时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:02] | Yes, sir. All right, Doc, I’ll tell him. | 好的 医生 我会转告他的 |
[04:06] | Thank you, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[04:08] | Jimmy, Doc wants you at headquarters. | 吉米 医生要你到总部去 |
[04:24] | – Morning, sir. – Morning. | -早上好 先生 -早上好 |
[04:29] | How’s he working out? | 他干得怎么样 |
[04:30] | He does his job and shuts his mouth, for the most part. | 大部分时间 他都老实干活 很少说话 |
[04:33] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[04:37] | You iron things out with Beth? | 你和贝丝的关系缓和了吗 |
[04:39] | I’m afraid that ship’s already sailed, sir. | 我想已经无力回天了 先生 |
[04:41] | You’d better start swimming after it. | 你最好再努努力 |
[04:43] | She’s the reason you’re here, Big Fella. | 毕竟你能在这都靠她 小伙子 |
[05:05] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[05:12] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[05:20] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[05:23] | Tate! | 泰特 |
[05:37] | He’s sniffing at those deer tracks. | 他在嗅鹿的踪迹 |
[05:40] | Yeah, looks like it. | 是啊 看上去是的 |
[05:44] | Here, let me show you something. | 来 我教你点东西 |
[05:47] | See how this front track here | 看到这个足迹 |
[05:49] | is deeper on the outside there? | 外围要更深一点吗 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:52] | Means it was looking back over its left shoulder. | 这代表它正从左肩回头看 |
[05:58] | You like to track? Might have a job for you. | 你喜欢追踪吗 那我可能有活给你干 |
[06:01] | You should probably name him before you put him to work. | 你在让他干活前 得先给他起个名字 |
[06:05] | I don’t know. | 这不好说 |
[06:07] | “Dog” seems to be working out just fine. | “狗狗”这名字就不错 |
[06:11] | You busy today? | 你今天忙吗 |
[06:13] | Depends how quick we find those horses. | 取决于我们多快能找到那些马 |
[06:16] | If we find ’em at all. | 如果能找得到的话 |
[06:17] | So you’re working for Miss pouty lips. | 所以你要去给翘唇小姐干活 |
[06:20] | I’m working for the state of Montana, baby. | 我是为蒙大拿州工作 宝贝 |
[06:23] | Same as every other day. | 跟平常一样 |
[06:26] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[06:28] | I’ll just work cases for ugly women from here on out. | 我以后只办丑女人的活好了 |
[06:31] | So you think she’s pretty? | 所以你是觉得她很漂亮 |
[06:34] | Walked right into that one, Dad. | 正中陷阱了 爸爸 |
[06:40] | We need to name the dog. | 我们得给狗起个名字 |
[06:41] | Dad just wants to call her “Dog.” | 爸爸就准备叫他”狗狗” |
[06:44] | And I think that sucks pickled ass. | 我觉得这名字真他妈逊 |
[06:46] | Hey. Not at the table. | 在桌上不准说脏话 |
[06:48] | Not anywhere for that matter. | 在任何地方都不行 |
[06:49] | He’s your son, I swear. | 他还真是你的好儿子 |
[06:51] | I’m not done. | 我还没吃完呢 |
[06:52] | You’re done now. | 你没得吃了 |
[06:55] | You owe me one. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[07:12] | You’re one of those? | 看来你是那种人 |
[07:15] | One of what? | 哪种人 |
[07:17] | The kind of man who uses flowers to say “I’m sorry” | 没种亲口说”对不起” |
[07:20] | because he doesn’t have the balls to say it himself. | 就靠花来表示歉意的那种男人 |
[07:23] | I don’t want those fucking things. | 我不要这种鬼东西 |
[07:38] | I need a ride into town. | 我想要进趟城 |
[07:40] | Would you give me one? | 你愿意载我吗 |
[07:43] | What do you need in town? | 你进城去做什么 |
[07:46] | This ain’t a life: | 这根本不算生活 |
[07:48] | cleaning up horse shit, sleeping in a barn… | 清理马粪 睡在畜棚里… |
[07:52] | I don’t have any friends. | 一个朋友也没有 |
[07:54] | Not even you. | 连你都不是了 |
[07:58] | I’ll take my chances in foster care. | 我想去寄养家庭试试运气 |
[08:03] | You’re 14, kid. | 你已经十四岁了 孩子 |
[08:05] | In four years the world says that you’re a man. | 再过四年 这世界就认为你是男人了 |
[08:08] | But you’re not, that’s what it says. | 但你并不是 |
[08:13] | What becomes of you then? | 到那时候你又是个什么 |
[08:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:16] | What do you want to become? | 你想成为什么人 |
[08:20] | What’s your dream? | 你有什么梦想 |
[08:23] | Don’t have any dreams. | 什么梦想也没有 |
[08:26] | No? | 没有吗 |
[08:27] | I’m too busy trying to figure out | 想清楚这餐吃什么 |
[08:28] | what I’m gonna eat and where I’m gonna sleep. | 晚上睡在哪 就已经耗费了所有的力气 |
[08:33] | Dreams… | 还谈什么梦想… |
[08:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:50] | You do what I ask the way I say do it. | 我说怎么做 你就怎么做 |
[08:56] | You ask questions when you don’t understand. | 你有什么不明白的可以问 |
[08:58] | You ask questions when you do understand. | 哪怕你明白了 你也可以问 |
[09:02] | Never lie to me. | 永远不能骗我 |
[09:07] | Can you make that promise and keep it? | 你能答应我并且信守承诺吗 |
[09:13] | I can keep it. | 我可以 |
[09:19] | Shake on it. | 握手为定 |
[09:29] | If I don’t give you flowers when I’m sorry, | 如果我不在道歉时送你花 |
[09:31] | when do I give ’em? | 那我什么时候才能送 |
[09:33] | You give ’em for no reason, buddy. | 送我花不需要理由 小伙子 |
[09:36] | No reason at all. | 不需要任何理由 |
[10:26] | You Jimmy? | 你是吉米吗 |
[10:27] | Yes, ma’am.. | 是的 女士 |
[10:28] | Open that for me. | 帮我把门打开 |
[10:42] | Is this some kind of exercise room? | 这是什么健身房吗 |
[10:45] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[10:51] | – All right, get ready. – Ready for what? | -好了 准备好 -准备好什么 |
[10:53] | Put this sleeve over his penis and hold it. | 把这套筒套到他屌上 然后抓牢 |
[10:54] | – What? – Go, now! Do it! | -什么 -快 快去 套上去 |
[11:02] | All right, you got to hold it there. | 好 你得握紧了 |
[11:07] | Got to get it all. Hold it there. | 全部套进去 握紧 |
[11:21] | Okay, remove it. | 好了 拿下来吧 |
[11:33] | I just jacked off a horse. | 我刚给一匹马打了飞机… |
[11:35] | Get used to it. We’ve got fifteen more to collect. | 习惯就好 还有十五匹马要收集 |
[11:39] | All right, bring that into the lab. That door there. | 行了 把那个拿到实验室去 门在那里 |
[11:43] | Just jacked off a horse. | 我给马打了飞机 |
[12:03] | You like this one? | 喜欢这片吗 |
[12:05] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思呀 |
[12:25] | He’s going to be a good father. | 他会是个好爸爸的 |
[12:29] | That’s questionable… | 考虑到他是被谁带大的… |
[12:31] | considering who taught him. | 这还有待商榷 |
[12:33] | I’m teaching him now. | 现在是我在教导他 |
[12:37] | You know, most people, | 大部分的人 |
[12:39] | they end up making the same mistakes their parents made | 最后都会犯下和他们父母一样的错误 |
[12:42] | because they were still children when they had children. | 因为他们有孩子的时候 也都还没长大 |
[12:45] | I know I was… | 我就是这样… |
[12:50] | Jamie’s endured 40 long years | 杰米忍受了整整四十年 |
[12:54] | learning how not to father, how not to lead. | 学习作为父亲和领导 不该怎么做 |
[12:59] | Hard lessons both, but he learned them. | 很难熬 但他都吸取教训了 |
[13:03] | He does seems different. | 他看起来确实不一样 |
[13:05] | More like the man I wanted him to be. | 更像是我想要他成为的那个男人 |
[13:09] | I have a favor to ask. | 我有个不情之请 |
[13:12] | Look, I’m here. | 我已经在这了 |
[13:15] | I just… | 我只是… |
[13:16] | I’m gonna need some time before I trust him again. | 需要一些时间来再次信任他 |
[13:22] | Do you trust him to be a good politician? | 你觉得他能当个好政客吗 |
[13:26] | I never doubted him as a politician. | 我从没怀疑过他作为政客的能力 |
[13:30] | How ’bout a governor? | 那做州长呢 |
[13:34] | The election’s a ways off, but… | 大选还有一段时间 但是… |
[13:36] | these things need planning, don’t they? I mean… | 这种事需要提前安排 不是吗 我是说… |
[13:41] | Relationships beyond district attorneys and cattlemen. | 地区检察官和牧牛人之外 |
[13:45] | What kind of relationship do you have? | 你还有些什么关系 |
[13:51] | Anyway, that’s the favor. | 总之 就是这个不情之请 |
[13:58] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了呀 |
[14:00] | Well, he looks like a governor. | 他看上去确实像个州长 |
[14:03] | Yes, he does. | 是啊 确实 |
[14:11] | Hello. Who are you here to see? | 您好 请问您找谁 |
[14:12] | Not here to see a who. Here to see a thing. | 我不是来找谁的 是来看东西的 |
[14:16] | What thing? | 什么东西 |
[14:18] | My office. | 我的办公室 |
[14:20] | Miss Dutton. | 达顿女士 |
[14:21] | Winner winner turkey dinner. | 大吉大利 今晚吃鸡 |
[14:24] | Right this way. | 请往这走 |
[14:35] | It’s the corner office right down here. | 您的办公室就在拐角那边 |
[14:39] | This is Miss Dutton. | 这位是达顿女士 |
[14:41] | It’s a pleasure to finally… | 很高兴终于见到… |
[15:00] | All this shit has to go. | 这些垃圾都扔了 |
[15:03] | Ma’am? | 什么 |
[15:04] | I feel like I’m in my fucking gynecologist’s office. | 我他妈是在妇科医生办公室里吗 |
[15:08] | I’ll get the design team to… | 好的 我这就让设计团队… |
[15:09] | Nope. I’ll do it myself. | 不必 我自己来 |
[15:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:14] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[15:16] | Where you from, Cal? | 老家在哪 卡尔 |
[15:17] | Let me guess: Menlo Park. | 让我猜猜 门洛帕克 |
[15:20] | Palo Alto, right next to it. How’d you guess that? | 帕洛阿托 离门罗帕克很近 你怎么看出来的 |
[15:23] | I just read the tea leaves, buddy. | 只是掐指一算 兄弟 |
[15:25] | Ooh, um, there’s no smoking in the… | 不好意思 这里面禁止吸… |
[15:32] | It’s probably fine. | 应该也没事 |
[15:34] | How long you been boinking the receptionist? | 你和前台小姐打炮多久了 |
[15:38] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[15:38] | You know how that’s gonna end, dontcha? | 你应该明白结果吧 |
[15:41] | So here’s the thing: I need my assistants | 听着 我希望我的所有助手 |
[15:45] | to put all their efforts into not being pussies, okay? | 都别把功夫花在当娘娘腔上 |
[15:49] | I do not need them chasing it. | 我不需要他们忙着当舔狗 |
[15:51] | You want me break up with her? | 你要我和她分手吗 |
[15:53] | I want you to find another job. | 我要你另找工作 |
[15:56] | I’m 0 for three with assistants anyway. | 反正我都开了三个助理了 |
[15:58] | Turns out working for me is pretty fucking dangerous. | 看来为我工作还是很危险的 |
[16:01] | I’m-I’m… I’m not really sure what you’re asking. | 我不太确定你想要我做什么 |
[16:04] | I’m not asking you anything, Cal. | 我没有想要你做什么 卡尔 |
[16:06] | I’m firing you. Get the fuck out of my office. | 我把你炒了 滚出去吧 |
[16:09] | I’ll get my own coffee. | 我会自己去买咖啡 |
[16:13] | Hey, Cal? | 卡尔 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[16:15] | Shut my fucking door. | 把门给我关了 |
[16:17] | Yep. | 好的 |
[16:29] | All right. | 行了 |
[16:36] | Not looking too fired, Cal. | 别垂头丧气啊 卡尔 |
[16:42] | Phase one is white, | 第一阶段 白色区域 |
[16:44] | phase two, green, | 第二阶段 绿色 |
[16:47] | phase three, blue, | 第三阶段 蓝色 |
[16:50] | phase four, yellow. | 第四阶段 黄色 |
[16:51] | 公寓&购物场所 住宅&旅馆 零售,赌场&旅馆 滑雪胜地 道路&基础设施 机场 | |
[16:54] | Now, you’ll notice in phase one, | 先来看第一阶段 |
[16:55] | we lay infrastructure for all following phases. | 我们需要为接下来的所有阶段夯实基础 |
[16:59] | So, you’re laying in roadways, electric, sewage | 你是说铺设道路 电网规划还有污水处理 |
[17:02] | for all phases in phase one? | 全都在第一阶段进行吗 |
[17:05] | In the long term it’s much more cost effective. | 从长远来看 这么做成本更低 |
[17:08] | Laying infrastructure in phases triples the cost. | 分阶段铺设基础设施的话 成本会增加两倍 |
[17:10] | Kyle, this makes assumptions about land ownership that we can’t make. | 凯尔 我们还无法确定能不能拿到这些土地的所有权 |
[17:13] | Not the time or the place. This is a design meeting. | 不讨论时间地点 这是个设计会议 |
[17:17] | Can I see an ownership plat over this? | 我能看看这些地皮的土地权属吗 |
[17:20] | It’s not relevant at this time. | 这与目前的情况无关 |
[17:22] | Well, if you’re building roads and sewers on land | 是吗 你要在不属于你的土地上 |
[17:26] | that you don’t own, I’d say it’s pretty fucking relevant. | 铺设道路和下水道 那就太他妈有关了 |
[17:29] | Well, I guess we’re going to find out who you’re loyal to, Beth. | 那我们估计也能看明白你忠于谁了 贝丝 |
[17:33] | No one mentioned this to me. | 没人跟我提起过 |
[17:35] | Beth, there are two terminals. | 贝丝 这边有两个航站楼 |
[17:37] | That’s fifty-two gates. You saw the airport design. | 52个登机口 你看过机场设计图的 |
[17:40] | Yes. | 是 |
[17:41] | So who did you think those gates were for? | 那你觉得这些登机口是用来干嘛的 |
[17:45] | You said it yourself, you’d turn it into Park City. | 你亲口说过 要把这里打造成帕克城 |
[17:50] | Well, this is Park City. | 这就是帕克城 |
[18:06] | Bring to push. Push. | 往前赶 赶一下 |
[18:09] | Steer. Steer, steer! | 引导 引导一下 |
[18:11] | Show them how it’s done, would you, Scout? | 给他们示范一下 斯科特 |
[18:15] | Two of them coming, both heifers. | 来了两个 都是小母牛 |
[18:19] | Heifer, heifer, heifer! | 小母牛 小母牛 |
[18:27] | Watch Mama here. | 到妈妈这儿来 |
[18:32] | Let’s do it. Keep going. | 来吧 继续 |
[18:32] | Boss man’s got steer. Watch your coke. | 老大来引导了 注意下 |
[18:45] | Let’s snake those three there? | 把这三只引过去吗 |
[18:53] | I count 81. | 我数过有81只 |
[18:55] | That’s what I got, too, sir. | 我也一样 先生 |
[18:58] | My count’s 81. | 我数的是81只 |
[18:59] | Yep, 81 it is. | 对 那就是81 |
[19:03] | Get ’em to the sale, Rip. | 带去拍卖会吧 雷普 |
[19:04] | All right. | 行 |
[19:05] | I’ll start looking through the rest of these heifers. | 我去看看剩下的小母牛 |
[19:07] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢了 杰克 |
[19:09] | How are the boys? | 俩愣头青怎么样了 |
[19:11] | They’re sore as shit. I’m gonna give them a few days to sleep it off. | 这快要了他们半条命 打算让他们多睡几天 |
[19:15] | Man. Guess he’s done sleeping. | 看来这一个睡够了 |
[19:20] | Where y’all need me? | 需要我干什么 |
[19:21] | Start sorting heifers. | 去分拣小母牛 |
[19:29] | Could I have a word, sir? | 我能说两句吗 长官 |
[19:35] | She talking to me? | 她在和我说话吗 |
[19:37] | I believe she said she wants a word. | 她说她想聊两句 |
[19:40] | I can’t understand a damn word coming out of her mouth. | 她嘴里冒出来的词我一个都听不懂 |
[19:51] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[19:54] | Sir… | 长官 |
[19:57] | Whatever’s between Walker and Lloyd, it’s got | 不管沃克和劳埃德之间发生了什么 |
[20:00] | nothin’ to do with me. | 都和我没关系 |
[20:03] | Nothin’ to do with Laramie either. | 也和拉勒米没关系 |
[20:05] | That was just their excuse. | 那都是他们的借口 |
[20:08] | I was the first one up every mornin’ and the last to be done. | 我每天早上第一个起床 最后一个收工 |
[20:13] | Ask him. | 他可以作证 |
[20:15] | Ask him if anyone works harder’n me. | 他可以作证没人比我更努力 |
[20:18] | She ain’t lying, sir. | 他没有说谎 |
[20:23] | So fight wasn’t over you? | 所以他们打架与你无关是吗 |
[20:25] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[20:27] | You just did your job. | 你只是在干你的本职工作 |
[20:29] | Ever’ day. | 每天都是 |
[20:30] | Never fooled around with anyone in the bunkhouse? | 没和工棚里任何人鬼混过是吗 |
[20:34] | Ain’t no one said I couldn’t. | 没人说不能这么做啊 |
[20:37] | Well, common sense says you shouldn’t ’cause the next fight will be over you. | 这是常识 不然下一次打架就会和你有关了 |
[20:41] | So all that “this is my home forever” is just talk? | 那”这是我永远的家”就是屁话是吗 |
[20:46] | Fucking scarred for life and it don’t mean nothin’? | 他妈这伴我一生的烙印又算什么 |
[20:53] | You wait over there a minute. | 去那等一分钟 |
[21:00] | When the hell did that happen? | 什么时候的事情 |
[21:03] | The night that we took care of that thing in the forest for ya. | 我们在森林里给你解决事情那晚 |
[21:07] | So, they all wear it. | 这么说 他们都有 |
[21:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:12] | And it just slipped your mind to fucking mention it to me? | 然后你就刚好忘了告诉我这件事 |
[21:15] | It was the night before you got hit. | 那就在你遇袭前一晚 |
[21:16] | Before everyone got hit. | 大家都被袭击了 |
[21:20] | Does Kayce know about this? | 凯西知道吗 |
[21:21] | Sir, it ain’t his fault. | 长官 不怪他 |
[21:22] | I should’ve come to you and talked to you. | 我应该早点主动告诉你的 |
[21:23] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[21:25] | Yes, sir, he does. | 是的 他知道 |
[21:33] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[21:43] | Teeter? | 提特 |
[21:49] | Where’s your gear at? | 你的家伙什在哪 |
[21:51] | Everything I own’s in the back seat of my truck. | 全在卡车后座上 |
[21:54] | Go on and grab it. Put it back in the bunkhouse. | 去拿回来 放回工棚 |
[22:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:01] | Okay. All right. | 行了 |
[22:05] | Sorry… But thank you. | 抱歉… 还是谢谢你 |
[22:10] | I don’t know, do you need help with… shit? | 你要不要 帮你 铲马粪什么的 |
[22:13] | Teeter, just go grab your gear. | 提特 去拿你的行李吧 |
[22:18] | And hey. | 还有 |
[22:21] | This means something. | 它是有意义的 |
[22:24] | Yes, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[22:54] | Well, you have an odd definition of retirement. | 你对退休的理解有点与众不同 |
[22:57] | Yeah, well, I never retired from this. | 这些活我永远不会退休 |
[23:01] | When Governors drop by unannounced, | 州长不请自来的话 |
[23:03] | it’s either real good or… real bad. | 要么是大好事 要么就是糟糕透顶 |
[23:08] | You wanna walk with me? | 要一起走走吗 |
[23:10] | Boy. | 我的天 |
[23:12] | Unannounced and “walk with me.” | 不请自来 而且”要一起走走” |
[23:14] | I’m in for it, aren’t I? | 我也没得选了 |
[23:25] | You got it? | 能行吗 |
[23:26] | You know I used to just jump over these. | 我以前都是直接跳过去的 |
[23:32] | Okay. | 过来了 |
[23:33] | – Well done. – All right. | -不错啊 -还行 |
[23:38] | Hit me with it. | 说吧 |
[23:42] | I’m running for Senate. | 我要竞选参议员 |
[23:49] | I don’t know, Lynelle. | 怎么说呢 莱纳尔 |
[23:52] | Washington is a different snake. | 华盛顿可不是一个级别 |
[23:55] | Well, I’m a politician, John. | 我是个政客 约翰 |
[23:57] | I gotta go where I believe I can make the biggest difference. | 我得去能做出最大改变的地方 |
[24:01] | There’s no one in Washington now that’s doing that. | 华盛顿现在没谁做这些事了 |
[24:05] | They’ve lost the art of compromise. | 他们丢失了协调的艺术 |
[24:08] | The art of negotiation. | 谈判的艺术 |
[24:10] | Those are my greatest skills. | 那是我最拿手的 |
[24:12] | Well, I can think of a few others you’re a master of. | 我还能想到其他几个你擅长的领域 |
[24:18] | Stewart running for Governor, then? | 那就是斯图尔特竞选州长 |
[24:20] | Stewart… | 斯图尔特… |
[24:21] | Stewart’s sleeping until noon and then playing 9 holes. | 斯图尔特每天睡到大中午然后去打高尔夫 |
[24:23] | No, Stewart’s done. | 斯图尔特已经没戏了 |
[24:25] | I think the Governor’s office is ready | 我想州长办公室 |
[24:27] | for a new generation of leader. | 可以迎来新生代领导了 |
[24:29] | I think Jamie can take the responsibility… | 杰米可以担起这份责任… |
[24:30] | Absolutely not. Absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[24:32] | He’s got the name, which we know is most important. | 他名声在外 这是最重要的 |
[24:35] | And he navigated that Market Equities development | 而且他以一种我都难以置信的手段 |
[24:38] | with a skill that not even I credited him with… | 驾驭了市场股票的发展… |
[24:39] | Skill is not his weakness. | 手段不是他的弱点 |
[24:42] | This is his weakness. It’s too much power. | 这才是他的弱点 太多的权力 |
[24:44] | And it isn’t his name, it’s mine. | 而且那不是他的名声 那是我的 |
[24:47] | There’s other options. Choose one of them. | 还有其他选择 选他们 |
[24:49] | The other options don’t want the Montana that you and I do. | 其他人不像你我这样渴望蒙大拿州 |
[24:56] | Lynelle, there are things… | 莱纳尔 有些事情… |
[24:58] | there are things about my son you do not know. | 我儿子有些事情你不知道 |
[25:01] | Things that make him unfit for your office. | 那些事让他不适合你的办公室 |
[25:04] | He’s the devil we know, John. | 他起码是我们了解的恶魔 约翰 |
[25:06] | I’ll take the risk. | 我愿意冒险 |
[25:08] | I mean, unless you want to run for governor, | 除非你想竞选州长 |
[25:10] | then I’ll gladly endorse you. | 那我很乐意为你背书 |
[25:12] | Listen, I just wanted to tell you all this | 听着 我只是想提前告诉你 |
[25:14] | so that you weren’t finding out in the newspapers, all right? | 免得你到时候从新闻上知道 |
[25:20] | Lynelle… | 莱纳尔… |
[25:25] | I’ll take it. | 我接了 |
[25:27] | Take it? Take what? | 接什么 |
[25:29] | Your endorsement. I’ll take it. | 你的背书 我接了 |
[25:32] | You are going to run for office | 你要竞选州长 |
[25:33] | just so that your son doesn’t get it? | 只为了不让你儿子得到 |
[25:35] | That’s how bad he’ll be for everything you and I | 他就是这么有害于 |
[25:36] | worked so hard to protect. He’ll destroy it all. | 你我拼命保护的一切 他会毁了一切 |
[25:42] | So if you want a devil you really know, here he is. | 如果你想要个了解的恶魔 我就是 |
[25:47] | The press is gonna come at you hard, John. | 媒体会狠狠抨击你的 约翰 |
[25:49] | Don’t I know it. | 我明白 |
[25:50] | No, I mean, they’re gonna have a lot of questions | 你不明白 他们会对 |
[25:52] | about all the things that you’ve done | 你做过的事 有很多问题 |
[25:53] | and you’re going to have to find a way to defend them. | 你得寻求个方式抵御他们 |
[25:55] | Not gonna defend a thing. | 不需要 |
[25:59] | “Damn right, I did it” is gonna be my campaign slogan. | “没错 就是我干的” 将是我的竞选口号 |
[26:04] | Geez. Yeah, that would be your slogan. | 确实很合适 |
[26:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:12] | I… I did not see this one coming, John. | 我.. 这我真没想到 约翰 |
[26:14] | Yeah. I’m just… | 我就是那么… |
[26:17] | I’m just full of surprises. | 令人意外 |
[26:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:23] | Now I gotta run for fucking Governor. | 现在还得竞选狗日的州长 |
[26:39] | Howdy. Howdy. | 你好啊 |
[26:44] | You buying or selling? | 买还是卖 |
[26:51] | Trading. | 交换 |
[26:53] | Trading what? | 拿什么换 |
[26:58] | One of a kind. | 独一无二的东西 |
[27:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:05] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[27:25] | I’m Emily, by the way. | 我是艾米莉 |
[27:27] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[27:29] | Probably should’ve introduced myself sooner. | 应该早点自我介绍的 |
[27:31] | Masturbating stallions sort of puts us on a first name basis. | 给种马打飞机让我们一下子没距离感了 |
[27:35] | At the very least. | 是啊 |
[27:38] | So, you got a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[27:42] | Fuck, you’re one of six single guys | 操了 你是这个县城 |
[27:44] | in this county under thirty. | 30岁以下仅剩的6个单身之一 |
[27:46] | I dated two of them and the other three ain’t worth a shit. | 我约过其中两个 而另外三个屁都不是 |
[27:48] | So… I thought I’d make my move before you go on and get all scooped up. | 所以… 我想趁你被挖走前试试来着 |
[27:53] | Well, umm… | 这… |
[27:54] | Aside from the wrangler I’m paired up with | 除了和我搭档的牛仔 |
[27:56] | you’re the first person I’ve seen in… | 你是我多久… |
[28:00] | I actually don’t know how long I’ve been here. | 我都不知道多久以来第一个见到的人类 |
[28:01] | So… I think my chances of getting scooped up are pretty slim. | 所以… 我被挖走的概率微乎其微 |
[28:05] | Let me buy you dinner. | 让我请你吃个晚饭 |
[28:07] | No, I can’t let you buy me dinner. | 不行 不能让你请我 |
[28:09] | You’ve got a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[28:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[28:14] | Let me buy you dinner. | 让我请你吧 |
[28:17] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[28:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:22] | But… | 但是… |
[28:25] | I can buy you dinner. | 可以我请你 |
[28:28] | All right. | 好 |
[28:47] | Fur is murder! Fur is murder! | 皮草是谋杀 皮草是谋杀 |
[29:20] | Of course, you’d shop here. | 你当然会在这购物了 |
[29:21] | My idea of shopping is calling the sales manager at Gucci | 我对于购物的概念就是给古驰经理打电话 |
[29:24] | and having her fill a box the size | 让她拿冰箱那么大的箱子 |
[29:26] | of a fucking refrigerator. | 给我把衣服装满 |
[29:29] | You think you’re making a difference? | 你觉得你这有作用吗 |
[29:33] | Shaming some plastic surgeon’s wife | 让一些整容医生的老婆 |
[29:35] | out of buying a mink coat today? | 买貂皮大衣时感到羞愧 |
[29:38] | What does that save? Not the mink. | 那能救到什么 肯定救不了貂 |
[29:39] | Mink’s already dead. | 它们都已经死了 |
[29:41] | – Not the next mink. – Yeah, he’s dead too. | -下一只不会死 -不 它也死了 |
[29:44] | Fifteen of you standing in front of a store | 你们十几号人站在店铺前 |
[29:47] | yelling at patrons? That isn’t making a difference. | 冲顾客大喊大叫可没什么意义 |
[29:50] | You know, this store is the caboose of the problem, okay? | 这店铺只是问题的表面 |
[29:55] | The engine of the problem doesn’t know you exist. | 问题的根源根本不知道你的存在 |
[29:58] | This isn’t saving the environment, sweetheart, | 这可不是拯救环境 宝贝 |
[30:01] | this is just inflating your ego with very little effort. | 这只是拿一丢丢成效来自我满足 |
[30:05] | And when mommy and daddy get tired of bailing you out | 当你爹妈厌倦了保释你 |
[30:08] | and subsidizing this utter waste of time, you’ll go away. | 然后停止资助这浪费钱的事 你就不来了 |
[30:11] | Meanwhile, the world continues getting raped. | 与此同时 这世界依旧在被践踏 |
[30:15] | What the hell do you know about protecting the environment? | 对于保护环境你知道个屁啊 |
[30:24] | I know they’re building an international airport | 我知道他们正在离国家公园15公里远处 |
[30:26] | 15 miles from the national park. | 建造一座国际机场 |
[30:28] | And a ski resort the size of Crested Butte. | 还有一座克雷斯特德比特规模的滑雪场 |
[30:31] | And condos and hotels | 还有公寓和旅馆 |
[30:33] | and shopping plazas and restaurants | 购物中心和饭店 |
[30:35] | in the most fragile ecosystem in North America. | 就在北美最脆弱的生态系统中 |
[30:38] | But you know, you just keep protesting | 但你继续抗议吧 |
[30:40] | ’til happy-hour, honey. | 马上就可以去吃半价餐了 宝贝 |
[30:42] | Then you can sip your skinny margaritas | 然后就能嘬着瘦身玛格丽特 |
[30:44] | and pat yourself on the back and you’ll all get drunk enough | 自我感觉良好 喝个烂醉 |
[30:48] | to stanch the stench of the couscous-eating hippie | 直到足以忍受今晚你胯下那些沙雕嬉皮士 |
[30:51] | you fuck tonight. | 身上的恶臭 |
[30:53] | Did you make that up about the airport? | 机场的事情是真的吗 |
[30:58] | Give me your phone. | 手机给我 |
[31:07] | This one, this is a little above your pay grade. | 这事有点超出你的薪酬等级了 |
[31:15] | This one takes effort. | 而且要花大力气 |
[31:19] | Strategy. | 策略 |
[31:21] | Sacrifice. | 牺牲 |
[31:24] | Risk, real risk, | 冒险 真正的冒险 |
[31:26] | not that bullshit that you pulled with my brother. | 不像你对我弟做的那些事情 |
[31:28] | Why the fuck do they need another airport? | 他们他妈为什么需要新机场 |
[31:31] | They’re not in the business of need, sweetheart. | 这不是需不需要的问题 亲爱的 |
[31:33] | They’re in the business of want. | 这是欲望 |
[31:34] | And they want it because it’s going to make them | 他们想要这样 是因为可以 |
[31:35] | a shit-ton of money and they do not care | 赚大钱 他们才不在乎 |
[31:37] | how many animals they have to kill to build it. | 要为此屠杀多少生命 |
[31:56] | Good dog. | 乖狗狗 |
[31:57] | Where’d you get him? | 哪儿来的狗 |
[31:59] | He just sort of came with the house. | 买房子送的 |
[32:03] | What’s his name? | 叫什么 |
[32:05] | Just been calling him “dog.” | 一直就叫它”狗狗” |
[32:09] | That’s what I call mine. | 我也是这么取名的 |
[32:10] | Except I say it in Lakota. | 不过是用拉科塔语 |
[32:13] | What’s dog in Lakota? | 拉科塔语怎么说 |
[32:15] | Sunka. | “舒卡” |
[32:17] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[32:18] | Mind if I call it Sunka? | 我能叫它”舒卡”吗 |
[32:20] | He’s your dog. You can call him whatever you want. | 是你的狗 随便你怎么叫 |
[32:24] | Sunka! | 舒卡 |
[32:28] | Looks like he already knows it. | 看来它知道是什么意思 |
[32:29] | When you say it in their language, they all know it. | 你用它们的语言说 它们自然知道 |
[33:08] | You can’t be here. | 你们不能来这里 |
[33:09] | I’m Livestock Commissioner. He’s tribal police. | 我是畜牧委员 他是部落警察 |
[33:13] | These horses are property | 这些马是私人财产 |
[33:14] | of the Confederated Tribes at Broken Rock. | 属于碎石保留地联合部落 |
[33:16] | These are mustangs. We rounded them up yesterday. | 这些是野马 我们昨天围起来的 |
[33:19] | Mustangs don’t have shoes and brands. | 野马没有铁蹄和马鞍 |
[33:26] | – Son of a bitch. – Yeah. | -操 -是吧 |
[33:29] | We herd them with a helicopter. | 我们用直升机赶它们来这 |
[33:31] | Don’t get that good a look at them ’til we trailer ’em up. | 还没来得及仔细看一眼就要拖走了 |
[33:33] | Trailer them to go where? | 拖去哪里 |
[33:36] | Auction, I guess. | 我猜是去拍卖吧 |
[33:38] | Some go to the prison. | 有一些要送去监狱 |
[33:39] | These don’t. They’re gonna come with us. | 不用了 马要跟我们走 |
[33:42] | Got proof they’re yours? | 能证明是你们的吗 |
[33:52] | Stolen you say? | 你说被偷了 |
[33:53] | Yeah, somebody cut a hole in a fence, | 对 有人在围栏上开了个洞 |
[33:55] | tried to herd ’em with dirt bikes. | 想用越野摩托车赶他们 |
[33:57] | Guess they didn’t want to be herded. | 看来马也不想被赶 |
[34:00] | Damn right they don’t. | 当然不想 |
[34:01] | Pain in the ass getting them in here. | 把他们赶进来费了好大的劲 |
[34:03] | Took two choppers and half a damn day. | 两架直升机花了半天 |
[34:06] | Look, you know how the federal government works: | 你们也知道政府工作方式 |
[34:09] | when the wheels are in motion they’re impossible to stop. | 程序一旦开始 就没法中止 |
[34:12] | We’re supposed to herd them out Friday, | 我们应该要在周五把马运走 |
[34:13] | but if you can get them out before: so be it. | 你们要是能在那之前把它们带走 请便 |
[34:17] | But I don’t know how you’re going to do it. | 但我也不知道你们该怎么做 |
[34:18] | You can’t get a truck back here | 也不能开货车来运 |
[34:20] | and you damn sure can’t do it with other horses… | 也不能让其他马来… |
[34:22] | We’ll see what we can come up with. | 我们想想办法 |
[34:25] | Figure it out by Friday. | 周五前想出来 |
[34:28] | – You got any ideas? – I got an idea. | -你有想法吗 -有一个 |
[34:31] | Care to share it? | 说说看 |
[34:33] | This idea is hard to explain. | 解释不清 |
[34:35] | You’ll just have to see it. | 你亲眼看看 |
[34:47] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[34:49] | That’s not how you do it. Let me show ya. | 这样不对 我教你 |
[34:54] | You’re just tying it like a knot. | 你只是打了个结 |
[34:56] | So, here’s what you do. | 应该这样做 |
[34:58] | First of all, let’s get it set up right. | 首先 把它放好 |
[35:00] | So you’re going to lay it flat, right? | 把它放平 明白吗 |
[35:04] | And then what you’re going to do is your going to lay | 然后下一步是要把 |
[35:06] | this piece goes down there, flat, right? | 这一根穿下去 保持平整 |
[35:10] | Then these come around twice. | 绕两圈 |
[35:12] | So you go once, and then twice, | 一圈 两圈 |
[35:18] | And then you pull it from here. | 然后从这里拉出来 |
[35:20] | And you pull it tight. | 拉紧 |
[35:21] | Just like that. Okay? | 就这样 知道吗 |
[35:24] | I don’t want you tying a knot like some fucking team roper. | 别学那些套牛的人打的结 |
[35:28] | Now, every piece of your equipment: | 你的所有装备 |
[35:30] | your saddle, your stirrups, your cinch, your reins, | 马鞍 马镫 肚带 缰绳 |
[35:35] | that’s the thing that’s either gonna save you or it’s gonna kill you. | 这些东西可以救你的命 也能让你送命 |
[35:38] | For instance, if you dally a bull, right, | 举个例子 当你拖着一头牛 |
[35:40] | and you break your rein off your bridle | 缰绳从马笼头上脱落了 |
[35:43] | it’s usually because either the leather is rotted | 通常都是因为皮带烂了 |
[35:47] | or you tied a fucking square knot… you understand? | 或者你打了个平结… 懂吗 |
[35:51] | Here. I’ll loosen it up. | 拿着 我来解开 |
[35:56] | You know, just watching some feel-good movie on TV. | 就在电视上看点喜欢的电影 |
[36:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:02] | Remember to lay this piece flat, right? | 记住要把它放平 |
[36:05] | I gotta go up to the lodge. | 我要去一趟木屋 |
[36:07] | Drive. I don’t need you getting eaten by a bear. | 开车去 别被熊给吃了 |
[36:10] | A bear knows better than to fuck with me. | 熊可不敢来招惹我 |
[36:13] | Drive anyways. | 总之开车去 |
[36:16] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[36:21] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[36:40] | Need a drink? | 喝一杯 |
[36:57] | You look sad. | 你伤心了 |
[36:58] | Nah, I…I look lonely. | 不… 我只是孤独 |
[37:01] | There’s a difference. | 还是有区别的 |
[37:09] | You know, my great grandfather didn’t build this place | 我的曾祖父建这个房子 |
[37:13] | with the goal of impressing anyone. | 不是为了给任何人看的 |
[37:17] | The goal was to… | 而是为了… |
[37:19] | the goal was to just make it big enough | 建一个足够大的房子 |
[37:20] | that his children never had to leave. | 所有的孩子都可以住进来 |
[37:26] | But you left anyway. | 但你还是走了 |
[37:30] | You all did… | 你们都走了… |
[37:35] | Daddy, I… | 爸爸 我… |
[37:37] | He’s going to be my husband | 他就要成为我的丈夫 |
[37:40] | and my place is sleeping beside him. | 我应该睡在他身边 |
[37:42] | As it should be, honey. | 应该的 亲爱的 |
[37:44] | It’s just I would… | 我只是… |
[37:47] | just like my family under this roof | 希望我的家人住进来 |
[37:49] | and he is going to be a part of my family. | 他也要成为我的家人了 |
[37:56] | You want us to move in here? | 你想让我们搬进来 |
[38:04] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[38:05] | I was… I was hoping you’d ask him. | 我… 我希望你去问他 |
[38:11] | Men. | 男人 |
[38:13] | No, Daddy. I’m afraid you’re going to take | 不 爸爸 恐怕你要自己 |
[38:15] | an emotional risk with another man. | 鼓起勇气去问问另一个男人 |
[38:18] | And I do mean ask. | 我让你”问” |
[38:21] | If you tell him to jump off a fucking cliff, | 就算你要他跳下悬崖 |
[38:23] | he’s jumping off the cliff. Okay? | 他也会跳的 好吗 |
[38:25] | So you gotta ask him. | 所以你要问他 |
[38:26] | Ask him what he would like… | 问他愿不愿意… |
[38:29] | And then respect the answer he gives. | 然后尊重他的回答 |
[38:34] | Feel like I’m in fucking couple’s therapy. | 感觉像他妈的夫妻心理咨询 |
[38:39] | If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck… | 如果看起来像这样… |
[38:43] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[38:47] | Goodnight, Daddy. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[38:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:52] | Governor Perry’s running for Senate. | 佩里州长要竞选参议员 |
[38:57] | She offered Jamie her endorsement. | 她想推荐杰米继任 |
[39:02] | How can such a shrewd politician be so blind? | 她那么精明的政客怎么会这么眼瞎 |
[39:06] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[39:09] | I convinced her to take it back. | 我让她改变主意了 |
[39:17] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[39:21] | Because she’s giving it to me. | 因为她要举荐我 |
[39:24] | I… | 我… |
[39:27] | I couldn’t think of anything else to do, so… | 我想不出还能怎么办 所以… |
[39:30] | – Honey, now… – Dad, | -亲爱的 现在… -爸 |
[39:33] | now we control the narrative. | 现在我们可以掌握话语权 |
[39:36] | All right, the first thing you do… | 好 你要做的第一件事… |
[39:37] | – Honey. – No, that’s the second thing. | -亲爱的 -不 那是第二件事 |
[39:39] | The first thing is choosing any of the fifty fucking things | 第一件事是从杰米做的50件破事里 |
[39:43] | that Jamie has done that make him unfit to hold public office, | 随便选一件 证明他无法胜任公职 |
[39:46] | and then you remove his fucking ass from the Capitol. | 然后把那个混蛋踢出州议会大厦 |
[39:49] | Okay? The second thing… | 好吗 第二… |
[39:50] | Honey. You didn’t let me finish my sentence. | 宝贝 你听我把话说完 |
[39:52] | What I was saying is now I need you to help me | 我想说的是 我需要你帮我想办法 |
[39:54] | find a way out of… out of running. | 退出… 退出竞选 |
[39:59] | Not on your life. | 想都别想 |
[40:00] | No, Beth, listen to me. | 不是 贝丝 你听我说 |
[40:01] | I can’t spend the next four years of my life in Helena. | 我不想在海伦娜度过未来的四年了 |
[40:05] | The ranch won’t be here in four years, Dad. | 四年之后 牧场就没了 爸爸 |
[40:07] | Listen to me, as Governor, you will have the power to withhold funds. | 听我说 作为州长 你就有权力扣留资金 |
[40:11] | You have the power to reverse state land grants. | 你就有权撤销政府土地授予的决定 |
[40:14] | You have the power to shut that fucking airport down. | 你就有权关停他妈的机场 |
[40:16] | You have the power to withhold building applications | 你就有权扣留修建申请 |
[40:19] | and tax exemptions. | 以及税收减免 |
[40:20] | You have the power to withhold gambling licenses. | 你就有权吊销赌博许可 |
[40:23] | You have the power to run those fuckers out of this valley | 你还有权让那些狗东西滚出山谷 |
[40:26] | and then you get to pass a law so they can never return. | 然后通过相关法律 让他们永远回不来 |
[40:32] | You always tell me that there is a way, | 你一直跟我说 总有办法 |
[40:34] | another way to save this ranch without selling. | 不用卖给别人 也能留住牧场 |
[40:38] | So this is the way. Tell me there’s another. | 这就是办法 还有别的办法吗 |
[40:43] | This is the way. | 就是这办法 |
[40:47] | You know that, don’t you? | 你也知道 对吧 |
[40:52] | Yeah, honey. I just… Just wish it wasn’t. | 宝贝 我只是… 希望不是这样 |
[40:58] | Dad? | 爸 |
[41:04] | I’m going to help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[41:25] | Come on! Come on, come on, come on! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[41:27] | Come on, come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 |
[41:28] | Yeah, motherfucker! | 干他娘的 |
[41:31] | That is huge. | 牛逼了 |
[41:32] | That’ a Yellerstone horse? | 那是”皇石”的马吗 |
[41:34] | For hell’s sakes, the last three have been Yellowstone horses. | 他妈的 最后三匹 都是黄石的马 |
[41:36] | Look, it’s not Yellerstone. | 不是”皇”石 |
[41:38] | It’s Yellowstone. | 是”黄”石 |
[41:40] | Whatever you say, baby, just take your pants off. | 你说什么都对 宝贝 脱裤子吧 |
[41:43] | Other room. | 别在这 |
[41:44] | You can take your pants off in the other room. | 脱裤子去别的屋 |
[41:46] | I don’t know why we’re talking about that | 我们不是在看马吗 |
[41:48] | – when we’re watching a horse. – Doesn’t even make any sense. | -说这个干什么 -说什么废话 |
[41:53] | I gotta get up. | 让我起来 |
[42:05] | I don’t know shit about ’em. | 我不懂这玩意儿 |
[42:09] | The guy at the store said it’s a good one. | 店里那人说这个不错 |
[42:46] | Well… hell of a lot better’n the one you fuckin’ tore up. | 的确… 是比你砸烂的那把好不少 |
[42:51] | That’s for sure. | 好太多了 |
[42:52] | As it should be. | 那就好 |
[43:09] | It sounds nice. | 音质不错 |
[43:15] | Anything you’d like to hear? | 有什么想听的吗 |
[43:18] | Hell, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:22] | Just play me one. | 随便来一首吧 |
[43:26] | Hey, boss. You need a beer. | 来 大哥 喝酒 |
[43:28] | Thanks, Jake. | 谢了 杰克 |
[43:33] | This one might suit you. | 你可能会喜欢这首 |
[43:47] | ♪ And as I get long gone Out where that wind blows ♪ | ♪ 当我远去 风依旧吹动 ♪ |
[43:52] | ♪ The desert sky, she flies by for miles ♪ | ♪ 她飞越沙漠天空 很远很远 ♪ |
[44:00] | ♪ Well, as I keep walking a lot of people keep a-talkin’ ♪ | ♪ 我继续向前走 人们继续谈论 ♪ |
[44:04] | ♪ About things they’ve never seen nor done ♪ | ♪ 说从未见过和做过的事 ♪ |
[44:13] | ♪ Homeless sleep in the park Sweethearts kiss in the dark ♪ | ♪ 流浪的人在公园安睡 热恋情侣在黑夜接吻 ♪ |
[44:18] | ♪ I myself just move on through town ♪ | ♪ 我继续独自穿越城镇 ♪ |
[44:25] | ♪ Moon keeps on shining ♪ | ♪ 月亮依旧闪耀 ♪ |
[44:27] | ♪ And the rich keep on dinin’ ♪ | ♪ 有钱人大肆吃喝 ♪ |
[44:30] | ♪ And how I love the highway sun ♪ | ♪ 我爱公路尽头的日出 ♪ |
[44:37] | ♪ The stars keep on fallin’ ♪ | ♪ 星星坠落 ♪ |
[44:40] | ♪ And the coyotes are calling ♪ | ♪ 郊狼哀嚎 ♪ |
[44:42] | ♪ But your mother, she won’t be around ♪ | ♪ 而你的母亲 不会在身旁 ♪ |
[44:50] | ♪ Out to the back ♪ | ♪ 看向后方 ♪ |
[44:52] | ♪ The poet writes his songs in blood ♪ | ♪ 诗人以血写歌 ♪ |
[45:00] | ♪ Where the jukebox is barking ♪ | ♪ 唱片机还在放个不停 ♪ |
[45:02] | ♪ But I’m just getting started ♪ | ♪ 而我才刚刚开始 ♪ |
[45:04] | ♪ Hell, I’ve yet to see the light of day ♪ | ♪ 还没见过白日光景 ♪ |
[45:12] | ♪ Señoritas lose it to the Mariachi music ♪ | ♪ 女士们沉溺于流浪音乐 ♪ |
[45:16] | ♪ Because New York is too far away ♪ | ♪ 因为纽约遥不可及 ♪ |
[45:24] | ♪ Out to the back ♪ | ♪ 看向后方 ♪ |
[45:27] | ♪ The poet writes his songs in blood ♪ | ♪ 诗人以血写歌 ♪ |
[45:36] | Sir, after lunch we could bring in them replacements heifers. | 吃了午饭 我们就能把适合受孕的母牛牵来 |
[45:39] | The vet wants to preg-check them tomorrow. | 兽医明天要给它们做产前检查 |
[45:42] | Yeah, you go ahead… | 你去就行… |
[45:49] | You know, the lodge is where family belongs. | 小棚就是家 |
[45:57] | Didn’t sound like a question, did it? | 是不是听起来不像个问句 |
[46:01] | It’s a question. | 不过 是个问句 |
[46:03] | Right… | 好吧… |
[46:07] | I mean, are you asking us… | 你是问我们… |
[46:08] | – To come live up there with you? – That’s what I’m asking. | -要不要跟你一起住吗 -就是这个 |
[46:10] | We got that stray kid with us sir, you don’t want that. | 那个流浪儿也跟我们住一起 你可能会介意 |
[46:12] | Stray kids is fine. | 没事儿 |
[46:15] | No stray dogs. | 没流浪狗就行 |
[46:16] | Shit, you know I don’t like dogs. | 操 你知道我不喜欢狗 |
[46:20] | Well, then it’s settled. | 那就说好了 |
[46:50] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[46:52] | Ready as we’re gonna get. | 早准备好了 |
[47:14] | Shit. | 操 |
[48:56] | Get yourself some trail cameras | 买几个跟踪摄像机 |
[48:58] | put ’em somewhere nobody can see them, and point ’em at this gate. | 放在别人看不到的地方 镜头对着这个门 |
[49:00] | Someone tries it again, we’ll know who it was. | 如果有人再来 我们就知道是谁了 |
[49:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:05] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[49:19] | Now we go find who let them out. | 现在我们得查下是谁把马放出去的 |
[49:22] | Yeah. That’s the plan. | 行 就这样办吧 |
[49:25] | These are little victories, in the scheme of things. | 纵观全局 这不过是小小胜利 |
[49:29] | You’d be surprised how much they matter. | 你会惊讶于它们有多重要 |
[49:31] | We rest the little things on the large things. | 要学会以小见大 |
[49:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:37] | Happy to help. | 很乐意帮忙 |
[49:40] | Watch out for that one. | 当心那女人 |
[49:45] | Why, is she trouble? | 怎么 她是个麻烦精吗 |
[49:48] | When they look at you like that they’re all trouble. | 当女孩这么看你 一定会给你惹麻烦 |
[50:07] | What are you doing? | 有事吗 |
[50:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:16] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[50:19] | I noticed. | 发现了 |
[50:37] | Do you believe in love at first sight? | 你相信一见钟情吗 |
[50:40] | Yeah, it’s how I felt about my wife first time I saw her. | 我跟我老婆就是一见钟情 |
[50:47] | It’s how I felt when I first saw you. | 我也对你一见钟情 |
[50:51] | My fucking luck. | 我运气真不好 |
[50:55] | Well, it can’t be love. | 这不是爱 |
[50:59] | God wouldn’t let you love something that can’t love you back. | 上帝不会让你的爱没有回应的 |
[51:05] | Yeah, he would. | 祂会的 |
[51:30] | Governor’s asking for you to meet her in the press room. | 州长让你去新闻发布室找她 |
[51:33] | Is there a press conference scheduled for today? | 今天安排新闻发布会了吗 |
[51:35] | Not scheduled. | 没有安排 |
[51:39] | Are we doing this now? | 现在就去吗 |
[52:05] | Join us, Jamie. | 来吧 杰米 |
[52:19] | Thanks for the flowers. Meant a whole lot. | 谢谢你的花 对我意义重大 |
[52:22] | I’m… I’m surprised you’re here. | 你… 你来了 我挺意外的 |
[52:25] | We, we wouldn’t miss this for the world. | 我们可不会错过这件大事 |
[52:40] | Well, as many of you may have suspected, | 正如大家所料 |
[52:42] | I believe that I can best represent Montana from the Senate. | 我相信我能在参议院中更好地代表蒙大拿州 |
[52:47] | The next Governor of Montana must hold steadfast | 下一任蒙大拿州州长 |
[52:50] | to the progress that we have made, | 必须能够坚守我们已经取得的成就 |
[52:52] | and yet, never allow that progress to redefine | 而且 永远不让这些成就 |
[52:56] | what it means to be a Montanan. | 重新定义何为蒙大拿人 |
[52:58] | It is my great honor to introduce you | 我很荣幸向大家介绍 |
[53:02] | to my choice as the next Governor of Montana: | 我举荐的下任蒙大拿州州长 |
[53:07] | John Dutton. | 约翰·达顿 |
[53:21] | – John. – Thank you, Governor. | -约翰 来 -谢谢你 州长 |
[53:35] | You don’t see it on your way to work, | 去上班 在牧场 |
[53:37] | in the fields, or on the mountain. | 或者在山上的时候 我们可能都没有预料 |
[53:40] | But there’s a war being waged against our way of life. | 有一场企图颠覆我们生活方式的战争在滋长 |
[53:44] | They’ll tell you all the reasons why our way of life… | 他们列出种种原因 指出我们的生活方式为什么… |
[53:46] | This is just the beginning. | 好戏才刚刚开始 |
[53:49] | are bad for this country, | 不利于国家 |
[53:51] | bad for our future. | 不利于我们的未来 |
[53:54] | How it’s immoral that you live here, | 在这里生活 居住 |
[53:56] | work here, grow their food here. | 种植食物 是多么不道德 |
[53:59] | They will tell it so much you might even start | 他们把这种想法灌输给你 |
[54:01] | to believe it yourself. | 以至于自己开始信以为真 |
[54:04] | Question what you do and who you are. | 质疑自己的所作所为 自己到底是谁 |
[54:07] | They’ll tell you that the land’s only hope | 他们会告诉你 这片土地的未来 |
[54:10] | is for them to be its steward. | 只能交给他们去管理 |
[54:14] | The ugly truth is they want the land, | 丑陋的事实是 他们想霸占这里 |
[54:17] | and if they get it, | 如果这片地交给他们 |
[54:19] | it will never look like our land again. | 我们的土地就会改头换面 |
[54:22] | That is progress in today’s terms, | 用今天的话来说就是 “进步” |
[54:24] | so if it’s progress you seek, do not vote for me. | 如果这就是你想要的进步 请不要投票给我 |
[54:29] | I am the opposite of progress. | 我站在进步的对立面 |
[54:32] | I am the wall that it bashes against, | 是横亘在进步面前的高墙 |
[54:34] | and I will not be the one who breaks. | 我也绝不可能崩塌 |