时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Power has always been a deadly narcotic, | 权力自古以来都是最致命的毒品 |
[00:14] | and in 1989, | 而在1989年 |
[00:16] | RadioShack’s Tandy 1000 SL | 坦迪1000SL系列电脑 |
[00:19] | was my drug of choice. | 是我所选之毒 |
[00:22] | With an Intel 8086 | 英特尔8086处理器 |
[00:24] | running at eight megahertz | 运行速度8兆赫兹 |
[00:26] | and a five-and-a-quarter-inch floppy drive, | 加上一个5.25吋软盘驱动器 |
[00:28] | there was nothing I couldn’t do. | 我简直无所不能 |
[00:31] | From adding snazzy graphics to my homework… | 从给我的作业增加碉堡的图形 |
[00:34] | So snazzy. | 碉堡了 |
[00:36] | …to easily alphabetizing | 到轻松地按字母顺序排列 |
[00:38] | my list of enemies and their crimes. | 我敌人的名字及其罪行 |
[00:42] | So easy. | 太轻松了 |
[00:45] | Sheldon, time to go. | 谢尔顿 该走了 |
[00:47] | We really need to get one of these. | 我们真应该买一台电脑 |
[00:49] | What on earth do we need a computer for? | 我们要一台电脑干什么 |
[00:51] | Yeah, we got you and your big head. | 对啊 我们有你和你的大脑袋 |
[00:53] | But we can get so much accomplished. | 但有了电脑 我们可以完成很多事情 |
[00:55] | I could use a spreadsheet program | 我可以用电子制表程序 |
[00:57] | to keep track of your expenses. | 记录你的日常开支 |
[00:58] | I do that in the back of my checkbook. | 我用我的支票本背面记了 |
[01:00] | Yes, but does your checkbook go “Beep” when you open it? | 但你打开你的支票本时 它会哔地一声响吗 |
[01:04] | I don’t think so. | 不会吧 |
[01:05] | Plus, the computer can organize your recipes. | 再说了 电脑可以整理你的菜谱 |
[01:07] | But my recipes are organized. | 可我的菜谱都整理好了 |
[01:09] | On index cards. | 用的是索引卡片 |
[01:11] | Like a cave person. | 就像远古山顶洞人 |
[01:12] | Cave Mom. I’m gonna call you that. | 山洞妈妈 我以后要这么叫你 |
[01:15] | It doesn’t matter, Sheldon. | 这些都不重要 谢尔顿 |
[01:16] | We can’t afford a computer. | 我们买不起电脑 |
[01:17] | Sure we can. It’s only $998, | 买得起 现在只要998美刀 |
[01:20] | and Dave says we can buy it on easy monthly payments. | 戴夫说我们可以每个月分期付款购买 |
[01:23] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[01:24] | Stay out of this, Dave. | 别多事 戴夫 |
[01:26] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:26] | We got to get home. | 我们得回家了 |
[01:27] | But… | 可是… |
[01:28] | Sheldon, I said no. | 谢尔顿 不行就是不行 |
[01:30] | I can make you a good deal on the floor model, mrs. Cooper. | 展品电脑我可以给你个优惠价 库珀夫人 |
[01:32] | Seriously, Dave, you’re getting on my nerves. | 说真的 戴夫 你要惹毛我了 |
[01:35] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[01:37] | You bought Missy a Ring Pop. | 你给米西买了戒指糖 |
[01:38] | For ten cents. | 那才十美分 |
[01:40] | – And I’m worth every penny. – Let’s go. | -每一分钱都没白花 -走吧 |
[01:43] | Sorry, Dave. | 抱歉 戴夫 |
[01:43] | We’re living paycheck to paycheck. | 我们家生活拮据没闲钱 |
[01:45] | Move! | 快走 |
[02:10] | – Ah, RadioShack. – Ah, RadioShack. | -睿侠电器行 -睿侠电器行 |
[02:11] | Here it is, the Tandy 1000 SL computer system. | 就是它 坦迪1000SL电脑系统 |
[02:14] | Sheldon was going on and on about that thing today. | 今天谢尔顿不停地在念叨这玩意 |
[02:17] | I’ve never seen one so easy to use. | 我从来没见过这么易于使用的电脑 |
[02:19] | Greetings. Need directions back to your planet? | 你们好 需要指引你们回母星的路吗 |
[02:21] | This technology is more advanced than we thought. | 这科技比我们想象中更先进 |
[02:23] | You know that movie E.T.? | 你们知道《E.T. 外星人》这部电影吗 |
[02:25] | The kid who finds him, his name is Elliott, | 发现外星人的小孩叫艾略特 |
[02:27] | which starts with an “E” And ends with a “T.” | 名字首字母是E 尾字母是T |
[02:29] | Coincidence? | 巧合吗 |
[02:31] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[02:32] | You’re gonna live with us forever, aren’t you? | 你这辈子都要跟我们住在一起了 是吗 |
[02:35] | So, Sheldon wants a computer? | 谢尔顿想要台电脑啊 |
[02:37] | Ever since he could talk. | 自打他会说话就吵着要 |
[02:38] | But now more than ever. | 看到这个更变本加厉了 |
[02:40] | Well, he should get a job after school. | 他可以放了学后干点零工 |
[02:41] | Save up and buy one. | 自己攒钱买一台 |
[02:42] | Get a job? He’s nine. | 干零工 他才九岁 |
[02:44] | I mowed lawns when I was his age. | 像他这么大的时候 我都去帮人修剪草坪了 |
[02:46] | Made pretty good money. | 还挣了不少钱呢 |
[02:47] | You want Sheldon to mow lawns? | 你想让谢尔顿去修剪草坪吗 |
[02:49] | He’s so pale, five minutes in the sun, | 他这么弱不禁风 在太阳底下五分钟 |
[02:51] | he’d burst into flames. | 就会被烧成灰 |
[02:52] | I would pay to see that. | 我愿意付钱看这一幕 |
[02:54] | Shut up, Georgie. | 闭嘴 小乔治 |
[02:56] | I hope you told him we can’t afford it. | 希望你跟他说过我们买不起 |
[02:57] | Of course. | 当然说了 |
[02:59] | I could buy it for him, | 我可以先给他买一台 |
[03:00] | and then y’all could pay me back when you can. | 然后你们可以等有钱了再还给我 |
[03:03] | Okay, Connie, now you’re just insulting me. | 好吧 康妮 你这话就等于在羞辱我 |
[03:05] | Well, that was not my intention, | 那并不是我的本意 |
[03:07] | but I’m glad to hear it. | 但我很乐意你这么想 |
[03:09] | I can pay my own bills | 我有能力支付自家的开支 |
[03:10] | and take care of my family. | 也有能力照顾好我的家人 |
[03:12] | There are expenses we could cut back on | 我们的确可以削减某些开支 |
[03:14] | so we could afford a computer. | 这样我们就能买得起电脑了 |
[03:16] | You mean like the money you give to church? | 你是说你给教堂的那些钱吗 |
[03:17] | No, I mean like the money you give | 不 我是说那些你给 |
[03:19] | to the Lone Star Beer company. | 孤星啤酒公司的钱 |
[03:21] | Good one, Mom. | 说得好 妈妈 |
[03:22] | – Shut up. – Shut up, pumpkin. | -闭嘴 -闭嘴 小南瓜 |
[03:24] | We’re not getting a computer. | 我们不买电脑 |
[03:25] | We don’t need your money. | 我们也不需要你的钱 |
[03:28] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[03:29] | To get a… glass of milk. | 去倒… 一杯牛奶 |
[03:32] | He’s lying. He’s getting a beer. | 他撒谎 他要去倒啤酒 |
[03:33] | Shut up, Georgie. | 闭嘴 小乔治 |
[03:42] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:44] | Why are you still up? | 你怎么还不睡 |
[03:47] | Madame Curie is on the roof, | 居里夫人在房顶 |
[03:49] | and she’s not wearing her hat. | 而且她没有戴帽子 |
[03:52] | You’re just dreaming, baby. | 你在做梦呢 宝贝 |
[03:54] | But she’ll be cold without her hat. | 可她没帽子会着凉的 |
[03:57] | I’ll give her mine. Now you go to sleep. | 我把我的给她 你快睡吧 |
[04:00] | Mm, thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[04:01] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[04:06] | Oh, Lord. | 老天啊 |
[04:22] | I’m guessing we’re not having our once-a-week. | 我猜我们的每周一”日”要取消了 |
[04:25] | Sorry, I only have relations with gentlemen I like. | 抱歉 我只跟我喜欢的绅士发生关系 |
[04:28] | Oh, come on. You know how I feel | 拜托 你明知道我不喜欢 |
[04:31] | about your mother meddlin’ in our finances. | 你妈干涉我们家的财务 |
[04:33] | She wasn’t meddlin’, she was offering to help. | 她不是来干预 她只是想帮忙 |
[04:36] | And that computer is not some silly toy. | 而且电脑不是什么白痴玩具 |
[04:38] | Sheldon could use it for his schoolwork, | 谢尔顿可以用来做作业 |
[04:40] | and I could use it to… organize my recipes. | 而我可以用来…整理我的菜谱 |
[04:43] | You already got ’em organized on those little cards. | 你早就用那些小卡片整理好了 |
[04:45] | Yeah, like a cave person. | 是啊 像个山顶洞人 |
[04:46] | Well, it doesn’t matter. | 这都不重要 |
[04:48] | We can’t afford it, end of story. | 重点是我们买不起 话题结束 |
[04:51] | Not exactly end of story. | 或许还没完全结束 |
[04:53] | What’s that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[04:54] | I’ve been setting money aside the last couple of years, | 过去几年我一直在存钱 |
[04:56] | and this might be a good use for it. | 或许养兵千日就是用在此时了 |
[04:59] | Money from what? | 你哪里来的钱啊 |
[05:00] | You know, here and there. | 就是这里存点 那里存点来的啊 |
[05:03] | Bookkeeping for the church, | 帮教堂记账 |
[05:05] | some seamstress work, | 接一些针线活 |
[05:06] | birthday money from my Aunt Zelda. | 塞尔达阿姨给的生日红包 |
[05:09] | And just how much of this “Here and there” money | 你”这里那里”攒下来的钱 |
[05:10] | you got saved up? | 有多少啊 |
[05:11] | Well, seeing as it’s my money, | 鉴于这是我的钱 |
[05:13] | I don’t think that’s any of your business. | 有多少你管不着 |
[05:15] | None of my business? | 我管不着吗 |
[05:17] | You see every nickel I make, and you got secret money? | 我挣的每一分你都要管 你却有私房钱 |
[05:20] | It’s not secret. I just told you. | 这不是私密 我刚告诉你了 |
[05:22] | Where you hiding it? | 你把钱藏哪儿了 |
[05:24] | Well, now you’re headed into secret territory. | 现在你可问到了私密问题 |
[05:26] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | Just so I’m clear, my money’s our money, | 我确定一下 我的钱是我们的钱 |
[05:30] | but your money’s your money. | 但你的钱是你自己的钱 |
[05:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:33] | Oh, good to know. | 很高兴知道这一点 |
[05:36] | I’m glad we’re not having our once-a-week | 还好我们每周一”日”活动取消 |
[05:38] | ’cause I am not in the mood. | 因为老子现在完全没心情 |
[05:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:43] | That’s too bad. | 那真是太可惜了 |
[05:45] | Why? Are you? | 为什么 你有吗 |
[05:47] | No! | 有你个大头鬼 |
[05:51] | That was uncalled for. | 需要这么耍我吗 |
[06:01] | I forgot to tell you, a girl called for you. | 忘记告诉你了 有个女孩打来找你 |
[06:03] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[06:04] | I don’t know. A girl. | 我不知道 就一个女孩 |
[06:05] | Well, what’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[06:06] | It’s hard to remember. This was months ago. | 想不太起来 都好几个月前了 |
[06:13] | Two cases? | 两箱啤酒 |
[06:14] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在和我开玩笑吧 |
[06:15] | Don’t worry, I didn’t use your money. | 别担心 我没有用你的钱 |
[06:17] | I used mine. | 我用了我的钱 |
[06:23] | Finish your dinner | 快吃完你们的晚饭 |
[06:24] | and then pack a bag. | 吃完收拾行李 |
[06:25] | We are going to Meemaw’s. | 我们要去姥姥家 |
[06:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:27] | Because your mom and dad need a break from each other. | 因为你们爸妈需要分开一段时间 |
[06:31] | For how long? | 分开多久 |
[06:32] | I don’t know. Just pack. | 我不知道 赶紧收拾 |
[06:34] | Will I need earmuffs? | 我需要带耳罩吗 |
[06:36] | Sure, if you want. | 想带就带上吧 |
[06:37] | Although my almanac does predict mild temperatures. | 不过我的年鉴预测温度适宜 |
[06:40] | Then don’t bring it. | 那就别带了 |
[06:42] | I’ll just bring my almanac. | 我就带上我的年鉴吧 |
[06:43] | You know what, I’ll bring both. | 算了 我两样都带上吧 |
[06:46] | Should I pack my toothbrush | 我该带上我的牙刷吗 |
[06:48] | or use the one I keep at Meemaw’s? | 还是直接用放在姥姥家那支 |
[06:50] | I got this one. | 这题我来回答 |
[06:52] | Nobody cares. | 谁管你啊 |
[06:54] | I don’t want to go to Meemaw’s house. | 我不想去姥姥家 |
[06:55] | What if that girl calls back? | 万一那女孩又打来怎么办 |
[06:57] | Fine, then stay here with your father. | 行 那你就跟你爸待在这里 |
[06:59] | Sheldon and Missy, we are out of here in half an hour. | 谢尔顿 米希 我们半小时后就走 |
[07:04] | Not a lot of time to pick a toothbrush. | 没多少时间让我考虑带不带牙刷啊 |
[07:18] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[07:19] | Mom and Dad need a break. | 妈妈跟爸爸需要分开一段时间 |
[07:21] | We don’t know how long. | 我们不知道要多久 |
[07:24] | What’s he got in there? | 他都带了什么 |
[07:26] | Everything. | 什么都带了 |
[07:35] | I ain’t never getting married. | 我永远都不要结婚 |
[07:37] | – That so? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对啊 |
[07:39] | Women are nothing but trouble. | 女人都是麻烦精 |
[07:42] | I’ll get it! | 我去接 |
[07:45] | Hello, Georgie speaking. | 你好 我是小乔治 |
[07:47] | Did you run to the phone? Do you feel stupid? | 你跑来接电话了吗 感觉自己像白痴吗 |
[07:52] | Who was it? | 谁啊 |
[07:53] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[07:56] | This little tiff between your mom and me will blow over. | 我跟你妈之间的小矛盾很快就会过去 |
[07:58] | Don’t make a big deal of it. | 别小题大做 |
[08:00] | I’m not. I’m just saying | 我没有啊 我只是说 |
[08:01] | I’m better suited to the single life. | 我更适合当一匹单身独狼 |
[08:03] | And how do you picture that? | 何以见得 |
[08:05] | Okay, well, you know the buffet at Golden Corral, | 你知道外面那些自助餐餐厅吧 |
[08:07] | where there’s all kinds of choices | 有各式各样的食物随你挑选 |
[08:08] | and you can have as much as you want? | 而且你想吃多少份多少种都随你 |
[08:10] | Yeah. | 知道啊 |
[08:10] | It’ll be like that, only with hot girls. | 单身就跟那个一样 不过是随便选辣妹 |
[08:14] | Georgie, I’ll bet you a thousand dollars | 小乔治 我跟你打赌1000块 |
[08:16] | you’re married before you’re 25. | 你会在25岁之前就结婚 |
[08:19] | You got a bet. | 跟你赌了 |
[08:21] | I feel like i’m stealing your money. | 感觉就像直接偷你的钱啊 |
[08:25] | Georgie married his first wife at 19. | 小乔治在19岁时娶了他第一任老婆 |
[08:29] | He never paid my father. | 他一直没把赌输的钱给我爸 |
[08:32] | Well, I got to tell you how happy I am | 我想告诉你们我很开心 |
[08:35] | that y’all are spending the night with me. | 有你们来我家过夜 |
[08:38] | Your house smells like cigarettes. | 你家闻起来一股烟味 |
[08:40] | So happy. | 太开心了 |
[08:41] | Sheldon, we’ve talked about this. | 谢尔顿 我们谈过这个事情了 |
[08:43] | You don’t need to announce to people how things smell. | 你别去跟人家说哪里有什么味道 |
[08:46] | All right, you two, settle in. | 好啦 你们两个都躺好 |
[08:47] | Are you and Dad gonna get a divorce? | 你跟爸爸会离婚吗 |
[08:50] | Of course not. | 当然不会啦 |
[08:51] | Are you sure? Packing up your kids | 你确定吗 打包行李带着你的孩子 |
[08:53] | in the middle of the night and moving in with your mom | 大半夜搬去你妈妈家 |
[08:55] | has all the earmarks of a divorce. | 这都是离婚的信号 |
[08:57] | We’re not getting a divorce. | 我们不会离婚 |
[08:59] | Okay, go to sleep. | 乖乖睡觉吧 |
[09:01] | Sweet dreams. | 祝好梦 |
[09:10] | I can’t believe Mom and Dad had a fight over beer. | 真不敢相信爸妈为了啤酒吵架 |
[09:14] | I don’t think the fight was about beer. | 我觉得不是因为啤酒 |
[09:16] | I think there was more subtext. | 应该还有潜在理由 |
[09:18] | You’re probably right. | 我估计你说的是对的 |
[09:20] | Then again, I don’t know what subtext is. | 虽然我不懂”潜在理由”是什么 |
[09:27] | I don’t want to get in your business, | 我不想多事掺和你们的家事 |
[09:28] | but since you’re getting in my bed, | 但既然你都”掺和”到我床上了 |
[09:30] | – I’m getting in your business. – Go ahead. | -我只好掺和了 -问吧 |
[09:33] | When you leaving? | 你什么时候走 |
[09:34] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[09:36] | That wasn’t a joke. | 这不是玩笑话 |
[09:38] | I love you, and I love the kids, | 我爱你 也爱孩子们 |
[09:40] | but I love you better living across the street. | 但我更爱你们住在街对面 |
[09:42] | Sorry the end of my marriage is inconveniencing you. | 抱歉我婚姻的终结给你带来不便 |
[09:45] | Oh, don’t be so dramatic. | 别小题大做好吗 |
[09:46] | It’s a little spat. | 只是吵个小架而已 |
[09:47] | No, this was a long time coming. | 不 这是积累已久的矛盾 |
[09:50] | This goes to the very core of our relationship. | 这问题关系到我们婚姻的内核 |
[09:53] | I see we’re sticking with dramatic. | 看来你是要继续小题大做了 |
[09:55] | The minute he found out I had money set aside, | 他一发现我自己有存私房钱 |
[09:57] | he felt threatened. And you know why? | 就觉得受到威胁 你知道为什么吗 |
[09:59] | ‘Cause it meant that I can live independent of him. | 因为这代表我不依靠他也能独立生活 |
[10:02] | Sleeping in your mommy’s bed? | 比如睡在你妈咪的床上吗 |
[10:04] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我意思 |
[10:07] | You gonna buy Sheldon that computer? | 你准备给谢尔顿买那台电脑吗 |
[10:09] | Well, now I have to. | 现在不买也不行了 |
[10:11] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[10:22] | You do know I still have an active love life. | 你知道我还有活跃的性生活吧 |
[10:25] | Just go to sleep. | 赶快睡吧 |
[10:32] | On this very bed. | 就在这张床上”活跃” |
[10:34] | Oh, Mom. | 我的妈啊 |
[10:41] | What’s for breakfast? | 早餐吃什么 |
[10:43] | I don’t know. Grab a bowl of cereal. | 我也不知道 倒一碗麦片吧 |
[10:45] | Mom usually makes us eggs and toast | 妈妈通常给我们做鸡蛋和吐司 |
[10:47] | and the occasional meat. | 偶尔还会有肉 |
[10:48] | Well, Mom isn’t here, is she? | 妈妈又不在家 |
[10:50] | Whoa. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. | 某人今天下床错边 起床气很大啊 |
[10:54] | And you had a choice ’cause you had the whole bed. | 明明整张床任你选边 |
[10:56] | Georgie. | 小乔治 |
[10:57] | Walking on thin ice. | 你在拿生命开玩笑 |
[10:59] | Maybe you should go across the street and apologize. | 也许你该到街对面道歉 |
[11:03] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[11:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:05] | ‘Cause if I do, it sets a bad precedent. | 因为如果我去了 就立下了不好的先例[总统] |
[11:08] | What’s Nixon got to do with it? | 尼克松总统跟这事有什么关系 |
[11:10] | What? | 什么 |
[11:10] | You said “Bad president,” like Nixon. | 你说”不好的总统” 尼克松就是总统啊 |
[11:14] | You know, this guy. | 就是这个家伙啊 |
[11:19] | You going to apologize? | 你要去道歉吗 |
[11:22] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[11:24] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[11:26] | If you are, bring back meat! | 如果是的话 带肉回来 |
[11:37] | Hey. I hope you’re happy. | 希望你这下开心了 |
[11:40] | Thank you, Georgie. That’s very kind. | 谢谢你 小乔治 你真好 |
[11:42] | Mom and Dad are fighting because you want to get a stupid computer. | 爸妈吵架就因为你想要一台破电脑 |
[11:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:47] | Mom wanted to buy it for you, | 妈妈想买给你 |
[11:48] | Dad said they couldn’t afford it, | 爸爸说买不起 |
[11:49] | Meemaw offered to pay for it, | 姥姥说她给买 |
[11:51] | and now I’m eating pineapple spears for lunch. | 结果现在我只能吃菠萝条当午餐了 |
[11:53] | I hate making my own lunch. | 我讨厌自己做午餐 |
[11:55] | I’m sorry, Georgie, I didn’t know. | 对不起 小乔治 我不知道 |
[11:57] | Yeah, well, now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[11:59] | What did you get? | 你午餐是什么 |
[12:00] | A turkey sandwich Mom cut in the shape of a heart, | 妈妈切成心形的火鸡三明治 |
[12:02] | a fruit cup, a brownie, | 水果杯 布朗尼蛋糕 |
[12:04] | and a note from Meemaw saying how much she loves me. | 还有一张姥姥写的字条 说她有多爱我 |
[12:07] | I haven’t read it yet, but I bet it’s a lot. | 我还没看 但我猜一定是超爱 |
[12:10] | I don’t even have a can opener. | 我连开罐器都没有 |
[12:14] | Oh, Sugar Apple, I love you so much. | 小马 我好爱你呀 |
[12:17] | Your affection for inanimate objects frightens me. | 你对无生命物品的情感吓到我了 |
[12:20] | I’m glad you’re happy, Missy. | 你开心就好 米希 |
[12:22] | I’m even happier that I got a toy, and Sheldon got nothin’. | 我更高兴的是我得到了玩具 而谢尔顿屁都没有 |
[12:26] | Well, now, we’re not exactly done shopping. | 我们还没购完物呢 |
[12:28] | Sheldon, you still want that computer? | 谢尔顿 你还想要那台电脑吗 |
[12:31] | I thought we couldn’t afford it. | 我们不是买不起吗 |
[12:33] | Don’t you worry about that. | 这你就不用担心了 |
[12:34] | Do you want it or not? | 你到底想不想要 |
[12:36] | More than anything. | 想得不得了 |
[12:38] | All right, then, let’s go get it. | 好吧 那我们就去买 |
[12:41] | Wait. He gets a computer and I get a lousy toy? | 等等 他能得到电脑 而我只有破玩具吗 |
[12:44] | I thought you liked it. | 你不是喜欢吗 |
[12:46] | Not anymore. | 现在不喜欢了 |
[12:52] | Where’s the water come out of? | 水从哪里流出来啊 |
[12:54] | Well, seeing as that’s the dryer, nowhere. | 那是烘衣机 不会有水流出来 |
[12:59] | So this one’s the washer? | 所以这个才是洗衣机 |
[13:01] | No foolin’ you. | 不骗你 |
[13:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:04] | Separating the whites from the colors. | 把白色和其他颜色的分开 |
[13:06] | Whoa, that’s racist. | 这是种族歧视啊 |
[13:08] | How did I get a rocket scientist for one son | 我怎么会有一个儿子是火箭科学家 |
[13:11] | and a rodeo clown for the other? | 另一个却是园游会白痴小丑 |
[13:12] | Oh, man. I’d give anything to be a rodeo clown. | 我超希望能成为园游会小丑 |
[13:16] | They make people happy, | 他们给人带来欢乐 |
[13:17] | and they see the rodeo for free. | 还能免费看牛仔竞技 |
[13:28] | The home computer I had long coveted | 我终于得到了 |
[13:31] | was finally in my possession, | 梦寐以求的家用电脑 |
[13:34] | but it was also destroying my home. | 但它同时也在摧毁我的家庭 |
[13:37] | Thankfully, it came pre-loaded | 幸好 电脑自带了一个程序 |
[13:39] | with a program to help solve personal problems. | 能帮助解决私人问题 |
[13:43] | Hello, I am Eliza. | 你好 我是伊莱莎 |
[13:46] | My… parents… | 我 父母 |
[13:49] | are… fighting… | 正在 吵架 |
[13:53] | a lot. | 经常吵 |
[13:55] | I see. Can you elaborate on that? | 我知道了 你能详细说说吗 |
[13:57] | My mother… | 我妈妈 |
[14:00] | bought… me… | 给我买了 |
[14:04] | this… | 这台 |
[14:05] | computer… | 电脑 |
[14:09] | but… | 但 |
[14:10] | my dad… says… we can’t… | 我爸 说 我们 |
[14:16] | afford it. | 买不起 |
[14:19] | Do you have issues with your mother? | 你对你妈妈有意见吗 |
[14:22] | Mmm… No. | 没有 |
[14:24] | She… makes me… | 她 给我做 |
[14:28] | spaghetti… | 意粉 |
[14:30] | with hot dogs… | 里面还有 |
[14:33] | cut up in it. | 热狗丁 |
[14:36] | Can you elaborate on that? | 你能详细说说吗 |
[14:40] | Are you… | 你到底 |
[14:41] | going to help me or not? | 会不会帮我 |
[14:47] | Hello, I am Eliza. | 你好 我是伊莱莎 |
[14:50] | The future might be overrated. | 未来或许被高估了 |
[14:55] | Okay, water’s definitely on. | 好了 水肯定接通了 |
[14:56] | Try it now. | 现在试试 |
[14:57] | We want delicate or regular? | 我们要轻柔洗还是常规洗 |
[15:00] | It doesn’t matter, just turn it on. | 无所谓 赶紧按开始吧 |
[15:02] | Let’s go with delicate to be safe. | 选轻柔洗吧 比较保险 |
[15:07] | Nothin’. | 没反应 |
[15:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:09] | Wait, I know what to do. | 等等 我知道该怎么做 |
[15:11] | What? | 怎么做 |
[15:12] | Go across the street and apologize to Mom. | 到街对面 向妈妈道歉 |
[15:15] | I got nothin’ to apologize for. | 我没什么好道歉的 |
[15:16] | You don’t have to mean it. I never do. | 你不用真心道歉 我从来就不是 |
[15:19] | Georgie, just mind your business. | 小乔治 别多管闲事 |
[15:20] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[15:22] | In case you were wondering, | 为防你想知道 |
[15:23] | I didn’t mean that. | 我刚才不是真心的 |
[15:25] | See how easy it is? | 看到这有多简单了吗 |
[15:29] | These home computers are amazing. | 这些家用电脑太了不起了 |
[15:31] | I could start a real bookkeeping business with that thing. | 有了它 我都能开展真正的记账生意了 |
[15:34] | And that would go a long way to giving you | 那对你得到你想要的经济独立 |
[15:36] | the financial independence you’re looking for. | 可大有帮助啊 |
[15:38] | Darn tootin’. | 可不是嘛 |
[15:41] | Just for your information, | 告诉你一声 |
[15:43] | Sheldon is using the computer right now | 谢尔顿现在正在用电脑 |
[15:45] | to try and fix your marriage. | 试图修复你的婚姻 |
[15:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:49] | What did it say? | 电脑怎么说 |
[15:51] | It said… | 它说 |
[15:53] | “Get out of your mother’s house.” | “滚出你妈的房子” |
[15:55] | – Mom. – I’m serious. | -妈妈 -我是认真的 |
[15:56] | I want a cigarette, and I’m tired of hiding behind the garage. | 我想抽烟 我受够了躲在车库后面偷偷抽 |
[15:59] | You think I should apologize to George? | 你觉得我该向乔治道歉吗 |
[16:01] | Well, of course not. That would set a terrible precedent. | 当然不是 那会立下一个不好的先例 |
[16:03] | I think you should go back over there | 我觉得你应该回家 |
[16:05] | to pick up some clothes for the kids | 收拾点衣物给孩子们 |
[16:06] | and be all cold and distant, | 一边装出冷漠疏远的样子 |
[16:08] | so he has to apologize to you. | 那他就得向你道歉了 |
[16:10] | Oh, that’s not bad. | 这主意不坏 |
[16:12] | Do it. | 照做吧 |
[16:14] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:15] | Why you drinking tea? | 你怎么还在喝茶 |
[16:16] | Get out. | 滚 蛋 |
[16:42] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[16:45] | Were you coming back, or… ? | 你这是要回来吗 还是… |
[16:47] | Just to get some clothes for the kids. | 只是给孩子们拿点换洗衣物 |
[16:54] | Were you coming to talk to me? | 你是来找我谈谈的吗 |
[16:57] | Well… yeah. | 这个嘛 是的 |
[17:01] | I, um… | 我 |
[17:06] | …wanted to apologize. | 想道歉 |
[17:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:16] | Want to go for a walk? | 想散散步吗 |
[17:17] | Talk a little? | 聊一聊 |
[17:20] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[17:27] | Hey, kids, come here. | 孩子们 过来 |
[17:30] | Look at that. | 你们看 |
[17:34] | It looks like your mom and dad are gonna be all right. | 看样子你们爸妈要和好了 |
[17:37] | Does this mean we’re going home? | 这代表我们要回家了吗 |
[17:39] | It appears so. | 看起来是的 |
[17:41] | I didn’t even get to wear my earmuffs yet. | 我都还没机会戴耳罩呢 |
[17:47] | And this program will allow us to track our family finances, | 这个程序能帮我们记录家里的收支情况 |
[17:51] | create a budget, and prepare tax documents. | 做出预算 以及准备报税文件 |
[17:54] | That’s impressive. | 真厉害 |
[17:55] | Would you like to know how much money | 你想知道你每年 |
[17:57] | you spend on beer annually? | 花多少钱买啤酒吗 |
[17:58] | – No. ?- I would. ? | -不想 -我想 |
[18:02] | $936. | 936美元 |
[18:05] | George. | 乔治 |
[18:07] | If you switched to Hawaiian Punch, | 如果你换成喝夏威夷宾治 |
[18:08] | we could live in a bigger house. | 我们就能换一间更大的房子了 |
[18:11] | Hello, I am Eliza. | 你好 我是伊莱莎 |
[18:14] | Eliza… | 伊莱莎 |
[18:17] | Are… you… | 你 是不是 |
[18:23] | hot? | 很性感 |
[18:25] | In your fantasies, am I hot? | 在你的幻想里 我性感吗 |
[18:28] | Oh… yes. | 是的 |
[18:31] | You realize you’re not talking to a real person. | 你知道自己不是在跟真人说话吧 |
[18:33] | Hey, get out of here. I’m about to score. | 给我出去 我快得手了 |
[18:38] | Missy! Turn off the computer. | 米希 把电脑关了 |
[18:40] | Time to go to bed. | 该上床睡觉了 |
[18:42] | I got to finish my homework! | 我得做完我的功课 |
[18:45] | Big money, big money. | 中大钱 中大钱 |
[18:48] | Yes! | 棒 |
[18:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:22] | – What? – What? Nothing. | -怎么了 -什么 没事 |
[19:30] | Button, you pull. That’s stupid. | 按钮得用拉的 这设计真白痴 |