时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The average American consumes | 普通美国人平均一年 |
[00:05] | 55 pounds of beef per year. | 会吃掉25公斤的牛肉 |
[00:09] | And then there’s Texas, | 但美国有个地方叫德克萨斯 |
[00:10] | where we can knock that off in a couple of months. | 在这里 我们只要几个月就能吃掉那个量 |
[00:13] | Maybe faster, if we’re talking about smoked brisket… | 甚至还能更快 如果是德州烟熏牛胸肉的话 |
[00:22] | …curiously, the one cut of beef | 很奇妙的是 牛的这块牛胸肉 |
[00:24] | that Texans and Jews agree upon. | 是唯一让德州人与犹太人都爱不释手的部位 |
[00:29] | This is really good, Meemaw. | 这真是太好吃啦 姥姥 |
[00:31] | Really good? | 还太好吃呢 |
[00:32] | You’re spitting the best brisket in Texas | 你把全德州最好吃的牛胸肉 |
[00:35] | all over the damn table. | 喷得整餐桌都是 |
[00:36] | Close your mouth when you eat. | 嘴巴有东西不要说话 |
[00:38] | Or aim your face the other way. | 或者把你的脸朝向别的方向 |
[00:40] | Connie, one of these days, you got to give me the recipe. | 康妮 总有一天你得给我这食谱 |
[00:43] | You bet. For sure. | 你说会就会啦 |
[00:45] | – One of these days. – Oh, come on. | -总有一天 -别这样 |
[00:47] | You can’t hold on to it forever. | 你总不能瞒一辈子 |
[00:48] | Mean that much to you? | 你这么想要吗 |
[00:50] | Mary and I were dating about a month | 当年我跟玛丽交往一个月左右时 |
[00:51] | when she brought me home for dinner. | 她带我回家吃晚饭 |
[00:53] | I took one bite of this brisket, | 我吃了一口这牛胸肉 |
[00:55] | and I knew I loved your daughter. | 我就知道我爱你的女儿 |
[00:56] | Gee, thanks. | 我真是谢谢你啊 |
[00:57] | Kind of like Sleeping Beauty, except Dad kissed meat. | 有点像睡美人 不过爸吻的是牛肉 |
[01:02] | I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[01:04] | You go get a… | 你去拿… |
[01:05] | piece of paper and a pencil, | 纸笔来 |
[01:06] | I’ll write it down for you. | 我给你写下来 |
[01:08] | Okay. It’s happening… | 好 终于到了这一刻 |
[01:14] | That’s the fastest I’ve seen him run. | 这是我见他跑得最快的一次 |
[01:16] | It’s the only time I’ve seen him run. | 这是我第一次见他跑 |
[01:20] | There you go. | 给 |
[01:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:26] | I might make it this weekend. | 我可能这周末就做来吃 |
[01:27] | Or you could try a vegetable. | 你也可以试试吃点蔬菜啊 |
[01:29] | Vegetable? That’s funny. | 吃蔬菜 你真幽默 |
[01:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:36] | Now, this is for your eyes only. | 这个只传给你 |
[01:37] | You’re not to share it with anybody. | 你不许给别人看或分享 |
[01:39] | I never– I would never. | 我绝… 我绝不会 |
[01:47] | You’re a horrible person. | 你真是缺德 |
[01:50] | What’d it say? | 上面写什么了 |
[01:50] | I want to know what it said. | 我想知道写什么了 |
[01:52] | – Me, too. – Just eat. | -我也想知道 -吃你们的 |
[01:54] | Can I read it? | 我能看吗 |
[02:00] | You are a horrible person. | 你还真的挺缺德 |
[02:01] | Ain’t I? | 可不是嘛 |
[02:03] | All right, that’s enough about the brisket. | 好了 不要再聊这个牛胸肉了 |
[02:05] | You kids excited for the church picnic tomorrow? | 你们期待明天的教会野餐吗 |
[02:08] | – Not really. – I don’t know. | -不太 -不知道 |
[02:09] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[02:11] | You all saw the flier. The three “F”s: | 你们都看到传单了 有三”有” |
[02:13] | food, fun and fellowship. | 有吃 有玩 友谊 |
[02:15] | And I’m bringing a big slab of my brisket. | 我要带一大块我的牛胸肉去 |
[02:19] | That’s it. | 我受够了 |
[02:22] | 15 years in this family, and all the time I’ve been nothing | 当一家人15年了 这期间我一直都是 |
[02:24] | but a good, supportive son-in-law. | 一个表现良好又负责任的女婿 |
[02:26] | I always treated your daughter right, | 我也一直都有好好对待你女儿 |
[02:27] | I gave you three beautiful grandchildren. | 给了你三个可爱的孙子女 |
[02:29] | Only thing I ever asked in return was that damn recipe. | 我唯一要求的回报就是给我个破食谱 |
[02:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:41] | Get another piece of paper. I’ll write it down. | 再去拿张纸 我给你写下来 |
[02:44] | Don’t mess with me, Connie. | 别再耍我 康妮 |
[02:45] | Get the paper before I change my mind. | 快趁我改变主意前去拿纸吧 |
[02:54] | You’re gonna do it to him again, aren’t you? | 你还要再耍他一次 是吧 |
[02:56] | I kind of have to. | 有点不耍不行啊 |
[02:59] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[03:02] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[03:05] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[03:08] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[03:10] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[03:20] | George, she was just fooling with you. | 乔治 她就是跟你闹着玩 |
[03:22] | No, no, she’s mean. | 没 不是 她就是损 |
[03:24] | She got a black heart. | 心都是黑的 |
[03:25] | She does not. | 她才不是 |
[03:26] | Why do you always side with her? | 你为什么总站在她那边 |
[03:28] | Well, she is my mother. | 她是我妈啊 |
[03:30] | And there it is. | 看吧 |
[03:31] | There’s the problem. | 问题就在这 |
[03:32] | You should be siding with me. | 你应该跟我同一阵线啊 |
[03:34] | – Over brisket? – It’s not just brisket. | -为了个牛胸肉吗 -不单是为了牛胸肉 |
[03:37] | It’s the way she’s been treating me since day one. | 是她从认识我第一天起就这么对我 |
[03:40] | Like I’m some kind of loser, a booby prize. | 就是把我当个废柴 安慰奖 |
[03:43] | – “Booby prize.” – What was that? | -“安慰[胸部]奖” -什么声音 |
[03:51] | Georgie, you mind your own business. | 小乔治 你少多管闲事 |
[03:54] | What did I do? | 我做什么了 |
[03:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:59] | Mom and Dad are fighting. | 爸妈在吵架 |
[04:02] | What about? | 为了什么事 |
[04:03] | Brisket. | 牛胸肉 |
[04:07] | If they get a divorce, who do you think | 如果他们离婚了 |
[04:09] | you’ll pick to live with? | 你会选择跟谁过 |
[04:11] | Well, Mom, of course. | 当然是选妈啦 |
[04:13] | I want Mom. Pick again. | 我要选妈 你换选一个 |
[04:19] | I thought Dad was coming. | 我还以为爸爸也会来 |
[04:20] | No, he had work to do. | 他不来 他有工作 |
[04:22] | What kind of work? I don’t know. Coaching stuff. | 什么工作 不知道 教练的事情吧 |
[04:25] | Can’t he do it after the picnic? | 他不能野餐完再去吗 |
[04:26] | – No, Missy, he cannot. – Why not? | -他没办法啊 米希 -为什么 |
[04:28] | Enough. | 别问了 |
[04:31] | How come Georgie’s not going? | 那为什么小乔治也没来 |
[04:33] | He’s grounded for eavesdropping on me and your father. | 他偷听我跟你爸爸说话被禁足了 |
[04:38] | Well, I hope he learned his lesson. | 希望他学到教训了 |
[04:41] | Is this about the recipe? | 是为了食谱的事吗 |
[04:44] | I bet he’s mad ’cause you always side with Meemaw. | 我猜他是因为你总站在姥姥这边在生气 |
[04:47] | And how would you know that? | 你怎么会知道这个 |
[04:49] | Georgie told me. | 小乔治跟我说的 |
[04:50] | Are you and Dad getting a divorce? | 你跟爸爸要离婚了吗 |
[04:53] | ‘Course not. | 当然不会 |
[04:55] | Well, if you do, I want to live with you. | 如果你们离婚 我想要跟着你过 |
[04:57] | Sheldon, no one’s getting a divorce. | 谢尔顿 我们不会离婚的 |
[05:00] | But thank you, honey. | 不过谢谢你选我 |
[05:05] | You know this all goes away | 你知道这个问题 |
[05:06] | if you just give him your recipe for the brisket. | 只要你给他食谱 就会烟消云散了吗 |
[05:09] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[05:11] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:12] | I guess it’s not going away. | 我猜这问题是别想散了 |
[05:20] | And I wasn’t eavesdropping. | 我没有偷听 |
[05:23] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事啦 |
[05:24] | I just don’t see why I got grounded. | 我只是不懂我为什么被禁足 |
[05:26] | What are you complaining about? | 你有什么好抱怨的 |
[05:28] | You didn’t want to go to church picnic anyway. | 你本来也不想去教会野餐啊 |
[05:30] | I like complaining. I’m good at it. | 我就喜欢抱怨 我特能哔哔 |
[05:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:41] | Mind if I have a sip of your beer? | 你介意我喝一口你的啤酒吗 |
[05:43] | You mind if I dip your head in the compost heap? | 你介意我把你脑袋塞进堆肥筒里吗 |
[05:47] | You could have just said no. | 你说介意不就好了吗 |
[06:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:18] | Nothing! Get out of here. | 没干嘛 滚出去 |
[06:20] | You’re looking for her brisket recipe. | 你在找姥姥的牛胸肉食谱 |
[06:22] | All of a sudden you got smart? | 这时候你就变天才啦 |
[06:24] | I said get out of here. | 我说了让你出去 |
[06:25] | I won’t tell, I swear. | 我发誓我不会泄密 |
[06:29] | All right, help me look. | 行吧 快来帮忙找 |
[06:36] | Ooh. Found it? | 找到了吗 |
[06:37] | No, this is her French toast. | 没有 这是她法式吐司的食谱 |
[06:39] | You’re not looking for French toast. | 没让你找法式吐司 |
[06:42] | She does make it good, though. | 这个姥姥也做得很好吃 |
[06:44] | Did you know she puts vanilla extract in her whipped cream? | 你知道她会在生奶油里加香草精吗 |
[06:46] | I did not. | 我不知道 |
[06:48] | Quarter teaspoon. | 加1/4茶匙 |
[06:49] | – Georgie? – Yeah? | -小乔治 -怎么了 |
[06:51] | We’re looking for brisket! | 我们是来找牛胸肉食谱 |
[06:53] | Cranky. | 暴脾气 |
[07:00] | We’re home. | 我们回来啦 |
[07:01] | Be cool. | 别慌 |
[07:03] | I’m cool. You be cool. | 我不慌啊 你才别慌呢 |
[07:14] | Real cool. | 可真不慌啊 |
[07:35] | He thought I wrote it down. | 他以为我有写下来 |
[07:39] | What a dope. | 真是个傻子 |
[07:43] | Seltzer… | 苏打水 |
[07:45] | …hair tonic. Hair tonic. | 生发水 生发水 |
[07:52] | Need help putting the kids down? | 需要帮忙哄孩子睡觉吗 |
[07:54] | No, thank you, I’ve been taking care of them all day. | 不用了 谢谢 我自己照顾了他们一天 |
[07:56] | I think I can finish the job. | 我能自己收尾 |
[07:57] | Oh, come on, don’t do that. | 干嘛啦 别这样 |
[07:59] | Don’t do what? | 别怎样 |
[08:03] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[08:09] | Just so you know, Sheldon and Missy won | 告诉你 谢尔顿跟米希 |
[08:10] | the three-legged race because she told him | 赢了两人三脚赛跑 因为米希跟他说 |
[08:12] | a bee was chasing them, and you missed it. | 有蜜蜂在追他们 而你错过了这一幕 |
[08:15] | I’m sorry, I-I just needed a break from your mother. | 是我的错 我只是想远离你妈妈一会儿 |
[08:17] | Yeah, well, you took a break from your family. | 是啊 你也远离了你的家人 |
[08:20] | How long is this feud between you two gonna go on? | 你们俩之间的不愉快是想闹多久 |
[08:22] | That’s up to her. | 这得看她啊 |
[08:24] | You are both such… | 你们真是两头… |
[08:26] | stubborn… | 死固执的… |
[08:28] | donkey butts! | 犟驴啊 |
[08:30] | Missy! | 米希 |
[08:31] | Go to bed. | 去睡觉 |
[08:32] | You don’t know it’s me. | 你怎么知道是不是我 |
[08:43] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[08:45] | Don’t be that way. | 别这样 |
[08:47] | I brought you a cold one. | 我给你拿了瓶冰的 |
[08:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | I still don’t like you. | 还是不喜欢你 |
[08:59] | Would this change your feelings? | 那这个能让你改变想法吗 |
[09:04] | Is that it? | 就是这个吗 |
[09:06] | The Holy Grail. | 传说中的一个大秘宝 |
[09:12] | What changed your mind? | 是什么让你改变了心意 |
[09:13] | You not going to the picnic today, | 你今天不去野餐 |
[09:15] | that hurt Mary and the twins. | 伤了玛丽与双胞胎的心 |
[09:17] | I cannot have that on my heart. | 我不想要内心有愧疚 |
[09:19] | – Is that so? – Absolutely. | -是吗 -绝对 |
[09:23] | Look me in the eye and tell me | 看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[09:24] | this is the actual recipe. | 这份是正确的食谱 |
[09:28] | George, what you have in your hand | 乔治 在你手里的就是 |
[09:30] | is the exact step-by-step instructions | 正确的详细制作方式 |
[09:34] | on how to make my brisket. | 能让你做出我的招牌牛胸肉 |
[09:37] | I have never written it down until tonight because… | 在今晚之前我从没把这个食谱写下来过 |
[09:41] | I was afraid someone might steal it. | 因为我怕会有人来偷 |
[09:45] | But I’m entrusting this to you, | 但现在我把它托付给你 |
[09:47] | and I hope that someday, when the time is right, | 希望有一天 时机成熟时 |
[09:51] | you will see fit to share it with one of your children. | 你会传给你其中一个孩子 |
[09:55] | Connie, I don’t know what to say. | 康妮 我不知道该说什么好 |
[09:56] | Don’t call me Connie. | 别叫我康妮 |
[09:58] | Call me Mom. | 叫我妈妈 |
[10:01] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[10:03] | You’re welcome, son. | 不客气 儿子 |
[10:10] | What a dope. | 真是个傻子 |
[10:18] | The next morning, my dad embarked on a doomed quest | 第二天早上 我爸为了做出完美的牛胸肉 |
[10:22] | to make the perfect brisket. | 踏上了注定失败的征途 |
[10:25] | Can I help you? | 能帮你什么吗 |
[10:26] | Matter of fact, you can. | 还真需要你帮忙 |
[10:29] | I need 12 pounds of prime Angus with a medium deckle, | 我需要5公斤特优级安格斯牛胸肉 |
[10:33] | ideally slaughtered in the spring, no later than mid-June. | 最好是春天宰的 不能晚于六月中旬 |
[10:41] | For the spice rub, | 至于腌肉的香料 |
[10:42] | Meemaw had him drive to New Orleans | 姥姥让他开车去新奥尔良 |
[10:45] | to buy ground coffee from Cafe Du Monde, | 到知名咖啡馆买研磨咖啡粉 |
[10:48] | and seven ounces of something called “holy ghost root” | 以及到一名叫拉沃夫人的女巫那里 |
[10:52] | from a voodoo woman named Madam Laveau. | 买28克的”圣灵根” |
[10:56] | Could you grind my root for me? | 请问你能磨我的”根”吗 |
[11:00] | I-I’m-a… I’m-a rub it on brisket. | 我要涂在牛胸上 |
[11:10] | Then back home, he applied the spice rub | 回家后 他给牛胸抹上香料的手法 |
[11:13] | with such erotic tenderness, | 充满情欲又温柔 |
[11:16] | it made my mother a little jealous. | 我妈都有点妒忌了呢 |
[11:22] | Finally, the cooking began. | 最终 开始烹饪了 |
[11:31] | 14 hours of cooking. | 烘烤整整14小时 |
[11:35] | And basting. | 期间不断刷油 |
[11:38] | And spritzing. | 喷油 |
[11:41] | And tending to the fire. | 和照料火候 |
[11:49] | Until it was finally time to let the meat rest. | 终于到了让胸肉阴凉的步骤 |
[12:01] | Rest, my darling. | 休息[阴凉]吧 小亲亲 |
[12:05] | Rest. | 好好休息 |
[12:07] | Mmm. This Cafe Du Monde coffee is very good. | 知名咖啡店的咖啡真好喝呀 |
[12:10] | They make it with chicory. | 里面加了菊苣 |
[12:12] | And what does it do to the brisket? | 这对做牛胸肉有什么好处 |
[12:14] | Oh, I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:17] | Then why did you send George all the way to New Orleans? | 那你为什么让乔治大老远跑去新奥尔良 |
[12:20] | Well, they don’t sell this around here. | 咱家附近买不到这种咖啡啊 |
[12:24] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[12:27] | 15 years and 14 hours later. | 耗时15年零14小时 |
[12:30] | Best brisket in Texas. | 全德州最好吃的牛胸肉 |
[12:38] | Connie, you evil bitch! | 康妮 你这个邪恶的贱人 |
[12:40] | It’s smoother than regular coffee. | 比普通咖啡丝滑很多呢 |
[12:44] | That wasn’t the recipe. | 那才不是真的秘方 |
[12:45] | You looked me in the eye, and you lied to me. | 你看着我的眼睛说谎了 |
[12:48] | Oh, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[12:49] | You broke into my home and tried to steal it. | 你偷摸闯进我家 想偷食谱 |
[12:51] | Oh, George. | 乔治 |
[12:52] | You told her we went over there? | 你告诉她我们进去过吗 |
[12:54] | Oh, George Jr. | 小乔治 |
[12:55] | I didn’t say nothing. I was cool. | 我什么都没招 不是我 |
[12:57] | I am loving this. | 真喜欢这台好戏 |
[12:59] | I don’t want this woman in my house anymore. | 我家不再欢迎这个女人来 |
[13:01] | – She is my mother. – She is the devil. | -她可是我妈 -她就是恶魔 |
[13:03] | And what if the kids want to see her? | 要是孩子们想见她呢 |
[13:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | Schedule it for when I’m not here. | 在我不在家时才能来 |
[13:09] | Or when I’m dead. | 或者等我死了再来 |
[13:18] | And quit drinking my coffee. | 还有 不许你喝我的咖啡了 |
[13:30] | Turn off your train, we’ve got to talk. | 把你的火车关掉 我们得谈谈 |
[13:33] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[13:34] | Mom is so upset about Dad and Meemaw, | 妈妈为爸爸和姥姥的事很难过 |
[13:36] | she might want a divorce. | 她可能会想离婚 |
[13:38] | No one’s getting divorced. | 没人要离婚 |
[13:39] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:42] | Great, now I have to throw that out. | “真棒” 这下我得把那个扔了 |
[13:45] | Mother-in-laws are always held in low regard by the father. | 当女婿的自古以来都瞧不起丈母娘 |
[13:48] | It rarely leads to a breakup of the family. | 但这很少会导致家庭破裂 |
[13:50] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[13:51] | Fred and Wilma are still happily married. | 弗雷德和威尔玛的婚姻依然幸福美满 |
[13:55] | I think if we can figure out | 我想如果你能 |
[13:56] | a way for Dad to get Meemaw’s brisket recipe, | 想个办法 让爸爸得到姥姥的牛胸肉食谱 |
[13:58] | this all goes away. | 所有矛盾就会消失 |
[14:00] | I don’t see how we can accomplish that. | 我想不出我们能有什么办法 |
[14:03] | Put that down. | 放下 |
[14:04] | That’s not a toy. | 那可不是玩具 |
[14:06] | Sure it is. | 当然是啦 |
[14:07] | Choo choo. | 呜呜 |
[14:09] | Choo choo… | 呜呜 |
[14:11] | Choo choo. | 呜呜 |
[14:14] | Open wide, Moonpie. | 张嘴嘴 小饼饼 |
[14:16] | Here comes the choo choo train. | 呜呜小火车来啦 |
[14:18] | Choo choo. | 呜呜 |
[14:20] | Mmm. Isn’t that good? | 很好吃对吧 |
[14:24] | That’s Meemaw’s famous brisket. | 这是姥姥远近驰名的牛胸肉 |
[14:27] | Would you like the secret recipe? | 你想知道食谱吗 |
[14:30] | You promise not to tell anybody? | 你保证不告诉别人 |
[14:33] | Of course you’re not gonna tell anybody. | 你当然不会告诉别人啦 |
[14:36] | I start with a tablespoon of cumin, | 我先加入一茶匙孜然 |
[14:40] | and then a cup of brown sugar, and… | 然后加入一杯红糖 之后… |
[14:43] | I know the recipe. | 我知道姥姥的食谱 |
[14:45] | What? | 什么 |
[14:46] | She told it to me. | 她告诉我的 |
[14:47] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:48] | February 14, 1982. | 1982年2月14日 |
[14:50] | I was 23 months old, it was Valentine’s Day, | 当时我23个月大 那天是情人节 |
[14:53] | and Mom and Dad went out for dinner. | 爸爸和妈妈出去餐厅吃饭了 |
[14:55] | You were there. Don’t you remember? | 当时你也在场 你不记得吗 |
[15:02] | I got nothing. | 一片空白 |
[15:03] | You can really remember when you were that little? | 那么小的时候的事你真的还记得吗 |
[15:05] | Uh-huh. You were there, too. | 嗯 你也在场 |
[15:07] | You were still struggling with potty training. | 你还在学习自己上厕所 |
[15:09] | I don’t think so. | 你记错了吧 |
[15:10] | Oh, yes. Meemaw used to call you Mr. Soggy Pants. | 没有 姥姥以前都叫你尿裤子先生 |
[15:14] | Nuh-uh. | 不可能 |
[15:15] | Mr. Soggy Pants. | 尿裤子先生 |
[15:16] | Quit it. This is serious. | 闭嘴 这不好笑 |
[15:18] | Sheldon, you’ve got to tell Dad that recipe. | 谢尔顿 你必须把食谱告诉爸爸 |
[15:21] | But Meemaw told me it was a secret. | 但姥姥说这是秘密 |
[15:23] | If you don’t, and Mom and Dad get a divorce, it’s your fault. | 你如果不说 等爸妈离婚了 就是你的错 |
[15:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | Fine. | 我说 |
[15:31] | Good job, Soggy Pants. | 干得漂亮 尿裤子先生 |
[15:36] | Dad, could you please come into the living room? | 爸爸 你能来客厅吗 |
[15:39] | What for? | 干什么 |
[15:40] | My brain did something impressive | 我的大脑做了超厉害的事 |
[15:41] | and I’d like to share it with you. | 我想和你分享 |
[15:52] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[15:53] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[15:54] | I want to see what his brain did. | 我想看他的大脑做了什么 |
[15:56] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[15:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[16:05] | I know Meemaw’s brisket recipe. | 我知道姥姥的牛胸肉烹饪食谱 |
[16:08] | What? | 什么 |
[16:09] | No, you don’t. | 你才不知道呢 |
[16:10] | Yes, I do. | 我真的知道 |
[16:11] | And in order to bring peace to this family, | 为了给这个家带来安宁 |
[16:14] | I’m prepared to make it public. | 我决定公之于众 |
[16:15] | You’re bluffing. | 你想诈我 |
[16:16] | One tablespoon of cumin, | 一茶匙孜然 |
[16:18] | one cup of brown sugar, | 一杯红糖 |
[16:19] | two tablespoons of smoked paprika… | 两茶匙烟熏红椒 |
[16:21] | Okay, okay, stop. | 好了 好了 停 |
[16:22] | No, no, no. Keep going. | 不不 继续说 |
[16:23] | How do you know the recipe, Shelly? | 你怎么会知道食谱 谢利 |
[16:25] | Meemaw told it to me on Valentine’s Day, 1982. | 姥姥在1982年的情人节告诉我的 |
[16:28] | You were out with Dad seeing Cannonball Run | 你和爸爸去廉价影院 |
[16:30] | at the dollar theater. | 看《炮弹飞车》了 |
[16:31] | That’s impossible, you weren’t even two years old. | 不可能 你当时还不到两岁 |
[16:34] | Three tablespoons of dried mustard, | 三茶匙干芥末 |
[16:36] | one cup of Lone Star beer… | 一杯孤星啤酒 |
[16:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:42] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[16:44] | Give it to your father. | 告诉你爸爸吧 |
[16:45] | I can write it down for you. | 我可以帮你写下来 |
[16:49] | That’s okay, I don’t want it. | 不用了 我不想要 |
[16:51] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[16:53] | Connie, you’ve had every opportunity | 康妮 你有无数的机会 |
[16:54] | to give me that recipe and you never did, | 把食谱给我 但你从来没给 |
[16:56] | because you’ve always treated me like an outsider. | 因为你一直把我当做外人 |
[16:58] | No, she has not. | 她才没有 |
[16:58] | Oh, of course I have. | 我当然有 |
[17:00] | See? She admits it. | 看到没 她承认了 |
[17:01] | Damn right, I do. | 我当然承认了 |
[17:04] | Never thought you were good enough for my daughter. | 我一直觉得你配不上我女儿 |
[17:07] | There you were, riding around on that dumb motorcycle, | 你就这么出现 骑着那辆破摩托车 |
[17:09] | knocking her up. | 把她肚子搞大 |
[17:10] | Why don’t you kids go in the kitchen | 孩子们 你们都到厨房 |
[17:12] | and fix yourselves some ice cream? | 自己拿点冰淇淋吃吧 |
[17:13] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我怎么能错过这好戏 |
[17:17] | Hey. I get it. | 我能理解 |
[17:20] | I have a daughter. | 我也有个女儿 |
[17:22] | I wouldn’t want her bringing home someone like that. | 我也不想她带一个那样的男人回家 |
[17:26] | But I’ve come a hell of a long way since then. | 但我也比那时候成长了许多 |
[17:32] | Okay, you’re right. | 好啦 你说得对 |
[17:39] | George. | 乔治 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:46] | That means more to me than any recipe. | 这对我来说 比任何食谱都更有意义 |
[17:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:59] | Don’t let the hug fool you. | 别让这个拥抱骗了你 |
[18:01] | The minute she went home, he made me give him the recipe. | 她一走 他就逼我把食谱告诉他 |
[18:07] | Here we go, maiden voyage. | 来啦 处女航 |
[18:14] | Hot damn. | 哎妈呀 |
[18:17] | Hot damn. | 哎妈呀 |
[18:22] | Hot damn! | 哎妈呀 |
[18:24] | George! Language. | 乔治 注意说话 |
[18:26] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[18:28] | Want some? | 想来点吗 |
[18:29] | Uh, no, thank you. I’m not hungry. | 不用了 谢谢 我不饿 |