时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:24] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[01:25] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[01:26] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你他妈这是在干什么 |
[01:28] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[01:29] | Oh, no! Oh, dear God, no. | 不 天呐 不要 |
[01:32] | Oh, wait. No, I’m mad at you. | 等等 不对 我还在生你的气呢 |
[01:35] | Well, look who’s back. | 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[01:38] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[02:06] | Shok-ba delek. | 休巴德勒 |
[02:10] | That’s “Good morning” in Tibetan. | 是藏语”早上好”的意思 |
[02:12] | No. I’m asleep. | 不 我还睡着呢 |
[02:15] | You’ll want a shower. | 你会想洗个澡的 |
[02:18] | I have an outfit for you in the closet. | 我在衣柜里给你准备了一套衣服 |
[02:20] | Ew. What actress du jour left her stuff here? | 好恶心 是哪位当红女星留下的 |
[02:24] | Shailene Woodley? Greta Gerwig? | 谢琳·伍德蕾 格蕾塔·葛韦格 |
[02:28] | Little Big Olsen? | 小大奥尔森 |
[02:29] | No, it’s all yours. | 不 全是你的 |
[02:30] | You left a bunch of your things at my old place. | 你落了不少东西在我以前的家里 |
[02:32] | I did? | 是吗 |
[02:38] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[02:39] | I’ve been wondering where that is! | 我找这个找了好久 |
[02:45] | If you could be ready by 10:00, that would be magnificent. | 如果你十点前能收拾好 那就太好了 |
[02:48] | The gang’s coming over | 我朋友一会过来 |
[02:49] | for our standard Saturday morning yoga brunch slash crossword jam. | 享用例行的周六晨间瑜伽早午餐 玩字谜游戏 |
[02:53] | Oh, I can’t make it. | 我应该赶不上了 |
[02:55] | It’s literally downstairs. | 就在楼下 |
[03:05] | Actually, I could use a Bloody Mary or five. | 话说 喝一杯血腥玛丽也挺好的 或者五杯 |
[03:08] | I’m gonna take you up on that shower. | 我决定听你的去洗澡 |
[03:10] | Not yet. | 先别急 |
[03:17] | I’m really glad you called, Gretchen. | 我很高兴你联系我 格雷琴 |
[03:18] | Thanks, Ty. | 谢谢 泰 |
[03:25] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[03:31] | Okay, cool. It’s all you. | 好了 随便玩吧 |
[04:00] | Jimmy. Bro, | 吉米 兄弟 |
[04:02] | I have so many questions, but first, bring it in. | 我有好多问题想问你 不过先抱一个吧 |
[04:08] | Come on, now. Let’s do this. | 来啊 抱一个 |
[04:12] | Bring… it… in. | 抱 一 个 |
[04:21] | So? | 说吧 |
[04:22] | As an act of charity, | 我就大发慈悲 |
[04:23] | I’m not going to eviscerate you | 不把你剥皮抽筋了 |
[04:25] | for apparently moving into my bedroom, | 你居然擅自住进我的卧室 |
[04:28] | or defiling it with Lindsay, | 还跟琳赛一起将之玷污 |
[04:30] | of all single-celled life-forms. | 那么多单细胞生物你非得选她 |
[04:33] | I am not single-celled. | 我不是单细胞生物 |
[04:35] | I’ve got cells you’ve never even heard of. | 我有些细胞你听都没听过 |
[04:37] | What are you two doing? | 你们两个这是在搞什么 |
[04:39] | I warned you dating Lindsay would be a disaster. | 我警告过你 跟琳赛恋爱会是个灾难 |
[04:42] | Joke’s on you, cupcake. | 傻了吧 小甜心 |
[04:43] | We’re just friends with benefits. | 我们只是炮友而已 |
[04:47] | Where’s, um… where’s Gretchen, anyway? | 话说 格雷琴去哪儿了 |
[04:49] | I texted her “Hey,” | 我给她发短信说”嘿” |
[04:52] | but she hasn’t responded. | 但她还没回复 |
[04:53] | Gretchen’s staying at my apartment, | 格雷琴现在住在我的公寓 |
[04:55] | which used to be a rando’s apartment, | 那里之前是个路人的公寓 |
[04:57] | which used to be an apartment where they hid Cambodian boat people. | 再之前是藏匿柬埔寨难民的地方 |
[05:00] | It’s a whole thing. | 说起来很复杂 |
[05:02] | I should probably go talk to her, like a man. | 我或许应该去找她谈谈 拿出男子汉的样子 |
[05:05] | She can give me a tongue-lashing, | 她可以把我臭骂一顿 |
[05:06] | let out all of her anger. | 发泄她的怒火 |
[05:08] | Also, I’m sure she’s dying to see the book. | 而且 她肯定很想看我的新书 |
[05:11] | I wouldn’t go over there. | 建议你别去 |
[05:16] | Sorry, why? | 不好意思 为什么 |
[05:18] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么好谈的 |
[05:19] | You bounced, she moved on. | 你反悔了 她放开了 |
[05:21] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[05:22] | Well, there are some things that I would like to discuss. | 我有些事想找她谈谈 |
[05:26] | Like a man. | 像个男子汉一样 |
[05:27] | Do you really want to see how much better | 你真的想看到没有你 |
[05:29] | she’s doing without you? | 她过得比之前好很多吗 |
[05:34] | Well, I’m out. | 我走了 |
[05:37] | Great sex, bud. | 操得很爽 兄弟 |
[05:38] | Real horny. | 真够饥渴的 |
[05:53] | Good to see you, too, Jimmy. | 我见到你也很开心 吉米 |
[05:55] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:07] | Is that your hot rod in the driveway? | 车道上是你的改装车吗 |
[06:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:11] | It is really cool. | 那车真的很酷 |
[06:12] | I would like to ride in it sometime. | 我想哪天开它去兜兜风 |
[07:06] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[07:07] | What? Who are you? | 什么 你是谁 |
[07:08] | I’m the wine guard. | 我是酒的守卫者 |
[07:10] | Unauthorized! | 你无权进来 |
[07:11] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[07:12] | Out! Out! Out! | 出去 出去 出去 |
[07:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:20] | You’re really guarding the wine? | 你真的是在守卫酒吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah. For cool people like us. | 是啊 为像我们这么酷的人守的 |
[07:25] | Here. | 给 |
[07:28] | Ty’s parties used to be way more fun | 泰的派对以前可比现在有意思多了 |
[07:29] | before Gavin Rossdale convinced everyone to go to A.A. | 都怪加文·罗斯代尔说服大家参加戒酒会 |
[07:32] | I didn’t bang your nanny, bro, | 操你家保姆的人又不是我 老兄 |
[07:34] | why do we all have to be punished? | 为什么我们都得被惩罚呢 |
[07:36] | So… | 所以… |
[07:37] | Who dragged you here? | 谁把你拉来的 |
[07:39] | Oh, I woke up here. | 我昨晚在这睡的 |
[07:43] | You’re a Ty girl. | 你是泰的女人啊 |
[07:45] | Uh, I’m not a Ty girl. | 我不是什么泰的女人 |
[07:48] | I’m surprised he let you out of the bedroom. | 我很惊讶他竟然让你走出了卧室 |
[07:50] | It’s been a minute since I’ve seen one of you out in the wild. | 我已经挺久没见过他的女人出来活动了 |
[07:53] | That Little Big Olsen once made me a pretty good omelet. | 那个”小大奥尔森”给我做过一个超好吃的蛋卷 |
[07:57] | You should probably hurry back. | 你或许该赶快回去 |
[08:00] | Well, you should probably suck my dick. | 你或许该给老娘舔大鸡巴 |
[08:03] | You should probably e-eat your own farts | 你或许该吃你自己的屁 |
[08:05] | and then you should suck my dick again. | 然后再来舔老娘的大鸡巴 |
[08:07] | What? | 什么 |
[08:15] | Can you believe that guy?! | 那家伙真叫人难以置信 |
[08:16] | I know. Who? | 我也觉得 谁啊 |
[08:18] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[08:20] | He disappears for three months, | 他消失了三个月 |
[08:21] | and then just waltzes back in like nothing ever happened. | 然后就若无其事悠哉悠哉地回来了 |
[08:26] | He’s a psychopath. | 他是个神经病 |
[08:27] | A total psychopath! | 彻头彻尾的神经病 |
[08:29] | Sociopathic psychopath with borderline personality disorder. | 他是个患有边缘性人格障碍的反社会神经病 |
[08:33] | Do you know much money I spent setting up 1-833-RU-JIMMY? | 你知道我设立”寻找吉米”热线花了多少钱吗 |
[08:36] | You can’t just go straight Richard Simmons on fools | 你不能对那些笨蛋采用理查德·西蒙斯那一套 |
[08:39] | and expect them to be fine | 然后突然回来 不做任何解释 |
[08:41] | when you reappear without explanation– | 还指望他们乖乖地不闹… |
[08:43] | who does that?! | 谁会干那种事 |
[08:44] | He didn’t just leave Gretchen on that mountain, | 他不仅仅是把格雷琴丢在了那座山上 |
[08:47] | he left all of us up there. | 他把我们所有人都丢在了那里 |
[08:48] | He better stay away from Gretchen. | 他最好离格雷琴远点 |
[08:50] | I don’t need her | 我可不希望她 |
[08:50] | her farting up my couch for the next three months. | 接下来的三个月继续在我的沙发上放屁 |
[08:53] | You really got to throw that thing out. | 你该把那沙发扔了 |
[08:58] | Wait, didn’t we just do this, like, two hours ago? | 等等 我们不是两小时前才做过吗 |
[09:00] | Did we? Eh, it’s Saturday. | 是吗 今天是周六 |
[09:03] | Good point, bud. | 有道理 小哥 |
[09:10] | It’s actually worth it. | 真的很值得 |
[09:11] | You don’t really see any kind of marine life… | 几乎见不到有海洋生物会… |
[09:13] | Here is me and Jaclyn at the Old Lahaina Luau. | 这是我和杰奎琳在老拉海纳剧院 |
[09:16] | We sat with two non-Hodgkin lymphoma researchers from Akron. | 我们和阿克伦的两个非霍奇金淋巴瘤研究员坐在一起 |
[09:19] | Oh, and, uh, here we are at Waipu’ilani Beach. | 这是我们在怀普兰尼海滩 |
[09:23] | No more honeymoon photos! | 不要再给我们看什么蜜月照片了 |
[09:25] | Unless it’s that one of Jaclyn on that whaling boat | 除非是杰奎琳在捕鲸船上 |
[09:27] | where her titties are all oiled up. | 奶子擦得油光锃亮的照片 |
[09:29] | That one’s highly erotic. | 那张真是够色情的 |
[09:31] | I’m sorry Honey Nutz couldn’t make it. | 很抱歉蜜蛋没能来 |
[09:32] | He had to attend his godson’s wedding. | 他得参加他教子的婚礼 |
[09:35] | His godson’s wedding? | 他教子的婚礼 |
[09:37] | How old is Honey Nutz’s godson? | 蜜蛋的教子多大了 |
[09:40] | I’m not sure, that does seem a little weird. | 不知道 的确是有点奇怪 |
[09:41] | Yeah, how does the math work on that? | 是啊 怎么算都算不通啊 |
[09:43] | Oh, yeah. That makes sense. I’ve always wondered that. | 是啊 就是说 我一直都觉得很奇怪 |
[09:44] | – He’s young… – Yeah, that’s-that’s true. | -他很年轻 -是啊 |
[09:45] | Well, you fellas seem to be doing great. | 你们哥儿几个似乎过得不错啊 |
[09:51] | I can’t believe I didn’t even think to ask this earlier. | 真不敢相信我没早点问这个问题 |
[09:55] | How’s, um, Gretchen? | 格雷琴怎么样 |
[09:57] | Oh, bitch is great. | 那贱人过得很好 |
[09:59] | Sucks y’all broke up, | 很遗憾你们分手了 |
[10:00] | – but sometimes you got to let a good one go. – Yeah. | -但有时你不得不放开一个好女人 -是啊 |
[10:02] | Gretchen is thriving. | 格雷琴现在过得很好 |
[10:04] | Great. | 好极了 |
[10:05] | I am happy to hear that. | 听你们这么说我很开心 |
[10:07] | Yeah, oh, I mean, all of her photos from Europe | 是啊 从她那些在欧洲拍的照片看来 |
[10:09] | look like she’s having a blast. | 她玩得很开心 |
[10:11] | – Europe? – Yeah, she went to Europe for work. | -欧洲 -是啊 她去欧洲出差了 |
[10:13] | She said the Daft Punk guys let her try on their masks, | 她说傻朋克乐队那些家伙还让她戴他们的面具了 |
[10:16] | but the laser show messed up her phone | 但是激光表演把她的手机弄坏了 |
[10:17] | so she couldn’t get a picture. | 所以她没办法拍到照片 |
[10:19] | How long’s she been in Europe? | 她去欧洲多久了 |
[10:21] | Three months, about. | 三个月左右 |
[10:22] | Yeah. Last time we saw her was right before Mahler’s Ninth | 没错 我们上次见她是去好莱坞露天剧场 |
[10:24] | at the Hollywood Bowl. Right? | 听马勒第九交响曲之前 对吧 |
[10:25] | Yeah, I can’t believe they have fireworks | 是啊 真不敢相信他们居然在 |
[10:27] | after a symphony about Mahler’s daughter’s death | 讲述马勒女儿之死 马勒即将面临的死亡 |
[10:29] | and his impending death and the death of tonality itself. | 以及音调之死的交响乐之后放烟花 |
[10:34] | But hey, modern audiences want that razzle dazzle. | 不过 现代观众就追求这些乱七八糟的东西 |
[10:38] | Good-ass mushroom polenta, too. | 蘑菇玉米粥也不错 |
[10:40] | – Good-ass mushroom polenta. – So good. | -蘑菇玉米粥确实不错 -太好吃了 |
[10:41] | So yummy. It’s usually… | 太美味了 通常… |
[10:43] | Three months, huh? | 三个月是吗 |
[10:45] | Right. Very yummy. It’s a little crusty, a little crusty. | 是啊 很美味 有点脆 有一点点 |
[10:49] | Mats, everyone. | 各位 收好垫子 |
[10:50] | Bye, Ty! | 再见 泰 |
[10:52] | Thanks for the bagel. And the oral sex. | 多谢你给的百吉饼 以及你奉献的口交 |
[10:56] | You’re not driving, are you? | 你不开车吧 |
[11:00] | Oh, no. | 没事 |
[11:01] | Gretchen’s 100. | 格雷琴绝对没醉 |
[11:03] | Just had a wee bit of wine. | 只喝了一丁点酒 |
[11:05] | Smell you later, Cochise. | 晚点再”闻”你 科奇斯 |
[11:07] | Boone. Can you do me a favor and take Gretchen home? | 布恩 你能帮忙把格雷琴送回家吗 |
[11:10] | She lives right by you. | 她就住你家附近 |
[11:11] | Call Uber, like a normal person. | 跟普罗大众一样叫优步吧 |
[11:13] | No, they stopped picking me up months ago | 不行 他们几个月前就不载我了 |
[11:15] | ’cause I tried to get my driver to drag race Angelyne. | 因为我曾试图让司机穿女装扮成安吉琳 |
[11:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:21] | But no pee breaks and no pit stops. | 但中途绝不停车 管你要吐还是要撒尿 |
[11:23] | I was supposed to be back in Eagle Rock hours ago. | 我几个小时前就该回鹰岩区了 |
[11:25] | Eagle Rock! | 鹰岩区 |
[11:27] | Dork. | 呆子 |
[11:29] | You are a gem. | 你真是太好了 |
[11:39] | Can we go now, | 我们能走了吗 |
[11:40] | or you guys still need to do hand stuff? | 还是你们要来个兄弟碰手仪式什么的 |
[11:42] | Get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[11:45] | Careful. | 路上小心 |
[11:47] | Bye, Boonie. | 再见 小布 |
[11:48] | ♪Bill collector called today♪ | ♪收账人今天打来电话♪ |
[11:52] | ♪Shove♪ | ♪见鬼去♪ |
[11:53] | ♪The IRS is on my case♪ | ♪国税局查上了我♪ |
[11:57] | ♪Shove♪ | ♪见鬼去♪ |
[11:58] | ♪My boss says I should comb my hair♪ | ♪老板说我该梳梳头♪ |
[12:02] | ♪Shove♪ | ♪见鬼去♪ |
[12:03] | ♪My father says I’m going nowhere…♪ | ♪老爸说我一事无成♪ |
[12:07] | Uh, I’m right over here. | 我就住这里 |
[12:08] | Uh, the real ugly one. | 很丑那栋 |
[12:12] | Look at that stupid-ass car. | 瞧那辆破车 |
[12:14] | Hey! Small dick! | 嘿 小鸡巴 |
[12:16] | Show me your micro… | 让我看看你的微型… |
[12:18] | – Drive! Drive! – What? | -快开 快开 -什么 |
[12:20] | – Drive! – Stop hitting me! | -快开 -别打我了 |
[12:21] | I don’t even know you. | 我都不认识你 |
[12:23] | – Drive! – No! | -快开 -不要 |
[12:24] | No! | 不要 |
[12:39] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[12:40] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[12:44] | Where are the two of you not having sex? | 怎么你们两个到处做爱 |
[12:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[12:48] | I’m… I’m dropping off Gretchen’s stuff. | 我 我把格雷琴的东西送来 |
[12:50] | Well, the last thing Gretchen needs right now | 格雷琴现在最不需要的 |
[12:52] | is to see your dumb face. | 就是看到你的蠢货脸 |
[12:54] | I thought you said she was fine. | 你不是说她很好吗 |
[12:55] | Well, she’s not. | 她不好 |
[12:56] | Okay? You devastated her. | 好吗 你把她摧毁了 |
[12:57] | She didn’t leave this apartment for months. | 她几个月都没迈出过公寓大门一步 |
[12:59] | And this is not a good apartment. | 何况这并不是什么高级公寓 |
[13:03] | Well, then, clearly, | 那么很显然 |
[13:05] | Gretchen needs to face her anger | 格雷琴需要面对她的愤怒 |
[13:08] | so she can finally be at peace. | 这样她才能寻求到内心的安宁 |
[13:11] | What time do you think she’ll be home? | 你觉得她几点会回来 |
[13:13] | ‘Cause I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[13:14] | – No! – No! | -不 -不行 |
[13:14] | – No! – Jimmy, we’re doing things. | -不行 -吉米 我们正在”办事”呢 |
[13:16] | Stay away from her or I will murder you. I will! | 离她远点 不然我杀了你 我绝对会的 |
[13:19] | I’ve done it before. | 我以前就杀过人 |
[13:23] | I think I hate him, | 我觉得我讨厌他了 |
[13:23] | and I’ve never hated anyone before. | 我以前可从没讨厌过任何人 |
[13:26] | Not even that drill sergeant who called me “Egg.” | 哪怕是那个叫我”蛋蛋”的教官 |
[13:28] | Oh. Poor Egg. | 可怜的蛋蛋 |
[13:31] | Hey, all that fighting got me cranked up. | 话说 吵架吵得我”性致盎然” |
[13:36] | Yeah, okay. | 那就来吧 |
[13:54] | Cool place. | 不错的地方 |
[13:55] | It’s always nice to see my buddies from the Korean War. | 能见到朝鲜战争时期的老朋友真不错 |
[13:58] | Why are you being such a dick? | 你为什么这么混蛋 |
[14:01] | Let me see. | 让我想一下 |
[14:02] | Because I didn’t want to give a strange, drunk girl a ride home | 因为我不乐意送一个喝醉了的陌生女孩回家 |
[14:04] | and now she’s dragged me to a terrible bar. | 并且现在她把我拖进了一家稀烂的酒吧 |
[14:07] | It’s always the same, as soon as I’m around a Ty girl. | 故事总在不断重复 只要我一遇上泰的女人 |
[14:09] | either it’s A: warn her that Ty sucks, | 要么就是 警告她泰是个烂人 |
[14:12] | or B: be forced into building a relationship | 要么就是 被迫和一个我这辈子 |
[14:14] | with someone I’m never gonna see again. | 都不会再见的人建立关系 |
[14:16] | Just so you know, it’s not my first go-around with Ty. | 告诉你一声 这可不是我第一次跟泰在一起 |
[14:19] | You’re back for seconds? | 你居然还吃回头草 |
[14:21] | Damn, either he really likes you, | 靠 要么是他真的很喜欢你 |
[14:22] | or you are super messed up. | 要么就是你的脑子大有问题 |
[14:24] | I like to think both. | 我觉得二者皆有 |
[14:33] | I once got a DUI bringing him tacos. | 我有次醉酒给他送玉米卷被交警抓了 |
[14:37] | You’re Tragic Taco Girl? | 你就是那个悲催的玉米卷姑娘吗 |
[14:39] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[14:41] | I was the one who had to bring him tacos later that night. | 那晚后来不得不去给他送玉米卷的人就是我 |
[14:45] | Sounds like you guys have a really weird thing going on. | 听起来你们两个之间的关系真的很古怪 |
[14:48] | Don’t get me wrong. I love Ty. | 别误会我的意思 我确实喜欢泰 |
[14:51] | It’s just… he’s always been a mess. | 只是…他这人向来都是一团糟 |
[14:54] | He got so drunk at my wedding, | 他在我的婚礼上喝得烂醉 |
[14:56] | he tried to bang the cantor. | 还想睡婚礼歌手 |
[15:00] | And when was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[15:01] | 2009. | 2009年 |
[15:02] | He actually used to be a really good friend. | 他曾经真的是我的挚友 |
[15:04] | Now he’s just interested in his cool “Industry” pals. | 现在他只对影视行业那些酷酷的家伙感兴趣 |
[15:07] | He’s got no time to play foosball with Boone, | 他抽不出时间陪布恩玩桌上足球 |
[15:09] | but he can go on an Alaskan cruise with Elvis Mitchell. | 却能和埃尔维·米切尔一起巡游阿拉斯加 |
[15:12] | He even went to Standing Rock with Matt McGorry. | 他甚至还和马特·麦高瑞一起去了斯坦丁罗克 |
[15:15] | They got into a fight over who’s more woke. | 他们为争谁更关注社会问题而打了一架 |
[15:17] | It’s Matt McGorry, right? | 毕竟是马特·麦高瑞嘛 |
[15:18] | Obviously. | 显然嘛 |
[15:21] | I mean, I get that he had to do | 我能理解他小时候 |
[15:22] | all sorts of attachment therapy as a kid | 得接受各种依恋治疗 |
[15:23] | because hugging his mom made him throw up, | 因为拥抱他妈妈会让他呕吐 |
[15:25] | but Jesus Christ. | 但是上帝啊 |
[15:28] | This is some really good gossip. | 这条八卦太精彩了 |
[15:29] | Uh, another bottle of soju, please. | 再来一瓶烧酒 谢谢 |
[15:32] | You’re going hard tonight. | 你今晚很拼啊 |
[15:35] | Have you ever had a day | 你有没有经历过这样的一天 |
[15:36] | that starts with one bad decision | 从一开始就做了个错误的决定 |
[15:38] | and then it’s just a cascade of bad decisions | 然后是一连串的错误决定 |
[15:44] | until you’re like, “Well, | 直到你觉得 |
[15:46] | might as well burn down the whole town tonight”? | “今晚不如放火把整个城市都烧了吧” |
[15:51] | No. | 没有 |
[16:00] | – You’re on my hair. – Sorry. | -你压到我头发了 -不好意思 |
[16:01] | No, I like it. | 不 我喜欢 |
[16:16] | Listen, Jimmy. I really need to talk to you. | 听着 吉米 我真的需要和你谈谈 |
[16:18] | Why won’t Gretchen respond? | 格雷琴为什么不回我的信息 |
[16:21] | I texted her yesterday. | 我昨天就给她发短信了 |
[16:23] | “Hey, dot dot dot…” | “嘿 点点点” |
[16:24] | Which is delightfully neutral | 是轻松中立的风格 |
[16:26] | and decidedly open-ended. | 又绝对具有开放性 |
[16:28] | Maybe she’s not texting you because she knows | 她不回你或许是因为她知道 |
[16:30] | the only reason you’re checking in | 你问候她的唯一原因 |
[16:31] | is to make yourself feel better. | 就是为了让你自己好受些 |
[16:35] | What? | 什么 |
[16:35] | Yeah. Maybe Gretchen wants to get on with her life | 没错 或许格雷琴想继续自己的生活 |
[16:38] | and never think about you again. | 再也不要想起你 |
[16:39] | Maybe she thought you were dead, Jimmy. | 或许是她以为你死了 吉米 |
[16:42] | Checking tips on the hotline. | 在热线电话里求线索 |
[16:44] | Coming home, night after night, to an empty house | 回到家 夜复一夜 面对一间空房 |
[16:47] | with only your scent on your pillow to cling to for comfort, | 只能靠你枕头上的气息才能获得一丝安慰 |
[16:50] | until it, too, faded away and she was left all alone | 直到这气息也消逝散尽 徒留她一个人 |
[16:53] | with nobody to make breakfast ramen for. | 再也没人吃她做的早餐拉面 |
[16:56] | Alone with, with nothing but her scentless pillows | 只剩个已经没气味的枕头 |
[16:59] | and haunted thoughts of all friends she lost in the w… | 不断想起那些葬身战场的朋… |
[17:03] | War… | 战场 |
[17:08] | I’m… | 我… |
[17:10] | I am sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[17:12] | that I worried you, Edgar. | 让你担心了 埃德加 |
[17:15] | That was insensitive. | 那么做太无情了 |
[17:17] | But I suppose, | 但我想 |
[17:19] | in a way, I abandoned you, too. | 在某种程度上 我也把你抛弃了 |
[17:24] | I mean, I was talking about Gretchen, but… | 我是在说格雷琴啦 不过 |
[17:30] | apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[17:43] | Did you really smell my pillows? | 你还真的去闻我的枕头了吗 |
[17:47] | No… | 才没有 |
[17:52] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:53] | Maybe I’ll make us some dinner waffles for old times’ sake. | 看在旧情分上 我来给做份华夫饼当晚餐吧 |
[17:56] | But that’s it! | 但是仅此而已 |
[17:58] | I’m not making breakfast anymore. | 我以后不会再做早餐了 |
[18:00] | Up for discussion. | 有待商榷 |
[18:26] | Here you go. | 给 |
[18:28] | Del Taco. | 墨西哥卷饼 |
[18:29] | Hope there’s no Del Scorcho sauce on this. | 希望这上面没有沾上墨西哥辣酱 |
[18:32] | Thought there were some Coffee Bean ones in there. | 我之前还以为里面有咖啡豆呢 |
[18:34] | A bit classier. | 更有档次些 |
[18:36] | You know, Ty is still one of my best friends. | 泰始终是我最好的朋友之一 |
[18:40] | Usually I don’t get the “Regret text” | 我一般都是回家后的深夜里 |
[18:42] | till later in the night, but yeah, sure, | 才会收到表达悔意的短信 但好吧 |
[18:44] | we can do this face-to-face. | 当面说出来也行 |
[18:45] | Just trying to be honest. | 我只是想实话实说 |
[18:47] | You know, tell you my truth. | 把内心的真实想法告诉你 |
[18:49] | Got it. Cool. | 我明白 很棒 |
[18:53] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[18:56] | Bye, Gretchen. | 再见 格雷琴 |
[19:13] | 你在开什么玩笑 告诉我原因 我能接受的 你是我这辈子犯过的最大的错 懦夫 估计你已经死了 我不在乎 以防你不清楚 我恨你 我希望你的灰屌变成深灰色 然后掉落 我刚跟别的男人上床了 嘿 对方正在编辑… | |
[19:49] | You know, I almost texted Gretchen again earlier. | 我刚刚差点又给格雷琴发短信了 |
[19:51] | – Jimmy. – Uh, no, I didn’t do it. | -吉米 -不 我没发出去 |
[19:54] | I wrote about a hundred drafts, | 我打了上百次的草稿 |
[19:56] | but couldn’t get it right. | 但怎么写都不对 |
[19:57] | Probably for the best, you know. | 或许那样是最好的 |
[19:59] | Out of sight, out of… | 眼不见… |
[20:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[20:25] | Dot. | 点 |
[20:26] | Dot. | 点 |
[20:28] | Dot! | 点 |
[20:49] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[21:10] | Gretchen! | 格雷琴 |
[21:11] | Gretchen, I need to talk to you. | 格雷琴 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[21:13] | Cool your horses, I… | 冷静点 我… |
[21:15] | – Gretchen. – What?! | -格雷琴 -干什么 |
[21:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:27] | I-I don’t know what to say, other than I’m sorry. | 除了对不起 我不知道还能说什么 |
[21:31] | I’m deeply, deeply sorry for what I did. | 对于我的行为 我真的觉得很抱歉 |
[21:34] | You did not deserve such ill treatment. | 你不该被这样对待 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:48] | But you did say “Family.” | 但你当时说了”家人”这个词 |
[21:59] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚对我说什么 |
[22:01] | No. No, I-it, it just… | 不是 只是… |
[22:05] | This-this whole thing, with my dad dying, | 这整件事 我爸刚去世 |
[22:09] | and then you said | 然后你说 |
[22:10] | that we were gonna be a family now and so, understandably, | 我们要成为家人了 所以 很正常地 |
[22:14] | in the moment, I got scared. | 在那一刻 我害怕了 |
[22:18] | You got scared because you asked me to be your wife, | 你害怕是因为你向我求婚 |
[22:22] | and I said yes, and then I used the word “Family”? | 我同意了 然后我说了”家人”这个词吗 |
[22:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:35] | I did say “Family.” | 我真的说了”家人” |
[22:38] | I forgot about that. | 我给忘了 |
[22:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:49] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:54] | I just wanted to tell you my truth. | 我只是想告诉你我内心的真实想法 |
[22:59] | I could see how that would be really hard on you. | 我明白那对你来说有多难以承受 |
[23:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:15] | God. What a crazy three months, right? | 天啊 真是疯狂的三个月啊 对吧 |
[23:19] | So crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[23:22] | Hey! So you might be interested. | 对了 你可能会有兴趣 |
[23:24] | The galley…for The Width of a Peach just came out. | 《桃色世家》的样书出来了 |
[23:29] | Do you want to see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[23:30] | Oh, neat. Totally. | 好极了 当然要看 |
[23:41] | Come on, Lindsay. | 走吧 琳赛 |
[23:42] | Let’s go get some Kyochon. | 我们去吃炸鸡 |
[23:57] | Hey, are you okay, bro? | 你没事吧 老兄 |
[24:01] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:06] | I meant to mention, | 我刚刚忘了提 |
[24:07] | uh, I really like your new clothes. | 我真的很喜欢你新的穿衣风格 |
[24:13] | May I? | 能给我戴下吗 |
[24:14] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[24:22] | This is fine. | 这也没什么 |