时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | For my entire adult life, | 在我整个成年生活中 |
[00:01] | I’ve been selfish and cynical. | 我一直是那么自私自利 愤世嫉俗 |
[00:03] | What kind of city would want me as a mayor? | 什么样的城市会选我这样的人当市长呢 |
[00:06] | I think my father might have corrupted the contract process. | 我认为我的父亲可能在合约中涉嫌贪污 |
[00:09] | How can they do it at this price? | 这个价他们到底能怎么做呢 |
[00:10] | If he was going to do that, who would be in it with him? | 若他真的那么做了 那谁是他的同伙呢 |
[00:12] | I own you, Danny boy. | 你是我的人 Danny弟弟 |
[00:15] | They took it all – his files, | 他们拿走了所有的东西 他的文件 |
[00:18] | his laptop, everything. | 笔电 所有的一切 |
[00:19] | This is a company called Danto Global. | 这是一家叫做Danto Global公司 |
[00:22] | It’s way beyond the scope of just providing services. | 这是超出服务范围之外的方法 |
[00:24] | The devil certainly has a very powerful advocate. | 魔鬼背后总有一个强有力的推手 |
[00:28] | What happens if you drink that one? | 要是你喝了一杯酒 会发生什么呢 |
[00:29] | I’ll drink another one. I keep going. | 我会再喝一杯 我会一直喝 |
[00:31] | Then hell. | 之后便是地狱 |
[00:34] | Argh! | 啊 |
[00:37] | There’s blood on your shirt. | 你衬衫上都是血 |
[00:39] | So they’re looking for | 所以他们是在寻找 |
[00:40] | some bloody street drunk called Frank Waters. | 一个名叫Frank Waters的下流的街头酒鬼 |
[00:43] | It was me who found him. It was me who got the tip-off. | 是我找到的他 是我提供的线报 |
[00:46] | Take a look at your attitude, mate. | 注意一下你的态度 伙计 |
[00:47] | Maybe you wanna be a little bit more… | 你难道就不能稍微有点 |
[00:49] | conducive. | 长进么 |
[00:51] | Everything that has happened | 这发生的种种 |
[00:53] | is telling me that I can pay for what I’ve done. | 都告诉我我必须要赎罪 |
[00:55] | Don’t you ever touch my children again! | 不许你再碰我的孩子 |
[00:57] | Don’t you ever come near them! | 你永远不要靠近他们 |
[01:00] | I just want to see you sometimes, | 有时我只是想见见你 |
[01:02] | so I don’t feel like I’m on my own with this. | 所以我并不想要就此沉沦 |
[01:05] | When everything is so good… | 事情顺风顺水之时 |
[01:07] | Argh! | 啊 |
[01:10] | It has to be bad. | 物极必反 |
[01:20] | Do you know why I’ve called you here tonight, Daniel? | 你知道为什么我要把你叫来这儿么 Daniel |
[01:23] | This is not about the service contact, is it? | 这可不是服务合同 对吧 |
[01:29] | Things are going to happen to this city. | 这个城市即将掀起一场变革 |
[01:33] | Danto have plans that are beyond your imagining. | Danto公司的计划绝对超乎你的想象 |
[01:38] | You’re the mayor. | 你是市长 |
[01:40] | You can make them happen. | 你可以让它们发生的 |
[01:47] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[01:48] | I like you a lot. I want you to survive. | 我非常喜欢你 你得给我活着 |
[01:53] | Why do I get the feeling I’m lost? | 为什么我觉得自己迷失了呢 |
[01:59] | Because you are. | 正是如此 |
[02:02] | Because we… | 因为我们… |
[02:05] | know… | 知道… |
[02:06] | that you killed Pulis. | 你杀了Pulis |
[02:12] | That means we own you. | 那就是说你现在是我们的人了 |
[03:55] | What are we doing here, Daniel? | 我们在这是要做什么 Daniel |
[04:05] | He said… | 他说 |
[04:07] | “We own you.” | 你是我们的 |
[04:09] | What does that mean? That you and the kids aren’t safe. | 那是什么意思 你和孩子们都有危险 |
[04:15] | Who do you think paid for your election? | 你觉得是谁为你的选举买单 |
[04:19] | Why do you think the police haven’t arrested you? | 你知道为什么现在警察还没来抓你吗 |
[04:23] | You’re protected. | 你受到了我们的保护 |
[04:25] | Why do you think the phone records, | 不然你觉得为什么你的通话记录 |
[04:27] | CCTV footage hasn’t come to light? | 监视录像居然都没有曝光 |
[04:29] | Griffin’s buried it. And he’s | Griffin销毁了这些记录 |
[04:30] | going to bury the detective sniffing around this. | 他还让那个调查这些记录的警探消失了 |
[04:32] | You think this is about a service contract? | 你以为这只是一份服务合同吗 |
[04:36] | Wise up. | 别傻了 |
[04:37] | 82 million is chicken feed. | 八千两百万只不过是冰山一角 |
[04:42] | Within five years… | 五年之内 |
[04:45] | you’ll pass legislation | 你要同意通过一系列法令 |
[04:47] | giving Danto control of schools, hospitals, | 给Danto学校 医院 |
[04:49] | housing, police, City Hall. | 住房 警局以及市政厅的管理权 |
[04:53] | You’ll do that. | 你不得不这么做 |
[04:56] | They’ll own the city. | 城市将归他们所有 |
[04:59] | Look at New Orleans. | 你看新奥尔良市 |
[05:01] | Before Hurricane Katrina, the schools, | 在卡特里娜飓风之前 学校 |
[05:04] | the hospitals, all publicly owned. | 医院都是公有的 |
[05:07] | Who do you think owns them now? | 你觉得现在谁拥有这些 |
[05:11] | Because every crisis is an opportunity. | 因为每场危机都是一次契机 |
[05:15] | A natural disaster smashes a city to pieces, | 自然灾害让城市变得支离破碎 |
[05:17] | and what comes out of it? | 谁来拯救这样的城市 |
[05:18] | Community? | 社区吗 |
[05:20] | Togetherness? | 社会联盟吗 |
[05:22] | No. | 绝对不是 |
[05:24] | The teachers’ unions had their contracts ripped up. | 教师工会撕毁了他们定下的协议 |
[05:27] | 4,700 members were fired. | 4700人被解雇 |
[05:33] | Our great institutions will be publicly funded | 我们伟大的公共机构会接受公众的资助 |
[05:38] | but privately owned… | 但同时带着盈利的目的 |
[05:39] | with one agenda – profit. | 被私有化 |
[05:42] | Pure capitalism has arrived. | 这就是彻头彻尾的资本主义 |
[05:46] | And you want to be part of that? | 你想成为其中的一员吗 |
[05:48] | Open your eyes, look around you. | 睁大眼睛 好好看看周围吧 |
[05:52] | They’ve won. It’s done. | 他们早就胜利了 这是铁打的事实 |
[05:54] | The war’s over. | 利益的战争结束了 |
[05:56] | It is a corporate finance government. | 这是公司化的经济型政府 |
[05:59] | It is a hedge fund government. | 这可是政府最后救命的基金 |
[06:02] | What if I speak out? | 如果我把真相公之于众会怎样呢 |
[06:05] | Say I killed Henry Pulis, | 说是我杀了Henry Pulis |
[06:07] | and this multinational | 而这个跨国公司 |
[06:09] | corporation are using that to rule this city? | 正在利用这一点试图来管理整个城市的 |
[06:15] | It’s too late for that. | 那可太晚了 |
[06:17] | Your wife knows. | 你老婆已经知道了 |
[06:19] | She’s implicated. | 她也被牵连其中了 |
[06:21] | She goes to jail, too. | 她也会坐牢的 |
[06:26] | How’s that going to feel for your children? | 这样的话你的孩子会怎么想呢 |
[06:32] | It’s one blackout memory I can’t get hold of. | 我无法清楚记得酒醉后的记忆 |
[06:37] | I’m on a rooftop. | 我已经被逼上梁山了 |
[06:41] | On the edge. | 而且处于边缘 |
[06:44] | Don’t know whether I’m there to jump | 不知道是应该要纵身跳下 |
[06:47] | or I’m running from someone. | 还是飞身逃离 |
[06:49] | Just… | 就仅仅 |
[06:51] | looking down. | 向下看 |
[06:54] | Looking down. | 向下看 |
[06:57] | Daniel… | Daniel… |
[06:59] | Daniel! | Daniel! |
[07:02] | Talk to me. | 和我谈谈吧 |
[07:03] | The kids will be up soon – we should go in. | 孩子马上就来了 我们应该要进去了 |
[07:05] | What are you going to do? | 你要去干嘛 |
[07:08] | I’ll have to give them what they want. | 我要去给他们想要的 |
[07:17] | ‘Officers are now out in force across the city. | “现在警察全城出动 |
[07:20] | ‘Members of the public have | “警方鼓励民众 |
[07:21] | been urged to come forward with any information. | 积极提供任何有用信息 |
[07:24] | ‘Although it seems there are | “虽然短时间内 |
[07:25] | currently no active leads in the investigation, | 警方并没有准确的调查头绪 |
[07:28] | ‘it is believed the deployment of extra officers | “但我们仍有理由相信 额外的警力 |
[07:31] | ‘have increased the chances | “会在很大程度上提高 |
[07:33] | of finding Detective Bevan safe and well.’ | 找到Bevan探长并确保他安然无恙的几率 |
[07:49] | OK, be careful, have a good day. | 到了 注意安全 过得开心点 |
[07:51] | See you, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[07:55] | Come on, Charlie. Mind the road. | 走吧 Charlie 看着点路 |
[08:26] | At our last meeting, | 在我们最近的一次会议上 |
[08:27] | we agreed a way for the co-operative | 我们通过了寻求合作的方式 |
[08:29] | to finance plant and set-up costs. | 来资助发电厂以及组织花销 |
[08:32] | But we need to face political reality and… | 但我们不得不面对政治现状 |
[08:36] | look at the Danto offer in a broader context. | 从更深远的方面评估Danto的资金援助 |
[08:40] | Investment is needed right across the city. | 城市的投资要用得恰到好处 |
[08:42] | We need substantial financing to create jobs, | 我们需要可持续的资金来创造就业机会 |
[08:46] | prosperity, growth. | 社会的繁荣与发展 |
[08:49] | I’ve asked Jerry to look at the Danto proposal… | 我请Jerry来分析一下Danto公司的提议 |
[08:53] | and make a recommendation. | 并且进行可靠的评估 |
[09:01] | ‘Ground floor.’ | “一楼” |
[09:03] | Why do this? | 为什么这么做 |
[09:05] | I’ve watched you fighting | 我这么多年一直看着你 |
[09:06] | for the working man for years. What happened? | 与工人作斗争 是什么让你改变了想法 |
[09:09] | You remember… | 你还记得 |
[09:10] | back when we used to love community, justice, togetherness… | 我们曾经所爱的社区 公正 联盟 |
[09:14] | our fellow man? | 和我们的同仁么 |
[09:17] | Now… I just love burgers, | 现在…我只爱汉堡 |
[09:20] | tits | 女人 |
[09:22] | and sugar. | 还有糖 |
[09:23] | All that matters is our | 最重要的是我们 |
[09:24] | entitlement to cheap petrol and designer babywear. | 能够享受便宜的油价和精心设计的童装 |
[09:29] | So bring it on. | 所以就这样吧 |
[09:31] | Bring it on till we all choke on it. | 放马过来吧 直到我们咽气 |
[09:34] | People are so easily bought. | 人们就是这么容易买账 |
[09:36] | And that’s what they deserve. They deserve to live in ignorance. | 这是他们应得的 他们活该这么无知地生活 |
[09:40] | So it’s revenge? | 所以这是在报复 |
[09:41] | You believed in the people, and they let you down. | 你曾经这么相信他们 而他们却让你失望了 |
[09:45] | It doesn’t really matter what you believe. | 怎么想的并不重要 |
[09:47] | What matters is what you do. | 怎么做才是关键 |
[09:49] | What you do, Mr Mayor, | 市长大人 你会怎么做 |
[09:52] | is what you’re told to do | 完全取决于那些掌控你的人 |
[09:53] | by the people that own you. | 告诉你应该做什么 |
[10:04] | His teacher said he’s been completely withdrawn recently. | 他老师说他最近离群又孤僻 |
[10:08] | They’re suspending him again, | 学校又给他停课了 |
[10:09] | because he hit another child today. | 因为他今天打了另外一个孩子 |
[10:11] | They think he’s suffering from depression. | 学校认为他现在太过消极 |
[10:14] | They want him to see a therapist. | 他们认为他需要看心理医生 |
[10:16] | I don’t think he needs that. | 我觉得他不需要 |
[10:17] | I think it’s just two kids having a fight in school. | 这只不过是两个小孩子在学校打架罢了 |
[10:20] | I won’t let you make this all right. This is not acceptable. | 我不会听你的 你这话说得让人没法接受 |
[10:22] | -I do not want him t… -Turning out like his dad. | -我不希望他… -变成他爸爸那样 |
[10:26] | Come on. Let’s get him home. | 好了好了 我们回家 |
[10:37] | Luke | Luke? |
[10:41] | Luke, come on, sit up. | Luke 来 坐起来 |
[10:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:02] | Come on, Charlie, homework. | 好了 Charlie 做作业去 |
[11:05] | Luke’s going to be OK. Get your bag. | Luke马上就没事了 把你的包拿来 |
[11:07] | I’ll take you to dancing. | 我送你去上舞蹈课 |
[11:19] | Let him sleep tonight. | 今晚让他好好睡吧 |
[11:21] | It’s… A reaction, shock. | 这是…一种反应 惊讶的反应 |
[11:28] | I put my hand in my pocket at work today | 我今天上班的时候双手往口袋里一插 |
[11:31] | and found Pulis’s phone. | 发现了Pulis的手机 |
[11:33] | I forgot it was there. I’ve been carrying this around with me. | 我忘了它在那了 我竟然一直随身带着它 |
[11:36] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[11:38] | Why, what are you going to do with it? | 为什么 你要怎么处理这手机 |
[11:40] | I don’t know… throw it in the canal, | 我不知道 把它丢进河里 |
[11:41] | or something. Give it me. | 或者其他的办法销毁它 把它给我 |
[11:50] | – I don’t want to be scared of you. – You don’t have to be. | – 我可不想怕你 – 你没必要怕我 |
[11:53] | No, I know I don’t, if you don’t drink. | 是 我知道我不用 如果你不喝酒的话 |
[11:54] | If you’re scared of me, don’t stay. | 如果你真的怕我 那就不要留下 |
[11:58] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[12:02] | Don’t be anywhere near me if it scares you. | 如果你觉得害怕 那离我远点 |
[12:56] | ‘And members of the public have been urged to come forward | “警方鼓励市民 |
[12:58] | ‘with any information.’ | ‘踊跃提供破案线索’ |
[13:26] | Meg, what are you doing? | Meg 你在干嘛 |
[13:27] | Got no credit on my phone, and I want to text Cherry. | 我手机没有话费了 我想给Cherry发条短信 |
[13:30] | Give me my phone. | 把我手机给我 |
[13:31] | Dad, go easy, it’s one text. | 老爸 没事的 就是发条短信 |
[13:32] | Give me my phone! | 把我的手机给我! |
[14:00] | Where do you live? | 你住哪 |
[14:03] | You can’t come here – my ex might turn up. | 你别过来 我前夫可能回来 |
[14:05] | Just tell me where you live. | 告诉我你家在哪 |
[14:07] | Apartment 8, Upper Northern. | 上北区8号公寓 |
[14:08] | Ok. | 好的 |
[14:40] | The girls are awake. You’ll have to be quiet. | 孩子还没睡着 你动作要轻一点 |
[14:52] | Sylvie… when I was with you, I was a drunk. | Sylvie…我和你在一起的时候 我喝醉了 |
[14:58] | I did things I should never have done. | 我犯了男人都会犯的错 |
[15:02] | But I’m sober now. | 但我现在很清醒 |
[15:03] | I’ve just dropped my daughter off at dancing. | 我刚送我的女儿去上舞蹈课 |
[15:08] | My eldest son’s unwell… | 我大儿子最近不是很好 |
[15:10] | I think he might be having some kind of a breakdown. | 我想他可能有些崩溃 |
[15:15] | I want to be there for my kids now. | 我现在只想陪着我的孩子们 |
[15:17] | I need to be a father to them. | 我要有个父亲的样子 |
[15:21] | I’d like to look in the mirror and not hate what I see. | 我不想照镜子的时候自己都讨厌自己 |
[15:27] | We can’t be involved any more. | 我们不能再联系了 |
[15:41] | I thought we had found something. | 我以为我们之前是有感情的 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:50] | Um… give me a minute. | 不好意思 等我一下 |
[15:54] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[16:14] | It’s… it’s just a fox. | 这…这只是一只狐狸 |
[16:18] | She’s always out there pulling the bins over. | 它经常在外面翻箱子 |
[16:21] | Girls call her Roxy. | 孩子们叫它Roxy |
[16:30] | You understand why I’m doing this? | 你能够理解我这么做的原因吧 |
[16:32] | Course. | 当然 |
[16:35] | Your kids have to come first. | 你的孩子永远是第一位的 |
[16:37] | I have to be honest with you. | 我老实和你说 |
[16:41] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的老婆 |
[16:48] | She’s lucky, then. | 那她真的很幸运 |
[16:53] | You’re safe. I can’t go to the police. | 你很安全 我不会去找警察的 |
[16:55] | My ex is a detective. | 我前夫就是警探 |
[16:58] | It’s the last thing I could do, | 我最不想这么做 |
[16:59] | and if you knew him, you’d understand why. | 如果你认识我前夫 你就知道为什么了 |
[17:06] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[17:47] | You’re not going to crack up on me, are you, Danny boy? | 你不会夸我的 对吗 我的小Danny |
[17:49] | Hey, you ever look at your daughter and think, | 你会不会看着你的女儿 心里想 |
[17:53] | “I hope she never finds out the man I am”? | 但愿她永远都不知道我是什么样的人? |
[18:08] | I’ve come to tell you | 我来这里是想告诉你 |
[18:10] | your offer to hand over the plant… | 你想通过移交发电厂 |
[18:13] | to make the co-operative possible… | 来共同经营的提议 |
[18:15] | we’re going to go a different way. | 我们可不能同意了 |
[18:19] | We’re going with Danto. | 我们打算采用了Danto的提议 |
[18:24] | They were in my house! | 他们闯进了我的家 |
[18:27] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[18:30] | who are they? | 他们到底是谁 |
[18:33] | They attacked me right outside of my own bedroom. | 他们在我的卧室前袭击了我 |
[18:39] | Walk away. | 走开 |
[18:44] | You know something. | 你知道点什么 |
[18:59] | What do you know? | 你知道了什么 |
[19:02] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[19:08] | I’m… trying to make it right. | 我在试着把事情做好 |
[19:33] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:35] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah. I remember you. | 是啊 我记得你 |
[19:39] | I wanted to ask you… | 我想问一下 |
[19:41] | you said to Daniel… | 你和Daniel说过… |
[19:43] | He was looking for someone, and you said to him, | 他来这里找过人 你还问他 |
[19:46] | “Did you find the friend you were looking for?” | “你找到你要找的那位朋友了么” |
[19:48] | Mr Demoys your boyfriend? | Demoys是你的男朋友吗 |
[19:51] | No, he’s not my boyfriend! | 不 他不是我男朋友 |
[19:55] | Are you saying… | 你的意思是 |
[19:57] | was it a woman he was looking for? | 他找的是个女人 |
[20:02] | Please… | 拜托 |
[20:04] | help me. | 帮帮我 |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:09] | Yeah, it was a woman. | 是的 那是个女人 |
[20:11] | They were out here quite a while, you know. | 他们出去有一会儿 你知道了吧 |
[20:13] | And he was pretty wasted, | 他看上去邋里邋遢的 |
[20:14] | so I wanted to make sure she was OK. | 所以我只想要确定她是否安然无恙 |
[20:17] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[20:19] | I only let him drink here because I owe him. | 我之所以让他在这喝酒是因为他是我的人 |
[20:22] | I heard his voice. ‘Sylvie…’ | 我听到他说 Sylvie… |
[20:24] | My Sylvie… | 我的Sylvie… |
[20:28] | “My Sylvie”?! | 我的Sylvie |
[20:30] | “My Sylvie.” | 我的Sylvie |
[21:13] | Who’s this? | 是谁 |
[21:15] | Bevan ‘Bevan.’ | |
[21:18] | -‘Need to talk to you. -‘ Where? | -我要跟你谈谈 -在哪 |
[21:22] | The first time I met you. | 我初次与你相见的地方 |
[21:48] | Mr Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[21:54] | Detective Griffin. | 我是Griffin探员 |
[21:59] | Detective Bevan was in a car accident. | Bevan探员发生了车祸 |
[22:02] | That’s what they’re saying on the TV, so it must be true. | 这是他们在电视上报道的 所以是真的 |
[22:08] | That’s very funny. | 很好笑 |
[22:11] | I just wondered if you might have heard from him. | 我只是在想你有没有他的消息 |
[22:12] | Yeah, course. Everyone who crashes their car calls the mayor! | 当然 所有出了车祸的人都会找市长 |
[22:19] | ‘Ground floor.’ | 一楼 |
[23:21] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:23] | They tried to kill me. | 他们要杀我 |
[23:26] | They ran me off the road. | 他们对我穷追不舍 |
[23:28] | So now I know I was close to the truth. | 所以我知道我愈发接近事情真相了 |
[23:31] | I’ll get you to hospital. | 我送你去医院 |
[23:32] | It’s not safe in the hospital. | 医院不安全 |
[23:34] | They’ll find me again, they’ll try to kill me again. | 他们又会找到我的 还是会想杀了我 |
[23:38] | They didn’t kill you the first time. | 他们第一次没有杀你 |
[23:41] | Well, maybe they did. | 好吧 可能真是 |
[23:43] | They found you digging around the Pulis murder. | 他们发现你在Pulis凶案现场挖东西 |
[23:45] | Not last night, I wasn’t. Last night, I was… | 不是昨晚 我没在那 昨晚 我 |
[23:50] | I was trying to find out who’s fucking my wife. | 我试着找出那个上了我妻子的男人 |
[23:56] | Who’s covering this up? | 是谁掩盖了这个 |
[23:59] | Is it Griffin? | 是Griffin吗 |
[24:00] | Ssh… | 嘘 |
[24:12] | Maybe they’ll let me find Waters, huh? | 或许他们会让我找到Waters 不是吗 |
[24:23] | Jd | Jd. |
[24:26] | It was in Griffin’s office. | 这是Griffin的办公室 |
[24:29] | Everything else was names. | 其他的都只是个名而已 |
[24:31] | This is initials – JD. You know who JD is? | 这是首字母 JD 你知道JD是谁么 |
[24:40] | Jerry Durrans, Chief of Staff, City Hall. | Jerry Durrans 市政厅员工主管 |
[24:44] | You’ve got rats in your house, Mr Mayor. | 小心屋有内鬼 市长先生 |
[24:50] | -Alex. -‘Daniel. Meg is missing. | -Alex -Daniel Meg不见了 |
[24:53] | ‘Um… I-I-I went to collect her from dancing, she wasn’t there, | 呃 我本来要去舞会那里接她 她不在那 |
[24:56] | ‘they said she hadn’t even been into class. | 他们告诉我她都没去学校 |
[24:58] | ‘Her phone is going straight to messages.’ | 她的手机直接转到语音信息了 |
[25:00] | Someone knows about this… | 有人知道了些什么 |
[25:02] | a detective… Griffin. | 一个探员…Griffin |
[25:03] | Him and Jerry are behind it. | 他和Jerry是幕后黑手 |
[25:13] | ‘Hi, it’s Meg. | Hi 我是Meg |
[25:14] | ‘I got my messages. I’ll call you back if I can be bothered.’ | 我收到短信了 我会在我有空时回你电话的 |
[25:17] | Meg… | Meg… |
[25:19] | it’s important. Just… call me, OK? | 这很重要…回我电话 好吗 |
[25:32] | That’s what she said. | 这是她说的 |
[25:44] | Daniel | Daniel! |
[25:46] | -Where is she? -Stop it, Daniel! What’s going on? | -她在哪 -停下 Daniel 发生什么了 |
[25:49] | -Argh! Where is she? -What are you talking about?! | -啊!她在哪里 -你在说什么 |
[25:52] | Daniel! Stop it! | Daniel 停下来 |
[25:54] | -You fucking know! -Stop it, please! | -你他妹的肯定知道的 -你给我停下 |
[25:57] | Do you think you can scare me with this? | 你以为你凭这吓得了我吗 |
[26:00] | Well, you find Griffin and you tell him to call me. | 好啊 你找到Griffin 让他打我电话 |
[26:03] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么 |
[26:04] | What is going on? -Meg’s missing. | 发生什么了 -Meg失踪了 |
[26:05] | Why would Jerry know where she is? | 为什么Jerry知道她在哪 |
[26:07] | If anything happens to my daughter, | 如果我女儿有什么不测 |
[26:09] | the last thing I’ll do on this earth, I’ll come after you. | 我可决不轻饶了你 |
[26:12] | I want to know, what is going on?! | 我想知道发生了什么 |
[26:21] | You tell her. | 你告诉她 |
[26:32] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[26:35] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[26:38] | Jerry, tell me! | Jerry 告诉我 |
[26:43] | I don’t want to hear any more excuses… | 我可不要听什么理由… |
[26:44] | There’s Jerry, there’s Griffin – that’s all I know. | Jerry和Griffin在那 我就知道这么多 |
[26:47] | You will call whoever they are | 联系他们 不管是谁 |
[26:48] | and tell them whatever they want to know. You do it! | 告诉他们他们想知道的一切 你必须这样 |
[26:51] | And you tell them I want our daughter back. | 然后告诉他们我想要回我的女儿 |
[26:53] | If they have her, they’ll come to us. | 如果她在他们那 他们就会来找我们 |
[26:55] | If they want to use this to keep us obedient, | 如果他们想用这招让我们顺从 |
[26:57] | they’ll call. What are you doing? | 他们会打来的 你在做什么 |
[27:00] | This is what it’s going to be like, | 事情就弄到了这个地步 |
[27:01] | isn’t it? One big hell, full of fear. | 不是吗 简直是地狱 充斥着恐惧 |
[27:04] | -‘Dad…’ -Where are you? -‘I’m all alone and I…’ | -爸爸… -你在哪 -我独自一人… |
[27:07] | Tell me where you are. I want to come and find you. | 告诉我你在哪 我去找你 |
[27:08] | -‘I need you.’ -Tell me where you are. | -我需要你 -告诉我你在哪 |
[27:10] | ‘I’m at the cemetery. I need you, Dad.’ | 我在公墓 我需要你爸爸 |
[27:12] | She’s at the cemetery. | 她在公墓 |
[27:21] | -Who’s Sylvie? -Ruth… my daughter, I have to go to her. | -Sylivie是谁 -Ruth…我女儿 我要去找她 |
[27:25] | She’s the woman the police are looking for, isn’t she? | 她就是警察要找的女人 是不是 |
[27:27] | Silver buckles | Silver buckles. |
[27:29] | You were at the Yellowmoon with her that night. | 你那晚和她在黄月亮酒吧 |
[27:31] | You saw my father that night! | 你那晚看到我爸爸了 |
[27:32] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I have to go to my daughter. | 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 我必须去找我女儿 |
[27:40] | Megan | Megan! |
[27:43] | Megan | Megan! |
[27:59] | Meg | Meg! |
[28:02] | Where are you? Megan! | 你在哪 Megan |
[28:06] | Megan | Megan! |
[28:10] | Megan… Oh, God. | Megan… 老天啊 |
[28:15] | Megan | Megan! |
[28:17] | Please… | 拜托 |
[28:18] | Help! | 有人吗 |
[28:20] | Megan… | Megan… |
[28:23] | Please, Megan. | 拜托了 Megan |
[28:40] | Hello! Please! | 有人吗 求求你 |
[28:42] | Please can I get some help here, please? | 有人能帮帮我吗 有人吗 |
[28:43] | Move, move, move! What’s happened? | 让开 让开 让开 这是怎么了 |
[28:46] | I think she’s been drinking. | 我觉得她喝醉了 |
[28:47] | What’s her name? Megan. Megan Demoys. | 她叫什么 Megan MAegan Demoys |
[28:50] | Megan, can you hear me? She’s been drinking. | Megan 你能听见我说话么 她喝了很多酒 |
[28:53] | It’s drink. | 是酒 |
[28:56] | Come on, Megan. | 振作点 Megan |
[28:58] | Oh, please… please… please. | 哦 拜托了 |
[29:15] | There were bottles on the ground. | 地上有瓶子 |
[29:17] | She looks hollowed out. | 她看起来虚脱了 |
[29:24] | I did that to you for years. | 我很多年来也那样对过你 |
[29:27] | Yeah, well, Meg is not the same. | 嗯 好吧 但Meg不同 |
[29:30] | She just got drunk with her mates. | 她只是和几个朋友喝醉了 |
[29:32] | It never happened before. | 这从来没有发生过 |
[29:33] | It doesn’t mean she’s the same. | 这不代表她和你一样 |
[29:38] | Let’s just get her home, | 我们把她送回家吧 |
[29:40] | get her well. | 对她好点 |
[30:00] | You don’t have to tell me anything. | 你不需要把什么事都告诉我 |
[30:04] | I’m a nurse, a drunk, a nothing. | 我只是个护士 一个醉鬼 我什么都不是 |
[30:09] | An alcoholic stops drinking, things tend to get worse. | 酒鬼一旦停止喝酒 会变得更可恶 |
[30:16] | Because… | 这是因为 |
[30:20] | until we abandon ourselves… | 我们放弃自我之前 |
[30:26] | Your secrets will kill you, Daniel. | 你的秘密会让你不得好死的 Daniel |
[30:29] | I didn’t want my wife and kids pulled into this chaos. | 我不想把我的妻儿牵扯进来 |
[30:34] | You said… | 你说的 |
[30:37] | a purpose… | 目的 |
[30:39] | there’s a reason for this all happening. | 所发生的一切必然是有原因的 |
[30:43] | I’m trying, Donna. | 我在尽力 Donna |
[30:47] | I want to pay. | 我想赎罪 |
[30:54] | We might be done with the past, | 我们可能以为一切都已过去 |
[30:57] | but the past is not done with us. | 但是过去并不代表过去 |
[31:01] | There is a simple truth that works for me. | 对我来说这是至理名言 |
[31:05] | I have to be honest, or my illness will kill me. | 我必须诚实些 不然我会很痛苦 |
[31:09] | I keep telling you that, Daniel. | 我一直都在跟你说 Daniel |
[31:12] | Whatever it is you have done, | 不管你做了什么 |
[31:14] | you want to pay by being mayor, doing good things. | 你必须以市长的身份负责 做对的事情 |
[31:20] | I have a question for you. | 我问你个问题 |
[31:23] | Is it working? | 这有用吗 |
[31:30] | You want to know what the spiritual solution is? | 你知道心灵救赎的方法是什么吗 |
[31:34] | The constant thought of others. | 是别人一贯的想法 |
[32:08] | I don’t know where he is and I don’t want to know where he is. | 我不知道也不想知道他在哪 |
[32:11] | He just vanished. | 他就这么消失了 |
[32:16] | What did he tell you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[32:20] | Danto… | Danto… |
[32:23] | worst thing that happened in my life. | 我生命中最大的污点 |
[32:25] | You were almost killed, and he used that. | 你差点被杀了 他居然利用了这一点 |
[32:28] | To me, that is beyond belief. | 对我来说 这可超出了信仰 |
[32:29] | Everything he has said to me… lies. | 他对我说的一切都是… 谎话连篇 |
[32:32] | Can I hardly bear to be in the same city as him. | 我怎么能受得了跟他呆在同一个城市 |
[32:35] | If I see him, he knows if I ever see him, | 如果我看到他 他知道的 |
[32:36] | I’ll walk past him. | 我要是看见他我肯定对他视而不见 |
[32:37] | What happens if I keep the baby? | 如果我想留着这个宝宝会怎么样呢 |
[32:43] | That’s part of him, isn’t it? | 这有他的份 不是么 |
[32:46] | He has betrayed me… | 他背叛我 |
[32:48] | so deeply – that would always be in my life. | 如此之深 我简直永生难忘 |
[32:52] | It would be unbearable… if you let it be unbearable. | 如果你这样觉得 这确实难以让人接受 |
[32:55] | But that child’s part of you too. | 这个孩子也属于你 |
[32:59] | I want to keep it. | 我想留着他 |
[33:04] | I need a lawyer. | 我需要一个律师 |
[33:06] | Daniel… I need a sister. | Daniel 我需要我姐姐 |
[33:09] | I need a sister, I need a lawyer. | 我要我的姐姐 我要个律师 |
[33:13] | I need someone who believes in me. | 我需要一个相信我的人 |
[33:48] | -Did you go to the police? -Why would I do that? | -你去警察局了吗 -我为什么要去 |
[33:52] | They already know. | 他们已经知道了 |
[33:54] | They’re the ones protecting you. | 他们是那些保护你的人 |
[33:58] | No wonder they were getting nowhere. | 毫无疑问 他们走投无路了 |
[34:02] | I have to ask you something for my ch… | 我要问你点事 |
[34:07] | “Get away, Ruth! You have to leave it alone, Ruth. | 走开 Ruth 别管了 Ruth |
[34:10] | “You deserve a life, Ruth.” | 你应当活下去 Ruth |
[34:13] | You may not go to prison, | 你大概没进过监狱 |
[34:15] | but I hope you go to hell. | 但我希望你下地狱 |
[34:21] | I want you to say it. | 我要你说出来 |
[34:24] | Say! | 说 |
[34:26] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[34:31] | I…killed your father. | 我..杀了你父亲 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:52] | I could go to the press. | 我会去报社的 |
[34:54] | But nothing changes. | 但什么都不会改变 |
[35:00] | My own father was rotten. | 我父亲已经死了 |
[35:05] | My brain is screaming… | 我的脑子要炸了 |
[35:08] | get away. | 滚开 |
[35:11] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[35:13] | Or this place’ll kill you. | 或许这个地方可以让你生不如死 |
[37:31] | I know I said there wasn’t… | 我知道我说过那里没有人… |
[37:35] | but there was a man. | 但其实那里有一个男人 |
[37:39] | I was going down the clubs. | 我去酒吧 |
[37:43] | I want to tell you about them now. | 我现在想告诉你关于他们的事 |
[37:48] | It was hopeless, really. I met this bloke | 真的很绝望 我遇到了那个人 |
[37:50] | and I thought it was something. | 我觉得有点什么 |
[37:56] | I wake up hating myself. | 当我醒来 我憎恨自己 |
[38:00] | And then I want him again. | 然后我又开始想他 |
[38:03] | So much has happened, I’m scared to tell you, | 发生了太多 我难以开口 |
[38:04] | but I had to tell you about… | 但我必须告诉你 |
[38:06] | Don’t tell me. | 别说出口 |
[38:07] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[38:11] | You want to tell me – that’s enough. | 你愿意告诉我 这就足够了 |
[38:14] | He’s a bloke, he’s a bloke. | 他是一个醉鬼 是一个醉鬼 |
[38:16] | That’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[38:21] | I have a husband. | 我有丈夫 |
[38:24] | And I have two kids. | 和两个孩子 |
[38:29] | And I didn’t even notice. | 我甚至都没有在意过 |
[38:33] | Oh… | 噢 |
[38:43] | I just want to lie down and sleep. | 我只想躺下来 睡一觉 |
[38:47] | If I ever ask you, | 如果我问你了 |
[38:50] | never tell me. | 千万别告诉我 |
[38:52] | Promise me you’ll never tell me who he is. | 求你千万别告诉我他是谁 |
[39:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:06] | The man trying to destroy me, | 那个男人试图毁了我 |
[39:08] | I have to find him, finish this. | 我必须找到他 结束这一切 |
[39:14] | So we can start again. | 然后我们就能重新开始了 |
[39:21] | I was convinced I could live | 我曾坚信我可以问心无愧地活着 |
[39:22] | with my conscience if I was doing some good. | 只要我一心向善 |
[39:25] | Never possible. | 看来这是不可能的 |
[39:28] | There’s only one way to pay now. | 现在只有一个办法来赎罪了 |
[39:34] | We have Pulis’s phone. | 我们有Pulis的手机 |
[39:35] | That’s the way to get you out of this. | 这是唯一能让你摆脱这件事的方式 |
[39:37] | No, I won’t do that. | 不 我不会这么做的 |
[39:38] | You take it to a lawyer, someone untouchable, | 你只要把它交给一个可靠的律师 |
[39:42] | tell him you found it in the house. | 告诉他你在家里找到了这个 |
[39:44] | If I take the phone to a lawyer, | 如果我把手机移交给律师 |
[39:46] | our children will believe I betrayed you. | 我们的孩子会觉得我背叛了你 |
[39:49] | No. | 不会的 |
[39:50] | Our children will see their mother telling the truth, | 我们的孩子会明白他们的母亲说出了真相 |
[39:53] | doing the right thing. | 正在做正确的事 |
[39:55] | We have dinner with them tonight | 我们今晚会和他们一起吃晚饭 |
[39:58] | so they can look back | 这样当他们以后回想起 |
[39:59] | and see that I didn’t want to just vanish. | 就不会觉得我并不想就这么消失 |
[40:09] | They’re going to want to know why I’m taking them away. | 他们会想知道为什么我要带他们离开 |
[40:12] | Well, we tell them it’s because I’m the mayor. | 我们可以告诉他们这是因为我要去当市长 |
[40:15] | We have to act as if nothing’s changed. | 我们要表现得像什么也没有发生那样 |
[40:18] | We can’t show any signs of running. | 我们不能表露出任何逃跑的迹象 |
[40:21] | So we don’t tell them anything until the last minute. | 直到最后一刻 我们什么也不告诉他们 |
[40:24] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[40:28] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[40:30] | I hate it, but you’re right. | 我讨厌这么做 但你是对的 |
[40:32] | They have to believe you’re innocent. | 他们必须相信你是无辜的 |
[40:35] | That’s the most important thing. | 这才是最重要的事 |
[40:37] | They can turn against me, they can hate me, | 他们可以反对我 可以憎恶我 |
[40:40] | but they have to trust you. | 但他们必须相信你 |
[40:48] | Lukio | Lukio… |
[40:52] | you’re scaring your mum. | 你吓着你妈妈了 |
[40:57] | We just want to help you. | 我们只是想帮帮你 |
[41:00] | All we want is to have you back with us. | 我们只是想做你坚实的后盾 |
[41:04] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[41:09] | What if you could say it in one sentence? | 你用一句话说一下又会怎样 |
[41:14] | One word. | 一个词也行 |
[41:18] | What’s going on. | 发生了什么 |
[41:21] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[41:27] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[41:32] | Oh, Luke… | 噢 Luke |
[41:34] | I know how that feels. | 我能明白那种感觉 |
[41:43] | Can I ask you one thing? | 我能拜托你一件事吗 |
[41:48] | I know somebody… | 我认识一个人 |
[41:51] | She’s not a therapist, nothing like that. | 她可不是什么治疗师 和这一点关系也没有 |
[41:55] | But she knows this stuff. | 不过她了解这种事 |
[42:00] | Will you meet her? | 你能和她见一面吗 |
[42:14] | You’re already doing better than me, Luke. | 你已经做得比我好了 Luke |
[42:18] | At your age, I couldn’t have done this. | 我像你这么大的时候 可做不到这样 |
[42:24] | Sit in a cafe with some | 能坐在咖啡馆里 |
[42:25] | old woman who has turned up out of nowhere. | 面对一个不知道从哪里冒出来的老女人 |
[42:29] | Think I’m odd? | 不觉得我古怪吗 |
[42:33] | I think I’m odd. | 我觉得我挺古怪的 |
[42:39] | OK if I ask you some questions? | 好吧 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[42:48] | You wake up with a big | 你怀揣着 |
[42:49] | feeling of dread in the pit of your stomach, hm? | 深深的恐惧醒来 对吗 |
[42:57] | You don’t know which Dad is going to turn up. | 你不知道哪个爸爸会突然出现 |
[43:00] | You never feel safe. | 你从不能安心 |
[43:04] | Walk on eggshells. | 如履薄冰 |
[43:07] | Best to keep quiet, | 最好能保持安静 |
[43:09] | stay invisible, stay way out of the way. | 呆在一旁 让别人注意不到你 |
[43:13] | Hm? | 对不对 |
[43:16] | You have feelings that get so big, | 这种情绪越来越严重 |
[43:20] | they’re not you any more. | 让你不再是你自己了 |
[43:23] | They get a life of their own. | 他们都过着自己的生活 |
[43:26] | What you feel, it doesn’t come from nowhere. | 你的情绪不是凭空而生的 |
[43:30] | You’re the child of an alcoholic – that means something. | 你有一个嗜酒的父亲 这肯定有影响 |
[43:33] | That has done something to you. | 这一点对你影响颇深 |
[43:36] | This is a family illness. | 这是一个家庭问题 |
[43:42] | Sitting here, Luke, you’re already my hero. | 能坐在这儿 Luke 你已经是个英雄了 |
[43:47] | So many kids are just like you, Luke. | 有很多孩子都和你一样 Luke |
[43:50] | You’re not alone. | 你并不是一个人 |
[43:54] | And be clear, young man, this is not your fault. | 而且要明白 小男子汉 这不是你的过错 |
[44:00] | You with me? | 听明白了吗 |
[44:05] | Don’t nod – say it. | 别点头 说出来 |
[44:09] | If you say it, if you keep saying it, | 如果你能说出来 能一直说直到 |
[44:12] | until you believe it, it’ll set you free. | 你自己相信了 你就解脱了 |
[44:17] | “It is not my fault.” | “这不是我的错” |
[44:23] | It… | 这 |
[44:25] | it… it… it is not my fault. | 这 这不是我的错 |
[44:32] | And be clear, young man, I’m not saying your father is bad. | 还有一点 孩子 我不是在说你父亲的坏话 |
[44:37] | He is ill, | 他只是生病了 |
[44:39] | and let’s all pray he wants to get well and stay well. | 让我们一起来祝福他快点好起来 |
[44:42] | But you have to admit that you have a problem too… | 但你也得承认你也有问题 |
[44:45] | in your head. | 在你的脑海里 |
[44:47] | We have to take that away before you pick up a drink. | 我们得将它消除 在你端起酒杯之前 |
[45:01] | -I hate swimming! -Well, what do you want to do instead? | -我讨厌游泳 -好吧 那你想做些什么 |
[45:04] | Boxing! | 拳击 |
[45:06] | Boxing? | 拳击 |
[45:10] | -What about your swimming? -I don’t like getting wet. | -你为什么不游泳了 -我讨厌变湿 |
[45:15] | There’s heavyweight, lightweight, | 有重量级拳击手 轻量级拳击手 |
[45:17] | flyweight and now Charlie-weight. | 次最轻量级拳击手 还有现在的Charlie级拳击手 |
[45:28] | Listen, I want you all to pack a bag. | 听着 我希望你们都能去收拾下行李 |
[45:32] | Not much, but do it now. | 不用多 不过现在就收拾下 |
[45:35] | Your mum’s going to take you away for a few days. | 你们妈妈要带你们出去一段时间 |
[45:37] | Why are we going at night… all of a sudden? | 为什么我们要突然在晚上出去呢 |
[45:40] | Because your dad’s the mayor | 因为你们爸爸是个市长 |
[45:41] | and sometimes he has to do things that people don’t like. | 有时会做些不讨人喜欢的事 |
[45:43] | They might… kick up a fuss. | 也许会有人来大吵大闹 |
[45:45] | Just want you out of the way for a short time. | 我们只想让你们稍微离开一段时间 |
[45:48] | I don’t want to. | 我不想离开 |
[45:50] | Wanting doesn’t come into it, sweetheart. | 这不是你想不想的问题 亲爱的 |
[45:52] | Where will you be, then, Dad? | 那你要去哪 爸爸 |
[45:54] | I’m going to find your mum’s | 我会去翻出你们妈妈的巧克力 |
[45:55] | chocolates and I’ll be feet up in front of the telly. | 然后翘着脚看电视 |
[46:03] | Eat up, Rocky – you’re going to need it. | 多吃点 Rocky 这是你需要的 |
[46:46] | You’re only going for a few days. | 你们只要离开几天 |
[46:49] | You say we’re only going for a few days, | 你说我们只要离开几天 |
[46:51] | but you’re not saying you’ll see us in a few days. | 没说几天后我们就能见到你 |
[47:00] | Love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[47:05] | I know you do, Lukio. | 我知道 Lukio |
[47:07] | What I mean is… | 我的意思是 |
[47:10] | I always love you. | 我会永远爱你的 |
[48:09] | The last time I was here… | 上一次我说 |
[48:12] | I said we had to look at the Danto contract. | 我们应该关注一下Danto的合约 |
[48:14] | What I in fact meant was… | 事实上 我的意思是 |
[48:16] | let’s sell our souls. | 让我们出卖我们的灵魂 |
[48:18] | I heard myself use the poisonous phrase “Political reality”. | 我听见自己用了那个罪恶的短语”政治现状” |
[48:23] | Well, there’s only one political reality that matters now… | 那么 现在只有一个政治现状值得在意 |
[48:26] | what’s best for this city. | 什么对我们的城市来说是最好的 |
[48:28] | Daniel, shouldn’t Jerry be here? I mean… | Daniel Jerry怎么不在这 我的意思是 |
[48:30] | Jerry’s not the mayor. | Jerry不是市长 |
[48:32] | I’ve had some papers drawn up. | 我起草了一份文件 |
[48:36] | As of now, | 从现在起 |
[48:39] | as of this minute… | 从这一刻起 |
[48:44] | it’s done. | 它生效了 |
[48:46] | This is an exclusive 20-year contract | 这是一份20年的独家协约 |
[48:49] | which states that all | 表明了所有的城市设施 |
[48:50] | city services will be governed, run and owned | 只能由工作人员 |
[48:52] | by the people who do the work. | 所管理 运营以及拥有 |
[48:56] | There’s a stipulation in here which makes it impossible | 这里还有一份合约 |
[48:58] | for this contract to be sold on. | 用来保证那份契约不会被出售 |
[49:03] | The people of this city gave me the power. | 是这个城市的人民给了我这份权力 |
[49:06] | Now I’m giving it away. | 现在我只是把它交还给他们 |
[49:08] | And by the end of the day, | 而且在今天之前 |
[49:10] | I’ll have done that with schools, hospitals and water. | 我会先从学校 医院和供水入手 |
[49:14] | Bloody hell. | 我的天 |
[49:17] | You back on the sauce? | 你又喝多了吗 |
[49:48] | I don’t care what you do to me. | 我不在乎你要对我做什么 |
[49:50] | My children are safe. | 我的孩子们很安全 |
[49:53] | If you’re thinking of | 如果你想要 |
[49:53] | telling the world that I killed Henry Pulis, | 昭告天下是我杀了Henry Pulis |
[49:55] | you better do it before I do it myself. | 你可得赶在我前面 |
[49:58] | You want to come clean? | 你想要说出真相 |
[50:02] | For what? | 为什么 |
[50:05] | So you can hold your head up? | 这样你就能抬头做人了么 |
[50:09] | You think this is over? | 你以为事情结束了吗 |
[50:11] | It’s not over until Danto say it’s over. | Danto说结束才算结束 |
[50:15] | You go as far up the chain as you can and you take this message. | 你带着这句话走得越远越好 |
[50:19] | Tell them…”Come here, come to City Hall, | 告诉他们 “来这儿 来市政厅吧 |
[50:23] | “And look me in the eye.” | “来亲自见我” |
[50:29] | When there’s bad news… | 当有坏消息时 |
[50:32] | they like to hear it straight away. | 他们更愿意马上就听到 |
[50:56] | We’ve lost him. Says he can’t do this any more. | 我们失去他了 他不会再为我们做事 |
[51:00] | You want me to do what I need to do? | 我要去做我该做的事吗 |
[51:04] | Then we need to put it in place now. | 现在我们需要让一切归位 |
[51:07] | I just need to deal with one thing first. | 我要先做一件事 |
[51:34] | Bevan | Bevan! |
[51:36] | You look like a ghost. | 你看起来像鬼一样 |
[51:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在做什么 |
[51:40] | I’m looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[51:44] | Now you’ve found me. | 现在你找到我了 |
[51:46] | Let’s get you sorted. | 我跟你说清楚 |
[51:48] | You’re dying fast. | 你很快就要死了 |
[51:50] | Who killed Henry Pulis? | 是谁杀了Henry Pulis |
[51:54] | Was it you? | 是不是你 |
[51:59] | -Was it Jerry Durrans? -Where is Durrans? | -还是Jerry Durrans -Durrans在哪 |
[52:05] | Go looking for him too? | 你也在找他吗 |
[52:18] | Who killed Henry Pulis? | 到底是谁杀了Henry Pulis |
[52:22] | You’re a fucking joke, Bevan. | 你真他妹可笑 Bevan |
[52:27] | You’re no more than a pain, Bevan. | 你一文不值 Bevan |
[52:31] | You are a skid mark, Bevan. | 你就是一坨屎 Bevan |
[52:35] | You lose… | 你是个输家 |
[52:37] | you always lose. | 你总是失败 |
[52:39] | Why is that, hm? | 为什么会这样 |
[52:41] | Why are you the one with your face down in a ditch? | 为什么你沦落到这样抬不起头的地步 |
[52:45] | Cos you never learn. | 因为你永远也学不会 |
[52:46] | Conducive. | 机灵些 |
[52:52] | You want to know who’s fucking your wife? I’ll tell you. | 你想知道是谁强奸了你老婆吗 让我来告诉你 |
[52:56] | Anyone… | 是任何一个 |
[52:58] | who wants to. | 想这么做的人 |
[55:01] | I’m doing this here because I want to speak to the city… | 我在这儿是想告诉这个城市 |
[55:04] | speak to the people who voted for me… | 告诉所有支持过我的人 |
[55:10] | speak to my family. | 告诉我的家人 |
[55:13] | I’m doing it like this in public so it can’t be covered up. | 我在公众面前做这件事 这样就不会遮遮掩掩 |
[55:19] | There are people who want to bury the truth. | 因为有一些人想要掩饰真相 |
[55:22] | I was one of them. | 我也曾是其中之一 |
[55:25] | Today, I’m going to be honest. | 今天 我想要诚实一回 |
[55:29] | Admit what I’ve done. | 承认我所做过的事 |
[55:35] | I killed a man. | 我杀了一个人 |
[55:39] | I killed Henry Pulis. | 我杀了Henry Pulis |