时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可能 |
[00:04] | But we’re in Europe, | 可是我们在欧洲啊 |
[00:04] | the birthplace of the modern rail system. | 这里可是现代铁路系统的发源地 |
[00:06] | It is also the birthplace of the guillotine. | 这里也是断头台的发源地啊 |
[00:08] | You’re not playing with that, either. | 你也不准去乱玩那个 |
[00:10] | But I’m a college senior and I know more about trains | 但我已经是大四生了 我对火车的了解 |
[00:11] | than Richard Trevithick. | 也比理查·特里维西克还深 |
[00:13] | Who? | 他是谁 |
[00:14] | He built the first working steam locomotive. | 他建造了世界首辆实用蒸汽火车 |
[00:16] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[00:17] | You are not gallivanting around Europe | 你别想自己一个人搭火车 |
[00:19] | on a train by yourself. | 去欧洲各地闲逛 |
[00:20] | German children ride trains by themselves all the time. | 德国小孩就常常独自坐火车啊 |
[00:22] | When you become a German child, we’ll talk. | 等你变成德国小孩了再来跟我说 |
[00:31] | Richard Trevithick? How does he know these things? | 还理查·特里维西克呢 他从哪学的这些啊 |
[00:37] | Oh, George wrote me a letter. | 乔治给我写了信呢 |
[00:42] | Dear Mary, hope you and Sheldon | 亲爱的玛丽 希望你跟谢尔顿 |
[00:44] | are having a great time in Germany. | 在德国过得开心 |
[00:47] | So great. | “好”到不行啊 |
[00:47] | Got the phone bill the other day. | 那天收到了电话账单 |
[00:49] | It was a whopper. Oh. | 真是有点吓人 |
[00:51] | I figured maybe, instead of calling, | 所以我就想 与其打电话 |
[00:52] | we should try the good ol’ U.S. Mail. | 我们还是依靠咱们美国邮政来联系吧 |
[00:55] | Everything here is fine. | 家里一切都好 |
[00:56] | A little crowded since the tornado, | 龙卷风过后家里有些拥挤 |
[00:58] | but it’s bringing us together. | 但我们的关系也更紧密了 |
[01:01] | Missy, I got business to tend to. | 米希 我有”大”事要办 |
[01:03] | I’ll be out in a second. | 我马上出来 |
[01:05] | Is she almost done? I got to shower. | 她要好了没 我得洗澡 |
[01:07] | There’s a line or a hose out back. | 要么排队 后院也有水管 |
[01:09] | Take your pick. | 你自己选 |
[01:13] | Count of three! | 我数到三 |
[01:15] | And our granddaughter is getting more fun every day. | 我们的孙女也一天比一天有趣 |
[01:24] | What is wrong with you? | 你是不是有病啊 |
[01:27] | It was just peek-a-boo. | 我就跟她玩了躲猫猫 |
[01:29] | You’ll be happy to know your daughter | 想必你会很高兴知道你女儿 |
[01:30] | made a new friend. Taylor. | 交了个新朋友 泰勒 |
[01:32] | And they’ve been hanging out a ton. | 他们最近很常在一起玩 |
[01:35] | Where’re you going all dressed up? | 你打扮得花枝招展要去哪呢 |
[01:37] | I’m not dressed up, and I’m going to the mall with Taylor. | 我没有打扮啊 我跟泰勒要去逛商场 |
[01:40] | When do I get to meet this girl? | 我什么时候能见见这女孩 |
[01:41] | Soon. Gotta go. | 很快啦 我先走啦 |
[01:45] | Okay, let’s do this. | 来 开始办”大”事 |
[01:47] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:50] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:52] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:55] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:58] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:10] | Ooh, she wrote back. | 她回信了呢 |
[02:12] | Saving money already. | 已经省到钱了 |
[02:16] | Dear George, | 亲爱的乔治 |
[02:17] | it was really nice to get your letter. | 很高兴收到你写的信 |
[02:20] | It reminds me of when you were in Vietnam, | 让我回想起了你在越南的那会儿 |
[02:22] | except this time, I’m the one in a foreign country | 不过这一次在异国他乡的人是我 |
[02:25] | and the enemy is Sheldon. | 而敌人变成了谢尔顿 |
[02:28] | The other day, he wanted to go riding around Germany, by himself, | 那天他还吵着要搭火车游览德国 |
[02:31] | on a train. But I put a stop to that. | 自己一人呢 但被我阻止了 |
[02:34] | Good. | 这就对了 |
[02:45] | Your mom’s been going through a rough patch | 你妈妈失去房子后 |
[02:47] | since she lost the house, but she’s a strong woman. | 日子挺煎熬的 但她是个坚强的女人 |
[02:50] | You’d be proud of how well she’s dealing with it. | 你看到她勇敢面对的样子 一定会很为她骄傲 |
[02:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[02:55] | Taking one of your beers. What are you doing? | 拿一瓶你的啤酒 那你在干嘛 |
[02:58] | Writing Mary a letter. | 给玛丽写信 |
[03:00] | Too cheap for a phone call? | 太小气 想省电话费吗 |
[03:02] | You know how much those things cost? | 你知道越洋电话要多少钱吗 |
[03:04] | Tank of gas to say, “I miss you.” | 用能加满一车油的钱说”我想你”吗 |
[03:06] | Besides, this is nice, writing back and forth, | 而且这样也蛮好的啊 书信往来 |
[03:09] | kind of like when I was in the Army. | 有点像我当年在当兵的那会儿 |
[03:10] | Oh, she writing you back, too, huh? | 她有给你回信是吗 |
[03:12] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[03:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:18] | My house blows away, | 老娘的房子都被吹走了 |
[03:19] | I don’t even get a damn postcard. | 她连张明信片都没给我寄 |
[03:22] | Well, you should write her first. That’s what I did. | 或许你应该先给她寄信啊 我就是这么做的 |
[03:24] | Well, I’m not her cheapskate husband. | 我又不是她的吝啬鬼老公 |
[03:30] | Heads up, | 先提醒你一句 |
[03:32] | I might kill your mother before you get back. | 我有可能在你回来前就把你妈宰了 |
[03:36] | Oh, 7:19 to Frankfurt. | 7点19往法兰克福 |
[03:38] | Birthplace of the frankfurter. | 法兰克福香肠的发源地 |
[03:40] | That’s a must-see. | 不容错过啊 |
[03:42] | Sheldon, | 谢尔顿 |
[03:43] | – can I get you anything? – No. | -有需要我帮你做什么吗 -没有 |
[03:45] | You sure? Cup of tea? | 你确定吗 比如来杯茶 |
[03:46] | – I’m fine. – Hot chocolate? | -不用 -热巧克力呢 |
[03:47] | Why are you badgering me? | 你为什么要这样纠缠我 |
[03:49] | Whoa, what brought that on? | 我招你惹你了 说话那么冲 |
[03:51] | Nothing. Everything’s fine. I just have to study. | 没有 一切都好 我只是需要专心读书 |
[03:54] | Is this about the train? | 是跟坐火车的事有关吗 |
[03:56] | What? No. What train? | 什么 没有啊 什么火车 |
[03:58] | Are you still mad that I won’t let you go alone? | 你还在生气我不让你自己去坐火车吗 |
[04:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:04] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 那真是太遗憾了 |
[04:06] | Someday, when you’re a parent, you’ll understand. | 等你哪天成为家长之后你就能理解了 |
[04:09] | I’m sure I will. | 我相信那时候我会的 |
[04:11] | Okay, then. | 那行吧 |
[04:17] | Dear Missy, I’m sure you’re surprised I’m writing to you, | 亲爱的米希 我相信你收到我写的信时很惊讶 |
[04:21] | but I have a secret and I have to tell someone | 但我有个秘密 而如果我不告诉别人 |
[04:23] | or my head will explode. | 我的脑袋就会爆炸 |
[04:26] | The other day, against Mother’s orders, | 那天我违反妈妈的命令 |
[04:28] | I rode a train by myself. | 独自一人去坐了火车 |
[04:31] | What a loser. | 什么可怜虫啊 |
[04:32] | ♪ Because you’re mine ♪ | ♪ 因为你属于我 ♪ |
[04:37] | ♪ I walk the line ♪ | ♪ 我会为你改正自己 ♪ |
[04:41] | ♪ Because you’re mine ♪ | ♪ 因为你属于我 ♪ |
[04:44] | ♪ I walk the line… ♪ | ♪ 我会为你改正自己 ♪ |
[04:47] | George tells me you and Sheldon | 乔治跟我说你与谢尔顿 |
[04:49] | are having a good time in Germany. | 在德国过得很逍遥快活 |
[04:52] | Things here are finally settling down. | 我们这里也算一切尘埃落定 |
[04:55] | I moved in with Dale, which has been great. | 我搬到戴尔家 真是太美好了 |
[04:59] | He’s been so supportive and patient… | 他不仅全方面支持我 还有耐心… |
[05:01] | Could you play another song? | 你能不能换首歌 |
[05:03] | I’m working on this song. | 我在练这首歌嘛 |
[05:05] | My last nerve is what you’re working on. | 你快把我最后的理智线给练断了 |
[05:08] | Well, you got to practice if you want to get good. | 只有练习才能更上一层楼 |
[05:10] | For what? You’re 74. | 上啥楼啊 你都74岁了 |
[05:13] | You gonna play that song in hell? | 打算下地狱后弹给大伙儿听吗 |
[05:15] | Look, this is my house, | 听好了 这里是我家 |
[05:16] | and in my house, I play the guitar. | 在我的家里 我想弹吉他就弹 |
[05:19] | I thought you said your house was my house. | 你不是说你家就是我家吗 |
[05:21] | And in your house, there’s a guy who plays the guitar, | 你家里有个男人在弹吉他 |
[05:23] | and he’s getting pretty doggone good. | 他的技术也越来越登峰造极了 |
[05:30] | Guide’s here. | 《电视指南》杂志到啦 |
[05:33] | Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett. | 茱莉娅·罗伯茨跟莱尔·洛维特结婚了 |
[05:33] | 知名女演员与乡村歌手 他们两人在1993年结婚 95年离婚 | |
[05:35] | What does she see in him? | 她是看上他哪点啊 |
[05:37] | Women love musicians. | 女人就爱搞音乐的 |
[05:39] | Man, I got to learn to play guitar. | 那我得去学学怎么弹吉他了 |
[05:41] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[05:43] | So your love for me will deepen? | 这样你会更加爱我吧 |
[05:47] | Nice save, Romeo. | 情圣 真会圆 |
[05:49] | Oh, look. Another letter from Mom. | 你看 又有一封妈妈的信 |
[05:52] | Aw. I think it’s so romantic, | 我觉得这样好浪漫啊 |
[05:53] | you two writing to each other. | 你们两个给对方写信 |
[05:55] | It’s just ’cause he’s a cheapskate. | 是因为他吝啬好吗 |
[05:57] | It can be both. | 可以两者皆是啊 |
[05:58] | Well, I think it’s sweet. | 反正我觉得很有爱 |
[06:00] | Well, I can write you a letter if you want. | 你想要的话 我也可以给你写信啊 |
[06:03] | – Please don’t. – Why not? | -求不要 -为什么 |
[06:05] | ‘Cause your spelling makes me sad. | 因为你的拼写能力令我欲哭无泪 |
[06:08] | I can use small words. | 我可以用简单的词汇啊 |
[06:12] | Dear George, I really loved your last letter. | 亲爱的乔治 我很爱你上一封信 |
[06:16] | Who would have thought that I would have | 谁能想到我会在德国遇到爱情 |
[06:18] | a love affair in Germany and that it would be with you. | 而且是跟你呢 |
[06:22] | I miss you all so much, | 我好想念你们大家 |
[06:23] | but it sounds like everyone is doing great. | 但听上去大家都过得挺好 |
[06:26] | By the way, Missy’s new friend Taylor, | 对了 米希的新朋友泰勒 |
[06:29] | is that a boy or a girl? | 是男生还是女生啊 |
[06:34] | Missy! | 米希 |
[06:40] | I’ve included some Polaroids of your granddaughter | 我附上了几张你孙女的拍立得 |
[06:43] | and your hot American boy toy. | 还有你性感的美国小鲜肉 |
[06:48] | Don’t feel bad for being confused about Missy’s friend. | 不用对疑惑米希朋友的性别感到抱歉 |
[06:51] | He is a boy, but don’t worry, | 是男泰勒 但不用担心 |
[06:53] | I’m on top of it. | 我在处理了 |
[06:55] | Taylor’s a boy? | 泰勒是男生吗 |
[06:57] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:58] | So when you went to the movies with him, he was a boy? | 所以你们一起看电影 是跟男生去看电影 |
[07:01] | And when you went swimming at his house, | 你去他家游泳时 |
[07:03] | he was a boy with his shirt off? | 是跟一个光膀子的男生游泳吗 |
[07:05] | I never said he was a girl. | 我没说过他是女生啊 |
[07:06] | No, I said he was a girl and you didn’t correct me. | 但你也没有在我说他是女生时纠正我 |
[07:08] | I don’t remember who said what. | 我记不清我们的对话啦 |
[07:10] | Yes, you do. | 你记得 |
[07:11] | And that is the last you’re seeing of Taylor. | 你以后也别想再见泰勒了 |
[07:13] | Dad, it’s not what you think. | 爸爸 不是你想的那样啦 |
[07:14] | He doesn’t like me like that. | 他并不是那种喜欢我 |
[07:15] | He’s a 13-year-old boy. | 他是个13岁男孩 |
[07:16] | He likes all girls like that. | 他对所有女孩都是那种喜欢 |
[07:18] | He’s 15, and he doesn’t. | 他15岁了 他真的不 |
[07:20] | Fifteen? | 15岁了吗 |
[07:21] | And he really doesn’t. | 他真的不喜欢我 |
[07:24] | The hell does that mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[07:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:33] | So, he’s like a… | 所以他更像是… |
[07:35] | gal pal? | 闺蜜 |
[07:36] | Bingo. | 答对 |
[07:39] | Okay. | 行 |
[07:40] | So, can I go to his house and watch a movie? | 那我可以去他家跟他一起看电影吗 |
[07:43] | No other boys’ll be there? | 不会有其他男生在场了吧 |
[07:45] | Just him and me. | 只有我跟他两个人 |
[07:46] | All right, then. | 那行吧 |
[07:48] | Thanks, Daddy. | 谢谢爸比 |
[07:50] | It’s a different world, Mare. | 玛丽 现在时代进步了 |
[07:52] | I’m proud of Missy for keeping an open mind, | 我很为米希包容的心态感到骄傲 |
[07:55] | and, shoot, I’m proud of myself. | 别说 我还有点为自己感到自豪呢 |
[07:59] | By the way, I told my dad you’re gay. | 对了 我跟我爸说了你是同性恋 |
[08:01] | Okay. | 行 |
[08:06] | Have you seen my guitar? | 你有看到我的吉他吗 |
[08:08] | No. Why? | 没有啊 怎么了 |
[08:10] | I could’ve sworn I left it in the bedroom | 我明明放在卧室了 |
[08:11] | and now I can’t find it anywhere. | 现在到处找都找不到 |
[08:13] | That’s weird. | 奇了怪了 |
[08:17] | Did you hide it? | 你把它藏起来了吗 |
[08:19] | I can’t believe you would accuse me of such a thing. | 我真不敢相信你会做出这种指控 |
[08:22] | – Did you? – Did I what? | -那你干了吗 -干什么了 |
[08:24] | Hide my guitar. | 藏我的吉他 |
[08:26] | ♪ Because you’re mine ♪ | ♪ 因为你属于我 ♪ |
[08:28] | ♪ I lost my mind. ♪ | ♪ 我被你搞疯 ♪ |
[08:30] | Well, give it back. | 把它还给我 |
[08:32] | Only under certain conditions. | 你得先答应我的条件 |
[08:34] | That guitar has been here way longer than you have. | 那吉他在这里的年头可比你久多了 |
[08:37] | You want to see it again? | 你还想再见到它吗 |
[08:39] | What conditions? | 什么条件 |
[08:40] | First of all, if I’m out of the house, | 第一 如果我不在家 |
[08:42] | you can play it all day long. | 随你弹上一整天都没问题 |
[08:44] | That’s reasonable. | 很合理 |
[08:44] | I’m a reasonable lady. Number two: | 我是讲道理的女人嘛 第二 |
[08:46] | You cannot play the same song | 同一首歌你不能连续弹 |
[08:49] | for more than five minutes. | 超过五分钟 |
[08:50] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[08:51] | That’s not how practice works. | 练琴不是这么回事 |
[08:52] | Repetition is the key to mastery. | 反复练习才能精益求精 |
[08:55] | – Ten minutes. – Deal. | -那最多十分钟 -成交 |
[08:58] | It’s in the closet behind the rain coats. | 吉他藏在衣柜的风衣后面 |
[09:00] | Well, thank you. | 感谢你的大恩大德 |
[09:06] | ♪ Because you’re mine ♪ | ♪ 因为你属于我 ♪ |
[09:08] | Hold on, let me get my egg timer. | 等等 我去拿煮蛋计时器和你抗衡 |
[09:09] | ♪ Because you’re mine ♪ | ♪ 因为你属于我 ♪ |
[09:13] | Auf wiedersehen. | 再见[德语] |
[09:14] | – Where you going? – Library. | -你要去哪 -图书馆 |
[09:16] | In Frankfurt. | 法兰克福的图书馆 |
[09:17] | Have fun. | 玩得开心哦 |
[09:18] | As much as I hated lying, | 虽然我痛恨撒谎 |
[09:20] | I loved trains just a little bit more. | 但我对火车的热爱还是更多一点 |
[09:24] | Dear Mandy, there are so many things | 亲爱的曼蒂 我爱你的原因 |
[09:26] | I love about you, it’s hard to know where to start. | 有许许多多 都不知该从何说起 |
[09:30] | But I will. | 但我会努力表达 |
[09:30] | Sure, I could go on and on | 诚然 我可以不断地 |
[09:32] | about your beautiful… | 夸赞你的美… |
[09:34] | B-e… | 美… |
[09:37] | Where does the dang “u” go? | “貌”字怎么写啊 |
[09:40] | …pretty… boobs. | …美丽的大奶子 |
[09:43] | But what’s more important | 但更重要的是 |
[09:44] | is what’s underneath: Your heart. | 你奶子底下有一颗美好的心灵 |
[09:47] | Oh, yeah. That’s good. | 我真是文豪啊 |
[09:49] | Can I cash out? | 我能兑现吗 |
[09:50] | Oh. Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:52] | Hey, question– | 问一下你 |
[09:53] | if you sneak into the bathroom to watch a woman shower, | 如果偷溜进浴室偷看一个女人洗澡 |
[09:57] | is that romantic or creepy? | 这算浪漫还是变态 |
[09:59] | Romantic. | 浪漫 |
[10:00] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[10:03] | And when you’re alone in the shower… | 你一个人在浴室洗澡时… |
[10:08] | – Ticket? – Oh. | -车票 -哦对 |
[10:39] | Ja. | 是啊[德语] |
[11:08] | No. | 不行 |
[11:20] | What– What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[11:22] | – What? – What are you doing? | -怎么了 -你在干什么 |
[11:24] | Wh– | 我… |
[11:25] | I’m just putting nose spray in ’cause you’re snoring. | 我就是给你喷点止鼾喷雾 以防你打鼾 |
[11:28] | Well, that’s no reason to stick something up my nose. | 那你也没理由把异物捅进我鼻子里啊 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[11:33] | I mean, if anybody snores, it’s you. | 就算有人打鼾 那也肯定是你 |
[11:35] | I mean, just look at that honker. | 你看你那肥如蒜头的大鼻子 |
[11:38] | That’s not very nice. | 你这样讲不太礼貌吧 |
[11:39] | What’s not nice is you violating my nose. | 你侵犯我鼻子才不礼貌呢 |
[11:43] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 我不会再犯了 |
[11:46] | Hey, but listen, now that you’re up, | 不过既然你已经醒了 |
[11:49] | why don’t we just spritz | 不如让我给 |
[11:50] | – the other nostril– – Don’t you dare! | -另一边的鼻孔也… -你敢 |
[11:52] | Okay, okay. | 好好 不弄了 |
[11:55] | And for your information, you fart all night long. | 讲真 你自己才是整晚放连环屁放不停 |
[11:58] | It’s ’cause of your cooking. | 那是因为吃了你做的饭 |
[12:00] | Quit feeding me fajitas. | 别再投喂我烤肉卷饼了 |
[12:03] | Dear Missy, I’m currently on my fifth train ride | 亲爱的米希 此时我正搭乘第五趟出游的火车 |
[12:06] | exploring Germany and the nations | 去探索德国 |
[12:08] | of the former Austro-Hungarian Empire. | 和前奥匈帝国的领土 |
[12:11] | It’s often referred to as a dual monarchy | 奥匈帝国常被称作二元君主国 |
[12:13] | because the Hapsburg ruler was both | 因为哈布斯堡王朝的统治者 |
[12:15] | the emperor of Austria and the king of Hungary. | 既为奥地利的皇帝 也是匈牙利的国王[饥饿] |
[12:18] | Speaking of hungry… strudel. | 说起饥饿… 有果馅卷 |
[12:34] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[12:36] | Warten! Warten! | 等等 等一下[德语] |
[12:38] | That’s German for “Wait”! | 这是德语的”等一下” |
[12:40] | As you can see, they did not warten. | 你们也看到了 他们没等我 |
[12:56] | Sheldon Cooper. | 谢尔顿·库珀 |
[13:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:00] | I have a collect call from Sheldon Cooper. | 谢尔顿·库珀拨打的电话请求您支付费用 |
[13:03] | Do you accept the charges? | 您是否愿意付费 |
[13:04] | Sorry, my dad said it’s too expensive and– | 抱歉 我爸说国际长途太贵了 |
[13:06] | Missy, please, it’s an emergency! | 米希 拜托 情况紧急啊 |
[13:09] | Fine. I accept. | 好吧 我付 |
[13:11] | Go ahead. | 请继续通话 |
[13:12] | What? | 干嘛 |
[13:13] | I’m stranded in a train station | 我被困在德国 |
[13:14] | in Weinheim, Germany, and I can’t call Mom | 魏因海姆的火车站 我不能打给妈妈 |
[13:16] | – because I lied about– – Sorry. | -因为我谎称… -不好意思 |
[13:17] | – I’m getting another call. – Wait, don’t– | -有别的电话打进来 -等等 你别… |
[13:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:22] | Oh, hi, Taylor. | 泰勒是你呀 |
[13:24] | Nothing. What’re you up to? | 我没安排 你在做什么 |
[13:25] | Missy! | 米希 |
[13:27] | Missy? | 米希 |
[13:29] | Missy… | 米希 |
[13:32] | …and not just ’cause you’re naked in the shower– | 不只是因为你脱光光在洗澡 |
[13:35] | ’cause you’re naked and all sudsy. | 还因为你的裸体上沾满泡沫 |
[13:37] | It’s like watching MTV, but in the bathroom. | 简直像在看MTV台一样 不过是在浴室里 |
[13:40] | Well, I hope that didn’t sound creepy, | 但愿这话听起来不会很变态 |
[13:42] | but you’re so pretty I can’t stop looking at you, | 可你实在太美了 我忍不住一直看你 |
[13:45] | even with clothes on covered with CeeCee’s spit-up. | 即使你穿着沾满丝丝呕吐物的衣服 也魅力不减 |
[13:49] | Oh, you’re reading my letter. | 你在看我写的信 |
[13:51] | I’ll come back. | 我等会再进来 |
[13:52] | Oh, now you want to give me privacy? | 现在你倒想起要给我隐私了 |
[13:54] | So, it was creepy, huh? | 看来信是变态不是浪漫是吧 |
[13:56] | It was. | 是有点 |
[13:59] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:00] | Well, I’m gonna go take a shower. | 我要去洗澡 |
[14:02] | Maybe I’ll leave the door unlocked. | 我可能不会锁门哦 |
[14:06] | Well, all right. | 艳福来了 |
[14:14] | It’s okay, young man, we speak English. | 没事 年轻人 我们可以说英语 |
[14:15] | But not as well as my German, so stay with me. | 但你们英语不如我的德语流利 所以还是听我的 |
[15:18] | – Oh God! – Dad, get out! | -老天 -老爸 出去 |
[15:20] | Why didn’t you lock the door? | 你为什么不锁门 |
[15:22] | I didn’t want to miss anything. | 我怕慢了错过好戏啊 |
[15:25] | …I’ve been sitting here staring at your picture, | 我一直坐在这盯着你的照片看 |
[15:28] | thinking about all the years we’ve been together | 回想我们在一起的这么多年 |
[15:31] | and how I may have taken you for granted the last few. | 过去几年我可能把你的好当做理所当然了 |
[15:35] | I do appreciate you, I do love you, | 其实我真的很感激你 很爱你 |
[15:39] | and I’m sorry I don’t say it enough… | 很抱歉我很少说出口 |
[15:41] | or say it at all. | 甚至从来没说过 |
[15:44] | So… | 所以 |
[15:45] | rest up because when I get back, | 你好好养精蓄锐 等我回去后 |
[15:48] | I’m gonna show you how mu– | 我就要让你看看我有多么… |
[15:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:56] | Mom, it’s me. | 老妈 是我 |
[15:57] | I know I’m not supposed to call, | 我知道我不应该打长途 |
[15:59] | but Sheldon called and said he’s in trouble. | 但谢尔顿打来说他遇到麻烦了 |
[16:01] | Sheldon’s at the library. | 谢尔顿在图书馆啊 |
[16:02] | No, he’s not. | 不是的 |
[16:03] | He’s stuck at a train station somewhere in Germany. | 他被困在德国某处的火车站了 |
[16:06] | When did he call? | 他几时打的电话 |
[16:07] | I don’t know. Two, three hours ago… | 我不知道 两三个小时前吧 |
[16:09] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:10] | You know, this is expensive, I should go. | 电话费很贵的 我先挂了 |
[16:16] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要宰了那臭小子 |
[16:21] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[16:22] | I’m gonna go sleep in the other room | 我去别的房间睡 |
[16:24] | so we don’t bug each other. | 这样我们就不会影响到对方了 |
[16:25] | And leave me here all alone? | 你要丢下我一个人吗 |
[16:27] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会高兴 |
[16:28] | Well, my nose might be happy, but the rest of me won’t be. | 我的鼻子可能会高兴 但我其余的部位都不会开心啊 |
[16:33] | Unless you’re leaving because my snoring is so bad. | 除非你和我分房睡是因为我打鼾声音太吵 |
[16:36] | Alleged snoring. | 打鼾这事还没实证 |
[16:38] | Alleged snoring? | 没实证吗 |
[16:39] | I’m going half deaf in this ear | 你没实证的鼾声 |
[16:40] | from your alleged snoring. | 都快把我这只耳朵炸聋了 |
[16:42] | Well, there must be a way to compromise. | 总有折中的解决办法吧 |
[16:44] | Compromise? There’s no compromise. | 折中 没法折中啊 |
[16:46] | You won’t let me spritz your nasal passages. | 你又不肯让我喷你的鼻腔 |
[16:48] | Even if I did, that’s not gonna stop | 就算我愿意 那也阻挡不了 |
[16:50] | the tear gas coming out of your pants. | 你裤子里释放的催泪毒气啊 |
[16:53] | Onions in, onions out– | 洋葱下肚后就是会换个形态出来的 |
[16:56] | We talked about this, you know. | 我们说过这事了 |
[17:07] | Oh, dear. | 要命了 |
[17:18] | Uh, hello? Police? | 你好 是警察吗 |
[17:19] | Sprechen English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[17:21] | Good, good. Um… | 太好了 |
[17:22] | My little boy is lost at a train station. | 我年幼的儿子在火车站迷路了 |
[17:25] | No, I don’t know which one… | 我不知道是哪一个站 |
[17:27] | Um, he’s, uh, five foot ten… | 他身高大概1米77… |
[17:31] | Well, he’s little to me! | 在我眼里他就是小宝宝 |
[17:35] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[17:37] | What happened to you? | 你发生什么事了 |
[17:39] | Tough day. | 不顺的一天 |
[17:40] | At the library? | 在图书馆吗 |
[17:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:44] | Where’s your other shoe? | 你另一只鞋跑哪去了 |
[17:48] | When I was leaving… the library, | 我离开…图书馆的时候 |
[17:51] | a wild dog attacked me. | 一条野狗袭击了我 |
[17:53] | Oh, sweetie, no. | 太惨了 宝贝 |
[17:54] | I fought him off, but at the price of a loafer. | 我英勇地将它击退了 但代价是没了一只乐福鞋 |
[17:57] | Where’s your backpack? | 你的书包呢 |
[18:00] | I guess he got that, too. | 可能也被那条狗叼走了 |
[18:01] | Well… | 好吧 |
[18:04] | that all makes sense, Sheldon, | 这一切也说得通 谢尔顿 |
[18:05] | if that’s what really happened. | 如果事实真是这样 |
[18:08] | It is. | 就是事实 |
[18:10] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[18:11] | Why don’t you go lie down? | 你去躺会儿吧 |
[18:14] | I will. | 好 |
[18:16] | I’m tired from all the things that happened… | 今天发生的种种事让我疲惫不堪 |
[18:18] | – At the library. – At the library. | -在图书馆发生的 -没错 |
[18:20] | Instead of punishing him, | 我没惩罚他 |
[18:22] | I’m letting him think he got away with it. | 而是让他以为自己逃过了一劫 |
[18:24] | The guilt is eating him alive. | 他会一直被内疚感折磨 |
[18:26] | I wish you were here to enjoy it with me. | 真希望你也在现场 和我一起欣赏这精彩画面 |
[18:32] | Is it okay if Taylor and I | 我和泰勒 |
[18:33] | hang out in my room and listen to music? | 去我房间玩会儿 听听音乐行吗 |
[18:35] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[18:36] | Just keep the door closed so I don’t have to hear it. | 记得把关门关上 别让我听到那些鬼叫就行 |
[18:38] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[18:41] | Probably gonna listen to show tunes. | 估计会听同性恋最爱的音乐剧吧 |