时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I thought you didn’t like taking the Lord’s name in vain? | 我还以为你不喜欢乱喊”神啊” |
[00:06] | Oh, shut up. | 你闭嘴啦 |
[00:11] | It’s been a while, huh? | 好一阵子没”做”了吧 |
[00:12] | Don’t blame me. | 不能怪我 |
[00:13] | You’re the one who had a heart attack. | 犯心脏病的人是你又不是我 |
[00:15] | Mm, the doctor did say I needed to get more exercise. | 医生的确有说让我多运动 |
[00:18] | I think he meant walks around the block. | 他的意思是让你多走走吧 |
[00:20] | No, he winked at me, | 没 他对我使了眼色 |
[00:22] | and did this little rotation with his hips, like… | 然后下半身这么扭动了几下… |
[00:30] | Hey, we got any plans this weekend? | 我们这周末有任何安排吗 |
[00:32] | I thought maybe we could get started on the vegetable garden, | 我想我们能开始弄个小菜园 |
[00:35] | and then, of course, church on Sunday. | 然后周日要上教堂嘛 |
[00:38] | Yeah, that does sound fun, | 听起来可有趣了 |
[00:39] | but what if, instead, I was to go up to Bethy Creek | 但你觉得我带着小乔治 |
[00:42] | with Georgie and do some fishing? | 去克罗斯溪怎么样 |
[00:44] | How long you been waiting to spring that on me? | 这话你打算拖到什么时候才跟我说 |
[00:46] | Well, not till I was done rotating my hips. | 当然是要等到我”扭动”完屁股啊 |
[00:48] | You’re awful. | 你坏死了 |
[00:51] | So what do you say? | 所以怎么样 |
[00:56] | What about Sheldon? | 那谢尔顿呢 |
[00:58] | What about him? | 他怎么样 |
[00:59] | George. | 乔治 |
[01:00] | You can’t always leave him out. | 你不能总不带他啊 |
[01:02] | I’m not leaving him out. | 我没有不带他啊 |
[01:03] | You know how he is about fishing. | 你也知道他对钓鱼的态度 |
[01:06] | Get it away, get it away! | 弄走它 弄走它 |
[01:07] | Calm down, it’s an itty-bitty thing. | 冷静 它就是个小东西而已 |
[01:09] | No, I’m an itty-bitty thing! | 不 我才是小东西好吗 |
[01:11] | Who says you have to take him fishing? | 谁说你一定得带他去钓鱼 |
[01:13] | Find something else to do with him. | 找别的事跟他做嘛 |
[01:15] | Something he’d like. | 他会喜欢的事 |
[01:16] | What are we gonna do? Spend the weekend sitting around, thinking? | 那我们能干嘛 整个周末坐在那里沉思吗 |
[01:19] | George. | 乔治 |
[01:20] | You have to make an effort. | 你得做出努力啊 |
[01:21] | Young boys who don’t spend time with their daddies | 不跟自己父亲花时间共处的小男孩 |
[01:23] | grow up to be oddballs. | 长大后会变成怪胎 |
[01:25] | Honey, I hate to tell you, but that ball is already pretty odd. | 亲爱的 我不想戳破现实 但这胎已经很怪了 |
[01:30] | Please. | 求求你嘛 |
[01:35] | Okay, fine. | 好啦好啦 |
[01:38] | I’ll talk to him. We’ll think of something. | 我再去跟他谈谈 想个事情做 |
[01:39] | Good. | 那就好 |
[01:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:45] | What? | 笑什么呢 |
[01:47] | I was just remembering when I took him camping. | 我只是想起来以前带他去露营 |
[01:50] | Moth! Moth! | 有蛾子 蛾子 |
[01:51] | Sheldon, it’s just a butterfly. | 谢尔顿 只是只蝴蝶而已 |
[01:53] | How is that any better? | 这就有比较好吗 |
[01:54] | Butterfly, butterfly! | 蝴蝶 蝴蝶 |
[01:58] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[02:01] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[02:03] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[02:06] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:09] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:21] | Hey, pal. | 小兄弟 |
[02:24] | Playing with your rockets? | 在玩你的火箭吗 |
[02:25] | I’m trying to calculate ballistic coefficients. | 我是在计算弹道系数 |
[02:29] | Well, that’s fun, too. | 这也很有趣 |
[02:31] | Listen, I don’t have to work this weekend; | 是这样的 我这周末不用工作 |
[02:33] | I was wondering if you wanted to do something together. | 我在想你有没有兴趣一起做点什么 |
[02:35] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[02:36] | Whatever you want. | 你想做什么都行 |
[02:38] | Well, the filter on my air purifier needs to be changed. | 我的空气净化机需要换滤网了 |
[02:41] | How about a trip to Sears? | 一起去一趟百货公司怎么样 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of something a little more active. | 我想的是那种活动性更强的事情 |
[02:46] | Like last year, | 比如去年 |
[02:47] | we went fishing… | 我们去钓鱼 |
[02:48] | Mom! Dad’s trying to make me go fishing! | 妈 爸爸又想叫我去钓鱼 |
[02:50] | No, no, it’s okay. | 没 没有 没那回事 |
[02:53] | We’re not going fishing. | 我们没有要去钓鱼 |
[02:55] | All right, good. | 好的 那就好 |
[02:57] | But seriously, | 不过说真的 |
[02:58] | was fishing really that bad? | 钓鱼真的有那么糟吗 |
[02:59] | Mom! Dad’s trying to convince me | 妈 爸又在想说服我 |
[03:01] | that fishing wasn’t that bad! | 钓鱼没那么糟糕 |
[03:03] | Shh. Come on! | 别这样 |
[03:04] | Forget I said anything about fishing. | 忘了我说的跟钓鱼有关的话 |
[03:07] | Just think about it, | 你就想一想 |
[03:08] | and we’ll do whatever you want. | 我们就做你有兴趣的事情 |
[03:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:14] | There is the launching of the space shuttle this weekend. | 这周末有个航天飞机要发射 |
[03:17] | Space shuttle? | 航天飞机 |
[03:19] | Don’t they do those out of Florida? | 它们不都是在佛罗里达发射的吗 |
[03:20] | Yes. Cape Canaveral. | 是啊 在卡纳维拉尔角 |
[03:23] | Sheldon, that’s-that’s like a 12, 15 hour drive. | 谢尔顿 去得开车12到15小时呢 |
[03:28] | I understand. Never mind. | 我懂了 没关系 |
[03:32] | You know what? Let’s do it. | 行 我们去吧 |
[03:33] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[03:35] | The three Cooper boys on a little adventure. | 三个库珀家男儿的冒险 |
[03:37] | Sound good? | 不错吧 |
[03:39] | Sounds good. | 不错 |
[03:43] | My plan was coming together. | 我的计划终于要实现了 |
[03:46] | I just needed to get on the shuttle | 我只需要登上航天飞机 |
[03:47] | so I could finally escape this ridiculous planet. | 我就可以逃离这个可笑的星球了 |
[03:52] | Spoiler alert, I’m still here. | 剧透一下 我还在这星球 |
[03:55] | So, Sheldon, me and Georgie | 谢尔顿 小乔治与我 |
[03:57] | are gonna take a little road trip this weekend, | 这周末要来一趟公路旅行 |
[03:58] | see the shuttle launch. | 去看航天飞机升空 |
[04:00] | Looks like I don’t get a vote in this. | 看来我没有什么话语权 |
[04:01] | Oh, good, you’re catching on. | 很好 你很上道 |
[04:03] | I wonder if we’ll get to meet an astronaut. | 不知道能不能见到宇航员 |
[04:05] | I remember when I was a teenager, | 我记得我还是少女那会儿 |
[04:07] | I had the biggest crush on John Glenn. | 超迷恋宇航员小约翰·格伦 |
[04:10] | I would’ve given it up for him no problem. | 我当时愿意把”那个”都给她 |
[04:12] | – Mom. – Given what up? | -妈 -给他什么 |
[04:14] | Her allowance. Just eat. | 她的零用钱 吃你的饭 |
[04:16] | So how long are you gonna be gone? | 你们要去多久 |
[04:18] | Oh, we’ll leave first thing Saturday morning, | 我们星期六一大早就出发 |
[04:19] | stay the night in a motel, | 在汽车旅馆住一晚 |
[04:21] | and see the launch bright and early on Sunday. | 然后周日一大早就看升空 |
[04:23] | I can’t believe we’re going to see | 真不敢相信我们要去看 |
[04:24] | an actual working spacecraft. | 一个货真价实的航天器 |
[04:27] | Look how happy he is. | 看看他多开心 |
[04:28] | Good job. | 你真棒 |
[04:29] | How come I don’t get to go? | 为什么我不能去 |
[04:31] | ‘Cause you, me and Meemaw are gonna have our own fun. | 因为你我姥姥三个人要一起玩 |
[04:33] | Could we shoot guns at the gun range? | 我们能去靶场射击吗 |
[04:35] | Mm, you’re too young to go to the gun range. | 你还太小不能去靶场 |
[04:38] | Meemaw took me. | 姥姥就带我去过 |
[04:39] | We pinky swore. What are you doing? | 我们拉勾说好不泄密 你在干嘛 |
[04:41] | Oh, yeah. | 忘了 |
[04:42] | Don’t listen to me. | 别听我说的 |
[04:43] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 小孩子爱胡言乱语 |
[04:50] | I know you like to just keep driving, | 我知道你喜欢一直开 |
[04:52] | and get where you’re going, but you can’t ignore | 直接开到目的地 但是你不能不管 |
[04:54] | – his bathroom schedule. – I know. | -谢尔顿的如厕时间表 -我知道 |
[04:56] | He goes number one first thing in the morning, | 他早上第一件事就是要上小号 |
[04:58] | then again in the afternoon, once more in the late afternoon, | 下午再一次 傍晚在一次 |
[05:01] | say 4:00, 4:30, depending on his juice intake, | 大概4点4点半 看他喝了多少果汁 |
[05:04] | and then, a quick piddle before bedtime. | 然后睡前再一小泡 |
[05:06] | “Piddle.” Got it. | “一小泡” 懂了 |
[05:08] | Now, number two’s a little trickier. | 但大号就比较复杂了 |
[05:10] | Mary? Relax. I can take care of my son. | 玛丽 放轻松 我能照顾好我儿子 |
[05:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:14] | Good. | 那就好 |
[05:14] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[05:15] | if he’s upset or nervous, | 如果他不开心或紧张 |
[05:17] | he can get all clogged up. | 他就会大不出来 |
[05:18] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这事发生的 |
[05:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:22] | Okay, let’s talk about food. | 好的 接下来来说食物 |
[05:23] | No need to. | 不需要 |
[05:25] | He likes his meat cooked to at least 165 degrees, | 他喜欢肉至少要煮到74度以上 |
[05:28] | except for chicken, which is 180. | 除了鸡肉 鸡肉得82度 |
[05:30] | The different foods can’t touch each other on the plate. | 盘子里的食物必须分开放 |
[05:32] | Ketchup and mustard must come out of a packet. | 只吃袋装的番茄酱与芥末酱 |
[05:34] | No bottles. | 瓶装的不吃 |
[05:38] | What about his issues with spaghetti? | 那他对意大利面的问题呢 |
[05:41] | That’s a trick question. | 这是陷阱题 |
[05:42] | He likes spaghetti. | 他喜欢吃意大利面 |
[05:44] | All right, I guess you got this. | 好吧 我想你能搞定 |
[05:58] | Georgie. | 小乔治 |
[05:59] | Up and at ’em. | 起床啦 |
[06:04] | Missy, where’s your brother? | 米希 你的弟弟呢 |
[06:05] | Who cares? | 谁管他啊 |
[06:16] | Sheldon, you in there? | 谢尔顿 你在里面吗 |
[06:17] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[06:17] | Sorry, Georgie. | 抱歉 小乔治 |
[06:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:21] | I can’t find Sheldon. | 我找不到谢尔顿 |
[06:24] | What do you mean, you can’t find him? | 你说找不到他是什么意思 |
[06:25] | I mean I don’t know where he is. | 就是说不知道他上哪去了 |
[06:27] | Well, he’s got to be somewhere. | 他肯定在家里哪里吧 |
[06:30] | Maybe he got that time machine to work. | 或许他的时光机终于能用了 |
[06:34] | Where the hell… | 到底上哪去了 |
[06:35] | George. | 乔治 |
[06:38] | I think he’s ready to go. | 看来他已经准备好出发了 |
[06:46] | – Wait, Georgie. Where’s your bag? – Don’t need one. | -等等 小乔治 你的行李包呢 -不需要啊 |
[06:49] | Got my toothbrush right here. | 我的牙刷在这里呢 |
[06:50] | What about clothes? | 换洗衣物呢 |
[06:51] | A change of underwear? | 换洗的内裤呢 |
[06:53] | Got it. | 带了 |
[06:54] | Georgie, you’re gonna be gone for two days. | 小乔治 你要出门两天呢 |
[06:56] | I’ll turn them inside out. | 我可以反过来穿啊 |
[06:59] | – Shotgun! – No, no. | -我要前座 -不不 |
[07:00] | Let your brother sit up front for a change. | 偶尔换你弟弟坐一次前座 |
[07:02] | I actually prefer sitting in the back. | 我其实比较想坐后座 |
[07:04] | It’s safer. | 比较安全 |
[07:05] | Oh, come on, sit up front with your daddy. | 来嘛 去前座陪你爸爸 |
[07:07] | He doesn’t get to spend enough time with you. | 他都不够时间跟你相处 |
[07:09] | I called shotgun. | 我先喊了要前座 |
[07:11] | George. | 乔治 |
[07:13] | We’ll flip a coin. | 我们掷硬币决定 |
[07:14] | All right? Georgie, call it. | 好了吧 小乔治 选边 |
[07:16] | Heads. | 人头 |
[07:19] | Tails. | 是字 |
[07:20] | – Dang it. – Sheldon, you won. | -可恶 -谢尔顿 你赢了 |
[07:22] | You get to ride up front. | 你坐前座 |
[07:23] | Can’t we do two out of three? | 不能三战两胜吗 |
[07:24] | You won. Get in the car. | 你赢了 上车 |
[07:27] | What’s the point in calling shotgun? | 这年头先喊坐前座没意义了吗 |
[07:29] | You’re a good dad. | 你是个好爸爸 |
[07:30] | If I don’t kill one of them before Sunday, I’m a good dad. | 等他俩都活过周日再叫我好爸爸吧 |
[07:34] | Have fun. | 玩得愉快 |
[07:36] | Love you guys. | 爱你们 |
[07:38] | Bye! Drive safe! | 再见啦 小心开车 |
[07:47] | Oh, this was a good idea, this was a good idea, | 这是个好主意 这真是个好主意 |
[07:51] | this was a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[07:56] | This was a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[07:59] | Isn’t this exciting? | 是不是很兴奋啊 |
[08:00] | It’s just us girls, no boys in the house. | 只有我们三个姑娘 家里没有臭男生 |
[08:03] | The place already smells better. | 感觉家里已经香了一点呢 |
[08:06] | So what are we gonna do? | 我们要一起做什么呢 |
[08:07] | How would you like | 你有没有兴趣 |
[08:08] | to go to the beauty salon and get all done up? | 去美容院来个全套美容 |
[08:11] | Can I have orange hair like Cyndi Lauper? | 我能像女星辛蒂·罗波一样染橙发吗 |
[08:14] | I don’t think so. | 门都没有 |
[08:15] | Meemaw has friends with blue hair. | 姥姥就有蓝头发的朋友 |
[08:18] | She’s right. | 的确是啊 |
[08:20] | I haven’t gone there yet, | 我还没到那一步 |
[08:21] | but after a certain age, it’s mandatory. | 但过了某个年龄 不染不行啊 |
[08:24] | Your hair’s not changing color. | 你别想给头发染色 |
[08:26] | Sorry, kiddo. | 抱歉啦孩子 |
[08:28] | Your mom is no fun. | 你妈最无聊了 |
[08:31] | Excuse me, I’m fun. | 不好意思 我很有趣好吗 |
[08:32] | So I can color my hair? | 那我可以染头发吗 |
[08:34] | Not a chance. | 想都别想 |
[08:35] | But I’m very much fun. | 但我可有趣了 |
[08:37] | Whatever you need to believe. | 你想自欺就随你吧 |
[08:39] | Mein Fuhrer. | 希特勒元首 |
[08:52] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[08:53] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[08:54] | Would you like to have a conversation? | 你有兴趣进行一场对话吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah. Sure. Absolutely. | 好啊 当然啦 |
[08:59] | All right, what would you like to talk about? | 好的 你想聊什么 |
[09:03] | Um, well, let’s see. | 我想想 |
[09:05] | Uh… have you given much thought to what you want to be | 你有没有想过长大以后 |
[09:08] | when you grow up? | 要干哪一行 |
[09:10] | I have. | 想过 |
[09:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:16] | And what would that be? | 所以是什么呢 |
[09:18] | Oh. Most likely a scientist. | 很可能是科学家 |
[09:21] | Unless I stay in Texas, then I’m thinking cattle baron. | 除非我留在德州 那可能是当养牛大亨 |
[09:24] | Cattle baron? | 养牛大亨吗 |
[09:25] | Assuming I don’t have to touch the cows. | 前提是我不需要碰到牛 |
[09:28] | Goes without saying. | 这还用说 |
[09:30] | Did you always want to be a football coach? | 你从小就想成为橄榄球教练吗 |
[09:33] | Well, I always wanted to play. | 我一直想打橄榄球 |
[09:34] | At least till I got hurt. | 至少在我受伤前都是 |
[09:38] | Were you a good player? | 你打得好吗 |
[09:39] | Eh, not really. | 不怎么样 |
[09:41] | I was just bigger than the other kids. | 我只是比其他孩子块头大 |
[09:44] | So you compensated for mediocrity by being large. | 所以你的大块头弥补了你的平庸 |
[09:49] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[09:50] | That works for cattle as well. | 这在牛身上也同样适用 |
[09:52] | Oh, well, thanks for pointing that out. | 谢谢你指出这点 |
[09:54] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:57] | You might want to open a window. | 你们最好打开窗户 |
[09:59] | Oh, boy. | 要死了 |
[10:10] | My head is so hot. | 我的头好热 |
[10:13] | She is such a hoot. | 她真有意思 |
[10:17] | – You okay? – Fine. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[10:20] | Okay, don’t tell me. | 那好吧 别告诉我了 |
[10:22] | So hot… | 超热 |
[10:25] | I don’t like you making me out to be the bad guy | 我不喜欢你把我塑造成坏人 |
[10:27] | just ’cause I won’t let my daughter do whatever she wants. | 就因为我不让我女儿随心所欲 |
[10:29] | I gave you a lot of freedom, | 我以前也给了你很多自由 |
[10:31] | you turned out okay. | 你现在不也挺好 |
[10:32] | You didn’t give me freedom. | 你才没有给我自由 |
[10:33] | You were never around. | 你总是不在家 |
[10:35] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[10:37] | I guarantee I made supper for Charlene and Edward | 我保证 我给莎琳和爱德华做的晚饭 |
[10:39] | more times than you ever did. | 比你做的还多 |
[10:41] | I basically raised ’em. | 基本上是我养大了他们 |
[10:42] | You think I was out dancing? | 你以为我在外面跳舞享乐吗 |
[10:44] | I was out working two jobs so your daddy could | 我是在外面打两份工 |
[10:46] | lose all our money on that damn chain of Fotomats! | 结果你爸经营快照小铺 把所有钱都赔了个精光 |
[10:46] | 美国连锁小店 提供冲晒照片服务 通常开在郊区超市停车场或商业区 | |
[10:48] | It wasn’t Daddy’s fault that those little things blew over | 那个小摊子每次来台风就被吹倒 |
[10:50] | every time there was a storm. | 又不是爸的错 |
[10:54] | Seriously, I’m melting. | 说真的 我快融化了 |
[10:59] | Dead armadillo. | 死犰狳 |
[11:00] | That’s three for me. | 我得三分 |
[11:02] | This is a terrible driving game. | 这个开车游戏烂透了 |
[11:04] | Is it roadkill if it’s still twitchin’? | 如果它还在抽搐 能算路毙动物吗 |
[11:07] | Huh, both alive and dead, just like Schrodinger’s cat. | 既死又活 就像薛定谔的猫 |
[11:11] | I didn’t know he had a cat. | 我都不知道他有养猫 |
[11:12] | You’ve heard of Schrodinger? | 你听说过薛定谔吗 |
[11:14] | Sure. It’s the kid from Charlie Brown | 当然了 就是《查理·布朗》里 |
[11:16] | who plays the piano. | 弹钢琴的那个小孩 |
[11:17] | Lucy’s got a crush on him. | 露茜暗恋他 |
[11:20] | Schrodinger’s cat is a thought experiment. | 薛定谔的猫是项思想实验 |
[11:22] | A cat in a box is exposed to poison, | 一只猫被关在盒子里 接触放射性物质 |
[11:25] | and is both alive and dead until it is observed. | 在盒子打开前 猫的状态是既生又死 |
[11:28] | So the cat’s name is Schrodinger? | 那只猫名叫薛定谔吗 |
[11:30] | No. | 不是 |
[11:31] | Well, what’s its name? | 那它叫什么 |
[11:32] | Its name doesn’t matter. | 它的名字不重要 |
[11:34] | It does if the cat was dead. | 如果猫死了就重要了 |
[11:35] | Otherwise, what are you gonna put on his tombstone? | 不然它的墓碑上要刻什么名字 |
[11:38] | Not likely the cat’s getting a tombstone. | 这猫估计也不会有墓碑 |
[11:40] | It would in a pet cemetery. | 要是葬在宠物墓地里就会有的 |
[11:43] | Fine, the cat’s name is Mittens. | 好吧 猫的名字叫白手套 |
[11:45] | Because he has little white feet? | 因为它有奶白色的小爪子吗 |
[11:48] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[11:49] | So, in this thought experiment, | 那在这项思想实验里 |
[11:51] | do you think Mittens is dead or alive? | 你认为小奶猫是生是死呢 |
[11:53] | There’s no way of saying until you open the box. | 在打开盒子前 无法确定 |
[11:57] | Oh, come on. | 别卖关子嘛 |
[11:59] | Optimistically, I would choose to believe he’s alive. | 乐观来说 我选择相信它还活着 |
[12:02] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[12:02] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:04] | Oh, dead crow. | 死乌鸦 |
[12:05] | There ain’t no doubt about that one. | 这只毫无疑问是死透了 |
[12:13] | The toilet was sanitized for my protection. | 这里的马桶为了我的安全 已经消毒过了 |
[12:15] | I love this place. | 我超爱这地方 |
[12:17] | Dad, can we go to Reptile World? | 爸爸 我们能去爬虫世界玩吗 |
[12:19] | No. | 不行 |
[12:20] | They a got snake so big it can eat a whole chicken. | 那里有超大条的蛇 能一口吞掉整只鸡 |
[12:23] | Oh, well, in that case, no. | 这样的话 不行 |
[12:25] | – Aw. – Let’s get some sleep. | -讨厌 -我们睡觉吧 |
[12:27] | We got to get up early if we’re gonna get to Cape Canaveral | 我们明天得早起 才能赶到卡纳维拉尔角 |
[12:29] | in time for liftoff. | 看航天飞机起飞 |
[12:30] | I’m so excited, I don’t know if I can. | 我太兴奋了 不知道能不能睡着 |
[12:32] | Well, buddy, you’re gonna have to try, all right? | 小家伙 你得努力试试 好吗 |
[12:34] | You two share that bed, I’ll take this one. | 你俩一起睡那张床 我睡这张 |
[12:37] | – No. – Nuh-uh. | -不行 -没门 |
[12:39] | Come on, fellas, I’m the biggest. | 别这样 小伙子们 我块头最大 |
[12:41] | It makes sense that I get a bed to myself. | 我自己睡一张床才合理 |
[12:44] | – No. – Nuh-uh. | -不行 -没门 |
[12:49] | We’ll flip for it. Georgie, call it. | 那我们掷硬币决定 小乔治选边 |
[12:51] | Heads. | 人头 |
[12:54] | Not your day. | 你今天不走运啊 |
[12:55] | Dang it. | 可恶 |
[12:57] | – That looked like heads. – Go brush your teeth. | -那看起来是人头啊 -去刷你的牙 |
[13:03] | This really works? | 这样真的有用吗 |
[13:05] | Your hair will look just as pretty tomorrow. | 你的头发到明天还会是一样美美的 |
[13:10] | Now, come on, let’s tuck you in. | 睡吧 我给你盖被子 |
[13:13] | I’m glad I don’t have orange hair. | 我很庆幸我没染橘色头发 |
[13:15] | Me, too, baby. | 我也是 宝贝 |
[13:16] | I want to be more like Madonna. | 我想像麦当娜一样 |
[13:19] | Are you trying to kill me? | 你想气死我吗 |
[13:20] | ‘Cause if you are, good job. | 如果是 那你快成功了 |
[13:26] | Why is she only like a virgin? | 她为什么只像处女啊 |
[13:28] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[13:33] | You ready to finish our conversation? | 你准备好继续跟我谈了吗 |
[13:35] | There’s nothing to finish. | 没什么好谈的 |
[13:36] | I raised myself like a jungle child. | 我把自己抚养成人 就像森林泰山一样 |
[13:38] | End of story. | 说完了 |
[13:39] | Oh, stop being so dramatic. | 别那么夸张好吗 |
[13:41] | You think I didn’t feel bad | 你以为我不难受吗 |
[13:43] | not being around more than I wanted to be? | 我也想多陪在你们身边啊 |
[13:46] | Did you? | 你真难受吗 |
[13:48] | A little bit. | 有一点吧 |
[13:50] | I’m teasing, come on. Of course I did. | 我在逗你呢 我当然难受了 |
[13:52] | Why else would I have begged you and George | 不然我干嘛求你和乔治 |
[13:54] | to move back to Medford? | 搬回梅德福 |
[13:55] | So you could be with your grandchildren. | 你是为了和外孙们待在一起 |
[13:57] | And you. | 还有你 |
[13:58] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[13:59] | You’re the only one of my children still talking to me. | 我的孩子里就只有你还肯跟我说话了 |
[14:02] | No surprise there. | 真是毫不意外 |
[14:03] | Besides, you raised yourself better than I ever could. | 再说了 你把自己养得比我养得还好 |
[14:06] | You actually believe that? | 你真这么想吗 |
[14:08] | No, but it would help my cause if you did. | 不 但要是你相信了就能原谅我了 |
[14:21] | Your hair looks pretty. | 你头发看起来很美 |
[14:22] | Enough. | 够了 |
[14:33] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[14:36] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[14:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[14:40] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:42] | What? | 干什么 |
[14:43] | Georgie keeps kicking me. | 乔治一直踢我 |
[14:45] | Kick him back. | 踢回去 |
[14:46] | I’d rather not touch him. | 我不想碰到他 |
[14:51] | You want to sleep with me? | 你想和我一起睡吗 |
[14:53] | Yes, thank you. | 想 谢谢 |
[14:58] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[15:01] | Got enough room? | 位置够吗 |
[15:03] | Yes. | 够了 |
[15:10] | You throw off a lot of heat. | 你散发出好多热气啊 |
[15:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:15] | That’s all right. It’s kind of nice. | 没事 挺舒服的 |
[15:29] | Do they launch those shuttles in the rain? | 下雨了他们还发射航天飞机吗 |
[15:32] | I think a light rain’s okay. | 小雨应该没问题 |
[15:38] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[15:40] | It’ll pass. | 会雨过天晴的 |
[15:42] | Just get some sleep. | 先睡觉吧 |
[15:50] | It didn’t pass. | 雨没过天未晴 |
[15:53] | Sheldon, I’m real sorry. | 谢尔顿 我也很遗憾 |
[16:03] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我跟你说个秘密好吗 |
[16:05] | I never understood how lightning works. | 我一直不知道闪电是如何产生的 |
[16:08] | Didn’t they teach you that in high school? | 你的高中没教过吗 |
[16:10] | They probably did, | 应该有吧 |
[16:12] | but I got hit in the head a lot playing football. | 但我那时打橄榄球 头整天撞来撞去 |
[16:16] | Would you explain it to me? | 你能解释给我听吗 |
[16:18] | Well, when positive and negative charges grow large enough, | 当正负电荷积累得够多 |
[16:21] | a giant spark occurs in the cloud. | 云内就会产生巨大的闪光 |
[16:23] | Ah, that-that’s pretty cool. What causes the thunder? | 听起来挺酷啊 那打雷是怎么回事 |
[16:27] | It’s a shock wave from particles heated to 10,000 degrees. | 是粒子被加热到5500摄氏度时产生的冲击波 |
[16:31] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[16:33] | You want to know what’s really interesting? | 你想知道什么才真的有趣吗 |
[16:35] | Aristotle thought that the sound of thunder | 亚里士多德认为打雷的响声 |
[16:37] | was due to a collision between two clouds. | 是由两朵云碰撞产生的 |
[16:39] | He believed the clouds were expelling air, | 他认为云朵在排出空气 |
[16:41] | in the way a log on a fire crackles… | 类似火堆上的木头发出噼啪声 |
[16:43] | I didn’t realize until years later | 直到很多年后 我才意识到 |
[16:46] | that my father was only asking questions | 我爸爸问我关于闪电和打雷的问题 |
[16:49] | about lightning and thunder to cheer me up. | 只是为了让我振作起来 |
[16:52] | In fact, he would often pretend to be dumb | 其实呢 他经常装傻扮蠢 |
[16:54] | just to make me feel better. | 就为了哄我开心 |
[16:56] | Looks like rain. | 看起来下雨了 |
[16:58] | My brother, on the other hand, | 而我哥哥 |
[17:00] | didn’t have to pretend. | 他不用装 是真的蠢 |
[17:08] | Okay, on the count of three, we run to the car. | 好了 数到三我们就跑到车那里去 |
[17:11] | – Ready? One, two… – Wait. | -准备好了吗 一 二 -等等 |
[17:14] | I want shotgun going back. | 回家路上我想坐副驾 |
[17:16] | Fine, you get shotgun. Okay, here we go. | 好吧 你坐副驾 准备冲了 |
[17:18] | – One, two… – I still think | -一 二 -我觉得 |
[17:20] | we should wait till the rain slows down. | 还是应该等雨小点再走 |
[17:22] | No, we got to get home. | 不行 我们得回家 |
[17:24] | I got work tomorrow, you guys got school. | 我明天要上班 你们要上学 |
[17:26] | You do realize I’ll get wet? | 你知道我会被淋湿的吧 |
[17:27] | It’s just water, Sheldon. | 只是水而已 谢尔顿 |
[17:29] | All right. Just making sure you realize. | 好吧 就是确认一下你知道 |
[17:32] | All right, here we go. Ready? | 好了 要冲了 预备 |
[17:34] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:54] | Buddy, I thought we had a plan. | 小兄弟 我们不是计划好了吗 |
[17:57] | You had a plan. | 是你计划好了 |
[18:15] | I never did get to see a launch in person, | 我从没能亲眼看到航天器升空 |
[18:17] | but that was the best trip I ever had. | 但那是我最快乐的一趟旅程 |
[18:25] | I wish I had told my father while he was alive. | 很遗憾我没能在他在世的时告诉他 |