时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Oh, nude beach. – Ball pit. | -裸体海滩 -球池 |
[00:05] | – Strip club. – Paddle boats. | -脱衣舞夜店 -脚踏船 |
[00:06] | – Dildo party. – Turtle races. | -假鸡巴派对 -乌龟赛跑 |
[00:09] | – Sex trampoline. – Ah, yes. | -性爱蹦蹦床 -不错 |
[00:11] | Can we do that at the nude beach? | 在裸体海滩玩这个可以吗 |
[00:13] | – That could be like third. – What are we doing? | -可以作为第三项 -我们这是在干嘛 |
[00:15] | Making a list, ho. | 做个清单 骚货 |
[00:16] | Look around, guys. | 看看周围啊 |
[00:17] | Sunday Funday is so played out. | 快乐星期天已经被玩烂了 |
[00:19] | Oh, no. They’ve corporatized your cloying, fabricated, | 不是吧 他们把你们那虚假做作的醉酒假日 |
[00:23] | feckless drinking holiday. | 变成公有项目了 |
[00:26] | ‘Tis nothing pure anymore? | 这年头还有什么纯粹的东西吗 |
[00:28] | But this is our special thing. | 但它是我们的独特活动啊 |
[00:30] | It’s the last thing | 它是仅有的能让我们 |
[00:31] | that’s distracting us from the constant dangers… | 把注意力从持续危险的… |
[00:34] | Jesus! | 我的天 |
[00:36] | We have to do Sunday Funday. | 我们必须玩快乐星期天 |
[00:38] | – It’s my one day off from Paul. – No! | -我就这么一天能摆脱保罗的纠缠 -不 |
[00:40] | No. You have two choices. | 不行 你有两个选择 |
[00:42] | You can either be with Paul for realsies, | 你要么和保罗认真在一起 |
[00:44] | or you can dump him. | 要么甩了他 |
[00:46] | I am sick of listening to you complain about stuff, | 我已经听够你的各种抱怨了 |
[00:48] | – and not do shit about it. – Fine. | -但却不采取措施 -行吧 |
[00:50] | I won’t bring it up anymore, bitch. | 我再也不提了 贱人 |
[00:52] | Bad friend bitch. | 损友贱人 |
[00:53] | Hey, you can’t take Sunday Funday away from us. | 你不能夺走我们的快乐星期天 |
[00:55] | I love it, too, | 我也想玩啊 |
[00:56] | but, clearly, it cannot continue in its current form. | 但显然以现有的形式是进行不下去的 |
[01:01] | But… maybe with a little creativity… | 但是 可以来点创新 |
[01:11] | Legend has it, | 传说… |
[01:13] | there is a bar, a secret bar, so exclusive… | 有个酒吧 秘密的酒吧 非常私密 |
[01:16] | No. We’re not doing your stupid scavenger hunt | 不 我们才不要玩你的白痴寻宝 |
[01:19] | for some dumb bar. | 去找什么酒吧 |
[01:20] | You pitch it every Sunday. | 你每个星期天都安利这个 |
[01:22] | It is not just a bar. | 不是普通的酒吧哦 |
[01:24] | It is a secret bar with a hidden entrance. | 是间秘密的酒吧 有着隐藏的入口 |
[01:27] | A magical land full of beautiful people, | 一个佳人成群的梦幻国度 |
[01:29] | and strong beverages, | 美酒佳肴 |
[01:31] | and retro decor, called a speakeasy. | 复古装潢 被称为地下酒吧 |
[01:34] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[01:35] | Goddammit guys, I need this. | 你们怎么能这样 我需要这个 |
[01:37] | I had depression. | 我得了抑郁症 |
[01:39] | That is a legit-ass, mental-ass illness. | 那可是法定的精神性疾病 |
[01:43] | I can’t be a pilot. It’s a fact. | 我当不了飞行员 这是事实 |
[01:45] | Also, Jimmy’s dad died. | 而且吉米老爸去世了 |
[01:47] | Yeah. About which, I didn’t care. | 好吧 关于这个 我并不在乎 |
[01:48] | And I think we both deserve to have a little fun after all that. | 我觉得经历了这些 我们都应该放松一下 |
[01:53] | Also, there’s a bar in L.A. I can’t get into. | 而且洛杉矶竟然有我进不去的酒吧 |
[01:55] | That is unacceptable. | 我绝对无法接受这一点 |
[01:56] | Well, accept it, | 接受吧 |
[01:58] | ’cause I’m not going on a scavenger hunt to find a speakeasy. | 我并不想玩找地下酒吧的寻宝游戏 |
[02:03] | Easily the worst development in bar culture | 那明显是酒吧文化中 |
[02:05] | since Internet jukeboxes and big ice cubes. | 继网络点唱机和大冰块后最失败的产物 |
[02:20] | Goddammit. Fine. | 天呐 好吧 |
[02:22] | I will come along, but I’m not solving any riddles. | 我一起去 但我不玩什么解谜 |
[02:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:26] | If it keeps me out of the house… | 既然可以让我不用在家呆着… |
[02:29] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[02:29] | Oh, can we call it Sunday Funday, anyway? | 我们依然能称之为快乐星期天吗 |
[02:31] | Absolutely. Yay! | 当然了 好耶 |
[02:34] | I have the first clue bookmarked on my phone. | 我把第一条线索存手机书签了 |
[02:36] | The site is blank except for this dumb symbol. | 那个网站除了这些傻逼符号什么都没有 |
[02:39] | You can’t click on anything. | 你也点击不了什么 |
[02:47] | Source code. | 源代码 |
[02:49] | There. See those numbers? | 这里 看到这些数字了吗 |
[02:51] | They’re outside any command fields. | 它们不属于任何指令字段 |
[02:53] | It’s a message. | 它是条信息 |
[02:55] | It’s an address. | 是个地址 |
[02:56] | We won! | 我们赢了 |
[02:57] | Ugh, nevermind. | 当我没说 |
[02:59] | Too short for coordinates. | 太短了 构不成坐标 |
[03:00] | Maybe it’s date and time. | 也许是日期和时间 |
[03:01] | Dewey. | 杜威 |
[03:03] | Do we what? | “杜威”什么 |
[03:04] | Dewey Decimal. | 杜威十进制 |
[03:05] | Do… we… decimal? | 我 们 十进制吗[小数点] |
[03:09] | Yeah. When I’m writing money. | 没错 我写金额时用过 |
[03:11] | Or when I get to the end of the thing, | 或者当我写完一长段东西 |
[03:12] | and you go “Boop” with your pen. | 会用笔”啪”地点一下 |
[03:15] | – Boop. – Jesus Christ. | -“啪” -我的天呐 |
[03:17] | The numbers refer to the Dewey Decimal system. | 这些数字指的是杜威十进制系统 |
[03:25] | So we should go to the library. | 所以我们应该去图书馆 |
[03:33] | ♪Sunday Funday♪ | ♪快乐星期天呀♪ |
[03:35] | ♪Better than a Monday♪ | ♪好过星期一呀♪ |
[03:37] | ♪Can only do it one way♪ | ♪只有一种享受方式呀♪ |
[03:39] | ♪And that is the drunk way♪ | ♪喝得醉醺醺的呀♪ |
[03:40] | ♪Sunday Funday♪ | ♪快乐星期天呀♪ |
[03:42] | – ♪etter than a Monday♪ – Puzzles! Mysteries! | -♪好过星期一呀♪ -解谜 探秘 |
[03:44] | ♪Can only do it one way♪ | ♪只有一种享受方式呀♪ |
[03:45] | I got it. | 我来拿 |
[04:18] | Ew, books are gross. | 操 书籍可真恶心 |
[04:25] | Here Lindser, I got you a book. | 琳子 我给你买了本书 |
[04:29] | Here’s a book for you. | 这本书很适合你呢 |
[04:30] | It’s called “How Not to be a Bitch for No Reason on Sunday Funday”. | 叫做《如何不在快乐星期天无缘无故地犯贱》 |
[04:34] | Oh, look. Here’s one. | 看 这儿有本书 |
[04:35] | It’s called “I’m Living a Double Life, | 叫做《我过着双面生活 |
[04:38] | “And I Can’t Be Myself Around My Husband: | 且我在老公身边没法做真实的自己 |
[04:40] | The Lindsay Jillian Story”, volume two. | 琳赛·吉利安的故事》第二册 |
[04:43] | Where’s volume one? | 那第一册呢 |
[04:44] | There is no volume one. | 没有第一册 |
[04:45] | You’re just that stupid. | 你就是那么蠢 |
[04:50] | Should he be doing that here? | 他在这儿公然看黄片没问题吗 |
[04:52] | That’s weird. Isn’t that weird? | 好怪 这不怪吗 |
[04:53] | I look at porn all the time. | 我就随时随地看黄片啊 |
[04:54] | The bank, the nail salon. | 在银行看 在美甲沙龙看 |
[04:56] | That dog store on Fairfax | 在费尔法克斯那家不再让我 |
[04:58] | that won’t let me foster puppies anymore. | 领养小狗的狗狗商店看 |
[05:00] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[05:13] | Look. | 看 |
[05:14] | “Speakeasies of Los Angeles.” | 洛杉矶地下酒吧 |
[05:16] | This must be it, right? | 就是这个了 没错吧 |
[05:18] | I mean it has most of the numbers. | 它对应了绝大部分的数字 |
[05:20] | But then what are the extra numbers in the secret code for? | 那么密码里其他的数字有什么作用 |
[05:26] | It’s a page number. | 是页码 |
[05:28] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[05:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:31] | Duh. You’re so smart. | 是 您最聪明了 |
[05:35] | There’s a photo. | 有张照片 |
[05:35] | This whole thing’s just so mannered. | 整件事都太矫揉造作了 |
[05:38] | A library, rare books. | 图书馆 稀有书籍 |
[05:41] | So twee and completely… | 太做作了 完全… |
[05:42] | The piano. | 钢琴 |
[05:44] | Could it be something about the sheet music? | 会跟这张乐谱有关吗 |
[05:46] | – That’s ingenious. – It’s a ragtime. | -真聪明 -那是拉格泰姆乐 |
[05:48] | You can tell from the stride in the left hand. | 可以从左手的跨度看出来 |
[05:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:53] | I took piano lessons. | 我学过钢琴 |
[05:54] | Mom used to challenge me to see how loud I could play | 我妈以前让我能弹多大声就弹多大声 |
[05:57] | while her and her scene partner ran lines in her room. | 她跟和她演对手戏的演员就在房里”对台词” |
[06:02] | Do we know anyone who knows ragtime? | 我们认识了解拉格泰姆乐的人吗 |
[06:09] | God damn! These pixels look big as shit! | 我操 这像素看着跟马赛克一样 |
[06:13] | So I just got a fun piece of news. | 我有个有趣的消息 |
[06:15] | Shitstain and Jaclyn eloped. | 施斯坦和杰奎琳私奔了 |
[06:17] | Oh, my God! Sweetie! | 天呐 亲爱的 |
[06:19] | – That’s amazing. Congratulations. – Thank you. | -太棒了 恭喜 -谢谢 |
[06:22] | We were in Vegas checking out Gilles Goujon’s | 我们当时在拉斯维加斯的永利酒店 |
[06:24] | new schnitzel restaurant in the Wynn, | 品尝法式炸肉排 |
[06:25] | and figured, why not start the rest of our life today? | 就想着 就从今天开启余下的人生吧 |
[06:28] | Yeah. Isn’t that a fun surprise? | 是啊 那可真是个有趣的惊喜 |
[06:31] | It puts shit into perspective, | 那会让人用新的眼光看待很多事 |
[06:33] | like how you can live your whole life alone and… it’s-it’s fine. | 比如如何孤单过一辈子 也没什么 |
[06:37] | I mean, I’m… I’m-I’m fine. | 我…我没事 |
[06:39] | Now, let’s see, | 我来看看 |
[06:40] | it looks like it could be the “Hot For Florida Rag.” | 看着像是《情迷弗罗里达之拉格泰姆乐》 |
[06:45] | But… | 不过 |
[06:47] | that repeating figure could be… | 重复的音符可能是… |
[06:52] | Oh, tricky. | 真狡猾 |
[06:53] | Hold my bigifier. | 拿着我的放大镜 |
[07:03] | It’s called “Happy Toes,” | 是《快乐的脚趾》 |
[07:05] | and it was written during World War I | 写于第一次世界大战期间 |
[07:07] | by Cornelius “Eight Fingers” Gimble. | 作者是八指的科尼利厄斯·金柏 |
[07:11] | “Happy Toes”? That’s the clue? | 《快乐的脚趾》 线索就是这个吗 |
[07:12] | Oh, I don’t… I don’t know. | 我…我看还是不要了吧 |
[07:13] | I’m not sure how weed will affect me these days. | 我不确定现在大麻会对我有什么样的影响 |
[07:15] | Actually, studies have shown that marijuana can curtail | 事实上 研究表明大麻会让人 |
[07:18] | being completely lame. | 不再那么挫 |
[07:23] | You gave in to peer pressure. | 你屈服于同辈人的压力了 |
[07:25] | – This is really smooth. – Keep it. | -真爽滑啊 -你留着吧 |
[07:27] | Do you want to join the scavenger hunt with us? | 你想和我们一起玩寻宝游戏吗 |
[07:29] | Hell no! I am frightened by puzzles and general trickery. | 才不要 我怕死了谜题和各种诡计 |
[07:33] | The dope thing about this song is, midway through– | 这首曲子的最赞之处在于 弹到一半时 |
[07:36] | blam– switches into a minor key. | 突然转成了小调 |
[07:38] | So it’s like “Happy Toes,” But then it’s like “Sad Toes.” | 一开始是”快乐的脚趾” 然后成了”悲伤的脚趾” |
[07:42] | Happy toes, | 快乐的脚趾 |
[07:44] | sad toes… | 悲伤的脚趾 |
[08:00] | So, what’s the clue here? | 线索是什么 |
[08:01] | Hand job massage parlors? | “手动”按摩疗养 |
[08:03] | Pupusa ladies? | 卖普铺萨饼的女人 |
[08:05] | Girls wearing jeans that give them long butt? | 穿着高腰牛仔裤的妹子 |
[08:09] | Poors? | 穷鬼 |
[08:10] | Look! | 快看 |
[08:21] | Give us your secrets! | 把你的秘密交出来 |
[08:23] | I guess he’s not for us. | 他应该不是来配合我们的 |
[08:25] | Paul would be so good at this. | 保罗非常擅长这种游戏 |
[08:27] | You’ve said his name twice. | 你已经提了两遍他的名字 |
[08:28] | Once more, you summon him like Beetlejuice. | 再提一次 就把他召唤出来 |
[08:30] | If you want to say something, say it to my face. | 你想说什么就当着我的面说 |
[08:33] | Fine. A. You’re boring. | 好啊 首先 你好无聊 |
[08:35] | B. I know it’s you who’s been wiping boogers into my glove box, | 其次 我知道就是你把鼻屎藏进我的储物箱 |
[08:38] | and C: you’re a liar. | 最后 你是个骗子 |
[08:39] | You told me to wear my stains on the outside! | 你曾经叫我把问题显露出来 |
[08:41] | You can’t even let Paul know you have stains. | 你却不敢让保罗知道你有问题 |
[08:43] | You and me– we’re in a fight now! | 你和我 撕逼大战不可避免了 |
[08:45] | Good! | 好啊 |
[08:55] | Sigh for me now. | 请为我叹口气 |
[08:56] | – Oh, my God! – Holy shit! | -我的天 -我操 |
[08:58] | Sigh for me now. | 请为我叹口气 |
[08:59] | She wants us to sigh for her? | 她让我们为她叹口气 |
[09:01] | – Sigh for me now. – How do you sigh again? | -请为我叹口气 -怎么叹气来着 |
[09:04] | Sigh for me now. | 请为我叹口气 |
[09:06] | “Sigh for me.” | “为我叹口气” |
[09:08] | Cypher. Cypher. | 密码 是密码 |
[09:09] | It’s a cypher. It’s a code! | 她是说密码 这是个代码 |
[09:11] | Cypher the words “Me now” On the keypad. | 在拨号键盘上按出密码”请为我” |
[09:13] | 6 3 6 6 9 Six, three, six, six, nine. | |
[09:16] | – Six, nine. – Nice. | -69式 -赞 |
[09:20] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么都没发生 |
[09:24] | Oh, my God! I mean, yes. | 我的天 好棒 |
[09:26] | It’s cool, that. | 那玩意儿挺酷的 |
[09:29] | – It’s a key! – Baby key. | -是把钥匙 -钥匙宝宝 |
[09:31] | How are we supposed to know what it’s for? | 我们怎么知道钥匙是用来开什么的 |
[09:33] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[09:36] | Oh, no. We scared that man so much, he dropped his typewriter. | 糟糕 我们吓得那个人把打字机都丢了 |
[09:40] | He was for us. I knew it! | 他就是配合我们的 我就知道 |
[09:42] | And what was the plan if we hadn’t scared him? | 要是我们没吓到他该怎么办 |
[09:44] | Hand it to us? Stupid. | 直接递给我们吗 真蠢 |
[09:46] | It’s okay to admit that you like this, Jimmy. | 你承认你喜欢这个游戏也没关系的 吉米 |
[09:48] | I just want to find this bar so that I can tell | 我想找到这间酒吧只是为了 |
[09:50] | whoever made this amateur game | 告诉设计出这个半吊子游戏的人 |
[09:52] | what a minor league effort it is. | 他这就和职棒小联盟一样难登大雅之堂 |
[09:55] | What the…? | 什么鬼 |
[09:56] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[09:57] | That’s insane! | 那太疯狂了 |
[09:59] | Okay. That’s quite clever. | 好吧 这一手倒是挺高明的 |
[10:01] | The masturbating homeless man’s computer took the photo. | 是那个手淫的流浪汉的电脑拍的照片 |
[10:03] | But why photos of us? What does it mean? | 但为什么要拍我们的照片 这是什么意思 |
[10:06] | That we’re the bar. | 我们才是酒吧 |
[10:08] | The bar’s inside us. | 酒吧就在我们体内 |
[10:09] | There’s something on the back. | 背面有什么东西 |
[10:11] | It’s a map. | 是张地图 |
[10:13] | But of what? | 什么的地图 |
[10:16] | Looks like titty veins. | 看起来像奶子上的血管 |
[10:18] | Train lines, maybe? | 或许是火车线路 |
[10:21] | Do we know anyone who’s knowledgeable about trains? | 我们认识了解火车的人吗 |
[10:23] | Paul is a long-time t… No! | 保罗一直 不 |
[10:25] | Beetlejuice, bitch! | 召唤吧 贱人 |
[10:38] | Wèi, everybody. | 喂 大家好 |
[10:39] | I bring Boba, or bubble tea. | 我带了奶茶 或者叫珍珠奶茶 |
[10:43] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[10:44] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[10:47] | – I’ll just have a sip of yours. – No, you won’t. | -让我喝一口你的 -不行 不许喝 |
[10:51] | You girls and your antics. | 你们姑娘家总是这么古怪 |
[10:53] | Okay, so, the blank map you sent me | 好吧 你们传给我的这张空白地图 |
[10:58] | is indeed the old Pacific Electric Railway system. | 的确是旧太平洋电气铁路系统 |
[11:02] | And you see here | 你们看这里 |
[11:03] | is the one spot they erased from your map. | 就是他们从地图上抹掉的那个点 |
[11:06] | We are standing in the exact spot | 我们所站的位置 |
[11:09] | of the missing RedCar station | 就是已经不存在的雷德卡火车站 |
[11:11] | for what is now known as “Chinatown,” | 如今是众所周知的中国城 |
[11:13] | or…Tang Ren Jie. | 中文发音是”唐人街” |
[11:15] | It’s got to be the fortune cookie factory. | 肯定是幸运签饼工厂 |
[11:22] | Come on, Lindser. | 快来啊 琳子 |
[11:23] | Don’t you want to come with your husband whom you love so? | 你不想跟上你老公吗 你不是很爱他吗 |
[11:26] | Yes, Lindsay, do come! | 是啊 琳赛 快来 |
[11:29] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[11:33] | Okay, well… | 好吧 那行 |
[11:36] | How’s it going? | 你最近怎么样 |
[11:37] | I went off my meds because my dick didn’t work, | 我把药都停了 因为那药害我鸡巴硬不起来 |
[11:40] | and now I’m totally freaked out by everything, | 现在什么事都能吓到我 |
[11:42] | but this pot is mellowing me out, | 但这支大麻正让我放松下来 |
[11:45] | so, that’s an illegal temporary fix. | 所以算是违法的暂时性的解决方式 |
[11:50] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[11:51] | I have to Gone Girl myself | 我得上演一出《消失的爱人》 |
[11:53] | and start over where nobody knows me. | 找一个没人认识我的地方重新开始 |
[11:55] | I’m the hottest girl by, like, millions, | 我是千百万人中最性感火辣的女孩 |
[11:58] | because, you know, America. | 因为 美国就这德性 |
[12:01] | You know, the scariest thing for me was to decide | 对我而言最恐怖的事 |
[12:04] | that I needed to try to figure out my stuff on my own, | 是决定我需要自己去搞清自己的状况 |
[12:06] | not just what they tell me to do. | 而不是按照他们说的去做 |
[12:09] | Maybe before you do something drastic, | 在你做出一些过激行为前 |
[12:12] | why not just try the thing you’re most afraid of? | 为什么不试试去做你最怕的那件事 |
[12:14] | You mean ask Paul to accommodate my needs | 你是说让保罗在保持婚姻的前提下 |
[12:16] | within the confines of the marriage? | 顺应我的需求吗 |
[12:18] | You had that right in the chamber, didn’t you? | 你早就想好了 是吧 |
[12:21] | I mean, sure. | 当然 |
[12:24] | Why not? | 为什么不试试 |
[12:25] | So everything triggers you? | 所以 什么事都能触发你犯病吗 |
[12:28] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:29] | I’m worse than ever. | 我的病情比以往更重了 |
[12:30] | Even, like, small noises | 哪怕很小的声音 |
[12:32] | or someone yelling will just send me, like, to… | 或是某人大喊大叫都让我觉得重返 |
[12:34] | Edgar? | 埃德加 |
[12:36] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[12:47] | Has that been going on for a while? | 那些鞭炮已经响了有一阵了吗 |
[12:51] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[12:52] | I didn’t even flinch. | 我甚至都没畏缩一下 |
[12:59] | I’ll be right… I’ll be right back. | 我 我去去就回 |
[13:01] | “The sun always shines after a downpour.” | “风雨过后的阳光会更加明亮” |
[13:04] | Well, first of all, meteorologically inaccurate. | 首先 这从气象学来讲是不准确的 |
[13:07] | Second of all, meaningless. | 其次 毫无意义 |
[13:08] | I don’t think the clues are in the fortunes. | 我觉得线索肯定不在幸运签饼里 |
[13:12] | I shouldn’t have inhaled all that slippery shrimp. | 我不该把那些滑虾仁都吃掉的 |
[13:14] | I’d already chugged the egg drop soup. | 我已经一口气喝完蛋花汤了 |
[13:16] | And that whole fried fish. | 还吃了一整条炸鱼 |
[13:18] | I have such a weakness for Cantonese, Sichuan, | 我在粤菜 川菜 鲁菜 |
[13:20] | Shandong and Zhejiang cuisines. | 和浙菜面前毫无抵抗力 |
[13:23] | Jiangsu I’m a little iffy on. | 至于苏菜 我倒不那么太喜欢 |
[13:29] | Anything to eat in there? | 这里有什么吃的吗 |
[13:33] | Immersion therapy. | 沉浸疗法 |
[13:37] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[13:52] | Do it! | 来吧 |
[15:02] | Hey, wait. | 好了 等等 |
[15:03] | Oh, stop. | 快停下 |
[15:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:13] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[15:16] | Okay. Come on, guys. Let’s get serious. | 好了 小伙伴们 我们认真起来吧 |
[15:18] | – What’s the next clue? – What’s the next clue? | -下一条线索是什么 -下一条线索是什么 |
[15:20] | – Stop it! – Stop it! | -住口 -住口 |
[15:21] | There is nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[15:22] | We have wasted a whole day! | 我们浪费了一整天时间 |
[15:25] | Look. Look. | 快看 快看 |
[15:26] | – Oh, look, look. – Shut up, asshole, | -快看快看 -闭嘴 傻逼 |
[15:28] | and look at the dragon! | 看那条龙 |
[15:30] | You are a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[15:36] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[15:43] | If it gave me a virus, I’ll… | 如果我手机中毒了 我就… |
[15:46] | – Holy shit. – It’s taken over my phone. | -我靠啊 -它掌控了我的手机 |
[15:48] | Give me back my phone! | 把我的手机还回来 |
[16:04] | This way. | 这边 |
[16:25] | This has to be it. | 肯定就是这里了 |
[16:27] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[16:29] | Let’s just go to a bar. | 我们随便去个酒吧算了 |
[16:30] | This does seem fruitless. | 看上去确实一无所获 |
[16:32] | Plus, my stomach isn’t quieting down. | 而且我的肚子一直在闹腾 |
[16:35] | Yes, Jimmy. You got this. | 没问题的吉米 你可以的 |
[16:37] | Go, boy. Get us to that bar. | 加油啊 给我们找到那家酒吧 |
[16:40] | It’s the symbol. | 是那个标志 |
[16:42] | Right there. | 就在这儿 |
[16:44] | The wire is the arc. | 那根电线就是圆弧 |
[16:46] | The street is the line. | 这条街就是那条线 |
[16:50] | The house is the triangle! | 那栋屋子就是那个三角形 |
[16:52] | It’s the house. | 就是那间屋子 |
[16:53] | The bar is the house! | 酒吧就是那间屋子 |
[16:58] | Of course it’s gonna look like not the thing. | 看上去当然不像酒吧咯 |
[17:00] | That’s the whole stupid point of stupid speakeasies. | 那正是傻逼地下酒吧的傻逼意义所在 |
[17:04] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 但是 |
[17:05] | this really doesn’t look like the thing. | 这看上去真的不像啊 |
[17:07] | Shut up. Have faith. | 闭嘴 要有信心 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry, wrong address? | 不好意思 大概找错地方了 |
[17:26] | Well, great, Gretch. | 真是好极了 格雷琴 |
[17:27] | You wasted this entire Sunday Funday. | 你把这个快乐星期天完全浪费了 |
[17:30] | You have been a gigantic bitch all day, and I’m sick of it. | 你今天一整天像个大贱人 我真是受够了 |
[17:35] | Oh, are we seriously gonna do this? | 我们真的要这样吗 |
[17:37] | Because I’ve been waiting my whole goddamn life to do this. | 因为我可是迫不及待了 |
[17:40] | I was born to do this! | 我生下来就是为了这个 |
[17:42] | They were too happy. | 他们太幸福了 |
[17:46] | They were too happy. No families are happy! | 他们太幸福了 没有家庭是幸福的 |
[17:51] | They were actors. | 他们是演员 |
[17:52] | Jimmy, I think this is over. | 吉米 我觉得这事已经结束了 |
[17:54] | No. In battle, we risk all for a taste of the immortal. | 不 在战争中 我们为了不死甘冒一切风险 |
[17:59] | In retreat, sure, we lose nothing, | 撤退的话 我们当然毫无损失 |
[18:01] | but what we gain is far worse than nothing: | 但我们得到的 可是比一无所获更糟的东西 |
[18:06] | Ignominy. | 是耻辱 |
[18:07] | And shame. | 还有羞愧 |
[18:09] | We don’t give up because they make us. | 我们不能因为他们的手段就放弃 |
[18:11] | We give up because we’re lazy! | 我们就算要放弃 也是因为太懒 |
[18:14] | Or would rather drink and watch Treehouse Masters. | 或者我们更愿意一边喝酒一边看《树屋大师》 |
[18:17] | Plus, no one tells my girl she can’t go to their bar! | 并且 没人能对我的女人说她进不了他们的酒吧 |
[18:20] | I can go anywhere! | 我想去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[18:22] | Except Nina’s– she’s mad for some reason. | 除了妮娜的酒吧 她因为某种原因很生我的气 |
[18:24] | And Ye Rustic. | 以及村夫酒吧 |
[18:26] | The Ace Hotel. Saddleranch. | 加上艾斯酒店 马鞍农场餐厅 |
[18:27] | Sagebrush Cantina. | 艾树酒馆 |
[18:28] | The Alcove. 4100. The Tap Room at the Langham. | 加上花园酒吧 4100 朗廷的餐厅 |
[18:31] | Oh, my God. How was I supposed to know | 我的天啊 我怎么会知道 |
[18:33] | Wolf Blitzer was married? | 沃夫·布利泽已经结婚了呢 |
[18:36] | Once more unto the breach. | 再次突破吧 |
[18:43] | It’s gonna be somewhere weird! | 肯定是在什么奇怪的地方 |
[18:44] | A closet, a wardrobe, the fridge! | 壁橱 衣柜 冰箱 |
[18:46] | Go! | 上啊 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 真抱歉 |
[18:57] | Nice touch. | 干得不错 |
[19:02] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[19:06] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[19:10] | Ooh, flautas. | 卷饼耶 |
[19:12] | Mexico’s spring roll. | 墨西哥春卷 |
[19:24] | Oh, nice acting, dummies. | 演的真像啊 笨蛋 |
[19:26] | It’s got to be in here. | 肯定在这屋里 |
[19:39] | I really thought they were actors. | 我真的以为他们是演员啊 |
[19:41] | It’s okay, Jimmy. We tried. | 没事的 吉米 我们努力了 |
[19:43] | It’s cool, man. | 没事的 兄弟 |
[19:46] | Why are you so relaxed? | 你为什么这么放松 |
[19:48] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[19:50] | Wait, the police let you keep your drugs? | 等等 警察竟然没没收你的毒品吗 |
[19:52] | So incompetent. | 真是太无能了 |
[19:54] | Excuse me! It is with great distress | 不好意思 虽然这样做压力山大 |
[19:57] | that I must ask for a moment of privacy. | 但我必须请求享受一下”私密时刻” |
[19:59] | No, Paul! You are not using the toilet in here. | 不行 保罗 你不能在这里使用厕所 |
[20:02] | Were that I could make it so, wife, | 我也希望我能忍住不拉 爱妻 |
[20:04] | but the situation has become dire. | 但现在已经屎到临头不得不拉了 |
[20:06] | Lindser, I’m sorry. | 琳子 对不起 |
[20:08] | Even though it’s super boring for me, | 尽管这对我来说非常无聊 |
[20:10] | and believe me girl, it is like TED Talk boring. | 相信我 妹子 就跟泰德演讲一样无聊 |
[20:14] | But it’s my job to listen no matter what. | 但不管怎样 我都得听 |
[20:18] | But you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[20:19] | Sometimes I do wish he would just disappear. | 有时候我的确希望他能凭空消失 |
[20:28] | I’m a witch. | 我是个女巫啊 |
[20:30] | I wish for $100. | 我希望能有100美元 |
[20:33] | Gather ’round quick. | 赶快聚集起来 |
[21:17] | Welcome, players. | 欢迎啊 各位玩家 |
[21:18] | You have traversed a great and difficult distance. | 你们长途艰辛跋涉而来 |
[21:22] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:23] | A night like no other awaits. | 接下来请享受无与伦比的美好夜晚 |
[21:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:27] | My, it was an ordeal indeed. | 天啊 真是严酷的考验 |
[21:30] | I have so many questions! | 我有好多问题 |
[21:37] | Two rye Manhattans please. | 来两杯黑麦威士忌鸡尾酒 |
[21:39] | That’ll be $42. | 总共42美元 |
[21:41] | Oh, my God, you got to be shitting me. | 天啊 你他妈开什么玩笑 |
[21:46] | I’m sorry, Jimmy. | 我很抱歉 吉米 |
[21:48] | This place sucks. | 这地方烂透了 |
[21:49] | Speakeasies are lame. | 地下酒吧太傻逼了 |
[21:50] | Well, I told you. | 我跟你说过了啊 |
[21:51] | But I found it for you. | 但我还是替你找到了 |
[21:53] | – I beat them. – We wanted each other to be happy. | -我打败了他们 -我们都希望对方能开心 |
[22:00] | Ah, there you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[22:02] | Excellent work with the QR code. | 那个二维码设计的真赞啊 |
[22:04] | Let-let me ask you about the, uh… | 我想向你打听下关于那个… |
[22:05] | masturbating homeless man. Was he… | 手淫的流浪汉 他是不是… |
[22:07] | Why didn’t you want to be with me today? | 你今天为什么不想跟我在一起 |
[22:11] | Paul, I can’t pretend to be someone | 保罗 我无法继续假装 |
[22:13] | I think you’d like anymore. | 我觉得你会喜欢的那种人了 |
[22:15] | If we have any chance, I have to tell you what I want, | 如果我们还有机会走下去 我必须告诉你我想要的 |
[22:18] | and you have to decide if you can live with it or not. | 你必须决定你能否接受那个 |
[22:20] | All I’ve ever wanted is the real Lindsay. | 我一直想要的 就是真实的琳赛啊 |
[22:23] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[22:25] | – Your wish is my… – I want to bone other guys. | -你的愿望就是我的… -我想睡其他男人 |
[22:29] | Physically. | 真正地打炮 |
[22:30] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[22:31] | No, no, no. Jimmy. | 不 不要啊 吉米 |
[22:34] | What? | 什么 |
[22:36] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[22:37] | That would break my heart. | 那会让我心碎的 |
[22:37] | No, Paul, it’s for us. | 不 保罗 这是为了我们 |
[22:42] | You can watch. | 你可以在旁边围观 |
[22:44] | I mean, I’d like you to watch. | 我希望让你围观 |
[22:46] | I want to be a family, | 我想好好维持这个家庭 |
[22:47] | but I also want to be happy. | 但我同时也想要活得开心 |
[22:50] | You want me to be happy, right? | 你也想让我开心 对吧 |
[22:57] | I consent. | 我同意了 |
[23:01] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[23:03] | This is going to be so good for us. | 这一定会对我们的生活大大有利的 |
[23:09] | Family. | 家庭啊 |
[23:11] | ♪ Oh, it’s right time… ♪ | ♪此刻正是… ♪ |
[23:13] | Hello, hipster dorks of the speakeasy. | 大家好啊 地下酒吧的各位嬉皮士呆子 |
[23:17] | My name… is Jimmy Shive-Overly. | 我叫吉米·希瓦-奥弗利 |
[23:21] | And I’m gonna sing you a song! | 接下来我要为大家唱首歌 |
[23:29] | ♪ Happy toes ♪ | ♪快乐的小脚趾♪ |
[23:31] | ♪ Time to say good-bye to woes ♪ | ♪是时候告别悲伤了♪ |
[23:34] | ♪ Every Jack and Jill knows ♪ | ♪每个人都知道♪ |
[23:37] | ♪ She’s the gal for me ♪ | ♪她就是我的真命天女♪ |
[23:41] | ♪ Happy toes ♪ | ♪快乐的小脚趾♪ |
[23:43] | ♪ Happiness I will impose ♪ | ♪我愿意把快乐到处播撒♪ |
[23:46] | ♪ From New York ♪ | ♪从纽约♪ |
[23:47] | ♪ To Idahos ♪ | ♪到爱达荷州♪ |
[23:49] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m in L.O.V.E. I’m in love ♪ | ♪因为我 陷入爱情了♪ |
[23:53] | This is the last Sunday Funday, isn’t it? | 这是最后的快乐星期天活动了 对吧 |
[23:55] | Oh, yeah. | 肯定是了 |
[23:58] | ♪ Smiles fell like dominoes ♪ | ♪微笑就像多米诺骨牌♪ |
[24:01] | ♪ I’ve lost my gal ♪ | ♪我失去了我的女人♪ |
[24:05] | ♪ So if you see her, tell her please ♪ | ♪如果你见到她 拜托告诉她♪ |