时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Come to the house if you’re hungry. | 你要是饿了就过来吧 |
[01:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:18] | Hey. Take your hat off. | 把帽子摘了 |
[01:41] | – Thank you, darling. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 亲爱的 -不客气 |
[01:42] | – Have a good day. – You, too. | -祝你今天顺利 -你也是 |
[01:45] | Jimmy… you ready? | 吉米… 你准备好了吗 |
[01:52] | – Yeah. – All right, let’s go. | -好了 -行 我们走吧 |
[01:59] | – Thank you, Ma’am. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 女士 -不客气 |
[02:07] | How’s the one you rode in on? | 你之前骑的那匹马怎么样了 |
[02:09] | Not real broke. I think they said he’s just two. | 还没完全驯服 他们说那匹马才两岁 |
[02:15] | I said he’s not real broke. | 我说他还没被完全驯服 |
[02:17] | We sell the broke ones around here, Jimmy. | 我们这被驯服的马都卖了 吉米 |
[03:07] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[04:19] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么起这么早 |
[04:20] | My father hasn’t called me back. | 我爸没给我回电话 |
[04:22] | Worries me. | 让我很担心 |
[04:24] | I saw him yesterday, he’s fine. | 我昨天见过他 他很好 |
[04:26] | Yeah, that’s what worries me. | 是啊 这才让我担心 |
[04:34] | Morning, beautiful. | 早安 美人 |
[04:44] | Take me on a ride. | 带我去兜兜风 |
[04:46] | On a horse? | 骑马吗 |
[04:48] | On a horse. | 对 |
[04:53] | Just a ride? | 只是兜风吗 |
[04:57] | Well, I’m a little more purpose-driven than that. | 我确实还有些别的企图 |
[05:02] | We can talk about it later. | 我们可以晚点再谈 |
[05:04] | Beth, why can’t you tell me what you’re thinking | 贝丝 你为什么不直接告诉我你的想法 |
[05:08] | instead of half of what we’re doing and none of the why | 事情的起因和经过都只说一星半点 |
[05:11] | and then I spend the rest of the day | 让我在接下来的一天里 |
[05:13] | trying to figure out what you’re up to? | 都想弄明白你到底要做什么 |
[05:14] | Because then you’re going to spend the whole day thinking about me. | 因为这样 你一整天都会想着我 |
[05:22] | I do that already. | 我已经开始想你了 |
[05:44] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[05:47] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[05:48] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈又是谁 |
[05:53] | I’m the bitch about to stab you in the stomach. | 我是个马上要给你腹部来上一刀的人 |
[05:55] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know he was married. | 不好意思 我不知道他已婚 |
[06:02] | Here’s a… situation | 这个… 场景 |
[06:05] | I couldn’t have dreamed up in a month of Sundays. | 我真是怎么做梦也想象不到 |
[06:08] | This is my daughter. | 这是我女儿 |
[06:10] | She can be a little overprotective. | 她的保护欲可能有点过度 |
[06:12] | Put the knife down, honey. | 把刀放下吧 亲爱的 |
[06:14] | Dad… if you’re gonna hire a hooker, | 爸… 如果你要找妓女 |
[06:18] | would you please let me get you a good one? | 你好歹让我帮你找个好点的 |
[06:20] | Beth… | 贝丝… |
[06:27] | Hope you didn’t pay full price for that boob job. | 希望你隆胸的钱还没全付 |
[06:29] | Actually, God gave me these for free. | 事实上 这对大宝贝是老天爷赐给我的 |
[06:33] | Looks like he gave me yours too. | 看来他把你那份也给我了 |
[06:35] | It is seven in the fucking morning. | 现在是他妈的早上七点 |
[06:37] | I do not have the energy for this shit. | 我没精力来管这些破事 |
[06:39] | Now put it down. She is a guest in our house. | 把刀放下 她是我们的客人 |
[06:47] | I’m calling an Uber. | 我要叫优步了 |
[06:48] | No, you’re not. | 你叫不到的 |
[06:53] | Can you drive me into town, please? | 能请你把我送回城吗 |
[06:55] | Can y’all just calm the fuck down and have a… | 你们能不能他妈冷静点 一起… |
[06:57] | a nice breakfast? | 吃顿早饭 |
[06:59] | And then, yes, I’ll drive you anywhere you want to go. | 然后 没问题 你想去哪我就载你去哪 |
[07:05] | I’ll get dressed. | 我去穿衣服 |
[07:18] | I’m too old for this shit. | 我岁数大了 受不了这个 |
[07:21] | I’m too old for her, I’m too old for that look you’re giving me, | 对她来说年纪也大了 还有你看我那种表情 |
[07:23] | I’m just too old for all of it. | 我老得已经不适合这些了 |
[07:25] | You weren’t too old for some of it. | 至少有些事你还老当益壮啊 |
[07:28] | You know… | 就… |
[07:30] | Be nice to her. | 对她友善点 |
[07:31] | Okay, Dad. | 好呢 爸爸 |
[07:32] | She held a protest at the Livestock office, | 她在牲畜委员会外组织抗议 |
[07:35] | threw a rock at your brother, | 往你弟弟身上扔石头 |
[07:36] | got thrown in jail, and I bailed her out for it. | 被关了进去 然后我把她保释了出来 |
[07:38] | And then brought her home and fucked her. | 然后把她带回家 并且上了她 |
[07:40] | Along with your common sense. | 把理智也抛之脑后了 |
[07:41] | We talked ’til late and I offered her a room. | 我们聊到很晚 然后我给她安排了一间房 |
[07:44] | Her clothes were covered in pepper spray | 她衣服上都是辣椒喷雾 |
[07:47] | and paint so I loaned her a shirt. | 和油漆 我就借了件衬衫给她 |
[07:52] | You know, Beth, maybe it’s best | 贝丝 或许你 |
[07:54] | you don’t stay for breakfast. | 不留下来吃早餐比较好 |
[07:57] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[07:58] | I wouldn’t miss this breakfast for the fucking world. | 说什么我也不会错过这顿早餐的 |
[08:15] | Is there anything to eat that didn’t have a heartbeat last week? | 有没有什么吃的不是一周前还活着的 |
[08:18] | Orange juice didn’t have a heartbeat. | 橙汁就不是活着的 |
[08:21] | Is it non GMO? | 这是非转基因的吗 |
[08:23] | I’m not sure what that means. | 我不太懂那是什么意思 |
[08:25] | It means a scientist didn’t alter the DNA | 就是说科学家没有改变橘子的基因 |
[08:27] | of the orange to make more money and ravage our bodies. | 以此来赚更多的钱并且损害我们的身体 |
[08:30] | I just buy big bags from the grocery store. | 我只是到杂货店里买一大袋 |
[08:33] | Do you like wheat grass? | 你要来点小麦草吗 |
[08:36] | I do. | 好的 |
[08:37] | We have a whole field of it. | 我们有一大片 |
[08:39] | Hey, Gator, would you go out back, | 盖特 你到屋子后面 |
[08:41] | pick some wheat grass and throw it in a blender. | 收一些麦草 然后榨成汁 |
[08:44] | She’s gonna love it. | 她会喜欢的 |
[08:45] | You grow wheat grass? | 你们还种小麦草吗 |
[08:47] | We grow wheat. Which is a grass. | 我们种小麦 最开始就是草 |
[08:49] | Until it heads out, then it is a grain. | 直到它长出芽 那就成了谷物 |
[08:52] | That’s a different kind of wheat. | 那是另一种小麦 |
[08:53] | No, see I know you think | 不 我知道你以为 |
[08:55] | it just magically appears at Jamba Juice, | 它只会神奇地出现在坚宝果汁店 |
[08:58] | grass grows in the ground. | 但草是从地上长出来的 |
[09:02] | Gator, Summer is a vegan. | 盖特 萨默是素食主义者 |
[09:04] | Could you make her something with no meat or eggs? | 你能给她做点不含肉类和蛋类的东西吗 |
[09:07] | Or milk. | 牛奶也不要 |
[09:09] | Or milk. | 牛奶也不要 |
[09:10] | Or butter. | 黄油也不要 |
[09:12] | Or butter. | 黄油也不要 |
[09:13] | Maybe some pancakes. | 要不做点煎饼吧 |
[09:16] | I don’t eat gluten. | 我不吃含麸质的 |
[09:17] | What’s gluten? | 麸质是什么 |
[09:19] | So wait, you’ll eat the wheat grass | 所以你愿意吃小麦草 |
[09:24] | but you won’t eat the seed. | 但你不吃小麦籽 |
[09:26] | Our bodies aren’t designed to digest it. | 我们的身体消化不了它 |
[09:28] | – Who told you that? – Doctors. | -谁告诉你的 -医生 |
[09:29] | My doctor never told me that. | 我的医生从没跟我说过这个 |
[09:31] | Well, you should get a new doctor. | 那你该换个医生了 |
[09:32] | You should get tested for chlamydia, you fucking hippie. | 你该去做个衣原体检查了 傻逼嬉皮士 |
[09:34] | Okay, Beth. That’s it. | 行了 贝丝 够了 |
[09:38] | All right, she is my guest. | 无论如何 她是我的客人 |
[09:39] | You will treat her with respect or you will leave. | 你要么以礼相待 要么就走人 |
[09:42] | I have a meeting anyway. | 我本来就有会要开 |
[09:46] | Love you, Daddy. | 爱你 爸爸 |
[09:48] | I hope you find a therapist who can help you. | 我希望你能找到能帮助你的心理医生 |
[09:50] | I hope you die of ass cancer. | 我希望你死于傻逼癌 |
[09:55] | You know, she can… | 你知道的 她可以… |
[09:57] | She’s a little old to be jealous of the women her father spends time with. | 她这岁数还吃爸爸身边女人的醋 真是离谱了 |
[10:02] | Yes she is. | 是的 |
[10:04] | And the cowboy fantasy is officially over. | 牛仔幻想也正式落幕了 |
[10:08] | I’ll be outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[10:09] | W-wait… | 等下… |
[10:13] | Well, that went to shit in a hurry, didn’t it? | 事情总是会很快完蛋 对吧 |
[10:15] | It did seem to go pretty fast, sir. | 确实挺快的 先生 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:30] | I like the light. | 我喜欢这里的光线 |
[10:32] | These windows along the south heat this house. | 南边的阳光照进来 房子就变暖和了 |
[10:35] | Great. | 不错 |
[10:37] | Kayce? | 凯西 |
[10:44] | You coming inside? | 不进来看看吗 |
[10:48] | Hey, does that dog come with the house? | 那条狗也算在这房子里吗 |
[10:49] | – Is that dog back? – Come on! Come on! | -那只狗回来了吗 -快来 快来 |
[10:52] | I’ve taken that damn thing to the pound twice. | 我已经把这臭东西带去收养所两次了 |
[10:56] | Baby, you want to see the house? | 宝贝 想来看看房子吗 |
[10:57] | I don’t need to, baby. This is it. | 没必要 宝贝 就这里了 |
[11:02] | Yeah, I think so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[11:04] | We’ll take it. | 我们要了 |
[11:06] | I’ll call Animal Services about the dog… | 我会打给动物服务所… |
[11:09] | No, we’ll take the dog, too. | 没事 这条狗也归我们了 |
[11:11] | I’m gonna check out the barn. | 我去看看畜棚 |
[11:12] | Before you check out the house? | 你都不先进来看看房子吗 |
[11:14] | Always. | 我都先看畜棚 |
[11:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:28] | I got my family with me right now. | 我现在和家人在一起 |
[11:31] | Good dog. Good dog. | 乖狗狗 乖狗狗 |
[11:36] | Send me the location. | 把地址发给我 |
[11:58] | Where’d your appetite go, son? | 你不饿吗 孩子 |
[12:02] | Terrell Riggins. | 泰瑞尔·里金斯 |
[12:05] | That’s where it went. | 我去见他了 |
[12:13] | Good old Terrell. | 老家伙泰瑞尔 |
[12:21] | I’m going to need you to stand up slowly, | 我要你慢慢地站起来 |
[12:24] | with your hands above your head. | 双手放在头顶 |
[12:31] | Walk backwards five paces. | 向后退五步 |
[12:34] | Do not turn around. | 不许转身 |
[12:36] | I said do not turn around. | 我说了不许转身 |
[12:48] | If you want to shoot, shoot. | 如果你想开枪 来吧 |
[12:51] | It’ll be murder, but won’t be the first one you’ve covered up. | 这是谋杀 不过你也不是第一次抛尸了 |
[12:55] | Don’t you talk to me about murder. | 你没脸跟我提谋杀 |
[12:57] | Now stand up and turn the fuck around! | 站起来 他妈的转过身去 |
[12:59] | No. Just shoot me. | 不了 朝我开枪好了 |
[13:03] | I would much prefer that | 与其在我给儿子造的房子里 |
[13:05] | to having my son yell at me in the house I built for you. | 看他对我大吼大叫 还是死了痛快点 |
[13:09] | Yes. I built it. | 是的 这房子是我造的 |
[13:12] | I gave you the strength to walk from the shadow | 我给你力量 让你摆脱那个 |
[13:16] | of that fucking land baron you called father | 你称之为父亲的臭地主 |
[13:20] | for the entire lie of your life. | 给你塑造的虚假人生 |
[13:25] | You tried to kill my family. | 你想杀了我的家人 |
[13:29] | That is not your family. | 那不是你的家人 |
[13:35] | This is your family. | 我和你才是家人 |
[13:37] | That baby is your family. | 那个孩子是家人 |
[13:38] | And that woman will be part of your family, too. | 那个女人也会是家人 |
[13:41] | I give you my word. I will build that for you, too. | 我向你保证 我也会为你建立起这一切 |
[13:46] | I want you to imagine something. | 我想让你去想象 |
[13:49] | Imagine that woman and that baby gone. | 想象那个女人和婴儿离开了 |
[13:52] | And then imagine yourself… | 然后想象你自己… |
[13:56] | in that house | 在那栋房子里 |
[13:59] | instead of this one. | 而不是这里 |
[14:02] | Imagine all the generations of wealth | 想象一下 |
[14:05] | you would’ve had to provide for all the generations | 你能给你的子子孙孙 |
[14:09] | you leave behind. | 提供的漫天财富 |
[14:10] | Just fucking stop. Stop talking. Please… | 闭嘴 别他妈说了 求求… |
[14:14] | You gonna tell me you’d miss him? | 你要跟我说你想他吗 |
[14:19] | I can’t tell you that. | 我说不出口 |
[14:21] | Of course you can’t. | 当然了 |
[14:23] | I doubt the jury’s out on how much you’d miss that bitch of a sister, though. | 也不知道你有多想你那婊子妹妹 |
[14:29] | I’d miss my brother. | 我想我弟弟 |
[14:31] | He’s not your brother. | 他不是你弟弟 |
[14:33] | In my heart he is my brother. | 在我心里他就是 |
[14:36] | In your imagination, he’s your brother. | 在你的想象里 他是你弟弟 |
[14:41] | You barely know him. | 你根本不了解他 |
[14:44] | You miss what you thought you were. | 你只是怀念你想象中的自己 |
[14:46] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[14:48] | And you’ll miss that whether he’s alive or not. | 不管他是死是活 你都会想念 |
[14:53] | What about right or wrong? | 那是非对错呢 |
[14:59] | There’s no such thing. | 压根没有这回事 |
[15:03] | There’s no such thing as right or wrong. | 根本没有对错一说 |
[15:07] | There’s no such thing as fair, or moral… | 没有什么公平 道德… |
[15:13] | Those are words men invented | 有人创造了这些词语 |
[15:15] | to scare and shame other men | 来恐吓 羞辱其他人 |
[15:19] | from taking back what they’ve stolen. | 好让他们不敢夺回被偷走的东西 |
[15:22] | John Dutton used you | 约翰·达顿利用了你 |
[15:28] | just like he uses all his children, | 就像他利用其他孩子一样 |
[15:29] | to scare and shame others, | 来恐吓 羞辱他人 |
[15:34] | so nobody takes back what he stole. | 所以没有人敢拿回被他偷走的东西 |
[15:38] | You know that’s true. | 你知道这是真的 |
[15:41] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[15:45] | I have no agenda but giving you back | 我没其他目的 只是想让你 |
[15:49] | the family that you never had, | 拥有从未有过的家庭 |
[15:52] | and the legacy he robbed from you. | 和他从你身上夺去的遗产 |
[15:57] | Did I try to kill them? | 是我想杀他们吗 |
[16:02] | You’re God damn right I did. | 你太他妈对了 |
[16:05] | And I will keep trying until I get it right. | 我还会继续 直到成功为止 |
[16:11] | That’s how much I love you… | 我就有这么爱你… |
[16:15] | Son. | 儿子 |
[16:46] | How many’d they get? | 有多少 |
[16:48] | Eighteen. | 十八 |
[16:50] | What the hell is someone doing with eighteen horses out here? | 带着十八匹马来这是他妈的想干什么 |
[16:53] | This is a racing family. | 这是个赛马家族 |
[16:55] | They represent our Nation on the relay circuit. | 他们代表我们族去参加环形接力赛 |
[17:00] | I’ll take a look around and tell you what I think, | 我先到处看看 再告诉你我的判断 |
[17:02] | but I ain’t got no authority out here. | 但我在这里没有管辖权 |
[17:05] | You do fifty yards out that way. | 往那边走46米 |
[17:08] | And that’s where they went… | 他们就往那去的… |
[17:10] | I’ll be right back, baby. | 我马上回来 宝贝 |
[17:27] | My guess is they cut the fence horseback | 我猜他们是骑在马背上把围栏砍断了 |
[17:30] | and used the herd to cover their tracks. | 然后通过畜群掩盖踪迹 |
[17:33] | That’s what I think, too. | 我也这么想的 |
[17:35] | The rez ends here. | 保留地就到这 |
[17:40] | So is that BLM? | 归土地管理局管吗 |
[17:42] | That’s the forest service. | 归林务局管 |
[17:50] | Dirt bikes. | 轻型摩托车 |
[17:51] | They used dirt bikes. | 他们骑的是越野摩托车 |
[17:54] | I’ll need to talk with the family when they get home, | 等他们到家 我要和他们谈谈 |
[17:56] | get some descriptions on those horses. | 给我描述下那些马 |
[17:58] | They’re home. | 他们已经在家了 |
[18:00] | They’re just hiding. | 只是藏起来了 |
[18:03] | White man with a badge has that effect out here. | 戴着警徽的白人在这 就是这种反应 |
[18:23] | Everybody wondered where you went. | 大家都想知道你去哪了 |
[18:25] | Not a believer in goodbye. | 我不太喜欢告别 |
[18:27] | When it’s time to leave, I go. | 该离开的时候我就直接走 |
[18:30] | Fair enough. | 可以 |
[18:32] | I’m gonna run my family home and then I’ll come back | 我先把家人送回去 再过来 |
[18:35] | and we can get some descriptions | 然后你给我描述下那些马 |
[18:37] | or whatever paperwork you might have. | 或者你们有的任何资料 |
[18:40] | Here I thought you were just a cowboy. | 我还以为你就是个牛仔呢 |
[18:45] | You ready, baby? | 准备走了吗 宝贝 |
[18:52] | Who the hell is that? | 那他妈谁啊 |
[18:55] | She, used to wrangle at the ranch. | 她以前在牧场 |
[19:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:03] | Pretty good-looking wrangler. | 漂亮的女牛仔 |
[19:07] | Not my type, baby. | 不是我的菜 宝贝 |
[19:08] | Yeah? Tall, thin, long black hair, | 是吗 又高又瘦 黑长发 |
[19:11] | brown eyes, yep, not your type. | 棕色眼睛 真不是你的菜啊 |
[19:14] | She sure was my type. | 她绝对是我的菜 |
[19:16] | She was one hot tamale. | 性感辣妹 |
[19:17] | Tate! | 泰特 |
[19:21] | This is gonna be a long ride home. | 这一趟有的受了 |
[19:57] | What do we got here? | 这什么情况 |
[20:01] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:14] | It’s on the wrong side of the fence? | 它不该在围栏这边吗 |
[20:16] | Yep. | 是的 |
[20:20] | Well, if there wasn’t any fences, he wouldn’t be on the wrong side of it. | 如果没有围栏 也没有该不该的问题了 |
[20:23] | It’s a she and if there weren’t fences | 它是母的 如果没有围栏 |
[20:25] | the whole herd would be standing in the middle of the highway. | 整个畜群就会站在高速路中间 |
[20:28] | Why would they do that? | 为什么会这么做 |
[20:32] | ‘Cause that’s what they do. | 他们就那德行 |
[20:48] | Easy. We’re going to get you back to mama. | 放松 我们带你回妈妈身边 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[20:57] | Don’t know where she got out, just drove the whole fence line. | 不知道从哪出来的 我刚从围栏那边开过来 |
[21:03] | She looks a little heavy to be lifting over a fence? | 它这体重也举不过来吧 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:07] | Easy. | 放松 |
[21:08] | Let’s just cut it. Then we’ll patch it. | 剪开吧 然后再补上 |
[21:11] | Easy. | 放松 |
[21:19] | Step on. | 踩上 |
[21:22] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[21:28] | There you go. | 可以了 |
[21:33] | All right, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[21:37] | They should make a tool to pull that wire tight for you. | 应该弄个工具来收紧铁丝 |
[21:41] | They do. They just don’t fit in a saddle bag. | 有的 只是放不进马鞍包 |
[21:44] | That should work there. | 应该可以了 |
[21:48] | After I get ’em out of this pasture, | 等我把它们赶出这片牧场 |
[21:50] | I’ll run the fence line here. | 我再检查一遍围栏 |
[21:53] | Where you taking them? | 要赶到哪去 |
[21:54] | Pasture nine. | 九号牧场 |
[21:55] | There’s way too much bear sign in this pasture for me, sir. | 这一块有太多熊的踪迹了 先生 |
[21:58] | Morning, ma’am. | 早上好 女士 |
[22:04] | Understand us a little better now? | 现在理解一点我们了吗 |
[22:07] | I think I understand you less. | 反而感觉更不了解你了 |
[22:10] | You love this. | 你很爱这一切 |
[22:12] | Him, too. I can see it. | 我能看出来他也是 |
[22:20] | You coming? | 你上车吗 |
[22:22] | No, I think I’m gonna walk. | 不了 我走路 |
[22:25] | Long walk. | 很远的 |
[22:26] | Yeah, if I get tired, I can just… | 如果我累了 我可以这样… |
[22:30] | People still do that? | 现在还有人这样搭车吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah, they still do it. | 是的 老一套 |
[22:38] | You know it’s pretty risky, | 在这荒郊野外 |
[22:39] | young woman out here in the middle of nowhere. | 年轻女性一个人挺危险的 |
[22:42] | I’m not that young. | 我没那么年轻 |
[22:44] | And if I get tired I’ll just flag down one of your cowboys. | 如果我累了 就直接招呼你的牛仔 |
[22:48] | I understand that much about you guys. | 你们这一点我倒是了解了 |
[22:51] | Well, then you understand enough. | 那你了解得够多了 |
[24:32] | Well, you don’t ride too good. | 你骑得不怎么样 |
[24:36] | But you don’t complain about it neither. | 但你也不抱怨 |
[24:39] | I’ll catch you a better stick tomorrow. | 明天我给你弄根好点的马鞭 |
[24:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:42] | You need to learn to rope. | 你得学会用绳索 |
[24:44] | Rope’s the only tool we got. | 那是我们唯一的工具 |
[25:00] | God. | 老天爷 |
[25:05] | Fuck. | 操了 |
[26:59] | There you go. | 可以 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[27:03] | Hey, show me the houlihan. | 来招胡利汉给我看看 |
[27:06] | Let’s worry about the basics first. | 先琢磨基础再说吧 |
[27:08] | I didn’t say “teach me.” I just wanna see it. | 我没让你教我 我就是想看看 |
[27:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:17] | That’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[27:18] | All right, you head it, I’ll heel it. | 你套头 我套脚后跟 |
[27:20] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[27:31] | Yeah! | 不错 |
[27:34] | Thank you, Las Vegas!- | 谢谢你 拉斯维加斯 |
[27:38] | Which rodeo was your favorite? | 你最喜欢哪场牛仔竞技比赛 |
[27:41] | Calgary, Alberta, maybe. | 亚伯达省的卡尔加里吧 |
[27:44] | It’s sure one pretty son of a bitch. | 那场真的精彩炸了 |
[27:47] | Just wish they wasn’t in Canada. | 如果不是在加拿大办就好了 |
[27:50] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[27:52] | Ten straight days of people being that nice to me | 整整十天大家都对你那么友好 |
[27:55] | had me craving that rodeo in Fort Worth, Texas. | 让我无比渴望德克萨斯 沃斯堡的比赛 |
[27:59] | Tell you something, Fort Worth, | 我跟你说 在沃斯堡 |
[28:02] | you just think the word “fight” and a fight’ll find you. | 你只要想打 一下子全都找上门了 |
[28:12] | So how come you’re out here with me | 所以你怎么在这 |
[28:13] | and not in the bunkhouse? | 而不是在工棚 |
[28:17] | No room for outcasts like us in the bunkhouse. | 工棚里容不下你我一样的被抛弃者 |
[28:21] | I’m not an outcast. | 我没有被抛弃 |
[28:23] | Then why you sleeping in the barn? | 那你怎么睡在畜棚里 |
[28:27] | I told her I was sorry. | 我跟她道歉了 |
[28:29] | Seems like she didn’t like the way you said it. | 看来她不喜欢你道歉的方式 |
[28:33] | If I was you I’d find a way to say it different. | 如果我是你 就换个方式 |
[28:40] | Take your own advice. | 这句话也还给你 |
[28:42] | Seems to me they don’t like the way you said it either. | 看起来他们也不喜欢你道歉的方式 |
[28:46] | I didn’t say sorry. | 我不会道歉 |
[28:51] | It’s getting late. | 有点晚了 |
[28:54] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[29:07] | – Two to go. – I’m going four. | -还有两张 -我有四张 |
[29:09] | – So much for keeping it… – You better watch it, boys. | -还说什么要… -小心咯 |
[29:13] | – Anyone named after a city… – Come on, who’s up? | -如果你名字里有城市名… -快点 该谁了 |
[29:16] | Is a crooked fucking card player, if you ask me. | 这人玩牌尽他妈出老千 |
[29:18] | Hey, keep your comments to yourself or get in the game. | 别多逼逼 要不然赶快来两把 |
[29:22] | Hell, you know I work too hard for my money. | 我这可是血汗钱 |
[29:25] | I gotta jump in here real quick, | 我插一句 |
[29:26] | YOU work hard? Did you hear what that man said? | 你的血汗钱 你听见他说什么了吗 |
[29:29] | I don’t know nothing about him working hard, | 他有多辛苦我不知道 |
[29:31] | I’m usually too hard working to notice so. | 我一般都是太忙 注意不到 |
[29:33] | Dude, y’all fucking kidding me? | 兄弟 你他妈逗我呢 |
[29:34] | Y’all wouldn’t know hard work if it crawled up your leg | 他妈的如果有人给你们舔鸡巴 |
[29:36] | sucked on your fucking pecker. | 你们还管辛不辛苦 |
[29:38] | – There’s Teeter talk. – You gonna let your girlfriend talk to me like that? | -这才像提特说的话 -你能允许你女朋友这么跟我说话 |
[29:40] | Don’t even start, don’t even start | 可别挑事 别挑事 |
[29:41] | Teeter, it’s official. Isn’t it? | 提特 你俩是玩真的吧 |
[29:44] | I don’t know. He don’t like labels. | 我不知道 他不喜欢被定义 |
[29:46] | Do you guys have a song? | 你们有自己的歌吗 |
[29:47] | Walker, now you can work for your money. They need a song. | 沃克 赚钱的时候到了 他们要来首歌 |
[29:51] | – Yeah, I’ve got… – They do. | -嗯 确实有首歌… -他们需要 |
[29:55] | Take it easy mama, won’t you lay your head down? | 放松点妈妈 把头低下吧 |
[30:00] | I ain’t your fucking mama, baby. | 我他妈才不是你妈 宝贝 |
[30:05] | All’s I can say is I’m feelin’ a big-ass shit show coming on. | 我得说 这他妈真是场大戏 |
[30:09] | ♪ Come down around here with your smile ♪ | ♪ 带着你的微笑来到这里 ♪ |
[30:13] | That works. | 不错 |
[30:14] | ♪ Take it easy, mama ♪ | ♪ 放松点 妈妈 ♪ |
[30:16] | – It’s on you. – What? | -这算你头上 -什么 |
[30:19] | ♪ Take it easy, mama ♪ | ♪ 放松点 妈妈 ♪ |
[30:22] | ♪ Lay your head down ♪ | ♪ 把头低下吧 ♪ |
[30:25] | ♪ Hold on to my lovin’ ♪ | ♪ 抓住我的爱 ♪ |
[30:27] | ♪ We’re both gonna need it now ♪ | ♪ 我们现在都需要它 ♪ |
[30:28] | – Just play the game. – Come on. | -来玩游戏吧 -来 |
[30:30] | I didn’t run out of money. | 我钱还没输光呢 |
[30:38] | I got me a song, I got me some money. | 我有歌 也有钱 |
[30:42] | ♪ You’re alone ♪ | ♪ 你孤身一人 ♪ |
[30:45] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[30:47] | Where have you been alone? | 你一个人去哪了 |
[30:56] | God damn it, no fighting. | 我靠 不准打架 |
[30:58] | No fighting, that’s the rule. | 不准打架 这是规矩 |
[31:00] | I ain’t fighting. I’m smashing a fucking guitar. | 我没打架 我他妈只是在砸吉他 |
[31:03] | You’re a fucking asshole. | 你真他妈是个混蛋 |
[31:05] | You’re done smashing it. | 你都摔烂了 |
[31:07] | I’ve known you since you was eighteen years old. | 我从你十八岁就认识你了 |
[31:11] | You only known him a year. | 你才认识他一年 |
[31:13] | And you think you know what he is? | 你知道他是个什么玩意儿吗 |
[31:15] | He don’t fucking know me any more than you do. | 他确实不比你更了解我 |
[31:18] | But I fucking know you. | 但我他妈太了解你了 |
[31:21] | I seen a thousand of you in prison. | 监狱里蹲的都是你这样的 |
[31:23] | Thinking you’re some kind of bully | 以为自己能恃强凌弱 |
[31:25] | ’til a bigger bully comes along. | 更牛的人出现就不吭声了 |
[31:28] | We all know how that ends. | 我们都知道结局如何 |
[31:31] | With you on your fucking knees, bitch. | 就是你他妈双膝跪地 傻逼 |
[31:35] | Fuck! | 操 |
[31:38] | – Come on! – What the fuck, Lloyd? | -快点 -卧槽 劳埃德 |
[31:44] | I got him, I got him. | 我抓住他了 抓住他了 |
[31:45] | All right, man, just sit there. | 好了 坐着 |
[31:46] | Where’s that kit? | 工具箱在哪 |
[31:48] | What do I do, just pull it out? | 我要咋办 就拔出来吗 |
[31:50] | No, no, no, fuck, dude, don’t. | 不不不 兄弟 别 |
[31:51] | It’s too close to the God damn heart or an artery. | 这地方他妈离心脏或者动脉太近了 |
[31:53] | Turn him over. | 把他翻过来 |
[31:54] | Dude let me call the vet. | 我给兽医打电话 |
[31:55] | Fuck the fucking vet. Call the fucking doctor. | 他妈的叫什么兽医 叫医生来啊 |
[31:58] | We’re not calling any doctor! | 我们他妈才不会叫医生来 |
[31:59] | So then now what? Get my car, bring it out front. | 那现在怎么办 把我车开到前面来 |
[32:04] | Where the hell are you going? | 他妈的你要到哪去 |
[32:06] | Fuck this place. | 这地方太操蛋了 |
[32:07] | Mia! | 米娅 |
[32:17] | When are you gonna take me on that ride? | 你什么时候带我去兜风 |
[32:21] | This whole riding thing has got me nervous. | 兜风这事让我很紧张 |
[32:25] | What’re you up to? | 你到底要干什么 |
[32:29] | Shit. | 靠 |
[32:35] | You don’t have to worry, baby. | 你不用担心 宝贝 |
[32:37] | I’ll get you a gentle horse. | 我会给你弄匹好马 |
[32:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:46] | We’re looking for something | 我们在找些东西 |
[32:49] | but you won’t tell me what. | 但你不告诉我是什么 |
[32:51] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[32:55] | The place where you make me your wife. | 你娶我为妻的地方 |
[32:59] | What kind of place you looking for? | 你想找什么样的地方 |
[33:01] | Somewhere fresh. | 焕然一新的地方 |
[33:06] | Not a barn… | 不要在畜棚… |
[33:10] | or a swimming hole… or the river. | 或者深水潭… 河流之类的 |
[33:14] | Those places are polluted with a thousand fucking memories. | 那些地方都被成千上万操蛋的记忆污染了 |
[33:18] | I want a place with no memories. | 我想要一个没有回忆的地方 |
[33:22] | – You know? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -嗯 |
[33:24] | A place where nothing happened until we happened. | 一个从未有过回忆的地方 直到我们出现 |
[33:31] | I know that place. | 我知道那个地方 |
[33:36] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[33:41] | Take me there. | 带我去 |
[33:44] | I will. Tomorrow. | 我会的 明天就去 |
[33:52] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[33:56] | I want you to stay here. Don’t move. | 你呆在这里 别动 |
[34:25] | What the fuck did he do? | 他他妈的干啥了 |
[34:32] | It looks like the blade entered just beneath the clavicle… | 看起来 刀刃是从锁骨下面扎进去的… |
[34:35] | Yeah, I’m aware of where it fucking entered, Doc. | 我他妈知道它怎么进去的 医生 |
[34:37] | Went in just above the lung. | 正好在肺上方 |
[34:39] | Didn’t penetrate an artery. You’re lucky. | 没有刺穿动脉 你很幸运 |
[34:41] | Sterilize the site and prepare an 0.4 suture. | 消毒伤口 用0.4的线缝合 |
[34:44] | It looks like the tissue has adhered to the blade. | 看起来组织黏在刀刃上了 |
[34:47] | When we remove it, there will be considerable bleeding | 我们取出刀刃的时候 会产生大量出血 |
[34:49] | and considerable discomfort. | 并且非常不适 |
[34:51] | I don’t have anything to give you for the pain. | 我没什么能让你止痛的 |
[34:52] | What about some Banamine? | 氟尼辛葡胺呢 |
[34:53] | We don’t know the long term effects of Banamine on a person. | 我们不知道氟尼辛葡胺对人有什么长期影响 |
[34:56] | Do I look like I’m gonna live to be fucking seventy? | 我他妈像是会活到七十的人吗 |
[34:59] | Just give me some Banamine. | 给我来点氟尼辛葡胺 |
[35:01] | Three ccs. | 三毫升 |
[35:02] | Three ccs? I drink more than that for a fucking hangover. | 三毫升 我宿醉时候喝得都比这多 |
[35:05] | Fill that son of a bitch up. | 把这玩意给我装满 |
[35:07] | Shoot some in my mouth put some in my fucking arm. | 往我嘴里喷点 给我胳膊上也来点 |
[35:10] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[35:12] | Six. | 六毫升 |
[35:14] | Gonna taste like shit and burn like hell right there. | 尝起来像屎 也会有灼烧感 |
[35:20] | Get that fucking thing out of me. | 把那玩意取出来 |
[35:22] | – Ready with the gauze? – I’m ready. | -纱布准备好了吗 -好了 |
[35:24] | Fuck! Shit! Fuck! | 操 他妈的 操 |
[35:27] | Feels like the blade hit the bone. | 看来刀扎进了骨头里 |
[35:29] | Not according to the X-Rays. | X光可没照出来啊 |
[35:31] | – Just pull it out! – Get it out of him! | -拔出来 -快他妈拔出来 |
[35:33] | I need to check the x-ray again. | 我得再检查下X光片 |
[35:34] | Someone pull this fucking thing out of me! | 就他妈把这逼玩意拔出去 |
[35:39] | Whoa! Fucking barrel racers. | 绕桶赛女骑手不得了 |
[35:41] | You said pull it, baby. | 你说拔出来的 宝贝 |
[35:44] | Forceps and sutures. | 镊子和缝线 |
[35:46] | Put some pressure on that. | 压住伤口 |
[35:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:49] | Just another Monday. | 又一个操蛋的星期一罢了 |
[35:51] | What the hell was Lloyd thinking? | 劳埃德他妈的到底在想啥 |
[35:55] | Let’s pretend it’s Walker sitting over there, | 假设坐在那边的是沃克 |
[35:58] | what would you do then? | 你会怎么做 |
[36:00] | You know what I’d do, sir. | 你知道我会怎么做 先生 |
[36:03] | If Walker’s such a problem, what’s he still doing here? | 如果沃克就会捅娄子 他还在这干嘛 |
[36:14] | You’ve enforced the rules of this ranch | 你在这牧场维持秩序 |
[36:15] | for thirty years, Lloyd. | 已经三十年了 劳埃德 |
[36:19] | For you to be the one to break them… | 结果你破坏了这规矩… |
[36:20] | What do you think that says to everybody else? | 你觉得其他人会怎么想 |
[36:24] | This is your last chance. | 给你最后一次机会 |
[36:27] | But if you blow it, Lloyd… | 如果你还不改 劳埃德… |
[36:32] | You understand? | 你知道什么后果 |
[36:36] | Yes, sir. | 明白 先生 |
[36:39] | Get the cuffs off him. | 给他解开吧 |
[36:42] | God. | 天 |
[36:46] | No more girls in the bunkhouse. | 工棚里不能有姑娘 |
[36:49] | What about Teeter? | 那提特怎么办 |
[36:51] | She’s a good hand. She hasn’t been any trouble. | 她挺有能力的 也没惹过什么麻烦 |
[36:53] | All of them. All of them. | 全都不要 一个不留 |
[36:54] | Lloyd and Walker go in the round pen | 劳埃德和沃克进圆场打一架 |
[36:56] | until all the fight’s out of them. | 打到没人再打为止 |
[36:59] | And I mean every inch. | 我指的是他俩都打到遍体鳞伤 |
[37:04] | Rip… | 雷普… |
[37:10] | I want you to make an example out of the last man standing. | 不管最后谁站着 你都得给我好好教训下 |
[37:14] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[37:19] | Ryan, get him out of here. | 瑞安 把他带走 |
[37:23] | What was that about? | 出什么事了 |
[37:25] | Just cowboy shit, baby. | 牛仔的破事 宝贝 |
[37:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:41] | I’m reading. | 看书 |
[37:45] | Why are you up? | 你怎么起来了 |
[37:48] | Can’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[37:52] | Why can’t you sleep? | 怎么了 |
[37:54] | Because I’m thinking about your little bitch in the tank top. | 因为我在想那个穿背心的小婊子 |
[38:03] | She’s mine, is she? | 她不是我的吗 |
[38:07] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[38:17] | You’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[38:21] | I could kill you. | 我可以杀了你的 |
[38:45] | Come to the bunkhouse. Both of you. | 去工棚 你俩都去 |
[38:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:00] | Everybody in here. | 大家都在这吧 |
[39:05] | Where’s Mia at? Mia! | 米娅呢 米娅 |
[39:06] | She left. | 她走了 |
[39:11] | This here is for you. | 这个给你 |
[39:13] | Give that to her when you see her. | 见到她的话 把这个给她 |
[39:16] | Teeter, pack your shit up. | 提特 收拾你的东西 |
[39:19] | You both are gone. | 你们俩都离开这 |
[39:23] | Hey, what the fuck did I do? | 我做错什么事了 |
[39:26] | It ain’t my decision. | 这不是我做的决定 |
[39:27] | The rest of you all can come with me. Let’s go. | 其他人都跟我来 走吧 |
[39:54] | Lloyd. Walker. | 劳埃德 沃克 |
[39:57] | This shit ends here. All of it. | 这件事到此为止 从此两清 |
[40:01] | I got no reason to fight. | 我没有打架的理由 |
[40:05] | Now you got no reason, Walker? | 现在又没理由了吗 沃克 |
[40:07] | Hell, you fired my only reason. | 操 你把我唯一的理由开除了 |
[40:09] | You’re gonna stand in that fucking round pen all day | 在这破事解决之前 你他妈 |
[40:12] | every day until this shit is behind you. | 都给我去圆场里站着 |
[40:23] | All right, here’s your chance. | 现在给你个机会 |
[40:25] | I know how much you like it when I got my back turned to you. | 我知道我背对着你 你很开心 |
[40:29] | Let’s dance, prick. | 开打吧 混蛋 |
[40:33] | Boy. Get over here. | 小子 过来 |
[40:40] | The only painless way to learn this lesson is to watch it. | 看着 这样学这个教训才不会觉得疼 |
[40:57] | You ain’t done. | 你还没结束 |
[41:29] | Fuck! | 操 |
[41:37] | Fuck! | 操 |
[41:52] | Get up. | 起来 |
[41:56] | You ain’t done. | 还没结束 |
[41:58] | Get up. Or I’m gonna come in there with you. | 起来 不然我就进场了 |
[42:07] | Your nine o’clock is in the conference room. | 您九点在会议室有个会 |
[42:10] | What’s my nine o’clock? | 九点和谁开会 |
[42:11] | Head of Operations for Market Equities. | 市场股票的运营总监 |
[42:19] | Fucking shit. | 操 |
[42:24] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这干什么 |
[42:27] | My job. | 工作 |
[42:30] | You’re Market Equity’s head of operations? | 你就是市场股票的运营总监 |
[42:34] | How did you manage that? | 你怎么当上的 |
[42:36] | I don’t know, Jamie. | 我不知道 杰米 |
[42:38] | I think the stars just aligned. | 我觉得 可能就是奇迹吧 |
[42:43] | You ever hear the saying | 你有没有听过 |
[42:45] | wherever something good is trying to happen, | 好事当前 |
[42:49] | something bad is trying to stop it? | 坏事必捣乱 |
[42:51] | I’ve heard it. | 听过 |
[42:56] | I’m something bad. | 我就是坏事 |
[43:06] | You’re going to ruin everything, aren’t you? | 你是不是准备破坏所有事 |
[43:10] | Everything, you miserable motherfucker. | 所有事 你这个可怜的傻逼 |
[43:23] | I don’t think we need prisons in this country. | 我觉得我们这个国家不需要监狱 |
[43:27] | Criminals should just be sentenced to moving. | 犯罪分子就应该被判流放 |
[43:31] | You name him yet, buddy? | 给它起名字了吗 小伙子 |
[43:33] | I just been calling him dog. | 一直叫它 狗狗 |
[43:36] | Dog works. | 狗狗 可以 |
[43:38] | Can’t call him dog forever. | 但是不能一直喊它狗狗 |
[43:40] | You want to be called person? | 你也不想一直被叫作 人 |
[43:42] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[43:43] | Come on, Dog. Go get ’em. | 去吧 狗狗 去 |
[43:47] | What are those mountains called? | 那些山叫什么 |
[43:49] | Those are the Pryors. | 普莱尔斯 |
[43:51] | That ain’t it. | 才不是 |
[43:53] | Well, no rush, buddy. | 不着急 兄弟 |
[43:56] | You got all the time in the world. | 时间很充足 |
[43:59] | Come here, come on. Come on. Go get ’em! | 来 来 加油 叼回来 |
[44:04] | Go get ’em! | 叼回来 |
[44:05] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[44:09] | Yeah, I do, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[44:11] | – Feels like… – Home. | -就像… -像家一样 |
[44:50] | Thank God. | 我的天 |
[44:58] | Fucking fucking fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[45:01] | Boy, these two really don’t like each other. | 他俩真是恨透对方了 |
[45:08] | Walker’s been done for an hour. | 沃克已经躺下一个小时了 |
[45:11] | Lloyd’s got no quit in him. | 劳埃德一直没停手 |
[45:34] | I’ll finish it. | 我来 |
[45:39] | He’s your friend, Rip. | 他是你的朋友 雷普 |
[45:41] | I can’t ask you to do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[45:43] | They’ll hate you, sir. They’ll hate you for doing it. | 他们会讨厌你的 先生 你这么做他们会讨厌你的 |
[45:52] | It’s my job. I’ll do it. | 这是我的工作 我来 |
[46:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[46:22] | This is for your protection, Lloyd. | 这是为了保护你 劳埃德 |
[46:25] | Understand me? | 明白吗 |
[46:27] | This is to protect you from yourself. | 这是保护你不被自己伤害 |
[46:31] | Fuck! | 操 |
[47:02] | So, we understand each other? | 所以大家互相理解了吗 |
[47:05] | Yes sir. | 明白 |
[47:08] | Yes sir. | 明白 |
[47:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:43] | Fucking Goddamnit. | 去他妈的 |
[48:00] | I know what I want to be when I grow up. | 我知道我长大后想成为什么人了 |
[48:03] | What’s that, kid? | 什么人 孩子 |
[48:08] | Him. | 他 |
[48:13] | I want to be him. | 我想成为他 |