时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[00:40] | Packing. | 收拾行李 |
[00:41] | You know, I can see that. But, where are you going? | 我看出来了 但你这是准备去哪 |
[00:43] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[00:45] | Livingston for a few days while I figure it out. | 可能去利文斯敦呆几天 好好想一想 |
[00:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:53] | Because I sacrificed his little lamb. | 因为我献祭了他的小羊羔 |
[00:56] | What the hell does that mean, Beth? | 这是什么意思 贝丝 |
[00:57] | Doesn’t matter. He doesn’t want me here. | 不重要了 他不想要我呆在这 |
[01:01] | And if I’ve learned anything about life, it is | 要说我学到了什么处世哲学 |
[01:03] | not to be somewhere where you aren’t wanted. | 一定不要呆在不受待见的地方 |
[01:06] | Well, guess what? You’re wanted. | 但是吧 有人需要你 |
[01:09] | Not by him. | 但他不需要 |
[01:10] | – Beth? – Yeah. | -贝丝 -怎么 |
[01:11] | You just put that down for… Beth? | 你现在把东西放下… 贝丝 |
[01:14] | Just stop. | 别收了 |
[01:16] | I… | 我… |
[01:18] | I thought we made a promise to each other. | 我们不是对彼此做过承诺吗 |
[01:27] | Hey… | 听着… |
[01:30] | You can run away and then wander back in a few years | 你可以一走了之 多年以后再回来 |
[01:34] | and think that everything’s gonna be the same, but it won’t. | 以为一切都不会改变 但并非如此 |
[01:40] | I mean, he might be gone. | 他可能已经不在了 |
[01:42] | Shit, this ranch might be gone. | 甚至整个牧场都没了 |
[01:45] | And when it’s gone, baby, I’m gone. | 要是牧场没了 我也就走了 |
[01:52] | You break your promise to me… | 而你打破了对我的承诺… |
[01:57] | and it stays broken. | 也再无回转的可能 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know what she meant to you. | 我很抱歉 我不知道她对你那么重要 |
[02:32] | It’s not what she means to me, honey, it’s… | 这不是重点 孩子 重要的是… |
[02:35] | It’s what’s right. What’s decent. | 何为正确 何为体面 |
[02:40] | No rules with our enemies, but she isn’t an enemy. | 对敌人我们可以不择手段 但她并非我们的敌人 |
[02:44] | Well, that’s an argument for another time. | 这件事容后再议 |
[02:48] | But… your ranch, your rules. | 但是… 你的牧场你做主 |
[02:53] | I fight how you say fight. | 我会按你的方式战斗 |
[03:03] | I’d like to stay. | 我想留在这里 |
[03:08] | This is your home. | 这里是你的家 |
[03:11] | You don’t need my permission to live here. | 你住在这里不需要我许可 |
[03:14] | For me, I do. | 对我而言 我需要 |
[03:19] | Then you have it. | 那我允许了 |
[03:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:29] | – Beth… – Yeah? | -贝丝… -怎么了 |
[03:34] | I love you, okay? | 我爱你 |
[03:39] | That never changes. | 永远不会改变 |
[04:37] | Morning, Mama. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[04:37] | Hey, baby. | 早 孩子 |
[04:46] | You can’t call me that. | 你不能这样称呼我 |
[04:50] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[04:54] | Because it’s not true. | 因为我不是你妈 |
[04:58] | I just thought ’cause I don’t have one, you could be it. | 我只是觉得反正我没妈妈 而你可以算是 |
[05:06] | You been acting like it. | 你的所作所为很像妈妈 |
[05:10] | I’ve been acting like your friend, which is what I am. | 我只把你当成朋友 就是这样 |
[05:15] | You lost your mother, kid. | 你的妈妈已经没了 孩子 |
[05:17] | You don’t get another. | 你再也没有妈妈了 |
[05:20] | I lost mine. Same goes for me. | 我也是 再也没有妈妈了 |
[05:24] | And I’m nobody’s mother. Ever. You got it? | 而我也不会是任何人的母亲 懂了吗 |
[05:34] | Crying doesn’t help. | 哭是没用的 |
[05:41] | Never does. | 从来如此 |
[06:02] | You were in prison? | 你蹲过牢吗 |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:08] | Explain that to me. Explain prison. | 给我讲讲 监狱是什么样的 |
[06:13] | What part? | 哪方面 |
[06:15] | Could you have visitors? | 可以探监吗 |
[06:19] | I didn’t have any, but I guess I could have. | 没人来看过我 但应该是可以探监的 |
[06:24] | Wives? Girlfriends, they can visit? | 老婆 女友 她们能去探监吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[06:30] | Can they do more? Like, conjugals? | 那能做其他事吗 比如 夫妻生活 |
[06:35] | Yeah, you can do that. | 当然 可以 |
[06:37] | You just got to reserve a room. | 你只需要去预定个房间 |
[06:41] | One last question… | 最后一个问题… |
[06:45] | how do I get a weapon in? | 我怎么带武器进去 |
[06:50] | What kind of weapon? | 什么样的武器 |
[06:52] | One that doesn’t look like a weapon. | 不那么像武器的武器 |
[07:02] | Then hair pins are pretty good. | 那戴个发卡就挺不错的 |
[07:07] | Just got to give the guards something else to look at… | 但别让狱警的注意力放在上面… |
[07:12] | I reckon they wouldn’t be too concerned about your hair. | 我估计他们的注意力也不在头发上 |
[07:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:35] | What in the fuck was that about, Walker? | 你们在聊什么呢 沃克 |
[07:39] | She was asking me about prison. | 她问了我一些监狱里的事 |
[07:41] | Prison? | 监狱吗 |
[07:43] | Yeah. Think she wants to kill somebody. | 是的 我觉得她想杀了某个人 |
[07:47] | Whatever she told you, you don’t tell anybody else. | 无论她跟你说了什么 不准外传 |
[07:49] | You understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah, I got that. | 当然 完全明白 |
[08:04] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[08:05] | My last act before the kinder, gentler me appears. | 在我变得善良温和之前 我还有一件事要做 |
[08:10] | I don’t need you getting in trouble, Beth, | 我不想你惹上麻烦 贝丝 |
[08:12] | or hurt or killed. | 也不想你受伤或者被杀 |
[08:13] | If you need something taken care of | 如果你有什么事要处理的话 |
[08:15] | you tell me and I’ll take care of it. | 你告诉我 我来处理就好 |
[08:16] | I know, baby. | 我知道的 宝贝 |
[08:19] | But this one’s just for me. | 但这件事只能我来做 |
[08:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:47] | All right, let’s not overbet the pot here. | 我们别在这下太多的赌注 |
[11:49] | 40 40. | |
[11:51] | Shit. | 牛逼 |
[11:52] | Betting like you made the flush. | 这注下得像你有同花一样 |
[11:54] | That’s because I did make the flush. | 那是因为我真的有同花 |
[11:55] | If you made the flush you would be acting | 你要是真有同花 |
[11:57] | like you didn’t make the flush. | 你才不会表现出来 |
[11:59] | You’re just trying to put me off of my flush. | 你只是想让我弃掉我的同花 |
[12:00] | That is absolutely ass backwards. | 那你就是在胡说八道了 |
[12:02] | I am begging you to match the pot. | 我是在让你跟我的注 |
[12:04] | Begging you. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes. | 求你了 老子正需要买双新鞋 |
[12:05] | Let me see. Let me see your face. | 让我看看 看看你的表情 |
[12:07] | You are so full of shit again. You are bluffing. | 你的牌肯定屁都不是 一定是在唬我 |
[12:09] | If he’s bluffing why are you folding? | 他唬人的话 你为啥弃牌呢 |
[12:11] | I ain’t got shit either. | 我的牌也狗屁不是 |
[12:13] | I am bluffing. | 我就是在唬你 |
[12:14] | You know what? I’m going to raise you 40… | 你猜怎么着 我加注四十… |
[12:16] | ’cause you’re lying and that’s not nice. | 你在撒谎 这可不好啊 |
[12:19] | Go, girl! | 冲啊 姐妹 |
[12:21] | Let’s put the man to a decision. | 让这家伙好好做个决定 |
[12:24] | I’ve already made my decision. | 我早就决定好了 |
[12:26] | I’m all in. | 我梭哈 |
[12:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:28] | Turn ’em over. | 亮牌吧 |
[12:29] | – Let’s see ’em. – Bye. | -让我们好好看看 -再见 |
[12:32] | Ace, king, seven, Jack. All diamonds. | A K 7 J 同花 |
[12:35] | Okay, so you weren’t lying… All right. | 还真没骗人… 行吧 |
[12:37] | But, gee, and all I have is this Ace and Seven. | 但可惜 我手上是葫芦 |
[12:43] | She went and dry fucked ’em right there, didn’t she? | 她真是彻底把他干翻了 是吧 |
[12:46] | Yes, she did. | 干得漂亮 |
[12:47] | Didn’t you three girls get fired? | 你们这仨娘们不是被炒了吗 |
[12:49] | He didn’t say we couldn’t come back. | 他又没说我们不能回来 |
[12:50] | That’s exactly what it means when you get fired, | 炒鱿鱼就是这意思 |
[12:52] | it means you are not supposed to come back ever. | 意思是你们这辈子别回来了 |
[12:53] | So, if I get fired from McDonald’s, | 所以 我要是被麦当劳炒了 |
[12:55] | I can’t ever go back to McDonald’s | 我就不能到麦当劳里去 |
[12:56] | – and get something to eat? – She’s got a point. | -买点东西吃吗 -有道理 |
[12:58] | She’d have a point if we sold hamburgers, Lloyd. | 这前提是我们这是卖汉堡的 罗伊德 |
[13:00] | Technically, we kind of do make hamburgers. | 某种意义上 我们确实也做汉堡 |
[13:06] | It’s the Texican. | 这不是德州佬吗 |
[13:08] | – Look who it is? – How y’all doing? | -看看这是谁 -大家怎么样 |
[13:09] | Everyone’s great, Jimmy. | 好极了 吉米 |
[13:11] | – Everyone except for Ryan. – Fuck you. | -除了瑞安都好极了 -去你妈的 |
[13:13] | You can always do one of those payday loans. | 你可以去借那种发薪日贷款之类的 |
[13:15] | You can see things haven’t changed here. Pull up a chair. | 这里也没啥变化 搬把椅子坐吧 |
[13:19] | Actually… I’m gonna need two chairs. | 其实… 我需要两把椅子 |
[13:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:28] | That’s gonna go over like a fart in church. | 堪比教堂里放屁的修罗场啊 |
[13:30] | Everyone, this is Emily. | 这位是艾米丽 |
[13:32] | She’s a vet down the Sixes. And… | 四六牧场的兽医 而且… |
[13:35] | She’s my fiancée. | 是我的未婚妻 |
[13:36] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[13:42] | No, no, no no! No fighting! | 不 不 不要 别打架 |
[13:45] | Let them fight, they don’t even work here. | 让她们打吧 她们又不在这干活 |
[13:48] | – Kick her fucking ass! – Just let them fight. | -踹她屁股 -让她们打就完了 |
[13:52] | Emily! Emily! Emily! | 艾米丽 别打了 艾米丽 |
[13:54] | – I got $20 on Texas. – Yeah! | -我赌20德州佬赢 -打得好 |
[13:56] | No, no, no, no! | 别 别这样 别打了 |
[14:00] | Fucking barrel racers. | 绕桶赛姑娘牛逼啊 |
[14:02] | – That’s enough, come on! – Fuck you! | -够了 够了 别打了 -去你妈的 |
[14:04] | Fuck! | 操 |
[14:09] | – Frickin’ mess! – Well, shit! | -真是一团糟 -打得好啊 |
[14:11] | Always good to exercise after a long drive. | 开完长途锻炼下真不错 |
[14:14] | What’re the chances there’s some whiskey in here? | 这里有威士忌吗 |
[14:17] | Chances are good. | 还真有 |
[14:19] | Nice hook. | 钩拳真漂亮 |
[14:26] | Looks like this one’s free. | 看来这椅子没人坐 |
[14:28] | It is now. | 现在是的 |
[14:30] | – What’s the game? – Whatever you want it to be. | -在玩什么游戏 -你想玩什么都行 |
[14:34] | Let me fucking go! | 你他妈放开我 |
[14:38] | How fucking dare you bring her here? | 你他妈怎么敢带她来 |
[14:39] | How was I supposed to know you’re going to be here? | 我怎么知道你会在这里 |
[14:41] | You don’t fucking work here! | 你他妈又不在这工作 |
[14:45] | You said you were done with me. | 你说过我俩已经结束了 |
[14:47] | And now it’s the other way around. | 现在情况反转了 |
[14:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:54] | God. You didn’t fight. | 靠 你都没插手 |
[14:57] | Not even a little. | 完全没这想法 |
[14:59] | I took you at your word. | 我信了你的话 |
[15:02] | You said that if I left we were through. I left. | 你说如果我走我们就完了 我走了 |
[15:06] | And I met her. | 然后我遇见了她 |
[15:08] | And I… And I fell in love. | 我… 我坠入爱河了 |
[15:10] | And when I had to leave there and come back here | 当我离开那里要回来的时候 |
[15:12] | she chose an option that you and I didn’t discuss: | 她选择了你我都没讨论过的选项 |
[15:15] | she chose to come with me. | 她选择和我一起来这里 |
[15:18] | So, it’s my fault. | 所以 是我的错 |
[15:21] | It’s nobody’s fault. | 不是谁的错 |
[15:24] | I had a lot of growing up to do. | 我还有很多要成长的地方 |
[15:26] | I wish that I’d done it before you and I met, but I didn’t. | 我希望我们相遇之前我就足够成熟了 但我没有 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:34] | Just forget everything that’s happened before right now. | 那就忘记之前发生过的所有事情 |
[15:37] | All right. Choose. | 好吗 做选择吧 |
[15:39] | Choose. Her or me. | 你选吧 她还是我 |
[15:40] | – Mia… – Choose! | -米娅… -快选 |
[15:55] | Take me home, Laramie. | 带我回家 拉勒米 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t see you there. | 抱歉 先生 我没注意到你在那 |
[16:15] | Walked down to see the horse. | 我只是来看马的 |
[16:19] | Didn’t seem like a conversation I wanted to interrupt. | 这不像是个我想去打断的对话 |
[16:23] | Well, to be honest, I wouldn’t have minded the interruption. | 说实话 我不介意有人来打断 |
[16:26] | Yeah. It… It had that look. | 是… 看起来确实 |
[16:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:34] | Come show me the horse. | 带我看看那匹马 |
[16:56] | You want me to take that blanket off him? | 想让我把毯子拿下来吗 |
[16:58] | Nah. | 不用 |
[17:02] | You know, I’ve never figured out a way to look at one | 你知道吗 我从来没想明白该怎么 |
[17:05] | and know if it had a shred of talent or heart. | 判断一匹马的天赋或心性 |
[17:09] | But if you look at all this horse has done, | 但看看这匹马的成就 |
[17:12] | and all his babies have done… | 还有它孩子的成就… |
[17:15] | I guess that’s what talent and heart looks like. | 我想这就是天赋和心性吧 |
[17:23] | I see you drove up here in the four sixes truck. | 我看你是开着四六牧场的卡车来的 |
[17:27] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[17:29] | My fiancee’ll drive it back with her when she goes. | 我未婚妻走时会把它开回去 |
[17:33] | Fiancée. | 未婚妻 |
[17:36] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[17:39] | Now the fiancee’s gonna drive back | 现在未婚妻开车回去 |
[17:44] | and you’re not going with her? | 而你不和她一起走 |
[17:47] | I’m going to work off what I owe you. | 我要把欠你的还清 |
[17:50] | Then we’ll figure it out. | 再考虑后面 |
[17:52] | So the wedding’s gonna be in, what, 75 years? | 所以婚礼要过多久才办 75年吗 |
[18:02] | I broke my word to you once. | 我曾经失信于你 |
[18:06] | Almost did it again to stay with her. | 为了和她在一起 差点又一次失信 |
[18:10] | No, I’m going to pay you what I owe. | 不行 我要把债还清 |
[18:14] | Texas was good for you. | 得州把你教得不错 |
[18:17] | Yes, sir, I think it was. | 是的 先生 我也觉得 |
[18:23] | Only person you owe is yourself, Jim. | 你只亏欠你自己 吉米 |
[18:30] | You don’t owe me a thing. | 你不欠我任何东西 |
[18:34] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[18:42] | No matter what you decide, or… | 无论你的决定是什么 或者… |
[18:45] | how it works out, you always have a place right here. | 怎么解决 这里永远有你的一席之地 |
[19:16] | You’re not doing what he asked. | 你没有按他说的做 |
[19:24] | He said pray for a vision. | 他说要灵境追寻 |
[19:28] | But I don’t see you praying. | 但我没看见你在祈祷 |
[19:37] | So… What are you doing here? | 所以… 你在这里做什么 |
[19:41] | You need help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[19:47] | Let me in. I can help you. | 让我进来 我能帮你 |
[19:53] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[19:57] | Just open the doors. | 把门打开就行 |
[20:04] | They told me not to. | 他们和我说不要开门 |
[20:09] | I’m your brother. | 我是你哥 |
[20:12] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[20:19] | They won’t let me. | 他们不让我这么做 |
[20:24] | Let me in, you fucking child! Look at me! | 让我进来 你这臭小子 看着我 |
[20:27] | This is your vision! | 这就是你的灵境 |
[20:28] | This is your destiny! | 这是你的命运 |
[20:32] | Baby, shh. | 宝贝 |
[20:33] | It’s just a dream. | 这只是梦 |
[20:46] | It’s just a dream. | 这只是个梦 |
[21:38] | Hey, start looking for that son of a bitch! | 找找那个狗娘养的 |
[21:40] | He might be laid up in them trees or that deep grass over there. | 它可能藏在树丛中或者那边的草丛里 |
[21:44] | I got him. | 我找到它了 |
[21:48] | You weren’t in Texas that long. | 你在得州也没待很久 |
[21:49] | Let him try, Lloyd, let him try. | 让他试试 劳埃德 让他试试 |
[21:51] | Go on, Jimmy. | 继续 吉米 |
[22:09] | He didn’t run like he has pneumonia, did he? | 它这样子 不像得了肺炎啊 |
[22:11] | No, Jimmy. He sure didn’t. | 对 吉米 确实没有 |
[22:16] | Let him go. | 让它走吧 |
[22:18] | You toss one hell of a loop, Jimmy. | 你绳圈丢得真不错 吉米 |
[22:20] | Yeah, you may make a team roper yet. | 是啊 都可以参加团体比赛了 |
[22:24] | Spend enough time roping during the day | 白天花足够的时间套索 |
[22:25] | I don’t have to go waste my nights doing it. | 就不用浪费我晚上的时间 |
[22:27] | That’s like a dentist going home and looking at pictures of teeth. | 那就像一个牙医回到家 然后看很多牙齿的照片 |
[22:29] | Whatever you say, Tex. | 随你怎么说 得州小子 |
[22:33] | I’ll be damned. Look who went off and become a cowboy. | 真想不到啊 他都有牛仔的样子了 |
[22:36] | Yeah, it seems that way, doesn’t it, Lloyd? | 是啊 看起来是 劳埃德 |
[22:42] | Any more in here? | 还有病牛吗 |
[22:43] | I don’t believe so. | 我觉得没了 |
[22:45] | Let’s just do a little once-over though, yeah? | 还是大致过一遍吧 |
[22:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:57] | When people come here, | 人们到这里来的时候 |
[22:59] | they expect their opponents to be a bunch of rednecks. | 以为对手是一群乡巴佬 |
[23:03] | People of the land, I guess you could say… | 你可以说是 那地的人民… |
[23:06] | They don’t expect you. | 他们不希望你来 |
[23:08] | They don’t expect a fight. | 他们不想要争斗 |
[23:10] | That’s why you have been such an effective nuisance for so long. | 这就是为什么一直以来 你总能从中作梗 |
[23:16] | I, however, was aware of just what a huge problem | 不过 我明白你就是一个大麻烦 |
[23:20] | you could be. I was prepared… | 对此 我早有防备… |
[23:22] | I gave you enough rope to hang yourself, | 我给你设下很多陷阱让你作茧自缚 |
[23:26] | and boy did you fucking hang yourself. | 孩子 你还真不出我所料 |
[23:29] | You have violated everything | 你违反了所有条款 |
[23:33] | from the terms of your contract to your NDA. | 从合同条款到保密协议 |
[23:36] | You have committed corporate espionage. | 你参与了商业间谍活动 |
[23:44] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[23:47] | Look at the ease with which you lie. | 看看你撒谎时多风淡云轻 |
[23:51] | Do you think I don’t know anyone at the Times? | 你以为”时代周刊”里没我的人吗 |
[23:55] | We own that fucking building! | 那栋大楼都他妈是我们的 |
[24:00] | What do you suppose we’ll find | 你觉得 如果我们去调阅 |
[24:02] | when I subpoena the little hippie’s call records? | 那个小嬉皮士的通话记录会发现什么 |
[24:06] | And the reporters. | 记者们也不例外 |
[24:07] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[24:09] | First Amendment and all… | 第一修正案和其他的… |
[24:13] | I manage the largest private fund in the world. | 我管理着世界上最大的私募基金 |
[24:17] | And you know what you’ve done? | 知道都你干了些什么吗 |
[24:19] | You’ve made it personal for me. | 你把它变成了私人恩怨 |
[24:22] | I don’t care how much we spend, or how long it takes, | 我不在意要花多少钱 要持续多久 |
[24:26] | I’m gonna put a public restroom where your fucking house is. | 我他妈要在你家的原址上建个公共厕所 |
[24:32] | I’m gonna chop down every tree, and dam every creek. | 我要砍倒所有的树 阻断所有溪流 |
[24:37] | I am going to rape your fucking ranch to death. | 我他妈要狠狠蹂躏你的牧场 |
[24:42] | And you, you little bitch, are going to prison. | 至于你这个小婊子 进监狱吧 |
[24:50] | Needless to say, you’re fired. | 不用说了 你被解雇了 |
[25:06] | Gonna be late for my date. | 我的约会要迟到了 |
[25:14] | See ya, Cal. | 再见 卡尔 |
[25:16] | You’ve been as uninteresting as I expected. | 你和我想象中一样无趣 |
[25:20] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[25:32] | John Dutton here to see you. | 约翰·达顿要见你 |
[25:35] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[25:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:40] | John. | 约翰 |
[25:43] | Hello, Mitch. | 你好 米奇 |
[25:44] | You walk pretty good for a man who got shot. | 虽然中过枪 但没怎么受影响啊 |
[25:47] | I play eighteen holes, I can’t walk for a month. | 我打完十八洞高尔夫 整一个月都不能走路 |
[25:51] | Well, it’s been a few months now. | 嗯 已经过去几个月了 |
[25:54] | I stand corrected. | 是我失言了 |
[25:57] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[25:58] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[26:01] | I wanna talk about this Summer Higgins case. | 我想谈谈夏默·希金斯的案子 |
[26:06] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[26:08] | Little bit. | 算是吧 |
[26:09] | From what I know she’s not a criminal. | 据我所知她不是罪犯 |
[26:12] | Overly passionate, maybe… | 可能是过于狂热了… |
[26:14] | John, she’s an environmental terrorist. | 约翰 她是个环保主义恐怖分子 |
[26:17] | Forty-two arrests in a dozen states. | 横跨十几个州 被捕42次 |
[26:20] | I’ve put many an armed robber in prison, | 我曾把很多持枪抢劫犯送进监狱 |
[26:22] | they’re equally as passionate about their position. | 他们也对自己的职业满怀热情 |
[26:25] | But because these people think that their cause | 这些人自以为他们的事业 |
[26:27] | has some moral high ground they think the laws don’t apply to them. | 站在某种道德高地上就可以不受法律制裁 |
[26:31] | But the laws they break are still broken. | 但他们违反法律已是事实 |
[26:33] | An officer was still assaulted, | 警员还是遇袭 |
[26:35] | land was still vandalized, and property was still destroyed. | 土地被劫掠 财产依然受侵害 |
[26:40] | My obligation is to the rule of law, | 我的职责是忠于法律 |
[26:42] | which is eroding everywhere. | 而它正到处受侵害 |
[26:44] | Not here. Not on my watch. | 不行 我在任期间不行 |
[26:47] | So you’re willing to send her to prisonfor the rest of her life? | 所以你要把她送进监狱 判她个无期徒刑吗 |
[26:51] | I instructed council on both sides to ignore her motivation, | 我指示双方委员会忽视她的动机 |
[26:55] | focus on the damage, | 只关注造成的损失 |
[26:57] | and bring me a plea agreement with some weight. | 给我一份有重量的认罪协议 |
[27:02] | But you speaking on her behalf has weight too, and I’ll take it into consideration. | 但既然你替她求情 我会考虑的 |
[27:10] | I appreciate it, Mitch. | 感谢 米奇 |
[27:13] | John, I want to be clear: | 约翰 我想先说清楚 |
[27:18] | she is going to prison. | 她注定要入狱 |
[27:20] | Only thing to debate is how long. | 唯一能商量的只是蹲多久 |
[27:48] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[27:49] | It’s your conjugal. | 是你老婆 |
[27:50] | I don’t have a fucking conjugal. | 我他妈还没结婚 |
[27:53] | We can take you back to your cell if you want. | 我们也能现在带你回牢房 |
[27:56] | Let me figure this out. | 我倒要看看是什么情况 |
[28:15] | Well, this place is depressing as hell. | 这地方跟地狱一样压抑 |
[28:18] | It’s prison. | 这是监狱 |
[28:21] | It’s all depressing. | 一切都很压抑 |
[28:23] | I’d love to shine a blue light on that couch. | 我喜欢蓝色的灯光投影在沙发上 |
[28:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:32] | I’m one of the people you tried to kill. | 你想杀掉的人之一 |
[28:35] | I don’t know you to want to kill you. | 我不认识你 更没理由杀你 |
[28:41] | You tried to kill my father. | 你试图杀了我爸 |
[28:44] | And my brother. | 和我哥哥 |
[28:47] | You’re a Dutton. | 你是达顿家的人 |
[28:48] | Bingo. | 说对了 |
[28:50] | Look, like I told the other guy: the order came in. | 听着 我跟那人说过了 我收到命令 |
[28:55] | I sent it out. | 我分发指令 |
[28:56] | For me, it’s just business. | 对我来说 只是公事公办 |
[28:59] | What other guy? | 那个人是谁 |
[29:01] | The suit. The lawyer. | 西装革履的律师 |
[29:04] | The one in the papers. | 上报纸的那个 |
[29:09] | This lawyer? | 这个律师吗 |
[29:11] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[29:28] | You know you’re going to die here, right? | 你知道你会死在这里 对吗 |
[29:32] | Yep. | 是的 |
[29:34] | When you’re old and weak and you can barely take a piss | 当你年老体弱 撒尿都不能自便时 |
[29:37] | and it’s been so long since you had any decent food | 上一次体面地用餐也久到想不起来了 |
[29:40] | that you actually look forward to the fish fry on Fridays | 你甚至开始期待每周五的炸鱼 |
[29:44] | and you’re waiting to die and everyone that you’ve known | 你只是在等死 你认识的每个人 |
[29:48] | is gone or forgotten you, you will realize… | 要么死了 要么把你忘了 你会明白… |
[29:55] | they have you perfectly trained. | 你被他们训练得很好 |
[30:05] | Trained to stand up, trained to sit down, | 让你站就站 让你坐就坐 |
[30:09] | trained to line up, trained to sleep. | 说排队就排队 说睡觉就睡觉 |
[30:14] | And you will realize that your time on this planet | 你就会明白 还活着这地球上 |
[30:17] | has been an utter waste and failure. | 就是浪费和失败 |
[30:21] | And you will know in your heart | 你会打心底里知道 |
[30:25] | that this world would have been a better place without you. | 世界没了你会变得更好 |
[30:31] | And then you’ll remember me telling you. | 你就会想起我跟你说过这些话 |
[30:41] | You know, life isn’t a longevity contest. | 人生不是比谁活得久 |
[30:46] | It’s a contest in quality: | 而是谁的人生更有质量 |
[30:49] | what good you can get from life, what good you can give it. | 你能从生活里学到什么 又能回馈它什么 |
[30:52] | And your life is already over. | 而你的人生已经结束了 |
[30:55] | You’re just waiting to die. | 你只是在等死 |
[31:02] | I hope you wait ’til you’re a hundred. | 祝你长命百岁 |
[31:17] | Hey, sweet tits, you ain’t ropin’? | 孬种们 你们不来套绳吗 |
[31:19] | We’re on cooler patrol. | 我们要看守冷饮 |
[31:21] | Come on, don’t be intimidated. | 快来 别这么胆小 |
[31:22] | You gotta come up here, an rope with mama. | 过来一起 和老娘一起套绳 |
[31:23] | Yeah, get out there and rope with mama, | 是啊 快去和她套绳吧 |
[31:25] | this cooler’s gonna be safe with me. | 有我在 饮料会没事的 |
[31:27] | That joke’s getting old. | 这个笑话已经过时了 |
[31:28] | – Not even a little. – No, it’s super old. | -才没有 -相当陈腐 |
[31:30] | They age like fine wine. | 它们就像陈年佳酿 |
[31:32] | There’s turtles that live two hundred and fifty years. | 活了250岁的老海龟 |
[31:35] | – Your jokes are older… – Are you two a couple? | -你的笑话比它更… -你们是小情侣吗 |
[31:43] | Hey, go fucking get ’em, baby! | 套他妈的 就这样 |
[31:45] | You do realize that this isn’t an actual rodeo, right? | 你知道牛仔竞技不是这样的 对吧 |
[31:48] | Yeah, we’re just, you know, playing, it’s just for fun. | 我们这样只是为了好玩 |
[31:50] | Sure, sure, sure. | 是是是 |
[31:55] | Next up, old timers. | 下一个 老家伙 |
[31:57] | Old timers? Hell, I’m only thirty six. | 老家伙 我才三十六岁 |
[31:59] | 36? I thought you were fifty. | 三十六 我以为你五十了 |
[32:02] | You motherfuckers drink that cooler dry | 你们这些狗娘养的就喝冷饮吧 |
[32:04] | and I’m gonna rope your ass next. | 我下一个就套你们脑袋 |
[32:06] | – Lloyd, you ready? – I’m ready, Jake. | -劳埃德 你准备好了吗 -准备好了 杰克 |
[32:17] | How’s that for an old fart? | 老家伙还行吗 |
[32:19] | Does it hurt your arthritis or anything | 把绳子多甩两下 |
[32:20] | when you swing that rope around? | 你的关节炎什么的是会隐隐发作吗 |
[32:22] | All right, Jimmy. I’ve seen you head. | 好了 吉米 你套头的本领看过了 |
[32:24] | Let’s see if you can heel. | 来看看你套脚的本事 |
[32:26] | – Come on. – Good job, good job. | -来吧 -干得漂亮 |
[32:32] | – You good, Jimmy? – Yes, sir. | -准备好了吗 吉米 -没问题 先生 |
[32:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:42] | Look at Ol’ Jimmy rope. | 看吉米套得多好 |
[32:43] | I don’t understand the world anymore. | 我不理解这个世界了 |
[32:46] | He’s a hand, ain’t he? | 他是个熟手 |
[32:49] | Dogs are purring. Cats are barking. | 狗在喵喵叫 猫在汪汪叫 |
[32:52] | I don’t understand anything. | 我不理解 |
[32:54] | You two are fucking crazy, you know that? | 你们俩是他妈疯了吧 |
[32:57] | Like bananas in the brain. | 就像脑子里进香蕉了 |
[32:59] | A barrel racer girl just called us crazy. | 一个绕桶女赛手刚刚说我们疯了 |
[33:02] | Yeah, I know. | 我听到了 |
[33:03] | I just don’t know how to respond. | 我只是不知道该怎么回答 |
[33:12] | Caught one for you. | 给你抓到一只 |
[33:17] | How the fuck you’d hurt your knee roping a steer? | 你他妈套公牛是怎么会伤到膝盖的 |
[33:19] | I didn’t hurt it roping the steers. | 我不是套牛的时候弄伤的 |
[33:20] | I hurt it fucking your mother the other night. | 我是那晚操你妈的时候弄伤的 |
[33:22] | Fuck you, first Jimmy, now you’re all fucked up. | 操 先是吉米 现在你们都完蛋了 |
[33:25] | Gittin’ fucked up her pee-hole. | 那你可得干翻她 |
[33:26] | I’ve been ringing this fucking thing for an hour! | 这破铃铛我他妈都摇一小时了 |
[33:28] | Come join us, baby! | 过来玩啊 宝贝 |
[33:30] | – Sorry, Gator. – Calm down, Gator. | -对不起 加特 -冷静 加特 |
[33:32] | Have some fucking whiskey. We’re coming. | 喝点威士忌吧 我们来了 |
[33:33] | Come on, drink up. | 来吧 喝起来 |
[33:34] | Bring the whiskey out here! | 把威士忌拿过来 |
[33:37] | You happy? | 开心吗 |
[33:39] | I know who I am now. | 我现在找回自己了 |
[33:41] | Or at least what I want to do. And who I want to do it with. | 或者最起码知道了我想做什么 和谁一起做 |
[33:46] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[33:49] | String together a whole lifetime of days like today. | 把剩下的每一天都像今天一样过 |
[33:53] | It’s hard to do. | 这可不简单啊 |
[33:56] | No. No, it’s hard to do here. | 不 只是在这里很难 |
[34:00] | This job’s hard enough without having to fight | 这份工作本身已经够艰难了 |
[34:02] | the whole world for the right to do it. | 还要和世界对抗 争取权利 |
[34:05] | Texas… | 在得克萨斯… |
[34:07] | I’m not fighting the neighbor to do my job | 做我的工作 无需和邻居竞争 |
[34:08] | because he’s got the same job. | 因为他和我的工作一样 |
[34:11] | And so does his neighbor. | 他的邻居也是 |
[34:13] | It’s just cattle and cowboys all the way to the horizon. | 一眼望去到处都是牛和牛仔 |
[34:21] | You’re going back to Texas, ain’t you? | 你是想回得克萨斯州吧 |
[34:27] | I’m not much of a fighter. | 我不是什么斗士 |
[34:30] | I might make a cowboy yet. | 还是做我的牛仔好了 |
[34:37] | Hell, Jimmy, You’re a cowboy already. | 天啊 吉米 你已经是牛仔了 |
[34:54] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:49] | Did you try calling her? | 你给她打电话了吗 |
[35:50] | Yeah, she didn’t answer. | 嗯 但她没接 |
[35:55] | Should I be worried? | 我该担心吗 |
[35:56] | Think I’m worried enough for both of us. | 我担心得已经够多了 |
[36:02] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[36:05] | So, before dinner I’ve got a little business to take care of. | 晚饭前有些小事要处理 |
[36:10] | Everybody outside. | 所有人都出来 |
[36:15] | What business, honey? | 什么事 亲爱的 |
[36:16] | Everybody out, come on! | 每个人都出来 快点 |
[36:18] | Outside. | 到外面来 |
[36:21] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们出去 |
[36:29] | Give me a hand, would ya? | 搭把手 可以吗 |
[36:32] | Beth… | 贝丝… |
[36:34] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[36:36] | There’s something that I gotta do tomorrow, Dad, | 我明天有事要做 爸爸 |
[36:39] | and I want to be a married woman when I do it. | 在此之前我想成为一个已婚女人 |
[36:45] | Honey, let’s do this right. | 亲爱的 我们得弄隆重点 |
[36:48] | Let me plan… | 让我来计划… |
[36:48] | I don’t give a shit about the wedding, Dad. | 我他妈根本不在乎婚礼 爸 |
[36:52] | I just care about the marriage. | 我只在乎结婚本身 |
[36:53] | Sweetheart, that’s a priest. | 亲爱的 那是牧师 |
[36:56] | We aren’t fucking Catholic. | 我们他妈又不是天主教徒 |
[36:58] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[36:59] | He can sign the thing, right? | 他是有签字效力的 对吗 |
[37:01] | That’s all that matters… | 这样就够了… |
[37:11] | We’re getting married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[37:14] | You okay with this? | 没吓到你吧 |
[37:16] | Beth, you are so fucking crazy. | 贝丝 你他妈真是太疯狂了 |
[37:19] | I thought you wanted to find a place that was just ours. | 我以为你想找一个只属于我们的地方 |
[37:23] | I do. | 确实 |
[37:25] | We will take that ride, I promise. | 我们会去的 我保证 |
[37:30] | Sweetheart, if it makes you happy, I’m happy. | 宝贝 如果你开心 我就开心 |
[37:33] | There’s two things I gotta grab real quick. | 我要去拿两样东西 很快 |
[37:35] | Just give me one second, all right? | 等我一下 好吗 |
[37:37] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[37:40] | Look, I’m just sayin’ it’s not chili. | 我就说这不是辣椒 |
[37:41] | – It’s chili. – It’s got beans in it. | -这是辣椒 -里面有豆子 |
[37:44] | The whole point of chili is to use up all the shit | 辣椒的精髓就在于想放就放 |
[37:45] | you got in you kitchen, you can put anything you want in it. | 厨房里不管你想放什么都可以 |
[37:47] | No, no, that’s stew. | 不 那是炖菜的做法 |
[37:49] | As soon as you put beans in chili it ain’t chili. | 一旦你在辣椒里放了豆子 那就不是辣椒了 |
[37:51] | Then what the fuck do they call this in Texas? | 那在得州这叫什么 |
[37:52] | They don’t call it anything because it doesn’t exist, | 不知道 因为根本没这道菜 |
[37:53] | it’s got beans in it. | 里面有豆子 |
[37:55] | They don’t eat beans in Texas. | 得州人不吃豆子吗 |
[37:56] | They eat beans all day they just don’t eat them in chili. | 豆子是家常菜 但辣椒里不放豆子 |
[37:58] | So why the fuck does Texas get to decide | 凭什么得州人他妈的可以 |
[37:59] | – what the fuck goes in chili? – Because they invented it. | -决定辣椒里放什么 -因为是他们最先种植的 |
[38:01] | Will y’all shut the fuck up? | 你们他妈的能闭嘴吗 |
[38:03] | I can’t eat whatever the fuck you call it | 我不管你们管这叫啥 |
[38:06] | with you assholes jabbering. | 你们逼逼个没完我他妈还怎么吃 |
[38:07] | It’s good, it’s just not chili. | 这很好吃 但不是辣椒 |
[38:09] | Lloyd. I need you. Grab your stuff, will you? | 劳埃德 拿上东西 跟我来 |
[38:12] | Hey, Rip, will you tell them? | 雷普 请你告诉他们 |
[38:13] | If you put beans in chili, is it still chili? | 如果辣椒里放豆子 那还是辣椒吗 |
[38:14] | Jimmy, shut the fuck up. | 给我闭嘴 吉米 |
[38:15] | Nobody cares about your goddamn chili. | 没人在乎你那傻逼辣椒 |
[38:18] | Yeah, fuck you, Jimmy. You still owe me a rope. | 去你的 吉米 你套索还输我一次呢 |
[38:20] | – Some things just never change. – But I got to tell you… | -有些事永远无法改变 -但我跟你说… |
[38:23] | This is some damn good chili. | 这辣椒可是美味至极 |
[38:27] | You know, when your mom makes chili, no beans. | 你妈做辣椒的时候肯定不放豆子 |
[38:29] | Don’t start this shit again. | 这个烂话题就打住吧 |
[38:31] | I feel really bad, I should have said something before we came. | 不好意思 我应该在来之前知会一声 |
[38:34] | I had a very, very brief relationship with Colby’s mother. | 我曾经和科尔比的妈妈有过短暂的关系 |
[38:36] | – Here we go! – It wasn’t love. | -又开始了 -那不是爱 |
[38:38] | At least not for me. I can’t speak for her. | 至少对我来说不是 我不确定她的想法 |
[38:40] | It was very, very physical. | 但我们非常亲近 |
[38:41] | Jimmy, I’m gonna come across this table. | 吉米 我要掀桌子了 |
[38:43] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[38:44] | Although it’s crazy you would say that, | 虽然你难以接受 |
[38:45] | that’s exactly what I did with your mom. | 但我跟你妈妈确实有过一段 |
[38:48] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[38:52] | I’ll break your neck again and send you back to the hospital! | 我要把你脖子扭断 让你躺回医院 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:59] | Where we going? | 我们这是要去哪 |
[39:01] | Wedding. | 婚礼 |
[39:02] | Yours? | 你的婚礼 |
[39:03] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[39:06] | We ain’t had the bachelor party yet. | 还没办单身派对呢 |
[39:08] | Lloyd, we’re doing everything ass backwards, buddy. | 劳埃德 这些事以后再操心好了 |
[39:11] | You’ll be married and we won’t be able to do | 你结婚后 我们就不能一起 |
[39:13] | any of the shit I’m planning. | 去做我计划好的蠢事了 |
[39:15] | – The groom is… – Big guy, black hat. | -新郎是… -大块头 戴黑色帽子 |
[39:18] | So… You stand here. | 请你… 站在这里 |
[39:22] | And… | 然后… |
[39:23] | You’ll take her hand and walk her here to the… | 你拉着她的手 走到这里… |
[39:27] | What would be an altar. | 此处应该有圣坛 |
[39:29] | – And you are… – I’m the best man. | -你是… -伴郎 |
[39:31] | You stand beside him. | 请你站在他旁边 |
[39:35] | I’m just the stall cleaner. | 我只是个马厩清洁工 |
[39:37] | Stall cleaner can stay where he is. | 那你就站在原地 |
[39:39] | And here we go… | 我们开始吧… |
[39:42] | Beth… | 贝丝 |
[39:44] | Beth, you can’t wear that dress at your wedding. | 贝丝 你不能在自己的婚礼上穿这身裙子 |
[39:46] | Don’t worry, Daddy. I won’t be wearing it long. | 不用担心 爸爸 穿不了多久 |
[39:49] | Beth, I am not your buddy. Okay, I’m your… | 贝丝 我可不是你兄弟 我是你的… |
[39:53] | I’m your father. | 我是你爸爸 |
[39:53] | So can you factor that in to our conversations going forward? | 以后说话的时候 能不能把这点考虑进去 |
[39:56] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[40:00] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好没 -好了 |
[40:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:11] | Honey… | 宝贝… |
[40:13] | I hope you’ll let me do this again for you. | 我希望能重新为你办一次婚礼 |
[40:16] | And do it right. | 好好办一次 |
[40:19] | You can do it any way you want it. | 你想怎么做都可以 |
[40:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:33] | Who presents the bride? | 谁将托付新娘 |
[40:34] | Me. I’m… I’m her father. | 我… 我是她父亲 |
[40:48] | So normally I would say a few things about the couple, | 通常我会先简短介绍新人 |
[40:52] | but I don’t have any idea who you people are, | 但我不知道你们是谁 |
[40:55] | so I will just move onward to the vows. | 所以我直接跳到誓词部分 |
[41:03] | – I, state your name… – I, Rip Wheeler… | -我 报上姓名… -我 雷普·惠勒… |
[41:07] | Do take… state her name… | 愿意娶… 说出她的名字… |
[41:09] | to be my lawful wedded bride. | 为我的合法妻子 |
[41:12] | Take Beth Dutton to be my lawful wedded bride. | 愿意娶贝丝·达顿为我的合法妻子 |
[41:15] | To have and to hold, to honor and cherish, | 从今天开始 相互拥有 相互扶持 |
[41:19] | from this day forward, | 相互尊敬 相互珍惜 |
[41:20] | for better or worse, for richer or poorer, | 无论将来是好是坏 富裕或贫穷 |
[41:24] | in sickness and in health, until death do us part. | 疾病或健康 直到死亡将我们分开 |
[41:29] | To honor and to love | 相互尊敬 彼此相爱 |
[41:33] | to cherish through everything… until I die. | 相互珍惜… 直到死亡 |
[41:40] | And then somehow longer, baby. | 直到永久 宝贝 |
[41:45] | And now, Miss Dutton, repeat after me: | 现在 达顿小姐 请跟我念 |
[41:47] | – I, Beth Dutton… – Fuck yes, I do. | -我 贝丝·达顿… -去他妈的 我愿意 |
[41:50] | Not yet, uhm… | 还没完呢… |
[41:54] | You do, I suppose. | 看来你愿意 |
[41:57] | Are there rings? | 有戒指吗 |
[41:58] | No rings. | 没有 |
[41:59] | No, I have one. | 不 我有 |
[42:02] | Here it is. | 看 |
[42:04] | What? | 什么 |
[42:09] | It was my mother’s ring. | 这是我妈的戒指 |
[42:11] | We didn’t have much, Beth, we were poor, | 我们当时家徒四壁 非常贫困 |
[42:16] | but it’s yours. | 现在它是你的了 |
[42:18] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[42:24] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[42:33] | We’re married. | 我们结婚了 |
[42:38] | Thank you… Thank you for doing this, Father. | 感谢… 你做的一切 神父 |
[42:42] | You’re welcome. | 不必客气 |
[42:44] | And don’t worry, I won’t press charges. | 别担心 我不会控告你们的 |
[42:48] | Charges? | 控告 |
[42:49] | Sorry, Daddy. I had to kidnap him. | 抱歉 爸爸 我不得不把他绑来 |
[42:53] | If I could get a ride back to my church, | 如果能送我回教堂 |
[42:55] | – I would appreciate it. – Hold on. Hold on… | -我将不胜感激 -等一下… |
[42:58] | How exactly did she kidnap you? | 她是怎么绑架你的 |
[43:02] | – Pistol. – It was just a little one. | -手枪 -只是把小手枪 |
[43:05] | – Tiny. – Come on. | -非常小 -来吧 |
[43:09] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[43:10] | Excuse me, Father. | 抱歉 神父 |
[43:13] | Why don’t I take you home myself? | 我亲自送你回去吧 |
[43:16] | Damn, that was beautiful. | 靠 那真是太棒了 |
[43:18] | They all like that? | 结婚就是这样的吗 |
[43:20] | Hell, kid, ain’t none of ’em like that. | 才不是呢 孩子 他们独一无二 |
[43:59] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[45:24] | Give me eyes up top. | 去上面看看 |
[45:30] | Knight 33, this is Bravo One. | 骑士33 这是B1 |
[45:33] | Be advised, the beacon is in place. | 注意 我们已到达指定地点 |
[47:37] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[47:39] | Did you talk to the judge? | 你跟法官谈过了吗 |
[47:40] | – We talked. – And? | -谈过了 -然后呢 |
[47:42] | And he listened. | 他听是听了 |
[47:43] | We’re about to find out how much. | 但听进去多少就拭目以待了 |
[47:45] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[47:50] | The state of Montana vs. Summer Higgins, | 接下来将由蒙大拿州法官 米歇尔·戴维斯 |
[47:52] | Judge Mitchell Davis presiding. | 主审萨摩·希金斯一案 |
[47:57] | Be seated. | 请坐 |
[48:00] | At the arraignment, your client issued a plea of not guilty. | 在提审日 你的委托人提出无罪辩解 |
[48:02] | Does your client wish to change her plea? | 委托人现在要更改请求吗 |
[48:04] | She does your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[48:05] | If it please the court, may council approach? | 如果可以 委员会可否上前举证 |
[48:06] | Council may approach. | 可以 |
[48:13] | They’re entering your plea agreement now. | 他们在呈交你的认罪请求 |
[48:15] | The judge will ask you to reverse your plea. | 法官会问你是否更改请求 |
[48:18] | Once you do that, you are at the mercy of the court. | 那样的话 法庭会从轻发落 |
[48:20] | No, we agreed to a suspended sentence… | 不 我们说好的是缓刑… |
[48:22] | No, your attorneys agreed. Not the judge. | 不 你的律师同意了 法官没有 |
[48:26] | The judge does not have to honor it. | 法官可以无视这个请求 |
[48:31] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[48:34] | Summer, I… | 萨默 我… |
[48:37] | I trust a jury more than I trust the judge. | 比起法官 我更相信陪审团 |
[48:39] | Will the defendant please rise? | 请被告起立 |
[48:44] | Council has presented the court with a plea agreement. | 委员会向本法庭提交了一份认罪请求 |
[48:47] | Are you aware of this agreement? | 你对这份请求知情吗 |
[48:49] | I am, your honor. | 我知道 法官大人 |
[48:50] | Do you wish to change your plea to guilty? | 你想修改认罪陈述吗 |
[48:54] | I do, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[48:56] | Your plea is changed to a plea of guilty. | 那你的无罪陈述就改为认罪陈述 |
[48:59] | In exchange for your plea, the State is offering | 作为交换 州政府向你提出 |
[49:02] | a fifteen year suspended sentence and a ten thousand dollar fine. | 15年缓刑和一万美元罚款 |
[49:05] | Are you aware of this plea offer? | 你清楚这一提议吗 |
[49:07] | I am, your honor. | 我知道 法官大人 |
[49:15] | When imposing a sentence, this court must consider | 在判决时 法庭必须要考虑到 |
[49:19] | many factors, motive being one of them. | 很多因素 动机也是其中之一 |
[49:22] | Many courts in the past have confused your intentions | 过去很多法庭都把你的意图 |
[49:26] | with motive. | 和动机混淆了 |
[49:27] | Your intention, Miss Higgins, may be to affect policy change, | 希金斯小姐 你的意图是想改变现有政策 |
[49:31] | or bring awareness to issues. | 或是唤醒大家的意识 |
[49:36] | But that is not your motive. | 但你的动机不是 |
[49:38] | That is not your motive when you throw rocks and frozen water bottles. | 你扔出石头和冰冻水瓶 这不是你的动机 |
[49:42] | When you damage private property and defy lawful orders. | 当你破坏私人财产 蔑视法律秩序 |
[49:46] | Your motive then is to destroy and disrupt. | 你的动机就是破坏 扰乱秩序 |
[49:51] | And the result of that is the erosion of the rule of law. | 其结果就破坏了法律 |
[49:57] | When courts dismiss your unlawful acts | 如果法庭忽视你的违法行为 |
[50:00] | they are weakening the rule of law, | 就是在削弱法治 |
[50:03] | and creating avenues of opportunity | 那些纯粹意图盗窃或实施暴力的人 |
[50:05] | for people whose sole intent is theft and violence. | 就有了可乘之机 |
[50:11] | And they prey on the most vulnerable in our society. | 那些人的目标往往是社会中最脆弱的群体 |
[50:14] | The elderly, the young, the weak, the poor. | 老人 孩子 弱者 穷人 |
[50:19] | They prey on those least likely to recover from the attack. | 他们盯上的恰恰是最难从危机中恢复过来的人 |
[50:23] | And you, Miss Higgins, pave the way for them. | 而你 希金斯小姐 为他们铺好了路 |
[50:26] | I am not swayed by your college education | 你的大学学历和对社区的主动工作 |
[50:29] | and your outreach work in the community, in fact the opposite. | 也无法改变我的决定 反而适得其反 |
[50:33] | You know better. | 你明明懂得更多 |
[50:35] | If you wish to change laws, | 如果你想改变法律 |
[50:37] | run for office or vote for those who wish to change them as well. | 去竞选 或者投票给那些一样想改变的人 |
[50:41] | I look at your file and I see a career criminal, | 你的履历在我眼里 就是一份职业犯罪记录 |
[50:46] | who has deluded herself into believing that she is not a criminal | 你自欺欺人地相信自己不是罪犯 |
[50:50] | because she believes she is right. | 因为你相信自己是对的 |
[50:52] | And you may be right, Miss Higgins, | 可能确实如此 希金斯小姐 |
[50:56] | But that does not exempt you from the laws | 但那也不能让你逃脱 |
[50:58] | of this state and this nation. | 国家和州政府法律的制裁 |
[51:01] | For the two counts of assault on a peace officer, | 针对两起恶意伤害治安官事件 |
[51:03] | I am sentencing you to fifteen years per offense. | 我宣判各判处你15年刑期 |
[51:06] | For the charge of defying a lawful order I am sentencing you to one year, | 蔑视法律秩序判处一年 |
[51:10] | for the charge of reckless endangerment I am sentencing you to 18 months, | 怠忽危害罪判处18个月 |
[51:13] | and for the charge of criminal trespass, | 对于非法侵入的指控 |
[51:16] | because you are a habitual offender, | 你已经是惯犯了 |
[51:17] | I am sentencing you to the maximum of five years. | 我判处最高五年的刑期 |
[51:22] | If you are a model inmate who treats the rules of prison | 如果你在狱中表现良好 遵守规则 |
[51:25] | with more respect than you treat our laws, | 不像在外面这样随意践踏法律 |
[51:29] | you will be eligible for parole in fourteen years. | 14年后你就可以申请假释 |
[51:31] | Bailiff, place the inmate in custody. | 法警 把犯人押回去 |
[51:34] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[51:35] | I’m trying to make the world a better place | 我想让世界变得更好 |
[51:38] | and you’re taking my life? | 你却要夺走我的人生 |
[51:40] | – All rise. – You’re taking away my life? | -全体起立 -你要夺走我的人生 |
[51:43] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[51:43] | Summer, look at me. Look at me. | 萨默 看着我 看着我 |
[51:47] | Stop crying. Okay? | 别哭 好吗 |
[51:48] | You have a new fight now. Be ready for it. | 新的斗争已经打响 做好准备 |
[51:50] | We’re going to appeal this in the morning. | 我们明早再上诉 |
[51:53] | Sir, you can’t touch the inmate. | 先生 请不要接触犯人 |
[51:55] | It’s her last fucking hug. | 这他妈是她最后一个拥抱了 |
[51:58] | Let her have it. | 让她抱一会儿吧 |
[52:02] | Get your mind right. | 振作一下 |
[52:05] | It’s a long fight and it starts now. | 这是一场持久战 才刚刚开始 |
[52:29] | God damn, Mitch. | 他妈的 米奇 |
[52:31] | Who the fuck do you think you are marching in this office? | 你他妈以为自己是谁 大摇大摆地走进来 |
[52:33] | What in the world was that about? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[52:34] | You will knock before you enter these chambers | 进房间之前要敲门 |
[52:37] | or a bailiff will drag you out. | 否则法警会拖你出去 |
[52:43] | You think justice was served today? | 你觉得今天正义得到伸张了吗 |
[52:45] | It was harsh, but it was just. | 是有些严苛 但那就是正义 |
[52:47] | Six months of cleaning toilets in county jail | 让她在监狱里扫六个月厕所是严苛 |
[52:50] | is harsh, what you did was fucking cruel. | 你刚刚做的事叫丧心病狂 |
[52:52] | It is a necessary message to send. | 传递这样的信息是有必要的 |
[52:54] | What’s the message, Mitch | 什么信息 米奇 |
[52:56] | fuck with me and I’ll put you in prison ’til | 是说 搞我 我就让你进监狱 |
[52:58] | you’re too fucking old to have children?! | 牢底坐穿 断子绝孙 |
[53:01] | Or a goddam career? Or any life at all? | 再也别想工作 甚至关到死 |
[53:03] | I followed the letter of the law. | 我是遵循法律条文 |
[53:05] | For fuck’s sake. | 去你妈的 |
[53:07] | She’s a woman who pushed a full-grown man. | 她一个女人只是推了把成年男人 |
[53:09] | The law? | 法律 |
[53:11] | You know… | 你知道… |
[53:12] | there is a difference between what’s legal and what’s just. | 法律和正义并不是完全对等的 |
[53:16] | Not to me, there isn’t. | 我不这么想 |
[53:19] | There is the law and there is the law and that is it. | 法律就是法律 事实如此 |
[53:23] | Well, I got bad news for you: that is the future out there. | 那我跟你说个坏消息 他们才是未来 |
[53:27] | That is your voting base. | 是你的选票 |
[53:28] | And you just told them to go fuck themselves. | 而你刚刚狠狠玩弄了他们 |
[53:30] | You got it backwards, John. | 你搞反了 约翰 |
[53:32] | That’s what they’re telling us. | 是他们在玩弄我们 |
[53:37] | Give me one of those. | 给我来一杯 |
[53:48] | We’re losing this place. | 我们快失去这片土地了 |
[53:50] | And every year it happens faster. | 一年比一年快 |
[53:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:55] | I’m trying to stop it. | 我在努力阻止 |
[53:58] | I don’t think it can be stopped. | 我觉得已经无力阻止了 |
[54:03] | Here’s what’s going to happen. | 这样吧 |
[54:06] | Charlotte’s going to appeal the sentence. | 夏洛特会提起上诉 |
[54:09] | – You will suspend the felony assaults… – I won’t. | -你撤回袭警重罪… -我不 |
[54:11] | You made your point. | 你的目的已经达到了 |
[54:14] | Now show some goddam mercy. | 现在他妈的发发慈悲吧 |
[54:16] | Suspend the felony assaults, | 撤回袭警重罪 |
[54:19] | reduce the trespass to a year, you can keep all the others. | 把非法侵入的处刑降至一年 其他不变 |
[54:23] | She’ll be out in eight months. | 那她八个月就能出来 |
[54:24] | Yeah, eight months of hell. | 是啊 八个月的地狱生活 |
[54:31] | So this is it? | 就这样 |
[54:34] | The pound of flesh? | 就这样放过她 |
[54:35] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这是正确的事 |
[54:37] | Right barely factors into it anymore, John. | 正确与否已经不重要了 约翰 |
[54:43] | The cancer of entitlement is eating everything. | 权利的癌症在蚕食一切 |
[54:46] | I just snip away at the symptom. | 我只是扫除了表面症状 |
[54:52] | Have her file the appeal on Friday. | 让她周五提交上诉吧 |
[54:55] | I don’t want it on the court record | 我不想法庭纪律显示 |
[54:56] | I changed the sentence after one day. | 我第二天就改变了宣判 |
[55:00] | Friday it is. | 那就周五 |
[55:04] | I look at my grandchildren… | 我看着我的孙辈… |
[55:07] | and I am terrified of the world we are leaving them. | 我很害怕留给他们的世界会是什么样 |
[55:11] | I honestly have no idea what this place | 我真的不知道这地方 |
[55:13] | will even look like in a hundred years. | 再过一百年会是什么样 |
[55:17] | Grass will cover the streets | 绿草覆盖街道 |
[55:21] | and weeds will cover the rooftops. | 种子遍布屋顶 |
[55:22] | I don’t think we make it a hundred years. | 我觉得我们撑不过一百年 |
[55:26] | Then God starts over. | 然后上帝会重新洗牌 |
[55:29] | Tries again, if he’s got the stomach for it. | 从头开始 如果祂还能忍受的话 |
[55:45] | You have a visitor. | 您有一位访客 |
[55:46] | I don’t have an appointment. | 没有预约啊 |
[55:47] | Not an appointment. A visitor. | 不是预约 是访客 |
[55:51] | A visitor. | 是访客 |
[56:05] | I wanted to share the good news. | 我想分享个好消息 |
[56:10] | He made an honest woman of me. | 我结婚了 |
[56:21] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[56:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:27] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[56:30] | I knew it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[56:32] | I’m not playing this game again. | 我不想再玩这个游戏了 |
[56:35] | It’s not a game, Jamie. | 不是游戏 杰米 |
[56:36] | Hey, on that fancy computer | 你那台高级电脑 |
[56:38] | log onto the Bureau of Prisons website, would you? | 能登陆监狱局的网站吗 |
[56:43] | You do have access to that? | 你有权限吧 |
[56:46] | I was always the computer whiz, | 我可是电脑高手 |
[56:50] | let me have a crack at it. | 让我看看怎么破解 |
[56:52] | Move over. | 让开 |
[56:54] | Get away from my… | 别碰我… |
[57:04] | I have done everything I need to do | 我该做的事已经做完了 |
[57:06] | to never see this world again, Jamie. | 我可以随时告别世界 杰米 |
[57:08] | I am prepared. | 我准备好了 |
[57:11] | I will ruin my life today. | 今天要毁掉自己的人生 |
[57:13] | And I swear to God I will fucking kill you | 我对天发誓 我会杀了你 |
[57:15] | so just sit down and let me do it. | 你坐好 看着就行 |
[57:31] | Auto fill on the passwords? | 自动填写密码 |
[57:36] | Good for you, Jamie. | 真有你的 杰米 |
[57:38] | Way to keep the computer system secure. | 你的电脑系统还真安全 |
[57:47] | Have a look. | 看看 |
[57:48] | 姓名: 贝萨妮·达顿 日期: 09/02/19 | |
[57:48] | 开始时间: 2:00pm 结束时间: 2:30pm | |
[57:48] | 犯人姓名: 泰瑞尔·里金斯 犯人编号 | |
[57:48] | 机构名称: 蒙大拿州监狱 | |
[57:52] | If you saw him, then you know it wasn’t me. | 如果你见过他了 那你就知道不是我 |
[57:54] | That’s not what he said. | 他可不是这么说的 |
[57:56] | Well, he’s fucking lying. | 那他妈是在撒谎 |
[57:57] | You saw him in the prison. | 你去监狱见他了 |
[57:58] | I went to see him at the prison to find out | 我去监狱见他 是想看看 |
[58:00] | if my father was fucking involved. | 我爸跟这件事他妈的有没有关系 |
[58:02] | Was he? | 有关系吗 |
[58:07] | I had no idea. None. | 我不知道 毫无头绪 |
[58:09] | He only admitted it once I held a fucking gun to his head. | 我他妈用枪指着他脑袋的时候 他才承认 |
[58:12] | And when he did admit it why didn’t you blow his head off? | 他承认了 那你他妈怎么不崩了他脑袋 |
[58:18] | He’s… | 他… |
[58:21] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你原因 |
[58:25] | Because deep down in here it’s what you always wanted. | 因为内心深处 这是你一直想要的 |
[58:30] | I’m sure he told you that he did it because he loves you, right? | 我敢肯定他会说 他这么做是因为他爱你 |
[58:35] | He loves you, Jamie. | 他爱你 杰米 |
[58:38] | And he wants the best for you, and all the things you deserve, | 他要把最好的给你 所有你应得的东西 |
[58:42] | but that’s just not the truth, is it? | 但真相并不是这样 对吗 |
[58:45] | He just wants what you want. | 他和你的目的一致 |
[58:48] | He wants what everyone who has ever attacked us wants: | 和每个袭击过我们的人都一样 |
[58:52] | he wants the land. | 他想要土地 |
[58:57] | Option one: I tell my father. | 第一个选择 我来告诉我父亲 |
[59:00] | He will call the Governor and he will have you both arrested. | 他会打给州长 你们两个都被逮捕 |
[59:03] | Your spineless, woman-murdering father | 你那毫无骨气 谋杀妻子的生父 |
[59:07] | will instantly say it was your idea. | 会马上改口说是你的主意 |
[59:11] | You know that, right? | 你也明白的吧 |
[59:12] | He will cut an immunity deal and he will testify against you. | 他马上就会签豁免协议 作证检举你 |
[59:18] | You will be charged with attempted murder times three | 你将被指控犯有三起蓄意谋杀 |
[59:22] | and will spend the rest of your life in jail, | 然后在监狱度过余生 |
[59:25] | which actually it won’t be that long | 不过也不会那么煎熬 |
[59:26] | because you will probably commit suicide after your first rape. | 因为多半你会在第一次被性侵后就自行了断 |
[59:35] | Option two: now this is a good one. | 第二个选择 这个还不错 |
[59:40] | I tell my husband what your father did, | 我告诉我丈夫 你生父的所作所为 |
[59:44] | and he will kill him. | 他会去杀了他 |
[59:51] | And then I’ll tell my husband… | 接着我会继续告诉他… |
[59:57] | that you had his child cut from my belly | 是你把他的孩子从我肚子里堕出来 |
[1:00:05] | and then you had me sterilized, | 并且让我做了绝育 |
[1:00:07] | so he can never have a family of his own. | 所以他永远不能有属于自己的家庭 |
[1:00:12] | And you, no matter where you hide, | 而你 不管你躲去哪里 |
[1:00:16] | he will find you | 他都会找到你 |
[1:00:17] | and he will tear you apart with his bare fucking hands. | 他会他妈的徒手把你撕成两半 |
[1:00:23] | Wouldn’t you like to know which option I picked? | 你不好奇我的选择是哪个吗 |
[1:00:30] | Beth, wait. | 贝丝 等等 |
[1:00:32] | Beth, please. | 贝丝 别这样 |
[1:00:33] | Please, please, please. Please, please. | 别这样 求你了 别这样 |
[1:00:50] | There is a third option. | 还有第三个选择 |
[1:00:57] | Care to hear it? | 有兴趣听吗 |
[1:01:18] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[1:01:20] | Depends on what you think “real” means. | 这取决于你认为的”真实”是什么 |
[1:01:28] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[1:01:30] | You see what you can understand. | 你只能看到你理解的东西 |
[1:01:34] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
[1:01:48] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:01:50] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[1:01:52] | To stand on the cliff. | 站上峭壁 |
[1:01:56] | Come on. Through the doors. | 来吧 穿过那些门 |
[1:01:59] | Close them behind you | 在身后把门关上 |
[1:02:01] | or there’s no telling what could be waiting for you | 不然你不知道 等你回来的时候 |
[1:02:03] | when you get back. | 会有什么等着你 |
[1:02:49] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[1:02:53] | Two paths. | 两条路 |
[1:02:55] | Look down the left one. | 看往左边那条 |
[1:03:00] | God. | 我靠 |
[1:03:02] | Now look down the right. | 现在看右边的 |
[1:03:09] | Tough choice. | 很难选择吧 |
[1:03:12] | Can you help me make it? | 你能帮我做决定吗 |
[1:03:16] | I can help you walk the path. | 我能帮你走过去 |
[1:03:20] | But you must choose it. | 但你必须自己做出选择 |
[1:03:44] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:04:26] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[1:04:34] | I saw the end of us. | 我们的结局 |
[1:04:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:05:09] | Safe travels, brother. | 旅途平安 兄弟 |
[1:05:10] | – See you around, Jake. – Yes, sir. | -有缘再见 杰克 -有缘再见 |
[1:05:13] | My pleasure meeting you. | 认识你是我的荣幸 |
[1:05:15] | Just don’t ever hit me like you hit her. | 别像揍那姑娘一样揍我 |
[1:05:17] | Pleasure was mine. | 我的荣幸 |
[1:05:19] | – See you around, Jimmy. – See ya. | -有缘再见 吉米 -再见 |
[1:05:24] | Now, listen, when you get back to Texas, | 听着 等你回到得州 |
[1:05:25] | you all start making fucking babies, | 开始疯狂造娃 |
[1:05:27] | have yourself a hell of a life. Okay? | 他妈的好好生活 知道吗 |
[1:05:30] | You understand a word of what she just said? | 你听明白她刚刚说什么了吗 |
[1:05:32] | Something about our taxes. | 说我们的税收什么的吧 |
[1:05:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:05:44] | Actually, I’m gonna see you Thanksgiving at your mom’s house. | 事实上 感恩节我们还要见面 在你妈妈家 |
[1:05:58] | See ya around, Walker. | 再见 沃克 |
[1:06:00] | You were right about that chili. | 辣椒的事你说对了 |
[1:06:02] | No beans in that shit. | 那玩意不放豆子 |
[1:06:05] | Big old howdy to them boy in Texas for me. | 替我向得州的男孩们大声问好 |
[1:06:07] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[1:06:09] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[1:06:21] | Come here, Jimmy. | 过来 吉米 |
[1:06:28] | I want you to know you always have a place here. All right? | 你知道 这里永远有你的一席之地 好吗 |
[1:06:31] | Thank you, sir, I do. | 谢谢你 我明白 |
[1:06:35] | Hey, I’m proud of you. | 我替你感到骄傲 |
[1:06:39] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[1:06:41] | I…I… | 我… |
[1:06:46] | Jimmy, cowboys don’t say goodbye. | 吉米 牛仔是不说再见的 |
[1:06:48] | They say, “see you later,” till we’re in that fucking dirt. | 说”再见” 那是我们要入土的时候 |
[1:06:53] | We’ll say our goodbyes then. | 那时候我们才会道别 |
[1:07:01] | Got a long drive. Come on, get out of here. | 路途很长 来吧 出发吧 |
[1:07:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:07:39] | I’ll say this, she is persistent. | 我得说 她很坚持 |
[1:07:46] | Hey. If you’re having second thoughts, | 如果你有其他想法 |
[1:07:47] | you’re not gonna get a better chance than right now to share them. | 现在就说出来 不然就来不及了 |
[1:07:50] | It’s not second thoughts. | 没有什么其他想法 |
[1:07:51] | It’s… guilt maybe. | 只是… 有些愧疚 |
[1:07:55] | Regret. | 后悔 |
[1:07:56] | I don’t know what to call it. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[1:07:58] | It’s called life. | 这叫生活 |
[1:08:02] | Most of it hurts. | 绝大时候都让人痛苦 |
[1:08:06] | But that’s so when something feels good | 但好事发生的时候 |
[1:08:07] | we have a frame of reference. | 我们才有参照的框架 |
[1:08:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:09:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:02] | Just wander for a bit. | 就随便走走 |
[1:09:07] | I worry about you alone, though. | 但我担心你一个人 |
[1:09:11] | You know, those Duttons are always gonna use | 你知道的 这些达顿家的人 |
[1:09:12] | your fear against you. | 总是会利用你的恐惧对付你 |
[1:09:17] | If I can ever teach you to be fearless… | 要是我能教会你无畏… |
[1:09:25] | Then you will truly have the world licked. | 整个世界就都在你脚下了 |
[1:09:29] | You’ll have everything you ever wanted. | 你能拿到想要的一切 |
[1:09:32] | Hell, you almost have everything now. | 不过 你现在已经几乎拥有了一切 |
[1:09:34] | You got the second most powerful office in the state. | 有这个州里权力第二大的办公室 |
[1:09:37] | You got a child. | 有个孩子 |
[1:09:42] | And a woman who believes in you. | 还有深信你的妻子 |
[1:09:48] | And look at this. | 看看这些 |
[1:09:51] | This is yours. | 这都是你的 |
[1:09:54] | Most people… | 大多数人… |
[1:09:56] | The best they can hope is to dream about something like this. | 他们最美的愿景也不过如此 |
[1:10:00] | Hell, most people, they don’t even know | 大多数人根本不知道 |
[1:10:03] | something like this exists to dream about. | 梦里这些是真实存在的 |
[1:10:08] | I’m 61 years old, and these last months… | 我61岁了 过去的这几个月… |
[1:10:15] | Well, they made all the sixty years of fucking hell | 让我明白前六十年他妈的就是地狱 |
[1:10:17] | I endured worth it. | 我的忍耐是值得的 |
[1:10:22] | Don’t you let those fucking Duttons deceive you | 你他妈绝不能受达顿家的蒙骗 |
[1:10:27] | into thinking you’re a bad man. | 觉得自己是个坏人 |
[1:10:32] | You’re a good man, son. | 你是好人 儿子 |
[1:10:36] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:10:45] | I love you too, dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[1:12:04] | Stop. | 停车 |
[1:12:09] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[1:12:18] | You should have picked options one or two. | 你该选择一或二的 |
[1:12:21] | Three’s gonna be worse. | 第三个选择更糟 |
[1:12:23] | Cause you’re fucking mine now. | 因为现在你是我的了 |
[1:13:01] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[1:13:04] | Keeping my promise. | 遵守承诺 |
[1:13:06] | Which promise is this? | 这是哪门子承诺 |
[1:13:08] | The one where I swore to destroy anything that hurts you. | 我发誓要摧毁任何伤害你的人 |
[1:13:13] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[1:13:17] | Speak to me straight, Beth. | 有话直说 贝丝 |
[1:13:20] | Did I lose a son today? | 我今天是不是失去了一个儿子 |
[1:13:24] | He was never your son, Dad. | 他从来就不是你儿子 爸 |
[1:13:26] | He is a disappointment and my greatest failure | 他是我人生最大的失败和遗憾 |
[1:13:30] | but I… | 但我… |
[1:13:33] | I raised him and I love him, as much as I’ve tried not to. | 我把他养大的 尽管不情愿 但我爱他 |
[1:13:36] | So just answer the question, do I still have him? | 回答我的问题 我儿子还在吗 |
[1:13:43] | Yes. | 还在 |
[1:13:44] | But now you own him, daddy. | 他现在是你的了 爸 |
[1:14:02] | I’m going to sleep. | 我要去睡一觉 |
[1:14:14] | No riding today? | 今天不骑马吗 |
[1:14:22] | Having trouble seeing the point today. | 想不出今天骑马的理由 |
[1:14:26] | There is no point. It’s just fun. | 没什么理由 开心就好 |
[1:14:29] | Rip says one day no one will ride. | 雷普说 总有一天没人会骑马了 |
[1:14:35] | Well… | 好吧… |
[1:14:39] | Guess we’d better ride. | 那我们该去骑马了 |
[1:14:54] | Race ya! | 我和你比比 |