 我这就去找詹金斯先生 |
[13:46] | I’d appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[13:49] | Hey, tattle-tale. | 告密小弟 |
[13:52] | Bring me another. | 再给我来一杯 |
[14:06] | And she wondered why I wanted her to move away. | 她当初还不懂 为什么我要她搬家 |
[14:14] | She’s not wondering anymore. | 现在不用愁了 |
[14:21] | Anything I can do, just please let me know. | 有什么我能帮上的 尽管开口 |
[14:42] | Hey, John. | 约翰 |
[14:43] | What’d we say, Emmett? | 怎么了 埃米特 |
[14:45] | That stallion was giving you a hell of a time, | 这匹种马让你吃了不少苦 |
[14:48] | but you didn’t give an inch. | 但你一点也没放弃 |
[14:49] | I never do. | 我从不放弃 |
[14:51] | How you feelin’, John? | 你感觉怎么样 约翰 |
[14:54] | Hungry and tired. | 又饿又累 |
[14:56] | I mean long term. | 我指身体状况 |
[14:58] | ‘ Cause… we need a Commissioner that got clear eyes. | 我们需要一位目光敏锐的长官 |
[15:02] | It’s–it’s a big fight ahead of us, John. | 大战就要来临 约翰 |
[15:09] | Who told you? | 谁跟你说的 |
[15:12] | Mickey said you got cancer. | 米奇说你得了癌症 |
[15:14] | Had, Emmett. | 治好了 埃米特 |
[15:16] | They cut it out. | 癌症已经切除 |
[15:17] | We’re not young men, John. | 我们年纪不小了 约翰 |
[15:19] | Maybe a younger man should step in. | 或许该让年轻人接手 |
[15:21] | Well, name the man. | 那你提个名 |
[15:24] | You know him, Emmett? | 有人选吗 埃米特 |
[15:27] | No, I don’t either. So you’re stuck with me. | 我也没有 所以你别无选择 |
[15:31] | So you’re saying he got it all? | 完全切除了吗 |
[15:32] | Yeah, he got it all. | 对 完全切除了 |
[15:33] | Then we don’t have to talk about this again. | 那我们就不用再提这件事了 |
[15:35] | To anyone. | 别对任何人提起 |
[15:37] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[15:42] | You make sure Mickey understands it too. | 米奇也不准说 |
[15:47] | How you doin’? | 你怎么样 |
[15:51] | Don’t know, yet. | 还不知道 |
[15:52] | This day keeps punching. | 最近烦心事不断啊 |
[15:55] | You? | 你呢 |
[15:57] | Wife wanted me out of the house. | 老婆要我离开家 |
[15:59] | I’ve run out of ideas of how to entertain this one. | 不知道怎么照顾这个小家伙 |
[16:04] | Thought you might have a few. | 我觉着你可能有主意 |
[16:06] | I might. | 可能吧 |
[16:10] | How’s the stallion treating you? | 那匹种马驯得怎么样了 |
[16:16] | It’s a gift that keeps on giving. | 这礼物真是惊喜不断 |
[16:22] | Looks like you’re mine. | 你归我管了 |
[16:25] | What do you want to do? | 你想干什么 |
[16:26] | I wanna go to the river. | 我想去河边 |
[16:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:57] | Death weren’t everywhere these days, | 现在死人并不常见 |
[17:01] | I’d say it likes you. | 可能比较青睐于你 |
[17:02] | Or your husband, at least. | 或是你丈夫 |
[17:05] | Is he here? | 他在吗 |
[17:07] | Went into town, I think. | 可能进城去了 |
[17:11] | You know, the newspapers write about | 报纸上都在报道 |
[17:12] | all these random acts of violence. | 这些随机暴力事件 |
[17:16] | But they’re not random. | 但这些事件并非随机 |
[17:18] | Not one. | 一件都不是 |
[17:21] | They’re all connected. | 它们全都有关联 |
[17:24] | Like that. | 就像那个 |
[17:26] | To look at it, there’s no pattern. | 看上去 毫无规则 |
[17:29] | No beginning, no end. | 无头无尾 |
[17:33] | It’s easy to think a random thing like that just became. | 很自然会觉得那样的东西是随机的 |
[17:37] | All on its own. | 都是自发生成 |
[17:40] | But you and I know different. | 但你我都知道不是如此 |
[17:44] | We know a spider’s behind it all. | 我们都知道是蜘蛛织的网 |
[17:49] | Have Kayce come see me when he gets home. | 凯斯回家后让他来找我 |
[18:02] | There you go, make sure they touch. | 好了 要把它们靠在一起 |
[18:05] | How’s that? | 这个怎么样 |
[18:07] | All right, well… | 可以 |
[18:10] | Wood, right? | 还要木头吧 |
[18:11] | Can’t have a fire without wood. | 没有木头生不了火 |
[18:13] | Little twigs first. | 先找点细枝来 |
[18:23] | Nah, little bigger than that. | 不 比那个粗一点 |
[18:29] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[18:30] | Now just put all that in the middle. | 把这些放在中间 |
[18:33] | We’re gonna need a little bit more, though. | 还要一些 |
[18:39] | There you go. | 好了 |
[18:40] | Look who’s getting the hang of it. | 已经掌握诀窍了 |
[18:45] | Now we need bigger pieces. | 现在去找点更粗的来 |
[18:50] | I think you should carry the big ones. | 我觉得粗的应该你来拣 |
[18:52] | Well, I’m supervising. | 我指导你 |
[18:55] | You gotta do it. It’s your fire. | 自己动手 这是你的火 |
[20:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:23] | This is the best fire starter in the world. | 这是世界上最好的打火器 |
[20:29] | No–hey, hey! | 别躺下 |
[20:38] | Sit up for me. Okay. | 给我坐起来 好了 |
[20:45] | I know, buddy. | 我知道 小家伙 |
[20:46] | I know. Gotta get you warm. | 我知道 我给你暖暖身子 |
[20:49] | Good thing we built a fire pit. | 还好我们架着了篝火 |
[20:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:04] | All right, here we go. We got Walsh Ranch, | 好了 这里有沃尔什农场牲口 |
[21:05] | yellow ear tags. | 黄色耳标 |
[21:06] | And Bar-3 ranch, we got blue tags and brandin’. | 还有三号牛栏农场的 蓝色标签和烙印 |
[21:09] | Then the Parker ranch, we got… | 以及帕克农场 他们是… |
[21:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:14] | Well, look who decided to show up. | 看看谁回来了 |
[21:16] | You have a nice ride, Jimmy? | 旅途愉快吗 吉米 |
[21:18] | Open the gate, Fred. | 打开栅栏 弗雷德 |
[21:43] | Wonder which one’s his mama? | 好奇谁是它的妈妈 |
[21:47] | Gee, I fucking wonder, Jimmy. | 天呐 我也好奇呢 吉米 |
[21:48] | Put it in the pen. | 把它放进围栏里 |
[21:50] | Red, get on your horse. come on | 老弗 上马 走 |
[21:55] | That’s as cowboy as it gets, right there, Jimmy. | 这才是牛仔嘛 吉米 |
[22:01] | Hup, hup. | 驾 驾 |
[22:20] | You’re a fucking dip shit, Fred. | 你真他妈是个蠢货 弗雷德 |
[22:26] | You feeling saucy, boy? | 觉着自己很厉害吗 小子 |
[22:31] | Stay the fuck down. | 给老子躺好 |
[22:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:36] | Okay. All right. | 好了 行了 |
[22:38] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不… |
[22:51] | Don’t do this, man. | 别这样 伙计 |
[22:53] | I’m gonna make it sting next time. | 下次可要动真格的了 |
[22:57] | Okay, all right. | 好了 行了 |
[22:58] | We’re done here. You got him. | 别闹了 你也教训他了 |
[23:00] | No, no, no, come on. No, Jimmy! | 别别别 算了 别 吉米 |
[23:03] | It’s on you, Fred. | 都怪你 弗雷德 |
[23:06] | Think you proved your point, Fred. | 差不多够了 弗雷德 |
[23:08] | Yeah, I think he’s got it. | 他应该明白了 |
[23:09] | I told him to fuckin’ stay down. | 我告诉他给老子躺着了 |
[23:21] | Fred! Fuck! | 弗雷德 操 |
[23:41] | What’s the rule about fighting, Fred? | 打架的规矩是什么 弗雷德 |
[23:43] | You wanna fight somebody, you come fight me! | 想打就来和我打 |
[23:44] | I’ll fight you all goddamn day! | 我和你打一天 |
[23:46] | I’m the one that started it! | 是我先出手的 |
[23:49] | It wasn’t him, it was me! | 不是他 是我 |
[23:59] | You see this? | 看到了吗 |
[24:01] | You know what this means? | 知道这是什么意思吗 |
[24:03] | This means “Don’t fucking touch,” Fred! | 意思就是”别他妈碰” 弗雷德 |
[24:06] | Don’t fucking touch. | 别他妈碰 |
[24:09] | Now you guys can go get the supper that you didn’t earn. | 你们可以去吃不是自己挣来的晚饭了 |
[24:11] | Get out of here. Get out of here. | 走吧 走 |
[24:16] | I didn’t start it, he said it. | 不是我挑的头 他说过了 |
[24:29] | If you ever hit a branded man again, | 以后再打有烙印的人 |
[24:31] | I’ll kill you, Fred. | 我就杀了你 弗雷德 |
[24:33] | I’ll kill you, Fred. | 我杀了你 弗雷德 |
[24:43] | These guys, they just work here, Jimmy. | 这些人只是在这儿工作 吉米 |
[24:46] | You’ll see a thousand of them come and go. | 会有上千人来来往往 |
[24:48] | But not us. | 但我们不是 |
[24:49] | We die here. | 我们会死在这里 |
[24:52] | This is your family. | 这就是你家 |
[24:54] | We’re your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[25:01] | Jimmy’s no longer cleaning the stalls, Fred. | 吉米不会再清理畜栏了 弗雷德 |
[25:02] | That’s your job. | 你来负责 |
[25:05] | No. | 不 |
[25:06] | No, I ain’t cleaning no goddamn stall. | 不 我他妈才不去清理畜栏呢 |
[25:10] | Lloyd? | 罗伊德 |
[25:12] | Give this man his week’s wages, | 把这周工钱给他结了 |
[25:14] | and get this piece of shit off the ranch. | 然后把这个混蛋赶出牧场 |
[25:18] | Get to the fuckin’ bunkhouse. | 滚回工棚去 |
[25:23] | They come and go, Jimmy. | 他们来来往往 吉米 |
[25:25] | But not us. | 但我们不是 |
[25:28] | I gotta wash up. | 我要去洗洗 |
[25:31] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[25:33] | You go have your supper, | 你去吃晚饭 |
[25:35] | and you make them look at you. | 让他们不得不看着你 |
[25:39] | Now go on. | 去吧 |
[25:43] | – What do you want? – I need a horse. | -你干吗 -我要一匹马 |
[25:46] | They ain’t back yet. | 他们还没回来 |
[26:00] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[26:07] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[26:12] | Well, I– | 我… |
[26:14] | I got in a sword fight. | 我和别人斗剑了 |
[26:17] | Yeah, I was riding– | 我正骑着马 |
[26:19] | Riding through the forest, | 穿过树林 |
[26:20] | and this goblin jumped out | 突然有只小妖精 |
[26:22] | with a dadgum sword and he s– | 拿着一把破剑跳出来 |
[26:25] | stuck me right in the belly. | 然后插进了我的肚子 |
[26:29] | What did you do? | 你怎么做的 |
[26:33] | On this particular day, | 那天 |
[26:34] | I happened to have a sword of my own. | 我正好自己也带了一把剑 |
[26:36] | So I jumped off my horse and pulled out that sword | 我就跳下马 抽出剑 |
[26:41] | and stuck him right in the belly. | 插进了他的肚子 |
[26:49] | Boy, am I gonna miss you. | 我会很想你的 |
[26:53] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[26:54] | Nowhere, but… | 哪儿都不去 但是… |
[26:57] | You’re gonna grow up and I’m gonna grow old, and… | 你会长大 我会变老 |
[27:01] | I’ll just be this old, shriveled raisin in the corner | 我会变成角落里一颗干瘪的葡萄干 |
[27:03] | telling you stories you don’t want to hear. | 给你讲你根本不想听的故事 |
[27:08] | But that’s life. | 但这就是人生 |
[27:10] | That’s the way of it. | 人生就是如此 |
[27:13] | We’ll always have today. | 但我们会记住今天的 |
[27:16] | Bastards can’t take that away from us. | 那些杂种没法把这个夺走 |
[27:19] | Nope. | 没错 |
[27:22] | What’s a bastard? | 杂种是什么 |
[27:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:40] | You came up to me, remember? | 是你先找我的 记得吗 |
[27:43] | My family lives here. | 我的家人住在这里 |
[27:48] | Well, I guess we should go somewhere else. | 看来我们应该换个地方 |
[27:52] | Look, I, uh– | 我… |
[27:54] | I know I caught you off-guard, so… | 我知道你没准备 所以… |
[27:57] | if you wanna slip around a corner | 如果你想悄悄躲起来 |
[27:59] | and pop a Viagra, I know a great bar we can go | 吃一颗伟哥 我知道有家很棒的酒吧 |
[28:01] | to wait for it to kick in. | 可以去那儿等药效发作 |
[28:08] | Meet me out front. | 去门口等我 |
[28:22] | Mr. Jenkins is taking care of your drinks. | 詹金斯先生会替你付酒钱 |
[28:24] | I wouldn’t let that cocksucker pay for my funeral. | 那个混蛋连为我的葬礼出钱的资格都没有 |
[28:40] | Your dad is gonna be real mad at me. | 你爸肯定会生我的气 |
[28:44] | And he’s got every right to be, so I don’t want you | 他完全有权利生气 所以不管他说什么 |
[28:47] | sticking up for me, no matter what he says. | 你都不要为我说话 |
[28:49] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[28:50] | But you saved me. | 但你救了我 |
[28:52] | I saved you from the situation I put you in. | 是我将你置于危险的境地的 |
[28:55] | I don’t know what that means. | 听不懂呢 |
[28:57] | And you won’t till your father gets here. | 你爸来了就懂了 |
[29:01] | Cleaned it best I could, but he needs stitches. | 我尽量清理干净了 但他要缝针 |
[29:03] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:05] | I fell in the river, and Grandpa saved me. | 我掉河里了 爷爷救了我 |
[29:09] | Why was he near a river? | 他为什么会在河边 |
[29:13] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[29:28] | I had to get rid of a wrangler today. | 我今天开除了一个牧人 |
[29:31] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:33] | – Which one? – Fred. | -谁啊 -弗雷德 |
[29:35] | – What’d he do? – Ah, he worked over Jimmy. | -他怎么了 -他揍了吉米 |
[29:39] | Well, good riddance. I always took him for a bully. | 也好 我也觉得他爱欺负人 |
[29:41] | Yeah, that and a loudmouth too. | 嗯 还多嘴 |
[29:44] | You know, I could drop him at the bus station, | 我可以送他去公交站 |
[29:46] | but he’s been here a while. | 但他来一段时间了 |
[29:47] | He’s seen a lot. | 目睹了很多事 |
[29:50] | Train station’s where I’d leave him. | 我还是把他放在火车站吧 |
[29:53] | Well, you run the bunkhouse, Rip. | 工棚归你管 里普 |
[29:55] | Do what’s best for the ranch. | 怎么对农场好怎么来吧 |
[29:58] | Replace him with someone who wears a brand. | 来个有烙印的替他 |
[30:02] | You got a cowboy in mind? | 有牛仔的人选吗 |
[30:05] | Do it like my daddy did it: | 像我爸一样 |
[30:07] | get somebody from the prison. | 从监狱找一个 |
[30:10] | All right. Just, uh… | 好的 那 |
[30:12] | Uh, anyone? | 找谁 |
[30:14] | Brand isn’t something you earn, | 烙印不是挣来的 |
[30:15] | it’s something you live up to. | 而是一种象征 |
[30:18] | Think you deserved it when I gave it to you? | 我给你的时候 你觉得自己配吗 |
[30:24] | Look at you now. | 看看你现在 |
[30:28] | Boy okay? | 孩子没事吧 |
[30:29] | Boy’s fine. | 没事 |
[30:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:37] | I almost lost him. | 我差点失去了他 |
[30:43] | Well, it’s hard to measure “Almost,” | 差点很难权衡 |
[30:45] | because “Almost” doesn’t matter. | 因为根本无所谓 |
[30:46] | Yeah, well, isn’t that wise. | 是啊 还真有道理 |
[30:50] | Who told you that? | 谁跟你说的 |
[30:53] | You did, sir. | 是你 先生 |
[30:57] | I’ll have your, uh, supper waiting. | 我帮你留晚餐 |
[31:19] | *Came from the country* | *来自乡村* |
[31:22] | *After the bare-knuckle fighter* | *原为古希腊拳击手* |
[31:25] | *Yeah, I’m an American* | *对 我是美国人* |
[31:28] | *UDT seal diver* | *海豹水下爆破队* |
[31:32] | *Your mind can’t conceive* | *你无法想象* |
[31:35] | *All the places I’ve been* | *我去过的地方* |
[31:38] | *To the ends of the earth* | *直到天涯海角* |
[31:42] | *Hell and back again, yeah* | *从地狱归来* |
[32:02] | *You’re damn right, I’m a bad motherfucker* | *没错 我是个坏蛋* |
[32:05] | *Baby, I’m a frogman* | *宝贝 我是个蛙人* |
[32:11] | – Beer? – Yeah. | -啤酒 -好 |
[32:13] | You ever been to a place like this? | 你来过这样的地方吗 |
[32:16] | No. | 没有 |
[32:16] | It’s a real tightrope for men. | 男人来这可得小心 |
[32:19] | You act too meek, the whole place will eat you alive. | 太温和 这里能把你生吞活剥了 |
[32:22] | You act too strong, | 太强势 |
[32:24] | whole place will test you. | 这里就会考验你 |
[32:29] | My grandmother used to wear pants like that to church. | 我奶奶原来去教堂就穿这种裤子 |
[32:32] | Thanks for the beer. | 谢谢你的啤酒 |
[32:35] | You look like you’re worth a ride around the arena. | 我可以带你在场里转一圈啊 |
[32:36] | Yeah? Think you could stay on? | 是吗 你能不掉下来吗 |
[32:39] | Fistful of that hair, I guarantee it. | 抓着你这头发就可以啊 |
[32:41] | Okay, okay, you can’t talk to her like– | 够了 你不能跟她这么说话 |
[32:42] | Get your fuckin’ hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[32:46] | Actually, he’s right. | 其实他说得对 |
[32:48] | You can’t talk to me like that. | 你不能这么跟我说话 |
[32:50] | Well… | 是么 |
[32:52] | Better have a big pistol in that purse. | 那你钱包里最好有把手枪 |
[32:54] | I do. It’s called my name. | 有啊 就是我的名字 |
[32:56] | Beth Dutton. What’s yours? | 贝丝·达顿 你叫什么 |
[33:06] | We should leave. | 我们走吧 |
[33:08] | Quittin’ already? | 这么快就放弃了 |
[33:09] | We’re gonna get killed in here. | 我们会死在这的 |
[33:11] | No, just you. | 不 只有你会 |
[33:13] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[33:15] | This guy here, he says he don’t like the way | 这个男的说他不喜欢 |
[33:17] | you’re looking at me. | 你看我的眼神 |
[33:19] | – The fuck you say, boy? – I didn’t say anything. | -你说什么 小子 -我什么都没说 |
[33:21] | You got something to say, God damn say it. | 有屁就放 |
[33:23] | I have nothing to say. | 我没话说 |
[33:25] | How does a pussy like you end up with someone like her? | 你这样的怂包怎么泡上她的 |
[33:28] | He ain’t got me yet. | 他还没泡到我呢 |
[33:31] | Who you calling a pussy, huh? | 你叫谁怂包 |
[33:38] | – Y’all gonna get me thrown in jail. – Yeah. | -你们这样要让我坐牢的 -嗯 |
[33:42] | Not sure this is your crowd. | 你不适合这里 |
[33:47] | This is why you brought me here? | 那你带我来干吗 |
[33:49] | I just wanted to eliminate any illusion you might have | 我只是不想让你有 |
[33:52] | about the West being won. | 西部为王的幻觉 |
[33:56] | We’re leaving. | 走吧 |
[33:58] | Oh, I’ll get my own ride, thanks. | 我自己叫车 谢了 |
[34:00] | Come this–this place’ll tear you apart. | 这里能玩死你 |
[34:02] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:04] | Look at you. | 瞧你 |
[34:06] | Look how broken you are, and we haven’t even kissed yet. | 这么狼狈 我们还没亲嘴呢 |
[34:15] | I thought you’d be tougher. | 我以为你能更男人点呢 |
[34:19] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[34:20] | Stay with your people. | 跟你同类一起 |
[34:23] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:03] | – Hey, Mama. – Hi, baby. | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[35:05] | I fell in the river. | 我掉河里了 |
[35:07] | – I heard. – It doesn’t even hurt, Mama. | -我听说了 -一点都不疼 妈妈 |
[35:10] | They gave me a shot right in my face. | 他们在我脸上打了一针 |
[35:14] | You’re such a big boy. | 你长大了 |
[35:18] | Don’t be too hard on yourselves. | 别太自责 |
[35:20] | Kids fall, they get up. | 孩子摔倒了会爬起来 |
[35:22] | God made ’em like rubber for a reason. | 他们这么柔软是有原因的 |
[35:43] | You could have lost him. | 你差点就失去他了 |
[35:46] | Stupid… | 太蠢了 |
[35:50] | Boy by a river… | 让孩子去河边 |
[36:04] | You lost him. | 你失去了他 |
[36:06] | Fuck this ranch. | 垃圾农场 |
[36:08] | Fuck John Dutton and fuck you. | 垃圾约翰·达顿 操你妈 |
[36:19] | Where we goin’? | 我们去哪 |
[36:21] | Train station. | 火车站 |
[37:00] | The fuck are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[37:02] | What are you doing? This ain’t no goddamn train station! | 你干吗 这哪是火车站 |
[37:06] | Sure it is. | 就是这里 |
[37:09] | – A long, black train. – No– | -很长的黑火车 -不 |
[38:17] | Open the glove box. | 把杂物箱打开 |
[38:20] | In front of our son? | 在儿子面前吗 |
[38:24] | Let’s face it, baby. | 面对现实吧 亲爱的 |
[38:26] | We’re out of places to hide. | 我们没地方藏了 |
[38:42] | Get out of the vehicle with your hands up. | 下车 举起手 |
[38:56] | Turn around until I tell you to stop. | 转身 直到我让你停 |
[39:00] | Stop. | 停 |
[39:01] | Walk backwards towards the sound of my voice. | 倒着走向我的声音 |
[39:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:07] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:15] | – It’s okay. – Stop. | -没事的 -停 |
[39:17] | Go ahead and get down on both knees. | 跪下 |
[39:18] | Where’s Daddy? | 爸爸呢 |
[39:19] | Put your hands on the concrete in front of you. | 把手放在地下 |
[39:21] | Walk your body out so it’s flat. | 趴在地上 |
[39:28] | Cuffing. | 铐上 |
[40:02] | *Well, the night is my companion* | *夜晚伴我行* |
[40:09] | *And the highway is my home* | *高速为我家* |
[40:12] | You’re in my seat. Get out of here. | 你坐我位置了 走开 |
[40:16] | *Got me seeking for one last beacon* | *寻觅最后一个灯塔* |
[40:19] | Kinda shit you get into tonight? | 你今晚又惹什么事了 |
[40:23] | When you go to war with someone, Rip, | 要和别人开战 里普 |
[40:26] | you want ’em emotional. | 就得让他们感性 |
[40:28] | You want ’em angry. | 让他们生气 |
[40:32] | The more they feel, the less they think. | 情绪来了 就不会思考了 |
[40:36] | But I guess you know that already, don’t ya? | 但你早就知道了吧 |
[40:42] | This is almost like a music festival. | 这里简直就像个音乐节 |
[40:44] | *Make it easier going on living* | *使生活更轻松* |
[40:51] | – You want a beer? – Sure. | -喝啤酒吗 -嗯 |
[40:58] | *Sweet, sweet heart of mine* | *我的甜心* |
[41:01] | *I’m gonna break again a million times* | *要破碎无数次* |
[41:04] | *Oh, is this true or gone* | *亦真亦幻* |
[41:11] | You look good in neon. | 你在霓虹灯下真美 |
[41:15] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不是呢 |
[41:19] | *Well, I guess I got my bottle* | *我拿着瓶子* |
[41:26] | *I still hold it all the time* | *不愿放下* |
[41:34] | *But it keeps me smiling and singing* | *它让我微笑歌唱* |
[41:40] | *Helps me fall asleep a little better at night* | *帮我入睡* |
[41:48] | *They say life is like a dagger* | *人说人生像一把匕首* |
[41:54] | *Backstage is full of parasites* | *后台皆是寄生虫* |
[42:02] | *They love you and drain you of everything you own* | *他们爱你 抽干你* |
[42:09] | *Just to feel better about their life* | *只为过得更舒爽* |
[42:15] | *Sweet, sweet heart of mine* | *我的甜心* |
[42:18] | *I’m gonna break again a million times* | *要破碎无数次* |
[42:22] | *Oh, is this true or gone?* | *亦真亦幻* |