时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Why didn’t you stop him? | 你为什么没阻止他 |
[00:38] | Stop him from what? | 阻止他什么 |
[00:40] | From walking into a diner full of armed robbers. | 让他别进那间全是武装劫匪的餐馆 |
[00:45] | Beth, I can’t stop your father from doing anything. | 贝丝 我无法阻止你父亲做任何事 |
[00:49] | He does what he does because he thinks he’s right. | 他做他该做的 因为他认为那是对的 |
[00:52] | I can either help him or I can watch him. | 我可以选择帮他或袖手旁观 |
[01:00] | I notice you aren’t too worried about me running in there. | 我发现你并不担心我的安危 |
[01:04] | Baby, I never worry about you. | 宝贝 我从来不用为你担心 |
[01:09] | I know nothing’s happening to you. | 我知道什么都伤不了你 |
[01:13] | It’s gonna happen to me one day. | 总有一天会轮到我的 |
[01:18] | It happens to us all. | 我们都难以幸免 |
[01:25] | I’ll see you later. | 待会见 |
[01:46] | Just you today? | 今天就你一个人吗 |
[01:48] | Yeah, just me. | 没错 就我一个 |
[01:58] | You know how to ride? | 会骑马吗 |
[02:01] | No. | 不会 |
[02:03] | But if there’s an Olympic event for shoveling shit, | 但是如果有铲屎奥运项目的话 |
[02:06] | I’d win a medal. | 我肯定能进前三 |
[02:08] | Sir. Sorry… | 先生 对不起… |
[02:11] | Bunch of goddam pirates working for me. | 为我工作的都是些什么混蛋啊 |
[02:15] | Saddle another one. | 找匹马 装好马鞍 |
[02:18] | Today you learn to ride. | 今天你该学骑马了 |
[02:22] | Hurry up. | 赶紧 |
[02:28] | Ouch, my balls! Fuck! | 靠 我的蛋好痛 |
[02:30] | Well, you gotta bounce with the horse. | 你得和马同步起伏 |
[02:32] | I am bouncing with the horse. | 我就是这么做的 |
[02:33] | No, no, no. | 不对不对 |
[02:35] | All right? You’re bouncing against the horse. | 听着 你在和马唱反调 |
[02:39] | All right, when the horse bounces up, | 当马向上弹的时候 |
[02:41] | let it stand you in the stirrups, | 你得踩着马镫子向上 |
[02:43] | then when it comes down, sit back in the saddle. | 马背往下的时候 再坐回马鞍上 |
[02:46] | Let’s try. | 试试 |
[02:56] | Better? | 好点没 |
[02:57] | Better on my balls. Harder on my legs. | 蛋是不痛了 腿却遭罪了 |
[02:59] | That’s life, Carter. | 这就是人生 卡特 |
[03:01] | Something’s always getting beat no matter what. | 无论如何 总有事情将你敲打一番 |
[03:03] | You guys do this all day? | 你们每天都骑马吗 |
[03:05] | It gets easier. | 会熟能生巧的 |
[03:07] | Well, it can’t get much fucking harder. | 这他妈也没法更糟糕了 |
[03:10] | You know… | 你知道… |
[03:13] | You know what we’re gonna do? | 接下来我们要做什么吗 |
[03:16] | We’re gonna ride the foul right out of your mouth. | 接下来就准备满口飙脏话吧 |
[03:20] | Fuck! | 操 |
[03:22] | God damn it, slow down! | 我靠 慢点 |
[03:24] | Just shut up and ride. | 闭嘴 好好骑 |
[04:36] | They call this the Buffalo valley. | 这里被称作水牛峡谷 |
[04:39] | Are there buffalo in it? | 这里有水牛吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, well, sometimes they’ll wander up from the park… | 有的 有时候它们会从国家公园过来溜达… |
[04:45] | In 1889, when they thought all the buffalo were gone, | 1889年 当人们认为水牛已经绝迹的时候 |
[04:49] | the Army came to our ranch asking if anyone had seen any. | 军队来我们农场 问是否有人见过水牛 |
[04:54] | My great grandfather told ’em “no”, | 我的曾祖父矢口否认 |
[04:56] | ’cause he thought they wanted to kill the rest, | 因为他担心他们会把剩下的水牛都杀掉 |
[05:00] | but he knew where they were. | 但我曾祖父知道水牛在哪 |
[05:03] | They were right here. | 就在这里 |
[05:07] | When the park started to protect the buffalo, | 当国家公园开始保护水牛 |
[05:09] | he and my grandfather herded them down through Gardiner | 他和我祖父把牛群从加德纳 |
[05:12] | back into the park. | 赶回了国家公园 |
[05:14] | And now, every buffalo in the nation is descendants | 现在 这个国家的每一头水牛 |
[05:18] | of the buffalo my ancestors found right here. | 都是我先辈在这里发现的水牛的后代 |
[05:25] | Why’d they kill them in the first place? | 他们当初为什么要杀牛 |
[05:28] | Well, the rich people in New York liked to eat their tongues | 纽约的富人们喜欢吃牛舌 |
[05:33] | and the women in France liked to wear their fur as coats. And the Army… | 法国女人喜欢牛皮外套 至于军队… |
[05:40] | Well, the Army just wanted them gone. | 仅仅是想把水牛赶尽杀绝 |
[05:45] | Why’d the army want ’em gone? | 军队为什么要这么做 |
[05:48] | Because they wanted the Indians gone, | 他们想把印第安人赶出去 |
[05:51] | and buffalo is what Indians depended on. | 而水牛又是印第安人的依靠 |
[05:56] | Now the buffalo live on ranches or preserves. | 现在水牛生活在各个农场或保护区 |
[06:02] | Not much different for the Indians. | 印第安人也是如此 |
[06:08] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[06:09] | No. | 确实 |
[06:11] | Let me… | 我来… |
[06:13] | tell you what fair means | 告诉你什么是公平 |
[06:16] | fair means one side got exactly what they wanted | 公平就是一方完完全全如愿以偿 |
[06:20] | in a way that the other side can’t complain about. | 而另一方却不能对此表达不满 |
[06:26] | There’s no such thing as fair. | 根本就没有公平这回事 |
[06:28] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[06:57] | You mind pouring me one of those, honey? | 能给我也来一杯吗 宝贝 |
[07:01] | Sure, Daddy. | 当然 老爸 |
[07:18] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[07:20] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈又在干什么 |
[07:24] | You don’t know how lucky you are. | 你不知道你有多走运 |
[07:27] | Your coma, that was a gift from God. | 你能醒过来 那就是上天的恩赐 |
[07:32] | God didn’t give me any gifts. | 上帝可没给过我什么恩赐 |
[07:35] | I had to watch it. | 我只能眼睁睁地看着 |
[07:38] | I watched pus and bile bubble out of you. | 看着脓液和胆汁从你身上流出来 |
[07:41] | Here. And here. Here. | 这里 这里 这里 |
[07:44] | And here for 60 fucking days, | 还有这里 整整60天 |
[07:48] | I had to watch the life leak out of you. | 我眼睁睁看着你的生命渐渐流逝 |
[07:52] | And then you look for a way to lose it again. | 然后你现在又要自寻死路 |
[07:55] | You fucking seek it… | 你他妈自找的… |
[07:58] | Well, I’m not doing that again. | 我不想再经历一次了 |
[08:00] | I am not willing you back to life the next time you die. | 我不会再去祈求让你死而复生了 |
[08:03] | What was I supposed to do, Beth? | 那我应该怎么做呢 贝丝 |
[08:06] | Let a dozen people get killed for the change | 让十几号人就为了几个钢镚 |
[08:08] | – in their pocket… – Yes! | -而丧命吗… -是的 |
[08:10] | Because when you die everything that you fought for… | 因为一旦你死了 你为之捍卫的一切… |
[08:13] | And everything that you had me fight for dies with you. | 以及你让我捍卫的一切都将随你而去 |
[08:15] | I’m not made like that, honey. | 我不是这样的人 宝贝 |
[08:16] | Then get fucking remade! | 那他妈的就给我重新做人 |
[08:29] | I fight so hard for you, Dad. | 我为你奋战至此 爸 |
[08:32] | And you do nothing to help me. | 你却一点不给我省心 |
[08:36] | You do the opposite. | 还偏偏跟我对着干 |
[08:38] | I do what’s right in my heart. | 我做的事对得起我的良心 |
[08:41] | What’s in my soul and I won’t stop. | 我的灵魂如此 所以我不会停止 |
[08:45] | I won’t stop for anyone including you. | 我不会为任何人停止 包括你 |
[08:47] | You look for justice everywhere. Everywhere but the mirror. | 你到处声张正义 却忘记照看好自己 |
[08:51] | Where’s the justice for the man who tried to kill you? | 对于那个企图杀你的人来说 正义又在哪 |
[08:56] | You will risk your life for strangers, | 你为了陌生人铤而走险 |
[08:58] | but what are you risking to find the man who fucking did this? | 但他妈干这破事的人呢 你冒险去找他了吗 |
[09:02] | Dad, look at it! | 好好看看 老爸 |
[09:14] | You won’t look because you know who did it. | 你不敢看 因为你知道谁是幕后黑手 |
[09:21] | You have some… | 你跟他… |
[09:24] | false connection with him. You think he’s your child? | 之间的虚情假意 你认为他是你儿子 |
[09:27] | Fine. No, think it. I don’t care. | 很好 那是你的想法 我不在乎 |
[09:30] | But your child, he burned the skin from me. | 但是你儿子把我烧成这样 |
[09:35] | And you’ve done nothing about it… | 你却对此无动于衷… |
[09:39] | It wasn’t Jamie. | 不是杰米干的 |
[09:40] | Stop lying to yourself. | 别自欺欺人了 |
[09:42] | It wasn’t Jamie. | 不是杰米 |
[09:47] | His name is Terrell Riggins. | 是特瑞尔·里金斯干的 |
[09:54] | He’s serving life in prison. | 他被判了终身监禁 |
[09:58] | He attacked us to send a message to rival gang members | 他袭击我们只为了向敌对帮派成员证明 |
[10:01] | that he wasn’t weak. | 他并非软弱无能 |
[10:02] | That we didn’t destroy him. | 我们也没法彻底击垮他 |
[10:05] | He is an animal trying to convince other animals he’s still strong. | 他就是头困兽 借此让其他猛兽相信他依旧强势 |
[10:09] | We proved he wasn’t. | 我们击碎了他的想法 |
[10:13] | If he’s alive, and I doubt he is, | 如果他还活着 虽然我表示怀疑 |
[10:17] | he’s hiding behind his bunk with his teeth bared, | 他正龇牙咧嘴地躲在床铺后面 |
[10:19] | waiting to die because that’s what animals do when they’re cornered. | 就像动物被逼入死角慢慢等死一样 |
[10:23] | And that animal is cornered. | 他已经没有胜算了 |
[10:28] | So we do nothing about it? | 那么我们就甩手不管了吗 |
[10:31] | What are you asking me, Beth? | 你还想我怎么做呢 贝丝 |
[10:34] | You asking me to waste my life on that piece of shit? | 为了那堆狗屎浪费生命 |
[10:43] | No, Daddy. | 不是的 老爸 |
[10:46] | That’s what my life’s for. | 那是我人生的意义 |
[11:06] | Beth… | 贝丝… |
[11:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:16] | This is a collect call from Park County Jail. | 这是一通来自帕克县监狱的对方付费电话 |
[11:19] | Caller, say your name. | 来电者 报上姓名 |
[11:21] | Summer. | 萨默 |
[11:23] | I accept. | 接通吧 |
[11:24] | John? The DA’s asking for life in prison. | 约翰吗 地区检察官提了终身监禁 |
[11:28] | For what? | 理由呢 |
[11:30] | Protesting the airport. | 在机场的抗议 |
[11:32] | God. All right. | 上帝啊 好吧 |
[11:36] | I’m on my way. Just stay there. | 我马上过来 待着别动 |
[11:40] | I’m sorry, that was a dumb thing to say. | 对不起 这么说很蠢 |
[11:43] | I’m on my way… | 我马上过来… |
[11:51] | As more information comes out about the horrific shootout | 昨天在贝尔格莱德咖啡餐吧 发生的骇人听闻的枪击事件 |
[11:54] | at the Ruby’s Cafe in Belgrade yesterday, | 现在越来越多的消息显示 |
[11:57] | the assailants have been identified as members of a local militia | 袭击者的身份已被确认为当地民兵组织的成员 |
[12:00] | that has been the subject of a continued operation | 该组织一直以来都是 |
[12:03] | between the Sheriff’s department and Livestock Agents | 治安部和畜牧业委员会的打击对象 |
[12:06] | that has now taken the life of Park County’s own Sheriff. | 本次袭击中帕克县警长已丧命 |
[12:09] | The armed robbery interrupted by | 持械抢劫过程中 |
[12:11] | by Former Livestock Commissioner John Dutton | 前任畜牧业委员约翰·达顿进入干预 |
[12:13] | would have certainly led to a greater loss | 倘若没有达顿先生的见义勇为 |
[12:15] | of innocent life had he not intervened. | 本次事件必定出现更多无辜人员伤亡 |
[12:18] | John Dutton’s acceptance speech of Governor Perry’s endorsement | 约翰·达顿在接受佩里州长背书时的演讲 |
[12:21] | seemed odd and out of touch when he gave it. | 当时看来似乎有些奇怪且不知所云 |
[12:24] | Now, it has the ring of prophecy. | 但现在看来 宛如未卜先知 |
[12:27] | There is a war being waged against our way of life. | 有一场企图颠覆我们生活方式的战争在滋长 |
[12:31] | They will tell you all the reasons | 他们列出种种原因 |
[12:32] | why our way of life is bad for Montana. | 指出我们的生活方式不利于蒙大拿州 |
[12:34] | The ugly truth is they want the land. | 丑陋的事实是 他们想霸占这里 |
[12:37] | And if they get it, it will never look like our land again. | 一旦他们得手 我们的土地就会改头换面 |
[12:41] | That is progress in today’s terms. | 这就是当今所说的”进步” |
[12:43] | So if it’s progress you seek, do not vote for me. | 如果这就是你想要的进步 不要投票给我 |
[12:48] | I am the opposite of progress. | 我站在进步的对立面 |
[12:51] | I am the wall that it bashes against. | 是横亘在进步面前的高墙 |
[12:53] | And I will not be the one who breaks. | 我也绝不可能崩塌 |
[12:55] | No, Mister Dutton. It doesn’t appear you will. | 是的 达顿先生 您确实不会倒下 |
[13:01] | Now he gets to be the hero on top of fucking everything else. | 他现在他妈的成了盖世英雄了 |
[13:04] | No, no, no… He just gave you a window. | 不 不是这样… 他刚给了你一个机会 |
[13:09] | What window? He just secured the vote of every rancher in the state. | 什么机会 他刚刚确保了本州所有农场主的选票 |
[13:11] | He already had them. | 那些选票本来就是他的 |
[13:17] | What window? | 你说什么机会 |
[13:18] | He gave you more than that. He gave you a slogan. | 不仅如此 他还给了你一个口号 |
[13:21] | He’s the opposite of progress? | 他不是站在进步的对立面吗 |
[13:23] | You be the face of it. | 那你就做”进步”的代言人 |
[13:24] | You are progress. | 你就是”进步”本身 |
[13:26] | Progress doesn’t want to take the people’s land. | “进步”并不是想要夺走人们的土地 |
[13:28] | It wants to preserve it. | 而是要保护它 |
[13:29] | Progress wants opportunity and equality for all. | “进步”要的是人人平等 机遇共存 |
[13:33] | Ranchers don’t win elections anymore. | 牧场主们不会再赢得选举了 |
[13:36] | All you need is Bozeman, Missoula, and Helena. | 你要抓住波兹曼 密苏拉和海伦那的选票 |
[13:40] | Be the face of pragmatic progressivism. | 做务实进步主义的代言人 |
[13:43] | Be the bridge and you will be Governor. | 成为其中的桥梁 这样你就能当上州长 |
[13:47] | Okay, now is when we separate from him. | 好了 是时候和他划清界限了 |
[13:48] | Introduce Montana to your real father. | 向蒙大拿州介绍你的亲生父亲 |
[13:59] | We’re just gonna walk and talk some strategy. | 我们走一走 讨论下策略 |
[14:01] | You do that, son. | 去吧 孩子 |
[14:07] | I don’t think we want to bring my father into this. | 我还是不想把我父亲牵扯进来 |
[14:10] | Now’s the perfect time. | 现在是最好的时机 |
[14:12] | He was in prison. | 他进过监狱 |
[14:14] | What for? | 什么原因 |
[14:18] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[14:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:28] | Who did he murder? | 他谋杀了谁 |
[14:32] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[14:33] | Your mother? | 你母亲吗 |
[14:37] | And you’re just telling me this now. | 而你现在才告诉我这个 |
[14:40] | It was 40 years ago. | 那是四十年前的事了 |
[14:41] | And he paid his debt. I have forgiven him. | 他的罪孽已偿还 我也原谅他了 |
[14:47] | How noble, Jamie. That’s just great. | 真伟大啊 杰米 太他妈好了 |
[14:50] | Do you think the voters of Montana are going to forgive him too? | 你觉得蒙大拿州的选民也会原谅他吗 |
[14:52] | The voters of Montana don’t need to know. | 蒙大拿州的选民不用知道这件事 |
[14:54] | How can someone so brilliant be so fucking stupid? | 你这么聪明的人怎么会他妈的犯这种傻 |
[15:02] | Your birth certificate becomes public record | 等你参与竞选 连你的出生证明 |
[15:04] | when you run for office. | 都会成为公开的档案 |
[15:05] | The RNC will run a background check | 共和党会以找出你的污点为目的 |
[15:07] | with the sole goal of digging up dirt | 对你进行彻底的背景调查 |
[15:09] | and you just gave them a pile. | 而你刚给了他们一堆把柄 |
[15:11] | Not to mention what your father plans to do with this information. | 更不用说你父亲会利用这个信息做什么 |
[15:13] | I have a plan for that. | 我自有计划 |
[15:15] | The only plan is to put as much distance between you and him as you can. | 你现在唯一的计划 就是能离他多远就多远 |
[15:20] | If you have any interest in being Governor, | 如果你有一丁点想当州长的念头 |
[15:23] | get him out of your house and get him out of your life. | 就立刻把他从你家赶出去 从你的生活里消失 |
[15:41] | She’s not wrong, son. | 她说得对 儿子 |
[15:45] | If I’m going to be a liability for you… | 如果我会成为你的负担… |
[15:47] | Maybe I better just… | 那我最好还是… |
[15:49] | make myself scarce for a while. | 销声匿迹一段时间 |
[15:51] | I don’t want you to do that. | 我不想要这样 |
[15:53] | I know you don’t. | 我知道的 |
[15:54] | But you just think about all the times in your life | 但你得想想在你一生中有多少次 |
[15:57] | where what you wanted was the worst thing for you. | 你想要的东西反而成为你最大的阻碍 |
[16:35] | Not used to seeing you come in through the front door. | 看到你从大门走进来真不习惯 |
[16:38] | Yeah. Might be the first time. | 是啊 可能是头一次 |
[16:42] | Drug a few in through the back, though, didn’t we? | 从后门进还得给他们下药 是吧 |
[16:44] | That we did. | 确实 |
[16:47] | Who’s Watch Commander? | 现在谁是执勤官 |
[16:48] | Ramsey, till the end of the day. | 拉姆齐 到今天为止 |
[16:52] | He retiring? | 他要退休了吗 |
[16:53] | Appointed him interim Sheriff. | 被委任为临时警长了 |
[16:56] | Not Sam? | 不是山姆吗 |
[16:59] | Not Sam. | 不是 |
[17:11] | John, how are you. | 约翰 最近怎么样 |
[17:14] | Well, I’m breathing, Bill. | 还活着就是了 比尔 |
[17:18] | At this point I don’t need a statement | 鉴于目前已知信息 我不需要你再 |
[17:20] | from you beyond what we have. | 对这件事有更多陈述 |
[17:23] | County attorney is compiling witness statements, | 县检察官在整理证人证词 |
[17:25] | and that’s gonna take a while. | 这得花点时间 |
[17:28] | Not why I’m here. | 我不是为那件事来的 |
[17:30] | May I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[17:32] | Please. | 请便 |
[17:34] | Against my better judgment, | 尽管有点不理智 |
[17:35] | I’m looking into this case against Summer Higgins. | 但我是来跟进萨默·希金斯的案子的 |
[17:41] | Two felony assault against peace officer charges, | 两项针对治安官的袭击重罪指控 |
[17:44] | on two separate occasions which makes it habitual. | 还是两个不同的场合 可以认定为惯犯 |
[17:47] | There’s criminal trespass, reckless endangerment, | 还有非法入侵和鲁莽危害行为 |
[17:52] | resisting arrest. | 以及拒捕 |
[17:53] | Life in prison, Bill? | 至于终身监禁吗 比尔 |
[17:55] | I’m not the prosecutor, John. | 我不是检察官 约翰 |
[18:01] | May I see her? | 我能见她吗 |
[18:03] | She’s a family friend of sorts. | 她算是我们家的朋友 |
[18:07] | She’s in with the public defender now. | 她在和公设辩护律师谈话 |
[18:10] | Want to sit in with them? | 你想加入他们吗 |
[18:13] | If I could. | 如果可以的话 |
[18:19] | 149263 in Interview One. | 149263接一号讯问房 |
[18:23] | Ask the inmate if she would like John Dutton to join them. | 问下犯人是否愿意让约翰·达顿加入他们的谈话 |
[18:30] | So, Sheriff. | 所以你要当警长了 |
[18:31] | Interim Sheriff. | 只是临时警长 |
[18:35] | We both know where that leads. | 我们对结果心知肚明 |
[18:38] | Big shoes to fill. | 未来责任很大 |
[18:40] | You think so? | 你这样想吗 |
[18:42] | Don’t you? | 你不这样想吗 |
[18:43] | Donnie was a gambling addict and an alcoholic | 唐尼赌博成瘾 嗜酒如命 |
[18:47] | who only protected and served the highest bidder. | 他只保护和服务于那些出钱最多的人 |
[18:51] | He was a father. | 他是个父亲 |
[18:52] | Half the men in my jail are fathers. | 这监狱里关的人 有一半都是父亲 |
[19:01] | On our way. | 我们来了 |
[19:05] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪 |
[19:07] | Things will be different with me in charge. | 由我掌权 事情会变得不一样 |
[19:10] | New rules? | 会有新规矩吗 |
[19:12] | Still the old rules. | 还是老规矩 |
[19:14] | But now they’ll be enforced. | 但是老规矩会被落实 |
[19:18] | So the county can sleep good tonight. | 那县里的人今晚能睡好觉了 |
[19:28] | I will ask that both Class B felonies be dropped. | 我会申请撤销这两项B级重罪 |
[19:31] | In exchange, we don’t contest class D reckless endangerment. | 作为交换 我们不对你的D级鲁莽危害行为提出异议 |
[19:35] | Pull up a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[19:38] | The felony criminal trespass will likely be dropped to a misdemeanor. | 原本的非法入侵这项重罪 可能会降级为轻罪 |
[19:41] | I didn’t assault him, I pushed him back. | 我没有袭击他 我只是推了他一把 |
[19:45] | That’s assault. | 这已经是袭击了 |
[19:46] | Well, technically, it’s battery. | 准确来说 算是殴打 |
[19:51] | Do you want to try the case? | 你想接手这个案子吗 |
[19:52] | It is termed “assault” before this court. | 法庭上这种行为会被认定为”袭击” |
[19:55] | They’re making an example of me, that’s what they’re doing. | 他们要以儆效尤 这就是他们的目的 |
[19:57] | It’s exactly what they’re doing. | 你说的没错 |
[19:58] | And we need to let them, just a little. | 我们得顺他们的心意 至少顺一点点 |
[20:00] | Because there’s no jury of your peers here. | 在这里陪审团跟你不是一类人 |
[20:02] | Your peers are in Portland. | 你的同志们都在波特兰 |
[20:04] | And in Portland, he may be the enemy | 如果在波特兰 或许他才是敌人 |
[20:06] | or I may be the enemy, but here? | 或许我也是敌人 但在这呢 |
[20:09] | The enemy is you. | 你就是敌人 |
[20:11] | We don’t want to go before a jury. | 我们不想闹到法庭去 |
[20:13] | Let me go try and plea this down. | 让我试试把这个认罪协议谈妥 |
[20:17] | Can I talk to him for a minute, please? | 我可以跟他单独谈谈吗 |
[20:19] | I’ll be outside. | 我出去等着 |
[20:28] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真是难以置信 |
[20:30] | Yeah. Well, it’s happening. | 是啊 但就是发生了 |
[20:36] | – Do you know the judge? – I know the judge. | -你认识那个法官吗 -我认识 |
[20:39] | Can you talk to him? | 你能和他谈谈吗 |
[20:41] | Let’s… Let’s save that card. | 这是… 最后的王牌了 |
[20:46] | They’re asking for life. | 他们要判我终身监禁 |
[20:48] | That’ll come down. | 会减刑的 |
[20:49] | To what? 30 years? | 减到多少 三十年吗 |
[20:52] | I’m going to do three decades in prison? | 我要去坐三十年牢吗 |
[20:54] | My God, I mean… | 我靠 那… |
[20:55] | That’s makes you the last guy I fuck for thirty years! | 你他妈就是我三十年间操的最后一个人了 |
[21:01] | Go ahead, you just… | 继续 你就… |
[21:04] | you just bang away at the old ego. | 继续打击我这个老家伙吧 |
[21:05] | That’s not what I mean, I just. | 我不是这个意思 只是 |
[21:12] | – All I did was… – All you did | -我做的只是… -你做的是 |
[21:14] | was assault two police officers. | 袭击了两名警察 |
[21:18] | And broke a bunch of other laws. | 还违反了一大堆法律 |
[21:20] | This ain’t New York, Summer, and it ain’t L.A. | 这里不是纽约 萨默 也不是洛杉矶 |
[21:23] | Our jails aren’t overcrowded, there’s plenty of room. | 我们的监狱并非人满为患 有很多空位 |
[21:25] | And we are not afraid to fill them. | 我们也不怕填满它们 |
[21:32] | But you’re not a criminal. | 但你不是罪犯 |
[21:35] | You got so mad you broke the law. | 你太生气了 触犯了法律 |
[21:36] | And they’re mad as hell you did it. | 他们对你的所作所为也很生气 |
[21:39] | But you’re not a criminal, they know that. | 但你不是罪犯 他们知道的 |
[21:40] | Now let them know you’re sorry. | 现在让他们知道你很抱歉 |
[21:45] | I’m not sorry. | 我不觉得抱歉 |
[21:49] | Okay, well you… | 好吧 你… |
[21:51] | You’d better get sorry, and real quick, young lady. | 你最好道歉 而且动作要快 女士 |
[21:54] | You be mad at the world when you’re free and far away from here. | 你自由且远离这里的时候 会对这个世界感到愤怒 |
[21:59] | I should have never listened to your daughter. | 我就不该听你女儿的话 |
[22:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:06] | She’s the one who told me to protest here. | 是她让我在这里抗议的 |
[22:09] | She said, “Take one for the team. | 她说 “为团队做件事 |
[22:11] | Make some noise. Make the news.” | 制造些声音 创造些新闻” |
[22:13] | Well, I made the news, and I don’t see my fucking team. | 好了 我上了新闻 但他妈的团队去哪了 |
[22:17] | This was Beth’s idea? | 这是贝丝的主意 |
[22:18] | Yeah, she’s not wrong, I mean… | 对 她也没有说错 我是说… |
[22:20] | putting an airport next to a national park is barbaric, | 把机场建在国家公园旁边太野蛮了 |
[22:24] | but it wasn’t my idea to slap the first cop I saw. | 但给第一个见到的警察来一巴掌可不是我的主意 |
[22:28] | It was hers. | 是她的主意 |
[22:36] | I’m going to get you out of this. I promise. | 我会帮你脱身的 我保证 |
[22:41] | And when I make a promise, it means something. | 我既然许下诺言 那就会说到做到 |
[23:00] | What do you think, cooler heads gonna prevail here? | 你的意见呢 冷静的头脑在这里有优势吗 |
[23:04] | Not seeing many cool heads. | 这里没什么头脑冷静的人 |
[23:06] | They are in a “nip it in the bud” kind of mood. | 他们处于一种”防患于未然”的状态 |
[23:08] | I’m going to offer a big suspended sentence… | 我打算申请一个长期缓刑… |
[23:10] | 15, 20 years, something that says to them | 十五年 二十年 让他们知道 |
[23:12] | “She’s never coming back.” | “她再也不会回来了” |
[23:17] | Maybe I’ll have a word with the judge. | 也许我可以和法官谈谈 |
[23:19] | I don’t know. That always makes it worse. | 我不知道 这总会让事情变得更糟 |
[23:22] | Yeah, well, you can only ask for favors if you’re owed one. | 是啊 别人欠你人情的时候你才能请求帮助 |
[23:27] | And he owes me one. | 他欠过我一个人情 |
[23:38] | How many times have you seen it? | 你见过它几次了 |
[23:43] | Four. | 四次 |
[23:47] | What happens after? | 后来发生什么了 |
[23:49] | After what? | 什么后来 |
[23:51] | In your life. | 你的生活 |
[23:53] | What happens in your life after the moment you see it? | 你看到它的那一刻之后 你的生活中发生了什么 |
[23:58] | First time I was with my wife. | 第一次看到时和我妻子在一起 |
[24:02] | Second time the Governor came, | 第二次州长来了 |
[24:05] | asked me to take the appointment for Livestock Commissioner. | 让我接受畜牧业专员的任命 |
[24:09] | Then I was with my wife again… Then the other night. | 下一次也是和我妻子… 那是另一个晚上 |
[24:15] | When you see the wolf and your wife together, | 你看到狼的时候 你和你妻子在一起 |
[24:19] | what are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[24:21] | I’m gonna plead the fifth on that one. | 说第五次的时候 我就会解释 |
[24:27] | Last time I saw it, | 上次我见到它 |
[24:28] | she came out and told me she was pregnant. | 她走过来和我说她怀孕了 |
[24:34] | The wolf is our protector. | 狼是我们的保护者 |
[24:37] | Your spirit animal. | 你的灵兽 |
[24:39] | Because in your heart, you’re part wolf, too. | 因为在你心里 也有一半是狼 |
[24:43] | But carrying the wolf is a burden… | 但内心藏着狼是一种负担… |
[24:47] | He is the hunter most hunted. | 他是最容易被捕猎的猎人 |
[24:49] | The killer most killed. | 被追杀得最多的凶手 |
[24:51] | Man and wolf evolved together. | 人和狼一起进化 |
[24:54] | We form packs like they do. | 我们像它们一样成群结队 |
[24:57] | We raid territories like they do. | 我们像它们一样攻城略地 |
[25:01] | Destroy their enemies like we do. | 像我们一样摧毁敌人 |
[25:05] | And we have tried everything in our power to destroy them. | 我们也曾竭尽全力摧毁他们 |
[25:10] | Before guns and bows, they tried everything to destroy us. | 在枪和弓出现之前 他们想尽一切办法摧毁我们 |
[25:16] | It is said the wolf exists to manage the spread of man | 据说狼的存在是为了限制人类的繁衍 |
[25:23] | and man exists to manage the spread of the wolf. | 而人类的存在是为了控制狼群的扩张 |
[25:31] | So if we’re supposed to destroy each other… | 所以如果我们本该互相毁灭… |
[25:35] | why is one protecting me? | 那为什么有狼会保护我 |
[25:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:40] | You’ll have to ask the wolf. | 你要去问那只狼 |
[25:45] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做呢 |
[25:47] | Hanbleceya. | 汉布拉查 |
[25:49] | Cry for a vision. | 灵境追寻 |
[25:53] | If you cry hard enough, he might tell you. | 如果祈求地足够虔诚 他可能会告诉你 |
[25:57] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[26:00] | Your wife knows how. I know how. | 你的妻子知道 我也知道 |
[26:04] | When you’re ready, we’ll teach you. | 你准备好了的话 我们会教你 |
[26:11] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[26:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[26:39] | What are you doing here, except cheatin’ on me? | 你在这里干什么 除了欺骗我以外 |
[26:41] | How am I cheating on you, you’re still my waitress. | 我怎么会骗你 你还是我的服务员 |
[26:44] | You didn’t know I worked here too. | 你都不知道我在这里工作 |
[26:46] | That means you were gonna let some other hussy bring you lunch. | 这意味着你打算让另一个婊子给你做午饭 |
[26:50] | Little early to be flirting, now, idn’t it? | 现在调情还是早了点吧 |
[26:52] | It’s a little too early to follow through, | 现在刨根究底确实为时过早 |
[26:54] | but it’s never too early to flirt. | 但调情永远不会太早 |
[26:57] | – Usual? – Yeah. | -像往常一样 -嗯 |
[27:12] | Last time I saw you, a judge gave you life. | 上次我见到你 法官判了你死刑 |
[27:17] | Guess life don’t mean what it used to, does it? | 我想生活不再是以前的样子了 对吗 |
[27:23] | I spent 30 years… | 我花了三十年时间… |
[27:26] | inside a concrete box | 在一个混凝土盒子里 |
[27:29] | fighting to survive, fighting to stay sane, | 为生存而战 为保持理智而战 |
[27:34] | praying that a bird would fly by my window | 祈祷一只鸟从我窗前飞过 |
[27:38] | so I’d have proof of some better place | 这样我就有证据证明 |
[27:43] | than the hell you put me in. | 比起你把我关进的地狱 还有更好的地方 |
[27:46] | Naw, you… you put yourself in it. | 不 是你… 自讨苦吃 |
[27:50] | You didn’t deserve the bird. | 你不配看到那只鸟 |
[27:55] | You could’ve told the truth. | 你本应该说实话 |
[27:58] | You could’ve told them what she’d become… | 你本可以告诉他们 她变得… |
[28:01] | She became what you made her. | 她那样子也是你造成的 |
[28:05] | And then you killed her for it. | 然后你为此杀了她 |
[28:08] | I raised your son with love and respect, | 我抚养你的儿子 爱他并尊重他 |
[28:12] | and I made him what he is today. | 我让他有了今天的成就 |
[28:13] | If he chooses to let you unmake it, | 如果他选择让你毁了一切 |
[28:17] | I can’t stop that. | 我无法阻止 |
[28:23] | But if your plan is to get me back | 但如果你的计划是让我回来 |
[28:25] | for what you did to yourself, | 为你对自己的所作所为负责 |
[28:27] | I will treat you like everyone else who showed up | 我会像对待所有抱有同样想法的人一样 |
[28:30] | with the same idea, | 绝不手软 |
[28:33] | and I will rid the fucking world of you. | 我会把你从这个该死的世界除掉 |
[28:37] | Best Salisbury Steak in Montana. You enjoy it. | 蒙大拿州最好的索尔兹伯里牛排 好好享受 |
[28:42] | ‘Cause you never know which meal will be your last. | 因为你永远不知道什么时候会是你最后一餐 |
[29:00] | How long you gonna be gone? | 你要离开多久 |
[29:03] | A whole week. | 一整周 |
[29:06] | You’re gonna miss me. | 你会想我的 |
[29:08] | Yeah, it’s gonna be hard on you, | 是啊 这对你来说会很难 |
[29:10] | but I need you to stay strong. | 但我需要你坚强起来 |
[29:11] | I’m being serious. I have that effect on people. | 我是认真的 我对人有这样的影响 |
[29:15] | The symptoms, | 这些症状 |
[29:19] | some serious melancholy, shortness of breath, | 严重的忧郁 呼吸急促 |
[29:24] | extreme discomfort in the groin area. | 腹股沟区域极度不适 |
[29:27] | Okay, so loving you is kind of like a venereal disease. | 好吧 所以爱你有点像得了性病 |
[29:29] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[29:32] | Using the L word, just a week in. | 才一个星期 就开始说”爱” |
[29:33] | Fuck. | 操 |
[29:36] | Yeah, you’re so hooked. | 是啊 你太上头了 |
[29:37] | Yeah, I’m in over my head, that’s for sure. | 是啊 我被冲昏了头 这是肯定的 |
[29:39] | Pussy-whipped is what it is. | 你被女人支配了 |
[29:40] | I think you’re pecker-whipped. | 我看你被男人支配了 |
[29:41] | – Pecker-whipped? – Pecker-whipped. | -被男人支配 -对 |
[29:43] | Okay, so now you’re just making up words. | 好了 你都开始编造词汇了 |
[29:47] | All right, I might be a little pecker-whipped. | 好吧 我可能是有点被男人支配 |
[29:50] | But you are pussy-whipped. | 但你绝对是被女人支配了 |
[29:52] | To my very core. | 从内而外的 |
[29:57] | How am I different from the barrel racer? | 我和绕桶赛骑手有什么不同 |
[30:00] | Really, no segue at all? | 真的吗 这么直接 |
[30:01] | Just straight to the serious stuff? | 这么开门见山的吗 |
[30:03] | Not serious. Just curious. | 随便问问 只是好奇 |
[30:11] | I think that… | 我想… |
[30:13] | she liked… the potential in me. | 她喜欢的… 是我的潜力 |
[30:19] | I never really got it. | 我一直没明白 |
[30:21] | Sure as hell didn’t live up to it. | 当然也没能符合她的期待 |
[30:25] | But it seems like you like me for who I am right now. | 但你喜欢的就是现在的我 |
[30:29] | I do. | 是的 |
[30:32] | My standards are too low. | 我标准很低的 |
[30:39] | I think it’s hard to lose someone | 应该很难吧 要离开一个 |
[30:41] | who thinks you let them down | 对你失望的人 |
[30:45] | ’cause there’s no way to prove ’em wrong. | 因为没法再证明他们错了 |
[30:48] | Even if you do, they ain’t around to see it. | 就算你做到了 他们也看不到了 |
[30:53] | But I ain’t here to set standards for you. | 但我不会给你设标准 |
[30:57] | Gotta set those for yourself. | 标准得你自己来定 |
[31:02] | Yeah, I wish you weren’t leaving. | 多希望你不用走 |
[31:06] | Me, too. | 我也不想走 |
[31:12] | Feels good to miss someone again, though. | 不过能有个挂念的人也不错 |
[31:17] | Yeah. It does. | 确实 |
[32:30] | She’s ready for you, sir. | 她准备好了 先生 |
[32:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:30] | Tammy Joe, when you put him up, | 塔米·乔 把它牵过去之后 |
[34:32] | help Kelby get Crazy Horse put together, | 帮凯尔比驯一下”疯马” |
[34:34] | and I need that Smart Shiny Lights. | 我要”智慧闪光灯” |
[34:36] | Or Sweet Shiny… the fucking sorrel, the seven year old. | 还是”甜蜜闪… 就是那匹七岁的栗色马 |
[34:39] | – Yes. – I don’t know his fucking name. | -收到 -我记不得那破名字了 |
[34:41] | What’s up, brother? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[34:43] | Hell of a run, brother. | 跑得真不错 兄弟 |
[34:44] | Shit. Thank you. We’ll see if it sticks. | 谢了 看看能不能保持吧 |
[34:47] | Shit, it’ll stick. | 当然可以了 |
[34:48] | Well, I’m just gonna assume you want one of these. | 我猜你也想来一杯吧 |
[34:50] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[34:53] | – There you go, cheers. – Cheers, man. | -来吧 干 -干了 兄弟 |
[34:57] | Well, if it ain’t the bronc buster. | 这不是野马训练大师吗 |
[35:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[35:02] | That was… That was beautiful. | 真是… 太精彩了 |
[35:05] | I don’t know another word for it. | 我不知道还能怎么形容 |
[35:06] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:09] | The Sixes got you hauling horses? | 四六农场派你来拉马吗 |
[35:10] | Boyd was a little shorthanded so they sent me down here to help. | 博伊德人手有点紧 就派我来帮忙 |
[35:13] | That a fact? | 是吗 |
[35:16] | Well, Jimmy, I guess you must’ve learned quite a bit | 吉米 你一定学了不少东西 |
[35:18] | if they sent you to help here. | 他们才会派你来帮忙 |
[35:21] | Hey, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[35:23] | ‘Bout everything. | 一切都是 |
[35:25] | It’s just you and a horse. That’s all there is. | 只要有人有马 就够了 |
[35:28] | This old timer down there told me that… | 一个老前辈对我说… |
[35:31] | cowboyin’s an art without an audience. | 牛仔表演是没有观众的艺术 |
[35:33] | But guess he was wrong. | 我想他错了 |
[35:35] | Pretty big audience out there. | 外面有不少观众呢 |
[35:37] | Shit, Jimmy. This isn’t… this ain’t cowboying. | 吉米 这不是… 这不是牛仔表演 |
[35:40] | This is… This is just showing off. | 这… 只是在炫技 |
[35:43] | That’s all it is. I mean, it’s a lot of fun | 仅此而已 确实很好玩 |
[35:46] | and when it pays, it pays good, but it is not cowboying. | 收入也很丰厚 但这不是牛仔 |
[35:51] | The best ride of my life, | 我这辈子最好的一次骑行 |
[35:53] | the best cow I ever worked was in a field in San Saba, Texas, | 最好的一次牛仔体验 是在得州的圣萨巴 |
[35:57] | and nobody saw it. | 没人看到 |
[35:59] | Not a soul. | 一个都没有 |
[36:01] | So your old timer was right. | 你的老前辈是对的 |
[36:05] | Mine was a steer that didn’t want to cross the Wichita. | 我的是一头公牛 不肯跨过威奇塔河 |
[36:08] | I know the river, and I know the steer. | 我知道那条河 也知道那头牛 |
[36:10] | Hey, guys, they’re bringing in Metallic Cat. | 各位 他们把”金属猫”带上场了 |
[36:13] | Shit. | 操 |
[36:14] | Come with me, Jimmy, this will interest you. | 跟我来 吉米 这个你肯定感兴趣 |
[36:17] | The 2021 NRCHA Snaffle Bit Futurity | 2021年度金马嚼奖 |
[36:21] | is sponsored by the leading sire in the NCHA | 由国家拦牛马协会 |
[36:24] | and NRCHA with over 37 million in offspring earnings. | 和国家套牛马协会的顶尖公马赞助 其后代收入达到3700万 |
[36:29] | Let’s have a big Ft. Worth welcome | 让我们热烈欢迎 |
[36:31] | for the NCHA stallion of the year, Metallic Cat. | 国家拦牛马协会年度种马 “金属猫” |
[36:36] | Owned in partnership with the Rocking P. Ranch | 所有权属于得克萨斯州沃思堡市 |
[36:39] | in Ft. Worth, Texas and the Yellowstone Dutton ranch | 摇滚P牧场 以及蒙大拿州天堂谷 |
[36:42] | in Paradise Valley, Montana. | 黄石达顿牧场 |
[36:44] | Wait, the Yellowstone bought Metallic Cat? | 等等 黄石买了”金属猫” |
[36:47] | Half owners. | 一半所有权 |
[36:49] | If you’re wanting to get into this game, buddy, | 你要是想加入游戏 小子 |
[36:51] | you’re gonna have your pick of the litter. | 拿出最好的本事来 |
[36:54] | I’m gonna have you drive him back when we’re done. | 等结束之后我让你把它骑回去 |
[36:58] | Wait, when are we heading back? | 等等 什么时候回去 |
[36:59] | Right after the dispersal sale. | 散卖结束之后 |
[37:01] | School’s over, Jimmy, and you came out of it a cowboy. | 课程结束 吉米 你现在是个牛仔了 |
[37:05] | Hey, Travis, we’re going to the bar. You coming? | 特拉维斯 我们要去酒吧 你来吗 |
[37:07] | Shit, you don’t have to ask me twice. | 当然 这还用问 来了来了 |
[37:33] | You weren’t supposed to be here yet. | 怎么这么早就回来了 |
[37:44] | Don’t look too happy to see me. | 看见我不太开心啊 |
[37:47] | The Sixes is sending me back to Montana. | 四六农场要把我送回蒙大拿 |
[37:50] | My contract’s up. | 合同到期了 |
[37:53] | If it’s up, they can’t send you anywhere. | 如果合同到期 他们无权派你去任何地方 |
[37:55] | Just try the Pitchfork. Hell, it’s next door. | 去干草叉牧场吧 就在隔壁 |
[37:58] | I love how thirty miles away is next door here. No, | 五十公里也算隔壁 真好 但不行… |
[38:02] | I… I owe him. | 我欠他的 |
[38:05] | John Dutton. I gave him my word. | 约翰·达顿 我答应他了 |
[38:10] | I respect that. | 我尊重你的选择 |
[38:13] | Hate hearing it, but I respect it. | 我很难过 但我尊重你的选择 |
[38:18] | Man, life refuses to play fair. | 生活就是不公平 |
[38:22] | Ain’t played fair with me yet. | 对我从没公平过 |
[38:24] | Me neither. | 对我也是 |
[38:29] | We’d better rip this band aid off quick then. | 那我们长痛不如短痛 |
[38:39] | Goodbye, Jimmy. | 再见 吉米 |
[38:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:07] | We’re eating in the dining room tonight. | 我们今天去餐厅吃 |
[39:09] | Why are we eating in the dining room? | 为什么要去餐厅吃 |
[39:12] | ‘Cause I like eating in here. | 因为我喜欢在这里吃 |
[39:15] | But you and I aren’t going to like this dinner. | 但是今天晚饭我们都不会舒坦 |
[39:24] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[39:25] | Not on your life, sweetheart. | 我就不去了 亲爱的 |
[39:28] | Tell you what? Let’s go around to the bunkhouse | 这样吧 我们去工棚 |
[39:30] | and we see what the boys are making for supper. Come on. | 看看那帮人晚饭吃什么 走吧 |
[39:32] | Discretion’s the better part of valor. | 谨慎是为大勇 |
[39:35] | Ain’t that the fucking truth. | 太有道理了 |
[39:37] | Well, Beth, you have a good time, hon. | 贝丝 玩得愉快 |
[39:41] | Quitter. | 逃兵 |
[39:44] | Come find me after your ass whipping. | 等你被教训完了来找我 |
[39:46] | You forget who you’re marrying? | 忘记你要结婚的是什么人了吗 |
[39:48] | There’s always a bigger bear, darling. | 姜还是老的辣 亲爱的 |
[40:09] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[40:12] | I fight standing. | 我喜欢站着跟人吵 |
[40:16] | This isn’t a fight. | 不是要吵 |
[40:17] | The fuck it’s not. Come on, let me have it. | 信你的鬼话 来吧 有话就说 |
[40:20] | If you were one of my sons… | 如果你是男孩儿… |
[40:21] | You’d what? | 怎么 |
[40:22] | Brand me? Fight me? | 给我烙印 打我一顿 |
[40:25] | Don’t treat me any different, you want to brawl, let’s brawl. | 别区别对待 想打就打 |
[40:28] | You done? | 你说完了 |
[40:30] | Or you need a little more time to psych yourself into being right. | 还是要再给你一点时间发疯 才能恢复理智 |
[40:34] | Or are you just throwing a tantrum for no reason | 又或者你只是想无缘无故发脾气 |
[40:36] | because if this wants to be a contest | 如果这是一场比赛 |
[40:39] | about who can lose their composure the most | 看看谁更容易失去冷静 |
[40:40] | I will put this table through the fucking wall. | 我可以把桌子他妈的掀上墙 |
[40:46] | Or you and I can sit down and have a conversation like adults. | 但我们也可以坐下来 像成年人一样交流 |
[41:01] | You used that girl. | 你利用了她 |
[41:06] | You used her and now she’s facing prison. | 你利用她 现在她面临牢狱之灾 |
[41:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[41:11] | Well, that’s life in the Serengeti, Dad. | 这就是塞伦盖蒂草原生活 爸爸 |
[41:14] | What we do to our enemies we do to our enemies. | 对敌人有对敌人的一套 |
[41:17] | That woman is not our enemy. | 她不是我们的敌人 |
[41:21] | The thought was complete before you mentioned the woman. | 你这话如果不提那个女人 说得还算有道理 |
[41:25] | I do anything to hurt our enemies, Dad, | 为了打击敌人我无所不用其极 |
[41:29] | If I hurt others, so be it. | 如果伤到别人了 又怎样 |
[41:32] | I don’t care. I don’t care if she dies in prison. | 我不在乎 我不在乎她是死在监狱里 |
[41:35] | I don’t care if she gets out, I do not fucking care, okay? | 还是逃脱了 我他妈不在乎 好吗 |
[41:39] | I care about you, I care about Kayce, | 我在乎你 我在乎凯西 |
[41:41] | I care about Rip. | 我在乎雷普 |
[41:44] | Well, if you care about them then you need to care | 如果你在乎他们 那你也应该 |
[41:46] | about having some morality in the way you fight. | 在斗争的时候有点道德心 |
[41:51] | There’s no such thing. Not in a kingdom. | 没有这回事 王国斗争不谈道德 |
[41:53] | And that’s what this is. | 事实如此 |
[41:55] | There is no morality here, Dad, none. | 这里没有道德可言 爸爸 没有 |
[41:59] | There is keep the kingdom or there is lose the kingdom. | 只有成王败寇 |
[42:02] | Or break your fucking promise, Dad. | 或者违背你的承诺 |
[42:04] | Break it and sell this place. | 这样的话 把这地方卖了 |
[42:07] | Take the money, buy up half of Oklahoma | 拿了钱 买下俄克拉荷马州一半的土地 |
[42:09] | and run cattle for the next 20 generations | 后面二十代的人都可以靠牧牛3为生 |
[42:11] | where no one gives a fuck about you or your land. | 那地方他妈没人关心你 关心你的土地 |
[42:15] | My kingdom, my rules. | 我的领土 我作主 |
[42:18] | We fight with dignity. You aren’t. | 我们有尊严地抗争 而你没有 |
[42:21] | You start or find another fight. | 你要么按我规矩来 要么另寻他处 |
[42:26] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:27] | I’m saying no more collateral damage, you understand me? | 我是说 不要制造附加伤害了 懂了吗 |
[42:31] | We don’t kill sheep. We kill wolves. | 我们要杀的不是羊 而是狼 |
[42:37] | What you did was cruel, honey. | 你做了件很残忍的事 宝贝 |
[42:39] | Because you fucked her, it’s cruel? | 因为你和她睡了 所以就很残忍吗 |
[42:41] | Did you do it because I fucked her? | 你这么做是因为我睡了她吗 |
[42:45] | Because that is cruel. | 那样的话 确实很残忍 |
[42:47] | Goddam, Beth, I never thought I’d feel this way about you before, | 靠 贝丝 我从来没想过我会对你有这种看法 |
[42:50] | but you have really disappointed me, honey. | 但你真的让我很失望 宝贝 |
[42:54] | And I never thought I’d say that about you. | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[43:01] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[43:07] | You know, maybe it’s best if I fight this alone. | 也许这场抗争 我自己来就够了 |
[43:10] | Maybe it’s best if you go somewhere else while I do it. | 我来解决这件事的时候 你还是去别的地方吧 |
[43:15] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[43:20] | Might be time to find another one. | 或许是时候再找一个了 |
[43:52] | Got ’em all sorted? | 收拾好了吗 |
[43:55] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[43:56] | – Sale’s done? – Yep. | -买卖也处理好了吗 -嗯 |
[44:01] | Goodbyes are too hard, Jimmy. That’s why I said it quick. | 说再见真的太难了 吉米 所以我要速战速决 |
[44:04] | Let’s not do this. | 咱俩就不要告别了吧 |
[44:06] | I’m not saying goodbye. | 我不是来跟你道别的 |
[44:09] | I’m keeping you. | 我是来留住你的 |
[44:12] | I’ll day work, I’ll do what I have to do. | 我会去做日包工 有什么就做什么 |
[44:14] | Can’t let you break your word over me. | 我不能让你因为我食言 |
[44:17] | It’ll be the thing that breaks us, then you’ll have nothing. | 这就会影响我们的感情 之后你就一无所有了 |
[44:22] | Keep your word. | 去履行你的承诺吧 |
[44:24] | Then come back to me. | 然后回来找我 |
[44:30] | If you ask me to wait, I’ll wait… | 如果你让我等 我会等… |
[44:32] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[44:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:05] | Look at this fucking kid. He’s done this before. | 他妈的看这小崽子多熟练 他之前玩过吧 |
[45:07] | My first time. | 我第一次玩 |
[45:08] | You’re shuffling the cards in the air. | 空中洗牌 哪能是第一次 |
[45:11] | First time actually playing. | 第一次上手玩 |
[45:15] | All right. | 好 |
[45:20] | Triple it. | 三倍 |
[45:21] | Triple the bet he says? | 孩子说 跟三倍啊 |
[45:24] | Madman. | 疯了 |
[45:24] | This little card shark motherfuckin’ kid. | 这小孩他妈的是个玩牌老手啊 |
[45:27] | Hay ain’t no kid, he’s just a motherfucking card sharkin’… | 他不是小孩子 单纯就是个玩牌老手… |
[45:30] | Little elf. | 小精灵 |
[45:31] | You tell him, baby. | 跟他说 宝贝 |
[45:32] | I love it when you call me baby. | 我喜欢你喊我宝贝 |
[45:33] | You want to scratch me behind my ears? | 你想给我挠挠耳朵吗 |
[45:35] | – No. – What about my other ears? | -不想 -那其它地方呢 |
[45:38] | Don’t listen, just start. | 别听了 出牌吧 |
[45:39] | Get a room, you guys. | 你俩找个房间来一炮吧 |
[45:41] | – Here’s the flop. – The flop? | -翻牌 -翻牌 |
[45:42] | He knows the terminology. | 他连这词儿都知道 |
[45:44] | What, did you buy him at a fucking circus? | 怎么 你是在马戏团买的他吗 |
[45:46] | – Poker circus? – That’s disrespectful. | -扑克马戏团吗 -不尊重人了啊 |
[45:48] | Come on, boy. There you go. | 快点 孩子 该你了 |
[45:50] | – I love it. – Do you know what he has? | -很不错 -你知道他有什么牌吗 |
[45:52] | – Don’t you worry. – All right. | -别担心 -好吧 |
[45:54] | – All right, well… – Check. | -好的 那… -让牌 |
[45:57] | Ain’t no checking today. | 今天没让牌这回事 |
[46:00] | Fuck off. | 去他的吧 |
[46:02] | Come on, son. | 加油 孩子 |
[46:03] | It’s down to the kid and the unluckiest card player on earth now. | 现在只剩这小孩跟地球上最不幸的选手了 |
[46:07] | I wonder how that’s gonna work out. | 我想看看结局是谁赢 |
[46:09] | Do we, though? | 是吗 |
[46:11] | All right, he got something. | 好了 孩子拿到牌了 |
[46:13] | And the river. | 还有河牌 |
[46:14] | You’re fucked, kid. | 你完蛋了 孩子 |
[46:16] | Are you alive on the river? | 你能挺过河牌圈么 |
[46:18] | Look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[46:23] | You look awful sad. | 你看起来很难过 |
[46:25] | Yeah, I am. | 的确 |
[46:28] | How come? | 怎么了 |
[46:30] | I just lost the one thing | 这辈子 我就追求一件事 |
[46:31] | I’ve spent my entire life fighting for. | 我刚刚还把这事搞砸了 |
[46:35] | I’m wondering what else it’s gonna cost me. | 我在想我会因此失去什么 |
[46:41] | Do you know any sad songs? | 你知道什么悲伤的歌吗 |
[46:43] | Most people say that’s all I know. | 大多数人说我只会悲伤的歌 |
[46:50] | Would you play one for me? | 能给我弹首吗 |
[46:54] | Yeah, I can do that. | 当然可以 |
[46:55] | What, you got boat? | 怎么 你拿到船牌了 |
[46:56] | Listen to this fucking kid, boat. | 听听这孩子说的 船牌 |
[46:59] | He’s a cheating little squirrely haired | 他真是个怪癖的骗人崽子 |
[47:01] | little twat mouth cunt motherfucking | 逼嘴里说不出什么好话 |
[47:03] | face of death nose. | 他妈的鼻子那个死样啊 |
[47:05] | – What’s wrong with her? – What do you mean? | -她怎么了 -什么意思 |
[47:07] | She bite off her tongue or something? | 她咬了自己的舌头吗 还是怎么 |
[47:10] | Fuck you! Don’t laugh at that shit. | 去你的 别笑 |
[47:16] | What’s so fucking funny back there? | 后面这位他妈的一直笑什么呢 |
[47:18] | He’s kicking your ass and talking shit at the same time. | 他把你们干翻了 还嘲讽你们 |
[47:21] | Pot’s right. Let’s do it. | 亮牌吧 |
[47:22] | Yeah, that’s right. I do have the boat you little bastard. | 行行 我的确有船牌 小崽子 |
[47:25] | Aces up. | 我有A高牌 |
[47:29] | – It’s your bedtime. – So did I. | -洗洗睡吧 -我也有 |
[47:34] | The same exact cards last time. | 你的牌和上次一模一样 |
[47:42] | If you’re so sad, how about I play you something happy? | 既然你这么难过 要不我给你弹首欢快的歌吧 |
[47:47] | No. I need to cry. | 不用 我想哭出来 |
[47:54] | But I’m incapable of crying for myself. | 但我自己没法儿直接哭 |
[47:56] | Walker, I need a song to cry to. | 沃克 我得靠听歌哭出来 |
[48:03] | This is about a man who got killed that… | 这首歌讲的是一个男的… |
[48:06] | wasn’t quite ready to die. | 在他还没准备好的时候… 就死了 |
[48:09] | Guess as his soul was floating up in the air | 他的灵魂漂浮在空中的时候 |
[48:13] | he’s looking down on all the things he was gonna miss. | 往下看全都是他会怀念的东西 |
[48:17] | Pretty sure he cried. | 他肯定哭了 |
[48:22] | Yeah, that sounds like a song for me. | 听起来挺适合我的 |
[48:41] | ♪ The other day I found myself up on the corner ♪ | ♪ 某一天 我发现自己身在角落 ♪ |
[48:44] | ♪ I thought I run into a friend of mine ♪ | ♪ 以为自己碰到了一位旧时友人 ♪ |
[48:49] | ♪ Ended up he was just a stranger ♪ | ♪ 结果他只是一位陌生人 ♪ |
[48:52] | ♪ Said hello and he passed me by ♪ | ♪ 打声招呼 他只是擦肩而过 ♪ |
[49:02] | ♪ But then he turned and put a gun to my head ♪ | ♪ 随即他便转身 拿枪抵住我的头 ♪ |
[49:06] | ♪ He said my friend, I’m gonna rob you blind ♪ | ♪ 他说我的朋友 我要夺走你的一切 ♪ |
[49:10] | ♪ I said you must be down on your luck ♪ | ♪ 我说你的运气也太差了 ♪ |
[49:13] | ♪ I’m outta money and I’m all out of time ♪ | ♪ 我既没钱 也没有时间 ♪ |
[49:31] | ♪ He pulled the trigger and I fell to my knees ♪ | ♪ 他扣下扳机 我双膝跪地 ♪ |
[49:35] | ♪ My spirit left and then my body went cold ♪ | ♪ 灵魂飘散 身体开始变得冰冷 ♪ |
[49:38] | ♪ I’m looking down upon the lights of the city ♪ | ♪ 灯光之上 我开始俯瞰这座城市 ♪ |
[49:42] | ♪ I feel alive but I’m dead and gone ♪ | ♪ 我充满活力 但我已然死去 ♪ |
[49:58] | ♪ Ain’t no more favors from someone I don’t know ♪ | ♪ 不再从陌生人那里祈求帮助 ♪ |
[50:01] | ♪ ‘Cause there ain’t nobody hear me ♪ | ♪ 因为再也没人听见我的声音 ♪ |
[50:03] | ♪ Nobody’s around ♪ | ♪ 周围空无一人 ♪ |
[50:07] | ♪ Hallelujah ♪ | ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪ |
[50:11] | ♪ He’s dead and gone ♪ | ♪ 他已然死去 ♪ |
[50:15] | ♪ Hallelujah ♪ | ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪ |
[50:26] | Do I have to go up on the hill too? | 我也得上山吗 |
[50:29] | Some day. | 以后吧 |
[50:31] | When? | 什么时候 |
[50:33] | When your heart tells you to. | 时候到了 你的心就会告诉你 |
[50:37] | Right here, Tate. | 到了 泰特 |
[51:08] | Gotta be honest. | 说实话 |
[51:11] | Not sure I believe in all this. | 我不太信这个 |
[51:14] | It sure believes in you. | 它一定相信你 |
[51:19] | Wherever something good’s trying to happen | 不管在哪 |
[51:21] | something bad is trying to stop it. | 坏事总会试图阻止好事发生 |
[51:24] | Your only safe place is inside your prayer ties. | 唯一安全的地方在你经幡里 |
[51:27] | Your only protection is the pipe. | 你唯一的保护来自于神圣烟斗 |
[51:33] | Everything else around you could be evil. | 周围的一切都可能是邪恶之物 |
[51:37] | Beware the coyote, he is the trickster and cannot be trusted. | 当心郊狼 他们很会骗人 不值得信赖 |
[51:43] | How long is Hanbleceya? | 汉布拉查要进行多久 |
[51:45] | Four days and four nights. | 四天四夜 |
[51:48] | No food. No water. | 没有食物 没有水 |
[51:52] | No water? | 连水也没有吗 |
[51:53] | None. | 没有 |
[51:54] | I’ll die. | 我会死的 |
[51:56] | You must stand on the cliff of death | 你必须站在死亡悬崖前 |
[51:58] | to understand your purpose in life. | 才能明白你来到这世上的意义 |
[52:02] | It’s the only place where you can see it. | 只有在那你才能知道 |
[52:15] | She’s a good woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[52:19] | Better than I deserve. | 我配不上她 |
[52:22] | God doesn’t work like that. | 神不会这样安排 |
[52:24] | He would never let her love someone who didn’t deserve her. | 神不会让她爱上配不上她的人 |
[53:14] | I feel kinda silly. | 我觉得自己有点傻 |
[53:17] | Listen to Mo. | 听莫的话 |
[53:18] | Do what he says exactly as he says it. | 他说什么 你就做什么 |
[53:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[53:33] | See you in a few days. | 过几天见 |
[54:52] | Use the sage to keep bad spirits off. | 用鼠尾草赶走恶灵 |
[54:55] | Use the sweet grass to call your spirit helpers in. | 召唤善灵的时候 就用香草 |
[54:59] | Smoke the pipe when you pray. Understand? | 祷告时 吸这根烟斗 知道了吗 |
[55:04] | You’ll be surprised how quickly you’ll replay | 你会惊讶于你过往的所有时刻 |
[55:08] | all your moments in life in your mind. | 会以多快的速度 在你脑海里回溯 |
[55:11] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[55:13] | When you are without memories, without regrets to ponder, | 当你没有记忆 没有悔恨需要深思 |
[55:18] | without fantasies to embrace or to reject, | 没有幻想需要接受或拒绝 |
[55:22] | what will you think of then? | 你又会想到什么 |
[55:25] | What will come to you depends | 你会获得什么指引 |
[55:28] | on how hard you pray and how much you suffer. | 取决于你有多虔诚地祷告 经历了多少挣扎 |
[55:34] | Close him in, Mo. | 把他围住吧 莫 |
[55:52] | How will you know when I’m done? | 你们怎么知道我何时结束 |
[55:54] | How will you know, Kayce? | 你该如何知道 凯西 |
[55:59] | That is the question. | 这就是关键所在 |